时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Robert set me up. | 罗伯特存心耍我! |
[00:06] | I mean, you don’t give your girlfriend of two years | 他送了一个丝绒小盒子给他 谈了两年的女朋友 |
[00:09] | a little velvet box for her birthday | 作为生日礼物, |
[00:11] | and not have it be an engagement ring! | 但里面却不是一枚订婚戒指! |
[00:15] | Oh, Amy, I don’t have any chocolate, | 噢,艾米,我没有巧克力了 |
[00:17] | but bite the heads off these animal crackers. | 你把这些动物脆饼干的头咬下来吧! |
[00:20] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[00:22] | So, what was in the box? | 盒子里到底是什么? |
[00:24] | Oh, one of those beautiful pearl | 一串漂亮的珍珠项链, |
[00:28] | – we’re-never-getting-married necklaces. – Oh. | -代表着“我们永远也不会结婚” -噢 |
[00:30] | You just gotta give it time. | 你要耐心点, |
[00:32] | You and Robert will get married eventually. | 你和罗伯特肯定会结婚的 |
[00:35] | No. We talked about it. You know… | 不会了,我们谈论过这个―― |
[00:38] | when he asked me why I threw the velvet box at his head. | 就在他问我为什么要把丝绒小盒子 扔到他的头上的时候 |
[00:42] | He told me, “I still don’t know what I want. | 他说:“我还是弄不清自己究竟想要什么。” |
[00:44] | – It’s not you, it’s me. ” – Oh, God. | -“这不是你的问题,是我的问题” -噢,老天啊 |
[00:47] | “It’s not you, it’s me. “ | “不是你的问题,是我的问题” |
[00:49] | That’s on the “Guys’ Greatest Hits” album. | 已经荣登“男人最佳金曲”专辑了 |
[00:52] | So I broke up with him. | 所以我和他分手了 |
[00:54] | Again? On your birthday? | 又分了?在你生日那天? |
[00:57] | Why not? | 为什么不呢? |
[00:59] | I came into this world alone. | 反正我也是孤零零地来 |
[01:01] | Oh, Amy. | 噢,艾米 |
[01:03] | Oh, sweetie. | 噢,亲爱的 |
[01:05] | No, it’s my fault. | 这都是我自己的错 |
[01:07] | I keep falling for the wrong guys. | 老是爱上不该爱的人 |
[01:09] | This is my pattern. | 这是我的教训! |
[01:11] | Your pattern used to be falling for guys who were gay. | 你的教训是爱上同性恋的男人! |
[01:15] | They didn’t start out gay. | 他们一开始并不是同性恋 |
[01:17] | They became gay after going out with me. | 他们是和我交往以后才变成同性恋的 |
[01:20] | Well, at least it wasn’t that this time. | 至少这次不是这样的 |
[01:22] | As far as we know. | 谁知道呢 |
[01:24] | Yeah right! | 对了! |
[01:28] | Maybe Robert is gay. | 或许罗伯特是同性恋 |
[01:31] | No. | 不可能 |
[01:33] | Are you serious? | 你说真的? |
[01:35] | Think about it. | 仔细想想啊 |
[01:37] | He color-coordinates his clothes, | 他穿衣服讲究配色, |
[01:39] | he can dance, | 他会跳舞, |
[01:42] | he’s certainly very attached to his mother. | 他还很依恋他的母亲 |
[01:47] | And he didn’t pressure me to sleep with him | 而且在我跟他交往的第一年里, |
[01:49] | when I wasn’t ready that whole first year. | 他从来没有强求我和他上床 |
[01:56] | Yeah, but then you did sleep with… | 是啊,但是你后来还是和他上…… |
[01:58] | oh, this is ridiculous. | 噢,这太荒谬了 |
[02:00] | Robert likes women, he was married once. | 罗伯特喜欢的是女人, 他还结过一次婚呢 |
[02:02] | Yeah, I know, he started out straight, | 我知道,他一开始是正常的, |
[02:05] | but I turn them. | 但是我改变了他 |
[02:08] | I’m the spatula. | 我是个转换机器 |
[02:16] | I should never have fixed Amy and Robert up. | 我真不应该撮合艾米和罗伯特 |
[02:19] | Hey, they had a good run. | 嘿,他们玩得不赖啊 |
