时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | Jeezaloo, look at Geoffrey. | 老天爷爷, 看杰弗里啊 |
[00:12] | He’s skipping. | 他在单脚跳 |
[00:13] | He’s having fun, Frank. | 他在玩呢,弗兰克 |
[00:16] | Then he should try curtseying. | 那他该试试行屈膝礼 |
[00:17] | That’s fun, too. | 那也好玩着呢 |
[00:20] | He reminds me of you, Raymond. | 他让我想起了你,雷蒙德 |
[00:22] | I didn’t do that, Mom. | 我可没那么做,妈 |
[00:24] | Yes, you did. | 不,你有 |
[00:26] | I did not skip. | 我不单脚跳 |
[00:28] | To my loo. | 到我的厕所 |
[00:33] | This is boring. | 太没劲了 |
[00:35] | Will you take me to the playground now, Uncle Robert? | 能不能带我去操场, 罗伯特叔叔? |
[00:37] | All right, for a few minutes. | 好吧,就一会 |
[00:41] | But listen, there’s plenty of monkey bars out there. | 不过听着,那的猴子杠多的是 |
[00:43] | Not everyone has to climb on me. | 用不着都爬我身上 |
[00:47] | Please? | 求你了 |
[00:48] | All right. | 好吧 |
[00:55] | Why didn’t you bring some cushions or something? | 你怎么不带个垫子之类的? |
[00:58] | This bench is killing me. | 这凳子要杀了我了 |
[01:00] | It’s crushing his brain. | 挤坏他脑子了 |
[01:04] | Sure. These seats don’t bother you. | 当然了。这种座位影响不了你 |
[01:08] | Hey, if you two can’t get along, | 嘿,你们俩要是过不下去, |
[01:10] | I’m gonna separate you. | 我就要把你们分开了 |
[01:12] | You mean legally? | 你是说法律上吗? |
[01:17] | Another season of “Everybody Loves Raymond.” | 新一季的《人人都爱雷蒙德》 |
[01:39] | Ow! | 噢! |
[01:51] | Oh, Geoffrey! | 哦,杰弗里! |
[01:52] | Geoffrey! Geoffrey! | 杰弗里!杰弗里! |
[01:57] | Yay, Joey! Way to go! | 耶,乔伊! 干得好! |
[01:59] | Good job, Joey! | 干得好,乔伊! |
[02:01] | Oh no. Geoffrey, watch Joey! | 哦不。杰弗里, 学着点乔伊! |
[02:03] | Ray. | 雷 |
[02:04] | Well, look at him. He’s staggering around out there. | 唔,看看他。 他在那瞎晃荡 |
[02:11] | All right. | 好吧 |
[02:12] | No more Bloody Marys for breakfast. | 早餐不能再喝血腥玛丽了 |
[02:20] | What? | 什么? |
[02:21] | What does he need? | 他想要什么? |
[02:22] | I think he wants to use the bathroom. | 我想他想用洗手间 |
[02:24] | No, Ma, that’s just how he runs. | 不,妈,他跑起来就是那样子 |
[02:32] | What is it, honey? | 什么事,宝贝? |
[02:34] | Find out what he wants. | 看看他要什么 |
[02:35] | What? What do you want? | 什么?你想要什么? |
[02:37] | Go down there. | 下去 |
[02:40] | Then they’ll know I’m with him. | 他们会知道我和他一起的 |
[02:46] | – Go on. – All right. | – 快去 – 好吧 |
[02:47] | What, Geoffrey? What are you trying to tell us? | 什么事,杰弗里? 你想告诉我们什么? |
[02:50] | Did you bring anything for me to eat? | 你有没有给我带任何吃的? |
[02:54] | Anything to eat? You’re asking me about food? | 任何吃的? 你在问我吃的? |
[02:57] | Get the ball, okay? | 去抢球,好吗? |
[03:00] | Pretend the ball is food. | 假装球就是吃的 |
[03:01] | Go ahead. Go on out there. | 快点。过去 |
[03:03] | Go on out there, then we’ll talk about food. | 快上去,然后再商量吃的 |
[03:06] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[03:07] | Charlie Hustle wants to know | Charlie Hustle(前棒球明星) 想知道 |
[03:09] | if we brought anything to eat. | 咱们有没有带任何吃的 |
[03:12] | Will you mind if I live vicariously through Joey? | 介不介意我假装是和乔伊一块的? |
