时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | I’m so glad you’re here, Mom. | 真高兴你来了,妈 |
[00:03] | Oh, me too. | 哦,我也是 |
[00:04] | I just think it’s great that you and Dad | 我只是觉得你和爸都来 |
[00:06] | are both coming for Thanksgiving. | 过感恩节好极了 |
[00:07] | It really means a lot to me. | 我真的很感激 |
[00:15] | Ohh. | 哦 |
[00:18] | With the knees. Lift with the knees! | 用膝盖。 用膝盖顶! |
[00:21] | Ooh. | 哦 |
[00:23] | Thank you, Raymond. | 谢谢你,雷蒙德 |
[00:25] | My pleasure… there… | 我的荣幸……那位…… |
[00:28] | you. | 你 |
[00:31] | Okay, all right. | 好的,好了 |
[00:32] | Oh, wait, Ray. | 哦,等等,雷 |
[00:33] | There’s something I kind of want to tell you both. | 有件事我想要跟你们俩说 |
[00:36] | Oh. Well, you… Deb, you can tell me later. | 哦。唔,你……黛比, 你可以待会告诉我 |
[00:38] | Ray. | 雷 |
[00:39] | But I’d love to hear it now, too. | 不过我也很愿意现在就听 |
[00:41] | That’s cool. | 没事的 |
[00:43] | You know your father and I have gotten along very well | 你知道我和你爸一直处得不错, |
[00:46] | since the divorce, | 自从离婚后 |
[00:47] | and we talk a couple of times a week, | 并且我们一星期会聊上个两次 |
[00:50] | and, well, I just wanted to let you know | 然后,唔,我只想告诉你们, |
[00:53] | that your father’s going to bring a friend to Thanksgiving. | 你父亲会带个朋友来过感恩节 |
[00:58] | What? | 什么? |
[00:59] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[01:01] | I think it’s a woman friend. | 我想是个女朋友 |
[01:02] | I got that, Ray. | 我听出来了,雷 |
[01:05] | Right. | 是的 |
[01:06] | Yes, but really, it’s all right. | 是的,不过,说真的, 没关系的 |
[01:08] | Well, what do you mean, he’s gonna bring a woman? | 唔,你什么意思, 他要带女人来? |
[01:11] | A date? He’s bringing a date? | 一个约会对象? 他要带个约会对象? |
[01:14] | Oh, this is ridiculous. | 哦,这太荒唐了 |
[01:17] | I guess be happy that it is a woman, right? | 我猜是个女人 咱们就该高兴了,不是吗? |
[01:26] | Mom, this is not right. | 妈,这是不对的 |
[01:28] | Her coming over here with Dad, | 她和爸来这里, |
[01:30] | sitting across the table from you… | 坐在你的桌子对面…… |
[01:32] | it’s just… it’s got to be too weird for you. | 这实在……那对你感觉太怪了 |
[01:35] | No, Debra, it won’t be. | 不,黛比拉,不会的 |
[01:36] | We talked about it, and, really, I’m fine. | 我们谈过了,并且,真的,我没事 |
[01:38] | I don’t like this at all. | 我可一点不喜欢 |
[01:40] | All right, come on, Ma. | 好吧,行了,妈 |
[01:41] | No. Marie, what do you think? | 不。玛丽,你怎么想? |
[01:43] | Well, bringing some girl, some floozy to dinner with his ex-wife… | 唔,带个什么姑娘,某个放荡女人来 和他前妻吃饭…… |
[01:46] | it’s uncouth. | 没修养 |
[01:48] | Oh, I don’t think she’s a floozy, Marie. | 哦,我不认为她是个 放荡的人,玛丽 |
[01:50] | Then why date her? | 那还约个什么会? |
[01:58] | I mean, how can he already have a girlfriend? | 我是说,他怎么就有女朋友了? |
[02:00] | You’ve only been apart eight months. | 你们才分开8个月 |
[02:03] | – Yeah, it’s unbelievable. – Thank you, Robert. | – 是啊,真无法相信 – 谢谢,罗伯特 |
[02:05] | How come I can’t find a girlfriend? | 我怎么就找不到个女朋友? |
[02:09] | You know, Mom, I just don’t think that you… | 你知道,妈, 我只是觉得你不…… |
[02:11] | Deb, Deb, Deb, I think if your mom’s okay with it, | 黛比,黛比,黛比, 我想如果你妈没问题的话, |
