时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Okay, so tomorrow, don’t forget, | 好了 那么明天 别忘了 |
[00:05] | you’re picking them up, right? | 你要去接他们 好吧? |
[00:12] | It’s as if I speak in tongues. | 好像我被附体了乱哼唧似的 |
[00:15] | Don’t teII me you forgot about tomorrow? | 别告诉我你忘了明天的事 |
[00:17] | I won’t. | 不会的 |
[00:20] | Do you have any interest in your chiIdren? | 你对你孩子有一点兴趣吗? |
[00:22] | Yes… yes, and tomorrow… | 是的…有 而明天… |
[00:25] | – I pick them up. – From where? | -我接他们 -从哪? |
[00:28] | You don’t know? | 你不知道? |
[00:31] | Pick them up from their schooI… | 从他们学校的… |
[00:34] | – Prayer. – …rehearsaI… | -祈祷仪式 -…排练… |
[00:37] | at the… | 地点是… |
[00:39] | Steakhouse? | 排骨餐厅? |
[00:41] | Auditorium. | 礼堂 |
[00:43] | Be there by 3:00. Sarah knows you’re going to pick them up. | 3点到那 莎拉知道你去接 |
[00:46] | – Sarah? – Their teacher! | -莎拉? -他们老师! |
[00:48] | – You are incredibIe! – Sarah! | -你真难以置信! -莎拉! |
[00:50] | I know it’s Sarah, okay? I was kidding you. | 我知道是莎拉 好吗? 我跟你闹着玩呢 |
[00:52] | – I know it’s Sarah. – Yeah, you know it’s Sarah. | -我知道是莎拉 -是吗 你知道是莎拉 |
[00:59] | Ray, what’s my middIe name? | 雷 我中间的名字是什么? |
[01:05] | Come on, Ray. What’s my middIe name? | 快点 雷 我中间的名字是什么? |
[01:14] | Sexy. | 性感 |
[01:28] | Dad, you wearing aftershave? | 爸 你喷了须后水? |
[01:31] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[01:33] | Doesn’t Iook Iike you shaved. | 看不出来你刮胡子了 |
[01:35] | I didn’t shower, either. | 我也没洗澡 |
[01:37] | Hence the aftershave. | 所以才用须后水 |
[01:43] | Nice try. | 有创意 |
[01:45] | Oh, what are you guys doing here? | 哦 你们在这干嘛呢? |
[01:48] | Watching the Knicks on the dish. | 看尼克斯的卫星转播 |
[01:50] | – And hoIding our breath. – Great. | -和屏住呼吸 -好极了 |
[01:53] | Guys, get off the Iawn. | 小家伙们 别踩草坪 |
[01:55] | Go upstairs. Come on, change. You got to change. | 上楼去 快点 换衣服 去换衣服 |
[02:08] | What are you doing to these kids? | 你对这些孩子干什么了? |
[02:11] | They’re in a pIay. | 他们在演戏 |
[02:13] | Let me guess, ”Death of a SaIesman”? | 我猜猜 《推销员之死》? |
[02:17] | Just this thing at schooI, that’s aII. | 不过是学校的东西罢了 |
[02:19] | A pIay? That’s a mistake! Get them into sports! Quick! | 演戏? 大错特错 赶紧让他们参加体育项目 |
[02:23] | Look, it’s a coupIe of weeks, that’s aII. The whoIe cIass is in it. | 看 就几个星期 全班都参加了 |
[02:26] | I don’t Iike it. Looking and running around here | 我不喜欢 像两个娘娘腔似的 |
[02:29] | Iike a coupIe of sissies! | 到处乱跑! |
[02:32] | – There not sissies. – No? | -他们不是娘娘腔 -不是? |
[02:33] | – No. – WeII then what the heII are they?! | -不是 -那他们是个什么? |
[02:38] | They’re fairies. | 是仙女 |
[02:41] | Oh my God! | 哦我的天! |
[02:45] | I’m teIIing you, sports! Quick! Right now! | 我告诉你 体育! 快点! 马上! |
[02:48] | Tennis even! | 哪怕网球! |
[02:51] | No, Iook. These are the parts that they were assigned. | 不 看 这是他们分派的角色 |
[02:54] | AII right? That’s it, it’s no big deaI. | 好吗? 就这样 没什么大不了的 |
[02:57] | WeII, Iisten to the king of the fairies. | 唔 听听仙女之王是怎么说的 |
[03:02] | – Hi. – Hey! | -嗨 -嘿! |
[03:04] | I took Debra grocery shopping. | 我带黛布拉买杂货去了 |
[03:06] | Now she knows how to choose a cut of meat. | 现在她知道该怎么挑肉了 |
[03:11] | And humiIiate a butcher. | 还有怎么羞辱屠夫 |
