时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Listen, don’t forget. You gotta be home early tonight. | 别忘了今晚早点回家 |
[00:06] | ‘Cause somebody’s coming over. See, I listen to you. | 因为有客人要来。 看,我在听着呢! |
[00:08] | Yeah, somebody. My sister. | 没错,有客人。我姐姐。 |
[00:11] | Yay, Jennifer! Can I ride her motorcycle? | 耶~詹妮佛!我能骑她的摩托车吗? |
[00:15] | – No. And neither can Daddy. – We… | -不行,爸爸也不准骑 -我们…… |
[00:18] | Come on, guys. Let’s get ready for school. Let’s go. Wash up. | 快点,小家伙们! 准备去上学,快去洗洗 |
[00:22] | So how long is your sister staying? | 你姐姐要住多久? |
[00:24] | For a while I hope this time. | 我希望她这次住久一点 |
[00:27] | Yeah, well, with her, we could just be some pit stop | 是啊,和她在一起 我们可以尝试尝试 |
[00:29] | to some acupuntury, | 针灸疗法 |
[00:32] | aromatherapy Hindu | 印度香油按摩 |
[00:35] | festival of hugging. | 参加拥抱盛会 |
[00:39] | She’s just trying to find herself, Ray. | 她只想追寻她自己的生活,雷 |
[00:42] | She hasn’t looked near the soap. | 她好像从来没追寻过香皂 |
[00:46] | She doesn’t smell, Ray. That was patchouli oil that time. | 她不臭,雷! 那段时间是因为藿香油的气味 |
[00:49] | Patchouli. What is that, Hindu for “stink”? | 藿香,那算什么玩意? 印度式的臭气? |
[00:54] | – Stop it, Ray. She smells fine. – Yeah yeah yeah. | -够了,雷,她不臭! -是啊,是啊 |
[00:57] | Hi, dears. | 嗨,亲爱的 |
[01:00] | I brought you my big spoon. | 我拿了大勺子给你 |
[01:02] | Ah, see? Ah. | 啊~看到了? |
[01:04] | See, that’s beautiful. That is what a woman should smell like. | 这才叫好闻! 女人闻起来就应该是这种味道 |
[01:09] | Ah, lemon Pledge and meat sauce. | 啊,柠檬水和肉酱汁 |
[01:18] | Geoffrey, do not splash water out of the tub! | 杰弗瑞,别把水溅到浴缸外面! |
[01:21] | Ray, where you going? | 雷,你去哪? |
[01:23] | – I’m going to get towels. – We don’t need more towels. | -我去拿毛巾 -我们不用拿什么毛巾 |
[01:26] | Yeah. Yeah yeah, we do. | 要拿的 |
[01:34] | Ray, door! | 雷,去开门 |
[01:39] | Guess I’ll do everything. | 我现在什么都做得出来 |
[01:43] | – Ray! – Hey, Jennifer. | -雷! -嘿,詹妮佛 |
[01:46] | Hey, come here. Gimme a hug. | 嘿,过来!拥抱一下 |
[01:50] | How are ya? | 你好吗? |
[01:54] | Oh, look at this. | 噢,看啊 |
[01:56] | Fresh from the tub. | 洗得香喷喷的小宝贝~ |
[01:58] | Yeah, baths. You can’t beat a nice bath. | 是啊,洗澡。 可不能错过洗澡 |
[02:01] | Jen! | 詹! |
[02:03] | Yay, Jennifer! | 耶~詹妮佛! |
[02:05] | Give me a hug! | Give me a hug! 抱抱我!抱抱我! |
[02:07] | – She smells fine, Ray. – Really? | -她不臭,雷 -真的? |
[02:13] | Look how big you’ve gotten. | 看看你们都那么大了 |
[02:15] | – I can’t believe how long it’s been. – Yeah, two years. | -真想不到都过了那么久了 -是啊,两年了 |
[02:17] | – Really? – Yeah, well, you’ve been so busy. | -真的? -是啊,你总是那么忙 |
[02:19] | Oh, Mom and Dad told me they saw you in Sri Lanka. | 噢,爸妈告诉我 他们在斯里兰卡看见你了 |
[02:23] | It’s so great there. You should go. | 那里太奇妙了,你真应该去看看 |
[02:25] | Oh, sure, right after I fold these towels. | 没问题,等我叠好毛巾就去 |