[02:15] | isn’t that what’s important? | 这不是最重要的吗? |
[02:20] | Honey, you know I still care for your father very much, | 亲爱的,你知道我还是 很关心你爸 |
[02:25] | and if this girl is what he needs | 如果他需要这姑娘 |
[02:26] | to feel better about himself, to feel younger, | 让自己感觉更好、更年轻, |
[02:29] | I say good for him. | 我说恭喜他了 |
[02:32] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[02:34] | I guess, yeah. | 我猜,是的 |
[02:36] | Okay. Good, good. | 好的。好了,那就好 |
[02:39] | And who knows? | 再说,谁知道呢? |
[02:40] | Soon I just may be out there looking | 也许很快我也会出去找找 |
[02:43] | for an eligible younger man myself. | 合适的年轻男人 |
[02:55] | Hey, great job today. | 嘿,今天干得好 |
[02:57] | What? What are you talkin’ about? | 怎么了? 你在说什么? |
[03:00] | “If your mom’s okay with it, that’s what’s important.” | “如果你妈没问题的话, 这是最重要的” |
[03:04] | What? | 怎么了? |
[03:05] | That’s what you said today. | 这是你今天说的 |
[03:06] | Oh, yeah. Right. | 哦,是的。没错 |
[03:10] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[03:13] | She’s not okay. | 她有问题 |
[03:14] | She had to act that way | 你们全家都盯着她, |
[03:16] | because your whole family was there staring at her. | 她只能那么说 |
[03:18] | What was she supposed to do? | 她还能怎么做? |
[03:19] | My parents were together for 41 years, | 我父母一起41年了, |
[03:21] | and now my father has to go find some little chippy | 而现在我爸 非得找个小浪女, |
[03:23] | who makes him feel like he’s still got it. | 好让他觉得自己不减当年 |
[03:25] | Trust me, this is painful for her. | 相信我吧,这对她很痛苦 |
[03:29] | I guess, but… | 我猜是吧,可是…… |
[03:31] | I gotta tell ya. | 我得说 |
[03:32] | Sounds to me like maybe… | 听起来好像也许…… |
[03:34] | maybe you’re not so okay with it. | 也许你是那个不太爽的人 |
[03:36] | Oh, you pickin’ up on that, Einstein? | 哦,让你发现了,爱因斯坦? |
[03:42] | I wish I was Einstein, | 我倒想自己是爱因斯坦, |
[03:43] | ’cause then I’d invent a time machine | 那我就能发明个时间机器, |
[03:45] | and go back to when you were nice. | 回到你不凶的时候 |
[03:56] | Boo. | |
[03:59] | Boo. | |
[04:00] | Stop it. | 停下 |
[04:03] | Boo. | |
[04:04] | Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow! | 噢,噢,噢,噢,噢! |
[04:08] | Come on, what? What do you want me to do? | 行了,怎么了? 你想叫我做什么? |
[04:10] | Oh, nothing. | 哦,没什么 |
[04:12] | You’ve never paid any attention to my mother before. | 你从没注意过我妈 |
[04:14] | You don’t have to start now. | 用不着现在开始 |
[04:15] | What are you talkin’ about? I pay attention to your mom. | 你说什么呢? 我注意你妈了 |
[04:17] | You don’t even call her anything. | 你甚至从不叫她任何称呼 |
[04:19] | You just grunt at her. | 你光朝她咕噜 |
[04:21] | “How are you today, Raymond?” | “今天好吗,雷蒙德?” |
[04:24] | “Uhh.” | “呃” |
[04:29] | Yeah, come in. | 好的,进来 |
[04:31] | – Good night, you two. – Okay, good night, Mom. | – 晚安,你们俩 – 好的,晚安,妈 |
[04:33] | Yes, pleasant dreams and have a happy tomorrow, milady. | 是啊,做个好梦,祝你明天快乐, 我的夫人 |
[04:45] | Ray, I’ve put almonds with the green beans. | 雷,我把杏仁和豆子放一块了 |
[04:48] | I remember you liked them that way. | 我记得你喜欢这样子 |
