时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | – Oh, hi, dear. You hungry? – Hey. | -嗨,亲爱的。饿不饿? -嘿 |
[00:08] | No, I’m good. Debra made lunch. | 不,我很好。 黛比拉做的午饭 |
[00:14] | Oh, a wonderful sense of humor. | 真幽默 |
[00:18] | Robbie, I’m gonna do a load of your socks and underpants. | 罗比,我要给你洗 大堆的袜子和内裤 |
[00:21] | Now, are you wearing today’s underpants or yesterday’s? | 你穿的内裤是今天的还是昨天的? |
[00:25] | – They’re fine, Ma. – No no, let me see. | -我的内裤很好,妈 -不不,让我看看 |
[00:27] | – No no no no no no. – No no no. | -不不不不不 -不不不 |
[00:30] | Don’t! Come on! | 不要!求你了! |
[00:32] | Robert, you know the most important pants a person has? | 罗伯特,你知道什么裤子 对一个人最重要? |
[00:36] | – Underpants. – I know, Ma. | -内裤 -我知道,妈 |
[00:38] | You remember when you ran out of underpants that time? | 你还记得你那次 没内裤穿了? |
[00:40] | It was the fifth grade, Ma. | 那是五年级,妈 |
[00:42] | And you had to wear a pair of Raymond’s underpants to school. | 你不得不穿雷蒙德的去学校 |
[00:46] | Eww! You never told me that. | 呦!你从没告诉过我 |
[00:50] | I’m checking your dresser. | 我去检查你的衣柜 |
[00:53] | Hey, Ray, did you hear my imitation of Robert’s tushy cushion? | 嘿,雷,有没有听过 我学罗伯特的屁垫? |
[00:58] | How about a salad, fatso? | 吃沙拉怎么样,大肥佬? |
[01:03] | A salad! | 沙拉! |
[01:07] | Oh, man. | 哦,天 |
[01:12] | Talking tushy cushion. That’s clever. | 讲屁垫。 聪明 |
[01:15] | Yeah, you should hear his new bit about the toilet seat talking to me. | 是的,你该听听他的 我和马桶垫聊天的老调新唱 |
[01:19] | How do you do it? How do you live with them? | 你怎么做到的? 你怎么和他们一起生活的? |
[01:21] | If I were you, I would be wiping off my fingerprints | 如果我是你, 早该擦除指纹 |
[01:24] | and rehearsing my 911 call. | 排练911电话了 |
[01:31] | Oh, you get used to them, you know? | 哦,让自己习惯,你知道? |
[01:33] | It’s like an impacted wisdom tooth. | 就像是长不出来的智齿 |
[01:36] | Without the wisdom. | 只是和智慧一点关系没有 |
[01:38] | My “TV Guide” is missing! | 我的《电视指南》不见了! |
[01:40] | I left it on the armrest of the sofa, now it’s not on the armrest of the sofa! | 我放在沙发扶手上, 现在不在沙发扶手上了! |
[01:44] | Where is my “TV Guide”? | 我的《电视指南》呢? |
[01:46] | – Ma had it last. – Marie! | -妈最后拿的 -玛丽! |
[01:49] | “TV Guide”! | 《电视指南》! |
[01:53] | Yeah. | |
[01:56] | Gotta have a little fun, right? | 总得找点乐子吧,是不是? |
[02:04] | Oh, did you do that yourself? | 哦,你自己画的? |
[02:09] | They’re coming! | 他们来了! |
[02:49] | So, this is good, huh? | 感觉不错,哈? |
[02:51] | You and me watching a ballgame. | 你和我看球赛 |
[02:53] | Oh, yeah. | 哦,是的 |
[02:56] | Yeah, this is nice. | 是的,很好 |
[02:58] | – There’s another game next week… – Shut up, it’s back on. | -下周还有另一场比赛…… -闭嘴,又开始了 |
[03:03] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[03:05] | Listen, is Robert around? | 听着,罗伯特在吗? |
[03:07] | Marie took him to his doctor’s appointment. | 玛丽带他看医生了,预约好的 |
[03:09] | Oh, good. ‘Cause I wanna talk to you guys. | 哦,好的。 因为我想跟你们俩谈谈 |
[03:11] | Oh, good Lord Almighty, what? | 哦,万能的主,什么? |
[03:13] | Now, listen. | 好了,听着 |
[03:14] | Listen up, I’ve been thinking about what to get Robert for his birthday. | 好好听着,我在想 给罗伯特的生日买什么? |
[03:18] | Uh, all right. All I have is a 10. | 呃,好吧。 我只有一张10块的 |
