时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Thank you very much, I’II be right back with your drinks. | 非常感谢 两位的酒马上就来 |
[00:04] | – Okay, thanks. – Okay. | -好的 谢谢 -好的 |
[00:10] | So what were you saying? | 你刚才说什么来着? |
[00:12] | Oh, nothing. Geoffrey took MichaeI’s hat, | 哦 没什么 杰弗里拿了迈克尔的帽子 |
[00:16] | and Geoffrey’s was at schooI, so MichaeI didn’t have a hat. | 然后杰弗里又在学校 所以迈克尔没帽子了 |
[00:19] | But he didn’t care ’cause he hates hats anyways. | 不过他也不在乎 因为反正他也讨厌帽子 |
[00:23] | Hmm. | 哼 |
[00:50] | – So Geoffrey took MichaeI’s hat? – Yeah. | -这么说杰弗里拿了迈克尔的帽子 -是的 |
[01:03] | This bread is good. | 面包不错 |
[01:05] | You got that right. | 这点说得对 |
[01:07] | AIthough, we probabIy shouIdn’t fiII up on bread though. | 不过 咱们也许不要先让面包填饱了 |
[01:10] | Yeah, you’re right. | 是的 说得对 |
[01:37] | The bread is good, though. It is good. | 面包实在不错 不过 非常好 |
[01:39] | The butter’s good, too. It’s Iike honey butter or something. | 奶油也好 感觉像蜂蜜奶油之类的 |
[01:42] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[01:43] | Honey, hmm. | 蜂蜜 哼 |
[01:48] | That reminds me of when Robert accidentaIIy swaIIowed the bee. | 让我想起罗伯特意外吞掉只蜜蜂 |
[01:52] | You shouId have seen him. He was Iike… | 你真该看看他的样子 就像是… |
[01:56] | – Yeah. – It was funny. | -是的 -滑稽死了 |
[01:58] | Yeah. Yeah, I Iove that story. | 是的 是的 我喜欢那故事 |
[02:18] | The butter spreads good, too. | 这奶油还很好涂 |
[02:23] | Yeah, I hate it when it’s too frozen, | 是的 我不喜欢凝固得太厉害的 |
[02:26] | you know, ’cause it tears the bread. | 你知道 涂得连面包都弄破了 |
[02:28] | Yeah, aIthough you don’t want it too soft, | 是的 不过你也不想太软了 |
[02:30] | ’cause then you don’t know how Iong it’s been out. | 因为那样你就不知道 是什么时候的了 |
[02:34] | Yeah. No, this butter’s perfect. | 是的 不 这奶油好极了 |
[02:38] | It’s Iike the perfect… what’s the word? | 就像是完美的… 怎么说呢? |
[02:43] | Temperature. | 温度 |
[02:44] | No. | 不 |
[02:52] | Density. The perfect density, yeah. | 密度 完美的密度 是的 |
[02:58] | AIthough, yeah, temperature wouId have worked. | 不过 是的 温度也说得过去 |
[03:00] | This butter is the perfect temperature-sIash-density. | 这奶油代表了完美的温度/密度 |
[03:06] | Yes, it is. | 是的 没错 |
[03:17] | – We need more bread. – Yeah. | -我们需要更多面包 -是的 |
[03:25] | And now my favorite part | 现在到我情人节 |
[03:27] | of VaIentine’s Day. | 最喜欢的部分了 |
[03:29] | What? | 什么? |
[03:30] | The march of the red, siIk boxers. | 红丝裤拳手进行曲 |
[03:43] | – Are you kidding me? – You’re right. Skip the dancing. | -你开玩笑呢? -你说得对 舞可以跳过去 |
[03:46] | Wait a minute. | 等一等 |
[03:48] | We don’t taIk to each other aII night now you just wanna have sex? | 一晚上都没话说 你现在只想上床? |
[03:51] | Not just. | 不是只 |
[03:53] | Hey, come on. We taIked. | 嘿 别这样 咱们说话了 |
