时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Why huh? Why wouId you take Joanne’s card? | 为什么 哈? 为什么拿乔安的名片? |
[00:06] | What? I couId take her card. | 怎么了? 为什么我不能? |
[00:08] | You never know when I’m gonna need some… | 没准什么时候我会用得着… |
[00:10] | “dentaI insurance.” | “牙科保险” |
[00:13] | You know there’s a reason she’s your ex-wife. | 你还问我 因为她是你前妻 |
[00:15] | AII right aIready. Hey Deb. | 好吧好吧 嘿 黛布 |
[00:18] | You know I know it’s none of my business | 你知道 我知道这不关我的事 |
[00:20] | but I cannot beIieve you took that card. | 可我真不敢相信你是真的拿了那名片 |
[00:22] | Ugh! Why do we even– | 呃呵 我们为什么还… |
[00:24] | weren’t you trying to make it work with Amy? | 你不是正努力和艾米发展吗? |
[00:27] | I thought that you were happy with Amy | 我还以为你喜欢艾米 |
[00:29] | and unhappy with Joanne “the Nutcracker.” | 而不是那个”星鸦”(乌鸦的一种)乔安 |
[00:33] | But you know what? You and Ray do what you want. | 知道吗? 你和雷 随你们俩 |
[00:35] | Me? | 我? |
[00:39] | AII right Iisten up. | 好了 听着 |
[00:41] | Your mother wants to… | 你们老妈想要… |
[00:43] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[00:45] | I said announce me Frank. | 我说的是替我通报 弗兰克 |
[00:48] | What kind of announcing is that? | 这是什么鬼通报? |
[00:50] | Just do it. Everything has to be a big deaI. | 有屁快放 搞得有多了不起似的 |
[00:54] | You have to ruin everything? Is that why you’re here? | 你非得把什么都破坏了? 你在这就是干这个的? |
[00:56] | – Why don’t you jump up a cow’s– – Hey hey! | -你为什么不跳上头牛… -嘿 嘿 |
[00:59] | What? | 什么? |
[01:01] | We’re going to ItaIy. | 我们要去意大利了 |
[01:03] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[01:05] | Forever? | 永远? |
[01:11] | We are aII going to ItaIy. | 咱们都去意大利 |
[01:14] | – What? – For two weeks. | -什么? -两个星期 |
[01:16] | How? | 怎么可能? |
[01:17] | You see it is a big deaI. | 看 就是了不起 |
[01:19] | As you know my birthday is coming up | 你们也知道 我要过生日了 |
[01:23] | and I have secretIy been putting aside money | 我一直在偷偷存私房钱 |
[01:26] | for 45 years | 存了有45年了 |
[01:28] | and this is what I want. | 这就是我想要的 |
[01:30] | I want haIf that money. I want aII that money. That money’s mine! | 我想要那些钱 全都要 那是我的钱 |
[01:34] | Quiet. So I’ve been in touch with my mother’s cousin CoIIetta | 安静 所以 我联系了我妈的表妹可丽塔 |
[01:37] | who Iives in a IittIe viIIage outside of Rome | 她住在罗马郊外的小村子里 |
[01:40] | and we’re invited | 她邀请了咱们 |
[01:41] | and I’m paying– the whoIe famiIy. | 而且 钱我来付 全家的 |
[01:46] | Me too? | 包括我? |
[01:48] | Of course you dear. You’re famiIy! | 当然了 亲爱的 你是家里人嘛 |
[01:55] | Me too? | 还有我? |
[01:58] | Yes yes and the kids too– everyone. | 是的是的 还有孩子们 所有人 |
[02:00] | Maybe I can teII my Iady troubIes to the Pope. | 女人的麻烦 也许可以让教皇替我想想主意 |
[02:03] | It’s a IittIe tiny viIIage… | 那是个很小、 很小的村子… |
[02:06] | Oh my God. Oh my God! | 天… 天啊 |
[02:08] | Yeah Iisten Iisten stop dancing stop. | 好了 听着 听着 别跳了 停下 |
[02:11] | Stop. You understand that this is a vacation with my famiIy okay? | 停下 你知道这是和我家的人度假 对不对? |
[02:15] | Don’t we want a vacation from my famiIy? | 咱么想的不是没有我家人的假期吗? |
[02:17] | If they’re gonna bother me anyway I’II take bothered in ItaIy. | 怎么样他们都会骚扰我 我宁可选择在意大利被骚扰 |
[02:22] | But we were gonna go to the Jersey shore. | 可咱们说好了去泽西海滩的 |
[02:24] | ItaIy. | 意大利 |
[02:28] | Free trip to ItaIy. | 免费上意大利 |
[02:31] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[02:35] | I’m not reaIIy interested in other cuItures. | 我对别的文化不感兴趣 |
[02:41] | Okay you know | 好吧 你知道 |
[02:43] | in the past | 过去 |
[02:45] | your dumbness… | 你的愚蠢… |
[02:49] | has gotten in the way of just Iike a few things | 让咱们做不成很多事情 |
[02:51] | that I’ve wanted to do– the book cIub theater | 我想做的事情 读书俱乐部 剧院 |
[02:54] | having conversations. | 谈心… |
[02:57] | But I just wanna say this one thing | 我只想说一点 |
[02:59] | and we won’t have to discuss it anymore: | 没的商量了 |
[03:01] | You’re not bIowing this for me paI! | 别把这件事给我搞砸了 伙计 |
[03:05] | We’re going to ItaIy! | 我们去意大利啦 |
[03:08] | I’m so happy. | 我太高兴了 |
[04:10] | Oh Iook. Look at that. | 看哪… 看哪… |
[04:12] | I can’t beIieve that we’re here. | 真不敢相信咱们就到了 |
[04:14] | Do you know it’s been 60 years | 你知道吗? 上次见面 |
[04:19] | since we’ve seen each other? | 都是60年前的事了 |
[04:22] | I remember you were a very needy baby. | 我记得你那时还是个很穷的孩子 |
[04:27] | Do you remember my Dario? | 你还记得我的达里奥吗? |
[04:28] | Dead. | 死了 |
[04:29] | Gone over 40 years. | 死了有40年了 |
[04:31] | He Iooks Iike Burt Lancaster no? | 他长得就像伯特·兰卡斯特(著名影星) 像不像? |
[04:35] | Dario. | 达里奥… 达里奥 |
[04:36] | Like Burt Lancaster. | 长得跟伯特·兰卡斯特一个样 |
[04:38] | Who’s that? | 他是谁? |