[03:21] | Can this be for Christmas too? | 圣诞节也一块算上好吗? |
[03:25] | Hey, can I go halfsies with ya? | 嘿,能算我一半吗? |
[03:29] | You know, that’s exactly why we need to do something nice for Robert. | 你看,这就是为什么 需要给罗伯特买点好东西 |
[03:32] | Because not only did he get gored by a bull, | 因为他不仅被一头公牛顶了 |
[03:34] | but he’s had to put up with that kind of stuff for three months. | 还不得不忍受了3个月 这种东西 |
[03:37] | What does she want, another 10? | 她想要什么, 还要10块? |
[03:42] | Hey, how did Robert’s appointment go? | 嘿,罗伯特的预约怎么样? |
[03:44] | – Not good. – What do you mean? What happened? | -不好 -什么意思?怎么了? |
[03:47] | I asked the doctor about the clicking in my jaw | 我问了医生 我嚼东西时 |
[03:49] | when I chew sometimes, | 颌骨卡嗒响的事 |
[03:52] | and he said there isn’t much I could really do about it. | 他说没什么可做的 |
[03:55] | I have a suggestion. | 我有个主意 |
[03:59] | – What about Robert? – Oh, no… | -罗伯特呢? -哦,不 |
[04:02] | he’s good. His therapy is going very well. | 他很好。 他的治疗进行得很好 |
[04:04] | In fact, he can move back into his apartment in three weeks. | 事实上,再过三星期 他就能搬回他的公寓 |
[04:07] | Oh my God, another three weeks? | 哦,上帝, 还要三星期? |
[04:13] | – Hey, Robert. | – Hey, Robert. -嘿,罗伯特 -嘿,罗伯特 |
[04:15] | Well, I suppose you heard my wonderful news. | 我想你们听说了我的好消息 |
[04:19] | Yeah, three more weeks. | 是的,再过三星期 |
[04:21] | – Three more weeks. – No, listen. | -再过三星期 -不,听我说 |
[04:23] | Three more weeks. | 再过三星期 |
[04:25] | Well, if you say it like that… | 唔,你要是这么说的话…… |
[04:27] | Here, let me try. | 我来试试 |
[04:29] | Bubonic plague. | 淋巴腺鼠疫 |
[04:37] | Hey, what do you got? Is that a new cushion? | 嘿,你拿的什么? 新垫子? |
[04:41] | Whoo. Boy, I wish I had one of those. | 唔,天。真希望我也有一个 |
[04:44] | Man, that is… sweet. | 老兄,这真是……可爱极了 |
[04:50] | Robbie, three more weeks is not so bad. | 罗比,再多三星期也没那么坏 |
[04:52] | And your father and I will help you with your stretching. | 你爸和我会帮你伸伸胳膊腿 |
[04:54] | I just wanna say, if you do the one | 我只想说, 你要是做那个 |
[04:56] | where you throw your legs over your head, | 腿绕到脑袋后面, |
[04:59] | all baggage must be completely stowed. | 所有行李立刻打包 |
[05:05] | All right, go ahead and laugh, that’s what everyone else does. | 好的,继续,笑吧, 这就是每个人做的事 |
[05:09] | Listen, we were just talking about your birthday. | 听着,我们刚刚在讨论你的生日 |
[05:11] | Oh, yeah yeah, my birthday. | 哦,是的是的,我的生日 |
[05:13] | Happy birthday to the middle-aged man who is back living with his parents. | 祝回来和自己父母住的中年男人 生日快乐 |
[05:18] | # And many more. # | #你不是唯一一个# |
[05:31] | Oh, you drank all the coffee. Thanks, I’m gonna get… | 哦,你把咖啡全喝了。 谢谢,我吃…… |
[05:38] | – Raymond! – Hello, son. | -雷蒙德! -哈喽,儿子 |
[05:41] | – Hey. – We were just having some coffee. | -嘿 -我们正在喝咖啡 |
[05:43] | – Would you like me to make you some? – No, thanks. | -想让我给你煮点吗? -不,谢了 |
[05:45] | Uh, how are you? | 呃,你好呀? |
[05:48] | – What’s going on? – What do you mean? | -怎么了? -什么意思? |
[05:51] | – Why did you tell me to come over? – What? We like you. | -干吗叫我过来? -什么?我们喜欢你 |
[05:55] | Can’t we just want to see you. Is that such a crazy… | 我们就不能想见见你。 这有什么不正常的…… |