[03:16] | I should have brought food. | 我该带吃的来的 |
[03:19] | I made cannelloni this morning. | 我早上做了奶油卷 |
[03:22] | That’s gone. | 没了 |
[03:27] | Where’s Ally? | 爱丽呢? |
[03:29] | They’re still out there. | 他门还在外头 |
[03:31] | All the kids kept spinning me | 那些孩子一个劲地把我 |
[03:33] | on this merry-go-round thing. | 放在旋转木马上转 |
[03:35] | I kept telling them to stop, but they wouldn’t. | 我不停的叫他们停下, 他们就是不肯 |
[03:37] | They just kept… | 他们就这么不停的…… |
[03:39] | laughing and pushing me and… | 笑我,想把我逼疯,还…… |
[03:43] | I need a minute. | 我不行了 |
[03:52] | Geoffrey, | 杰弗里, |
[03:53] | your team has the ball. | 球在你们队 |
[03:54] | You don’t got to play defense now! | 你现在不用做防守动作! |
[04:00] | It’s okay, Geoffrey! You’re doing great! | 没关系,杰弗里! 干得好! |
[04:02] | Hey, big Geoff! | 嘿,大杰弗! |
[04:07] | Aw, give me a break! | 噢,饶了我吧! |
[04:09] | Would you just cheer? | 你就不能加个油吗? |
[04:11] | What? I’m not doing anything wrong. | 什么?我又没做错 |
[04:13] | I’m fooling around. | 我只是开玩笑的 |
[04:14] | I’m fooling around, everybody. | 我在开玩笑,各位 |
[04:16] | We’ll still let him sleep inside tonight. | 我们今晚上还是会让他睡屋里的 |
[04:20] | Hang in there, Geoffrey! | 坚持,杰弗里! |
[04:21] | Good hustle, big Geoff! | 推得好,大杰弗! |
[04:23] | Yay, Geoffrey! Way to go, Geoffrey! | 耶,杰弗里! 干得好,杰弗里! |
[04:37] | Oh. When we get home, | 哦。等咱们回家, |
[04:38] | I’ll get you something for your tum-tum. | 我给你的小肚子做点吃的 |
[04:41] | That’s okay, Ma. | 好的,妈 |
[04:43] | I’m fine now. | 我没事了 |
[04:45] | Stop rubbing my tummy! | 别揉我肚皮了! |
[04:47] | Hey, remember the time | 嘿,还记得那回 |
[04:49] | you had that clam roll at Howard Johnson’s? | 你在Howard Johnson(餐馆和旅店连锁企业) 吃的蛤蜊热狗吗? |
[04:53] | All right, Dad. | 好了,爸 |
[04:55] | And you washed it down with a strawberry milk shake? | 还有,你就着草莓奶昔吃下去的? |
[04:59] | Yeah, I remember, Dad. Please stop. | 是的,我记得,爸。求你别说了 |
[05:02] | I had a sardine sandwich… | 我吃的是沙丁鱼三明治…… |
[05:06] | with onions and mayonnaise, | 配的洋葱和蛋黄酱, |
[05:08] | and it was warm, I recall. | 热热的,我记得 |
[05:13] | Why do this? | 你为什么? |
[05:15] | I find your discomfort amusing. | 我觉得你不舒服很好玩 |
[05:20] | All right, plenty of snacks left over. | 好了,还剩了好多零食 |
[05:22] | Who wants some cheese sticks and guava nectar? | 谁想来点奶酪棍 或者番石榴露? |
[05:28] | I’ll be outside. | 我先去外面了 |
[05:31] | Excuse me, Raymond? | 对不起,雷蒙德 |
[05:33] | Hey, Coach Bryan. | 嘿,布赖恩教练 |
[05:35] | Hello. Can we talk for just a moment? | 哈喽。咱们可以谈谈吗? |
[05:37] | Yeah, yeah. What? | 是的是的。什么事? |
[05:40] | What, is this about Geoffrey skipping? | 什么,是因为杰弗里单脚跳吗? |
[05:41] | ‘Cause we’re gonna work on that. | 因为我们会想办法的 |
[05:43] | Oh, no. Not at all. He’s more than welcome to skip. | 哦,不。完全不是。 他可以尽管跳 |
[05:46] | Well, then, he’s your man. | 唔,那么,你找对人了 |
[05:49] | Let’s sit for a second, shall we? | 咱们先坐下,好吗? |
[05:51] | All right. | 好吧 |
[05:54] | You know, Raymond, | 你知道,雷蒙德 |
