时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Okay, so… | 好吧,那么…… |
[00:03] | now here’s an old Colonial inn near Tanglewood. | 看这里,唐格伍德附近的老克隆尼亚大酒店 |
[00:05] | – What’s Tanglewood? – They have classical music. | -唐格伍德是什么东西? -那里可以欣赏到古典音乐 |
[00:08] | Here’s the concert schedule. | 这是音乐会的时间表 |
[00:09] | And here’s my face. | 这是我脸上的表情 |
[00:14] | Or we can stay at The Plaza, | 或者我们也可以住在广场酒店 |
[00:18] | eat at Le Cirque and see a show. | 在太阳饭店吃饭,再看场演出 |
[00:20] | No, my parents make fun of people who stay at The Plaza. | 不去,我爸妈总是取笑那些住广场酒店的人 |
[00:23] | – My parents stay at The Plaza. – Eh… | -我的父母就住广场酒店 -唔…… |
[00:26] | Okay, all right. | 好吧 |
[00:28] | Then how do your parents feel about the Adirondacks? | 那么,你父母觉得艾德朗戴克山怎么样? |
[00:30] | What do you do there? | 去那儿有什么可干的? |
[00:33] | You rent a nice house. Look at this. | 租一间很不错的别墅 看看这个 |
[00:36] | Right on the lake. | 紧邻湖畔 |
[00:38] | We’d be staying in someone else’s house? | 我们要呆在别人的房子里? |
[00:40] | They won’t be there. | 他们不会在那儿的 |
[00:42] | I don’t sleep where other people have slept. | 我不想睡在别人睡过的床上 |
[00:45] | What do you think hotels are? | 那你以为旅馆是什么? |
[00:48] | You’re yelling. Why are you yelling? | 你在嚷嚷? 你干嘛要嚷嚷? |
[00:50] | Because you don’t wanna go anywhere. | 因为你什么地方都不想去 |
[00:52] | I do, believe me. | 我想去的,相信我 |
[00:54] | It’s just that nothing you’ve mentioned sounds fun yet. | 只不过你刚才说的那些 都不是很有趣 |
[00:57] | Okay, then you pick. | 好吧,那你来选 |
[01:00] | And whatever sounds fun to you we’ll do. | 只要你觉得好,我们就去 |
[01:02] | – You want me to pick? – Yes, Ray! | -你想让我来选? -是的,雷! |
[01:04] | Because it doesn’t matter where we go as long as we can be together! | 因为我们去哪儿并不重要 只要我们能够在一起 |
[01:09] | – All right, let’s calm it down. – All right. | -好了,冷静点 -好吧 |
[01:13] | It’s just that I really want to do this. | 我只不过太想去了 |
[01:16] | – Me too. – Okay! | -我也是 -好吧 |
[01:20] | A tour of Ben & Jerry’s ice cream factory. | 参观本和杰瑞的冰激凌工厂 |
[01:23] | Can that be a trip? | 这也能算是旅行? |
[01:28] | Yes, it can. | 是的,能算 |
[01:30] | Because the factory’s in vermont. | 因为这家工厂在佛蒙特 |
[01:31] | See, the wild flowers are blooming. | 看,野花盛开遍野 |
[01:33] | And we can stay at this cute bed and breakfast. | 我们还可以住在这座可爱的家庭旅馆里 |
[01:36] | Why don’t we just stay at Ben & Jerry’s house? | 我们为什么不干脆住在 本和杰瑞的房子里? |
[01:38] | I’m calling vermont. | 我马上打电话去佛蒙特 |
[01:41] | Free samples. | 免费样品 |
[01:45] | I’ll bet there’s a catch. | 我打赌肯定是个陷阱 |
[01:55] | Hey, that’s cute. | 嘿,很好看 |
[02:03] | God. | 天啊 |
[02:06] | Amy, I’m going to vermont tomorrow. | 艾米,我明天就要去佛蒙特了 |
[02:07] | I have nothing to take on this trip. | 却没有什么好衣服可以穿 |
[02:10] | You have a husband. | 但你有一个老公 |
[02:12] | Lots of things go with that. | 那代表了很多东西 |
[02:14] | Right now I’d trade him for a pair of pants | 现在我愿意用他来换一条 |
