时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Never seen this pIace so crowded. | 从没见这地方人这么多过 |
[00:05] | Ever since Marco took over the food is supposed to be unbeIievabIe. | 自从马可接手 食物都不可思议 |
[00:09] | Oh thanks. | 哦谢谢 |
[00:11] | – Was that Stefania? – No. | -那个是斯蒂凡妮吗? -不 |
[00:13] | Which one is she? | 哪个是她? |
[00:14] | Amy you know maybe we shouId eat somewhere eIse? | 艾米 你知道 也许咱们应该去别的地方吃 |
[00:17] | There’s pIenty of other restaurants | 多的是没有罗伯特的 |
[00:18] | where Robert’s ex-girIfriends don’t work. | 前女友干活的餐馆 |
[00:21] | No no no she took my boyfriend now she can take my order. | 不不不 她接手了我的男朋友 现在就让她接我的菜单 |
[00:25] | Yeah but I just don’t get– | 是 我只是不理解… |
[00:27] | oh my God. | 哦我的天 |
[00:29] | How is this so good?! | 怎么能这么好吃?! |
[00:32] | This is just a breadstick! You’ve got to taste this! | 不过是个面包条! 你得尝尝这个! |
[00:34] | No no I’m not going to eat. I want to be thin when I see her. | 不不 我不吃 我想见她的时候瘦着 |
[00:38] | Listen. ReIax! | 听着 别紧张! |
[00:40] | I’ve seen Stefania. She’s nothing. | 我见过斯蒂凡妮 她没什么的 |
[00:43] | You are beautifuI. | 你多漂亮啊 |
[00:44] | Yeah. | 是吗 |
[00:46] | HeIIo Debra. | 哈喽 黛布拉 |
[00:48] | Oh heIIo. I am Stefania. | 哦 哈喽 我是斯蒂凡妮 |
[01:11] | See? | 看到了? |
[01:13] | Nothing. | 没什么的 |
[01:20] | You’re Stefania? | 你是斯蒂凡妮? |
[01:22] | Si. And you are? | 是的 那么你是? |
[01:25] | I’m Amy. Robert’s other ex-girIfriend. | 我是艾米 罗伯特另一个前女友 |
[01:30] | Or as I’II be known as from now on | 或许从现在开始 我该叫做 |
[01:32] | the pIain one. | 平庸的那个 |
[01:37] | You were aIso Roberto’s girIfriend? | 你也是罗贝托的女朋友? |
[01:40] | As a matter of fact pretty much at the same time you were. | 事实上 和你差不多在同一段时间 |
[01:42] | I was Iooking at your red wines. | 我在看你们的红酒 |
[01:44] | Which Chianti wouId arrive the soonest? | 那种吉安提上得最快? |
[01:47] | But Roberto did not ever speak of you. | 可罗贝托从没说起过你 |
[01:49] | – Yeah he was good Iike that. – Oh! | -是的 他这个很拿手 -哦! |
[01:52] | If I had known… | 要是我知道… |
[01:54] | Not enough he breaks up with me | 他和我分手了还不算 |
[01:56] | now I find out I was ”the other woman”? | 现在我还知道我成了”第三者” |
[01:57] | Bastard! | 杂种! |
[02:01] | I’m not sure what you said but I Iike how it ended. | 我不知道你说的什么 不过我喜欢最后那句 |
[02:06] | I am so so sorry to you. | 我真是太太抱歉了 |
[02:09] | You must hate me forever. | 你一定要恨我一辈子了 |
[02:12] | Oh no. | 哦 不 |
[02:14] | There’s no need to apoIogize. | 没必要道歉 |
[02:16] | – I’m not reaIIy mad at you. – Yeah that’s right | -我不生你的气 -是啊 没错 |
[02:18] | ’cause Robert’s the probIem here. | 因为罗伯特才是问题的所在 |
[02:20] | But he’s out of both of your Iives now. | 不过他已经离开了 你们的生活 |
[02:23] | We are both very Iucky women. | 我们都是幸运的女人 |
[02:25] | Amen to that. | 这点没错 |
[02:27] | Hey Mr. FogagnoIo. Is my pizza ready? | 嘿 佛伽纽楼先生 我的披萨好了吗? |
[02:30] | It’s ready when I say it’s ready. | 我说好的时候才好 |
[02:36] | That’s a good poIicy. | 这政策不错 |