[02:29] | – Okay, who wants presents? – Oh, presents! | -谁要礼物? -噢!礼物! |
[02:31] | Me! Me too! Me too! | 我也要! |
[02:35] | – Sorry, Ray. – Eh. | -抱歉,雷 -呃! |
[02:37] | Oh, that’s for you. | 噢,这是给你的 |
[02:39] | A necklace. | 一条项链! |
[02:41] | Very pretty. What are these, Rosary beads? | 真漂亮,这是什么?念珠? |
[02:45] | Hey, look at this. Prayer cards. | 嘿,看这个,祈福卡 |
[02:47] | Hey, a St. Jude rookie card. | 嘿,圣犹太新人卡 |
[02:53] | Okay, what do you say to Aunt Jennifer? | 好了,该对詹妮佛姨妈说什么? |
[02:56] | – Thank you, Aunt Jennifer. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢你,詹妮佛姨妈 -不用谢 |
[02:59] | Where’d you get all that stuff? | 你从哪儿搞到这些东西的? |
[03:01] | From work. | 从工作的地方 |
[03:03] | Where do you work, heaven? | 你在哪工作?天堂? |
[03:06] | Maybe someday. I’m a nun. | 或许有一天会的,我是个修女 |
[03:15] | Right, you’re a nun. | 没错,你是个修女 |
[03:17] | – I am. – No, you’re not. | -我是的 -不可能 |
[03:19] | Yes, I am. I joined the Sisters of Charity. | 是的,我加入了慈善修女会 |
[03:22] | We got a secret handshake and everything. | 我们有自己的口号 |
[03:24] | – Oh, stop it. – Really, I am a nun. | -噢,行了 -真的,我真是个修女 |
[03:27] | Or I will be in a couple weeks when I take my final vows. | 再过几个星期,我就要最终宣誓了 |
[03:29] | After that, they’re sending me to Zaire. | 之后,他们就派我去扎伊尔 |
[03:31] | What do you mean, like in Africa? | 什么?要去非洲? |
[03:34] | Yep. | 是的 |
[03:35] | Wow, you gotta get a big shot | 哇!看来你下面着实 |
[03:38] | in your bottom for that. | 受了打击啊 |
[03:41] | I already did. | 我早就决定了 |
[03:44] | Man, you’re really into this. | 老兄,看来你是来真的 |
[03:49] | Are you hungry? ‘Cause I’ll heat something up for you. | 你饿吗?我去热点东西给你吃 |
[03:52] | Wait. What do you think? | 等等,你觉得怎么样? |
[03:54] | Oh, about the nun thing? | 噢,你是说修女的事? |
[03:57] | It’s great. That is just great. | 很不错,真的很不错 |
[03:59] | – Is meatloaf okay? – Sure. | -肉卷行不行? -好的 |
[04:02] | Ooh. Debra’s meatloaf. | 噢~黛博拉的肉卷 |
[04:04] | You might need another shot. | 你可能需要再来一枪 |
[04:08] | You know, the expression “turn the other cheek. “ | 常言道:“把右脸也凑上去让她打” |
[04:11] | Oh. Uh, I’m sorry. | 噢!我很抱歉 |
[04:13] | I’m real sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
[04:15] | – Are you thirsty? – Yeah. | -你渴吗? -有点 |
[04:18] | Yeah, all right. I’ll go get us some drinks. Yeah. | 好的,我去拿喝的 |
[04:27] | What do you think, huh? | 你怎么想?嗯? |
[04:29] | Can you believe this? She’s gonna be a nun now. | 你敢相信吗?她现在是个修女了 |
[04:31] | I know, I can’t. She’s a nun. I feel weird. | 我也不敢相信,她是个修女 我感觉怪怪的 |
[04:37] | Hey, home come we don’t have any crucifixes hanging up here, huh? | 嘿,好像家里没有挂 任何十字架之类的东西 |
[04:42] | Nothing. Get a magnet one | 去弄个磁铁之类的 |
[04:44] | for the fridge or something. | 贴在冰箱上 |
[04:46] | What? | 什么? |
[04:47] | You know what? While she’s here, I’m thinking, | 知道吗?当她在场的时候,我觉得, |
