时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Hey, powder puff! | 嘿,小粉扑~ |
[00:10] | That’s right, I’m talking to you. | 没错,我是在和你说话 |
[00:13] | – What are you doing here? – I got a rash on my leg. | -你在这儿干嘛? -我腿上起疹子了 |
[00:17] | Oh, well… | 噢…… |
[00:19] | and by all means, touch all our food. | 所以你想尽一切办法, 碰我们所有的食物 |
[00:24] | – Here’s the ointment, Frank. – Oh, thanks. | -给你药膏,弗兰克 -谢谢 |
[00:26] | – Hi. | – Hi. -嗨 -嗨 |
[00:29] | Yeah, Dad, that’s to go. | 爸爸,你该走了 |
[00:33] | All right, all right, all right. | 好吧,好吧 |
[00:37] | Ooh, you’re all wet. What happened to you? | 噢,你全身都湿了 发生什么事了? |
[00:40] | Yeah, I was in the Giants’ locker room. | 嗯,我刚才去了巨人队的更衣室 |
[00:41] | I ended up in the shower with Joe Taggart. | 还跟乔・塔格特一起淋浴了 |
[00:49] | I was doing interviews. But listen to this: | 我是在做采访,但是…… |
[00:52] | It’s after practice, right, and everyone’s pretty much cleared out, | 练习结束后,人们都走光了 |
[00:56] | and I hear the shower still going, so I look in… | 我听到里面有水声,就进去看了看…… |
[00:58] | What are you looking in for? | 你想看什么? |
[01:01] | Nothing. The shower’s still going. It’s a waste of water. | 水笼头还开着,浪费水啊 |
[01:05] | Anyway, it’s Joe Taggard | 乔・塔格特在里面 |
[01:07] | and he’s sitting on the floor with his head down | 他低着头坐在地上 |
[01:10] | and the water’s going on him, | 水流到他的身上 |
[01:12] | – and you know what he says to me? – “Do my back”? | -你猜他对我说什么? -“帮我搓背”? |
[01:19] | He tells me he just found out | 他告诉我,他发现 |
[01:22] | that his favorite receiver, Ricky Friedman, | 他最默契的搭档,瑞奇・弗莱曼 |
[01:24] | who also happens to be his best friend, | 同时也是他最好的朋友, |
[01:27] | – has been with his wife. – No! | -跟他妻子有染 -不会吧 |
[01:30] | Women. | 女人啊 |
[01:32] | Right, so you automatically blame the woman? | 你怎么不由自主地就怪罪起女人来了? |
[01:34] | – She’s cheating on her husband! – What about the friend? | -她欺骗了她的丈夫! -那他的朋友呢? |
[01:38] | – He has no responsibility? – Let me tell you something: | -他就没有一点责任? -我告诉你吧: |
[01:42] | God programmed man to sow his seed where he may. | 上帝创造男人, 让他们可以到处播种 |
[01:45] | He programmed women to limit the crop to one farmer. | 而这个农夫的庄稼收成 则应该由女人来限制 |
[01:52] | His broad didn’t get with the program. | 他没有越轨啊 |
[01:55] | Maybe she was unhappy. Did you ever think of that? | 也许她过得很不幸福 你有没有想过? |
[01:58] | He told me everything seemed fine. | 他说一切都很正常 |
[02:00] | Well, maybe he was out of touch with her feelings. | 也许他没有去体会她的感觉 |
[02:03] | Maybe he had a lot on his mind. | 也许他在心里体会 |
[02:05] | Maybe she needed somebody to talk to. | 也许她需要和人谈谈心 |
[02:07] | Maybe all her talking was complaining. | 也许她只是想发牢骚 |
[02:09] | Maybe he was on the road a lot. | 也许他出差太多了 |
[02:10] | Maybe he had to make a living. | 也许他必须得为生活奔波 |
[02:12] | Maybe all he did when he was home was sit on the couch and watch TV. | 也许他在家的时候,也只是 坐在沙发前盯着电视机 |
[02:19] | When are you going to learn, Ray? | 你什么时候才能学得会,雷? |