[05:56] | I couldn’t help overhearing some of the things | 我没法不听到你今天在看台上 |
[05:58] | you were saying in the stands today, and it concerned me… | 说的一些话 这让我有点不安…… |
[06:01] | Yeah, listen, listen, l… | 是吗,听着,听着,我…… |
[06:02] | Excuse me. I was still speaking. | 对不起。我还在说呢 |
[06:07] | I’m concerned that maybe we’re dealing | 我担心咱们也许有些 重要性方面的 |
[06:10] | with some misplaced priorities here. | 顺序错误的问题 |
[06:12] | Now, I understand that you’re a prominent sports writer | 现在,我理解你是个 有名的体育作家 |
[06:15] | and you deal with grown-up teams | 并且你一直跟非常注重 |
[06:17] | that are very concerned with winning and losing… | 输赢的成人球队打交道 |
[06:19] | – Look, I know what… – Excuse me. Still speaking. | – 看,我知道…… – 对不起。还在说呢 |
[06:23] | But I think we all need to understand | 可我认为咱们都需要明白 |
[06:25] | that the space outside the hoop | 篮外的天地 |
[06:28] | is just as valid as the space inside the hoop. | 和进到篮里的 一样应该得到认可 |
[06:36] | Hmm. | 哼 |
[06:38] | You don’t often hear that from a basketball coach. | 通常可不太能听到 篮球教练说这个 |
[06:42] | Well, you know, | 唔,你知道, |
[06:44] | competition isn’t really what we’re all about. | 竞争并不是唯一的目的 |
[06:46] | I know, I know. It’s about fun. | 我知道,我知道。 是为了开心 |
[06:50] | I mean, fun! | 我是说,开心呀! |
[06:51] | Just give me a break. It’s 8:00 in the morning. | 饶了我吧。 现在是早上8点 |
[06:55] | Raymond, all I’m trying to say | 雷蒙德,我所想说的就是 |
[06:57] | is that when you kid around, | 你随便开玩笑的时候, |
[07:00] | it seems that you’re genuinely concerned | 看起来就像 你是真的不高兴 |
[07:02] | that Geoffrey’s doing something bad. | 杰弗里做了什么不好的事 |
[07:03] | Well, no no no no. That’s not it at all. | 唔,不不不不。 根本不是那回事 |
[07:06] | Well, then, why make fun of your son? | 唔,那么,为什么拿你儿子寻开心呢? |
[07:08] | I wasn’t making fun. | 我没有寻开心 |
[07:10] | I was making fun-ny! | 我是在找乐! |
[07:14] | “He’s allergic to the basketball”? | “他对篮球过敏”? |
[07:17] | That’s not funny. | 这可没什么可乐的 |
[07:25] | It is a little funny. | 还是有点可乐的 |
[07:28] | You know, | 你知道, |
[07:30] | often a parent belittles a child from the sideline | 通常一个父母在边线上 贬低自己孩子, |
[07:33] | because that parent himself is a frustrated athlete… | 是因为他自己在运动方面很受挫 |
[07:36] | No no, no way. I was good at sports. | 不不,不可能的。 我体育很好的 |
[07:39] | Not that that’s important. | 并不是说这很重要 |
[07:41] | Look, look, you’re worried that I’m too serious here, | 看,看,你担心我太认真了 |
[07:44] | but it’s just the opposite. | 可事实刚好相反 |
[07:46] | I’ve accepted I’ve got one kid out there who’s good at basketball, | 我已经接受了有个儿子 篮球打得好, |
[07:49] | and one kid who can’t do anything out there | 而另一个在场上什么也做不了, |
[07:51] | except spin around and pretend he’s Scooby-Doo. | 除了来回转圈, 假装自己是史酷比 (同名剧集中的一只狗) |
[08:01] | Herro, Reoffrey! | 哈若,喏弗里! |
[08:11] | Ro rong! | 喏让! |
[08:24] | Hey, the next time Robert says he’s nauseous, | 嘿,下回罗伯特再说想吐, |
[08:27] | he’s walking home, all right? | 让他走路回家,好吗? |
[08:30] | I had to hose off the whole side of the van. | 害我把车全冲了一遍 |
