时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Hi, dears. | 嗨,亲爱的 |
[00:03] | Isn’t this wonderful weather we’re having? lt’s so crisp and clear. | 今天天气真不错!又晴朗又明媚 |
[00:07] | Quiet, Marie, I can’t hear the punches. | 安静,玛丽 我听不见打拳的声音了 |
[00:12] | So, Raymond, | 那么,雷蒙德 |
[00:14] | are you going to the Hall of Baseball tomorrow? | 你明天打算去“棒球堂”吗? |
[00:17] | What? | 什么? |
[00:19] | The Hall of Fame, Marie. | 名人堂,玛丽 |
[00:22] | You ignorant– | 你这个无知的…… |
[00:26] | Raymond, your brother was talking about some sort of a ceremony. | 雷蒙德,你哥哥一直谈起这个活动 |
[00:29] | It sounded like a lot of fun to me. | 听起来蛮有趣的 |
[00:32] | And since you are a sportswriter | 要知道,你是个体育记者 |
[00:34] | and have such important connections– | 有很多门路…… |
[00:37] | Oh, just say it, Marie. | 噢,直说了吧,玛丽 |
[00:39] | The Hall of Fame is honoring the 1969 Mets. | 1969年的麦滋队要在名人堂开球迷见面会 |
[00:42] | Your brother asked your mother to ask you to take him. | 你哥哥让你妈妈请你带他去 |
[00:46] | Which one of you do I say no to? | 我该对谁说不? |
[00:51] | Come on, Raymond, you know how much that would mean to your brother. | 别这样,雷蒙德 你知道那对你哥哥很重要 |
[00:54] | Mom, you know how long it takes to get to Cooperstown, okay? | 妈妈,你知道去库伯镇要多久吗? |
[00:57] | I’m not driving the car with Robert for four hours. His feet smell. | 我不想跟罗伯特一起开4个小时的车 他的脚太臭了 |
[01:02] | – Well, take a bus. – A bus! | -那就坐大巴 -大巴! |
[01:05] | That’s a smelly feet contest. | 那简直是场臭脚丫竞赛 |
[01:14] | – Hi. – Hey, Robert. | -嗨 -嘿,罗伯特 |
[01:16] | – Hi, dear. – Hey. | -嗨,亲爱的 -嗨 |
[01:19] | So what’s new? | 有什么新鲜事? |
[01:21] | I was just taking Shamsky out for a drive today. | 我正想带着沙姆斯基去兜兜风 |
[01:24] | It’s nice out, huh? | 天气不错,嗯? |
[01:28] | So what’s new? | 有什么新鲜事? |
[01:31] | Cut the crap. Your mother asked him already. | 别说废话了 你妈妈已经问过他了 |
[01:34] | Robert, why do you have to have Mom | 罗伯特,你干嘛要叫妈妈来叫我 |
[01:36] | ask me to take you to the Hall of Fame? | 带你去名人堂? |
[01:38] | Ma, you were supposed to make it seem like it just came up. | 妈,你应该装着随便提起的样子 |
[01:43] | And you were supposed to wait across the street | 你应该在街对面乖乖等着的 |
[01:45] | until I flashed the venetian blinds. | 等我晃了百页窗才过来 |
[01:55] | Hey, Ray! | 嘿,雷 |
[01:57] | Oh, come on. | 噢,算了吧 |
[02:01] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么啊? |
[02:02] | I’m making memories. What? | 我在记录生活呢,怎么了? |
[02:06] | Nothing, it’s just we’re about to crash into a big blue dot. | 没什么,我们差点撞上护栏 |
[02:13] | Oh, come on, Robert. | 噢,够了,罗伯特 |
[02:16] | I’m sorry. I’m just a little excited. | 对不起,我只是有点兴奋 |
[02:19] | The ’69 Mets. | 69年的麦滋队! |
[02:21] | The amazing match. The Miracle Mets. | 那些令人疯狂的比赛!神奇的麦滋队! |
