时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Check out how your brother signs this card to my parents, | 看你弟弟是怎么在 给我父母的贺卡上祝辞的? |
[00:07] | and keep in mind he’s known them for 12 years. | 别忘了他已经认识他们12年了 |
[00:09] | “Seasons’ Greetings, Raymond Barone. “ | “节日的问候,雷蒙德・巴龙” |
[00:14] | – Yeah, Mr. Warmth, huh? – Yeah. | -真是个热心先生,是不是? -是啊 |
[00:16] | Hey, you know what may help you? | 你知道该怎么改吗? |
[00:18] | Put a little happy face in the “O.” | 在“O”上画一个笑脸 |
[00:20] | – Yeah. – People love that. | -是啊 -人们喜欢这个 |
[00:24] | Oh, I’m really gonna miss having Christmas with them. | 噢,我今年不能和父母一起过圣诞了 |
[00:26] | – Oh yeah, the alternating years, huh? – Yeah. | -你们是轮流过节的? -是的 |
[00:28] | That’s a treaty that you and Ray worked out, right? | 这是你和雷协商好的,是不是? |
[00:31] | Well, I was drunk on eggnog. | 我那时喝多了 |
[00:34] | What are you and Ray gonna get Mom and Dad for Christmas? | 你和雷打算送爸妈什么圣诞礼物? |
[00:37] | I don’t know. Every year it’s so horrible. | 我不知道,每年都那么难搞 |
[00:40] | Poor Ray, always wrong. | 可怜的雷,总是不讨他们欢心 |
[00:44] | He’s over there right now fishing for hints. | 他现在正在套他们的话 |
[00:46] | Yeah, hints! Heh, he’ll never learn. | 套话!呵呵,他永远都学不会 |
[00:49] | Mom doesn’t give it up so easy. | 妈妈不会轻易告诉他的 |
[00:52] | She always gives the same prepared statement every year: | 她每年都有相同的托辞: |
[00:54] | “Oh, I don’t need anything, dears. | “噢,我什么都不要,亲爱的” |
[00:57] | I just want two nice boys. “ | “我只要两个好孩子” |
[01:02] | You two ever try that? | 你们两个曾满足过她吗? |
[01:04] | Nice? It’s too much trouble. | 好孩子?太麻烦了 |
[01:07] | We used to just go in on some Jean Nate After Bath Splash. | 我们曾经洗完澡后喷点JEAN NATE(香水) |
[01:12] | All right, I think I picked up on something. | 我问出来了 |
[01:14] | Oh, want do you want? | 噢,你来干什么? |
[01:17] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[01:19] | Over there sniffing out hints, Ray? | 到那儿去偷情报去了?雷 |
[01:21] | – What are you getting them? – You go first. | -你准备送他们什么? -你先说 |
[01:23] | No no, you go first. | 不,你先 |
[01:25] | I said “You go first” first. | 是我先说“你先说”的 |
[01:27] | So? You go first. | 所以咯,你先说嘛 |
[01:29] | Why don’t you both go at the same time? | 你们两个干嘛不一起说? |
[01:31] | All right. | 好吧 |
[01:35] | One, two, three. | 一,二,三 |
[01:37] | Hammock. You… you… | 吊床!你……你 |
[01:42] | You didn’t say anything. | 你没说! |
[01:44] | Hammock? | 吊床? |
[01:46] | That’s right, it’s the perfect gift. | 没错,完美的礼物 |
[01:48] | Yeah? | 是吗? |
[01:50] | You really see Mom fighting her way out of a hammock? | 你真以为妈费尽心思地 想要一张吊床? |
[01:53] | Shut up, she’ll love it. | 闭嘴,她肯定会喜欢的 |
[01:55] | It’s like an outdoor couch. When Dad lies around, | 这就像一个户外的沙发, 要是爸爸躺在那儿, |
[01:57] | she doesn’t have to look at him. | 她就不必天天对着他了 |
[01:59] | We should get a hammock. | 我们也应该买张吊床 |
[02:02] | – Hammock? – Right, so let’s hear your idea. | -吊床? -没错,现在听听你的主意吧 |
[02:04] | All right. You ready for this? | 好吧,做好心理准备 |
[02:06] | ‘Cause it blows your hammock to Oyster Bay. | 因为这会把你的吊床 踢到蚝湾去的(渡假海滩) |
[02:09] | Family portrait photo. | 全家福照片 |
[02:13] | – Who wants that? – I think Ma does, okay? | -谁会要这种东西? -妈妈会要 |
[02:16] | I think I was reading the signals loud and clear. | 我认为我已经很明确她的暗示了 |
[02:19] | Yeah, and what were the signals, Ray? | 怎样的暗示?雷 |