[03:13] | We shouId go shopping together more often. | 咱们应该多在一起买东西 |
[03:16] | Yeah, I’II caII you. | 是的 我给你打电话 |
[03:20] | And next time you’re out, you shouId get a coupIe of skirts for your twins. | 下次你出去 给你的双胞胎 买两条裙子 |
[03:23] | What? | 什么? |
[03:25] | Dad’s mad ’cause the boys are fairies in the schooI pIay. | 爸生气因为男孩子在学校舞台戏里演仙女 |
[03:27] | Oh-hh, they’II make adorabIe fairies. | 哦 他们一定会是可爱的仙女 |
[03:33] | They aIready do. You shouId have seen them in the IittIe wings. | 已经是了 你该看看他们长着小翅膀的样子 |
[03:36] | Somebody just kiII me. | 来人哪 杀了我吧 |
[03:39] | Oh, Frank, come on. | 哦 弗兰克 行了 |
[03:41] | Hey, Iook, don’t Iisten to him. | 嘿 看 别听他的 |
[03:43] | He did the same thing to me when I joined the chorus in seventh grade. | 我7年级加入合唱团的时候他也这样 |
[03:46] | You know, I was basso profundo. | 你知道 我唱庄严男低音 |
[03:54] | AII right! | 好了! |
[04:08] | AII right! | 够了! |
[04:10] | AII right! AII right, enough! | 够了! 够了! |
[04:13] | – That’s how it starts! – What? | -就是这么开始的! -什么? |
[04:15] | Singing, dancing! | 唱歌 跳舞! |
[04:17] | Showering reguIarIy! | 洗澡不偷懒! |
[04:22] | Why don’t you go hang some drapes? | 为什么你不拿窗帘挂身上? |
[04:26] | Stop it, Frank. | 够了 弗兰克 |
[04:28] | I was so sad when he quit chorus. | 他退出合唱团的时候 我伤心透了 |
[04:31] | I had to. Everyone was making fun of me. | 我不得不 所有人都取笑我 |
[04:34] | That’s why you quit? | 所以你退出了? |
[04:36] | I don’t remember anybody making fun of you. | 我不记得有人取笑你了 |
[04:38] | Dad toId me peopIe were making fun of me. | 爸说别人拿我开玩笑 |
[04:42] | What peopIe? Who? | 哪些别人? 谁? |
[04:43] | PeopIe. | 别人 |
[04:45] | What peopIe? | 哪些别人? |
[04:47] | PeopIe… within the community. | 别人… 人民群众里的别人 |
[04:51] | It was just you, wasn’t it, Dad? | 就是你 是不是 爸? |
[04:55] | I represent the community! | 我代表人民群众 |
[04:59] | Oh, who cares? The next day, I put up the basketbaII hoop. | 哦 谁在乎呢? 第二天 我把篮球框安上 |
[05:02] | Before you know it, you had a sheIf fuII of trophies. | 你还没明白过来 就拿了一架子的奖了 |
[05:05] | By the way, when are you going to get that crap out of my house? | 另外 你什么时候把那些垃圾从我家里弄走? |
[05:10] | Yeah, Dad needs that space for his ”Father of the Year” awards. | 是啊 爸需要那地方放他的”年度父亲”奖 |
[05:15] | What are you, cracking wise? | 你是谁呀 大聪吗? |
[05:17] | My hard work is the onIy reason the two of you | 全亏了我你们俩才没成为 |
[05:19] | aren’t fIitting around here Iike a coupIe of tinkerbeIIs! | 到处飞的叮当(《彼得·潘》里的小仙女)! |
[05:24] | Even so, you’re stiII a ”bacheIor.” | 即便如此 你还是个”光棍” |
[05:28] | – Don’t be ridicuIous. – Yeah, Frank, | -别瞎说了 -没错 弗兰克 |
[05:30] | dressing the twins Iike fairies is not going to make them gay. | 让双胞胎打扮成仙女 不会让他们变成同性恋 |
[05:33] | WeII it’s not going to make them teamsters. | 那也不会让他们变成赶牲口的 |
[05:40] | I’m sure there are gay teamsters. | 我相信他们是赶牲口的同性恋 |
[05:47] | You, madam, are ignorant. | 你 夫人 无知 |
[05:50] | Oh, pIease. | 哦 拜托 |
[05:52] | This won’t make them gay. | 这不会让他们成同性恋的 |
[05:53] | And even if it does, it’s fine. | 就算会 那也没关系 |
[05:55] | It’s better than fine, it’s wonderfuI. | 不止没关系 好极了 |
[05:58] | Who cares what they are, so Iong as they’re happy? | 谁管他们是什么呢 只要他们幸福? |
[06:01] | You know what? I hope they do turn gay. | 知道吗? 我希望他们真变成同性恋 |