[02:22] | Sometimes these things don’t work out, you know? | 有时候世事不尽如人意 |
[02:25] | And sometimes they do. | 但有时候却尽如人意 |
[02:29] | 21/2 child-bearing years | 艾米浪费了两年半的 |
[02:32] | – off of Amy’s life. – Yeah. | -大好生育时光 -是啊 |
[02:35] | You know what I don’t understand? | 你知道我最不理解的是什么吗? |
[02:39] | That when I kiss your neck I’m not checking for ticks. | 我在亲你脖子的时候, 为什么不先看看时机 |
[02:52] | Robert is always saying | 罗伯特总是说 |
[02:54] | that he wants what you have… | 他渴望你所拥有的一切, |
[02:56] | a house, a wife, kids. He’s gonna end up spending | 房子,妻子,孩子。 他真的不应该 |
[02:58] | the rest of his life going on date after date | 再把时间浪费在和陌生人 |
[03:00] | looking for love with strangers! | 一次又一次的约会上了! |
[03:02] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[03:08] | I’m serious. | 我是认真的 |
[03:10] | I think Robert needs to get some help. | 我觉得罗伯特需要帮助 |
[03:12] | He’s got this big fear of commitment. | 他有严重的承诺恐惧症 |
[03:14] | Is that what Amy thinks? | 艾米这么觉得? |
[03:16] | No, Amy thinks he’s gay. | 不,艾米觉得他是同性恋 |
[03:18] | Yeah, I’ll bet she does. | 我就猜到她会这么说 |
[03:21] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 你这话是什么意思? |
[03:23] | Nothing, I just… I think it’s funny | 没什么,只是觉得蛮滑稽的 |
[03:25] | how a woman always says, if a guy rejects her, | 女人一旦被哪个男人拒绝了,就会说 |
[03:28] | “Oh, he must be gay. “ | “噢,他肯定是同性恋” |
[03:32] | You always reject me, | 你总是拒绝我, |
[03:34] | and I don’t call you a lesbian… | 但我从来没叫过你女同性恋… |
[03:38] | every single time. | 在每一个孤独的夜晚 |
[03:43] | Is there a chance? | 你说这会不会是真的? |
[03:46] | That you’re a lesbian? | 你是女同性恋? |
[03:49] | That your brother is gay. | 我是说你哥哥是同性恋 |
[03:51] | No! | 不可能 |
[03:53] | Why, just ’cause he’s not married? | 为什么这么说?就因为他没有结婚? |
[03:55] | Why are we talking about this? | 我们干嘛要讨论这个? |
[03:57] | You will do anything to avoid sex with me! | 你为了逃避和我做爱, 真是什么花招都想得出来! |
[04:01] | I’m just saying, maybe he is, | 我只是说说,或许他真的是 |
[04:03] | and maybe he doesn’t know that he is. | 而且他自己还没意识到 |
[04:05] | He’s definitely not, all right? | 他绝对不是,行了吗? |
[04:07] | He’s my brother. | 他是我哥哥 |
[04:09] | Oh, okay. You know, | 好吧, |
[04:11] | can I tell you something? There are some men | 在我看来,有些人 |
[04:13] | that won’t even consider the possibility because it would be | 甚至都不愿去考虑这种可能性,因为 |
[04:16] | too devastating to their homophobic families. | 这对于反同性恋主义的家人 来说,太具有毁灭性了 |
[04:21] | Ooh, look at my big words! | 噢,看看我的豪言壮举 |
[04:31] | I’m just saying | 我只是想说 |
[04:32] | that even if Robert suspected that he might be that way, | 即使罗伯特已经察觉到自己的这种倾向, |
[04:35] | you could see how he would think | 他也会觉得 |
[04:37] | it would be easier not even to deal with it, | 不去面对它会比较好 |
[04:39] | even if it meant ending up old and alone. | 就算这样会让他孤独地终老一生 |
[04:41] | Wouldn’t that be sad? | 难道这不悲哀吗? |
[04:44] | You wanna see old and alone? | 你想知道什么是孤独地终老一生? |
[04:53] | What are you reading? | 你在看什么? |
