时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | – Hey hey, it’s the monkeys! – Hi, Daddy. | -嘿嘿,小猴子们! -嗨,爸爸 |
[00:06] | Yay, Daddy’s home! How was Chicago? | �剑�爸爸回来了! 芝加哥怎么样? |
[00:10] | What are you saying, I’m cheating on you? Is that it? | 什么,你怀疑我对你不忠? 是因为那个吗? |
[00:14] | She means nothing! | 我对她一点感觉都没有! |
[00:16] | I missed you. I miss all that fun stuff. | 想死我了。 我想着所有的有趣事情 |
[00:19] | Daddy, what did you bring us? | 爸爸,你给我们带什么了? |
[00:24] | I bring you? Um… | 给你们? 嗯�蕖�… |
[00:26] | well, let’s see, got something. | 来看看,这里有好东东 |
[00:30] | I brought you something. | 我给你们带了 |
[00:33] | Okay, for Michael… | 好了,麦克…… |
[00:36] | some lovely apricot shampoo. | 可爱的杏仁香波 |
[00:42] | Ahh. | 啊 |
[00:46] | For Geoffrey- | 杰弗里 |
[00:49] | conditioner! | 润发乳 |
[00:52] | Mmm. | 嗯�� |
[00:54] | All imported | 全都是 |
[00:56] | from the enchanted isle of Marriott. | 从神奇的Marriott(万豪酒店)岛进口的 |
[01:02] | You having trouble getting your shoes on, Ally? | 你穿不上鞋,爱丽? |
[01:04] | Not anymore! | 以后不会了! |
[01:08] | Ray. | 雷 |
[01:10] | Don’t worry, I didn’t forget you, my darling. | 别担心,我没忘了你, 我亲爱的 |
[01:13] | For Mommy, something as sweet as she is… | 给妈妈的是,和她一样甜的…… |
[01:15] | some fine candies. | 美妙的糖果 |
[01:19] | Aw, the mints from your pillow. | 噢,你枕头边的薄荷糖 |
[01:22] | Yeah. As part of the hoteI’s turn-down service. | 是的,旅店夜床服务的一部分 |
[01:25] | Well, tonight you’re gonna get my turn-down service. | 今晚我给你做夜床服务 |
[01:30] | Well, I guess Mommy doesn’t want | 我才妈妈不想要 |
[01:33] | peanuts from the sky. | 天上来的花生 |
[01:40] | Hi, everybody! | 嗨,大家伙 |
[01:42] | – Oh, there you are! – What took you so long? | -哦,你们来了! -怎么这么久? |
[01:45] | Yeah, you’re just coming from across the street. | 是啊,不就是过个马路吗? |
[01:49] | Yeah, well, I got confused | 是啊,我一时糊涂 |
[01:51] | and went to where I wished you lived. | 跑了一趟我希望你们住的地方 |
[01:58] | All right, they’re here. Let’s do this. | 好了,他们来了。 开 |
[02:00] | Wait wait, what about the other guests? | 等等,别的客人呢? |
[02:02] | What other guests? Everyone’s here. | 什么别的客人? 大家都在这了 |
[02:04] | – Do you have the mortgage? – Yeah, here we go. | -抵押贷款文件呢? -在这呢 |
[02:07] | I’ve been waiting 30 years to do this. | 我等这一刻30年了 |
[02:14] | – There you go. – There we go. | -来吧 -来了 |
[02:16] | – Ooh. | – Ooh. -哦呜 -哦 |
[02:20] | – Yeah. – Yay. | |
[02:23] | The house is now paid off. | 房子付清了 |
[02:26] | Here’s to the wonderful people | 敬给Lynbrook抵押贷款公司 可爱的工作人员 |
[02:28] | at Lynbrook Mortgage. Thanks for the calendars, | 谢谢日历 |
[02:31] | and you can all kiss my great American ass. | 你们都可以来亲我的 美国大屁股了 |
[02:36] | Grandpa, Grandpa. | 爷爷,爷爷 |
[02:37] | Oh, oh, sorry, kids. Don’t say ass. | 哦,对不起,孩子们。 不要说屁股 |
[02:41] | Hey, that was fun. | 嘿,真好玩 |
[02:44] | – Yeah! – Let’s have a real party. | -让我们开个真正的派对 |
[02:46] | Marie, go get our marriage license. | 玛丽,把咱们的结婚证拿过来 |
[02:50] | You know, now that the place is all ours, | 你知道,现在这地方是咱们的了 |
[02:53] | I can’t wait to redecorate | 我等不及重新装饰了 |
[02:55] | and get rid of some of that old stuff. | 再把过时的老玩艺扔出去 |
[02:56] | So long, Frank. | 再见了,弗兰克 |
[02:59] | All right, could we eat, please? | 好了,可以吃了吗,请问? |
[03:01] | – Come on, kids. – Ma, Dad, congratulations. | -过来,孩子们 -妈,爸,恭喜了 |
[03:04] | The house becomes part of your estate | 房子已经是你们的产业的一部分 |
[03:06] | which in the old country would be | 要在以前欧洲, |
[03:08] | passed down to the firstborn son. | 将传给长子 |
