时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | – Morning, Deb. Here’s your paper. – Thanks, Robert. | -早上好,黛博拉,你的报纸 -谢谢,罗伯特 |
[00:08] | I stopped by Mom and Dad’s for some coffee, | 我想去爸妈那儿喝咖啡 |
[00:10] | but I couldn’t take all the… | 但我实在受不了…… |
[00:12] | Mom and Dad. | 爸爸和妈妈 |
[00:16] | Here. You can have Ray’s. | 你喝雷的吧 |
[00:18] | Oh, thanks. | 噢,谢谢 |
[00:20] | There’s a vibe over there that gives me… | 就像某种直觉…… |
[00:23] | I can’t describe it. | 很难形容 |
[00:25] | Searing abdominal cramps. | 急性腹绞痛 |
[00:29] | Why do you keep going over there? | 那你干嘛还要去? |
[00:31] | Good coffee. | 咖啡好喝 |
[00:34] | How’s this, huh? | 这个怎么样? |
[00:38] | Well, when you… | 嗯,当你…… |
[00:39] | when you factor in the vibe here, | 当你找到了直觉之后, |
[00:41] | the whole package is good. | 什么都无所谓了 |
[00:42] | – Hey, Ray. – Robert. | -嘿,雷 -罗伯特 |
[00:54] | Out of milk. | 没有牛奶了 |
[01:12] | – You did that on purpose. – You wanted milk. | -你是故意的 -你不是要牛奶吗? |
[01:25] | I’ve got to buy myself a coffee-maker. | 我还是自己去买一台咖啡机吧 |
[01:36] | – Hey. | – Hey. -嘿 -嘿 |
[01:38] | Raymond, look at you. | 雷蒙德,看看你 |
[01:41] | – What? – You’ve got milk spots. | -怎么了? -你衣服上有牛奶 |
[01:46] | How can you tell it’s milk from over there? | 你从那里怎么看得出是牛奶? |
[01:48] | It’s what I do. | 我就是看得出 |
[01:53] | What did the children get you? | 孩子们弄的? |
[01:55] | No. Debra. | 不是,是黛博拉 |
[01:58] | Well, of course. | 当然了 |
[01:59] | If you don’t know your way around a kitchen | 如果你不能在厨房里得心应手, |
[02:01] | these things are bound to happen. | 这种事就会经常发生 |
[02:03] | Go sit down. Eat. | 坐下,吃吧 |
[02:07] | – There you go. – You don’t clean up my spots. | -给你 -你从来不给我擦污渍 |
[02:11] | Your spots? | 给你擦污渍? |
[02:13] | I could squeeze out your shirt and make soup. | 我把你的衬衫拧一拧,都能做碗汤了 |
[02:20] | You’re gonna have to give me the shirt. | 把衬衫脱下来给我 |
[02:22] | No no, I have to go to work, Ma. It’s all right. | 不了,我得去上班了,没事 |
[02:24] | I don’t know how Debra can let you go to work like that. | 真不明白黛博拉怎么可以 就这么让你去上班 |
[02:28] | – She doesn’t care. – What’s that, dear? | -她才不在乎 -怎么了?亲爱的 |
[02:31] | No, nothing nothing. | 没什么 |
[02:35] | What? | 怎么了? |
[02:38] | You can talk to me. I’m your mother. | 你可以跟我说,我是你妈妈 |
[02:42] | Please, talk to me. | 说吧 |
[02:47] | Nothing nothing. It’s just… | 没什么,只是…… |
[02:52] | What? What? | 怎么了? |
[02:53] | Can’t you read the signs? | 你看不懂暗示吗? |
[02:55] | Nothing. It’s just… | 没什么,只是…… |
[02:59] | He’s married. | 他结婚了! |
[03:03] | Ohh. | 噢 |
[03:05] | What did she do? | 她怎么你了? |
[03:09] | So, trouble in paradise? | 这么说,乐园里也有烦恼? |
[03:11] | Oh, no, it’s just that… why would you wanna hear me complain about Ray? | 不是,只是…… 为什么你想听我抱怨雷? |
[03:22] | Perhaps we haven’t met. I’m Robert Barone. | 或许我们还不认识,我是罗伯特・巴龙 |