[02:20] | She said… | 她说, |
[02:22] | “Raymond, I would really love a family portrait photo… | “雷蒙德,我很想要一张全家福……” |
[02:27] | instead of something useless like a hammock. “ | “而不是什么没用的吊床” |
[02:30] | – She did not say that. – She will. | -她不可能这么说的 -她会的 |
[02:35] | Um, you know, Ray, about this photo idea? | 呃,知道吗?雷 这个全家福的主意, |
[02:38] | – Yeah. – It’s really stupid. | -嗯? -实在是太蠢了 |
[02:40] | Why? It’s perfect. It’s what she wants. | 为什么?这很完美,她就想要这个 |
[02:42] | Well, don’t you think? | 你怎么不想想? |
[02:44] | We’re gonna have to spend this whole awful afternoon with them, | 这样我们就必须和他们 一起度过整个糟糕的下午了 |
[02:47] | and then after we’re done we have this permanent reminder | 就算过去了,照片也会一直提醒我们 |
[02:49] | of the whole awful afternoon with them. | 我们一起度过的那个糟糕的下午 |
[02:51] | – You lose. – Yeah, you wish. | -你失败了 -你想的美 |
[02:54] | How about backing me up here a little? | 你就不能支持我一下吗? |
[02:56] | We’re already spending all of Christmas with them. | 我们整个圣诞节都和他们一起过了 |
[02:59] | Come on, it’s a family photo. It’ll be nice. | 这是全家福,肯定会很棒的 |
[03:02] | – Oh, all right. – Thank you, honey. Nyaa! | -噢,好吧 -谢谢,亲爱的! |
[03:08] | It’s good we’re getting it done, you know, ’cause… | 肯定会很有意义的,因为…… |
[03:11] | every year you get older looking, right? | 你一年比一年老了 |
[03:17] | When I say “you”… | 当我说“你”…… |
[03:22] | I… I mean “me. “ | 我是指“我”…… |
[03:27] | I mean “me,” plus $20. | 我说的是“我”,还有20块钱 |
[03:37] | Here are your Christmas cookies. I have to tell you… | 这是给你们的圣诞节点心, 我要告诉你们…… |
[03:40] | Not yet! | 等一会! |
[03:42] | Will someone acknowledge the receipt of these cookies so I can have one? | 谁来签收这些饼干?好让我吃上一块 |
[03:46] | – Oh, Marie, those look… – Good enough. | -噢,玛丽,这看起来…… -好极了 |
[03:50] | Hey, Mom and Dad, I think I know what I’m gonna get you for Christmas. | 嘿,爸爸妈妈, 我知道圣诞节该送你们什么了 |
[03:53] | Better not be a pet. | 最好不要是宠物 |
[03:55] | – I hate people who give pets. – Yeah yeah, we know, Dad. | -我讨厌人们送宠物 -我们知道,爸爸 |
[03:57] | Giving a pet means “You’re old, I find you boring. Talk to a bird. “ | 送宠物代表着“你老了, 我嫌你烦了,跟鸟儿聊天去吧” |
[04:04] | We’re thinking of getting you a family photo. | 我们想送你一张全家福 |
[04:06] | Oh, Raymond, how did you know? | 噢,雷蒙德,你怎么知道的? |
[04:09] | You told him. | 你告诉他的 |
[04:12] | And you know, Mom, my gift, unlike Raymond’s, | 知道吗?妈妈,我的礼物 完全是个惊喜 |
[04:15] | is a total surprise. And is better. | 不像雷蒙德的,而且更好 |
[04:20] | Yeah, anyway, Mom… Mom, we’re gonna set it up, | 不管怎样,妈妈,我们会安排的 |
[04:24] | you know, next week. This way you’ll have it for Christmastime. | 就在下个星期,这样的话 到了圣诞节你就能看到了 |
[04:27] | I’m gonna have Debra set it up. | 我会让黛博拉去安排的 |
[04:29] | Oh, Raymond, you’re going to so much trouble. | 噢,雷蒙德,你真是费心了 |
[04:32] | Oh yes, he is. | 是啊,他的确费心了 |
[04:35] | You know, Marie, while we’re talking about Christmas, | 玛丽,说到圣诞节, |
[04:38] | I had this idea. | 我有个主意 |
[04:40] | Now I know this year is your turn, | 我知道今年轮到在你这儿过节 |
[04:42] | but I was thinking of starting a new tradition. | 但是我想到了一个新的方式 |
[04:45] | What if we spend Christmas Eve at my parents, | 比如我们在我父母家里过平安夜, |
[04:47] | and Christmas Day at your house? | 再来你这儿过圣诞节,行不行? |
[04:49] | That way nobody misses Christmas together. | 那样的话每个人都不会错过团聚了 |
[04:56] | That’s lovely, | 听起来不错, |