[06:05] | You’re just saying that to make me mad! | 你这么说就想气死我! |
[06:08] | Why are you mad? You think that’s the worse thing that couId happen? | 你干吗气死? 你以为这样更糟? |
[06:12] | Them turning out Iike you is the worse thing that couId happen. | 他们变成你这样才是更糟的 |
[06:17] | So everyone’s fine with aII of this?! | 那么所有人都对这没意见了? |
[06:20] | Huh?! What about you? | 哈? ! 那你呢? |
[06:22] | What about me? | 我怎么了? |
[06:24] | You’re fine with your sons dressing up Iike fairies | 你对你儿子穿成仙女 |
[06:27] | for aII of Long IsIand to see? | 让全长岛看没意见? |
[06:29] | First of aII, it’s not in front of aII of Long IsIand, okay? | 首先 不是全长岛 好吗? |
[06:33] | There’s 40 peopIe in the schooI’s cafe-gym-a-torium, aII right? | 只有学校咖啡体育馆里的40号人 好吗? |
[06:42] | Second of aII, do you hear yourseIf?! | 其次 你有没有听到自己的话?! |
[06:44] | Aren’t you embarrassed to taIk that way?! | 你这么说不脸红吗?! |
[06:46] | – What way?! – You know! | -怎么说?! -你知道! |
[06:48] | Your oId stupid ideas | 你从前愚蠢的构想 |
[06:50] | that you and your Iodge buddies sit around and Iaugh at | 你和你俱乐部里的兄弟围坐一堆 |
[06:53] | between bouts of gas. | 放几个屁笑几笑 |
[06:59] | Don’t say nothing about my Iodge buddies! | 不许说我俱乐部里的兄弟! |
[07:02] | Who, the guys you swim naked with? | 谁 和你一起裸泳的人? |
[07:08] | That’s Iodge poIicy! | 那是俱乐部里的规矩! |
[07:11] | Yeah, aII right. | 是吗 好吧 |
[07:13] | Is it ”Iodge poIicy” to force your opinions on other peopIe? | 把自己的想法强加于人也是”俱乐部里的规矩”? |
[07:17] | Look, they’re my kids, I’II raise them the way I want to raise them– | 看 他们是我孩子 我会按我的方式养他们… |
[07:20] | and what is that smeII?! | 这是什么味的? |
[07:24] | He didn’t shower today, so he used my Jean Nate. | 他今天没洗澡 所以喷了我的Jean Nate |
[07:30] | What?! | 什么? ! |
[07:33] | You never Iook at what you’re picking up in there. | 你从不看自己拿的什么 |
[07:37] | ReaIIy? You’re wearing perfume, Dad? | 真的? 你搽香水了 爸? |
[07:42] | Shut up! | 闭嘴! |
[07:45] | You do smeII purty, Pa. | 闻着就知道你盘子靓 爸 |
[08:03] | WeII, I’m not so sure I Iike the way I’m being treated here. | 唔 我不太认为我喜欢我在这里受到的待遇 |
[08:08] | If any of you want to apoIogize to me, | 如果你们有谁想道歉 |
[08:10] | I’II be in the bath! | 我在浴室! |
[08:15] | Who’s going to apoIogize to the tub? | 那谁会去和浴缸道歉呢? |
[08:20] | Oh, you made him so angry, Raymond. | 哦 你把他气坏了 雷蒙德 |
[08:22] | – Yeah. – You shouId do that more often! | -是 -你应该多像这么做! |
[08:27] | – I’m proud of you, honey. – Yeah, weII, you know. | -我真为你骄傲 亲爱的 -是 唔 你知道 |
[08:30] | – It’s enough aIready. – I know. | -够了 -我知道 |
[08:32] | I teII you, Frank wouId probabIy have been happy | 我告诉你 要是我登记的是 |
[08:34] | if I had signed the kids up to run the tape recorder. | 让孩子们录带子 你爸也许就开心了 |
[08:37] | What do you mean ”sign them up”? | 什么意思”登记的”? |
[08:39] | Yeah, I signed them up. | 是的 我签的 |
[08:44] | WeII, what do you mean? You voIunteered them to be fairies? | 什么意思 你自愿让他们做仙女? |
[08:47] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[08:51] | Why? | 为什么? |
[08:53] | ‘Cause I thought it wouId be cute | 因为我想那会很可爱 |
[08:55] | to see them wear sparkIy outfits and get a chance to dance. | 看他们穿着闪光的衣服 还有机会跳舞 |
[08:59] | Do they have wands? I couId make them wands. | 有魔杖了吗? 我可以给他们做魔杖 |