[04:50] | Oh, yeah. Thanks. | 哦,是的。谢谢 |
[04:53] | You have nice hair. | 头发真漂亮 |
[04:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:59] | Thank you for not wearing a hat. | 谢谢你没戴帽子 |
[05:07] | So, Ray, you gonna let Warren and his girlfriend | 那么,雷,你打算让华伦 和他的女朋友 |
[05:10] | sleep in the same bed, huh? | 睡一张床吗,哈? |
[05:11] | All right. | 好吧 |
[05:12] | Hey, what if those two get married? | 嘿,要是这俩结婚了怎么办? |
[05:14] | Oh, and have a kid? | 哦,并且生了孩子? |
[05:17] | Ah, that’d be awkward. | 啊,那就尴尬了 |
[05:20] | Let’s see. Debra already has a sister. | 咱们想想。 黛比拉已经有个姐姐了 |
[05:22] | Maybe a brother this time, huh? | 也许这回再添个弟弟,哈? |
[05:24] | You can burp and change your own brother-in-law. | 你可以给你的内弟拍背、 换尿片 |
[05:28] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[05:30] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 是啊是啊是啊 |
[05:32] | That must be them. | 那准是他们了 |
[05:35] | Come on! | 行了! |
[05:36] | Say “Excuse me,” huh? | 说“请”啊,哈? |
[05:40] | Hey, there’s my guy Raymond! | 嘿,你来了,我的伙计雷蒙德! |
[05:42] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[05:43] | Hello, hello. | 哈喽,哈喽 |
[05:45] | Everybody, I want you to meet Emma. | 各位,我想让你们认识爱玛 |
[05:48] | Hello. | 哈喽 |
[05:54] | – Hi. | – Hi. – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[05:55] | – Hello. – Hi. | – 哈喽 – 嗨 |
[05:56] | Hello. | 哈喽 |
[06:03] | No brother for Debra. | 黛比拉不会有弟弟了 |
[06:10] | Welcome. We’ve been expecting you. | 欢迎。我们一直在等你们 |
[06:13] | Well, not you, exactly. | 唔,你可不是 |
[06:18] | This is Lois, | 这是露易丝, |
[06:19] | the woman I’ve told you so much about. | 我总跟你提到的女人 |
[06:22] | I’m so happy to finally meet you. | 真高兴终于见到你了 |
[06:24] | – And Ray… – Hi. | – 还有,雷…… – 嗨 |
[06:27] | – and Robert… – Hello! | – 罗伯特…… – 哈喽! |
[06:30] | How are you? | 你好吗? |
[06:42] | Marie and Frank… | 玛丽和弗兰克…… |
[06:44] | It’s a pleasure to meet you, Emma, | 见到你真荣幸,爱玛 |
[06:47] | and that’s a lovely pantsuit. | 漂亮的套装 |
[06:49] | Oh, this old thing? | 哦,这件老东西吗? |
[06:54] | And this is my daughter Debra. | 这是我女儿黛比拉 |
[06:55] | – Hi, sweetheart. – Dad. | – 嗨,亲爱的 – 爸 |
[06:57] | It’s nice to meet you, Debra. I baked this pie for you. | 见到你真高兴,黛比拉。 我给你烤的派 |
[07:00] | Oh, thank you. It looks delicious. | 哦,谢谢。看着很美味 |
[07:02] | It’s an old family recipe. | 这是很老的祖传配方 |
[07:06] | So you work at Warren’s office? | 那么你在华伦的事务所工作? |
[07:09] | Yes. I was all set to retire last year, | 是的。我本来去年 准备好退休的, |
[07:11] | but I decided I wasn’t ready. | 不过后来我决定还不到时候 |
[07:14] | You know what they say… | 你知道他们怎么说…… |
[07:15] | “You’re only as old as you feel.” | “心如不老,人如嫩草” |
[07:18] | Then I’m not a day over 21! | 那我绝对不过21! |
[07:20] | There you go. | 说的是 |
[07:21] | – Good for you. – Ha, ha, ha! | – 恭喜了 – 哈哈哈! |
[07:29] | So, Deb, where are my grandkids? | 那么,黛比,我的外孙呢? |
[07:31] | Oh, well, Ally’s with a friend right now, | 哦,唔, 爱丽和她的朋友在一起, |
[07:33] | and the twins are taking a nap. | 双胞胎在打盹 |
