时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Okay, Ally, we’ll see you in a week. | 好了,爱丽,咱们一周后见 |
[00:04] | Uh-huh. Have fun in Connecticut, | 啊哈。在康涅狄格玩得开心点 |
[00:06] | and you do what Grandma tells you, okay? | 听姥姥的话,好吗? |
[00:08] | Or you’ll be sent back to this Grandma. | 要不就把你送回给这的奶奶 |
[00:11] | No, no, honey. He’s kidding. | 不,不,亲爱的。 他在开玩笑 |
[00:14] | He’s kidding. | 他是开玩笑的 |
[00:17] | Okay, honey, we love you. Bye-bye. | 好的,亲爱的,我们爱你。 再见 |
[00:19] | Bye. Bye-bye. | 再见。再见 |
[00:21] | Ray, you’re not even packed? | 雷,你连包都没打吗? |
[00:22] | Amy’s gonna be here any second. | 艾米马上就要来了 |
[00:24] | What, what? I’m packed. | 什么,什么呀?我打好了 |
[00:29] | That’s it? | 就这个? |
[00:31] | All I need is my golf clothes. | 我只需要我的高尔夫球服 |
[00:33] | The rest of the time I’m gonna be naked, | 剩下的时候我就光着, |
[00:36] | lettin’ your eyes enjoy the party. | 让你的眼睛狂欢 |
[00:46] | There better be booze at that party. | 最好狂欢会上有好酒 |
[00:50] | Stop! | 停下! |
[00:53] | Amy, are you all right? | 艾米,你没事吧? |
[00:56] | I’m great! | 我很好! |
[00:57] | I’m on my way over here to drive you guys to the airport | 我来送你们去机场 |
[01:00] | for your romantic getaway. | 让你们去浪漫逃亡 |
[01:03] | Of course, I’m able to do that on a Friday night | 当然了,我星期五晚上还能做这个, |
[01:05] | because Gianni and I broke up. | 因为贾尼和我分手了 |
[01:07] | Oh… really? | 哦……真的吗? |
[01:09] | Yeah? Oh… man. | 是吗?哦……男人 |
[01:10] | That’s tough. | 这太不幸了 |
[01:12] | Should we get goin’? | 咱们可以走了吗? |
[01:17] | I kinda had to abandon my car | 事实上,我把我的车子扔在了 |
[01:20] | in this 50-foot snowdrift, | 50�丈畹难┒牙铮� |
[01:22] | then walk 20 blocks to get here. | 然后走了20个街区才到的这 |
[01:24] | Ruined my new shoes, got frostbite on my pinky toe, | 我的新鞋子也完了, 小脚趾也冻伤了 |
[01:27] | and… oh! Right before my car battery died, | 并且……哦! 就在我车子的电池完蛋之前, |
[01:29] | the guy on the radio said… | 广播里那人说…… |
[01:31] | here’s the part you’ll care about… | 这个是你们会关心的…… |
[01:32] | the airport’s closed. | 机场关闭了 |
[01:34] | – Oh, no! | – Oh, no! – 哦,不! – 哦,不! |
[01:36] | Yes. So I lost my car, my shoes, | 是啊。所以我白白损失了车子、 鞋子, |
[01:38] | not to mention my boyfriend, for nothing. | 更不用说我的男朋友了 |
[01:41] | And I’ll die alone with nine toes. | 而且我要剩下九个脚趾头 孤独死去 |
[01:46] | What was that? | 这是怎么了? |
[01:47] | I think the power just went out. | 我想刚刚停电了 |
[01:49] | Man, you are nothing but bad news today. | 伙计,你今天可真是 晦气的彻底 |
[01:57] | Our heat’s out over there. | 我们那的暖气没了 |
[01:59] | Shut the door! | 关门! |
[02:01] | We really don’t have any food, either, ’cause we were going away. | 我们也没吃一点东西, 因为我们本来要走的 |
[02:04] | Oh, so you came over because you were hungry. | 哦,所以你们过来 是因为饿了 |
[02:09] | When the man on the radio said the airport was closed, | 广播上说机场关闭的时候 |
[02:12] | I just assumed you’d care enough | 我还以为你们 会足够关心父母, |
[02:14] | to see if your parents had frozen to death, | 来看看他们有没有冻死, |