[03:27] | Nothing. She just… | 没什么,她只是…… |
[03:29] | she went all nuts over a can opener. | 她就为了一个开罐器发火 |
[03:31] | – Can opener? – Oh, poor Raymond. | -开罐器? -噢,可怜的雷蒙德 |
[03:34] | Nothing good comes from a can. | 吃罐头都不会有什么好事 |
[03:38] | Go on. Go ahead. Tell me. | 继续,告诉我啊 |
[03:40] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[03:42] | I don’t know what I did wrong. | 我不知道我哪里做错了 |
[03:44] | I mean, I come home in a good mood like usual. | 我像平时一样高高兴兴回家来 |
[03:47] | Well, of course, dear. | 当然了,亲爱的 |
[03:49] | You were always a happy child. | 你一直是个快乐的孩子 |
[03:51] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[03:52] | I know. And anyway, I’m walking in… | 我知道,接着我走进…… |
[03:55] | – Hi, Daddy. | – Hi, Daddy. -嗨,爸爸 -嗨,爸爸 |
[03:57] | – Hey, everybody! – Hi, Daddy. | -嘿,大家好 -嗨,爸爸 |
[03:58] | Hi! | 嗨 |
[04:11] | How was your day? | 今天过得怎么样? |
[04:18] | Everything’s fine. | 还可以 |
[04:21] | Great. What’s for dinner? | 晚餐吃什么? |
[04:23] | I haven’t made you anything yet, Ray. | 我还没做呢,雷 |
[04:25] | – Can you wait?! – Fine. | -就不能等一下吗? -好的 |
[04:29] | I’ll make my own dinner. | 我自己来做吧 |
[04:42] | Mmm, tuna fish. | 唔~~吞拿鱼 |
[04:45] | Where is that can opener? | 开罐器在哪儿? |
[04:47] | It’s in the drawer. | 抽屉里 |
[04:49] | What? | 哪里? |
[04:50] | The can opener is in the utensil drawer! | 开罐器在放工具的抽屉里 |
[04:54] | Righty-o! | 找到咯~ |
[04:58] | Ahh. | 啊…… |
[05:00] | Yeah, I bought a new one. | 是的,我买了个新的 |
[05:02] | Oh, did we need a new can opener? | 噢,我们需要买个新的吗? |
[05:04] | It’s better! | 这个更好 |
[05:06] | Okay? It cuts from the side | 这个从旁边切开 |
[05:08] | so there’s no sharp edges. | 所以不会有锋利的边缘 |
[05:11] | How does this thing work? | 怎么用? |
[05:14] | You put it on the can. You twist the thing. | 把这个放在罐头上,再转动 |
[05:16] | You open the can. | 罐头就开了 |
[05:18] | Great! | 太好了 |
[05:20] | A better can opener! | 更好的开罐器 |
[05:24] | What is so funny?! | 有什么好笑的? |
[05:27] | Whoa… whoa! | 哇~~哇~~ |
[05:31] | Would you look at this? | 看看吧 |
[05:38] | Oh… use a fork. | 噢!用叉子! |
[05:40] | – God. – Hm? | -天哪 -唔? |
[05:45] | Oh! | 噢 |
[05:50] | Was there something wrong with the other can opener? | 旧的开罐器到底有什么不好? |
[05:53] | There’s nothing wrong with this can opener. | 这个开罐器也没什么不好啊 |
[05:56] | No, nothing’s wrong, honey. | 不,我没说这不好,亲爱的 |
[05:59] | I mean, I would have preferred the tuna on bread, | 我的意思是,我更希望 吞拿鱼是洒在我的面包上 |
[06:01] | but, you know, | 但是, |
[06:04] | it’s just as delicious right out of the sink! | 它却香喷喷地掉进了污水沟 |
[06:13] | This is the can opener I bought, okay, Ray? | 这是我买的开罐器,雷 |
[06:15] | Because it’s better, it’s not stupid, | 因为它更好用,而不是傻 |
[06:17] | and I’m not stupid! | 我也不是傻瓜 |
[06:22] | What’d I say? | 我说什么了? |