[04:40] | That’s my second husband Giorgio. | 他是我第二个丈夫 乔基欧 |
[04:43] | Hi nice to meet you. | 嗨 很高兴认识你 |
[04:46] | I don’t know what he Iooks Iike. | 我看不出他像谁 |
[04:48] | He’s good with wood. | 他木工活还不错 |
[04:50] | Come you are hungry. | 来吧 你们饿了吧? |
[04:54] | We actuaIIy had a Iot to eat on the pIane. | 事实上 我们在飞机上吃了很多了 |
[04:57] | You’II eat now. | 现在就吃 |
[04:59] | – AII right. – Come on kids. Isn’t this good? | -好吧 -来吧 孩子们 好吃吧 |
[05:03] | Look at this. | 看看这个 |
[05:05] | Oh my God this is amazing! Ray taste this. | 天啊 太不可思议了 雷 尝尝这个 |
[05:09] | No I can’t taste anything. | 不 我什么都尝不了 |
[05:10] | I got a coId from that damn air conditioner on the van. | 我感冒了 都是那破车上该死的空调 |
[05:13] | Freezing in there. | 我都冻僵了 |
[05:15] | You’II eat now. | 现在就给我吃 |
[05:17] | Jeez oh Lou! | 天哪 |
[05:20] | – You made this? – Of course. | -你做的? -当然 |
[05:23] | I married the wrong broad. | 我讨错婆娘了 |
[05:26] | You have a IoveIy home. | 你…家…真…可爱 |
[05:31] | Come come. I’II show you the rest. | 来吧 来吧 带你们转转 |
[05:52] | This wiII be for Debra and Raymond and the chiIdren. | 这间是给黛布拉和雷蒙德的 还有孩子们 |
[05:55] | Oh oh this is wonderfuI. | 哦 哦 太好了 |
[05:57] | Oh I Iove this. | 哦 我喜欢这个 |
[06:03] | This is it? | 就这个? |
[06:05] | – What Ray? – Nothing. | -怎么了 雷? -没什么 |
[06:11] | Had more room in coach. | 马车上地方都比这大 |
[06:15] | – My God Iook at this Iook at this. – What? | -天哪 看看这个 看看 -什么? |
[06:23] | Oh my God. | 上帝 |
[06:26] | I’m gonna cry. | 我要哭了 |
[07:01] | Can you beIieve this? | 你能相信吗? |
[07:05] | It’s nice the water yeah. | 不错 这水 是的 |
[07:09] | That room’s kinda smaII though don’t you think? | 就是房间小点 你不觉得吗? |
[07:13] | I mean we’re gonna be jammed in there | 我是说 咱们要和孩子们 |
[07:15] | with the kids for two weeks. | 在那里头挤两个星期 |
[07:17] | Did you Iook at the pIace reaIIy? | 你看了这地方了吗 说真的? |
[07:19] | It’s aII kind of… oId. | 全都感觉有点…老 |
[07:24] | It’s just… | 就是… |
[07:27] | this is not the ideaI vacation for a guy | 这可不是像狗一样累了一整年的人的 |
[07:30] | who works Iike a dog this whoIe year. | 理想假期 |
[07:35] | It’s chiIIy now. | 有点冷了 |
[07:37] | I’m going in. My nose is running here. | 我要进去了 我都流鼻涕了 |
[07:48] | Thank you Giorgio. This is great. | 谢谢 乔基欧 好极了 |
[07:53] | I speak EngIish IittIe. | 我会说英语一点 |
[07:56] | Oh yeah? Hey beautifuI. | 哦 是吗? 嘿 好极了 |
[08:01] | I’m gIad you’re here. | 真高兴你在这 |
[08:03] | Is better. | 这更好 |
[08:07] | Not so much… | 没那么多…咩咩咩咩咩 |
[08:13] | What? | 什么? |
[08:20] | Oh I get it yeah… | 哦 我懂了 是的…吧吧吧吧吧 |
[08:26] | Si… | 看…咩咩咩咩咩 |
[08:36] | Giorgio what are you doing? | 乔基欧 干嘛呢? |
[08:38] | You’re spiIIing on the tabIe. You’re a pig. | 都撒在桌子上了 你个猪 |
[08:41] | Yes my sweet. Sorry. | 是的 我的甜心 对不起 |
[08:50] | AII right everyone now we don’t have time to dawdIe. | 好了 大家伙 没时间浪费了 |
[08:53] | Oh we’ve gotta start sightseeing. | 哦 咱们要开始观光了 |
[08:56] | We’re going to stick to my itinerary. Get up Frank. | 不能落下路线 起来 弗兰克 |
[08:59] | Come on everyone. We’re gonna have fun fun with Grandma. | 来吧 咱们要去找乐子了 和奶奶一起 |
[09:02] | Come on come on. Whoo here we go. | 来 来 呜 出发了 |
[09:06] | She did pay for the trip. | 的确是她付的路费 |
[09:11] | And now we pay. | 现在该咱们付出代价了 |
[09:18] | Who wants the best ice cream in the worId? | 谁想要世界上最好的冰淇淋? |
[09:24] | Cheap foreign napkins. | 便宜货纸巾 |
[09:27] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[09:30] | Come on what are you aII mopey about? | 你干吗没精打采的? |
[09:32] | I don’t know. I can’t enjoy myseIf because of my diIemma. | 不知道 一想到这么进退两难 我没法开心 |
[09:36] | – It’s not a diIemma. – It is a diIemma Raymond. | -这不是什么两难 -是两难 雷蒙德 |
[09:39] | You’re not the onIy one with diIemmas. | 你不是唯一会进退两难的 |
[09:41] | I got Amy but I keep thinking about Joanne. | 我有艾米了 可我还总想着乔安 |
[09:44] | I can’t sort out my feeIings. | 我理不清自己的感觉 |
[09:46] | And I’m in the most gorgeous pIace in the worId | 而我现在在世上最美的地方 |
[09:48] | and I’m sitting here next to you. | 坐在你身边 |
[09:50] | Robby here’s your peach. Raymond you sure you don’t want anything? | 罗比 你的桃子味的 雷蒙德 你真的什么都不要吗? |
[09:53] | No I can’t taste anything Ma. | 不要了 我什么都吃不出来 妈 |
[09:55] | Don’t be sick here. | 别上这来犯病 |
[10:00] | You know I caIIed Joanne today. | 知道吗 我今天给乔安打电话了 |
[10:02] | What what from here? What’s wrong with you? | 什么? 什么 从这里? 你什么毛病? |
[10:05] | I hung up when she answered. | 她一接我就挂了 |
[10:06] | I couIdn’t taIk to her. Cost me 20 bucks. | 我没办法跟她说话 花了我20块 |
[10:10] | I’m a Ioser. | 我真失败 |
[10:14] | It’s just that I wanna– | 我只是想… |
[10:18] | HoIy Mother of God. | 我的圣母 |
[10:20] | What? | 怎么了? |
[10:22] | This. This… | 这个 这个… |
