时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Oh, hey, guys. | 哦,嘿,伙计们 |
[00:06] | – Hey, Debra. – Hi. | – 嘿,黛比拉 – 嗨 |
[00:07] | Hey, glad you’re here. | 嘿,真高兴你们在 |
[00:08] | Either one of you free tonight? | 你们俩今晚谁有空? |
[00:10] | Debra, this is a little uncomfortable. | 黛比拉,这可不太舒服 |
[00:12] | I mean, right in front of Ray? | 我是说,当着雷蒙德的面? |
[00:15] | No, seriously. Ray and I are going to a play | 不,说真的。雷和我今晚上 |
[00:16] | with some friends tonight. We have an extra ticket. | 要和些朋友去看演出。 有张多余的票 |
[00:18] | Is there nudity? | 有裸露场面吗? |
[00:22] | Come on! Gianni. | 行了!贾尼 |
[00:24] | It’s an extra ticket that’s gonna go to waste. | 只是张要被浪费了的票 |
[00:26] | It’s just me, Ray, and Amy. | 就我、雷和艾米 |
[00:28] | Robert’s Amy? | 罗伯特的艾米? |
[00:29] | No, it’s just Amy. | 不,只是艾米 |
[00:31] | She dropped the “Robert” when they broke up. | 他们分手的时候 她就扔掉了“罗伯特的” |
[00:33] | All right, forget it. | 好吧,算了 |
[00:34] | I’ll give the extra ticket to one of my girlfriends. | 我把那张多余的票给我 哪个女朋友好了 |
[00:37] | Oh, no, three women and me at a play? | 哦,不,要我和三个女人看演出? |
[00:40] | Gianni, please go, come on. I’ll buy you dinner. | 贾尼,求你了,去吧,拜托。 我请你吃饭 |
[00:42] | All right, I’ll go. | 好吧,我去 |
[00:44] | – Gianni’s going! – All right. | – 贾尼要去! – 好吧 |
[00:46] | Good. This is what a true friend is for. You saved me. | 太好了。这才是真正的朋友。 你救了我 |
[00:49] | If you get one with nudity, I’m in! | 你要是有裸女的演出票, 我就来! |
[00:56] | – Hey. | – Hey. – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[00:59] | What are the chances of you whipping me up an omelet? | 你给我做炒蛋 的机会有多大? |
[01:04] | Oh, hey! What are you doing? | 哦,嘿! 你干嘛? |
[01:07] | Ray, you haven’t even had breakfast yet. | 雷,你还没吃早饭呢 |
[01:09] | You were laughing. | 你笑了 |
[01:10] | I thought you were in a good mood. | 我以为你兴致不错 |
[01:14] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[01:16] | – Hey, Robert. – Hey. | – 嘿,罗伯特 – 嘿 |
[01:18] | So, what are you doin’? | 那么,你在干什么? |
[01:20] | I’m hoping the prize in here is an omelet. | 我在希望这里头的奖 会是炒蛋 |
[01:27] | So, I heard you went on a little double date | 我听说你们要和 艾米和贾尼 |
[01:29] | with Amy and Gianni. | 搞个两对约会 |
[01:31] | It wasn’t a date. | 那不是约会 |
[01:32] | How’d you know about that anyway? | 你怎么知道的? |
[01:34] | What, are you forgetting I’m a cop? | 什么,你忘了我是警察了? |
[01:36] | I got eyes all over the city, baby. | 城里都有我的眼线,宝贝 |
[01:39] | Yeah, any of those eyes watch you get dressed this morning? | 是吗,有没有哪只眼睛 看到你今天早上穿衣服吗? |
[01:44] | That’s funny. That’s a keeper. | 有意思。 防守不错 |
[01:47] | Very funny. | 很有意思 |
[01:49] | So… | 那么…… |
[01:51] | did they sit next to each other in the theater? | 他们的位置挨着吗? |
[01:53] | Who, Amy and Gianni? | 谁,艾米和贾尼? |
[01:55] | Yeah, those are the seats we had. | 是的,我们只有这样的位置 |
[01:58] | Ah, the assigned seats. | 啊,指定的位置 |
[01:59] | Good for you. That’s the way to go. | 恭喜。 做得好 |
[02:07] | Oh, my… | 哦,天…… |
[02:09] | Lookin’ like we’re gonna get a little rain today. | 看起来今天会有雨了 |