[06:26] | And I’m not exaggerating. | 我一点也没夸张 |
[06:32] | It’s just that sometimes he’s such a jerk! | 有时候他真的很混蛋! |
[06:35] | Given. Details? | 仔细说来听听? |
[06:38] | Last night, okay? The kids are a mess. | 昨天晚上,孩子们弄得一团糟 |
[06:40] | I’m trying to hold everything together. | 我正忙着收拾烂摊子 |
[06:42] | You’re the glue, Debra. Everyone knows that. | 你是万能胶,黛博拉 这一点有目共睹 |
[06:46] | Anyway, he comes home… | 然后,他回来了…… |
[06:49] | We don’t want ice cream! | 我们不吃冰激凌 |
[06:51] | Oh, please. | 噢,求你了 |
[06:52] | – Come on, you… – I’m gonna run away. | -来啊…… -我要逃走了 |
[06:54] | No, don’t run away. | 不,别跑 |
[06:56] | Oh, Mommy would miss you so much. | 噢,妈妈会很想你的 |
[06:58] | Yes, she would. | 她一定会的 |
[07:00] | Come on, sit sit sit. Let’s eat. | 过来坐下,吃吧 |
[07:02] | – Hey, Daddy’s home! Hi, Ray. – Yeah. | -嘿,爸爸回来了!嗨,雷 -嗯 |
[07:03] | – Hi, Daddy. | – Hi, Daddy. -嗨,爸爸 -嗨,爸爸 |
[07:07] | – How was your day? – Oh, gosh. Actually… | -今天过得怎么样? -老天啊,事实上…… |
[07:10] | Great. What’s for dinner? | 晚餐吃什么? |
[07:11] | Um, I haven’t had time to make you anything yet, Ray. | 呃,我还没来得及做呢,雷 |
[07:14] | – If you could just wait. – Fine. | -你能不能等一下? -好吧 |
[07:17] | I’ll make my own dinner… | 我自己来做吧 |
[07:20] | again. | 又一次! |
[07:29] | Mmm, tuna fish. | 唔,吞拿鱼 |
[07:33] | Son of a… where’s the can opener? | 狗娘养的…… 开罐器在哪? |
[07:36] | – Uh, it’s in the drawer. – What? | -在抽屉里 -在哪?? |
[07:38] | The can opener’s in the utensil drawer. | 开罐器在放工具的抽屉里 |
[07:40] | Right. | 好 |
[07:53] | Here. See? | 这里 |
[07:55] | – I bought a new one. – Did we need a new can opener? | -我买了个新的 -我们需要买个新的开罐器吗? |
[07:58] | It’s better. It cuts the can from the side | 这个更好,是从边上切开的 |
[08:01] | so there’s no sharp edges. | 所以不会有锋利的边缘 |
[08:05] | – How does this thing work? – Look. | -怎么用? -看 |
[08:08] | See? You just put it on the can. | 只要把它放在罐头上 |
[08:10] | You twist the thing, and it opens the can. | 再转动,罐头就开了 |
[08:13] | Mm. | 嗯 |
[08:15] | Great. A better can opener. | 好极了,更好的开罐器 |
[08:18] | – What’s so funny? – Nothing! | -什么事那么开心? -没什么 |
[08:26] | Oh, great. Would you look at this?! | 噢,好极了!看看这个! |
[08:28] | Oh my God. Tuna juice! | 噢我的天哪!!吞拿鱼酱汁!! |
[08:30] | Oh my God! | 噢我的天哪!! |
[08:35] | Here. Sweetie, use a fork. | 给你,亲爱的,用叉子 |
[08:42] | Was there something wrong with the old can opener?! | 旧的开罐器到底有什么不好? |
[08:44] | Well, there’s nothing wrong with this can opener. | 这个开罐器也没什么不好啊 |
[08:47] | No, nothing’s wrong, honey. | 没什么不好,亲爱的 |
[08:49] | I would have preferred the tuna on bread | 我倒宁愿吞拿鱼在我的面包上, |
[08:52] | but it’s just as delicious right out of the sink! | 但是它却香喷喷地掉到了臭水沟里!! |
[08:59] | This is the can opener I bought because it was better. | 我买这个开罐器是因为我觉得它更好 |
[09:03] | I mean it’s not stupid. | 它没那么傻吧 |