[07:34] | We let them stay up late with Grandma last night. | 昨晚让他们和奶奶待到很晚 |
[07:36] | Oh, you know, actually, after our drive, | 哦,你知道,实际上, 一路坐车过来, |
[07:38] | I’m a bit tuckered out myself. | 我有点累坏了 |
[07:40] | Do you want to lie down? | 你想躺下吗? |
[07:42] | Would that be all right? | 这样没关系吗? |
[07:43] | Uh, sure, sure. I’ll take you up. | 呃,当然,当然,我带你上去 |
[07:45] | I can do it, Deb. Uh, Ally’s room okay? | 我来就行,黛比。 呃,爱丽的房间可以吗? |
[07:48] | Yep, great. | 是的,好极了 |
[07:49] | Thank you for inviting me to your home. | 谢谢邀请我来你们家 |
[07:51] | I’m so happy to be spending Thanksgiving with you all. | 真高兴和你们大家过感恩节 |
[07:54] | Well, sure. That’s… yeah. | 唔,当然。 那真是……是啊 |
[07:56] | The more the merrier. | 人越多越热闹 |
[08:27] | Happy New Year! | 新年快乐! |
[08:36] | I like her. | 我喜欢她 |
[08:37] | She seems very pleasant. | 她看着非常令人愉快 |
[08:38] | Oh, very pleasant. Yeah, she’s great. | 哦,非常令人愉快。 是啊,她好极了 |
[08:41] | Yeah, yeah, it’s good ’cause we all thought Warren | 是啊,是啊,很好, 因为咱们都以为华伦 |
[08:43] | was gonna go for someone younger, | 会找个年轻的, |
[08:45] | but it turns out he’s just going for someone different. | 可结果他只是找了个不一样的 |
[08:53] | Oh, I-I misspoke. | 哦,我――我说错了 |
[08:56] | I… it’s the opposite of what I said. | 我……和我说的正相反 |
[08:58] | I do that. I do that a lot. | 我就是这样。 我经常这样 |
[09:01] | Last week I said, | 上个星期我说: |
[09:03] | “I’m dinner. What’s for hungry?” | “我晚饭了。 饿吃什么?” |
[09:05] | Yeah. And then l… then I asked her | 是啊。然后我又…… 然后我问她 |
[09:07] | if the cleaners were back from my pants. | 洗衣店有没有 从我的裤子那取回来 |
[09:12] | It’s like watching a car accident. | 就像是看着车祸发生 |
[09:19] | I think I’m going to go for a walk. | 我想我要去走走 |
[09:21] | If you could just tell Warren, | 你们可以告诉华伦, |
[09:24] | and I’ll be back in a little while. | 我一会就回来 |
[09:26] | Uh, I’ll go with you, Mom. | 呃,我和你一起走,妈 |
[09:27] | I’ll come, too. | 我也去 |
[09:30] | All right, okay. | 好吧,好的 |
[09:31] | You guys have a good time. We’ll just be here… | 你们几个走得开心。 我们就在这里…… |
[09:37] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:39] | Kill is going to Debra you. | 杀会黛比拉了你 |
[09:48] | Oh, God, ohh. | 哦,天,哦 |
[09:50] | Why do you say things? | 你干吗要说话? |
[09:52] | Becau… Debra wanted me to be supportive | 因为……黛比拉想要我 支持一点 |
[09:55] | of her mother or something. | 她母亲还是怎么的 |
[09:56] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[09:58] | Tryin’ to please the wife. When are you gonna learn? | 使劲讨好自己老婆。 什么时候你才能学聪明? |
[10:05] | Where are all the ladies? | 女士们呢? |
[10:06] | Oh, uh, they went for a walk. | 哦,呃,她们出去走了 |
[10:08] | To get away from Raymond. | 好躲开雷蒙德 |
[10:11] | So, how’s everybody been? | 那么,大家都好么? |
[10:13] | Good, good. | 很好,很好 |
[10:14] | Yeah, Emma seems nice. | 是啊,爱玛看着很不错 |
[10:16] | A fine woman. Genteel. | 细致的女人。很有涵养 |
[10:20] | Oh, yeah, she’s really terrific. | 哦,是的, 她棒极了 |
[10:23] | May I ask one question? | 我能问你句话吗? |
[10:26] | Of course, Frank. | 当然,弗兰克 |
[10:28] | What the hell are you doing? | 你这是搞什么? |