[03:12] | In the old country, you’d be working in the circus. | 要在以前欧洲, 你早进马戏团了 |
[03:18] | Monkey suit’s coming off. | 猴子服(礼服)可以脱了 |
[03:22] | So, Marie, what happened? | 那么,玛丽,怎么了? |
[03:23] | I thought you were gonna have a big party to celebrate. | 我以为你们要开个大型派对庆祝 |
[03:26] | It is a party. I made bruschetta. | 这就是派对。 我做了烤面包 |
[03:28] | Oh, I thought when you said | 哦,我以为你说 |
[03:30] | you were having a party that would include… | 要开个派对指的是 |
[03:32] | I don’t know… some friends. | 我不知道……有朋友参加的那种 |
[03:34] | Oh, who has time for friends? Have a deviled egg, dear. | 哦,谁有时间交朋友? 来个魔鬼蛋吧,亲爱的 |
[03:39] | What do you mean, you don’t have time for friends? | 什么叫做你没时间交朋友? |
[03:42] | Well, after you and Raymond moved in, | 你和雷蒙德搬过来以后 |
[03:44] | I mean, someone had to help you raise a family, | 我是说,总得有人帮你照顾家里吧 |
[03:47] | so we just had to give up some things. | 所以我们只能牺牲些东西 |
[03:50] | Your social life? | 你的社交生活 |
[03:52] | We still have a social life. | 我们仍然有社交生活的 |
[03:57] | Ma, Robert’s eating all the deviled eggs, | 吗,罗伯特把魔鬼蛋全吃了 |
[04:00] | won’t give me any. | 他都不给我一个 |
[04:02] | They don’t feed us enough in the circus. | 马戏团里从不让人吃饱饭 |
[04:14] | Hey, did my father give Geoffrey some wine today? | 嘿,爸爸是不是给杰弗里喝酒了? |
[04:19] | No, why? | 不,为什么? |
[04:20] | ‘Cause I was putting him to bed, and he said, | 我抱他上床的时候, 他来一句 |
[04:22] | “I love you, man. “ | “我爱你,兄弟” |
[04:30] | Perhaps you would like some wine. | 也许,你也该来点酒 |
[04:33] | Hey, listen, | 嘿,听着 |
[04:35] | you know what your mom told me at that party? | 你知道你妈在那个派对上 跟我说什么了? |
[04:37] | They don’t have any friends. | 他们完全没朋友 |
[04:40] | You sound surprised. | 你好像很吃惊 |
[04:44] | Well, it’s kind of sad. It’s kind of sad. | 感觉有点悲哀 |
[04:46] | Well, it’s not sad for the people | 对可能会成为他们朋友的人来说 |
[04:48] | who would have to be their friends. | 就不是悲哀了 |
[04:52] | Except we have to be their friends. | 除了我们不得不做他们的朋友 |
[04:57] | – That is a little sad. – Yeah. | -是有点悲哀 -是的 |
[05:00] | Look, we’re their whole lives! | 看着,我们是他们生活的全部 |
[05:03] | It occurred to me that if they had more friends, | 我突然明白 如果他们的朋友多一些 |
[05:06] | we’d have less them. | 他们也会少和咱们搅和 |
[05:11] | Have you worked out a budget for this? | 你准备好预算了吗? |
[05:15] | All right, break it up. | 好吧,别叨叨了 |
[05:17] | Oh, what do you want? We just saw you. | 哦,你们想要什么? 咱们刚见过面的 |
[05:20] | We just brought you some leftovers. | 我们只是给你们带点剩下的食物 |
[05:23] | They don’t qualify as leftovers | 剩下的东西 |
[05:25] | if they’re still warm. | 还是热的? |
[05:28] | Let’s watch some highlights. | 咱们来看点精彩场面 |
[05:31] | Frank, you already watched this game. | 弗兰克,你看过这比赛了 |
[05:33] | So I know how good the highlights will be. | 这样我就知道什么地方会精彩了 |
[05:36] | Let’s not ruin these by talking. | 别因为说话把这破坏了 |
[05:41] | Ahem, so, | 啊哼,那么 |
[05:43] | gosh, Marie, it must feel so liberating | 天,玛丽, 得到房子的所有权 |
[05:46] | – to own the house now, huh? – Yeah. | -一定感觉非常解放吧? -是的 |
[05:48] | Think of all the things you can do now, | 想象你们有多少事情可以做了 |
[05:50] | like, gosh, you could entertain more. | 比如,喔,可以多请请客 |
[05:52] | We just had a party. | 我们刚办了派对 |
[05:54] | What are we, Studio 54? | 我们干什么的, 54号音乐工作室(1977-1986年曼哈顿一家传奇迪厅, 后1997年拉斯维加斯开了一家同名的俱乐部)? |
[05:59] | No, really, you deserve your own social life. | 不,说真的, 你们应该有自己的社交生活 |
[06:02] | Especially now that all your house obligations are over, | 特别是现在房债都还清了 |
