时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Hello. | 有人吗? |
[01:19] | I’m coming. | 来了 |
[01:23] | Hello, dear. You busy? | 你好,亲爱的,你忙吗? |
[01:27] | I was just upstairs folding laundry. | 我刚才在楼上叠衣服 |
[01:31] | I’m telling you, it never stops. | 永远都忙个不停 |
[01:33] | Well, good for you. | 对你有好处 |
[01:36] | So do you need anything? | 有什么事吗? |
[01:39] | Oh, yes, I was wondering if you have any… | 噢,我想问你有没有…… |
[01:42] | nasal spray. | 鼻喷雾剂 |
[01:45] | Frank has got… oh! | 弗兰克有点……噢! |
[01:50] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[01:52] | It’s a guidebook on how to talk to your kids about sex. | 一本儿童性教育的指导书 |
[01:55] | Why? | 你为什么要看? |
[01:58] | Actually, Ally’s already starting to ask questions. | 因为艾丽已经开始问东问西了 |
[02:01] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的? -是的 |
[02:03] | Well, may I ask what’s going on around here | 我想问一问,这里发生过什么事…… |
[02:05] | that she needs to ask questions? | 让她好奇得想问问题呢? |
[02:07] | What? Nothing. | 什么?没事 |
[02:11] | You know, they make robes that cover up a person. | 我听说,有一种袍子 可以把人遮得严实一些 |
[02:16] | What? | 什么? |
[02:18] | Yes, with a zipper. | 这里有拉链! |
[02:21] | You know, I have to get back to my laundry. | 我要回去叠衣服了 |
[02:24] | No no, I’m really serious, Debra. | 不,我是认真的,黛博拉 |
[02:26] | Why would you want to introduce a subject matter of this kind | 你干嘛要把这种事情告诉一个 |
[02:29] | to an innocent child? | 无辜的孩子? |
[02:31] | Listen, you should be happy we’re taking care of this, | 听着,我们来管这事你应该感到高兴 |
[02:33] | because eventually, she might ask you a question. | 否则,她就会缠着你问问题了 |
[02:37] | But I’m her grandmother. | 但我是她的奶奶 |
[02:39] | Yes, but you’re a person. You’re a woman. | 没错,但你也是一个人,一个女人 |
[02:42] | I don’t like this, Debra. | 我不喜欢这样,黛博拉 |
[02:46] | She might ask about you and Grandpa. | 她可能会去问你和她爷爷 |
[02:52] | Well, if she does, | 好吧,如果她来问 |
[02:54] | I will change the subject and give her a cookie. | 我就会改变话题,然后给她吃块饼干 |
[02:59] | Is that what you do when Grandpa asks? | 她爷爷问你时,你也这么做吗? |
[03:10] | Yes, nothing’s off limits. | 没错,他也不能例外 |
[03:13] | Oh, Marie, I didn’t mean anything. | 噢,玛丽,我是开玩笑的 |
[03:15] | Anyway, he doesn’t ask anymore. | 再说,他也不再提起这个了 |
[03:18] | – Really? – Let me tell you something, | -真的? -我告诉你吧, |
[03:22] | there are a lot more important things in a marriage than that, | 婚姻里除了这个, 还有很多更重要的事 |
[03:25] | like friendship and trust | 比如友谊和信任 |
[03:28] | and keeping a neat house. | 还有保持家里的整洁 |
[03:32] | Well, I’m sorry to hear that. | 噢,听你这么说我很遗憾 |
[03:36] | People our age aren’t preoccupied with these things. | 到了我们这个年纪, 对这些早已经看开了 |
[03:40] | So how long has it been since you’ve had… | 那么,离你上一次…… |
[03:46] | S- since you started focusing on the neatness of the house? | 你从什么时候开始把注意力 转移到保持房间整洁上了? |
[03:52] | I- I-I don’t know. | 我……我不知道 |
[03:54] | 20 years. | 20年吧 |
[03:57] | 20 years? You haven’t… | 20年?你没有…… |
