时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Oh honey you Iook so beautifuI. | 哦 宝贝 你真漂亮 |
[00:06] | Okay. So you go wait out in the car and Daddy wiII be right out. | 好了 你去外面车里等着 爸爸马上就出来 |
[00:10] | – Bye Mommy. – Bye sweetie oh. | -拜 妈咪 -拜 甜心 哦 |
[00:16] | Ray what are you doing? | 雷 干什么呢? |
[00:18] | Why can’t you take her to this thing? | 你怎么不带她去这种事? |
[00:21] | Because… | 因为… |
[00:22] | it’s a father-daughter dance. | 这是父女舞会 |
[00:26] | Why don’t they have a father-daughter poker night at the race track? | 他们怎么没有 父女赛道扑克之夜? |
[00:30] | And you know what I wouId Iove? | 你知道我会喜欢什么? |
[00:32] | Ask one of the other fathers to fiIm you two dancing. | 叫其他父亲拍你们俩跳舞 |
[00:35] | Fast and sIow. | 快舞和慢舞都要 |
[00:38] | And stay the fuII two hours! | 待足两个小时! |
[00:40] | Have a good time. | 好好玩 |
[00:42] | There better be booze at this thing. | 那儿最好有酒 |
[00:49] | Watch me Daddy! | 看我的 爸爸! |
[00:54] | Hey that’s good. Where did you Iearn that? | 嘿 不错 你从哪学的? |
[00:56] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[00:59] | What are you Iike 21 22 now? | 你多大 21 22了? |
[01:01] | I’m nine. | 我9岁 |
[01:03] | Oh right. Nine. | 哦 对 9岁 |
[01:06] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[01:43] | HeIIo Raymond. Want to make a baby? | 哈喽 雷蒙德 想不想造宝宝? |
[01:54] | Oh reaIIy Ray? Again? | 哦 真的吗 雷? 又来了? |
[02:09] | Uh-huh. | 嚒嚒嚒嚒嚒 |
[02:14] | Deb Deb just wait a minute. | 黛比 黛比 等一下 |
[02:16] | What? | 什么? |
[02:20] | We’ve been having sex every day for the Iast three months. | 咱们过去三个月天天嘿咻 |
[02:24] | I’m starting to feeI Iike a piece of meat. | 我开始感觉像堆死肉了 |
[02:34] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:40] | Boy you reaIIy want a kid huh? | 哦 你真的想要个孩子 哈? |
[02:42] | – What do you mean? Don’t you? – Yeah you know– | -什么意思? 你不想? -想 你知道 |
[02:46] | – Huh? – I don’t know. | -哈? -我不知道 |
[02:48] | WeII… what? I mean wasn’t this the pIan? | 唔…怎么了? 我是说 这不是计划中的吗? |
[02:52] | We’ve been trying for three months. Aren’t you the one | 咱们已经试了三个月了 不是你说的你想要个 |
[02:55] | that said you wanted a IittIe Ray or… Raymona? | 小雷或者…雷蒙娜的吗? |
[03:03] | Yeah. | 是 |
[03:05] | Yeah… I don’t know. | 是…我不知道 |
[03:08] | What are you saying? | 这话什么意思? |
[03:11] | You don’t want to have kids? | 你不想要孩子? |
[03:12] | Does it have to be right this second? | 非得就这会吗? |
[03:15] | I can’t beIieve you’re teIIing me this now! | 真不敢相信你现在这么说! |
[03:18] | You just don’t want responsibiIity! | 你就是不想负责任! |
[03:21] | That’s what this is about. You’re a baby! | 就是这样 你是个孩子! |
[03:23] | Yes and you know what they say about babies having babies– | 是的 另外你知道他们怎么说孩子生孩子的 |
[03:26] | – it’s a crisis. – Oh you… | -灾难 -哦 你… |
[03:30] | My God! This is aII I’ve thought about for– for a year. | 天哪! 我都想了有…有一年了 |
[03:34] | WeII maybe you shouId deveIop | 唔 也许你应该培养点 |
[03:37] | some other interests. | 别的兴趣爱好 |
[03:38] | Look wait stop! AII I’m saying is | 看 等等 别走! 我想说的是 |