[05:58] | – Robert’s killing us. – I can’t take it anymore! | -罗伯特要把我们逼疯了 -我再也受不了了 |
[06:02] | – What are you talking about? – Your brother, he’s a jerk. | -你们在说什么呢? -你哥哥,他是个混球 |
[06:04] | – No, he’s not a jerk, Frank. – He acts like it’s so horrible | -不,他不是混球 -他做得好像 |
[06:07] | having to stay with us. It’s no pony ride for us either. | 跟我们在一起有多么恐怖。 这对我们也不像是骑小马驹 |
[06:11] | He won’t even do his exercises. | 他甚至不锻炼 |
[06:13] | He just sits around the house insulting us. | 他就在屋里坐着羞辱我们 |
[06:15] | This morning he told me that my pancakes were… dry. | 今天早上他告诉我说 我做的煎饼太干了 |
[06:19] | And yesterday he told me I smelled like a billy-goat. | 昨天他说我闻起来像公山羊 |
[06:22] | Which wasn’t true yesterday. | 就昨天来说这不是真的 |
[06:26] | – Raymond, please talk to him. – What? No no. No way. | -雷蒙德,求你跟他谈谈 -什么?不不。不行 |
[06:30] | – Come on, he’s your brother. – He’s your son! | -行了,他是你兄弟 -他是你儿子! |
[06:33] | You’re gonna throw that in my face? | 你想把脏水往我脸上泼? |
[06:35] | Raymond, we don’t know what else to do. | 雷蒙德,我们不知道还能怎么办 |
[06:37] | He’s probably just going stir-crazy here. | 他可能是被关的发疯了 |
[06:40] | Hey, I have an idea. Why don’t you guys move? | 嘿,我有主意了。 为什么你们不搬走? |
[06:45] | Why would you say that? | 你为什么这么说? |
[06:49] | Hmm. | 呃�� |
[06:51] | – I’ll talk to him. – I don’t understand why you would… | -我去跟他谈 -我不明白为什么你会…… |
[06:54] | I’m talking to him! | 我这就跟他谈! |
[07:00] | Hey. Are you stretching? | 嘿。你在拉腿呢? |
[07:02] | No, I dropped a Fruit Loop under the couch. | 没有,我把果味圈掉沙发下面了 |
[07:19] | So… Mom and Dad starting to get to you? | 爸妈开始让你心烦了? |
[07:23] | Starting to get to me? | 开始让我烦? |
[07:26] | They’ve burrowed into my head and they sit on my brain, | 他们钻进我脑袋, 坐在我脑子上, |
[07:29] | poking the backs of my eyes. | 在我眼球后面戳 |
[07:37] | Yeah, they’ll do that. | 是的,这种事就是他们做的 |
[07:41] | But, maybe you should cut them some slack. | 不过,你也没必要太苛刻 |
[07:45] | What? | 什么? |
[07:47] | Yeah, ’cause they mean well, you know? | 是,他们本意是好的,你知道? |
[07:49] | Well, Mom means well, Dad’s just mean. | 唔,妈是好意, 爸就是坏心眼 |
[07:54] | What, they sent you in here to talk to me? | 怎么,他们叫你过来跟我谈话? |
[07:56] | No. No, not at all. | 不不不,不是这样的 |
[07:59] | Come on, Ray, everybody knows you’re Ma’s little lapdog. | 行了,雷,谁都知道你是妈的小狗狗 |
[08:04] | – What are you talking about? – You know, she gives you treats, | -你说什么? -你知道,她给你点甜头 |
[08:07] | and you scamper around, doing tricks | 你就在他脚边跳来跳去, 打滚作揖 |
[08:09] | like a trained poodle. | 就像训练过的狮子狗 |
[08:12] | I think I’ll start calling you “Princess. “ | 我想我该改叫你“公主”了 |
[08:17] | I’m not a poodle, Robert. | 我不是狮子狗,罗伯特 |
[08:19] | Princess want a Fruit Loop? | 公主想来个果味圈吗? |
[08:22] | Are you just gonna be a pain in the ass to everybody? | 你非得做所有人的眼中钉吗? |
[08:25] | Oh, yeah yeah, there you go. | 哦,是的是的, 总算说出来了 |
[08:27] | Pain in the ass, I get it. | 眼中钉, 我明白了 |
[08:29] | That’s not what I meant, huh? Come on. | 我不是着意思。 拜托 |
[08:31] | Hey, don’t act so innocent, okay? | 嘿,别装无辜,好吗? |
[08:33] | You were the first one to find humor in my… | 是你第一个取笑我的…… |
[08:36] | discomfiture. | 尴尬处境 |
[08:40] | Yeah yeah, thanks for the laughs, funny man. | 是的是的,谢谢你笑, 小丑 |
