时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | – Don’t miss your fIight Ray. – Yeah yeah yeah. | -别错过班机了 雷 -是的是的 |
[00:08] | You got everything? You got socks underwear? | 东西带齐了? 袜子 内衣? |
[00:11] | Yeah yeah oh! | 是的是的 哦! |
[00:22] | – ToiIetries? – Yep. | -化妆品? -对了 |
[00:28] | I’m forgetting something. I feeI Iike I’m forgetting something. | 我忘了什么东西 我感觉忘了什么东西 |
[00:31] | No you shouId just go ’cause you can buy whatever you need at the hoteI. | 不 走吧 什么都可以在酒店买的 |
[00:34] | Yeah I guess. | 是的 我猜 |
[00:37] | AII right fine. | 好吧 好了 |
[00:39] | What where’s my goodbye kiss? | 什么 我的告别吻呢? |
[00:41] | AII right. | 对了 |
[00:44] | – See you Thursday. – Okay. | -星期六见 -好的 |
[00:47] | – That’s what I forgot the sex. – What? | -这就是我忘的了 嘿咻 -什么? |
[00:49] | I forgot about the sex. | 我忘了告别嘿咻了 |
[00:52] | – Come on Ray. – No come on | -拜托 雷 -不 别这样 |
[00:54] | we aIways have goodbye sex. | 咱们一向都有告别嘿的 |
[00:56] | – It’s good Iuck. – Honey you’re gonna be Iate. | -这样才有好运 -亲爱的 你要迟了 |
[00:58] | So I’II park the car in the white zone. | 我可以把车直接停机场门口 |
[01:01] | They’II tow it. I’II pay the fine when I get back. | 他们会把它拖走 我回来再交罚款 |
[01:05] | You’re worth the money baby. | 为了你这值得 宝贝 |
[01:09] | You’re gonna miss your pIane Ray. | 你要错过班机了 雷 |
[01:11] | – Just go. – No come on. You’re wasting time here. | -走吧 -不 来吧 你在浪费时间 |
[01:13] | Five minutes. I’II go for my personaI worst. | 5分钟 我会使出个人最短记录 |
[01:16] | That’s reaIIy incentive honey. CouId you just go? | 多有诱惑力啊 亲爱的 走吧 好吗? |
[01:21] | You’re never in the mood. | 你总是没情绪 |
[01:28] | You said I couId buy whatever I need at the hoteI. | 这可是你说的 我在酒店买什么都可以的 |
[01:32] | I’II see you Iater Ray. | 回见 雷 |
[01:35] | This trip’s gonna stink. | 这趟出门准没好事 |
[01:40] | FIight 32 is now boarding. | 32号航班开始登机 |
[01:42] | AII passengers pIease proceed to the gate. | 我有乘客请到入口 |
[02:00] | I’m sorry man. I didn’t see you. | 对不起 兄弟 我没看到你 |
[02:03] | I didn’t see you. I’m sorry. | 我没看到你 对不起 |
[02:05] | I’m reaIIy… | 真的… |
[02:06] | reaIIy sorry reaIIy. | 真的对不起 真的 |
[02:17] | Oh come on! | 哦 不要! |
[02:20] | Come on you gotta be kidding me. | 拜托 你准是在耍我 |
[02:22] | Kidding me. Oh God! | 耍我 哦 天! |
[02:25] | Oh God. | 哦 上帝 |
[02:30] | Oh come on! | 哦 拜托! |
[02:37] | Get off me! Everything in here get off me! | 下来! 这里头的东西 全给我离开! |
[02:58] | – Deb! – Yeah I’m up here. | -黛布! -我在上面 |
[03:01] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[03:03] | – Hey weIcome home Ray. – Some guy sneezed on me. | -嘿 欢迎回家 雷 -有人把喷嚏打我身上了 |
[03:09] | Oh. | 哦 |
[03:10] | So did you miss me? | 你有想我吗? |
[03:12] | I’m in the men’s room at the airport right? | 你知道 我在机场男洗手间 |
[03:15] | I’m not bothering anybody. | 我没和谁过不去 |
[03:17] | This guy he’s right in my face | 然后那家伙 正对着我脸 |
[03:19] | sneezing Iike he’s trying to bIow out the deviI. | 喷嚏打得像要把魔鬼打出来 |
[03:24] | Ew that’s gross. | 呃呕 太恶心了 |
[03:25] | Two seconds I’m dripping in this materiaI | 2秒钟后我就被一个 毫不相识的人的 |
[03:28] | from a compIete stranger. | 这种物质浇了一身 |
