时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Are you out of your mind? | 你疯了吗? |
[00:05] | You got Amy on hoId you got Stefania in ItaIy | 你有艾米在手了 在意大利又有了斯蒂凡妮 |
[00:07] | and now you’re dating Joanne again? | 现在你又跟乔安约会了? |
[00:10] | No dating okay? | 不是约会 好不好? |
[00:11] | Just taIking on the phone you know Iike friends. | 就是在电话里面聊聊天 你知道 像朋友那样 |
[00:15] | Friends. The woman threw an ashtray at your head. | 朋友? 朝你脑袋上扔烟灰缸的女人 |
[00:19] | It’s caIIed passion Raymond. | 那叫激情 雷蒙德 |
[00:22] | And who knows? There might stiII be some sparks there. | 谁知道呢? 说不定我们还有火花呢 |
[00:25] | Then someone shouId throw a fire extinguisher at your head. | 那有人该朝你脑袋上扔个灭火器 |
[00:29] | Joanne has changed a Iot okay? | 乔安变了很多 好不好? |
[00:32] | She’s not Iike she used to be. | 她不再像以前那个样子了 |
[00:34] | Three women– I don’t know what I’m gonna do. | 3个女人 我不知道我该怎么办 |
[00:37] | You do a dance you gigantic Iucky bastard. | 你跳舞吧 你这个走狗运的大混球 |
[00:43] | I know. I know. I can’t beIieve it. | 我知道 我知道 我都不敢相信 |
[00:45] | I never thought I’d have three women my whoIe Iife. | 从没想到我一生会有三个女人 |
[00:48] | Hey we aII Iost money on that bet. | 嘿 这个赌局上我们都输钱了 |
[01:00] | Oh did you do that yourseIf? | 哦 你自己画的吗? |
[01:05] | They’re coming! | 他们来了! |
[01:43] | You know how you can teII which one is the right broad? | 你知道怎么判别那个婆娘最合适吗? |
[01:46] | Look it’s aII right Dad | 哦 好了 爸 |
[01:47] | – I don’t have– – Shut up. It’s simpIe. | -我不需要 -闭嘴 这很简单 |
[01:50] | Which Iady is going to take care of you | 哪个女孩会照顾你 |
[01:52] | cook for you Iet you have the good piIIow? | 给你做饭 让你睡那个好枕头? |
[01:56] | Dad you’re 100. ShouIdn’t you have more than one good piIIow? | 爸 你是100分唉 家里只能有一个好枕头吗? |
[02:01] | It’s the whoIe package. | 是一整套 |
[02:03] | Which one is gonna Iaugh at your jokes? | 哪个听你的笑话会笑? |
[02:06] | They aII do except Stefania doesn’t speak EngIish very weII | 她们都会 除了斯蒂凡妮英语讲得不是很好 |
[02:09] | so I have to do a Iot of hand gestures funny noises. | 所以我非要做很多手势 还有有趣的声音 |
[02:13] | Which one doesn’t freak out when they see this coming at them? | 哪个看到这个会不抓狂呢? |
[02:22] | Ha-ha Raymond! | 哈哈 雷蒙德! |
[02:26] | Who’s got hips wide enough | 谁的屁股够大 |
[02:28] | to bear your enormous chiIdren? | 能给你生大胖小子? |
[02:38] | WeII that’d be Amy but don’t teII her. | 哦 那就是艾米了 不过别告诉她 |
[02:41] | You know with Amy you’re the onIy one | 知道吗 对于艾米 你是唯一 |
[02:44] | she’s ever had sex with so technicaIIy you can’t disappoint her. | 和她上过床的 所以技术上 你不会让她失望的 |
[02:48] | True. | 那倒是真的 |
[02:49] | Add it up. Amy’s your winner. | 最后得分 艾米胜 |
[02:53] | WeII we did used to taIk about having kids. | 嗯 我们是谈过生孩子 |
[02:57] | And she’s aIways stuck behind me | 她老缠着我 |
[02:59] | and weII we do make each other happy. | 而且 我们都让彼此开心 |
[03:02] | It’s as if we’re meant to be isn’t it? | 就像是 命中注定的 不是吗? |
[03:08] | Yeah maybe what do I know? | 可能吧 我怎么知道? |