[08:34] | As far as the street goes, | 要整条街没事的话, |
[08:36] | I think we’re just gonna have to pray for rain. | 我想咱们只能祈祷下雨了 |
[08:40] | Geoffrey quit basketball. | 杰弗里放弃篮球了 |
[08:43] | What do you mean? When? | 什么意思?什么时候? |
[08:45] | Just now. They’re up there changing out of their uniforms. | 刚刚。他们在楼上换球服 |
[08:47] | He hands me his and says he doesn’t want to play anymore. | 他把他的给我。 他说他不想打了 |
[08:50] | Oh. | 哦 |
[08:52] | I wonder why that is. | 我不明白为什么 |
[08:58] | Gee, I don’t know. | 天,我不知道 |
[09:00] | But I was just talking to him, | 不过我刚才跟他谈了 |
[09:02] | and I was thinking it could possibly be related | 我在想可能和你 |
[09:05] | to you telling his coach | 跟他教练说 |
[09:07] | that he looked like Scooby-Doo. | 他像史酷比有关系 |
[09:10] | I never said that! | 我从没说过那种话! |
[09:11] | Then what did you say? | 那你说了什么? |
[09:13] | I don’t know, but I did not say that exactly. | 我不知道,可我不是那样说的 |
[09:18] | What did you say, Ray? | 你怎么说的,雷? |
[09:21] | I was having a private conversation | 我在和布莱恩・川博斯 |
[09:24] | with Bryan Trenberth, | 私下里谈话 |
[09:25] | who, by the way, knows squat about basketball, | 这个人,顺便说一句, 对篮球不懂个屁 |
[09:27] | and the exact thing I said was that Geoffrey was good | 并且准确地说, 我说的是杰弗里 |
[09:32] | at spinning around and pretending to be Scooby-Doo. | 很擅长来回转圈, 假装自己是史酷比 |
[09:35] | Good at spinning and pretending. | 擅长转圈和假装 |
[09:43] | And Geoff heard you. | 并且杰弗里听到了 |
[09:46] | – So, look, I know… – You were making your stupid comments | – 那,看,我知道…… – 并且你从一开场 |
[09:49] | through the whole game, and everybody else heard you. | 就发了一堆愚蠢的评论, 而且所有人都听到了 |
[09:51] | Okay, but the only thing he heard was Scooby-Doo. | 好吧,可他只听到了史酷比 |
[09:53] | Nobody quits from that. | 没人会为这个放弃 |
[09:56] | You think that he quit from that? | 你觉得他是为这个放弃? |
[09:59] | I’ll talk to him. | 我去跟他谈谈 |
[10:01] | Wait a minute. | 等一等 |
[10:02] | What are you gonna say to him? | 你打算跟他说什么? |
[10:03] | I’m gonna talk to him. Don’t worry. | 我会跟他谈的。别担心 |
[10:05] | Don’t worry? Tell me what you’re gonna say. | 别担心?告诉我你打算怎么说 |
[10:07] | I don’t have to run things by you! | 我用不着事事经过你同意! |
[10:09] | You’re not in charge here! | 这里不是你当老大! |
[10:11] | Ray. | 雷 |
[10:13] | I’m gonna say… | 我会说…… |
[10:17] | that it was a joke, and I was just kidding, | 那是个玩笑, 我只是开玩笑的, |
[10:21] | and he should play basketball because it’s a blast, | 而他应该打篮球, 因为那好玩死了 |
[10:23] | and let’s all have some bubble gum! | 然后我们一块吃泡泡糖! |
[10:26] | You’re not going to apologize? | 你不打算道歉? |
[10:28] | See, this is why you don’t know anything about anything. | 看,这就是为什么你 没有对一切了解清楚 |
[10:32] | If I go up there and apologize to Geoffrey, | 如果我上去找杰弗里道歉, |
[10:34] | then he thinks I have something to apologize about, | 他就会觉得我做了需要道歉的事 |
[10:37] | and then all of a sudden it’s a big deal | 然后突然就成了什么大不了的事了 |
[10:39] | when it’s not a big deal. | 而实际上根本没什么大不了的 |
[10:40] | It is a big deal! | 这就是大不了的! |
