时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | – This is nice, isn’t it? – It’s wonderful. | -感觉真好,不是吗? -好极了 |
[00:06] | Where’s the guy with the water already? | 拎水的在哪? |
[00:08] | I’m dying here. | 我要干死了 |
[00:11] | Good. Before you go, would you make a toast? | 很好。死之前能说几句吗? |
[00:15] | Okay… | 好的…… |
[00:17] | here’s to water. | 为水 |
[00:19] | The earth is covered with it. | 覆盖地球的水 |
[00:22] | Where the hell is my share? | 我的那份在哪呢? |
[00:26] | Raymond, please, make a toast. | 雷蒙德,求你了,你来说 |
[00:28] | All right, uh… | 好的,呃…… |
[00:30] | here’s to Robert being back on the job. | 庆祝罗伯特回去工作 |
[00:35] | We all think it’s great. | 我们都很高兴 |
[00:37] | Way to go… | 恭喜…… |
[00:39] | way to go. | 恭喜……| |
[00:42] | – Cheers. There you go. – All right, there you go. | -干杯。干得好 -好的,干得好 |
[00:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[00:48] | This is a very special night for me. | 对我来说, 这是个非常特别的夜晚 |
[00:50] | I finally feel like I’ve put my bull wound behind me. | 终于感觉牛顶的伤 到了身后 |
[00:55] | I said, “behind me. “ | 我说“身后(屁股)” |
[00:58] | Oh, I got it. | 哦,明白了 |
[01:02] | No, but I gotta tell you, it’s been | 不,不过我要告诉你们, 让我重新能够站起来的 |
[01:03] | a tough few months getting back on my feet, | 这几个月对我来说 过得不容易 |
[01:05] | and now that I have Amy at my side again, | 现在艾米又回到我身边, |
[01:07] | and I’m back doing the job that I love, I’ve never felt better. | 我又回到了热爱的工作, 感觉比任何时候都好 |
[01:11] | And also I think I have gotten over my anxiety | 而且我想我对公用洗手间的焦虑 |
[01:14] | vis-a-vis public restrooms, | 也消除了 |
[01:16] | so if you’ll excuse me, I shall return presently. | 所以你们不介意, 我马上就回来 |
[01:23] | – Oh my God. – It’s that awful woman! | -哦我的天 -那个可怕的女人! |
[01:25] | – That’s definitely her, right? – It’s her! | -绝对是她,是吧? -就是她! |
[01:28] | – Who? – That’s Joanne, | -谁? -乔安, |
[01:31] | Robert’s ex-wife. | 罗伯特的前妻 |
[01:37] | What the hell? She’s got water! | 搞什么? 她有水! |
[01:44] | Oh my God, so that’s Robert’s ex-wife? | 哦我的天,这么说那是罗伯特的前妻? |
[01:47] | Yep, the infamous Joanne. | 正是,臭名昭著的乔安 |
[01:52] | Mom, stuff’s coming out! | 妈,有东西喷出来了! |
[01:58] | I almost didn’t recognize her | 我几乎没认出来, |
[02:00] | without her broomstick and flying monkeys. | 她没带着扫把和飞猴子 |
[02:05] | When was the last time Robert saw her? | 罗伯特最后见她是什么时候? |
[02:08] | Oh, not since the divorce was finalized. | 哦,大葱离婚手续办完 |
[02:10] | – You don’t know this story? – No, he never talks about her. | -你不知道这件事? -不,他从没跟我提起她 |
[02:12] | That’s ’cause he’s a nice boy. | 因为他是个好孩子 |
[02:16] | – I’ll tell you. – Go ahead. | -我来告诉你 -说吧 |
[02:19] | Okay. Ma, no spitting. | 好的。妈,别吐口水 |
[02:22] | Let’s see, we had just moved in | 让我想想, 我们刚搬过来 |
[02:24] | across the street from my parents, right? | 住到我父母街对面,是这样吧? |
[02:27] | I don’t remember. I’ve blocked that out. | 我不记得了。 我把那段抹掉了 |
[02:30] | Well, that’s when it was, | 就是那个时候 |