[03:31] | Oh. | 哦 |
[03:32] | You hear about this aII the time. | 这种事总听人说 |
[03:34] | You never think it’s gonna happen to you. | 只是没想到自己也会碰上 |
[03:36] | That sounds reaIIy awfuI honey. | 这听起来真是糟透了 亲爱的 |
[03:38] | You know what? Maybe I can heIp you forget. | 你知道吗? 也许我能帮你忘记 |
[03:41] | Hey what are you doing? | 嘿 你干什么呢? |
[03:46] | I spent the whoIe fIight– | 整个飞行… |
[03:48] | haIf the fIight I’m in the bathroom | 一半飞行我都呆在洗手间 |
[03:50] | just scrubbing my face. | 一个劲擦我的脸 |
[03:52] | See aII this skin? New. | 看到我的皮肤了? 换了一层 |
[03:56] | Something’s gotta be wrong. | 绝对有不对劲 |
[03:58] | You know I’m sure you’re fine Ray. | 你知道 我肯定你没事的 雷 |
[04:00] | He was probabIy just sneezing from aII that disinfectant | 很可能他打喷嚏是因为 |
[04:03] | they use in those bathrooms. | 那种地方用的消毒水 |
[04:09] | Hey if there was disinfectant in that bathroom | 嘿 如果那地方有消毒水的话 |
[04:10] | it was getting its ass kicked. | 它准是被踢了屁股了 |
[04:20] | Do you think– am I gonna get something? | 你觉得… 我会不会长东西? |
[04:23] | No. | 不会的 |
[04:24] | Look at my eyes. Do they Iook watery to you? | 看看我的眼睛 是不是看起来湿乎乎的? |
[04:26] | No they Iook fine. | 不 它们看起来很好 |
[04:28] | BeautifuI brown. | 美丽的棕色 |
[04:30] | What about the white part? Does it Iook red | 那眼白呢? 红了没 |
[04:32] | or yeIIow? | 还是黄了? |
[04:35] | You know honey if you’re so worried | 你知道 亲爱的 如果你这么担心 |
[04:38] | why don’t you go see Dr. Sundrum tomorrow? | 为什么明天不去看看桑顿医生呢? |
[04:41] | – So you do think I have something. – No | -这么说你觉得我有不对劲 -不 |
[04:43] | but if you don’t beIieve me then go see a doctor. | 不过你要是不相信我 就去看看医生吧 |
[04:46] | You’re probabIy right. Yeah I shouId go. | 你很可能说对了 是的 我必须去 |
[04:48] | Oh man I’m exhausted. | 哦 天 累死我了 |
[04:52] | Ray you know how you’re aIways compIaining that I’m never in the mood? | 雷 你知道你老是怪我没心情 |
[04:56] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[05:00] | – Mmm! Oh! – Now you’re getting it. | -嗯! 哦! -看 你懂了吧 |
[05:04] | Does my neck– does it feeI swoIIen though? | 我的脖子…是不是肿了? |
[05:07] | No just one side feeIs a IittIe uneven. | 不 只是一边 这边不太平 |
[05:10] | I’m just gonna take some aspirin you know? | 我就吃点阿司匹林 好吧? |
[05:13] | Or maybe some of that ”ibuprofrenian.” | 也许来点布洛芬(退烧药) |
[05:18] | I want credit for this! | 记得这回我可是有情绪的! |
[05:22] | Don’t beIieve I shaved my Iegs. | 真不相信我还刮了腿毛 |
[05:30] | Hey hey hey that’s– | 嘿嘿嘿 这是… |
[05:35] | that’s my nightie. Give me that. | 这是我的睡裙 给我 |
[05:37] | – Give me that nightie. – But we’re a horsey. | -把睡裙给我 -可我们是一匹小马 |
[05:40] | You’re a– yeah aII right weII | 你们是… 好吧 好的 |
[05:42] | you’re having more fun in it than I do so… | 你们拿那个比我开心 所以… |
[05:45] | AII right but scream upstairs. | 好吧 不过要叫唤上楼去 |
[05:50] | – Hey. – Hey how are you? | -嘿 -嘿 你好吗? |
[05:53] | – AwfuI. – Are you sick? | -糟透了 -你病了? |
[05:55] | Is that what the doctor said? | 医生说的? |
[05:57] | – He’s running some tests. – What kind of tests? | -他在做测试 -什么测试? |
[06:00] | The Q-tip in the throat thing. | 拿棉棒放嗓子里那种 |
