时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:17] | Hey, is this a good movie? | 嘿,这电影好看吗? |
[00:22] | No! | 不! |
[00:27] | No, senor, no. | 不,塞涅,不好看 |
[00:31] | This is a girly flick. | 这是部娘娘腔电影 |
[00:35] | Too much talking. Not enough… | 太多对白,却没有…… |
[00:38] | shooting. | 打斗场面 |
[00:41] | Are you hungry, Senor Navel? Si! | 你饿了吗?塞涅・耐佛? |
[00:45] | All right– here you go, buddy. | 好吧,给你,小伙计 |
[00:49] | Ray, I’m this close to cracking you across the chops. | 雷,我快要忍不住打你的肋骨了 |
[00:53] | – You make me crazy! – Hey. | -你快让我受不了了! -嘿 |
[00:57] | – Isthis a bad time? – No, no. | -我来的不是时候? -不 |
[00:59] | Look, Robert’s here. Let’s shut the movie off. | 看,罗伯特来了 快把电影关了 |
[01:02] | No, I don’t want to interrupt. | 不,我不想打搅你们 |
[01:04] | That’s okay. Ray’s just talking to his belly button. | 没关系,雷刚才正和他的肚脐眼说话 |
[01:07] | Senor Navel? | 塞涅・耐佛? |
[01:11] | You know him? | 你认识他? |
[01:14] | I named him. | 我给他取的名 |
[01:17] | You’re looking pretty spiffy there. Got a hot date? | 你看起来红光满面嘛,刚刚约会回来? |
[01:19] | Nah, I was over at the Holiday lnn. | 没有,我刚才在假日酒店 |
[01:22] | – They have swing dancing on Thursdays. – That sounds fun! | -那里星期四晚上有摇摆舞会 -听起来很好玩 |
[01:25] | Well, it could have been. But before you dance | 是啊,原本是很不错的 但是在跳舞之前, |
[01:27] | you gotta get up the nerve to approach a strange woman. | 你必须得鼓起勇气, 向某个陌生女人走去 |
[01:30] | Before you do that, you gotta stop throwing up in the men’s room. | 而在那之前,你又要 控制住不要在男洗手间里呕吐 |
[01:35] | What are you so nervous about? You’ve been dating. | 你干嘛那么紧张? 你以前又不是没约会过 |
[01:38] | Yeah, but that’s dating. | 是的,但那只是约会 |
[01:40] | This is… dancing. | 而这是跳舞 |
[01:41] | – So? – Oh, yeah, I know what he means. | -怎么? -我明白他的意思 |
[01:43] | Dancing is different. | 跳舞是完全不同的 |
[01:45] | – You’re very vulnerable. – Yeah. | -那是很敏感的 -是的 |
[01:47] | It’s a big risk asking someone | 去问一个陌生人 是否可以搂着她10分钟, |
[01:49] | if you can hold on to them for 10 minutes. | 是很冒险的一件事 |
[01:52] | I all I want is five and I get, “Get off of me, I’m sleeping!” | 要是我就会说, “离我远点,我在睡觉!” |
[02:01] | – ldiot. – He’s right! | -白痴! -他说得没错 |
[02:04] | Oh, no, shh. | 噢,别出声,嘘! |
[02:08] | Robert, I totally understand. | 罗伯特,我完全能够理解 |
[02:10] | I totally understand. lt’s hard for a woman too. | 我完全理解 这对于女人来说也很难熬 |
[02:13] | You know, waiting to be asked? | 等人来邀请你, |
[02:15] | And then finally some guy starts approaching you | 最后终于有人向你走过来了 |
[02:18] | and then he asks the tall blonde standing next to you. | 结果他却邀请了站在你旁边的 高个子金发妞 |
[02:20] | Yeah, tall blondes. | 是啊,高个子金发妞 |
[02:22] | Thank God I gave those up. | 感谢上帝,我已经放弃了 |
[02:25] | Yeah, big shot. | 是啊,大明星 |