[02:32] | ’cause right about that time, | 因为那个时候, |
[02:34] | Robert and Joanne, they had a little house… | 罗伯特和乔安, 他们有个小房子…… |
[02:37] | No no, I’m serious. | 不不,我是认真地 |
[02:40] | I’m putting that movie in my top five all-time. | 我要把这电影 评为史上前五名 |
[02:42] | Any movie with a cop or a dog in it | 只要是有一个警察或者一条狗 |
[02:44] | goes into your top five. | 就能进你的前五名 |
[02:47] | And this one had both! | 这部两个都有! |
[02:51] | Hey, remember when the dog cleaned himself in front of the mayor? | 嘿,还记得那条狗在镇长面前抹脸吗? |
[02:55] | That was funny. I’ll give you that one. | 这个有意思。 这点你说的没错 |
[02:57] | You know what I liked best about that movie? | 你知道我最喜欢 那部片子什么地方? |
[02:59] | We had to leave our house to see it. | 我们得离开家去看 |
[03:01] | This is the first movie we’ve seen since we had the twins! | 这是双胞胎出生后 我们看的第一场电影! |
[03:04] | Hey, you’re the one whose egg divided. | 嘿,是你把卵一变两的 |
[03:08] | And you know what? Your mother told me | 你知道吗? 你妈说 |
[03:10] | they would babysit the kids whenever we wanted. | 只要我们想 他们随时都能看孩子 |
[03:13] | It is just so great that we moved across the street from them. | 搬到他们街对面真是太好了 |
[03:19] | – Hey, Joanne. – Hey, sweetheart. | -嘿,乔安 -嘿,亲爱的 |
[03:21] | – Hey, guys. – What’s happening? | -嘿,伙计们 -你好呀? |
[03:23] | – How was the movie? – Oh, I’m telling you, | -电影怎么样? -哦,我告诉你们, |
[03:25] | I wish you’d come with us. I really liked it. | 我希望你跟我们一起去了。 我真的很喜欢 |
[03:27] | I’m thinking of putting it in my top five. | 我在想把它列到我的前五名 |
[03:29] | Really? Because the preview looked kind of stupid. | 真的?因为预告看起来很傻 |
[03:34] | You know now that I think about it, | 你知道现在我再想想, |
[03:37] | the dog drove a car, what is that? | 狗开车,多傻呀 |
[03:42] | That’s why we can never see movies together. | 这就是为什么我们 从来没法一起看电影 |
[03:44] | We have the exact opposite taste in movies, books… stop! | 我们的品味完全相反, 电影、书……够了! |
[03:47] | …Music, TV shows. | ……音乐,电视节目 |
[03:49] | He likes the kind of thing where someone steps on a rake. | 他喜欢看人踩在耙子上(敲到自己的头) |
[03:52] | – This movie had that too. – Yeah, it was good. | -这个电影里也有 -是的,好片子 |
[03:55] | It’s funny. | 很有趣 |
[04:02] | Oh, no no no. You can put your feet on our furniture. | 哦,不不不。 你可以把腿放到我们的家具上 |
[04:05] | That’s all right, I’m good right here. | 没关系的, 这样就好 |
[04:07] | No, really, it’s okay. | 不,真的,没关系的 |
[04:09] | Until Robert gets a raise, | 直到罗伯特能加薪 |
[04:11] | we are blessed with your parents’ old stuff. | 能有你父母的旧货 我们就很感激了 |
[04:13] | If you get really close, you can still smell Frank’s feet. | 如果凑近点, 你还能闻到弗兰克的臭脚丫子 |
[04:19] | I’ll pass. | 我就算了 |
[04:25] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[04:26] | I thought we weren’t doing that anymore. | 我以为咱们不会再做这个了 |
[04:29] | – No crazy chin. – Yeah, you’re right, you’re right. | -别做鬼下巴 -好的,你说得对 |
[04:32] | Sometimes when I eat, I do a little thing with my chin. | 有时候吃东西, 我下巴会做些动作 |
