时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Hey, how much longer we gotta help out with this thing? | 嘿,还要在这干多久? |
[00:05] | Ray, all the parents have to do their time. | 雷,所有的父母都得贡献时间 |
[00:08] | Come on, you don’t see Bill Parker complaining. | 别这样, 比尔・帕克可没抱怨 |
[00:10] | Oh, Bill Parker. | 哦,比尔・帕克 |
[00:14] | Mr. Look-At-Me-I’m-King- of-the-Carnival. | 看看我我是狂欢节国王先生 |
[00:16] | Oh, come on. | 哦,行了 |
[00:18] | He’s doing it for the school. He’s a good father. | 他是为学校做事。 他是个好父亲 |
[00:21] | What, he’s a better father than me? | 什么,他是个比我还好的父亲? |
[00:22] | Is that what you’re saying? I’m not a good father? | 你是这意思吗? 我不是好父亲? |
[00:25] | Wanna be a good father? Go help out in the childcare room. | 想做好父亲吗? 去游乐室帮帮忙吧 |
[00:27] | I’ll go. They got a TV in there? | 我回去的。 里面有电视吗? |
[00:32] | – Hey, Barone, what happened? – Oh. | -嘿,巴伦,什么事情? -哦 |
[00:35] | – What are you doing? – Hey, Parker, I’m just doing this. | -你在干什么? -嘿,帕克,我在做这个 |
[00:38] | Hey hey, gimme that. I can do that, thank you very much. | 嘿嘿,给我。 我能做的,非常感谢 |
[00:40] | – You got it? – Yes. | -你行? -是的 |
[00:42] | We’re ready to finish the booth frames. I could use some muscle. | 我们准备完成亭子架了。 我需要帮把力 |
[00:45] | Let’s rock. | 走啦 |
[00:48] | I’ll be back to check on those, and they better be spot-free, okay? | 我会回来检查的, 最好没污渍,明白? |
[00:52] | This isn’t like home, where I let that stuff slide. | 这可不是在家里, 那么容易让你过关 |
[00:57] | Hey hey! | 嘿嘿! |
[00:59] | Come on! My ankles. You wet my ankles. | 靠!我的脚踝。 你把我脚踝弄湿了 |
[01:02] | What’s wrong with you? That’s toxic, that stuff. | 你怎么回事? 那东西有毒 |
[01:04] | That sinks right through the socks and into the skin. | 会渗透袜子进到皮肤里 |
[01:09] | I like to bust her chops, keep her in line. | 我喜欢检查她的工作, 免的偷工减料 |
[01:15] | All right, Barone, see if you can fasten it. | 好吧,巴伦,看你能不能把这个拧紧 |
[01:18] | All right. All right, Parker. | 好的,好的,帕克 |
[01:20] | It’s just fastening, right? | 不就是拧个螺丝吗? |
[01:22] | Not like we’re doing rocket… ah, oh! | 又不是搞什么火箭…… 啊,噢! |
[01:26] | Oh! Mother of ugly! | 哦!真他妈见鬼! |
[01:28] | Again? You okay there? | 又来了? 你没事吧? |
[01:31] | Yeah yeah yeah yeah. | 是的是的 |
[01:33] | Mammy! | 妈咪! |
[01:37] | Maybe you should do something a little less… strenuous. | 也许你该做点不那么……劳累的事 |
[01:43] | How about stenciling with the ladies? | 要不去和女士们做油印? |
[01:45] | No no. I don’t have to do stenciling. I can do this. | 不不,我不用做油印。 我能做这个 |
[01:50] | The only reason I cut myself is I’m used to working | 我戳到自己是因为我习惯 |
[01:53] | – to working with the big tools. – Right. | -用大个的工具 -是这样 |
[01:55] | – Hi, Dad. | – Hi, Dad. -嗨,爸爸 -嗨,爸爸 |
[01:57] | – Hey, Tyler. – Look at all my new Hackidu cards. | -嘿,泰勒 -看看我这么多新Hackidu卡 |
[02:00] | Hackidu. You can’t believe how they love the Hackidu. | Hackidu。你无法相信他们又多喜欢Hackidu |
[02:03] | I can believe anything you can, probably more. | 你能相信的我也能, 也许还多些 |
[02:08] | We traded, Dad. | 我们交换了 |
[02:10] | Let’s see what you have there, son. | 我们看看你都有些什么,儿子 |
[02:12] | Ooh, Venipod, Rain Wiffle, E-Jazz. | 哦,Venipod, |
[02:15] | Hey, let’s see what… yeow! Let’s see you got there. | 嘿,让我看看你……呜! 看看你有些什么 |
[02:19] | Scrato… Scrome… | |
[02:20] | – Scramisaur. | – Scramisaur. Let me see him. -Scramisaur。让我看看 |
[02:23] | Don’t get blood on him. | 别弄上血 |