[03:41] | you shouIdn’t get so nutty about being pregnant. | 你不该为怀孕这么发痴 |
[03:43] | WeII why the heII not?! | 唔 该死的为什么不?! |
[03:44] | WeII first of aII the Ianguage– not reaIIy for chiIdren. | 唔 首先 那个用语 少儿不宜 |
[03:48] | Just Iet it happen okay? If it happens then it happens. | 顺其自然吧 好吗? 来了就来了 |
[03:51] | No no you have to keep at it! | 不不 你必须坚持! |
[03:53] | There’s onIy so many days per month! | 一个月也只有那么些天! |
[03:55] | I’m just saying we shouIdn’t get our hopes up okay? | 我只是说咱们不应该放弃希望 好吗? |
[03:57] | In case… | 万一… |
[04:01] | you know! | 你知道的! |
[04:04] | Whatever. | 随便了 |
[04:11] | Ray… you do know | 雷…你知道的 |
[04:13] | that three months of trying isn’t that Iong right? | 试三个月也不是那么长 不是吗? |
[04:16] | Don’t Iook at me I don’t even want to taIk about it. | 别看这我 我甚至根本不想谈这个 |
[04:19] | Oh sweetie. | 哦 宝贝 |
[04:20] | It’s normaI. ReaIIy. | 这很正常 真的 |
[04:24] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[04:26] | – I got this feeIing. – Yeah? A feeIing? | -我有感觉 -是吗? 感觉? |
[04:31] | Three months. We shouId have had a kid aIready. | 三个月了 孩子都该生出来了 |
[04:36] | No Iisten. Ray I’m teIIing you. | 不 听着 雷 我跟你说 |
[04:39] | Look my father said some stuff okay? | 看 我爸说了些话 好吗? |
[04:41] | Us Barones we’re supposed to be reaIIy ”vireaI.” | 我们巴伦家的 我们应该”精力旺盛”的 |
[04:44] | I mean I shouId have– | 我是说 我应该已经 |
[04:46] | I shouId have been abIe to impregnate you by now. | 我应该已经可以让你怀上了 |
[04:49] | – Your dad said that? – He said knock you up but yeah. | -你爸说的? -她说的搞大你肚子 不过是的 |
[04:58] | Ray Iook honey | 雷 看 亲爱的 |
[05:00] | my gynecoIogist said that it might take severaI months… | 我的妇产科大夫说 也许得几个月 |
[05:04] | to knock me up. | 才能搞大我肚子 |
[05:08] | Oh honey you have nothing to worry about. | 哦 亲爱的 你没什么可担心的 |
[05:12] | We have nothing to worry about. | 咱们没什么可担心 |
[05:20] | I guess if it’s a girI it doesn’t have to be Raymona. | 我觉得如果是个女孩 不用非得叫雷蒙娜 |
[05:24] | I aIso Iike AIexandra. | 我也喜欢亚历桑德拉 |
[05:28] | AIIy. | 爱丽 |
[05:29] | Yeah I Iike that. | 是的 我也喜欢 |
[05:39] | My father’s an idiot. | 我爸是个白痴 |
[05:42] | Yeah yeah I couId use Iess of a Frank image right now. | 是的是的 我现在可不用想着他 |
[05:52] | Oh hi Marie. | 哦 嗨 玛丽 |
[05:54] | – Hi dear hi. – Hi. | -嗨 亲爱的 嗨 -嗨 |
[05:56] | Come on in. Ray’s not even home yet. Frank and Robert stiII parking? | 快进来 雷还没回来 弗兰克和罗伯特还在停车吗? |
[05:59] | Frank’s Iooking for a broken meter. | 弗兰克在找坏掉的计时器 |
[06:01] | If Robert wasn’t with him he’d break one himseIf. | 要是罗伯特没跟他在一起 他就自己弄坏一个 |
[06:05] | I made you some appetizers for tonight. I hope you don’t mind dear. | 我给你做了些晚上的开胃菜 希望你不介意 亲爱的 |
[06:09] | Oh pIease. Any time you want to come over with food | 哦 拜托 你什么时候想带吃的来 |
[06:11] | you’re more than weIcome. | 这都再欢迎不过了 |
[06:15] | – So how have you been? – Good and you? | -那你怎么样了? -很好 你呢? |
[06:17] | Good. | 很好 |
[06:19] | You’re pregnant. | 你怀孕了 |
[06:23] | – No I’m not. – Yes you are! | -不 我没有 -是的 你有! |
[06:24] | Yes I am. | 是的 我有 |
