时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | All right, see you later. | 那一会见 |
[00:03] | Okay, have fun driving your little scooters. | 好,祝你骑小摩托车开心 |
[00:06] | They’re not scooters, okay? | 那不叫小摩托车,懂吗? |
[00:08] | They’re professional go-carts. You know. | 那是专业卡丁车 |
[00:10] | You know they’re go-carts. | 懂吗?卡丁车! |
[00:13] | Whatever. | 随便啦 |
[00:16] | Look, don’t get mad at me. Andy’s the one | 你可别怪我, |
[00:18] | who wants to go. He’s all excited about it. | 是安迪非要去的,他激动得要命呢 |
[00:20] | – I don’t want to go. – Ray? | -其实我一点也不想去 -雷! |
[00:22] | I heard you making “vroom-vroom” noises in the bathroom. | 我听到你在浴室里发出 “vroom-vroom”的声音 |
[00:26] | What are you listening to me in there for? | 你干嘛偷听我? |
[00:28] | Read a book. | 看你的书 |
[00:31] | Hey, good news, Raymond. | 嘿,好消息,雷蒙德 |
[00:33] | They had the meat lover’s pizza special today. | 今天的特餐是香荤匹萨 |
[00:35] | You order one meat lover’s, you get another free meat lover’s. | 而且还是买一送一 |
[00:41] | After breaking up with Amy, I know you swore off women, | 自从你和艾米分手后, 我知道你对女人很感冒了 |
[00:44] | but I don’t think turning to meat is the answer. | 但我没想到你居然把心思转向吃肉了 |
[00:46] | Ha ha, very funny, that’s a good one. | 哈哈,真滑稽!说得好! |
[00:48] | I got side salads, and wings too, | 我还点了色拉和鸡翅 |
[00:51] | all for the big game, huh, Ray? | 全是为了这场比赛,是吧?雷 |
[00:53] | So fire up the satellite, | 所以赶快把电视打开, |
[00:55] | because the food’s gonna be here any minute. | 美味马上送到! |
[01:00] | Oh, man, Robert, | 噢,对了,罗伯特 |
[01:02] | I completely forgot about this. | 我彻底忘记了 |
[01:04] | Me and Andy, we… | 我和安迪,我们…… |
[01:06] | gotta go to work. | 今天得上班 |
[01:11] | What, on a Saturday? | 什么?在星期六? |
[01:13] | Yeah, Saturday! Tell me about it. | 是啊,星期六!倒霉透了! |
[01:15] | We lost our columns in the computer. | 我们电脑里的文稿全都丢了 |
[01:18] | Apparently, some janitor, he spilled coffee on the… | 显然,有个管理员, 他把咖啡洒在了… |
[01:20] | motherboard. | 主板上 |
[01:30] | All right, okay, well, | 好吧,没关系 |
[01:32] | maybe we’ll do it next week. | 我们下个星期再聚好了 |
[01:34] | Definitely, next week. Don’t even try | 说定了,下个星期 |
[01:36] | to get out of it. We’re doing this next week. | 不见不散,就下个星期! |
[01:38] | Okay. You mind if I use the phone? | 好的,我能用一下电话吗? |
[01:41] | No no, go ahead. | 当然,用吧 |
[01:46] | Why can’t Robert go with you?! | 你为什么不带罗伯特一起去? |
[01:48] | Yeah, right. Why don’t I bring you too? | 问得好,那我干脆也带你去好了? |
[02:07] | – What are you doing? – That book is boring. | -你干嘛呢? -那本书无聊死了 |
[02:12] | You should read more often. | 你真应该经常看 |
[02:19] | – Ray! Hey, Ray? – Oh, no. | -雷!嘿,雷! -噢,不会吧 |
[02:21] | You upstairs? | 你在楼上吗? |
[02:23] | Yeah, but we’re reading. | 在,不过我们在看书 |
[02:26] | Ray! | 雷! |
[02:32] | Dad! | 爸爸! |
[02:33] | Let’s go, your brother’s in the hospital. | 快起来,你哥哥进医院了! |