[04:49] | maybe we should both try to be a little more… | 我们应该稍微…… |
[04:56] | Okay, why don’t we start by you going to church every Sunday? | 为什么不从你每个礼拜去教堂开始? |
[04:59] | Let’s not go crazy. | 别发疯了 |
[05:03] | Yeah, you know what this is? | 你知道这是怎么回事吗? |
[05:05] | This is just her latest phase. | 这只不过是她最近的心血来潮罢了 |
[05:07] | Oh, yeah yeah, the nun phase. | 哦,没错 修女情节 |
[05:09] | I went through that. Yeah. | 我经历过的 |
[05:10] | This is her. This is what she does to get attention, | 她就是这个样子, 想借此获得别人的关注 |
[05:13] | so I want you to just ignore it. | 所以我要你别去理会她 |
[05:15] | – How can I ignore… – Just don’t make a big deal | -我怎么可能不理会…… -对修女的事…… |
[05:17] | – about the nun thing. – Shh! | -别大惊小怪就行了 -嘘! |
[05:24] | – Hello there, Miss Jennifer. – Robert! | -你好吗?詹妮佛小姐 -罗伯特! |
[05:27] | A little birdie told me you were coming. | 有只小鸟儿告诉我你来了 |
[05:30] | Ooh, you are still the world’s best hugger. | 噢!你依然是一流的拥抱高手 |
[05:36] | – It’s been awhile. – Since Ray and Debra’s wedding. | -好久不见了 -从雷和黛博拉的婚礼之后 |
[05:40] | Yeah, listen, look, about the wedding, | 是啊,听着,关于婚礼的事, |
[05:42] | you know, that was a crazy time, | 那段时间真是太疯狂了, |
[05:44] | and you know, maybe things got a little out of hand. | 局面有点失控 |
[05:47] | All the free champagne | 都怪那些免费的香槟 |
[05:49] | and things moved kind of fast, you know? | 让事情发展得有点太快了,是不是? |
[05:52] | I thought you were sweet. | 可我觉得你很可爱 |
[05:54] | No no, I embarrassed myself. | 不,不,我感到很过意不去 |
[05:56] | No, you didn’t. I fainted before too. | 不,我那时也够混的 |
[05:59] | Yeah, but you didn’t take out a wedding cake. | 是啊,但你至少没拿出结婚蛋糕来 |
[06:02] | Well, you look great. | 嗯~你看起来很棒 |
[06:05] | Well, so do you. | 你也是 |
[06:07] | – Thanks. Things going well? – Yeah, things are going good. | -谢谢,一切都还好吗? -是啊,一切都好 |
[06:09] | I got promoted to sergeant, moved into my own place. | 我升为警官了,而且搬到了自己的公寓 |
[06:12] | – You know, little stuff. – That’s great. | -都是些鸡毛蒜皮 -已经很不错了 |
[06:14] | So how about you? Whose heart are you breaking these days? | 那你怎么样?这些年来又伤了谁的心啊? |
[06:18] | Actually, I’m becoming a nun, | 事实上,我已经当了修女 |
[06:20] | so I guess you could say that I’m married to God. | 所以你也可以说,我嫁给了上帝 |
[06:33] | I have a girlfriend. | 我交了一个女朋友 |
[06:38] | Her name’s Amy. | 她叫艾米 |
[06:43] | – Hey, Robert. – Hey, Ray. | -嘿,罗伯特 -嘿,雷 |
[06:45] | Let me help you with that there, buddy. | 我来帮你,伙计 |
[06:48] | It’s heavy. Let me take it. | 这很重吧,我来拿 |
[06:52] | So did Jennifer tell you | 詹妮佛有没有告诉你 |
[06:54] | about her exciting new business? | 她那令人振奋的工作? |
[06:59] | Great retirement plan. | 很好的退休计划 |
[07:09] | Hey, you know who I loved when I was a kid? | 嘿,你知道我小时候最喜欢谁吗? |
[07:12] | The Singing Nun. | “歌唱的修女”(电影:仙乐飘飘处处闻) |
[07:14] | Oh, yeah yeah, me too. | 噢,是啊,我也是 |
[07:16] | Yeah, but only for her music. | 没错,但我只喜欢她的音乐 |