[02:27] | And anyway, when’s the last time you took me someplace | 不管怎样,你最后一次带我去 |
[02:30] | where we weren’t suppose to color the menus, huh? | 那个不应该把菜单涂颜色的地方, 是什么时候了? |
[02:36] | I would love to go dancing. | 我喜欢跳舞 |
[02:40] | Hey! Here’s an idea. | 嘿,我有个好主意! |
[02:43] | Why don’t you two go out and… | 不如你们两个一起出去…… |
[02:46] | you know, cut the rug? Shake the– shake the leg outta it. | 把毯子掀上天,舞动双脚 |
[02:49] | – Shiver your timbers. – What? | -颤动嗓音 -什么? |
[02:52] | You two, go dancing! | 你们两个,去跳舞! |
[02:55] | Out! Tonight! | 去吧!今晚就去! |
[02:57] | But what about the kids? | 那孩子们怎么办? |
[02:59] | Forget about the kids. They’re sleeping. | 别管孩子了,他们睡了 |
[03:01] | Besides, I’m here. | 再说了,还有我呢 |
[03:03] | – Yeah? – Yeah, come on. | -真的? -是啊,去吧 |
[03:05] | You work hard. You deserve to go out and have some fun, right? | 你干活那么辛苦, 应该出去开心一下的,不是吗? |
[03:07] | I deserve to sit and watch a movie that isn’t about someone | 我也应该坐下来, 看一部好电影 |
[03:10] | having trouble saying “l love you” | 而不是某人连句“我爱你”都说不出来 的这种内容, |
[03:12] | unless it’s because they’ve been shot in the face. | 除非他的脸中枪了 |
[03:17] | What do you think, Deb? Do you want to go dancing? | 你觉得怎么样?黛博 你想去跳舞吗? |
[03:21] | I would love to go dancing! | 我很愿意去跳舞! |
[03:23] | – I’m gonna get dressed! – All right. | -我马上去换衣服! -好的 |
[03:27] | Oh, I could use a mint. | 噢,我要吃一块薄荷口香糖 |
[03:31] | Oh, it is a great victory! | 噢,这是个伟大的胜利! |
[03:33] | You have liberated the vCR! | 你终于控制了录象机! |
[03:36] | Oh, my goodness! | 噢,我的天哪 |
[03:43] | Where’s Debra? | 黛博拉去哪了? |
[03:44] | She’s dancing at the Holiday lnn. | 她去假日酒店跳舞了 |
[03:49] | Dancing? | 跳舞? |
[03:50] | Yeah, she’s picking up a little pocket money. | 是啊,还提着一小包钱 |
[03:56] | She’s swing dancing with Robert. | 她和罗伯特跳摇摆舞去了 |
[03:59] | Aah, that’s nice. Robert’s a wonderful dancer. | 啊,那还行 罗伯特的舞跳得很不错 |
[04:02] | Yeah, it works out for everybody. | 是啊,这样一举两得 |
[04:04] | She gets to dance, I get to eat salami in the living room. | 她可以跳舞,我可以 在客厅里吃香肠 |
[04:07] | Huh, amen! | 啊,阿门 |
[04:11] | What are they doing? | 他们在干什么? |
[04:12] | This isn’t really your type of movie, Ma. | 这是你喜欢的片子,妈 |
[04:15] | Actually, I never see these. | 说实话,我还没看过呢 |
[04:17] | I enjoy the action pictures. | 我喜欢动作片 |
[04:19] | Wha– come on, Ma, since when? | 哇!不会吧?妈 什么时候开始的? |
[04:22] | Never got that one step, though. | 还没那一步 |
[04:23] | Sort of like a Charleston thing that– | 只有查尔斯顿之类的…… |
[04:25] | Hey, hey. Marie’s here. | 嘿,玛丽也在这儿 |
[04:28] | – Hey, Gianni, how are you doing? – Fine, fine. | -嘿,吉昂尼,你好吗? -很好,很好 |
[04:30] | I tell you, your brother really knows how to swing. | 告诉你,你哥哥对 摇摆舞很有造诣 |