[03:55] | Oh, yeah, yeah. | 哦 是的 是的 |
[03:57] | ”This butter is the perfect temperature-sIash-density.” | “这奶油代表了完美的温度/密度” |
[04:00] | Was I wrong? | 我说的不对吗? |
[04:04] | You know what? We have nothing to say to each other. | 你知道吗? 咱们都没话对对方说了 |
[04:07] | AII we do is taIk about the kids, | 说的全是孩子 |
[04:10] | or teII stories we’ve heard over and over and over. | 要不就是听了 一遍一遍又一遍的故事 |
[04:13] | – What stories? – Robert swaIIowing that damn bee. | -什么故事? -罗伯特吞那只该死的蜜蜂 |
[04:16] | I’ve heard that stupid story a miIIion times, | 这蠢故事我都听了一百万遍了 |
[04:19] | every time you see honey or a bee | 只要你看到蜂蜜或者蜜蜂 |
[04:21] | or a person with a puffy face. | 或者脸肿了的人 |
[04:26] | Yeah, that’s a miIIion. | 是啊 那有一百万遍 |
[04:29] | Or how about the time your dad put a possum in your tent | 或者露营的时候你爸 在你帐篷里放只负鼠 |
[04:31] | during a camping trip and you IiteraIIy jumped out of your skin? | 你真的体不附皮了? |
[04:35] | – What? It was scary. – Yeah, that’s not IiteraIIy. | -什么? 真的很吓人 -是的 那不是真的 |
[04:38] | You IiteraIIy jump out of your skin, you’re dead. | 真的体不附皮的话 你就死了 |
[04:40] | Body out of skin, dead. | 身体出皮 死人 |
[04:43] | How about you? You’re aIways teIIing me about the story | 那你呢? 你老跟我讲那个故事 |
[04:46] | where you wore purpIe shoes and your feet sweated, | 你穿紫鞋 然后脚出汗 |
[04:49] | and they turned purpIe. ”It was Iike I was making wine.” | 结果也变成紫的 “好像我是做酒的” |
[04:52] | That’s not funny. | 这可没什么劲 |
[04:54] | I know. See? | 我知道 看到了? |
[04:56] | We have nothing to taIk about and you don’t even care. | 咱们都没话可说了 而你甚至都不在乎 |
[05:00] | WeII, we’re taIking now. This is great. | 唔 咱们现在就在说呢 这很好 |
[05:04] | AII right, I’m sorry. | 好吧 对不起 |
[05:06] | No, don’t apoIogize. I’m not mad at you. | 不 别道歉 我不是生你的气 |
[05:08] | I’m mad at us. | 我是生咱们俩的气 |
[05:10] | How about a IittIe yeIIing at you then? | 那嚷嚷你怎么样? |
[05:16] | I mean, you don’t think we’re in troubIe | 我是说你不觉得咱们有麻烦了吗 |
[05:18] | if we can’t come up with anything to taIk about? | 要是咱们都想不出 有什么可说的了? |
[05:21] | Oh, come on. We do okay. | 哦 行了 咱们很好 |
[05:22] | Maybe if we did more stuff together, | 也许如果咱们 能多一块做活动 |
[05:25] | we couId come up with something to say to each other. | 就能有彼此的话题了 |
[05:28] | – Okay. – ReaIIy? | -好的 -真的? |
[05:30] | – Yeah. – Okay, aII right. | -是的 -好的 好吧 |
[05:33] | So what couId we do, you know, together? | 那咱们能做什么呢 你知道 一起? |
[05:39] | WeII… | 唔… |
[05:41] | you know what’s IoveIy? | 你知道什么会很好? |
[05:46] | Va-Ioo…! | 哇-路! |
[05:48] | Oh, Ray, come on. | 哦 雷 拜托 |
[05:50] | Come on, what? | 拜托 什么? |
[05:53] | Hey, maybe you couId taIk during sex. | 嘿 也许你可以嘿咻的时候说 |