[02:24] | I love those guys. | 我喜欢那些家伙 |
[02:27] | It’s one of the few bright spots of my childhood. | 这是我童年生活的一个闪光点 |
[02:30] | I just wish Dad had taken us to a game. | 我真希望爸爸那时能带我去看场比赛 |
[02:35] | Hey, he took us to a lot of Yankee games. That was fun. | 他带我们去看了很多杨基队的比赛 那也很不错 |
[02:38] | Well, maybe for you. I hated the Yankees. | 对你来说是不错 可我不喜欢杨基队 |
[02:42] | What do you mean you hated the Yankees? You cried every time they lost. | 你说你不喜欢杨基队? 可每次他们输了你都会哭 |
[02:45] | It’s because Dad told me it was my fault. | 那是因为爸爸说都是我的错 |
[02:54] | Hey, you’ve actually met some of those guys. | 嘿,你跟那些家伙打过交道 |
[02:57] | Kranepool, Harrelson, McGraw. | 克伦坡,哈瑞森,麦克格罗 |
[03:00] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[03:02] | Man, what a life you’ve got, | 你的生活真是滋润啊 |
[03:04] | meeting sport’s idols, free hot dogs. | 见见体育明星,吃吃免费热狗 |
[03:07] | You’re a lucky man, Raymond. | 你是个幸运的家伙,雷蒙德 |
[03:09] | Lucky man. | 幸运的家伙 |
[03:16] | Nah, it’s not that great. | 不是,也没那么好 |
[03:19] | Most of the time I’m sitting in locker rooms, | 很多时候我是坐在更衣室里 |
[03:21] | guys with towels, | 跟那些围着毛巾, |
[03:24] | guys without towels. | 或者不围毛巾的家伙呆在一起 |
[03:27] | I sure hope Art Shamsky will be there. | 我真希望阿特・沙姆斯基能在那 |
[03:29] | You know, he homed on his first time at bat. | 他第一棒就打中了! |
[03:31] | I know. | 我知道 |
[03:34] | I can’t wait to tell him I named my dog after him. | 我等不及要告诉他 我把狗以他的名字命名了 |
[03:38] | Oh hey, do me a favor, don’t tell him that. | 噢嘿,帮帮忙 别告诉他这个 |
[03:41] | What do you mean? I brought Shamsky’s collar for him to sign. | 为什么?我把沙姆斯基的项圈都带来给他签名了 |
[03:44] | Whoa, whoa, you’re not taking that thing into the Hall Of Fame. | 哇噢,你不会把这玩意带进名人堂里去吧? |
[03:47] | What if I just let Art sign it but I don’t tell him about the dog? | 那我就让他签名,不告诉他狗的事,行吗? |
[03:50] | – Give me the dog collar. – No, no way. | -把狗项圈给我 -不,不行! |
[03:52] | – You’re not bringing that in. – But I want him to see– | -你不能把这个带进去 -但是我希望…… |
[03:55] | I swear to God, I’ll turn this car around right now. | 你不给我我马上就调头回去,我发誓 |
[04:00] | All right, fine. | 好吧,好吧 |
[04:14] | Look, we’ll go in, you’ll meet Art Shamsky | 再过一会,你就会看见阿特・沙姆斯基了 |
[04:17] | and the rest of the Mets. | 还有麦滋队别的队员 |
[04:19] | On the ride home, we’ll get you a Happy Meal. | 回去的时候,再给你吃顿好的 |
[04:26] | Hey, hey, are you all right? | 嘿,嘿,你还好吗? |
[04:27] | Yeah, I’m just a little nervous. | 还行,我只是有点紧张 |
[04:29] | Just relax, man. Just act normal. | 放松,老兄 自然点 |
[04:32] | These guys are just like you and me. | 这些人和你我没什么两样 |
[04:33] | Except they don’t throw like girls. | 除了他们扔球不像娘娘腔 |