[04:32] | You were shaking and baking | 你也跳得 |
[04:34] | pretty good there yourself, doll face. | 很不错啊,娃娃脸 |
[04:36] | No, no. | 不,不 |
[04:38] | Bullets won’t stop him. Flame his head. | 子弹打不死他的,烧他的头 |
[04:43] | Marie! | 玛丽! |
[04:45] | Oh, Debra, I need to borrow some vanilla. | 噢,黛博拉 我来借一点香草 |
[04:48] | – Yes, sure. Robert, you want a drink? – You lead, I’ll follow. | -好的,罗伯特,你想喝点什么吗? -你领舞,我跟着 |
[04:53] | Hey, Ray, you got any beer? | 嘿,雷,有啤酒吗? |
[04:55] | Yeah, yeah, I’ll get you some. | 有的,我去拿 |
[04:58] | Get me one too, dear. | 给我也拿一瓶,亲爱的 |
[05:00] | You’re gonna get drunk and show us your tattoos, aren’t you? | 你打算喝醉了,给我们看你的纹身吗? |
[05:09] | – Shall we show him? – Yeah, look what we can do. Ready? | -要不要给他看看? -好,看我们做到的,准备好了? |
[05:12] | – Whoo-hoo! – Whoo! Whoo! | -喔~~~~ -喔!喔! |
[05:15] | Whoo! | Whoo! 喔~~ |
[05:19] | Yeah, yeah. | 好啊 |
[05:22] | You like that, you come out of there? | 喜欢吗?从这儿过去 |
[05:25] | I gotta tell you, Ray, your wife here really wore me out. | 我要告诉你,雷 你老婆可真把我累坏了 |
[05:28] | Look who’s talking. I could barely keep up with you. | 你在说什么呢, 我几乎跟不上你 |
[05:31] | – Oh, come on. – Whoo! | -噢,算了吧 -喔!! |
[05:41] | Here, Marie, you can keep it. | 给你,玛丽 你都拿去好了 |
[05:43] | But the bottle’s still full. | 但这还是满的 |
[05:45] | Yeah, I think it’s the one you gave me when we moved in. | 是的,好像还是我们刚搬来时 你送给我的 |
[05:50] | Now I understand your bundt cake. | 现在我终于明白你的圆环蛋糕了 |
[05:53] | Hey, here’s a beer. | 嘿,给你啤酒 |
[05:56] | – Here, here you go, Ma. – Yeah, yeah. | -给你,妈 -好的 |
[06:03] | Well, I gotta hit the rack. Good night, everybody. | 好了,我该走了 拜拜各位 |
[06:07] | Debra, thanks, I had a great time. | 黛博拉,谢谢你 我过得很愉快 |
[06:08] | And I gotta tell you I wasn’t the slightest bit nauseous. | 我得告诉你,我还不算是最恶心的 |
[06:12] | You were great, Robert. I’ll see you Saturday, right? | 你太棒了,罗伯特 星期六见? |
[06:14] | – lt’s a date, bye now. – Okay, bye. | -说定了,拜拜 -拜拜 |
[06:19] | What’s Saturday? | 星期六干什么? |
[06:21] | Yeah, there is this great band that’s playing in the city. | 有一支很不错的乐队 要在城里演奏 |
[06:23] | Robert and I thought it would be kind of fun to go check it out. | 罗伯特和我觉得去参加应该会很不错 |
[06:26] | – Oh, good. – You don’t mind, right? | -噢,好啊 -你不会介意吧? |
[06:28] | – No, are you kidding? – Okay. | -不介意,你开什么玩笑? -好吧 |
[06:31] | No, Mom and I can go to a cock-fight. | 妈和我可以去斗鸡 |
[06:43] | So, you and Robert, huh? | 那么,你要和罗伯特一起去,嗯? |
[06:45] | Yeah, I never knew your brother was so much fun. | 是的,我从不知道 你哥哥这么有趣 |
[06:47] | Fun, yeah. | 有趣,是啊 |
[06:49] | Ask him to give you a pink belly or a purple nurple some time. | 让他给你一个粉色的肚皮或者 一个紫色的乳头试试 |
[06:53] | A what? | 什么? |