[09:05] | And… and I’m not… stupid. | 我也……我也不是傻瓜 |
[09:15] | What’d I say?! | 我说什么了?? |
[09:21] | That bastard. | 那个畜生! |
[09:26] | I don’t know. One little comment about a can opener | 就为了一个开罐器 |
[09:29] | and she freaks out. | 她就小题大做 |
[09:33] | Like the time I bet the kids | 就像上一次,我打赌孩子们…… |
[09:35] | they couldn’t hit the ceiling fan with a plum. | 没法用李子打到吊扇 |
[09:41] | Ray, I am gonna give you the secret to marital bliss. | 雷,我来告诉你幸福婚姻的秘诀 |
[09:44] | After you give it to him, | 等你告诉他以后, |
[09:47] | why don’t you let me in on it? | 不如也让我听听吧 |
[09:51] | You see, son, when your mother got pregnant with Robert, | 知道吗,儿子 当你妈妈怀上罗伯特的时候, |
[09:54] | the hormones turned her into a nutcase. | 荷尔蒙把她变成了一个疯子 |
[09:57] | She’d cry for no reason. | 她无缘无故地大哭 |
[09:59] | Two seconds later, she’d want to cuddle. | 两秒钟后,又要来个拥抱 |
[10:01] | She was like demented. | 她就像精神错乱了一样 |
[10:04] | – That’s not true. – Sure it was. | -不是这样的 -当然是了 |
[10:06] | You were always grabbing at me. | 你总是抓着我不放 |
[10:08] | I was pregnant with a 14 Ib. Baby. | 我那时怀着一个14磅重的胎儿 |
[10:12] | I needed help getting up. | 我要人扶着才能站起来 |
[10:16] | Nonetheless. | 反正就是了 |
[10:20] | Did it bother me? No. | 我觉得烦吗?不 |
[10:22] | Because you cannot get upset with a crazy person. | 因为你不能对着一个疯子的生气 |
[10:25] | I decided from that day on to never waste time | 从那时起,我就决定 绝不再浪费时间 |
[10:27] | trying to understand your mother. | 去理解你的妈妈 |
[10:29] | I just accept she’s insane. | 只要接受她疯了的事实 |
[10:33] | I must be. | 我必须得这样 |
[10:36] | You two are crazy in love. That’s what it is. | 你们俩是爱得发疯吧,肯定是的 |
[10:39] | Oh no, Raymond, don’t go. | 雷蒙德,别走 |
[10:41] | We were having such a nice talk about Debra. | 我们谈论黛博拉正谈得愉快呢 |
[10:45] | I love that kind of talk. | 我喜欢这样的谈话 |
[10:48] | Yeah, I know you do, Ma. | 是啊,我知道你喜欢,妈 |
[10:49] | Just keep telling yourself she’s nuts. Saves time. | 不停地告诉自己,她是疯子 节省点时间吧 |
[10:54] | I’m not one to choose sides, | 我不想偏袒谁, |
[10:56] | but this looks like an excellent can opener. | 但是这个开罐器的确很不错 |
[11:24] | Oh boy. | 噢天哪 |
[11:28] | I think I need some Pepto. | 我想我最好去吃点泻药 |
[11:32] | – May I? – Sure, go ahead. | -可以吗? -当然,去吧 |
[11:47] | – What are you doing? – Changing my shirt. | -你在干嘛? -换衬衫 |
[11:52] | Sorry I spilled milk on your shirt. | 很抱歉我把牛奶泼到你衬衫上了 |
[11:54] | Oh, that’s okay. | 没什么 |
[11:58] | I’m sorry about the… | 我很抱歉,关于…… |
[12:00] | you know. | 你知道的 |
[12:02] | It’s okay. Forget it. | 没事,算了 |
[12:05] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:08] | All right, so… | 那么…… |
[12:09] | I’ll see you. See you later. | 再见 |
[12:12] | Aren’t you gonna kiss me goodbye? | 不给我一个吻别吗? |
[12:15] | Oh, yeah. | 噢,好的 |
[12:18] | You know, Ray, I just want you to really understand | 雷,我只不过想让你明白 |
