时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | So, girls, | 那么,姑娘们, |
[00:03] | you’re out there, you’re selling cookies, | 你们站在外头, 你们在卖饼干, |
[00:05] | someone approaches you… what do you say? | 有个人走向你…… 你怎么说? |
[00:10] | “Would you like to buy some cookies?” | “你想买点饼干吗?” |
[00:12] | No. | 不 |
[00:19] | Again… we say, | 再说一遍…… 我们说: |
[00:21] | “How many cookies would you like to buy?” | “你想买多少饼干?” |
[00:25] | See, a Frontier Girl never gives ’em | 看,前线女生(女童子军机构)从不给人 |
[00:27] | the chance to say no. | 说不的机会 |
[00:29] | You must always remember… | 你们必须时刻记住…… |
[00:30] | …if your mother tells me not to buy it, | ……要是你妈让我别买, |
[00:32] | then I can’t buy it. | 那我就不能买了 |
[00:34] | Hi. Sorry. | 嗨。对不起 |
[00:36] | Sorry. Sorry. | 对不起。对不起 |
[00:37] | My wife had to take the twins to the doctor. Yeah. | 我妻子得带双胞胎看医生。是啊 |
[00:40] | I told her, “Just bring one of ’em, | 我跟她说: “带一个去就行了, |
[00:42] | and we’ll double the medicine.” | 然后咱们买两倍的药” |
[00:47] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[00:48] | Have a seat. | 坐下 |
[00:49] | I’ll have a seat. | 我坐下 |
[00:52] | Excuse me. | 请原谅 |
[00:53] | Sorry. Excuse me. | 对不起。请原谅 |
[00:57] | Oh God, I’m sorry. I’m sorry. Are you okay? | 哦天哪,对不起。 对不起。你没事吧? |
[00:59] | I’m really sorry. I’m sorry. | 真对不起。对不起 |
[01:02] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[01:03] | Excuse me. Sorry. All right. I’m sorry. | 请原谅。对不起。 好了。对不起 |
[01:06] | I stepped on a child. | 我踩到孩子了 |
[01:11] | – Oh, sorry. – It’s okay. | – 哦,对不起 – 没关系 |
[01:16] | I’m… | 对…… |
[01:20] | I’m sorry. Real sorry. | 对不起。真对不起 |
[01:38] | All right. Where was I? | 好了。我说到哪了? |
[01:42] | Okay. I was about to remind you | 好了。我正要提醒你们 |
[01:45] | of the most important rule of sales. | 销售最重要的原则 |
[01:48] | It’s “A-B-C”… “Always be closing.” | 这就是“A-B-C”…… “紧咬不放弃” |
[01:53] | Girls? | 姑娘们? |
[01:54] | “Always be closing.” | “紧咬不放弃” |
[02:02] | Do you want to sell cookies? | 你们想不想卖饼干了? |
[02:06] | Again. | 再来一次 |
[02:07] | Always be closing! | 紧咬不放! |
[02:11] | Very good. | 非常好 |
[02:12] | Okay. | 好了 |
[02:13] | Now… this year’s prizes. | 现在…… 今年的奖品 |
[02:16] | Top seller on the board | 榜上第一的推销员 |
[02:18] | gets this beautiful beach chair and umbrella set. | 将得到这个漂亮的 海滩椅和阳伞组合 |
[02:25] | Second prize is a uniform patch. | 第二名, 制服标志一枚 |
[02:30] | And the third prize… | 第三名…… |
[02:32] | you’re out of the troop. | 赶出童子军 |
[02:38] | I was only… I’m kidding, it’s not true. | 我只是…… 我开玩笑的,不是真的 |
[02:41] | I’m just… you know, I was just joking. | 我只是……你们知道, 我只是开玩笑 |
[02:43] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[02:45] | The third prize | 第三名的奖品 |
[02:47] | is this sheet of wildlife stickers. | 这张野生动物纸贴 |
[02:56] | That’s… no, I like that, | 那个…… 不,我喜欢那个 |
[02:58] | That’s got monkeys on it, right? Yeah. | 上面有猴子,是吧?是啊 |
[02:59] | I like monkeys. | 我喜欢猴子 |