[04:39] | Whoa, we should have gotten here earlier. | 哇,我们真该早点来 |
[04:41] | Yeah, just stick with me. | 是啊,跟着我 |
[04:45] | Ladies and gentlemen, from your 1969 New York Mets, | 女士们先生们 来自1969年的麦滋队 |
[04:49] | please welcome– | 让我们欢迎…… |
[04:52] | Tommie Agee, | 托米・阿吉 |
[04:54] | Jerry Grote, | 杰瑞・格罗特 |
[04:56] | Bud Harrelson, | 巴德・哈瑞森 |
[04:58] | Cleon Jones, | 克里欧・琼斯 |
[05:01] | Ed Kranepool, | 埃德・克伦坡 |
[05:04] | Tug McGraw, | 塔格・麦克格罗 |
[05:07] | Art Shamsky… | 阿特・沙姆斯基 |
[05:10] | …and Ron Swoboda! | 还有容・斯沃伯达 |
[05:25] | – Whoa, whoa! Can I help you? – Oh, yeah, hi. | -噢,需要帮忙吗? -噢,是的,嗨 |
[05:28] | I write for a newspaper, “New York Newsday.” | 我是《纽约日报》的记者 |
[05:30] | Me and my photographer, we’re here to just cover the event. | 这是我的摄影师 我们是来做报道的 |
[05:33] | The press event was last night, sir. Today is for the public. | 记者会是昨天晚上,先生 今天是面向公众开放 |
[05:36] | All right, so we’ll just talk to the players, | 好吧,我们只需要跟队员稍微谈几句 |
[05:39] | – snap a couple of pictures. – No, I can’t let you do that, sir. | -拍几张照片 -恐怕不行,先生 |
[05:41] | These people have been waiting here all morning. | 这些人一大早就在这儿等着了 |
[05:43] | Oh, yeah, I know that. | 噢是啊,我知道 |
[05:45] | But again, I’m Ray Barone | 再提醒你一次,我是雷・巴龙 |
[05:48] | – from “New York Newsday.” – I’m sure you are, sir. | -是《纽约日报》的记者 -我肯定你是的,先生 |
[05:50] | But you’re gonna have to wait in line like everyone else. | 但你也得跟他们一样排队 |
[05:53] | Okay then, look Ray, let’s just go to the back of the line. | 算了,雷 我们就排到队伍后面去吧 |
[05:56] | – I mean how long could it be? – Three hours. | -花不了多少时间的 -3个小时 |
[05:58] | Really? | 真的? |
[06:01] | Hey look, I don’t want to wait in line here. | 嘿,我可不想排什么队 |
[06:04] | I’m gonna have to ask you gentlemen to move along | 我得请你们两位出去了 |
[06:06] | because I need to keep this area clear. | 这地方不允许站人 |
[06:08] | Look, Ray, it’ll go fast. We’ll play 20 Questions. | 算了,雷,很快的 我们可以玩“你问我答” |
[06:10] | No, no, no, look, there’s got to be something– | 不用,肯定会有办法的 |
[06:12] | Hey, you’re Ray Barone from “Newsday.” | 嘿,你是《纽约日报》的雷・巴龙 |
[06:15] | Yeah, yeah, that’s me. | 是啊,就是我 |
[06:16] | I see your picture everyday. I read your column. lt’s great. | 我每天都看你的照片,还有专栏 写得很不错 |
[06:19] | Oh well, I can’t argue with that. | 噢,既然你都这么说了…… |
[06:22] | Yeah, you know that thing you wrote last week | 是啊,还记得你上个礼拜写的…… |
[06:25] | about the new stadium proposal? That was really good. | 提议建个新的体育场,我觉得很不错 |
[06:28] | Oh, hey, thank you, man, thanks. | 谢谢你,老兄,谢谢 |
[06:31] | Thanks, man. lt’s nice to get out and meet the readers. | 谢谢。很高兴能出来,见见读者 |
[06:34] | You know? Yeah, yeah it is. | 是啊,一点没错 |
[06:38] | Hey, what are you doing? | 嘿,你在干嘛? |
