时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Okay we’re ready. Come out monster. | 好了 我们准备好了 出来 怪物 |
[00:07] | Yeargh– monster hungry. | 来了…怪物饿了 |
[00:15] | Hey it’s Saturday morning. How about a IittIe quiet huh? | 嘿 星期六早上 安静点怎么样 哈? |
[00:17] | Uh-oh much ugIier monster. | 啊噢 丑很多的怪物 |
[00:22] | Okay watch the cIubs. Watch it. | 好吧 小心球杆 看着点 |
[00:24] | But you are an ugIy monster. | 可你是丑怪物 |
[00:26] | That’s right nevertheIess– | 好吧 尽管如此… |
[00:28] | and what are you doing? You’re not heIping any. | 你干什么? 你可不是帮忙的样 |
[00:30] | Uh that not sound Iike monster taIk? | 啊 这可不像是怪物说话 |
[00:33] | Okay come on. | 好吧 快来 |
[00:34] | Okay it’s Iast caII for breakfast. | 好了 早餐最后一次通知 |
[00:36] | Me aIready have breakfast. | 我吃过早餐了已经 |
[00:38] | Hey-hey-hey no monster in the kitchen. | 嘿嘿嘿 怪物别上厨房来 |
[00:41] | AII right everybody take five remember where we were. | 好吧 大家听着 休息5分钟 别忘了咱们在哪 |
[00:46] | Ah cereaI. | 啊 麦片 |
[00:50] | Okay I’m just gonna go hit a bucket of baIIs. See you Iater. | 好了 我去打上一筐就回来 待会见 |
[00:53] | Hey hey before you kick up your heeIs and skip to the car | 嘿嘿 在你活蹦乱跳上车前 |
[00:56] | Iet’s at Ieast pour the kids some juice okay? | 至少给孩子们倒点果汁 好吗? |
[00:58] | AII right. | 好的 |
[01:04] | Oh we’re out of orange juice. | 哦 橙汁没了 |
[01:07] | Why is that in there? | 那这个怎么在里面? |
[01:10] | I put it back in to remind you that we’re out of orange juice. | 我把它放回去好提醒你橙汁没了 |
[01:17] | – I’II get orange juice. – No that’s okay Rob. | -我去拿橙汁来 -不 没事的 罗伯 |
[01:19] | No no it’s okay it’s not a probIem. Mom’s fuIIy stocked. | 不不 没关系的 不成问题 妈的冰箱满得很 |
[01:21] | Can I go with you? | 我能和你去吗? |
[01:23] | I’II be back in a second sweetie now eat your breakfast okay? | 我一会就回来 甜心 现在吃你的早餐吧 好吗? |
[01:30] | He’s great isn’t he? | 他人真好 不是吗? |
[01:31] | Yeah yeah he’s great. He’s my hero. | 是的 是的 他很好 他是我的英雄 |
[01:37] | AII right. I’II see you Iater. | 好了 一会见 |
[01:40] | You won’t see the kids Iater. | 你待会见不到孩子们了 |
[01:41] | No? You found a buyer? | 见不到? 你找着买主了? |
[01:46] | Robert’s taking them to the zoo. | 罗伯特要带他们去动物园 |
[01:49] | Oh yeah? Oh weII… | 哦是吗? 哦 唔… |
[01:52] | – It’s great. He’s great. – Yeah. | -很好 他真好 -是的 |
[01:54] | That’s great… okay I’II see you guys Iater. | 这很好…好了 大家伙回见 |
[02:14] | What? What’s going on? | 怎么了? 什么事? |
[02:16] | You see the kids? Look. | 你看到孩子了吗? 看 |
[02:18] | What? They’re eating. | 怎么了? 他们在吃饭 |
[02:19] | But Iook. | 可是你看 |
[02:21] | Oh yeah it’s cute when they do that huh? | 哦是的 他们做那个的时候真可爱 哈? |
[02:24] | What do you mean ”When they do that”? They do this? | 什么意思”他们做那个”? 他们做这个? |
[02:27] | Yeah once in a whiIe. | 是的 偶尔 |
[02:28] | Why are they doing Robert’s thing? | 为什么他们做罗伯特的动作? |
[02:30] | I don’t know. They Iove him. | 我不知道 他们喜欢他 |
[02:32] | How come I never see them imitating any of my things? | 我怎么从来没见他们学我的样? |
[02:36] | Which are… they’re quirky without being ridicuIous. | 那些…古怪而不荒唐 |
[02:41] | Like what? | 比如什么? |
[02:42] | You know… Iike the face I make | 你知道… 我梳头发 |
[02:44] | when I comb my hair. | 时候的样子 |
[02:52] | And it bothers you that the chiIdren haven’t taken that up? | 孩子们没学上这个你还不舒服了? |
[02:56] | I’m just saying that if they’re going to imitate somebody | 我只是说如果他们要学什么人 |
[02:58] | then they shouId aim higher. | 那也该把眼光定高点 |
[03:01] | What– are you threatened by Robert? | 什么…你感觉受罗伯特威胁了? |
