时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | – Where’s the paper? – I don’t know. Yeah, yeah. | -报纸在哪儿? -我不知道。是啊 |
[00:04] | Put her in a bikini. There you go. | 让她穿比基尼,没错 |
[00:07] | You brought the paper in. Where did you put it? | 是你取的报纸,你把它放哪儿了? |
[00:09] | I’m on the phone. You know what? | 我在打电话。 你知道吗? |
[00:10] | I saw a bathing suit that would be perfect for you. | 我看见一件泳衣,非常适合你 |
[00:13] | Could you point to the paper? | 你能不能指一下报纸放在哪儿了? |
[00:14] | Would you stop? I’m on the phone. | 你能不能别烦我,我在打电话呢 |
[00:16] | ln the time it took you to say that | 你说这话的时间 |
[00:18] | you can tell me where the paper is. | 完全可以告诉我报纸在哪儿 |
[00:21] | Yeah, it’s just my husband. | 是的,是我丈夫 |
[00:24] | Who’s that? | 是谁啊? |
[00:25] | It’s Jason’s mom from school. | 是杰生的妈妈 学校里认识的 |
[00:27] | You don’t even know her name. | 你甚至连她的名字都不知道 |
[00:29] | – Tell me her name. – Shh! | -告诉我她的名字 -嘘 |
[00:31] | I have the catalog here somewhere. | 我有产品目录 |
[00:33] | So you’re looking for something for somebody you don’t even know. | 你甚至为你不认识的人找东西 |
[00:36] | Where’s my paper?! | 我的报纸在哪儿?! |
[00:39] | I’ve got the catalog. I’ll give it to you | 我找到产品目录了, |
[00:42] | when I see you at the book fair. Okay, bye-bye. | 书展见面的时候给你,拜拜 |
[00:45] | God! You are impossible! | 老天啊!你简直不可理喻 |
[00:47] | I can’t talk on the phone | 我都不能不受干扰地 |
[00:49] | for two minutes without you interrupting me. | 打上两分钟电话 |
[00:52] | Where’s the paper? | 报纸在哪儿? |
[00:57] | Forget the paper. You’re taking the kids to the park! | 别提报纸了 你该带孩子们去公园了 |
[00:59] | Whoa, whoa. | 哇!哇! |
[01:01] | When did that happen? | 我什么时候说要去的? |
[01:03] | Last night you said you’d take the kids to the park | 昨天晚上是你自己说 你会带孩子去公园的 |
[01:06] | so I could clean up around here | 这样我才能打扫这里 |
[01:07] | and lay down for a few minutes today. | 再躺个几分钟 |
[01:09] | When did I say that? | 我什么时候说的? |
[01:11] | When you were watching your stupid whatever show. | 当你在看一个傻比赛的时候 |
[01:15] | Sports Center? | 体育中心? |
[01:19] | Yes, I asked you, you said okay. | 是的,我问你的 你说好 |
[01:21] | Did I say okay, or did I say okay, okay, okay? | 我说好的,还是 说好吧,好吧 |
[01:26] | What, so you’re not going to take them? | 怎么?你不带他们去了? |
[01:31] | How much time do you need? | 你要多长时间? |
[01:33] | I want an hour and a half. | 1个半小时 |
[01:36] | All right, but I’m back here in an hour and a half. | 好吧,我1个半小时后回来 |
[01:39] | That has to include travel time. | 包括路上的时间 |
[01:43] | – Fine. Just go. – Okay, all right. | -很好,去吧 -好的 |
[01:45] | The hour and half starts right now. | 这1个半小时 从现在――开始! |
[01:49] | Okay, I’m gonna go put on my sneakers. | 好了,我现在去穿运动鞋 |
[02:10] | Hi, do you know what time it is? | 嗨,请问现在几点了? |
[02:12] | Let’s see… | 我看看…… |
[02:14] | it’s 1 1 and half minutes since I put on my sneakers. | 离我穿好运动鞋已经过了11分半钟 |
[02:17] | – lt’s about 3:00. – Thanks. | -快3点了 -谢谢 |
[02:20] | I’m Elise. We’ve seen the kids here with your wife Debra, right? | 我叫艾丽丝,我们以前看见 是你的妻子黛博拉带孩子的,是不是? |