[07:18] | Hey hey hey, you remember that song? | 嘿,还记得那首歌吗? |
[07:20] | Yeah yeah yeah. | 是啊,是啊 |
[07:37] | – Hey. | – Hey. Kids in bed? -嘿 -嘿,孩子们睡了吗? |
[07:39] | Yeah yeah, you should have stayed up. Boy, a great movie. | 是啊,你真不该那么早睡的 天哪,那电影棒极了 |
[07:42] | I’ve seen it a thousand times. | 我已经看过上千遍了 |
[07:44] | It’s almost like the hills really are alive. | 好像那山真的有生命一样 |
[07:51] | And I like when Julie Andrews does this… | 我喜欢朱丽叶・安德鲁斯这样…… |
[07:57] | – You’re very talented. – Yeah, you like that? | -你很有天赋啊 -你喜欢? |
[08:01] | Hey, how about this? | 嘿,这个怎么样? |
[08:13] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[08:38] | Maybe it won’t be so hard to give up men. | 也许要放弃男人也没那么困难 |
[08:42] | I just… I love that song. I just… | 我只是……我很喜欢那首歌 我…… |
[08:46] | Hey, Deb, you got an alarm clock? I wanna make | 嘿,黛博拉,你有闹钟吗? 我要…… |
[08:48] | 6:30 Mass at that church down the street. | 去街道的教堂参加 6:30分的早弥撒 |
[08:50] | 6:30, is God even up then? | 6:30,上帝已经起床了吗? |
[08:53] | Anyone interested in joining me? | 谁想和我一起去? |
[08:56] | I usually go over by work. | 我一般下班后才去 |
[09:02] | – Okay, then, good night. – Good night. | -好吧,晚安 -晚安 |
[09:04] | All right. | 这下好了 |
[09:08] | I lied half-naked to a nun. | 我半裸着对一个修女撒谎 |
[09:12] | Please. 6:30 in the morning. | 清晨6:30 |
[09:14] | That’s what time she used to go to bed. | 从前这时候她刚刚上床睡觉 |
[09:16] | Where does she get this from? | 她怎么变成这样的? |
[09:18] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[09:20] | Maybe your sister got one of those callings. | 也许你姐姐感觉到了某种使命 |
[09:23] | Yeah, well, then that call was on hold | 没错,当她在和THE WHO (著名摇滚乐队)交往的时候 |
[09:25] | while she dated The Who. | 这使命也一直在等着她 |
[09:29] | Why is this bothering you so much? | 你干嘛那么在意这事? |
[09:31] | I don’t know. You wouldn’t understand. | 我不知道,你不会理解的 |
[09:33] | Oh, yeah, that’s right. I’m too stupid. | 噢,没错,我太呆了 |
[09:35] | I wouldn’t understand. Yeah. | 我不能理解 |
[09:38] | It’s not like you’re so complicated, you know? | 这没你想的那么复杂,懂吗? |
[09:41] | You’re mad at her, and it’s so obvious why. | 你在生她的气,而且原因显而易见 |
[09:45] | Go ahead. | 说啊 |
[09:47] | You’re mad at her because… | 你生她的气,因为…… |
[09:52] | she dated The Who. | 她和THE WHO约会 |
[09:56] | No, wait, I know. | 不,我知道了 |
[09:58] | I know. L… | 我知道了…… |
[10:00] | you… you are so very mad at her | 你那么生气, |
[10:03] | because you are not… | 因为你不再是…… |
[10:07] | the good sister anymore. | 那个所谓的好妹妹了 |
[10:10] | What? | 什么? |
[10:12] | Ah-ha-ha! | 啊哈哈! |
[10:14] | That’s it! | 我说对了! |
[10:16] | That’s it. You always used to be the good one, | 一点没错!你以前总是样样都好, |
[10:18] | and Jennifer was the bad one. | 而詹妮佛什么都不如你 |
[10:20] | But now she’s becoming a nun, which makes her the really good one. | 而现在她当了修女, 变成了一个彻头彻尾的圣人 |