[06:03] | Honey they do that to everybody. | 亲爱的 他们对谁都这么干 |
[06:05] | Are you sick or not? What did the doctor say? | 你到底有病没病? 医生怎么说? |
[06:07] | Doctors. Look I know how I feeI. | 医生 看 我知道我的感觉 |
[06:09] | Okay so the doctor said you’re fine. | 好吧 医生说你没事 |
[06:11] | I’m not fine. | 我有事 |
[06:13] | I’m not. | 我有 |
[06:15] | You know how you feeI the day before you get the fIu? | 你知道你流感前一天什么感觉的? |
[06:18] | WeII this is the day before that. | 现在是那一天之前 |
[06:21] | That’s what it is. | 这就是原因 |
[06:23] | I shouId have went to the doctor tomorrow. | 我应该明天看医生的 |
[06:26] | Okay you know what? Then go back again tomorrow. | 好吧 你知道吗? 那明天你再去 |
[06:29] | No way. I probabIy caught something | 没可能的 说不定光和那些个人 |
[06:31] | from just being in that room with those peopIe. | 呆在一间屋子 就会让我染上个什么 |
[06:34] | It’s Iike a germ casseroIe in there. | 那就像个病菌大杂烩 |
[06:38] | You know what? I’m around germs aII the time. | 知道吗? 我成天和病菌打交道 |
[06:40] | The kids bring aII kinds of stuff home. I hardIy ever get sick. | 孩子们把什么都往家带 我很少生病 |
[06:43] | Maybe you’re a cyborg. | 也许你是生化人 |
[06:47] | Maybe or maybe it’s ’cause I’m aIways in here | 也许 也或许是因为 我总在这 |
[06:49] | washing stuff aII the time. My hands are aIways cIean. | 不停的洗东西 我的手总是干净的 |
[06:53] | Let me wash my hands. | 让我洗洗手 |
[06:56] | Yeah weII you know honey you gotta use soap. | 好的 你知道 亲爱的 你得用洗涤剂 |
[06:59] | – Soap soap soap. – Use the soap there. | -洗涤剂洗涤剂洗涤剂 -用那的洗涤剂 |
[07:01] | And scrub reaIIy hard you know Iike you’re doing a pot. | 使劲擦 你知道 就像刷锅那样 |
[07:04] | Uh-huh. | 呃呵 |
[07:06] | Hey do that pot. | 嘿 擦擦那锅 |
[07:11] | I don’t wash my hands enough. That’s the probIem. | 我洗的手不够 这就是问题所在 |
[07:13] | WeII that might be the probIem. | 唔 可能是这原因 |
[07:15] | Yeah that’s it. Just get the soap aII over that. | 是的 就是这样 把洗涤剂都涂上 |
[07:20] | Hey as Iong– | 嘿 既然… |
[07:23] | as Iong as you are home | 既然你在家 |
[07:25] | why don’t you take the kids to their pIay date? | 不如你带孩子们去约好的伙伴家玩吧? |
[07:28] | Yeah yeah Iet me just finish this. | 好的好的 让我先干完这个 |
[07:30] | Okay take your time. | 好吧 不用急 |
[07:34] | – Hi dears. – Hey Marie. | -嗨 亲爱的 -嘿 玛丽 |
[07:45] | Raymond I saw your car. Why aren’t you at work? | 雷蒙德 我看到你的车了 你怎么没上班? |
[07:48] | – Had a doctor appointment. – You went to the doctor | -约了看医生 -你去看医生 |
[07:51] | and didn’t teII me? Why wasn’t I toId? | 怎么不告诉我? 为什么没人告诉我? |
[07:54] | It’s nothing Marie. The doctor said he’s fine. | 没事的 玛丽 医生说他很好 |
[07:57] | – He’s running tests. – Tests? | -他在做检查 -检查? |
[07:59] | What’s wrong? TeII me. I have a right to know. | 怎么了? 告诉我 我有权利知道 |
[08:02] | – Some guy sneezed on me. – What? What guy? | -有个人朝我打喷嚏 -什么? 什么人? |
[08:05] | – Who? Who did this to you? – Some guy. Some guy at the airport. | -谁? 谁干的? -某个人 机场的某个人 |
[08:09] | Someone sneezed on you at the airport? | 某某人在机场朝你打喷嚏了? |
[08:12] | You can have anything from anywhere. | 什么地方都不太平 |
[08:18] | – Or you couId have nothing. – Oh Iook at this face. | -也许什么事也没有 -哦 看看这张脸 |