[12:20] | why I was upset about the can opener last night. | 昨天晚上我为什么为开罐器生气 |
[12:23] | No, I understand. I know why. | 我明白 |
[12:24] | I do. Okay. So I’ll see you later. | 我明白,再见 |
[12:27] | I mean, you really know why? | 你真的明白? |
[12:30] | Sure sure I know. | 当然了 |
[12:33] | I… totally know. | 我……完全明白 |
[12:37] | Okay. Thanks. | 好吧,谢谢 |
[12:39] | Okay, good. So should I bring home | 好,我今晚…… |
[12:41] | – a pizza tonight or something? – Yeah, sure. | -要带一个匹萨回来吗? -好的 |
[12:43] | – That’d be great. – Okay, good. | -那样最好 -好吧 |
[12:46] | – I’ll see you later. – Okay. | -一会见 -好 |
[12:49] | – Hello, dears. – Hi, Ma. | -你好啊,亲爱的 -嗨,妈 |
[12:51] | – Bye, Ma. – Raymond, I’m glad you’re still here. | -再见,妈 -雷蒙德,你还在这儿太好了 |
[12:54] | I have something that might fix everything. | 我有个办法,可以解决矛盾 |
[12:57] | – What do you mean? – Everything’s fine, Ma. | -你什么意思? -这里一切正常,妈 |
[13:06] | What is it, Marie? | 怎么回事,玛丽? |
[13:10] | – What is it? – It’s just one of my old ones. | -这是什么? -这个是我用过的 |
[13:12] | It’s the kind that actually works. | 很好用 |
[13:18] | – Ray? – Oh. | -雷? -噢 |
[13:20] | It’s all right, dear. We all make mistakes. | 没关系,亲爱的 我们都会犯错误 |
[13:33] | – What is this? – Don’t be upset, dear. | -怎么回事? -别生气,亲爱的 |
[13:35] | It’s only a can opener. | 只不过是个开罐器 |
[13:37] | So I’m thinking | 我在想…… |
[13:39] | maybe you didn’t really understand | 也许你不是真的明白 |
[13:42] | – why I was upset. – I got nothing to do with this. | -我为什么会生气 -不关我的事 |
[13:45] | I don’t know why she brought that thing over here. | 我不知道她怎么突然拿着这个来了 |
[13:48] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[13:50] | What did you do, Ray? Run across the street | 你做了什么?雷 跑到街对面 |
[13:52] | and tell your mom what a horrible woman you’re married to? | 告诉你妈妈,你娶了个多么可怕的女人? |
[13:55] | Raymond never said horrible. | 雷蒙德从没说过你可怕 |
[13:59] | Would you stop?! | 你能不能别说了! |
[14:03] | Marie, sun’s up, plate’s empty. | 玛丽,太阳出来了,盘子空了 |
[14:05] | Where are my eggs? | 我的鸡蛋在哪儿? |
[14:08] | Frank. | 弗兰克 |
[14:09] | Oh yeah, the can opener. | 噢,开罐器 |
[14:12] | It’s not your fault, Debra. | 这不是你的错,黛博拉 |
[14:14] | I understand hormones. | 我理解荷尔蒙 |
[14:15] | What the hell did you tell them? | 你对他们胡说了些什么啊? |
[14:17] | Hormones was his theory. | 荷尔蒙只是他的理论 |
[14:19] | It did sound like your reaction to the can opener | 听起来的确蛮像你该有的反应 |
[14:22] | was a little dramatic. | 有一点戏剧性 |
[14:24] | Whoooo. | 呼~~~~ |
[14:28] | Frank, I can see and hear you. | 弗兰克,我能看见,也能听见 |
[14:36] | Look, you were completely out of line last night. | 听着,你昨晚真的太过分了 |
[14:38] | – I got to get to work. – How dare you?! | -我要去上班了 -你敢? |
[14:40] | Not only were you completely wrong, but you made me out to be the crazy one! | 昨天都是你的错不算,今天你居然 恶人先告状,把错都推到我头上来了 |