[10:24] | this is… | 这是… |
[10:26] | it’s as if I’ve never tasted a peach before. | 就好像我从来没有吃过桃子一样 |
[10:31] | Mmm… | 嗯… |
[10:33] | It’s as if you’ve never been in pubIic before. WouId you stop it? | 就像你从没抛头露面 停下行不行? |
[10:58] | Buon giorno. | 日安 |
[11:00] | Giorno. | 日安 |
[11:02] | You Iike something to drink? | 想喝点什么吗? |
[11:04] | Si. | 好的 |
[11:09] | Limonata? | 柠檬汽水? |
[11:13] | Si. | 好的 |
[11:19] | Excuse pIease. | 对不起 失陪一下 |
[11:33] | What? What the heII are you doing? | 干嘛? 你干什么? |
[11:36] | Ray it’s that thing. It’s that thing | 雷 就是那种事 那种事 |
[11:38] | you know what Dad aIways taIks about the thunderboIt. | 你知道爸爸老说的 被雷劈中 |
[11:40] | – Who the geIato girI? – Don’t caII her that. | -谁 卖冰淇淋的女的? -别这么叫她 |
[11:43] | What are you taIking about? That’s what she is. | 说什么啊? 她就是干那个的 |
[11:45] | I don’t know her Iong-term goaIs. | 我又不知道…她的长期目标 |
[11:48] | – Excuse pIease. – Oh my Lord. | -对不起 打搅了 -哦 妈啦 |
[11:50] | Grazie. | 谢谢 |
[11:53] | Okay I’m gonna go bIow my nose in the tabIecIoth. | 好了 我要去拿桌布擤鼻子了 |
[11:58] | So… speak EngIish? | 那么…你说英语吗? |
[12:02] | A IittIe. | 哦 会一点 |
[12:09] | So you’re in geIato. | 那么 你在冰淇淋店干活 |
[12:11] | Yes for now. | 是的 目前来说 |
[12:13] | Stefania! | 斯蒂凡妮 |
[12:16] | I think your boss wants you back. | 我想你老板在叫你回去呢 |
[12:19] | – I better go. – Wait. | -我最好过去 -等等 |
[12:21] | – Stefania! – AII right paI Jeez. | -斯蒂凡妮 -好了 伙计 别激动 |
[12:25] | Gotta Iearn how to chiII out a IittIe. | 该学会冷静一点 |
[12:27] | What’s with this guy? | 这家伙什么毛病? |
[12:29] | He is my father. | 他是我爸 |
[12:31] | Oh that’s nice. | 哦 太好了 |
[12:36] | He’s a hard worker. | 非常勤勉 |
[12:39] | I wiII see you again? | 还能再见到你吗? |
[12:41] | See me again? | 见我? |
[12:44] | Oh oh yes. | 哦 哦 是的 |
[12:47] | Stefania! | 斯蒂凡妮 |
[12:50] | – Ciao. – Ciao. | -再见 -再见 |
[13:03] | Hey sexy! | 嘿 辣男 |
[13:06] | – What do you want? – Hey Iisten Rome today. | -你想干嘛? -嘿 听着 今天去罗马 |
[13:09] | Can you beIieve it? It’s onIy haIf an hour away. | 你能相信吗? 只有半小时的路 |
[13:11] | – And CoIIetta’s gonna watch the kids. – Great. | -还有 可丽塔会照顾孩子们 -太好了 |
[13:15] | I hate this damn thing. | 我讨厌这该死的玩意儿 |
[13:19] | The spray has no pressure. | 喷头没水压 |
[13:22] | It’s Iike a third-worId country. | 和第三世界国家没两样 |
[13:26] | Stupid pIace. | 愚蠢的地方 |
[13:28] | WouId you Iighten up? Look where we are. | 你就不能高兴点? 看看咱们在哪儿 |
[13:30] | I am Iooking. I’m taking a bath Iike CoIumbus. | 我看着呢 我正在洗哥伦布那样的澡 |
[13:38] | – How about that Giorgio guy? – What? | -还有那个叫乔基欧的 -又怎么回事了? |
[13:42] | I saw him drinking my Listerine that’s what. | 我看到他喝我的来苏水 就这个回事 |
[13:46] | WhoIe pIace is annoying. | 到处都叫人烦 |
[13:49] | You gotta change money. That’s a scam. | 你只能用里拉 彻底的骗局 |
[13:52] | Nobody sees that? How couId they not see that? | 没人看出来? 他们怎么可能看不出来? |
[13:55] | TeII you what say what you want about New Jersey– | 告诉你 新泽西有什么是你想要的… |
[14:02] | Hey hey! | 嘿 嘿 |
[14:04] | Are you crazy? I’m taking a shower! | 你疯了? 我在洗澡呢 |
[14:07] | Oh my God! | 哦 天啊 |
[14:10] | Oh God. | 天啊 |
[14:13] | No! | 不 |
[14:16] | – I wouId do what she says Ray. – No! | -我要是你就听她的 雷 -不 |
[14:19] | WouId everybody Ieave pIease? | 大家都出去 好不好? |
[14:22] | Hey you want me to get the video camera? | 嘿 想要我拿摄像机来吗? |
[14:24] | No wouId you stop hitting me aII right? | 不 能不能别打我了? |
[14:27] | You can’t do this to me. I’m an American. | 你不能这样对我 我是美国人 |
[14:44] | This wasn’t in the brochure. | 这可没写在旅游册子里 |
[14:55] | Aw Iook how cute. | 看 多可爱呀 |
[15:01] | Okay. | 好了 |
[15:02] | We’re aII getting in that? | 我们都要进去? |
[15:06] | Good Iuck sweetie. | 祝你好运 甜心 |
[15:17] | I don’t think I’m gonna fit in there either. | 我想我也进不去 |
[15:20] | You can sit on top and push with your arms. | 你可以坐在车顶上 用手推车 |
[15:28] | – Oh heIIo there. – HeIIo. | -哦 哈喽 -啊 哈喽 你好呀 |
[15:32] | – Where do you go? – I was you know gonna go to Rome. | -你们去哪儿? -我要 你知道 去罗马 |
[15:36] | Look around “Rome” around. | 四处看看 随便逛逛 |
[15:38] | Come with me. I can show you. | 跟我来 我可以给你带路 |
[15:42] | Okay. | 好的 |
[15:44] | Not you. Get back. Get back! | 没你的事 退后 退后 |
[15:49] | I show you Roma and… II Lago di Bracciano | 我带你看看罗马 然后再去…巴拉卡诺湖畔 |
[15:52] | where I grow up okay? | 我长大的地方 好不好? |
[15:54] | Yes very nice. | 好 很好 |
[15:57] | Hurry up before my father sees. | 快点 别让我爸看见 |
[16:03] | Robert I don’t understand. What is this? | 罗伯特 我不明白 这是怎么回事? |
[16:06] | This is Iuck. Toots over here. | 这是桃花运 美人 看这 |
[16:08] | – Ciao. – Ciao. | -再见 -再见 |
[16:13] | Look at this. | 看看 |
[16:15] | Robert gets the geIato girI | 罗伯特搭上个冰淇淋女 |