[02:24] | – Right. – Isshe okay? | -是的 -她还好吗? |
[02:26] | Yeah, she’s taking a nap. | 是的,她现在在睡午觉 |
[02:31] | She gets to nap? | 她可以睡午觉? |
[02:34] | And you’re watching all three kids? | 你来看这3个孩子? |
[02:38] | Well, I am their father. | 是啊,我毕竟是他们的爸爸 |
[02:46] | Wow. | 哇! |
[02:47] | You can teach my husband a thing or two. | 你可以教育教育我的丈夫 |
[02:49] | Have him call me. I’ll set up some lessons. | 让他打电话给我 我会开个培训班的 |
[02:56] | It’s so great the way you’re spending this time with your kids. | 你能这样花时间和孩子们相处,真好 |
[02:59] | I mean, my husband would rather sit and watch sports. | 我是说,我的丈夫宁可 坐在那里看比赛 |
[03:02] | Yeah, sports. | 是啊,比赛 |
[03:06] | Sports is sports, you know. | 比赛毕竟只是比赛 |
[03:08] | But they grow up so quickly. | 而孩子们长得很快 |
[03:15] | The ice cream truck, Daddy! Can we have some? | 冰激凌车,爸爸! 我们想吃! |
[03:19] | Well, let’s see. You had all your lunch today. | 嗯,你们今天已经吃过午饭了 |
[03:22] | So okey-dokey. | 所以……好的! |
[03:25] | – Anyone else want some ice cream? – I was gonna get some, | -还有谁想吃冰激凌的吗? -我去买吧, |
[03:28] | so I’ll go. Come on, Justin. | 我去,过来,贾斯廷 |
[03:31] | He’s playing. Let him stay, I’ll watch him. | 他玩得正开心呢 让他去吧,我来看着他 |
[03:34] | – Sure you don’t mind? – What’s one more? | -这样可以吗? -不多他一个 |
[03:38] | – Thanks. – Yeah. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[03:41] | You tell them rascals we’re fixing | 去告诉小淘气们, |
[03:43] | to get ltalian ices. | 我们有意大利冰(一种冷饮)吃了 |
[03:47] | Oh, darn this wheel. lt keep falling off. | 噢,又要修轮子了 总是掉下来 |
[03:50] | – Let me get it. lt’s no trouble. – No, it’s okay. | -让我来吧,没什么大问题 -没关系 |
[03:52] | It should just pop back on. I’ve seen these– | 只要装回去就可以了,我见过…… |
[03:55] | – Hi there, Debra. – Hi. | -嗨,黛博拉 -嗨 |
[03:57] | Oh, hi. | 噢,嗨 |
[03:59] | Haley, no honey, we don’t eat sand. | 哈里,不,宝贝 我们不能吃沙子 |
[04:02] | Excuse me. Thanks, Ray. | 不好意思,谢谢,雷 |
[04:04] | Don’t thank me yet. I haven’t fixed it. | 别急着谢我,还没修好呢 |
[04:06] | – What are you doing? – The wheel fell off. | -你在干什么? -轮子掉下来了 |
[04:09] | What are you doing here? You’re supposed to be sleeping. | 你来这儿干什么? 我以为你在睡觉 |
[04:12] | Yeah, well you forgot the twins’ jackets, and it’s cold out. | 你忘记带双胞胎的外套了 外面很冷 |
[04:15] | – lt’s not cold. – Yeah, you’re wearing a jacket. | -一点也不冷啊 -是啊,你穿着外套呢 |
[04:20] | There you go. | 好了 |
[04:22] | – Wow. Thanks. – Good as new. | -哇,谢谢 -就跟新的一样了 |
[04:24] | He is so helpful. Where did you find him? | 他真不错,你从哪儿找到的? |
[04:30] | He’s a gift from heaven. | 他是上天赐予的礼物 |
[04:36] | Nice meeting you, Ray. Thanks again. | 很高兴认识你,雷 再次感谢 |
[04:38] | Okay, no problem. | 好的,没问题 |
[04:42] | Hey, Justin, your mother’s gonna be right back, okay? | 嘿,贾斯廷,你妈妈一会就回来 |
[04:44] | Where is she? | 她去哪了? |
[04:47] | She’s over there. I’m keeping an eye on Justin for her. | 她去那儿了,我帮她看一会贾斯廷 |
[04:50] | You’re watching additional children? | 你还照看额外的小孩? |
[04:54] | – Here we go. Oh hey, Debra. – Hi. | -我来了,噢,黛博拉 -嗨 |
[04:56] | – I got everybody popsicles. – Oh, great. | -我给大家买了冰棍 -噢,好极了 |