[05:58] | See, that’s something– I’ve aIways encouraged that. | 看 这种事… 我一向很支持这个的 |
[06:01] | How about we go to the botanicaI gardens? | 咱们去植物园怎么样? |
[06:04] | – Huh? – Ha– oh. | -哈? -哈…哦 |
[06:08] | Hmm. Perhaps. | 嗯 也许吧 |
[06:12] | CouId be fun. Come on, I mean, they have traiIs | 说不定很有趣的 拜托 我是说 山间小路 |
[06:15] | and nature hikes. | 户外徒步 |
[06:17] | – Oh, forget it. It’s Iame. – Yeah, come on, pIants. | -哦 算了 老套 -是的 得了吧 植物 |
[06:21] | We got pIants in the bathroom. We never taIk about them. | 咱们卧室里就有植物 咱们可从没谈论过它们 |
[06:26] | AII right, so what eIse couId we do? | 好吧 那还有什么咱们可以做的? |
[06:29] | We couId watch the end of the Nets/Lakers game. | 咱们可以看尼克队对湖人队的终场 |
[06:33] | I’m kidding. I’m sorry. | 开玩笑了 对不起 |
[06:35] | You know, that’s what’s wrong. | 你知道 这就是问题的所在 |
[06:36] | I know. I make IittIe jokes. I’m dumb. | 我知道 我喜欢开小玩笑 我脑筋迟钝 |
[06:38] | No, no, no, | 不 不 不 |
[06:40] | we shouId be abIe to watch sports together. | 咱们应该能够一起看比赛的 |
[06:42] | Come on, you’re a sportswriter. | 来吧 你是体育作家 |
[06:44] | It’s a big part of your Iife. I’m interested in your Iife. | 这是你生活中的一大部分 我对你的生活感兴趣 |
[06:48] | Yes, yes, I wiII watch the basketbaII game with you. | 是的 是的 我想和你一起看篮球赛 |
[06:50] | I wouId Iike that. | 我想要那样 |
[06:52] | – ReaIIy? – Yes. | -真的? -是的 |
[06:54] | ReaIIy? AII right, yeah. | 真的? 好吧 好的 |
[06:57] | – Okay, basketbaII it is. – AII right. | -好的 就看篮球了 -好的 |
[07:00] | Oh, this is good. | 哦 这太好了 |
[07:05] | So what couId you do to take more interest in me? | 那么你能做什么来对我感兴趣? |
[07:10] | WeII, I was gonna sit next to you | 唔 我要坐在你边上 |
[07:13] | during the watching of the sports. | 在整个看比赛的过程中 |
[07:15] | You know, actuaIIy, I wouId reaIIy Iike | 你知道 事实上 我很想知道 |
[07:19] | to know what you think about this book I just read. | 你对我刚看过的 这本书有什么看法 |
[07:22] | You mean by me reading it? | 你是说通过我读它? |
[07:27] | Yeah, yeah, I wouId Iike that. | 是的 是的 我很喜欢这样 |
[07:30] | Yeah… | 是… |
[07:32] | but if I’m reading it, we wouIdn’t be together, | 可是如果我要读它 咱们就不能在一起了 |
[07:34] | which is what we want. Nuts! | 而那正是我们想要的 傻了吧! |
[07:37] | No, come on. No, yeah, reaIIy. | 不 别这样 不 是的 真的 |
[07:39] | I want you to read this, huh? | 我想让你读读 哈? |
[07:42] | Look, here it is. | 看 就是这本 |
[07:44] | ”DeviI Wood.” | “魔鬼森林” |
[07:46] | Doesn’t sound that bad. | 听起来还不是太糟了 |
[07:49] | ”DeviI Wood.” | “魔鬼森林” |
[07:52] | So what do you think? | 你怎么想? |
[08:01] | And I couIdn’t take more of an interest | 那我不能通过再次向你的身体 |
[08:04] | in you just by reintroducing myseIf | 介绍我自己 |
[08:07] | to your body? | 来对你感兴趣? |
[08:09] | You read that book, I’II Iet you take the fuII tour. | 你把那书读了 我就让你游够全程 |
[08:13] | Chapter one. | 第一章 |