[04:55] | The obituaries. | 讣告栏 |
[04:59] | I beat all these guys. | 这些家伙都输给我了 |
[05:03] | Hey, I need to borrow your vacuum. | 嘿,我来借吸尘器 |
[05:05] | Hello, dear. You’re just in time for pancakes. | 你好啊,亲爱的 你正好赶上煎饼 |
[05:08] | Hey, those are my pancakes. | 嘿,那些煎饼是我的! |
[05:10] | Why can’t he wait for the next batch? | 他为什么不能等下一炉? |
[05:12] | I love him. | 因为我爱他 |
[05:14] | Oh, boy, these are good! | 噢老天,太好吃了 |
[05:16] | I’ve been sitting here a half an hour. | 我已经坐在这儿等了半小时了 |
[05:19] | Tomorrow you’re gonna read my obit: | 明天你就会看见我的讣告: |
[05:21] | “Local Man Dies Waiting for Flapjacks. “ | “当地人死于等待大饼” |
[05:24] | “Marie Barone Dances in Street. “ | “玛丽・巴龙在街头欢舞” |
[05:29] | “Disaster Declared. | “灾难通告, |
[05:34] | President to Visit Street. “ | 总统造访” |
[05:39] | All right, where’s the vacuum? | 好了,吸尘器在哪? |
[05:41] | Why, what’s wrong with yours? | 怎么?你们的呢? |
[05:43] | Ehh, it’s hanging on a curtain. | 呃,被窗帘缠住了 |
[05:49] | You were vacuuming? | 你还吸尘? |
[05:51] | Yeah. What? I help out around the house sometimes. | 怎么了?我有时候也会帮着做点家务的 |
[05:54] | That’s nice. Do you dust too, | 不错,那你有没有 |
[05:57] | with a little feather duster, | 拿着小鸡毛掸子掸过灰尘? |
[05:59] | Nancy? | 南茜?(娘娘腔) |
[06:03] | You know, Dad, | 知道吗,爸爸 |
[06:05] | sometimes when you talk like that | 当你用这种方法说话的时候, |
[06:08] | people could get offended. | 人们会不高兴的 |
[06:09] | Offended by what? | 为什么不高兴? |
[06:12] | Nothing nothing. Forget about it. | 没什么,算了 |
[06:14] | What? | 什么? |
[06:16] | Nothing, it’s just… | 没什么,只是…… |
[06:18] | when you say Nancy, | 当你说“南茜”的时候 |
[06:20] | what are you implying exactly? | 你真正想暗示什么? |
[06:23] | That your name should be Nancy. | 就是说你应该取名叫南茜 |
[06:28] | And when you say Nancy, | 你说的“南茜”, |
[06:30] | that’s your word for gay? | 是不是指同性恋? |
[06:33] | Very well. | 完全正确 |
[06:40] | And you mean that as an insult? | 你是为了侮辱别人? |
[06:44] | Yes, I believe I do. | 我想是的 |
[06:48] | Well, that’s not nice. | 这样太不友善了 |
[06:51] | That’s why it’s a good insult. | 所以才叫好的“侮辱”嘛 |
[06:53] | No, I mean, | 不,我是说 |
[06:55] | that’s not nice to gay people. | 这样说对同性恋的人太不友善 |
[06:59] | You’re right. I’m sorry, | 你说得对,我很抱歉 |
[07:01] | Mary. | 玛丽 |
[07:05] | Oh, forget it, Raymond. | 噢,算了吧,雷蒙德 |
[07:08] | Forget it, it’s no use. | 算了吧,没用的 |
[07:10] | I’ve seen how your father acts in front of people | 我见过你爸爸是怎么 |
[07:12] | who happen to be homosexual. | 对待同性恋的 |
[07:14] | He’s the same ass he is in front of us. | 跟在我们面前一个死德性! |
[07:21] | You know some homosexual people? | 你们认识同性恋? |
[07:22] | Of course we do! | 当然了 |
[07:24] | My second cousin Frieda. | 我的二表姐佛瑞塔 |
[07:26] | – What? – You knew that. | -什么? -你知道的啊 |
[07:28] | I most certainly did not. | 我肯定不知道 |
[07:31] | Why do you think she never got married? | 那你以为她为什么不结婚? |
[07:33] | Because she looks like a pit bull. | 因为她长得像头斗牛犬 |
[07:41] | She even brought her girlfriend | 她还曾把她的女朋友 |