[02:35] | – What happened? – I don’t know, he’s in the hospital, | -出什么事了? -我也不知道,他现在在医院, |
[02:38] | – Queens hospital. – But why? | -皇后医院 -到底怎么回事? |
[02:40] | He was on duty, he got hurt, that’s all they would tell me. | 他在执勤的时候负伤了,我就知道这些 |
[02:42] | – Let’s go! – Oh my God. | -走吧! -噢,我的天哪! |
[02:44] | Mrs. Scarpulla is coming over, she’ll watch the kids. | 斯卡普拉太太会过来照看孩子 |
[02:47] | I’ll meet you at the car. | 我在车里等你们 |
[02:49] | Oh my God, Robert. | 噢上帝啊,罗伯特 |
[02:54] | – Robert? – Oh, my baby! | -罗伯特? -噢,我的宝贝! |
[02:56] | – Oh, Robby! – Hi, Ma. | -噢,罗比! -嗨,妈! |
[03:00] | – How are you doing, son? – Are you okay? You look okay. | -你还好吗?儿子 -你没事吧?看起来挺好的 |
[03:03] | – Yeah, I’ll be fine. – Oh, Robert. | -嗯,我没事 -噢,罗伯特 |
[03:05] | – Debra, be careful. – You okay? I didn’t mean to hurt you. | -黛博拉,当心点 -没事吧?我不是有意的 |
[03:08] | No no, I’m okay. Hugging is fine. | 没事,抱一抱还是可以的 |
[03:10] | Oh, good. Oh! | 噢,太好了! |
[03:14] | – Ow! – Ooh, I’m sorry. | -嗷! -噢,对不起! |
[03:16] | – What happened, were you shot? – No. | -发生什么事了?你中枪了? -不是 |
[03:18] | – Switchblade? – No. | -被刺伤了? -不是 |
[03:19] | Who did this? Tell me who did this to you. | 谁干的?告诉我到底是谁干的? |
[03:22] | – What are you gonna do, Ma? – You’d be surprised. | -你想干什么?妈 -你做梦也想不到! |
[03:26] | All right, back it up. Let’s back up a little. | 好了,退后,退后一点 |
[03:29] | Some guys were running a rodeo, | 有人在搞牛仔竞技 |
[03:31] | and we got the call to shut them down. | 我们接到命令去制止他们 |
[03:32] | Wait a minute, rodeo? | 等一下,牛仔竞技? |
[03:34] | What is that, police talk for whorehouse? | 什么意思?这是警察对鸡窝的暗称? |
[03:39] | No, it was a real rodeo. | 不,是真的牛仔竞技 |
[03:41] | A rootin’- tootin’ rodeo. | 一场沸沸扬扬的牛仔竞技 |
[03:43] | – In New York? – In Queens. | -在纽约? -在皇后区 |
[03:46] | It was an illegal rodeo. These guys set them up in parking lots, | 这是非法的,那些家伙居然在停车场里搞 |
[03:49] | with animals, rides, music. | 到处都是动物、赛车、音乐… |
[03:51] | This city’s got everything! | 这鬼地方真是什么怪事都有! |
[03:55] | So we roll in and everyone scatters. | 我们过去把人群驱散了 |
[03:57] | We’re running after them and then we realize | 我们追着他们,接着便发现 |
[04:00] | some of the animals were heading | 有些动物正朝着 |
[04:02] | down Queens Boulevard. | 皇后大道冲去 |
[04:04] | So I took off after the horses. | 所以我去追赶马匹 |
[04:06] | You always wanted a pony. | 你一直想要匹小马 |
[04:10] | All right, Ma, nobody cares about that. | 行了,妈,谁还管那些 |
[04:12] | – What happened to you? – Well, the horses were too fast, | -后来怎么样了? -那些马跑得太快了, |
[04:16] | so I gave up. | 我根本追不上 |
[04:18] | Then I hear “buh-boom, buh-boom. “ | 接着我听到“哞~~哞~~”的声音 |
[04:20] | I look over, | 我转头一看, |
[04:22] | and there he is. | 它出现了 |
[04:24] | – Who? – A bull. | -谁? -一头公牛 |
[04:28] | – A bull?! – Yep, I big old bull. | -公牛? -没错,一头巨大的老公牛 |