[03:03] | Okay, girls, | 好了,姑娘们, |
[03:04] | it’s time to go with Mrs. Manning. | 现在该跟曼宁夫人走了 |
[03:06] | She’s going to teach you how to make a pinhole camera | 她会教你们怎么用橙汁盒子 |
[03:08] | out of an orange juice container. | 做针孔照相机 |
[03:10] | Everybody brought their orange juice containers? | 大家都带了橙汁盒子了吗? |
[03:17] | You know what, Ally? | 知道吗,爱丽? |
[03:18] | I got a real camera in the car. | 我车里有真的照相机 |
[03:21] | Great pictures, no pulp. | 照片好极了,不带果肉 |
[03:34] | …and, Moms, in addition to your door-to-door sales, | ……另外,妈妈们, 除了上门销售之外, |
[03:37] | I’ll be assigning locations for your cookie-selling booths. | 我会给你们安排 户外卖饼干的位置 |
[03:40] | There’s coffee and snacks here if you want them. | 那边有咖啡和点心,请自便 |
[03:45] | Boy, she takes this stuff seriously, huh? | 乖乖,她还真把这 当回事,哈? |
[03:47] | Peggy? Oh, yeah. | 佩吉?哦,是啊 |
[03:49] | And you can forget about getting that beach chair. | 你不用想了那个 海滩椅了 |
[03:51] | She’s a killer. | 她可是个狠角色 |
[03:54] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[03:55] | I thought the girls sell the cookies. | 我以为是姑娘们卖饼干 |
[03:57] | Yeah, right. | 是啊,没错 |
[03:59] | Hello, Ally’s dad. I’m Molly’s mom. | 哈喽,爱丽爸爸。 我是莫莉妈妈 |
[04:01] | Hi, hi, I’m Ray. | 嗨,嗨,我是雷 |
[04:03] | I’m giving you Lickety-Split Cleaners. That’s where | 我给你安排了迅捷洗衣店的地盘。 黛比拉和爱丽 |
[04:06] | Debra and Ally can set up on the sidewalk | 可以在那的路边摆起来 |
[04:08] | – and sell cookies. – Well, and it might not be Debra. | – 然后卖饼干 – 唔,可能不是黛比拉, |
[04:11] | I could be out there with Ally. | 我可能和爱丽一起去 |
[04:12] | I’m one of those very involved dads. | 我是那种非常上心的爸爸 |
[04:16] | Good for you. | 真替你高兴 |
[04:18] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[04:20] | Listen, sorry about the joke before. I didn’t mean… | 听着,对不起之前开的玩笑。 我不是有意…… |
[04:22] | No, I enjoyed it immensely. It was very, very funny. | 不,我喜欢极了。 非常非常有趣 |
[04:30] | Damn! I got Peetie’s! | 该死!我排的是皮提! |
[04:33] | What… the muffler place? Peetie’s? | 什么……卖围巾的? 皮提? |
[04:36] | Peetie’s! I can’t do anything with this deadbeat spot. | 皮提!那种一毛不拔的地方 我什么也干不了 |
[04:39] | No foot traffic. | 连个鬼都没有 |
[04:41] | She gives herself Marco’s Pizza every year. | 她每年都把自己 安排在马可的披萨店 |
[04:43] | That’s why she wins. | 她就这么赢的 |
[04:45] | Man, that’s totally bogus. | 乖乖,那真是彻底的作假 |
[04:49] | Peetie’s! | 皮提! |
[04:51] | Excuse me. | 请原谅 |
[04:52] | Uh, Peggy, uh, I’m sorry, | 呃,佩吉, 呃,对不起 |
[04:54] | but Peetie’s is kind of out of the way for me. | 不过皮提离我家实在有点远 |
[04:57] | Oh. Okay. | 哦。好吧 |
[04:58] | I’m sure that Ally’s dad | 我相信爱丽的爸爸 |
[05:01] | wouldn’t mind switching with you. | 不会介意和你换的 |
[05:02] | What? Huh? Me? Peetie’s? | 什么?哈?我吗? 皮提? |
[05:04] | Yeah. Switch your card with Sarah. | 是的。和萨拉换一下卡 |
[05:06] | You don’t mind, do you? | 你不介意吧,是不是? |
[05:09] | Well, actually, Peetie’s, we’re… | 唔,事实上,皮提,我们…… |
[05:11] | What was that? | 怎么? |