[10:42] | No! No! | 不!不! |
[10:43] | No, it’s not! | 不,不是的! |
[10:45] | Hey, weren’t you the one who came up with | 嘿,不是你想出来的 |
[10:47] | the ” laugh when they fall down” trick | “他们摔倒咱们笑”, |
[10:49] | so they won’t know they hurt themselves? | 这样他们就不会发觉自己 受伤了的吗? |
[10:51] | Well, he didn’t fall down today. It’s as if you pushed him down. | 唔,他今天可没摔到。 好像是你推到他的 |
[10:54] | That is a completely wrong analogy! | 这种比喻是十分不恰当的! |
[11:01] | If anything, | 如果非要比喻, |
[11:02] | today it was like I patted him on the back | 我今天只是拍了拍他的背, |
[11:05] | – and he tripped. – Okay… | – 他跌了一下 – 好吧…… |
[11:08] | you’re not going near my son. | 不许你靠近我儿子 |
[11:09] | Come on! | 别这样! |
[11:11] | This is nothing! | 这没什么的! |
[11:12] | Hey, you know what my father | 嘿,你知道我小时候 |
[11:14] | used to do to me when I was a kid? | 我爸是怎么对我的? |
[11:16] | I remember one time, I was getting ready for the senior prom, | 记得有一次, 我在准备参加高中舞会。 |
[11:19] | and I was combing my hair in the hallway mirror, | 我对着镜子梳头, |
[11:22] | and he pushes past me and goes, | 然后他从我身边过,说: |
[11:24] | “Bad haircut. I can still see your face.” | “发型太差。 我还是看得见你的脸” |
[11:29] | How did that make you feel? | 你有什么感受? |
[11:33] | What? Nothing. | 什么?没什么 |
[11:36] | I knew that he was just trying to be funny. | 我知道他只是想开玩笑 |
[11:40] | All right, all right. | 好吧。好吧 |
[11:42] | I felt bad for a second, but then I forgot about it. | 我难过了一会会, 然后就忘了 |
[11:45] | Until now? | 直到现在? |
[11:49] | Listen, this wasn’t like that. | 听着,这件事和那不一样 |
[11:51] | All I really did was say a little joke. | 我只不过开了小玩笑 |
[11:54] | Like your dad. | 就像你爸 |
[11:57] | You know, you’ve told me that haircut story before. | 你知道,你跟我说过那是头发的事 |
[12:04] | It was just a little joke. | 那只是个小玩笑 |
[12:11] | I didn’t mean it. | 我不是有意的 |
[12:12] | I know you didn’t. | 我知道你不是 |
[12:14] | I’ll talk to him. | 我去跟他说 |
[12:17] | I’m gonna need lots of gum. | 我会需要很多的泡泡糖 |
[12:23] | Hey, Geoffrey. | 嘿,杰弗里 |
[12:24] | Hi, Daddy. | 嗨,爸爸 |
[12:25] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[12:27] | Listen, Geoff… | 听着,杰弗…… |
[12:29] | Whoop. | 呜噗 |
[12:30] | What you doing there? | 你在干什么呢? |
[12:32] | Magna-man. He sticks to things. | 磁铁人。 他能粘东西 |
[12:35] | That is so great. | 太棒了 |
[12:38] | Listen, Geoff, can I talk to you? | 听着,杰弗里,我能和你谈谈吗? |
[12:40] | I want to talk to you | 我想跟你谈谈 |
[12:41] | about what happened at basketball today, okay? | 今天篮球的事,好吗? |
[12:44] | Here, let me see. Let me see Magna-man. | 来,给我看看。 让我看看磁铁人 |
[12:46] | Okay, let’s go. | 好的,咱们走 |
[12:47] | Hey, hey! Where we going? Whoa! | 嘿,嘿!咱们去哪?喔啊! |
[12:49] | Whoa! | 喔啊! |
[12:52] | Okay. Oh, yeah. | 好的。哦,耶 |
[12:54] | Okay, listen… | 好了,听着…… |
[12:57] | Geoff, Geoff, Geoff, | 杰弗,杰弗,杰弗, |
[12:59] | I want to talk to you. | 我想跟你谈谈 |
[13:00] | Um… | 嗯…… |
[13:03] | so, Geoffrey, | 那么,杰弗里, |
[13:05] | I heard that you were | 我听说你想 |