[02:17] | that make my butt look smaller. | 让我的屁股看起来小一点的裤子 |
[02:19] | You know what makes your butt look smaller? | 你知道什么才能使你的屁股看起来小一点吗? |
[02:21] | A husband. | 一个老公 |
[02:24] | So, Robert hasn’t started dating anyone else yet? | 那么,罗伯特还没有和别人约会? |
[02:28] | You mean since we talked about him in the shoe department? | 你是指从我们刚才在女鞋柜台谈论他以后? |
[02:32] | I know, I know. | 我知道,我知道 |
[02:34] | Here, try this on. | 试试这件 |
[02:39] | – Ugh! – No, come on. | -哈! -不,别这样 |
[02:41] | It’ll look great with that scarf you bought. | 配你刚买的那条围巾很好看 |
[02:43] | And maybe those new platform sneakers. | 要不要再买几双新运动鞋? |
[02:46] | I’m not fun anymore. | 我不再有意思了 |
[02:49] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么啊? |
[02:51] | You’re fun. We’re having fun. | 你很有意思,我们在一起很开心 |
[02:53] | We have wine at lunch. | 我们午餐还喝了红酒呢 |
[02:56] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:08] | Another color maybe? | 试试别的颜色? |
[03:11] | What? What is it? | 怎么了?怎么回事? |
[03:14] | I’m a boring housewife! | 我是个无趣的家庭主妇 |
[03:17] | – What? – I’m a big old boring housewife! | -什么? -我是个又老又胖的无趣的家庭主妇 |
[03:20] | And that’s why Ray isn’t excited about going to vermont. | 所以雷才不想去佛蒙特 |
[03:23] | I should just cancel the whole trip. | 我应该取消整个旅行 |
[03:25] | Come on, you’re not boring. | 别这样,你一点也不无趣 |
[03:28] | You’re going to have an amazing, amazing time! | 你们会过得很开心的 |
[03:31] | With your husband! | 和你的老公在一起哦 |
[03:33] | Look. | 看! |
[03:36] | Donna Karan. | 当娜・卡冉 |
[03:47] | What was I thinking? | 我到底在想什么? |
[03:49] | Ray’s only going to vermont for the ice cream. | 雷愿意去佛蒙特,完全是为了冰激凌 |
[03:52] | That tour lasts two hours then it’s just me. | 那个节目只需要2个小时 余下的时间就剩我了 |
[03:59] | These prices are outrageous. | 价格贵得太离谱了! |
[04:06] | What’s all this? | 这都是怎么回事? |
[04:07] | I’m babysitting for you while you’re on your getaway, remember? | 当你们出门的时候,我来照顾孩子 不记得了? |
[04:11] | Oh, okay, but we don’t leave until tomorrow, | 噢,但是我们不到明天不会走的 |
[04:14] | so leave until tomorrow. | 所以我们明天才走 |
[04:16] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[04:18] | – Here’s the bag that I borrowed. – Yeah. | -这是我向你借的包 -好的 |
[04:20] | What’s this smell? What did you keep in it? | 这是什么味道? 你用来装什么了? |
[04:23] | Some meat. | 一些肉 |
[04:28] | So I see Ma’s laying in supplies. | 我看到妈妈在搬东西 |
[04:31] | You’re welcome to come over here for dinner tomorrow night. | 欢迎你明天来这里吃晚饭 |
[04:34] | Oh, I see. So I’m a nice guy to have over, | 噢,我懂了 你们欢迎我偶尔过来串串门 |
[04:36] | but you wouldn’t want me staying here. | 但是不想我住在这里 |
[04:38] | – What, Robert? – Nothing. | -怎么了?罗伯特 -没什么 |
[04:40] | Wasn’t asked, wasn’t considered. | 我不问,也不想 |
[04:43] | What were you considered for, dear? | 你在想什么?亲爱的 |
[04:45] | Let’s see, today’s category… | 看看,今天的节目是…… |