[05:14] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[05:18] | Thanks, Ally’s dad. | 谢谢了,爱丽爸爸 |
[05:22] | Hey, good luck. | 嘿,祝你好运 |
[05:23] | Maybe you’ll get those monkey stickers. | 也许你能赢到纸贴 |
[05:31] | – Hi, Mommy. – Hey, honey. How was your meeting? | – 嗨,妈咪 – 嘿,亲爱的。你们的会开得怎么样? |
[05:33] | Could you come next time? | 下回你去好吗? |
[05:35] | Sure. | 当然 |
[05:37] | Hey, don’t ever do that to me again, okay? | 嘿,再也别这么对我了,好吗? |
[05:40] | What? | 什么? |
[05:42] | Send me to one of those meetings. | 让我去这种会 |
[05:43] | I was the only guy in that henhouse. | 我是母鸡窝里唯一的雄性 |
[05:47] | Really, really. I shouldn’t have to do that. | 真的,真的。 我不该做这种事的 |
[05:50] | What, spend time with your daughter? | 什么,和你的女儿在一起? |
[05:52] | Oh, don’t put your twist on it, okay? | 哦,别说得这么难听,好吗? |
[05:56] | And what’s with that troop leader? | 还有,那个童子军的指挥是怎么了? |
[05:59] | Peggy? She’s all right. | 佩吉?她很好啊 |
[06:01] | Oh, I should have known. You’re best friends. | 哦,我该知道的。 你们是最好的朋友 |
[06:05] | I hardly know her, | 我都算不上认识她 |
[06:06] | but I appreciate all the organization she does. | 不过我很欣赏她的组织能力 |
[06:08] | She’s a great troop leader. | 出色的童子军(军队)指挥 |
[06:10] | Yeah, so was Hitler. | 是啊,希特勒也是 |
[06:18] | Similar uniform, too. | 制服也像 |
[06:23] | Look at this. Huh? | 看看这个。哈? |
[06:25] | Peetie’s. Can you believe that?! | 皮提。 你能相信吗?! |
[06:27] | That’s the worst cookie spot! | 这是最差的卖饼干的位置了! |
[06:29] | Peetie’s! | 皮提! |
[06:30] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道的? |
[06:33] | Everybody knows! | 所有人都知道! |
[06:35] | Come on. I had Lickety-Split, | 拜托。 我本来是在迅捷的, |
[06:38] | but she forced me to trade it for Peetie’s muffler place. | 结果她逼我换成了 皮提围巾店 |
[06:41] | And then she gets Marco’s, the best spot! | 而她去马可那,最好的位置! |
[06:45] | How did she force you? | 她怎么逼你的? |
[06:47] | How? She ripped it out of my hand… | 怎么逼?她一把从我手上抢过去…… |
[06:50] | I’m lucky I have a hand still. | 我的手还在 已经是幸运了 |
[06:53] | Let me tell you something… | 我告诉你…… |
[06:55] | this lady doesn’t know who she’s dealing with. | 这位女士不知道自己 在跟谁玩 |
[06:58] | I’m gonna take this cookie sign-up sheet to work. | 我要带着这张饼干登记表开工 |
[07:00] | I’ll hang it up at Madison Square Garden. | 我把它挂到麦迪逊广场花园 |
[07:03] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[07:04] | Little Miss Peggy won’t know what hit her. | 小佩吉同学都不会知道 她是怎么倒霉的 |
[07:08] | I’ll be bringing home that sweet sweet beach chair. | 我要把那把好好可爱的 沙滩椅带回家 |
[07:14] | Ray, Ally should sell her own cookies. | 雷,爱丽应该自己卖饼干 |
[07:16] | That’s how we’ve always done it in the past. | 咱们以前都是这么做的 |
[07:18] | Yeah, and that’s why every time we go to the beach | 是啊,所以每次咱们去海滩, |
[07:20] | we gotta sit in the freakin’ sand, okay? | 都只能坐在 该死的沙子里,好吗? |
[07:23] | No, uh-uh. | 不,呃呃 |
[07:26] | No more. | 结束了 |
[07:28] | No more, baby. | 结束了,宝贝 |
[07:31] | Let Peggy clean the sand outta her behind! | 让佩吉去拍她屁股上的沙子! |