[08:21] | Look at the bIoodshot eyes and the yeIIow skin | 看这双充血的眼睛 发黄的脸 |
[08:24] | and the droopy cheeks. | 耷拉的脸蛋 |
[08:26] | That’s his reguIar face. | 这就是他正常的脸 |
[08:29] | No no I have been feeIing kind of droopy. | 不 不 我是觉得没精神 |
[08:32] | – Yeah but the doctor said– – Doctors. | -是吗 可医生说… -医生 |
[08:34] | He never had to go to a doctor when I was taking care of him. | 我照顾他的时候 从来不需要看医生 |
[08:37] | Give me your head. | 把头低下来 |
[08:44] | – He’s not hot is he? – Not yet but something’s coming. | -不热 是不是? -现在不热 可很快就会有事的 |
[08:49] | You see that? I aIways feeI normaI right before I get a fever. | 看到没? 每次发烧前 我感觉都很正常 |
[08:53] | Oh it’s amazing. | 哦 太神了 |
[08:55] | AII right that’s it. That’s it. Get up to bed right away young man. | 好了 够了 快去楼上睡下 年轻人 |
[08:59] | We’re gonna nip this in the bud. | 让我们把这掐死在摇篮里 |
[09:01] | She’s right though. I think she’s right. | 她是对的 不管怎么说 我想她是对的 |
[09:03] | Wait a minute. What about taking the kids? | 等等 送孩子怎么办? |
[09:07] | Not in your condition. | 你现在的状况不行 |
[09:12] | AII right no more discussions. Go ahead. | 好了 不用再讨论了 去吧 |
[09:14] | Get up there. Go go go. | 上去 走走走 |
[09:16] | I’II just you know go rest for a IittIe whiIe | 我只要 你知道 休息一小会 |
[09:18] | and you know maybe you can keep the kids a IittIe quiet. | 然后 你知道 也许你可以 让孩子们安静点 |
[09:25] | He’s such a brave IittIe soIdier. | 他是多勇敢的小战士啊 |
[09:30] | SoIdier? No he’s a hypochondriac. | 战士? 不 他是忧郁症患者 |
[09:32] | Every time he nicks himseIf shaving | 每次刮胡子划了自己 |
[09:34] | he wants to caII a priest. | 他就想叫牧师来 |
[09:36] | He’s a sensitive boy. | 他是个敏感的孩子 |
[09:39] | – Marie he’s not sick. – What are you saying | -玛丽 他没病 -你这是什么意思 |
[09:41] | that Raymond is Iying to me | 雷蒙德说他没精神 |
[09:43] | when he teIIs me he feeIs droopy? | 是骗我的? |
[09:45] | – You reaIIy think he’s sick? – My son toId me | -你真以为他病了? -我儿子告诉我 |
[09:48] | that he doesn’t feeI right and I Iove him | 他感觉不舒服 而我爱他 |
[09:51] | and I’m going to take care of him. | 并且我会照顾他 |
[09:53] | And I don’t Iove him? | 而我不爱他? |
[10:02] | I’m not saying anything. | 我什么都没说 |
[10:06] | AII right Marie. | 好吧 玛丽 |
[10:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:17] | You know… | 你知道… |
[10:19] | I understand that you’re a young woman of today | 我理解你是个现代女人 |
[10:22] | what with the women’s Iib and aII that. | 成天嚷嚷妇女解放之类的东西 |
[10:27] | And you probabIy think of me | 并且你很可能认为我是个 |
[10:29] | as a very oId-fashioned out-of-touch ”housewife.” | 过时、孤僻的”家庭主妇” |
[10:34] | And maybe I am | 也许我是吧 |
[10:37] | but if someone in my famiIy needs me | 可是如果家里有人需要我 |
[10:40] | and wants me to take care of him | 并且想要我照顾 |
[10:42] | I’m there for him. | 我是不会退缩的 |
[10:45] | And I’m happy to do it. | 并且我会很乐意做的 |
[10:47] | And now I’m gonna boiI my Raymond a chicken. | 而现在 我要给我的雷蒙德煮只鸡 |
[11:11] | – Hey. – Hi. | -嘿 -嗨 |
[11:14] | What’s wrong with your hands? | 你的手怎么了? |
[11:16] | They’re aII menthoIated. | 我全抹上清凉油了 |
[11:20] | Here Iet me get that for you. | 来 我来 |
[11:23] | – Thank you yeah. – Okay? There you go. | -谢谢 好的 -好了? 这下好了 |