[14:43] | Hey, Deb, I finished the Pepto. Did… | 嘿,黛博,我吃了泻药了 你…… |
[14:50] | Is this about me? | 是在说我吗? |
[14:54] | No, dear, it’s nothing. | 不是,亲爱的,没你的事 |
[14:56] | All I did was bring Debra my old can opener. | 我只不过是拿了个旧的开罐器给黛博拉 |
[14:59] | Ray, just use the new one. Stop being a jerk. | 雷,用新的,别再犯混了 |
[15:02] | Jerk? | 犯混? |
[15:04] | – What do you know about it? – He doesn’t know anything. | -你又是怎么知道的? -他什么也不知道 |
[15:07] | No, you stick to your guns, Deb, okay? | 不,坚持你自己的立场,黛博拉 |
[15:08] | Raymond’s a jerk. | 雷蒙德是个混蛋 |
[15:10] | I know the whole story, jerk. | 我知道整个事情的经过,混蛋 |
[15:13] | One little drop of fish juice | 只不过洒了一点点酱汁 |
[15:15] | and you squeal like a stuck pig. | 你就嚎得像头待宰的猪! |
[15:19] | You told him that, huh? | 你告诉他的,是吧? |
[15:20] | I did not do that! And by the way, the whole can dumped on me. | 我才没有!而且整个罐头都洒在我身上了 |
[15:24] | It was one drop, you baby. | 只不过是一滴,你这个娇宝宝 |
[15:25] | One drop? It was like I stuck my arm up a tuna. | 一滴?我的整条胳膊就像从 吞拿鱼汁里捞起来的一样 |
[15:35] | – Jerk baby! – Just shut up, huh? | -混蛋娇宝宝 -闭嘴! |
[15:38] | – What’d you tell him?! – I told him the truth. | -你是怎么告诉他的? -我告诉他真相 |
[15:40] | That you come home all… “What’s for dinner? | 你回到家的那种… “晚餐吃什么?” |
[15:42] | Oh, a can? | 噢,罐头? |
[15:44] | How… make… tuna… out?” | “怎么~把吞拿鱼~拿出来?” |
[15:51] | Yeah, that’s me, huh? | 这是我,嗯? |
[15:52] | Well, this is you. This is you! | 你呢!你呢! |
[15:55] | Me-me-me-me-me- | me-me-me-me-me- 咩咩咩~~~~ |
[15:57] | me-me-me-me-me- | me-me-me-me-me-me! 咩咩咩~~~~ |
[16:01] | Wait a minute. That sounds like Marie. | 等一等,这听起来像玛丽 |
[16:05] | Yeah, that’s really great, Ray. | 干得好啊,雷 |
[16:07] | Coming home and giving me crap about a can opener. | 回家来跟我说一堆 关于开罐器的废话 |
[16:09] | I didn’t give you crap and it’s a stupid can opener! | 我没跟你说废话,这个开罐器太傻了 |
[16:12] | It’s not stupid! It gets rid of sharp edges! | 这一点也不傻! 它把锋利的边缘都去掉了 |
[16:13] | – And the tuna! – All right, hold it. | -还有吞拿鱼! -好吧,拿着 |
[16:16] | Hey! | Hey! 嘿! |
[16:21] | Now you listen to me. | 现在听我说 |
[16:23] | We happen to have an opportunity here | 现在正好有一个机会, |
[16:24] | for some real personal growth through active dialogue. | 让我们通过互动的对话, 来促进个人的成长 |
[16:32] | Stop it, Dad! | 够了,爸爸! |
[16:38] | Now the two of you have to just come out | 现在你们两个必须坦诚以对, |
[16:40] | and say what’s really bothering you underneath | 说出你们生气的根本原因 |
[16:42] | and get it out in the open and deal with it. | 把问题说出来,再一起解决它 |
[16:44] | Because if there is one thing that I have learned | 因为以我从多年的家庭纷争中 |
[16:47] | in my years of experience with domestic disputes, it is this… | 所得到的经验来看,这…… |
[16:50] | it’s never just about the can opener. | 这绝不仅仅是 为了一只开罐器那么简单 |