[07:36] | Give me the sheet. | 把表给我 |
[07:38] | No no, this is for Madison Square Garden. | 不不,这是挂麦迪逊 广场花园的 |
[07:41] | Give me the sheet. | 把表给我 |
[07:43] | Come on! | 得了吧! |
[07:45] | Ray. | 雷 |
[07:49] | All right, fine. | 好吧,好吧 |
[07:51] | Don’t come crying to me | 到时候可别对我哭, |
[07:53] | when you’re out there this summer | 等今年夏天坐在热沙子里, |
[07:54] | in the hot sand, goin’ like this… | 你这个样子的时候…… |
[08:05] | How about this, huh? | 感觉怎么样,哈? |
[08:06] | Sittin’ around, havin’ cookies and milk… | 坐成一圈, 吃着饼干和牛奶…… |
[08:09] | this is nice. | 真幸福 |
[08:11] | – Hey. – Was nice. | – 嘿 – 原本幸福 |
[08:15] | Hello, Raymond. | 哈喽,雷蒙德 |
[08:17] | Oh, I’m so happy you’re here. | 哦,真高兴你来了 |
[08:20] | – You hungry? – No, not really. | – 饿不饿? – 不,不怎么饿 |
[08:21] | You’ll have some cookies and milk, here. | 那吃点饼干和牛奶,给 |
[08:23] | He said he didn’t want any. | 你说他不想要 |
[08:25] | He doesn’t know what he wants. | 他不知道他想要什么 |
[08:29] | Well, he’s not getting any of these. | 唔,那他别想动这些 |
[08:53] | You know, I’m glad you’re buying these cookies. | 知道吗,我很高兴你们 在买饼干 |
[08:55] | Debra wouldn’t let me | 黛比拉不让我 |
[08:57] | take Ally’s sign-up sheet to work. | 拿爱丽的登记表去开工 |
[08:59] | We could have been the cookie champions of the world. | 说不定我们能成 世界卖饼冠军的 |
[09:03] | We didn’t buy these from Ally. | 我们不是从爱丽那买的 |
[09:05] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[09:07] | Well, a lady and her daughter | 唔,一个女士和她女儿 |
[09:08] | just came to our door. | 刚刚上门 |
[09:10] | What lady? | 什么女士? |
[09:11] | I don’t know. A very nice lady. | 我不知道。 很和气的女士 |
[09:13] | I think her name was, uh… Peggy. | 我想她是叫,呃……佩吉 |
[09:16] | Peggy?! | 佩吉?! |
[09:27] | “Let Raymond have some cookies.” | “让雷蒙德吃点饼” |
[09:38] | How could you buy cookies from Peggy?! | 你怎么能这样? 你怎么能买佩吉的饼干?! |
[09:41] | We were hungry. | 我们饿了 |
[09:43] | Don’t you know that Ally is selling | 你们不知道爱丽 卖的是 |
[09:45] | the very same cookies?! | 同一种饼干吗? |
[09:48] | I liked that Peg and her little girl… cute as a button. | 我喜欢那个佩格和她的小姑娘…… 可爱的就像颗纽扣 |
[09:51] | Didn’t say a word, but simply precious. | 一句话也没说, 可就是那么宝贝 |
[09:54] | – She was darling. – More darling than your granddaughter? | – 她是个甜心 – 比你孙女还甜心? |
[09:58] | Of course not! We love Ally. | 当然不是了! 我们爱爱丽 |
[10:00] | Ally is delightful. | 爱丽让人开心 |
[10:01] | You are gonna do something about her teeth though, aren’t you? | 你不会对她的牙齿放任不管的, 是不是? |
[10:04] | Her teeth?! | 她牙齿?! |
[10:06] | We’ve always felt bad | 我们一直后悔 |
[10:08] | that we didn’t have yours fixed. | 没把你的弄好 |
[10:09] | Maybe you did… I used the 400 bucks | 也许你弄了…… 我拿那400块钱 |
[10:11] | to buy a belt sander. | 买了台砂带磨床 |
[10:14] | Wait a minute, what’s wrong with my teeth? | 等一等,我的牙怎么了? |
[10:16] | Have you ever looked in your mouth? | 你从没看过你嘴里吗? |
[10:18] | It’s like a prison riot. | 就像是监狱暴动 |
[10:22] | And that little girl’s hair, with those lovely braids. | 并且那个小姑娘的头发, 扎的两条可爱的辫子 |