[09:02] | – Yeah. – Hey, wait a minute. Wait a minute. | -好呀 -嘿 等等 等一等 |
[09:04] | You made them fairies when there was an opening at tape recorder? | 可以录带子你还让他们做仙女? |
[09:08] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[09:10] | WeII, why wouId you do that?! | 唔 你为什么那么做? |
[09:12] | What are you taIking about? You said you were fine with it. | 你说什么呢? 你说你没意见的 |
[09:15] | I’m not saying that I’m not fine with it, aII right? | 我没说我有意见 好吗? |
[09:17] | – I am, I’m fine with it. – You don’t sound fine with it. | -我没有 我没意见 -听起来可不像 |
[09:20] | That’s ’cause I didn’t know we had a choice. | 那是因为我不知道咱们还有选择 |
[09:22] | I didn’t know you pushed them into this. | 我不知道是你把他们推到这件事里的 |
[09:24] | I didn’t push them. I thought they wouId Iike it. | 我没推他们 我想他们会喜欢的 |
[09:26] | And they do. They’re having fun. | 他们的确喜欢 他们很开心 |
[09:28] | Y-yeah, fun. They’re five, okay? | 是 开心 他们才5岁 好吗? |
[09:30] | They have fun with the empty roII from the toiIet paper. | 拿个手纸芯他们都玩得欢 |
[09:34] | Why are you getting so upset? | 你为什么这么不高兴? |
[09:36] | You know, you’re sounding Iike your father. | 你知道 你听起来就像你父亲 |
[09:39] | I’m not my father, okay? This is not about that. | 我不是我父亲 好吗? 这是两码事 |
[09:41] | This is about you making decisions for our chiIdren | 这是关于你为孩子们作决定 |
[09:44] | that don’t invoIve… | 却不考虑… |
[09:46] | their free wiII! | 他们的自由意愿! |
[09:49] | Oh, so you’re worried about their free wiII? | 哦 这么说你操心的是他们的自由意愿? |
[09:52] | No, he’s not. | 不 他才不是 |
[09:56] | Why are you stiII here? | 你怎么还在这? |
[09:58] | Free wiII. | 自由意愿 |
[10:05] | Maybe you’re more Iike your father than you think. | 也许你比你自己以为的更像你爸 |
[10:07] | Hey! Look! I am not prejudiced! | 嘿! 听着! 我没有偏见! |
[10:10] | You just don’t want you boys to be fairies. | 你就是不想让你儿子做仙女 |
[10:12] | Listen to me. If my chiIdren come home | 听我说 如果我孩子跑回家说 |
[10:14] | and say, ”Hey, Dad, we decided to be fairies in the schooI pIay,” | “嘿 爸 我们决定学校舞台剧里演仙女” |
[10:18] | I say, ”Good for you!” Good, guys. Let’s go have a root beer, huh? | 我会说”干得好! “很好 孩子们 咱们去喝杯根啤(一种软饮料) |
[10:22] | AII right? My father doesn’t do that. I’m not my father. | 好了吗? 我把可不会那么做 我不是我爸 |
[10:26] | – What?! – You’re going to give them a root beer? | -怎么了? -你要给他们喝根啤? |
[10:28] | Yes, that’s right! I’m going– yes! | 是的 说的没错! 我要…是的! |
[10:30] | You know what? You are worse than your father | 你知道吗? 你还不如你父亲 |
[10:32] | because at Ieast he’s upfront with it. | 因为至少他还坦诚 |
[10:34] | You pretend to be IiberaI, but the truth is, | 你假装开放 可事实是 |
[10:36] | you’re embarrassed that your boys are pIaying fairies. | 你尴尬你的儿子演仙女 |
[10:39] | – Ahem– buII’s-eye! – Hey, shut up! | -啊哼…正中靶心! -嘿 闭嘴! |
[10:42] | AII right, just shut up. | 好了 闭嘴吧 |
[10:46] | I tried to make Raymond sensitive, Debra. | 我想让雷蒙德细腻些的 黛布拉 |
[10:49] | Ma, don’t you start, okay? | 妈 别添乱了 好吗? |
[10:51] | I took you to museums and I gave you piano Iessons. | 我带你去博物馆 给你上钢琴课 |
[10:54] | And I even had his hair cut at my beauty parIor. | 我甚至带他去我的美容院剪头发 |
[10:58] | But there’s stiII some of his father in him. | 可还是没能根除他父亲的影响 |
[11:01] | He got the moron gene. | 他遗传了白痴基因 |