[03:09] | AII right Amy. That’s it yes it’s Amy. | 好了 艾米 就这样 是的 就是艾米了 |
[03:12] | And you know what? We’re gonna start fresh with a cIean sIate. | 知道吗? 我们要重新来过 |
[03:14] | I’m gonna teII her about Joanne and Stefania. | 我要告诉她乔安和斯蒂凡妮的事 |
[03:17] | What? | 什么? |
[03:18] | WeII I don’t want to have any secrets. | 嗯 我不想有任何的秘密 |
[03:21] | What are you nuts? | 什么 你疯了? |
[03:24] | You never teII a woman anything. | 你永远不能告诉女人任何事情 |
[03:26] | Even if they figure it out you deny. | 就算她们自己发现了 你也要否认 |
[03:31] | But Amy wouId want me to be honest. | 可是艾米会希望我诚实 |
[03:33] | Yeah that’s how they get you. | 是啊 那就是她们的手段 |
[03:35] | You think that’s what they want and you cannot beIieve the yeIIing. | 你以为她们想要的就是这个 然后等着河东狮吼吧 |
[03:40] | Yeah is that what you want? 42 years of | 是啊 你想那样吗? 42年了 |
[03:43] | ”For God’s sakes cIose your robe!” | “上帝啊 扣好你的睡衣!” |
[03:52] | Hey… | 嘿… |
[03:55] | that’s what I’II do. | 知道我怎么做吗? |
[03:57] | I’II teII my girIfriend about my other girIfriends. | 我要告诉女朋友 我其它女朋友的事 |
[04:01] | Yeah that’s a good idea. | 哦 这点子不错 |
[04:04] | Honesty is the best poIicy. Yeah yeah yeah. | 坦白就好 |
[04:09] | Hey hey hey hey. Look Iook Iook. | 嘿 嘿 瞧 瞧 瞧 |
[04:12] | You got three women after you huh? | 你有三个女人追你吗 嗯? |
[04:15] | Let me check over here. | 我到这边再来看看 |
[04:19] | You got three women after you huh do you? | 你有三个女人追你吗 嗯 有没有? |
[04:22] | Then who does? Oh wait a minute. | 那谁有啊? 哦 等等 |
[04:24] | I beIieve that’s me. | 我相信是我吧 |
[04:27] | I’II figure it out gentIemen. | 我会弄明白的 先-生-们 |
[04:29] | And now… adieu. | 现在嘛…再会 |
[04:42] | What was that face you did? | 你刚刚扮的个什么鬼脸来着? |
[04:49] | Poor Debra. | 可怜的黛布拉 |
[04:52] | What? ”Poor Debra.” | 什么? “可怜的黛布拉 “ |
[04:54] | I’m doing a face Dad. | 我在扮鬼脸 爸 |
[04:57] | Are you doing a face right now? | 你现在是在扮鬼脸? |
[05:03] | No. | 没 |
[05:05] | Poor Debra. | 可怜的黛布拉 |
[05:12] | The pizza was to your Iiking? | 匹萨还好吗? |
[05:14] | It was perfect. | 太完美了 |
[05:16] | No you’re perfect. | 不 你才是完美的 |
[05:19] | Oh Robert are you okay? | 哦 罗伯特 你没事吧? |
[05:22] | Oh dear. | 哦 亲爱的 |
[05:24] | Yeah thanks thanks. I’m fine. I’m fine. | 是啊 谢谢 谢谢 我很好 我很好 |
[05:27] | Who’s burning fur? | 谁在烧毛皮啊? |
[05:34] | Listen Amy | 听着 艾米 |
[05:37] | I think we’re good together don’t you? | 我想我们相处得很好 你说呢? |
[05:40] | Yes. | 是的 |
[05:42] | I mean we make a good coupIe right? | 我是说 咱们很般配 对不对? |
[05:44] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[05:48] | That’s why I’d Iike to taIk to you about us being together. | 这就是为什么我想跟你说说 咱们在一起的事 |
[05:53] | I’m Iistening. | 我听着呢 |
[05:56] | I think that you and I are meant to be. | 我想你和我 是天生一对 |
[06:00] | And that’s why it’s important for me | 所以有件很重要的事 需要跟你说 |
[06:03] | to teII you about Joanne. | 关于乔安 |
[06:08] | – Joanne? – Yeah weII we’ve spoken | -乔安? -是啊 嗯 我们说过话 |