[02:16] | but I guess that was too much. | 不过我猜这要求 也太高了 |
[02:19] | Wait, wait! Where are you going? | 等等,等等! 你们去哪? |
[02:21] | Stay here with your family who loves you. | 待下来和爱你们的 家人在一起 |
[02:24] | Yeah… | 对了 |
[02:25] | Oh, Amy… | 哦,艾米…… |
[02:27] | such a nice surprise. | 太惊喜了 |
[02:29] | Hi, Marie. | 嗨,玛丽 |
[02:31] | Hey, Frank, nice fire. | 嘿,弗兰克,好大火 |
[02:33] | I like fire. | 我喜欢火 |
[02:36] | Ah, that’s good. Ahhh… | 哦,真舒服。啊…… |
[02:39] | Amy… | 艾米…… |
[02:41] | you know, there’s only so much I can do without electricity, | 你知道,没有电我也做不了太多, |
[02:45] | but I was able to make some ham and cheese sandwiches, | 不过我还是能做些 熏后腿奶酪三明治、 |
[02:48] | turkey sandwiches, roast beef sandwiches. | 火鸡三明治、 烤牛肉火腿 |
[02:50] | And, of course, macaroni salad, | 还有,当然,通心粉沙拉、 |
[02:52] | potato salad, and regular salad. | 土豆沙拉, 还有蔬菜沙拉 |
[02:54] | Then there’s pies and cookies and cake | 然后甜食还有派、 |
[02:56] | for dessert. | 饼干、蛋糕 |
[02:58] | Ma, you’re two pickles away from opening a deli. | 妈,再加两根腌黄瓜 你就能开熟食点了 |
[03:02] | Mmm, so good. You guys gotta get in on some of this. | 嗯,真好吃。你们也该来尝尝 |
[03:06] | I’m hungry. I am hungry. | 我饿了。我真的饿了 |
[03:07] | You people don’t need food. | 你们需要的不是食物 |
[03:10] | All you need is my world-famous spiced rum punch. | 你们需要的是 我世界闻名的加香朗姆果汁酒 |
[03:13] | Oh, boy. Don’t get that close to the fire. | 哦,乖乖。别把那个拿得离火太近 |
[03:17] | You know how sometimes your mother’s voice | 你知道有时候你妈的嗓子 |
[03:19] | sounds like an air-raid siren? | 有多像空袭警报吗? |
[03:22] | Stop, Frank! What’s wrong with you? | 够了,弗兰克! 你什么毛病? |
[03:24] | Ahh… | 啊…… |
[03:26] | it’s like liquid earplugs. | 这就像是液体耳塞 |
[03:30] | Fill ‘er up. | 满上 |
[03:31] | There you go. | 给 |
[03:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:37] | Let me tell you something, Frank. | 我来告诉你点事,弗兰克 |
[03:39] | I put all this together with nothing but love and a flashlight. | 我全靠爱和手电筒 做的这一切 |
[03:42] | While everybody else is trying to make the best of it, | 别人都在好好享受, |
[03:45] | you have to be a mean old grouch! | 你非得做个刻薄的老唠叨鬼! |
[03:48] | Finished? Or do I need to get a refill? | 说完了?还是我得再上一杯? |
[03:54] | Oh, I’m finished, all right. I’m finished with you! | 哦,我说完了,好吧。 我跟你算是完了! |
[03:57] | Here’s something you don’t get on vacation. | 度假可没这个看 |
[04:02] | Heads up! Comin’ through! | 看着点!我要进来了! |
[04:05] | Amy. | 艾米 |
[04:08] | Robert. | 罗伯特 |
[04:11] | What are you doing here? | 你来这干什么? |
[04:13] | I was their ride to the airport. | 我本来是送他们去机场的 |
[04:15] | Then the weather… | 然后天气…… |
[04:17] | Oh, right, yeah. I’m kinda surprised I ended up here myself, | 哦,对了,是的。 我也有点吃惊自己会留在这里 |
[04:20] | ’cause usually, you know, Friday night’s party night! | 因为通常,你知道, 星期五的晚上是狂欢夜! |
[04:28] | How ’bout the wood! | 木头拿过来怎么样? |
[04:29] | Yah! Mule! | 架!骡子! |
[04:33] | Amy, how’s Gianni? | 艾米,贾尼好吗? |