[04:57] | but you’d have to leave Connecticut | 但是要在圣诞节早上赶回这里, |
[05:00] | in the middle of the night to get back for Christmas morning. | 你们半夜就得离开康乃狄格了 |
[05:03] | Oh no, we would just stay overnight there | 噢不,我们可以在那里过夜, |
[05:05] | and get to your house about 10:00. | 第二天10点再到你这里 |
[05:09] | But… but… | 但是…… |
[05:12] | but the children coming downstairs | 那我就看不见孩子们 圣诞节早上下楼来 |
[05:15] | in the morning and opening their presents | 打开他们的礼物时, |
[05:17] | and their little faces? How could you take that away from me? | 那惊喜的小脸蛋了 你怎么能剥夺我这个乐趣? |
[05:21] | Well, they’ll still have faces at 10:00. | 他们10点也仍旧有小脸蛋啊 |
[05:26] | “Still have faces at 10:00.” | “10点仍旧有小脸蛋” |
[05:40] | Come on, 10:00 is fine, Marie. | 行了,10点就10吧,玛丽 |
[05:43] | Who needs that crack-of-dawn crap? | 谁在乎那见鬼的“吵死人的黎明”? |
[05:46] | Grandpa will give a better show at 10:00. | 爷爷在10点会更有活力 |
[05:50] | I have to say, Debra, you’re killing Christmas. | 我不得不说,黛博拉 你要毁了圣诞节 |
[05:55] | Marie, it’s really not that big of a deal. | 玛丽,没那么严重吧? |
[05:59] | Right, Ray? | 是不是,雷? |
[06:08] | Don’t you think it’s a good idea, Ray? | 你觉得这主意不好吗?雷 |
[06:11] | Just like I thought the family photo was a good idea. | 就像我觉得全家福是个好主意一样 |
[06:18] | I loved that idea, didn’t I, Ray? | 我很喜欢那个主意,不是吗?雷 |
[06:23] | It just sounds like a lot of driving. | 按你说的方法,要开很长时间的车 |
[06:31] | Dad, could I borrow $20? | 爸爸,能借我20块钱吗? |
[06:37] | I think you made a wonderful gift choice. | 我想你选了个很不错的礼物 |
[06:39] | You have a lovely family. | 你有个幸福的家庭 |
[06:41] | You haven’t met everybody yet. | 你还没见到每个人呢 |
[06:45] | Don’t worry, I can handle anything. | 别担心,我什么都能应付 |
[06:47] | I used to be a crime scene photographer. | 我曾经给犯罪现场拍照 |
[06:50] | Well, they won’t be as quiet as your other clients. | 他们可不像你以前的客户那么安静 |
[06:55] | – All right, we’re here. – Hi. | -好了,我们到了 -嗨 |
[06:57] | What happened? You were right behind us. | 怎么回事?你们应该就在我们后面的 |
[06:59] | Your father parked a mile away. | 你爸爸把车停到1英里以外了 |
[07:01] | There’s meters right out front. | 在这里停车要付费 |
[07:03] | That’s right, meters, money, your father. | 没错,距离,金钱,你爸爸 |
[07:08] | Mouth, noise, your mother. | 大嘴,唠叨,你妈妈 |
[07:12] | Frank, there’s a mirror over there. Why don’t you go comb your… | 弗兰克,那里有镜子, 你干嘛不梳梳你的…… |
[07:15] | oh, that’s right. | 噢,算了 |
[07:21] | Professional photography, one of the all-time great rackets. | 专业摄影,一种永恒的职业 |
[07:25] | – All right, Dad, please. – Grab a camera, find some chumps, | -行了,爸爸 -弄个相机,找几个呆子 |
[07:29] | make ’em smile and say “rip-off!” | 让他们傻笑,然后说“抢钱!” |
[07:35] | What are you doing? | 你怎么回事? |
[07:37] | Think that you’re taking the picture dressed like that? | 你打算穿这个拍照? |
[07:40] | Ray, I had to come straight from work, okay? | 雷,我刚从局里过来 |
[07:42] | – You did this on purpose. – What? | -你是故意的 -什么? |
[07:44] | Wearing that. You’re trying to screw up my gift, right? | 故意穿这个,你想搞砸我的礼物,是不是? |
[07:48] | Hammock? | 吊床? |
[07:52] | Calm down, I’ve brought clothes. | 冷静,我带了衣服 |
[07:55] | Yeah, well put ’em on, and just watch yourself. | 好吧,去换上,管好你自己 |
[08:01] | Hi, Robby. You’re gonna change, | 嗨,罗比,你会换衣服的, |
[08:03] | – aren’t you, honey? – Yes, Ma. | -是吧?亲爱的 -是的,妈 |
[08:05] | Listen, Ma, I still don’t understand why Amy couldn’t be in the picture. | 妈,我还是想不通为什么艾米不能来 |