[02:27] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[02:29] | Ally, you gave away all your cards for just one card? | 爱丽,你那你所有的卡换了这张? |
[02:31] | – Yeah. – Now, Tyler, | -是的 -好了,泰勒 |
[02:33] | that doesn’t seem quite fair, does it? | 这看起来可不公平, 是不是? |
[02:34] | – It’s okay. – No no, Ally, Mr. Parker’s right. | -没关系的 -不不,爱丽,帕克先生说得对 |
[02:37] | You gave away all your cards there. | 你把你所有的卡都给别人了 |
[02:39] | – Tyler, let me have Ally’s cards back. – Dad! | -泰勒,让我把爱丽的卡片还给她 -爸爸! |
[02:41] | Tyler, I don’t want to hear it. | 泰勒,听话 |
[02:43] | Come on, let’s have those cards, hmm? | 快点,把卡片拿来,哼? |
[02:47] | – Sorry about this, Barone. – No, it’s okay, yeah. | -我很抱歉,巴伦 -不,没事的 |
[02:50] | – Daddy… – It’s okay. Daddy’s handling this. | -爸爸…… -好了。爸爸来处理 |
[02:53] | Thanks, thanks there, Parker. | 谢谢,谢谢你了,帕克 |
[02:55] | Hey, you’re welcome. I don’t usually interfere in these things, | 嘿,不客气。 我通常不插手这种事的 |
[02:58] | but sometimes that’s a dad’s job. | 不过有时候 得负起父亲的责任 |
[03:00] | Hmm, yeah, and you taught him a good lesson there too. | 没错,这会让他明白很多事理 |
[03:03] | – Okay, I’ll see you later, Parker. – Wait. Where are you going? | -好了,待会见,帕克 -等等,你去哪? |
[03:05] | Oh, yeah yeah yeah yeah. I thought I would go stenciling like you said. | 哦,是的是的。 我想我去油印好了 |
[03:09] | Well, stenciling’s right there. | 油印在那边 |
[03:12] | Oh, there it is. Okay, thank you. | 哦,在那呀。 好的,谢谢 |
[03:28] | You could make that shot. | 你能扔进这样的球? |
[03:30] | You wanna go one-on-one right now? | 想出去单挑? |
[03:35] | Ray, what is wrong with you? | 雷,你怎么回事? |
[03:37] | Oh, I know this. I know this one. | 哦,我知道, 这个我知道 |
[03:43] | Ally told me you just undid | 爱丽告诉我你破坏了 |
[03:45] | her Hackidu trade with Bill Parker’s boy. | 他和比尔・帕克儿子的Hackidu交易 |
[03:48] | He’s a lousy dad. Give me another one. | 他是个糟糕的父亲。 再给我一个问题 |
[03:51] | Shut up. Yeah, she was giving away all her cards for one card. | 闭嘴。是的,她拿所有的卡片换一张 |
[03:55] | I saved her from getting ripped off. That’s all. | 我阻止了她上当受骗。 就这样 |
[03:57] | What just happened? Come on. See? You’re making me miss it. | 刚才怎么了?行了。 看,你会让我错过比赛的 |
[04:00] | Well, she’s upset. That’s the trade she wanted to make, all right? | 她很失落。 这时他想做的交易,好吗? |
[04:03] | You gotta go back over to Bill Parker and undo what you undid. | 你必须回比尔・帕克那挽回你的错误 |
[04:07] | What are you getting so excited for? | 你这么激动干吗? |
[04:08] | It’s stupid Hackidu cards. She’ll get over it, okay? | 就是些愚蠢的Hackidu卡。 她会好的,好吗? |
[04:11] | – Wrong. – What? | -错了 -什么? |
[04:14] | You’re wrong. They’re not just cards. | 你错了。 不是卡片那么简单 |
[04:18] | I never seen these, whatchamacallthem, Hackensack cards? | 我从没见过这些,叫什么来的,Hackensack卡? |
[04:22] | Hackidu. | |
[04:24] | Okay, whatever, whatever, but I know one thing… | 好吧,随便啦。 不过有见识我知道…… |
[04:27] | kids love this card crap. | 孩子们喜欢这些个狗屁卡片 |
[04:31] | When you were a kid, you were all loopy about Batman cards. | 你小时候迷疯了蝙蝠侠卡 |
[04:34] | You loved ’em, and our old picnic table was wobbly, | 你喜欢那些卡片, 然后咱们的野餐桌不平, |
[04:36] | and I took a bunch of those cards | 我拿了一打卡片 |
[04:38] | and stuck ’em under the leg. | 垫到桌子底下 |
[04:40] | I remember that. | 我记得 |
[04:43] | They got destroyed in the rain. | 后来被雨全毁了 |
[04:45] | You’re not gonna cry, are you, Raymond? | 你不会哭吧,是不是,雷蒙德? |