[04:35] | Why? Did he say something? | 怎么了?他说什么了吗? |
[04:37] | Did he say he broke up with me? | 他说他跟我分手了? |
[04:39] | ‘Cause the truth is it was totally mutual! | 因为事实是这完全是相互的! |
[04:43] | Actually, it’s fine. It’s perfectly fine. | 事实上,没什么。 一点事都没有 |
[04:46] | We had fun for a while, | 我们在一起开心了一段, |
[04:47] | but it turns out he’s awful and afraid to be happy. | 不过结果他糟透了, 并且害怕快乐 |
[04:50] | I’m sorry, dear. | 我很抱歉,亲爱的 |
[04:54] | Tuck in your shirt. | 把衣服塞起来 |
[04:55] | Get the hell outta here! | 快走开! |
[04:57] | Git! | 讨厌! |
[05:02] | You know what this reminds me of? | 你们知道这让我想起了什么? |
[05:06] | Something sad and cold and boring? | 悲伤、凄凉、没劲的事? |
[05:09] | No, silly. No. | 不,傻瓜,不是的 |
[05:12] | It reminds me of our old New Year’s Eve parties. | 这让我想起了 咱们过去的新年前夜的晚会 |
[05:15] | Remember, Frank? Back when people could stand you? | 还记得吗,弗兰克? 以前别人还能受得了你的时候? |
[05:19] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[05:21] | I remember the first time | 我记得我第一次 |
[05:22] | I got to stay up with the adults. | 能和大人站在一起的时候 |
[05:24] | It was fun. My first grown-up party. | 太好玩了。我的第一个 成年聚会 |
[05:28] | Yeah, I remember those. | 是啊,我还记得那些事 |
[05:30] | I remember that was the first time that I danced with a girl. | 我记得那时我第一次 和女孩子跳舞 |
[05:35] | Linda Visoki. | 琳达・维萨奇 |
[05:36] | I remember I worked up a dance move ahead of time. | 我记得我还事先想好了 一个动作 |
[05:39] | God, I thought I was so cool. | 天,我觉得我太酷了 |
[05:42] | – Show it to us. – No! No! No! | – 跳给我们看看 – 不!不!不! |
[05:44] | Let’s see it. | 让我们看看 |
[05:46] | Come on! | 来吧! |
[05:48] | – Show it! – All right. | – 跳来看看! – 好吧 |
[05:51] | I think it went something like this. | 我想是这个样子的 |
[05:58] | You know you love it! | 你们肯定喜欢的! |
[06:00] | You gotta love that! | 你们一定喜欢死了! |
[06:05] | I remember Linda was institutionalized the very next day. | 我记得琳达第二天就进了疯人院 |
[06:10] | I don’t remember you tearing up the dance floor back then, big man. | 我可不记得你那会 把舞池跳翻天了,大个子 |
[06:12] | Let me tell ya, I had the moves, scruffy! | 我来告诉你, 这样的动作我多的是,邋遢鬼! |
[06:16] | Do your dancing, Robbie. | 跳一个,罗比 |
[06:18] | Yeah, let’s see. | 是的,让我们看看 |
[06:22] | Yeah. Yeah, right. | Yeah. 是啊。是啊,没错。是啊 |
[06:30] | Yeah, right. | 是啊,没错 |
[06:35] | He’s like a happy buffalo. | 他就像头快乐的大水牛 |
[06:38] | That’s the problem with your generation. | 这就是你们这一代的问题 |
[06:40] | You only think you can dance. | 你们只是以为自己会跳 |
[06:42] | You’re just jealous, Dad, ’cause you want a piece of that! | 你只是嫉妒了,爸。 因为你也想来点这个! |
[06:45] | Come on! | 来呀! |
[06:47] | Get outta here with that! | 出去跳吧! |
[06:48] | Let me show you something. | 我来让你们看点东西 |
[06:57] | – Marie. – What? | – 玛丽 – 什么事? |
[06:59] | Get up, get over here. | 起来,到这来 |
[07:02] | Well… okay. | 唔……好吧 |
[07:06] | – Oh, Frank, this is wonderful. – Take it easy. | – 哦,弗兰克,太美了 – 别激动 |
[07:13] | – Oh, isn’t that great? – It’s wonderful. | – 哦,这多棒呀! – 太美了 |