[08:43] | So you’re gonna be mad at me now, | 你想对我发火, |
[08:45] | just because you’ve gotta spend three more weeks here? | 就因为你还要在这呆三星期? |
[08:48] | Oh, how could I be mad at you… | 哦,我怎么会生你的气…… |
[08:50] | Princess? | 公主? |
[08:54] | God, you are a jerk. | 天,你真的是个混球 |
[09:10] | How did it go in there? | 里面进行得怎么样了? |
[09:12] | Yeah, I, uh, stuck my fingers in his Fruit Loops. | 哦,我,呃,把手指伸到他的果味圈里了 |
[09:16] | What the hell is that? Get back in there. | 你这是干什么? 回里面去 |
[09:18] | No no, look, he’s out of his mind. | 不不,看,他失去理智了 |
[09:21] | No, don’t leave, Raymond. Please, here, | 不,别走,雷蒙德。 求你了,给 |
[09:23] | Have a brownie. | 来个果仁巧克力蛋糕 |
[09:25] | One. | 就一个 |
[09:27] | Aw, a treat for Mommy’s snookums. | 噢,妈咪给甜心的小点心 |
[09:32] | Ma, tell him I’m not your lapdog. | 妈,告诉他我不是你的小狗 |
[09:34] | He’s not my lapdog, Robert. | 她不是我的小狗,罗伯特 |
[09:37] | I just wanna thank everybody for being such a loving family. | 我只想谢谢所有人, 多有爱心的家庭啊 |
[09:41] | I’m in there with a bull hole in me, and you’re in here calling me “jerk. “ | 我让牛戳了个洞, 你们在这叫我混球 |
[09:44] | That’s nice. | 真友好 |
[09:46] | Hey, if you’re having such a bad time living here, | 嘿,如果你在这住得不爽 |
[09:48] | – then don’t! – You want me out? | -那就别住! -你想让我走? |
[09:51] | You don’t have to finish your rehab here, man. | 你没别必要住到伤全好,兄弟 |
[09:53] | – Just move out. – That’s right. | -搬出去好了 -没错 |
[09:55] | You’re pretty much back on your big clown feet. | 你的小丑大长腿也能走了 |
[09:58] | My feet are proportionate to my height. | 我的腿跟我的身高很成比例 |
[10:02] | And maybe I will move out. Would you like that, Ma? | 也许我会搬出去。 你喜欢吗,妈? |
[10:05] | Whatever makes you happy, dear. | 最重要是你快乐,亲爱的 |
[10:08] | – Okay, fine. I’m going right now. – Good! | -好的。我这就走 -很好! |
[10:10] | I’ll be back for my personal effects tomorrow. | 我明天回来取我的东西 |
[10:13] | – Take your time! – I’m outta here! | -不着急! -我走了! |
[10:19] | You gotta move your car, it’s blocking me. | 你得把车移开, 挡了我的路 |
[10:21] | My pleasure! Marie, move the car. | 乐意至极! 玛丽,去开我的车 |
[10:24] | – I don’t have your keys. – I don’t have them. | -我没有你的钥匙 -不在我这 |
[10:27] | – You’re always hiding them. – Nobody hides your keys, Frank. | -你老把它们藏起来 -没人藏你的钥匙 |
[10:30] | If you just put them on the hook where they belong… | 如果你把它们挂在该放的钩子上…… |
[10:32] | Don’t tell me to put them on the hook. I hate putting them on the hook! | 别让我放钩子上。 我讨厌把它们放钩子上! |
[10:35] | – Are your pants upstairs? – I don’t leave my keys in my pants. | -你裤子在楼上吗? -我从不把钥匙放裤子里 |
[10:38] | How about the time you left them in the front door, senile? | 还记得你把它们忘门上,老年痴呆? |
[10:41] | How about the time you had them in your hands. “Where are my keys? | 还你的你拿在手里到处问: “我钥匙呢? |
[10:44] | Where are my keys?” | 我钥匙哪去了?” |
[10:47] | All right, all right, wait, I forgot. | 好了,好了,等一下,我忘了 |
[10:52] | I had them. | 在我这 |
[10:54] | And here’s your “TV Guide” and here’s your big spoon. | 还有你的《电视指南》, 这是你的大勺 |
[11:04] | I hope you’re gonna boil that spoon. | 希望你会把勺煮煮 |
[11:15] | Happy birthday, Robert. We just wanted to stop… | 生日快乐,罗伯特。 我们只是想过来…… |
[11:17] | We? | 我们? |
[11:19] | Come back here! | 快回来! |