[06:55] | – Purple nurple. – Ah! Get out of here. | -紫色的乳头 -啊!别碰我! |
[06:57] | Yeah, see? Not so much fun. | 看到了吧?不那么有趣 |
[07:01] | I had so many of those, I had to have my right one sewn back on. | 我早就受过这个苦了, 右边那一个甚至是缝回去的 |
[07:06] | But we had a great time. | 但我们过得真的很愉快啊 |
[07:08] | Of course you did. I’m sure you complained about me all night, right? | 当然了,我肯定你们 整晚都在说我坏话,是不是? |
[07:12] | “Oh, Ray never takes me dancing.” | “噢,雷从来不带我去跳舞” |
[07:13] | “Ray doesn’t hang up his clothes.” | “雷从来不把衣服挂好” |
[07:15] | “Ray can’t say the word ‘cinnimum’.” | “雷说不来‘西尼姆姆’这个词” |
[07:19] | No, we didn’t talk about you. | 不,我们没有谈你 |
[07:22] | Yeah? Good. | 是吗?很好 |
[07:25] | So my name didn’t come up at all? | 我的名字一次也没提起? |
[07:28] | No, I told you, we had a good time. | 没有,我说了, 我们过得很愉快 |
[07:34] | But I tell you, it was so great to get out there and move. | 我说,能出去动一动,感觉真好 |
[07:37] | That dancing really got me going. | 跳舞真让我舒畅 |
[07:39] | I feel like 10 years younger. | 我感觉年轻了10岁 |
[07:44] | Yeah, well I got a couple of moves | 是啊,我看了那些电影以后 |
[07:46] | to make you feel born again. | 感觉像刚生下来一样 |
[07:53] | Hey, Robert. | 嘿,罗伯特 |
[07:56] | Yeah, no nothing, we’re just in bed. | 没事,我们刚上床 |
[07:59] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[08:03] | What are you wearing? | 你穿什么? |
[08:06] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[08:08] | A zoot suit?! | 闪光衣?! |
[08:10] | Oh my God! Then I’m gonna have to get something too. | 哦天哪!那我也得去准备准备了 |
[08:12] | Something flouncy. | 有荷叶边的 |
[08:15] | Well then don’t throw me over your head. | 那你别把我举过头顶就行 |
[08:18] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[08:21] | You are so funny. | 你真有意思 |
[08:24] | Okay, all right, I’ll see you Saturday. | 好的,星期六见 |
[08:27] | Okay, bye, bye. | 好的,拜拜 |
[08:29] | Oh God. | 噢天哪 |
[08:31] | Whoo, I’m exhausted. Good night, Ray. | 呼,我精疲力尽了 晚安,雷 |
[08:36] | And I’m gonna be sore tomorrow. | 明天肯定会腰酸背痛的 |
[08:46] | So then tomorrow is out too? | 这么说明天也不行了,嗯? |
[09:16] | – Hey, Ray. – Hey, sorry. | -嘿,雷 -嘿,对不起 |
[09:18] | Yeah, CPR doll. | 呃,CPR模型 |
[09:21] | Just practicing. | 练习一下 |
[09:23] | isthat a man? | 这是男的吗? |
[09:29] | They are gender-indeterminate. | 他们是没有性别的 |
[09:34] | So what are you doing? | 那你在干嘛? |
[09:36] | Practicing some of those fancy moves you’re gonna do with Debra? | 练习要和黛博拉跳的舞步? |
[09:39] | Yeah, more or less. | 是啊,或许吧 |
[09:41] | But it’s different with her, because she’s– | 但是跟她跳感觉是不同的, 因为她…… |
[09:44] | Got legs? | 有腿? |
[09:45] | Yeah, but you know, she’s so good | 是的,她跳得太好了 |
[09:48] | it’s like she doesn’t have legs. | 就像没有腿一样 |