[04:00] | Well, no, I wouldn’t say never. I’d say… | 不,我不是说从没。我是说…… |
[04:03] | once a year. | 1年1次 |
[04:06] | Once a year for 20 years? | 1年1次,持续了20年? |
[04:08] | Yeah, on average. | 是的,平均来说 |
[04:13] | I’ll tell you something, dear. | 我告诉你,亲爱的 |
[04:15] | Someday this house will be a lot neater. | 总有一天这所房子会更加整洁的 |
[04:48] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[04:53] | Ray. | 雷 |
[04:56] | What? What? I just want to watch this. | 干嘛?我想看电视 |
[04:59] | What, what are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[05:01] | – We have a problem. – Yeah, I was watching that. | -我们出问题了 -没错,我正在看电视 |
[05:06] | Why didn’t you respond to me? | 你为什么不回应我? |
[05:09] | I said good night. | 我说了晚安 |
[05:12] | Honey, I’m trying to get your attention. | 亲爱的,我想让你集中注意力 |
[05:14] | All right, can you just give me one second? This is good. | 好吧,能不能就给我1秒钟? 这很好看 |
[05:18] | It’s a Scottish guy throwing a log. | 只不过是个苏格兰人在扔木头! |
[05:24] | For the championship. | 他是为了夺冠 |
[05:27] | Would you turn it off, please? | 你能不能把它关掉? |
[05:30] | All right. | 好吧 |
[05:41] | We’re turning into your parents. | 我们越来越像你父母了 |
[05:46] | Okay, which one am I? | 好吧,我是哪一个? |
[05:52] | I’ve got some news for you, Ray. | 我有些新闻要告诉你,雷 |
[05:54] | Your sex drive is diminishing. | 你的性欲在减退 |
[05:56] | Well, if you’re my mom, what do you expect? | 好吧,如果你是我妈妈,你想怎么样? |
[06:05] | I’m serious, Ray. | 我是认真的,雷 |
[06:07] | Look, I used to have to fend you off every night. | 以前,我每天晚上都要拦着你 |
[06:10] | Now it’s down to less than once a week. | 而现在减少到一星期一次 |
[06:12] | – No, it’s not. No, it’s not. – Yes, it is, Ray. | -不是的,不是的 -是的,雷 |
[06:13] | Yes, it is, Ray. | 就是的,雷 |
[06:17] | Oh, yeah? | 噢,是吗? |
[06:20] | Well, maybe if I’m trying less, | 如果说我没以前那么积极了, |
[06:22] | it’s because of all the rejection, huh? | 也是因为被拒绝得太多了 |
[06:25] | Yeah, I’m like the monkey who gets shocked | 我就像一只猴子, 每次跳起来去抓小球 |
[06:27] | every time he reaches for the pellet. | 都会被撞晕 |
[06:32] | Do you realize that for the last 20 years | 你知道吗,过去20年里 |
[06:35] | your parents have only had sex once a year? | 你父母每年只有1次性生活 |
[06:38] | – Who told you that? – Your mother. | -谁告诉你的? -你妈妈 |
[06:41] | What?! What?! What?! | 什么?! |
[06:44] | Why why why did you talk about that? | 你们干嘛讨论这个? |
[06:47] | She saw the sex book and we just started talking and she told me. | 她看见了那本性教育书, 我们就这么聊起来了,之后她就告诉我了 |
[06:50] | Well, why are you telling me? | 那你为什么要告诉我? |
[06:53] | Because you’re turning into your father. | 因为你正在变成你的爸爸 |
[06:56] | Listen, things started slowing down for them | 听着,他们现在…… |
[06:58] | when they were the age that we are now. | 当然不能和年轻的时候比了 |
[07:03] | We’re not them. | 我们和他们不同 |
[07:06] | I just kissed you, rubbed your chest, | 我刚刚还吻了你,摸了你的胸 |
[07:10] | kissed you again in an impure manner. | 然后又狠狠地吻了你一次 |
[07:12] | You never took your eyes off the TV. | 你的眼睛从没离开过电视机 |
