时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Oh, God, I’m exhausted. | 哦,天,我要累死了 |
[00:07] | Ohh! | 哦! |
[00:09] | I could fall asleep right here. | 躺这就能睡着 |
[00:11] | All right, okay. I get it. | 好吧,好了。 我明白了 |
[00:19] | Get what? | 明白什么? |
[00:21] | You don’t got to do the whole “I’m tired” show. | 你没必要演什么 《我累了》 |
[00:27] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[00:29] | I will not be… bothering you this evening. | 我今天晚上不会…… 烦你的 |
[00:34] | Wait a minute. You think this is an act | 等一等。 你以为我在演戏 |
[00:36] | so I won’t have to have sex with you? | 这样我就不用和你做爱了? |
[00:39] | Not much of an act. | 算不上什么戏 |
[00:44] | You could jazz it up with a song or two. | 你可以配上一两支歌的, 那样还能生动点 |
[00:48] | And-and by the way, | 另外说一句, |
[00:50] | I wasn’t gonna do anything later anyway, okay, so… | 我本来待会就没打算做什么, 好了,所以…… |
[00:53] | you don’t got to insult me with your preemptive strike. | 你没必要先发制人侮辱我 |
[00:58] | You’re nuts. | 脑子进水 |
[01:00] | Admit it. | 承认吧 |
[01:02] | You came in here to tell me you were tired | 你一过来就说自己累了 |
[01:03] | so I would leave you alone later. | 这样我待会就不会缠你 |
[01:04] | I did not! | 我没有! |
[01:06] | Why can’t you admit it? | 你为什么不能承认呢? |
[01:07] | Look, you’re tired, right? You had a long day. | 看,你累了,对不对? 你过了漫长的一天 |
[01:10] | So, what’s the last thing you would want to do later? | 所以,你之后 最不想做的是什么? |
[01:14] | Well, you might be right about that. | 唔,也许这点让你说对了 |
[01:16] | Huh, see? I know. | 哈,明白了? 我知道 |
[01:18] | I know when people don’t want to have sex with me. | 别人不想和我作爱的时候 我都知道 |
[01:24] | You’re talkin’ to an expert. | 你在跟行家说话 |
[01:27] | Okay, so let me ask you this… | 好吧,那让我问问你…… |
[01:29] | how come you’re only picking up | 你怎么就只理解 |
[01:31] | that “I’m tired” means “no sex tonight”? | “我累了”表示 “今晚不嘿咻”? |
[01:33] | How come “I’m tired” doesn’t also mean, | 为什么“我累了” 不同时表示 |
[01:34] | “Gee, I could really use some help in the kitchen | “天,我真的需要有人 帮我洗 |
[01:37] | with all those dishes”? | 厨房里成堆的碟子”? |
[01:38] | What am I, a mind reader? | 我是谁呀, 会读心术的? |
[01:43] | Another season of “Everybody Loves Raymond.” | 《人人都爱雷蒙德》新一季 |
[02:19] | – Hey. – Hi. | – 嘿 – 嗨 |
[02:24] | – How’s your book? – It’s really great. | – 书怎么样? – 非常好 |
[02:27] | Yeah? | 是吗? |
[02:29] | Yeah, it takes place in the 19th century… | 是的,故事发生在19世纪…… |
[02:31] | That’s very interesting. | 非常有趣 |
[02:33] | Ray! What are you doing? | 雷! 你干什么? |
[02:35] | What? You’re up. | 什么? 你在楼上 |
[02:37] | So what? | 那又怎么样? |
[02:39] | So, I-I come in here, | 我进来, |
[02:40] | you’re up, you’re in a good mood, you’re not too tired. | 你在楼上,心情不错, 也不是很累 |
[02:43] | Who says I’m not too tired? | 谁说我不太累了? |
[02:45] | All I’m doing is reading. | 我只是在看书? |
[02:47] | So you could stay up to read, | 那么你可以开夜车看书, |
[02:49] | but you can’t spare two minutes for sex? | 就是没有两分钟多余的 来做爱? |
[02:53] | Look, I’m sorry, Ray, okay? | 看,我很抱歉,雷,好吗? |
[02:55] | It’s not like I’m trying to trick you. | 我又不是耍你之类的 |