[06:40] | Nothing. Let me ask you something, did you read the one– | 没什么。我想问你,你看过…… |
[06:43] | Hey, hey, hey, no cuts. | 嘿,嘿,不许插队 |
[06:45] | – No, no, no, I’m with him. – No you’re not. | -不,我跟他是一起的 -你才不是 |
[06:47] | I’ve been staring at the back of this guy’s head | 我从早上6点钟起 |
[06:49] | since 6:00 this morning. | 就开始盯着这家伙的后脑勺了 |
[06:52] | Maybe you should’ve brought the Jumble. | 也许你该带个七巧板来玩玩 |
[06:55] | – No cuts! – I’m not cutting. | -不许插队! -我没有插队 |
[06:58] | Let’s just get in line before it gets any longer. | 我们还是在人多起来之前排队吧 |
[07:00] | No, look– There’s Tug McGraw. | 不,听着,那是塔格・麦克格罗 |
[07:02] | I’ve interviewed him. Let me talk to Tug McGraw. | 我曾经采访过他 让我跟他说两句话 |
[07:05] | – What about me? – Play 20 Questions with that guy. | -那我怎么办? -和那家伙玩“你问我答” |
[07:11] | – Hey. | – Hey. -嘿 -嘿 |
[07:15] | I’m thinking of a famous person. | 某个名人 |
[07:22] | Hey, Tugboat. | 嘿,塔格船 |
[07:24] | Hey, Tuggy Bear. | 嘿,塔格熊 |
[07:26] | Hi, it’s me Ray Barone from “New York Newsday.” | 嗨,我是《纽约日报》的雷・ 巴龙 |
[07:29] | Oh, yeah, Barone. | 噢,是啊,巴龙 |
[07:32] | You’re the guy that did the article on ballplayers becoming announcers. | 你就是那个写 球员转行成为主持人的家伙 |
[07:35] | Yes, yeah, yeah. How are you? | 是的,没错 你好吗? |
[07:38] | I’m doing okay, | 马马虎虎 |
[07:40] | considering I’m one of the ex-jocks | 反正我不过是个退役的老家伙 |
[07:43] | looking for a second career | 只能在听众消费群里 |
[07:45] | at the expense of the hearing public. | 随便找个第二职业混口饭吃 |
[07:54] | Good, good, fantastic. | 好啊,好啊 棒极了 |
[07:58] | Who is that? | 他是谁? |
[08:00] | He’s nobody. Take a hike, Barone. | 无名之辈 一边歇着去吧,巴龙 |
[08:07] | Okay, thank you, Tug. Thanks, thank you. | 好的,谢谢你,塔格 谢谢 |
[08:10] | Thank you. Hey, you gotta believe! | 谢谢! 嘿,一言为定! |
[08:15] | Yeah, uh– Tug said it’s okay for us to go in. | 呃……塔格说我们可以进去 |
[08:18] | No he didn’t, sir. I heard him. | 他没说,先生 我听见了 |
[08:20] | He doesn’t like you, sir. | 他不喜欢你,先生 |
[08:23] | – Back of the line. – No, no, no, he’s– he’s razzing me. | - 到队伍后面去 - 不,不,他在和我说反话呢 |
[08:26] | That’s what we do. We’re good friends, me and Tugboat. | 我们向来就是这个样子的 我和塔格船是哥们 |
[08:28] | Sure you are, sir. Move along. | 当然,先生 走吧 |
[08:30] | – Yeah, back of the line. – Who do you think you are? | -是啊,到队伍后面去 -你以为你是谁? |
[08:33] | Look, I’m Ray Barone. | 我是雷・巴龙 |
[08:36] | I work for “Newsday.” I’m covering this thing. I’m a reporter. | 我是《纽约日报》的, 我来做采访的,我是个记者! |
[08:38] | Good, give us a report on the back of the line. | 好啊,那就到队伍后面去 给我们做个现场报导吧 |
[08:46] | Okay, look, Ray, I’m getting in line, all right? | OK,雷 我去排队了 |
[08:49] | No. no, no, just wait, look– | 不,不,等一会 |