[07:15] | 10 years ago all I had to do was be awake. | 10年前,我只要醒着躺在那儿就行, |
[07:19] | Sometimes not even that. | 有时候甚至连醒都不用醒 |
[07:24] | I’m still… | 我还是…… |
[07:27] | I’m still… | 我还是…… |
[07:29] | a sex machine. | 一个性爱机器 |
[07:33] | Come on. | 行了 |
[07:35] | It was just today. | 今天是例外 |
[07:37] | You know, today, it was a long day and the kids. | 我太累了,孩子们闹个不停 |
[07:39] | I had a heavy meal. | 晚饭吃得也太饱了 |
[07:43] | You know what? I don’t need excuses. | 我不想解释了 |
[07:45] | Come on. Let’s go right now, me and you. | 我们现在就来,你和我 |
[07:47] | Let’s go mano-a-womano. | 我们来玩“男女游戏” |
[07:50] | No, I don’t want to do it just ’cause you want to prove something. | 我不希望你因为想证明什么而做 |
[07:53] | I don’t want to prove something. | 我没想证明什么 |
[07:55] | I just love to sex you up. | 我喜欢让你性趣盎然 |
[07:59] | – All right, stop it, Ray. – No. | -好了,停下,雷 -不 |
[08:01] | You never want to talk about anything. | 你从来就不肯好好谈 |
[08:03] | I’m ready now. | 我已经蓄势待发了! |
[08:09] | The monkey never learns. | 不长记性的猴子! |
[08:19] | More cheeseballs? | 再来点奶酪球? |
[08:21] | Yep, and keep ’em coming. | 嗯,源源不断地来吧 |
[08:26] | It’s funny how you and me both like cheeseballs. | 你和我都喜欢奶酪球,蛮有意思的 |
[08:28] | Yeah, I guess. | 是啊 |
[08:32] | Yep, and the ladies. | 没错,还有女人 |
[08:39] | The ladies? | 女人? |
[08:41] | Yeah, the Barone boys love those ladies. | 是啊,巴龙家的男孩们喜欢女人 |
[08:46] | Hey, any action lately? | 嘿,最近活动过没有? |
[08:52] | What do… what do you mean “action”? | 什么……“活动”是什么意思? |
[08:55] | You asking about me and Amy? | 你在问我和艾米的事? |
[08:57] | No, not about you and Amy. | 不,不是特指你和艾米 |
[08:59] | You know, just frequency. | 我是问……频率 |
[09:03] | Frequency with me and Amy? | 我和艾米的频率? |
[09:06] | I don’t think Amy would appreciate her name coming up | 我想艾米不喜欢她的名字出现在…… |
[09:09] | in this type of venue. | 这样一种情境之下 |
[09:13] | All right, so don’t use the name Amy. | 好吧,那就不说艾米 |
[09:16] | Just tell me how often | 告诉我,你和盖尔…… |
[09:18] | between you and Gail. | 多久做一次? |
[09:24] | Can it not be Gail? | 能不能不要说盖尔? |
[09:27] | Because I have a superior named Gail. | 因为我有个上司就叫盖尔 |
[09:30] | She’s a beast. | 她是个禽兽 |
[09:33] | – Call her whatever you want, I… – Vanessa. | -随便你叫她什么,我…… -凡妮莎 |
[09:38] | Okay, all right. | 好吧 |
[09:41] | Say, Rob, how are things between you and Vanessa? | 说吧,罗伯,你和凡妮莎进行地怎么样? |
[09:43] | Oh, pretty good. | 喔,好极了 |
[09:48] | Yeah? | 真的? |
[09:50] | Like how often would you say you and Vanessa you know? | 那么你和你的凡妮莎多久做一次呢? |
[09:53] | You know, to be honest, it’s not like it used to be. | 说实话,不如从前了 |
[09:57] | Why why? What’s the matter? | 怎么了?发生什么事了? |
[09:59] | Well, no, nothing. You know, you get older | 没什么,我们慢慢地老去 |
[10:01] | and that’s what happens. It’s natural. | 自然而然就变成这样了, 这是自然规律 |
[10:03] | Yeah yeah. | 是啊 |
[10:06] | – Why you asking? – No, nothing nothing. | -你为什么要问这个? -没什么 |
[10:09] | Well, wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[10:12] | Raymond, do you have a problem? | 雷蒙德,你出问题了? |