[02:58] | I am tired, | 我累了 |
[03:00] | and I thought I would do a little reading | 我觉得睡着之前 |
[03:01] | before I fell asleep. | 可以看会书 |
[03:04] | All right. | 好吧 |
[03:07] | There are other things we could do a little | 还有其他事 是咱们可以 |
[03:09] | before we both fall asleep. | 在咱们都睡着之前做的 |
[03:11] | I mean, we’re not talkin’ about | 我是说, 咱们说的又不是 |
[03:13] | runnin’ a marathon here. | 跑什么马拉松 |
[03:15] | We were just going to roll around a little, you know? | 只要打几个滚子,你知道 |
[03:17] | I find it very relaxing and restful, | 我觉得那非常放松 并且消除疲劳, |
[03:20] | but what the hell do I know? | 可是我知道什么呀? |
[03:23] | – You go ahead, go ahead… – Ray, come on. | – 你看吧,看吧…… – 雷,行了 |
[03:29] | If a book about the 19th century doesn’t put you to sleep, | 要是关于19世纪的书 都不能让你睡着, |
[03:32] | how tired can you be? | 你还能有多累? |
[03:40] | So what you’re saying is that you would rather read? | 那么你是宁肯看书了? |
[03:43] | Tonight… yes. | 今天晚上……是的 |
[03:49] | Do me a favor, if there’s people having sex in that book, | 帮我个忙, 要是里面有描写做爱的段子, |
[03:52] | could you read out loud? | 可以念出来吗? |
[04:02] | Here, one of you try this. | 给,你们俩谁尝尝 |
[04:08] | Oh, God! | 哦,天哪! |
[04:11] | This is awful! | 太恶心了! |
[04:20] | I thought so. It’s Debra’s. | 我想也是。 是黛比拉的 |
[04:24] | It’s gone bad. | 坏掉了 |
[04:26] | Although, with Debra, it probably didn’t have far to go. | 不过,对黛比拉来说, 这可能还不算太过期 |
[04:28] | Wait a minute. Let me see that. | 等一等。 让我看看 |
[04:46] | You’re right. This is not good. | 你说得对。 这个不好了 |
[04:53] | The underpart’s a little better. | 下面的还好点 |
[04:56] | What is it? | 这是什么呀? |
[04:58] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[05:00] | It’s got a crunch, but I don’t think that’s on purpose. | 有点嘎崩脆,不过我想 不是特意做成这样的 |
[05:09] | Oh, hello, Raymond. | 哦,哈喽,雷蒙德 |
[05:10] | Ma… what are you doing? | 妈…… 你在干什么? |
[05:12] | I’m cleaning your fridge. | 清理你的冰箱 |
[05:14] | I thought it was just one item, but once I opened it… | 我还以为只是一样东西, 结果一打开看…… |
[05:17] | oh, dear, it’s not good news. | 哦,亲爱的, 不是个好消息 |
[05:20] | Ma, you-you probably shouldn’t be doing this. | 妈,你――你也许不该这么做 |
[05:23] | Oh, all right, do it to that. | 哦,好吧, 这个扔了吧 |
[05:26] | Just hurry up before she gets back. | 只是在她回来前 快着点 |
[05:29] | What else you got? | 你还有什么? |
[05:33] | You finished that? | 你全吃了? |
[05:36] | Yep. | 没错 |
[05:39] | And now we wait. | 咱们等着吧 |
[05:46] | What did you buy, Raymond? | 你买的什么,雷蒙德? |
[05:48] | Oh, uh… No, it’s nothing. | 哦,啊…… 不,没什么 |
[05:49] | Oh, something sensitive. | 哦,敏感的东西 |
[05:51] | What is it? | 什么? |
[05:52] | No, it’s just shirts. | 不,只是几件衬衫 |
[05:54] | You bought shirts? | 你买了衬衫? |
[05:56] | By yourself? | 一个人? |
[05:58] | Yes. | 是的 |
[05:59] | Let’s see these… shirts. | 咱们来看看这些……衬衫 |
[06:02] | I would not be comfortable with that, all right? | 我会不舒服的,好吗? |
[06:06] | Why the hell not? | 为什么不? |
[06:08] | Because, they’re… | 因为,那是…… |
[06:09] | undershirts. | 里衬 |
[06:11] | Are you trying to hide something? | 你在隐藏什么吗? |