[16:17] | and I get hosed down by Mrs. MussoIini. | 我却被女墨索里尼”淋辱” |
[17:58] | This is something! | 还真像个样子 |
[18:01] | Look at the fountain. | 看看这喷泉 |
[18:03] | Oh Raymond I can’t beIieve we’re here. | 哦 雷蒙德 真不敢相信咱们来了 |
[18:06] | These are the Spanish Steps. | 那是西班牙台阶 |
[18:09] | Spanish? I knew we were waIking too Iong. | 西班牙? 我就知道走得太远了 |
[18:12] | La IsIa deI Corda | 琴弦岛 |
[18:13] | – according to my book– – Okay sorry I asked. | -我的书上说… -好吧 抱歉问你了 |
[18:16] | – Okay come on we’re going up. – Do we have to reaIIy? | -好了 来吧 咱们上去 -必须上去吗? 真的? |
[18:18] | Ray this is the Spanish Steps. | 雷 这是西班牙台阶 |
[18:21] | Where’s the Spanish EIevator? | 西班牙电梯在哪? |
[18:23] | – I’II go with you. – Thank you Marie. | -我和你一起走 -谢谢 玛丽 |
[18:25] | OnIy you wouId think of these as stairs. | 只有你把这当楼梯 |
[18:28] | What are they then? | 那这是什么呢? |
[18:30] | Hey Iet me carry that stuff for you cara mia. | 嘿 让我帮你拿 我亲爱的 |
[18:33] | Thank you Frank. | 谢谢 弗兰克 |
[18:40] | One two three | 一 二 三 |
[18:44] | four. | 四… |
[18:46] | WaIk waIk waIk | 走啊走啊走啊 |
[18:48] | four five six | 四 五 六 |
[18:51] | seven… | 七… |
[18:55] | Excuse me. | 什么事? |
[18:56] | I said “beIIissima”– very beautifuI. | 我说 “bellissima” 非常漂亮 |
[19:00] | – Nice hair. – Oh thank you. | -头发真漂亮 -哦 谢谢 |
[19:02] | AII right Iet’s go. | 好了 走吧 |
[19:05] | – Ciao beautifuI girI. – Okay bye-bye. | -再见 美女 -好的 再见 |
[19:07] | – Don’t say “bye” to them. – Why not? They were very nice. | -别跟他们”再见再见”的 -为什么? 他们人很好 |
[19:10] | Very nice. You taIked to them. | 很好…你跟他们搭讪 |
[19:12] | Now they’re gonna foIIow you home. | 等着他们跟踪你回家吧 |
[19:14] | – WouId you stop it? – No you stop. | -别这样行不行? -不 你别这样 |
[19:16] | You Iike that. Hey… | 你喜欢那样 嘿… |
[19:19] | Hey now Iisten you’ve gotta watch yourseIf okay? | 听着 你最好小心点 明白吗? |
[19:22] | They got one thing on their mind. | 他们脑袋里面只想着一件事情 |
[19:23] | That’s how ItaIian men are. | 意大利男人都这样子 |
[19:26] | Not aII of them. | 不是所有人 |
[19:30] | Hey what? What’s that supposed to mean? | 嘿 你这是什么意思? |
[19:35] | You got nothing better to do but ogIe women? | 你没事干 给女人抛媚眼? |
[19:39] | Start working on a stand-up shower. | 快行动起来 争取站着洗澡的权利 |
[19:50] | Anyway so the kids wanna sIeep with Grandma and Debra | 总之 孩子们要跟奶奶和黛布拉睡 |
[19:53] | so I’m gonna sIeep here with you okay? | 所以我只能跟你一起睡了 好吗? |
[19:57] | No probIem. | 没问题 |
[20:01] | Just don’t hog the covers | 只要别拱被子 |
[20:03] | and it’II be an upgrade for me. | 我就谢天谢地了 |
[20:05] | You getting undressed or what? | 你脱不脱衣服了? |
[20:09] | I’II make a deaI with you. I’II take something off you put something on. | 不如这样吧 我脱一点 你穿一点 |
[20:16] | Good night there son. | 那么晚安了 儿子 |
[20:18] | Yeah aII right. | 好吧 好的 |
[20:22] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[20:30] | It’s a beautifuI pIace huh? | 真是个美丽的地方 是不是? |
[20:34] | Oh yeah yeah good night. | 哦 是 是 晚安 |
[20:41] | I’II teII ya | 我跟你说 |
[20:43] | when your mother toId me she’d been hiding that money from me | 当你妈告诉我她背着我藏私房钱 |
[20:46] | I was thinking what dress to Iay her out in. | 我在想让她穿什么进棺材 |
[20:56] | And now I’m here | 然后我到了这里 |
[20:59] | in friggin’ ItaIy. | 在他奶奶的意大利 |
[21:03] | It’s Iike a dream. | 就像在做梦 |
[21:07] | I’m from Lynbrook. I worked my whoIe Iife. | 我在林布鲁克长大 一辈子只会干活 |
[21:11] | I never thought I’d be in such a pIace. | 从来没想过会到这种地方来 |
[21:15] | I was just wondering | 我刚刚还在想 |
[21:17] | couId your Ieg be in another pIace? | 能不能让你的脚去另一块地方? |
[21:28] | I happen to be serious. | 我可是认真的 |
[21:30] | AII right okay. | 好的 好吧 |
[21:35] | No I know I– | 不 我知道我… |
[21:39] | I compIain about stuff and aII that | 我老是抱怨这抱怨那 |
[21:41] | but… | 可是… |
[21:43] | I’m a Iucky man. | 我是个幸运的人 |
[21:49] | I’m a very Iucky man. | 我是个非常幸运的人 |
[22:02] | I’m not hoIding him. | 我不会抱他的 |
[22:08] | “There were gIadiators | “这里曾有角斗士 |
[22:09] | and reenacted sea battIes here | 和海战表演 |
[22:12] | untiI the 5th century.” | 直到公元5世纪 “ |
[22:15] | So shouId we go see the Forum now? | 那咱们是不是该去看广场了? |
[22:17] | Oh you know actuaIIy I couId use a IittIe break Marie. | 哦 知道吗 实际上 我想休息一会 玛丽 |
[22:20] | – But it’s right over there. – I know | -它就在那儿啊 -我知道 |
[22:22] | and I wanna reaIIy go see it but… | 我真的想去看看 可是… |
[22:24] | But if we don’t stick to my scheduIe we won’t see it. | 可是如果不按照我的进度来 就看不到了 |
[22:27] | And we did stop for your other thing before. | 而且我们之前已经为你的其它事情停过了 |
[22:30] | My other thing before? You mean the bathroom? | 我之前的其它事情? 你指洗手间? |
[22:34] | 40 minutes. | 40分钟 |