[02:12] | Nah, really? | 不,真的? |
[02:13] | Yeah, a little bit. | 是的,有点 |
[02:14] | A little bit. | 一点点 |
[02:18] | So, what do they have there, seats with armrests? | 那么,那里什么样的, 座位有扶手吗? |
[02:21] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[02:24] | Did they share one? | 他们共用一个? |
[02:25] | Did they share an armrest? | 他们共用一个扶手? |
[02:27] | Robert, this isn’t bothering you, is it? | 罗伯特,你没觉得不舒服吧, 有吗? |
[02:30] | ‘Cause it’s been quite a while since you broke up with Amy, | 因为你和艾米分手 也有一段时间了, |
[02:32] | and you seemed so eager to date other people. | 并且你也迫不及待的 和别的人约会 |
[02:35] | Yeah… yeah… I’m… I’m… | 是……是…… 我……我…… |
[02:37] | it’s… | 那是…… |
[02:38] | I just want to make sure that she’s not getting hurt. | 我只是想知道她不会受伤害 |
[02:43] | Gettin’ hurt? | 受伤害? |
[02:45] | Yeah. You know what Gianni is like, Raymond, | 是。你知道贾尼是什么样的人, 雷蒙德, |
[02:47] | when it comes to the women. | 当牵涉到女人的时候 |
[02:49] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么? |
[02:51] | Oh, you don’t have to play dumb, Raymond. | 哦,你用不着装傻, 雷蒙德 |
[02:53] | You’re the one always beggin’ him | 你可是老求着他 |
[02:55] | to tell his latest erotic escapade. | 讲他最新的猎艳奇遇的 |
[03:07] | What are you lyin’ for… liar? | 你撒谎干什么……骗子? |
[03:10] | Don’t drink our coffee and lie like that. | 别喝着我们的咖啡 还这么撒谎 |
[03:16] | Nice try. | 演得好 |
[03:18] | I know you’re concerned about Amy, Robert, | 我知道你担心艾米,罗伯特 |
[03:20] | but she’s an adult, | 可她是大人了, |
[03:21] | and she’s not gonna let anybody take advantage of her. | 并且她也不会 让任何人占便宜的 |
[03:24] | Yep, you’re right. | 是,你说得对 |
[03:26] | You’re right. She can handle herself. | 你说得对。 她能照顾自己 |
[03:29] | Well, I should be getting out of here before that rain starts. | 唔,我得赶在下雨前走了 |
[03:32] | That’s really all I was worried about. | 我真的只是担心这个 |
[03:34] | She is free to date whoever she wants, | 她有跟任何人 约会的自由 |
[03:36] | and if that’s a “ladies’ man” like Gianni, so be it. | 要是她要的是贾尼这样的 “女士杀手”,没关系 |
[03:39] | I hope they’re happy. | 我希望他们幸福 |
[03:41] | I really do! | 是真的! |
[03:55] | Oh… | 哦…… |
[04:00] | Holy cow! I’ve never seen him like this. | 靠!我从没见他这样 |
[04:04] | All right. Don’t laugh. | 好了。别笑 |
[04:06] | Don’t laugh. | 别笑 |
[04:07] | What? We’re brothers. | 怎么了?我们是兄弟 |
[04:10] | I broke my pinky once, he laughed for three days. | 我有次弄伤了小拇指, 他整整笑了三天 |
[04:14] | – Hi, Raymond. – Oh, hi ma. | – 嗨,雷蒙德 – 哦,嗨,妈 |
[04:17] | – Where’s Debra, dear? – She’s upstairs, | – 黛比拉在哪,亲爱的? – 楼上 |
[04:19] | but she wanted me to ask you if you could make me some eggs. | 不过她要我问你 能不能给我做点蛋 |
[04:25] | Sure, sure. Sit down. | 当然,当然。 坐下 |
[04:27] | All right. | 好的 |
[04:33] | I just saw Robert leave. | 我刚看到罗伯特走了 |
[04:36] | He looked angry and upset. | 他看着又气又难过 |
[04:39] | Is everything okay? | 没事吧? |
[04:40] | Yeah, he’s fine. Could you melt some cheese in there? | 是的,他没事。 你能帮我热点奶酪在上面吗? |
[04:42] | Of course. | 好的 |
[04:45] | So what’s the matter with Robert? | 那罗伯特是怎么了? |