[11:22] | They’re just kidding, you know? | 他们在开玩笑呢,你知道的 |
[11:24] | Get over here! | 快过来! |
[11:28] | – Hi. – Hey, what’s up? | -嗨 -嘿,怎么回事? |
[11:30] | Happy… hello. | 快乐……哈喽 |
[11:33] | Go inside. | 进去 |
[11:38] | Ah, oh God, what the hell is that smell? | 啊,哦天, 什么味? |
[11:41] | I left a carton of milk out the day I got gored by the bull. | 我被牛撞的那天留了一盒奶 |
[11:48] | Apparently, if you leave milk out for 12 weeks, | 显然,如果你把牛奶放上12个星期 |
[11:50] | it goes bad and then explodes. | 它会变质, 然后爆炸 |
[11:56] | However, this is “lavender bouquet. “ | 幸好,这有“薰衣草香型” |
[12:01] | Can we use it to light the apartment on fire? | 能不能用这个把这地方点了? |
[12:04] | Robert, do you have any more candles? | 罗伯特,你还有蜡烛吗? |
[12:06] | Or an old sneaker I can bury my face in? | 或者旧帆布鞋 好让我把脸盖住? |
[12:10] | Make yourselves at home. | 别见外 |
[12:12] | Or not. | 见外也行 |
[12:15] | I say “not. “ | 我说“要见的” |
[12:18] | I have my perfume. | 我带了香水 |
[12:21] | Yeah, that’s good, Ma. | 是,做的好,妈 |
[12:23] | Now it smells like a cow died in a whorehouse. | 现在问起来就像是 牛死在了怡红院 |
[12:31] | Why don’t we open a window, huh? | 干嘛不把窗户开开? |
[12:33] | Yeah, and jump out! | 是,然后跳出去! |
[12:37] | Oh. | 哦 |
[12:39] | Is that the cake you made? | 这就是你做的蛋糕? |
[12:41] | You know, you could have made one, Marie. | 你知道,你本可以做一个的,玛丽 |
[12:44] | The way Robert’s behaving? | 在罗伯特做出那样的事以后? |
[12:46] | No, he doesn’t deserve one of my cakes. This is perfect. | 不,他不配我的蛋糕。 这个就很好了 |
[12:51] | Okay, you know what? | 好了,知道吗? |
[12:53] | I think we all need to be a little more understanding of Robert. | 我想我们都应该 对罗伯特多一点理解 |
[12:57] | That is what families are supposed to do. | 家人不都应该那样吗? |
[12:59] | Is that some of your I’m-okay-you’re-okay | 这就是你的我好你好大家好 |
[13:02] | hippie crap? | 的狗屁? |
[13:05] | No, it’s just right. | 不,这是正确的 |
[13:07] | Peace, man. | 停战,老兄 |
[13:12] | Oh, you’re still here. | 哦,你们还在 |
[13:13] | We’re not gonna leave, Robert. It’s your birthday. | 我们不会走的,罗伯特。 你的生日 |
[13:17] | And by the way… | 还有…… |
[13:19] | this is for you. It’s from all of us. | 这是给你的。 我们所有人送的 |
[13:21] | Huh? It’s a gym membership. | 哈?健身房会员卡? |
[13:24] | Okay, that’s it. Let’s go. | 好了,任务完成。闪了 |
[13:26] | Ray… wait a minute. | 雷……等一下 |
[13:28] | Aw, pictures of beautiful people running, rowing | 哦,美女俊男的图片, 跑步、划船, |
[13:31] | – and lifting weights. – Nice, huh? | -还有举重 -真好心,哈? |
[13:34] | Yeah yeah, everybody can build up their arm muscles | 是啊是啊, 大家边练肌肉 |
[13:36] | pointing and laughing at Sergeant Chubsy-Ubsy. | 边指着大傻警官笑掉大牙 |
[13:40] | Robert, we just thought that it might help you. | 罗伯特,我们只是以为 这样能帮你 |
[13:43] | I’ll tell you what, Deb, why don’t you take it, huh? | 我来告诉你,黛比, 为什么你不自己留着,哈? |
[13:45] | You can go and exercise and lose like half a pound | 你可以去 甩个半磅肥肉 |
[13:48] | and then officially be perfect. | 然后正式成为 完美的人 |
[13:50] | # Perfect Debra, sitting in a tree # | #完美黛比拉树上坐# |
[13:53] | # P-E-R-F-E-C-T. # | |
[13:57] | Hey, that rhymes. | 嘿,很押韵 |
[14:00] | Look, Robert. We were just… | 罗伯特,我们只…… |
[14:03] | All right, listen listen. Thanks for the present, | 好了,听着。 谢谢你们的礼物, |