[07:16] | Take notes. This is how it’s done. | 仔细看。 应该这么跳 |
[07:20] | Not bad there, old man. | 不赖呀,老爹 |
[07:23] | Look at you. You ever have a guy dance with you like this? | 看看你呀。有没有小伙子 什么时候和你这么跳过? |
[07:34] | Never. | 从来都没有 |
[07:37] | May I, Marie? | 我可以吗,玛丽? |
[07:39] | I think I can do some good here. | 我想我可以做件好事 |
[07:41] | Okay. But just for a second. | 好吧。不过只能一会 |
[07:52] | Don’t worry about a thing, Amy. You’re in good hands. | 什么都别担心,艾米。 你安全得很 |
[07:55] | This is wonderful, Frank. | 太棒了,弗兰克 |
[07:58] | Okay okay! It’s my turn again. | 好了好了! 又到我了 |
[08:01] | Please, Marie! | 拜托了,玛丽! |
[08:03] | She’s waited her whole life for this! | 她等这一刻已经一辈子了! |
[08:06] | All right, boys! One of you boys dance with me. | 好吧,小伙子们! 你们谁和我跳? |
[08:09] | All right. Come on! | 好的。来吧! |
[08:16] | Hey! I’m getting lonely over here. | 嘿!我这寂寞了 |
[08:19] | I got somethin’ for you, too! | 我也有东西给你的! |
[08:21] | – No, l… I want Frank! – Amy, do you mind? | – 不,我……我想要弗兰克! – 艾米,你介意吗? |
[08:24] | Not at all. Thank you so much. | 当然不了。 太谢谢你了 |
[08:37] | Watch the hands, there. | 手规矩点,你 |
[08:38] | Yeah yeah. | 好吧,好吧 |
[08:40] | I’m talkin’ to Debra. | 我是说黛比拉 |
[08:42] | Okay. | 好了 |
[08:44] | Frank’s got Debra, and I’m gonna dance with you, | 弗兰克和黛比拉了, 然后我和你跳, |
[08:46] | and everyone else pair up however you want. | 其他人可以自由组合 |
[08:54] | Oh, Frank, this is just great. | 哦,弗兰克,真是太棒了 |
[08:56] | – Not bad, huh? – Yeah. | – 不赖吧,哈? – 是啊 |
[08:59] | God, I can’t believe I’m actually having a good time with you. | 天,真不敢相信我 会跟你处得开心 |
[09:03] | What?! | 什么?! |
[09:04] | What? No no, I just meant… you know. | 什么?不不, 我只是说……你知道 |
[09:07] | No no, I don’t know. | 不,不,我不知道 |
[09:10] | Frank, come on! Come on. | 弗兰克,别这样! 行了 |
[09:13] | Frank. No, it’s just… | 弗兰克。不,只是…… |
[09:16] | Normally you’re… I don’t know. | 正常情况下你…… 我不知道 |
[09:18] | It’s like, on a night like this, | 就像是, 这样的一个晚上, |
[09:20] | I thought I would be searching for the escape hatch. | 换在平时,我恐怕早就找逃生舱了 |
[09:25] | Oh, Frank, come on! Hey! | 哦,弗兰克,别这样!嘿! |
[09:32] | Frank! No! | 弗兰克!不! |
[09:34] | No, this is nice! | 不,这很好! |
[09:36] | Where you goin’? No, Frank, don’t go! | 你去哪? 不,弗兰克,别走! |
[09:49] | Frank! Come on! Please come in! | 弗兰克!行了! 进来好吗? |
[09:54] | He’s just standing out there. | 他就那么站在外面 |
[09:57] | “I can’t believe I’m actually having a good time with you”? | “真不敢相信我 会跟你处得开心”? |
[10:03] | Why would you say that, Deb? | 你怎么会那么说,黛比? |
[10:05] | I was… I was trying to say something nice, | 我……我只是想说点好听的, |
[10:07] | it just came out wrong. | 结果说错了 |
[10:09] | Not just wrong. Mean. | 不知是错了。刻薄 |
[10:12] | I’m going to go out there and talk to him, | 我出去跟他谈谈, |
[10:15] | try to get him to come back inside. | 看能不能让他回屋里来 |
[10:18] | I can’t believe I said that! | 我真不能相信我说了那种话! |
[10:20] | I can. | 我能 |
[10:23] | What? | 什么? |