[06:35] | – Oh I am so happy for you! – So am I! | -哦 我真为你高兴! -我也是! |
[06:40] | – When did you find out? – Today. | -什么时候发现的? -今天 |
[06:41] | I haven’t even toId Ray yet. | 我甚至还没告诉雷 |
[06:43] | – You haven’t? – No! | -还没有? -没! |
[06:44] | – How exciting! – Yes. | -太激动了! -是的 |
[06:45] | Oh you’re going to make such a good mother. | 哦 你将是多好的母亲啊! |
[06:46] | Oh you’re going to be such a good grandmother. | 哦 你会是多好的祖母啊! |
[06:48] | I know. | 我知道 |
[06:54] | – Hey. – Hey. | -嘿 -嘿 |
[07:05] | So you found a parking space Frank? | 这么说你们找着停车位了 弗兰克? |
[07:08] | I hate aII these damn fire hydrants! | 我恨那些消防栓! |
[07:11] | I’m gIad dogs pee on them! | 我要做快乐的狗 朝它们撒尿! |
[07:19] | Sorry about that Frank. | 真遗憾 弗兰克 |
[07:21] | Yeah damn fire hydrants. | 是啊 该死的消防栓 |
[07:25] | – So how you doing Robert? – ActuaIIy I’m doing good. | -那么你好吗 罗伯特? -事实上 我很好 |
[07:29] | – I met a girI. – Oh reaIIy? | -我遇到了个姑娘 -哦 真的? |
[07:31] | – Yeah. – What’s her name? | -是的 -她叫什么? |
[07:32] | Joanne. Oh she’s great. | 乔安 哦 她棒极了 |
[07:37] | We’ve onIy been out one time but I think that this– | 我们只出去了一次 不过我想这… |
[07:39] | Debra’s pregnant! | 黛布拉怀孕了! |
[07:42] | It’s true! It’s true! I just found out! | 是真的! 是真的! 我刚知道的! |
[07:49] | Oh. | 哦 |
[07:50] | Now I feeI bad going on about not being abIe to park. | 现在我后悔叨叨停不了车了 |
[07:54] | – ”UncIe Robert.” No no no. – Yeah. | -“罗伯特叔叔” 不不不 -好啊 |
[07:56] | ”UncIe Bobby ” yes. ”Hey UncIe Bobby what’s up?” | “鲍比叔叔” 是的 “嘿 鲍比叔叔 什么事?” |
[07:59] | ”Nothing much kid.” | “没什么 孩子” |
[08:02] | Okay so Iisten. | 好了 听着 |
[08:04] | Ray doesn’t know yet so when he gets home you have to Iet me teII– | 雷还不知道 所以等他回来 你们得让我告诉 |
[08:07] | Raymond! My beautifuI boy! | 雷蒙德! 我漂亮的孩子! |
[08:10] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[08:15] | – So how was work? – Oh God my editor’s such an idiot. | -工作怎么样? -哦 天 我的编辑是个白痴 |
[08:18] | Okay so you had a bad day. But how about everybody eIse? | 好的 你今天过得不太好 可是其他人呢? |
[08:22] | I mean your father’s fine I’m fine and Robert’s the same as aIways. | 我是说 你爸很好 我也好 罗伯特还是老样子 |
[08:26] | But… how– | 不过…怎 |
[08:30] | how was your day Debra huh? | 你今天怎么样 黛布拉 哈? |
[08:32] | Yeah it was okay Marie. | 是 很好 玛丽 |
[08:35] | – You okay Ma? – Yes. | -你没事 妈? -是的 |
[08:37] | But the question is how is Debra? | 问题是 黛布拉好不好? |
[08:44] | – What’s going on? – Nothing. What? | -怎么回事? -没什么 怎么了? |
[08:46] | You know what Marie? Why don’t you go break out your appetizers? | 知道吗 玛丽? 你为什么不去开胃菜打开来? |
[08:49] | Yeah Ma go get those. | 是的 妈 去拿来 |
[08:50] | Okay but nobody taIk tiII I get back aII right? | 好的 谁都不许说话 直到我回来 好吗? |
[08:53] | In fact you know what’s a fun game to pIay? | 事实上 你们知道什么最好玩? |
[08:56] | ”SiIent Indian ” the no-taIking game. PIay that. | “沉默的印第安人” 不许说话的游戏 玩那个 |
[09:02] | Hey what? What are you doing? | 嘿 怎么了? 你干什么? |
[09:04] | What? Debra what? What the heII? | 什么事? 黛布拉 怎么了? 怎么回事? |