[07:43] | to our anniversary party. | 带来我们的结婚周年聚会呢 |
[07:45] | That blue hair who ate all the meatballs? | 就是那个把肉丸都吃光了的蓝头发? |
[07:49] | They’ve been together for years. | 她们在一起已经好几年了 |
[07:52] | Midge. | 米吉 |
[07:55] | And you have no problem with this? | 你们对此不在意? |
[07:57] | It would have been nice if she left some meatballs for the other guests, | 要是她能留点肉丸子给别的客人就更好了, |
[08:01] | but I have no problems with the gay people. | 不过我对同性恋的人没什么偏见 |
[08:07] | What did you bring this up for? | 你干嘛提起这个? |
[08:09] | I didn’t. Last night Debra was saying | 昨天晚上,黛博拉说的 |
[08:12] | that if someone in our family was gay… | 我们家里会不会有谁是同性恋… |
[08:13] | Was it Geoffrey? | 是不是杰佛瑞? |
[08:15] | – I told you about him. – Would you stop, Dad? | -我早就告诉过你了 -你能不能住口,爸爸? |
[08:18] | Look at him. He runs funny. | 看看他,跑步的样子太好笑了 |
[08:21] | Oh. | 噢 |
[08:24] | We were talking about Robert. | 我们说的是罗伯特 |
[08:26] | – Robert?! – Robert’s not gay, he’s a policeman. | -罗伯特?! -罗伯特不是同性恋,他是警察! |
[08:32] | One of those Village People was a policeman. | “同志会”里就有一个警察 |
[08:37] | – Robert’s not gay! – Then why did you say he was? | -罗伯特不是同性恋! -你为什么说他是? |
[08:40] | – I didn’t! – Hey, you taught him all those songs. | -我没有! -嘿,都是你教他唱那些歌的 |
[08:43] | What? We sang songs together. | 怎么了?我们只不过是一起唱唱歌 |
[08:46] | # Somewhere over the rainbow… # | # 在彩虹的那头…… # |
[08:49] | Knock it off! | 快住口! |
[08:51] | – What? – That’s how it starts! | -干嘛? -都是你这样惹出来的! |
[08:53] | Oh, please! He’s not gay! | 算了吧!他才不是同性恋! |
[08:56] | He’s dating Amy. | 他还跟艾米约会呢 |
[08:58] | – Yeah, well… – What? | -其实…… -怎么? |
[09:01] | – They broke up? – Yes, but… | -他们分手了? -是的,不过…… |
[09:03] | They broke up? Why did they break up? | 他们分手了?为什么? |
[09:05] | I don’t know, Ma. | 我不知道,妈 |
[09:07] | This is the third time. | 这已经是第三次了 |
[09:09] | – Oh my God. – Oh, come on, it’s not because he’s… | -噢我的天哪 -行了,这不是因为他是…… |
[09:11] | I told you, it was too much mothering. | 我早警告过你,你太护着他了 |
[09:13] | You’re always hugging him! | 你总是拥抱他! |
[09:15] | Did you ever hug him once? | 那你抱过他一次没有? |
[09:17] | What the hell is happening here?! | 这世界他妈的到底怎么了? |
[09:19] | Nothing! | 没怎么! |
[09:21] | Nothing is happening, Frank! | 什么事都没有!弗兰克 |
[09:24] | Could you try to be mature for a second? | 你能不能成熟一点? |
[09:26] | He’s still our son. We need to understand… | 他仍就是我们的儿子,我们要理解他…… |
[09:28] | Could you both stop, please? | 你们两个能不能住口? |
[09:32] | Hello, everybody. | 大家好 |
[09:35] | Robert. | 罗伯特 |
[09:46] | It’s fine with me if you’re gay, dear. | 就算你是同性恋,我也不在乎,亲爱的 |
[09:58] | Who told you I was gay? | 谁告诉你我是同性恋的? |
[10:00] | – Raymond. – Ma! | -雷蒙德 -妈 |
[10:04] | I didn’t say that. I didn’t say anything. | 我没那么说,我什么都没说 |
[10:07] | He told us that you broke up with Amy again. | 他告诉我们你和艾米又分手了 |
[10:10] | That means I’m not ready to get married. | 那只能说明我暂时还不想结婚 |
[10:12] | – It doesn’t mean I’m gay! – All right, sweetheart, | -不表示我是同性恋! -没关系,宝贝 |