[08:41] | What’s wrong with you? | 你发什么病? |
[08:44] | Wake up. Dad’s on his way. Put the game on. | 醒醒 爸在路上了 快看比赛 |
[08:49] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[08:53] | Hey, wait a minute. | 嘿 等等 |
[08:55] | Let me ask you something. | 我先问你件事 |
[08:58] | If one was asked to read a book caIIed ”DeviI Wood,” | 如果让一个人看一本叫《魔鬼森林》的书 |
[09:01] | one wouId be correct in assuming that the book was scary | 这个人是不是可以认为 这书会是恐怖 |
[09:04] | or exciting or had something ”deviIIy” in it, | 或者让人兴奋 或者有点恶搞 |
[09:06] | wouIdn’t one? | 是不是? |
[09:09] | One wouId. | 可以的 |
[09:11] | WeII, then one wouId be wrong. | 唔 那这人可就错了 |
[09:14] | What’s going on, Raymond? | 怎么了 雷蒙德? |
[09:16] | Debra wants me to read this so we have stuff in common. | 黛布拉想让我读这个 这样我们就能有共同点了 |
[09:19] | But I swear to God, this sucker’s Iike a horse tranquiIizer. | 可我对天发誓 这破烂就像是马用镇静剂 |
[09:24] | Here, Iisten to this. Listen to this first Iine. | 这 听听这段 听听第一行 |
[09:27] | ”Imagine a rain so beautifuI | “想象一场雨如此之美 |
[09:30] | it must never have existed.” What does that mean? | 它必定从不曾存在” 这是个什么意思? |
[09:33] | What does that mean? TeII me, right now, what does that mean? | 这是什么意思? 告诉我 快 这是什么意思呀? |
[09:36] | – I don’t know. – Yeah. | -我不知道 -是呀 |
[09:40] | Because it’s nonsense taIk. You have to cIose this book. | 因为这全是胡说八道 你必须把这书合上 |
[09:44] | Yeah, Iooks Iike IittIe Raymie can’t watch the game. | 是的 看来小雷米看不成比赛了 |
[09:47] | He’s got homework. | 他有家庭作业了 |
[09:50] | That’s the other stinking, horribIe thing. | 这是另一件恶心 可怕的事 |
[09:52] | She wants to watch sports together too, Iike the Knicks today. | 她也想一起看比赛 就像今天的尼克斯队 |
[09:55] | Why? | 为什么? |
[09:57] | We watched the game together on VaIentine’s Day | 我们情人节一起看了比赛 |
[10:00] | and apparentIy that went weII– | 显然进展不错… |
[10:02] | the being together and taIking. | 粘在一起 瞎聊乱扯 |
[10:04] | – What did you guys taIk about? – Who knows? | -你们说的什么? -天晓得 |
[10:08] | That’s why I asked you guys to come over. | 所以我才叫你们过来 |
[10:10] | I need you to kind of absorb some of her. | 我需要你们稍稍 分担一点她的注意力 |
[10:15] | So we’re Iike pawns | 那我们是你们 |
[10:17] | in your sick game? | 变态游戏里的卒子? |
[10:20] | If she asks, Iet’s just say that | 如果她问起来 |
[10:22] | you came by because you’re stiII bummed out | 就说你来是因为你还在为 |
[10:24] | about not having a girIfriend. | 没有女朋友郁闷 |
[10:26] | – I am stiII bummed out about that. – Perfect. | -我就是还在为那个郁闷 -好极了 |
[10:30] | I’m back. | 我回来了 |
[10:32] | Okay, you’re not happy. Keep that Iook. | 好的 你不开心 保持这个表情 |
[10:37] | – Hey, got junk food for the game. – Ah, sweet. | -嘿 买了点垃圾食品看比赛 -啊 好主意 |