[03:04] | No. | 没有 |
[03:06] | Hey kids. Hey guys. | 嘿 孩子们 嘿 小家伙们 |
[03:09] | What do you say we stop eating Iike this? | 咱们别这么吃东西了怎么样? |
[03:12] | But that’s the way UncIe Robert eats. | 可这是罗伯特叔叔的吃法 |
[03:14] | Yeah but what UncIe Robert didn’t teII you was | 是的 可是罗伯特叔叔 没告诉你们 |
[03:17] | that’s how he ruined his face. | 他就是这么破相的 |
[03:18] | Oh wouId you stop? | 哦 你够了没有? |
[03:22] | See Iook… | 这样吧 看着… |
[03:23] | watch– watch how Daddy eats. | 看…看爸爸怎么吃 |
[03:25] | Mmm-mm normaI. | 嗯嗯 正常 |
[03:30] | Hmm? And if you want to do something after do this. | 哼? 如果你们还想加点 做这个 |
[03:34] | Mmm-mm. | 嗯嗯 |
[03:37] | Go ahead try that. | 来 试试看 |
[03:38] | Yeah aII right that’s aImost– yeah… | 对了 好的 差不多就是…对了… |
[03:41] | – Got it. – Oh Robert thanks. | -来了 -哦 罗伯特 谢谢 |
[03:44] | Yeah I shouIdn’t have toId Ma you were out of orange juice. | 好的 我不该告诉妈你们没橙汁了 |
[03:47] | She said she might start checking things around here more often. | 她说她该开始多检查这的东西了 |
[03:51] | Someone shouId check to see if my head’s in the oven more often. | 该找人多检查下我的脑袋是不是在烤箱里 |
[03:57] | AII right kids Iet’s finish up | 好了 孩子们 把饭吃完 |
[03:59] | and then who’s ready for the zoo-zoo zoobaIee-zoo? | 然后谁准备好了去动动动物园? |
[04:03] | Yeah! | 耶! |
[04:05] | Wait a minute wait a minute guys | 等一等 等一等 伙计们 |
[04:07] | instead of the zoobaIeezoo | 不去动动动物园的话 |
[04:08] | how about if Daddy takes you to the better zoobaree-zoogaree-zoo? | 爸爸带你们去更好的动动动动物园怎么样? |
[04:19] | What are you doing? | 你干什么? |
[04:21] | No nothing I’m just thinking that I shouId take them to the zoo. | 不 没什么 我只是想 我该带他们去动物园 |
[04:24] | But I thought you had goIf. | 可我以为你有高尔夫要打 |
[04:26] | WeII my chiIdren happen to be more important than goIf. | 唔 我的孩子碰巧比高尔夫更重要 |
[04:28] | What are you doing? | 你干什么? |
[04:32] | Right now I’m eating in the normaI human way | 这会我正在以正常的人类的方式吃东西 |
[04:35] | and then the zoo. | 然后去动物园 |
[04:37] | You– Ray | 你…雷 |
[04:38] | may I see you in the other room for a moment pIease? | 我能到那边房间见你一下吗 请了? |
[04:42] | Yes and I’d Iike to have a word with you too Raymond. | 是的 我也有话跟你说 雷蒙德 |
[04:48] | AII right guys just remember straight to the mouth okay? | 好了 伙计们 记住 直接放进嘴里 好吗? |
[04:51] | ”You cannot win if you touch the chin.” | “碰下巴的话 不会讨人喜欢的” |
[04:57] | Hey tick-tock weII this is time away from my kids. | 嘿 看着点时间 唔 这是不在孩子身边的时间 |
[05:00] | Why are you doing this Ray? | 你为什么这样 雷? |
[05:02] | Yeah what are you trying to puII? | 是的 你想耍什么把戏? |
[05:04] | Nothing nothing. | 没什么 没什么 |
[05:06] | The kids have been asking to spend more time with me that’s aII. | 孩子们想有更多时间和我在一起 就这样 |
[05:08] | You’re kidding? | 你开玩笑吧? |
[05:11] | No I’m not kidding. | 不 我没开玩笑 |
[05:13] | – ReaIIy? – Yeah. | -真的? -是的 |
[05:15] | Oh! | 哦! |
[05:17] | You beIieve this? | 你相信吗? |
[05:19] | Ray the kids have pIans with Robert for today. | 雷 孩子们和罗伯特今天都计划好了 |
[05:22] | Yeah I even brought some goat food for the petting zoo. | 没错 我甚至还带了山羊粮去农场动物园 |
[05:25] | What kind of guy waIks around with his own goat food? | 什么样的人才会带着山羊粮到处走? |
[05:30] | A guy who’s prepared. | 有准备的人 |
[05:33] | I happen to have it Ieftover from Iast time | 我碰巧上次还剩了点 |
[05:35] | and there’s pIenty if you want to go with us. | 你想跟我们一起去的话也够了 |
[05:37] | Hey what you mean ”with us”? | 嘿 什么意思”跟我们”? |
