时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | I had an amazing night last night. | 我昨天晚上 真是过得美极了 |
[00:04] | I was at the sports bar, | 我在放比赛的吧台前面, |
[00:06] | And I met this really, really hot woman. | 然后我遇到了这个 非常非常火辣的女人 |
[00:08] | Hot woman, yeah? | 火辣的女人,是吗? |
[00:09] | Get to the part where you notice her Adam’s apple. | 直接说你发现她的 男儿身那段吧? |
[00:13] | Believe me, she’s all woman, okay? | 相信我,她是货真价实的女人, 好吗? |
[00:15] | Her name’s Natasha. | 她叫娜塔莎 |
[00:17] | She’s pretty, she’s got a great personality. | 非常漂亮,很有个性 |
[00:19] | I’m tellin’ ya, Raymond, we really hit it off. | 我告诉你,雷蒙德, 我们非常合得来 |
[00:21] | Yeah, all right. | 是吗,好吧 |
[00:22] | So then what happened, you ran out of singles? | 那么怎么了, 你找不到单身的了? |
[00:32] | Will ya stop? Will ya just stop already? | 你有完没完? 你歇会行不行? |
[00:34] | I’m tellin’ ya she really liked me. | 我告诉你她是真的喜欢我 |
[00:36] | There was just one little problem. | 只有一个小问题 |
[00:38] | – What? – It… it’s really not a problem. | – 什么? – 那……那不是真的是什么问题 |
[00:41] | I shouldn’t even use the word “problem.” | 我甚至不该用“问题”这个词 |
[00:42] | It’s just a minor, minor, minor thing. | 只是个很小、很小、很小的事 |
[00:44] | All right, what? What is it? | 好吧,什么? 什么事? |
[00:46] | She thinks I’m you. | 她以为我是你 |
[00:55] | Whoa, whoa! | 喔啊,喔啊! |
[00:56] | You met a woman who thinks that you’re me? | 你遇到一个以为 你是我的女人? |
[00:58] | I’m at the bar, right, | 我在吧台,对吧, |
[00:59] | and she spills her drink on me, | 然后她把 喝的撒到我身上了, |
[01:01] | and we start talking, | 然后我们聊了起来, |
[01:03] | and I’m telling you, we really connected. | 我告诉你, 我们很有灵犀的 |
[01:05] | I was actually quite charming. | 我实际上非常迷人 |
[01:10] | And the bartender passes me a towel, right? | 然后酒保递给我条毛巾,对吧? |
[01:12] | And he goes, “Here you go, Mr. Barone.” | 然后他说: “给你,巴伦先生” |
[01:14] | And we’re in a sports bar, | 并且我们是在 放比赛的酒吧, |
[01:16] | so she just assumes I’m Ray Barone from New York Newsday! | 所以她就把我当成 纽约《每日新闻》的雷・巴伦了! |
[01:23] | And you didn’t correct her? | 而你没有纠正她? |
[01:24] | She seemed so happy to meet you. | 她看起来非常高兴遇到你 |
[01:28] | She’s a big fan of yours. | 你的大粉丝 |
[01:30] | Yeah, but… listen, you can’t… | 是吗,可是……听着,你不能…… |
[01:32] | Whoa! A hot woman is a big fan of mine? | 喔啊!一个辣妹是我的大粉丝? |
[01:37] | I couldn’t believe it, either. | 我也不敢相信 |
[01:40] | Did she mention any particular column? | 她又没有提过 哪期特别的专栏? |
[01:44] | She did say something about a “Cal Ripken” profile | 她的确提到了对Cal Ripken (前篮球明星) 的一篇报导 |
[01:48] | just before we… | 就在我们……那个之前 |
[01:50] | Bah-bah | bah-bah bah-bah! 吧吧吧吧吧吧吧! |
[01:52] | No! No! | 不!不! |
[01:54] | Come on, first night? | 得了吧,第一天晚上? |
[01:56] | Big fan! | 超大的粉丝! |
[02:00] | Ha! I did get a lot of good feedback | 哈!我的确在那篇报导上 |
[02:02] | on that piece. | 得到很多反馈 |
[02:05] | You certainly did. | 你显然是的 |
[02:14] | Hey! Whoa! Wait a minute. Wait a minute. | 嘿!喔啊! 等一等。等一等 |
[02:16] | If she knows my writing, | 如果她知道我的文章, |
[02:17] | then… then she must know I have a wife. | 那……那她该知道我有妻子了 |