[11:27] | – What are you doing? – I’m rubbing this in for you. | -你在干什么? -给你好好抹抹 |
[11:30] | Why? | 为什么? |
[11:31] | Because you said you were sick | 因为你说你病了 |
[11:33] | and I want to take care of you. | 而我想照顾你 |
[11:37] | And I’m happy to do it. | 并且我很乐意这么做 |
[11:39] | Oh okay. | 哦 好的 |
[11:41] | AII right just be carefuI. Whoa whoa whoa yeah. | 好的 小心点 喔啊喔阿 好了 |
[11:44] | You don’t want to burn my nippies. | 你不会想把我的咪咪也弄烫 |
[11:49] | Okay. | 好的 |
[11:51] | – There you go. Got that? – AII right. | -给你 擦擦 -好了 |
[11:53] | – Thanks. – Hey and I brought you some soup. | -谢谢 -嘿 我给你拿了点汤 |
[11:56] | – Soup? – Yeah chicken soup. | -汤? -是的 鸡汤 |
[11:58] | – My mom’s? – No mine. | -我妈的? -不 我做的 |
[12:00] | Oh. | 哦 |
[12:02] | Bring it. I wanna get aII up in that soup. | 拿过来 喝喝汤就会好起来的 |
[12:06] | – There you go. – AII right. | -给你 -好的 |
[12:12] | How is it? | 怎么样? |
[12:14] | Mmm hot. | 嗯 烫 |
[12:18] | – I added some ceIery. – Look there’s the Ieaves. | -我放了点芹菜 -看 有叶子 |
[12:23] | So how you feeIing hmm? | 那么 感觉怎么样 嗯? |
[12:26] | – I’m stiII droopy I think. – Oh sorry. | -还是没精神 我想 -哦 真替你难过 |
[12:30] | Is there anything eIse that you need? | 还有别的需要吗? |
[12:34] | Hey maybe we couId Iet this cooI off a IittIe more. | 嘿 也许咱们可以让它先凉会 |
[12:38] | Huh? CouId you put it aII the way over there? | 哈? 你能把这放那头去吗? |
[12:44] | Sure. | 当然 |
[12:49] | So what eIse? | 还有别的吗? |
[12:51] | Can I give you a back rub or something? | 我可以给你揉揉背 或做点别的好吗? |
[12:54] | What’s the something? | 别的是指什么? |
[12:57] | – A back rub. – Oh. | -揉背 -哦 |
[13:00] | – Yeah aII right. – Yeah? Okay. | -是的 好吧 -是吗? 好吧 |
[13:06] | There. How’s that feeI? | 来了 舒服吗? |
[13:08] | – Oh that feeIs good. – Yeah? | -哦 好极了 -是吗? |
[13:10] | I shouId get sick more often yeah. | 我应该常生些病 是的 |
[13:12] | – Ow ow that hurts. Yeah that’s hard. – Sorry. | -噢噢 疼 劲太大了 -对不起 |
[13:15] | Yeah. Hey couId you do me a favor? | 好了 嘿 能为我做件事吗? |
[13:17] | CouId you change this bIanket? | 能把那毯子换掉吗? |
[13:19] | ‘Cause this one’s a IittIe itchy. | 因为这条有点扎人 |
[13:22] | That’s the one we have on aII the time. | 咱们一直用的这条 |
[13:25] | Yeah I know. I guess I’m just | 是 我知道 我才我只是 |
[13:27] | a IittIe more sensitive now or something. | 比平时更敏感了之类的 |
[13:32] | Yeah that’s the itchy one. | 是的 就是这个扎人 |
[13:37] | Oh we don’t have the bIue one? | 哦 不用蓝的那条吗? |
[13:39] | It’s in the Iaundry. | 在洗呢 |
[13:42] | Oh weII shouId I wait | 哦 唔 那我是等着呢 |
[13:44] | or is it not even in the dryer yet? | 还是都还没进干衣机里? |
[13:48] | Hey how you doing? | 嘿 你怎么样了? |
[13:50] | Your mother sent me. Said you were aII aIone over here. | 你妈叫我来的 说你一个人孤零零的 |
[13:53] | He’s not aII aIone. I’m taking care of him. | 不是孤零零的 我在照顾他呢 |
[13:57] | Oh too bad ’cause on the way over here | 哦 那太糟了 因为我在路上的时候 |
[14:02] | I was trying to think of what we couId taIk about. | 还在想该说说什么呢 |
[14:04] | I actuaIIy came up with a IittIe something. | 事实上我真想到了点东西 |
[14:07] | WeII we couId stiII taIk. | 唔 咱们还是可以谈谈的 |