[10:15] | have some pancakes. | 吃点煎饼 |
[10:17] | I’m not gay! Tell them, Raymond. | 我不是同性恋!告诉他们,雷蒙德 |
[10:19] | – He’s not! – Sit down, dear. | -他不是! -坐下,亲爱的 |
[10:21] | No, it’s just… this thing with Amy was, | 只是……和艾米的事情, |
[10:23] | I couldn’t commit right now. | 我现在还不能作什么承诺 |
[10:25] | I don’t know what it is. Maybe she’s not the one for me. | 我不知道怎么了, 也许她不是我真正想要的人 |
[10:27] | Is it because she’s a woman? | 是不是因为她是女人? |
[10:32] | Oh my God! | 噢,我的天哪 |
[10:35] | Is there a gas leak in here? | 这里是不是煤气泄漏了? |
[10:42] | I just want to tell you that your father and I love you | 我只想告诉你, 你爸爸和我永远爱你, |
[10:45] | and we’ll support you no matter what. | 不管发生什么事,我们都会支持你 |
[10:47] | Right, Frank? | 是不是?弗兰克 |
[10:55] | I’ll support you. | 我会支持你的 |
[10:58] | Thanks, Ma. | 谢谢,妈 |
[11:00] | Even if you are gay. | 哪怕你是同性恋 |
[11:02] | Believe me, Robert, I did not say that you were gay. | 相信我,罗伯特 我没有说你是同性恋 |
[11:04] | Could we talk about something else, please? | 我们能不能换个话题? |
[11:07] | You of all people should understand, Frank. | 你应该更理解这类事,弗兰克 |
[11:11] | What about that man in Korea? | 还记得你在朝鲜时认识的那个男人吗? |
[11:12] | I told you never to mention that. | 我告诉过你别提这件事 |
[11:26] | What? What happened in Korea? | 怎么了?在朝鲜什么事? |
[11:29] | Nothing happened! | 没什么 |
[11:31] | We were in a foxhole. It was cold and snowing. | 当时我们在战壕里, 天下着大雪,非常寒冷 |
[11:34] | We had to keep warm. | 我们不得不互相取暖 |
[11:36] | We huddled! | 于是就抱在了一起! |
[11:38] | You gotta survive, don’t you? It lasted half a second! | 我必须生存,你懂吗? 而且这只持续了半秒钟! |
[11:41] | You see, dear? Your father understands. | 听到了吗?亲爱的 你爸爸是理解的 |
[11:44] | Our coats were insufficient! | 我们的衣物供应不足! |
[11:46] | – It was huddle or die! – Oh, shut up, Frank. | -不抱就得死! -噢,闭嘴吧,弗兰克 |
[11:50] | We’re talking about Robert, | 我们在说罗伯特 |
[11:52] | and we’re telling him that we will respect his choice. | 我们要让他知道,我们会尊重他的选择 |
[11:56] | It’s not my choice! | 这不是我的选择! |
[11:58] | I know, dear. Frieda says it’s something you’re born with. | 我明白,亲爱的 佛瑞塔说这都是天生的 |
[12:04] | Robert, just ignore ’em, that’s all. | 罗伯特,别理他们就行了 |
[12:06] | Ignore them? My parents think I’m gay. | 别理他们?我的父母认为我是同性恋! |
[12:10] | So what? If they tell everyone they know, that’s four people. | 那又怎么样?就算他们去告诉 所有认识的人,那也不过是四个 |
[12:22] | Thanks a lot, Raymond. | 多谢你,雷蒙德 |
[12:25] | I didn’t say you were, all right? | 我没说过你是! |
[12:27] | It was a “what if. “ | 我说的是“万一” |
[12:28] | Like, “What if we were adopted?” | 比如“万一我们是被捡来的怎么办?” |
[12:31] | It didn’t really happen, but it’s fun to think about. | 虽然不是真的,但是想想也蛮好玩的 |
[12:35] | Yeah, well, have your fun. | 好吧,你慢慢玩吧 |
[12:41] | He has always been very sensitive. | 他总是那么多愁善感 |
[12:44] | He outranked me, I couldn’t say no! | 他级别比我高!我不得不服从! |
[13:04] | # It’s so nice # | # 回到属于我自己 # |
[13:06] | # To be back home # | # 温暖的家中 # |
[13:08] | # Where I belong # | # 感觉如此惬意 # |