[02:20] | Had, had a wife. | 有过,有过妻子 |
[02:21] | You said I was divorced? | 你说我离婚了? |
[02:24] | – Widower. – You killed Debra? | – 鳏居 – 你杀了黛比拉? |
[02:27] | Had to be done. | 不得已而为之 |
[02:29] | But don’t worry. | 不过别担心 |
[02:31] | You stuck by her through a very long illness. | 在她与病魔漫长搏斗的过程中, 你一直很忠诚 |
[02:34] | You were wonderful. | 你棒极了 |
[02:35] | And just so you know, you never had any children. | 另外告诉你, 你从没有孩子 |
[02:37] | What? | 什么? |
[02:39] | I couldn’t leave any loose ends. | 她什么都想知道 |
[02:41] | Look, man, you’ve got to set her straight. | 看,兄弟,你必须得跟她说实话 |
[02:44] | This is not right, what you’re doing. | 这是不对的,你做的事 |
[02:45] | I know. But I really like her, | 我知道。 可我真的喜欢她, |
[02:48] | and I don’t want to blow this. | 并且我不想把这个毁了 |
[02:50] | I just have to pick the right time to tell her. | 我只是在等合适的时间好告诉她 |
[02:52] | I got to lay the ground work. | 我得先做好铺垫 |
[02:54] | Make sure you do it because it’s wrong, man. | 千万记得要做, 因为这是不对的,兄弟 |
[02:56] | It’s wrong, what you’re doing. | 这是不对的,你做的事 |
[02:57] | – I know. – All right. | – 我知道 – 好吧 |
[03:01] | So how hot was she? | 那么她到底有多辣? |
[03:05] | Oh, Raymond… so out of your league. | 哦,雷蒙德…… 跟你不是一个型的 |
[03:08] | Oh… | 哦…… |
[03:10] | Oh, I love when they’re out of my league. | 哦,我喜欢和我不是一个型的 |
[03:13] | Hey, hey, hey… | 嘿,嘿,嘿…… |
[03:15] | let me ask you… | 我问问你…… |
[03:17] | while you were… | 你们……那个的时候, |
[03:19] | did she say my name or anything? | 她又没有叫我的名字之类的 |
[03:21] | Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey! | 嘿,嘿,嘿,嘿! |
[03:24] | Oh, I’m sorry. Did I cross over some moral line, Ray? | 哦,对不起。 我越过什么道德界限了吗,雷? |
[03:30] | All right. | 好吧 |
[03:31] | Just suffice to say she was really into you. | 只能说她对你很着迷 |
[03:34] | Ah! Great! | 啊!好极了! |
[03:36] | I finally have sex, I’m not even there! | 我终于做了爱了, 可我甚至不在那! |
[03:43] | She was a dynamo! | 她简直是发电机! |
[03:46] | – Oh, really? – Oh, yeah! | – 哦,真的? – 哦,是的! |
[03:48] | How was I? | 那我呢? |
[03:49] | So-so. | 还过得去 |
[04:01] | Hey, what are you doing to me? | 嘿,你想把我怎么样? |
[04:02] | This was sent to my office. Come on! | 这个送到我办公室了。 拜托! |
[04:05] | “To the beginning of a wonderful romance. | “献给一场伟大爱情的开始。 |
[04:07] | Love, Natasha.” | 爱你的,娜塔沙” |
[04:08] | I can’t have this there. It’s like a time bomb. | 我不能在那放这种东西。 这就像是定时炸弹 |
[04:12] | Thanks for bringing it over. Bye-bye. | 谢谢你送过来。再见 |
[04:14] | – I get at least two of these brownies. – No, | – 我至少要两个果仁巧克力蛋糕 – 不, |
[04:15] | – the brownies are for me, thank you. – Come on! | – 蛋糕是给我的,谢谢 – 别这样! |
[04:17] | I’m heading for work, so I’ll see… | 我要去上班了,那么我回头…… |
[04:19] | Oh… hi. | 哦……嗨 |
[04:21] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[04:23] | Natasha, | 娜塔沙, |
[04:24] | this is my brother, Robert! | 这是我兄弟,罗伯特! |
[04:30] | Brother Robert, this is my friend Natasha. | 罗伯特,兄弟,这是我朋友娜塔沙 |
[04:32] | It’s so nice to meet you, Robert. | 很高兴见到你,罗伯特 |