[10:30] | Dad. Dad! | 爸。爸! |
[10:31] | No, I mean… I mean, she seems nice and all, | 不,我是说……我是说, 她看着是不错,其他等等 |
[10:34] | but jeezaloo! | 可是上帝呀! |
[10:36] | You got a golden opportunity here. | 这是你一辈子的大好机会 |
[10:39] | You’re still handsome, nice tan. | 你还很英俊, 晒的也黑 |
[10:42] | You got all your teeth and then some. | 你的牙都在,还有别的 |
[10:48] | What gives? | 出什么事了? |
[10:49] | Dad, stop. | 爸,够了 |
[10:50] | I mean, right? Jeez. | 我是说,不是吗?天 |
[10:53] | Actually, what is the thought process here? | 事实上,你是怎么想的? |
[10:58] | Okay, yeah, Emma is a little bit older than me, | 好吧,是啊,爱玛是比我老点, |
[11:01] | but I gotta tell you, guys, | 可我得告诉你们,伙计 |
[11:03] | it’s not all about looks and sex for me. | 对我来说,并不全是相貌和性的事 |
[11:07] | Okay, but… is any of it? | 好吧,可是……就没有一点是吗? |
[11:18] | Emma is warm and funny and charming. | 爱玛温和、有趣、迷人 |
[11:21] | I simply adore her company, | 我就是喜欢和她在一起, |
[11:24] | and, uh, can I tell you something | 并且,呃, 我跟跟你们说说 |
[11:26] | about dating an older woman? | 和老一些的女人约会的事吗? |
[11:28] | That’s okay. It’s okay. | 没关系的。谢了 |
[11:34] | She appreciates me. | 她珍惜我 |
[11:36] | When I’m with her, I’m the young buck. | 我和她在一起的时候, 我是小白脸 |
[11:40] | I feel more hip and energetic now | 我现在觉得 比我婚姻里 |
[11:44] | than any time in my marriage. | 的任何时候都要 酷并且充满活力 |
[11:49] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[11:56] | I’m trying to picture myself with a woman who’s older. | 我在想像自己和一个 更老的女人在一起 |
[12:01] | She’d have to be like a mummy or something. | 她只能像个木乃伊之类的了 |
[12:10] | Frank… | 弗兰克…… |
[12:11] | I was kidding! | 我开玩笑的! |
[12:16] | I wanna talk to you. | 我想跟你谈谈 |
[12:18] | I thought you were going for a walk. | 我以为你去散步了 |
[12:19] | – Ray. – Hi, pumpkin. | – 雷 – 嘿,小南瓜 |
[12:21] | Robert, Dad, could you excuse us, please? | 罗伯特,爸,你们能离开一下吗? |
[12:23] | Everybody can stay. Can’t they just stay? | 大家都可以留下。 他们不能呆在这吗? |
[12:25] | Where’s your mother? | 你妈呢? |
[12:26] | She needed some time alone, Ray. | 她需要一个人待会,雷 |
[12:29] | Hey, Warren, you wanna go down to Marco’s for a slice? | 嘿,华伦,想去马可那 吃一两块披萨吗? |
[12:31] | They have other things there? | 那还有别的吗? |
[12:32] | Full bar. | 满满的吧台 |
[12:33] | You drive. | 你开车 |
[12:36] | What if Emma wakes up? | 爱玛醒了怎么办? |
[12:38] | Oh, she just went down. She’s good for three hours. | 哦,她刚睡。 三个小时没问题 |
[12:50] | Let me ask you something, Ray. | 我来问问你,雷 |
[12:52] | Did you say what you said to my mother to be cruel, | 你刚才对我妈说的话 是故意想伤她的心, |
[12:55] | or is that just how you feel… | 还是你的实际想法…… |
[12:56] | men just want someone different? | 那人就是喜欢不一样的? |
[13:01] | She’s got you in the crosshairs. | 她把你放风口浪尖了 |
[13:04] | That’s how you feel, isn’t it, Frank? | 这是你的想法,是不是,弗兰克? |
[13:07] | What the hell did I do? | 我做什么了? |
[13:08] | Oh, don’t play dumb with me, mister. | 哦,别跟我装傻充愣, 大人 |
[13:10] | You’d love to have someone different, wouldn’t you? | 你也喜欢有个不一样的,是不是? |
[13:13] | That’s a secret? | 这是什么秘密吗? |