[02:22] | You can’t talk sports with the wife. | 永远都不要和老婆谈论体育 |
[02:30] | Oh, did you do that yourself? | 噢,是你自己画的吗? |
[02:35] | They’re coming! | 他们来了! |
[03:29] | Ooh! | 噢! |
[03:34] | – Hey. | – Hey. -嘿 -嘿 |
[03:36] | Fake skin. | 人造皮肤 |
[03:43] | – What’s today, Thursday? – Yeah. | -今天星期几?星期四? -是的 |
[03:49] | – You want something? – I just wanted to return this ointment. | -需要帮忙吗? -我来还药膏 |
[03:52] | Oh, yeah. How did that work out for you? | 有效果吗? |
[03:54] | Good good. | 挺好的 |
[03:56] | You didn’t come down here to show me, did you? | 你到这里来不是 专门为了给我看效果的吧? |
[03:58] | No no no. | 不,不 |
[04:00] | You know, I was talking to Garvin and Stan, and they read your column | 我刚才正跟盖文和斯坦聊天, 他们看了你的专栏 |
[04:04] | and they were going on about how much they liked it. | 都说很喜欢 |
[04:07] | Oh yeah? | 真的? |
[04:08] | Tell them I said thanks. | 代我谢谢他们 |
[04:10] | Well, me too. | 我也很喜欢 |
[04:12] | I mean, I thought it was good too. | 我觉得写得很不错 |
[04:15] | You’re a good writer. Did I ever tell you that? | 你是个了不起的作家 我以前告诉过你吗? |
[04:19] | No. | 没有 |
[04:21] | – You’re a good writer. – Well, thanks. | -你是个了不起的作家 -谢谢 |
[04:27] | So, what are you working on here today? | 你今天写点什么内容啊? |
[04:29] | Oh, nothing. Just something on Ken Griffey Jr. | 没什么特别的, 是关于小肯・格里非的 |
[04:32] | – Oh yeah? – Yeah. | -真的? -是啊 |
[04:35] | Yeah, he’s been in a slum, | 他从前住在贫民区 |
[04:37] | so he called his father to help him with his swing. | 他的爸爸帮助他训练爆发力 |
[04:39] | – Did you know that he does that? – Oh yeah? | -你听说过这个吗? -是吗? |
[04:43] | That’s a good father. | 他真是个好爸爸 |
[04:45] | Hey, remember how I took you to the playground there at the school | 嘿,还记得你上学的时候, 我带你去操场玩吗? |
[04:49] | and I hit fly balls to you? | 我冲你打了个飞球 |
[04:50] | Yeah yeah, | 是啊 |
[04:52] | I remember that day. | 我记得那天 |
[04:55] | Yeah, I liked that. | 我很怀念那时候 |
[04:57] | Me and you should do that again sometime. | 我们应该再去玩几次 |
[05:04] | That is weird. | 太奇怪了 |
[05:07] | It was. It was like he was trying to be | 就好像……他想要成为 |
[05:10] | a father or something. | 一个父亲似的 |
[05:14] | The last couple of days he’s been all pleasant. | 最近几天他变得很讨人喜欢 |
[05:16] | Pleasant? | 讨人喜欢? |
[05:18] | Was he feverish? | 他发烧了? |
[05:21] | Remember that construction worker in “Ripley’s Believe It or Not,” | 还记得“信不信由你”里 的那个建筑工人吗? |
[05:25] | the guy who got the metal rod stuck in his brain? | 脑袋里插进一根钢管的那个 |
[05:28] | You know, he lived but his personality changed? | 他活下来了,但是性格却完全改变了 |
[05:32] | I guess he was suddenly more irritable. | 我猜他是突然变得暴躁了 |
[05:35] | Yes. | 是的 |
[05:36] | Yes, but with my father, it’s the exact opposite. | 但是我爸爸却完全相反 |
[05:39] | All of a sudden he’s nice. | 他是突然变得和善了 |
[05:41] | It’s weird. At first it seemed fake, | 真怪。一开始的时候感觉很假, |
[05:44] | but then I don’t know. | 但是渐渐地…… |
[05:46] | We were talking and he was… listening. | 我们聊着天,他……倾听着 |