[04:34] | Ray has said so many good things about you. | 雷说了很多尼的事 |
[04:38] | He has, has he? | 是吗,他有吗? |
[04:41] | You should hear how he brags about you. | 你该听听他是怎么 喋喋不休的说你 |
[04:42] | “What a great cop Robert is.” You’re like his hero. | “罗伯特是多么了不起的警察。” 你就象是他的英雄 |
[04:45] | Ahh-ha… | 啊哈…… |
[04:47] | Ray… | 雷…… |
[04:51] | He’s told me all about your commendations | 他跟我说了 你得到的所有嘉奖 |
[04:53] | – and your promotions… – Really? Yeah. | – 和你的提升…… – 真的?是吗 |
[04:55] | Yeah, that’s no big deal. | 是吗,那没什么大不了的 |
[04:57] | They give you those just for showing up. | 那种东西只是他们 拿来给你炫耀的 |
[04:59] | Ray said you were wounded in the line of duty. | 雷说你在执勤时受过伤 |
[05:03] | Oh! Oh, yeah. He told you that? | 哦!哦,是的。 他告诉你了? |
[05:05] | That was actually kind of stupid. | 那其实是很蠢的事 |
[05:07] | I, uh, I allowed myself to get gored in the ass by a bull. | 我,呃,让自己被一头公牛 顶到了屁股 |
[05:15] | Don’t be so modest. | 别这么谦虚 |
[05:17] | First of all, he was saving people. | 首先,他是在救人 |
[05:20] | It was actually the upper thigh. | 实际上那是大腿上部| |
[05:22] | No, no! No, right in the ass. | 不不!不, 正中屁股 |
[05:23] | Yeah, yeah. | 是的,是的 |
[05:25] | Yeah. Really, really stupid. | 是啊。真的、真的很蠢 |
[05:27] | And… I still complain about it. | 并且……我还在抱怨这件事 |
[05:31] | Will you stop it? Stop being so funny. | 你够了没? 别搞笑了 |
[05:33] | Everybody thinks I’m the funny one. He’s the funny one. | 所有人都以为我是那个有意思的。 他才是有意思的 |
[05:36] | This guy is a crack-up. You’re a great cop. | 这家伙是个开心果。 你是个了不起的警察 |
[05:39] | Get out of here! | 快出去! |
[05:42] | No, no. I’m an okay cop. | 不,不。 我是个还过得去的警察 |
[05:44] | I would rather be a great writer | 不过我宁可做个 了不起的作家 |
[05:46] | like my brother Raymond. | 就像我兄弟雷蒙德 |
[05:48] | He’s a cultural hero. | 他是个文豪 |
[05:49] | You’re out of your mind. I’m just a scribbler. | 你疯了吧。 我只是个爬格子的 |
[05:51] | A scribbler, yeah. | 爬格子的,是吗 |
[05:53] | Did you happen to see the profile of Cal Ripken Jr? | 你有没有看 小Cal Ripken的报导? |
[05:55] | – Oh, I loved that piece. – Really? Me, too. | – 哦,我喜欢那篇 – 真的?我也是 |
[05:57] | What about you? Robert’s planning a clothing drive | 那你呢? 罗伯特正在筹划为 |
[06:00] | for the police athletic league. | 警察运动联盟 (加强警民关系、帮助年轻人远离毒品的警察组织) 的捐衣活动 |
[06:03] | He just can’t stop with the giving. | 他就是不能停止给予 |
[06:08] | I don’t believe you two. | 我不相信你们俩 |
[06:15] | No? | 不? |
[06:16] | I’ve never met two brothers who get along so well | 我从来没见过两兄弟 这么合得来, |
[06:19] | and admire each other so much. | 并且这么崇拜彼此 |
[06:21] | – It’s unreal. – It is unreal. | – 这太不真实了 – 这是不真实 |
[06:26] | Well, somebody raised you right. You must have amazing parents. | 唔,你们被教养的很好。 你们的父母一定很惊人 |
[06:33] | Yeah… they would amaze you. | 是啊…… 他们一定会让你惊到 |
[06:37] | I’ve got to go. | 我得走了 |
[06:38] | I hope to be seeing you again, Robert. | 希望再次见到你,罗伯特 |
[06:41] | Oh, yeah! Right, right. | 哦,是啊! 好的,好的 |
[06:43] | Oh, how did this get here? | 哦,这个怎么在这? |
[06:45] | Oh, yeah. Robert brought this over. | 哦,是啊。 罗伯特拿来的 |