[06:13] | Mind your business, Ma. | 管好你自己的事吧,妈 |
[06:16] | “Sensuopoly”? | “非常快感”? |
[06:26] | “The board game of love and intimacy.” | “爱与亲密的棋盘游戏” |
[06:29] | It’s a gag gift that I got for a friend of mine | 这是我给朋友买的滑稽礼物, |
[06:32] | who… loves gags. | 热爱滑稽的朋友 |
[06:36] | Oh, really? | 哦,是吗? |
[06:38] | And who is this… lover of gags? | 是谁,这个…… 热爱滑稽的人? |
[06:42] | Would his name start with an “R” | 他的名字是不是 “雷”打头, |
[06:46] | and end with an “aymond,” hmm? | 后面叫“蒙德”,哈? |
[06:49] | Give me the game. | 把游戏盘给我 |
[06:51] | I’ve heard of these games. They’re for adults only. | 我听说过这种游戏。 少儿不宜 |
[06:53] | Oh my God. | 哦我的天 |
[06:55] | Gonna spice things up, eh, Racy? | 想来刺激的了,呃,蕾茜? |
[06:58] | Dad, no. It’s just… | 爸,不是。只是…… |
[07:00] | Oh, Raymond. Another sex game? | 哦,雷蒙德。 又是性游戏? |
[07:02] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呀? |
[07:04] | Well, it’s like the other one you had when you were younger, | 唔,就好像是你 小的时候玩的那个, |
[07:07] | with all the colored dots. | 上面全是花点的 |
[07:08] | Twister? | 陀螺? |
[07:12] | Don’t think I didn’t know what was going on downstairs. | 别以为我不知道 楼下发生的是什么? |
[07:16] | What? I played with Robert. | 什么? 我和罗伯特一起玩的 |
[07:20] | I don’t want to hear any more. | 我听不下去了 |
[07:24] | This game must be Debra’s doing. | 这一定是黛比拉的主意 |
[07:26] | Well, it’s not. | 唔,不是的 |
[07:28] | I should have guessed when I opened the fridge | 我打开冰箱 的时候就该猜到了 |
[07:30] | with two bottles of white wine? | 两瓶的白酒? |
[07:32] | Are you swingers? | 你们是不是有多个性伙伴? |
[07:35] | All right, Ma. | 好了,妈 |
[07:37] | You just asked if I was a wife-swapper. | 你是问我 是不是搞换妻的了 |
[07:40] | Now, there’s an idea. | 好了,这倒是个主意 |
[07:43] | I don’t even have to swap. I’ll just make a donation. | 我甚至都不用换的。 我直接捐就好了 |
[07:53] | I sure hope you’re better at this | 希望你干这个 |
[07:55] | than you were at Twister. | 比玩陀螺的时候表现好些 |
[07:58] | As I remember, you had no flexibility at all. | 我记得,你一点 灵活性都没有 |
[08:03] | Poor Debra. | 可怜的黛比拉 |
[08:08] | No, you should close your curtains, too. | 不,你也得把窗帘拉上 |
[08:11] | You never know who’s looking into the windows. | 你永远不知道谁会 朝窗户里看 |
[08:12] | I got a pretty good idea. | 我清楚得很 |
[08:16] | – Hey. | – Hey. – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[08:18] | – What’s up? – Mom! | – 什么事? – 妈! |
[08:19] | Whatever you do in your bedroom is your business. | 不管你在卧室里做什么 都是你的事情 |
[08:23] | Sensuopoly? | 非常快感? |
[08:25] | It’s not from me. It’s from him. | 我是我买的。 是他 |
[08:27] | Ray, what is going on? | 雷,怎么回事? |
[08:31] | I’ll tell you “what’s going on.” | 我来告诉你“怎么回事” |
[08:34] | For once I’d like to bring a game into this house | 我只想有一次 带个游戏回家玩 |
[08:36] | without being accused of having sex with my brother. | 而不被指责成 跟我兄弟发生性关系 |
[08:44] | Listen, sweetheart… | 听着,亲爱的…… |
[08:45] | everybody’s making a big fuss over nothing. | 所有人都大惊小怪的 |
[08:48] | Now, I looked at the back of the box, | 现在,我看着盒子背面, |
[08:50] | and from what I could see… | 从我能看到的…… |