[04:48] | child care. | 照顾孩子 |
[04:50] | – Look, Robert. I didn’t think– – Oh, you didn’t think! | -听着,罗伯特,我不是想…… -噢,你不是想! |
[04:53] | Why would you think someone who’s trained in CPR, | 难道你不觉得一个在CPR受训, |
[04:56] | public safety and conflict resolution | 受过公共安全和急救专业训练的人, |
[04:58] | would be able to babysit? | 是完全有能力当个保姆的吗? |
[05:02] | Robert, you want to take care of the kids? Fine. | 罗伯特,你想来照顾孩子?很好 |
[05:05] | – Mom doesn’t have to do it. – Yes she does have to do it. | -不需要妈妈来做这些 -她必须得做这些 |
[05:09] | That’s my getaway from her. | 那样我才能远离她 |
[05:12] | I can come over here and help. | 我可以过来这里帮忙 |
[05:14] | That’s not the same thing as you staying here | 但那和你住在这里,而我呆在那里 |
[05:17] | and me staying there. | 完全不是一回事 |
[05:20] | Ma, I don’t need your help, okay? | 妈,我不需要你帮忙,OK? |
[05:22] | – I can take care of the kids. – Okay, dear, okay. | -我可以照顾孩子 -好的,亲爱的,没问题 |
[05:26] | What? | 什么? |
[05:30] | Oh, okay. | 噢,好的 |
[05:32] | Good! | 好的 |
[05:39] | What? | 怎么了? |
[05:40] | Goodbye! | 再见! |
[05:43] | I’ll be going along, too. | 那我也走了 |
[05:45] | I’ll see you in three days. | 三天后再见 |
[05:48] | – Yeah. Okay. – What? | -好的 -怎么回事? |
[05:50] | Nothing, dear. | 没什么,亲爱的 |
[05:52] | Bye-bye. | 拜拜 |
[05:55] | Hey, look. I won’t let you down. | 嘿,听着 我不想让你不高兴 |
[05:57] | Just relax and go enjoy your trip. | 好好放松,享受旅行吧 |
[05:59] | Yeah, yeah. I know. | 是啊,我知道 |
[06:01] | You ever been to one of these bed and breakfasts? | 你以前去过这些家庭旅馆吗? |
[06:04] | Yeah, with my ex-wife. | 是的,和我的前妻 |
[06:06] | How was it? | 感觉怎么样? |
[06:08] | Did you not catch the end of that sentence? | 你没听到那句话的末尾吗? |
[06:11] | Yeah, great. | 好吧,很好 |
[06:15] | What’s with the face? | 你那是什么表情啊? |
[06:17] | I don’t know. Yeah, it’s just… | 我不知道,只是…… |
[06:20] | going away together is so much time | 要出去这么长的时间 |
[06:22] | together. | 呆在一起 |
[06:24] | What are you afraid of? | 你怕什么? |
[06:26] | – You guys still– – What? | -你们还…… -什么? |
[06:44] | Yeah, yeah, we do. But that’s not the problem. | 是啊是啊,我们有做 不过不是这个问题 |
[06:46] | It’s the in-between. | 是内在关系 |
[06:48] | Ah, the remains of the day. | 啊,你是说剩余的时间 |
[06:54] | She keeps saying how romantic it’s going to be. | 她一直在说会有多么浪漫 |
[06:57] | Three days of romantic. | 整整三天的浪漫 |
[06:59] | I don’t see the need. | 我都看不见市场需求 |
[07:04] | Listen, let me give you some advice. | 听着,我给你一点建议 |
[07:06] | These trips are for the wife. | 这些旅行是为妻子准备的 |
[07:09] | It’s a weekend. | 就像是度周末 |
[07:11] | Raymond, Raymond, Raymond, Raymond. | 雷蒙德,雷蒙德 |
[07:14] | You know, sometimes at the precinct | 知道吗?有的时候,在监狱里 |
[07:16] | we’ve got the throw guys into the lock-up for a weekend. | 我们把一些罪犯关进一个房间过周末 |
[07:19] | And you know which guys have the worst time there? | 你猜哪些人会最难熬? |
[07:22] | The small ones? | 个子小的? |