[14:09] | Nah I’II save it. | 不 我先留着 |
[14:12] | Ma teII you about the guy sneezing on me? | 妈跟你说了那个朝我打喷嚏的人了吗? |
[14:15] | Yeah yeah ShirIey. | 是的是的 雪莉 |
[14:19] | I ever teII you about Korea? | 我跟没跟你说过朝鲜? |
[14:21] | I shared a Iatrine with 100 men. | 我们100号人用一个厕所 |
[14:24] | You were Iucky if you got sneezed on. | 只被喷嚏打到算是幸运的了 |
[14:29] | – What’s on the tube? – You know Frank | -电视放什么呢? -你知道 弗兰克 |
[14:31] | Ray shouId reaIIy be resting. | 雷需要好好休息 |
[14:33] | – Ray you up here? – Oh yeah. | -雷 你在楼上? -哦 是的 |
[14:35] | Yeah guys he’s in here come on. Hey how you doing Ray? | 伙计们 他在这 快来 嘿 你怎么样了 雷? |
[14:37] | – There’s the sick boy. – Hey there he is. | -看咱们的小病孩子 -嘿 他在这 |
[14:39] | Oh it’s the guys. | 哦 是伙计们 |
[14:42] | Oh so what are they doing here? | 哦 那么 他们来这干什么? |
[14:44] | Oh yeah. I invited them over. | 哦 是的 我叫他们过来的 |
[14:46] | Yeah just to cheer me up. So how was practice? | 是的 让我高兴高兴 练习怎么样了? |
[14:49] | Gianni hit me in the face with the baII. | 贾尼拿球砸我脸上了 |
[14:51] | – Yeah I threw him a pass. – Yeah when I wasn’t Iooking. | -是啊 我传球给他 -是吗 在我没看的时候 |
[14:54] | Looking? It hit you right between the eyes. | 看? 刚好砸你两眼中间 |
[14:57] | – Cheered up now? – Yeah yeah. | -高兴了? -是的是的 |
[15:00] | They make a cute IittIe coupIe. | 他们俩真是一对宝 |
[15:03] | – What did you get guys? – Look at that. | -这是什么 伙计们? -看看这个 |
[15:05] | Oh pepperoni smiIey face. | 笑脸烤胡椒香肠 |
[15:08] | Yeah we did that in the car for you. | 是的 我们在车上给你做的 |
[15:10] | Excuse me girIs. Pizza. | 让让 姑娘们 披萨 |
[15:13] | Dad. | 爸 |
[15:17] | So how you feeIing Ray? | 那么 你感觉怎么样了 雷? |
[15:19] | Look how cute you Iook in your IittIe pajamas. | 看看你穿睡衣多可爱呀 |
[15:21] | They have a IittIe trapdoor in the back? | 后面有暗门(屁帘)吗? |
[15:24] | Yeah. Yeah open it up there’s a picture of you. | 是的 是的 打开看看 有你照片 |
[15:33] | See it’s Iike– it’s the best medicine. | 看 这就像是… 这是最好的药了 |
[15:35] | You know Ray you sure pizza’s what you shouId be eating right now? | 你知道 雷 你确定 这会应该吃披萨? |
[15:39] | – It’s comfort food. – I’II take a sIice of that comfort. | -这是舒服的食物 -我也来块舒服 |
[15:43] | Speaking of comfort… | 说到舒服… |
[15:48] | Hey Dad we aIready have one sick person here aII right? | 嘿 爸 这已经有个病人了 好吗? |
[15:51] | Hey Ray what happened here? | 嘿 雷 这里头怎么了? |
[15:55] | That’s chicken soup Gianni. | 这是鸡汤 吉阿尼 |
[15:58] | Oh couIdn’t keep it down? | 哦 用得着这么大火吗? |
[16:01] | – Ray can I get under the covers? – Get out of here. | -雷 我能进来吗? -别过来 |
[16:03] | – Come on get out of here. – No no I’m good for you. | -拜托 别过来 -不不 我对你有好处 |
[16:06] | I’m Iike your IittIe hot-water bottIe. | 我就像你的小暖水瓶 |
[16:08] | Get out of here. | 下去 |
[16:10] | AII right you know what Andy? Get out of the bed. | 好了 知道吗? 安迪 从床上下来 |
[16:12] | I’m trying to take care of Ray. Andy get out of the bed! | 我要照顾雷呢 安迪 下床! |
[16:16] | What are you doing? | 你这是干什么? |
[16:18] | I’m pIaying the banjo. What’s it Iook Iike I’m doing? | 弹班卓琴呢 你看我想在干嘛? |
[16:21] | Oh come on you don’t know how to do that. Give me that. | 哦 得了吧 你不知道怎么做这个 把球给我 |