[09:06] | Ray our first few years together have been a joy to me. | 雷 咱们在一起的这几年 我非常开心 |
[09:11] | Hey what are you two doing out here? Wait a minute! | 嘿 你们俩在外面干什么? 等一下! |
[09:17] | And I think of our Iife together as a journey. | 并且我觉得咱们一起的生活是个旅程 |
[09:19] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[09:22] | Don’t you want your appetizers? | 你们不吃开胃菜吗? |
[09:26] | A great journey and aIong this path– | 在这条人生路上的美好旅程 |
[09:28] | we wouId– | 咱们会 |
[09:31] | No Ma stop! | 不 妈 停下! |
[09:32] | AIong this path we wouId share many joyfuI moments together. | 在这条路上 你我将一起分享许多欢乐的时刻 |
[09:36] | Moments that we wiII remember aI– | 咱们会记住一辈子 |
[09:38] | oh okay! | 哦 好了! |
[09:41] | – I’m pregnant! – What? | -我怀孕了! -什么? |
[09:48] | Pregnant! Debra’s pregnant! | 怀孕了! 黛布拉怀孕了! |
[10:03] | Debra dear I made you some pasta. | 黛布拉 亲爱的 我给你做了意大利面 |
[10:05] | Oh no thanks. I’m not hungry Marie. | 哦 不用了 谢谢 我不饿 玛丽 |
[10:07] | Hit me I’m open. | 朝我来 我这空着 |
[10:11] | But your baby’s just three weeks away you need your strength. | 可你孩子只有三个星期了 你需要力气 |
[10:13] | I know but the doctor said I shouIdn’t be eating anything heavy. | 我知道 可我告诉你了 医生说 我不能吃太营养的东西 |
[10:16] | So you’re just going to do everything the doctor says? | 这么说你想什么都听医生的? |
[10:20] | When I was with chiId I ate three heaIthy meaIs a day | 我怀着孩子的时候 我一天吃三顿健康的饭 |
[10:23] | and Iook how my boys turned out. | 看看我的孩子长得什么样 |
[10:25] | Stop eating immediateIy. | 立即停止进食 |
[10:29] | Oh I thought some motherIy wisdom wouId be appreciated | 哦 我以为做母亲的经验 能得到感激 |
[10:33] | – but I guess I’m not worth it. – Okay I’II eat it. | -不过我猜我配不上 -好吧 我吃 |
[10:35] | – Thank you thank you. – No troubIe dear. | -谢谢 谢谢 -不费事 亲爱的 |
[10:38] | I’m going to make you some tea. Pregnant women Iove tea. | 我给你做点茶 怀孕的女人喜欢喝茶 |
[10:44] | Come out! | 出来呀! |
[10:51] | Oh. | 哦 |
[11:03] | No no I got it. | 不不 我行的 |
[11:08] | Huh? What was that? What? | 哈? 什么事? 怎么了? |
[11:10] | Nothing. I’m going to go to the bathroom. | 没什么 我去洗手间 |
[11:13] | Okay hurry back Mommy-cakes. | 好的 快点回来 妈咪蛋糕 |
[11:23] | Hey okay! | 嘿 好了 |
[11:25] | I got some big news and I wanted to teII you guys first. | 我有个大消息 我想先跟你们说 |
[11:28] | AII right. | 好的 |
[11:32] | I’ve been dating Joanne for about six months now | 我和乔安约会了有六个月了 |
[11:35] | and I think that I just might have found my Debra. | 我想我可能找到我的黛布拉了 |
[11:37] | So after carefuI deIiberation I have decided that I’m going to ask her– | 所以经过仔细的深思熟虑 我决定我要向她… |
[11:41] | – My water just broke. – What?! | -我的羊水刚刚破了 -什么? ! |
[11:43] | HoIy crap! | 我靠! |
[11:46] | What? Are you sure? | 什么? 你确定? |
[11:49] | Very very very much so. | 非常非常非常肯定 |
[11:52] | No no. The books says this stuff ain’t supposed to happen for three weeks. | 不不 书上说这种事 至少还得三个星期才会发生 |
[11:56] | Oh reaIIy? Let me see that. My water just broke Ray! | 哦 真的? 让我看看 我的羊水破了 雷! |
[11:58] | I thought the pains in my back were from your mother | 我以为背痛是你妈害的 |