[13:12] | # You’re looking… # | # 你看…… # |
[13:15] | Robert. | 罗伯特 |
[13:19] | I know you’re in there. | 我知道你在家 |
[13:21] | I parked right behind you. | 我就在你后面停车的 |
[13:25] | Then move your car. | 那就把你的车移开 |
[13:27] | I don’t want to be late for my parade in the village. | 我可不想错过“同志会”的乐园 |
[13:34] | Come on! I just wanna talk. | 快开门,我想跟你谈谈 |
[13:37] | Go away. | 走开 |
[13:39] | Listen, I know you’re not gay! | 听着,我知道你不是同性恋! |
[13:42] | Get in here! | 进来! |
[13:49] | You don’t think I’m gay? | 你觉得我不是同性恋? |
[13:51] | Then why was I outed at breakfast? | 那早餐时我怎么会成为众矢之的的? |
[13:54] | Come on, you know Mom and Dad. | 你还不了解爸爸和妈妈吗? |
[13:56] | You say one thing, and they’re off and running. | 你随便说一件事, 他们就添油加醋了 |
[13:59] | And what was that one thing? | 那你随便说了件什么事? |
[14:00] | Robert’s man-crazy? | 罗伯特是个“男人迷”? |
[14:04] | I wouldn’t say that. | 我没说过 |
[14:06] | I’d say something like… | 我说的是…… |
[14:08] | “Robert has lovely little knick-knacks on his mantel. “ | “罗伯特的壁炉架上有很可爱的小装饰” |
[14:14] | They are lovely. | 它们的确很可爱 |
[14:18] | Okay. So what? | 好吧,那又怎样? |
[14:20] | I got them at an antique fair. | 我从古董集市上淘来的 |
[14:23] | All right, whatever! | 好了,不管他 |
[14:26] | Look, I was kidding. | 我是开玩笑的 |
[14:28] | I’m sorry that I talked to Mom and Dad. | 我很抱歉和爸妈说了那些 |
[14:30] | I always am. | 我不长记性 |
[14:33] | Well, no, listen, I never considered it, | 不过话说回来,我倒是从来没想过, |
[14:36] | but look at me. | 你看看我, |
[14:37] | I’m divorced, breakups left and right. | 我离婚了,还动不动就和女朋友分手 |
[14:40] | I don’t know, Raymond. If the whole family thinks I am… | 我不知道,雷蒙德 如果全家人都认为我是…… |
[14:42] | Will you stop it? They don’t think you’re gay! | 别说了,他们没认为你是同性恋 |
[14:45] | They’re just confused. | 他们只是疑惑 |
[14:48] | Maybe you shouldn’t have worn that shirt today. | 也许你今天不应该穿这件衬衫的 |
[14:54] | Oh, hey, I didn’t buy this shirt. | 这不是我自己买的 |
[14:56] | Ma bought it for me. | 是妈给我买的 |
[15:01] | Oh, look, | 听着, |
[15:03] | this whole thing is Debra’s fault. | 黛博拉才是罪魁祸首 |
[15:05] | She put the idea in my head that if you were gay… | 是她把你是同性恋这个 概念灌输给我的… |
[15:08] | Debra thinks I’m gay too?! | 黛博拉也觉得我是同性恋? |
[15:10] | No! No one thinks you’re gay! Except for maybe Amy. | 不,没人这么觉得!除了艾米或许是 |
[15:13] | Oh, only the woman I was sleeping with? | 噢,偏偏是和我上过床的那个女人? |
[15:16] | Look, Amy’s got nothing to compare it with. | 艾米没什么比较 |
[15:19] | She was a virgin when you met her. | 你认识她的时候她还是处女 |
[15:22] | Come on, you’ve got nothing to worry about. | 行了,没什么好担心的 |
[15:25] | Jeez. | 老天 |
[15:31] | Hey, Ray, | 嘿,雷 |
[15:33] | let me ask you something. | 我想问问你 |
[15:35] | Do you ever notice guys? | 你有没有留意过男人? |
[15:37] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[15:39] | Well, like if a guy is really cut, you know, | 某些长得很帅的男人, |
[15:41] | when you’re at the gym, | 比如你在健身房的时候, |
[15:43] | you ever notice him? | 你留意过没有? |
[15:51] | No. | 没有 |
