时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Marie, door! | 玛丽,门! |
[00:03] | I’m in the kitchen. | 我在厨房里 |
[00:05] | Put your pants on and get it yourself! | 穿上裤子去开门! |
[00:09] | I got pants on. | 我穿了裤子 |
[00:12] | I’m comin’ already! | 我来了啦! |
[00:17] | Marco. | 马可 |
[00:19] | Is this a bad time? | 现在不方便吗? |
[00:22] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[00:24] | For you, I zip. | 为了你,我拉上 |
[00:26] | Hey, come on in. | 嘿,进来吧 |
[00:28] | It’s, uh, good to see you. | 见到你太好了 |
[00:31] | Nice seeing you. | 见到你真高兴 |
[00:32] | Maybe sometime we play bocce, like in Italy. | 也许什么时候咱们可以玩 室外保龄,就像在意大利的时候 |
[00:35] | Yeah, great. | 是的,好极了 |
[00:36] | So, how do you like livin’ in America? | 那么,美国的生活怎么样? |
[00:38] | How’s the restaurant business? | 餐馆的生意怎么样? |
[00:40] | Ah, it’s not like home. | 啊,和家乡不一样 |
[00:42] | Everybody, they steal here. All the time. | 这里所有人都偷东西。 时时刻刻 |
[00:45] | They don’t steal in Italy? | 意大利没人偷东西? |
[00:47] | In Italy, they steal only once. | 在意大利, 他们只有偷一次的种 |
[00:51] | You want a beer? | 想喝啤酒吗? |
[00:53] | Is your wife here? | 你妻子在吗? |
[00:55] | Yeah, but she won’t bother us. | 是的,不过她搅和不了咱们的 |
[00:57] | Sit down. Open your pants. | 坐下。把裤子解开 |
[01:01] | Who is it… oh! | 是谁……哦! |
[01:03] | Hello, Marco. What a nice surprise. | 哈喽,马可。 真是惊喜啊 |
[01:06] | Buongiorno. | 早上好 |
[01:08] | Yeah, buongiorno. | 是,早上好 |
[01:10] | That’s Italian for “beer, Marie!” | 这是意大利语的“啤酒,玛丽!” |
[01:13] | Right away, Frank. Would you like it | 马上就来,弗兰克。 你想拿瓶子装了顶脑袋上 |
[01:15] | in a bottle over your head or in a can somewhere else? | 还是装罐子里头放别的地方? |
[01:18] | Scusa, Marie, but I come to see you. | 对不起,玛丽, 可我来是见你的 |
[01:22] | Really? | 真的? |
[01:23] | My daughter Stefania | 我女儿斯蒂凡妮说 |
[01:24] | says you’re a great teacher of piano. | 你是个非常好的钢琴教师 |
[01:26] | With respect, I ask you for favor. | 我尊敬的请求你的帮助 |
[01:30] | Could you teach me? | 你能教我吗? |
[01:32] | What, are you kidding? | 什么,你在开玩笑吗? |
[01:34] | My mother, all her life, she loves music. | 我母亲,她一辈子热爱音乐 |
[01:37] | She always wants me to play. | 她一直希望我能够演奏 |
[01:39] | But then when she gets sick, I promise her to learn… | 可是然后她病了, 我答应她学的…… |
[01:42] | then she die. | 然后她死了 |
[01:44] | Oh… | 哦…… |
[01:45] | So you’re off the hook. | 你总算安全了 |
[01:50] | Frank! | 弗兰克! |
[01:52] | That is the sweetest thing I have ever heard, Marco. | 这是我听过的 最美的话了,马可 |
[01:56] | But it was a long time ago. | 可那是很久以前了 |
[01:58] | I’m afraid now, maybe I’m too old. | 恐怕现在我已经太老了 |
[01:59] | Oh, no. You’re never too old to do something for your mother. | 哦,不。为你的母亲做事 你永远都不会太老 |
[02:02] | I’ll teach you right now. | 我现在就教你 |
[02:04] | Now? we’re gonna have a beer here! | 现在?我们还要喝啤酒呢! |
[02:09] | Beer? | 啤酒? |
[02:11] | Here is a man who thirsts for something more | 这个人渴求的是 |
[02:14] | than alcohol. | 比酒精更好的东西 |
[02:16] | Here’s a man who wants music in his life. | 这个人想要生活中有音乐 |
[02:23] | I could use a little music in my life. | 我生活中也许要有点音乐 |