[04:34] | – That’s all right. I didn’t know. – I didn’t notice that. | -没事的。我不知道 -我没注意到 |
[04:37] | So, Debra, your hair is looking good! | 黛比拉,头发真漂亮! |
[04:40] | Oh, thank you. | 哦,谢谢 |
[04:42] | It’s not as yuck as it was when you were pregnant. | 不想你怀孕时那么恶心 |
[04:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:47] | What are you doing? | 你干什么? |
[04:49] | – I am rubbing your shoulders. – Why? | -我在给你揉肩膀 -为什么? |
[04:53] | I don’t know, you’re my mush-mush? | 不知道, 你是我的好伙计? |
[04:55] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[04:58] | I’m sorry. Was I hurting you? | 对不起。 我弄疼你了? |
[05:00] | Sometimes I don’t know my own strength. | 有时候我不知道自己的力气轻重 |
[05:02] | You and your big mitts. | 你和你的大手 |
[05:04] | That’s why we can’t have pets. | 这就是为什么我们不能养宠物 |
[05:06] | My funny lady! | 我有趣的女士! |
[05:09] | Oh, look out for Mr. Big Hands. | 哦,小心大手先生 |
[05:12] | Okay, I’m going to bed. | 好了,我要睡觉了 |
[05:16] | – We’ll keep it down out here. – Do whatever you want. | -我们会小声的 -不要拘束 |
[05:18] | – Good night, guys. Good to see you. – Okay, bye. | -晚安,伙计们。很高兴见到你们 -好的,再见 |
[05:21] | Bobby, tonight could you not plop into bed? | 鲍比,你今晚能不能 别跳到床上? |
[05:23] | Sometimes I wake up in mid-air. | 有时候我醒来到了半空中 |
[05:25] | Okay, got it, no plopping. | 好的,知道了,不跳 |
[05:28] | Night, mushy mush-mush! | 晚安,好伙计! |
[05:38] | So, Robert, I love what you’ve… | 罗布特,我很高兴你…… |
[05:39] | No no, seriously, we’ve got to keep it down. | 不不,真的, 小声点 |
[05:54] | Ooh, ahh. | 哦,啊 |
[06:01] | Whoo. | 呜 |
[06:03] | Ooh, boy. | 哦,乖乖 |
[06:06] | I am tuckered out. | 我精疲力尽了 |
[06:12] | You guys wanna play Monopoly or something? | 你们俩想玩大富翁或别的吗? |
[06:16] | Shouldn’t you be getting home? | 你不是该回家了吗? |
[06:18] | I have to make sure that Joanne is in a real deep sleep, | 我要确保乔安睡熟了, |
[06:21] | ’cause I kinda have the tendency | 因为我有些个想 |
[06:23] | to plop into bed. | 跳上床 |
[06:26] | Yeah, mush-mush told us. | 知道,好伙计告诉我们了 |
[06:30] | I know, how about Pictionary? | 我知道,画图猜词怎么样? |
[06:32] | I’ll get a sketch pad. | 我去拿素描板 |
[06:38] | Don’t you feel bad for Robert? | 你不替罗伯特难过吗? |
[06:40] | I feel bad for you, ’cause I’m going to bed. | 我为你难过, 因为我要上床了 |
[06:43] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[06:45] | Wait. | 等等 |
[06:47] | Listen, you’ve got to talk to Robert. | 听着,你必须跟罗伯特谈谈 |
[06:49] | He’s so unhappy with Joanne! | 他和乔安是那么不快乐! |
[06:51] | He’s not unhappy. What? | 他没有不快乐。 怎么? |
[06:53] | So she’s a little bossy. He seems fine with that. | 她是有点专横。 他看来没意见 |
[06:56] | She’s always putting him down, and he just sits there and takes it. | 她老是出他的丑, 而他就那么坐着忍受 |
[06:59] | Hey, that’s marriage. | 嘿,这就是婚姻 |
[07:03] | Their marriage. | 他们的婚姻| |
[07:05] | That’s their marriage, over there. | 这就是他们的婚姻 |
[07:07] | Just tell him that he should talk to Joanne | 告诉他,他应该和乔安谈谈 |
[07:09] | about the way she treats him and how that makes him feel. | 她对他的态度 以及他的感受 |