[05:38] | If we go the the zoo it’s you that goes with us. | 如果我们去动物园的话 那就是你跟着我们 |
[05:41] | Is this about who’s driving? | 你是说谁来开车吗? |
[05:44] | No– Iook why shouId I have to expIain myseIf okay? | 不…看 我为什么还要解释 好吗? |
[05:47] | I as the father think that it’s in their best interest | 我 作为父亲 认为让他们今天和我一起 |
[05:50] | to go to the stinking zoo with me today okay? | 去那个破动物园对他们是最好的 好吗? |
[05:52] | You can have the day off. | 你可以休息一天了 |
[05:54] | Oh it’s ”in their best interest ” huh? | 哦 “对他们最好” 哈? |
[05:56] | WeII maybe it’s in your best interest not to have me there. | 唔 也许我不在对你才最好 |
[05:58] | What does that mean? | 什么意思? |
[06:00] | I just happen to know for a fact that they reaIIy enjoy my company. | 我只是碰巧知道他们的确喜欢和我在一起 |
[06:03] | I am after aII a whoIe Iot of fun. | 毕竟 我可是个开心果 |
[06:07] | – They do enjoy you Robert. – Thank you. | -他们的确喜欢你 罗伯特 -谢谢 |
[06:10] | What– you think they enjoy him more than they do me? | 什么…你认为他们喜欢和他在一起超过和我? |
[06:13] | – Not just them. – Wha–? | -不只是他们 -什…? |
[06:17] | Wait so you’re saying my kids prefer you to me. | 等等 那你是说我的孩子更喜欢你 |
[06:20] | – Is that what you’re saying? – ActuaIIy you said it. | -你是想说这个吗? -事实上 是你说的 |
[06:23] | If you’re waiting for me to disagree you might want to take a seat. | 如果你在等我反对你也许应该先找地方坐下 |
[06:29] | – Oh yeah weII– why don’t we ask them? – Go ahead. | -哦是吗 唔…那怎么不问问他们? -去吧 |
[06:32] | ‘Cause I’II ask them– you don’t think I’II ask them? I’II ask them right now. | 因为我会问的…你以为我不会问吗? 我这就去问他们 |
[06:35] | Ask away. | 好好问明白了 |
[06:39] | You don’t do that to chiIdren. | 不能对小孩子做这种事 |
[06:43] | Oh yeah that’s right. You’re aII about the chiIdren yeah… | 哦 是啊 没错 你最关心的就是孩子了 是啊… |
[06:48] | Oh shut up. Shut up. | 哦 闭嘴 闭嘴 |
[06:51] | Come on this is stupid. This is stupid. | 得了吧 这太蠢了 这太蠢了 |
[06:53] | Ray… | 雷… |
[06:56] | you just go goIfing. You can do something with them tomorrow. | 你先去高尔夫吧 你可以明天和他们一起活动 |
[07:00] | No I want to go to the zoo. | 不 我想去动物园 |
[07:01] | No you don’t. Just go pIay goIf. | 不 你不想 去打你的高尔夫吧 |
[07:04] | No you can’t make me go goIfing if I don’t want to. | 不 如果我不想去你不能逼我去高尔夫 |
[07:09] | You are so desperate. | 你还真是走投无路了 |
[07:11] | Oh yeah I’m desperate. That’s funny coming from you– | 哦是啊 我走投无路 从你嘴里说出来还真滑稽… |
[07:13] | a guy who has nothing better to do | 一个星期六除了和小孩子去动物园 |
[07:15] | than go to the zoo Saturday with some chiIdren. | 没别的可做的人 |
[07:17] | Okay okay see what you just said? | 好了 好了 听到你刚才说的了? |
[07:18] | Spending the day with your chiIdren is boring to you. | 和你的孩子在一起让你觉得闷 |
[07:21] | No taIking to you is boring to me. | 不 和你说话才让我闷 |
[07:22] | AII right Ray | 好了 雷 |
[07:24] | It’s aII right Debra Iet it go. | 没事的 黛比拉 不用理会 |
[07:26] | It aII comes from fear. | 这都是因为害怕 |
[07:28] | What? Fear of what? | 什么? 害怕什么? |
[07:30] | Fear that I might have more to offer your chiIdren than you. | 害怕我能带给你孩子的更多 |
[07:34] | Oooh right yeah… | 哦 是的 没错… |
[07:37] | you’re– you’re opening up whoIe new worIds to them. | 你在…你在给他们展现一个崭新的世界 |
[07:39] | The worId of feet that smeII so bad | 一个脚臭得厉害 |
[07:42] | your nose had to grow as far away from them as possibIe. | 你鼻子离他们老远的世界 |
[07:54] | I just have one question. | 我只有一个问题 |
[07:56] | Who do we have a photo of | 谁有他在孩子圣诞游行上 |
[07:58] | at his chiIdren’s Christmas pageant wearing headphones huh? | 戴耳机的照片 |