[14:05] | thanks for coming over, thanks for everything, everybody, okay? | 谢谢过来, 谢谢所做的一切,各位,好了吗? |
[14:08] | You may wanna go now. The birthday boy is gonna blow out the candle. | 你们大概下姑娘走了。 过生日的孩子要吹蜡烛了 |
[14:19] | Just for the record, I said we should get him a stripogram. | 顺便说一句,我早说 不如叫脱衣表演的来 |
[14:24] | I’m gonna talk to him. | 我要去跟他谈谈 |
[14:26] | All right, Deb, just stop it with the understanding bit. | 好了,黛比,别再来理解万岁的老套了 |
[14:29] | It’s not a bit, Ray. | 这不是老套,雷 |
[14:31] | You know, if Debra really understood people, | 你知道,要是黛比拉真的理解别人, |
[14:34] | she wouldn’t serve that cake. | 就不会送那个蛋糕了 |
[14:42] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[14:44] | Okay, Robert, listen. Stop feeling so sorry for yourself! | 好了,罗伯特,听着。 顾影自怜了! |
[14:47] | – I’m not feeling sorry for myself. – Yes, you are. | -我没顾影自怜 -是的,你有 |
[14:50] | Spouting off at the family and insulting everybody. | 对家人撒气, 对所有人无礼 |
[14:52] | You just love playing the victim, don’t you? | 你就是喜欢演受害者,不是吗? |
[14:54] | Okay, thank you. You can go back to being Princess Fabulosa now. | 好的,谢谢。 你可以回去做你的仙女公主了 |
[14:59] | Hey, you better be nice to me, pal, | 嘿,你最哈对我好点,老弟 |
[15:01] | ’cause I’m the last person in the family that doesn’t want to climb up there | 因为我是家里 最不想爬高了 |
[15:04] | and strangle you! | 勒死你的人! |
[15:06] | Oh, a height joke. Thank you, Your Majesty. | 哦,身高笑话。 谢谢,陛下 |
[15:10] | Yeah, it’s very refreshing after all the bull-in-the-ass jokes. | 是的,听了这么多牛顶屁股的笑话, 这个新鲜多了 |
[15:13] | You know what I think? | 你知道我的想法吗? |
[15:15] | I think you love that bull. | 我认为你喜欢那头牛 |
[15:16] | I think you were so happy he found you, | 我认为你很高兴它找上你 |
[15:18] | because he’s a two-ton excuse for your life! | 因为两吨的体重 足够给你的生活作借口了 |
[15:20] | That’s right. You were a victim before that bull. | 没错。 那头牛之前你就是受害者了 |
[15:23] | You’ve been a victim your whole life, because there’s nothing easier | 你做了一辈子的受害者, 因为没有什么 |
[15:26] | than playing the victim, is there, Robert? | 比演受害者更容易, 不是吗,罗伯特? |
[15:28] | Why are you picking on me? | 你为什么跟我过不去? |
[15:31] | See? Again! | 看?又来了! |
[15:33] | “Wah wah wah, my mother doesn’t pay enough attention to me. | “哇哇哇,我妈妈对我不够关心。 |
[15:36] | I broke up with my girlfriend. | 我和女朋友分手了。 |
[15:38] | Raymond has a better life than me. Wah wah wah. “ | 雷蒙德的生活比我好。 哇哇哇” |
[15:43] | – I don’t say “wah wah wah. ” – You’re sounding like that right now. | -我没说“哇哇哇” -你现在听起来就在 |
[15:46] | That’s because I just said “wah wah wah!” | 那是因为我刚才说了 “哇哇哇” |
[15:49] | Listen, bad stuff happens to me, okay? | 听着,我也有不走运的时候,好吗? |
[15:51] | I don’t imagine these things, I’m just reporting the facts. | 不是我想象的, 我只是陈述事实 |
[15:54] | The fact is, you love to suffer. You were so mad | 事实是,你喜欢受苦。 要离开你父母的房子 |
[15:56] | about having to leave your parent’s house. | 让你手足无措 |
[15:58] | Are you out of your mind? I couldn’t wait to get out of there. | 你傻了? 我等不及搬出来 |
[16:00] | Oh, really? You don’t seem so happy to be here. | 哦,真的吗? 你在这一点不像高兴的样子 |
[16:02] | I have a milk situation. | 出了个牛奶危机 |
[16:08] | Admit it, you loved being at your parent’s house, | 承认吧,你喜欢住在你父母的房子里 |