[13:06] | thinking about quitting basketball. | 放弃篮球了 |
[13:08] | Yes. | 是的 |
[13:09] | – Why? – I’m no good. | – 为什么? – 我不行 |
[13:12] | Who said that? | 谁说的? |
[13:14] | You’re terrific! Nobody said you’re no good. | 你棒极了! 没人说你不行 |
[13:16] | Who told you that? | 谁跟你说的? |
[13:17] | Michael’s good. You said so. | 迈克尔很好。你说的 |
[13:19] | Oh. | 哦 |
[13:21] | See, no. | 看,不是的 |
[13:22] | Michael’s good, and so are you. | 迈克尔是很好,不过你也是 |
[13:25] | Here’s what happened. | 事情是这样的 |
[13:27] | I was talking to Coach Bryan today | 我今天和布莱恩教练说的是 |
[13:30] | about something else, | 另一件事, |
[13:31] | and you heard me say a little joke. | 你听见我说的是个笑话 |
[13:34] | Daddy does that sometimes, but I was just kidding. | 爸爸有时候爱那么做, 可我只是开玩笑的 |
[13:37] | Like when you call me “poopy-head.” | 就像你叫我 “便便头” |
[13:39] | I know you really don’t think I’m a poopy-head. | 我知道你不是真的 觉得我是便便头 |
[13:46] | Okay, maybe a bad example. | 好吧,也许这个例子不太好 |
[13:50] | Look, here’s the thing… | 看,事实是…… |
[13:52] | I was wrong to say that joke today, | 我今天开那个玩笑是不对的, |
[13:55] | and I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[13:56] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[13:57] | Okay. | 好的 |
[13:59] | Good. Good, I’m glad. | 好的,好的。我很高兴 |
[14:01] | You know you’re my boy, right? | 你知道你是我的好儿子,是不是? |
[14:03] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[14:07] | Okay, then. | 那就好 |
[14:10] | And I want you to play basketball, because you really are very good. | 还有,我要你打篮球, 因为你真的很棒 |
[14:13] | – No, I’m not. – Yes, you are! | – 不,我不是的 – 是的,你是的 |
[14:15] | I told you I was just kidding about Scooby-Doo and all that, | 我说了我说的史酷比之类的话 都是玩笑 |
[14:18] | so you can play basketball now. | 所以你现在可以打篮球了 |
[14:20] | But I don’t want to. | 可是我不想 |
[14:21] | Yes, you do. It’s fun. | 不,你想。 那很好玩 |
[14:23] | But I’m the worst. | 可我最差了 |
[14:25] | You’re not the worst. | 你不是最差的 |
[14:27] | I don’t want to hear that talk anymore. | 我不想再听这种话了 |
[14:29] | All you’ve got to do is keep trying. | 你需要的就是继续努力 |
[14:30] | Hey, remember the story of the tortoise and the hare, | 嘿,还记得兔子和乌龟的故事吗? |
[14:33] | and the tortoise was way behind in the race, | 乌龟跑的落后了一大截 |
[14:34] | but he kept saying, “I think I can! I think I can!” | 可是它不停地说: “我想我可以!我想我可以!” |
[14:40] | A train said that. | 那是火车说的 |
[14:44] | Okay. It doesn’t matter who said it. | 好吧。谁说的不重要 |
[14:47] | What matters is, that is a true story… | 重要的是, 那是个真实的故事…… |
[14:52] | and all you gotta do | 你所需要做的就是 |
[14:54] | is keep thinking you can and keep playing, | 一直想着你可以,并且一直打下去 |
[14:57] | and you will win that race. | 然后你就能赢得赛跑 |
[14:58] | Do I have to? | 我一定要这样吗? |
[15:00] | Yes! | 是的! |
[15:01] | No, no. | 不,不 |
[15:02] | No, no, you don’t have to. | 不,不,你不必非得这样的 |
[15:04] | I don’t want anyone to think that I’m making you. | 我不想别人认为我强迫你了 |
[15:08] | But I don’t want you to miss out on the fun. | 可是我不想让你 失去开心的机会 |