[13:19] | I’m not kidding around, Frank. | 我不是来开玩笑的,弗兰克 |
[13:21] | And, Raymond, how could you? | 还有,雷蒙德,你怎么能? |
[13:24] | Where is your compassion? | 你的同情心呢? |
[13:25] | The woman has tears in her eyes | 这个女人都流眼泪了, |
[13:27] | because she’s been replaced, | 因为她被取代了, |
[13:29] | and not by some young hotsie-totsie girl, | 并且不是被什么 年轻火辣的姑娘, |
[13:31] | but by an older woman. | 而是一个更老的女人 |
[13:33] | What is happening? How can you fight that? | 发生什么了? 叫你怎么承受得了? |
[13:36] | And a husband who’s just said to her, | 而她的丈夫对她说: |
[13:38] | “It’s not your looks, it’s not your body, it’s you.” | “不是你的长相,不是你的身材, 是你” |
[13:40] | That’s disgusting. | 太恶心了 |
[13:42] | And you’re all the same. | 你也是一个德行 |
[13:44] | Hey! I am nothing like this guy. | 嘿!我跟这家伙完全不一样 |
[13:46] | Hey, Dad! | 嘿,爸! |
[13:50] | No, sir. You’re on your own. | 不,先生。 你自求多福吧 |
[13:52] | I want to eat tonight. | 我晚上还要吃饭呢 |
[13:55] | The sins of the son shall not bother the father. | 儿子造的孽不应该 找做父亲的偿 |
[13:59] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[14:00] | Honey, you have to know I didn’t mean it, right? | 亲爱的,你得知道 我不是有意的,是不是? |
[14:02] | It just slipped out. | 那是一不留神说出来的 |
[14:04] | Yeah, I know it did, | 是啊,我知道 |
[14:05] | and we all got a wonderful insight | 并且我们都好好的看了一把 |
[14:07] | – into how you really feel. – Yes. | – 你的真实想法 – 是的 |
[14:09] | What you have is never good enough. | 你有的永远都不够 |
[14:11] | The grass is always greener, hmm? | 野草就是更绿些,哼? |
[14:12] | It’s all about someone different, isn’t it, Ray? | 总忘不了不一样的,是不是,雷? |
[14:14] | I remember Claudia. | 我还记得克劳迪娅 |
[14:17] | The cleaning lady? | 那个清洁女工? |
[14:18] | That’s right. | 说得没错 |
[14:20] | After Ally was born, she came once a week to help. | 爱丽出生以后, 她每星期来做一次工 |
[14:22] | I remember. | 我记得 |
[14:24] | She weighed 200 pounds, had bad skin and a limp, | 她200磅重,皮全是褶子, 还有点跛 |
[14:27] | and you still couldn’t help staring at her! | 可你就是不能不盯着她! |
[14:32] | No one could! | 没人做得到! |
[14:35] | You know what I mean. You think I’m blind? | 你知道我什么意思。 你以为我瞎了吗? |
[14:38] | I’d see you sittin’ on that couch, | 我看见你坐在那个沙发上, |
[14:40] | sneakin’ peeks at her while she vacuumed | 当她用吸尘器的时候, 你偷偷瞟她的眼神 |
[14:41] | with the same look you have | 和你看《体育画报》的 |
[14:43] | for your Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue. | 《泳装特辑》一个样 |
[14:45] | You make me sick! | 你真让我恶心! |
[14:47] | I’m a little sick, too. | 我也有点恶心了 |
[14:50] | Wait a minute! | 等一等! |
[14:52] | I don’t know what the hell you’re talkin’ about! | 我不知道你到底在说些什么! |
[14:54] | Okay, maybe I would look at the Swimsuit Issue, | 好吧,也许我是会看 《泳装特辑》, |
[14:57] | but that doesn’t mean I’m gonna leave you for one of those girls. | 可那并不表示我会 为了那些姑娘离开你 |
[15:00] | And the only reason you don’t is that they don’t ask you. | 而你不离开唯一的原因是 她们没问你 |
[15:02] | Thank you, Ma! | 谢谢,妈! |
[15:05] | This is the point. | 问题就在这 |
[15:06] | It doesn’t have to be one of those bikini girls. | 根本不用是那些个比基尼女郎 |