[06:05] | and we seem to be managing. | 我们这边也能搞得定了 |
[06:08] | Now might be the perfect time | 现在是你们说 “你好啊,邻居!” |
[06:10] | for you to say, “Hi, neighbor!” | 的最好时机了 |
[06:16] | I got all the friends I need right here. | 我需要朋友都在这了 |
[06:20] | You see, Debra? I would love to start | 你看到了,黛比拉? 能重新招待客人 |
[06:23] | entertaining again, but if we have guests, | 我当然喜欢了, 但要是客人来了, |
[06:25] | what am I supposed to do with this? | 这个怎么解决? |
[06:30] | Tell them that you lost a bet, | 告诉他们你打赌输了, |
[06:32] | and you’ve got to clean and feed him for another year. | 只能再拾掇喂养他一年 |
[06:40] | Come on. We all know | 行了。 我们都知道 |
[06:42] | that Frank can be a lot of fun. | 弗兰克会很有趣的 |
[06:45] | Hey, you know who else is a lot of fun? | 嘿,你知道还有谁很有趣吗? |
[06:47] | – The Mauers next door. – I like the Mauers. | -隔壁的毛尔家 -我喜欢毛尔家 |
[06:50] | No can do. | 不行 |
[06:52] | – Why not? – Because I may or may not | -为什么? -因为我最近说不定 |
[06:55] | recently have flipped one of them the bird. | 朝他们中哪个竖中指了 |
[07:02] | What? He was trying | 怎么了? 他想把垃圾 |
[07:04] | to put a piece of garbage in our garbage can. | 扔咱们垃圾桶里 |
[07:07] | That’s no reason to flip them a bird. | 那也没必要竖中指吧 |
[07:11] | Hey, I can’t have the garbage man thinking | 嘿,我总不能让收垃圾的以为 |
[07:13] | I dye my hair. | 我染头发了 |
[07:16] | Oh, | 哦, |
[07:18] | so then all that is natural? | 那这些很自然的了? |
[07:25] | Hey, you know who’s cool? | 嘿,你知道谁很不错吗? |
[07:27] | – The Stipes. – Yes, the Stipes! | -斯戴普家 -对呀,斯戴普家! |
[07:29] | – Who? – You remember… | -谁? -你记得…… |
[07:31] | those old… nice people | 那些老…… 友好的人 |
[07:34] | that Robert lived with first time he moved out. | 罗伯特第一次搬家时 一块住的人 |
[07:37] | If they’re still alive, they’re very friendly. | 他们要是还活着的话, 他们很友善的 |
[07:41] | I ran into the husband in the hardware store. | 我在五金店碰见过那个老公来的 |
[07:43] | – He’s actually not a jerk. – See? It sounds like you guys | -他还算不太讨厌 -看,看来你们 |
[07:47] | – would have a blast together! – You probably would. | -在一块会玩得很开心的! -很可能 |
[07:50] | But what are we supposed to do with these Stipes? | 怎么招呼他们,斯戴普家的? |
[07:52] | I don’t know, you could | 我不知道 |
[07:54] | invite them over for dinner or drinks. | 你可以邀请他们过来 吃晚饭,喝点东西 |
[07:58] | You could play “Guess What I Forgot. “ | 还可以玩 “猜猜我忘了什么了” |
[08:13] | What about a board game? | 下棋怎么样? |
[08:16] | Yes, yes, a board game. Great idea. | 当然,好极了,下棋。 好主意 |
[08:19] | That’s a good idea, Debra. | 好主意,黛比拉 |
[08:20] | Frank, we’re having company. | 弗兰克,我们要有伴了 |
[08:23] | They better like swearing. | 他们最好喜欢讲脏话 |
[08:30] | What should we do? Should we call them? | 我们该怎么做? 打电话给他们? |
[08:33] | Only as soon as possible. | 越快越好 |
[08:36] | You know who has their number? | 你知道谁有他们电话? |
[08:37] | Robert, who lives in your house right now. | 罗伯特,他现在就住在你们房子里 |
[08:39] | Oh, I have so many menu ideas! | 哦,我想好了一大堆菜单! |
[08:42] | Yeah, we’re all very excited. Out of the chair, Dad. | 是啊,我们太兴奋了。 块从椅子上起来,爸 |
[08:45] | – Hey. – Come on. | -嘿 -快点 |
[08:47] | – I just wanna watch… – Well, go outside. | -我想看…… -出去 |
[08:49] | Mom’s outside. You’re gonna go play with your new friends! | 吗在外面。 你们就要和新朋友玩了 |
[08:51] | Here he comes. There you go. | 他来了。走好 |
[08:58] | Yeah. | |
[09:00] | I know that dance. | 我知道这个舞 |
[09:02] | That’s the I-wanna- have-sex-with-Ray dance. | 这是“我想和雷嘿咻”的舞 |
[09:06] | And here’s my | 这个是我 |
[09:08] | if-you-insist dance. | “如果你坚持”的舞 |
[09:11] | What are you… don’t laugh. | 你这是在…… 别笑 |