[08:57] | To be continued. | 待续 |
[09:12] | Okay, kids are down. | 好了,孩子们睡下了 |
[09:15] | Yeah. Listen… | 是啊。听着…… |
[09:17] | sorry about the embarrassment today with the game and all. | 真抱歉今天游戏的事搞的 那么难堪 |
[09:21] | I went to the store to try to buy you a funny card… | 我去商店本来想给你 买张滑稽卡的…… |
[09:24] | you know, ’cause of last night. | 你知道, 因为昨天晚上的事 |
[09:26] | But they’re not funny, they’re just stupid. | 可是那些一点都不滑稽, 蠢死了 |
[09:28] | There’s one funny one… the old guy with no teeth… | 有一张滑稽的…… 一个牙掉光了的老头…… |
[09:32] | like this… | 就想这样…… |
[09:33] | But, yeah, I couldn’t remember | 可是,是啊, 我记不起来 |
[09:35] | if I got you that for Valentine’s Day or not, so… | 我情人节的时候是不是 送了你那张,所以…… |
[09:38] | you know, so I guess I got you that game just to say… | 你知道,所以我猜 我给你买个游戏来表达…… |
[09:42] | you know, “ha ha.” | 你知道,“哈哈” |
[09:44] | It’s okay, Ray. Come on, let’s go play. | 没关系的,雷。 快点,咱们来玩吧 |
[09:49] | What? | 什么? |
[09:51] | What?! | 什么?! |
[10:09] | You really want to play this? | 你真的要玩? |
[10:11] | Even though my mother knows we have it? | 即便我妈知道咱们买了? |
[10:13] | We already got the guilt. We might as well have the fun. | 罪恶感都有了, 为什么不要开心呢 |
[10:16] | Well, all ri-iight! | 唔,那好――吧! |
[10:21] | Okay, here’s the directions. I’ve already read them. | 好了,说明是这样的。 我已经读过了 |
[10:23] | Hey, I don’t need directions. | 嘿,我可不需要说明 |
[10:26] | I mean, it’s been a while, but I remember. | 我是说,有一阵子没玩过了, 不过我记得 |
[10:31] | So, it’s pretty simple. You just roll the dice, | 程序很简单。 先扔色子, |
[10:33] | and you do whatever it says on the square you land on. | 然后照你走到的方格说的做 |
[10:36] | Now, some of the squares are naughty… | 现在,有些方格很调皮…… |
[10:39] | Hang on. | 等一下 |
[10:44] | Go ‘head. | 继续 |
[10:45] | …and some are romantic. | ……有些很浪漫 |
[10:48] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. | 是的是的是的是的 |
[10:49] | So, I’ll go first. This is me, that’s you. | 那么,我先来。 这是我,这个是你 |
[10:53] | All right, come on, buddy, put your game face on. | 好的,加油,伙计, 有点游戏精神 |
[10:56] | – Ooh, ooh… – All right, all right, all right! | – 哦,哦…… – 好了,好了,好了! |
[10:58] | Okay, ready? | 好的,准备好了? |
[11:01] | Ooh, lucky number seven. | 哦,幸运七号 |
[11:02] | Okay. One, two, three, four, | 好的。1,2,3,4, |
[11:04] | five, six, seven. | |
[11:08] | “Kiss your lover as though they’re about to climb Mount Everest.” | “吻你的爱人, 就像他们要去爬珠穆朗玛峰了” |
[11:11] | Oh, yeah. | 哦,耶 |
[11:14] | Okay. | 好的 |
[11:27] | Ray, Ray! Stop it! | 雷,雷! 快停下! |
[11:31] | Ray! | 雷! |
[11:32] | – It’s your turn. – I love this game. | – 轮你了 – 我喜欢这个游戏 |
[11:35] | Ray, come on! Ray! You’ve got to roll! | 雷,行了!雷! 你得扔色子 |
[11:38] | Hey, I’m climbing Everest. I could be dead tomorrow. | 嘿,我要爬珠穆朗玛峰了。 我明天可能就会死的 |
[11:41] | Listen, Ray! | 听着,雷! |
[11:44] | I’m going away! | 我要走了! |
[11:45] | Would you roll the dice? | 你扔不扔了? |
[11:48] | All right, all right, all right, all right. | 好吧好吧 |
[11:53] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:57] | Three. One, two, three. | |