[08:51] | I need to talk to Art Shamsky for a few seconds. | 我要和阿特・沙姆斯基说几句话 |
[08:54] | – I’ve been nothing but patient. – He’s right there. | - 我对你已经够客气了 - 他在那儿 |
[08:56] | I just need to talk to him. I want to talk to Art Shamsky. | 我得和他谈谈,我要和阿特・沙姆斯基谈谈 |
[08:59] | My brother loves him. He’s got a dog collar for him! | 我的哥哥很崇拜他 他还带了一个狗项圈给他! |
[09:16] | Hello! | 哈喽 |
[09:18] | Hey, can I get some dipping sauce, please? | 嘿,给我来一些蘸酱 |
[09:22] | All right, I’m not eating this. | 我可不想吃这个 |
[09:24] | Who can eat buffalo wings without dipping sauce? | 吃布法罗鸡翅怎么能没有蘸酱? |
[09:27] | Certainly not Ray Barone from “New York Newsday.” | 《纽约日报》的雷・巴龙当然不行了 |
[09:32] | What, you wanted to wait in that line? | 怎么?难道你想排队? |
[09:34] | I’m sorry, I’m not gonna wait in a line all day like everybody else. | 很抱歉,我可不想和那些人一样排一整天的队 |
[09:37] | Well, obviously you’re not like everybody else | 是啊,显然你不会和他们一样的 |
[09:40] | because everybody else got to meet the Mets. | 因为他们都见到麦滋队了 |
[09:46] | I did you a favor. I drove four hours. | 我这都是为了你 我开了足足4个钟头的车 |
[09:48] | How about showing a little appreciation? | 就不能表示一点感激? |
[09:50] | Oh, that’s right. Thank you, Raymond. | 噢,是啊,谢谢你,雷蒙德 |
[09:53] | It’s been my dream to get 50 feet from Art Shamsky. | 我做梦都想隔着50码看看阿特・沙姆斯基 |
[09:57] | Excuse me! Excuse me, exc– | 麻烦你!麻烦你! |
[10:00] | Oh, what am l? lnvisible? | 怎么回事?我是隐形人吗? |
[10:03] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛? |
[10:04] | I just want to preserve this moment. | 我想把一幕定格 |
[10:07] | I mean, how often do I get to see | 我的意思是,想看到…… |
[10:09] | the “Ray-Doesn’t-Get- Everything Show”? | “雷蒙德不是万能的”这种好戏是很难得的 |
[10:13] | Okay, I know what this is. | OK,我知道是怎么回事了 |
[10:16] | Oh, it never ends for Raymond. | 噢,雷蒙德总是没完没了的 |
[10:18] | He has everything, I have nothing. | 他要风得风要雨得雨 而我一无所有 |
[10:20] | Oh, mopey, mopey, pouty, pouty, | 噢,可怜虫,小器鬼 |
[10:23] | snooty, snooty. Oh! | 翘尾巴鸡!噢! |
[10:26] | No, no, I admit that there may have been times | 不,不,我承认以前的确是这样 |
[10:30] | when I might have mentioned in passing | 过去的时候 |
[10:32] | that I possibly envied you. | 我是有点妒忌你 |
[10:35] | But not anymore. | 但以后不会了 |
[10:36] | And would you like to know why? | 你想知道为什么吗? |
[10:38] | Yeah– no, not really. Where the hell is the waitress? | 不想知道。该死的服务生去哪了? |
[10:41] | Everything you have– successful career, | 你所拥有的一切―― 成功的事业 |
[10:45] | great family, free hot dogs– | 美满的家庭,免费的热狗 |
[10:48] | has made you lose touch with reality. | 让你远离残酷的现实 |
[10:50] | You are spoiled. | 你被惯坏了 |
[10:53] | Oh yeah, and I guess all those years sponging off Mom and Dad | 哦是吗?这些年你依赖着爸妈生活 |