[04:47] | Does it have to do with Amy? | 和艾米有关吗? |
[04:49] | Yeah. How’d you know that? | 是的。你怎么知道的? |
[04:51] | Well, he was over at the house for breakfast, | 唔,他过来吃的早饭, |
[04:53] | and I happened to mention that Gianni went with Amy | 我碰巧提了贾尼和艾米 |
[04:56] | to the play last night. | 昨晚上一起看了演出 |
[04:58] | Of course. That’s how he knew. | 当然。他是这么知道的 |
[05:00] | “Eyes all over the city.” | “城里都是眼线” |
[05:02] | Hi, Marie. | 嗨,玛丽 |
[05:04] | Why’d you tell my mother about Amy and Gianni? | 你干吗告诉我妈 艾米和贾尼的事? |
[05:06] | What? I don’t know. | 什么?我不知道 |
[05:09] | We took the kids to the dentist, and we were talking. | 我们带孩子看牙医, 然后在那聊了会天 |
[05:12] | – it just came up. – Oh. | – 就那么说出来了 – 哦 |
[05:16] | But you took the kids to the dentist two days ago. | 可你是两天前带孩子看牙的 |
[05:19] | Yeah, so what? | 是吗,怎么了? |
[05:20] | So we didn’t know about Gianni until yesterday. | 咱们昨天才知道贾尼的 |
[05:24] | Yeah. Whatever. Okay, I’m late. | 是的。管它呢。 好了,我要迟了 |
[05:28] | No, no! Wait a minute. Wait a minute. | 不不!等一等,等一等 |
[05:30] | How could you tell my mom two days ago | 你怎么可能两天前告诉我妈 |
[05:33] | about Gianni and Amy | 贾尼和艾米的事, |
[05:34] | when your friend didn’t cancel till yesterday? | 要是你朋友昨天 才取消的约会? |
[05:37] | I don’t know, Ray. I’m late. | 我不知道,雷。 我要晚了 |
[05:38] | Who cares when I told her? | 谁管我什么时候告诉她的呢? |
[05:40] | Oh my God! There was no canceled ticket, was there? | 哦我的天!根本没有什么 取消的票,是不是? |
[05:43] | Huh? You planned this whole thing! | 哈?整件事都是你一手策划的! |
[05:45] | What thing? | 什么事? |
[05:46] | This “Get Robert jealous” thing. | “让罗伯特吃醋”的事 |
[05:49] | Please. Why would I do that? | 拜托。我干吗这么做? |
[05:52] | Because… because Amy’s your friend, | 因为……因为艾米是你朋友, |
[05:55] | and Robert broke up with her, | 而罗伯特和他分手了 |
[05:56] | and this will make him run back to her, | 这样一来他就会跑回她怀里 |
[05:59] | and men are bad, and women have to stick together | 男人是坏蛋。 女人必须团结起来, |
[06:02] | so one day they can be president! | 这样有一天 她们就能当上总统! |
[06:11] | Let me tell you something. | 让我告诉你点事 |
[06:14] | The fact that Robert got jealous only means | 事实是,罗伯特吃醋正说明 |
[06:17] | he still has feelings for her. | 他还在乎她 |
[06:20] | You did do it. | 果然是你 |
[06:25] | And the genius part of it all was | 最聪明的就是 |
[06:27] | leaking it to my mother. | 故意漏给我妈知道 |
[06:29] | Because you knew, | 因为你知道, |
[06:30] | oh, you knew that telling her | 哦,你知道告诉她 |
[06:34] | was just like whispering it into Robert’s ear. | 就等于吹到罗伯特耳朵里 |
[06:37] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[06:38] | You believe that, Ma? | 你相信吗,妈? |
[06:40] | She played you. She played you like a fiddle! | 她耍了你。 她把你当小提琴拉 |
[06:45] | Mom! | 妈! |
[06:55] | Mom? | 妈? |
[06:58] | Your eggs are ready, Raymond. | 你的蛋好了,雷蒙德 |
[07:00] | Oh my God! You’re in on it! | 哦我的天! 你也有份! |
[07:03] | This is… it’s sick! | 这……这真是变态! |
[07:05] | Who else is in on it? | 还有谁? |
[07:06] | Amy and Gianni in on the whole thing, too? | 艾米和贾尼也参与了整件事? |