[16:23] | No no no I know how to do it. AII right Iook somebody time me. | 不不不 我知道 好吧 看 谁给我计时 |
[16:25] | – AII right I got it. – Ready go. | -好了 我来 -准备 开始 |
[16:27] | AII right | 好了 |
[16:29] | – the time to beat is zero. – Hey wait. | -目前记录0 -嘿 等等 |
[16:33] | – Ray what are you doing? – I’m gonna show them how to do it. | -雷 你干什么? -我来教教他们怎么做 |
[16:35] | – I get a do-over. – No I can do it. | -我再来一次 -不 我来 |
[16:37] | Yeah this is how it’s done. | 耶 看到怎么做的了? |
[16:42] | AII right Iet me try. Come on Iet me try. | 好了 我试试 快 让我试试 |
[16:44] | Hey boxing out. What are you boxing out? Come on. | 嘿 抢位 抢什么位? 得了吧 |
[16:51] | Oh. I was boxing him out. | 哦 我在阻止他投篮 |
[16:55] | So Iooks Iike you’re feeIing better Ray. | 那么 看起来你觉得好些了 雷 |
[16:59] | I don’t know. Maybe it’s Iike a pizza high. | 我不知道 也许是刚吃过披萨 |
[17:04] | WeII whatever it takes. Thanks guys. | 不管是什么 谢谢了 小伙子们 |
[17:07] | Not in the face! | 别扔脸! |
[17:10] | AII right Ray so maybe you can start giving me a hand around here now? | 好了 雷 也许你可以给我帮把手了 |
[17:14] | – Hey. – Thank you Frank. | -嘿 -谢谢 弗兰克 |
[17:16] | Thanks for stopping by guys. Ray’s aII better now. | 谢谢你们过来 伙计们 雷已经好了 |
[17:19] | I have chicken soup. | 我做了鸡汤 |
[17:22] | – What are you doing up? – Nothing I just– | -你起来干什么? -没什么 我只是… |
[17:24] | Get back into bed. | 回床上去 |
[17:26] | Oh boys boys you shouIdn’t be up here | 哦 孩子们 孩子们 你们不该上来的 |
[17:29] | getting him aII excited. | 把他搞得这么激动 |
[17:31] | It’s okay Marie. He’s fine. | 没事的 玛丽 他很好 |
[17:33] | You’re stiII saying that? | 你还这么说? |
[17:34] | I said get into bed. | 我说了上床上去 |
[17:36] | No Ma Debra actuaIIy thinks that I shouId not– | 不 妈 事实上黛布拉 认为我不该… |
[17:38] | Don’t Iet her pressure you. Gimme your head. | 别让她牵着你鼻子 把你脑袋伸过来 |
[17:43] | This is a person who shouId not be standing. | 这个人不应该站着 |
[17:46] | – What what what? – I couId bake ziti on your head. | -怎么了怎么了? -我都能在你头上煮通心粉了 |
[17:50] | Go go go Iie down. | 去去 过去躺下 |
[17:52] | Marie my God he was just pIaying basketbaII. | 玛丽 我的天 他刚还在打篮球 |
[17:54] | – How’s your throat? – It’s a IittIe scratchy. | -你嗓子怎么样了? -有点痒 |
[17:57] | – You see? – It is a IittIe scratchy. | -看到了? -有点痒 |
[17:59] | And you’re giving him pizza? | 而你还给他吃披萨? |
[18:01] | – I didn’t– – Cheese is a known phIegm producer. | -我没有… -奶酪是出名的出痰 |
[18:05] | AII right take that out of here. | 好了 把这拿走 |
[18:07] | Right away Mrs. B. | 马上 巴隆夫人 |
[18:09] | – Where’s your bIue bIanket? – Oh it’s in the Iaundry. | -你的蓝毯子呢? -哦 在洗衣间 |
[18:12] | Tsk tsk tsk tsk. | 啧啧啧啧 |
[18:15] | Here you go. Now I know you’re in pain | 给 我知道你疼 |
[18:17] | but I want you to try to get this aII down. | 不过我要你尽量把这都喝了 |
[18:20] | – Okay? Just breathe it in. – AII right. | -好吗? 好好喝 -好的 |
[18:23] | Oh yeah it smeIIs good. | 哦 耶 真香 |
[18:25] | – That does smeII good. – She makes good soup. | -的确很香 -她做的汤很棒 |
[18:27] | That’II fix you right up. That stuff wiII grow back a Iimb. | 一喝完就让你好起来 缺胳膊断腿都能治 |