[11:59] | “Tell your lover something about you they do not know.” | “告诉你爱人 他们不知道的事” |
[12:06] | I’m back from Everest! | 我从珠峰回来了! |
[12:08] | Ray, come on. Stop it! | 雷,行了。 停下! |
[12:11] | Would you stop?! | 停下好不好?! |
[12:17] | You’re supposed to share something with me. | 你应该和我分享些东西的 |
[12:21] | – I’m trying to! – Come on. | – 我正想要的! – 拜托 |
[12:26] | Where are the fun squares? | 有趣的格子哪去了? |
[12:28] | The blue squares are naughty, | 蓝色的调皮, |
[12:31] | the pink squares are romantic. | 粉色的浪漫 |
[12:33] | – Pink. – All right, come on. | – 粉色 – 好吧,快点 |
[12:35] | Tell me something I don’t know about you. | 跟我讲讲我不知道的你的事 |
[12:38] | All right. Something you don’t know. | 好吧。你不知道的事 |
[12:41] | Well, this afternoon | 唔,今天下午 |
[12:44] | when I was trying to get you something… | 我想给你买东西的时候…… |
[12:46] | Yeah? | 然后呢? |
[12:47] | I stopped and got a chili dog. | 我停下来买了个辣热狗 |
[12:56] | – Give me the dice. – Wait, come on. | – 把色子给我 – 等等,别这样 |
[12:58] | There’s nothing but pink squares. | 这里全是粉的 |
[13:00] | Hold on, where’s blue? Right, here’s blue. | 等等,蓝的呢? 好了,这有个蓝的 |
[13:01] | The first blue one… “Without using your hand, | 第一个蓝色的…… “不用手, |
[13:03] | remove a piece of your lover’s clothing.” | 脱掉你爱人的一件衣物” |
[13:05] | Oh, yeah. | 哦,耶 |
[13:10] | Hold on, what do I need? I need a one, two, three, four, five. | 等一下,我需要几? 我需要1,2,3,4,5 |
[13:12] | Okay, five’s what I’m talking about. Come on, five, baby. | 好的,我说的就是5。 来呀,5 ,宝贝 |
[13:15] | If we get a three, | 要是扔到3 , |
[13:16] | we get to write each other a poem. | 咱们就得给对方 写诗了 |
[13:18] | Oh, God! Please, no. Please, five! Come on, five! | 哦,天!不要啊。 求你了,5 !加油啊,5 ! |
[13:20] | Fever in the cathouse, the doctor ain’t home. | 妓院里发烧, 医生不在家 |
[13:24] | Ha! Nine. | 哈!9 |
[13:26] | All right, I’ll move it for you. | 好的,我来走 |
[13:27] | One, two, three, four, five, | |
[13:28] | six, seven, eight, nine… a blue one! | 蓝色的! |
[13:30] | No, no, you counted that square twice. | 不不,这格你算了两步 |
[13:32] | No, I didn’t. | 不,我没有 |
[13:33] | One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine. | |
[13:35] | I don’t think you’re getting into the spirit of the game. | 我想你没有投入到 游戏的精神里 |
[13:38] | Let me read the square. | 我来读 |
[13:40] | “Without talking, | “不说话, |
[13:42] | stare into your lover’s eyes for three minutes.” | 盯着你爱人的眼睛, 3分钟” |
[13:45] | What, are you kidding me? | 什么,你开玩笑吧? |
[13:47] | Three minutes. | 3分钟 |
[13:49] | Do you know how long three minutes is? | 你知道3分钟有多久吗? |
[13:52] | It’s long. Ask an egg. | 非常久。 不信问鸡蛋哪 |
[13:58] | Do it. | 快点 |
[13:59] | All right, let me set my thing. | 好吧,让我先调好了 |
[14:06] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:07] | Ready, go. | 准备,开始 |
[14:29] | Put it down! | 放下! |
[14:35] | I don’t think we’re getting what’s intended here, | 我想咱们不会 达到预期的效果 |
[14:38] | ’cause you’re startin’ to look like the devil. | 因为你看起来开始像魔鬼了 |
[14:40] | – All right, forget it. – No, no, no! | – 好吧,算了 – 不不不! |