[05:51] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[05:53] | It was… nice. I don’t know. I liked it. | 感觉很好……我很喜欢 |
[05:56] | You know what I think it might be? | 知道我怎么认为的吗? |
[05:58] | Your father’s getting older, and this is how he’s trying to connect. | 你爸爸越来越老了, 他现在想和你们多多联络感情 |
[06:02] | Frank’s not the kind of guy that would change if you told him to, | 弗兰克不是那种你让他改他就改的人 |
[06:05] | but maybe he’s come around to it by himself. | 但是他也许会自己改变 |
[06:09] | Or there’s a rod in there somewhere. | 也可能有根棍子插到他哪儿了 |
[06:18] | Ma, I do my own shopping now. I don’t need all this. | 妈,不用了,我自己会买的 |
[06:21] | I saw your refrigerator in that apartment. | 我见过你公寓里的冰箱了 |
[06:24] | All right. Now, this is beef stroganoff | 这是牛肉奶油蘑菇 |
[06:26] | and you eat it with the noodles. | 和面条一起吃 |
[06:28] | Ooh, and I got your favorite! | 噢,我买了你最喜欢吃的 |
[06:31] | Steak and macaroni and ham-and-cheese Alfredo. | 牛排,通心粉,还有奶酪火腿酱汁 |
[06:34] | All right, Ma. Well, I appreciate it. | 好吧,妈,谢谢你 |
[06:38] | You know, with my schedule, it’s hard to eat healthy. | 像我这样过日子,很难吃得健康 |
[06:43] | – Oh, baby. – No no no, Robby. | -噢,宝贝 -不行,罗比 |
[06:46] | That’s not for you. Chicken is for Raymond. | 那不是给你的,鸡翅是给雷蒙德的 |
[06:51] | Of course. Raymond gets the chicken. | 当然了,雷蒙德才有资格吃鸡 |
[06:56] | – Hey. | – Hey. -嘿 -嘿 |
[06:58] | – Is Dad around? – No, you just missed him. | -爸爸在吗? -不在,刚刚出门 |
[07:00] | – He’s on his way to the barber shop. – Barber? | -他去理发店了 -理发店? |
[07:03] | Why doesn’t he just go down to the bowling alley | 他干嘛不直接去保龄球馆 |
[07:05] | and stick his head in the ball buffer? | 把头伸进缓冲区? |
[07:13] | Come on, man. That’s a little rough. | 行了,你们说得太过分了 |
[07:18] | – What? – Listen listen. | -什么? -听着 |
[07:21] | Has Dad been acting different lately? | 爸爸最近是不是变得有点不一样了? |
[07:25] | You know, now that you mention it, he has been in a very good mood. | 提起这个,他最近确实心情不错 |
[07:28] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -真的? -是的 |
[07:30] | And I notice he hasn’t been quite so cheap. | 我发现他从来没那么大方过 |
[07:34] | Like today, he’s not only getting a haircut, | 比如今天,他不只理了发 |
[07:37] | he’s also getting a shave. | 还刮了脸 |
[07:39] | I think if you’re charging Dad for a haircut, | 如果你让爸爸请你理发, |
[07:42] | you throw in the shave! | 说不定他连刮脸也请了 |
[07:49] | I don’t know. Lately, Dad’s been acting different to me, | 最近爸爸对我感觉不太一样, |
[07:53] | like… nicer. | 好像……和善了很多 |
[07:55] | Yeah? | 是吗? |
[07:57] | Typical. | 见怪不怪~ |
[08:00] | So he hasn’t been acting nicer to you? | 他没对你和善吗? |
[08:02] | That’s surprising, isn’t it, Ray? | 这很难以置信,是不是?雷 |
[08:11] | Robby… | 罗比…… |
[08:13] | chicken doesn’t go there. | 鸡不能放在那儿 |
[08:15] | Give me that. Come on. | 给我! |
[08:18] | And it’s not for you. It’s for Raymond. | 这不是给你的,这是给雷蒙德的 |
[08:24] | I’m good. | 我不用了 |
[08:28] | Raymond, would you get that for me, please? | 雷蒙德,你去开一下门 |
[08:33] | – Give me that. – Raymond said I could have it. | -给我! -雷蒙德说我可以吃的 |