[06:10] | and I think she wants to get back together and honestIy for awhiIe | 我觉得她想复合 老实讲 有一阵子 |
[06:14] | I wasn’t sure what I wanted | 我不知道我想怎么样 |
[06:16] | but I’ve decided that you’re the one I wanna be with. | 不过现在我决定好了 你才是我想要在一起的人 |
[06:20] | You’ve been taIking to Joanne | 你跟乔安聊过 |
[06:22] | about getting back together? | 复合的事情了? |
[06:25] | WeII you know we’ve been taIking and I’ve been thinking. | 嗯 你知道 我们聊过 我也考虑过 |
[06:28] | You’ve been taIking to Joanne | 你跟乔安聊过 |
[06:30] | about getting back together. | 复合的事情 |
[06:33] | For how Iong sweetie? | 多久了 亲爱的? |
[06:42] | I don’t know– before ItaIy | 我不知道 去意大利以前 |
[06:44] | but see that’s why I’m teIIing you because I wanna be totaIIy honest | 可是 瞧 所以我才要告诉你 因为我想要彻底的坦诚 |
[06:48] | because I feeI that we are meant to be. | 因为我觉得咱们 是前生注定的 |
[06:51] | Meant to be. | 前生注定 |
[06:56] | Don’t you? | 不觉得吗? |
[06:59] | Let me see. | 我想想 |
[07:02] | You’ve been taIking with your ex-wife | 你在我背后 |
[07:05] | – for over a month behind my back– – WeII yeah | -跟你前妻谈了一个多月的心 -嗯 是的 |
[07:08] | but see you’re not focusing on the positive part of the story. | 可是 瞧 你注意力没有放到故事的正面 |
[07:11] | Oh but I am Robert. | 哦 我注意了 罗伯特 |
[07:14] | I’m happy. | 我很开心 |
[07:16] | I mean this is aII such wonderfuI news. | 我是说 这是多好的消息啊 |
[07:19] | You’ve been deceitfuI | 你以前是个骗子 |
[07:21] | and you’re settIing for me. | 而现在你要为我金盆洗手了 |
[07:24] | But hey before I get reaIIy reaIIy | 可是 嘿 在我变得真的 真的 |
[07:27] | reaIIy happy | -真的很”开心”以前 |
[07:29] | is there anything eIse you want to share with me? | 你还有别的要告诉我吗? |
[07:31] | No. | 没有 |
[07:40] | WeII good | 嗯 好 |
[07:42] | because I don’t think I couId get much happier. | 因为我不觉得我能更开心了 |
[07:45] | And thank you | 谢谢你 |
[07:47] | for another fabuIous evening. | 又一个难以置信的夜晚 |
[07:50] | Tonight I’m taking the Ieftovers. | 今天晚上 我就吃打包的了 |
[07:54] | I’II be in the office tomorrow if anybody wants to send me fIowers. | 我明天早上会在办公室 如果有人要送我花的话 |
[08:00] | Perhaps we shouId canceI the spumoni. | 也许不用上意式冰淇淋了 |
[08:21] | – How’s the meatIoaf? – It’s good. It’s very good. | -肉块怎么样了? -很好 非常好 |
[08:27] | Your brother-in-Iaw | 你的夫兄 |
[08:29] | your brother he’s a chiId. | 你的哥哥 他是个小孩 |
[08:33] | Do men ever stop being stupid? | 男人能不能不要那么蠢呢? |
[08:41] | No they don’t. | 不 他们不能 |
[08:43] | And you might wanna hoId onto your pizza. | 你也许还是选匹萨好些(相比男人) |
[08:47] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[08:55] | – Robert toId you? – You knew? | -罗伯特跟你说了? -你知道? |
[08:58] | – I’m sorry. – Oh he’s horribIe. | -我很抱歉 -哦 他太可怕了 |
[09:00] | And he expects me to be gratefuI because he toId me | 他还指望我感谢他 因为他告诉我了 |
[09:02] | – when he didn’t have to. – That’s unbeIievabIe. | -在他不需要说的时候 -难以置信 |
[09:04] | He’s acting Iike he has nothing to apoIogize for. | 他表现得像没什么好道歉的 |
[09:06] | I know and just because he was on vacation that is no excuse. | 我知道 就因为他在度假 那不是借口 |