[16:11] | because that’s the Holy Land of self-pity. | 因为那是你 自我可怜的圣地 |
[16:13] | You weren’t unhappy because you had three more weeks to stay there, | 你不是为必须 在那再住三个月不高兴 |
[16:17] | you were unhappy because you had only three more weeks to stay there. | 你是为只能 在那再住三个月不高兴 |
[16:25] | Oh my God! | 哦,我的上帝! |
[16:32] | Oh my God! | 哦我的上帝! |
[16:36] | – Robert… – Maybe you’re right, Debra! | -罗伯特…… -也许你是对的,黛比拉! |
[16:39] | No, I’m not. I’m not right. Stop crying. | 不,我不是的。我不是对的。 别哭了 |
[16:43] | Sure, I’ve put on a big show | 当然是的,我演了一大�i戏 |
[16:45] | about how Ma loves Raymond better | 关于妈怎么爱雷蒙德比我多 |
[16:48] | and Dad’s an ogre, but they do take care of me! | 以及爸爸是个食人魔, 可是他们是真的照顾我! |
[16:52] | O… okay. | 好……好的 |
[16:55] | I’ve got a place to sleep, | 我有地方睡, |
[16:57] | laundry, the food is unbelievable! | 饭来张口,衣来伸手! |
[17:04] | Her lasagna, her pie, | 她的宽面条,她的派, |
[17:06] | even something as simple as Cream of Wheat, | 就算是简单的麦糊糊, |
[17:09] | which you wouldn’t think would be different from one place to another. | 你不会觉得在哪买的会有什么不同 |
[17:12] | I don’t know why, but hers is better. | 不知为什么, 她做的就是味道好些 |
[17:18] | Robert, I… I didn’t mean to suggest… | 罗伯特,我…… 我不是暗示…… |
[17:20] | Oh my God! | 哦我的天! |
[17:22] | You know, maybe I never wanted to move out of there. | 你知道, 也许我从来都不想搬出来 |
[17:25] | What kind of a nutjob am I? | 我真是个畸形 |
[17:27] | – Nutjob! Nutjob! – No no! | -畸形!畸形! -不不! |
[17:29] | Robert, you’re not. | 罗伯特,你不是 |
[17:30] | You’re right, Debra. You’re right. | 你说得对,黛比拉。 你说得对 |
[17:32] | Maybe… maybe I don’t wanna get better. | 也许……也许我不想好起来 |
[17:34] | I must love being the victim. | 我肯定是喜欢做受害者 |
[17:36] | Oh my God, I’m doing it right now! | 哦我的天, 我又来了! |
[17:38] | Look at me! | 看看我! |
[17:40] | I don’t think I can stop, Debra. | 我停不下来,黛比拉 |
[17:42] | I don’t think I’m ever gonna stop! | 我想我永远都没法停止! |
[17:44] | Help me out of this! | 帮我结束这一切! |
[17:46] | Please, help me out of this! | 求你了,帮帮我! |
[17:48] | Robert, you’re crushing me! | 罗伯特,你把我挤扁了! |
[17:51] | Oh my God! | 哦我的天! |
[17:53] | I am a nutjob! Nutjob! | 我是个畸形!畸形! |
[18:01] | – I’m a loser. – No. | -我是个失败者 -不 |
[18:03] | – I am such a loser! – Oh, no! | -我是个彻底的失败者! -哦,不! |
[18:06] | Robert, no, come on. Robert, look. No, listen. | 罗伯特,不,别这样。 罗伯特,看。不,听着 |
[18:09] | You’re not so… | 你不是那么…… |
[18:11] | listen, I feel sorry for myself too sometimes. | 听着,我有时候也可怜自己 |
[18:13] | Not like me. I got issues. | 不像我。 我有问题 |
[18:16] | No, I have my moments. | 不,我也有这样的时候 |
[18:18] | Yeah, you. Like what? | 是啊,你。什么时候? |
[18:21] | Like, um, okay. For instance, | 比如,呃�蓿�好的。 比如说, |
[18:24] | you know I grew up in a nice, normal family, | 你知道我生在 良好、正常的家庭中, |
[18:27] | I was used to people being a certain way. | 我以前习惯跟 有特定行事方式的人在一起 |
[18:29] | And then I married your brother, | 然后我嫁给了你弟弟 |
[18:31] | which is great, but… | 这是好事,可是…… |
[18:33] | they are over, every day, a lot! | 他们过来,每一天,非常频繁! |
[18:36] | “Hello, dear. ” “Holy crap!” | “哈喽,亲爱的。” “不是吧,我靠!” |
[18:38] | “Hello, dear. ” “Holy crap!” | “哈喽,亲爱的。” “不是吧,我靠!” |