[15:08] | It could be the checkout girl at the A&P | 也可能是A&P收银的 |
[15:10] | or a waitress at Marco’s or Claudia the cleaning lady! | 或者是马可那的服务生, 或者女清洁工克劳迪娅! |
[15:12] | I do not want Claudia! | 我不想要克劳迪娅! |
[15:13] | Oh, bull! You’ll take anyone | 哦,狗屁! 只要是不一样的 |
[15:15] | as long as they’re different, right?! | 你都愿意要的,不是吗?! |
[15:17] | Ohh! | 哦! |
[15:19] | Stop it! | 别说了! |
[15:21] | Come on! | 行了! |
[15:24] | Stop it, everybody! | 停下,各位! |
[15:27] | Just stop. | 都停下 |
[15:30] | Come on, just… no hitting. | 行了,只是…… 别打了 |
[15:36] | Look, w-we’re all a little upset. | 看,咱们都有点难受 |
[15:38] | This is an upsetting situation. | 这是个让人难过的状况 |
[15:44] | Your father came home with an old lady… | 你爸带了个老女人回来…… |
[15:52] | and I can see how that can make you all… man-hatey, | 我看得出来这 为什么会让你们这么……怨恨男人 |
[15:58] | but I don’t want anyone else, and I never will. | 可我不想要任何别的人, 并且永远不会 |
[16:01] | I don’t want the waitress, | 我不想要女招待, |
[16:02] | I don’t want the A&P lady, | 我不想要A&P的女士, |
[16:04] | and, honey, you have to believe me, | 并且,亲爱的,你得相信我, |
[16:05] | I never wanted Claudia, the 200-pound cleaning woman. | 我从来没想要过克劳迪娅, 200磅的清洁女工 |
[16:10] | What about the swimsuit model? | 那泳装模特呢? |
[16:12] | Not if she begged me! | 除非她哀求我! |
[16:14] | Yeah, all right. | 是啊,好吧 |
[16:20] | Frank? | 弗兰克? |
[16:22] | What? | 什么? |
[16:23] | What do you have to say? | 你有什么要说? |
[16:25] | This is dumb. | 这太蠢了 |
[16:26] | You still need reassurance after 45 years of bondage? | 经过45年的婚姻约束, 你还不放心? |
[16:35] | All right, I’m gonna tell you something now | 好吧,我来告诉你们件事 |
[16:38] | I’ve never told anyone else before. | 我以前从没告诉过任何人的 |
[16:40] | I could have had my chance with Claudia. | 我本来可以和克劳迪娅有机会的 |
[16:43] | What? | 什么? |
[16:50] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[16:52] | There was one day | 有一天我去 |
[16:53] | I was dropping off your old highchair, | 送你以前的婴儿高脚椅 |
[16:55] | And there was no one at your apartment except her. | 你公寓里除了她没有其他人 |
[16:58] | And she let me in, | 然后她让我进去, |
[17:00] | and she asked me if I wanted something to drink, | 然后她问我想不想来点喝的 |
[17:03] | and I said, “Yeah.” | 然后我说:“好的” |
[17:05] | I was thirsty | 我很渴 |
[17:06] | from luggin’ the freakin’ highchair | 因为要把那个该死的高脚椅子 |
[17:09] | up your damn steps. | 搬上你的该死的楼梯 |
[17:12] | She poured me some iced tea, | 她给我倒了些冰茶, |
[17:15] | and when she stuck her hand out to give it to me, | 然后她把手伸出来给我, |
[17:18] | and I went for it, | 我伸手去拿, |
[17:21] | she pulled it back a little, you know, | 她又往后拉了点,你知道, |
[17:23] | like playfully? | 就像开玩笑似的? |
[17:27] | That whore. | 这个妓女 |
[17:33] | And you know what? | 你知道吗? |
[17:35] | Even though she was not what you would call classically beautiful, | 即便她不是像你们说的那种 古典美, |
[17:38] | I could see what Ray saw in her. | 我还是能看到雷 在她身上看到的 |
[17:41] | Dad! | 爸! |
[17:54] | No, no, she had something. | 不,不, 她有种东西 |
[17:58] | There was always a little rumba | 她的女性部位 |