[09:15] | Mmm. | 嗯�� |
[09:17] | This is fun. This is like a date. | 真好。 感觉在约会 |
[09:19] | Yeah, except on a date you never got to level two. | 是啊,除了约会的时候 你从来没到过第二阶段 |
[09:22] | Hey, come on. | 嘿,行了 |
[09:24] | – Come on. Come on. – Mmm. | -行了。行了 -嗯�� |
[09:27] | – Okay. – Hi, dears. | -好吧 -嗨,亲爱的 来,过去点 |
[09:29] | Come on, move over | |
[09:31] | You remember the Stipes. | 还记得斯戴普家吧 |
[09:34] | See, Harry, I told you he was home! | 看,哈里,我说了他在家! |
[09:35] | How may we help you? | 有什么需要帮忙的? |
[09:39] | Harry is a big fan of your column, | 哈里是你专栏的忠实支持者 |
[09:41] | and he wouldn’t let up until we swung by to say hello. | 不过来打个招呼 他是不会罢休的 |
[09:44] | Hello! | 哈喽! |
[09:47] | It’s so nice to see you. Thanks for dropping by. | 很高兴见到你们。 谢谢你们过来 |
[09:51] | Hey, Ray, I told Harry you would let him see | 嘿,雷,我告诉哈里 |
[09:53] | tomorrow’s column today. | 你可以让他今天就看明天的专栏 |
[09:55] | You know what I would really like? | 你知道我最喜欢什么? |
[09:56] | If you told me tomorrow’s scores. | 如果你能告诉我明天的比分 |
[09:58] | Then I could make some bets! | 这样我就能去下注了! |
[10:05] | Ma, what are you doing? Why did you bring them here? | 妈,你们在干嘛? 干吗把他们带这来? |
[10:07] | Well, they wanted to see you. | 他们想见你 |
[10:10] | Yeah, but Debra and I, we were… happy. | 好吧,但是黛比拉和我, 我们正……欢呢 |
[10:15] | – Just five minutes. – No, Ma, no no. | -就5分钟 -不,妈,不不 |
[10:17] | Why are you making such a big fuss over it? | 你干吗这么大惊小怪的? |
[10:20] | Our friends wanted to see you. | 我们的朋友想见你 |
[10:22] | I want them to see you. | 我想他们看你们的 |
[10:25] | All right, okay. | 好吧,好 |
[10:27] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[10:29] | I’m sorry people like you so much. | 抱歉别人这么喜欢你 |
[10:32] | I’m sorry that I’m proud of you. | 抱歉我为你骄傲 |
[10:35] | I’m sorry that I raised you to be a nice boy. | 抱歉我把你养成了好孩子 |
[10:44] | – Five minutes. – Okay okay. | -5分钟 -好的,好的 |
[10:47] | I’ll tell you, Ray, | 我告诉你,雷 |
[10:49] | you’ve got the life. | 你的生活真美妙 |
[10:51] | Sports writer. | 体育作家 |
[10:53] | You get to go to different places, | 他可以到处走 |
[10:55] | meet famous athletes. | 和体育明星见面 |
[10:57] | Well, yeah, there could be worse jobs. | 也有时候比较闷些 |
[10:59] | – Hey, Ray. – Yeah. | 嘿,雷 |
[11:01] | Hey, tell him whom you met the other day. | 嘿,告诉他们早几天 你见着谁了 |
[11:03] | Come on, Dad. | 行了,爸 |
[11:05] | No no, come on, tell him, it’s funny! | 不不,说吧,告诉他, 很有趣的! |
[11:06] | Nothing. Evander Holyfield sat next to me. | 没什么。Evander Holyfield坐我边上 |
[11:09] | – Holy… – Evander Holyfield! | -哇…… |
[11:12] | – My boy and Evander Holyfield! – Oh my God! | -我儿子和Evander Holyfield! -哦天哪! |
[11:15] | – He’s a boxer. – Oh. | -他是拳击手 -哦 |
[11:17] | Try to keep up. | 跟上点 |
[11:22] | So, what happened? | 那么,发生什么了? |
[11:24] | You know, I just… I said, | 你知道,我就是…… 我说: |
[11:26] | “Hey, how are you doing?” | “嘿,怎么样?” |
[11:28] | He said, “Great. ” He’s a good guy. He’s a good guy. | 他说:“还好啦。” 他人不错,挺不错的 |
[11:31] | – You talked to him?! – Yeah, sure sure. | -你和他说话了? -是的,当然 |
[11:34] | You know, like, “Good fight, huh?” That kind of thing. | 你知道,比方说:“打得不错,是吧?” 这类的话 |
[11:37] | – Yeah. – Yeah yeah. | -是啊 -是的是的 |
[11:38] | Wow, that’s a terrific story! | 喔,多好的故事啊! |
[11:42] | – Okay, so… – Hey, Dad, | -好了,那么…… -嘿,爸 |
[11:45] | how about the time I took you to the All-Star Game? | 还记得我带你去全明星赛那次吗? |
[11:47] | Yeah, press box! | �剑�杂志社包间! |
[11:48] | Oh, you lucky bastard! | 哦,你个幸运的驴蛋! |