[02:26] | The sweet sound of the white coats | 穿白大褂的 在悦耳的呼啸声中 |
[02:28] | coming to take you off to the nut farm. | 把你带去疯子农庄 |
[02:33] | Another season of “Everybody Loves Raymond.” | 新一季的《人人都爱雷蒙德》 |
[02:50] | Oh! | 哦! |
[03:04] | He can’t kick it 55 yards! | 他不可能踢到55码的! |
[03:06] | Just go for it! | 快抢啊! |
[03:07] | No, no. He can make this. | 不不。他会成功的 |
[03:09] | – It’s good! – He got it! | – 好极了! – 他成功了! |
[03:10] | – You gotta believe! – I can’t believe it! | – 你必须相信! – 我不能相信! |
[03:12] | Hey, come on! | 嘿,行了! |
[03:13] | Let’s be quiet. Keep it down. | 安静。小声点 |
[03:16] | You gotta believe! | 你必须相信! |
[03:17] | I can’t believe the Jets are gonna win! | 真不能相信喷气机要赢! |
[03:19] | You gotta believe! | 你必须要相信! |
[03:22] | Hey, Dad, the Jets just tied it! | 嘿,爸,喷气机刚刚追平了! |
[03:24] | Give it up, Papa! | 放弃吧,爸爸! |
[03:26] | Get away from me, ya moron. | 少烦我,白痴 |
[03:30] | What’s with you? | 你怎么回事? |
[03:31] | The Jets, man. They tied the game. | 喷气机,伙计。 他们平了 |
[03:32] | Would you can it? | 别��嗦了行不行? |
[03:33] | I’m trying to watch the game here. | 我还要看电视呢 |
[03:36] | Chips, Debra! | 薯片,黛比拉! |
[03:38] | Hey, Dad, if you’re gonna be like that, | 嘿,爸,你要这样子的话, |
[03:40] | why don’t you just watch the game at your own house? | 干吗不在你自己家看比赛? |
[03:43] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[03:44] | Your mother’s giving Marco another piano lesson. | 你妈又在给马可上钢琴课 |
[03:48] | Didn’t he have one yesterday? | 他不是昨天 才上过一节的吗? |
[03:50] | Every day… | 每一天…… |
[03:52] | for two weeks now. | 都两个星期了 |
[03:54] | Marco? | 马可? |
[03:56] | The only thing I see that guy playing | 我能想象出的 这家伙能弹的东西 |
[03:58] | is the organ in a haunted house. | 只有鬼屋里的管风琴 |
[04:03] | That’s a good one. | 有意思 |
[04:04] | It’s not just the lessons anymore. | 不再只是教课了 |
[04:06] | They’re hanging out now. | 他们俩现在泡在一起 |
[04:08] | They’re friends. | 他们是朋友了 |
[04:10] | Chips, Frank. | 薯片,弗兰克 |
[04:14] | Wait, wait, wait. What do you mean, friends? | 等等等。 什么意思,朋友? |
[04:16] | They’re together all the time playing piano, | 他们老在一起, 弹钢琴、 |
[04:18] | swappin’ recipes. | 交流菜谱 |
[04:19] | Sometimes they sit and listen to opera… | 有时候他们坐着听歌剧…… |
[04:22] | and cry! | 还哭! |
[04:25] | Sounds like this is bothering you a little bit, Frank. | 听起来你有点不自在了,弗兰克 |
[04:28] | Opera, just what the world needs… | 歌剧,正是世界需要的…… |
[04:30] | more fat women screaming! | 更多的肥婆尖叫! |
[04:39] | You know what I think? | 你知道我怎么想? |
[04:41] | I think maybe you’re a little bit jealous, Frank. | 我想也许你是有点嫉妒了, 弗兰克 |
[04:45] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[04:47] | Are you a little jealous, Frankie? | 你是不是有点嫉妒了, 弗兰基? |
[04:49] | Are you just a little bit jealous? | 你是不是有 一点点嫉妒了? |
[04:50] | No, don’t do that, honey. | 不,别这样,亲爱的 |
[04:52] | Be careful, watch your finger. | 小心手指头 |
[04:53] | All right! | 好吧! |
[04:55] | So I’m a little jealous! | 我是有点嫉妒! |
[04:58] | He shouldn’t be with her! | 他不应该和她在一起 |
[05:00] | He should be with me! | 他应该和我在一起 |