[17:59] | in the horn section. | 总是有些波涛起伏 |
[18:03] | I never looked at her horn section. | 我从没看过他的女性部位 |
[18:05] | I swear to God. | 我对上帝发誓 |
[18:09] | And I said, | 然后我说: |
[18:11] | “Just give me the tea,” | “把茶给我就好” |
[18:13] | like that, | 之类的话 |
[18:15] | and she gave me the tea. | 然后她把茶给了我 |
[18:17] | And I drank it, | 然后我喝了, |
[18:19] | and I handed her the glass back, | 然后我把杯子递回给她 |
[18:22] | and she washed it, | 然后她洗了 |
[18:24] | and I left. | 然后我走了 |
[18:26] | And that was it, | 就是这样了, |
[18:29] | because I have a wife named Marie. | 因为我有个妻子,叫玛丽 |
[18:34] | Oh, Frank. | 哦,弗兰克 |
[18:36] | There you go. | 可以了? |
[18:42] | Wait a minute. | 等一等 |
[18:43] | You watched her wash the glass? | 你看着她洗杯子? |
[18:49] | Well, yeah. I’m not a monk. | 唔,是的。 我又不是和尚| |
[19:23] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[19:25] | – Hello, Raymond. – Hi. | – 哈喽,雷蒙德 – 嗨 |
[19:26] | Listen, uh, | 听着,呃, |
[19:28] | I’m sorry about what I said before. | 很抱歉我之前说的话 |
[19:30] | Oh, that’s all right. | 哦,没关系的 |
[19:31] | No, no, it’s not. | 不,不,有关系 |
[19:33] | I’m stupid. | 我真蠢 |
[19:34] | Well, you certainly are not. | 唔,你当然不是 |
[19:36] | What you said was true, not stupid. | 你说的是实话,不是蠢话 |
[19:40] | Well, insensitive, then. | 唔,那就是感觉迟钝 |
[19:42] | Yes. | 是的 |
[19:46] | But I’m not hurt, honestly. | 可我没受伤,真的 |
[19:50] | Of course the circumstances are a bit sad, | 当然这种情形是有点伤感, |
[19:53] | but this is what divorce is, | 可离婚就是这样的, |
[19:55] | and if this is what it is, | 而如果就是这样的话, |
[19:56] | I’d rather Warren and I live the rest of our lives | 我宁愿华伦和我 剩下的生命里 |
[19:59] | trying to be happy than not. | 能试着开心些 而不是相反 |
[20:03] | Right. | 没错 |
[20:12] | Listen, I-I… | 听着,我――我…… |
[20:15] | I hope… | 我希望…… |
[20:16] | I hope you’re happy, too… | 我希望你也幸福…… |
[20:21] | Mom. | 妈 |
[20:28] | Ohh. | 哦 |
[20:31] | Okay, okay. | 好的,好的 |
[20:37] | He called her “Mom.” | 他叫她“妈” |
[20:40] | Well, that hardly seems necessary. | 唔,这看着可没必要 |
[20:54] | Great bird, Debra. | 鸟做得不错,黛比拉 |
[20:55] | I didn’t think you had it in ya. | 我可没想到你还有这一手 |
[20:58] | I got some on me. | 我身上还有点 |
[21:00] | Have you got a spot, Raymond? | 你弄脏了吗,雷蒙德? |
[21:02] | I can get that off for you, sweetie. | 我可以帮你弄下来,亲爱的 |
[21:04] | Oh, that’s all right, Lois. I can get that spot. | 哦,没事的,露易丝。 我来就行了 |
[21:08] | I have for over 40 years. | 我都做了40年了 |
[21:10] | Isn’t that right, my handsome boy? | 是不是呀, 我的帅小伙子? |
[21:14] | Oh, boy. Look at me. | 哦,乖乖。 看我呀 |
[21:16] | I got a lot to be thankful for. | 我有许多要感恩的 |
[21:19] | Robert, could you pass me the potatoes, please? | 罗伯特,请帮我递一下土豆可以吗? |
[21:21] | Sure. | 当然 |
[21:23] | Oh, my, so heavy. | 哦,天,真沉 |
[21:25] | Well, here you go. I gotcha. | 唔,好了。我帮你 |
[21:27] | Thank you, Robert. | 谢谢,罗伯特 |
[21:29] | You’re so strong. | 你真强壮 |
[21:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:43] | So, Emma… | 那么,爱玛…… |
[21:46] | any more at home like you? | 你们那还有你这样的吗? |