[11:52] | Our son would love this! | 我们儿子肯定会喜欢的! |
[11:54] | He’s a regular sports nut. | 他是个典型的体育疯 |
[11:56] | Listen listen, so I’m coming back from the bathroom, | 听着,听着, 等我从洗手间出来 |
[11:59] | and I see my father standing there, | 我看到我爸站在那, |
[12:01] | and I don’t know what I’m thinking, | 我也不知道我在想什么, |
[12:03] | but I sneak up behind him, and I kinda goose him a little. | 我偷偷走到他后面, 捅了他屁股一下 |
[12:05] | He turns around… | 他转过脸…… |
[12:08] | I goosed Joe Garagiola! | 我捅的是Joe Garagiola(前棒球明星)! |
[12:12] | Of course, from behind, | 当然了,从后面(屁股)看, |
[12:14] | I look like Joe Garagiola! | 我长得像Joe Garagiola! |
[12:20] | – Ray. – Yeah yeah. He’s a good guy, too. | -雷 -知道了。他也是个不错的人 |
[12:23] | Joe’s a good guy. | Joe人不错 |
[12:24] | Oh, isn’t this fun? I’m so glad you came over. | 哦,这多有趣啊! 真高兴你们来了 |
[12:27] | – Oh, we are, too. – Yeah, us too, us too. | -哦,我们也是 -是的,我们也是 |
[12:29] | Oh, Chinese here! What do we got? | 哦,中国菜来了! 都有些什么? |
[12:32] | Hey, Deb, get some forks! | 嘿,黛比拉, 拿叉子来! |
[12:34] | You know what would be nice? Some tea. | 你知道来点什么会很好? 茶 |
[12:36] | – I’ll make some tea. – I wouldn’t mind some tea. | -我去做点茶 -我不介意喝点茶 |
[12:39] | Hey, you know who used to like tea? Joe DiMaggio. | 嘿,你知道谁以前喜欢喝茶吗? Joe DiMaggio(前棒球明星) |
[12:42] | – No! – That’s right, Mr. Coffee. | -不! -没错,咖啡先生 |
[12:46] | And you know who used to like coffee? | 你知道谁以前喜欢咖啡? |
[12:49] | Mr. T. | T先生(前拳击手,演员) |
[13:01] | – Hey swizzle. – Hey, don’t get comfortable. | -嘿,swizzle(一种鸡尾酒,用小棒搅了喝) -嘿,别歇着 |
[13:03] | The Stipes are over visiting your parents again. | 斯戴普家又要上你爸妈那了 |
[13:05] | We gotta get out of here in case they decide to drop back over. | 我们得赶快走, 说不定他们又打算顺便过来了 |
[13:09] | – What about the kids? – Robert’s babysitting. | -孩子们怎么办? -罗伯特会看孩子 |
[13:12] | Do we have to go? I just got home, | 非走不可吗? 我刚到家 |
[13:14] | I’m tired. Can we just hide? | 我累了。 躲起来不行吗? |
[13:16] | No no no, don’t unbutton your shirt. | 不不不, 别解扣子 |
[13:18] | Stop it, | stop it, stop it! 停下停下! |
[13:20] | You don’t know that they’re definitely gonna come over. | 你又不知道他们肯定会来 |
[13:22] | You’d probably love it if they did. | 你也许还巴不得呢 |
[13:24] | You could do a revival of your one-man show “My Fair Raymond. “ | 这样你又可以演一遍 “我漂亮的雷蒙德” |
[13:29] | Hey, I was trying to help out. | 嘿,我只是想帮你 |
[13:31] | That’s why I got stuck there. | 结果我被他们缠住脱不了身 |
[13:33] | – And where did you disappear to anyway? – I was in bed! | -你跑哪去了? -卧在床上! |
[13:36] | It was midnight! You don’t even have an intermission! | 都大半夜了! 你们连个中场休息都没有! |
[13:39] | What do you… do you think I like that? | 你以为……你以为我喜欢那样吗? |
[13:41] | Come on! | 得了吧! |
[13:43] | Those Stipes smell like the attic. | 斯戴普�z一股阁楼味 |
[13:46] | Hey, where’s the candy? The kids want some candy. | 嘿,糖在哪? 孩子们想吃糖 |
[13:49] | The kids know they’re not supposed | 孩子们知道晚上不许吃糖 |
[13:51] | – to have candy at night. – Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:53] | I want candy. | 我想吃 |
[13:59] | It’s on top of the fridge, Robert. | 冰箱上头,罗伯特 |
[14:01] | Come on, come on, button up, we gotta get going! | 快点,快点,扣上, 该走了! |
[14:03] | – We’ll call you from the restaurant. – Hey, Ray, | -我们到餐馆给你打电话 -嘿,雷 |
[14:05] | how come you’re not going over to see your new best friends | 你怎么不去见见你 最最要好的新朋友呢, |
[14:08] | the Stipes, huh? | 斯戴普家,哈? |
[14:09] | Mom was just going on and on | 妈从早到晚 |