[04:33] | He was tied to a telephone pole, but he broke loose. | 本来被拴在一根电线杆上,但是它挣脱了 |
[04:36] | Then he started heading right for Judy. | 接着它向茱迪冲去 |
[04:38] | – Oh my God! – What happened? | -噢我的天哪! -后来怎么样了? |
[04:41] | Well, I yelled, | 我冲它大嚷, |
[04:43] | “Hey hey, bull!” | “嘿嘿,公牛!” |
[04:47] | I don’t know. I guess I distracted him | 大概是我吸引了它的注意力, |
[04:50] | because he stopped cold… | 它渐渐停了下来… |
[04:53] | and then he turned… | 慢慢地转身… |
[04:56] | and then he started coming for me. | 然后径直向我冲了过来 |
[04:58] | – Oh, no! – Oh, yeah. | -噢,不! -噢,没错 |
[05:00] | It was like that Wall Street ad. | 就像那个华尔街广告 |
[05:02] | – Or that malt liquor commercial. – Yeah. | -或是那个麦芽啤酒广告 -是啊 |
[05:05] | So he’s coming towards me, and… | 它朝我逼近,然后… |
[05:08] | Did you get away? | 你逃脱了吗? |
[05:26] | Where are we, Ma? | 我们现在在哪?妈 |
[05:29] | – Oh my God! – Shh. | -噢天哪! -嘘! |
[05:32] | I’m telling you, the ground, it shook. | 我告诉你们,那时真是地动山摇 |
[05:35] | Why didn’t you run? | 你干嘛不跑? |
[05:41] | I did run, Dad. | 我跑了,爸爸 |
[05:43] | I don’t know if you’ve ever been in this situation before, | 我不知道你以前有没有经历过这种情况 |
[05:47] | but the first thing that comes to mind | 但那时我的第一反应就是… |
[05:49] | is run! | 跑! |
[05:53] | So I’m running and running, | 我跑啊跑啊, |
[05:55] | and he’s getting closer and closer, | 它越追越近 |
[05:57] | and then his horn gets me… | 接着它的角就顶到了我… |
[06:00] | and my feet are off the ground, | 我的脚立刻就腾空了 |
[06:02] | like I’m flying. | 就像飞起来一样 |
[06:04] | Incredible painful flying. | 难以想象的痛苦飞行 |
[06:07] | Then he tosses me aside like a sock, | 然后它把我扔到一边,就像扔一只袜子 |
[06:10] | and I’m on the pavement, | 我摔到了人行道上 |
[06:12] | and he gives me a couple of snorts | 它朝我喷了几次鼻气 |
[06:14] | and lumbers up the ramp and into his trailer. | 然后就慢慢地走上斜坡,到它的拖车里去了 |
[06:19] | Unbelievable! You were gored! | 真不敢相信!你被顶了! |
[06:22] | By a freakin’ bull! | 被一只发狂的公牛! |
[06:26] | Holy crap! | 真他妈见鬼! |
[06:28] | Where did he get you? | 它戳到你哪了? |
[06:30] | In my adductor magnus. | 我的内收大肌 |
[06:32] | Your what? | 你的什么? |
[06:34] | It’s my upper thigh… | 我的大腿上方… |
[06:36] | area. | 部位 |
[06:40] | Sounds like he got you in the ass. | 听起来它是戳到你的屁股了 |
[06:44] | I’m not… | 我没有… |
[06:46] | I’m not laughing. | 我没有笑 |
[06:47] | It’s horrible, it’s horrible. I’m not laughing. | 这太可怕了!!我没有笑! |
[06:50] | It’s upper thigh. | 是大腿上方 |
[06:53] | Oh, I hate all this police business. | 噢,我痛恨警察这差使 |
[06:55] | I always knew I’d get this call. | 我早就知道会接到这样一通电话的 |
[06:58] | Really? The your-son-has-been-gored- in-the-ass-by-a-bull call? | 真的?一通“你的儿子被 公牛顶了屁股”的电话? |
[07:05] | It’s upper thigh! | 是大腿上方!! |
[07:07] | Your job is so dangerous. | 你的工作太危险了 |
[07:09] | They should have prepared you better. | 他们应该优化你的装备 |
[07:11] | Yeah, they should have started you out | 没错,他们在派你出去之前, |