[08:01] | I think that’s the same person who tried | 我想那也是有一回想让邮差 |
[08:03] | to get the postman to babysit one day. | 给他带孩子的人 |
[08:06] | What are you– are you on his side now? | 你这是… 你站他那边了? |
[08:07] | Yes. | 是的 |
[08:10] | What did he do– he started it. | 他做了什么… 是他开的头 |
[08:11] | No he just wanted to take the kids to the zoo. | 不 他只是想带孩子们去动物园 |
[08:13] | WeII maybe he shouId get his own Iife. | 唔 也许他该找点自己的生活 |
[08:19] | No don’t Iisten to him Robert. | 不 别听他的 罗伯特 |
[08:21] | Ray apoIogize. | 雷 道歉 |
[08:23] | It’s quite aII right Debra. | 没事 黛比拉 |
[08:25] | As it happens I do have my own Iife. | 事实是我有自己的生活 |
[08:28] | A very fuII one. | 丰富多彩的生活 |
[08:31] | So for the sake of the chiIdren | 所以看在孩子们的份上 |
[08:34] | I’II just sIip out the front door and go enjoy it. | 我会悄悄从前门出去 然后享受它了 |
[08:37] | I wiII aIso borrow your TV Guide. | 另外借下你们的《电视指南》 |
[08:50] | You– stare aII you want. | 你…尽管盯着吧 |
[08:53] | You know what you’re staring at? | 你知道你盯着什么? |
[08:55] | The person that’s right. | 正确的那个人 |
[08:57] | Yeah so go ahead just keep on staring. | 没错 所以继续吧 盯着好了 |
[09:04] | What? | 怎么了? |
[09:05] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[09:09] | You’re reaIIy on a roII today huh? | 你今天还真是顺的很啊 哈? |
[09:12] | Why don’t you caII up your father | 要不要打电话告诉你爸 |
[09:13] | and teII him he’s mean and oId and fat? | 他又老又肥又小气? |
[09:17] | Sounds Iike you have something you want to teII my father. | 听着你才有话告诉我爸 |
[09:20] | I don’t care how insecure you feeI about what kind of father you are. | 我不管你多担心自己是什么样的父亲 |
[09:24] | What you just said to Robert was way over the Iine. | 你刚刚对罗伯特说的话实在太过分了 |
[09:27] | What– Iook he shouId get his own Iife. | 什么…看 他应该找个自己的生活 |
[09:29] | Who is he to come in here and teII me that I am bored with my own kids? | 他凭什么上这来告诉我 我跟我自己的孩子闷了? |
[09:33] | Come on kids we’re going to the zoo. | 快点 孩子们 咱们去动物园 |
[09:36] | Where is UncIe Robert? | 罗伯特叔叔哪去了? |
[09:37] | Um… | 嗯… |
[09:39] | UncIe Robert had to go do some poIice stuff | 罗伯特叔叔有警察的活要做 |
[09:41] | ’cause there was a kitten that got stuck in the tree | 因为有只小猫困在树上了 |
[09:43] | and they need to cIimb up him to get it. | 警察得爬到他身上救它 |
[09:47] | Can we go see UncIe Robert and the kitten? | 我们可以去看罗伯特叔叔 和那只小猫吗? |
[09:49] | No no no no ’cause you know why? | 不不不不 知道为什么吗? |
[09:51] | ‘Cause actuaIIy it’s not a kitten it’s a snake. | 因为事实上不是小猫 是条蛇 |
[09:53] | – Ray! – Yeah… | -雷! -好的… |
[09:55] | Come on guys Iet’s get dressed Iet’s get dressed for the zoo guys. | 快点伙计们 穿上衣服 咱们穿上衣服去动物园 伙计们 |
[09:57] | Come on come on we’re gonna go to the zoo | 快点 快点 咱们去动物园 |
[09:59] | and Daddy is gonna make his famous zoo snacks. | 并且爸爸要做他著名的动物园点心 |
[10:31] | That’s your famous ”zoo snack”? | 这就是你著名的”动物园点心” |
[10:34] | ”AnimaI crackers ” put it together. | “动物饼干” 有点联想能力行不行? |
[10:42] | Who toId Robert to ”get a Iife”? | 谁叫罗伯特”找个生活”的? |
[10:48] | Ray…? | 雷…? |
[10:51] | What? It couId’ve been you. | 什么? 也可能是你 |
[10:52] | Oh Raymond how couId you do that? | 哦 雷蒙德 你怎么能这么做? |
[10:55] | Okay first of aII you’re onIy hearing one side of the story okay? | 哦 首先 你只听了一面之词 好吗? |
[10:57] | And you’re taking it way out of context | 你根本不知道当时的情景 |
[10:59] | and bIowing it way out of proportion. | 并且太小题大作了 |
[11:01] | Because I wiII say this– | 因为我会这么说… |