[06:47] | He stopped by my office this morning and delivered it here. | 他早上顺路去了我办公室, 然后把这个拿过来 |
[06:50] | – Always thinking of me. – Hmm. | – 总是想着我 – 嗯 |
[06:52] | Hey, Ray, could I get one of those brownies? | 嘿,雷,我能吃几个 巧克力蛋糕吗? |
[06:59] | Certainly. | 当然 |
[07:00] | Thanks, Ray. | 谢谢,雷 |
[07:05] | That’s funny. Ray does that chin thing, too. | 真有意思。 雷也喜欢做这个下巴的动作 |
[07:09] | Yeah, we’re both idiots ’cause we do that. | 是啊,我们都是白痴, 因为我们都做这个。 |
[07:15] | That’s cute. | That’s cute. 真可爱。太可爱了 |
[07:17] | I’ll see you later, Ray. | 回头见,雷 |
[07:27] | I swear to God I was gonna tell her last night. | 我对上帝发誓 我昨天晚上想告诉她的 |
[07:30] | I-I just want to make sure that she knows | 我只是想确保她知道 |
[07:33] | what a great guy Robert is, see? | 罗伯特是个多棒的家伙,明白吗? |
[07:35] | I’m trying to get her to fall for me. | 我使劲想让她爱上我 |
[07:37] | Yeah, like she’s gonna dump me for you? | 是啊,好像她会为了你 甩掉我 |
[07:41] | You watch… I’m slowly making the transfer. | 你等着看吧…… 我在慢慢的进行转移 |
[07:45] | I build up who Robert is… | 我建立起罗伯特的形象…… |
[07:46] | the kind, compassionate police officer… | 友善、热情的警察…… |
[07:49] | and I downplay the shallow, heartless sports writer… | 压低那个浅薄、 冷酷的体育作家…… |
[07:51] | until she says, ” Gee, Ray, | 直到她说:“天,雷, |
[07:53] | I wish you were more like your brother,” | 我真希望你能更像你兄弟” |
[07:55] | and then, ta-da! | 然后,嗒哒! |
[07:59] | Ta-da! You’re a psychotic liar! | 嗒哒!你是个神经的骗子! |
[08:05] | Just tell her the truth. | 直接告诉她实情 |
[08:07] | – I’m gonna. – Tonight. | – 我会的 – 今天晚上 |
[08:08] | But there’s ground work. | 可是还有铺垫的工作 |
[08:09] | – Psychotic! – All right! | – 神经! – 好吧! |
[08:17] | I’ll tell her tonight. | 我今晚上告诉她 |
[08:19] | All right. | 好的 |
[08:24] | She is pretty, though. | 不过她的确漂亮 |
[08:26] | – What’d I tell ya? – Mmm. | – 我跟你说什么来着? – 嗯 |
[08:29] | Way out of my league. | 远远超过我的水准 |
[08:32] | – Mine, too. – Yeah. | – 我的也是 – 是啊 |
[08:34] | You know, it’s like… | 你知道,这就像是…… |
[08:36] | neither one of us could’ve gotten her on our own, but… | 咱们俩自己都得不到她, 可是…… |
[08:43] | but melded together, | 合到一起, |
[08:44] | we were like a whole other… entity. | 咱们就像是一个 全新的……实体 |
[08:48] | Like a superhero. | 就像是超级英雄 |
[08:51] | We were better than just Ray. | 咱们比光是雷更好 |
[08:53] | Better than just Robert. | 比光是罗伯特也好 |
[08:56] | We were… Raybert. | 咱们是……雷伯特 |
[09:10] | Come on, you were on your way out anyway. | 行了,你反正要走了 |
[09:12] | You can’t help your brother | 就不能帮你兄弟 |
[09:13] | with his laundry down the stairs? | 把衣服搬下楼吗? |
[09:15] | We’re Raybert. | 咱们是雷伯特 |
[09:17] | Yeah, Raybert. What the hell you got in here anyway? | 是啊,雷伯特。 你这里头到底是些什么? |
[09:20] | Just some socks and unmentionables. | 只是些袜子, 还有不可以说的 |
[09:23] | Too bad they’re not “unsmellables.” | 太糟了,它们不是“不可以闻到的” |
[09:30] | – Hey. | – Hey. – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[09:36] | – You know her? – Yeah, right. | – 你认识她? – 是啊,没错 |
[09:43] | Hey, let me help you sort some of this stuff out, Ray. | 嘿,我来帮你 把这些个东西分一分,雷 |
[09:50] | Excuse me, | 对不起, |