[15:53] | Oh. | 噢 |
[15:56] | Do you? | 你呢? |
[15:59] | A little bit, yeah. | 偶尔有 |
[16:01] | So what? So you notice him a little, so what? | 那又怎样?偶尔留意一下男人,能说明什么? |
[16:03] | – That’s normal. – Then why don’t you? | -那很正常 -那你为什么没有? |
[16:06] | All right… I notice a little! | 好吧,我偶尔也会有 |
[16:09] | Like I noticed your knick-knacks. | 就像我留意到你的小装饰品 |
[16:11] | It’s something in the room, that’s all. | 只不过是身边存在的一些事物罢了,没什么 |
[16:13] | It doesn’t mean I got a thing for knick-knacks. | 这并不表示我对小装饰品想入非非 |
[16:23] | So you never wondered if you were? | 这么说你从来没想过这事? |
[16:26] | Every guy wonders | 每个男人都想知道 |
[16:28] | if he is at some point. | 他会不会有点那个倾向 |
[16:30] | – You sure? – Yeah yeah. | -真的? -是啊 |
[16:32] | You wonder and then you see some breasts, | 你正在疑惑,接着你看到了胸部 |
[16:34] | you walk into a wall, and there you go. | 不知不觉就撞到了墙上 所以,什么事都没了 |
[16:39] | So… | 那么…… |
[16:41] | when did you think about it? | 你什么时候开始考虑这个问题的? |
[16:43] | – I don’t know. I don’t remember. – You don’t remember | -我不知道,不记得了 -你不记得了 |
[16:46] | – ’cause you never thought about it. – I thought about it. | -是因为你从来没考虑过 -我考虑过的 |
[16:48] | – When? – 10th grade. | -什么时候? -10年级的时候 |
[16:52] | Go ahead. | 继续说 |
[16:54] | Nothing, it’s… | 没什么…… |
[16:56] | Patrick Lopez wrote “You’re a gay” | 帕特里克・洛佩兹在我的年志上写道: |
[16:58] | in my yearbook, | “你是个同性恋” |
[17:00] | and I thought maybe I was. | 于是我就想也许我真的是 |
[17:04] | Just because he wrote that? | 就因为他那么写了? |
[17:05] | No, because Patrick Lopez was gay, | 不,是因为帕特里克・洛佩兹是个同性恋 |
[17:08] | and I thought he would know. | 所以我以为他会知道 |
[17:13] | What if I don’t know? | 要是我还不知道呢? |
[17:16] | You’re not! | 你不是的! |
[17:18] | Even if you were, it wouldn’t be the end of the world. | 就算你是,也不会世界末日 |
[17:20] | You’d still be my brother. | 你仍旧是我的哥哥 |
[17:23] | My big homosexual brother. | 我的大块头同性恋哥哥 |
[17:29] | That means a lot to me, Raymond. | 你这样说我很欣慰,雷蒙德 |
[17:31] | Yeah yeah yeah. | 是啊 |
[17:46] | I’m glad we had this talk. This is nice. | 很高兴和你聊天,感觉很好 |
[17:48] | I should be gay more often. | 我应该多变几次同性恋 |
[17:52] | Hey, did you hear what Ma said? | 嘿,你听到妈说的话没有? |
[17:54] | – When? – This morning. | -什么时候? -今天早上 |
[17:56] | She said that she would love and support me | 她说,不管发生什么事 |
[17:58] | no matter what. | 她都会支持我 |
[18:00] | It’s the nicest thing she ever said to me. | 这是她对我说过的最感人的话了 |
[18:02] | The runner-up was “You’ve got spinach in your teeth. “ | 其次就是“你的牙齿上有菠菜” |
[18:06] | I’ll tell you one thing, | 我跟你说, |
[18:08] | I would have made an excellent gay man. | 要是我是同性恋,我肯定很棒 |
[18:12] | – What? – Yeah, hear me out. | -什么? -听说我, |
[18:14] | I always have problems with women, right? | 我和女人在一起总是出问题,对吧? |
[18:16] | But you hang with a guy… | 但是和男人在一起的时候, |
[18:18] | there’s no hassles. You play some golf, | 就不会有吵架,可以一块玩高尔夫 |
[18:21] | you tell a joke… nobody’s offended | 说说笑话也不会有人生气 |