[08:09] | Well, because it’s a Barone family picture. | 因为这是巴龙家族的全家福 |
[08:12] | – Is she a Barone? – Not yet, Ma. | -她姓巴龙吗? -还没,妈 |
[08:14] | When you make her a Barone, she’ll be in the picture. | 她什么时候姓巴龙了,就能一起来 |
[08:16] | Stop pressuring me! | 别再逼我了!! |
[08:32] | You’re not changing? Mom, tell him to change. | 你还没换衣服?妈妈,让他换衣服 |
[08:35] | Okay okay, I’m going. | 好吧,我去了 |
[08:39] | “Mr. Portraiture!” | “全家福先生” |
[08:41] | – Yeah, that’s funny. – Come on now now now | -很好笑吗? -行了,行了 |
[08:43] | now, boys boys… | 孩子们,孩子们…… |
[08:46] | part of my present, as lovely as this is, Raymond, | 我们能拍全家福, 这是我收到的最好的礼物,雷蒙德 |
[08:49] | is that we have a family picture that’s happy. | 而在全家福里, |
[08:53] | And part of a family picture that’s happy is what? | 最重要的因素是什么? |
[08:55] | – I wouldn’t know. – It’s… he’s… | -我不知道 -是他…… |
[08:57] | Come on, part of a family picture that’s happy is what? | 快说啊,全家福里最重要的因素是什么? |
[09:00] | Two nice boys. | 两个好孩子 |
[09:03] | That’s nice, dears. | 真乖,亲爱的 |
[09:05] | – See now that’s a Merry Christmas! – Hi, all! | -看看,这才叫圣诞快乐 -嗨,各位 |
[09:08] | Oh! Mom and Dad! | 噢,爸爸妈妈 |
[09:11] | Feliz Navidad! | Feliz Navidad!(西班牙语) |
[09:20] | What did you do? | 你做了什么? |
[09:34] | – Hello, everyone. – I’m so glad you’re here. | -大家好 -你们来了我真高兴 |
[09:36] | I was getting worried. | 我正在担心呢 |
[09:38] | The bloody parkway was completely jammed. | 该死的车道堵得要死 |
[09:41] | I mean jammed! | 我是说堵得很 |
[09:45] | – Hello, Robert. – Hello. | -你好,罗伯特 -你好 |
[09:49] | Oh, Marie, isn’t this exciting? | 噢,玛丽,这太令人兴奋了 |
[09:51] | A picture of all of us! | 我们大家的全家福! |
[09:54] | Do you know we don’t have any photos of us together? | 要知道我们还从来没一起拍过照呢 |
[09:57] | I wonder why that is. | 我也觉得奇怪呢 |
[10:01] | Raymond, could I see you for a minute, please? | 雷蒙德,我能跟你单独谈谈吗? |
[10:03] | Ow ow, nails nails nails! | 噢,噢,指甲!指甲! |
[10:07] | Raymond, you know that I care for Debra’s parents a great deal. | 雷蒙德,你知道我很尊敬黛博拉的父母 |
[10:11] | Everybody knows that. | 每个人都知道 |
[10:13] | Don’t be fresh. | 别惹我! |
[10:16] | Why are Warren and Lois here? | 沃伦和露易丝怎么会在这儿? |
[10:18] | I don’t know. I’m just as surprised as you are, Mom. | 我不知道,我和你一样吃惊,妈妈 |
[10:20] | I’m not surprised, Raymond. | 我不是吃惊,雷蒙德 |
[10:22] | I’m disappointed. | 我是失望 |
[10:24] | All right, no, don’t. | 别这样 |
[10:26] | Don’t get disappointed. | 别失望啊 |
[10:28] | Isn’t this my present? | 这就是我的礼物吗? |
[10:31] | You finally got me a decent present… | 你好不容易送我一份称心的礼物… |
[10:34] | It’s still decent, Mom. | 现在也是称心的啊,妈妈 |
[10:36] | Look, all right… just help Robert tuck his shirt in, or something. | 好了,我去帮罗伯特把衬衫下摆塞进去 |
[10:40] | Hola, Ramon! | Hola, Ramon!(西班牙语) |
[10:42] | Yo estoy listo para la fotografia. | para la fotografia(西班牙语) |
[10:46] | – Okay. – That’s “Hello, Raymond. | -好吧 -意思是“你好,雷蒙德” |
[10:49] | I am ready for the photograph. “ | “我已经准备好拍照了” |
[10:52] | I’m practicing my Spanish ’cause Lois and I are | 我在练习西班牙语, 因为露易丝和我 |
[10:55] | on our way to Buenos Aires. | 准备去布宜诺斯艾利斯 |
[10:59] | Oh yeah? | 真的? |
[11:02] | What time’s the flight? | 几点的航班? |
[11:04] | Well, it won’t be for a couple of weeks now. | 还有几个星期呢 Despu del ano nuevo(西班牙语) |
[11:09] | Yeah yeah, that’s great, that’s great. | 是啊,不错,不错 |