[07:08] | All I needed was Debra. | 我要黛笔拉就够了 |
[07:10] | It was your idea?! | 这是你的主意? |
[07:12] | Yes, it was, and it’s a good one. | 是的,没错, 并且是个好主意 |
[07:14] | Robert needed this to happen to him so he could realize | 只有发生这样的事, 罗伯特才会 |
[07:17] | what Amy meant to him before it’s too late. | 在为时已晚之前 明白艾米对他的意义 |
[07:20] | But you can’t do this. | 可你不能这么做 |
[07:22] | You’re trying to create… fate! | 你想制造……命运! |
[07:24] | You can’t create fate. | 你不能制造命运 |
[07:26] | Then it’s not fate. | 那样就不是命运了 |
[07:27] | Then it’s like voodoo. | 那就成了巫毒了 |
[07:34] | This is unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[07:37] | The two of you are finally working together. | 你们俩终于联手了 |
[07:40] | Huh? | 哈? |
[07:43] | I’m telling Robert. | 我要告诉罗伯特 |
[07:44] | Wait a minute. Let me ask you something. | 等一等。我来问问你 |
[07:46] | You want Robert to be alone for the rest of his life? | 你想罗伯特孤零零的 过下半辈子吗? |
[07:48] | – No, but still… – Don’t you think | – 不,可是…… – 你觉得罗伯特 |
[07:50] | Robert deserves to be happy and to have a family? | 不配得到幸福和家庭吗? |
[07:52] | Yes, but… | 是的,可是 |
[07:54] | it’s just supposed to happen. | 那只是没办法的事 |
[07:56] | You’re evil. I’m telling Robert. | 你是恶魔。 我要告诉罗伯特 |
[07:58] | You hold it right there, Raymond. | 你给我老实站着,雷蒙德 |
[08:05] | Years ago I gave birth to two beautiful boys… | 多年前我生了两个 美丽的男孩…… |
[08:10] | and I wanted nothing more than to see them grow up, | 我只求看着他们长大, |
[08:13] | get married, and give me grandchildren. | 结婚,给我生孙子 |
[08:16] | Now, if you want to take that dream away from me, | 现在,你要是要把我的梦想夺走, |
[08:19] | by all means, you go and tell that to Robert. | 好吧,你去告诉罗伯特 |
[08:24] | And I’ll just be back across the street | 我就回到街对面 |
[08:27] | living out the rest of my life | 尽力好好 |
[08:29] | as best I can… | 活下去…… |
[08:32] | with a hole in my heart. | 心上淌着血 |
[09:02] | So you’ve made me an accomplice. | 你害我做了共犯 |
[09:06] | Your soul is as black as night. | 你的灵魂像暗夜一样黑 |
[09:11] | – Hey, guys. – Hey, Gianni. | – 嘿,伙计 – 嘿,贾尼 |
[09:13] | Hey, listen. We’re going golfing tomorrow. | 嘿,听着。 咱们明天去高尔夫 |
[09:15] | I’m taking you to make up for last night. | 我要补偿你昨晚的事 |
[09:17] | We’d better golf. That play was brutal. | 最好还是高尔夫。 那个演出简直是残忍 |
[09:19] | I just stopped by real quick to ask if you guys want | 我只是顺路叫你们 |
[09:22] | to have dinner again tonight with me and Amy. | 今晚和我还有艾米一块吃饭 |
[09:24] | What? | 什么? |
[09:26] | We really hit it off. She’s great. | 我们真的处得不错。 她棒极了 |
[09:28] | We’re going out again tonight. You guys want to come? | 我们今晚又要出去。 你们想来吗? |
[09:35] | Yeah, yeah. | 是的,是的 |
[09:37] | Yeah, that would be nice. Yeah. | 是的,那好极了。 是啊 |
[09:42] | Ahh… Iook at what you did. | 啊……看看你做的好事 |
[09:49] | – Hello, Raymond. – Hey. | – 哈喽,雷蒙德 – 嘿 |
[09:52] | – Where’s Debra, dear? – Upstairs. | – 黛笔拉呢,亲爱的? – 楼上 |
[09:54] | What, are you working on plan “B”? | 怎么,你们要改用 B计划了? |
[09:57] | Don’t be silly. | 别傻了 |