[10:17] | What do you got for snacks? | 你们吃什么点心? |
[10:19] | – Here, cheeseballs. Cheeseballs. – I’m in. | -这里,奶酪球 -我来了 |
[10:22] | You believe this game? | 你信不信?这场比赛 |
[10:24] | Oh, holy hell, somebody make a tackle! | 噢,见鬼!有人把他扑倒了 |
[10:28] | It’s like they’re not wearing cups. | 好像他们都不穿护身一样 |
[10:32] | So, Raymond, what is the problem? | 那么,雷蒙德 到底是什么问题? |
[10:34] | Hey, Robert, this is a pretty good game. | 嘿,罗伯特,这比赛不错 |
[10:36] | We should just shut up and watch it, right? | 我们应该闭上嘴,好好看比赛 |
[10:38] | What problem? What are you talking about? | 什么问题?你们在说什么? |
[10:40] | Nothing, Dad, nothing. | 没什么,爸爸 |
[10:42] | Sounds like Raymond’s having a little trouble | 听起来像是雷蒙德的南部边疆…… |
[10:44] | south of the border. | 出了点小麻烦 |
[10:48] | Oh, yeah? | 喔,是吗? |
[10:50] | Mr. Johnson not showing up for work? | “强森先生”罢工了? |
[10:58] | Good one. | Good one. 说得好 |
[11:01] | What’s wrong with you? What are you talking about this for? | 你们发什么神经? 为什么要讨论这个? |
[11:04] | What’s the matter? You want me to have a look at it? | 出什么事了?要我帮你看一看吗? |
[11:08] | Oh my God! | 噢我的天哪! |
[11:10] | There’s nothing wrong with me, all right? | 我没什么问题,行了吧? |
[11:13] | Ray, look, why don’t you just ask Dad what you asked me? | 雷,你干嘛不把刚才问我的问题 也问一下爸爸? |
[11:16] | – Would you stop? – What? We’re all men. | -你能不能住口? -怎么了?我们都是男人 |
[11:18] | Dad, look, how many times would you say that you and Mom… | 爸爸,听着 你和妈妈多久做一次…… |
[11:22] | Oh, somebody kill me. | 噢,杀了我吧 |
[11:27] | And look, by the way, you don’t have to call her Mom. | 还有,你可以不叫她“妈妈” |
[11:29] | We got a system. You can pick any name. | 我们有套规则,你可以任选一个名字 |
[11:31] | – Another name? – Yeah, that way it’s not embarrassing. | -别的名字? -是的,这样你就不会尴尬了 |
[11:35] | Yeah, I think we’re passed that. | 我想最好跳过这一步 |
[11:38] | Harriet Lickman. | 哈里特・里克曼 |
[11:51] | All right, look, Dad, forget it. You don’t got to answer. | 好了,爸爸,算了 你不用回答 |
[11:54] | I already know the answer, all right? | 我已经知道答案了 |
[11:56] | Your sex drive diminishes as you get older. | 你老了,性欲减退了 |
[11:58] | – Hey, speak for yourself. – What? | -嘿,说你自己吧 -什么? |
[12:01] | Look, I don’t know about Harriet Lichtman, | 听着,我不知道哈里特・里克曼怎么样 |
[12:03] | but as far as your mother and I are concerned, | 但是就你妈妈和我而言, |
[12:05] | the saints are still marching in. | 春天还没走远呢 |
[12:09] | All right, you don’t have to exaggerate, Dad. | 你别夸张了,爸爸 |
[12:12] | Hey, in this department I speak the truth. | 嘿,在这所房子里我说的都是真话 |
[12:14] | All right, yeah. Whatever you say. | 好吧,随你怎么说 |
[12:17] | Not whatever I say, what is. | 不是随我怎么说,事实就是如此 |
[12:19] | – You can set your clock by me. – Yeah. | -你可以参照我的频率 -是啊 |
[12:21] | If you set it every 20 years. | 除非你20年1次 |
[12:29] | Hey hey hey, a little respect. | 嘿,嘿,放尊重点 |
[12:31] | Look, it’s all right. It’s all right. Listen, sonny, | 没事,没事 听着,儿子 |
[12:34] | if you’re having trouble making the wee-wacky-woo-hoo… | 要是你在小弟弟的 工作问题上有麻烦 |