[02:38] | Oh Iook. There’s my IittIe bastardo. | 哦 看 我的小杂种来了 |
[02:45] | – Hey! – Hi Ray! | -嘿! -嗨 雷! |
[02:50] | Oh everything… okay? | 哦 这里…没事吧? |
[02:54] | – What do you mean? – WeII I’m just… | -什么意思? -唔 我只是… |
[02:56] | you know just surprised to see you two… | 你知道 吃惊见到你们两个… |
[02:59] | hobnobbing. | 亲密接触 |
[03:01] | ActuaIIy we have a Iot in common. | 事实上 我们有很多共同之处 |
[03:03] | We both hate your brother! | 我们都恨你兄弟! |
[03:06] | Oh. Oh. That’s nice. | 哦 哦 这很好 |
[03:09] | – Did he ever take you to the movies? – Yes. | -罗伯特带你看过电影吗? -是的 |
[03:12] | That’s fun isn’t it? | 好玩吧? |
[03:15] | AII his IittIe ruIes. | 一堆的破规矩 |
[03:17] | ”Shh! No taIking! Movie! No taIking!” | “嘘! 别说话! 看电影! 别说话! “ |
[03:21] | Yes. | 没错 |
[03:23] | ”I don’t Iike to share my Good & PIenty.” | “我不想跟人分我的好又多(糖)” |
[03:25] | He’s Iike idiot. | 他就像个白痴 |
[03:28] | Hey hey hey. That’s a IittIe rough isn’t it? | 嘿嘿嘿 这可过了点头 不是吗? |
[03:32] | He happens to be right about the taIking. It’s very rude. | 说话的是他碰巧是对的 这不礼貌 |
[03:35] | – Now it’s ready. – Papa Iisten to this. | -你的好了 -爸爸 听着 |
[03:38] | Roberto used me to cheat on this nice Iady. | 罗贝托利用我对这位女士不忠实 |
[03:47] | He teIIs me he break up with Stefania | 他说他跟斯蒂凡妮分手 |
[03:50] | ’cause he no Iike girIs. | 是因为她不喜欢女的 |
[04:00] | Americans. | 美国人啊 |
[04:06] | Your brother | 你哥哥 |
[04:08] | he is no good. | 他不是个好东西 |
[04:11] | Bastardo. | 杂种 |
[04:15] | This one I Iike. | 这个我喜欢 |
[04:17] | She eats for free. | 她吃东西不收钱 |
[04:21] | Okay Ray you can go now. We want to taIk about Robert some more. | 好了 雷 你可以走了 我们想再说说罗伯特 |
[04:26] | You know what you need? | 你知道你们需要什么? |
[04:27] | You need a big bIack pot that you can aII stir. | 煮个黑锅一块搅(巫婆的招牌动作) |
[04:31] | Hey are you taking that back to eat with Robert? | 嘿 你拿那个回去和罗伯特吃? |
[04:34] | I think what I do with my pizza | 我拿我的披萨做什么 |
[04:36] | is entireIy my business okay? | 只有我管的着 好吗? |
[04:39] | – This pizza’s for Roberto! – Hey! | -给罗伯特的披萨! -嘿! |
[04:41] | Hey stop that! | 嘿 停下! |
[04:43] | Hey stop! The sausage is mine! | 嘿 停下! 香肠的是我的 |
[04:45] | Oh that’s nice. Oh very nice. | 哦 很好 哦 非常友好 |
[04:47] | Very nice. Look at that. | 好极了 看看哪 |
[04:49] | How about I teII your father about this huh? | 看我告诉你爸去 哈? |
[04:52] | Hey Marco. | 嘿 马可 |
[04:54] | Have a nice day. | 祝你愉快 |
[05:02] | – Where you been? We’re starving here. – Sorry. | -你去哪了? 我们都要饿死了 -对不起 |
[05:05] | Sorry’s not going to bring back your fudge rippIe. | 对不起可挽回不了你的巧克力冰淇淋 |
[05:13] | What did you fIip the car? | 怎么啦 你翻车了? |
[05:21] | What the heII happened?! | 这是怎么回事?! |
[05:25] | That’s just a IittIe hi-how-are-you | 这是小小的问候 |
[05:27] | from Stefania and Amy. | 来自斯蒂凡妮和艾米 |
[05:30] | – What? Stefania and Amy? – That’s right. | -什么? 斯蒂凡妮和艾米? -没错 |
[05:33] | They’re both sitting together at what is now | 她们都坐在现在的 |
[05:35] | ”Marco’s AII-American Pizzeria U.S.A.” | “马可美国全美披萨店” |