[05:07] | – What? – Huh? | – 什么? – 哈? |
[05:09] | He was my friend first! | 他先是我的朋友的! |
[05:11] | We played bocce in Italy. | 我们在意大利打室外保龄 |
[05:13] | Now he comes in the door… it’s like I don’t exist. | 现在他进了门…… 就好像我不存在 |
[05:18] | Oh, cheer up, Dad, | 哦,想开点,爸, |
[05:19] | I’m sure there’s a guy out there for you somewhere. | 我相信有你的男人 在外面某个地方 |
[05:24] | Yeah, maybe Marco has a brother… | 是啊,也许马可还有个兄弟…… |
[05:28] | in the bell tower. | 住在钟楼里 |
[05:34] | I want him out of my house. | 我要他 从我家出去 |
[05:36] | So throw him out. | 那就把他扔出去 |
[05:37] | Ray, let your parents work this out for themselves. | 雷,让你父母自己处理 |
[05:40] | I’m just saying, you want someone out, | 我只是说, 你想要谁出去的话, |
[05:42] | you throw ’em out. | 把他们扔出去 |
[05:43] | Yeah, you’re the expert. | 是啊,你是专家 |
[05:46] | You, out! | 你,出去! |
[05:49] | I’m kidding. You stay. | 我开玩笑的。你留下 |
[05:53] | Hey, he can’t just throw him out. | 嘿,他不能把他扔出去 |
[05:54] | Marco’s not the kind of guy you mess with. | 马可可不是好惹的主 |
[05:56] | Marco? That guy’s no bigger than a bag of laundry. | 马可?那家伙还没 一袋子脏衣服大 |
[06:00] | Remember when he took over Nemo’s Pizza? | 还记得他接手尼莫的 披萨店的时候吗? |
[06:03] | And I said, “What happened to Nemo?” | 我问他: “尼莫怎么了?” |
[06:05] | And he looked at me with that face and said, | 他拉着个脸看着我说: |
[06:06] | “He go away.” | “他离开了” |
[06:11] | Has anybody seen Nemo since? | 这之后谁见过 尼莫了没? |
[06:13] | Huh? Postcard? Anything? No. | 哈?卡片? 任何东西?没有 |
[06:15] | Marco knows how to make people go away, | 马可知道怎么让人离开, |
[06:17] | and that’s all I’m saying. | 我说的就这个意思 |
[06:20] | He don’t scare me, and I’m throwing him out! | 他吓不倒我, 我这就把他扔出去! |
[06:23] | Wait a minute, Frank. | 等一等,弗兰克 |
[06:24] | Why don’t you just tell Marco how you feel? | 你怎么不跟马可 说说你的感受? |
[06:26] | That you want to be his friend, too. | 说你也想做他的朋友 |
[06:28] | What am I, wearing a skirt and Mary Janes? | 我是谁呀,穿小裙 和女式小皮靴吗? |
[06:33] | I’m throwin’ him out! | 我要把他扔出去! |
[06:36] | Say hi to Nemo for us. | 替我们想尼莫问好 |
[06:43] | And stay out! | 别进来了! |
[06:57] | Baccala. | 臭咸鱼 |
[07:00] | Marco, no. Don’t smash your fingers. | 马可,不。 别砸你的手指 |
[07:04] | Your fingers are your tools. | 手指是你的工具 |
[07:06] | I’m baccala. | 我是臭咸鱼 |
[07:08] | I’m a stinky cod fish. | 我市条臭咸鱼 |
[07:11] | You’re not a stinky cod fish. | 你不是臭咸鱼 |
[07:15] | You’re a good boy who loves his mother. | 你是个爱自己母亲的好孩子 |
[07:18] | But come on, you only have a week | 不过你得加点油, 我生日以聚会前 |
[07:20] | to learn this before my birthday party. | 你只有一个星期可以学了 |
[07:22] | You should have great for your birthday. Not me. | 你的生日上应该是好东西, 而不是我 |
[07:25] | Nonsense. You’re gonna be wonderful. | 别说傻话。 你会很出色的 |
[07:27] | But keep practicing, | 不过继续练习 |
[07:29] | A little later we’ll make biscotti. | 咱们待会做坚果烤饼 |
[07:31] | I like your biscotti. | 我喜欢你的烤饼 |
[07:33] | I’ll go make us some tea. | 我去做点茶 |
[07:43] | Mm, mm, mmh! | 嗯,嗯,嗯! |
[07:49] | Listen, Marco… | 听着,马可…… |
[07:50] | I got somethin’ to say to you. | 我有话跟你说 |
[07:52] | And I got somethin’ to say to you. | 我也有话跟你说 |