[09:52] | do either of you have change for a dollar? | 你们俩谁能 找开一块的零钱吗? |
[09:54] | Uh, no. No, I don’t. | 呃,不。 不,我没有 |
[09:56] | But you know what? My brother, Ray Barone probably does. | 不过你知道吗? 我兄弟,雷・巴伦可能有 |
[09:59] | Yeah, yeah. | 是啊,是啊 |
[10:03] | Yeah, you probably do, right? | 是啊,你可能有,是不是? |
[10:06] | He’s a top sports writer over at “Newsday.” | 他是《每日新闻》的顶级体育作家 |
[10:08] | So what do you say? Can you help her out, Ray Barone? | 那么你怎么说? 你能帮帮她吗,雷・巴伦? |
[10:12] | I think I might have change. | 我想我可能有零钱 |
[10:14] | Oh, yes. | 哦,是的 |
[10:15] | Top writer at “Newsday” is gonna have plenty o’ change. | 《每日新闻》的顶级作家 有的是零钱 |
[10:20] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[10:22] | So this guy must be the president of your fan club. | 这个人准是你 粉丝俱乐部的主席 |
[10:26] | No, no. | 不,不 |
[10:29] | No, I’m just his brother, Robert, that’s all. | 不,我只是他的兄弟,罗伯特, 就是这样 |
[10:30] | You know, but I am proud of his accomplishments. | 你知道,我只是 为他的成就骄傲 |
[10:32] | Yeah, you bet I am. You two go back to what you were doing. | 是啊,你相信我是的。 你们回到你们的事 |
[10:35] | You work out that change thing. Yeah, go ahead. | 你们继续换零钱的事吧。 是的,继续 |
[10:38] | So you’re Ray Barone. | 那么说你是雷・巴伦 |
[10:40] | Uh, yes. Yes, I am. | 呃,是的。是的,我是 |
[10:42] | My father loves your column. | 我父亲喜欢你的专栏 |
[10:44] | Well, thank you. | 唔,谢谢 |
[10:45] | So does my father. | 我父亲也是 |
[10:47] | And his father, ’cause… ’cause we’re brothers. | 还有他父亲,因为…… 因为我们是兄弟 |
[10:51] | Yeah… all right. Let’s do laundry! | 是啊……好的。 咱们来洗衣服! |
[10:55] | Hey, it works. Raybert works! | 嘿,起作用了。 雷伯特起作用了! |
[10:58] | All right. But I like Natasha. | 好吧。可我喜欢娜塔沙 |
[11:00] | Oh, you can’t tie Raybert down like that. | 哦,你不能把雷伯特这么拴住 |
[11:05] | Raybert may be two guys, but he’s a one-woman man. | 雷伯特可能是两个男人, 可他是一个女人的男人 |
[11:09] | Come on, I just want to see what happens. | 别这样,我只想看看会发生什么 |
[11:11] | Thanks for the change. | 谢谢你的零钱 |
[11:13] | – You’re welcome. | – You’re welcome. – 不客气 – 不客气 |
[11:18] | So you… you’re using number seven. | 那么你……你用的是7号 |
[11:20] | There’s a great agitator in there! | 那个搅动很有力! |
[11:23] | Okay. | 好的 |
[11:26] | L-listen, tell your dad if he ever wants to talk sports, | 听着,告诉你爸, 他什么时候想谈谈体育, |
[11:29] | I’d be happy to. | 我很乐意 |
[11:30] | That’s so nice. | 太热心了 |
[11:33] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[11:34] | I’m Wendi. | 我是温蒂 |
[11:35] | I’m still Ray. | 我还是雷 |
[11:42] | – I’ll see you around the building. – Okey-dokey. | – 楼里见 – 好地好地 |
[11:44] | – Bye. | – Bye. – 再见 – 再见 |
[11:46] | Bye. | 再见 |
[11:55] | Aah! Aah! | 啊哈!啊哈! |
[11:56] | Oh, God! | 哦,上帝! |
[11:57] | Ray. | 雷 |
[12:00] | I gotta tell ya, | 我得告诉你, |
[12:02] | that was wild watching that! | 看着这个真是太刺激了! |
[12:03] | It’s like I invented a world where ladies want Ray! | 就像是创造了一个 女人都想要雷的世界! |
[12:07] | Bert! Raybert! | 伯特!雷伯特! |
[12:09] | Yeah, yeah. Raybert, Raybert. | 是的,是的。 雷伯特,雷伯特 |
[12:11] | Listen, with your availability | 听着,靠你的单身 |