[10:25] | She wins. | 她赢了 |
[10:28] | – That’s not it. – Then what is it? | -不是这样的 -那还能怎么样? |
[10:30] | I don’t know, but that’s not it. | 我不知道,反正不是你说的那样 |
[10:32] | You just don’t like me being right, right? | 你就是不喜欢我说中你的心事 |
[10:34] | You’re allowed to analyze me up and down, but I hit | 你可以从头到尾地分析我, 而当我…… |
[10:37] | on a psychological undercoating, | 说中你的心理潜意识的时候 |
[10:41] | and you… you can’t give me my due. | 你却不肯承认 |
[10:45] | You’re a genius, Professor. | 你真是个天才,大专家 |
[10:50] | So what? | 那又怎样? |
[10:51] | So you’re the bad one. So what? | 就算你比不上她,那又如何? |
[10:56] | I prefer the bad one. | 我喜欢坏女孩 |
[11:06] | The bad ones are naughty. | 淘气的坏女孩 |
[11:11] | Get off of me, Ray. | 别碰我,雷 |
[11:13] | Okay, bad girl. | 好吧,坏女孩 |
[11:15] | – Ray! – All right. | -雷! -好吧! |
[11:22] | All alone in Rightville. | 孤独地呆在瑞特谷 |
[11:32] | This salad is so wonderful, Jennifer. | 色拉太棒了,詹妮佛 |
[11:35] | It may be the best salad I’ve ever eaten. | 是我吃过的最好的色拉 |
[11:42] | Excuse me, Sister Jennifer, | 打扰一下,詹妮佛姐妹 |
[11:44] | mightn’t I trouble you to pass the peas this way, perchance? | 能不能劳您大驾把豌豆递给我? |
[11:50] | She’s not the queen, Frank. | 她不是女王,弗兰克 |
[11:53] | How about not talking with your mouth full? | 你能不能别用塞满食物的嘴巴说话 |
[11:56] | How about you jumping… | 那你能不能别…… |
[12:01] | I’m just trying to enjoy God’s bounty. | 我只是在享用上帝的恩惠 |
[12:07] | – Let me help you, Deb. – No, that’s okay. I got it. | -我来帮你,黛博 -不用了,我自己来吧 |
[12:10] | – So you want dessert now or later? – Now, dear, | -你们想现在就吃甜点,还是等会再吃? -现在就吃,亲爱的 |
[12:14] | ’cause I have something extra special for Jennifer across the street. | 因为我为詹妮佛做了些特别的东西 |
[12:18] | – I already have… – I’ll be right back. | -我已经…… -我去去就回 |
[12:21] | Marie, you shouldn’t have bothered. | 玛丽,真是太麻烦你了 |
[12:23] | Nonsense. It isn’t every day that we have someone like you with us. | 不麻烦,能和你这样的人 在一起是很难得的 |
[12:29] | Ray, would you stop it? | 雷,你能不能住手? |
[12:33] | So, Sister Jennifer, | 那么,詹妮佛姐妹 |
[12:37] | may I ask you a question that’s been on my mind | 有一个问题已经在我 心中困扰我很久了, |
[12:40] | for quite some time? | 我能请教你吗? |
[12:42] | Sure, Frank. | 当然,弗兰克 |
[12:44] | It’s a rare opportunity for me to talk to someone of your vocation, | 跟你这行的人谈话, 对我来说是很珍贵的机会, |
[12:49] | which leads me to my question: | 所以我想问的是: |
[12:51] | What do you gals wear under there? | 你们修女穿什么样的内衣? |
[12:55] | Dad! | 爸爸! |
[12:56] | What? We can’t discuss religion at the table? | 怎么?餐桌上不能谈论宗教? |
[13:03] | Deb, Deb, Deb, Deb. | 黛博,黛博~ |
[13:08] | Deb. | 黛博 |
[13:10] | What? | 怎么了? |
[13:12] | Don’t pretend with me. | 别跟我装了 |
[13:16] | I only know too well the pain of being number two. | 我太了解区居第二的滋味了 |
[13:21] | What did Ray tell you? | 雷告诉你什么了? |