[18:23] | or you don’t even have to talk at all, nobody cares. | 有时候甚至连话都不必说,没人会在意 |
[18:26] | We could sit and watch TV as long as we want, | 只要我们愿意,就可以坐在一起看电视 |
[18:29] | and nobody asks, “What are you thinking?” | 没人会问“你到底在想什么?” |
[18:32] | Maybe I’m gay. | 也许我也是同性恋 |
[18:38] | Don’t laugh so fast. There was a sergeant on our force, | 别笑得那么快,我们队里有个警官, |
[18:41] | a regular guy, just like you and me, | 一个很普通的人,就跟你和我一样 |
[18:43] | who had no idea he was that way | 他以前从没想过自己会是同性恋 |
[18:45] | until his trip to Hawaii. | 直到他去了夏威夷 |
[18:47] | What do you mean? What happened? | 发生什么事了? |
[18:49] | A guy rented him a boogie board, | 有个男人租了块冲浪板给他 |
[18:51] | and a bell went off. | 于是便一发不可收拾了… |
[18:54] | Today, they run a gift shop on Maui. | 如今,他们一起在茂伊岛 (夏威夷群岛之一)开了家礼品店 |
[19:00] | So what… what are you saying? | 那……你什么意思啊? |
[19:02] | We just haven’t met Mr. Right? | 我们只不过还没遇到“白马王子”? |
[19:05] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[19:07] | Debra and I were talking about going to Hawaii. | 黛博拉和我正在考虑去夏威夷呢 |
[19:12] | I wouldn’t. | 要是我就坚决不去 |
[19:17] | Robert, hey… | 罗伯特,嘿…… |
[19:19] | you got someone in there? | 你屋里是不是有男人? |
[19:28] | Yes, I do. | 是的 |
[19:30] | Never mind, I’ll come back. | 没关系,我一会再来 |
[19:33] | Oh, hey, Ray. | 噢,嘿,雷 |
[19:36] | Yeah, hi there, Dad. | 你好,爸爸 |
[19:38] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干什么? |
[19:41] | I gotta get your mother off my back. | 你妈妈叫我来的 |
[19:43] | She’s killing me over this. | 我快被她烦死了 |
[19:45] | “He’s your son. Why can’t you be a person?” | “他是你的儿子?你到底是不是人?” |
[19:49] | So I’m here. | 所以我就来了 |
[19:51] | I’m talking to you. | 我想和你谈谈 |
[19:54] | – Okay? – Okay. | -行吗? -好的 |
[19:57] | But there are certain things | 但是问题是 |
[19:58] | I don’t want to talk about. | 我不想谈 |
[20:01] | Okay. | 没问题 |
[20:03] | So, you wanna… | 那么,你想…… |
[20:06] | watch a game or something? | 看场比赛? |
[20:08] | Yes! Yes, the game. | 好啊,好啊,看比赛 |
[20:11] | The game is good. | 还是比赛好 |
[20:13] | How about you, Ray, you wanna watch? | 你呢?雷,要一起看吗? |
[20:15] | Yeah yeah, put the game on. | 好的,打开吧 |
[20:18] | So… | 那么…… |
[20:20] | this is all right. | 这才像回事 |
[20:23] | Just the guys hanging out. | 男人们在一起聚聚 |
[20:26] | Dad, let me ask you something. | 爸爸,我想问问你 |
[20:28] | You ever been to Hawaii? | 你去过夏威夷吗? |
[20:32] | Oh, yeah, I love Hawaii. | 去过,我爱夏威夷 |
[20:35] | It’s beautiful there. | 那里太美了 |
[20:37] | Me and a few of the guys from my unit | 我和一些战友 |
[20:39] | had to stop over there on the way back from Korea. | 从朝鲜回国的途中在那里停留了几天 |
[20:44] | Boy, did we see some action! | 老天,那几天可真够带劲的! |
[20:56] | I got it. | 我去开 |
[21:05] | Hey, how’s it going? | 嘿,你好吗? |
[21:11] | I just need you to sign for this. | 请你在这里签名 |
[21:27] | I’m gonna need that back. | 把那个还给我 |
[21:30] | – Thanks a lot. See ya. – Mmm-hmm. | -谢谢你,再见 -嗯哼 |
[21:36] | What did you get? | 什么东西? |
[21:47] | There you go. | 没事了 谢谢观赏! |