[08:44] | You’d rather throw it in the garbage than give it to me? | 你宁可丢到垃圾桶里也不愿给我吃? |
[08:47] | It’s the only way you’ll learn. | 只有这样你才能记住教训! |
[08:58] | – Hey! – Hey, Stan. Hey, Garvin. | -嘿 -嘿,斯坦。嘿,盖文 |
[09:00] | Hey, Ray’s here! Ha ha! | 嘿,雷在这儿!!哈!哈 |
[09:06] | Ha ha ha. | 哈,哈,哈 |
[09:08] | Hi, Ray. We got the money we owe your old man. | 雷,我们把欠你老头子的钱带来了 |
[09:11] | – Frank! – He’s not here. | -弗兰克! -他不在 |
[09:13] | He went to the barber shop | 他去理发店了 |
[09:14] | – to get a haircut and a shave. – How do you like that? | -理发加刮脸 -你觉得如何? |
[09:16] | Diamond Jim Brady’s getting the shave too. | 戴蒙达・金・布瑞迪也去刮脸了 |
[09:19] | I guess we’re paying for that shave. | 也许用的就是我们的钱! |
[09:21] | Ain’t tonight your poker night? Why don’t you give it to him then? | 你们今晚不是要一块玩扑克吗? 为什么现在要把钱给他? |
[09:24] | – I’m not gambling with him anymore. – Me neither. | -我再也不会跟他打赌了 -我也是 |
[09:28] | I’d never seen a guy on such a hot streak. | 我从没见过谁风头这么好 |
[09:30] | It’s not natural, it’s supernatural. | 这不正常,这是超能力 |
[09:32] | You know why? ‘Cause he’s a witch. | 知道吗?他肯定是个巫师 |
[09:34] | That’s what he is, a witch. | 没错,一个巫师 |
[09:36] | – Not a witch, a warlock. – Nobody says “warlock” anymore. | -不是巫师,应该是术士 -现在人们不说“术士”了 |
[09:39] | – They’re all witches. – Okay, guys. | -都说“巫师” -好了,伙计们 |
[09:41] | You’re telling me he’s a male witch? | 你说他是个男巫? |
[09:43] | You don’t say “male witch. ” It’s like “male nurse. “ | 你用不着说“男巫” 就像说什么“男护士”一样 |
[09:45] | – Now, they’re just nurses. – I’ll see that he gets that. | -现在,大家都统称“护士” -我见识过了 |
[09:47] | Then I say he’s a witch doctor. I swear, Ray, | 他简直是个巫师博士!我发誓,雷 |
[09:51] | he put some kind of voodoo curse on Joe Taggard last week. | 上个星期,他给乔・塔格特 施了伏度咒语 |
[09:54] | He kept saying he had this feeling that Joe Taggard was off his game. | 他不停地说,他预感乔・塔格特 会输掉比赛 |
[09:58] | Wait a minute. I thought you were talking about poker. | 等一下,我以为你们在说扑克 |
[10:00] | No, we’ve been betting sports. | 不,我们是在赌球 |
[10:02] | Yeah, yesterday your father takes Seattle over the Yanks, | 没错,昨天你爸爸赌 西雅图队胜杨基队 |
[10:05] | and Griffey breaks out of his slump and knocks in a couple of homers. | 格里非果然冲破低潮期, 打出了几个本垒打 |
[10:09] | How cold he know about Griffey? | 他怎么那么了解格里非? |
[10:11] | Come on, Garvin, let’s catch up to him at the barber shop. | 走吧,盖文,我们去理发店找他 |
[10:14] | Wait a minute, wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[10:16] | – I’ll see that he gets that. – That’s all right. We’ll do it. | -我想去见识一下 -好啊,我们一起去 |
[10:19] | No, if you don’t mind, I’d really like to give it to him. | 不用了,我帮你们拿给他就是了 |
[10:24] | Fine with me! | 好吧 |
[10:25] | He’s not a gracious winner, your father. | 你爸爸,他赢得不光彩 |
[10:29] | You know what he is? He’s a witch | 知道吗?他是个巫师~ |
[10:31] | who made a pact with the devil. | 他和魔鬼做交易 |
[10:34] | He didn’t make a pact with the devil, he is the devil. | 他不是和魔鬼做交易, 他就是魔鬼! |