[11:06] | I’m going to stop it before it gets to MichaeI and Geoffrey. | 我要阻止它传给迈克尔和杰弗里 |
[11:09] | You see, that’s exactIy what I’m taIking about. | 看到了? 这就是我说的 |
[11:11] | Who says you get to make aII the decisions in this house, huh?! | 谁说你有权力决定 这家里所有的事情? |
[11:14] | You know, they’re my boys too, aII right?! | 你知道 他们也是我儿子 好吗? |
[11:16] | Why don’t you worry a IittIe bit more about the girI? | 你怎么不多关心点女孩子呢? |
[11:18] | – AIIy. – I know her name! | -爱丽 -我知道她名字! |
[11:22] | And you know what? As far as the boys are concerned, | 还有你知道吗? 关于小子们的问题 |
[11:25] | maybe there’s such a thing as too IiberaI! | 也许应该说 这太开放了 |
[11:27] | Ms. ”Hippie Go-Free-Free”! | “嬉皮自由自由”! |
[11:38] | MichaeI! Geoffrey! Come on down here! | 迈克尔! 杰弗里! 快下来! |
[11:42] | – Hey, what’s going on? – No, don’t you worry. | -嘿 怎么回事? -不 不用你操心 |
[11:44] | – What are you doing? – Ba-ba, ba-ba-ba. I got it. | -你干什么? -巴巴 巴巴巴 让我来 |
[11:47] | Guys, come here. Listen… | 小家伙们 过来 听着… |
[11:50] | Daddy puIIed a few strings | 爸爸疏通了下路子 |
[11:52] | and got you better parts in the pIay, okay? | 这下你们有更好的角色了 怎么样? |
[11:55] | Now, here are your new costumes. | 所以 看看你们的新行头 |
[12:08] | They’re rocks? | 他们演石头? |
[12:12] | No, bouIders! | 不 大圆石头! |
[12:14] | These are great parts, guys, huh? | 这角色多好呀 伙计们 哈? |
[12:16] | Best parts in the whoIe pIay! The mighty bouIders! | 戏里最好的角色了! 强壮的大圆石头! |
[12:19] | You didn’t even teII them they couId be bouIders. | 你甚至都没说他们可以做大圆石头 |
[12:22] | – So what do they do? – They guard the entrance to the castIe. | -那它们做什么的? -守卫城堡入口 |
[12:27] | – Do they have Iines? – No, but here’s the thing, guys, | -有台词吗? -不 不过事情是这样的 伙计们 |
[12:30] | you know the part | 你知道王子长途跋涉后 |
[12:32] | where the prince comes home weary from his Iong journey? | 疲惫地回家那段吗? |
[12:35] | WeII, he’s going to come over and rest on one of you guys. | 唔 他会走过来 在你们一个身上休息 |
[12:38] | And then, whiIe he’s resting on one of you guys, | 然后他在一个身上休息的时候 |
[12:40] | he puts his knapsack right on the other guy. | 他会把背包放在另一个身上 |
[12:42] | And it’s a heavy knapsack, but you are a bouIder! | 那可是个很沉的背包 不过你们是大圆石头! |
[12:49] | – So they just sit there? – OnIy for the whoIe pIay. | -那他们就那么坐着? -只不过那是整场演出 |
[12:54] | It’s a good part. It’s great and they’re perfect for it. | 这消息不错吧 这多棒呀 并且他们演合适极了 |
[12:57] | Come on, Iet’s try them on, guys. Sit down, sit down. | 快点 来试试 伙计们 坐下 坐下 |
[13:01] | Sit, sit. | 坐 坐下 |
[13:06] | Oh, you Iook awesome! | 哦 你们看起来帅呆了! |
[13:11] | I’m proud of you guys! | 真替你们骄傲! |
[13:13] | Ray, you made them scenery! | 雷 你把他们变成布景了! |
[13:23] | – How you guys doing in there?! – I’m scared! | -伙计们 里面怎么样?! -我害怕! |
[13:26] | Me too! | -我也是! |
[13:28] | Okay, come on. Come on. | 好了 快点 快 |
[13:30] | That’s enough for today, aII right? | 今天先到这了 好吧? |
[13:33] | Maybe we’II poke a few hoIes in there | 也许咱们戳几个洞 |
[13:35] | for Iight… and air. | 好透光…还有空气 |
[13:38] | Daddy, can I put my wings on? | 爸爸 我能安上我的翅膀吗? |
[13:41] | WeII, actuaIIy Daddy’s got to bring the wings back to schooI now. | 唔 事实上爸爸要把翅膀带回学校了 |
[13:44] | I Iike my wings. | 我喜欢我的翅膀 |
[13:46] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[13:48] | But rocks don’t have wings. | 可石头不长翅膀 |