[05:41] | And they’re ripping into you | 他们攻击你就像 |
[05:43] | Iike Tiny Tim on a Christmas ham. | 小提姆(狄更斯的小说人物)啃火腿 |
[05:50] | Oh my God! | 哦天哪! |
[05:52] | HoIy crap! | 我靠! |
[05:55] | This is… | 这真是… |
[05:57] | hoIy crap. | 靠哇 |
[05:59] | Mmm. | 嗯 |
[06:02] | WeII that’s just perfect. | 唔 好极了 |
[06:04] | Marco has deIicious food and now it’s a gathering pIace | 马可做得吃的美味 现在那成了 |
[06:06] | for everyone who hates me. | 恨我的人集会的地方了 |
[06:09] | No wonder it got good reviews. | 难怪那大受好评 |
[06:16] | I can’t beIieve how bad my Iife is. | 真难以相信我的生活多么不幸 |
[06:19] | I’m sorry man. I stood up for you. | 真替你难过 伙计 我替你辩护了 |
[06:22] | Oh my God this is hoIy crap! | 哦天 果然是靠的紧! |
[06:26] | – You stood up for me? – WeII yeah. | -你替我辩护? -唔 是的 |
[06:29] | Oh come on Raymond. If peopIe are trashing me | 哦 得了吧 雷蒙德 如果有人要攻击我 |
[06:31] | you’re right up front with the baton. | 你准是拿着指挥棒冲在最前面的 |
[06:35] | No! | 不! |
[06:36] | – I wasn’t trashing. – Yeah yeah yeah yeah. Okay Iisten. | -我没有攻击你 -是是是是 好吧 听着 |
[06:39] | Just the fact that you had to say you stood up for me | 你不得不说你替我辩护了 |
[06:41] | – means that you didn’t! – I did! | -就表示你没有 -我有! |
[06:43] | They were insuIting you and I toId them to stop. | 她们侮辱你 而我叫她们停下 |
[06:45] | They were insuIting you. He toId them to stop. | 她们侮辱你 他叫她们停下 |
[06:52] | – I did! – Yeah yeah sure you did. | -没错! -是啊是啊 当然是的 |
[06:55] | What? You don’t beIieve me? | 怎么? 你不相信? |
[06:57] | Good fine. Maybe you are a bastardo. | 好吧 好的 也许你是个杂种 |
[07:02] | – What? – Everybody knows it man! | -什么? -大家都知道 伙计! |
[07:06] | I’II teII you this you better watch out ’cause… | 我告诉你 你最好小心着点 因为… |
[07:08] | Marco now knows you Iike girIs. | 马可现在知道你喜欢女人了 |
[07:12] | You do Iike girIs? | 你还真喜欢女人?! |
[07:15] | Okay Dad. | 好了 爸 |
[07:17] | Then why do you waIk that way? | 那你怎么那样走路? |
[07:31] | – Hi. – Ooh! | -嗨 -哦! |
[07:33] | Oh you startIed me. | 哦 你吓我一跳 |
[07:35] | – How are you Robbie? – Fine. | -你好吗 罗比? -没事 |
[07:39] | ActuaIIy terribIe. | 事实上 糟透了 |
[07:41] | I’m pathetic I’m a Ioser | 我可悲 我是个窝囊废 |
[07:43] | and everybody hates me. | 所有人都恨我 |
[07:46] | CouId you make me something to eat? | 你能给我做点吃的吗? |
[07:48] | Of course dear. | 当然 亲爱的 |
[07:54] | – There you go. Bye bye dear. – Ma Ma Ma Ma Ma! | -给 再见 亲爱的 -妈妈妈妈妈! |
[07:56] | Wait! What is this? | 等等! 这是什么? |
[07:59] | WeII don’t you Iike potato chips anymore? | 唔 你不喜欢薯片了? |
[08:01] | No I do | 不 我喜欢 |
[08:03] | but couIdn’t you make me something? I’m reaIIy feeIing down here. | 可是你不能给我做吃的吗? 我心情很不好 |
[08:07] | Oh I’m sorry Robbie. But the truth is see | 哦 对不起 罗比 事实是 看 |
[08:09] | I’m kind of in the middIe of something. | 我这会有点事 |
[08:11] | But come back Iater and I’II make you a pIate. | 待会再过来 我给你做上一盘 |
[08:16] | AII right. | 好吧 |
[08:19] | Robbie wait. | 罗比 等等 |
[08:24] | AII right here. | 好吧 过来 |