[07:12] | How about I’ll just tell him to go home, | 我直接叫他回家怎么样? |
[07:14] | and then you and I can go upstairs | 然后咱们可以到楼上 |
[07:16] | and shake it up. | 来点兴奋的 |
[07:24] | If you don’t talk to him, I will. | 如果你不找他谈,我会的 |
[07:26] | No, don’t, no! Would you… | 不,别,不! 你就…… |
[07:29] | I’ll talk to him, okay? I know… I know what to say. | 我来跟他说,好吗? 我知道……我知道怎么说 |
[07:33] | Found a deck of cards! | 找到一副牌! |
[07:35] | Crazy Eights? | 玩疯狂8点怎么样? |
[07:39] | Listen, Robert, | 听着,罗伯特, |
[07:40] | you really… | 你真的…… |
[07:42] | you really should go home to your wife, ’cause… | 你的确该回你妻子那了, 因为…… |
[07:45] | Debra’s got to pump breast milk. | 黛比拉要抽母乳了 |
[07:55] | Yeah, you know what to say. | 是啊,你知道怎么说 |
[07:57] | I don’t have to pump, Robert. | 我不需要抽,罗伯特 |
[07:58] | It’s just that, um… | 知识,呃…… |
[08:00] | you and Joanne… I mean, we think Joanne is great, | 你和乔安……我是说, 我们觉得乔安很不错, |
[08:03] | but just sometimes, uh, | 知识有时候,呃 |
[08:06] | you know, with you, she can be not very nice, | 你知道,对你, 她可能不是太友善 |
[08:08] | and we were just thinking | 我们只是在想 |
[08:11] | that it would help you if you told her h… | 最好如果你能告诉她…… |
[08:13] | Robert, stop looking at my breasts. | 罗伯特,别看我的胸部了 |
[08:22] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[08:26] | Listen, Joanne has to put up with a lot from me. | 听着,乔安得忍受我很多事 |
[08:29] | I’m not the easiest person to live with. | 我不是最容易相处的人 |
[08:31] | I’m hairy and smelly, | 我体毛旺盛又有味 |
[08:34] | and I’m really kind of like an animal. | 而且我真的有些像野兽 |
[08:38] | – Hi, dear. – Hey, Marie, hi! | -嗨,亲爱的 -嘿,玛丽,嗨! |
[08:41] | Hey… | 嘿…… |
[08:42] | I told you two, you can’t come in here anymore if you don’t knock. | 我告诉过你们俩, 再不敲门就不许进来了 |
[08:46] | Gotcha. | 逮着你了 |
[08:48] | Hey, your old lady’s looking for you. | 嘿,你管家婆在找你 |
[08:50] | – Joanne? – Yeah. | -乔安? -是 |
[08:52] | She was a little short with me on the phone. | 她在电话上对我可不太友好 |
[08:55] | I think she’s worried about you. | 我想她是担心你 |
[08:56] | I don’t like that one. | 我不喜欢这说法 |
[08:58] | Why can’t you just be happy that Robby found someone? | 为什么你就不能 为罗比找到个心上人高兴呢? |
[09:01] | When are you gonna learn it’s not our place | 你什么时候才能明白 咱们不应该 |
[09:03] | to meddle in our children’s lives? | 掺和孩子们的生活? |
[09:05] | Marie, I don’t think it’s meddling | 玛丽,我不认为这是掺和 |
[09:07] | if you love and care about the person. | 如果你爱和关心那个人 |
[09:11] | You know, you’re just strolling down the railroad tracks | 你知道, 你只是偶然上铁路上走走 |
[09:14] | and you don’t hear the “whoo-whoo!” | 你没听到“呜呜”的汽笛! |
[09:26] | Robert, I think what your father is trying to say | 罗伯特,我想你父亲是想说 |
[09:29] | – is that sometimes Joanne is… … a nutcracker. | -有时候乔安娜像是…… -……星鸦 |
[09:33] | Dad, you’re talking about my wife. | 爸,你谈论的是我妻子 |
[09:35] | A nutcracker! | 星鸦! |
[09:38] | Robby, you really should… | 罗比,你真的应该…… |