[07:28] | No. | 不是 |
[07:30] | The guys who are watching the clock. | 一直看表的人 |
[07:32] | But the guys who arm-wrestle, | 但是那些扳手腕, |
[07:35] | play cards, whistle, | 玩牌,吹口哨的人 |
[07:37] | those are the ones for who time passes quickly. | 却觉得时间过得很快 |
[07:41] | Yeah, but I have to talk. | 是啊,但是我得说话 |
[07:44] | Those guys have the right to remain silent. | 而那些家伙却有权保持沉默 |
[07:48] | – Hi. – Hey, honey. | -嗨 -嗨,宝贝 |
[07:50] | – Oh, you got some stuff for the trip. – Yeah. | -噢,你为旅行做了大采购啊 -是啊 |
[07:52] | – lt’s going to be fun. – Yeah. | -肯定会很有趣的 -是的 |
[07:54] | – I can’t wait. – Yeah, just me and you. | -我都等不及了 -是啊,只有我和你 |
[07:56] | – Yeah. – What did you get? | -是啊 -你买了什么? |
[07:58] | Well, I got a great outfit for the hayrides. | 我买了一套不错的衣服 准备穿着它坐干草马车 |
[08:01] | – Hayrides? – Yeah. | -干草马车? -是啊 |
[08:07] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[08:09] | So listen, that weekend lock-up, | 听着,那种被关起来的周末, |
[08:12] | how far in advance is that booked? | 需要提前几天预约? |
[08:20] | You know, Ray, I can carry one of those. | 雷,让我来拎一个吧 |
[08:22] | No, I’m fine. | 不用了 |
[08:26] | Wow. | 哇噢 |
[08:28] | This looks nice. | 看起来真不错 |
[08:30] | Yeah, it’s nice. I like it. | 是啊,很不错。我喜欢 |
[08:32] | I like– I like the doorstop | 我喜欢那个门吸 |
[08:35] | in the shape of a bunny. | 还是兔子形状的! |
[08:37] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[08:41] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[08:43] | “Please ring turtle.” | “请按海龟” |
[08:52] | – Oh, hi there. – Hi. | -噢,你们好啊 -嗨 |
[08:54] | – You must be the Barones. – Yeah. | -你们一定是巴龙夫妇 -是的 |
[08:56] | – I’m Debra. And this is Ray. – Hey. | -我是黛博拉,这是雷 -嘿 |
[08:58] | Cecily Daly. Sorry to keep you waiting. | 我是塞丝莉・戴里 很抱歉让你们久等 |
[09:00] | I was packing some folks a picnic lunch. | 我刚才在包一些野餐用的叉子 |
[09:03] | Oh, that’s so romantic. | 噢,真浪漫 |
[09:05] | You like that? We’ll take one of those. | 你喜欢?我们买一个 |
[09:11] | Picnic orders have to be in by 6:00 the night before. | 野餐已经订好了,晚上6点钟 |
[09:13] | It’s all right here in the handout. | 这张单子上都有 |
[09:17] | Oh, more bunnies. | 噢,好多兔子 |
[09:19] | Now if I could just remember where I put the reservation book. | 我想想把登记簿放哪儿了…… |
[09:22] | No Tv in the room? | 房间里没有电视? |
[09:29] | Did you really want a Tv this weekend? | 这个周末你真的需要一台电视机吗? |
[09:32] | No, we’ll arm-wrestle. | 不了,我们可以扳手腕 |
[09:38] | Here’s your key. | 这是你们的钥匙 |
[09:42] | And the common bathroom is just across the hall. | 公共浴室就在走廊对面 |
[09:46] | No bathrooms in the rooms either? | 房间里连浴室也没有? |
[09:48] | Can I ask you something? | 我能问个问题吗? |
[09:51] | What is in the room? | 房间里有什么? |
[09:53] | – Are we in the room right now? – Ray. | -我们现在是不是已经在房间里了? -雷 |
[09:57] | – That’s great! – Bill, Pam. | -好极了! -比尔,潘姆! |