[10:09] | So what the hell happened here? | 这里到底发生什么了? |
[10:11] | Robert found out Amy went to a play with Gianni, | 罗伯特发现艾米和 贾尼去看了场演出 |
[10:13] | and he pulled off the doorknob. | 然后他就把门把手 拔下来了 |
[10:19] | Poor bastard. | 可怜的杂种 |
[10:22] | He gets that from me. | 他这是随我 |
[10:24] | – What? – The jealousy. | – 什么? – 吃醋 |
[10:26] | You know, this knob is nothing. | 你知道, 把手算不了什么 |
[10:30] | I was once so jealous over your mother | 我有次为了你妈 大大地吃了回醋, |
[10:32] | that I put my fist through a DeSoto. | 我的拳头穿进了了一辆De Soto |
[10:36] | You punched a car? | 你砸了辆车? |
[10:38] | Yeah. Your mother and I were still dating | 是的。你妈那时和我还在约会 |
[10:41] | when she started to turn the screws on me | 然后她开始施加压力 |
[10:43] | to get engaged. | 要和我订婚 |
[10:45] | But there was still plenty of fish in the sea, | 可是海里头这么多鱼, |
[10:47] | and I wasn’t ready to hang up my tackle box. | 我还不想这么早 把渔具搁起来 |
[10:53] | Then I hear through the grapevine | 然后我透过葡萄藤, 听到 |
[10:56] | she’s gonna make dinner for Chuck Pecorella. | 她要给查克・帕克雷拉做晚饭 |
[11:02] | Long story short, | 长话短说, |
[11:03] | I spent the night in the hospital | 我在医院过了一晚上 |
[11:05] | trying to pull his headlight out of my knuckle. | 想把他的前灯 从我指节上弄下来 |
[11:08] | You got that way over mom? | 你为了妈搞成这样? |
[11:10] | Yeah. I don’t know. | 是啊。我也不知道 |
[11:12] | When your mother cooks, it’s something… | 你妈做饭的时候, 感觉非常…… |
[11:17] | what do you call it? | 怎么说来的? |
[11:20] | Special. | 特别 |
[11:23] | I didn’t want her doing that for some other guy. | 我不想她给别的男人做 |
[11:26] | They stitched up my hand. | 他们把我的手缝起来 |
[11:28] | I went straight to her house… | 我直接去了她家…… |
[11:31] | and from then on, she cooks only for me. | 从此以后,她只为我做饭了 |
[11:35] | Wow. I didn’t know that’s how it all started. | 喔。我还不知道是这么起的头 |
[11:38] | That’s a nice story, Dad. | 是个好故事,爸 |
[11:40] | Yeah, I don’t like to tell it | 是啊,我不喜欢讲这个, |
[11:42] | ’cause it doesn’t have a happy ending. | 因为结局不是那么美 |
[11:52] | I got it. | 我来 |
[11:56] | – Hey, you two. – Hi. | – 嘿,你们俩 – 嗨 |
[11:58] | Hey, Gianni. | 嘿,贾尼 |
[12:00] | Ray’s in the kitchen with his father. | 雷在厨房里,和他爸 |
[12:02] | Let me go say hello to Mr. B. | 我去跟B先生打声招呼 |
[12:06] | Isn’t that cute how Gianni calls frank “Mr. B”? | 多可爱呀,贾尼叫弗兰克 “B先生” |
[12:08] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[12:10] | So, anyway… | 那么,话又说回来…… |
[12:13] | Amy, I don’t know why I was wondering this, | 艾米,我不知道 为什么我会这么想, |
[12:15] | but have you heard from Robert lately? | 不过你最近有没有 听到罗伯特的消息? |
[12:17] | Robert? No, not in a while. But it’s okay. | 罗伯特?不,有一阵了。 不过没关系的 |
[12:21] | I never knew that Gianni and Ray delivered futons together. | 我刚知道贾尼和雷 一起送过日式沙发床 |
[12:24] | Oh, yeah. | 哦,是啊 |
[12:25] | That’s back when they were swingin’ bachelors. | 那时候他们还是瞎混的光棍 |
[12:28] | Not much has changed for Gianni. | 不过贾尼还是老样子 |
[12:29] | He’s still swingin’. | 他还在狂蜂浪蝶 |
[12:33] | I gotta tell ya, | 我得说, |
[12:34] | I can see why he’s popular with the girls. | 我看得出来他为什么 这么招姑娘喜欢 |