[07:13] | as one of those clowns in the barrel. | 应该像小丑一样把你装进桶里 |
[07:16] | You know what? Enough already! | 你这家伙闹够了没有?! |
[07:18] | This is a serious injury, and I don’t see you | 他伤得非常严重!我谅你也不敢 |
[07:21] | taking a bull for your partner. | 为了搭档去引开公牛! |
[07:25] | Hello. Officer Barone, | 你好,巴龙警官 |
[07:27] | I just need to check your I.V. | 我要检查一下你的IV |
[07:30] | What what what? | 干嘛干嘛? |
[07:33] | Do you realize, in a group that includes your father, | 你知道吗?在所有的人里面 ――包括你的爸爸, |
[07:36] | you’re being the most insensitive? | 你是最冷血的! |
[07:41] | Yeah, I don’t know what’s wrong with Dad, | 是啊,我也不知道爸爸是怎么了, |
[07:43] | he must be tired. | 他一定是累了 |
[07:45] | Come on. | 行了! |
[07:47] | He’s okay! | 他挺好的啊 |
[07:49] | Laughter is the best medicine, right? | 笑是最好的良药,不是吗? |
[07:51] | I’m keeping it loose, I’m keeping it light. | 我保持轻松!我保持愉快! |
[07:54] | How about keeping it shut? | 你还是保持闭嘴吧! |
[07:58] | See? You’re funny. You should get in there with me. | 看看,你也挺幽默啊, 你应该和我一起来 |
[08:02] | If you’re going to sustain a puncture wound, | 对于刺伤来说, |
[08:05] | the best place is actually a fleshy area, like the rump. | 最幸运的部位就是肉多的地方,比如臀部 |
[08:12] | You know, I’m getting a little tired. | 我觉得有点累了 |
[08:15] | I really think that’s enough visiting for today. | 今天的探访已经足够了 |
[08:18] | All right. You rest, sweetheart. | 好的,你好好休息,宝贝 |
[08:20] | Okay, see you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[08:22] | All right there, son. | 好好呆着,儿子 |
[08:23] | Take it easy. | 放心吧 |
[08:26] | Good job. | 干得好! |
[08:33] | – Ow ow ow. – Don’t try and move so much. | -嗷嗷! -别动得那么厉害! |
[08:35] | I’ll be back a little later, Robert. | 我一会再来,罗伯特 |
[08:37] | This will teach you to pick up an extra shift, huh? | 这次是你加班的教训,是不是? |
[08:40] | Yeah, really. I’ll see you guys, huh? | 的确。那么各位再见了 |
[08:43] | Wait a minute, what do you mean, extra shift? | 等一下,你刚才说什么?加班? |
[08:45] | He said you had to work, so he came in early. | 他说你得上班,所以他就提早来了 |
[08:48] | See ya. | 再见 |
[08:50] | We’ll see you, Robert. You feel better, okay? | 我们会再来看你的,罗伯特 你很快就会好起来的,好吗? |
[08:53] | Okay, thanks, Deb. | 谢谢,黛博 |
[08:55] | Yeah yeah. | 嗯 |
[08:57] | Feel better, all right, Robert? | 你会没事的,罗伯特 |
[09:00] | Oh my God. | 哦天哪! |
[09:03] | – What’s the matter? – It’s all my fault. It’s my fault! | -怎么了? -都怪我!都怪我! |
[09:06] | Stupid go-carts. | 该死的卡丁车 |
[09:10] | For the rest of my life, I’m gonna have Robert’s ass | 我整个下半辈子都甩不掉 罗伯特的屁股 |
[09:12] | hanging over my head. | 在我眼前晃来晃去了 |
[09:18] | Let’s get back to bed now. | 现在回床上去吧 |
[09:20] | Ow ow ow ow ow! | 嗷嗷嗷! |
[09:24] | I’m hating this. I’m hating this! | 我讨厌这样!我讨厌这样! |
[09:29] | Hey, Robert! | 嘿,罗伯特! |
[09:38] | – How are you doing? – I’m doing great, Raymond. | -你怎么样? -我很好,雷蒙德 |