[11:12] | I brought another pashmina in case you want to wear one too. | 我多带了一条羊绒披肩, 说不定你也想带 |
[11:16] | Oh, that’ll be so cute, matching pashminas! | 噢,太好了,配上羊绒披肩 |
[11:21] | I’ll be right back. Oh this is such fun, Raymond! | 我去去就来,这真是太棒了,雷蒙德 |
[11:24] | Yeah. Yeah yeah yeah. | 是啊是啊 |
[11:27] | What’s with your parents? | 你爸妈是怎么回事? |
[11:29] | – What are you talking about? – My-my mom’s all upset. | -你说什么啊? -我妈妈很不开心 |
[11:31] | She didn’t know your parents were going to be in the picture. | 她不知道你爸妈也要来拍照 |
[11:34] | Of course they’re gonna be in the picture. | 他们当然要来拍照 |
[11:36] | – You told them to come? – Well, yes, Ray. | -你叫他们来的? -是的,雷 |
[11:39] | I mean you said “family photo,” so… | 你不是说“全家福”吗?所以…… |
[11:41] | family photo. | 就全家福咯 |
[11:43] | But you didn’t even tell me. | 但你都没告诉过我 |
[11:44] | I assumed you knew that my parents were part of the family. | 我想你应该知道我父母也是这个家的一份子 |
[11:50] | Okay, yes, I knew. But… but you had to know | 没错,我知道 但你要想想, |
[11:53] | that my mom would go all “Dog Day Afternoon” on us | 如果你的父母上了她的照片, |
[11:55] | if your parents are in her picture! | 我妈妈就会一直跟我们 唠叨《热天午后》了(电影名) |
[12:00] | Well, uh… | 那么,呃…… |
[12:01] | Aaah-oh! | 啊~~~~ |
[12:05] | What? | 什么? |
[12:06] | – What, what’s the matter? – You did know she would hate this. | -怎么了? -你早知道她会不高兴的 |
[12:09] | You did know. | 你早就知道了 |
[12:11] | Sabotage! | 搞破坏! |
[12:14] | – What are you talking about? – Why are your parents here? | -你到底在说什么啊? -你父母为什么会在这儿? |
[12:17] | Because they’re part of the family, Ray. | 因为他们是这个家的一份子,雷 |
[12:21] | And since I won’t be seeing them at Christmas… | 而且自从去年圣诞我就没见过他们了, |
[12:23] | Aaah-oh… okay. | 啊~~好吧 |
[12:26] | Little Debbie’s Revenge. | 小黛比的复仇记~ |
[12:28] | You’re trying to get back at me ’cause I didn’t support you | 你想报复我,就因为我没支持 |
[12:31] | with your little stupid Christmas Day thing. | 你那愚蠢的圣诞节提议 |
[12:33] | It is not stupid for me to want to be with my family | 想和我的家人一起过圣诞, 而不是和你的家人一起过, |
[12:35] | – at Christmas instead of yours. – You said “instead of mine. “ | -这对我来说没什么不对的 -你说了“而不是和我的家人” |
[12:38] | You don’t want to be with mine at all. | 你一点也不想和我的家人一起过圣诞 |
[12:40] | – I am with them every day! – Well so am I! | -我每天都和他们呆在一起 -难道我不是? |
[12:46] | Okay, we’re almost ready for the grown-ups. | 好了,大人们都准备好了 |
[12:48] | – Hey, Snaps! – Officer Barone! | -嘿,斯耐普斯! -巴龙警官! |
[12:50] | Hey, I haven’t seen you since I left the force! | 嘿,我离开部队后就没见过你了 |
[12:53] | – Yeah, well, I made sergeant. – Hey! | -是啊,我升职了 -嘿! |
[12:55] | So you’re taking pictures of the living now, huh? | 这么说你现在给活人拍照了,嗯? |
[12:57] | Yeah. Mostly. | 大部分是 |
[13:00] | What was our last job together? What was it, the uh, the Bronx? | 我们最后一起工作是在哪里? 呃……布朗克斯区? |
[13:03] | That’s right, yeah. Decapitation. | 没错,断头案 |
[13:06] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[13:08] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[13:10] | Right. | 对 |
[13:14] | – Can we just take the picture? – Look, you better go tell your parents | -我们能不能安安份份把照拍了? -你最好去告诉你父母 |
[13:17] | that this is not cool. | 事情没那么简单 |
[13:21] | I certainly will not. | 我才不会去 |
[13:23] | Why don’t you tell your mother she better accept the fact | 你干嘛不去告诉你妈妈, 让她接受现实吧 |