[10:26] | Oh, nothing. | 哦,没什么 |
[10:31] | No. What, Marie? | 不。什么,玛丽? |
[10:33] | Well, dear, we all knew | 唔,亲爱的,咱们都知道 |
[10:35] | that eventually one of those thoughts would slip out. | 总有一天你的某个想法 会说漏的 |
[10:38] | One of what thoughts? | 某个想法? |
[10:39] | You know. That you think you’re better than us. | 你知道的。你觉得你比我们强 |
[10:44] | What? | 什么? |
[10:46] | Better than who, exactly? | 比谁强,说清楚 |
[10:55] | Just… just you and Dad? Or all of us? | 就……就你和爸? 还是咱们所有人? |
[10:58] | All of us. | 所有人 |
[11:00] | Marie, I said something stupid to Frank, | 玛丽,我是跟弗兰克说了蠢话, |
[11:03] | but that doesn’t mean I think I’m better than him. | 可那并不表示我觉得自己比他强 |
[11:05] | Methinks thou doth protest… | 吾意汝为欲…… |
[11:07] | Oh, don’t say, ” Methinks thou doth protest too much.” | 哦,别说“吾意汝为欲盖弥彰” |
[11:10] | All right. I won’t say it… | 好吧。我不说这个…… |
[11:13] | but methinks it. | 可吾意 |
[11:21] | I don’t know, Ma. I think you’re making way too big of a deal out of this. | 我不知道,妈。我想你 有点大做文章了 |
[11:24] | Yeah, what she said to Dad. | 是啊,她跟爸说的话 |
[11:26] | She was just surprised how different he was acting. | 她只是惊讶他表现这么不一样 |
[11:28] | He was all delightful and… | 他那么令人愉快并且…… |
[11:30] | kind of sexy… | 有点性感…… |
[11:36] | I don’t know anymore. | 我不知道了 |
[11:41] | I’ve always been aware of this feeling of superiority. | 我一直知道这种 高人一等的感觉 |
[11:45] | And now that you’ve made it so obvious, | 而现在你表现得这么明显 |
[11:47] | maybe it’s best if I’m the one to go out and get that dear man. | 也许最好还是我出去 叫那个亲爱的男人进来 |
[11:55] | “Dear man?” Somethin’s loose. | “亲爱的男人”? 脱线了吧 |
[11:59] | Wait a minute, Marie. | 等一等,玛丽 |
[12:01] | I can’t believe you, of all people, | 我真不相信, 你竟然是 |
[12:03] | are accusing me of acting superior. | 指责我高人一等的人 |
[12:05] | Here, here you go. | 来,给你 |
[12:06] | I don’t want that! | 我不需要那个! |
[12:08] | All right. | 好吧 |
[12:11] | It’s all right, dear. | 没关系,亲爱的 |
[12:13] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[12:15] | You grew up in an upper-class family. | 你长在一个上层家庭 |
[12:17] | You went to a private school, a fancy college, | 你上的是私立学校、 然后是光鲜的大学 |
[12:20] | and that’s not who we are at all. | 而这和我们完全不一样 |
[12:23] | Robbie didn’t even go to college. | 罗比什么至没上过大学 |
[12:25] | I always enjoy when we can bring that up out of the blue. | 我最喜欢这样事先毫无迹象的 提起这事 |
[12:33] | And it’s natural for you once in a while to think, | 你偶尔会想“哦,这些低等的 |
[12:35] | “Oh, those lower middle-class Barones.” | 中产阶级的巴伦”自然得很 |
[12:40] | Marie! | 玛丽! |
[12:41] | It’s okay, dear, you can’t help it. | 没关系,亲爱的, 你也没办法 |
[12:43] | It’s in your blood. | 这就流在你的血液里 |
[12:46] | I grew up in Connecticut, for God’s sakes, | 我在康涅狄格长大的, 看在上帝的份上, |
[12:49] | not Buckingham Palace! | 又不是白金汉宫! |
[12:51] | You see? Now, why you’d even think | 看到了? 那么,你为什么会想到 |
[12:53] | to refer to Buckingham Palace. | 提白金汉宫呢? |