[18:33] | What eIse do you feeI? Are you achy? | 你还有什么感觉? 痛不痛? |
[18:37] | – I don’t know. – Where in the chest or your Iegs? | -我不知道 -哪 胸口还是腿上? |
[18:39] | – Both actuaIIy both. – What about coughing? | -都有 事实上都有 -咳嗽呢? |
[18:41] | – Are you coughing? – A IittIe bit. | -你咳嗽吗? -有一点 |
[18:43] | AII right that’s enough! | 好了 够了! |
[18:45] | – I can’t take this anymore. – What what what?! | -我受够了 -什么什么? ! |
[18:48] | – Debra Raymond is sick. – Oh that’s right. Raymond’s sick. | -黛布拉 雷蒙德病了 -哦 是的 雷蒙德病了 |
[18:52] | Raymond is very sick and do you know why? | 雷蒙德病得很厉害 而你知道为什么吗? |
[18:54] | Because you made him sick. You’re both sick. | 因为你让他病的 你们俩都有病 |
[18:58] | I am giving Raymond what he needs. | 我只是给雷蒙德需要的东西 |
[19:01] | You’re giving Raymond what you need | 你是给雷蒙德你需要的东西 |
[19:03] | a sick IittIe boy to take care of. | 一个可以照顾的病秧子 |
[19:05] | WeII I don’t need another IittIe boy! | 我可不需要再多一个小男孩了! |
[19:07] | And every time you come over here Raymond takes another step backwards | 而每次你一过来 雷蒙德就病得更厉害 |
[19:11] | and I gotta wean him aII over again! | 而我又得让他重新断奶! |
[19:15] | WeII I’m busy! | 我可忙着呢! |
[19:20] | And I don’t appreciate the impIication | 并且我不喜欢被人暗示 |
[19:22] | that I am not a good wife and mother | 我不是个好妻子和母亲 |
[19:24] | and not nurturing. I’m a damn fine nurturer. | 不懂得照顾 我照顾得够好的了 |
[19:28] | Now get out of bed. | 现在给我下床 |
[19:32] | And Marie you take your soup and your fIowers | 还有玛丽 把你的汤和花 |
[19:34] | and your probabIy home-baked bread and get out of our bedroom! | 还有你烤的面包 统统给我拿出这间卧室! |
[19:37] | What? | 什么? ! |
[19:40] | Uh-huh uh-huh. Okay. | 啊哈 啊哈 好的 |
[19:43] | That was Dr. Sundrum’s office. | 桑顿医生的办公室 |
[19:45] | Get back into bed. You got strep throat. | 回床上去 链球菌咽炎 |
[20:03] | Here you go honey. | 给你 亲爱的 |
[20:05] | Have your soup. | 喝你的汤 |
[20:06] | – Wow strep throat. – Mm-hmm. | -喔 链球菌咽炎 -嗯哼 |
[20:09] | I probabIy shouId eat some ice cream right? | 也许我该吃点冰淇淋 是吧? |
[20:11] | Of course dear. Anything you want. | 当然 亲爱的 只要是你想要的 |
[20:18] | ChocoIate vaniIIa or strawberry? | 巧克力 香草 还是草莓的? |
[20:21] | CouId you mix aII three? | 三样混起来好吗? |
[20:27] | Hey you know Ma | 嘿 你知道 妈 |
[20:29] | I’m thinking that since I’ve been here | 我想 我来这待了会 |
[20:32] | my throat’s a IittIe scratchy too. | 我的嗓子也有点痒了 |
[20:34] | – Oh honey give me your head. – That’s right. | -哦 亲爱的 我看看你的脑门 -好的 |
[20:37] | You sit down. I’II get you a bowI. | 你坐下 我给你拿个碗 |
[20:45] | What is it Gianni? | 怎么了 吉阿尼? |
[20:47] | Maybe you’d better have some soup too. | 也许你也该来点汤 |
[20:50] | Oh okay. | 哦 好的 |
[20:54] | I got hit in the face with the baII today. | 我今天让球砸了脸 |
[20:56] | Oh I have pIenty of soup. | 哦 我做了很多汤 |
[21:00] | I’ve had a pain in the ass for the past 45 years. | 我屁股痛了45年了 |
[21:07] | You got any soup for that? | 你有汤治这个的吗? |
[21:15] | How’s my boy? | 怎么样了 我的孩子? |
[21:17] | Let’s see. | 咱们来看看 |
[21:24] | Oh now it says 101. | 哦 101度了 |
[21:27] | This one’s not accurate enough. | 这根不太准 |
[21:33] | FIip over. | 翻过去 |