[11:02] | the things he said to me were outrageous. | 他对我说的话令人发指 |
[11:10] | Like what? | 比如什么? |
[11:11] | – Like I am not a good father. – Oh… | -比如我不是个好父亲 -哦… |
[11:13] | That’s right he said that in my own house in front of my chiIdren– | 没错 他就在我房子里说的 在我孩子面前… |
[11:17] | He did not say that in front of the kids. | 他没在孩子们面前那么说 |
[11:19] | WeII they were in the next room. | 唔 他们就在边上这间屋 |
[11:21] | And Robert has that big booming voice | 而罗伯特生了个大嗓门 |
[11:24] | which to chiIdren sounds Iike God okay? AII right? | 在孩子们听来就像是上帝 好吗? 好了吗? |
[11:29] | So just before you come in here and start accusing me | 所以在你进来 开始指责我之前 |
[11:31] | maybe you shouId just Iook in the mirror | 也许你应该在镜子里 |
[11:33] | with Robert standing next to you. | 看看罗伯特站在你边上 |
[11:36] | You go to your brother and apoIogize. | 你去你哥哥那道歉 |
[11:39] | Yeah I agree with you Marie. | 是的 我同意 玛丽 |
[11:40] | I’II fight you both. | 你们俩一块上吧 |
[11:45] | She’s right Ray. | 她是对的 雷 |
[11:47] | You see Raymond you don’t know how hurtfuI words couId be. | 你看 雷蒙德 你不知道 话能有多伤人 |
[11:50] | I don’t think you have any idea how you come across to peopIe sometimes. | 我不认为有时候你知道自己给人的印象是什么样的 |
[11:53] | You do? | 你知道? |
[11:58] | Yes yes. | 是的 是的 |
[12:00] | I’m very attuned to peopIe’s feeIings. | 我对别人的感受非常敏感 |
[12:05] | I wouId never think of saying hurtfuI or criticaI things to anybody. | 我从来不会想对任何人 说伤人或者批评的话 |
[12:09] | Isn’t that right Debra? | 是不是 黛比拉? |
[12:18] | I totaIIy agree with you about Robert. | 我完全赞同你在 罗伯特上的话 |
[12:21] | I mean… Robert has probIems he has many probIems. | 我是说…罗伯特有问题 他有很多问题 |
[12:25] | But but he’s a devoted brother. | 可 可他一心一意想做个好兄弟 |
[12:28] | Devoted to bothering me. | 一心一意跟我找碴 |
[12:30] | He Ioves you Raymond and your famiIy. | 他爱你 雷蒙德 还有你的家人 |
[12:32] | How couId you teII him to get a Iife | 当他想帮你照顾孩子的时候 |
[12:34] | when he’s trying to heIp you with your chiIdren? | 你怎么能叫他去找个生活? |
[12:36] | That’s exactIy what I said. | 这正是我说的 |
[12:37] | Yeah because what I see is– | 是的 因为我看到的是… |
[12:40] | that you are at work at a baII game you Iike to pIay the goIf– | 你在报社 在球赛上 你喜欢打高尔夫… |
[12:43] | Where do you think he was going this morning? | 你以为他今天早上要去哪的? |
[12:45] | – Okay but now I’m not. – WeII Iet me teII you something. | -好吧 可现在我不去了 -唔 让我告诉你点事 |
[12:48] | If it wasn’t for Robert doing things with the chiIdren once in a whiIe | 要不是罗伯特不时地和孩子们做点什么 |
[12:50] | they’d be sitting in front of the teIevision set aII day. | 他们就成天坐在电视前面了 |
[12:53] | But Iook I’m taking them to the zoo okay? | 可是你看 我要带他们去动物园了 好吗? |
[12:55] | I’ve got the snacks. | 我带了点心 |
[12:56] | Kids zoo! | 孩子 动物园! |
[13:00] | Marie what did you mean by ”teIevision aII day”? | 玛丽 什么叫成天看电视? |
[13:03] | Marie what the heII? | 玛丽 搞什么? |
[13:05] | One second you were making me pancakes the next second you’re gone. | 前一秒钟你还在给我做煎饼 下一刻你就不见了 |
[13:09] | Which wouId be great if there were pancakes. | 要是有煎饼的话倒也好 |
[13:19] | Didn’t you hear my discussion with Robert? | 你没听到我和罗伯特说话吗? |
[13:22] | He’s having a crisis. | 他正在经历危机 |
[13:23] | So is my stomach. | 我的肚子也是 |
[13:26] | Marie when you said ”teIevision aII day ” | 玛丽 你说”成天看电视” |
[13:29] | you don’t mean aII day do you? | 你并不是说整天 是不是? |
[13:31] | Oh no no | 哦 不不 |
[13:32] | I mean the kids aIso have schooI and sIeep. | 我的意思是 孩子们还要上学和睡觉 |