[04:59] | One, two, three, four, five. Five popsicles. | 5支冰棍 |
[05:02] | Thanks for watching Justin, Ray. | 谢谢你帮我看着贾斯廷,雷 |
[05:04] | Pleasure, Elise. | 不客气,爱丽丝 |
[05:06] | You better hang on to him, Debra. | 你最好栓牢他,黛博拉 |
[05:08] | Come on, Justin! | 来吧,贾斯廷 |
[05:10] | See you later, Justin. | 一会见,贾斯廷 |
[05:13] | This is silly. We don’t both need to be here. | 这太傻了,我们没必要两个人都在这儿 |
[05:17] | Maybe one of us should, I don’t know, go home | 或许我们该回去一个 |
[05:19] | and watch the ballgame. | 看看球赛 |
[05:27] | I don’t think you wanna go yet. | 我觉得你还不想回家 |
[05:29] | You’re gonna miss the award ceremony. | 你会错过颁奖典礼的 |
[05:31] | – Huh? – Yeah. | -啊? -是啊 |
[05:33] | And the winner for best performance as a husband goes to… | 获得最佳表演奖的丈夫是…… |
[05:40] | Ray Barone for “Mr. Fantastic visits a Park.” | “公园魅力先生”雷・巴龙! |
[05:44] | Yay! | 耶!! |
[05:50] | I have nothing prepared. | 我一点心理准备都没有 |
[05:57] | No. I was thinking about what we said at the park. | 不,我在想我们在公园里说的话 |
[06:00] | You know what? lt’s true. | 知道吗?说实话, |
[06:02] | We are nicer to other people, even strangers, | 我们对别人比较友善,甚至对陌生人 |
[06:05] | than we are to each other. | 也比对彼此要友善 |
[06:07] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[06:09] | So? | 那么? |
[06:12] | I was just thinking maybe we could both | 我想或许我们可以对彼此 |
[06:14] | be a little nicer to each other. | 稍微友善一点 |
[06:16] | Oh. Okay. Sure. | 噢,好的,当然 |
[06:20] | You’ll be nicer? | 你会吗? |
[06:23] | Yes, and you can be nicer to me. | 是的,你也要对我友善一点 |
[06:26] | Oh. Okay. | 噢,好的 |
[06:34] | Like how? | 比如呢? |
[06:37] | Oh, nothing. | 不知道 |
[06:39] | Just a little more consideration. | 只是多为对方考虑一点 |
[06:41] | You know, appreciation. | 多一点感激 |
[06:43] | – Okay. – Just the little things. | -好的 -只是一些细节 |
[06:46] | You know, manners. Pleases and thank yous. | 比如礼貌,请,谢谢之类 |
[06:49] | Got it. Got it. Right. | 知道了,知道了 |
[06:51] | Just a little courtesy, you know? | 只需要一点礼节 |
[06:53] | Like maybe you could compliment me once in a while. | 或者你偶尔也可以称赞我一下 |
[06:56] | – I give you compliments. – No, you don’t. | -我是称赞你的啊 -不,你没有 |
[06:58] | I always have to ask. “How do I look?” | 我总是得先问你, “我看起来怎么样?” |
[07:00] | Or “What did you think of dinner?” | 或者“你觉得晚餐怎么样?” |
[07:16] | So, unassisted compliments. | 未经提示的称赞 |
[07:19] | – Yeah. – Okay. | -是的 -好吧 |
[07:21] | But this being nice thing is a two-way street. | 但这种友善是互相的 |
[07:24] | What would you like from me? | 你想要我怎么做呢? |
[07:27] | You could be a little more polite, you know? Like– | 你可以更礼貌一点,比如…… |
[07:32] | not call me idiot. | 别叫我白痴 |
[07:37] | – Okay, that’s fair. – Yeah. | -好的,这很公平 -很好 |
[07:40] | – No more idiot. – Okay. | -不再叫白痴了 -好 |
[07:42] | What would you like to be called? | 那你想要我叫你什么? |
[07:48] | S-sweetie? | 甜心? |
[07:53] | Seriously? | 真的? |
[07:55] | I don’t know. Try it. | 我不知道,试试看 |
[07:57] | Okay, sweetie. | 好吧,甜心 |
[07:59] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. Sweetie, yeah. | 好啊,好啊,甜心 |