[08:27] | – Come with me. – What’s going on? | -跟我来 -什么事? |
[08:29] | I think this’II be good for you dear. | 我想这会对你有好处的 |
[08:40] | Ma! | 妈! |
[08:44] | We’ve been taIking. | 我们在聊天 |
[08:51] | Uh… | 呃… |
[08:53] | Um… uh… | 呃…呃… |
[08:56] | Say heIIo Robbie. | 来问好 罗比 |
[09:00] | HeIIo Amy. | 你好 艾米 |
[09:02] | HeIIo Stefania. | 你好 斯蒂凡妮 |
[09:04] | HeIIo Amy and Stefania. | 你们好 艾米和斯蒂凡妮 |
[09:06] | Together in my mother’s Iiving room. | 一起在我妈的客厅里 |
[09:09] | Roberto. | 罗贝托 |
[09:11] | Bastardo. | 小杂种 |
[09:16] | Now we have stuffed sheIIs | 现在 这有贝壳酿 |
[09:19] | and three-bean saIad so why don’t you just sit down and heIp yourseIf? | 三豆沙拉 那么你为什么不坐下吃点呢? |
[09:22] | – Ma what’s going on? – Nothing dear. I just– | -妈 怎么回事? -没什么 亲爱的 我只是… |
[09:25] | What’s going on oId woman?! | 搞什么 老女人?! |
[09:29] | I know this aII seems a IittIe odd– | 我知道这看着有点古怪… |
[09:32] | ”Odd”? ”Odd”? | “古怪”? “古怪”? |
[09:34] | How about ”horrifying beyond beIief”? | “难以置信的恐怖”怎么样? |
[09:38] | WeII dear you know I’ve aIways been fond of | 唔 亲爱的 你知道 我一直都喜欢 |
[09:40] | both Amy and Stefania. | 艾米和斯蒂凡妮 |
[09:42] | And once I heard that they had met each other I just– | 当我听说她们俩见面了 我就… |
[09:45] | How’d you find out about that? | 你怎么知道的? |
[09:47] | That’s aII anybody’s taIking about. | 大家都在说这个事 |
[09:48] | So– so– so anyway | 所以…所以… 所以总之 |
[09:51] | I just want us to have a nice candid conversation | 我只想大家好好 开诚布公的谈谈 |
[09:53] | about Iife and romance | 关于生活和爱情 |
[09:55] | and what’s wrong with you. | 还有你究竟怎么了 |
[10:02] | ReaIIy? | 真的吗? |
[10:04] | I wrote out a Iist. | 我列了个单子 |
[10:08] | My speIIing not so good. I do drawings. | 我拼写不太好 我用画的 |
[10:14] | You gave them homework? | 你还给布置她们作业? |
[10:17] | It’s aII to heIp you dear. | 这都是为了帮助你 亲爱的 |
[10:19] | Don’t you want to be a better man? | 你不想做个更好的男人吗? |
[10:22] | – That one’s funny. – I give him taiI Iike donkey. | -这个滑稽 -我给他了个尾巴 就像驴子 |
[10:26] | I mean it’s no secret that you’ve had reIationship troubIes. | 我是说 你在感情问题上出了问题也不是什么秘密 |
[10:30] | And I just want you to Iearn from your mistakes. | 我只想让你吸取点教训 |
[10:33] | And now that you’re here it saves me | 既然你来了 也省得我 |
[10:35] | from having to go over it again with you Iater. | 待会再跟你说一遍了 |
[10:39] | WeII why don’t we reaIIy save some time? | 唔 那怎么不真的省省时间呢? |
[10:41] | Take that cheese knife and stick it in my neck. | 拿把奶酪刀抹我脖子呢 |
[10:45] | See his sense of humor’s a IittIe dark. ShouId we start there? | 看 他总是喜欢灰色幽默 我们开始吧? |
[10:49] | Oh Robert! Hey! | 哦 罗伯特! 嘿! |
[10:51] | – Judy? – Whoo! | -朱迪? -呜! |
[10:53] | Uniform’s off give me a drink. | 终于脱掉制服了 给我点喝的 |
[10:55] | FiII my hand with something grand. | 给我来点好的 |
[10:58] | M-M-Ma why is Judy here? We onIy work together. | 呣…呣…妈 朱迪怎么来了? 我们只在一起上班 |
[11:01] | She has nothing to do with me not giving you grandchiIdren. | 她跟不给你孙子没关系 |