[04:49] | No, that’s the thing. He didn’t cry. | 不,问题是,他没有哭 |
[04:52] | He just looked… | 他只是看起来…… |
[04:54] | betrayed. It tore my heart out. | 被背叛了。 我的心都像被挖出来了 |
[04:56] | L- I… I can’t forget that look. | 我…… 我忘不了那个眼神 |
[04:59] | Stop it! | 够了! |
[05:02] | What? | 怎么了? |
[05:04] | – That look. There it is! Stop it! – I’m not doing anything! | -那种眼神。又来了!行了! -我什么也没干! |
[05:09] | Don’t lie. It’s subtle but it’s there. | 别说谎。虽然微妙, 我也知道 |
[05:13] | Hey, I’m sorry about your cards already. | 嘿,我已经为你的卡片后悔了 |
[05:16] | It’s the one thing I did wrong. | 这时我做错的唯一一件事 |
[05:21] | The one thing? | 唯一的? |
[05:24] | How about when I was 10 years old, | 还记得我10岁的时候, |
[05:26] | and you backed your car over my big toe? | 你倒车轧了我大脚趾? |
[05:32] | Doesn’t ring a bell. | 没想起来 |
[05:37] | Frank, I’m sick of this. | 弗兰克, 我受够了 |
[05:40] | Go clean your whiskers out of the sink. | 把水槽里的胡子弄走 |
[05:44] | After you. | 女士优先 |
[05:49] | You know, just wait a second, Dad. | 你知道,等一下,爸 |
[05:52] | The Batman thing is not the same, okay? | 蝙蝠侠的事和这不一样,好不好? |
[05:54] | ‘Cause you ruined my cards. | 你毁了我的卡 |
[05:56] | I saved Ally’s cards. She wanted to get rid of all her cards for one. | 我救了爱丽的。 她想拿全部的卡换一张 |
[05:59] | Which is what she wanted to do. | 这是他想要的 |
[06:01] | Will you stop, please, huh? It’s over. | 你说够了没?过去了 |
[06:04] | What kind of cards? | 什么样的卡? |
[06:05] | Nothing, Ma. Just this Korean thing the kids are into now. | 没什么,妈。 只是些孩子们迷的韩国东西。 |
[06:09] | Oh, Hackidu. | 哦,Hackidu |
[06:12] | What card did she have? | 她的卡是什么? |
[06:14] | I don’t know. Scrami-something or other. | 不知道。 Scrami之类的 |
[06:16] | A Scramisaur? | |
[06:18] | – You know about this stuff? – A little. | -你知道这些东西? -知道一点 |
[06:21] | Scramisaur is the fastest creature on Hackidu mountain. | Scramisaur是Hackidu山里最快的动物 |
[06:25] | He starts off as a Slugowog, very slow. | 出生的时候是Slugowog,非常慢 |
[06:28] | And he can only evolve into a Scramisaur | 只有得到音速水晶 |
[06:30] | if he gets the sonic crystal. | 他才能变身成Scramisaur |
[06:33] | That’s why Scramisaurs are rare and valuable. | 所以Scramisaur才这么稀有和值钱 |
[06:40] | I’m Grandma. | 我是祖母 |
[06:45] | I have this and candy. | 我有这个和糖 |
[06:49] | Well, wait a minute, Mom. | 等等,妈 |
[06:52] | How valuable is this Scramisaur card? | 这个Scramisaur到底有多值钱? |
[06:54] | You can’t find ’em in the stores. Believe me, I looked. | 你在商店里是见不到的。 相信我,我找过 |
[06:57] | But if you find one mint condition, | 不过如果你能发现 一张全新的 |
[06:59] | no creases, that’s $65. | 没有褶皱,那就是65块 |
[07:02] | $65? | 65块? |
[07:04] | Holy crap! | 我靠! |
[07:08] | This is the work of the North Koreans. | 这是北韩的作为 |
[07:15] | You had a Scramisaur, and you lost it? | 你得到了Scramisaur, 然后你又把它丢了? |
[07:18] | Yep. What do you know, Ray? Ally knew what she was doing all along. | 是的。你知道吗,雷? 爱丽很清楚自己做的是什么 |
[07:22] | Or Parker did. | 或者帕克很清楚 |
[07:24] | – What? – You, sir, are a numbskull. | -什么? -你,先生,傻瓜 |
[07:29] | Numbskullawog. | 傻的冒泡 |
[07:33] | Now wait a minute. Parker, he… | 等一下。 帕克,他…… |
[07:35] | Parker didn’t know. He was just trying to show me what a great dad he is. | 帕克不知道。 他只是想表现自己是个多好的父亲 |
[07:38] | He took you for a ride, Satchmo. | 他把你耍了, 失败者 |
[07:42] | Come on. | 得了吧 |
[07:43] | Hey, wake up. | 嘿,醒醒吧 |