[09:41] | No. | 不 |
[09:43] | No, I’m not butting in. | 不,我不能插手 |
[09:47] | Live your life. | 过你的日子 |
[09:53] | Robert, you just seem so unhappy. | 罗伯特,你只是看起来很不快乐 |
[09:55] | What is this, some kind of intervention? | 这是做什么, 想干涉我的生活吗? |
[09:59] | I happen to love Joanne. | 可我爱乔安 |
[10:01] | She’s strong, she’s independent. | 她坚强、独立 |
[10:03] | You don’t know anything about her. | 你们一点都不了解她 |
[10:05] | You don’t know about our… | 你们不知道我们的…… |
[10:07] | private life. | 私生活 |
[10:09] | We have chemistry. | 我们有化学反应 |
[10:13] | I remember… | 我记得…… |
[10:15] | when you took chemistry. | 你用化学用品 |
[10:19] | That was the year you had no eyebrows. | 那年你眉毛都没了 |
[10:27] | I don’t appreciate this. I really don’t. | 我不喜欢这个。 真的不 |
[10:29] | Your family is not supposed to be like this. | 家人不应该像这样子 |
[10:32] | If no one is gonna support me, | 如果没人支持我, |
[10:34] | then I’d just rather you all butt out! | 我宁可你们都一边凉快去 |
[10:45] | Wow, he really hates that chair. | 喔,他是真的恨这椅子 |
[10:53] | What are you doing? | What are you doing? 你在干什么? 你在干什么? |
[10:56] | You’re supposed to be studying for your sergeant’s exam! | 你应该为警官考试做准备的! |
[10:59] | How are we ever gonna afford anything nice | 我们怎么才能买得起件 像样的东西? |
[11:01] | if this is how you study!? | 你就这么学习的? |
[11:08] | I’m taking a cartoon break and eating a banana! | 我只是休息一会看动画片, 吃跟香蕉! |
[11:11] | That’s great! You’re gonna put it off | 好极了! 你非得等到最后一刻 |
[11:14] | till the last minute, and then guess what? | 然后你才怎么着? |
[11:16] | You’ll be watching cartoons full time | 最后你就全职看动画片 |
[11:18] | and coming to me for banana money! | 然后找我要香蕉钱! |
[11:28] | You think you can answer the door?! | 你敢去开门! |
[11:37] | – Hey. | – Hey. -嘿 -嘿 |
[11:44] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样? |
[11:47] | Um… | 呃…… |
[11:50] | well… | 唔…… |
[11:53] | I wanted to come by | 我想过来 |
[11:54] | and apologize for everybody yesterday. | 为大伙昨天的事道歉 |
[11:56] | Let me tell you something, | 我来告诉你, |
[11:58] | none of you know her the way I do. | 你们每人像我那么了解她 |
[12:01] | Yeah yeah, | 是是 |
[12:03] | I know, chemistry. | 我知道,化学反应 |
[12:05] | But um… | 可是呃…… |
[12:07] | I gotta tell you, | 我得说, |
[12:09] | I did just kinda overhear about… | 我刚刚碰巧听到…… |
[12:12] | the banana money. | 香蕉钱的事 |
[12:17] | Bobby, if you’re not gonna… | 鲍比,如果你不…… |
[12:19] | – Oh! Hey, Ray. – Hi, Joanne. | -哦,嘿,雷 -嗨,乔安 |
[12:21] | Bobby didn’t tell me you were coming over. | 鲍比没跟我说你回来 |
[12:24] | That’s ’cause Bobby didn’t even know. | 那是因为鲍比根本不知道 |
[12:26] | You know, it’s a surprise. | 你知道,惊喜 |
[12:31] | You know how we love it when you come over, Ray, | 你知道,我们很喜欢你过来,雷 |
[12:33] | but Bobby’s got a lot of studying to do, | 但是鲍比有很多功课要看 |
[12:36] | and you know, you are not the best influence on him. | 而且你知道, 你对他可不会有好影响 |
[12:41] | Oh, okay. All right, I’m sorry. | 哦,好的。 好了,对不起 |