[12:55] | Hey hey, listen! | 嘿,嘿,听着! |
[12:57] | Come on, you two, don’t make a thing. | 行了,你们俩, 别没完没了了 |
[12:59] | Just get to the hug and have a sandwich. | 抱一抱,来点三明治 |
[13:03] | Marie, wait a minute. | 玛丽,等一等 |
[13:05] | Do we always see eye-to-eye? No. | 咱们总是意见一致吗?不 |
[13:08] | But that’s because we’re different, | 可那是因为咱们不一样, |
[13:10] | not because I think I’m better. | 而不是因为我觉得自己强 |
[13:12] | Just different. | 只是不一样 |
[13:13] | And you have to remember, you’re the tight-knit family. | 并且你得记着, 你原本就是这家的人 |
[13:16] | I was the outsider. | 我只是个外来的 |
[13:18] | And I’ve always thought that, in most ways, | 并且我总是认为, 在大多数方面, |
[13:21] | I was the same as you guys. | 我和你们是一样的 |
[13:24] | But I guess… | 可我猜…… |
[13:26] | Well, I’m sorry that you feel that way. | 唔,我很遗憾你有那种感觉 |
[13:36] | I’m gonna go get Frank. | 我去叫弗兰克 |
[13:39] | Come on! | 行了! |
[13:41] | What? | 什么? |
[13:42] | Come on. We’re just different than you? | 得了吧。我们只是比你不一样? |
[13:45] | We’re like the front porch of the nut house. | 我们就像是疯人院的正门廊 |
[13:49] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[13:50] | How could you not think you’re better than us? | 你怎么能不觉得比我们强? |
[13:52] | – It would be weird if you didn’t. – Raymond! | – 你不觉得才怪了 – 雷蒙德! |
[13:55] | I’m just trying to prove your point, Ma, because you’re right. | 我只是想证明你都是对的,妈, 因为你是对的 |
[13:58] | Well, okay then. | 唔,那好的 |
[14:03] | No, she’s not right! Ray, what is wrong with you?! | 不,她不是对的! 雷,你出什么毛病了?! |
[14:07] | As if you don’t know. | 好像你不知道似的 |
[14:11] | Wait… are you drunk? | 等等……你喝醉了? |
[14:15] | Don’t be “perposterous.” | 别胡说八倒了 |
[14:23] | You are. | 你是醉了 |
[14:25] | No, he’s fine. Go ahead, Raymond. | 不,他没事。 继续,雷蒙德 |
[14:27] | You were saying I was right or something. | 你刚才说我是对的之类的 |
[14:31] | You don’t think you’re better than Frank Barone? | 你不认为你比 弗兰克・巴伦强? |
[14:35] | You think that my father, | 你认为我父亲, |
[14:37] | a known baboon’s ass… | 出名的狒狒屁股…… |
[14:42] | is your eQual? | 和你一个档次? |
[14:44] | Yes. | 是的 |
[14:46] | You guys buy that? | 你们相信吗? |
[14:50] | It does seem a little hard to believe. | 这的确有点困难 |
[14:53] | Frank is disgusting. | 弗兰克让人想吐 |
[14:55] | I thought he was sexy, so I got my own problems. | 我觉得他性感, 所以我也有问题 |
[15:02] | This is stupid. I’m not gonna do this. | 这太蠢了。我不要听下去了 |
[15:05] | – See, now we’re stupid. – I didn’t say that, Marie! | – 看,现在我们成白痴了 – 我没这么说,玛丽! |
[15:09] | We all know Frank can be gross. That doesn’t mean I’m better. | 咱们都知道弗兰克能有多恶心。 可那并不表示我更强 |
[15:13] | No? How ’bout Robert? | 不吗? 那罗伯特呢? |
[15:15] | Hey hey, wait wait. | 嘿,嘿,等等,等等 |
[15:16] | Let him talk. Go ahead. | 让他说。继续 |
[15:18] | Robert’s weird. | 罗伯特是个怪胎 |
[15:22] | He doesn’t like to go out to eat | 他不喜欢出去吃饭 |
[15:23] | because he has a fear of busboys. | 因为他怕餐馆收拾桌子的 |
[15:25] | He can’t carry his dollar bills facing each other | 他不能拿着小费和他面对面, |