[07:44] | You think this is just Hackidu cards? | 你以为这只是Hackidu卡? |
[07:46] | You think it’s about Daddy | 你以为这只是 |
[07:48] | and setting a nice example for a little boy? | 父亲给儿子做榜样? |
[07:51] | This is business. | 这是生意 |
[07:53] | This is 65 bucks. | 这是65块 |
[07:56] | Pull your head out of your pants. | 面对现实吧 |
[08:00] | No, Frank, Bill Parker’s not like that. | 不,弗兰克,比尔・帕克不是那样的人 |
[08:03] | Where you going? | 你去哪? |
[08:05] | I got a little unfinished business with your boyfriend. | 我和你的男朋友还有点生意要做 |
[08:10] | Boyfriend? | 男朋友? |
[08:12] | This could explain why all the kids are blond. | 也难怪孩子们都是黄头发 |
[08:23] | And smart. | 而且聪明 |
[08:31] | – Oh, hey, Parker. – Oh, hey, Barone. | -哦,嘿,帕克 -哦,嘿,巴伦 |
[08:33] | Listen, you know what? I was thinking about | 听着,你知道吗? 我在想 |
[08:36] | how we made the kids trade the Hackidu cards back. | 咱们让孩子们把东西换回来了 |
[08:38] | And I kinda felt bad for Taylor. | 而我为特勒很遗憾 |
[08:40] | – Tyler. – Tyler, yeah. | -泰勒 -泰勒,是的 |
[08:44] | No no, he’s fine. | 不不,他没事 |
[08:46] | Yeah? Okay, all right. | 是吗?好的,那就好 |
[08:48] | ‘Cause you know I know how kids are. | 因为你知道 孩子们 |
[08:50] | They seem fine then later on they get all upset. | 他们看起来没事, 可然后就会很难过 |
[08:52] | So you know, it’s okay if your… | 所以你知道, 如果你的…… |
[08:54] | boy wants to trade back. | 儿子想重新交易的话 也可以 |
[08:56] | Oh, thanks. That’s really nice of you, Barone. | 哦,谢谢你的好意,巴伦 |
[08:58] | But that wouldn’t be fair to Ally, would it? | 但那对爱丽不公平,不是吗? |
[09:00] | No, you’re right, yeah. | 不,你说得对 |
[09:02] | You know what might be the fairer thing | 你知道怎样更公平地 |
[09:05] | to, like, even the trade out, | 进行交易? |
[09:07] | maybe Ally could… | 也许爱丽可以…… |
[09:09] | could give your son just a couple cards | 只给你儿子少许几张 |
[09:11] | for that Scrabby-something, whatever that thing… whatever they call it. | 来换那个Scrabby还是什么的,不管那个…… 不管他们怎么叫的 |
[09:15] | I don’t know. They have the weirdest names. | 我不知道。 名字怪极了 |
[09:18] | Yeah, that Hackidu. I think that’s Korean for “stupid Americans,” huh? | 是的,那个Hackidu。 我想那是韩语的“蠢美国人”,哈? |
[09:22] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[09:25] | – So what do you say? – Oh, thanks. | -你怎么说? -哦,谢谢 |
[09:27] | But we should probably leave well enough alone. | 也许我们没必要再费事了 |
[09:30] | Don’t you think? | 你不认为吗? |
[09:33] | Okay, listen, you know, | 好吧,听我说,你知道 |
[09:36] | if you want to know the truth, | 如果你想知道实情, |
[09:38] | my mother has this connection | 我妈和孩子们和卡片 |
[09:40] | with the kid and that card. | 有着特殊的感情 |
[09:43] | And my mother kind of wants to give it to her | 我妈想要给她这张卡 |
[09:46] | ’cause you know, she’s… | 因为你知道,她…… |
[09:48] | old. | 年纪大了 |
[09:50] | So you know what? Why don’t I just give you a couple bucks | 所以你知道吗? 要不我给你点钱 |
[09:53] | and you can get a couple more cards for your son? | 你可以拿来给你儿子 多买几张卡? |
[09:56] | And I can tell Ally that my mother gave it to her, | 然后我可以告诉爱丽 是他祖母给的 |
[09:58] | and we make the old lady happy. | 这样老太太也高兴了 |
[10:01] | You wanna buy it? | 你想买吗? |
[10:03] | Yeah, I’ll buy it. Just be done with it. | 是的,我买。 了结这件事 |
[10:05] | Who cares? Whatever. So what do you think, like three bucks? | 谁在乎呢?管它的。 你想要多少,3块? |
[10:08] | I was thinking more like 100. | 我在想,100块 |
[10:15] | You knew! | 你知道! |