[12:43] | Ray, wait. | 雷,等等 |
[12:47] | Don’t talk to him like that. | 不许这么对他说话 |
[12:49] | Excuse me? | 请原谅? |
[12:52] | – It’s okay. – No no, it’s not okay. | -没关系的 -不不,有关系 |
[12:54] | I want you to apologize to Raymond. | 我要你对雷蒙德道歉 |
[12:56] | – Apologize for what? – For what you just said to him, | -为了什么? -为你刚才对他说的话, |
[12:58] | and for all the mean things you’ve ever said about him. | 还有你说的所有关于他的坏话 |
[13:01] | She says mean things about me? | 她说我坏话? |
[13:05] | Oh, sure sure. She’s sweet to your face, but as soon as you leave | 哦,是的当然。 当你面笑眯眯,你一转脸, |
[13:08] | she talks about how your voice sounds like a wounded cow. | 她就说你的嗓子多像 一头受伤的牛 |
[13:12] | Or how when you run, it looks like you’re trying | 或者你跑步时像 努力 |
[13:14] | to hold a pencil between your cheeks. | 在脸颊中间夹根铅笔 |
[13:24] | Hmph. | 哼�� |
[13:25] | I’m tired of the way you treat him. | 我受够了你对他的样子 |
[13:27] | He’s my brother. And I’m gonna tell you something else, Joanne. | 他是我兄弟。 我还有事要告诉你,乔安 |
[13:30] | Maybe if you just showed a little warmth to people, | 也许要是你能对别人 稍微热情点, |
[13:33] | they wouldn’t be so scared of you. | 他们就不会这么怕你 |
[13:34] | And maybe if you just gave me a clue that you still cared about me, | 而且如果你能给我个迹象 表明你还在乎我, |
[13:38] | I wouldn’t spend so much time hiding out at Ray and Debra’s. | 我也不会花这么多时间 躲到雷和黛比拉那 |
[13:40] | And you wanna know something else? | 你还想知道别的吗? |
[13:42] | Things are gonna have to start changing around here. | 这里的事情将有所改变 |
[13:47] | I want a divorce. | 我要离婚 |
[14:00] | What? | 什么? |
[14:01] | Ah, that felt good. I’ve been waiting | 啊,感觉真好。 我一直在等 |
[14:04] | for the right time. Thank you. | 合适的时机。 谢谢 |
[14:09] | I’ll get that. | 我去 |
[14:12] | I’m glad we talked. How much time | 很高兴我们谈话了。 需要多少时间 |
[14:14] | do you think you’ll need to get your stuff out of the house? | 把你的东西弄走? |
[14:17] | – Hello, Raymond. – Hi, Ma, listen, could you | -哈喽,雷蒙德 -嗨,妈,听我说, |
[14:19] | drive me to the mall? ‘Cause I could really use a sweater. | 你能载我去商场吗? 因为我需要件毛衣 |
[14:22] | Okay, we’ll go Saturday. | 好的,咱们星期六去 |
[14:24] | – No no. – Oh, hello, Joanne. | -不不 -哦,哈喽,乔安 |
[14:26] | How nice to see you! | 见到你真高兴! |
[14:29] | Robby, I made you a bundt cake! | 罗比,我给你们做了bundt蛋糕! |
[14:34] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了? |
[14:35] | Joanne just… | 乔安刚刚…… |
[14:38] | dumped me. | 甩了我 |
[14:42] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[14:44] | You know what, Ma? I’ll tell you about it in the car. | 你知道吗,妈? 我上车跟你说 |
[14:47] | – It’s chilly, I can use a sweater. – Joanne dumped you? | -天气很冷,我需要毛衣 -乔安甩了你? |
[14:50] | Joanne dumped you? | 乔安甩了你? |
[15:07] | You! | 你! |
[15:09] | You! | 你! |
[15:11] | You never appreciated my Robby! | 你从来没珍惜过我的罗比! |
[15:14] | – I could use a sweater. – You never loved him | -我需要毛衣 -你从没爱过他 |
[15:18] | for the decent delightful boy he is! | 他是那么有教养、开朗的孩子! |