[12:02] | but apparentIy they’re contr– ah! | 可是明显这是宫…啊! |
[12:04] | Contrah! You’re having contrah?! | 宫啊! 你宫啊了?! |
[12:07] | Contractions! DefiniteIy contractions! | 宫缩! 绝对是宫缩! |
[12:09] | Are you sure? | 你确定? |
[12:10] | Yeah okay definiteIy. Yeah definiteIy. | 是的 好的 绝对的 是的 绝对的 |
[12:12] | WeII what do you do?! | 唔 你怎么办? ! |
[12:14] | Don’t you have to go away from here? | 你不用离开这吗? |
[12:17] | Oh no! I don’t have a route mapped out to the hospitaI from here. | 哦不! 我还没画去医院路线的地图 |
[12:20] | Shh be quiet! I don’t want Marie to know! | 嘘 安静! 我不想让玛丽听到! |
[12:22] | – Let’s just get out of here. – What? | -咱们快走 -什么? |
[12:24] | Whoa whoa whoa. You’re not going to teII my mother? | 喔喔喔 你不打算告诉我妈? |
[12:26] | After we’re in the hospitaI and weII under way then you can teII her. | 等咱们进了医院 上了正轨 你就可以告诉她了 |
[12:29] | – What’s weII under way? – Kindergarten. | -什么是上正轨? -幼儿园 |
[12:32] | I don’t want her in my deIivery room! | 我不想让她在产室! |
[12:34] | Maybe she couId just bring cookies? | 也许她可以带饼干来呢? |
[12:36] | I am going to bite your nose right off. | 我要把你鼻子咬下来 |
[12:39] | Maybe you give us a head start okay? | 也许你们替我们争取点时间 好吗? |
[12:41] | Come on easy easy easy. | 来 放松放松放松 |
[12:45] | Ooh what’s going on? | 哦 怎么了? |
[12:47] | Nothing! | 没什么! |
[12:49] | Ray and I were just thinking of taking a IittIe waIk. | 雷和我只是想散个步 |
[12:51] | Right Ray? Just a waIk around the bIock. | 是不是 雷? 绕街区走走 |
[12:53] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯 |
[12:55] | Robert you want to come with us? | 罗伯特 你想和我们去吗? |
[12:57] | I don’t know do I? | 我不知道 我想吗? |
[12:59] | I just thought that since you’re a cop maybe we couId waIk a IittIer faster | 我只是想既然你是警察 也许咱们能走快点 |
[13:03] | Iike right through the red Iights. | 比如闯红灯 |
[13:05] | Since you’re a cop. | 既然你是警察 |
[13:09] | Oh yeah. Right. | 哦 好的 是的 |
[13:12] | Oh wait wait. Let me get my jacket. | 哦 等等 等等 让我拿上夹克 |
[13:14] | No no no. | 不不不 |
[13:17] | Ma… | 妈… |
[13:19] | you shouId uh… | 你应该 呃… |
[13:22] | I don’t know. Why don’t you just stay? | 我不知道 你为什么不留下? |
[13:24] | WeII why wouId I do that? | 唔 为什么我要那样? |
[13:26] | Because– because– | 因为 因为 |
[13:28] | oh hi honey. Yeah. | 哦 嗨 亲爱的 好的 |
[13:30] | Uh… Mom– | 啊…妈 |
[13:32] | M-M-Marie. | 玛-玛丽 |
[13:35] | – You shouId stay here. – Why Frank? | -你应该留下 -为什么 弗兰克? |
[13:38] | ‘Cause… | 因为… |
[13:42] | then you and I couId have some… | 那样咱们就能有点… |
[13:49] | aIone time. | 独处的时间 |
[13:53] | ReaIIy? | 真的? |
[13:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:59] | WeII I guess we’II see you kids in a whiIe. | 唔 我猜咱们得一会见了 孩子们 |
[14:01] | – Okay. – Okay aII right. | -好的 -好了 好的 |
[14:05] | I hope everyone remembers this moment | 我希望给孩子起名字的时候 |
[14:07] | when it’s time to name the baby! | 大家都记得这一刻! |
[14:12] | Ooh boy. | 哦 天 |
[14:13] | Wait a minute which way are you going?! | 等等 你走的哪条路? |
[14:14] | This is the L.I.E.! I said to take the bridge! | 这是长岛高速! 我说了走桥上! |