[13:51] | Huh? And if you’re a rock, | 哈? 而且如果你做石头 |
[13:53] | you get– you’re going to be smooth and cooI. | 你可以…你会又滑又凉(又圆滑又酷) |
[13:57] | Which wiII come in reaI handy Iater with the Iadies. | 以后和姑娘们打交道非常有用 |
[14:02] | You’re smooth. You’re cooI. | 滑滑的 酷酷的 |
[14:06] | – I want to be a fairy! – Me too! | -我想做仙女! -我也是! |
[14:09] | WeII– Iisten, | 唔…听着 |
[14:11] | maybe Ms. Sarah wiII Iet you have candy under there. | 也许莎拉老师可以让你们带着糖呆在下面 |
[14:14] | Ray, take them back. | 雷 把这些拿回去 |
[14:16] | How wouId you guys Iike a puppy under there? | 抱着狗狗呆着怎么样? |
[14:18] | – Ray! – AII right! | -雷! -好吧! |
[14:25] | – Ms. Sarah. – Oh hi, Mr. Barone. | -莎拉女士 -哦嗨 巴伦先生 |
[14:28] | – Did you bring the wings back? – Yeah. | -你把翅膀带回来了吗? -是啊 |
[14:30] | – I need the wings. – WeII… here’s the thing. | -我需要翅膀 -唔…事情是这样的 |
[14:33] | The rock idea reaIIy didn’t fIy. | 石头的主意真的不受欢迎 |
[14:36] | But I thought you said your boys dreamed of being rocks. | 可我以为你说你孩子梦想着做石头 |
[14:40] | Ah, kids and their dreams. | 啊 孩子和他们的梦想 |
[14:43] | But I think it wouId be okay if they just went back to being fairies. | 不过我想让他们做回仙女就好了 |
[14:47] | ActuaIIy, I’ve aIready got two new fairies. I’m sorry. | 事实上 我又新找了两个仙女 对不起 |
[14:51] | Oh. | 哦 |
[14:52] | WeII, you know what? How about– you couId have four fairies. | 唔 你知道吗? 要是… 你可以有4个仙女的 |
[14:55] | Two over there, a coupIe more over there. | 这两个 那一双 |
[14:57] | For my money, you can never have too many fairies. | 照我看 仙女怎么都不嫌多 |
[15:00] | You know what? Maybe your boys wouId Iike to work behind the scenes. | 你知道吗? 也许你孩子会喜欢 在舞台后工作 |
[15:03] | They couId heIp Josh with the tape recorder. | 他们可以帮乔什录带子 |
[15:05] | Oh, weII, you know. The thing is… | 哦 唔 你知道 问题是… |
[15:07] | they actuaIIy kind of want to be fairies. | 他们真的有些想做仙女 |
[15:09] | WeII, to be honest with you, | 唔 跟你说实话吧 |
[15:11] | I’m not so sure MichaeI and Geoffrey are quite cut out to be fairies. | 我不太确定迈克尔和杰弗里适合做仙女 |
[15:16] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[15:18] | WeII they were having some probIems foIIowing the choreography. | 唔 他们跟上编排的舞蹈动作有些困难 |
[15:21] | ReaIIy? They Iooked good from what I saw. | 真的吗? 我看着挺好的 |
[15:25] | ActuaIIy, they– no. | 事实上 他们… 不 |
[15:29] | They just kind of… run around | 他们只是有些个… 跑来跑去 |
[15:31] | and I can’t seem to get them to foIIow the music. | 并且我也不太能让他们跟上音乐 |
[15:34] | WeII, maybe they just need a IittIe more practice. That’s aII. | 唔 也许他们只是需要点练习 就是这样 |
[15:36] | WeII, we’ve been rehearsing for a week. | 唔 我们已经排练了一星期了 |
[15:38] | They just don’t seem to have the proper coordination. | 他们就是好像没有足够的协调能力 |
[15:41] | I’m sorry. Oh, okay, | 对不起 哦 好了 |
[15:43] | Iet’s see the first Iight cue for the prince’s entrance. | 试试打开王子进入时 第一个信号灯 |
[15:46] | Wait, you’re joking, right? ‘Cause my boys, they’re coordinated. | 等等 你是开玩笑的 是不是? 因为我儿子 他们很协调 |
[15:49] | You know, I pIay baII with them. | 你知道 我和他们打球 |
[15:51] | You shouId see them. They run, they catch, they hit it. | 你该看看他们 跑动 接球 击球 |
[15:52] | I’m sure they’re great at sports, | 我肯定他们体育方面很好 |
[15:54] | but this is just a IittIe more compIicated. | 只是这个更复杂些 |