[11:04] | I know that but she spends 60 hours a week with you. | 我知道 可她一星期和你在一起60个小时 |
[11:07] | She has a Iot to bring to the tabIe. | 她有很多材料可提供 |
[11:14] | – Goodnight everybody. – No no no no! | -晚安 各位 -不不不不! |
[11:16] | Robbie! Robbie! Robbie no no no! | 罗比! 罗比! 罗比 不不不! |
[11:18] | No you just sit down! | 不 你坐下! |
[11:20] | Sit down! Just reIax. ReIax! | 坐下! 放松 放松! |
[11:27] | Okay. | 好了 |
[11:28] | Is this everyone Ma? | 人都到齐了 妈? |
[11:31] | What about Jessica RuebIe? Remember her? | 杰西卡·鲁伯呢? 还记得她吗? |
[11:33] | Stood me up for the senior dance. | 高中舞会上放我鸽子的那个 |
[11:36] | No that wasn’t her that was your cousin Rhonda. | 不 不是她 那是你表姐朗达 |
[11:42] | No Jessica RuebIe’s the one who puIIed your pants down | 不 杰西卡·鲁伯是学校聚会上 |
[11:44] | at your schooI assembIy. | 把你裤子扯下来的那个 |
[11:48] | AII right so who wants to begin? | 好了 那么谁先开始? |
[11:50] | How to make Robbie a better mate. | 怎么让罗比成为更好的伴侣 |
[11:54] | I’II start. | 我来 |
[11:56] | Whenever we’d go out to dinner | 每次我们出去吃饭 |
[11:58] | and we’d order dessert he’d aIways say | 点甜点的时候 他老是说 |
[12:00] | ”I’II just have a taste of yours.” | “我吃点你的就好了” |
[12:03] | And then it was Iike a shark attack! | 然后就像是鲨鱼袭击了 |
[12:06] | Nothing but a IittIe puddIe of fudge Ieft! | 只有巧克力奶还能剩点底! |
[12:09] | Order your own dessert! | 点你自己的甜点! |
[12:14] | Oh… | 哦… |
[12:16] | Sweetheart have a cannoIi. | 亲爱的 来点奶油卷 |
[12:18] | You stay away from these. | 不许你碰 |
[12:20] | Look at her. She’s a twig. | 看看她 瘦得根棍似的 |
[12:22] | Yeah weII | 是的 唔 |
[12:24] | the man does get excited about his food. | 男人是看到吃的就激动 |
[12:26] | But when he goes after mine | 不过他要是想动我的 |
[12:27] | I whack his knuckIes with my night stick. | 我就拿警棍敲他的手指节 |
[12:32] | – I have something. – Oh good. | -我有话说 -哦 很好 |
[12:34] | The face. The frowny frowny face. | 他的脸 皱巴皱巴的脸 |
[12:37] | He’s aIways ”I don’t Iike. | 他总是”我不喜欢 |
[12:39] | I don’t want. I don’t think.” | 我不要 我不认为” |
[12:43] | It is annoying. | 这很烦人 |
[12:53] | Oh I’ve seen that face. | 哦 我见过这张脸 |
[12:56] | Does it Iook Iike this? | 是这样的脸吗? |
[13:00] | Yes and very unpIeasant. | 是的 并且非常讨厌 |
[13:03] | I agree with Stefania. Maybe he needs medication. | 我同意斯蒂凡妮 也许他该吃点药 |
[13:06] | Whatever you got! | 尽管来吧! |
[13:10] | Yes maybe he’s wrong in the head. | 是的 也许他脑袋有问题 |
[13:13] | That’s why he Iikes to stay home every night | 这就是为什么他喜欢每晚都呆在家里 |
[13:15] | and sit on his ugIy sofa. | 坐在他的丑沙发上 |
[13:18] | Oh Iadies. Let’s remember | 哦 女士们 大家别忘了 |
[13:20] | Robert has a very demanding job. | 罗比的工作压力很大 |
[13:23] | He does need his downtime. | 他的确需要点休息 |
[13:25] | Thank you Judy. | 谢谢 朱迪 |
[13:27] | But can someone pIease teII me | 不过谁能告诉我 |
[13:29] | what is with that man and onions?! | 这人和洋葱到底是怎么回事? |
[13:31] | He puts them on everything. | 什么里面都放 |
[13:34] | There are other peopIe! | 世上还有别人呢! |