[12:41] | you did not get that from me. | 你绝不是从我这儿遗传的 |
[12:43] | You want to be honest? Let’s be honest. | 你想说实话吗?那我们就来说实话 |
[12:45] | Mom told Debra how much things have slowed down between you two. | 妈妈告诉黛博拉, 你们两个已经大不如前了 |
[12:49] | Well, I might not be where I was at your age, | 虽然我现在不能和你 这个年纪比了, |
[12:53] | but I think a couple of times a week is pretty good. | 但我想一个星期几次还是没问题的 |
[13:09] | A couple times a week? | 一个星期几次? |
[13:14] | Holy crap. | 靠~! |
[13:18] | That’s right. And now if you’ll excuse me, | 没错!现在,请原谅我失陪了 |
[13:21] | all this talk has kind of put me in the mood. | 这样的讨论让我有了一点情绪 |
[13:38] | We should be having sex three times a week. | 我们应该一个星期做三次 |
[13:40] | Where did you get that from? | 你从哪里听来的? |
[13:42] | These are the numbers, man. | 这是个纪录! |
[13:47] | If we want be doing it twice a week 20 years from now, | 如果我们想要20年里 平均每星期做两次 |
[13:49] | we should be doing it three times a week now. | 我们现在就应该每星期做三次 |
[13:52] | – What? – My father told me his stats. | -什么? -我爸告诉我的 |
[13:55] | You talked to your father about their sex life? | 你和你爸讨论他们的性生活? |
[13:59] | Yes, I did, and listen, | 没错,听着 |
[14:01] | everything my mother told you yesterday, lies, okay? | 昨天我妈妈告诉你的,都是骗你的 |
[14:04] | My father told me the truth. It’s the exact opposite. | 我爸告诉我的才是事实 完全相反的事实! |
[14:07] | Twice a week. | 一星期两次 |
[14:08] | – No way, no. – Yes, yes. | -不可能 -是真的 |
[14:11] | No, that is impossible. | 不,那不可能 |
[14:13] | Your mother told me flat out once a year. | 你妈妈告诉我平均一年一次 |
[14:15] | And since when is she ever straight with you? | 她什么时候对你实话实说过? |
[14:19] | Well, she didn’t lie about this, | 她不可能对这个说谎 |
[14:21] | and Frank would lie especially about this. | 而弗兰克却很有可能 |
[14:25] | – Why you say that? – Because he’s a man. | -为什么这么说? -因为他是男人 |
[14:29] | So? So what? I’m a man. | 那又怎样? 我也是个男人 |
[14:32] | Yeah, well, you lie to me about our own sex life. | 没错,你甚至连我们的性生活 都要对我说谎 |
[14:37] | When do I do that? | 我什么时候说过谎? |
[14:39] | What does all night long mean to you? | “整整一夜”是什么意思? |
[14:49] | It’s a figure of speech. Nobody really means that. | 这只不过是个比喻, 没有人真的会这样 |
[14:53] | Men lie, and your father’s a liar. | 男人会说谎,你爸爸更是一个大骗子 |
[14:55] | That is not true. My mother’s the liar. | 不可能,我妈才是骗子 |
[14:58] | Ray, she didn’t lie to me about this. She opened up to me. | 雷,她不会对我说这种谎 她完全敞开心扉了 |
[15:01] | Opened up? She played you like a Hawaiian on a ukulele. | 敞开心扉?她把你 耍得像个卖艺的夏威夷佬 |
[15:07] | You’re impossible. You know that? | 你真是幼稚! |
[15:09] | Your father makes up a story | 你爸爸编了个故事 |
[15:10] | – and you believe it. – Because it’s true. | -而你居然信了 -因为这就是事实 |
[15:12] | Listen, when your mom and I talked, | 当你妈和我聊天的时候, |
[15:14] | she told me that she… | 她告诉我,她…… |
[15:18] | Ray. Okay, I’m telling you… | 雷,好吧,我告诉你…… |
[15:23] | Fine fine. | 好吧 |
[15:25] | Come on. All right, look, it’s already Saturday. | 行了,看,已经是星期六了 |