[07:54] | Sit! | 坐下! |
[07:59] | I cannot help but notice | 我不能不注意到 |
[08:01] | every time I have a lesson, you leave. | 每次我来上课,你就离开 |
[08:03] | It’s rude. | 这很没礼貌 |
[08:04] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[08:10] | No, it is rude of me to invade your house | 不,没礼貌的是我。 闯进你家里, |
[08:12] | and take you away from your beautiful wife. | 让你离开你美丽的妻子 |
[08:15] | My what? | 我的什么? |
[08:23] | Forgive me. You open your house to me, | 原谅我。 你把家门向我敞开, |
[08:27] | and I stink it up. | 而我把它搞臭了 |
[08:30] | Oh, hey, hey, it doesn’t bother me at all. | 哦,嘿,嘿, 我一点都没感觉到 |
[08:34] | You are too kind. | 你心肠太好了 |
[08:35] | Now, what do you want to say to me? | 现在,你想对我说什么? |
[08:38] | Uh… | 呃…… |
[08:40] | you play poker? | 你玩扑克吗? |
[08:43] | I’m good at poker. | 我扑克很拿手 |
[08:47] | There’s a game at my lodge tonight. | 我们俱乐部今晚上有比赛 |
[08:49] | You in? | 你来吗? |
[08:51] | It would be honor, | 太荣幸了, |
[08:52] | but first I buy you dinner at my restaurant. | 不过首先我请你 上我餐馆吃晚饭 |
[08:54] | Don’t have to ask me twice. | 求之不得 |
[08:57] | Teatime. | 喝茶时间 |
[08:58] | Uh, Marie, I’m takin’ Marco to the lodge for poker. | 呃,玛丽,我带马可 去俱乐部玩扑克了 |
[09:01] | But Marco hasn’t finished his lesson yet. | 可马可还没上完课呢 |
[09:04] | Marie, I’m done with piano. | 玛丽,我再也不要弹钢琴了 |
[09:07] | I tried, but I cannot make it work. | 我试了, 可我做不到 |
[09:10] | You’re quitting? | 你要放弃? |
[09:12] | You can’t quit. You promised your mother. | 你不能放弃。 你答应了你母亲 |
[09:15] | I know. I know, but… | 我知道。 我知道,可是…… |
[09:18] | she’s dead. | 她死了 |
[09:27] | But she can still see you. | 可她还是能看见你 |
[09:31] | I’m sorry, Marie. | 对不起,玛丽 |
[09:33] | You come to have dinner with us. | 你和我们一起吃晚饭吧 |
[09:36] | No, no. I don’t think so. | 不不。 我不想去 |
[09:37] | Why don’t you boys go to the lodge? | 你们小伙子去俱乐部吧 |
[09:38] | You’re gonna love the lodge, Marco. | 你一定会爱上俱乐部的 |
[09:41] | They got cards, checkers, a swimming pool. | 那里有纸牌、棋、 游泳池 |
[09:44] | It’s great. Everybody swims naked. | 棒极了。 大家都裸着游 |
[09:47] | Is this a heated pool? | 池里的水是热的吗? |
[09:57] | He’ll be back. | 他会回来的 |
[10:01] | One look at Frank naked… he’ll be back. | 看过弗兰克光着的人…… 他会回来的 |
[10:07] | Stop it right now! | 快停下! |
[10:09] | Go to sleep! | 去睡觉! |
[10:13] | No, no. | 不不 |
[10:14] | No, it’s nothing. Debra’s readin’ them a story. | 不,没事。 黛比拉在给他们念书 |
[10:17] | Listen, remember, we’re teeing off at 7:00. | 听着,记住, 7点钟准时开球 |
[10:21] | Oh, don’t be late. All right. | 哦,别晚了。 好了 |
[10:24] | Why didn’t you come up and help me? | 你怎么不上来帮我? |
[10:27] | I was talking to Gianni. | 我在跟贾尼打电话 |
[10:28] | Didn’t you hear the screaming? | 你没听到叫唤吗? |
[10:31] | I heard you screamin’. | 我听到你叫唤 |
[10:34] | I’m gonna kill your father. | 我要杀了你爸 |
[10:37] | Oh, no, Mom. Don’t. | 哦,不,妈。别 |
[10:42] | Marco is my friend. Now I never see him anymore. | 马可是我的朋友。 现在我再也见不到他了 |
[10:45] | He’s always with your father. | 他总是和你爸在一起 |
[10:46] | They’re watching sports or swimming nude at the lodge. | 他们一起看比赛, 要不就是在俱乐部裸泳 |