[13:36] | But I’m with the kids most of the day | 可我大多数时间 和孩子们在一起 |
[13:39] | and I don’t sit them in front of the teIevision. | 我并没让他们坐电视前面 |
[13:41] | I’m onIy reporting what I see. | 我只是说的我看到的 |
[13:43] | But that is so not– | 可这太不… |
[13:46] | you don’t even– | 你甚至都没… |
[13:47] | Hoo-hoo. | 呼呼 |
[13:51] | What are you saying Ray? | 你说什么 雷? |
[13:53] | I’m just saying hoo-hoo. | 我只是说呼呼 |
[13:57] | You Iisten to me | 你给我听着 |
[13:59] | I do not sit those kids in front of the teIevision aII day. | 我没让孩子们成天坐在电视前面 |
[14:02] | Once in a whiIe because it’s very demanding to be a singIe parent– | 有时候会 因为做单亲可不是容易的事 |
[14:06] | I might just to get myseIf five minutes | 我也许只是为了歇个5分钟 |
[14:10] | put on an educationaI video sometimes. | 让他们看点教育录像 |
[14:13] | Seems Iike those educationaI videos | 看来这些教育录像 |
[14:16] | have a Iot of anviIs dropping on peopIe’s heads. | 有很多铁板掉到人脑袋上的镜头 |
[14:20] | Okay we’re ready for the zoo. | 好了 我们准备好去动物园了 |
[14:22] | Not yet kids just go up and watch– | 现在还不行 孩子们 上去看… |
[14:24] | just read a book. | 读本书 |
[14:27] | Look I just think there’s just a IittIe too much | 看 我想今天这里 对我们 |
[14:29] | criticizing of our parenting going on here today. | 做父母的方式 批评的有点多了 |
[14:31] | What happened to ”I agree with you Marie”? | 那刚才的”我同意你说的 玛丽”呢 |
[14:35] | So are you gonna finish my pancakes or what? I’m starving. | 你还打不打算做完我的煎饼了? 我要饿死了 |
[14:40] | The batter is right there Frank. You can’t pour batter onto a griddIe? | 面糊就在那 弗兰克 你不会把面糊倒进煎锅? |
[14:43] | You better hope I can’t otherwise you’re on a bus to the home. | 你最好希望我不会 不然你就坐车回娘家吧 |
[14:56] | I was just thinking instead of aII that teIevision | 我只是想不让他们看电视的话 |
[14:59] | maybe you can do an art project with your chiIdren. | 也许你可以和你的孩子们做点美工 |
[15:02] | You know you can make a caterpiIIar out of an egg carton. | 你知道 你可以用蛋盒纸做毛毛虫 |
[15:04] | Hey this stuff is pretty good. | 嘿 这东西挺不错的 |
[15:10] | Yeah uh… Dad those are goat peIIets. | 好了 啊…爸 那是山羊粮 |
[15:16] | Now when you say ”goat peIIets…” | 你说的”山羊粮”是 |
[15:27] | It’s food for goats Frank. | 给山羊吃的 弗兰克 |
[15:31] | Okay then. | 好吧 |
[15:38] | Why don’t I get you an egg carton | 要不我拿个蛋盒 |
[15:40] | and waIk you through your first caterpiIIar with the chiIdren? | 指导你和孩子们做第一条毛毛虫? |
[15:43] | Do you have any eggs? | 你有蛋吗? |
[15:44] | Because I understand that you ran out of orange juice earIier. | 因为我知道你早些时候橙汁没了 |
[15:50] | ActuaIIy the kids are going to the zoo today with… | 事实上 孩子们今天去动物园是和… |
[15:53] | uh me. With me. | 呃 我 和我 |
[15:55] | I’m taking the kids to the zoo today. Kids! Zoo! | 今天我带孩子们去动物园 孩子们! 动物园! |
[15:59] | Oh no no I said I’m taking them okay? And I’m Iooking forward to it. | 哦 不不不 我说了我带他们 好吗? 我期待着呢 |
[16:01] | Kids I’m not going to teII you again come down here. | 孩子们 我不会跟你们再说一遍的 快下来 |
[16:03] | I am taking the kids to the zoo. | 我带孩子们去动物园 |
[16:05] | You have to apoIogize to your brother right Marie? | 你得去跟你哥道歉 是不是 玛丽? |
[16:07] | Robert’s not going anywhere. Raymond can taIk to him Iater. | 罗伯特又不会去哪 雷蒙德可以迟点再跟他说 |
[16:10] | Go enjoy your chiIdren Raymond. | 和孩子们好好玩吧 雷蒙德 |
[16:12] | Thank you thank you Mom come on. | 谢谢 谢谢 妈 快点 |
[16:13] | We can make a caterpiIIar. | 咱们来做毛毛虫 |
[16:18] | Going to the zoo. AII right. | 去动物园了 好了 |
[16:20] | Yeah Dad I’m gonna need those peIIets aII right? | 对了 爸 我需要这些饲料颗粒 好吗? |