[10:57] | have made you a better person. | 你又比我好多少? |
[10:59] | It certainly did. | 当然 |
[11:01] | I may have a thankless job, be divorced, | 我的工作是不怎么样,我离婚了 |
[11:04] | pay full price for a hot dog, | 我吃热狗还要付钱 |
[11:06] | but I happen to have something you’ll never have. | 但我却拥有你所没有的东西 |
[11:08] | A tail? | 一条尾巴? |
[11:13] | Character, Ray. | 性格,雷 |
[11:15] | Oh yeah, yeah. You’re very superior. | 噢,是啊是啊 你是个圣人 |
[11:18] | Yeah, you see I am superior | 你觉得我是个圣人 |
[11:20] | because I’m humble. | 是因为我很谦逊 |
[11:26] | Excuse me, uh, Lisa, | 麻烦你,呃,丽莎 |
[11:29] | – may I have some some water, please? – Sure. | -能给我来杯水吗? -当然 |
[11:31] | And some dipping sauce for my little brother here. | 再给我的小弟弟来一点蘸酱 |
[11:34] | – Coming right up. – Thank you, dear. | -马上就来 -谢谢你,宝贝 |
[11:40] | You see, it’s nice to be important. | 看到了,被人重视的确很好 |
[11:44] | But it’s more important to be nice. | 但是更重要的是善待他人 |
[11:49] | Great, advice from a guy who made a teepee | 好极了!这个建议居然来自一个…… |
[11:52] | out of his French fries. | 用炸薯条搭帐篷的家伙 |
[11:55] | Big put down from a guy who just got kicked out of the Hall of Fame | 你居然被一个拿着手电筒,挂着口哨的家伙 踢出名人堂 |
[11:59] | by someone with a flashlight and a whistle. | 这打击可不小啊! |
[12:04] | Hey look, I did it for you. | 嘿,我可都是为了你 |
[12:06] | What, ruined it? | 怎么?搞破坏? |
[12:08] | Oh, yeah, yeah, I ruined it. | 是啊,是啊,是我破坏的 |
[12:10] | Look, I don’t need to take this crap, all right? | 听着,我不想跟你在这儿扯淡 |
[12:12] | You ever notice when you get worked up that your voice cracks? | 你知不知道你生气的时候,声音都嘶哑了 |
[12:15] | – Oh, shut up. – Ah, there it is. | -哦,闭嘴 -就是这个 |
[12:17] | – Shut up! – You see what’s happening here? | - 闭嘴! - 看到了吧? |
[12:21] | Now I may be upset that I didn’t get to meet Art Shamsky, | 我现在也为没能见到阿特・沙姆斯基难过 |
[12:25] | but I’m still able to keep my voice | 但我仍旧能把自己说话的音量 |
[12:27] | at a comfortable speaking level like so. | 控制在令人舒服的范围内 |
[12:32] | You might want to give that a try too. | 你或许也应该试试 |
[12:34] | All right, let’s try. | 很好,那就来试试 |
[12:38] | Attention, jerk head, | 注意听了,王八头 |
[12:41] | if you’re joining me on the ride home– | 如果你要搭我的车回家…… |
[12:43] | I’m sorry, did I say joining? | 对不起,我刚才说了“让你搭车”? |
[12:45] | If you’re mooching a ride home off me | 如果你想骗我让你搭车 |
[12:48] | that you had to have your mommy ask for, | 你最好叫你妈咪来 |
[12:51] | there will be no talking, okay? | 因为我不想跟你说话,OK? |
[12:53] | You are not to say a word to me. | 你一句话都不能对我说 |
[12:55] | And there will be no bathroom breaks either. | 路上也没有中途休息 |
[12:57] | So if you’re smart, you’ll do what I’m doing right now | 所以,要是你还有脑子 就跟着我做 |
[13:00] | and visit the restroom. | 去上厕所 |