[10:51] | There isn’t enough chlorine in the world. | 世上的氯都要不够用了 |
[10:56] | I mean, for the first time in I don’t know how long, | 我是说,在不知道多长的时间里, |
[10:59] | I had a real companion. | 我第一次有了个真正的伙伴 |
[11:00] | Someone I could talk to. | 我可以说说话的人 |
[11:02] | Do something, Raymond. | 做点什么,雷蒙德 |
[11:04] | Me? What? | 我?做什么? |
[11:05] | Talk to your father. | 跟你爸谈谈 |
[11:06] | No, no, stick to the plan where you kill him. | 不不,还是按原计划 你杀了他吧 |
[11:10] | Tell him to leave Marco alone. | 告诉他离马可远点 |
[11:12] | Ma, I don’t want to get in the middle of this. | 妈,我可不想插到这种事中间 |
[11:15] | I don’t want you in the middle, | 我不想你在中间 |
[11:16] | I want you on my side. | 我要你站在我这边 |
[11:18] | Look, Mom. I think you and Dad | 看,妈,我想你和爸 |
[11:20] | can work this out yourselves… right, Deb? | 自己能处理的……是不是,戴比? |
[11:22] | No, Ray. Tell your father to give her back her friend. | 不,雷。告诉你父亲 把她的朋友还给她 |
[11:25] | What happened to “Stay out of it?” | “不搅和”的政策怎么了? |
[11:28] | I feel for your mother. | 我能体会你母亲的心情 |
[11:30] | – You do? – Yes. | – 你有吗? – 是的 |
[11:32] | Do you think it’s easy for Marie to meet people and make friends | 你以为像玛丽这样子 结交朋友容易吗? |
[11:35] | when she spent her whole life | 她这辈子 |
[11:36] | stuck in a house with a lump of a husband | 就困在家里伺候 一堆死肉一样的丈夫 |
[11:38] | who, instead of puttin’ his own kids to bed, | 这个人不照顾孩子上床睡觉, |
[11:40] | is on the phone with his pals makin’ a golf date? | 还在电话里和他的哥们 安排打高尔夫 |
[11:46] | Why can’t you just hate one man a time? | 你就不能一次 只恨一个男人吗? |
[11:52] | Hey, Marie, tick-tock. | 嘿,玛丽,都几点了 |
[11:54] | Where’s my dinner? | 我的晚饭呢? |
[11:59] | Raymond has something to say to you. | 雷蒙德有话跟你说 |
[12:01] | What? | 什么? |
[12:02] | What… | 什么…… |
[12:03] | – Stay away from Marco. – Yeah. | – 离马可远点 – 没错 |
[12:10] | Since when do you tell me what to do? | 什么时候轮到你 告诉我做什么了? |
[12:15] | I’m not… I’m not talking. They are. | 我没……不是我说的。 是他们 |
[12:18] | Marco was my friend. | 马可是我的朋友 |
[12:20] | Oh, yeah? He traded up. | 哦,是吗? 他转手了 |
[12:25] | That’s it, Frank. That’s it. | 够了,弗兰克。 够了 |
[12:27] | You are not invited to my birthday party. | 你不在我生日聚会的 邀请对象里 |
[12:30] | Who needs an invitation? It’s at my house! | 谁需要邀请了? 在我家里办! |
[12:33] | Not anymore! I’m gonna have it right here at Raymond’s house. | 不会是了! 我要在这,雷蒙德家里办 |
[12:36] | – Thanks a lot! – What did I do? | – 十分感谢! – 我做什么了? |
[12:38] | Forget it! | 得了吧! |
[12:39] | I’ll just go to the lodge with Marco. | 我跟马可去俱乐部好了 |
[12:42] | You can’t. I’ve already invited him to the party, | 你不能。 我请了他参加聚会了, |
[12:44] | and he’s gonna play “Happy Birthday” to me on the piano. | 他会在钢琴上为我演奏 《生日快乐》 |
[12:47] | Where’s my dinner? | 我的晚饭在哪? |
[12:51] | At the lodge. | 俱乐部里 |
[12:58] | Next time, you mind your own business! | 下一回,管你自己的事吧 |
[13:08] | What? | 怎么? |
[13:10] | You’re really with my mother on this, huh? | 你真的和我妈 一个鼻孔出气了,哈? |
[13:12] | That’s the horse you’re backin’? | 你就押这匹马了? |
[13:14] | Better my horse than your jackass. | 我的马总比你的蠢驴好 |