[09:40] | I was just showing her a magic trick. | 我正在给她变戏法呢 |
[09:46] | Well, you look great. | 你气色不错 |
[09:48] | And hey, guess what. | 还有,猜猜谁来了 |
[09:51] | From your past, | 是你曾经认识的 |
[09:53] | a special special lady. | 一位非常非常特别的女士 |
[09:57] | – Oh God! – Come on. | -噢,天哪! -来啊 |
[10:00] | – Hi, Robert. – Amy… | -嗨,罗伯特 -艾米… |
[10:04] | hi. | 嗨 |
[10:06] | You know what? I’m gonna get you a bigger seepage pad. | 我要给你换一块大一点的防漏垫 |
[10:15] | Thank you! | 谢谢 |
[10:19] | Robert, I heard about what happened. | 罗伯特,我都听说了 |
[10:22] | Yeah, it’s nice to see you again, Amy. | 嗯,很高兴又见到你,艾米 |
[10:25] | You too. | 我也是 |
[10:28] | I’ll be back later. Don’t forget to fill out your menu. | 我一会再来,别忘了把菜单写好 |
[10:30] | Remember, you’re on a soft diet. | 记住了,你现在只能吃流质。 |
[10:35] | Correct me if I’m wrong, sounds to me | 要是我没猜错的话, |
[10:37] | like someone can have all the soup he wants, huh? | 某人可以尽情地喝汤了,嗯? |
[10:42] | There’s nothing in the world like soup. | 这世上没有比汤更妙的了 |
[10:46] | Well, stew, stew is like soup. | 对了,还有炖菜,炖菜和汤差不多 |
[10:52] | So, you’re looking well. | 你看起来不错 |
[10:54] | I read about you in the paper. | 我在报纸上读到你了, |
[10:57] | You’re famous. | 你现在出名了 |
[10:59] | Great. | 好极了 |
[11:03] | Look at this, Amy. The animal rights people | 看这个,艾米,动物保护协会 |
[11:05] | sent Robert a thank you | 向罗伯特致谢, |
[11:07] | for the humane way that he… | 因为他以一种非常人道的方法… |
[11:09] | stopped the bull. | 制止了那头公牛 |
[11:12] | All right, Raymond. | 够了,雷蒙德 |
[11:15] | Look, Amy, it was nice of you to stop by. | 艾米,谢谢你今天来看我 |
[11:17] | Oh, okay. | 噢,好的 |
[11:19] | I guess you should get your rest. | 你还是多休息吧 |
[11:22] | Get better, all right? | 尽快好起来,好吗? |
[11:23] | That’s what I’m here for. | 我来医院就是为了好起来 |
[11:32] | That was great, seeing Amy again, eh? | 能再见到艾米,感觉很不错吧? |
[11:34] | Yeah, once we stopped dating, | 是啊,我们刚分手的时候, |
[11:37] | I was worried I wouldn’t get to be | 我还担心我再也不能 |
[11:39] | humiliated in front of her anymore. | 在她面前丢脸了 |
[11:44] | So I heard you’re packing up, | 我听说你在打包, |
[11:46] | going home soon. That’s good. | 马上就能回家了,太好了 |
[11:48] | – I’m not going home. – What do you mean? Why not? | -我还不能回家 -什么意思?为什么? |
[11:52] | I can barely hobble, Ray. | 我只能勉强走路,雷 |
[11:54] | I can’t take care of myself. | 我没法照顾自己 |
[11:56] | I have to move in with Mom and Dad tomorrow. | 我明天就得搬到爸妈那里去了 |
[11:59] | Oh God. | 噢天哪 |
[12:02] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[12:05] | Eh, come on, cheer up. | 呃,好了,高兴点 |
[12:08] | Come on, cheer up! | 高兴点啊! |
[12:10] | Cheer up, or I’m gonna get you. | 否则我就来顶你咯! |
[12:31] | All right, look, | 好了,听着 |
[12:33] | I gotta tell you something. | 我想告诉你一件事 |
[12:39] | When you took the extra shift | 当你因为我没有和你 |
[12:41] | because I didn’t watch the ballgame with you | 一起看球赛而去加班的时候, |