[14:42] | It’s just that my eyes are blurry, that’s all! | 只是我的眼都花了,就是这样! |
[14:44] | I didn’t say it’s not romantic. The devil’s hot. | 我不是说这不浪漫。 魔鬼很惹火的 |
[14:47] | Why can’t you look into my eyes? | 你为什么不能 看着我的眼睛? |
[14:51] | – Because they’re too beautiful. – Oh! | – 因为它们太美了 – 哦! |
[14:53] | Look, the game’s obviously rigged, all right? | 看,这游戏明显被做过手脚了, 好吗? |
[14:56] | There’s twice as many pink romantic squares as naughty blue ones. | 浪漫的粉色比调皮的蓝色多了一倍 |
[14:58] | Why did you buy the game, Ray, huh? | 你为什么买这个游戏, 雷,哈? |
[15:00] | That’s what I really don’t understand. | 这就是我非常不理解的了 |
[15:02] | Why did you buy it if you didn’t want to play? | 你不想玩的话干吗要买 |
[15:04] | I thought it would be fun. It’s got something for both of us… | 我以为会好玩的。 咱们各得其所…… |
[15:07] | Sex for me, reading for you. | 我能做爱, 你能阅读 |
[15:10] | You really have no idea what this game is for, do you? | 你真的不知道这游戏 是干什么的,是不是? |
[15:14] | Yes, I have an idea. | 不,我知道 |
[15:15] | The game is to get you in the mood. Remember the mood? | 这游戏是用来让你有兴致的。 还记得兴致吗? |
[15:19] | No, this game is not about my mood. | 不,这游戏不是为了我的兴致 |
[15:21] | This game is supposed to improve our sex life. | 它是用来改善 咱们的性生活的 |
[15:23] | Yeah, well, then I got the wrong game. | 是啊,唔, 那我买错游戏了 |
[15:25] | I should’ve got the game that gets you to have a sex life. | 我不该买让你 有性生活的游戏 |
[15:28] | Oh, yes, you’re the poor sex-starved husband. | 哦,是啊,你是可怜的 性饥饿的丈夫 |
[15:32] | Yeah, and you’re the poor put-upon wife | 是啊,而你是可怜的被利用的、 |
[15:34] | who doesn’t get any romance. | 得不到一点浪漫的妻子 |
[15:35] | I’m not talking about romance. | 我说的不是浪漫的问题 |
[15:37] | I wanted to play this game for other things, too. | 我完这个也是想为了别的 |
[15:39] | I know, I know. I don’t hold your hand enough, | 我知道,我知道。 我没有经常牵你的手, |
[15:42] | watch you sleep, listen to your heartbeat, | 看你睡觉, 听你的心跳 |
[15:44] | muh, muh, muh… | 吗吗吗…… |
[15:45] | And let me tell you something. | 我来告诉你 |
[15:47] | What you call romance… it’s always changing. | 你说的浪漫…… 总是变来变去 |
[15:50] | Sometimes you want flowers, and other times… other times… | 有时候你想要花, 还有时候……还有时候…… |
[15:53] | how about the time you got excited | 还记得有一次 你兴奋得要死 |
[15:55] | ’cause I brought home a bucket of chicken? | 就因为我买了一桶鸡 |
[15:57] | Why? What is romance? | 为什么? 什么是浪漫? |
[15:58] | Tell me what it is. I’ll do it every time. | 告诉我那是什么。 我可以每次都那么做 |
[16:00] | Listen, Ray, I’m not talking about you and the romance. | 听着,雷,我说的不是 你和浪漫 |
[16:02] | I’m talking about you and… the blue squares. | 我说的是你和……蓝格子 |
[16:06] | The blue squares? The blue ones are the sex ones! | 蓝格子? 蓝色的是性的! |
[16:10] | What are you saying? What? | 你什么意思? 什么? |
[16:23] | Oh… | 哦…… |
[16:37] | The blue squares. | 蓝格子 |
[16:43] | Is it all right if we talk about it? | 咱们说说可以吗? |
[16:49] | Go ahead. | 说吧 |
[16:54] | All right. Well… | 好吧。唔…… |
[17:00] | first of all, I love you. | 首先,我爱你 |
[17:02] | Oohhh… | 哦…… |
[17:05] | But when we are… | 可是当咱们在…… |
[17:09] | – making love… – Oohhh… | – 做爱…… – 哦…… |