[10:26] | Yeah, yeah, like Heidi in the mountains. | 是啊,是啊, 就像是山间的海蒂(《海蒂》里的小姑娘) |
[10:28] | Ally has nice hair. | 爱丽的头发也很好 |
[10:30] | Ally’s hair… | 爱丽的头发…… |
[10:32] | What?! | 怎么了?! |
[10:34] | She’s got beautiful hair, | 她的头发是很美, |
[10:36] | but someone has to groom it properly. | 可是某某人应该 把它打理的得体点 |
[10:38] | How many times have I offered to take her to my beauty salon? | 多少次我主动想带她 去我的美容院? |
[10:41] | So she can have this look? | 好让她变成这种样子? |
[10:50] | Better this look than… | 这种样子也强过…… |
[10:54] | Ally’s hair is fine! | 爱丽的头发很好! |
[10:56] | Even if she looked like an iguana, | 就算她长得像鬣蜥蜴, |
[10:58] | you should have bought cookie from her instead of a stranger. | 你也该从她那买饼干, 而不是一个陌生人 |
[11:01] | A stranger who happens to be my arch-enemy. | 一个碰巧是我的首敌的陌生人 |
[11:04] | Ohh, you have an arch-enemy. | 哦,你还有首敌 |
[11:07] | What are you, a superhero now? | 你是谁呀,成超级英雄了? |
[11:15] | “Captain Big Nose.” | “大鼻子舰长” |
[11:23] | “I’m gonna blow you away!” | “我要把你吹走!” |
[11:33] | Hey, Ray, you gotta… | 嘿,雷,你得…… |
[11:34] | Ah ah ah ah… look at this. | 啊啊啊啊…… 看看这个 |
[11:36] | You see this? You happy now? | 看到这个了? 你现在高兴了? |
[11:38] | Oh, where’d these come from? | 哦,这是哪来的? |
[11:40] | Not from us! | 不是咱们那来的! |
[11:42] | Don’t worry, Raymond. | 别担心,雷蒙德 |
[11:44] | We’ll buy a box from Ally, too. | 我们也会买爱丽一盒 |
[11:45] | A box? One box? | 一盒?就一盒? |
[11:47] | No. No more cookies. | 不。不能再买饼干了 |
[11:49] | We’re not the Rockefellers. | 我们又不姓洛克菲勒 |
[11:51] | One box for me. | 我买一盒 |
[11:53] | I’ll get the apple cinnamon because it’s low-fat. | 我买苹果肉桂的, 那个是低脂的 |
[11:56] | Not after you butter ’em. | 涂了奶油就不是了 |
[12:02] | You know who they got these from? | 你知道他们从谁那买的吗? |
[12:04] | Your friend Peggy Hitler. | 你的朋友佩吉・希特勒 |
[12:07] | You have a friend named Hitler? | 你有朋友叫希特勒? |
[12:11] | She’s not my friend. | 她不是我朋友 |
[12:13] | But her last name is Hitler? | 可是她姓希特勒? |
[12:16] | She’s not a Hitler. | 她不姓希特勒 |
[12:18] | She invaded our territory. | 她侵入了咱们的领地 |
[12:21] | See, now I feel bad for Ally. | 看,现在我替爱丽难过了 |
[12:23] | We’ll buy more than one box from her. | 我们会多买她几盒 |
[12:25] | No, we’re not! | 我,我们不会! |
[12:26] | Braid her hair, fix her teeth, | 给她扎好辫子、修好牙, |
[12:28] | and come back next year! | 明年再来吧! |
[12:36] | Okay, you know, everybody, don’t worry. | 好吧,知道吗, 各位,别担心 |
[12:39] | You don’t have to buy any more cookies, | 你们不用再买饼干了 |
[12:41] | all the money goes to the same troop. | 所有的钱 都归一个童子军队 |
[12:43] | That’s not the point! | 问题不在这! |
[12:45] | This woman poached our own family! | 这个女人把黑手 伸到咱们家来了! |
[12:47] | What is it with you and “this woman”?! | 你和“这个女人”怎么了?! |
[12:50] | I don’t like her. | 我不喜欢她 |
[12:57] | And why don’t you like her? | 那你为什么不喜欢她? |
[13:01] | What do you mean? She’s pushy and annoying and… and… | 什么意思? 她从不让步、让人头疼, 并且……并且…… |
[13:05] | And she’s a woman? | 并且她是个女人? |