[13:04] | Hope there’s not a line. | 但愿不必排队 |
[13:15] | & Bum, bum, bum & | &邦~邦~邦& |
[13:17] | & Bum, bum, bum & | &邦,邦,邦& |
[13:20] | & Bum, bum, bum, bum & | & 邦,邦,邦,邦 & |
[13:22] | & Bum, bum, bum… & | & 邦邦…… & |
[13:26] | & Bum, bum, bum, bum & | & 邦,邦,邦 & |
[13:28] | & Bum, bum, bum… & | & 邦邦…… & |
[13:33] | & Bum, bum, bum… & | & 邦邦邦…… & |
[13:39] | & Bum, bum, bum, bum. & | & 邦,邦,邦,邦 & |
[13:50] | That’s right. | 好吧 |
[14:52] | We must have hit a skunk | 我们肯定是撞了一只臭鼬鼠 |
[14:55] | that crawled out of the ass of another skunk. | 而且它还是从 另一只臭鼬鼠屁股里爬出来的 |
[15:12] | Put your shoes on, gouda feet. | 把鞋穿上,香港脚 |
[15:14] | – But they’re all swollen. – Uh, uh, uh, uh! | - 它们都肿了 - 呃!呃! |
[15:17] | No talking. | 不许说话 |
[15:33] | Oh no, what? Does he want me? What did I do? | 噢不,怎么回事? 是叫我吗?我做什么了? |
[15:37] | What did I do? I didn’t do anything. | 我怎么了?我什么都没做 |
[15:41] | What’s the speed limit here? | 这里限速多少? |
[15:43] | I was just keeping up with the traffic. | 我只不过跟着车流 |
[15:56] | Oh, yeah. | 噢,好吧 |
[16:00] | Hi, good evening, Officer Jaro-skiwi. | 嗨,晚上好 加罗・斯奇维警官 |
[16:06] | Jaroshowitz. | 叶罗肖维滋 |
[16:11] | Are you sure? | 你确定? |
[16:16] | So what seems to be the problem? | 出什么问题了? |
[16:19] | I had you at 55 in a 40. | 这里限速40,你开到了55码 |
[16:21] | License and registration, please. | 请出示驾照和登记证 |
[16:23] | Uh, okay, sure. Sure, registration. | 呃,好的,当然 登记证 |
[16:27] | It’s right around here. Somewhere I keep it. | 肯定在这里的,我平时就放这儿的 |
[16:30] | Robert, why don’t you tell this guy who you are | 罗伯特,快告诉他你是干什么的 |
[16:32] | and what you do for a living? | 你以何谋生 |
[16:43] | – So this is a 40, huh? – Mm-hmm. | -限速40,嗯? -唔~ |
[16:46] | Yeah, a big road like this, you’d think it’d be a 60. | 像这种大路,我还以为限速60呢 |
[16:49] | ln which case, I’d be going too slow, you know? | 那样的话,我就算太慢了 是不是? |
[16:53] | Then you’d have to pull me over for impeding traffic. | 你们就会因阻碍交通扣留我了 |
[16:59] | All right, sir, it’s up to you, which ticket would you prefer? | 好吧,先生,随你便 你希望要哪种罚单? |
[17:05] | Uh, speeding will be fine. | 呃,还是超速吧 |
[17:11] | All right, excuse me, Officer? | 好吧,请原谅,警官 |
[17:13] | Yes? | 嗯? |
[17:15] | Sergeant Robert Barone, NYPD, 2-4 Precinct. | 我是罗伯特・巴龙警官 纽约警察局,2-4辖区 |
[17:18] | Oh, you’re NYPD? | 噢,你是纽约警署的? |
[17:20] | Yeah, this here’s my kid brother Raymond. | 是的,这是我的小弟弟雷蒙德 |
[17:22] | I was dozing off so I didn’t notice he had such a lead foot. | 我刚才打了个盹,没注意他超速了 |
[17:25] | But I’m gonna keep a closer eye on him from here on out, okay? | 我以后一定会盯紧他的,行吗? |
[17:28] | Look, with all due respect, we’re pretty strict here with our laws. | 听着,我们这里执法很严格…… |