[18:43] | I mean, you know, on Friday, | 我是说,你知道,星期五, |
[18:45] | your mother was over nine times, in one day! Nine times! | 你妈来了九次,一天之内! 九次! |
[18:49] | And at times like that it’s hard for me not to say, | 有时候, 很难不喊出来 |
[18:52] | “Why me?” You know, “Why me?” | “为什么是我?” 你知道,“为什么是我?” |
[18:55] | Why why why | why why why? 为什么为什么为什么? |
[19:00] | “Why me?” That’s one of my favorites. | “为什么是我?” 我最喜欢的一句 |
[19:03] | That’s probably why I’ve been the only one who has been able | 也许这就是为什么 我是最近唯一能够 |
[19:06] | to put up with you lately, ’cause we’re a little bit alike. | 忍受你的人。 因为咱们有点像 |
[19:09] | You think so? | 你这么想? |
[19:12] | Sure. | 当然 |
[19:19] | Robert, I’m… I’m sorry I yelled at you. | 罗伯特,我…… 我很抱歉朝你大叫 |
[19:23] | No no. I deserved it. | 不不,我活该的 |
[19:25] | I’m sorry I called you perfect. | 对不起我叫你完美了 |
[19:30] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[19:32] | Well, do you feel better? | 感觉好些了? |
[19:33] | Yeah. A little dehydrated… | 是的。只有点脱水…… |
[19:40] | Come on, let’s get out of here, huh? | 来吧,咱们出去,好吗? |
[19:42] | Okay. | 好的 |
[19:44] | Thanks, Debra. | 谢谢,黛比拉 |
[19:47] | You’re a good sister-in-law. | 你是个好弟妹 |
[19:49] | Thanks. You’re a pretty good brother-in-law. | 谢谢。你是好夫兄 |
[19:55] | So, we… we really are kind of alike aren’t we? | 这么说,咱们……咱们真的有点像, 是不是? |
[19:57] | I mean, you feel sorry for yourself too when Mom and Dad bug you? | 我是说,爸妈招你烦的时候 你也可怜自己? |
[20:00] | Oh, absolutely, yeah. | 哦,绝对的,是的 |
[20:03] | Yeah, but then deep down, you really kind of like it, right? | 是的,但是从心底里, 你其实是喜欢的,是不是? |
[20:09] | Yes! Yes, I do. | 是的!是的,我喜欢 |
[20:14] | You’re sick too. | 你也有病 |
[20:24] | Hey, everybody. | 嘿,大家好 |
[20:26] | Just wanted to, um… | 我只想,啊…… |
[20:28] | apologize for the way I’ve been lately. | 为最近的行为道歉 |
[20:30] | Debra talked to me, and, uh… | 黛比拉和我谈了,现在,呃…… |
[20:32] | I’m actually feeling better now, so… | 我真的感觉好了,所以…… |
[20:34] | if you can all forgive me, | 如果你们都能原谅我, |
[20:36] | I’m glad you came over and, uh, let’s have some cake. | 很高兴你们过来, 然后,呃,我们吃蛋糕吧 |
[20:40] | Was that you crying in there? | 刚才是你在里头哭吗? |
[20:44] | Frank. | 弗兰克 |
[20:46] | No, it’s all right, Robbie. | 不,没事的,罗比 |
[20:49] | You’re never too big to cry. | 想哭的话多大都没关系 |
[20:51] | Although… | 尽管…… |
[20:53] | you might be getting close to the cut-off point. | 你也差不多到断(奶)的时候了 |
[21:02] | You know what, Robbie? | 知道吗,罗比? |
[21:04] | You need to air this place out overnight. | 这地方得通通风 |
[21:05] | And tomorrow I’ll come in and give it a good once-over. | 明天我过来彻底收拾一下 |
[21:08] | So tonight you’ll sleep at our house, | 所以今晚你睡我们那, |
[21:10] | and I don’t wanna hear any argument from you. | 我不想听你有任何反对意见 |
[21:14] | All right, if that’s what you want. | 好吧,如果这是你想要的 |
[21:17] | Come on, let’s go home and we can have the cake there. | 快点,回家, 咱们可以在那吃蛋糕 |
[21:20] | Oh, no no no no, dear. I have some cake at home. | 哦,不不不不,亲爱的。 家里有蛋糕了 |
[21:23] | Why don’t we leave your cake here? | 为什么不把你的蛋糕留在这? |
[21:25] | It goes so well with this apartment. | 和这房子很相称 |
[21:31] | Hurts so good, huh? | 伤的真叫一个痛呀 |