[10:37] | Satan! Beelzebub! | 撒旦!大魔王! |
[10:40] | The sanction of 666! | 666号禁赛!! |
[10:43] | Hey, nice to see you, Ray. Say hi to your mom! | 嘿,很高兴见到你,雷! 向你妈妈问好! |
[10:56] | I feel like I’m back in the womb. | 我感觉像是回到了娘胎里 |
[11:01] | 15 years you’ve been coming to me, Frank. | 我们认识15年了,弗兰克 |
[11:04] | How come you finally sprung for a shave? | 你怎么突然刮起脸来了? |
[11:06] | Times are good, Sal. Times are good. | 大好时光啊,塞尔,大好时光 |
[11:11] | – Hey, Dad. – Hey, Ray. | -嘿,爸爸 -嘿,雷 |
[11:14] | – Sal, this is my son Ray. – A son? | -塞尔,这是我儿子雷 -你儿子? |
[11:18] | 15 years, you never told me you had a son! | 15年了,你从来没提过你有个儿子! |
[11:23] | I got two. This one’s a sports writer, | 我有两个,这个是体育记者 |
[11:26] | – a great sports writer. – Aw, come on, Dad. | -很棒的体育记者 -噢,行了,爸爸 |
[11:28] | Don’t be modest. He’s one of the best. | 不用谦虚,他是最棒的 |
[11:32] | You ever hear of Ray Barone? | 你听说过雷・巴龙吗? |
[11:34] | Ray Barone? You’re Ray Barone’s father?! | 雷・巴龙? 你是雷・巴龙的爸爸? |
[11:37] | 15 years, you never told me your last name! | 15年了,你从没说过你的姓 |
[11:41] | I didn’t want to bother you. | 我不想麻烦你 |
[11:44] | Stan and Garvin came by and they wanted me to give you this. | 斯坦和盖文来过了, 让我把这个交给你 |
[11:47] | – Ah, thank you. – Did you win at poker or something? | -噢,谢谢 -你打扑克赢钱了? |
[11:51] | Something like that. | 差不多 |
[11:53] | – Hey, Ray, how about a shave? – No, I don’t think so. | -嘿,雷,要不要刮个脸? -我想不了 |
[11:57] | Hey, I know this is not the kind of highfalutin salon you usually go to. | 嘿,我知道这里比不上你 平时去的高级会所 |
[12:02] | The Hair Barn? | 剃头铺? |
[12:05] | Come on, we’ll talk. | 来吧,我们可以聊聊天 |
[12:07] | Oh, you want to talk? | 噢,你想聊天? |
[12:10] | All right, great. Yeah, let’s talk. | 没错,聊聊天 |
[12:12] | – Yeah, my treat. – Your treat? | -我请客 -你请客? |
[12:14] | In that case, give me a perm! | 既然这样,给我烫个发吧 |
[12:18] | A shave for my boy, Sal. | 给我儿子刮个脸,塞尔 |
[12:21] | Dominic! Customer. | 多米尼克!有客人 |
[12:24] | Yeah, sit down here, Ray. | 坐下来,雷 |
[12:27] | Yeah! Yeah. | 好吧 |
[12:30] | See? See, this is nice… | 看看,多好啊…… |
[12:33] | father and son getting a shave together. | 爸爸和儿子一起来刮脸 |
[12:37] | My son won’t even talk to me. | 我儿子几乎不跟我说话 |
[12:40] | I don’t know, maybe it’s that metal bolt | 也许是他的舌头…… |
[12:42] | he’s got stuck through his tongue. | 被铁棍闩住了 |
[12:46] | That’s too bad. | 太糟糕了 |
[12:48] | A father should be able to talk to his son. | 爸爸应该和儿子说说话 |
[12:51] | – Right, son? – Right. Right, Dad. | -是不是?儿子 -没错,爸爸 |
[12:53] | We’ve been having some good conversations lately, haven’t we? | 最近我们聊得挺好的,是不是? |
[12:55] | – We sure have. – Yeah. | -当然了 -是啊 |
[13:00] | They’ve been enriching. | 谈得很充实啊 |
[13:02] | Have they been enriching for you, Dad? | 是不是让你的口袋也充实起来了?爸爸 |
[13:04] | Oh my God! | 噢我的天哪! |
[13:08] | That’s hot! | 很烫诶!! |
[13:10] | Hot towel. | 热毛巾 |
[13:14] | What, you got that sensitive skin? | 你的皮肤是敏感性的吗? |