[13:23] | About you and your sister? He doesn’t have to tell me. | 关于你和你姐姐? 他不需要告诉我任何事 |
[13:26] | I’ve seen that face before… | 我曾经见过这种表情…… |
[13:28] | in the mirror. | 在镜子里。 |
[13:32] | No, my sister and I don’t have that kind of relationship. | 不,我姐姐和我的关系不是这样的 |
[13:35] | Oh, no? | 噢,是吗? |
[13:37] | Starts the first day they bring the new one home. | 自从他们把新生宝宝 带回家来的第一天 |
[13:40] | There you are, innocently playing with your bongo monkey, | 一开始,你毫不知情地玩着你的击鼓小猴 |
[13:55] | all the relatives just oohing and aahing | 而所有的亲戚都欢天喜地地 |
[13:57] | over the new little blessing, | 围着那个新生的小天使 |
[13:59] | so cute, so… so precious. | 多么可爱,多么宝贵 |
[14:03] | Then Mama’s darling begins to cry. | 接着妈妈的小宝贝开始哭了, |
[14:05] | Someone comes up with the bright idea of giving him your bongo. | 有人就灵机一动, 要把你的小猴子给他玩 |
[14:09] | That’ll calm him down. | 那样他才会安静下来 |
[14:13] | And from that day forward, say goodbye to your monkey | 从此之后,就和你的猴子说再见吧 |
[14:16] | and assume the position. You are now number two. | 然后接受这个事实: 你现在已经区居第二了 |
[14:20] | I’m the younger one, Robert. | 我是妹妹,罗伯特 |
[14:23] | – What’s that? – I’m the youngest. | -什么? -我是家里的老幺 |
[14:26] | They would be giving me the bongo monkey. | 他们应该把击鼓小猴给我 |
[14:28] | Oh. | 噢 |
[14:31] | Well, it’s just a very general story | 这只不过是个普通的故事 |
[14:33] | intended to illuminate the human condition. | 为了说明人类的通病 |
[14:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:39] | Give me more than Ray. | 给我比雷的多一点 |
[14:45] | Okay, who wants ice cream? | 好了,谁要吃冰激凌? |
[14:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:50] | Here we go. | 来咯 |
[15:00] | A special cake | 一个特别的蛋糕 |
[15:02] | for a special someone. | 给特别的人 |
[15:04] | It’s beautiful. | 太漂亮了 |
[15:06] | Well, it was made with love, | 这是用爱凝聚而成的 |
[15:08] | in honor of the sacrifices you’re making for us. | 为了对你做出的牺牲表示敬意 |
[15:13] | Is there a special dessert grace, | 是不是要为此做一番特别的祈祷? |
[15:15] | or can we just chop this thing up? | 还是可以直接切了吃? |
[15:19] | Let’s dig in. | 直接吃吧 |
[15:20] | I’m sure I won’t be seeing much cake like this in Zaire. | 我肯定以后在扎伊尔 很难再看见这样的蛋糕了 |
[15:23] | – Ha, Zaire. – What? | -哈,扎伊尔 -什么? |
[15:26] | You’re really gonna go to Zaire | 你真的要去扎伊尔 |
[15:28] | and give up cake and double-stuffed Oreos and men? | 放弃蛋糕、双层夹心奥立奥饼干 还有放弃男人? |
[15:30] | What are you saying? I can’t do it? | 你在说什么?难道我不能吗? |
[15:32] | No, I just think that before you become a nun | 不,我是说在你成为修女 |
[15:35] | and move to Zaire, you might want to, um, | 搬到扎伊尔之前,你也许想要…… |
[15:38] | you know, try this lifestyle out for, oh, a weekend. | 先尝试一下这种生活方式, 例如这样过个周末什么的 |
[15:43] | Debra, I don’t think that was appropriate. | 黛博拉,这样说不合适 |
[15:46] | Me neither. | 我也觉得 |
[15:55] | Not appropriate? | 不合适? |