[13:37] | AII areas you couId be working on dear. | 多的是可以入手的方面 亲爱的 |
[13:48] | I’d be wiIIing to put up with aII of them | 要不是因为他最大的毛病 |
[13:50] | if it wasn’t for his biggest probIem. | 我也还是能忍受得了 |
[13:56] | – His totaI fear of commitment. – Yes. | -他完全不敢做承诺 -是的 |
[13:59] | Because I beIieve that may have contributed to our breaking up 29 times. | 因为我相信这也许导致了我们分手29次 |
[14:02] | – It wasn’t 29– – Let her speak! | -没有29… -让她说! |
[14:07] | ”I think I Iove you. I Iove you. | “我想我爱你 我爱你 |
[14:09] | I thought I Ioved you. I Iove you. | 我以为我爱你 我爱你 |
[14:11] | – I think I Iove you.” – ”I want you so much.” | -我想我爱你” -“我非常想要你” |
[14:13] | – ”I don’t want you.” – ”I Iove you.” | -“我不想要你” -“我爱你” |
[14:15] | ”She’s the one. She’s not the one.” | “就是她了 她不是” |
[14:21] | AII right! | 好啦! |
[14:24] | Look. | 听着 |
[14:26] | It’s obvious that peopIe are very angry with me. | 显然人们非常生我的气 |
[14:29] | But the fact is that things just weren’t right between you and me. | 不过事实是你和我之间总觉得不对 |
[14:34] | And you and me. | 还有你和我 |
[14:37] | I apoIogize to both of you | 我向你们俩道歉 |
[14:39] | for any hurt feeIings that I may have caused. | 为我可能造成的情感伤害 |
[14:41] | But I hope you beIieve me when I teII you | 但我希望你们相信 |
[14:43] | that is was never ever my intention. | 那从来不是我有意的 |
[14:47] | AII right Robbie. You don’t seem to be heIping anymore | 好了 罗比 你看来没什么帮助了 |
[14:50] | so maybe you shouId go now. | 所以也许你该走了 |
[14:58] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[15:00] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[15:02] | I don’t know why the heII I even sat down | 我不知道我干嘛要坐下来 |
[15:04] | for this aII-you-can-eat character assassination. | 参加这种自助式名誉诽谤会 |
[15:10] | And for your information with regards to the onions | 另外关于洋葱 我告诉你 |
[15:13] | I happen to have taste buds that are more sensitive | 我的味蕾碰巧 |
[15:15] | to savory than sweet Judy. | 对辣味比甜味更敏感 朱迪 |
[15:25] | For some reason and it’s a mystery to me | 因为某种原因 这对我也是个谜 |
[15:28] | I’m the onIy woman he gets aIong with. | 我是他唯一处得来的女人 |
[15:36] | Don’t fiII up Ray. My meatIoaf’s aImost ready. | 别吃太饱 雷 我的肉糕马上就好 |
[15:39] | Great. | 好极了 |
[15:50] | If an angry mob comes to the door | 要是有一群愤怒的暴徒上门 |
[15:51] | with pitchforks and torches it’s for me. | 拿着干草叉和火把 那就是找我的 |
[15:56] | – What’s the matter? – Ma’s got Amy and Stefania over there | -怎么了? -妈把艾米和斯蒂凡妮叫去了 |
[15:59] | and they’re aII taIking about how they’re gonna fix me. | 她们都在说怎么把我变正常 |
[16:03] | WeII I’m– I’m sure she means weII. | 唔 我…我想她的本意是好的 |
[16:05] | – What? – I don’t know. | -什么? -我不知道 |
[16:11] | You want to stay for dinner? I’m making meatIoaf. | 你想留下吃饭吗? 我在做肉糕 |
[16:13] | Thanks Debra but I’m not hungry. | 谢谢 黛布拉 我不饿 |
[16:15] | Smart move. | 聪明 |
[16:19] | I’m going to spend the rest of my Iife aIone. | 我要孤独一辈子了 |
[16:25] | TaIk to him. | 跟他说说 |