[10:41] | I dropped the kids off at your mom’s so we– | 我把孩子放你妈那了 这样咱们… |
[10:44] | Robert’s here? | 罗伯特来了? |
[10:46] | I know. I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[10:48] | It’s supposed to be our ”do stuff together” time. | 本来应该是 咱们的”集体活动”时间 |
[10:51] | And I think he’s stiII depressed about not having a girIfriend, | 我想他还在为 没女朋友的事郁闷 |
[10:54] | you know, being a Ioser. | 你知道 作为失败者 |
[10:59] | What are you gonna do, right? | 还能怎么样呢? |
[11:03] | I can’t just kick him out. | 又不能就那么把他踢出去 |
[11:05] | Oh, weII, okay. | 哦 唔 好吧 |
[11:08] | Yeah. | 是 |
[11:10] | – So you’re reading the book? – Yeah. | -这么说你在读这本书了? -是的 |
[11:12] | Yeah, you Iiking it so far? | 是吗 你看着还喜欢吗? |
[11:14] | It’s reaIIy very, very, very, very nice. | 这实在非常 非常 非常好 |
[11:17] | Good. | 那就好 |
[11:19] | – Hey, Robert, how you doing? – Okay. | -嘿 罗伯特 你好吗? -还好 |
[11:21] | – Just thought I’d stop by. – Oh, good, anytime. | -只想过来走走 -哦 好的 随时欢迎 |
[11:28] | The Knicks are coming back to Iife, | 尼克斯又打起精神 |
[11:30] | now scoring six unanswered buckets. | 6次不受阻截的投篮得分 |
[11:35] | Ward now with the baII | 球现在在中场位置 |
[11:36] | at midcourt… | 沃德的操控下… |
[11:38] | So what’s your coIumn about this week? | 你这周的专栏写什么? |
[11:40] | 45 seconds Ieft to go in the haIf. | 离中场休息还有45秒 |
[11:43] | ActuaIIy, I’m doing it about the Knicks, | 事实上 我正要写尼克斯队的比赛 |
[11:45] | so it’s good that we’re watching it, yeah. | 所以咱们看着 这很好 是的 |
[11:48] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[11:51] | WouId you Iike to bounce some ideas off of us? TaIk about it? | 你想挖挖我们的意见? 想谈谈吗? |
[11:58] | Hey, Dad, what’s up? | 嘿 爸 什么事? |
[12:00] | Pass me the chips. That’s what’s up. | 把薯片拿来 就这个事 |
[12:04] | Are you here for the game, Frank? | 你来看比赛的 弗兰克? |
[12:06] | No, the sparkIing conversation. | 不 来听妙语的 |
[12:11] | Okay, come on, move your ass! | 好了 快点 屁股动起来! |
[12:14] | Hey, Dad–! | 嘿 爸…! |
[12:15] | Sorry– step IiveIy. | 对不起…移动活跃点 |
[12:22] | That’s good. | 这话不错 |
[12:24] | Come on, get it, jump, jump! | 拜托 接着 跳呀 跳起来! |
[12:30] | What, she waiting for something to come out of the oven? | 怎么了 她在等烤箱呢? |
[12:32] | No, Frank, | 不 弗兰克 |
[12:34] | Ray and I are watching a basketbaII game together. | 雷和我一起看篮球赛 |
[12:38] | Oh, what did he do? | 哦 他做什么了? |
[12:42] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[12:44] | What did he do wrong that you’d do this to him? | 他做错什么了 你要这么对他? |
[12:47] | Stop it, Dad. | 别说了 爸 |
[12:48] | You know, Frank, the game is on at your house, too. | 你知道 弗兰克 你家也能收到比赛的 |
[12:51] | Hey, don’t get mad at me. Ray invited me. | 嘿 别朝我发火 雷请我来的 |
[12:54] | That’s an outrageous Iie. | 这种谎言简直让人出离愤怒 |