[13:06] | What?! I never said that. | 什么?!我可没说过 |
[13:09] | Oh, come on, Ray. | 哦,得了吧,雷 |
[13:10] | You wouldn’t act like this if a man did this. | 要是是个男人的做的的话, 你决不会这样的 |
[13:12] | A man wouldn’t do this. | 男人才不会这么做呢 |
[13:15] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:16] | Did you hear that? | 你们听到了? |
[13:18] | You don’t like women. | 你不喜欢女人 |
[13:19] | Who likes women? | 谁喜欢女人? |
[13:22] | I like women. | 我喜欢女人 |
[13:24] | Don’t lie, Raymond. | 别撒谎,雷蒙德 |
[13:27] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢? |
[13:29] | Well, I always felt you had a problem with women. | 唔,我一直觉得你 和女人有问题 |
[13:32] | A problem with women, like who? | 和女人有问题,比如谁呀? |
[13:34] | Well, me, for instance. | 唔,就比如我 |
[13:36] | What?! | 什么?! |
[13:37] | You’re my mother, you’re not a woman. | 你是我妈,你又不是女人 |
[13:42] | Dr. Freud on line one for you, Raymond. | 弗洛伊德博士在一线 等候接听你的电话,雷蒙德 |
[13:51] | You had this problem your whole life, | 你一辈子都有这种问题, |
[13:53] | ever since you could talk. | 从你会说话起 |
[13:54] | – What was the problem? – You didn’t want to talk. | – 什么问题? – 你不想说话 |
[13:57] | To you. He didn’t want to talk to you. | 对你。他不想跟你说话 |
[13:59] | Exactly. He doesn’t understand women, | 就是这样。 他不理解女人, |
[14:01] | because women need to talk things out, and you’ve never wanted to. | 因为女人想把话说出来, 而你从来不想这样 |
[14:04] | – She’s right. – Oh, here we go. | – 她说得没错 – 哦,又来了 |
[14:06] | You don’t want a woman who talks or needs anything | 你不想女人有任何话说 或者需要任何东西 |
[14:09] | and the moment a woman expresses herself, | 女人一旦表达开始自己, |
[14:11] | – she belongs in the henhouse. – Amen. | – 她就该进母鸡窝 – 同意 |
[14:16] | You should hear how he talks about this Peggy. | 你该听听他是 怎么说这个佩吉的 |
[14:18] | – Calls her Hitler. – Will you stop it? | – 叫她希特勒 – 你停下行不行? |
[14:21] | I don’t have to stop. I have no problem with women. | 我不需要停下。 我和女人没问题 |
[14:23] | You have no women. | 你没有女人 |
[14:27] | He’s worried about Peggy, or any woman, | 他担心佩吉、 或者任何女人, |
[14:29] | beating him out of a beach chair. | 会抢了他的沙滩椅 |
[14:31] | It’s not about a beach chair anymore. | 这不再是沙滩椅的问题了 |
[14:33] | This woman… this person is mean. | 这个女人…… 这个人太恶毒了 |
[14:37] | This person is a bully | 这个人是个欺软的人 |
[14:38] | who bullies people in a mean way! | 以恶毒的方式欺负他人! |
[14:45] | And because she wants the beach chair | 因为她和他一样 |
[14:47] | as much as he does, | 想要这把沙滩椅, |
[14:48] | he calls her names. | 他就叫她外号 |
[14:50] | He has a problem with women. | 他和女人有问题 |
[14:52] | I don’t know how you got that way. | 我不知道你怎么成这样的 |
[15:02] | I hate that Peggy. | 我恨那个佩吉 |
[15:06] | Just wondering… this Hitler woman, | 只是好奇…… 这个希特勒女, |
[15:08] | she’s not a single mom, is she? | 她不是个单身母亲吧, 是不是? |
[15:12] | Uh, why are we setting up here? | 呃,咱们怎么在这摆? |
[15:15] | I thought we were going to Peetie’s. | 我以为咱们要去皮提的? |
[15:16] | A little change of plans, sweetie. | 计划有点小变动,亲爱的 |