[16:34] | Aw come on cheer up man. | 噢 拜托 高兴点 兄弟 |
[16:45] | Listen. | 听着 |
[16:46] | It doesn’t matter what they think over there. | 她们那怎么想没关系 |
[16:48] | Let me teII you something. You’re a good guy. | 我来告诉你 你是个好人 |
[16:52] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:53] | No reaIIy don’t give up. | 不 真的 别放弃 |
[16:55] | The right Iady is out there somewhere. | 真命王后就在外面某个地方 |
[16:59] | – Thanks. – I mean it. | -谢谢 -我说真的 |
[17:02] | Pfft. What a Ioad of crap. | 一堆狗屁话 |
[17:08] | What? | 什么? |
[17:10] | ”The right Iady’s out there.” | “真命王后在外面” |
[17:12] | WeII guess what? You’re never going to find her. | 唔 你猜怎么样? 你永远也找不到她 |
[17:14] | You know why? ‘Cause you don’t want to. | 知道为什么吗? 因为你不想 |
[17:16] | You’re aIone ’cause that’s what you reaIIy want. | 你孤单一人 因为这就是你想要的 |
[17:18] | I beIieve you’re Iooking for the meeting across the street. | 我相信你要找的是街对面的集会 |
[17:30] | Let me teII you something. | 我来告诉你 |
[17:32] | You’ve created an image of this ideaI woman | 你构想出一个理想女人的样子 |
[17:35] | so that when reguIar women– | 所以当正常的女人… |
[17:37] | reguIar wonderfuI reaI women faII short you reject them. | 正常 出色 真实的女人达不到那个标准 你就排斥她们 |
[17:40] | – No. – Yes! | -不 -是的! |
[17:42] | And that way you never have to settIe down | 这样一来 你永远都不用安顿下来 |
[17:44] | and everyone can stiII feeI sorry for poor IoneIy you. | 这样所有人可以继续替可怜孤独的你难过了 |
[17:47] | I may not be the greatest catch in the worId | 我也许不是最理想的对象 |
[17:49] | but I don’t think I shouId just settIe. | 可我不认为我应该随便安顿了事 |
[17:51] | I’m not teIIing you to settIe Robert | 我不是叫你安顿 罗伯特 |
[17:54] | but you’re not going to be happy | 可你要是一旦发现谁有缺点 |
[17:56] | if every time you discover a fIaw in somebody you go to somebody eIse | 转头就找其他人 你是不会幸福的 |
[17:59] | because that somebody eIse is going to have her own fIaws! | 因为另外那个人也会有她的缺点的! |
[18:01] | Nobody’s perfect! | 没有人是完美的! |
[18:03] | You are. | 你就是 |
[18:08] | What? | 什么? |
[18:15] | Debra? | 黛布拉? |
[18:17] | My Debra? | 我家的黛布拉? |
[18:20] | This? | 这个? |
[18:23] | WeII yeah. I think Debra’s perfect. | 唔 是的 我觉得黛布拉是完美的 |
[18:27] | WeII you can’t have her. | 唔 你可不能娶她 |
[18:30] | – Wait a minute. – What do you mean ”Wait a minute”? | -等一等 -什么意思等一等? |
[18:33] | I– | 我… |
[18:34] | I mean that was the– that was so sweet and– | 我是说 这是最… 这太让人感动了 而… |
[18:39] | I was just so mean to you. | 我刚才对你那么刻薄 |
[18:41] | And I’m not perfect! | 并且我也不是完美的! |
[18:43] | TeII him Ray. | 告诉他 雷 |
[18:45] | Is this a trap? | 这是什么陷阱吗? |
[18:51] | I mean | 我是说 |
[18:52] | Robert you don’t reaIIy– | 罗伯特 你不是真的… |
[18:55] | No no no no. Wait wait wait wait. | 不不不不 等等等等 |
[18:57] | What I meant is that you’re perfect for him. | 我的意思是你对他是完美的 |
[19:00] | Yeah yeah yeah but that’s not what you said. | 是啊是啊 你刚才可不是这么说的 |
[19:03] | – But that’s what I meant. – But that’s not what you said. | -可那是我的意思 -可那不是你刚说的 |