[13:17] | Hey, my jackass happens to have a point, okay? | 嘿,我的蠢驴 碰巧是有理的,好吗? |
[13:22] | He’s right… if Marco’s gonna be with anybody, | 他说得对……马可要是 要和任何人在一起, |
[13:24] | it should be him, not her. | 那也该是他, 而不是她 |
[13:25] | What, your mother’s not allowed to have a friend? | 什么,你妈就不允许有朋友吗? |
[13:27] | Not a male friend, no. | 不是男朋友,不 |
[13:29] | – She’s my mother. – So? | – 她是我妈 – 那又怎样? |
[13:32] | So, she’s a married woman. It’s creepy. | 那样,她是个有夫之妇。 怪怪的 |
[13:35] | So, does that mean that I can’t have any male friends? | 那么,那就是说我不能有 任何男性朋友了? |
[13:39] | You can have as many male friends as you want, | 你想交多少男性朋友 就交多少, |
[13:42] | As long as they’re all gay. | 只要他们都是同性恋 |
[13:48] | You know, Ray, I may have some problems with your mother, | 你知道,雷,我也许 和你妈是有些问题, |
[13:50] | but she can be friends with whoever she wants, | 可是她可以和任何 她想的人做朋友 |
[13:52] | and I’m gonna do whatever I can to encourage her. | 而我将尽全力支持她 |
[13:54] | All right, fine! | 好吧,没关系! |
[13:56] | But from now on in my head, Marco’s gay. | 不过从今往后, 马可在我脑子里就是同性恋了 |
[14:08] | Oh. | 哦 |
[14:12] | Marco. | 马可 |
[14:14] | Happy birthday, Marie. | 生日快乐,玛丽 |
[14:18] | This is my cousin Gina | 这是我表妹吉娜 |
[14:20] | and my nephew Gerard. | 我外甥杰拉德 |
[14:22] | And this my dear friend Marco Foganolo. | 这是我亲爱的朋友 马可・佛伽纽楼 |
[14:24] | I found him in Italy. | 我在意大利遇上的 |
[14:27] | How do you do? | 你好 |
[14:31] | Isn’t he delightful? | 他是不是很可爱? |
[14:33] | He looks so authentic. | 他看着很可靠 |
[14:36] | I never met an Italian from Italy before. | 我以前从没见过 意大利来的意大利人 |
[14:40] | Hello… | 哈喽…… |
[14:49] | Where’s Frank? | 弗兰克呢? |
[14:52] | Oh, Frank’s not coming. | 哦,弗兰克不会来了 |
[14:53] | Why not? | 为什么? |
[14:54] | He’s sick… swine flu. | 他病了……猪流感 |
[14:58] | Ray, are you gonna sit there all day? | 雷,你打算在这坐一整天吗? |
[15:00] | Just join the party. | 开心点 |
[15:01] | No, no. It’s not right. | 不不。 这是不对的 |
[15:04] | My mom and her… boyfriend. | 我妈和她的…… 男朋友 |
[15:06] | I thought you made him gay. | 我以为你让他当同性恋了 |
[15:10] | I’m the only one who knows that. | 只有我知道这点 |
[15:13] | Come on, my dad should be here. | 拜托,我爸应该在这里 |
[15:16] | What is it that you miss the most? | 你最想念什么? |
[15:18] | The burping, the finger in the frosting, | 打嗝、拿手指头挖冰淇淋、 |
[15:21] | the wiping his mouth on the curtains? | 用窗帘擦嘴? |
[15:24] | If you must know, I miss the shirttail out the fly. | 你非得知道的话, 我想念门帘外面的衬衫下摆 |
[15:31] | Aaarh! Come on! | 啊!来呀! |
[15:39] | Be careful, Robert, you’ll scratch the finish. | 小心,罗伯特, 你会把漆蹭掉的 |
[15:44] | Mom. | 妈 |
[15:45] | Ma, why is your piano comin’ into my house? | 妈,怎么把你的钢琴 搬我这来了? |
[15:48] | Marco’s gonna play me “Happy Birthday.” | 马可要为我弹 《生日快乐》 |
[15:54] | Thanks, everybody. I got it. | 谢谢,各位。 我搞得定 |
[15:59] | Yeow! Ooh! Gaw! | 呦! 哦!嘎! |
[16:03] | Oo-ooh! | 呜――! |
[16:07] | Oh! | 哦! |
[16:10] | Is it your back? | 你的背吗? |
[16:16] | No, I’m from Japan. | 不,我是日本来的 |
[16:21] | I bring greetings from the emperor. | 我替天皇转达祝贺 |
[16:28] | Ray, get him some ice. | 雷,给他点冰块 |