[09:50] | Oh, yeah? | 噢,是吗? |
[09:51] | – I’m telling you, she’s good. – Uh-huh. | -我是说,她很棒 -嗯哼 |
[09:54] | I mean it, you could not believe how good she is. | 我说真的,你想象不到她有多棒 |
[09:56] | She is fantastic. You know, it’s like she– | 她太奇妙了,就好像…… |
[09:59] | Okay, I get it. I get it. | 好了,我明白了! |
[10:01] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了? |
[10:03] | No, nothing, I just– | 没什么,我只是…… |
[10:06] | I mean do you really want to be dancing with Debra? | 我是说,你真的想和黛博拉一起跳舞吗? |
[10:10] | Yeah, I mean, what are you saying? | 是啊,你什么意思? |
[10:12] | Nothing, it’s just I don’t think you should be dancing with her | 没什么,我只是觉得 你不应该和她一起跳舞 |
[10:16] | ’cause, you know, she’s… | 因为…… |
[10:18] | holding you back, man. | 她会拉你的后腿,老兄 |
[10:22] | Holding me back? | 拉我的后腿? |
[10:24] | – Yeah, from meeting the other women. – No she’s not. | -是啊,妨碍你认识别的女人 -她不会的 |
[10:27] | Of course she is. | 她当然会 |
[10:29] | She does it all the time to me. | 她就是一直这么对我的 |
[10:33] | – Yeah. – That’s good. That’s funny, yeah. | -是吗 -真好玩,真有趣,是啊 |
[10:37] | So dump her, that’s all. | 所以甩了她,就这样 |
[10:40] | Just dump her for your own good. | 甩了她,为了你自己 |
[10:42] | Dump Debra? | 甩了黛博拉? |
[10:43] | – Yeah. – No, come on, Ray. | -是的 -不,不行,雷 |
[10:46] | I can’t do that to her. | 我不能这么对她 |
[10:47] | She’s really looking forward to Saturday night. | 她很期待星期六的晚会 |
[10:51] | – Isshe? – Sure she is. | -真的吗? -当然了 |
[10:54] | Isn’t she? | 难道不是? |
[10:57] | If you say so. | 你说是就是 |
[10:58] | Listen, come on, it’s obvious she was having a fun time. | 听着,很显然她那晚过得很愉快 |
[11:02] | All the spinning and the twirling and the whoo-ooh! | 那些摇摆啊,旋转啊,还有欢呼 |
[11:06] | You know, it seems like she had fun to me. | 这一切都说明她跟我一起很愉快 |
[11:08] | Yeah, yeah, she sure can put on a show. | 是啊,是啊 她当然可以装成这样 |
[11:16] | What are you saying? She– | 你在说什么?她…… |
[11:18] | is she faking? | 她是装的? |
[11:20] | You know, forget about it. Forget the whole thing. | 算了,别想这事了 |
[11:24] | The important thing is that you’re having a good time, right? | 最重要的是你玩得开心,不是吗? |
[11:27] | I guess so. | 我想是的 |
[11:30] | – Anyway, I’ll see you. – Wait, are you leaving? | -好了,我走了 -等等,你要回去了? |
[11:33] | Yeah, I just came by to say hey, so, you know, hey. | 是的,我就是过来跟你打声招呼 那么……嗨 |
[11:41] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[11:47] | Okay, what do you think, huh? | 好了,你觉得怎么样?嗯? |
[11:50] | – Kind of skimpy. – Oh, skimpy. | -好像少了点什么 -噢是吗 |
[11:52] | What, are you going to a stripper’s funeral? | 怎么?你要去参加 脱衣舞娘的葬礼? |
[11:57] | I think this is great, huh? | 我觉得很不错,嗯? |
[11:59] | I mean, I get to go jumpin’ jivin’ and you get to– | 我要去跳啊摇啊的,那你…… |