[15:21] | You never realized how lucky you are | 你从没意识到 |
[15:25] | to be a part of this wonderful family. | 成为这个家里的一份子 是多么幸运 |
[15:27] | I have held my tongue | 我忍了两年, |
[15:30] | for two years, | 一句话都没说 |
[15:32] | and I have given you every benefit of the doubt. | 而且没看到确实证据 我也没把你怎么样 |
[15:35] | That’s the kind of person I am! | 这就是我的为人 |
[15:39] | The kind of person you are? | 你的为人? |
[15:42] | You are an angry, | 你是个大动肝火、 |
[15:44] | pushy, manipulative | 骄横跋扈、控制欲旺盛的 |
[15:46] | – bitch. – Oh! | -婊子 -哦 |
[15:48] | – Oh, you! – No, Ma, stop it! | -哦,你! -不,妈,别这样! |
[15:54] | – You monster, you! – She didn’t mean it. | -你这个魔鬼,你! -她不是有意的 |
[15:57] | No, you’re not a monster, you’re a creature! | 不,你不是魔鬼, 你是畜牲! |
[16:00] | I’m not the one being restrained right now. | 我可不是让人使劲抓着的 |
[16:02] | And I’m not the one who danced topless in Atlantic City! | 我可不是在大西洋城 光着上身跳物的! |
[16:16] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[16:18] | I know all about you, | 我对你了解得一清二楚 |
[16:21] | Cinnamon. | 肉桂 |
[16:26] | But as long as my son seemed happy, | 但是只要我儿子看起来快乐 |
[16:29] | I decided to let him live in blissful ignorance. | 我决定就让他做快乐的傻瓜 |
[16:35] | I knew she was a showgirl, Ma. | 我知道她是个舞娘,妈 |
[16:37] | – You knew?! – Yes. | -你知道?! -是的 |
[16:39] | You knew this and you still married her?! | 你知道还娶她?! |
[16:42] | You didn’t tell me?! | 你不告诉我?! |
[16:46] | Could have saved money on the bachelor party. | 可以在单身派对省掉很多钱 |
[16:49] | Oh, come on, enough enough! | 哦,行了,够了够了! |
[16:51] | I don’t want to hear this kind of thing anymore! | 我再也不想听这种事情了! |
[16:56] | Someone has to protect this family, | 必须有人保护这个家, |
[16:59] | and I’m through sitting idly by! | 我厌倦了什么都不过问! |
[17:02] | And as for you… | 至于你…… |
[17:08] | nobody dumps my son! | 没人能甩我儿子! |
[17:11] | You think you’re dumping my son? | 你以为你甩了我儿子? |
[17:13] | – Okay, let’s calm down. – Well, let me tell you something… | -好了,冷静 -我来告诉你…… |
[17:16] | my son is dumping you! That’s right! | 是我儿子甩你! 没错! |
[17:19] | It’s time to take out the trash! | 该是时候把垃圾扔出去了! |
[17:35] | Three minutes ago I was watching cartoons and eating a banana. | 三分钟前我还在 看动画片、吃香蕉 |
[17:46] | – She still there? – No. | -她还在吗? -不 |
[17:48] | What’s scary is, I think I just saw a bat fly away. | 让人发毛的是, 我想我刚看到有蝙蝠飞走 |
[18:00] | You knew she was a showgirl?! | 你知道她是跳舞的? |
[18:04] | Raymond, I hope you’re not keeping | 雷蒙德,我希望你没有 |
[18:06] | this kind of a secret about Debra. | 隐瞒黛比拉什么秘密 |
[18:08] | You mean “Peppermint”? | 你指“辣薄荷”? |
[18:18] | I don’t like that, Raymond. | 我不喜欢这个,雷蒙德 |
[18:21] | Thank God I live across the street from you. | 感谢上帝我就住你街对面 |
[18:25] | And now… | 现在…… |
[18:29] | we all need to have a piece of this cake. | 咱们都需要来点蛋糕 |
[18:35] | What do I do now? | 我该怎么办? |
[18:40] | I’ll tell you what you don’t do. | 我告诉你不能怎么办 |