[16:30] | Fabulous party. | 无与伦比的聚会 |
[16:39] | Aah! | 啊! |
[16:41] | What are you… | 你在…… |
[16:42] | Where’d you come from? | 你从哪跑出来的? |
[16:44] | The laundry room. | 洗衣房 |
[16:45] | How long you been hiding in there? | 你在那躲了多久了? |
[16:47] | Long enough to see you could use some new underwear. | 足够发现你需要新内裤了 |
[16:52] | Oh, I could use some now. | 哦,现在我需要了 |
[16:57] | Get Marco in here. I want to talk to him. | 让马可进来。 我有话跟他说 |
[17:00] | Ray, where’s the… | 雷,你有没有看到…… |
[17:02] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干什么? |
[17:04] | Burping. | 打嗝 |
[17:06] | Now maybe I’ll wipe my mouth on the curtain. | 现在也许用你的窗帘擦擦嘴 |
[17:10] | Uhh, uhh, | 啊,啊, |
[17:11] | uhh, uhh, uhh, uhh… | 啊,啊,啊,啊…… |
[17:14] | Aw, come on. It’s not like it’s a grand piano. | 噢,行了。 又不是什么大个的钢琴 |
[17:20] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干什么? |
[17:22] | I’m just stopping by to see if my friend Marco | 我只是顺道看看 我朋友马可 |
[17:24] | wants to play some bocce. | 想不想打室外保龄 |
[17:26] | He doesn’t, because he’s here for me. | 他不想,因为他是为我来的 |
[17:29] | Well, he’d rather be with me. | 唔,他更情愿和我在一起 |
[17:30] | He likes me better. | 他更喜欢我 |
[17:32] | Ha! Nobody likes you better. | 哈! 没人更喜欢你 |
[17:35] | Oh, yeah? Let’s ask him. | 哦,是吗? 咱们问问他看哪 |
[17:37] | Oh, you can’t do that, Frank. | 哦,你不能这么做,弗兰克 |
[17:39] | Well, why not? Bring him in here. | 唔,为什么不? 带他过来 |
[17:40] | – Mind your own business. – You scared? | – 少管闲事 – 你怕了? |
[17:43] | Frank, you are ruining my birthday party! | 弗兰克,你要毁了我的生日聚会! |
[17:45] | You’ve ruined everything else! | 你把其它的都毁了! |
[17:47] | Marco! | 马可! |
[17:48] | Excuse me, how’s that ice coming? | 请原谅, 把冰块给我行吗? |
[17:50] | All right, Robert. Jeez. | 好吧,罗伯特。 天哪 |
[17:54] | Hey, Marco… | 嘿,马可…… |
[17:56] | whose friend do you want to be? | 你想做谁的朋友? |
[17:58] | Frank, I thought you had the swine flu. | 弗兰克,我以为你得了猪流感 |
[18:01] | She told you that? | 她告诉你的? |
[18:02] | You will stop at nothing. | 你真是不择手段 |
[18:05] | Who do you want to stick with, | 你想和谁一起, |
[18:07] | me or the liar? | 我还是骗子? |
[18:10] | You want me to choose? | 你要我选? |
[18:12] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[18:13] | She thinks you like her better | 她以为你更喜欢她, |
[18:15] | and want to be her friend. | 想做她的朋友 |
[18:17] | Why shouldn’t he be her friend? They enjoy each other. | 他为什么不能做她朋友? 他们一起很开心 |
[18:19] | Sure, now, | 当然,现在是, |
[18:21] | but he’s gonna find it’s a quick trip to Nagville. | 不过他会发现 这是去唠叨镇的近路 |
[18:26] | Am I wrong? It’s already started with the piano lessons. | 我说错了吗?钢琴课上就开始了 |
[18:29] | You said yourself you didn’t want to play piano anymore. | 你自己说的你不想弹钢琴了 |
[18:32] | Somebody could have told me. | 怎么没人告诉我? |
[18:39] | Why can’t I be both your friends? | 我为什么不能做 你们两个的朋友? |
[18:42] | Well, for one thing, I find that people who like me | 唔,第一,我发现 喜欢我的人 |
[18:44] | generally can’t stand him. | 通常都无法忍受他 |
[18:47] | Ma, I don’t get this. | 妈,我不明白了 |
[18:48] | There’s got to be plenty of ladies | 外头有的是女士 |