[14:16] | Look I know what I’m doing. I– | 看 我知道我在做什么 我 |
[14:19] | Uh-oh. | 啊噢 |
[14:20] | What ”uh-oh”? Why ”uh-oh”? | 什么”啊噢”? 为什么”啊噢”? |
[14:23] | WeII there seems to be a IittIe traffic. | 唔 看来有点堵车了 |
[14:29] | Traffic! Traffic! | 堵车! 堵车! |
[14:30] | – Bridge! I said the bridge! – AII right then! | -桥! 我说了上桥! -好啦! |
[14:33] | – There must be an accident up ahead! – Oh my God! | -前面准是出交通事故了! -哦 我的天! |
[14:35] | WeII go around them! Put your siren on! | 绕过去! 把警笛开起来! |
[14:37] | There’s no room to move! A siren wouId just annoy peopIe! | 没地方动! 警笛只会让人讨厌! |
[14:42] | Maybe the bridge wouId have been faster. | 也许走桥上是快些 |
[14:44] | WouId have been faster to put a stamp on her butt and maiI her. | 在她屁股上贴个邮票寄过去 都比走这儿快了 |
[14:51] | – Oh my God! – What what what? | -哦我的天! -什么什么什么? |
[14:54] | – What? – Oh! | -什么? -什么? |
[14:55] | The baby is coming right now! Oh my God! | 孩子要出来了! 哦天哪! |
[14:57] | – Keep your Iegs together! – Oh my God! | -把腿并上! -哦我的天! |
[15:00] | Oh this is it! This is it! | 哦 来了! 来了! |
[15:02] | Dispatch this is Officer Barone! | 调度处 这里是巴伦警察! |
[15:04] | I’m on the L.I.E.! I’ve got a woman in Iabor! | 我在长岛高速! 这里有妇女待产! |
[15:06] | I need an ambuIance on the Woodhaven exit over! | 我需要救护车到 伍德海文出口处 完毕! |
[15:12] | What are you doing? Where are you going? | 你干什么? 你去哪? |
[15:14] | What are you doing? | 你干什么? |
[15:16] | – If need be I’m deIivering this baby! – You’re not a doctor! | -不得已的话 我来接这个孩子! -你不是医生! |
[15:19] | I’ve had training in emergency chiId deIivery! | 我受过紧急接生的训练! |
[15:21] | No no no! I don’t care! I don’t care! | 不不不! 我不管! 我不管! |
[15:23] | You don’t taIk anymore! Move over! Come in here! | 没你说话的份! 过来! 进来! |
[15:26] | Robert! | 罗伯特! |
[15:53] | HoIy Moses. | 圣摩西啊! |
[15:56] | – What are you Iooking at?! – I’m waiting for the baby Raymond! | -你看什么? ! -我在等孩子 雷蒙德! |
[16:00] | Your eyes got to be so open? | 你眼睛用瞪这么大吗? |
[16:02] | I’m going to need something to wrap the baby in. | 我需要东西包住孩子 |
[16:05] | – Give me your shirt. – What? No no no no. | -把你衬衫给我 -什么? 不不不不 |
[16:07] | Punch him and take the shirt Robert! | 把他打晕抢了衬衫 罗伯特! |
[16:09] | AII right aII right! Man this is not right! | 好吧 好吧! 天 这是不对的! |
[16:13] | This is against God! | 这是亵渎上帝! |
[16:15] | Thou shaIt not Iook at thy brother’s wife there! | 汝不可看汝兄弟妻子的那里! |
[16:19] | – That’s not a commandment! – It didn’t have to be! | -这不是十诫里的! -这不用写在十诫里! |
[16:21] | It’s so bad God just figured that it was understood! | 这太恶劣了 上帝以为谁都知道的! |
[16:26] | – Oh Ray? Ray? – What? | -哦 雷? 雷? -什么事? |
[16:29] | – Where is my reIaxation music? – I don’t have the tape honey. | -我的放松的音乐呢? -我没带带子 宝贝 |
[16:31] | – I need my music. – I don’t have the tape– | -我要我的音乐 -我没有带子 |
[16:33] | I’ve got to have my music! | 我必须有我的音乐! |
[16:42] | You’re Iooking too much. | 你看得太多了 |
[16:44] | Stop it! Stop it! | -停下! 停下! -#你是我眼中的明珠# |
[16:46] | Stop bothering him! He’s deIivering our chiId! | 别打搅他! 他在接咱们的孩子! |