[15:29] | because it would be like they’re kissing. | 因为那样就好像他们在亲吻 |
[15:38] | That’s just quirky. | 这只是小毛病 |
[15:40] | Yeah? Quirky? | 是吗?小毛病? |
[15:43] | He separates his Good ‘n Plenties | 他把他的好又多 |
[15:45] | into “goods” and “plenties.” | 分成“好”和“多” |
[15:49] | Which one is which again? | 哪个是哪个来着? |
[15:50] | – Never mind. – No no, go ahead. Go ahead. | – 别管了 – 不不,说吧。说吧 |
[15:57] | The pinks are the “goods,” | 粉的是“好”, |
[16:00] | and the whites are the “plenties.” | 白的是“多” |
[16:04] | ‘Cause there’s always more of them. | 因为它们总是多些 |
[16:08] | And they’re not as good. | 并且不是那么好 |
[16:16] | And then there’s a third category of “irregulars.” | 然后还有第三种“不正规的” |
[16:23] | And they’re called… | 它们叫…… |
[16:26] | “cuties.” | “可爱” |
[16:36] | I rest my case. | 陈述完毕,庭上 |
[16:39] | Very good. Now do me, Raymond. | 非常好。 现在说说我,雷蒙德 |
[16:44] | You! | 你! |
[16:46] | Where do I begin? | 我从哪说起呢? |
[16:50] | Judgmental! | 爱批评! |
[16:53] | Childish! | 孩子气! |
[16:54] | Meddlesome! | 好管闲事! |
[16:57] | A world-class buttinsky! | 世界级插手王! |
[17:00] | I mean… | 我是说…… |
[17:11] | You don’t think you’re better than this? | 你不认为你比这强? |
[17:13] | No, I do not. | 不,我不认为 |
[17:15] | Now she’s just being stubborn. | 她就是这么固执 |
[17:18] | What about you, Raymond? You’re bad, too. | 那你呢,雷蒙德? 你也不好 |
[17:20] | Listen, I might be the worst! | 听着,我可能是最糟的! |
[17:23] | Debra’s got to live with me | 黛比拉还得跟我 |
[17:24] | day in and day out for the rest of her life! | 日复一日的过一辈子呢! |
[17:27] | Not too thrilled about that right now. | 我这会对这个 可不是那么兴奋 |
[17:31] | And how could you be? | 你怎么能呢? |
[17:35] | Do you remember about a week ago you came home | 还记得吗?一星期前你回到家, |
[17:38] | and I was supposed to be baby-sitting or something, | 我本来该看孩子之类的, |
[17:41] | and I was just zonked out on the couch with the TV going. | 结果我开着电视就倒在了沙发上 |
[17:45] | And I had pizza sauce kind of all down my chest, | 披萨汁流的胸口到处都是, |
[17:50] | which wouldn’t have been that bad… | 这还不是太坏…… |
[17:52] | if I had been wearing a shirt. | 要是我没穿着衬衫 |
[17:56] | Or eating pizza. | 或吃着披萨的话 |
[18:02] | And do you remember how I greeted you that day? | 你还记得我那天 是怎么欢迎你回家的吗? |
[18:07] | “Hey, baby… | “嘿,宝贝…… |
[18:11] | the kids are asleep, and I’m halfway to Nakedtown. | 孩子们睡着了, 我就快到全裸镇了 |
[18:17] | Population: Me!” | 人口:我!” |
[18:19] | Okay! | Okay! 好了!好了! |
[18:21] | What do you want me to say? | 你们想要我说什么? |
[18:24] | That I’m better than you? Fine! | 我比你们强?好吧! |
[18:26] | I am better! | 我就是强! |
[18:31] | I was right! | 我说对了! |
[18:33] | Yep! Yep! You got me! | 是的!是的!让你揭穿了! |
[18:37] | You know, I was never sure if it was true, | 知道吗,我从来不肯定这是真的, |
[18:40] | but this, tonight… | 不过这个,今天晚上…… |
[18:42] | I really have to thank you all. | 我真的得感谢你们所有人 |
[18:45] | ‘Cause you’ve made it crystal clear… | 因为你们表现的再明白不过了…… |