[12:45] | I know that you thought I had to go to work, | 你是以为我得上班, |
[12:47] | but see, I kind of forgot that we had plans, | 但我其实是忘了和你的约定, |
[12:51] | and I didn’t want to hurt your feelings, | 而我又不想让你难过, |
[12:54] | so I told you I had to work, | 所以才告诉你我得上班 |
[12:57] | but really, | 事实上, |
[12:59] | I went with Andy to drive go-carts. | 我和安迪去玩卡丁车了 |
[13:05] | Why are you telling me this? | 你为什么现在要告诉我这些? |
[13:07] | What do you mean? I feel bad, I wanted you to know. | 什么意思?我觉得很难过, 我希望对你说实话 |
[13:10] | – You want me to know that? – Yeah. | -你想让我知道真相? -是的 |
[13:13] | Yeah, and to give you this “Get Well Soon” card. | 还有,给你这张“早日康复”贺卡 |
[13:16] | See? | 看, |
[13:18] | The monkey slipped on the banana. | 这只猴子正顺着香蕉下滑 |
[13:24] | I got it ’cause… | 我选这张卡是因为… |
[13:26] | looks like he hurt his upper thigh. | 看起来它也伤到它的大腿上方了 |
[13:38] | So you want to make me feel better? | 你真想让我好受一点吗? |
[13:40] | Of course I do. What do you think? | 当然了,怎么? |
[13:42] | I think you wanna make you feel better. | 我觉得你是想让自己好受一点 |
[13:44] | – What? – All this, Ray, | -什么? -所有的一切,雷, |
[13:47] | your little telethon here, | 你的耍宝表演, |
[13:50] | the balloons and the guest stars. | 气球、还有明星客串 |
[13:52] | This is because you feel guilty. | 都是因为你觉得内疚 |
[13:54] | And then by telling me that you dumped me | 然后你又告诉我, 你为了和安迪一起 |
[13:56] | so you could sit in a bumper car with Andy… | 玩碰碰车而把我甩了… |
[13:58] | how is that supposed to make me feel better? | 这怎么可能让我好受一点? |
[14:03] | Go-cart. | 是卡丁车 |
[14:08] | Well, as long as you feel better. | 好吧,只要你好受就行 |
[14:11] | Good night, Raymond. | 晚安,雷蒙德 |
[14:13] | – All right, listen… – I said good night. | -好吧,听着… -我说了晚安了 |
[14:16] | I don’t… I don’t feel… | 我不…… |
[14:21] | Come on, Robert. | 别这样,罗伯特 |
[14:23] | Robert, come on. | 罗伯特 |
[14:26] | Robert, | 罗伯特, |
[14:28] | you can’t do this here. | 在这里你不能这样的 |
[14:31] | You’re gonna end up in the basement | 他们会在你的大脚趾上挂一个标签, |
[14:33] | with a tag on your toe. | 然后把你送进地下室 |
[14:38] | I’m telling you, I did what you said! | 告诉你,我按你说的做了! |
[14:40] | I went over there, I gave him compassion, | 我去了,表示了关心 |
[14:42] | told him how I felt… made it worse. | 告诉他我的感受… 情况却更糟糕了! |
[14:44] | Nice going! | 干得好啊! |
[14:48] | How exactly did you show your compassion? | 你究竟是怎么表达你的关心的? |
[14:52] | With balloons! | 用气球! |
[14:55] | Did you tell him that you care about him? | 你有没有告诉他,你很在乎他? |
[14:57] | It said it on the balloon… “You’re number one!” | 气球上都写了… “你是最重要的!” |
[15:00] | Why don’t you try actually telling him that you care about him? | 你干嘛不亲口告诉他,你很在乎他? |
[15:04] | All right, look, don’t get all girlie on me, okay? | 行了,别这么婆婆妈妈的 |
[15:08] | He’s my brother. | 他是我哥哥 |
[15:09] | – He doesn’t know you care about him. – He knows! | -但是他根本不知道你在乎他! -他知道的! |