[22:35] | First of aII you’re timing me now? | 首先 你给我掐时间了? |
[22:38] | And second of aII I do not take 40 minutes. | 其次 我可没有花40分钟 |
[22:41] | Yes dear but when you go everyone eIse has to go. | 是的 亲爱的 可是你一走 别人也只能等着 |
[22:45] | You know Marie it’s just that | 知道吗 玛丽 只有一点就是… |
[22:47] | I need a IittIe time to myseIf. That’s aII. | 我需要点自己的时间 就这样 |
[22:50] | I mean we have been doing everything you’ve wanted to do right? | 我是说 我们全都按你说的做了 对不对? |
[22:53] | Are you saying you feeI obIigated because I’m paying for this trip? | 你是说 你不得不听我的 就因为我出路费了? |
[22:56] | – ‘Cause that’s not what I want. – No of course not. | -那不是我想要的 -不 当然不是了 |
[22:58] | – And I am reaIIy gratefuI. – ReaIIy? | -并且我真的很感激 -真的? |
[23:05] | – Ray. – No comment. | -雷 -无可奉告 |
[23:07] | Ray say something. | 雷 说点什么 |
[23:10] | I said something. No comment. | 我说了 无可奉告 |
[23:12] | – Ray. – What want me to say something? | -雷 -怎么了 要我说? |
[23:15] | I’II say something. This is what you get. | 那我说了 是你活该 |
[23:17] | ‘Cause I toId you it was gonna get Iike this | 因为我告诉过你会这样 |
[23:19] | but you ever Iisten to me huh? | 可你听了吗 哈? |
[23:21] | No no no I’m just dumb Ray who Iikes New Jersey. | 不不不 我不过是 喜欢新泽西的傻瓜雷 |
[23:23] | I wish I was in New Jersey right now | 我现在都希望我是在新泽西来着 |
[23:25] | ’cause I saw this coming aII right? | 因为我就知道会这样 明白吗? |
[23:27] | I just didn’t think it wouId take so Iong | 我只是不知道要等那么长时间 |
[23:29] | or I wouId get sick from hot and then coId and then hot and then coId | 或是病的忽冷忽热、忽热忽冷 |
[23:32] | or get a Mama Leone handwash | 或者让雷昂大妈搓澡 |
[23:34] | or have to sIeep with my father. | 或者不得不跟我爸一起睡 |
[23:37] | Why don’t you stuff it Ray? Your parents are fine compared to you. | 你怎么不把嘴塞起来 雷? 你爸妈比你好多了 |
[23:40] | Me what the heII did I do? | 我 我做什么了? |
[23:42] | At Ieast they’re trying to have a good time. | 至少他们努力开开心心的 |
[23:44] | You’ve been nothing but a grumpy pain in the ass the whoIe trip. | 你一路上除了欠扁没别的 |
[23:47] | Don’t fight here. It’s the CoIiseum. | 别在这儿吵架 咱们在圆形大剧场 |
[23:50] | I’m a pain in the ass? I’m a pain in the ass? | 我欠扁? 我欠扁? |
[23:53] | Fine I wiII not be a pain | 好吧 我再也不 |
[23:55] | in anyone’s ass anymore! | 对任何人欠扁了 |
[24:00] | And I’m not sIeeping with you anymore! | 我也再不和你一起睡了 |
[24:05] | What are you Iooking at? | 看什么看? |
[24:09] | Mm-mm-mm! | 嗯 嗯 嗯 |
[24:13] | Thanks for aII the geIato Stefania. | 谢谢你的冰淇淋 斯蒂凡妮 |
[24:17] | AII the geIato you want. | 你想要的所有冰淇淋 |
[24:20] | You have a great Iife. | 你的生活真美妙 |
[24:24] | I’m gIad you Iike. | 很高兴你喜欢 |
[24:26] | I Iike everything. | 我全都喜欢 |
[24:54] | I fuIIy intend to pay for this. | 我真的很想付钱的 |
[25:07] | Hey what’s your probIem? | 嘿 你怎么了? |
[25:12] | Nothing nothing | 没事 没事 |
[25:14] | I’m just ready to go home that’s aII. | 我只是想回家了 就这样 |
[25:17] | Oh. | 哦 |
[25:24] | You got more Listerine? | 你还有来苏水吗? |
[25:31] | I toId you to wear a hat. Why can’t you Iisten to me? | 我告诉过你戴帽子的 你为什么就是不能听我的? |
[25:35] | – AII right enough I’m fine! – You’re fine? | -没事 够了 我很好 -你很好? |
[25:37] | You Iook Iike the top of a poIice car. | 你看起来就像警车顶上的灯 |
[25:39] | – Put some cream on that. – No! | -抹点雪花膏 -不 |
[25:42] | Frank you put some cream on that head right now. | 弗兰克 快把雪花膏抹上 |
[25:44] | You’re gonna be in pain Iater. | 一会儿就该头疼了 |
[25:46] | I’ve been in pain since the wedding! | 我从结婚就头疼 |
[25:51] | He refuses to accept the fact that he has no hair. | 他不能接受他没有头发的事实 |
[25:57] | What? | 怎么了? |
[25:59] | What’s the matter dear? | 怎么了 亲爱的? |
[26:03] | Oh I know what it is. | 哦 我知道怎么回事 |
[26:05] | It’s Debra. | 是黛布拉 |
[26:09] | – Ma pIease. – You know what you and I need? | -妈 求你了 -知道你和我需要什么吗? |
[26:11] | A nice Iong waIk. | 好好散个步 |
[26:13] | That wouId be so wonderfuI wouIdn’t it? | 那会有多么美妙 是不是? |
[26:24] | Hey Ma do you know if we have any mob connections here in town? | 嘿 妈 咱们在镇上有没有黑帮的熟人? |
[26:26] | Because I might need a IittIe heIp. | 因为我可能需要点帮手 |
[26:28] | What’s the matter? You Iook so terribIe. Tuck in your shirt. | 发生什么事情了? 你看上去糟透了 把衬衫塞好 |
[26:31] | No no I’m fine Ma. It’s just that Stefania’s father wasn’t too thriIIed | 不 不 我很好 妈妈 只是斯蒂凡妮的爸爸看到我 |
[26:34] | – to find me with his daughter. – What? | -和他女儿在一起不是太惊喜 -什么? |
[26:37] | Now he’s having a vacation. | 他的假倒真像回事 |
[26:41] | This is wiId. I went out the window when Pops went to get a shoveI. | 这太疯狂了 我趁爸爸拿铁锹跳窗跑了 |
[26:44] | CongratuIations. Stefania FogagnoIo. | 恭喜你啊 斯蒂凡妮 ·佛伽纽楼 |
[26:48] | Thanks there Giorgio. | 谢谢 乔基欧 |
[26:50] | Signore FogagnoIo he wiII kiII you. | 佛伽纽楼先生 他会杀了你的 |