[19:06] | – Why did you say that? – I don’t know– I had a rough day? | -你干吗那么说? -我不知道…我今天受打击了? |
[19:09] | Yeah weII I’ve had rough days and I never said she was perfect. | 是吗 唔 我也有受打击的时候 我可从来没说她完美 |
[19:12] | So she’s not perfect okay? | 那她不完美行了吧? |
[19:14] | – So now you don’t think she’s perfect? – No. | -那你现在觉得她不完美了? -是的 |
[19:16] | You’re saying there’s Iots of things wrong with her! | 你是说她一大堆毛病了! |
[19:18] | Yes! | 是的! |
[19:19] | – Like what?! – I don’t know! | -比如什么?! -我不知道! |
[19:20] | – Come on I’m curious! TeII me! – TeII you what?! | -快说呀 我想知道! 告诉我! -告诉你什么?! |
[19:22] | TeII me what’s wrong with her! I’m very curious! | 告诉我她有什么毛病! 我非常好奇! |
[19:25] | AII right! She can be moody and criticaI! | 好吧! 她有时候大脾气爱挑毛病 |
[19:28] | Oh we aII say that one! | 哦 谁都会说这个! |
[19:31] | Look you asked me and that’s what I think! She can be horribIe! | 你问的我而这就是我想的! 她有时候很可怕! |
[19:33] | – Okay! – And here’s another thing! | -好的! -还有一件! |
[19:35] | She has one of those eyes that are IittIe higher than the other! | 她一只眼睛比另一只高一点! |
[19:41] | – Oh yeah yeah. – Hey! | -哦 是的是的 -嘿! |
[19:42] | And I usuaIIy– I usuaIIy don’t care about posture but she’s aII– | 并且我通常…我通常不在意姿势 可她都… |
[19:46] | AII right! Knock it off! | 好了! 说够了没? |
[19:50] | AII right! Are you happy Raymond? | 好吧! 你高兴了 雷蒙德? |
[19:52] | AII right that’s what I meant about her. | 好了 这就是我说的她的样子 |
[19:56] | WeII now she doesn’t sound so good. I don’t know if I want her. | 唔 现在她听起来不那么好了 我都不知道我想不想要她了 |
[20:04] | You’d better stop taIking if you want your dinner. | 你要想吃晚饭的话最好别说了 |
[20:06] | – And another thing– – AII right. | -还有一件… -好了 |
[20:11] | Look I’m sorry. | 听着 对不起 |
[20:13] | I just meant that Ray was Iucky | 我只想说雷很幸运 |
[20:15] | in the fact that he found that speciaI someone for him. | 因为他找到了他的另一半 |
[20:20] | I’m just hoping to be that Iucky. | 我只希望能那么幸运 |
[20:22] | You wiII be Robert. | 你会的 罗伯特 |
[20:27] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[20:29] | – Thanks guys. – AII right. | -谢谢 伙计们 -好的 |
[20:31] | – See you Iater. – Okay. | -回头见 -好的 |
[20:37] | He’s right. | 他说的对 |
[20:39] | You’re very very Iucky. | 你非常非常幸运 |
[20:44] | Lucky. | 幸运 |
[20:58] | I wonder if that was the name of this horse. | 我怀疑是不是这匹马的名字 |
[21:08] | Hey Ma. | 嘿 妈 |
[21:10] | – Hi Robbie. – Did you want something? | -嗨 罗比 -你想干什么? |
[21:11] | Yes sit down dear. Have a seat. | 是的 坐下 亲爱的 坐下 |
[21:26] | Now I know yesterday might have been a IittIe rough on you | 现在我想昨天对你可能打击太大 |
[21:29] | but I want you to know no matter what was said | 不过我希望你知道不管我说了什么 |
[21:31] | you’re my boy | 你都是我的孩子 |
[21:33] | and you’II aIways be my boy | 并且你永远都是我的孩子 |
[21:35] | and I Iove you. | 并且我爱你 |
[21:39] | Thanks Ma. | 谢谢 妈 |
[21:48] | Ma what are you doing? | 妈 你干什么? |
[21:50] | Number 19 on the Iist. | 单子上第19条 |
[21:53] | Your IittIe ear hairs. | 你的小耳毛 |