[15:57] | Okay, Jen, why don’t you tell us | 好吧,詹,那你来告诉我们 |
[15:59] | what is appropriate nun behavior, okay? Um… | 什么才是合适的修女的行为,嗯? |
[16:02] | Hmm. Smoking? | 唔~抽烟? |
[16:05] | – You smoke? – I used to smoke. | -你抽烟? -我以前抽过 |
[16:09] | Yeah, everybody at her commune smoked. | 没错,她那个圈子的人都抽烟 |
[16:11] | Sometimes those funny little cigarettes, hmm? | 有时甚至是那些 有趣的小烟卷(毒品),嗯? |
[16:17] | Hey, how come Robert’s got more ice cream than me? | 嘿,罗伯特的冰激凌为什么比我的多? |
[16:27] | You were a pot-smoking hippie? | 你以前是抽鼻烟的嬉皮? |
[16:31] | No, it was just a place where people could live together | 不,那只是和朋友们在一起聚聚 |
[16:34] | and grow organic vegetables. | 种些有机蔬菜 |
[16:36] | Naked. | 光着身子 |
[16:41] | You handled food naked? | 你光着身子做食物? |
[16:46] | That’s what makes it organic. | 那样才叫“有机”(与器官同义) |
[16:56] | Yeah, the hills were really alive then. | 是啊,现在那山可真是活灵活现了 |
[16:59] | – What is wrong with you? – No, what’s wrong with you? | -你到底怎么了? -你到底怎么了? |
[17:07] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[17:28] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛? |
[17:29] | Do you mind? I’d like to be alone. | 我想单独呆一会 |
[17:31] | – Come on, you want to talk? – No! Could you go? | -别这样,你想谈谈吗? -不,你能不能出去? |
[17:34] | Make me. | 你来赶我啊 |
[17:38] | I would, but you’re a nun now. | 要是以前我会的, 但你现在是个修女了 |
[17:42] | I’ll put the vows on hold for a second. | 我会把誓言暂时放在一边的 |
[17:44] | – You want a piece of me? – Oh, vows. | -你想干一场吗? -噢,誓言! |
[17:47] | Hey, knock it off. I know you can’t believe it, | 嘿,够了!我知道你不相信 |
[17:49] | – but I happen to be serious about this. – Why? | -但我这次是认真的 -为什么? |
[17:52] | – What, why am I becoming a nun? – Yeah, why don’t you tell me? | -为什么我要当修女? -是啊,你告诉我啊 |
[17:55] | Because I wanna be better than you. | 因为我想比你强 |
[18:00] | What? | 什么? |
[18:02] | Yeah, that’s why we all become nuns. | 是啊,所以最终我们都变成了修女 |
[18:07] | I never thought that was it. | 我从没想过这个 |
[18:09] | Chocolate, huh? | 巧克力,嗯? |
[18:10] | Still got a secret stash? | 你还是悄悄地藏东西 |
[18:13] | So what? | 那又怎么样? |
[18:16] | I always knew where it was. | 我早就知道你藏在哪里 |
[18:18] | You thought you were so cool, | 你以为你很机灵, |
[18:21] | hiding your Halloween candy, | 把万圣节的糖果藏起来 |
[18:24] | eating just a little bit | 慢慢地吃 |
[18:26] | so it would last longer than mine. | 所以可以吃得比我久 |
[18:29] | You didn’t know where it was. | 你不可能知道我藏在哪里 |
[18:38] | Oh, boy, this is the hard stuff. | 噢,天哪,这玩意够猛 |
[18:41] | You must really be upset. | 看来你过得很郁闷啊 |
[18:43] | Well, excuse me, but I’m not the one that just dropped in | 很抱歉,不过我可没有 突然间冒出来说 |
[18:46] | to say, “Oh, hi, I’m becoming a nun. | “噢,嗨,我要当修女了。” |
[18:48] | So long, suckers. “ | 已经很久了,笨蛋! |
[18:50] | Debra, this has been coming for quite some time. | 黛博拉,我很早以前就有这个想法了 |