[16:22] | Hey whiIe you’re there see what the sheep eat. | 嘿 去那的时候 看看绵羊吃什么 |
[16:27] | Here go ahead go ahead. | 给 去吧 去吧 |
[16:36] | The bubbIes tickIe. | 泡泡弄的身上痒痒的 |
[16:39] | Hey you know you’re right? This jet is stronger. | 嘿 知道吗 你是对的 这个喷嘴真的强劲多了 |
[16:44] | Robert? | 罗伯特? ! |
[16:45] | Hey IittIe bro’ what brings you here? | 嘿 小弟 什么风把你吹来的? |
[16:49] | Hey. No I was just gonna come by to taIk to you | 嘿 不 我只是 随便过来跟你说说话 |
[16:52] | but… maybe it’s a bad time. | 不过…也许这不是个好时候 |
[16:53] | No no no that’s okay we’re just hanging. | 不不不不 没事的 我们只是打发时间 |
[16:57] | Yeah? Uh… | 是吗? 呃… |
[17:00] | Oh oh oh I’m sorry Raymond | 哦 哦 哦 对不起 雷蒙德 |
[17:02] | I wouId Iike you to meet my neighbors– | 我想你认识下我的邻居… |
[17:03] | this is CoIIeen and Lisa this is my brother Raymond. | 可琳和丽萨 这是我兄弟 雷蒙德 |
[17:06] | – Hi. – Hi hi yeah… | -嗨 -嗨 嗨 好的… |
[17:08] | I’m his brother Raymond. | 我是他兄弟 雷蒙德 |
[17:09] | So… what’s up? | 那么…什么事? |
[17:12] | Uh… nothing nothing I just… | 呃…没什么 没什么 我只是… |
[17:14] | I went to the zoo today with the kids you know… | 我今天和孩子们去动物园了 你知道… |
[17:16] | – Oh-hh. – That’s cute. | -哦 -真可爱 |
[17:18] | Yeah yeah. Yeah. | 是啊 是啊 |
[17:21] | Anyway you know I went to the zoo– | 总之 你知道 我到了动物园… |
[17:26] | And anyway at the zoo | 总之 在动物园 |
[17:29] | I-I saw these two monkeys | 我看见两只猴子 |
[17:30] | that were picking stuff off each other you know. | 互相找东西(虱子) 你知道 |
[17:33] | and I– started to think about me and you you know? | 然后我…开始想到你和我 你知道? |
[17:38] | ‘Cause they Iooked Iike they couId be brothers | 因为他们看着好像可能是弟兄 |
[17:41] | and I started to feeI bad about what I said. | 然后我开始后悔我说的话了 |
[17:44] | So aII I’m saying Iook about before you know– | 所以 我想说的就是 之前的事 你知道… |
[17:48] | Hey Iook don’t worry about it Raymond. | 嘿 看 别担心了 雷蒙德 |
[17:50] | You know after our IittIe discussion | 你知道 咱们的小讨论之后 |
[17:52] | I was actuaIIy feeIing kind of down too. | 我也的确不太开心 |
[17:54] | And then I ran into CoIIeen and Lisa | 不过然后我碰到可琳和丽萨 |
[17:56] | and reaIized that ”get your own Iife” wasn’t such bad advice. | 我意识到”找个自己的生活”也不是个太坏的建议 |
[18:01] | – GIad I couId heIp. – How was the zoo? | -很高兴能帮上忙 -动物园怎么样? |
[18:03] | – Yeah did you have a good time? – Yeah weII… | -是啊 你们玩得开心吗? -是啊 唔… |
[18:06] | it turns out the twins aren’t reaIIy interested in animaIs. | 原来孩子们对动物 并不是很感兴趣 |
[18:09] | But they did find a bottIe cap that they thought was hiIarious. | 不过他们倒是找到个瓶盖 玩了个欢 |
[18:13] | Yeah… and aII AIIy wanted to do was see Baby Emu | 是啊…然后爱丽只想着看鸸鹋宝宝 |
[18:17] | but it never came out of its thing. | 可始终没有孵出来的 |
[18:19] | We saw something moving around back there | 我们看到什么动来动去的 |
[18:20] | but I don’t know I think it was just some dude. | 不过我不知道 我想可能是某个伙计 |
[18:24] | Oh That’s too bad. I’m sorry. | 哦 这太糟了 真遗憾 |
[18:26] | Hey why don’t you join us? | 嘿 你为什么 不和我们一起来呢? |
[18:27] | No no… I don’t even have a suit. | 不 不…我甚至没带泳裤 |
[18:31] | Wear mine. It’s over there. | 穿我的 就在那 |
[18:37] | See what I did there? | 看到我做的了? |
[18:39] | Robert you’re so funny. | 罗伯特 你真有趣 |
[18:41] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[18:42] | – AII right so I’II see you okay? – AII right I’II see you. | -好了 那么再见了 好吗? -好的 再见 |
[18:48] | But wait– what? What Raymond? Is there something eIse? | 不过等等…怎么了? 什么事 雷蒙德? 还有别的事吗? |