[15:28] | We gotta do it three times tomorrow. | 我们明天得做3次才行 |
[15:34] | Hi, Mrs. Scarpulla. | 你好,斯卡普拉太太 |
[15:43] | Okay, listen, I gotta ask both of you a question. | 听着,我要问你们俩一个问题 |
[15:46] | Sure, dear. What is it? | 当然可以,亲爱的,怎么了? |
[15:54] | Uh… | 呃…… |
[15:56] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[15:58] | Uh, um… | 呃……唔…… |
[16:00] | She wanted to ask us something. | 她想问我们一个问题 |
[16:02] | – What is it, dear? – Uh… | -是什么?亲爱的 -呃…… |
[16:05] | Yes, what is it, dear? | 说啊,亲爱的 |
[16:11] | We’ve been getting some conflicting reports. | 我们得到一些互相矛盾的消息 |
[16:14] | And what we would both like to know | 我们都想知道…… |
[16:17] | is how often do the two of you | 你们两个多久做一次…… |
[16:21] | actually… | 说真的…… |
[16:25] | Go to the theater? | 看戏? |
[16:31] | Have sex. | 做爱 |
[16:37] | Oh, this is as bad as it gets. | 噢~~要多糟有多糟 |
[16:41] | Oh my God! | 噢我的天哪 |
[16:43] | Marie, listen, I would never ask, except… | 玛丽,不是不得已, 我是不会问的 |
[16:45] | Do you understand the meaning of a private conversation? | 你理解私人谈话的含义吗? |
[16:49] | Of course I do, but Frank said something… | 我当然明白,但是弗兰克说…… |
[16:51] | – What did you say? – Hey, I didn’t talk to her. | -他说了什么? -嘿,我可没跟她说过 |
[16:54] | Thanks for blabbing my business! | 多谢你把我的事捅出去 |
[16:56] | What are you so mad about? You were proud of it. | 你干嘛那么生气? 你不是挺自豪的吗? |
[16:59] | Just say the number. | 告诉她数字 |
[17:01] | No, don’t you dare. | 不行!你敢说! |
[17:03] | Have you no boundaries? | 你有点分寸行不行? |
[17:05] | Look, I don’t care. If it’s out in the open, it’s out in the open. | 我无所谓,反正大家已经都知道了 |
[17:09] | – Twice a week. – Oh, Frank! | -一星期两次 -噢!弗兰克 |
[17:11] | What are you saying? Don’t lie like that. | 你在说什么?别说这种谎话! |
[17:13] | – Okay, see? – Hey, who’s lying? | -好吧,听到了吧? -嘿,谁在说谎? |
[17:15] | – What’s wrong with you? – Why are we having this conversation? | -你有病啊? -我们干嘛要谈论这个? |
[17:18] | Come on, Marie. I got a reputation here. | 玛丽,这事关我的名誉! |
[17:22] | Word of mouth is everything in this business. | 沉默就等于认输了! |
[17:25] | I happen to be a lady, Frank. | 我是个女士,弗兰克 |
[17:28] | Ooh! | 噢!! |
[17:34] | What do you mean, Marie? | 你是什么意思?玛丽 |
[17:37] | Is it true? | 这是真的? |
[17:41] | – Yes, it’s true! – What? | -没错,是真的 -什么? |
[17:53] | See? | 听到了? |
[17:55] | Ew. | 哎哟~ |
[17:58] | Why did you tell me it was only once a year? | 你为什么告诉我只有1年1次? |
[18:01] | Because this whole topic is improper. | 因为这个话题太出格了! |
[18:04] | What we do in our bedroom is our own business. | 我们在卧室里干什么是我们的私事 |
[18:06] | And I prefer not to be known as the whore of Lynbrook. | 我可不想成为出了名的 “林布卢克的妓女“ |
[18:14] | We can move from Lynbrook. | 我们可以从林布卢克搬走 |
[18:28] | You know, I don’t understand, Marie. | 我不明白,玛丽 |
[18:31] | What are you so ashamed of? | 你为什么要以此为耻? |
[18:33] | She’s ashamed to admit she likes it. | 她羞于承认她喜欢这个 |
[18:35] | Oh, Frank. | 噢,弗兰克 |
[18:37] | How do you know I like it? | 你怎么知道我喜欢? |