[12:03] | what are you doing? | 你今晚干什么? |
[12:05] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[12:07] | Probably end up watching “The Brave Little Toaster.” | 可能看一部片子, “勇敢的小面包机” |
[12:11] | Unless my mother comes over, in which case | 除非我妈过来, |
[12:13] | we’ll watch “When Animals Attack.” | 那么我们就看 “野兽攻击“ |
[12:16] | What earrings, do you think? | 哪副耳环好? |
[12:18] | – These or these? – What’s the difference? | -这副还是这副? -有什么区别? |
[12:21] | When that dress flies up, nobody’s gonna be looking at your ears. | 当你穿着这样的衣服, 没人会注意你的耳朵的 |
[12:24] | Don’t be such a square. | 别这么斤斤计较 |
[12:28] | Square. | 小气鬼 |
[12:29] | Getting a little sick of the swing talk, you know? | 我不想再讨论什么摇摆舞了,知道吗? |
[12:32] | Jumpin’ jivin’, cat’s pajamas. | 跳啊,摇啊 猫女郎~ |
[12:35] | Yeah? | 喂? |
[12:37] | Yeah, yeah, she’s here. | 是的,她在 |
[12:39] | – lt’s your date – Hey. | -你的舞伴 -嘿 |
[12:42] | Hey, Robert. Yeah? | 嘿,罗伯特,有事吗? |
[12:46] | Oh, that’s terrible. | 噢,那太可怕了 |
[12:49] | Yeah, no, no, sure. | 好的,不,不,没关系 |
[12:51] | Yeah, yeah, I understand. | 是的,我理解 |
[12:54] | Okay, yeah well, good luck. | 好的,好的 祝你好运 |
[12:57] | Okay, bye. | 好的,拜拜 |
[13:00] | – What? – Damn, he canceled. | -怎么了? -见鬼,他不去了 |
[13:03] | Really? | 真的? |
[13:07] | Why did he wait until the last minute like that? | 他干嘛总等到最后一分钟才这样? |
[13:12] | Some emergency. You know, a rescue thing. | 紧急任务,一项救援 |
[13:16] | Some kid got stuck in a well. | 有个小孩掉到井里了 |
[13:18] | – Stuck in a well. – Yeah. | -掉井里了 -是的 |
[13:21] | Who gets stuck in wells anymore? | 这个年代谁还会掉到井里? |
[13:23] | I mean, are there wells in Queens? | 我是说,皇后大道上有井吗? |
[13:26] | Yeah, see that’s the thing. People don’t think | 是啊,事情往往是这样的 人们知道 |
[13:28] | they’re there and then they fall in them. | 那里明明有井, 但还是会掉进去 |
[13:33] | He said the kid’s gonna be okay but they need a tall guy. | 他说孩子没事,但是需要一个 高个子去救援 |
[13:37] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[13:40] | Well, you know, going out with a cop, | 你知道的,和警察约会就是这样 |
[13:43] | I mean, that’s the life. | 这就是命啊 |
[13:46] | He’s already got a dance partner– danger. | 他早就有一个注定的舞伴了 ――危险 |
[13:51] | What kinds of parents are those? | 那算是什么父母啊?! |
[13:53] | They probably had a safety latch on their sock drawer, | 他们也许给放袜子的抽屉装了一道安全锁 |
[13:56] | but that big hole in their backyard– | 但当他们的后院里 出现一个大洞的时候, |
[13:58] | “Oh, gee, we had no idea.” | ”噢,天哪,我们不知道……“ |
[14:00] | I mean, come on, here’s an idea for you, | 我说,给你个建议 |
[14:03] | childproof your damn well, | 在你该死的井上装个儿童安全锁 |
[14:05] | you stupid morons. Damn it. | 你们这群笨蛋!真见鬼! |
[14:08] | Look, you know– | 听着, |
[14:10] | I know it’s not what you had in mind, | 我知道你的原计划不是这样的, |