[10:17] | You knew. You knew, didn’t you, Parker? You knew all along. | 你知道。你知道,是不是,帕克? 你一开始就知道 |
[10:20] | Yeah, like you didn’t. Telling me sad stories about your mother. | 是的,好像你不知道。 跟我说你妈的伤感故事 |
[10:24] | Everyone knows you hate your mother. | 谁都知道你恨你妈 |
[10:26] | – That’s my Scramisaur. – No, it’s my Scramisaur. | -这是我的Scramisaur -不,我的Scramisaur |
[10:29] | – You ripped me off. – A deaI’s a deal. No givesies-backsies. | -你坑了我 -交易就是交易。不能出尔反尔 |
[10:32] | No, you givesy-backsy first. | 不,是你先出尔反尔的 |
[10:34] | Tough noogies, Barone. | 我不在乎 |
[10:37] | It isn’t tough noogies. | 你别不在乎 |
[10:42] | Wait till I tell my wife… | 等我告诉我妻子…… |
[10:44] | the guy she thinks is better than me | 她以为比我好的人 |
[10:46] | is not! | 比不是那么回事! |
[10:49] | There’s your king. | There’s your king. 这就是你们的国王。 这就是你们的国王。 |
[10:52] | Long live the king, right? | 国王万岁,是不是? |
[10:54] | Taking advantage of a little girl. That’s who you’re working for. | 占一个小女孩的便宜。 这就是你们为他工作的人 |
[10:57] | Quit. Don’t work. Come on. | 走吧,别干了。 快点 |
[11:00] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[11:01] | He’s taking advantage of all of you. | 他利用你们所有人 |
[11:03] | He looks nice. He’s the iceman. | 他看起来像好人。 他是冰人 |
[11:05] | That’s who he is. | 这才是他的真实面目 |
[11:08] | Come on, everybody. Come on. | 摆脱了,各位。 听我的 |
[11:09] | Come on. Let’s go! | 快点。走吧! |
[11:17] | # High on Hackidu mountain # | #Hackidu的高山上# |
[11:20] | # Where the flames shoot forth in the night # | #火光照亮夜空# |
[11:23] | # The source of the Hackidu power # | #Hackidu的力量之源# |
[11:27] | # The power of justice and might # | #正义与勇敢的力量# |
[11:30] | # Buy ’em, buy ’em, Hackidu, buy ’em, buy ’em, Hackidu # | #买呀,买呀,Hackidu, 买呀,买呀,Hackidu# |
[11:33] | # Buy ’em, buy ’em, buy ’em, buy ’em, buy ’em, Hackidu! # | #买呀,买呀,买呀, 买呀,买呀,Hackidu# |
[11:39] | # Buy ’em, buy ’em, Hackidu # | #买呀,买呀,Hackidu# |
[11:40] | # Buy ’em, buy ’em, Hackidu. # | #买呀,买呀,Hackidu# |
[11:42] | All right, easy, easy. Let’s be careful. | 好了好了,别激动。 小心 |
[11:45] | Uncle Robert has a boo-boo on his upper thigh. | 罗伯特叔叔大腿受伤了 |
[11:51] | Daddy says it’s your hiney. | 爸爸说是你的屁屁 |
[11:58] | Okay, all right, that’s enough TV. | 好吧,好了,电视看得够了 |
[12:01] | – Who wants some sugar? – Me! | -谁想吃糖? -我! |
[12:04] | Okay. There you go. | 好的。去吧 |
[12:07] | Daddy, did you get my Scramisaur back? | 爸爸,你把我的Scramisaur拿回来了? |
[12:11] | Well, here’s the thing, honey. | 是这样的,亲爱的 |
[12:13] | It turns out that Mommy’s hero Mr. Parker is a big stinkin’… | 原来你妈心目中的英雄 帕克先生是个臭…… |
[12:16] | Ray! | 雷! |
[12:19] | No, I couldn’t get the cards back, Ally. I tried. | 不,我没能把你的卡要回来,爱丽。 我试了 |
[12:22] | – Oh. – Yeah, I even went to a lot of stores. | -哦 -使得,我甚至跑了很多商店 |
[12:25] | They don’t have Hackidu cards. But I did get you this. | 他们没有Hackidu卡片。 不过我给你买了这个 |
[12:28] | Huh? It’s a troll on a pencil. | 哈?洞穴巨人铅笔 |
[12:30] | Hey hey… whoa! | 嘿嘿……喔啊! |
[12:36] | Somebody needs their hair combed. | 他的头发需要梳梳 |
[12:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:43] | You gotta hand it to little Ally. | 你必须自己给小爱丽 |
[12:45] | She didn’t cry. | 她不会哭 |
[12:47] | She just looked… | 只有她的眼神…… |
[12:49] | betrayed. | 被背叛的眼神 |
[12:54] | Why’d you get ’em hooked on the cards anyway? | 你干吗让他们迷上什么卡片? |