[18:43] | You don’t call Mom a bitch. | 你不能叫妈婊子 |
[18:54] | Oh my God! | 哦我的天! |
[18:56] | I usually don’t get that way, | 我通常不会成那样子, |
[18:59] | but you know how strong maternal instincts are. | 可是你知道母性的本能 有多么强大 |
[19:03] | Yeah, I know. | 是的,我知道 |
[19:05] | Still hurts when it rains. | 下雨的时候还能感觉到痛 |
[19:10] | Shh-shh-shh, here he comes. | 嘘,他来了 |
[19:12] | Oh my God, | 哦我的天 |
[19:15] | did you see who’s sitting over there? Joanne! | 你们看到谁在那坐着? 乔安! |
[19:17] | – Get out of here! – Really? She is? | -别瞎说! -真的?她在吗? |
[19:23] | Do you think she saw me? Should I go say hi? What do I do? | 你想她看到我了吗? 我要不要去打个招呼?怎么办? |
[19:26] | – No, you don’t have to go. – She’s a horrible person. | -不,你没必要去 -她是个很糟糕的人 |
[19:28] | – She’s a creature. – Hi. | -她是畜牲 -嗨 |
[19:30] | – Hey, Joanne! – Hey, look at this! | -嘿,乔安! -嘿,看这呀! |
[19:33] | You were here? | 你来了? |
[19:36] | – Hi, Bobby. – Hi. | -嗨,鲍比 -嗨 |
[19:37] | Oh, what a pleasant surprise! | 哦,多令人高兴的惊喜呀! |
[19:41] | Oh, how have you been? | 哦,你过得怎么样? |
[19:44] | Oh. | 哦 |
[19:47] | Thanks, good. | 谢谢,很好 |
[19:49] | Yeah, good to see you. You’re looking well. | 是的,见到你很高兴。 你看起来很好 |
[19:53] | Ow! What? | 噢!什么? |
[19:55] | Oh, Amy, my girlfriend. My girlfriend Amy. | 哦,艾米,我女朋友。 我女朋友艾米 |
[19:57] | – Oh, nice to meet you. – Hi! | -哦,很高兴见到你 -嗨! |
[19:59] | Quite a grip you got there. | 你手劲真不小 |
[20:04] | So, um, ahem, I guess | 那么,呃,啊哼,我猜 |
[20:06] | I’d better be getting back to my table there. | 我该回那边桌子了 |
[20:08] | Sure sure, yeah. | 当然当然,是的 |
[20:10] | Uh, listen, now that I’m back in town, | 呃,听我说, 现在我又回镇上了, |
[20:13] | it might be fun to catch up, if you want. | 也许什么时候可以聚聚, 你想的话 |
[20:16] | Here’s my number. | 我的电话 |
[20:18] | Uh, so… | 呃,那么…… |
[20:21] | it was really good to see all of you again. | 又见到你们所有人真高兴 |
[20:24] | – You, too. – Nice meeting you. | -我们也是 -见到你很高兴 |
[20:25] | It was a really nice surprise! | 多好的惊喜啊! |
[20:35] | What? | 怎么了? |
[20:36] | She went back to her maiden name. | 她改回结婚前的姓了 |
[20:38] | Glotz. | 格拉兹(瞪眼) |
[20:40] | Cinnamon Glotz?! | 肉桂・瞪眼?! |
[20:45] | Joanne, Joanne Glotz. | 乔安,乔安・格拉兹 |
[20:51] | Biggest mistake of my life. | 一生最大的错误 |
[20:53] | It could be worse, Robert. | 这还不是最糟的,罗伯特 |
[20:55] | Some mistakes last 43 years. | 有些错误持续了43年 |
[21:05] | I don’t see what’s wrong with itemizing the bill, | 我看不出来 把帐单都列出来有什么不好, |
[21:08] | – so we each pay for what we ate. – It’s just easier | -这样自己付自己那份就行了 -均摊的话 |
[21:10] | to split it up equally, Dad. | 更容易,爸 |
[21:11] | Yes, easier for those of you who had appetizers! | 是,对你们吃了开胃菜的 当然容易了 |
[21:17] | You know what? I’ll catch up with you. I wanna check Dad’s tip. | 你知道吗?我一会就来。 我想检查下爸给的小费 |
[21:20] | You don’t tip on the tax or the liquor! | 你不能给税和酒付小费! |
[21:23] | All right, all right. | 好了好了 |
[21:25] | Get in the car, you’re drunk. | 进车里去吧, 你喝醉了 |