[15:12] | – He knows I would do anything for him. – And he knows because you… | -他知道我为了他什么都愿意做 -因为 |
[15:15] | dumped him for Andy, | 你为了安迪而甩了他? |
[15:17] | because you told him you dumped him for Andy, | 因为你告诉他你为了安迪而甩了他? |
[15:19] | or because you feel bad that he’s mad at you | 还是因为你很难过他生你的气, |
[15:22] | for telling him that you dumped him for Andy? | 就因为你告诉他你为了安迪而甩了他? |
[15:28] | First of all, | 首先, |
[15:29] | nobody likes a mock multiple choice. | 没人喜欢伪式多重选择题 |
[15:35] | And therefore, | 因此, |
[15:38] | there will be no second-of-all. | 没有“其次”了 |
[15:51] | Hey, Robert. You busy? | 嘿,罗伯特,你忙吗? |
[15:59] | What do you want? | 你来干什么? |
[16:01] | Eh, just to hang out. | 呃,就是过来看看 |
[16:05] | Ah, my old room. | 啊,我的旧房间 |
[16:09] | I’m glad someone else can enjoy it. | 我真高兴别人也能享用它 |
[16:15] | You got the stereo, VCR. | 你还有立体声音响,录象机 |
[16:18] | You’ve got a nice setup here. | 你的装备不错啊 |
[16:20] | Hey, walkie-talkie. | 嘿,对讲机 |
[16:23] | What’s the ETA on that apple juice? | 苹果汁上的ETA是什么? |
[16:27] | Apple juice coming up! | 苹果汁马上就来! |
[16:34] | Hey, Robert, I got all the papers you’ve been in | 嘿,罗伯特,最近几天我看了 |
[16:37] | – in the last few days. – I’ve seen them. | -所有关于你的报道 -我也看了 |
[16:39] | Here’s my favorite. | 我最喜欢这篇 |
[16:41] | “Runaway Bull: Cop Gets Horny. “ | “公牛逃跑:警察被顶(也指性兴奋)” |
[16:51] | I think it’s clever. | 我觉得写得很妙! |
[16:56] | That’s just the headlines. Nobody reads that, really. | 这只不过是标题,没人会认真看的 |
[16:59] | Here’s your apple juice, dear. | 你的苹果汁,亲爱的 |
[17:02] | I’m going to the store to get you some more Yodels. | 我要去商店给你再买一些悠逗 |
[17:05] | Do you want anything else, dear? | 你还要别的什么吗?亲爱的 |
[17:07] | My dignity. | 我的尊严 |
[17:09] | Silly. | 小傻瓜 |
[17:17] | Listen, uh… | 听着,呃… |
[17:19] | I just want you to know… | 我想让你明白, |
[17:24] | that… | 那个… |
[17:26] | I’m sorry about what happened to you. | 对你的遭遇我感到很难过 |
[17:29] | And, you know… | 还有… |
[17:33] | you’re my brother, | 你是我的哥哥 |
[17:35] | and I really care about you. | 我真的很在乎你 |
[17:39] | Who told you to say that, Debra? | 这些话是谁教你的?黛博拉? |
[17:43] | No. | 不 |
[17:45] | What do you mean? Of course not! | 你什么意思?当然不是了 |
[17:47] | Just… I’m telling you how I feel about you… | 我只是…想告诉你我内心的感受 |
[17:50] | What you say doesn’t matter, Raymond, okay? Just go. | 你说什么都没关系,雷蒙德 赶紧走吧 |
[17:53] | – Come on, Robert… – Ma! | -别这样,罗伯特… -妈! |
[17:55] | What are you gonna do? Get her to throw me out? | 你想干嘛?让她把我扔出去? |
[17:57] | I just need her. Ma, do you copy? | 我要她帮忙。 妈,听到了没有? |
[18:00] | She went to get your stinking Yodels. | 她去给你买臭悠逗了 |
[18:04] | Come on, what do you want? What is it? | 你要帮什么忙?怎么了? |
[18:06] | I’ll do whatever you want. | 不管什么我都愿意做 |
[18:08] | It’s 3:00, I need my bandage changed. | 现在是3点,我得换绷带了 |