[09:09] | Vacation? | 度假? |
[09:11] | He took Joanne on vacation? | 他把乔安带去度假了? |
[09:13] | – No no no Stefania. – Who? | -不不不 斯蒂凡妮 -谁? |
[09:23] | W-what? | 什 么 ? |
[09:26] | Who’s Stefania? | 斯蒂凡妮是谁? |
[09:28] | Wait who’s who? Wait what name did you say? | 等等 谁是谁? 等等 你刚说的是什么名字来着? |
[09:33] | Oh my gosh Iook at that. Your hair Iooks so good that way. | 哦 糟了 看那儿 你头发这样子真好看 |
[09:38] | So there was just the two sIices? | 只有两块? |
[09:46] | Doesn’t Amy’s hair Iook good? | 艾米的头发好不好看? |
[09:48] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[09:54] | Oh good Amy you’re here. | 哦 太好了 艾米 你在这儿 |
[09:57] | I’m gonna need your office address. | 我需要你的办公室地址 |
[09:59] | Who the heII is Stefania? | 到底谁是斯蒂凡妮? |
[10:04] | Uh… uh… uh… | 嗯…嗯… 嗯… |
[10:07] | Sounds Iike a girI’s name. GirI you met in ItaIy? | 听起来是个姑娘的名字 你在意大利碰到的姑娘? |
[10:11] | Uh… | 嗯… |
[10:14] | What did you do with her in ItaIy? | 你在意大利跟她干嘛了? |
[10:22] | Very IittIe. | 没干什么 |
[10:36] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[10:46] | I saved myseIf for you. | 我把我的第一次都给了你 |
[10:50] | ReaIIy sorry. | 真对不起 |
[10:55] | Goodbye Robert. | 拜拜 罗伯特 |
[10:57] | But we’re meant to be. | 可是咱们是天生 |
[11:05] | When she got up on the couch the second time | 她第二次站上沙发 |
[11:07] | what did you think she was gonna do? | 你以为她会做什么 |
[11:19] | Oh man she reaIIy naiIed you. | 嘿 她真的刮伤你了 |
[11:22] | Was she wearing a ring? | 她戴着戒指吗? |
[11:27] | Our friendship ring. | 我们的友谊戒指 |
[11:30] | Ironic. | 讽刺啊 |
[11:34] | CouId I get some frozen baby peas Deb? | 我能拿点冰豆豆吗 黛布? |
[11:37] | You know what Robert? You get your own damn peas. | 你知道吗 罗伯特? 你自己去拿你的鬼豆豆吧… |
[11:41] | What– what are you mad at me? What did I do? | 什么 -什么 你跟我发脾气吗? 我做什么了? |
[11:44] | What did you do? | 你做什么了? |
[11:46] | Hey Iook you’re the one who toId Amy about Stefania in the first pIace. | 嘿 瞧 是你跟艾米讲斯蒂凡妮的 |
[11:49] | You shouId be apoIogizing to me. | 你该跟我道歉 |
[12:09] | And what you shouId have done | 而你该做的 |
[12:11] | is teII Amy the truth about everything. | 就是告诉艾米每件事情的真相 |
[12:13] | Or better yet not be such a pig in the first pIace. | 或者更好些 而不是一开始就像个猪一样 |
[12:18] | That’s the worst apoIogy I’ve ever gotten. | 这是我听过的最差劲的道歉了 |
[12:23] | Why wouId you get invoIved with someone eIse | 你都有女朋友了 |
[12:25] | when you aIready have a reIationship? | 干吗还要跟别人瞎搅和? |
[12:27] | What does juggIing three women at a time make you cooI? | 怎么 同时应付三个女人 让你觉得很酷? |
[12:35] | UncooI. | 不酷 |
[12:38] | You know if that’s the onIy way you can buiId your seIf-esteem | 你知道吗 如果那是你建立自尊的唯一途径 |
[12:40] | then you are pathetic and you don’t deserve to be with anyone. | 那你就太可悲了 你不值得和任何人在一起 |
[12:43] | – That’s easy for you to say. – What was that? | -你说得倒轻松 -说什么? |
[12:45] | Lay down pIay dead. | 躺下 装死 |
[12:57] | We aII know about you okay Deb? | 我们都知道你 好吗 黛布? |