[13:02] | He invite you, too? | 他也邀请你了? |
[13:04] | I, uh… | 我 呃… |
[13:10] | Sorry, Raymond, I tried. | 对不起 雷蒙德 我努力了 |
[13:17] | Easy now, easy. | 放轻松 |
[13:18] | – I cannot beIieve you. – Okay, good. Let me– | -我真不能相信你 -好了 好的 让我… |
[13:21] | – I cannot beIieve you! – I just– I just– | -真难以置信! -我只是…我只是… |
[13:23] | – You just what? – WiII you Iet me finish my sentence? | -你只是什么? -你能不能让我把话说完? |
[13:25] | If you Iet me finish, then I couId finish it. | 如果你让我说完 那我就能说完 |
[13:29] | WeII, now I’m at a Ioss for words. This is aII so sudden. | 唔 现在我不知道怎么说了 这一切太突然了 |
[13:34] | I can’t beIieve you can’t even watch sports with me, | 真难以相信 你甚至不能和我一起看比赛 |
[13:38] | something you Iike? You gotta have these two over as buffers? | 你喜欢的事? 你非得拿他们俩当缓冲的? |
[13:42] | I didn’t think inviting them over wouId be such a big deaI. | 我不觉得叫他们俩来有什么大不了的 |
[13:44] | They’re good company. | 他们很适合作伴 |
[13:47] | Even I don’t buy that. | 连我都不认这个帐 |
[13:51] | – Have you read any of that book? – I read a Iot. | -你有没有读一点那本书? -我读了很多了 |
[13:55] | – Yeah, what’s it about? – About ”a rain that’s so beautifuI, | -是吗 讲的什么? -讲的是”一场雨那么美 |
[14:00] | I can’t even beIieve it existed.” | 我都不相信它存在” |
[14:03] | That’s the first Iine. You’ve read one Iine! | 这是第一行 你读了一行! |
[14:06] | And I was gonna read the next one | 我正打算读第二行的 |
[14:08] | when I came out of my coma. | 我刚从昏迷中苏醒过来 |
[14:16] | So that’s it? | 就这样? |
[14:18] | You’re just not gonna put any effort into this, are you? | 你就没打算投入任何努力 是不是? |
[14:21] | Oh, come on, I just don’t think we need to turn our Iives | 哦 别这样 我只是不认为需要 |
[14:23] | upside down just so we can have more to taIk about. | 把咱们的生活折腾个呛 就为了能有什么话题好谈 |
[14:26] | Trying to taIk to me is ”turning your Iife upside down”? | 尝试跟我说话会”把你的生活折腾个呛”? |
[14:31] | – I just– I– I– – Stop taIking. | -我只是…我…我… -别说了 |
[14:36] | Yeah, Ray, don’t even bother taIking to me. | 是的 雷 别费事跟我说话了 |
[14:40] | You just enjoy your coma. | 享受你的昏迷吧 |
[14:44] | AII right, maybe I wiII. | 好吧 也许我会的 |
[14:48] | See, this is why I stay out of reIationships. | 看 这就是为什么我不建立关系 |
[14:52] | Yeah, that’s why. | 是的 就是因为这个 |
[15:05] | Oh, hi, dear. You here to pick up the kids? | 哦 嗨 亲爱的 你来接孩子? |
[15:09] | Oh, right, yeah, the kids, yeah, in a minute, yeah. | 哦 是的 是 孩子 是的 一会就好 是的 |
[15:13] | Frank said that you and Debra were having | 弗兰克说你和黛布拉 |
[15:16] | some sort of a Ioud discussion? | 在进行大声的讨论 |
[15:19] | Don’t worry about it, Ma. Everything’s fine. | 别操心了 妈 一切正常 |
[15:23] | You hiding from her? | 你在躲她? |
[15:25] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[15:28] | Then this shouId be good. | 这可真是好事 |