[18:12] | Ma! Come in, Ma! | 妈!快来,妈! |
[18:17] | Relax, Raymond. | 放心,雷蒙德 |
[18:19] | I can do it myself. It’s bothering me. | 我自己能行,有点难受了 |
[18:21] | Listen, I’ll do whatever else you want. | 听着,除此之外我什么都愿意干 |
[18:25] | I’m just not good with the body… | 一般来说,我只是不太擅长 |
[18:27] | in general. | 肉体方面的… |
[18:29] | I prefer it to remain a wondrous mystery. | 我希望能保留一点神秘感 |
[18:31] | I’m not asking you to, Raymond. | 我没想让你帮忙,雷蒙德 |
[18:34] | Mom’s gonna be back real soon. | 妈妈很快就会回来的 |
[18:37] | Aw, forget it. | 唉,算了 |
[18:43] | All right, come on. | 好吧,过来 |
[18:45] | – Let’s move you over. – What are you doing? | -我帮你转过去 -你干嘛? |
[18:48] | – I said you didn’t have to. – I’m gonna do it. | -我说了你不必这么做的 -我要做 |
[18:50] | I’m gonna do it. I wanna do it. | 我要做,我想做 |
[18:54] | How do you do it? | 该怎么弄? |
[18:58] | – You’re gonna change my bandage? – That’s right. | -你真的要帮我换绷带? -是的 |
[19:01] | It’s the upper thigh, right? | 是大腿上方,对吧? |
[19:05] | Okay, the fresh ones are over there. | 好吧,干净的绷带在那边 |
[19:17] | I guess this is my payback | 我想这肯定是对我 |
[19:19] | for not changing enough diapers. | 太少给孩子换尿布的惩罚 |
[19:22] | Are you gonna do it or not? | 你到底要不要做? |
[19:24] | Yeah yeah. What do I do? | 要的!该怎么弄? |
[19:27] | Just lift up the plastic | 把塑料薄膜掀起来, |
[19:30] | and take the old bandage off. | 拿走旧的绷带 |
[19:32] | Okay. | 好的 |
[19:38] | This is kind of like Christmas morning… | 这有点像圣诞节的早晨… |
[19:48] | if I was really bad. | 除非我是个大坏蛋 |
[20:03] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了? |
[20:05] | Nothing, it’s… | 没事,这实在… |
[20:07] | – it’s just… – Big bull. | -这太… -那头牛很大 |
[20:12] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:15] | Yeah. What do I do now? | 好了,现在该怎么做? |
[20:19] | Just put on the new bandage | 把干净的绷带放上去, |
[20:22] | and just pull the plastic over. | 盖上塑料薄膜 |
[20:24] | All right. | 好了 |
[20:28] | I don’t know, I hope I’m doing this right. | 我不知道,希望我没做错 |
[20:35] | – You’re doing good, Raymond. – Yeah. | -你做得很好,雷蒙德 -嗯 |
[20:37] | You’re doing good. | 你做得很好 |
[20:44] | Come on. | 来 |
[20:52] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[20:56] | Hey, where are my keys? | 嘿,我的钥匙去哪了? |
[21:12] | Good Yodel, huh? | 悠逗不错,是吧? |
[21:14] | Yeah, but this one’s hard to peel. | 是啊,但这个挺难剥的 |
[21:18] | Little pieces, man, little pieces. | 小块小块地吃,老兄 |
[21:23] | Coming up on News 2 at 11:00, | 现在播送11点的『第二新闻』 |
[21:25] | we have exclusive home video of a police chase. | 我们有一段特别的家庭录像 ――关于警察追捕 |
[21:28] | Only this time the police are being chased, | 但这一次追捕的对象是警察, |
[21:31] | by a bull! | 而且是被一头公牛!! |
[21:38] | You won’t believe it! | 真令人难以置信! |
[21:39] | All that and more coming up on News 2. | 请继续收看『第二新闻』更多内容… |
[21:55] | You looked good. | 你还挺上镜的 谢谢观赏 |