[16:48] | AII right! WeII deIiver aIready! Start deIivering! | 好吧! 唔 快接呀! 开始接呀! |
[16:51] | WeII actuaIIy Debra you-you’re not… set to pop. | 唔 事实上 黛布拉 你 你还没 准备好出来 |
[16:55] | – What do you mean? – WeII I don’t think | -什么意思? -唔 我不知道 |
[16:58] | I’m seeing what I’m supposed to be seeing. | 我没看到我该看到的东西 |
[17:00] | What do you mean? You’re seeing everything! | 什么意思? 你什么都看了! |
[17:04] | What eIse are you supposed to see?! | 你还该看到什么? ! |
[17:06] | A head! | 脑袋! |
[17:15] | Oh. Maybe it’s not hurting so much anymore. | 哦 也许不是那么痛了 |
[17:21] | WeII you stop Iooking then stop Iooking! | 唔 那你别看了 别看了! |
[17:51] | I think I’II go back up there and wait for the traffic to start moving. | 我想我还是回前面去 等着动起来 |
[17:57] | In case the traffic starts moving. | 万一车流动起来的话 |
[18:27] | Sorry everybody. | 对不起 大家 |
[18:34] | You did great honey just great. | 你做得很好 宝贝 非常好 |
[18:37] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[18:38] | Here you go Ray. Here’s your IittIe girI. | 给你了 雷 你的小女儿 |
[18:50] | Oh Iook at her Ray. | 哦 看看她 雷 |
[18:58] | Hi AIIy. | 嗨 爱丽 |
[19:05] | Excuse me we can’t hoId your mother back any Ionger. | 对不起 我们拦不住你妈了 |
[19:12] | She just turned over a gurney. | 她刚掀翻了一张轮床 |
[19:19] | Okay Iet them in. | 好的 让他们进来 |
[19:22] | We shouId keep the baby between us and her Iike a shieId. | 咱们得把孩子护在当中 别让她碰到 |
[19:26] | – Hey. – Oh! | -嘿 -哦! |
[19:29] | – Look at her. – Oh boy oh boy. | -看看她 -哦 乖乖 哦乖乖 |
[19:31] | – Here she is. – There she is! | -她在这里 -在这了! |
[19:34] | The fountain of youth. | 青春之泉 |
[19:36] | I’m sucking in that youth. | 我要吸点朝气 |
[19:38] | – Oh man is that great stuff? – Yeah. | -哦 乖乖 这可真是好东西! -是啊 |
[19:43] | Ma you want to see the baby? | 妈 你要看看宝宝吗? |
[19:45] | I see her. | 我看到了 |
[19:48] | Very nice. | 非常好 |
[19:55] | Marie I want you to hoId her. | 玛丽 我想你抱抱她 |
[19:56] | No no it’s fine. | 不不 没关系 |
[19:58] | I know my pIace. | 我知道我的位置 |
[20:02] | Give her to me. | 把她给我 |
[20:05] | Oh! Oh AIIy | 哦! 哦 爱丽 |
[20:07] | sweet baby. | 可爱的宝宝 |
[20:10] | Grandma’s sweetie. | 奶奶的宝贝 |
[20:12] | Okay we’re going to need a IittIe privacy now. | 好了 我们需要点私人空间了 |
[20:14] | It’s time for our first breast-feeding Iesson. | 现在该上第一节母乳喂养课了 |
[20:16] | Oh. | 哦 |
[20:17] | – Okay guys. – Oh AIIy. | -好了 伙计们 -哦 爱丽 |
[20:21] | – We’II see Grandma soon. – I’II come back yes. | -咱们和奶奶马上会再见的 -我会回来的 是的 |
[20:24] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好的 -好的 |
[20:26] | – Bye. – See you guys downstairs. | -再见 -楼下见 |
[20:29] | – Do I have to go? ‘Cause I aIready– – You’ve seen enough! | -我必须走吗? 因为我已经 -你看得够多了! |
[21:02] | Do you want to go home now? | 你想回家了吗? |
[21:04] | No no we can stay. | 不不 咱们可以留下 |
[21:12] | Want to dance with me? | 想和我跳舞吗? |
[21:13] | That’s okay. You don’t Iike the sIow songs. | 没事的 你不喜欢这种慢歌 |
[21:16] | No I want to. | 不 我想的 |
[21:22] | It’s going fast enough. | -已经够快了 -#你是我生命中的阳光# |