[15:18] | There we go. | 好了 |
[15:22] | It’s nice here at Marco’s, isn’t it? | 马克这不错吧,是不是? |
[15:24] | Let’s fix your hair a little. | 咱们把你的头发弄弄 |
[15:26] | – Ow! – I’m sorry, I’m sorry. | – 噢! – 对不起,对不起 |
[15:29] | You know what they say… “Eye appeal is buy appeal.” | 你知道大家都怎么说…… “眼靓货也靓” |
[15:31] | Oh, customers. Come on, stand up straight. | 哦,顾客来了。 快点,站直了 |
[15:34] | How many cookies would you like to buy? | 你们想要几盒饼干? |
[15:36] | How about zero? | 零怎么样? |
[15:41] | You could be a little louder, | 你得大声点, |
[15:42] | just a little more forceful. Like this. Watch. | 更有说服力一些。 就象这样。看着 |
[15:45] | – Cookies, cookies, cookies! – Oh, no, thank you. | – 饼干,饼干,饼干! – 哦,不,谢谢 |
[15:47] | – Creamy! Chocolate fudgy! – That’s okay. | – 奶油口味!巧克力软糖口味! – 知道了 |
[15:49] | – Delicious cookies. – Cookies, Mommy. | – 美味的饼干 – 饼干,妈咪 |
[15:52] | I’m sorry, sweetie, but we haven’t had our lunch yet. | 对不起,宝贝,可咱们还没吃午饭呢 |
[15:54] | – I want cookies! – No. Come on. | – 我要饼干! – 不。快走 |
[15:56] | – Double chocolate chip. – I want cookies! | – 双重巧克力屑饼 – 我要饼干! |
[15:59] | All right. | 好吧 |
[16:01] | Just one box for after lunch. | 只买一盒午饭以后吃 |
[16:03] | Okay, sure. Thank you. | 好的,当然。 谢谢你 |
[16:04] | And the Frontier Girls thank you. | 这个前线女生也谢谢你 |
[16:06] | Yeah. He’s gonna be bouncing off the walls now, you jerk. | 是啊。他现在可以往墙上弹了, 你个蠢货 |
[16:15] | See? That’s how we do it. | 看到了?咱们就卖出去了 |
[16:17] | Now, we’ll use this box here, | 现在,咱们来用这个盒子, |
[16:18] | we’ll put money in this box… | 把钱放这个盒子里…… |
[16:20] | we’ll put that right here. | 这个放这 |
[16:22] | We’ll get everything set… | 把东西都摆好…… |
[16:25] | Oh. Hello. | 哦。哈喽 |
[16:27] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干嘛? |
[16:29] | I’m watching my daughter sell cookies. | 我在看我女儿卖饼干 |
[16:32] | But this is my spot. | 可这是我的地盘 |
[16:34] | Is that so? | 是这样吗? |
[16:38] | I think you know that. | 我想你知道这一点 |
[16:40] | I think you know where my parents live. | 我想你知道我父母住哪 |
[16:45] | Molly, why don’t you go inside for a few minutes | 莫莉,你为什么不进去待会 |
[16:48] | and get some ice cream? | 买点冰淇淋呢? |
[16:50] | Ally, why don’t you go with Molly | 爱丽,你为什么不和莫莉 |
[16:52] | and get some ice cream? Her mom’s treating. | 一起去买点冰淇淋呢? 她妈妈请客 |
[16:54] | – Thanks, Dad. – Thanks, Mom. | – 谢谢,爸爸 – 谢谢,妈妈 |
[16:56] | Come on! | 快点! |
[17:04] | I had you pegged | 你进门的时候 |
[17:05] | the minute you walked in the door. | 我就知道你是什么货色了 |
[17:08] | If you’re going to be part of the organization, | 如果你想在机构里呆下去的话, |
[17:10] | there’s one thing you need to understand. | 有件事你得清楚 |
[17:11] | What’s that? “A-B-C”? “Always be cranky”? | 你指什么?“A-B-C”? “火气不可熄”? |
[17:19] | Look, I want you to get out of here. | 看,我要你走开 |
[17:21] | Why? This is a great spot. I’m selling tons of cookies. | 为什么?这是个好地盘。 我的饼干一吨一吨的卖 |
[17:24] | In our organization, there are some rules that everyone must follow. | 在我们的机构里, 有些规矩是必须遵守的 |