[12:36] | – He’s so cute. – Yeah. | – 他太可爱了 – 是啊 |
[12:41] | Hello, Amy. | 哈喽,艾米 |
[12:43] | Oh, Marie. | 哦,玛丽 |
[12:47] | You look great! | 你真漂亮! |
[12:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:52] | You’re not wearing heels? | 你没穿高跟鞋? |
[12:54] | Do you miss that? | 你不想念吗? |
[12:58] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[12:59] | Well, I mean, Gianni is so… | 唔,我的意思是, 贾尼那么…… |
[13:05] | Hey, Mrs. B. | 嘿,B夫人 |
[13:06] | Hello, little Gianni. | 哈喽,小贾尼 |
[13:12] | All right. | 好了 |
[13:14] | Let’s go. All aboard the love train. | 咱们走。 全体登上爱的火车 |
[13:17] | No, wait, Raymond. | 不,等等,雷蒙德 |
[13:18] | I barely had a chance to visit with Amy. | 我和艾米很少有机会聊天 |
[13:21] | Actually, we have an 8:00 reservation, | 实际上,我们订的8点的座位, |
[13:23] | – so we probably should get going. – Let’s go. | – 所以也许我们该走了 – 是啊,走了 |
[13:25] | Can’t you wait just two minutes more? | 你们就不能再等两分钟吗? |
[13:27] | No, Ma, we got a hot double date. | 不,妈,我们要去 火热的两对约会了 |
[13:29] | What’s the rush, Ray? Your mom and Amy were chatting. | 着什么急呀,雷? 你妈和艾米在聊天 |
[13:31] | And I’m sure it was fascinating. Let’s go. | 我相信非常有趣。走了 |
[13:50] | Hello, Robert. | 哈喽,罗伯特 |
[13:52] | Amy. | 艾米 |
[13:54] | Hey, man. | 嘿,伙计 |
[14:01] | Gianni. | 贾尼 |
[14:07] | What are you doing here? | 你来干什么? |
[14:08] | Ma called, told me to come over, | 妈打的电话, 叫我过来, |
[14:10] | said she smelled gas. | 说她闻到煤气味了 |
[14:20] | No one else smells it? | 你们没人闻到? |
[14:23] | Listen, Robert, this is a little weird for me. | 听着,罗伯特, 我觉得怪怪的 |
[14:25] | No, no reason for you to feel weird. | 不,你没理由觉得怪 |
[14:27] | You’re not the one watching your girlfriend | 你又没看着自己女朋友 |
[14:29] | go out with one of his buddies. | 和自己哥们出去 |
[14:30] | Wait a minute, Robert. I’m not your girlfriend. | 等一下,罗伯特。 我不是你女朋友 |
[14:33] | I never thought you were like this, Amy. | 我从没想到你是这样,艾米 |
[14:35] | What does that mean? | 这是什么意思? |
[14:37] | Sounds like someone still cares for you. | 听起来有人还挂着你 |
[14:41] | If you’re interested, | 有兴趣的话, |
[14:43] | I got a lot of single buddies at the precinct I’m close to. | 我们警局里多的是 和我亲近的哥们 |
[14:45] | You want their phone numbers, too? | 你是不是也想要他们的电话? |
[14:46] | Robert, I didn’t know… | 罗伯特,我不知道…… |
[14:49] | No, Gianni. It’s okay. | 不,贾尼。 没关系 |
[14:50] | You don’t have to explain anything. | 你用不着解释那么多 |
[14:51] | Deb, we’ll meet you at the car. | 黛比,咱们车上见 |
[14:53] | – Maybe we should just… – No no! It’s okay. | – 也许咱们应该…… – 不不!没事的 |
[14:55] | I’ll be out in a minute. Go ahead, Gianni, please. | 我马上出去。 去吧,贾尼,好吗? |
[15:08] | Did you want to say anything else? | 你还有什么要说吗? |
[15:18] | Nothing? | 没有了? |
[15:25] | I didn’t think so. | 我想也是 |
[15:56] | What did I do? | 我做了什么? |
[15:59] | Don’t be so hard on yourself, Robert, okay? | 别太往心里去,罗伯特,好吗? |
[16:01] | The truth is, these two… | 事实是,这两个…… |
[16:03] | Ooh! | 哦! |
[16:12] | Believe me, Robert, I know exactly how you’re feeling. | 相信我,罗伯特, 我很清楚你的感受 |