[18:50] | you can be friends with out there. | 可以让你交朋友的 去玩宾果的地方看看 |
[18:52] | Hit the bingo circuit. | |
[18:54] | What about your father? | 那你爸呢? |
[18:56] | There’s enough naked, wrinkly old men at the lodge for him. | 俱乐部里光着身子、 皱了吧唧的老头还不够吗? |
[19:00] | Please, I’m already in the vomiting position. | 拜托,我这姿势本来就想吐了 |
[19:06] | So pick already. | 现在快选吧 |
[19:08] | I don’t like this. | 我不喜欢 |
[19:09] | This is not right. | 这是不对的 |
[19:11] | This is not a husband and wife. | 这不是丈夫和妻子 |
[19:14] | Before my wife died, we were friends. | 我妻子生前, 我们是朋友 |
[19:22] | You gonna pick or not? | 你选不选了? |
[19:31] | This is what you really want? | 你们真想这样? |
[19:35] | I choose Frank. | 我选弗兰克 |
[19:38] | Yes. | 没错 |
[19:45] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[19:46] | No, I understand. | 不,我理解 |
[19:48] | I did not want to choose. | 我不想选的 |
[19:50] | You don’t have to explain, Marco. | 你不用解释,马可 |
[19:53] | Why don’t we all have some cake? | 为什么咱们不都来吃蛋糕呢? |
[19:58] | Hey, Marie, wait a second. | 嘿,玛丽,等一下 |
[20:04] | You take him. | 他归你 |
[20:09] | No, that’s okay, Frank. | 不,没事的,弗兰克 |
[20:10] | You don’t have to do that. You keep him. | 你用不着这样。 你留着 |
[20:16] | No, I don’t want him anymore. | 不,我不想要他了 |
[20:20] | I want you two guys to go and have fun. | 我希望你们俩去开心 |
[20:22] | Go to the lodge. | 去俱乐部吧 |
[20:23] | Nah, I got plenty of friends at the lodge, | 呐,我俱乐部的朋友很多了, |
[20:26] | so, uh… you take him. | 所以,呃……他归你了 |
[20:29] | I don’t want him all the time. | 我也不想总要他 |
[20:32] | Can’t you take him some of the time? | 你就不能有时候带着他吗? |
[20:34] | So, now you’re sticking me with him? | 现在你想让我粘着他了? |
[20:37] | This is so typical of you. | 你真是没得救了 |
[20:41] | Hey… cake! | 嘿……蛋糕! |
[20:46] | All right, so you should play “Happy Birthday” on the piano. | 好吧,那只好你弹《生日快乐》了 |
[20:49] | All right, I’m gonna play a dirty version. | 好的,我要弹个 黄色版的 |
[20:53] | #Tiny butt day to you # | #小小屁屁日快乐# |
[20:58] | Rejected by both of them. | 让他们俩同时抛弃了 |
[21:00] | Boy, I know how that feels. | 乖乖,我知道那是什么感觉 |
[21:03] | That’s all right, Marco. Let it out. | 没事的,马可。 发泄出来 |
[21:05] | Let it all out. | 全发泄出来 |
[21:12] | That’s it. | 就是这样 |
[21:18] | So that was a good party. | 很好的聚会 |
[21:19] | What? How was that good for your mother? | 什么?这对你妈有什么好的? |
[21:22] | You guys made her lose a friend. | 你们让她失去了一个朋友 |
[21:23] | Aw, come on. Don’t start. | 噢,行了。 别找事了 |
[21:25] | Listen, Ray, I want to tell you something. | 听着,雷, 我要告诉你件事 |
[21:27] | If I meet somebody and I want to be their friend, | 如果我碰上个人 是我想交朋友的, |
[21:30] | I’m not gonna tolerate any of your caveman crap. | 我可不会忍受你们 这些原始人的屁话 |
[21:32] | I don’t care what sex they are. A friend is a friend, | 我不管他们什么性别。 朋友就是朋友, |
[21:34] | And I can be friends with whoever I want. | 我可以和我想的 任何人做朋友 |
[21:41] | Hello, I am looking for my father. | 哈喽,我在找我父亲 |
[21:43] | He is here? | 他在这吗? |
[21:45] | No. No, he isn’t, but come in, friend. | 不。不,他不在, 不过进来吧,朋友 |