[14:12] | but as it turns out, I’m here. | 但既然事已至此, 还有我呢 |
[14:16] | I mean it’s Saturday night. We could do something fun. | 这可是星期六的晚上, 我们可以寻点乐子 |
[14:20] | – You wanna go dancing? – Dancing, no, no. | -你想去跳舞? -跳舞?不,不 |
[14:23] | No, no, I was thinking like Nintendo. | 不,不,还是玩任天堂吧 |
[14:25] | Come on, come on. We’re gonna go dancing. | 来吧,来吧 我们去跳舞 |
[14:27] | No, wait, come on. | 不行,等等 |
[14:29] | How about I give you a back rub | 我给你按摩怎么样? |
[14:31] | and then some sex? That could be fun. | 接着再上床?这一定会很有趣 |
[14:33] | – No, we’re going dancing. – All right, back rub, no sex. | -不,我们去跳舞吧 -好吧,就按摩,不上床 |
[14:36] | No, no, no, I’m dressed, you’re free, we’re going. | 不,不,我已经打扮好了 你又闲着,我们去跳舞 |
[14:39] | – No, the kids– – I’ll call your mother. | -不行,孩子们…… -我打电话给你妈 |
[14:41] | Oh, come on, you hate her. | 噢,别这样 你讨厌她 |
[14:43] | No, come on, you know me and dancing. I’m no good. | 不,你了解我的 我不会跳舞 |
[14:46] | I know you’re no Robert, but I’ll take what I can get. | 我知道你不如罗伯特 但我会看菜吃饭 |
[14:49] | All right, back rub, no sex and I’ll vacuum. | 好吧,按摩,不上床 再加上我打扫卫生 |
[15:02] | Ooh-whoo! Whoo! | 噢!! |
[15:04] | Isn’t this great, Ray? | 真带劲啊,雷 |
[15:07] | It’s like stepping back into the 1940s, huh? | 就好像步入了40年代,嗯? |
[15:09] | Yeah. Can’t wait to meet Hitler. | 是啊,我等不及要见见希特勒了 |
[15:14] | Come on, let’s dance. We’ll do the Jitterbug. | 来吧,我们跳舞 来一段吉特巴格 |
[15:16] | No, how about we do the Maypole? | 不,我们跳梅坡吧 |
[15:18] | I stand here, you dance around me. | 我站在这儿,你围着我跳 |
[15:20] | Oh, come on, I’ll lead and you follow, okay? | 噢,来吧,我带着你跳,行吗? |
[15:23] | Ray, come on, you promised you’d try to dance. | 雷,来呀 你答应过你会试着跳的 |
[15:26] | That was at our wedding. Hey, you look thirsty. | 那是在我们的婚礼上, 嘿,你渴了吧? |
[15:30] | – I’m not thirsty. – Yeah, stay here, I’ll get you a drink. | -我不渴 -呆着别动,我去给你拿饮料 |
[15:46] | Would you… | 能请你…… |
[15:52] | – like to dance? – Sure. | -跳支舞吗? -当然 |
[15:55] | – Ah! – Robert? | -啊! -罗伯特 |
[15:57] | – Raymond? – What are you doing here? | -雷蒙德? -你怎么在这儿? |
[15:59] | You told me Debra was holding me back, so I’m flying solo. | 你告诉我黛博拉会拖我后腿, 所以我现在单飞了啊 |
[16:03] | – Debra’s not here, is she? – Yes, she is. | -黛博拉没来吧? -她来了! |
[16:05] | And you lied to her about the well. | 你向她撒谎了,关于井的事 |
[16:07] | So you better get out of here unless you’re dancing with a soggy kid. | 所以你最好马上离开这儿 除非你和一个浑身湿淋淋的小孩跳舞 |
[16:10] | I can’t let her see me. | 我不能让她看见我 |
[16:12] | You’re gonna be hard to miss in that pimp suit. Come on, get outta here. | 你穿得像个拉皮条的,谁看不见你? 走吧,快离开这儿 |
[16:16] | Why don’t you two swing it outside? Go outside. | 你们两个干脆去外面摇摆吧! 出去吧! |