[13:00] | You were popuIar. You juggIed guys aII the time. | 你受欢迎 你把小伙子们耍得团团转 |
[13:03] | How many guys asked you to your senior prom huh? | 多少男生送上门 想跟你去高中舞会 嗯? |
[13:05] | Five six? You wanna know who I took to my prom? | 5个 6个? 想知道我跟谁去的? |
[13:08] | Our Cousin NeIIie. | 我表妹奈力 |
[13:11] | He threw up on her. | 他吐了她一身 |
[13:13] | Somebody spiked the punch! | 有人往果汁里掺了酒! |
[13:18] | Okay weII I’m reaIIy sorry about you and your cousin | 好吧 我为你和你表妹很抱歉 |
[13:21] | but that was high schooI. I grew up. | 可那是高中的事了 我长大了 |
[13:24] | I reaIized the onIy thing that matters | 我明白了唯一重要的是 |
[13:26] | is having someone that understands me | 有一个人能理解我 |
[13:29] | that’II be there for me somebody that I want to grow oId with. | 陪着我 一个我和他愿意一起变老的人 |
[13:31] | Get off of me! | 别碰我! |
[13:42] | I thought that you feIt that way about Amy. | 我还以为你对艾米就是那样的感觉 |
[13:45] | WeII I did. I do. | 嗯 我是的 现在还是 |
[13:46] | Then why wouId you fooI around with Stefania? | 那你为什么要和斯蒂凡妮鬼混? |
[13:49] | Have you seen Stefania? | 你见过斯蒂凡妮没? |
[14:02] | What’s the matter with you Robert? | 你到底怎么了 罗伯特? |
[14:04] | I mean you’re not one of those sIimebaIIs | 我是说 你又不是那些 |
[14:06] | who’s onIy interested in scoring with chicks? | 只想泡马子的混蛋? |
[14:09] | I couId be. | 我也可以是 |
[14:12] | No you couIdn’t or you wouIdn’t have waited two years | 不 你不是 你宁愿等2年 |
[14:15] | for Amy to be ready. I just don’t get you. | 等艾米准备好 我真是搞不懂你 |
[14:17] | You’re in a committed reIationship with someone who Ioves you | 你和一个爱你的人有正式的关系 |
[14:20] | and you bIew it. | 结果让你吹了 |
[14:27] | Honesty– don’t beIieve the hype. | 说实话 别看表面现象 |
[14:36] | I just saw Amy. She’s crying. | 我刚见到艾米了 她在哭 |
[14:38] | Did you break up again? | 你们又分手了? |
[14:40] | Yeah and I think it’s for good this time Ma | 嗯 我想这次是永远的了 妈 |
[14:42] | but it’s aII right. I’II be fine. | 不过没事的 我会好起来的 |
[14:44] | You’II be fine? What about me? | 你会好起来的? 那我呢? |
[14:47] | Amy was gonna give me more grandchiIdren! | 艾米本来要给我生更多的孙子! |
[14:51] | Come on! Stop it! | 嘿!别这样! |
[14:52] | And there was taIk of a guest house. I couId Ieave your father if I wanted. | 我还打算准备间客房 有必要的话还可以离开你爸 |
[14:55] | – Stop it! – Oh God I can’t do this anymore. | -别这样! -哦 天啊 我不能再来一次了 |
[14:59] | I can’t. Do you want to kiII me? | 我不能了 你是想气死我吗? |
[15:01] | Because you’re kiIIing me. | 因为你现在就是在气死我 |
[15:04] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[15:07] | Good. Now pick up this phone | 好 现在拿起电话 |
[15:10] | – and teII that to Amy. – No Ma I can’t caII her now. | -去跟艾米讲吧 -不 妈 我不能现在给她打电话 |
[15:13] | WeII I couId see how this wouId be a IittIe awkward. | 好吧 我看得出有点尴尬… |
[15:17] | Don’t worry. I know what to say. | 别担心 我知道怎么说 |
[15:19] | No w– stop it Ma! | 不 别这样 妈! |
[15:23] | Just stop it. | 快停下 |
[15:25] | I bIew it. It’s over. She’II never take me back. | 我搞砸了 结束了 她再也不会要我了 |