[08:03] | – Yeah, thank you. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[08:05] | Oh, you know what? One more thing. | 噢,还有一件事 |
[08:07] | I was just thinking | 我在想, |
[08:09] | that we could not interrupt each other when we’re on the phone. | 我们不应该在对方打电话的时候 打扰他们 |
[08:13] | – Okay? – Right. | -行吗? -好的 |
[08:15] | Or, like if we’re on the phone | 或者,假如我们在打电话。 |
[08:17] | and I ask for something | 而我问你什么的时候, |
[08:19] | we could take the time to say, “Hold on, please.” | 我们可以花一点时间说, “请别挂电话” |
[08:22] | And tell me where it is in the same amount of time | 然后告诉我东西在哪儿 |
[08:25] | that it would take | 这跟说“我在打电话” |
[08:27] | to say, “I’m on the phone.” | 花的时间其实是一样的 |
[08:29] | Just like that. Do that. | 就这样了 |
[08:31] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:33] | Yeah, or… | 好,或者…… |
[08:36] | like when we’re having a baby together | 你知道,孩子是我们两个人的, |
[08:38] | and I’m in labor, | 如果我在忙着, |
[08:41] | you can maybe help me to the car | 希望你可以帮忙把孩子送上车, |
[08:43] | instead of looking for magazines you want to flip through | 而不是光顾着找那种 你打算在住院的时候 |
[08:46] | while you’re at the hospital. | 随便翻翻的杂志 |
[08:57] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:01] | And you’ll work on the phone thing. | 你要做到电话的事 |
[09:05] | – Right. Right. – Okay. Okay. | -好吧 -好吧 |
[09:08] | All right, there it is! There it is, see? | 好吧,又来了! 看到了? |
[09:11] | – What? – You just called me an idiot again. | -怎么了? -你刚才又骂我白痴了 |
[09:13] | – I did not. – Yes, you did. With your eyes. | -我没有 -你骂了,用你的眼睛 |
[09:15] | Yes, I know the shorthand of it. | 我知道那种眼神的意思 |
[09:19] | All right, fine. | 好吧 |
[09:21] | Yeah. Bah, bah, bah, bah! | 好吧,叭叭叭! |
[09:23] | What, Ray? I wasn’t gonna roll my eyes. | 怎么了?雷 我不会再翻白眼了 |
[09:26] | – You sure? – Yes, I’m sure. | -你确定? -是的,我确定 |
[09:30] | All right. | 好吧 |
[09:31] | – Good night. | – Good night. -晚安 -晚安 |
[09:35] | I heard that. | 我听到了 |
[09:43] | Hey, hucka-pooh. | 嘿,胡卡扑~~ |
[09:47] | Thanks for taking that stuff over to the book fair. | 谢谢你帮我把这些东西搬到书展去 |
[09:51] | Oh, you’re welcome. I think it’s great you’re doing this. | 噢,不客气 我觉得你做这个很有意义 |
[09:54] | Oh, you know what? | 噢,你知道吗? |
[09:57] | That makes all the difference. | 一切都感觉不同了 |
[10:02] | Just to be acknowledged. You’re acknowledging me. | 这种被认可的感觉, 你认可我了。 |
[10:05] | – That’s nice. – Well, thanks. | -真好 -谢谢 |
[10:08] | – Nice to be nice. – Yeah. | -友善的感觉很好 -是的 |
[10:12] | Okay, I’m gonna check on dinner. | 好了,我去看看晚饭 |
[10:14] | Okay. | 好的 |
[10:15] | You know I still need you to box up all these books, okay? | 我要你把这些书装箱,行吗? |
[10:23] | Sure. | 当然 |
[10:25] | Sure. Pleasure. | 当然,很乐意 |
[10:27] | – Thanks. – What are we having for dinner? | -谢谢 -晚餐吃什么? |
[10:30] | – Fish. – Great. | -鱼 -好极了 |
[10:33] | Good. Great. ‘Cause we had the fish sticks yesterday, | 好啊,好极了 因为我们昨天吃的也是鱼条, |
[10:36] | and I enjoyed them so much | 我是那么喜欢吃 |
[10:39] | that l, uh, yeah, I was– | 令我,呃…… |