[18:46] | you’re all nuts! | 你们都是疯子! |
[18:50] | Good job, man. | 干得好,伙计 |
[18:55] | That was wonderful. | 这太好了 |
[18:57] | So you’re happy that I think I’m better than you? | 我认为我比你们强。现在你们开心了? |
[19:03] | Not happy. | 不开心 |
[19:05] | I’m just glad we got this out. | 我只是高兴 我们让你说出来了 |
[19:08] | It’s good to know. And now we know. | 能知道很好。而现在我们知道了 |
[19:12] | And now we know. | 现在我们知道了 |
[19:15] | And now we sit. | 现在我们坐下 |
[19:20] | Because we know. | 因为我们知道了 |
[19:26] | I really need a vacation. | 我真的需要度个假 |
[19:39] | Hey, Frank. | 嘿,弗兰克 |
[19:44] | Nice shot. | 扔得不错 |
[19:45] | Back in the day, | 我年轻的时候, |
[19:47] | I could take out the window of a milk truck at 30 yards. | 我能在30码外打掉送奶车的窗户 |
[19:53] | Hey, listen, I’m sorry about what I said before. | 嘿,听我说,对不起我刚刚说的话 |
[19:56] | I really didn’t mean it. | 我真的不是那个意思 |
[19:57] | Eh, don’t worry about it. | 呃,别担心了 |
[19:59] | No, I was mad about our trip, | 不,我因为流行的事 很恼火, |
[20:01] | and I hurt your feelings. | 然后就伤害了你的感情 |
[20:03] | If it’s any consolation, | 如果能让你感到安慰的话, |
[20:05] | it’s been horrible in there since you left. | 刚才你走了之后 里头糟糕透了 |
[20:07] | – Oh, yeah? – Yeah. | – 哦,是吗? – 是 |
[20:09] | You know, I guess I got mad ’cause… | 你知道,我猜我生气是因为…… |
[20:11] | I always thought it was you and me | 我一直认为是你和我 |
[20:14] | against all of them in there. | 对他们里面所有人 |
[20:17] | What? | 什么?! |
[20:19] | l… I mean, like, you and me, | 我……我是说,这么说吧, 你和我, |
[20:20] | we’re not like them. You know? | 咱们不像他们。 你明白吗? |
[20:22] | Oh… yeah. | 哦……是的 |
[20:25] | I guess. | 我猜 |
[20:27] | Maybe… | 也许…… |
[20:29] | No, trust me, we’re not like them. | 不,相信我吧, 咱们不像他们 |
[20:31] | They’re loonies. | 他们是神经病 |
[20:42] | Enough already with this music. | 受不了这种音乐了 |
[20:44] | It’s making me feel dusty. | 让我觉得灰头土脸的 |
[20:51] | – Oh, my God! Yes! Yes! I love this song! – #And the truth they contain have written my life on your skin# | – 哦,天!是的!是的!我喜欢这歌! – #它们所包含的事实 将我生命写于你肤上# |
[21:03] | – Amy! Amy!”Jungle Love!” – #Jungle love. It’s driving me mad# | – 艾米!艾米!《丛林爱》! – #丛林爱,叫我疯# |
[21:05] | – Remember when they played this at the Policemen’s Ball? – #It’s making me crazy# | – 还记得他们 在警察舞会上放这首歌吗? – #要我狂# |
[21:30] | – This is dancing? – #You swim in my blood when it’s warm# | – 这也叫跳舞? – #我的血暖时,你会徜徉# |
[21:32] | They’ll wear themselves out, | 等他们累趴下了, |
[21:34] | – then the floor is all ours. – #My cycles of circular motion# | – 场子就全是咱们的了 – #我的血循环流淌# |
[21:37] | #Protect you and keep you from harm# | #保护你,你不会受伤# |
[21:40] | #You live in a world of illusion# | #你活在幻想的世界中# |
[21:43] | #Where everything’s peaches and cream# | #那里全是蜜桃和奶油# |
[21:47] | #We all face a scarlet conclusion# | #我们终将面对血色的终结# |
[21:50] | #But we spend our time in a dream# | #但我们生活在梦中# |
[21:54] | #Jungle love. It’s driving me mad# | #丛林爱,叫我疯# |
[21:58] | #It’s making me crazy# | #要我狂# |