[13:16] | Yeah, it’s sensitive to fire. | 没错,碰到火当然敏感 |
[13:23] | So what are you working on there today, Ray? | 你今天写了点什么?雷 |
[13:26] | Hockey. Hockey. The Avalanche, | 曲棍球!雪崩队…… |
[13:29] | they’re in town to play the Rangers. | 他们要来镇上,和维基队比赛 |
[13:30] | Oh yeah? The Rangers don’t have a chance. | 真的?维基队没有胜算 |
[13:33] | I wouldn’t be so sure about that. | 我不觉得 |
[13:36] | Oh yeah? Why? | 是吗?为什么? |
[13:38] | Nobody knows… | 没人知道…… |
[13:48] | You moved. | 你自己动了 |
[13:53] | What, Ray? Nobody knows what? | 什么?雷? 没人知道什么? |
[14:00] | Nobody knows about… | 没人知道关于…… |
[14:03] | Patrick Roy. | 帕崔克・罗尔 |
[14:06] | – The Avalanche goalie? – Yeah, he’s out. Knee problems. | -雪崩队的守门员? -是的,他不能上场,因为膝盖受伤了 |
[14:10] | I think the Rangers got a pretty good shot. | 我想维基队可以大干一场了 |
[14:12] | No kidding? | 不开玩笑? |
[14:15] | Thanks, Sal. | 谢谢,塞尔 |
[14:17] | Thanks. I feel like a baby’s butt. | 谢谢,看起来就像小孩的屁股蛋 |
[14:21] | What’s your hurry, Dad? What’s up? | 你急着去干嘛?爸爸 怎么了? |
[14:23] | I got to see a guy about a thing. | 我要去见一个人 |
[14:24] | – I thought we were going to talk. – Here you go, buddy. | -我还以为我们要聊天呢 -给你,伙计 |
[14:27] | And here, this is for my favorite son! | 这是帮我最爱的儿子付的 |
[14:35] | A father and son, it’s a sacred thing. | 父亲和儿子,多么神圣的感情啊 |
[14:38] | What you two got is beautiful. | 你们两个真幸福 |
[14:43] | Now don’t move your head. This is very sharp, honey. | 现在开始不要动,这很锋利,亲爱的 |
[14:52] | – So your father’s just been using you? – Yup. | -这么说你爸爸是在利用你? -没错 |
[14:55] | I’m just a tip sheet to him. | 我对他来说只是个小道消息 |
[14:58] | – Yeah! – What are you laughing at? | -是啊 -你笑什么? |
[15:00] | I thought Dad liked you more. | 我还以为爸爸更喜欢你呢 |
[15:05] | Welcome home! | 欢迎回家! |
[15:09] | – Come on, Ally, bed time. – Daddy, will you tell me a story? | -走吧,艾丽,该睡觉了 -爸爸,给我讲个故事好吗? |
[15:12] | Yeah yeah yeah, jump on. | 好吧,上来 |
[15:16] | Once upon a time, there was a little boy | 从前,有一个小男孩 |
[15:19] | who had a very mean father. | 他的爸爸非常坏 |
[15:23] | Oh, Robert. I’m glad you’re here. | 噢,罗伯特,你在这儿太好了 |
[15:27] | I think I figured out | 我已经猜到了 |
[15:29] | why your father’s been acting so differently. | 为什么你爸爸变得这么异样 |
[15:32] | It all adds up… | 前前后后连贯起来…… |
[15:33] | I mean, the pleasantness, | 我是说,他的心情那么好, |
[15:35] | the spending and the haircut. | 他的开销,还有他的理发 |
[15:38] | He’s fooling around. | 他在外面瞎混! |
[15:40] | Fooling around? Come on. | 瞎混?不会吧 |
[15:42] | I’ll tell you something, if that weasel thinks he can stay with me | 我告诉你,如果那只臭鼬鼠以为 他可以既和我在一起, |
[15:45] | and keep some chippy on the side… | 同时又在外面瞎搞…… |
[15:47] | – Where’s Ray? – Who is it, Frank? | -雷去哪了? -到底是谁?弗兰克 |
[15:50] | – Harriet Lickman?! – Ray! | -哈里特・里克曼? -雷! |
[15:51] | – Oh, sure sure. You’re just a… – Ray Barone! | -噢是啊是啊,你只是…… -雷・巴龙! |
[15:55] | – You know, that’s a wig she wears! – Ray! | -你知道吗?她戴的是假发! -雷! |
[15:58] | – Keep it down. The kids are in bed. – Ray! | -小声点!孩子们都睡了 -雷! |