[16:19] | Robert?! | 罗伯特?! |
[16:21] | Hey, Debra, gotta dance. | 嘿,黛博拉 我跳舞去了 |
[18:31] | Hey, hey, hey, wait a minute. | 嘿,嘿,等一等 |
[18:33] | Wait a minute, where are you going? | 等一下,你去哪? |
[18:35] | Pick up my trophy. | 我来拿奖品 |
[18:38] | When you came over it just wasn’t to say hey, was it? | 那天早上你过来 不仅仅是为了打声招呼吧? |
[18:41] | How come you told Robert I was dancing with him out of pity? | 你怎么能告诉罗伯特 我跟他跳舞是出于同情? |
[18:43] | – I never said out of pity. – You said to dump her. | -我没说出于同情 -你叫我甩了她 |
[18:46] | Look, it’s just you two– it’s just– | 听着,这…… 你们两个…… |
[18:48] | – What? Just what? – I was– | -什么?我们两个怎么了? -我…… |
[18:50] | – What? – You know. | -什么? -你明白的 |
[18:52] | – What? – Jealous! | -什么啊? -妒嫉! |
[18:55] | – Jealous?! – Of us? | -妒嫉? -我们? |
[18:57] | A little bit! | 只有一点! |
[19:00] | Because we’re dancing together? | 就因为我们一起跳舞? |
[19:02] | Not just dancing, you’re… | 不只是跳舞,你们…… |
[19:05] | sweating and you’re panting | 大汗淋漓,气喘吁吁的 |
[19:07] | and you’re straddling. | 你们还互相叉腿 |
[19:09] | You were wooing. | 互相追捧 |
[19:11] | – She’s your wife. – He’s your brother. | -她是你老婆! -他是你哥哥! |
[19:13] | You are a sick man. | 你真是恶心! |
[19:16] | Look, I didn’t actually think anything was going on there. | 听着,我知道没什么大不了的事 |
[19:20] | I was just– | 我只是…… |
[19:22] | it’s the music, it’s the damn devil music! | 都怪这音乐! 这该死的万恶的音乐! |
[19:24] | It made me crazy. Look, it’s stupid, I know. I’m sorry. | 让我昏头了! 我知道这很愚蠢,对不起 |
[19:28] | Forget it. Forget the whole thing happened. Go! | 别说了,忘了刚才的事吧 去跳舞吧 |
[19:30] | You kids go. You dance, I’ll watch. I like to watch. | 去跳吧,我看着就行 我喜欢看着 |
[19:35] | I don’t want to dance anymore. God, you killed it. | 我不想再跳了 全被你搅和了 |
[19:39] | Nice. | 很好 |
[19:43] | – I’m going home. – Can I have a ride? | -我要回去了 -能搭我一程吗? |
[19:45] | Yeah. But it’s okay, Ray, she’ll sit in the back. | 好的,放心吧,雷 她会坐在后面 |
[19:53] | You know, I was watching you dance. | 我刚才一直在看你跳舞 |
[19:55] | You might have a middle-ear problem. | 你的中耳也许有点毛病 |
[20:11] | Just try to put yourself in my place. | 试着站在我的立场上想一想 |
[20:13] | It’s just ’cause you were having so much fun. | 你们两个在一起那么开心 |
[20:15] | Look, I told you, let’s just drop it. | 听着,我说过了 别提这事了 |
[20:17] | I don’t want to discuss this with you anymore. | 我不想再和你讨论这个问题了 |
[20:23] | How about me, senorita? Will you talk to me? | 那我呢?塞诺里塔 你愿意和我说话吗? |
[20:28] | No, I don’t want to talk to Senor Navel either. | 不,我也不想和塞涅・耐佛说话 |
[20:31] | Oh, that wasn’t Senor Navel. | 噢,那不是塞涅・耐佛 |
[20:38] | Well, for the next few days | 好吧,接下来的几天里 |
[20:40] | you’re gonna be talking to that guy by yourself. | 你只能自己和那家伙说话了 谢谢观赏 |