[09:58] | We missed you two at breakfast. | 我们早餐时没看见你们 |
[10:01] | We had blueberry pancakes. | 我们吃了蓝莓馅饼 |
[10:03] | Sorry, we couldn’t seem to get out of bed. | 对不起,我们起不来 |
[10:09] | – Ready to go, babe? – Sure, babe. | -准备走了吗?宝贝 -当然,宝贝 |
[10:10] | Where you off to? | 你们要去哪儿? |
[10:12] | We’re gonna check out that antique fair in Craftsbury Common. | 我们要去克拉佛兹勃利的古代展会结帐 |
[10:15] | I read about that. That’s supposed to be great. | 我在介绍上看到过,那一定很不错 |
[10:17] | See you. | 再见 |
[10:22] | Did you want to go to that cranberry crafty land? | 你想去那个狡猾的蔓越桔园? (和克拉佛兹勃利近音) |
[10:28] | Well, I scheduled the Ben & Jerry’s thing for today. | 今天我已经安排了本和杰瑞的旅行了 |
[10:32] | ‘Cause you seemed so excited about it. | 因为你看起来很喜欢这个 |
[10:33] | Yeah, but we don’t have to do that if you don’t want to. | 是啊,但如果你不想去 我们不一定非得去的 |
[10:36] | No, I do. This our weekend. | 不,我想去 这是我们的周末 |
[10:39] | We’re gonna do things that we both enjoy. | 我们应该做一些大家都喜欢的事情 |
[10:42] | It’s not like we have nothing in common. | 不能感觉我们没有共同点 |
[10:44] | Yeah. Yeah, common bathroom. | 是啊,是啊 公共浴室 |
[10:52] | All right, who took my yellow piece? | 好了,谁拿走了黄色的小块? |
[10:56] | It’s not funny. I was winning. | 这不好玩!是我赢了 |
[11:01] | Do you know what happened to the last person | 你们知道,拿走我的黄色小块的家伙 |
[11:04] | who took my yellow piece? | 会得到什么下场吗? |
[11:05] | – What? – They got a big tickle, that’s what. | - 怎么? - 他们要被挠痒痒! |
[11:10] | I can’t find a can opener. | 我找不到开罐器了 |
[11:11] | – What? – I’m not talking to you. | -什么? -我没和你说话 |
[11:14] | – Where’s your mother? – I don’t know. She’s not here. | -你妈妈在哪儿? -我不知道,她不在这儿 |
[11:17] | You want to play Candy Land, Grandpa? | 你想来玩“糖果岛”吗?爷爷 |
[11:20] | I want my clam chowder. | 我想要我的鲜烩蛤蜊!(和糖果岛近音) |
[11:24] | – I’m sure Ray has– – Marie! | -我肯定雷已经…… -玛丽 |
[11:26] | – Dad, she’s not here. – Marie! | -爸爸,她不在这儿 -玛丽 |
[11:28] | – Dad! – Would you stop yelling? | -爸爸! -你能不能别嚷嚷? |
[11:33] | The can opener is in the top drawer by the refrigerator. | 开罐器在冰箱最上面的抽屉里 |
[11:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:38] | See you Monday. | 星期一见 |
[11:42] | – Hello, dear. – What are you doing here? | -你好吗,亲爱的 -你在这儿干什么? |
[11:45] | Cleaning. | 打扫啊 |
[11:47] | Ma, listen, I’m in charge while Raymond is away, all right? | 妈,听着 雷不在的时候我负责这里 |
[11:50] | Of course you are, dear. | 当然是你负责,亲爱的 |
[11:52] | You’re doing a wonderful job. | 你干得很不错 |
[11:54] | – The twins could use a nap. – I’m handling this. | -双胞胎该睡午觉了 -这些我会管的 |
[11:57] | I know, dear. I can hear through the vent. | 我知道,亲爱的 我可以透过通风口听见 |
[12:03] | – Have you thought about dinner? – I’m ordering pizza. | -你准备晚餐吃什么? -我叫了匹萨 |
[12:06] | No, pizza’s not dinner. I’ll fix something. | 不,匹萨不能当晚餐 我来做点东西吧 |
[12:12] | Did you know she was here? | 你知道她在这里吗? |
[12:15] | Grandma’s always here. | 奶奶总是在这儿 |