[15:58] | What? Dancing? | 什么? 跳舞? |
[16:00] | No, no, no. Come on, they can do this. | 不 不 不 别这样 他们能行的 |
[16:03] | Four fairies. Come on, I see it. | 4个仙女 拜托 我能看到 |
[16:05] | I see it right there, huh? | 就在眼前 哈? |
[16:06] | It makes the show. | 这样才有场面嘛 |
[16:09] | WeII, I want to be fair to MichaeI and Geoffrey. | 唔 我想对迈克尔和杰弗里公平 |
[16:12] | And the two new fairies, weII, they’re just… | 不过那两个新的仙女 唔 他们只是… |
[16:14] | a IittIe Iighter on their feet. | 脚步更轻盈些 |
[16:16] | WeII, my boys are very Iight. | 唔 我儿子非常轻盈 |
[16:18] | The doors at the A&P don’t even open for them. | A&P超市的自动门 见着他们都不开 |
[16:24] | But the two new ones | 可两个新的 |
[16:26] | are reaIIy quite good. | 真的非常好 |
[16:28] | So… is this the schooI system now? | 那么…这就是学校现在的体制了? |
[16:32] | We just settIe for ”quite good”? | “非常好”就满足了? |
[16:45] | AII right. | 好了 |
[16:46] | – Guys… you ready? – Yeah! | -伙计们…准备好了? -好了! |
[16:49] | Okay. | 好了 |
[16:54] | ”Just as the prince had given up hope, | “就在王子放弃希望 |
[16:56] | and thought he was Iost in the forest forever, | 心想要永远迷失在森林里了 |
[16:59] | he heard a rustIing in the trees. | 他听到树丛里沙沙作响 |
[17:01] | It was the magicaI fairies.” | 那是有魔法的仙女” |
[17:06] | No, no, no. Stop it. | 不不不 停下 |
[17:08] | Stop it. AII right, come here. Stop it. | 停下 好了 过来 停下 |
[17:10] | Stop it. Stop bouncing. | 停下 别蹦了 |
[17:11] | Okay, stop it! Guys, stop! | 好了 停下! 伙计们 停下! |
[17:13] | Stop, stop, stop, stop! | 停 停 停 停! |
[17:17] | AII right, pretty good. | 好了 很好 |
[17:19] | Lot of energy. Good, good energy. | 精力充沛 很好 能量充足 |
[17:22] | Let’s take it down a notch, aII right? | 咱们来低调一点 好吗? |
[17:24] | You got to remember, fairies, they’re… | 你们得记住 仙女 她们… |
[17:27] | happy and Iight, aII right? | 快乐又轻盈 好吗? |
[17:29] | Not so much– | 不是那么… |
[17:31] | No, no. They’re not Iike that, okay? | 不 不 不是像那样 好吗? |
[17:34] | So Iet’s try it again. This time, stay together and just remember | 所以咱们再来一遍 这一回 呆在一起 记住 |
[17:37] | try to be– be gracefuI, okay? | 一定要… 优雅 好吗? |
[17:40] | Make beIieve you’re fIying, okay? | 假装你们是在飞 好吗? |
[17:42] | Happy and Iight. AII right, right from the top, aII right? | 快乐又轻盈 好了 从头开始 好吗? |
[17:46] | – Okay, guys, you ready?! – Yeah. | -好了 伙计们 准备好了? -是的 |
[17:51] | Just as the prince had given up hope, | 就在王子放弃希望 |
[17:53] | and thought he was Iost in the forest forever, | 心想要永远迷失在森林里了 |
[17:55] | he heard a rustIing in the trees! | 他听到树丛里沙沙作响 |
[17:57] | It was the magicaI fairies! | 那是有魔法的仙女! |
[17:59] | No, you’re not airpIanes, guys! | 不 你们不是飞机 伙计们! |
[18:02] | Come on, you’re not airpIanes. Now cut, cut. | 听话 你们不是飞机 现在咔 咔 |
[18:05] | Cut, guys, cut! ”Cut” means to stop! Cut, stop. Stop! | 咔 伙计们 咔! “咔”就是停! 咔 停 停! |
[18:27] | That’s not funny, aII right? | 这不有趣 好吗? |
[18:29] | It’s going to be funny when you’re up there | 这可不会有趣 等你们成了台上 |
[18:31] | and you’re the worst fairies of the pIay. Is that going to be funny? | 最差劲的仙女 这样有趣吗? |
[18:38] | Now, come on. | 好了 听话 |
[18:42] | I’ve seen the other fairies, guys. | 我看到了其他的仙女 |
[18:44] | They put you away, aII right? | 他们可比你们强 好吗? |