[13:25] | that she does get to decide who is in and out of this family. | 她无权决定谁是或者不是家庭成员 |
[13:28] | Just talk to your mother. | 快去跟你妈妈说 |
[13:33] | You talk to your mother. | 你去跟你妈妈说 |
[13:42] | – Hey, how much longer? – I don’t know, a couple of minutes. | -嘿,还要等多久? -我不知道,再过几分钟吧 |
[13:45] | – Look, I gotta do something. – I can’t take that Warren anymore. | -我有点事要处理 -我已经受不了沃伦了 |
[13:48] | – “Senor Windbag. ” – All right. | -“长舌公” -行了 |
[13:51] | He keeps telling me about his latest collection… | 他一直喋喋不休地谈论 他最近的收藏, |
[13:53] | vintage walking sticks. | 老式手杖 |
[13:56] | – What do you want from me? – Talk about a waste of money, | -你想要我怎么样? -纯粹是浪费钱, |
[13:59] | he doesn’t even limp. | 他甚至都不瘸 |
[14:02] | Just go, be nice to him. | 去吧,好好待他 |
[14:03] | He’s even got one that holds booze in it. | 他甚至还有一根里面可以装酒的 |
[14:05] | Surprise! | 惊奇吧? |
[14:11] | Hey, Ma, how you doin’? | 嘿,妈,你怎么样? |
[14:14] | – Did you talk to Debra? – Yes, I did, we had a great talk. | -你跟黛博拉谈过了吗? -是的,我们谈好了 |
[14:17] | – Now here’s the thing… – Raymond… | -有件事…… -雷蒙德, |
[14:18] | No, just listen, Mom. | 不,听我说,妈妈 |
[14:21] | It’s Christmas. | 这是圣诞节 |
[14:24] | You know, you… you love Christmas. | 你……你爱圣诞节 |
[14:27] | Remember that Christmas movie, “A Christmas Carol”? | 还记得那部电影《圣诞颂歌》吗? |
[14:30] | Remember the little crippled boy, and he said, | 里面有个跛脚小男孩,他说 |
[14:33] | he said “Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night. “ | 他说“祝每个人圣诞快乐” |
[14:37] | So he wants us… | 他希望我们…… |
[14:40] | “all”… | “每个人”…… |
[14:43] | to have a “good”… | 过一个“快乐的”…… |
[14:47] | Okay, how about this? | 好吧,这样行不行, |
[14:49] | We put her parents at the edge of the picture | 我们让她父母站在最边上, |
[14:52] | and later you can cut them out. | 之后你可以把他们裁掉 |
[15:00] | It’s all right, Raymond. | 没关系,雷蒙德 |
[15:02] | I’m not feeling very well. | 我感觉不太舒服 |
[15:07] | Why don’t you all take the picture without me? | 你们自己去拍吧 |
[15:10] | Mom, I did this for you, Mom. | 妈妈,我是为了你才拍的,妈妈 |
[15:12] | – I did it for you. – I thought so too. | -这是专门送给你的 -我原来也是这么认为的 |
[15:17] | All right, just wait here. | 好吧,你等着 |
[15:19] | Excuse me, Ray, can I ask you something? | 不好意思,雷,我能问你一件事吗? |
[15:21] | – What? – Amy can’t be in the picture, | -什么? -艾米不能来拍照, |
[15:23] | but there’s plenty of room for Hoity and Toity? | 为什么“装腔”和“作势”能来? |
[15:31] | What? I don’t care. I don’t care if Amy’s in it or not. | 我才不管艾米能不能来, |
[15:34] | – Talk to Mom. – See, I would, but she’s pretty upset. | -跟妈妈说去 -我也想啊,不过她好像很不高兴 |
[15:37] | Nice gift. | 礼物真不错 |
[15:42] | Okay, everybody, whenever you’re ready. | 好了,各位,准备好了 |
[15:44] | Yeah, okay, sure. | 好的,当然 |
[15:48] | All right, listen. | 听着, |
[15:49] | She’s crying. | 她在哭呢 |
[15:52] | She is not. | 她没有哭 |
[15:55] | She’s got the “dry cries. “ | 她在“无泪地哭泣” |
[16:00] | Ray, as soon as I get the adults in, then I can bring in the kids. | 雷,我得先把大人安顿好了 才能把孩子带过来 |
[16:03] | Right, no problem. Are you gonna help me? | 好的,没问题。 你就不能帮我个忙吗? |
[16:05] | No! This is so typical of your mother. | 不行!这是你妈妈典型的作风 |
[16:08] | It’s either her way or no way… | 要么就听她的,要么就没门 |
[16:10] | this picture, where we spend the holidays, how I raise my children. | 拍照、我们去哪儿度假、我怎么抚养孩子 |