[12:29] | – You got the key? – No, you have it. | -钥匙在你那里吗? -不,在你那 |
[12:31] | You’re the funny one. | 你真有趣 |
[12:33] | Oh no, it’s that couple. | 噢不,又是那对情侣 |
[12:35] | Come on, where’s the key? Where’s the damn key? | 快啊,钥匙去哪儿了? 该死的钥匙在哪? |
[12:38] | – Hey. – Hi. How was your day? | -嘿 -嗨,过得怎么样? |
[12:41] | Unbelievable. | 简直难以置信 |
[12:43] | Yeah, it was great. We hiked through wildflowers | 是啊,太棒了 我们步行走过野花园 |
[12:46] | then we picked apples. And then we toured Ben & Jerry’s | 我们还摘了苹果 参观了本和杰瑞的冰激凌厂 |
[12:49] | and the Teddy Bear Factory. | 还有泰迪熊工厂 |
[12:53] | You guys did a lot of stuff. | 你们安排了不少节目啊 |
[12:55] | We just went to Craftsbury Common. | 我们只去了克拉佛兹勃利 |
[12:57] | Bill bought me this quilt. | 比尔给我买了床被子 |
[12:59] | It’s an anniversary gift. | 这是周年纪念日礼物 |
[13:01] | Six months since our first date. | 第一次约会的6个月纪念 |
[13:03] | – Thank you, babe. – You’re welcome, babe. | -谢谢你,宝贝 -不客气,宝贝 |
[13:06] | – He celebrates everything. – Yeah. | -他为每件事庆祝 -是啊 |
[13:12] | There it is. | 在这里! |
[13:15] | I thought I lost the key but there it was right in my back pocket. | 我以为我把钥匙丢了 谁知竟在我的后面口袋了 |
[13:18] | That’s so funny. | 多有趣啊 |
[13:33] | Wow. | 哇噢 |
[13:36] | Were we ever like that? | 我们曾经也那样吗? |
[13:38] | Who, babe and babe? | 谁?宝贝和宝贝? |
[13:43] | – Yeah, they just seem so– – Annoying? | -是啊,他们看起来是那么…… -烦人? |
[13:47] | I was thinking happy. | 我想说快乐 |
[13:48] | Well they’re not married yet. | 是啊,他们还没结婚哪 |
[13:53] | So, just think how happy they’re gonna get. | 所以,要是他们结婚了 该有多么开心啊 |
[13:58] | Okay, so are you gonna shower? | 好吧,你要去淋浴吗? |
[14:01] | – What for? – For the hayride. | -为什么? -等会要乘干草马车啊 |
[14:05] | How bad do I smell | 我闻起来有多臭? |
[14:07] | that I got to take a shower | 需要我坐在一匹马拉的车子里, |
[14:09] | before being dragged around behind a horse? | 还要事先洗个澡? |
[14:14] | I guess you’re right. We don’t need to shower. | 我想你是对的,我们不需要淋浴 |
[14:16] | – Isit time for a nap? – I don’t think so. | -有时间打个盹吗? -没时间 |
[14:19] | We’ve gotta be downstairs by 6:30. | 我们6点半就要下楼了 |
[14:21] | – What about dinner? – lt’s kind of included. | -晚饭怎么办? -好像是包括在节目里的 |
[14:24] | It’s sort of a cookout, campfire thing. | 应该是篝火野餐会什么的 |
[14:26] | – What are they having? – I don’t know what they’re having. | -有什么可吃的? -我怎么知道有什么可吃的? |
[14:29] | I just thought it would be fun. | 我只是觉得那应该会很有趣 |
[14:31] | You know what might be more fun? A nap. | 你知道什么最有趣吗? 打个盹 |
[14:37] | Okay, fine, you nap. Nap all you want. | 好吧,很好,你打盹吧 尽情打盹吧 |
[14:40] | You know what? The next time you pick the frickin’ hotel | 知道吗?下一次,你来挑这见鬼的旅馆 |
[14:43] | and you plan all the activities | 你来安排节目 |
[14:44] | and I’ll be the one that hates everything! | 然后我来抱怨一切 |
[14:46] | Wait, Debra! Come on. | 等等,黛博拉 别这样 |