[12:13] | and my mystique, we… | 和我的神秘,咱们…… |
[12:15] | we’re unstoppable! | 咱们所向披靡! |
[12:17] | All right, but you have to understand | 好吧,可是你得了解 |
[12:19] | we may have unleashed an awesome power here. | 咱们可能释放了可怕的能力 |
[12:22] | But with that power comes responsibility. | 与能力相伴而来的 是责任 |
[12:26] | Yeah. Yeah, yeah. | 是啊。是的,是的 |
[12:29] | You got to start working on my wardrobe. | 你得好好开始 改善我的衣橱了 |
[12:42] | – Hi. | – Hi. – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[12:44] | I’m Natasha. Is Robert here? | 我是娜塔沙。 罗伯特在这吗? |
[12:46] | Uh, no… not at the moment. | 呃,不…… 现在不在 |
[12:48] | – I met him this morning… – You met Robbie?! | – 我今天早上遇到他…… – 你遇到罗比?! |
[12:54] | – Yes. – Did ya like him? | – 是的 – 你喜欢他吗? |
[12:57] | – He seems very nice. – He is very nice. | – 他看着不错 – 他的确不错 |
[12:59] | – I’m his mother. – Marie! | – 我是他母亲 – 玛丽! |
[13:02] | What? I’m interested in my son’s friends. | 什么?我想了解我儿子的朋友 |
[13:05] | What’s your last name, Natasha? | 你姓什么,娜塔沙? |
[13:08] | – Leonetti. – Italian! | – 列奥纳提 – 意大利人! |
[13:11] | Well, on my father’s side. | 唔,我父亲那边 |
[13:12] | Good enough! Come on in, dear. | 够好的了! 快进来,亲爱的 |
[13:15] | I just wanted to drop off some things | 我只是来送点东西过来, |
[13:17] | for the police clothing drive. | 给警察捐衣活动的 |
[13:18] | Okay. You’re more than welcome to leave them here, | 好的。你尽可以放在这里, |
[13:21] | but you might do better taking them to his place. | 不过你送到他那会更好 |
[13:24] | Oh, I’m sorry. This isn’t Robert’s house. | 哦,对不起。 这里不是罗伯特的房子 |
[13:27] | I saw “R. Barone” in the phone book. I just assumed… | 我看到电话簿上写着“R. 巴伦”。 我就以为…… |
[13:29] | It’s okay. We’ll make sure he gets them. | 没事的。 我们会转交给他的 |
[13:32] | Thank you. It was nice meeting you. | 谢谢。很高兴见到你 |
[13:33] | – You, too. – Well, hello. | – 我也是 – 唔,哈喽 |
[13:40] | – Hello. – Frank… | – 哈喽 – 弗兰克…… |
[13:42] | Frank, this is Robbie’s new friend, Natasha. | 弗兰克,这是罗比的新朋友,娜塔沙 |
[13:46] | Natasha. | 娜塔沙 |
[13:47] | Well, any gorgeous friend of Robert’s | 唔,罗伯特的漂亮朋友 |
[13:49] | is a gorgeous friend of mine. | 也就是我的漂亮朋友 |
[13:54] | Where is Ray? I want to see his dead toenail. | 雷在哪? 我想看看他的灰指甲 |
[13:56] | I think I got the same thing. | 我想我也长了同样的东西 |
[14:00] | Ray’s here? | 雷在这? |
[14:03] | Oh, yes, he’s upstairs putting the kids to bed. | 哦,是的,他在楼上 哄孩子们睡觉 |
[14:07] | Kids? What kids? | 孩子?什么孩子? |
[14:09] | How do you… | 你怎么…… |
[14:12] | how do you know Ray? | 你怎么认识雷的? |
[14:14] | We met at a bar. | 我们在酒吧遇到的 |
[14:19] | What do you mean? Through Robert? | 什么意思? 通过罗伯特? |
[14:21] | No, I met Robert through Ray | 不,我通过雷认识罗伯特的 |
[14:23] | ’cause Ray and I are kind of “dating.” | 因为雷和我算是在“约会” |
[14:34] | Holy crap! | 我靠! |
[14:41] | Wait a minute. What? | 等一等。什么? |
[14:43] | Is there a problem? | 有问题吗? |
[14:45] | Um, no, there’s no problem. | 呃,不, 没问题 |
[14:48] | I’m just surprised that my husband has time to date. | 我只是惊讶我丈夫 会有时间约会 |
[14:53] | What? You’re his wife? | 什么?你是他妻子? |