[16:16] | I was just such a jerk to Amy. | 我对艾米太像头蠢驴了 |
[16:18] | No, you weren’t. | 不,你没有 |
[16:20] | I think she knows you were joking. | 我想她知道 你是开玩笑的 |
[16:25] | What is wrong with me? Why did I do that? | 我到底什么毛病? 我为什么那样做? |
[16:28] | You love her? | 因为你爱她? |
[16:30] | Hey, whoa whoa whoa. | 嘿,喔喔喔 |
[16:31] | Hold on, you maniac! | 等一等,疯婆子! |
[16:33] | No guy wants to see his ex go out with a friend. | 没人愿意看到 自己的前女朋友和朋友出去 |
[16:37] | Just ’cause he freaked out doesn’t mean he loves her! | 他一时发疯并不表示他爱她! |
[16:40] | Okay? Don’t you two think you’ve done enough? | 好吗?你们不觉得 自己做得够了吗? |
[16:43] | Robert, let me tell you what they did… | 罗伯特,我告诉你 她们做了什么…… |
[17:05] | Robbie… | 罗比…… |
[17:07] | I think this is proof that you and Amy belong together. | 我想这证明了你和艾米 属于彼此 |
[17:12] | I know you weren’t trying to hurt her feelings. | 我知道你不想伤害她的感情 |
[17:15] | You just couldn’t contain your passion. | 你只是控制不了自己的感情 |
[17:21] | You may have said the wrong thing, | 你也许说了错话 |
[17:24] | but there’s a way to fix this. | 可是那是有办法解决的 |
[17:27] | It’s not too late for you to go after Amy | 你现在赶上艾米告诉她 |
[17:30] | and tell her what is truly in your heart. | 你的真心还不迟 |
[17:33] | Wait a minute! | 等一等! |
[17:43] | They set this whole thing up, Robert, to get you jealous. | 这全都是她们策划好的, 罗伯特,好让你吃醋 |
[17:46] | They put Amy and Gianni together. | 他们把艾米和贾尼 安排在一起 |
[17:49] | It was a big scheme. | 这是个天大的阴谋 |
[17:50] | Don’t you go back out with Amy because of what just happened. | 你千万别为刚才发生的事 出去找艾米 |
[17:53] | You think about how you feel | 你想清楚自己的感觉 |
[17:54] | and not how they say you feel. | 而不是她们说的 你的感觉 |
[17:56] | They’re throwin’ the voodoo at you! | 她们在对你施巫毒! |
[17:59] | And look at what happened. People are starting to get hurt. | 看看发生了什么。 人们开始受伤了 |
[18:02] | Let me tell you something, ladies, | 我来告诉你们,女士 |
[18:04] | you’re not going to stop me from doing what’s right, | 你们阻止不了我做正确的事 |
[18:06] | because you cannot manufacture love! | 因为你们不能编造爱情! |
[18:21] | Ma… | 妈…… |
[18:24] | Ma, is this true? | 妈,是真的吗? |
[18:27] | – It was Debra’s idea. – It was not! | – 是黛比拉的主意 – 不是的! |
[18:32] | Oh my God, I can’t believe this. | 哦,我的天,我真不敢相信 |
[18:34] | You set me up? | 你们编排的我? |
[18:36] | We were just trying to help you, Robbie. | 我们只是想帮你,罗比 |
[18:38] | Help me? | 帮我? |
[18:40] | All right. What did I miss? | 好吧。我错过什么了? |
[18:41] | I think I blacked out for a minute. | 我想我昏过去一会 |
[18:44] | Yes, just help you, Robert. | 是啊,只是为了帮你,罗伯特 |
[18:46] | We thought this was what you needed. | 我们觉得这是你需要的 |
[18:47] | Yeah, because they know what every guy needs. | 是啊,因为她们知道 男人们都需要什么 |
[18:49] | – Shut up, Ray! – What are you gonna do to me? | – 闭嘴,雷! – 你想把我怎么样吧? |
[18:52] | I’m numb from here down! | 我从这以下全麻了! |
[18:56] | How can this help out any relationship? | 这样怎么能帮助任何恋爱? |
[19:00] | This is sick! It’s sick! | 这是变态!变态! |
[19:02] | Sorry, Robert. | 对不起,罗伯特 |