[14:11] | about how they loved your stories. | 都在说他们有多喜欢 你的故事 |
[14:13] | – See, Ray? – I was being polite! | -没错吧,雷? -我只是不想失礼! |
[14:16] | You know they were my friends first. | 你知道他们最开始是我朋友 |
[14:19] | They would have loved my stories, too. | 他们一准也会喜欢我的故事的 |
[14:21] | I just happened to be in the sitz bath when they came over. | 只是他们来的时候 我碰巧在盆浴 |
[14:24] | All right. Robert, we won’t be late. | 好吧,罗伯特, 我们会早点赶回来的 |
[14:25] | – Come on, we gotta go. – I’m not hungry. | -快点,我们得走了 -我不饿 |
[14:27] | I had banana splits at the office. | 我在办公室吃了香蕉船 |
[14:29] | You get banana splits at the office? | 你们办公室有香蕉船? |
[14:32] | We’ll just have appetizers, all right? | 我们就吃点开胃点,好了吧? |
[14:35] | What? What? | 怎么了?怎么了? |
[14:37] | – There he is! – Where have you been? | -他来了! -你上哪了? |
[14:41] | Don’t get sucked in. We’re going out, you understand? | 别跟他们搅上。 我们要出去,明白? |
[14:43] | – Hi! – There he is, the man of the hour! | -嗨! -他来了,我们的人物! |
[14:47] | Did you get a haircut? | 你剪头发了? |
[14:49] | No, I just combed it today. | 不,我梳了一下 |
[14:51] | There he goes. | 真不错 |
[14:54] | Raymond, I want you to meet our son Seth. | 雷蒙德,我想你认识我们的儿子赛斯 |
[14:57] | – Ray Barone. Finally we meet. – Hey, how are you doing? | -雷・巴伦。终于见面了 -嘿,你好吗? |
[15:01] | – I’m a big fan of yours. – Thank you. | -我可是你的忠实读者 -谢谢 |
[15:03] | We have very similar writing styles. | 我们的文风非常相像 |
[15:05] | – Seth’s a sports writer too. – Oh. | -Seth也是个体育作家 -哦 |
[15:07] | Well, mostly in internet chat rooms, | 多数是网络聊天室里 |
[15:10] | and I call in to all the sports radio shows, | 体育广播节目里我常打进电话 |
[15:13] | You probably heard me… Seth from Massapequa. | 你很可能听到过我…… Massapequa的赛斯 |
[15:17] | Oh, yeah. Great, man, | 哦,是。 非常好,老兄 |
[15:19] | that’s great. Good for you. | 好极了。 真替你高兴 |
[15:21] | – Listen, we were on our way out, right? – Yes. | -听着,我们正要出去 |
[15:23] | Wait wait wait, where are you going? | 等等,你们去哪? |
[15:25] | We’re just going out to dinner. You guys make yourselves at home. | 我们只是去吃个晚饭。 请不要拘束 |
[15:27] | Marie knows where everything is. | 玛丽知道东西都在哪 |
[15:30] | She put it there. | 她放的 |
[15:33] | I read your column today. Great, just great. | 我读了你今天的专栏。 非常棒,棒极了 |
[15:36] | Harry says you’re better than Lupica. | 哈利说你比Lupica(体育专栏名作家)更出色 |
[15:38] | – Oh. – Thank you, thank you. | -哦 -谢谢 |
[15:40] | – I love your baseball stuff. – Thanks. | -我喜欢你写的棒球 -谢谢 |
[15:43] | Except you could be a little more objective about the Mets. | 只是也许你可以对大都会队 更客观点 |
[15:49] | – What? – Ray. Ray. | -什么? -雷 |
[15:51] | You seem to have a real axe to grind there. | 你感觉像有些动机不纯 |
[15:53] | Well… | 唔…… |
[15:55] | you understand that they pay me to write my opinions, | 你要知道他们给我工钱 是要我写自己的想法 |
[15:58] | not to be objective. | 而不是要客观 |
[16:00] | You know, I find | 你知道,我发现 |
[16:02] | that in sports writing if you pull your punches, | 在体育撰稿上, 你要是不肯出重拳 |
[16:06] | you’re gonna end up the one getting hit. | 你就会成挨打的人 |
[16:08] | Oh. | 哦 |
[16:10] | Now that’s a pro, son. | 这才是专业人士,儿子 |
[16:12] | That’s why you’re still on that internet. | 这就是为什么你还在网络里混 |
[16:14] | Hey, I bow to the master. | 嘿,向大师鞠躬了 |
[16:17] | Okay. | 好的 |
[16:19] | Hey, Rita, Harry. Sorry I missed you last night. | 嘿,丽塔,哈利。 真抱歉昨晚没见到你们 |
[16:22] | Hey, Rodney! So… | 嘿,罗德尼! 那么…… |
[16:26] | Tell Seth that story you were telling us | 给赛斯讲讲 你给我们讲的故事 |
[16:28] | about the squirrel that ran up your leg at the Kingdome. | 那只在Kingdome体育馆 爬到你腿上的松鼠 |