[15:11] | That’s the most important part, the fun. | 这是最重要的,开心 |
[15:13] | Eh, no, thanks. | 呃,不,谢谢 |
[15:22] | You know what else basketball players get all the time? | 你知道篮球运动员 还能得到什么? |
[15:26] | Lots and lots of gum. | 好多好多泡泡糖 |
[15:40] | Would anybody like devilled eggs? | 谁想要辣味蛋? |
[15:41] | Yeah, I’ll take a couple more, Ma. | 好的,再给我两个,妈 |
[15:43] | Hey, you’re walking home. | 嘿,你走路回家 |
[15:51] | You know, honey, | 你知道,亲爱的 |
[15:53] | if anything, pull Mommy’s face up. | 请把妈咪的脸推上去 |
[16:00] | Daddy? | 爸爸? |
[16:01] | What, buddy? | 什么事,伙计? |
[16:03] | I’m bored. | 我闷死了 |
[16:04] | Well, maybe you should go to the playground. | 唔,也许你该去操场 |
[16:07] | But I want to play. | 可我想打球 |
[16:08] | What? In the game? | 什么?比赛吗? |
[16:13] | Oh, yeah! Absolutely! Come on! | 哦,是的!当然!来吧! |
[16:16] | Halftime! | 中场休息! |
[16:18] | All right! Great! That was great! | 好了!好极了!太棒了! |
[16:20] | Everybody was good. Super-duper job, everybody. | 大家表现都很好。 干的超级特级棒,孩子们 |
[16:23] | Let’s rehydrate and come right back. | 补上水,咱们马上回场上 |
[16:25] | Coach Bryan, | 布莱恩教练, |
[16:26] | Geoffrey has something he wants to ask you. | 杰弗里有话跟你说 |
[16:29] | Sure. What can I do for you, my friend? | 好的。我能帮你做什么, 我的朋友? |
[16:32] | Can I play? | 我能打球吗? |
[16:34] | Well, Geoffrey, before you said you didn’t feel like playing, | 唔,杰弗里, 之前你说你觉得不想打了 |
[16:37] | but now you changed your mind | 可是你现在改变了主意, |
[16:39] | and you want to play? | 你想打了? |
[16:41] | You heard him… | 你听到了…… |
[16:43] | Coach Bryan… | Coach Bryan. 布莱恩教练…… 布莱恩教练 |
[16:46] | Well, Geoffrey, if you want to play, | 唔,杰弗里, 要是你想打, |
[16:48] | I’ll put you right in. | 我马上让你上场 |
[16:49] | You can be number 7, | 你可以做7号 |
[16:52] | if you’re ready to have fun. | 要是准备好了开心的话 |
[16:53] | He’s ready! | 他准备好了! |
[16:54] | Okay, I’ll go sit. | 好吧,我去坐下 |
[16:56] | Hey, number 7, you know who else was number 7? | 嘿,7号,你知道还有谁也是7号? |
[16:58] | Mickey Mantle. | |
[16:59] | I believe that’s baseball. | 我相信那是棒球 |
[17:00] | I know, Bryan. | 我知道,布莱恩 |
[17:05] | But he was still great, | 不过他还是很棒, |
[17:07] | and it was a sport, too. | 而且那也是体育 |
[17:09] | And he had fun, | 并且他玩得开心, |
[17:11] | and that’s the most important thing. | 这是最重要的 |
[17:25] | That’s all right, buddy. | 没事的,伙计 |
[17:27] | Next time pick it up… | 下一回捡起来…… |
[17:28] | if you want to. | 你想的话 |
[17:30] | Looking good out there! | 看着好极了! |
[17:37] | All right! Way to play tough “D”! | 好的! 坚固防守,干得好! |
[17:42] | What are you doing? | 你干什么? |
[17:44] | What? I’m trying to keep it alive up here. | 什么?我想让气氛活跃起来 |
[17:46] | Here we go, Geoffrey, here we go. | 干得好,杰弗里,干得好 |
[17:51] | Where are you going? | 你去哪? |
[17:54] | Different family. | 别的家 |
[17:56] | Hello. | 哈喽 |
[18:03] | Traveling. | 带球走 |
[18:05] | That’s all right, Geoffrey. | 没关系,杰弗里 |
[18:06] | Dribbling isn’t everything. | 运球不是最重要的 |