[17:12] | – Ray, just look at me. – No. | – 雷,看着我 – 不 |
[17:14] | I’m your wife. | 我是你妻子 |
[17:16] | You should be able to talk to me about this. | 你应该可以和我谈论这种事情 |
[17:18] | Your wife is the last person | 你最不愿意的就是 |
[17:20] | you want to hear these things from. | 从你妻子那听到这种事情了 |
[17:21] | Who would you rather hear it from? | 那你想从那听到? |
[17:23] | Somebody who doesn’t have any proof. | 没有任何证据的人 |
[17:26] | Look, this isn’t easy for me to talk about, either. | 看,让我谈这种事也不容易 |
[17:30] | How bad is this? | 到底有多糟? |
[17:31] | No, it’s not bad, and it’s not just you. | 不,不糟, 而且也不是你一个人 |
[17:34] | Who else? | 还有谁? |
[17:36] | Me! | 我! |
[17:37] | Ray, it’s about us. | 雷,这是咱们俩 |
[17:40] | Listen. Just listen. | 听着,听着好吗 |
[17:43] | I need… | 我需要…… |
[17:46] | more… | 更多的…… |
[17:49] | variety. | 花样 |
[17:50] | Variety? | 花样? |
[17:53] | You need variety? | 你需要花样? |
[17:55] | I got that. | 我知道了 |
[17:58] | I was worried you were going to mention my… | 我还担心你是想说我的…… |
[18:00] | well, why bring it up? | 唔,干吗提这个? |
[18:02] | But variety? I am variety. I’m Ed Sullivan. | 可是花样?我就是花样。 我是Ed Sullivan(电视节目主持人) |
[18:06] | Variety… wasn’t I the guy | 花样…… 我不是那个 |
[18:08] | who came into the bedroom with the cowboy hat on? | 戴牛仔帽进卧室的人吗? |
[18:10] | How about the time I was the fireman | 还记得我做消防员、 |
[18:12] | and you were the burning sorority house? | 你演失火的女生联谊会吗? |
[18:15] | Well, I mean, by variety, I mean… | 唔,我是说, 我说的花样是指…… |
[18:17] | Iook, the cowboy and the fireman are fun, | 看,牛仔和消防员是很有趣, |
[18:20] | but once they take their hats off, | 可是一旦把帽子取下来, |
[18:23] | they’re pretty much the same. | 他们基本上都一样了 |
[18:26] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思? |
[18:30] | I need them to be… | 我需要他们能…… |
[18:32] | less… selfish. | 少点……自私 |
[18:35] | Now, hold on. | 好了,等等 |
[18:38] | Hold on. I am not selfish! | 等一等。 我不自私! |
[18:40] | I am not selfish! | 我不自私! |
[18:42] | If there’s anything you want… anything… | 如果你想要任何事…… 任何事…… |
[18:44] | I do it! | 我都做! |
[18:45] | You want me to be more flexible… | 你想要我更灵活…… |
[18:47] | I’m flexing! | 我在热身了! |
[18:49] | You want me to talk in an accent? | 你想我带口音? |
[18:50] | “You go’ it, guv’ner.” | “好的,总督” |
[18:53] | Come on, just tell me what you want. What do you want? | 来吧,告诉我你想要什么。 你想要什么? |
[18:56] | – I want… – What? | – 我想…… – 什么? |
[18:58] | See, this is what I’m talking about. | 看,这就是我说的 |
[19:00] | Why should I have to tell you what I want? | 为什么我得告诉你我想要什么? |
[19:03] | So I will know. | 这样我才知道 |
[19:06] | Do you know how depressing that is, | 你知道这有多让人灰心吗, |
[19:09] | that after 1 2 years, you don’t know? | 12年了,你还不知道? |
[19:11] | Why do I have to say it out loud? | 为什么我还得说出来? |
[19:13] | Why haven’t you been paying attention? | 为什么你就不能注意? |
[19:16] | What do you mean, paying attention? | 你什么意思,注意? |
[19:17] | You only seem to pick up the signals that affect you. | 你只关心会影响到你的信号 |
[19:20] | Like, you know what “I’m tired” means, | 就像,你知道“我累了”什么意思, |