[12:56] | Me? You’re the one that had ’em watch the TV show. That leads to the cards. | 我?是你让他们看电视节目的。 这个才是让他们迷卡片的 |
[13:00] | I didn’t know that was the show. I was turning the TV on to keep ’em quiet. | 我不知道是电视干的。 我让他们看电视好让他们安静 |
[13:03] | – Why don’t you read ’em a book? – That’s your answer for everything. | -你干吗不给他们念念书? -你就知道这个 |
[13:06] | – Do you even know how to read? – I read. I dance. I’m pretty. | -你知道怎么念吗? -我念书,我跳舞。我很漂亮 |
[13:09] | All right, all right, all right! | 好吧,好吧,好吧! |
[13:11] | Here. Save your marriage. | 给。 挽救你的婚姻 |
[13:14] | It’s Amy’s brother Russell. He owns a comic book shop. | 这是艾米哥哥鲁瑟。 他开了个漫画书店 |
[13:17] | He’s got cards there. | 他有卡片 |
[13:19] | “RusselI’s Vintage Comics. “ | “鲁瑟经典漫画” |
[13:21] | Yeah, he’s a good guy. If anyone has Scramisaur, he does. | 是的,他人不错。 如果说有人有 Scramisaur,他就有 |
[13:24] | Wait a minute. This is in Hohokus, New Jersey, all right? | 等一下。在Hohokus,新泽西, 明白? |
[13:27] | I’m not going all the way out to freakin’ Hohokus. | 我可不会大老远跑去 该死的Hohokus |
[13:30] | Come on. It’s an hour and a half! | 摆脱。 要一个半小时! |
[13:32] | Some of that’s still Indian territory. | 有些地方还是印第安人区 |
[13:35] | – Ray, you… – No, look, I’m sorry Ally’s upset, | -雷,你…… -不,我很抱歉爱丽心情不好 |
[13:38] | but I’ll talk to her, all right? | 我会跟她谈的,好吧? |
[13:40] | I’m putting an end to this card baloney. | 我来了结这个卡片的蠢事 |
[13:42] | $65, come on. | 65块,得了吧 |
[13:45] | # Buy ’em, buy ’em, Hackidu. # | #买呀,买呀,Hackidu# |
[13:47] | Yeah, okay, knock it off, upper-thigh-hole. | 好吧,好了,别没完没了的, 大腿眼 |
[13:55] | Ally, Ally… oh, those cards. | 爱丽,爱丽…… 哦,卡片 |
[13:57] | Here. Give me those for a second, okay? | 来,先给我,好吗? |
[13:59] | Listen, I want to talk to you. Come over here. | 听着,我想给你谈谈。 过来 |
[14:04] | I know… I know you want that Scramisaur. | 我知道…… 我知道你想要那个Scramisaur |
[14:07] | But there are some people out there | 不过那些人 |
[14:11] | and all they want to do is get rich. | 他们只想着赚钱 |
[14:13] | So they make kids think that things are more valuable | 于是就让孩子们以为 那些东西 |
[14:15] | than they really are. | 比实际上更值钱 |
[14:18] | Things like pieces of paper with pictures on ’em. | 比如说有图案的纸 |
[14:22] | You mean like money? | 比如说钱? |
[14:26] | No no no. No, money is | 不不不。 不,钱是 |
[14:28] | important pieces of paper with pictures on it. | 重要的有图案的纸 |
[14:30] | Look, what Daddy doesn’t like about the Hackidu people | 看,爸爸之所以不喜欢卖Hackidu的人 |
[14:34] | is that they’ve made you believe | 是因为他们让你以为 |
[14:36] | that this Scramisaur thing is worth $65. | 这个Scramisaur值65块 |
[14:39] | $65? | 65块? |
[14:41] | Yeah yeah, that’s why you wanted it, right? | 是的是的,这是你想要的原因,是吗? |
[14:43] | No. | 不 |
[14:45] | Why’d you trade all your cards for it? | 那你为什么拿你所有的卡换那个? |
[14:47] | ‘Cause Scramisaur’s my favorite. I love him. | 因为Scramisaur是我最喜欢的。 我爱它 |
[15:00] | What do you mean you love him? | 什么叫你爱它? |
[15:03] | That’s the only reason you wanted it? | 你想要就因为这个? |
[15:05] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[15:14] | It’s okay, Daddy. | 没事的,爸爸 |
[15:32] | Come on! | 拜托! |
[15:34] | You’re gonna be a bad boy, right? | 你就是不肯听话? |
[15:36] | You’re gonna be a bad man, right? | 想找茬? |
[15:42] | Stupid New Jersey. | 愚蠢的新泽西 |
[15:46] | How you doin’? | 你好啊? |