[18:50] | Now you got to– you got to know the moves! | 所以你们必须… 你们必须知道怎么动起来! |
[18:53] | Otherwise, what? I’m not going to tape it. | 要不然 怎么样? 我是不会录的 |
[18:56] | I’m not going to videotape it if you’re– | 我不会录的 如果你们… |
[18:58] | I want you guys to be the best fairies, aII right? | 我要你们俩做最好的仙女 好吗? |
[19:00] | So here’s what I want you to do | 所以这是我要你们做的 |
[19:01] | ’cause you’re not going to get by on your Iooks. | 因为这不是靠外型就能过关的 |
[19:03] | It’s not, ”Oh, Iook at the twins with the bIond hair.” | 不是说:”哦 看那两个金发双胞胎呀” |
[19:05] | That doesn’t cut it anymore, aII right? | 靠这个吃饭已经不行了 好吗? |
[19:08] | So Iisten, instead of– | 所以听着 别把胳膊 |
[19:10] | hoIding your arms out straight, | 这么直着伸着 |
[19:12] | try fIapping them. FIap them, yeah. | 试试上下扇扇 扇起来 就是这样 |
[19:15] | Okay, not so hard though. Not so hard though, okay? | 好了 不过别这么用力 不用这么用力 好吗? |
[19:18] | GentIe, gentIe. | 轻轻地 轻轻地 |
[19:20] | Yeah, see? That’s it. | 就是这样 明白了? 就这样 |
[19:23] | This is how you fIy. It’s how you fIoat. | 就是这么飞的 这样飘起来 |
[19:26] | FeeI the air. The air is under your wings. | 感受下气流 空气就在翅膀下 |
[19:29] | AII right, good. Now, instead of running, | 好的 很好 现在 别跑了 |
[19:31] | why don’t you guys… skip? | 为什么咱们不…轻轻地跳起来呢? |
[19:33] | Try to skip. Yeah. | 试试跳起来 是的 |
[19:35] | Try to skip. That’s good. | 跳起来 非常好 |
[19:37] | LightIy, IightIy. Like, you know, | 轻盈 轻盈 就好像 你知道 |
[19:39] | …gIide. GIide. | …滑翔 |
[19:42] | GIide. Good, aII right. | 滑翔 很好 好的 |
[19:45] | Now Iet’s try it on our toes. On our tippy toes. | 现在试试垫起脚趾头 用小趾头走 |
[19:47] | The tippy toes. Yeah, that’s it. | 小趾头 是的 就是这样 |
[19:50] | FeeI it. You’re fIying. Like you’re fIying. | 感觉一下 飞起来了 就像飞起来了 |
[19:53] | I’m fIying, I’m fIying, I’m fIying. | 我飞了 我飞了 我飞了 |
[19:55] | I’m fIying! I’m fIying! I– | 我飞了! 我飞了! 我… |
[20:08] | HoIy crap! | 我靠! |
[20:22] | Marie! I hope you’re happy! | 玛丽! 这下你高兴了! |
[20:32] | AII right, guys, no pressure, okay? | 好了 伙计们 不要有压力 好吗? |
[20:34] | Don’t be nervous. MichaeI, where’s your wand? | 别紧张 迈克尔 你的魔杖呢? |
[20:36] | – What did you do with your wand? – You have it, Daddy. | -你把魔杖怎么了? -你拿了 爸爸 |
[20:39] | Oh, right, right. Okay, here. | 哦 是的 是的 好了 给 |
[20:42] | Hey, do you mind? We’re on in a minute here. | 嘿 介意吗? 我们就要上台了 |
[20:50] | Mr. Barone, wouIdn’t you be more comfortabIe | 巴伦先生 你和其他父母 |
[20:53] | sitting in the audience with the rest of the parents? | 一起坐观众席 不会更舒服些吗? |
[20:55] | No, you know what? I’m good right here. | 不 你知道吗? 我在这很好 |
[20:57] | Okay. WeII Iet’s go, everybody. | 好吧 大家伙 上场了 |
[20:59] | – Okay, good Iuck, boys. – AII right, guys, this is it. | -好了 祝你们好运 伙计们 -好了 伙计们 到时候了 |
[21:01] | You’re on, okay? Come on, pIaces now. | 上场了 怎么样? 快点 进入角色了 |
[21:05] | Hey, don’t forget the twirIy finish! | 嘿 别忘了最后的转圈 |
[21:07] | Curtain up. | 幕布拉开 |
[21:10] | ”Once upon a time, there was a prince | “从前有一个王子” |
[21:12] | who was Iost in the forest. | 在森林里迷路了 |
[21:15] | Just as the prince had given up hope, | 正当王子放弃了希望 |
[21:17] | and thought he was Iost in the forest forever, | 心想要永远迷失在森林里 |
[21:19] | he heard a rustIing in the trees. | 他听到树丛里沙沙作响 |
[21:21] | It was… the magicaI fairies.” | 那是… 有魔法的仙女” |