[19:22] | because it means no fun for Raymond. | 因为那表示 雷蒙德没得开心了 |
[19:24] | But if I give you the “go” signal, | 可要是我给你个“走”的信号, |
[19:26] | then you just stop paying attention. | 你直接停止注意了 |
[19:27] | I could shoot off a flare in here, | 哪怕我点个信号弹, |
[19:29] | and you wouldn’t even notice. | 你也不会注意到 |
[19:32] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[19:34] | I didn’t know that. | 这我可不知道 |
[19:37] | Can I ask you something? | 我能问问你吗? |
[19:38] | Sure. | 当然 |
[19:40] | After 1 2 years, I should know you, right? | 12年了,我应该了解你了, 是不是? |
[19:42] | That’s all I’m saying. | 我说的就是这意思 |
[19:43] | After 1 2 years, shouldn’t you know me? | 12年了,你不应该了解我了吗? |
[19:45] | I mean, you could have realized | 我是说,你应该发现 |
[19:47] | that I wasn’t getting your signals after… | 我在第三年后 就收不到你的 |
[19:49] | year three. | 信号了 |
[19:54] | I mean, you had to know you were married to a guy | 我是说,你应该知道, 你嫁的人 |
[19:57] | who occasionally might miss a thing or two, | 有时候会看不到一两件事, |
[19:59] | and maybe you might have to… | 并且也许 你应该…… |
[20:01] | speak up. | 说明白了 |
[20:03] | – I don’t want to speak up. – Why not? | – 我不想说明白了 – 为什么不? |
[20:05] | It’s embarrassing. | 这很难堪 |
[20:08] | Not as embarrassing as finding out | 不会比发现自己错了12年 |
[20:10] | you’ve been doing it wrong for 1 2 years. | 更叫人难堪 |
[20:16] | Yeah… l… | 是啊……我…… |
[20:18] | You’re right. I’m sorry. | 你说的对。我很抱歉 |
[20:23] | Okay, I’ll try to speak up more. | 好吧,我试试说明白些 |
[20:26] | Okay, good. | 好的,很好 |
[20:28] | That’s good. | 这就好 |
[20:43] | So you wanna start speakin’ up? | 那么,你想说明白了? |
[20:47] | Okay, but you’ll try to be a little more aware, right? | 好的,不过你得注意理解, 好吗? |
[20:50] | Yeah, yeah! | 是的,是的! |
[20:51] | I don’t mean just in the bedroom. | 我不是说只是在卧室里 |
[20:54] | No, no, no, no! | 不不不不! |
[20:56] | If you see the laundry lying around or the bills are piling up | 如果你看到到处是脏衣服, 或者帐单垒了一堆, |
[20:58] | – or the garbage… – Maybe we should start with the sex | – 或者垃圾 – 也许咱们该从嘿咻开始 |
[21:00] | and see how far we get. | 看看进展如何 |
[21:01] | Ray, you know what I’m talkin’ about, right? | 雷,你知道我说的了吧,对不对? |
[21:03] | I do. I hear you. | 是的。 我听到了 |
[21:05] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[21:06] | Okay. Thank you, honey. | 好的。谢谢,亲爱的 |
[21:10] | So, are you going to tell me what you want? | 那么,你打算告诉我 你想要什么了吗? |
[21:13] | I’ll give it a try. | 我会试试的 |
[21:15] | What would you like? | 你想要什么? |
[21:17] | I’d like you to help me with the laundry. | 我想让你帮我洗衣服 |
[21:26] | Ooh. | 哦 |
[21:31] | – Oh, yeah. – Wow. | – 哦,耶 – 喔 |
[21:35] | Yup, yup. | 耶,耶 |
[21:37] | I’m going to write those Sensuopoly people | 我要给非常快感的人 写封信 |
[21:39] | and tell them we made up a new square. | 告诉他们咱们发明了 一个新的格子 |
[21:43] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[21:46] | While you’re at it, | 你写的时候, |
[21:47] | tell ’em that square six doesn’t work… | 告诉他们第6格行不通…… |
[21:52] | unless you bring in a third person. | 除非有第三个人 |