[14:56] | Ray said you were dead! | 雷说你死了! |
[15:12] | Holy crap! | 我靠! |
[15:16] | #Beach baby, Beach baby there on the sand# | #海滩宝贝,海滩宝贝坐沙滩上# |
[15:24] | Shame on you, young man! | 真羞耻,年轻人! |
[15:25] | Wait a minute! | Wait a minute! 等一等!等一等! |
[15:27] | Didn’t I teach you anything? | 我没教育你吗? |
[15:29] | You got a problem with your woman, | 和你女人有问题了, |
[15:30] | you don’t go out and get another woman! | 你不能出去再找一个女人! |
[15:33] | Now all you got is two problems! | 现在你的麻烦成两个了! |
[15:36] | Wait a minute! | 等一等! |
[15:40] | Okay. Just back it up, everybody. | 好了。别激动,各位 |
[15:43] | Robert, what is going on? | 罗伯特,发生什么了? |
[15:45] | That’s not Robert. That’s Raymond. | 那不是罗伯特。他是雷蒙德 |
[15:47] | You’re not Robert? | 你不是罗伯特? |
[15:49] | If you just let me talk, I can explain everything. | 如果你让我说的话, 我都可以解释 |
[16:03] | I am Robert. | 我是罗伯特 |
[16:07] | Wow! That is one bad alibi! | 喔! 多好的人证啊! |
[16:34] | I come to fix sprinkler. | 我来修洒水器 |
[16:47] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么? |
[16:53] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么? |
[16:55] | Let me show you where that water valve is. | 我来告诉你阀门在哪 |
[16:57] | Ray! | 雷! |
[17:01] | Sorry, man. | 对不起,伙计 |
[17:03] | It’s all right. Forget it. | 没关系。算了吧 |
[17:09] | I am Robert Barone, Lieutenant, NYPD. | 我是罗伯特・巴伦,小队长,纽约警察局 |
[17:12] | And this is my brother… | 这个是我兄弟…… |
[17:15] | Raymond, | 雷蒙德, |
[17:17] | Sports writer, “Newsday.” | 体育作家,《每日新闻》 |
[17:19] | How could you do this to me? | 你怎么能这样对我? |
[17:22] | When you first mistook me for Raymond, | 你刚开始把我当成雷蒙德, |
[17:26] | I didn’t want to let you down. | 我不想让你失望 |
[17:28] | So you lied to me? | 所以你就骗我? |
[17:30] | I have to get out of here. | 我得离开这里 |
[17:33] | No, wait, Natasha… | 不,等等,娜塔沙…… |
[17:35] | listen. I was gonna tell you so many times. | 听着,我好多次都想告诉你 |
[17:38] | It’s just that I really like you, and I didn’t want you… | 只是我真的喜欢你, 我不想你…… |
[17:42] | you see, people seem to respond differently | 你知道,人们好像对雷蒙德 的反应 |
[17:45] | to Raymond. | 总是不一样 |
[17:47] | He’s always been “the funny one, the smart one, | 他总是那个 “有趣的,聪明的, |
[17:50] | the favored one.” | 让人喜欢的” |
[17:52] | We’ve never shown any favoritism. | 我们从没偏心 |
[18:04] | See, you got to understand | 看,你得明白 |
[18:06] | I’ve always wondered what it would be like to be Raymond. | 我总是想自己如果是雷蒙德 会怎么样 |
[18:10] | And it was even better than I thought it would be… | 结果比我想象的还要好…… |
[18:13] | because I met you. | 因为我遇到了你 |
[18:16] | I can’t believe this. | 我真没法相信 |
[18:17] | You didn’t have to do that! | 你用不着那么做! |
[18:23] | – I liked you! – Really? | – 我喜欢你! – 真的? |
[18:31] | But not anymore. | 可是现在不了 |
[18:32] | This is so humiliating. | 这太羞辱了 |
[18:34] | I hear ya. | 我听到了 |
[18:36] | And what did you think, | 另外,你把我当什么了? |
[18:38] | I was some Ray Barone “groupie”? | 雷・巴伦的“追星团员”? |
[18:40] | You know what? Goodbye whoever you are! | 你知道吗? 再见了,不管你是谁! |
[18:57] | It’s… it’s not you, | 不是……不是你, |