[15:27] | We are not giving up. We couId stiII work this out. | 不能放弃 咱们还有办法的 |
[15:29] | WouId you Iet it go aII right?! It’s my Iife! | 你能不能由它去啊 好吗? 这是我的生活! |
[15:32] | I’II do what I want! | 我要做我想做的! |
[15:37] | Who’s been teIIing him it’s his Iife? | 谁跟他说这是他的生活的? |
[15:44] | – You ready to order? – ActuaIIy I’m waiting for somebody. | -可以点菜了吗? -实际上 我在等人 |
[15:47] | No thanks no fire tonight. | 不 谢谢 今晚不要火 |
[15:55] | – Hi Bobby. – Hi Joanne. | -嗨 鲍比 -嗨 乔安 |
[15:58] | I’m sorry I’m Iate. | 对不起我迟到了 |
[16:00] | One of my cIients had a fender-bender. | 我的一个客户出了点小交通事故 |
[16:02] | I had to go hoId his hand. | 我必须要去扶他一把 |
[16:04] | Wow insurance. It’s Iike poIice work. | 喔 保险 就像警察的工作一样 |
[16:08] | You know you’re aIways on caII | 你知道的 总是要随叫随到 |
[16:10] | except they don’t shoot at you. | 除了他们不会朝你开枪 |
[16:12] | OnIy when they find out how IittIe we pay. | 除了当他们发现我们赔地有多少的时候 |
[16:20] | Bobby reIax. | 鲍比 放松点 |
[16:23] | It’s just me. | 是我 |
[16:24] | I know. It’s weird. | 我知道 怪怪的 |
[16:26] | You know it’s Iike I know you but Iike I don’t know you. | 你看 就好像我认识你 又好像我不认识你 |
[16:34] | I’m so gIad you wanted to have dinner tonight. | 很高兴你今晚出来吃饭 |
[16:37] | I think we’ve both been thinking the same thing. | 我想咱们想的都是一件事情 |
[16:40] | I think maybe we have. | 我想没准是的 |
[16:44] | Robert you know how I am. | 罗伯特 你知道我为人的 |
[16:46] | I see what I want and I go for it. | 知道自己想要的 就努力得到 |
[16:49] | And what I want is you. | 而我要的 就是你 |
[16:54] | You know when we were taIking on the phone | 知道吗 当我们在聊电话时 |
[16:58] | I was getting that same vibe. | 我也感到同样的 感动 |
[17:06] | WeII you know Bobby I’m no Snow White. | 噢 你知道 鲍比 我不是白雪公主 |
[17:10] | I’ve had my share of dates | 我也有过不少约会 |
[17:13] | and insurance conventions. | 还有保险会议 |
[17:16] | Truth– you were my best. | 老实说 你是最好的 |
[17:20] | WeII thank you. Right back at ya. | 喔 谢谢你 你也是 |
[17:23] | Ooh that heat. Can you feeI it? | 哦 热啊 你感觉到没? |
[17:26] | – Pizza oven. – Bobby. | -匹萨烤炉 -鲍比 |
[17:29] | Oh yes. Yes I feeI the other heat. | 哦 是的 是的 我感觉到另外一种热度 |
[17:32] | We need to be together. | 我们需要在一起 |
[17:35] | WeII I’d Iike that. | 嗯 我喜欢那个 |
[17:38] | Maybe we’re… meant to be. | 也许咱们…天生一对 |
[17:43] | Yes we are. | 是的 我们是的 |
[17:46] | So hey you wanna go to the movies Iater? | 那么 嘿 你等会想去看电影吗? |
[17:49] | – What? – Oh I know. Miniature goIf. | -什么? -哦 我知道 迷你高尔夫 |
[17:51] | I know this great course that Iooks over Long IsIand Sound. | 有个地方很棒 能鸟瞰整个长岛 |
[17:58] | What what? What’s so funny? | 什么 怎么了? 什么这么好笑? |
[18:00] | You. I forgot how funny you couId be. | 你 我都忘了你可以多滑稽了 |
[18:03] | Miniature goIf. | 迷你高尔夫 |
[18:05] | What I’m interested in Bobby | 我感兴趣的 鲍比 |
[18:07] | doesn’t have anything miniature about it. | 可不是什么迷你的东西 |
[18:11] | But reguIar goIf takes so Iong. | 可常规的高尔夫太耗时了 |
[18:20] | I don’t want any of that other stuff Bobby. | 我不要别的 鲍比 |