[10:41] | I was just saying I can’t wait to have fish right away again. | 令我等不及地想马上再吃一次 |
[10:46] | That’s okay. lf you don’t want the fish you don’t have to have it. | 没关系,如果你不想吃鱼 你可以不吃 |
[10:49] | – What else would you like? – Really? | -你想吃什么? -真的? |
[10:58] | Anything else. | 其他任何东西 |
[11:01] | – Okay. – Really? | -好的 -真的? |
[11:03] | – Yeah. – This is nice. | -是啊 -你真好 |
[11:08] | You want books? They’re all yours. | 你要书?都是你的了 |
[11:12] | Nothing Dad likes better than getting rid of knowledge. | 丢弃知识,这是爸爸最大的爱好了 |
[11:22] | Hey, Ray, how come you’re not watching the game? | 嘿,雷,你怎么没看比赛? |
[11:24] | – What game? – You’ve got the dish. | -什么比赛? -正对你的胃口呢 |
[11:28] | Somebody’s hitting something somewhere. | 某人在某地打某物 |
[11:32] | – Whoa, whoa! Let me get that for you. – Thanks. | -哇!我来帮你拿 -谢谢 |
[11:34] | There you go. lf there’s anything else you need let me know. | 去吧,如果需要我帮忙的,尽管说 |
[11:37] | Okay. | 好的 |
[11:42] | What happened? | 怎么回事? |
[11:45] | Nothing. | 没什么啊 |
[11:47] | Come on, who are you kidding? | 别来这套,你开什么玩笑呢? |
[11:49] | “lf there’s anything else you need let me know.” | “如果有什么需要我帮忙的,尽管说” |
[11:55] | She’s got your dice in a vice. | 你被她抓住要害了! |
[12:00] | Frank, you took all my books. | 弗兰克,你把我的书都拿走了 |
[12:05] | Where are all my books? | 我的书在哪儿? |
[12:07] | – You never look at those. – Oh! | -你从来就不看 -噢 |
[12:10] | My high-school yearbook, Frank? | 我的高中年志,弗兰克! |
[12:13] | I want this. | 我要留着这个 |
[12:16] | Well, I don’t want it in the house. | 我不想留它在我房子里 |
[12:18] | It’s depressing. | 太令人沮丧了 |
[12:20] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么啊? |
[12:23] | I look beautiful in those pictures. | 我的这些照片多漂亮 |
[12:25] | That’s what’s depressing. | 所以才令人沮丧 |
[12:30] | – Here you go. – What’s this? | -给你 -什么? |
[12:33] | – Ginger ale. – For me? | -姜汁汽水 -给我的? |
[12:35] | Yeah, I made you a nice big juicy turkey sandwich for dinner. | 是的,我帮你做了一个又大又嫩的 火鸡三明治当晚饭 |
[12:41] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[12:43] | You’re welcome, sweetie. | 不客气,甜心 |
[12:45] | Sweetie. | Sweetie. 甜心~ |
[12:56] | All right, really, what’s going on here? | 好了,说真的,到底发生什么事了? |
[13:01] | Nothing, we’re just trying to be a little bit nicer to each other. | 没什么,我们说好要对对方友善一点 |
[13:04] | Nice. I tried it once. | 友善,我曾经试过一次 |
[13:06] | Didn’t care for it. | 我不喜欢 |
[13:11] | Did the same thing happen with smart? | “聪明”也是同样的下场吧? |
[13:20] | We could all be a little nicer to each other. | 我们都可以对对方友善一些 |
[13:22] | Doesn’t your own family deserve the best of you? | 难道你的家人不应该 得到你最多的关心吗? |
[13:31] | You know, I think Debra’s right. | 我想黛博拉是对的 |
[13:35] | You have to be kind. | 你应该友善 |
[13:37] | That’s how I try to spend my life. | 我就是这样过日子的 |
[13:39] | Kindness. That’s always been my motto. | 与人为善,这就是我的座右铭 |
[13:44] | Hmm. | 唔~~ |
[13:46] | That’s a slightly different motto | 这座右铭倒是与…… |
[13:49] | than ba-ba-ba-ba-bah! | “叭叭叭叭叭”稍微有些不同 |
[14:01] | So kindness isn’t just what you say. | 所以,我们的语言要友善 |