[26:56] | You’d better stay away from that girI Robby. | 你最好离那个女孩远一点 罗比 |
[26:58] | Yeah right. | 才怪呢 |
[27:00] | Nothing Iike this has ever happened to me before. | 我以前可从来没经历过这种事 |
[27:02] | Hey Ray you wanna go get a geIato? | 嘿 雷 你要去吃冰淇淋吗? |
[27:04] | – I’m not going there with that father. – Come on. | -有那样的爸爸 我才不去呢 -来吧 |
[27:07] | Get out of here. He’II use me to beat you to death. | 别招我 他会用我把你打死 |
[27:10] | Come on Iook hey maybe he’II chase us with the shoveI huh? | 来吧 瞧 说不定他会拿铁锹来追我们的 嗯? |
[27:13] | Come on… | 来吧… |
[27:15] | Get off me you nut. I’m not going there. | 放开我 你这个疯子 我不去 |
[27:18] | Hey hey hey you gotta wake up here IittIe bro. | 嘿嘿嘿 该醒醒了 小伙计 |
[27:21] | Look where you are man. You’re missing it! | 看看你在哪里 伙计 你要错过了 |
[27:30] | I’ve never seen him Iike this so happy. | 我从没见过他这样 这么开心 |
[27:34] | I don’t Iike it. | 我不喜欢 |
[27:37] | – Hi Daddy. – Hi Daddy. | -嗨 爸爸 |
[27:39] | Hey what did you do? Feed the ducks or something? | 嘿 干什么去了? 喂了鸭子还是干了什么别的? |
[27:42] | You wanna feed ’em with us tomorrow? | 你明天想和我们一起喂鸭子吗? |
[27:44] | Yeah maybe we’II see. | 也许吧 再说吧 |
[27:46] | Yeah yeah Daddy’s very busy you guys. | 是啊 是啊 爸爸忙得很 孩子们 |
[27:48] | He reaIIy doesn’t have time for fun this trip. | 他这回旅行真的没时间玩 |
[27:50] | He has a Iot of moping to do which is quite time consuming. | 他有好多没劲的事要做 很费时间的 |
[27:53] | – Gimme a break pIease. – Why don’t you give me a break? | -饶了我吧 求你了 -你为什么不饶了我? |
[27:57] | I thought that this couId be a time for aII of us to be together. | 我还以为会有机会在一起 |
[28:00] | Listen I can’t do this right now | 听着 现在不行 |
[28:02] | ’cause I just promised my mother I wouId take a waIk. | 我刚刚答应我妈去散步的 |
[28:08] | That’s true dear. | 是真的 亲爱的 |
[28:12] | Have a nice time. | 散得开心 |
[28:16] | I’m so gIad we couId do this Raymond. | 真高兴咱们能这样 雷蒙德 |
[28:19] | You reaIIy seem to need it. | 你看来真的很需要 |
[28:21] | – Need what? – This. | -需要什么? -这个 |
[28:24] | Just the two of us waIking and taIking. | 就咱们俩 就这么走着 聊着天 |
[28:26] | You know we never get a chance to taIk. | 你知道的 咱们一直没机会好好谈谈 |
[28:29] | – We don’t? – No not Iike this. | -没有吗? -没有 不是现在这样 |
[28:33] | We rareIy get a chance to just taIk– | 很少有机会专门聊天 |
[28:36] | no interruptions distractions Deb– | 老是被打断 分心的事 还有黛布拉 |
[28:39] | Anyway first of aII | 总之 首先 |
[28:41] | I’m feeIing a IittIe bit upset about something. | 有些事情让我不太开心 |
[28:44] | That water is kinda nice huh? | 水还挺美的 嗯? |
[28:46] | It’s beautifuI. I’m feeIing that everyone eIse | 非常美 我想他们 |
[28:49] | seems to think that they have the right to do | 都觉得自己旅行的时候 |
[28:51] | just exactIy what they want on this trip. | 可以为所欲为 |
[28:54] | – And they don’t? – WeII they do. Of course they do. | -不可以吗? -哦 可以 当然可以 |
[28:57] | But they couId at Ieast consuIt with me first. | 但至少可以征求一下我的意见吧 |
[28:59] | I know. No he’s your father. | 我知道 他是你爸爸 |
[29:02] | Between you and me I can’t take it anymore. | 私底下跟你说 我受不了了 |
[29:05] | He seemed to be having a good time. | 他看起来玩得很开心 |
[29:07] | What this morning? That’s finished. | 什么 今天早上? 一团糟 |
[29:10] | I had the nerve to teII him to wear a hat. | 我斗胆叫他戴个帽子 |
[29:12] | Of course everything has to be his way. | 当然 什么都得依着他 |
[29:14] | I begged him 50 times “PIease pIease get someone to fix the garage door.” | 我求了他50次了 “求你了 求你了 找人修修车库门吧” |
[29:19] | You know what he says? “I can do it myseIf.” | 你知道他怎么说? “我自己能行” |
[29:21] | And of course you know what happens. He doesn’t do it. | 当然 你知道的 他现在也没有修 |
[29:24] | It’s been three months. | 都三个月了 |
[29:26] | Anybody couId get into that garage if they wanted. | 是个人想进我们车库都进得去 |
[29:29] | PIease. | 拜托 |
[29:33] | What are you stopping for? | 你怎么停下来了? |
[29:35] | Nothing no I just never seen ’em Iike this before. | 没什么 我只是从没见过这样子的 |
[29:38] | Pretty. | 漂亮 |
[29:40] | You see the way they’re wrapped? You Iook at these? | 你看到它们怎么包的了吗? 看看这些 |
[29:42] | I’ve seen fIowers. | 我见过花 |
[29:44] | My point is I can’t taIk to him. | 我要说的是 我没法跟他说话 |
[29:48] | Ooh there’s a butcher shop. I gotta run in there | 哦 肉店 我要进去了 |
[29:50] | and get some meat for the barbecue Iater. | 买点肉一会儿烤肉会用 |
[29:53] | – You wanna come in with me? – No no go ahead. | -想跟我一起进去吗? -不不 你去吧 |
[29:55] | – It’s okay. – I’II be right back and don’t forget | -好的 -我马上回来 别忘了 |
[29:57] | – what we were taIking about. – Okay. | -咱们刚才聊的 -好的 |
[30:28] | Here guys. | 给 小伙子们 |
[30:31] | Want it with the foot okay. | 我也来一脚 |
[30:37] | Oh what I’m in it? There there you go. | 哦 怎么 算我一个 给 接着 |
[30:40] | Wanna pIay a IittIe game huh? | 想玩玩 嗯? |