[19:04] | We didn’t mean it to go this far. | 我们没想搞成这样 |
[19:05] | Oh, really? How was it supposed to go, huh? | 哦,是吗? 还能搞成什么样,哈? |
[19:07] | Well, I’ll tell you… | 唔,我告诉你们…… |
[19:13] | back when your father and I were seeing each other, | 我和你爸还在谈恋爱的时候, |
[19:17] | he found out that I had a date | 他发现我和一个叫 |
[19:19] | with a man called Chuck Pecorella. | 查克・帕克雷拉的男人 有约会 |
[19:21] | and Frank came running back to me. | 弗兰克马上就跑回我身边了 |
[19:24] | It was so sweet. | 美好的时刻 |
[19:27] | It was the first time he ever expressed his true emotions. | 那时他第一次 表达他的真实情感 |
[19:30] | Yeah, Ma, those were his true emotions | 是啊,妈,那是他的真实情感 |
[19:32] | ’cause it wasn’t a scheme. It just happened. | 因为那不是阴谋。 那是自然发生的 |
[19:34] | Don’t be naive, Raymond. | 别天真了,雷蒙德 |
[19:38] | What? What do you mean? | 什么? 你什么意思? |
[19:40] | Chuck Pecorella was gay. | 查克・帕克雷拉是玻璃 |
[19:48] | – What? – your father didn’t need to know that. | – 什么? – 你爸用不着知道这个 |
[19:51] | All he needed to know was what he was feeling. | 他只需要知道 他真正的感觉就可以了 |
[19:54] | All right. The knob’s fixed. | 好了。把手修好了 |
[19:56] | But go easy on it, ’cause it ain’t giant-proof. | 不过还是省着点劲, 因为那可不是防巨人的 |
[20:02] | I think I’m going to go home | 我想我还是回家 |
[20:04] | and work my way through a carton of Ho-Hos. | 吃盒Ho-Hos(奶油卷心蛋糕), 好好想想 |
[20:08] | You know what, dear? | 你知道吗,亲爱的? |
[20:09] | Tomorrow maybe you and I can pick up Amy | 明天你和我 可以去接艾米, |
[20:12] | and drop by Robert’s apartment, | 然后到罗伯特的公寓 停一下, |
[20:14] | and then the four of us can work this whole thing out. | 然后咱们四个 可以把问题彻底解决了 |
[20:16] | You stay away from me… | 你离我远点…… |
[20:19] | women! | 女人! |
[20:24] | I’m starting to think maybe Chuck Pecorella | 我开始觉得也许查克・帕克雷拉 |
[20:26] | has the right idea. | 想的是对的 |
[20:33] | What? Chuck Pecorella? | 什么? 查克・帕克雷拉 |
[20:35] | Never mind, Frank. | 别管了,弗兰克 |
[20:37] | That guy owes me. I’m serving his life sentence! | 那个男的欠我的。 我要给他行死刑! |
[20:45] | Excellent work. | 干得太棒了 |
[20:50] | Come on. They’re out there. We gotta go. | 快点。他们在外面。快走 |
[20:54] | Are you coming? | 你来不来? |
[20:56] | You never listen to me, can ya? | 你就是不能听我的,是不是? |
[21:10] | Boy, Amy and Gianni really got something going, don’t they? | 乖乖,艾米和贾尼 还真的有点意思,是不是? |
[21:14] | All right, Ray. I saw. | 好了,雷。 我看到了 |
[21:16] | I’m just sayin’ they were really | 我只是说 他们真的 |
[21:19] | – diggin’ each other. – Okay, Ray. | – 发展得不错 – 好了,雷 |
[21:21] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[21:32] | I was right. | 我是对的 |
[21:35] | Should’ve learned my lesson the first time. | 第一次我就该接受教训了 |
[21:38] | What do you mean, first time? | 什么意思,第一次? |
[21:40] | Oh, it was nothing. | 哦,没什么 |
[21:41] | I had this boyfriend in college, | 我上大学的时候有个男朋友 |
[21:43] | and he was really something. | 而且他真的很像样 |
[21:45] | When he broke up with me, | 他和我分手的时候, |
[21:46] | I had this whole plan to get him back. | 我计划了整件的报复行动 |
[21:48] | What did you do? | 你做了什么? |
[21:49] | I married you. | 我嫁给了你 |