[14:04] | Sometimes it’s what you don’t say. | 有时候,保持沉默也是一种友善 |
[14:07] | It’s like, for instance, most of my friends, | 比如说,我的大多数朋友 |
[14:10] | they do nothing but criticize their daughters-in-law. | 她们对儿媳妇很苛刻 |
[14:14] | Me, no. | 而我不 |
[14:16] | I hold my tongue. | 我能管住自己的嘴巴 |
[14:21] | Because restraint is important. Right, dear? | 因为自制力是很重要的, 是不是?亲爱的 |
[14:26] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[14:29] | Aw, cut the crap! | 噢,别说废话了 |
[14:31] | You’re playing with fire here. | 你们在玩火 |
[14:33] | You gotta let steam off on each other. | 你们应该让对方随时出气 |
[14:36] | Because if you let it off on a stranger | 因为假如你们把火气 发在陌生人身上 |
[14:38] | he gets mad. He punches you. | 他会很生气,会揍你 |
[14:41] | You punch him. | 你就会揍他 |
[14:43] | He pulls a knife, you pull a gun. | 他拔出刀,你拔出枪 |
[14:45] | Guys jump in, war starts. lt’s a mess. | 大家都卷进来,战争就爆发了 一团糟! |
[14:49] | The spouse is the perfect escape valve. | 配偶是最好的出气筒 |
[14:55] | He read that at our wedding. | 他在我们的婚礼上就是这么致辞的 |
[15:00] | Okay, thanks for stopping by. | 好吧,谢谢你们过来看我 |
[15:04] | Billy Smith, Frank. | 比利・斯密斯!弗兰克 |
[15:06] | Billy Smith. Look. | 比利・斯密斯,看 |
[15:08] | “Have a great summer.” | “祝暑假愉快!” |
[15:09] | I could’ve married Billy Smith. | 我本可以嫁给比利・斯密斯的 |
[15:12] | There’s still time. | 你现在还有机会 |
[15:16] | Robert, you’re a policeman. | 罗伯特,你是警察 |
[15:19] | Try to find Billy Smith. | 找到比利・斯密斯 |
[15:21] | And it doesn’t have to be this Billy Smith. | 不一定非得是这个比利・斯密斯 |
[15:29] | Listen, I didn’t want to get involved | 听着,我不想掺和进 |
[15:32] | in your little experiment here. | 你们的小小实验 |
[15:35] | But actually I think Dad has a good point. | 但说实话,我同意爸爸的观点 |
[15:37] | Oh, you can’t possibly think that’s healthy. | 噢,你不会觉得那是对的吧? |
[15:40] | Wait, let me finish. | 等等,让我说完 |
[15:41] | There is such a thing as too nice. | 有种情况叫做“过分友善” |
[15:44] | – Not to me. – Take it from the divorced man. | -我不信 -接受一个离婚男人的忠告吧! |
[15:50] | I was nice to Joanne every single day of our marriage. | 我和乔安娜结婚的每一天 我都对她很友善 |
[15:53] | I was nice right up to the day she walked out on me. | 即使在她离开我的时候 我都很友善 |
[15:56] | I carried her bags out to the car. | 我帮她把包拎到车里, |
[15:59] | I still even send her a birthday card. | 还给她寄生日贺卡 |
[16:02] | And do you know what I got for it? | 你知道我最后得到什么了? |
[16:05] | Spastic colon. | 痉挛性结肠炎 |
[16:21] | Make of it what you will. | 想想你们的下场吧 |
[16:27] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[16:36] | – You know they’re wrong, Ray? – I know. | -你知道他们说得不对,是吗?雷 -我知道 |
[16:39] | Come on, what are we listening to them for? | 来吧,我们干嘛要听他们的? |
[16:41] | Why is that the last people who should talk | 为什么最后一个要发言的人 |
[16:44] | are always my relatives? | 总是我的亲戚? |
[16:48] | Your sandwich is ready. Let’s go eat. | 你的三明治好了,去吃吧 |
[16:50] | Okay. Where are the kids? | 好的,孩子们去哪了? |
[16:52] | They’re at the Parkers. | 在帕克家里 |
[16:54] | Oh, I love turkey. | 噢,我爱火鸡 |
[16:56] | You want some chips? | 要薯片吗? |