[14:48] | I didn’t say I hated everything. | 我没说我讨厌这一切 |
[14:51] | – You didn’t have to say it. – Oh, what– | -你没必要说 -噢,怎么了 |
[14:53] | what did I do? | What did I do? 我做什么了?我怎么了? |
[14:56] | I said what are they having? What did I do? | 我只不过说“有什么可吃的” 我怎么了? |
[15:00] | Come on! You said there was going to be a cookout thing, | 拜托!你刚才说有个野餐会 |
[15:03] | and I said, “What are they having?” | 于是我就问 “有什么可吃的?” |
[15:05] | That’s a perfectly legitimate question. | 这个问题很符合逻辑啊! |
[15:08] | There was no other meaning there. | 没什么别的意思 |
[15:10] | And the nap thing, that was just– | 还有打盹的事情,那只是…… |
[15:12] | that’s me trying to be romantic. That’s all. | 我希望浪漫一点! 仅此而已 |
[15:15] | I’m sorry. I don’t know what the hell I’m doing here. | 对不起,我不知道我在干什么 |
[15:20] | – Issomeone in there? – Yeah. | -里面有人吗? -是的 |
[15:23] | What do you think? | 你在想什么? |
[15:25] | Honey, come on. Somebody else needs to use the bathroom. | 宝贝,出来吧 别人要用浴室了 |
[15:29] | Honey, come on. | 宝贝,快啊 |
[15:31] | We’re not the only one who has this bathroom. | 我们不能霸占着浴室 |
[15:34] | Remember, you’re the one who booked the place | 别忘了,这间只有公共浴室的旅馆 |
[15:36] | with the share- the-bathroom thing. | 可是你订的 |
[15:40] | I just made it worse, didn’t l? | 我把事情越搞越糟了,是不是? |
[15:49] | Honey, come on. | 宝贝,出来吧 |
[15:51] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[15:53] | Please, come on. Let’s be friends, huh? | 求你了,出来吧 我们是朋友,嗯? |
[15:55] | This is our weekend getaway. | 我们是出来度假啊 |
[16:00] | Come on, honey. Unlock the– | 来啊,宝贝 开门…… |
[16:03] | Oh. | 噢 |
[16:05] | It’s not locked. | 门没锁 |
[16:07] | We’ll just be a minute. | 我们只要一会 |
[16:14] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[16:20] | You know, there’s no lock on that thing. | 你看,这门上没锁 |
[16:22] | You’re supposed to hang the sign. | 你应该挂那个牌子 |
[16:27] | “Patience is a virtue.” | “耐心是一种美德” |
[16:35] | What, Ray? | 怎么了?雷 |
[16:36] | No, nothing. lt’s charming. | 没什么,这蛮有意思的 |
[16:38] | And true. | 很实在 |
[16:46] | So you wanna just go home? | 你想回家吗? |
[16:50] | Only if you really want to. | 除非你想 |
[16:55] | Come on, it’s not really going that well. | 别这样,还没到这种地步吧? |
[16:59] | Unless you think that it is. | 除非你这么觉得 |
[17:02] | I was trying to make this fun for you. | 我想让你觉得开心 |
[17:07] | I mean, why– that hike | 我是说,你以为那些徒步游, |
[17:09] | and the apple orchard and the ice cream factory– | 那些苹果园,还有冰激凌工厂 是为了什么? |
[17:12] | why do you think I planned all those stupid things? | 你以为我安排这些傻节目是为了什么? |
[17:16] | Wait a minute. You thought they were stupid? | 等一等,你觉得这些事很傻? |
[17:18] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[17:20] | I just thought that if I kept you busy you wouldn’t notice– | 我以为只要让你一直马不停蹄地转 你就不会注意到 |
[17:23] | What? | 什么? |
[17:25] | Notice what? | 注意到什么? |