[18:59] | it’s that she said, “Ray Barone groupie.” | 只是她说: “雷・巴伦追星团” |
[19:03] | All right, Dad. | 好了,爸 |
[19:05] | That’s got to be a pretty small group. | 这恐怕是个小得可怜的组织 |
[19:08] | All you got left is her. | 成员就她一个 |
[19:12] | I’ll say this, Robert. | 我得说,罗伯特 |
[19:13] | You’re scaring off a better class of broad. | 你吓走了一个 水准更高的婆娘 |
[19:18] | Always there for me, Dad. | 总是这么支持我,爸 |
[19:20] | He’s right. | 他说得对 |
[19:22] | Why won’t you let me help you, Robbie? | 你为什么不让我帮你呢,罗比? |
[19:24] | He should be able to help himself. | 他应该能自己帮自己 |
[19:26] | What the hell is wrong with you? | 你到底是怎么了? |
[19:29] | You have to pretend to be somebody else? | 你非得装成另一个人吗? |
[19:31] | I mean, please, how old are you? | 我是说,拜托,你多大了? |
[19:34] | You have got to have a little more self-esteem! | 你总得有点自尊吧! |
[19:40] | You’re right. I’m an idiot. | 你说得对。我是白痴 |
[19:43] | Yes… no! That’s… no! | 是的……不! 那……不! |
[19:45] | That’s what I’m talking about! | 这就是我说的! |
[19:48] | When are you gonna see | 你什么时候才看得到 |
[19:49] | what other people see in you, Robert? | 别人在你身上看到的长处呢,罗伯特? |
[19:55] | I know, I know. | 我知道,我知道 |
[19:58] | It started as a mix-up, | 刚开始只是胡闹, |
[20:00] | and then Raymond and I just started having so much fun with it. | 然后雷蒙德和我 开始觉得很有意思了 |
[20:03] | Wait a minute. Ray and you? | 等一等。 雷和你? |
[20:09] | By “Ray,” he means him because of that thing he did. | 他说的“雷”是他, 因为那是他扮的角色 |
[20:17] | No, no. I’m not blaming you, Ray. | 不不。我不是怪你,雷 |
[20:19] | It’s my fault. | 是我的错 |
[20:20] | I enjoyed being Raybert, too. | 我也喜欢做雷伯特 |
[20:23] | Raybert? | 雷伯特? |
[20:24] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[20:26] | That’s what we called us. It was fun. | 我们这么称呼自己。 很好玩 |
[20:28] | And it worked. | 并且有效 |
[20:30] | There was Natasha, and then the girl in the laundry room. | 先是娜塔沙, 然后是洗衣房的那个姑娘 |
[20:33] | The girl in the laundry room? | 洗衣房的姑娘? |
[20:46] | I go fix sprinkler now. | 我去修喷水器 |
[20:53] | Oh, good, he’s here. | 哦,太好了,他在这 |
[20:55] | Dad, this is Ray Barone. | 爸,这是雷・巴伦 |
[21:00] | – Um… – That’s not Ray Barone. | – 呃…… – 这个人不是雷・巴伦 |
[21:02] | – What? – I’ve seen him in interviews. | – 什么? – 我在电视采访节目里见过他 |
[21:04] | – Listen… – This guy told you | – 听我说…… – 这家伙告诉你 |
[21:06] | – he was Ray Barone? – Yeah! | – 他是雷・巴伦? – 是的! |
[21:10] | What are you trying to pull? | 你想耍什么花招? |
[21:13] | You’re not Ray Barone? | 你不是雷・巴伦? |
[21:15] | I have self-esteem issues. | 我自尊出了点问题 |
[21:19] | What is wrong with you? | 你到底什么毛病? |
[21:21] | No one knows. | 没人知道 |
[21:26] | Stay away from my daughter, understand me? | 离我女儿远点,听明白了? |
[21:29] | Or I’ll call the cops. | 不然我就叫警察了 |
[21:31] | A-a-actually I am a cop. | 事――事实上我是警察 |
[21:36] | You want to play with me now? | 你又想跟我玩花样了? |
[21:41] | Let’s go. | 咱们走 |
[21:43] | From now on, you do your laundry at home. | 以后你在家洗衣服 |
[21:46] | Weirdo! | 怪胎! |
[21:48] | That doesn’t help my self-esteem! | 这可不利于我的自尊! |