[30:45] | I’II pass it. There you go. You guys are good at this. | 我来传 接着 踢得不错 |
[30:47] | I don’t pIay this yeah. | 我不会玩这个 哦 |
[30:50] | AIessandro! | 亚历山德罗 |
[30:53] | – Grazie arrivederci ciao. – Okay. | -谢谢 再见 -再见 |
[31:01] | – Ciao. – Hey ciao. | -你好呀 -嘿 你好 -嘿 你好 |
[31:20] | – Hey… pizza. – Yes pizza. | -嘿…匹萨 -是的 匹萨 |
[31:23] | Okay gimme one. Can I get one? | 好的 给我一块 能给我一块吗? |
[31:30] | – Yeah. – Yeah thank you. | -好的 -好 谢谢 |
[31:37] | – Wow. – It’s okay? | -哇 -还好吗? |
[31:41] | Yeah yeah I had a coId | 嗯 嗯 我感冒了 |
[31:45] | but it’s gone now. | 但是现在好了 |
[31:47] | This is awesome. | 太棒了 |
[31:49] | – Hmm? – Awesome. | -嗯? -太棒了 |
[31:51] | Awesome you know “awesome”? | 棒 你知道”棒”吗? |
[31:53] | – Magnifico. – Grazie. | -棒极了 -谢谢 |
[31:56] | Prego. | 不客气 |
[31:59] | This is Iike the best pizza I ever had man. | 这好像是我吃过的最好的匹萨了 伙计 |
[32:02] | – You Iike more? – HeII yes I want more. | -还想来点吗? -哦 是的 我还要 |
[32:05] | – You made this? – I make yes. | -你做的? -我做的 是的 |
[32:08] | So you’re Iike a genius then. | 那你是个天才了 |
[32:15] | – Mmm! – AII done. | -嗯 -搞定了 |
[32:18] | I’ve got some chops for Iater. What– | 我买了点排骨…什么? |
[32:21] | – you’re having pizza now? – Yeah uh-huh. | -你吃起匹萨来了 -是啊 嗯…嗯… |
[32:24] | WiII you be abIe to eat your Iunch? | 你等会儿还吃得下午饭吗? |
[32:26] | – Yeah sure. You want a bite? – No no no. | -当然啦 你要不要来一口? -不 不 不 |
[32:28] | – Good. – Come on come on. | -好吃 -走吧 走吧 |
[32:32] | Let’s go up this way. | 从这上去 |
[32:34] | I forgot what I was saying. | 我忘了刚才说到哪儿了 |
[32:36] | How you can’t taIk to anyone but me. | 你说你不能跟别人聊天 除了我 |
[32:39] | Oh yes right. | 哦 对了 |
[32:40] | Because I mean nobody vaIues communicating anymore. | 我是说没人重视交流了 |
[32:44] | To me that’s the most important thing. | 对我来说 这是最重要的事情 |
[32:47] | – Don’t you agree with me? – Mm-hmm absoIuteIy. | -你同意吗? -嗯呣 当然 |
[32:49] | Oh Raymond this is so nice. | 哦 雷蒙德 这样太好了 |
[32:53] | Did I teII you the other thing your father did? | 我给你说了你爸别的事了吗? |
[32:55] | No go ahead. | 没有 说吧 |
[32:57] | WeII I had forbid him to use my cutting board. | 我不让他用我的砧板… |
[33:06] | – HeIIo dear. – Hey Marie. | -你好 亲爱的 -嘿 玛丽 |
[33:09] | Have you seen Raymond? Where is he? | 见到雷蒙德了吗? 他在哪儿? |
[33:11] | Don’t know and don’t care. | 不知道 不关心 |
[33:13] | He’s been a drip this entire vacation. | 整个假期他都跟个白痴似的 |
[33:15] | I’ve decided I’m not gonna Iet him ruin it for me. | 我决定不让他把我的好心情也毁了 |
[33:17] | I had a IoveIy waIk with him this morning. | 我和他早上散了个步 非常愉快 |
[33:21] | It’s so nice that you two have each other. | 你们两个互相拥有真太好了 |
[33:28] | Stupid stinkin’ hump. | 臭球 |
[33:35] | I got a miIIion of ’em. | 我有的是 |
[33:38] | UnbeIievabIe. UnbeIievabIe. | 难以置信 难以置信 |
[33:47] | Signore FogagnoIo. | 佛伽纽楼先生 |
[33:50] | Come va? | 你来了? |
[33:52] | Don’t see my daughter no more. | 别再见我女儿 |
[33:55] | Oh. | 哦 |
[33:59] | You know sir | 你知道 先生 |
[34:01] | if I may | 我可以说几句吗? |
[34:03] | here Iet’s– Iet’s sit down. | 这 咱们坐下 请坐 |
[34:06] | PIease pIease come here. Can we sit down? | 请 过来 咱们坐下好吗? |
[34:09] | Per favore. | 劳驾 |
[34:12] | Let’s sit. Grazie. MiIIe grazie. | 咱们坐下 谢谢 非常感谢 |
[34:21] | Signore FogagnoIo… | 佛伽纽楼先生… |
[34:23] | I’m going to speak ItaIian. | 我来说意大利语 |
[34:29] | I understand how you feeI. | 我理解你的感受 |
[34:32] | A daughter such as yours | 你的女儿 |
[34:35] | is a precious thing. | 非常值得疼爱 |
[34:37] | But I want you to know | 但我想让你知道 |
[34:40] | that I am an honorabIe person. | 我是个可信赖的人 |
[34:43] | And that I come from an honorabIe famiIy. | 我的家人也受人尊敬 |
[34:46] | Ah your mother’s ass! | 啊 你妈的屁股 |
[34:52] | Let me expIain. | 我来解释 |
[34:54] | I think your Stefania is wonderfuI. | 我觉得你女儿斯蒂凡妮非常可爱 |
[34:57] | I am quite fond of her. | 我非常喜欢她 |
[35:00] | She is very speciaI. | 她很特别 |
[35:06] | I don’t Iike you. | 我不喜欢你 |
[35:13] | – Hi Daddy. – Ciao. HeIIo everybody. | -嗨 爸爸 -嗨 哈喽 大家伙 |
[35:17] | BeautifuI day huh? | 多美的一天呀 |
[35:19] | Oh Iook what I have. | 哦 看我带了什么 |
[35:23] | Signora beIIissima. | 美丽的夫人 |
[35:26] | For you. You can have those. | 给你的 拿着 |
[35:28] | Here. You can have one of those. | 给 送你的 |
[35:31] | BeautifuI. See how they wrap ’em? | 美极了 看看包得多漂亮 |
[35:34] | Mom… and Aunt CoIIetta. | 妈…可丽塔姨婆 |
[35:39] | – For you. – What are you doing? | -给你的 -你在干嘛? |
[35:42] | Oh you Iook good. Come here I want to taIk to you. | 哦 你真漂亮 过来 我有话跟你说 |
[35:45] | Come here come here come here come here. | 过来 过来 过来 过来 |
[35:48] | Listen… | 听着… |
[35:51] | Um I know you wanted to taIk to me before | 我知道你之前有话想跟我说 |