[17:27] | That I’m your boring wife. | 注意到你的老婆是多么无趣 |
[17:30] | What? Boring wife? | 什么?无趣的老婆? |
[17:34] | You thought you’d be boring to me? | 你觉得你让我感到无趣了? |
[17:37] | What’s so funny? | 有什么好笑的? |
[17:39] | Nothing. | 没什么? |
[17:42] | You were nervous about being boring to me. | 你很在意我的感觉 |
[17:48] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[17:50] | It’s just– it is funny. | 这很……很好玩 |
[17:52] | You thinking you’re boring. What about me? | 你觉得你无趣,那我呢? |
[17:55] | Come on, I ran out of things to say | 在华盛顿桥上, |
[17:57] | on the George Washington Bridge. | 我没话可说的时候, |
[17:59] | Remember, I said I always take the upper level | 还记得吗? 我居然说我习惯走在上层 |
[18:02] | because if it collapses you fall on the people on the lower level? | 因为万一桥塌了,我就会跌在下面的人身上 |
[18:06] | That doesn’t even make sense. | 这根本是莫明其妙 |
[18:09] | We’re all gonna die. We all go in the river. | 我们都会掉在河里,然后死掉 |
[18:14] | It’s stupid. | 这太傻了 |
[18:15] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[18:17] | And there was 100 miles where all you said was, | 还有车子开到100英里时 你居然说, |
[18:20] | “Oh look, the odometer is going to hit 80,000.” | “噢看啊,里程表要撞上80000了!” |
[18:22] | My point exactly. | 我就是这个意思! |
[18:25] | So we do have something in common. | 这么说我们确实还是有共同点的 |
[18:28] | We’re boring. | 我们都很无趣 |
[18:31] | Hi, we’re the Borings. | 嗨,我们是无趣夫妇 |
[18:34] | We just hit 80,000. | 我们刚突破了80000 |
[18:43] | What do you want to do? You want to do the hayride? | 你想干什么? 想去乘干草马车吗? |
[18:46] | You know what? | 知道吗? |
[18:49] | That nap sounded pretty good. | 打个小盹听起来很诱人 |
[18:51] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -真的? -没错 |
[18:53] | I’ve been wanting to take a nap | 自从艾丽出生以后 |
[18:55] | since Ally was born. | 我就盼着能打个小盹了 |
[18:59] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[19:02] | Nothing boring to me about a nap. | 打个小盹对我来说可不无趣 |
[19:04] | You know, and then… | 或许…… |
[19:06] | maybe a little later | 等会还可以…… |
[19:08] | – who knows, huh? – Okay, definitely. But first a nap. | -谁知道呢,嗯? -好吧,肯定了。但先要打个小盹 |
[19:11] | Oh, definitely a nap. | 噢,肯定只打个小盹 |
[19:14] | Excuse me, it’s Cecily. Everything all right? | 打扰一下,我是塞丝莉 你们没事吧? |
[19:17] | Yeah, yeah. We’re done. | 是的,我们马上出来了 |
[19:20] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[19:22] | Oh. | 噢 |
[19:24] | – Why did you do that? – I don’t know, I panicked. | -你干嘛要那么做? -我不知道,一下子慌了 |
[19:27] | Come on, now we got to wash our hands. | 来吧,现在我们该洗手了 |
[19:32] | Hey, bunny soap. | 嘿,兔子香皂 |
[19:38] | We celebrate everything. | 我们为每件事庆祝 |
[19:52] | What time is it? | 几点了? |
[19:57] | 9:00. | |
[20:02] | – We missed dinner. – Mm, I guess. | -我们错过晚饭了 -嗯,我想是的 |
[20:09] | You wanna just sleep through? | 你想继续睡? |
[20:11] | Yes. | 是的 |
[20:16] | This is a great vacation. | 这个假期真不错 谢谢观赏 |