[15:50] | I’m looking for Russell. Is Russell here? | 我在找鲁瑟。 鲁瑟在吗? |
[15:52] | – You I.R.S.? – What? | -你I. R. S.(国内税务局)? -什么? |
[15:56] | Are you with the I.R.S.? | 你是税务局的? |
[15:58] | – No! – You look like I.R.S. | -不! -你看起来象税务局的 |
[16:02] | I do? | 像吗? |
[16:04] | No, that’s just it. You don’t. | 不,问题就在这。 你不像 |
[16:09] | I’m a friend of your sister Amy. | 我是你妹妹艾米的朋友 |
[16:13] | – Oh, yeah, I’m Russell. – Yeah, Ray Barone. Robert’s brother. | -哦,这样,我是鲁瑟 -这样,雷・巴伦。罗伯特的兄弟 |
[16:17] | Oh, Robert’s brother. Get out. | 哦,罗伯特的兄弟。 出去 |
[16:21] | Thanks, Clarence, see you at the convention. | 谢谢,克拉伦斯,会上见 |
[16:25] | – Listen… – Let me tell you about your brother. | -听着…… -我来跟你说说你兄弟罗伯特 |
[16:27] | My little sister put two childbearing years into Gigantor. | 我妹妹把两年大好生儿育女 的时光投给了钢铁巨人 |
[16:31] | Then he dumps her without so much as a smack-me-bum. | 结果他连个屁股都没拍 就把她甩了 |
[16:35] | I don’t really know what you mean, | 我不很明白你的意思, |
[16:38] | but I think Amy was the one | 不过我想应该是 |
[16:41] | who broke up with Robert | 艾米耍了罗伯特 |
[16:43] | without the smack-your-bum. | 连屁股都没拍一下 |
[16:48] | Can you blame her? The guy’s got no backbone. | 这能怪她吗? 那家伙没脊梁骨 |
[16:50] | He can’t commit to anything. What kind of person’s that? | 他什么都不敢承诺。 这是什么样的人? |
[16:53] | Well, you know, Robert and I, we’re really not that close. | 唔,你知道,罗伯特和我, 我们并不是那么亲近 |
[16:56] | But listen, I saw you had a sign | 不过听我说, 我看到你有牌子写着 |
[16:58] | saying you got Hackidu cards. | 你这有Hackidu卡 |
[17:00] | We’re closed. Good day, sir. | 我关门了。 再见,先生 |
[17:02] | Listen… | 听着…… |
[17:04] | Listen to me, please, | 听我说,求你了 |
[17:05] | I just drove two hours in the rain and the traffic, | 我在交通堵塞的 雨里开了两小时的车 |
[17:08] | and my back is all sore, | 我背酸得要命 |
[17:10] | and the only thing I had to eat was Cheerios on the seat of the car. | 就在车上吃了点谷圈 |
[17:14] | Your brother was very lucky to have Amy. | 你兄弟碰上艾米是他走运 |
[17:17] | – She’s very supportive. – Yeah, all right. | -她非常支持 -是的,好的 |
[17:20] | She’s the one who said, “Open your comic book store” | 是她说: “开你的漫画书店” |
[17:22] | when the rest of the family was saying “Up your medication. “ | 而家里其他的人都说: “你的药需要加大剂量” |
[17:29] | Look, I… I… | 看,我……我…… |
[17:32] | I love Amy, believe me. | 我爱艾米,相信我 |
[17:34] | Your brother needs help. If he could just learn to love himself. | 你兄弟需要帮助。 如果他能够学会如何爱自己 |
[17:37] | He needs to learn to love himself. | 他需要学会爱自己 |
[17:41] | Well… | 唔…… |
[17:43] | you’re right. | You’re right. 你是对的 |
[17:45] | I mean, that’s the greatest love of all, right? | 我是说,这是最伟大的爱了, 不是吗? |
[17:50] | Amy should be with you. | 艾米应该和你在一起 |
[17:54] | Hey, don’t think I haven’t thought of that. You know? | 嘿,别以为我没想过。 知道吗? |
[18:01] | Listen, um… | 听着,嗯…… |
[18:02] | okay, I need a certain type of Hackidu card. | 好吧,我需要特别的Hackidu卡 |
[18:06] | – No, you don’t. – What? | -不,你不需要 -什么? |
[18:08] | Yes, yes, I do. My daughter needs a Scramisaur. | 是的是的,我需要。 我女儿需要Scramisaur |
[18:11] | Let me tell you about Hackidu. | 我来告诉你Hackidu |
[18:13] | It’s evil. | 这是邪恶的 |
[18:18] | Oh, God. | 哦,天 |
[18:21] | It’s got no substance, no truth. | 没有实质,也没真实 |
[18:23] | It’s like junk food for the mind. It’s kiddie crack. | 就像是精神的垃圾食品。 儿童用可卡因 |
[18:26] | Okay, it’s kiddie crack. | 好吧,儿童用可卡因 |