[16:01] | – What? – Mommy! | -怎么了? -妈咪! |
[16:03] | You’re killing me, Frank! | 你烦死了,弗兰克! |
[16:06] | Hey, Dad. | 嘿,爸爸 |
[16:08] | What, did you come by to have another chat? | 怎么?你又是来和我聊天的? |
[16:11] | Don’t think you can come crawling back, Frank. | 别以为你能爬着回来,弗兰克 |
[16:13] | ‘Cause lips that touched Harriet Lickman will never touch mine! | 我绝对不会让亲过哈里特・里克曼 的嘴唇再碰我一下! |
[16:19] | Quiet, Marie. | 安静,玛丽 |
[16:22] | I got to the Lodge tonight, I turn on the Ranger-Avalanche game. | 我晚上去了罗杰俱乐部, 看了杨基队对雪崩队的比赛 |
[16:25] | It’s in overtime. Guess who’s playing goalie for the Avalanche? | 已经是加时赛了, 你知道雪崩队的守门员是谁吗? |
[16:30] | Why, I believe that’s Patrick Roy. | 怎么了?我想应该是帕崔克・罗伊 |
[16:35] | Does anybody care about me? | 还有没有在乎我? |
[16:39] | Ma, Dad’s not cheating on you. He’s cheating on Ray. | 妈,爸爸没有背叛你, 他背叛了雷 |
[16:42] | What? | 什么? |
[16:44] | You told me he wasn’t going to play tonight! | 你告诉我他今晚不会上场的! |
[16:46] | I must have got it wrong. Oops. | 那肯定是我搞错了! 不好意思~ |
[16:51] | – I got a lot of money on this game! – Money? | -我在这场上押了很多钱! -钱? |
[16:54] | Dad, you wouldn’t be betting with information I gave you, would you? | 爸爸,你不会用我给你的信息去赌博吧? |
[17:01] | You set me up. | 你陷害我 |
[17:04] | – Yes, sir. – I’m family. | -是的,先生 -我是你亲人! |
[17:06] | You never go against the family. | 你怎么能背叛亲人 |
[17:09] | What family? You used me! | 什么亲人?!你利用我 |
[17:11] | Coming around here, being all warm and cuddly, | 来到这里,装得那么和蔼可亲 |
[17:14] | compliments out the wazoo. | 还有屁话连篇的恭维 |
[17:16] | You just wanted inside information so you could bet guys at the Lodge! | 你只不过想得到内部消息, 到罗杰俱乐部里去赌博! |
[17:20] | So you’re not having an affair with Harriet Lickman? | 这么说你没有跟哈里特・里克曼瞎搞? |
[17:25] | Was there an offer? | 这个提议还有效吗? |
[17:29] | See, Ma? | 看到了?妈 |
[17:31] | I told you it was nothing. | 我说过没事的 |
[17:33] | Huh… | 哼…… |
[17:35] | you would think I’d be happier. | 你以为这样我就高兴了? |
[17:39] | Come on, Robby. | 走吧,罗比 |
[17:41] | Dad, if you want, you can use me for stuff | 爸爸,只要你愿意 你可以利用我 |
[17:44] | ’cause I wouldn’t mind the occasional compliment… | 我不介意你时不时地恭维我一句 |
[17:47] | even if it is from your wazoo. | 即使是屁话连篇的 |
[17:53] | Oh, power play. Dad, your Rangers are in trouble. | 噢,大举进攻了! 爸爸,你的维基队惨了 |
[17:55] | – You’re going down! – Damn you! | -你要输咯! -他妈的! |
[17:58] | Come on, you mammy hedges! Center it, center it! | 加油!你这个小笨蛋! 往中间!往中间~! |
[18:01] | – Hit him off the puck! – There it is! | -把他打出去! -没错! |
[18:03] | Fleury holds, goes… | 防守…… |
[18:06] | – shoots, scores! Rangers win! – Yes! | -射门得分!维基队获胜! -耶! |
[18:09] | Yes! | 太棒了! |
[18:11] | Yes! | 太棒了! |
[18:20] | You see this? | 看到了? |
[18:22] | This is proof of God here. | 这是上帝存在的证明 |
[18:26] | You go against your father, thou art smited! | 敢和你爸爸斗!汝乃必败也! |
[18:36] | I’ll tell you what I’m gonna do. | 我告诉你,我会怎么做 |
[18:37] | I’ll… I’ll split the money with you! | 我……我把钱和你平分 |