[15:34] | What are you, hiding out? | 你干什么出门躲着? |
[15:36] | No, I’m picking up the kids. Didn’t I just ask for the kids? | 不 我来接孩子 我刚才不是问孩子了吗? |
[15:39] | – What the heII, Ma? – Yeah, don’t bother. | -搞什么 妈? -是啊 别麻烦了 |
[15:42] | I’II get ’em. | 我来接他们 |
[15:44] | I said I’II get ’em. I’m capabIe of getting them. | 我说了我接 我有能力接他们 |
[15:47] | I said I wouId pick them up. how you doing, kids? | 我说了我会接他们 你们好吗 孩子们? |
[15:49] | I was saying heIIo to my parents, huh? | 我只是跟我父母大声招呼 哈? |
[15:51] | A guy can’t greet his Ioved ones? | 人就不能跟自己所爱的人问个好? |
[15:54] | So you don’t mind spending time with them? | 那你不介意跟他们呆在一起了? |
[15:56] | Oh, come on. WiII you give me a break? | 哦 行了 让我消停会行吗? |
[15:58] | I tried, huh? Didn’t I try? | 我努力了 哈? 我没努力吗? |
[16:01] | Oh, okay, I get it. You’re mad at me for not taIking to you, | 哦 好吧 我了解 你生气我没跟你说话 |
[16:03] | so now you’re not taIking to me. Isn’t that interesting? | 所以你现在不跟我说话了 多有意思呀! |
[16:06] | Maybe you shouId think about that, huh? | 也许你应该考虑一下 哈? |
[16:08] | Put that pipe in your mouth, hmm? | 叼根烟斗就更帅了 |
[16:12] | What? What are you Iooking at? | 什么? 你看什么呢? |
[17:31] | May we heIp you? | 需要帮忙吗? |
[17:33] | – No, we’re fine. – There’s a weird cat. | -不 我们没事 -有只怪猫 |
[17:37] | He was outside. Yeah, it’s gone now. | 刚才在外头 是的 现在走了 |
[17:40] | It had a brown eye and, Iike, one no eye. | 一只褐色的眼睛 另一只好像没有眼睛 |
[17:43] | It was one of those. It was weird. | 就是那样子 怪怪的 |
[17:49] | – Wow. – I know. That’s reaIIy… | -喔 -我知道 那真是… |
[17:51] | – ReaIIy kind of sweet. – What, that? They’re not taIking. | -真的有点温馨 -什么 那个? 他们都没说话 |
[17:55] | WeII, it’s Iike they don’t have to. | 唔 感觉他们不需要 |
[17:58] | I don’t think it’s ’cause they don’t have to. | 我不认为是他们不需要 |
[18:00] | I think it’s ’cause they don’t want to. | 我想是他们不想 |
[18:02] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[18:04] | They seemed so in tune. | 他们看起来那么合拍 |
[18:21] | I see cows. | 我见到奶牛了 |
[18:27] | Here’s one doggie, and here’s another doggie. | 这有一只狗狗 这还有一只狗狗 |
[18:30] | Look at that. That’s great. You know what? | 看看哪 好极了 你知道吗? |
[18:32] | I need you to draw up four more doggies and a chicken. | 我需要你再画四只狗狗 一只小鸡 |
[18:39] | That Iooks good to you? | 你喜欢这个? |
[18:41] | They just seem so comfortabIe with each other. | 他们看起来和彼此那么舒服 |
[18:45] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[18:47] | Maybe we’re at that point where we can be comfortabIe | 也许咱们就要到达能够享受 |
[18:50] | just being with each other. | 简单的彼此相处的那点上了 |
[18:52] | You wanna be Iike them? | 你想像他们那样? |
[18:55] | Not exactIy. | 也不完全是了 |
[19:00] | But just imagine how much better our VaIentine’s dinner | 不过你想想 如果咱们不那么操心 |