[16:31] | Oh, that was so funny! | 哦,太有趣了! |
[16:33] | Oh, you told them the squirrel story, huh, Ray? | 哦,你跟他们讲松鼠的故事了,哈,雷? |
[16:36] | Isn’t that Chuck Wilson’s story? | 那不是Chuck Wilson的故事吗? |
[16:39] | It’s not Chuck Wilson’s story. | 那不是Chuck Wilson的故事 |
[16:41] | – Yes, it is! – It’s not. | -是的! -不是 |
[16:45] | I’ll tell you a story. | 我来给你们讲个故事 |
[16:49] | I was recently gored by a bull… | 我最近被头公牛顶了…… |
[16:53] | which is about 2000 times larger than a squirrel. | 那可大过松鼠2000倍 |
[16:58] | You see, they were having an illegal rodeo… | 你知道,他们非法骑牛…… |
[17:00] | Oh, here it is! | 哦,在这了! |
[17:02] | Raymond, would you mind? | 雷蒙德,介意吗? |
[17:04] | – You wanna take my picture? – Yes. | -你想给我照张像? -是的 |
[17:06] | – Okay, yeah. – All right. | -好吧,当然 -好极了 |
[17:08] | Here, Rodney, | 给,罗德尼 |
[17:10] | would you mind getting a picture of all of us? | 介意给我们大家伙照张像吗? |
[17:16] | Why would I mind? | 为什么介意呢? |
[17:18] | Add a little insult to my injury. | 给我的伤痛再加点羞辱 |
[17:20] | I wanna get in on this. Come on, Frank. | 我也想一起来。 快点,弗兰克 |
[17:23] | I’m in, but I better sit down, | 我也来,不过我最好坐下 |
[17:25] | unless you wanna get a shot of my Garagiola. | 除非你们想拍我的Garagiola |
[17:27] | This is phenomenal. I’m posting this on my website. | 非比寻常的时刻。 我要贴到我的网站上 |
[17:30] | – Hey, you got us in focus there? – I sure do. | -嘿,对好焦了? -放心吧 |
[17:33] | Everybody say, “Raymond. “ | 大家一起念: “雷蒙德” |
[17:36] | Raymond! | 雷蒙德! |
[17:42] | Beautiful. | 真美 |
[17:45] | – Where’s Deb? – I heard the garage door. | -黛比呢? -我听到车库门响了 |
[17:48] | – Oh, no. – Oh, Raymond, | -不,不 -哦,雷蒙德 |
[17:50] | stay with us. | 留下陪我们 |
[17:52] | You can see her anytime. | 你想见她什么时候不行啊? |
[17:58] | Hey hey hey, where are you going? | 嘿,嘿, 你去哪? |
[17:59] | I’m going to eat. I would ask you to come along | 我去吃饭。 我本想叫你一起去的 |
[18:02] | but I see you have a girlfriend, and three boyfriends | 不过我看到你有了一个女朋友了, 三个男朋友 |
[18:04] | – and another girlfriend. – Look, it’s okay. | -还有一个女朋友 -没事的 |
[18:06] | They said I could see other people. | 他们说我可以交别的朋友 |
[18:08] | – Okay, I’m sorry. – You have a problem. | -好吧,对不起 -你有问题 |
[18:11] | Give me your keys. You can’t drive in this condition. | 把钥匙给我。 这种状态你不能开车 |
[18:14] | Come on. I don’t have a problem. | 行了。 我没问题 |
[18:16] | This can’t keep happening. You have a sick connection | 不能这样过了。 你和你父母的联系 |
[18:19] | to your parents. You understand? Sick! | 已经到了变态的程度了。 明白吗?变态! |
[18:21] | All right. We’ve already been over that. | 好吧。 我们已经讨论过这个了 |
[18:23] | You’re worse now! You don’t get enough attention | 你变本加厉了! 你父母的关心还不够? |
[18:25] | from your parents, so you have to get an extra set? You’re sick! | 你还得再找一副? 你有病! |
[18:28] | Okay, I won’t do it anymore. I’m sorr… | 好吧,我再也不这样了。 我很抱…… |
[18:30] | Ah! What? | 啊!怎么样吧? |
[18:32] | Let’s go, we’ll sneak out. We’ll go eat. | 我们走,我们溜出去。 我们去吃饭 |
[18:34] | Hi, dears. | 嗨,亲爱的 |
[18:36] | – Hi. – What’s going on? | -嗨 -什么事情? |
[18:38] | No, nothing. | 不,没什么 |
[18:40] | – Everything all right? – Fine, yeah yeah. | -没事吧? -很好,没事 |
[18:42] | Did you find that AAA booklet you were looking for there, Debra? | 找着你在找的美国汽车协会的 小册子了吗,黛比拉? |
[18:45] | You’re sick! | 你有病! |
[18:47] | All right, keep looking. | 好吧,继续找 |
[18:49] | Listen, I think you and the Stipes | 听我说,我想你和斯戴普家的 |
[18:52] | should go to your house, maybe, for the rest of the night, | 也许接下来的时候 应该去你那边 |