[18:40] | Well who wouldn’t like it? Just admit it, Marie. | 谁会不喜欢?承认吧,玛丽 |
[18:45] | Yes, it’s true. I enjoy my sex life. | 没错,我很享受我的性生活 |
[18:47] | All right? Okay? | 行了吧? |
[18:51] | I mean, forgive me, but in my day | 很抱歉,在我们那个年代 |
[18:54] | a woman didn’t discuss these things. | 女人不谈论这类事情 |
[18:56] | I mean, sex was a wifely duty. | 做爱是妻子的义务 |
[18:59] | And the truth of the matter is that your father | 但其实,你爸爸 |
[19:02] | happens to be… | 正好…… |
[19:04] | very competent. | 对此很在行 |
[19:10] | And it’s obvious that I’m a woman. | 再说了,我是一个女人 |
[19:12] | And I have needs like any other woman. | 我也和其他女人一样有需求 |
[19:15] | Maybe I shouldn’t be ashamed of sex | 也许我不应该为性感到羞耻 |
[19:18] | because it’s a very natural part of life. | 因为这是生活中很自然的一部分 |
[19:21] | And if I’m lucky enough | 而且我很幸运, |
[19:23] | to still enjoy the pleasures of it, | 虽然年纪大了,却仍然能够 |
[19:26] | then I’m going to. | 从中获得乐趣 |
[19:28] | Oh, God. | 噢,天哪 |
[19:43] | Aren’t you glad you came over? | 你现在满意了吧? |
[19:49] | Frank, tell the truth. It’s not twice a week. | 弗兰克,说实话吧 不是一星期两次 |
[19:52] | Well, give or take. | 好吧,误差总会有的 |
[19:54] | The point is we’re not dead. | 重点是我们没有停止 |
[19:57] | You know, I can’t believe this, | 虽然我很难相信, |
[20:00] | but I actually want to ask you something. | 但我还是想问 |
[20:04] | Go ahead, dear. | 问吧,亲爱的 |
[20:05] | How can you two be so… | 你们两个怎么能够…… |
[20:10] | shouldn’t you two be tired? | 你们难道不累吗? |
[20:14] | What’s there to be tired about? I don’t work anymore. | 怎么会累呢?我已经不上班了 |
[20:17] | What else do I got to do? | 我还有什么可忙的? |
[20:21] | And you’re forgetting the most important thing about the sex. | 你还忘了性生活里最重要的一个因素 |
[20:24] | Oh, God. | 噢,上帝啊 |
[20:26] | The kids are out of the house. | 孩子们离家了 |
[20:30] | Yeah, for years you were dragging us down. | 没错,整整几年你们都在 坏我们的好事 |
[20:37] | You remember the night when Robby went to his new apartment? | 你还记得罗比搬到新公寓里的那晚吗? |
[20:44] | Okay, come on, honey. | 好了,回家吧,亲爱的 |
[20:46] | I think there’s a bottle of Scotch with our name on it. | 他们肯定保存了一瓶 刻着我们名字的苏格兰威士忌 |
[20:53] | Hey, don’t take this personal, | 嘿,希望你们不要介意, |
[20:55] | but for the next six months no eye contact. | 今后的六个月里, 我不会再和你们眼神交流 |
[21:07] | So what do you think? | 你想来一次吗? |
[21:09] | Oh, stop it, Frank. I’m tired. | 噢,行了,弗兰克 我累了 |
[21:13] | All right. The soup’s good. | 好吧,汤不错 |
[21:23] | So what do you think? | 怎么样? |
[21:25] | I just… I want to, | 我……我是想 |
[21:27] | but there’s still these pictures in my head. | 但是脑子里那些画面 总是挥之不去 |
[21:32] | You just shake your head like an Etch A Sketch. | 你可以像刻版画那样甩甩脑袋 |
[21:39] | What was that? What that something? | 什么声音? |
[21:42] | The kids? | 孩子起来了? |
[21:43] | No, maybe not. | 好像不是 |
[21:47] | Mommy! | 妈咪! |
[21:50] | Okay, I’ll go. | 好吧,我去 |
[21:51] | Thanks. 14 years till college. | 谢谢,到上大学还有14年 |
[21:54] | Yeah, I’ll see you then. | 没错,那时候再见 谢谢观赏 |