[16:13] | Well guess what? Not this time. | 你知道吗?这次我不会妥协了 |
[16:15] | Oh, come on! You’re killing me here! | 噢,够了!你想让我死吗? |
[16:19] | This is the first gift I’m getting her that even has a chance of working! | 这是我第一次给她一件 稍微像样点的礼物 |
[16:24] | Remember the toaster, huh? | 还记得那个面包机吗?嗯? |
[16:27] | The aquarium? | 还有那个水族馆? |
[16:29] | The Fruit of the Frickin’ Month Club! | 该死的“月月水果俱乐部”? |
[16:37] | Don’t you see? | 难道你不知道吗? |
[16:39] | I thought she would like this because… | 我原以为她会喜欢这个礼物, |
[16:42] | she told me she would! | 因为这是她亲口告诉我的 |
[16:46] | Just take the picture, and then I’ll do whatever you want. | 快去拍照吧,事后我什么都听你的 |
[16:50] | All right, we’ll take the picture. | 好吧,我们去拍 |
[16:52] | – Thank you. – As long as my parents can be in it. | -谢谢 -只要我父母也在里面 |
[16:58] | Ack…! | 啊……! |
[17:11] | Fine, okay, fine. They’re in. | 好吧,好吧,他们也来 |
[17:15] | They’re in. Thank you for understanding. | 他们也来,多谢你的理解 |
[17:17] | Now if we could just please get over there. Please, come on. | 现在我们都过去吧,求你了 |
[17:20] | Did I tell you how beautiful you look? | 我跟你说过你有多漂亮吗? |
[17:22] | You look beautiful. You’re like a nice little peach. | 你真漂亮,就像一个粉嘟嘟的小桃子 |
[17:24] | Okay, Dad, we’re ready. Enough with the cookies, enough, come on. | 好了,爸爸,准备拍照了。 别再吃饼干了,快来吧 |
[17:28] | Had enough cookies, and let’s straighten the tie… | 你吃得够多了,快把领带系好 |
[17:31] | Hey, it’s too tight. You’re popping my head off! | 嘿,太紧了!你要把我的头拧下来了! |
[17:35] | Yeah, we wouldn’t want to do that! | 我们本来也不想那么做的 |
[17:37] | Okay, Warren, vaya con Dios. | 好了,沃伦, |
[17:40] | Actually Raymond, that means “Go with God. “ | 事实上,雷蒙德,这话的意思是“跟着上帝走” |
[17:42] | Well that’s good. I learned something new today, okay. | 太好了,我今天学到了不少东西 |
[17:45] | Right over there, vaya con Franco. | 快过去,vaya con Franco. |
[17:47] | – Oh, no… – Yeah, here you go. | -噢,不…… -吃吧 |
[17:50] | Okay, ho ho hee… okay. | 好了,好了…… |
[17:53] | Come on, Robert! You ready? | 快点,罗伯特,你好了吗? |
[17:55] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[17:57] | What are you doing? You said you were gonna change. | 你怎么回事?你说过会换衣服的 |
[18:00] | I decided not to. | 我决定不换了 |
[18:03] | Look, it’s not my fault that Amy’s not in the picture. | 听着,艾米不能来拍照不是我的错 |
[18:06] | Tell you what. Debra’s not allowed in your hammock. | 好吧,黛博拉被禁止用你的吊床 |
[18:10] | You’re not either. | 你也不能用 |
[18:12] | Fine. | 很好 |
[18:14] | All right, leave your uniform on. Just get over there? | 好吧,就穿着你的制服吧 快点过去! |
[18:17] | – “Get over there” what? – Get over there now. | -“过去”什么? -马上给我过去! |
[18:19] | “Get over there… “ | 快点过去…… |
[18:21] | Please? | 拜托了 |
[18:23] | There you go, Raymond. | 这就对了,雷蒙德 |
[18:25] | You’ll find that a little kindness goes a long way. | 友善的态度会让你走得更远 |
[18:29] | Thank you. Thank you very much. | 谢谢,实在太谢谢你了 |
[18:32] | All right, that’s almost everybody. | 好了,差不多都到齐了 |
[18:46] | All right, Ma, it looks like it’s all gonna work out. | 好了,妈,看起来就要完成了 |
[18:49] | It doesn’t look that way, Raymond. | 不可能的,雷 |
[18:53] | No no, it is. | 不会的 |
[18:55] | It is. You smell nice. What is that? Is that a new perfume? | 你好香啊,是什么东西? 新的香水? |
[18:58] | No, it’s what I always wear. | 不,我一直在用这个 |
[19:00] | It’s my Jean Nate. | 这是我的JEAN NATE(香水) |
[19:06] | I’ve always… I’ve always loved that. | 我一直……我一直都很喜欢这个味道 |