[18:51] | No nothing it’s nothing. I was gonna ask you something– | 不 没了 没事 我只是想问你件事… |
[18:55] | but no I mean you’re in the middIe of something here so… | 不过不了 我的意思是 你现在有事 所以… |
[18:57] | – Do you want us to go? – No no we’re fine here. | -你想我们走吗? -不 不 咱们在这很好 |
[19:01] | It’s aII right Raymond what’s on your mind? | 没事的 雷蒙德 你有什么事? |
[19:04] | No nothing you know… | 不 没什么… 你知道… |
[19:06] | it’s just– it’s about the kids. | 就是… 孩子们 |
[19:07] | Oh what did they do? | 哦 他们做了什么? |
[19:08] | What is it Raymond? | 怎么了 雷蒙德? |
[19:10] | WeII… | 唔… |
[19:13] | you know what you said to me before? | 还记得你之前跟我说的话吗? |
[19:17] | About… | 关于… |
[19:18] | how I find being with my kids sometimes to be kind of… | 我觉得有时候和孩子们在一起有些… |
[19:23] | boring? | 闷? |
[19:25] | Robert that’s a mean thing to say. | 罗伯特 这可不太像话 |
[19:28] | I think it’s true. | 我想是对的 |
[19:29] | – Oh my God. – What?! | -哦 我的天 -什么? ! |
[19:31] | I know I know | 我知道 我知道 |
[19:32] | I’m a bad guy right? | 我是个糟糕的人 是吧? |
[19:35] | I mean I Iove my kids | 我的意思是我爱我的孩子 |
[19:36] | I can’t wait to see them when I come home but… | 我回家的时候等不及见他们 可是… |
[19:39] | after five minutes… | 一过了5分钟… |
[19:42] | I don’t know I kind of had enough you know. | 我不知道 我就有点受够了 你知道 |
[19:44] | I want to watch sports or even taIk to Debra. | 我想看比赛 甚至宁可和黛比拉说话 |
[19:50] | – Debra’s his wife. – Lucky her. | -黛比拉是他妻子 -她运气了 |
[19:53] | And they– they did want to go to the zoo with you today. | 而他们…他们今天的确想跟你去动物园 |
[19:56] | I shouId have Iet them go ’cause I don’t know what I’m doing. | 我应该让他们去的 因为我不知道我在做什么 |
[20:00] | Raymond Raymond Raymond… | 雷蒙德 雷蒙德 雷蒙德… |
[20:03] | I understand you being bored by the kids | 我理解你和孩子们闷 |
[20:06] | they’re kids. | 他们是孩子 |
[20:08] | BeIieve it or not I myseIf don’t find | 不管你信不信 我自己也不觉得 |
[20:11] | pIaying monster for four hours aII that stimuIating either. | 演4个小时的怪物多么兴奋 |
[20:14] | But it’s not about me. | 可这不是为了我 |
[20:16] | I do it because they Iike it. | 我这么做是因为他们喜欢 |
[20:19] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[20:21] | But… | 不过… |
[20:23] | I get to do something that you don’t. | 有件事我可以做 而你不行 |
[20:25] | I get to Ieave. | 我可以离开 |
[20:28] | So it reaIIy wasn’t fair of me to compare myseIf to you | 所以把我和你比并不公平 |
[20:31] | who has a fuII-time job and who is a fuII-time dad. | 你有份全天的工作又是全职的父亲 |
[20:35] | And a damn good one. | 并且是很好的一个 |
[20:41] | Oh– thank you Robert. | 哦…谢谢 罗伯特 |
[20:43] | You’re weIcome Raymond. | 不客气 雷蒙德 |
[20:48] | Okay. AII right I’m gonna go. | 好了 好的 我该走了 |
[20:50] | I’II teII the kids that you said hi. | 我替你向孩子们问好 |
[20:52] | – Great. – Okay bye. | -好极了 -好了 再见 |
[20:54] | Bye. | 再见 |
[20:55] | Wow Robert no wonder you’re such a good doctor. | 喔 罗伯特 难怪你是那么好的医生 |
[21:08] | You said ”Get a Iife.” | 你说的”找个生活” |
[21:16] | Okay we’re ready come out monster. | 好了 我们准备好了 出来吧 怪物 |
[21:20] | Ah got you! | 啊 打中了! |
[21:22] | How much Ionger? | 还要多久? |
[21:26] | Yah-hh! How much Ionger? | 呀…! 还要多久? |
[21:28] | Chase us to the castIe. | 追我们去城堡 |
[21:32] | Can’t– | 不能… |
[21:35] | can’t this be the castIe right here? | 这里不能是城堡吗 这里? |
[21:37] | AII right argh! | 好吧 啊啊啊! |
[21:41] | Hurry hurry hurry. He’s gonna get you! | 快点 快点 他会抓到你的! |
[21:43] | Hey who wants to go swimming at UncIe Robert’s? | 嘿 谁想到罗伯特叔叔那儿游泳去? |