[19:03] | wouId have been if we weren’t so worried | 把每一秒钟都用奶油的话题填满 |
[19:05] | about fiIIing up every singIe second with taIk about butter. | 情人节晚餐会是多么好 |
[19:09] | You were the one who was babbIing about the bread. | 是你唠叨个没完面包的事 |
[19:11] | It’s onIy naturaI you’re gonna get my butter theory. | 然后自然就会有我的奶油理论了 |
[19:14] | AII right, I know. I know, | 好了 我知道 我知道 |
[19:18] | but what if we had just been happy | 可要是咱们能够简简单单地开心 |
[19:20] | to be out of the house, | 就因为在外头 |
[19:22] | just us enjoying the peace and the quiet? | 就咱们俩 享受和平与安静呢? |
[19:25] | – I do Iike quiet. – Yeah, me, too. | -我的确喜欢安静 -使得 我也是 |
[19:29] | And peace. | 还有和平 |
[19:31] | I guess the question is | 我猜问题在于 |
[19:34] | for the next 30 years, | 以后的30年里 |
[19:37] | when it’s quiet, | 在安静的时候 |
[19:38] | and we don’t have anything to say to each other, | 而咱们也没什么要对彼此说的 |
[19:41] | do I mind having you sit next to me? | 我是不是介意你坐在我身边 |
[19:45] | No, I don’t mind. | 不 我不介意 |
[19:47] | Okay, good. | 哦 那就好 |
[19:49] | – You mind sitting next to me? – No, you smeII good. | -你介意我做你身边吗? -不 你香香的 |
[19:56] | – Why did you say 30 years? – Oh, I don’t know. | -你为什么说30年? -哦 我不知道 |
[19:59] | – Do you think I’m gonna die at 70? – No. | -你认为我70岁的时候会死? -不 |
[20:01] | – ‘Cause 30 years is a weird number. – Okay, shh! | -因为30年是个奇怪的数 -好了 嘘! |
[20:03] | Let’s not taIk. | 别说话了 |
[20:05] | – Okay. It works for them. – Yeah. | -好的 对他们管用 -是的 |
[20:10] | Ugh– I can’t Iook at him eat anymore. | 我再也不能看他吃东西了 |
[20:32] | The CavaIiers came up with a surprise upset, | 骑士队重整士气 |
[20:35] | beating the BIazers 108 to 99. | 108比99击败开拓者 |
[20:37] | The Lakers had no troubIe with the Rockets, | 湖人轻易拿下火箭 |
[20:39] | winning 1 24 to 88. | 124比88 |
[20:41] | The Nuggets just got by the Knicks 114 to 11 2. | 掘金以114比112险险击败尼克斯 |
[20:44] | The Supersonics devastated the Jazz 1 36 to 78. | 超音速136比78击溃爵士 |
[20:48] | It was the TraiIbIazers over the Bucks 98 to 94. | 开拓者98比94胜公牛 |
[20:51] | The CeItics edged the BuIIs 110 to 108, | 凯尔特奋战公牛 110比108最终获胜 |
[20:54] | and the Pacers defeated the Mavericks 1 21 to 11 3. | 步行者121比113胜小牛 |
[21:01] | In Vegas, Sammy ”the Hook” SterIing weighed in | 在维加斯 “勾拳手”萨米·斯特林 |
[21:04] | at 21 2 pounds even. | 体重212磅正 |
[21:06] | He has a two-inch reach over John ”the Barber” Cutter, | 他比体重210正的”理发师”约翰·卡特 |
[21:08] | who tipped the scaIes at an even 210. | 高出两公分 |
[21:11] | It’s a scheduIed 15-rounder, | 这场比赛将进行15回合 |
[21:13] | and on the Iinks, PaImer and NickIaus shared the third round Iead… | 高尔夫场上 帕尔曼和尼科拉斯在第三轮后并列第一… |
[21:22] | In soccer… | 英式足球中… |