[19:09] | And I gotta say something. | 我想说, |
[19:11] | I’ve never told you this, but you know what | 我以前从没告诉过你,你知道 |
[19:13] | one of my favorite things about you is? | 我最喜欢你什么吗? |
[19:15] | – What are you doing? – No, Ma, please, | -你在干什么? -行了,妈,求你了 |
[19:18] | I’m just trying to compliment you, that’s all. I just… | 我只是想让你开心, |
[19:21] | I just love the way you’re just so open-minded and considerate, | 我喜欢你的开明和善解人意, |
[19:25] | especially when someone’s trying to do something for you. | 特别是有人想要为你做点什么的时候 |
[19:28] | Raymond, you are putting me into a very awkward situation. | 雷蒙德,你正在把我推到 一个很尴尬的境地 |
[19:31] | No, I’m not. I’m putting you into your Christmas picture, | 不,我正在把你推进你的圣诞全家福里 |
[19:34] | which you’re gonna love. Hey, everybody, look, it’s Mom. | 你一定会很喜欢的。 嘿,各位,看,妈妈来了 |
[19:40] | If you could just, please, just try to smile. | 请你试着,试着笑一笑 |
[19:43] | I will, Raymond, but this is not the present I wanted. | 我会的,雷蒙德,但这 不是我想要的礼物 |
[19:50] | Raymond, I just noticed that this background is blue. | 雷蒙德,我刚注意到背景是蓝色的 |
[19:55] | Do I have time to change into my gray pashmina? | 我能不能去换一条灰色的羊绒披肩? |
[20:00] | Get back in your place! | 回到你的位置上去! |
[20:04] | We’re taking this damn picture! | 我们现在要拍这见鬼的照片了! |
[20:06] | Would you see what I’m dealing with here? Are you blind? | 难道你看不见我正在处理这堆 麻烦事吗?你瞎了吗? |
[20:09] | – Uh, Raymond… – Baaah! | -呃,雷蒙德…… -巴哈哈! |
[20:11] | No habla talkie talkie, okay? | 不准再说西班牙鬼话,OK? |
[20:15] | I’ve had it with trying to make everybody happy! | 我这么做是想让大家都高兴! |
[20:18] | I was trying to do something nice! | 我想做点好事! |
[20:20] | I’m sick of everybody coming up to me, | 我已经烦透了每个人 都跑过来跟我说, |
[20:22] | “Oh talk to Debra. ” “Talk to your mother. “ | “噢,去跟黛博拉说” “去跟你妈妈说” |
[20:24] | “Why can’t my girlfriend be in the picture?” | “为什么我女朋友不能来拍照?” |
[20:26] | “Oh, I don’t want to spend Christmas with them. “ | “噢,我不想和他们一起过圣诞” |
[20:28] | “Fix it, Raymond, talk. ” I’m done talking! | “你去解决,雷蒙德,你去谈” 我已经烦透了! |
[20:31] | Don’t talk to me anymore, you hear me? | 别再跟我说话了,听见了吗? |
[20:33] | If you wanna talk, talk to yourselves ’cause I’m out! | 如果你非得说,就跟你自己说去吧 我不干了! |
[20:47] | Maybe I’ll just wear the blue. | 我还是带蓝色的好了 |
[20:53] | Okay, here we go. | 好了,我们开始 |
[20:55] | – I don’t think we’d better… – We’re taking the picture. | -我觉得我们不应该…… -现在拍照! |
[20:58] | – Come on, guys. – If you need five minutes, I can… | -快来,孩子们 -如果你需要五分钟,我可以…… |
[21:00] | – No no, take the picture. – All right, look over here, | -不用了,拍吧 -好的,看这里 |
[21:04] | give me a big smile, and say “Merry… | 笑一笑,一起说“圣诞……” |
[21:06] | Take the damn picture! | 你他妈的快点拍吧! |
[21:09] | All righty. One, two… | 好吧,1,2…… |
[21:19] | Now we’re warming up. These are living people. All right. | 现在热身结束,你们可都是大活人 |
[21:24] | One more. Here we go. | 再来一张,开始 |
[21:25] | All right, come on. Smile everybody. | 来吧,大家都笑一笑 |
[21:28] | We don’t want Raymond to throw another hissy fit. | 我们可不想雷蒙德再狂轰滥炸一番 |
[21:35] | Good, that’s right. | 很好 |
[21:36] | All right. One for the mantel now. | 再来一张放在壁炉架上的 |
[21:39] | “Nobody talk to me anymore!” | “不要再跟我说话!” |
[21:45] | Very good! | Very good! 很好!很好! |
[21:47] | One, two… | |
[21:49] | Robert got you a hammock. | 罗伯特给你的是吊床 谢谢观赏 |