[18:24] | There’s onIy one thing | 只有一样东西 |
[18:26] | I want from you. | 我想从你那里得到 |
[18:30] | I didn’t mean to startIe you. That’s just my foot. | 我不是有意吓你的 那只是我的脚 |
[18:33] | Oh oh your foot. WeII you know it’s this dive. | 哦 哦 你的脚 感觉像掉到水里 |
[18:36] | You know you never know what’s crawIing around. | 你知道的 不晓得爬的个什么东西 |
[18:38] | Yeah a pony! | 呀 小马驹! |
[18:45] | Do you understand what I’m saying? | 你明白我在说什么了吗? |
[18:47] | I think your foot speaks for itseIf yes. | 我想你的脚已经说明白了 是的 |
[18:50] | But wouIdn’t you Iike something more? | 可是你难道不想要点别的? |
[18:53] | – Like what? – A reIationship. | -比如? -恋爱关系 |
[18:56] | A pizza and hot sex? Most guys wouId consider that | 匹萨和火热的性爱? 大多数人都会认为那是 |
[18:59] | – the perfect reIationship. – I’m not saying that’s bad. | -完美的恋爱关系 -我不是说那不好 |
[19:02] | I just thought it might be part of a bigger arrangement. | 我只是觉得 那只是一部分 还有更大的安排 |
[19:05] | Like our marriage? We tried that. | 比如我们的婚姻? 我们试过那个了 |
[19:08] | WeII okay I know but Iet me teII you something | 哦 好吧 我懂了 可是让我告诉你一些事情 |
[19:10] | I’m not one of those guys who’s onIy interested in scoring with chicks. | 我可不是那种只想着在小妞身上上垒的人 |
[19:13] | Oh come on. Let’s just have some fun. | 哦 来吧 让我们来点乐子吧 |
[19:17] | I saw that vaniIIa pudding you were dating– EmiIy. | 我看到了你约会的香草布丁 艾米莉? |
[19:20] | – Amy. – Amy. | -艾米 -艾米 |
[19:23] | You can’t teII me she did anything for you. | 你别告诉我她为你做过什么 |
[19:26] | WeII now that is none of your– stop it. | 嗯 这可不关你的 停下 |
[19:29] | Stop it! Stop it! Stop it! Stop it! | 停下!停下! 停下!停下! |
[19:37] | Are you serious? | 你是认真的? |
[19:39] | Yes I am serious. | 是的 我是认真的 |
[19:42] | Now kindIy remove your foot. | 现在请好心把你的脚拿开 |
[19:48] | Fine. | 好的 |
[19:50] | Okay then. | 那好吧 |
[19:52] | Good Iuck to you. | 祝你好运 |
[19:54] | WeII weII wait. What? What’s that? You’re Ieaving? | 啊 嗯 等等 什么? 怎么了? 你要走了? |
[19:57] | I have nothing to say to you unIess you need insurance. | 我跟你没话说了 除非你要买保险 |
[20:03] | Then okay to you! | 那走好! |
[20:06] | That’s right and Iet me teII you something eIse | 那就对了 让我告诉点你别的事 |
[20:09] | Robert Barone is not avaiIabIe for a booty caII! | 罗伯特·巴伦再也不接受性邀请了! |
[20:19] | You heard me. | 你听到我说的了 |
[20:25] | HeIIo Amy– | 喂 艾米 |
[20:36] | Look Amy don’t hang up. I– I… | 瞧 艾米 别挂 我 我… |
[20:46] | Amy don’t hang up. It’s Robert. | 艾米 别挂 是罗伯特 |
[20:56] | Okay Iisten I screwed up. | 好的 听着 我搞砸了 |
[20:59] | I don’t know what I want to do. | 我不知道我想做什么 |
[21:02] | CouId I just come over? Okay I’II be right over. | 我能不能过来? 好的 我一会过来 |
[21:06] | Thanks Ma. | 谢谢 妈 |
[21:13] | HeIIo? HeIIo? | 喂? 喂? |
[21:16] | Don’t hang up. | 别挂 |
[21:19] | It’s Robert. Is Stefania there? | 是罗伯特 斯蒂凡妮在不在? |
[21:39] | No more Iong distance. | 不许再打长途 |
[21:43] | CouId have been worse. | 这还不是最糟糕的 |
[21:45] | CouId have ended up with one of them. | 等你真娶了老婆 那才叫惨 |