[17:28] | Yeah, your rules. | 是啊,你的规矩 |
[17:29] | That’s right. Read the sash. | 没错。看看绶带的级别 |
[17:32] | Listen, lady. | 听着,女士 |
[17:34] | When you came out to my street and sold to my family, | 当你走到我那条街, 卖给我的父母, |
[17:36] | you crossed a line! | 你就做出格了! |
[17:38] | Your family happens to live in my neighborhood, | 你父母碰巧住在我的 住所附近 |
[17:42] | so yeah, I sold to them. | 所以,是的,我卖了给他们 |
[17:43] | And you know what? | 并且你知道吗? |
[17:46] | I enjoyed it. | 我好开心 |
[17:51] | You are despicable! | 你真可鄙! |
[17:54] | They were good customers. | 他们是好顾客 |
[17:58] | Peanut clouds… | 花生朵…… |
[18:00] | – cinnamon swirls… – All right! | – 肉桂旋…… – 好了! |
[18:03] | ding-a-longs, chocolate waves… | 叮儿郎,巧克力波…… |
[18:06] | Stop it. | 行了 |
[18:07] | They were loving it. | 他们爱死了 |
[18:11] | You should have seen the looks on their faces. | 你该看看他们脸上的的表情 |
[18:14] | Especially the giant and the bald one. | 特别是巨人和那个秃头的 |
[18:22] | Yeah, well, you didn’t even scratch the surface, okay? | 是啊,唔,你看到的只有表面,好吗? |
[18:25] | You have no idea | 你根本想不到 |
[18:27] | what those two are capable of putting away. | 这两位处理麻烦的能耐 |
[18:29] | Are you gonna move? | 你到底走不走? |
[18:31] | I don’t think so, Peggy. | 我不这么想,佩吉 |
[18:49] | Last chance. | 最后一次机会 |
[18:59] | I’m right here. | 我就在这了 |
[19:49] | All right, | 好吧, |
[19:51] | are you gonna get off my spot? | 你到底从不从我的地盘离开? |
[19:53] | Never! | 绝不! |
[19:57] | Hey, what are you doing?! | 嘿,你们干什么呢?! |
[19:59] | I got it under control, Deb. | 都在掌握之中,黛比 |
[20:05] | He took my spot. | 他抢了我的地盘 |
[20:06] | I don’t care what he did. | 我才不管他做了什么 |
[20:21] | Nobody… | 没人…… |
[20:23] | beats up my husband. | 能臭扁我丈夫 |
[20:30] | She didn’t beat me up. | 她没有臭扁我 |
[20:33] | You got a problem, you take it up with me. | 你有问题的话, 尽管来找我 |
[20:36] | I can handle this, Deb. | 我能处理的,黛比 |
[20:38] | You know what I think, Peggy? | 你知道我怎么想的吗,佩吉? |
[20:40] | You are a bully. | 你的确是个欺软的人 |
[20:42] | I don’t like bullies. | 我不喜欢欺负弱小的人 |
[20:43] | You come near my husband again, | 你再碰我丈夫的话, |
[20:47] | you’re gonna have a real problem. | 你就会有大麻烦了 |
[20:49] | – Hi, Mommy. | – Hi, Mommy. – 嗨,妈咪 – 嗨,妈咪 |
[20:50] | – Hey, hey! – Hi, kids. | – 嘿,嘿! – 嗨,孩子们 |
[20:52] | How’s that ice cream, huh? | 冰淇淋怎么样,哈? |
[20:53] | What happened? | 发生什么了? |
[20:55] | Uh, Daddy tripped. | 呃,爸爸绊倒了 |
[20:56] | And I was helping him up. | 我扶他起来 |
[20:59] | – Well, it was good to see you again, Peg. – Good to see you, Deb. | – 唔,真高兴再次见到你,佩格 – 见到你真高兴,黛比 |
[21:02] | So Mol, let’s go set up in front of the laundromat. | 那么,莫儿,咱们去 自助洗衣店前面摆 |
[21:07] | You know what’s a good spot? Peetie’s! | 你知道哪是个好地盘吗?皮提! |
[21:13] | See? No problem with women. | 看到了?和女人没问题 |
[21:15] | You thought I had a problem, but you said she’s a bully. | 你以为我有问题, 可是你也说了她是个欺负弱小的人 |
[21:18] | – Clean this up. – Yes, ma’am. | – 快收拾 – 是,夫人 |