[18:42] | Come on, you’re not going to say no to 15 grand! | 1万5千块,你不会不要吧? |
[18:45] | 15 grand?! | 1万5千块? |
[18:48] | Okay, 80 bucks. | 好吧,80块 |
[18:54] | Don’t talk to me anymore. | 以后别再跟我说话 |
[18:56] | What are you getting so mad about? | 你干嘛那么生气? |
[18:59] | We had fun, didn’t we? | 我们过得蛮开心的,不是吗? |
[19:00] | We’re hanging out, palling around, having conversations. | 我们一起出去放松,消磨时光,聊聊天 |
[19:04] | Yeah, you what, Dad? I did have fun. | 知道吗?爸爸 我的确过得蛮开心的 |
[19:07] | I thought you were talking to me like a real father. | 我以为你像一个真正的父亲那样和我聊天 |
[19:10] | There you go. | 说得没错! |
[19:13] | Good, good. Go. | 好吧,好吧 |
[19:14] | Hey, you think I like having to do the hokey-pokey around you | 嘿,你以为我会为了一点内部消息 |
[19:19] | just to get some information? | 跟你玩这种小把戏? |
[19:21] | I mean, if you weren’t such a Boy Scout, | 要不是你那么孩子气, |
[19:23] | I could just come right out and say, | 我大可以直截了当地说, |
[19:25] | “Ray, who do you like in the game tonight?” | “雷,你觉得今晚比赛谁会赢?” |
[19:27] | And then we’d bet together, | 然后我们一起下注 |
[19:29] | and we’d win together. | 一起赢钱 |
[19:33] | And then we’d go to one of those restaurants | 再一起去饭店 |
[19:35] | where the girls have the tight tops and bring you the big burgers. | 让穿着紧身上衣的小妞 给我们端大号的汉堡包 |
[19:41] | That’s the real father-and-son stuff! | 那才叫真正的父子关系! |
[19:47] | That’s real nice, Dad, | 真不错啊,爸爸 |
[19:49] | but you know what I do for a living. | 但你要知道我是以什么谋生的 |
[19:51] | You know I could never bet with you. | 我不可能和你一起赌博 |
[19:53] | Hence the ruse! | 监守自盗啊~ |
[20:10] | You know, | 你要知道, |
[20:12] | you’re out of line if you think that I was faking… | 如果你觉得,我和你愉快地相处 |
[20:16] | the part about enjoying… | 是在演戏 |
[20:20] | whatever you and me… | 还有诸如此类的那些…… |
[20:23] | and… | 事情 |
[20:26] | if that’s how you feel about the betting stuff, I won’t do it anymore, | 如果你这么觉得,我以后不会再这样了 |
[20:30] | okay? | 行吗? |
[20:43] | What are you doing? | 你想干嘛? |
[20:49] | How are the kids? | 孩子们好吗? |
[20:53] | Yeah, they’re good. | 他们很好 |
[20:56] | And how do the twins like that new preschool there? | 双胞胎在新的学前班还适应吗? |
[20:59] | Yeah, they like it. It’s good. | 嗯,他们很喜欢那里 |
[21:03] | Good! | 太好了 |
[21:06] | Okay. | 好了 |
[21:09] | – What? – I think that was a good start. | -什么? -我想这个开端不错 |
[21:11] | – Let’s not push it. – Yeah, okay. | -别太心急了 -好吧 |
[21:14] | – Maybe we’ll do some more tomorrow. – Let’s play it by ear. | -明天再继续吧 -明天打电话 |
[21:19] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[21:25] | – Hey, Dad. – Hey. | -嘿,爸爸 -嘿 |
[21:29] | Listen, you know the corner of Hempstead Turnpike and Uniondale? | 你知道汉普斯特高架和尤尼戴尔十字路口吗? |
[21:33] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[21:35] | There’s a new speed trap there. | 那里新按了一个电子眼 |
[21:44] | Good to know. | 太好了 |
[21:47] | – Ray already told me. – Come on! | -雷已经告诉过我了 -靠!~ |
[21:52] | God! | 见鬼! 谢谢观赏 |