[16:54] | Yeah, sometimes it’s about a jar of fat. | 是啊,也可能是为了一瓶油 |
[16:59] | How could you mention that? | 你怎么能提起这个? |
[17:02] | I’ll mention it. | 我当然要提 |
[17:04] | You went nuts over nothing. | 你无理取闹 |
[17:07] | I had every right to go nuts with you for a husband. | 做你的妻子,我太有理由生气了 |
[17:11] | Don’t go nuts, just go. | 你用不着生气,直接走人就是了 |
[17:13] | – Ohh! – All right. Wait wait wait. | -噢~ -等等 |
[17:15] | Wait. What jar of fat? | 等等,什么油? |
[17:22] | I’ll tell you what jar of fat. | 我来告诉你什么油 |
[17:26] | It was beautiful. | 它美极了 |
[17:28] | It was fat from pancetta | 是从意大利培根 |
[17:29] | and golden brown sausage. | 和金棕色的香肠里萃取的 |
[17:32] | You’d have to be a cook to understand. | 你要成为厨师才能明白 |
[17:37] | But it was months of carefully selecting | 要经过几个月的小心萃取 |
[17:39] | only the best drippings | 才能获得几滴精华 |
[17:41] | to prepare meals for II Duce. | 来为墨索里尼烹饪 |
[17:44] | Yeah, you made all those meals just for me | 但是你在为我做饭, |
[17:46] | and then you went out jogging. | 而且那时你出去慢跑了 |
[17:48] | That was my kitchen! | 那是我的厨房! |
[17:50] | You had no right to go in there and throw out my fat! | 你没有权力闯进去,扔掉我的油! |
[17:52] | That jar was for my coins. I needed that! | 那个罐子是我用来装硬币的,我有用! |
[17:54] | – You’re selfish! – Fat collector! | -你太自私了! -油脂狂人! |
[17:56] | Oh, you never appreciated me ever! | 噢,你对我从来就没有一点感激 |
[17:58] | You never ever appreciated me! | 你从来都不感激我 |
[18:01] | I would work my fingers to the bone all day with the kids | 我每天都要马不停蹄地照顾孩子, |
[18:03] | with the cooking and the cleaning and the laundry, | 煮饭、清洁、洗衣服 |
[18:05] | and then you’d waltz in with your list of demands | 而你却带着一大堆要求 大摇大摆地走进来 |
[18:08] | – and not even a thank you. – That’s right. | -甚至没有一句谢谢 -没错 |
[18:10] | Debra understands. | 黛博拉理解 |
[18:12] | You wanted a thank you? | 你想我说谢谢? |
[18:14] | Where was my thank you?! | 那谁来谢谢我? |
[18:16] | I waltzed in, huh?! | 我大摇大摆地走进来? |
[18:18] | I dragged my ass home every day | 我每天都拖着疲惫的脚步回家 |
[18:20] | after 10 hours stuck in a suit, | 整整十个小时西装笔挺, |
[18:22] | stuck in an office, stuck in a car. | 被钉在办公室里,钉在车里 |
[18:25] | And if I needed coins to pay the tolls | 所以我需要硬币来付通行费 |
[18:27] | that got me to that job, that paid for that meat, | 这样我才不会失业,才有钱买肉 |
[18:30] | that made that fat, then I’ll dump it out whenever I want | 才能做你的油! 只要我愿意,随时都可以把它们扔出去 |
[18:34] | and I don’t care what you say! | 我才不在乎你说什么! |
[18:45] | That’s right. You don’t care. | 没错,你不在乎 |
[18:47] | You have never cared about how hard I work | 你从不在乎我干得多辛苦 |
[18:49] | just to serve you. | 只是为了照顾你 |
[18:51] | Hey, I don’t have to care. | 嘿,我没必要在乎 |
[18:52] | That’s your job! | 那是你的义务 |
[18:56] | Whoa. | 哇!~ |
[19:18] | On the other hand, | 从另一方面说, |