[18:28] | Well, I need $65 worth of it. | 我需要65块的 |
[18:32] | How old is your daughter? | 你女儿多大? |
[18:34] | – 7. | – 7. -7岁 -7岁 |
[18:35] | I’ll tell you what she needs. | 我来告诉你她需要什么 |
[18:40] | Are you familiar with “Little Lotta”? | 你知道《小罗塔》吗? |
[18:44] | You see, Lotta is a little girl with a bow on her head | 你瞧,罗塔是个戴蝴蝶结的小姑娘 |
[18:46] | and although she’s morbidly obese, she still finds happiness. | 尽管她肥的病态, 她仍旧能找到快乐 |
[18:59] | Do you have a partner? | 你有合伙人吗? |
[19:01] | ‘Cause maybe I could talk to him about this. | 因为也许我可以和他谈谈这事 |
[19:05] | Don’t you get it, | 你不明白吗, |
[19:06] | you Long Island suburban automaton? | 你个长岛郊外的机器人? |
[19:09] | You can’t hear the truth over your lawnmower, man! | 你就是听不进你家修草坪的人 说的实话,天哪! |
[19:13] | No, wait. Listen, Russell. | 不,等等。 听着,鲁瑟 |
[19:16] | Do you have a daughter? | 你有女儿吗? |
[19:18] | I have a snake. | 我有一条蛇? |
[19:21] | All right, well then, you know what I’m talking about. | 那好,那么,你该知道我的意思 |
[19:24] | I agree with you Russell. Look, I hate this Hackidu thing. | 我同意你说的,鲁瑟。 看,我恨这个Hackidu的东西 |
[19:27] | And I hated the last thing and you know what? | 我也恨过上一件东西。 你知道吗? |
[19:29] | I’m gonna hate the next thing too, but when your daughter | 我还会很下一件的。 可是当你女儿 |
[19:33] | or your reptile looks up at you | 或是你的爬行动物 用那样的眼睛 |
[19:35] | with those eyes, | 看着你 |
[19:38] | how are you gonna say no? | 你怎么能说不呢? |
[19:41] | Have you even given comic books a chance? | 你从没给漫画书一个机会? |
[19:48] | Do you have a Scramisaur? | 你有Scramisaur吗? |
[19:51] | I might. | 也许 |
[19:57] | All right, I’m buying some comic books. | 好吧,我来买点漫画书 |
[20:00] | There you go. | 请吧 |
[20:02] | You see, kids have such wonderful open minds. | 你看,孩子们的心 是那么开放 |
[20:04] | They need to be shown… | 你需要给他们展现…… |
[20:06] | Yeah, okay, all right, I’ll take these right here. | 好吧,好了, 这些我买了 |
[20:08] | Ooh, some excellent choices. This one’s a classic. | 哦,不错的选择。 这个非常经典 |
[20:11] | You know your daughter is gonna love… | 你知道你女儿一定会喜欢…… |
[20:13] | Where’s the Scramisaur? | Scramisaur在哪? |
[20:15] | Here you are, my friend. | 给你,我的朋友 |
[20:25] | Mint condition, no creases. | 全新,没褶皱 |
[20:35] | – Thank you. – Uh-uh-uh! | -谢谢 -呃呃呃! |
[20:37] | Let’s have a little smile. | 来笑一个 |
[20:46] | That’s what it’s all about, man. | 这才对嘛,老兄 |
[20:49] | Your total is $289.50. | 总计289.50 |
[21:00] | Got it. | 买到了 |
[21:02] | Hey, what did I tell ya? That Russell, good guy, huh? | 嘿,我跟你说什么来着? 那个鲁瑟,人挺好的,哈? |
[21:05] | Yeah, he’s got a message for you… go love yourself. | 是的,他让我带个口信…… 爱你自己 |
[21:08] | Oh, that’s nice. | 哦,说得真好 |
[21:12] | – Ally, come down here. – Hi, Daddy. | -爱丽,下来 -嗨,爸爸 |
[21:17] | Got you something. | 给你带东西了 |
[21:21] | Scramisaur! Thank you, Daddy. | 谢谢你,爸爸 |
[21:25] | How about that, Raymond, huh? | 怎么样,雷,哈? |
[21:27] | A little girI’s smile, you can’t put a price on that. | 小女孩的笑脸, 这是无价的 |
[21:29] | How about $289.50? | 289.5怎么样? |
[21:33] | And… | 还有…… |
[21:35] | while I was there, I got you some comic books too. | 我还在那给你买了几本漫画 |
[21:38] | Daddy, you’re the best. | 爸爸,你最好了 |
[21:44] | No, what? Don’t fold it! | 不,干什么? 不要折! |
[21:50] | Oh. | 哦 |
[21:52] | Hey, look at this. “Little Lotta. “ | 嘿,看看这个, 《小罗塔》 |
[21:56] | Look how fat she is. Look at that. | 看她多肥呀。看看哪 |