[18:53] | I haven’t seen you in two years and barely before that. | 我有两年没见你了, 而且之前也很少 |
[18:55] | And since college, you don’t even keep in touch. | 大学毕业后,你就不怎么跟我们联系了 |
[18:58] | I was moving around a lot. I didn’t know what I wanted to do. | 我一直在漂着, 我自己也不知道究竟想干什么 |
[19:02] | Oh, and all of a sudden, you know. | 噢,突然间,你又全知道了 |
[19:04] | I have known for about a year and a half. | 我一年半以前就知道了 |
[19:06] | I’ve had a few weekends at this. | 我试着过了几个这样的周末 |
[19:10] | Okay, fine. Fine. | 好吧,好吧 |
[19:13] | But that’s not what’s bothering me. | 但是让我难过的不是这个 |
[19:16] | – What’s bothering me is… – What? | -真正让我难过的是…… -什么? |
[19:19] | You weren’t around, | 你不在我身边 |
[19:22] | and I was okay | 我以前觉得没什么, |
[19:24] | because I thought that someday you would… | 因为我一直以为总有一天你会…… |
[19:28] | you know, and… | 你明白的,而且…… |
[19:31] | so I’ve been waiting | 所以我一直在等待 |
[19:33] | and now you’re leaving for good. | 而现在你却投奔你自己的生活了 |
[19:39] | I want a sister. | 我想要一个姐妹 |
[19:43] | Not a sister sister, a sister. | 不是“姐妹”的姐妹, 是真正的姐妹 |
[19:48] | I’m still your sister. | 我永远是你的姐妹 |
[19:50] | No, you’re Zaire’s sister. | 不,你是扎伊尔的姐妹 |
[19:53] | I mean, Ray and Robert, | 我是说,雷和罗伯特 |
[19:55] | they have this, like, completely screwed up relationship, | 他们一天到晚在对着干 |
[19:57] | but at least they have each other, you know? | 但至少他们彼此拥有 |
[20:00] | I mean, they fight, they compete | 他们吵架,攀比 |
[20:02] | and they blame their lives on their parents. | 把生活的不满怪罪于父母 |
[20:04] | They’re real brothers. | 但他们是真正的兄弟 |
[20:13] | You know, Dad still drinks. | 你知道,爸爸还是酗酒 |
[20:16] | That’s sweet, but I know what you’re trying to do. | 谢谢你,但我知道你想干嘛 |
[20:23] | Listen, I know how flakey I’ve been. | 我知道我以前疯疯癫癫的 |
[20:25] | But this is right for me. | 但现在的生活正是我想要的 |
[20:27] | Just like you knew this life was right for you when you met Ray. | 就像当初你遇到雷的时候, 你知道这就是你想要的生活 |
[20:30] | Yeah, but you get to go to Zaire, | 是啊,但是你现在要去扎伊尔了, |
[20:32] | and I’m stuck here with his family. | 而我却被困在他父母这里 |
[20:35] | The Barones could use your help, too, you know? | 巴龙一家也需要的帮助啊,不是吗? |
[20:38] | I can’t work miracles. | 我创造不了奇迹 |
[20:48] | Oh, then you better pray for me. | 噢,那你最好为我祈祷吧 |
[20:57] | That’s it? That’s it for the ice cream? | 就这么点?就这么点冰激凌? |
[20:59] | That’s all we had? Oh, great. | 没有了吗?噢,好极了 |
[21:04] | What’s the big deal? | 有什么可大惊小怪的? |
[21:06] | Nothing, I just wanted a little more ice cream. That’s all. | 没什么,我只想再吃点冰激凌 |
[21:09] | I hardly had any. I just wanted a little more ice cream. | 平时很难吃到的,我只想再吃一点 |
[21:12] | Nothing. I had… I had squat. | 算了,我还是坐下吧 |
[21:15] | I had nothing. | 什么都没得吃 |
[21:17] | Nothing. Ice cream. | 冰激凌没了 |
[21:18] | All right. All right, quit whining. | 好了,别发牢骚了 |
[21:48] | Bongo monkey. | 击鼓小猴! 谢谢观赏 |