[16:58] | No, just your sandwich. | 不了,吃你的三明治就够了 |
[17:00] | Yes! | 好诶! |
[17:08] | How is it? | 怎么样? |
[17:12] | It’s great. | 很好吃 |
[17:13] | Do we have chips? | 我们还有薯片吗? |
[17:17] | – Yeah, sure. – Hmm. | -好的,当然 -唔!! |
[17:19] | Why, what’s the matter? | 怎么了? |
[17:21] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[17:23] | isthere something new in here? | 你是不是放了什么新的玩意? |
[17:25] | Yeah, I made my own dressing yesterday. You like it? | 是啊,昨天我自己发明了一种调味品 你喜欢吗? |
[17:30] | You know I think it’s marvelous | 你能自己发明调味品, |
[17:32] | that you’re trying the new dressings. | 真是了不起啊 |
[17:35] | Wait a minute. What is that? | 等等,那是什么意思? |
[17:38] | What? Nice. | 什么?友善啊 |
[17:40] | No, no, no. That’s not nice. | 不,不,那可不是友善 |
[17:42] | That’s a fake nice. That’s your mom. | 那是装出来的,跟你妈妈一样 |
[17:45] | All right, all right. | 好吧,好吧 |
[17:46] | Now that’s not nice right there. | 你现在才叫不友善 |
[17:49] | Come on, Ray, don’t patronize me. | 雷,别护着我 |
[17:52] | If you don’t like my dressing just say so. | 如果你不喜欢我的调味品,尽管说 |
[17:55] | I’m fine with honesty. | 我可以接受诚实的意见 |
[17:57] | You’re fine if I tell you that it’s bad? | 就算我告诉你这很难吃也没关系? |
[18:00] | Well, yes. Because that’s– what do you mean it’s bad? | 是啊,因为…… 你说很难吃是什么意思? |
[18:03] | I didn’t say that it was bad. | 我没说它很难吃 |
[18:06] | I said you’re fine if I say that it’s bad. | 我是说如果我说难吃, 你是不是也能接受 |
[18:09] | Don’t give me that crap. Why don’t you just say you hate it? | 别跟我废话, 你干嘛不直接说你讨厌它? |
[18:12] | Look, maybe I’m wrong | 听着,或许我理解错了 |
[18:14] | but I don’t think this is a sandwich problem. | 但是我感觉这已经不是三明治的问题了 |
[18:16] | I think somebody’s letting off steam at me. | 有人正拿我出气呢 |
[18:18] | I think I have the right to let off steam at you | 我有权力拿你出气 |
[18:21] | because I made some fish and you didn’t want that. | 因为我为你做了鱼, 你不喜欢 |
[18:23] | Then I make you this special sandwich and you’re having a problem with that! | 然后我又特别为你做了三明治, 你又挑三拣四的! |
[18:26] | I didn’t say I had a problem with it! | 我没说我不喜欢这个! |
[18:29] | – I’m trying to be nice. – Yeah, fake nice. | -我只是想友善一点 -是啊,假惺惺的友善 |
[18:31] | What’s the difference?! | 那又有什么区别? |
[18:39] | Wait, forget about it. I’m eating the sandwich. | 算了,我吃就是了! |
[18:42] | – Don’t eat the sandwich. – No, I’m gonna eat the sandwich. | -别吃了! -不,我要吃! |
[18:45] | You made it for me special and I’m going to eat it. | 你特地为我做的,我要吃! |
[18:47] | So now you’re gonna hold everything in like your brother? | 你打算像你哥哥那样, 把一切怨气都憋在肚子里吗? |
[18:50] | No, it’s a perfectly good sandwich. | 不,这是个极其美味的三明治 |
[18:52] | You made it for me and I appreciate it. That’s all. | 你专门为我做的,我很感激 就是这样 |
[19:31] | I’ll make a deal with you. | 我想和你做个交易 |
[19:37] | I throw this out | 我把这个扔了 |
[19:39] | and you can call me an idiot. | 你可以叫我白痴 |
[19:51] | Deal. | 成交 |
[20:07] | ldiot. | 白痴 |
[20:09] | Oh yeah, yeah. | 噢,好啊 |
[20:25] | Come on, let’s go to the bedroom. | 快点,我们去卧室 |
[20:28] | Come on, come on. | 快啊,快啊 |
[20:32] | Right behind you. | 马上就来 谢谢观赏 |