[18:08] | Way to get the ball! You got the ball! | Way to get the ball! 干得好,抢到球了!你抢到球了! 抢的好! |
[18:17] | Way to have fun out there! | 干得好,好好开心! |
[18:20] | Go, fun! | 干吧,开心! |
[18:40] | Hey, that looks like fun! | 嘿,这个看着开心! |
[18:42] | Hey! Ha ha ha! | 嘿!哈哈哈! |
[18:46] | Calm down. | 冷静 |
[18:48] | Hey, I’m here for him. | 嘿,我来支持他的 |
[18:49] | Maybe you’re a little too here for him. | 也许你有点太支持他了 |
[18:52] | Do you want to help out? How about a little chatter? | 你想帮忙吗?说几句怎么样? |
[18:59] | Hey! Foul! He was fouled! | 嘿!犯规! 有人犯规! |
[19:01] | Two shots! | 两次投篮! |
[19:02] | Ohh. He gets two shots. | 哦。他有两次投篮 |
[19:07] | All right, Geoffrey, don’t worry. | 好的,杰弗里,别担心 |
[19:10] | Whatever you do in life is great! | 不管你生活中做什么都好极了! |
[19:17] | Hold it, buddy. | 别动,伙计 |
[19:18] | Behind the line. | 占到线后面 |
[19:21] | That’s all right, honey. It’s a common mistake. | 没事的,亲爱的。 这是个常见的错误 |
[19:23] | We’ve all done that, right? | 我们都会犯的,不是吗? |
[19:26] | Would you sit down? | 你坐下行吗? |
[19:40] | Yeah, buddy! | 耶,伙计! |
[19:44] | Oh, did you see that? Oh, man, that was great! | 哦,你们看到了吗? 哦,乖乖,太棒了! |
[19:47] | Ow! | 噢! |
[19:49] | He bit me! | 他咬我! |
[19:50] | Geoffrey! Geoffrey! | 杰弗里!杰弗里! |
[19:52] | Geoffrey! | Geoffrey! 杰弗里!杰弗里! |
[19:56] | Oh. Yeah, okay. | 哦。是的,好的 |
[19:57] | I know, I know. You’ve got another shot. Yeah. | 我知道,我知道。 你还有一个球。是的 |
[20:01] | This one doesn’t matter, either, Geoffrey. | 这一个也没关系,杰弗里 |
[20:03] | Whatever you want! | 不管你想要什么! |
[20:17] | Geoffrey! | 杰弗里! |
[20:19] | Did you see my boy? | Did you see my boy? 看到我儿子了吗? 看到我儿子了吗? |
[20:21] | Did you see my boy? Did you all see my boy? | 看到我儿子了吗? 你们看到我儿子了吗? |
[20:24] | Aah! Ohh! Ow! | 啊!哦!噢! |
[20:25] | I’m all right. I’m okay. I’m okay! | 我没事。我很好。我很好! |
[20:27] | Way to go, Geoffrey! Yeah! You, too, Michael! | 干得好,杰弗里!是的! 你也是,迈克尔! |
[20:30] | I didn’t forget about you! I have two sons! | 我没有忘了你! 我有两个儿子! |
[20:32] | Yeah! And a daughter! | 是的!还有一个女儿! |
[20:35] | Yay! Yay! Yay, everybody! | 耶!耶! 是的,各位!| |
[20:38] | Move over. Move over. | 过去点,过去点 |
[20:39] | Ow. Ow. | 噢。噢 |
[20:40] | Ow. Ow. Ow. | 噢。噢。噢 |
[20:43] | Is that your dad? | 那是你爸吗? |
[20:53] | Okay, kids. Great fun today. | 好了,孩子们。 今天太开心了 |
[20:55] | I’m proud of both of you, and, listen, Geoffrey, | 我为你们两个骄傲,还有, 听着,杰弗里, |
[20:58] | it wouldn’t have mattered if you’d missed those shots, but you didn’t! | 就算你没投中也没关系的, 可你投中了! |
[21:01] | You made ’em both! I love you! I love you both, guys! | 你两个都投中了! 我爱你!我爱你们两个,伙计们! |
[21:04] | – I’ll see you in the morning! – Good night. | – 早上见! – 晚安 |
[21:06] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[21:11] | Ohh. | 哦 |
[21:16] | What have we here? | 看看谁来了 |
[21:20] | That’s very nice. | That’s very nice. 非常好。非常好 |
[21:22] | Where you going? | Where you going? 你去哪?你往哪跑? |
[21:23] | Where are you going? | Where are you going? 你去哪?你去哪? |
[21:25] | Where are you… | 你去…… |
[21:28] | Ohh! | 哦! |