[17:32] | So I’ve got to write the ticket. | 所以我必须得开罚单 |
[17:35] | But I carry a shield. | 可我是警官诶! |
[17:37] | Then you should know better, Officer. | 那你就更应该守法了,长官 |
[17:41] | Hey listen, I don’t know how you do things | 嘿,听着,我不知道…… |
[17:44] | out here in the sticks, okay? | 在你们乡下是怎么办事的 |
[17:46] | But in the city, | 但是在城里 |
[17:48] | cops look out for one another. | 警察都会互相关照 |
[17:52] | I’m glad we had this conversation. lt gave me a chance | 我很高兴和你交谈, 因为这让我注意到了 |
[17:54] | to notice your brother’s inspection sticker. | 你弟弟的车辆安检码 |
[17:57] | Now I might just be a country bumpkin, | 或许我是个大字不识的 |
[17:58] | don’t know much about all that book learning and fancy numbers, | 粗俗的乡巴佬 |
[18:01] | but near as I can figure, this looks like it’s expired. | 但我也大致能够猜出 这个已经过期了 |
[18:05] | I’ll be right back with another little present for y’all. | 我去去就来,给你们带点别的小礼物 |
[18:12] | Come on! | 别这样 |
[18:14] | We’re the good guys. | 我们都是良民 |
[18:17] | We’re brothers in blue. | 我们是倒霉的兄弟俩 |
[18:19] | This is Ray Barone from “New York Newsday.” | 这位是《纽约日报》的雷・巴龙! |
[18:24] | Come on! | 别这样! |
[18:39] | It’s gonna be 20-25 minutes. | 恐怕要等20-25分钟 |
[18:41] | Do they know who we are? | 他们知道我们是谁吗? |
[18:43] | Let me see what I can do. | 我去说说看 |
[18:46] | – Hi, I’m Art Shamsky. – Hey! | -嗨,我是阿特・沙姆斯基 -嘿 |
[18:48] | No cuts. | 不许插队 |
[19:15] | & Meet the Mets & | & 遇见麦滋 & |
[19:18] | & Meet the Mets & | & 遇见麦滋 & |
[19:21] | & Step right up & | & 上前一步 & |
[19:23] | & And greet the Mets & | & 向麦滋致敬 & |
[19:26] | & Bring your kiddies & | & 带着你的孩子 & |
[19:29] | & Bring your wife & | & 带着你的妻子 & |
[19:32] | & Guaranteed to have the time of your life & | & 保证让你终生难忘 & |
[19:36] | & Because the Mets are really sockin’ that ball & | & 麦滋队,球技超然 & |
[19:41] | & Knocking those home runs over the wall & | & 本垒打,力大如山 & |
[19:46] | & East side, West side & | & 从东边,从西边 & |
[19:50] | & Everybody’s coming round & | & 人人来到这地方 & |
[19:53] | & To meet and greet the New York Mets & | & 向你们致敬~来自纽约的…… & |
[19:57] | & Of New York town. & | & 纽约麦滋队 & |
[20:07] | – & War & – & Huh & | - & 战斗 & - & 哈!& |
[20:09] | & Good God, y’all & | & 上帝啊,大家一起来 & |
[20:10] | & What is it good for? & | & 这有什么用? & |
[20:12] | & Absolutely nothing & | & 什么也没有 & |
[20:14] | & Say it again, y’all & | & 再说一遍,大家一起来 & |
[20:16] | – & War & – & Huh & | - & 战斗 & - & 哈!& |
[20:17] | – & Hee-haw & – & Good God, y’all & | - & 嘿―哈 & - & 上帝啊,大家一起来 & |
[20:19] | & What is it good for? & | & 这有什么用? & |
[20:22] | & Absolutely nothing & | & 什么也没有 & |
[20:23] | & Say it again. & | & 再来一遍 & 谢谢大家的支持 |