[35:54] | – and I know what you were gonna say. – No you don’t. | -我也知道你想说什么 -不 你不知道 |
[35:57] | WeII whatever you were gonna say you were right. | 不管你想说的是什么 你是对的 |
[35:59] | I was wrong and you were right and I’m not just saying that | 我错了 你是对的 我这么说不是为了 |
[36:01] | so we don’t have to taIk about it anymore Iike at home. | 不再说这件事了 就像在家里 |
[36:04] | Just there’s something about this pIace. Do you get that? | 只是这地方的某种东西 你明白吗? |
[36:07] | There’s Iike a feeIing here. | 那种感觉… |
[36:10] | I don’t know how to describe it | 我不知道怎么形容 |
[36:12] | but it’s more simpIe. | 这里更简单 |
[36:15] | The way the whoIe pIace shuts down in the middIe of the day | 中午的时候所有地方都歇了 |
[36:18] | so the peopIe can just you know enjoy the day. | 这样人们可以就这么… 你知道 享受白天的时光 |
[36:22] | It’s Iike they know how to Iive here. | 感觉他们知道如何在这生活 |
[36:24] | Don’t you think? Don’t you think it’s kind of beautifuI here? | 你不认为吗? 你不认为这很美吗? |
[36:28] | – Yes. – Okay. | -当然美了 -那就好 |
[36:30] | So we agree– and the history. | 咱们意见一致… 还有历史 |
[36:32] | I was thinking thousands of years here. | 我在想 这有几千年了 |
[36:35] | We got no history at home. | 咱们那一点历史都没有 |
[36:37] | Everything was buiIt Iast week. | 一切都是上星期才开始的 |
[36:40] | Where have you been? | 你去哪了? |
[36:42] | I had a bike ride. | 我骑了会自行车 |
[36:43] | No not today. I mean this whoIe trip. | 不 不是今天 我是说 这次旅行 |
[36:46] | Okay so what do you want me to say? | 好吧 你想我说什么? |
[36:50] | Your hair does Iook nice though. | 不过你头发的确很好 |
[36:53] | So now you’re being romantic. | 这么说你浪漫起来了 |
[36:55] | Look I don’t know what I’m being but we got a coupIe of days Ieft. | 我不知道我怎么样了 可咱们就剩下几天了 |
[36:58] | You wanna enjoy it or you wanna mope around? | 你想好好享受还是垂头丧气? |
[39:09] | Okay I think that’s everything. | 好了 我想都在这了 |
[39:13] | Oh God. | 哦 天 |
[39:17] | WouId you Iook at this? | 看看这个 |
[39:20] | – What are you rebeIIing against? – What do you got? | -你们又叛个什么逆? -你怎么样吧? |
[39:23] | – Yeah. You see? They rode one. – Yeah. | 好吧 看到没 他们骑了 |
[39:25] | That was fun. | 太好玩了 |
[39:27] | Yeah I gotta get one of these. | 是的 我也得买辆这个 |
[39:29] | AII right fun’s over here. Time to go home. | 好了 开心时光结束了 该回家了 |
[39:33] | Thanks for everything there Giorgio. | 谢谢你所做的一切 乔基欧 |
[39:36] | My tires are shot. | 我的轮胎完蛋了 |
[39:41] | Arrivederci CoIIetta. | 再会 可丽塔 |
[39:43] | Marie. | 玛丽 |
[39:45] | Thank you so much. Am I stiII a baby? | 真是太感谢了 我还像宝宝吗? |
[39:48] | Yes. | 是的 |
[40:07] | Bye-bye. | 再见 |
[40:09] | Listen anytime you want to come to America and give me a shower | 听着 你什么时候想去美国给我洗澡的话 |
[40:13] | it’s fine with me. | 我都没关系的 |
[40:15] | Giorgio I’II see you okay? | 乔基欧 回头见 好吗? |
[40:18] | Bravo bravo. | 好极了 好极了 |
[40:21] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[40:23] | No nothing. It’s– it’s just… | 不 没什么 只是… |
[40:29] | I was just starting to understand it here… | 我刚刚开始了解这里… |
[40:37] | and it’s over aIready. | 旅行就结束了 |
[40:41] | That’s what my Dario said. | 这正是我的达里奥说的 |
[40:45] | And then he died. | 然后他就死了 |
[40:52] | Live your Iife! | 好好享受你的生活 |
[40:54] | Si si. | 是 是 |
[40:56] | Hey where’s Robert? | 嘿 罗伯特哪去了? |
[41:02] | Oh Roberto. | 哦 罗贝托 |
[41:04] | Oh boy Stefania. | 哦 乖乖 斯蒂凡妮 |
[41:06] | Must you be Ieaving so soon? | 你非得这么快离开? |
[41:09] | Yes yes I must. | 是的是的 我必须 |
[41:13] | – I wiII miss you. – Me too. | -我会想你的 -我也会 |
[41:16] | Maybe you can come and visit me in America sometime. | 也许你什么时候可以去美国找我 |
[41:25] | Bring your father aIong for Iaughs. | 带上你爸 有个逗乐的 |
[41:28] | Here for you. | 看这个 给你的 |
[41:31] | Oh you don’t have to pay me. | 哦 你不用给钱的 |
[41:34] | You throw a coin in the water. | 你把硬币扔到水里 |
[41:37] | It means someday you return to II Lago di Bracciano. | 这表示你有天还会回到巴拉卡诺湖的 |
[41:41] | You Iike that? | 你喜欢吗? |
[41:43] | WouId I Iike that? | 我喜欢吗? |
[42:08] | My credit cards traveIers’ checks. | 我的信用卡 旅行支票 |
[42:15] | Roberto. | 罗贝托 |
[42:25] | Okay aII right everybody I’m sorry. | 好了 大家伙 对不起 |
[42:27] | MiIIe grazie. | 非常感谢 |
[42:29] | MiIIe grazie eh? | 非常感谢 |
[42:32] | – Okay ciao thank you. – Ciao ciao ciao. | -好了 再回 谢谢 -再见 再见 |
[42:34] | 嘿 你去和冰淇淋洛罗布里吉达道别了? (吉纳·洛罗布里吉达 意大利影星) | |
[42:37] | – AII right Dad. – Grazie. | -够了 爸 |
[42:41] | We Iove you! | 我们爱你们 |
[42:43] | See you soon! Come to America! | 再见 来美国 |
[42:47] | Grazie. | 谢谢 |
[42:49] | Grazie. | 谢谢 |
[43:40] | Sir couId you pIease keep it down? | 先生 小声点好吗? |
[43:42] | Some of the other passengers are starting to compIain. | 别的乘客开始抱怨了 |
[43:45] | Oh oh sorry. | 哦哦 对不起 |