[18:55] | ’cause Debra and I made plans to go out and eat. | 因为黛比拉和我说好了出去吃饭的 |
[18:57] | I know, I know, but couldn’t you just spend a few minutes with us? | 我知道,我知道, 可是你就不能和我们带几分钟吗? |
[19:00] | You hardly talked to Seth at all. | 你几乎没和赛斯说什么话 |
[19:02] | Ma, I don’t even know Seth, okay? | 妈,我都不认识赛斯,好吗? |
[19:04] | I don’t even know the Stipes. The Stipes are your friends. | 我甚至都不认识斯戴普家的。 他们是你们的朋友 |
[19:07] | Why don’t you just go and be with your friends? | 你为什么不去和你们的朋友 在一起? |
[19:09] | Because we need you, Raymond. | 因为我们需要你,雷蒙德 |
[19:11] | What do you mean, you need me? Why? | 什么意思你需要我? 为什么? |
[19:14] | Dad’s in there. He’s funny. | 爸爸在里面。 他很有趣 |
[19:16] | No, he’s not. | 不,他没有 |
[19:19] | Could you come in for just a few minutes? | 你就不能进来几分钟吗? |
[19:24] | No no no. | 不不不 |
[19:26] | Ma, it’s enough, please, it’s enough. | 妈,够了, 求你了,够了 |
[19:28] | – Okay okay. – Yeah. | -好吧 -好的 |
[19:30] | It’s fine. I understand. | 没关系。 我能理解 |
[19:32] | It’s just that I like to see you with them, | 我只是想看你和他们在一起 |
[19:35] | because I don’t get to see you like that anymore. | 因为我不再能看到你那样子了 |
[19:39] | – Like what? – Well, | -哪样子? -唔 |
[19:41] | when you come over to the house now, | 如今你在家里 |
[19:43] | it’s just to eat or watch a game. | 只是吃吃东西、看看比赛 |
[19:45] | It’s different to see you | 而看你说话时的那种兴奋 |
[19:47] | excited when you’re talking. | 感觉不一样 |
[19:50] | I like it. | 我喜欢这感觉 |
[20:00] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:03] | I guess we should all go back inside. | 我才咱们都该进去了 |
[20:06] | Really? Yeah? | 真的?是吗? |
[20:08] | I guess it’s okay. | 我猜可以 |
[20:10] | Oh, you’re such a good son. Thank you, honey. | 哦,你真是好儿子。 谢谢,亲爱的 |
[20:14] | He’s coming back! | 他回来了! |
[20:18] | Gotta give the people what they want. | 必须响应大家的要求 |
[20:24] | A common misconception is that a bull will charge | 人们通常误以为 |
[20:27] | when shown the color red. | 看到红色会让公牛攻击 |
[20:29] | Actually, it’s motion. | 事实上,是运动 |
[20:30] | Ray. Thank God! | 雷。谢天谢地! |
[20:33] | Here, have a seat. | 来,坐下 |
[20:35] | No time for that, Harry. We gotta go, | 没时间了,哈里。 我们得走了 |
[20:37] | – we’re gonna be late. – Oh, yeah, you’re right. | -要迟到了 -哦,是的 |
[20:39] | – Late for what? – We’re taking your parents | -什么迟了? -我们要带你父母 |
[20:41] | to the big senior jamboree | 参加海外退伍军人的 |
[20:43] | at the VFW! | 老年大狂欢! |
[20:45] | Wow, senior jamboree! | 喔,老年狂欢! |
[20:48] | That’s perfect! That’s perfect for you, Ma. | 太好了! 对你好极了,妈 |
[20:51] | You’ll have fun! You go, you’ll have fun. Go ahead. | 你会很开心的! 快去,去吧 |
[20:53] | You should go too, Ray. | 你也应该去,雷 |
[20:56] | – What? – Yeah, you were just | -什么? -是的,你刚刚对你妈说 |
[20:58] | telling your mom that you wanted to spend more time with them. | 你想多陪陪他们 |
[21:01] | Yeah, come on with us, Ray. | �剑�和我们一起来吧,雷 |
[21:02] | They’re giving free eye tests tonight! | 他们今晚提供免费检查眼睛! |
[21:06] | No! No, I mean, | 不!不,我是说 |
[21:08] | we wanted to go out to eat, right? | 我们还要出去吃饭的,不是吗? |
[21:10] | But you gotta give the people what they want. | 但你的响应大家的呼声 |
[21:15] | Come on, Ray. There will be refreshments. | 来吧,雷。 包你喜欢 |
[21:17] | – Come on, come on. – How bad is this thing? | -快点,快点 -有多糟? |
[21:19] | Sounds like a nightmare to me. I’m not going! | 听起来像噩梦。 我才不去! |
[21:23] | Bye-bye. | 再见 |
[21:25] | I hope you like dancing, Raymond! | 希望你喜欢跳舞,雷蒙德! |
[21:32] | – Chinese? – Love it! | -中餐? -好极了! |