[19:20] | sometimes it can be about the can opener. | 有时候也就是关于一只开罐器 |
[19:28] | That’s what I was gonna say. | 我要说的就是这些 |
[19:29] | – Yeah. – Yeah, me too. | -是啊 -我也是 |
[19:31] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[19:32] | – I’m sorry. – Yeah, me too. Sorry. | -对不起 -我也是 |
[19:36] | That’s it? | 就这样? |
[19:38] | “Sorry”? | “对不起”? |
[19:41] | That’s all you got? | 这样就完事了? |
[19:43] | At least when we fight, stuff comes out. | 我们吵架的时候,至少还可以出出气 |
[19:47] | Some of it will be coming out when we get home. | 等我们回家了,还会有气出的 |
[19:53] | – Let’s go. – Coming. | -走吧 -来了 |
[19:58] | So that’s my job, Frank? | 这么说那是我的义务?弗兰克 |
[20:00] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:01] | I didn’t say you were bad at it. | 我没说你做得不好 |
[20:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:07] | – I’m still mad at you. – Well that’s all right. | -我还是生你的气 -没关系 |
[20:11] | At least it’s not about a can opener. | 至少我们不是为了一只开罐器 |
[20:15] | A can opener. | 开罐器 |
[20:19] | Good luck, Ray! | 祝你好运,雷 |
[20:22] | I can still see you, Frank. | 我能看见你,弗兰克 |
[20:36] | You know what’s great about after an argument? | 你知道在争吵之后什么最美好吗? |
[20:40] | It’s the way we make up. | 我们和好的方式 |
[20:43] | Can I ask you something, Ray? | 我能问你个问题吗?雷 |
[20:45] | You don’t think it’s my job just to cook and clean for you, do you? | 你不认为做饭和清洁是我的义务吧? |
[20:51] | You don’t understand. We already had the argument. | 你还不明白,我们已经吵过了 |
[20:55] | – This is the making up part. – No no. | -现在是和好的阶段 -不 |
[20:57] | It’s just what your father said to your mother, | 你爸爸对你妈妈说的话, |
[20:59] | that’s what was bothering me about that whole can opener thing. | 那才是我为了开罐器生气的真正原因 |
[21:02] | I just feel with everything I have to do around here, | 我觉得我现在所做的每一件事, |
[21:05] | sometimes you kind of take me for granted. | 你都似乎认为是理所当然的 |
[21:07] | I don’t. | 我没有 |
[21:09] | I appreciate everything that you do. | 我感激你做的每一件事 |
[21:11] | I do. I just hope that you don’t take me for granted. | 是真的,我也希望你别把我 当成是理所当然的 |
[21:14] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[21:17] | – Eh, it’s nothing. – No, really, I want to know. | -呃,没什么 -快说啊,我想听 |
[21:19] | Well, it’s just… | 只是…… |
[21:21] | like sometimes I feel when I come to bed | 有时候,我上床来, |
[21:23] | that I’m just somebody who’s here to lay next to you. | 觉得自己只是一个躺在你身边的陌生人 |
[21:27] | You know? | 知道吗? |
[21:31] | – And that’s all. – Yeah, all right. All right, Ray. | -就是这样 -好吧,雷 |
[21:33] | No, ’cause I need to feel like I’m more than that. | 不,我希望我不仅仅是那样 |
[21:36] | – You should stop talking. – Okay. | -不要说话 -好吧 |
[21:37] | I mean, it’s just nice to be acknowledged. | 被认可的感觉很好 |
[21:39] | Yeah, yeah. Let’s get this over with. | 是啊,让一切都过去吧 谢谢观赏 |