时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Last time, on ” Everybody Loves Raymond”… | 上一集《人人都爱雷蒙德》中…… |
[00:04] | No knock-knock jokes right now! We’re going upstairs! | 现在不说“咚、咚”的笑话! 咱们上楼去! |
[00:06] | “Orange,” Geoffrey, say “orange!” | “桔子”。 杰弗里,说“桔子”! |
[00:08] | Marie, please stop! | 玛丽,停下,求你了! |
[00:10] | We are not telling knock-knock jokes right now, | 我们现在不说“咚、咚”笑话 |
[00:12] | We are going upstairs for our baths. | 我们要上楼去洗澡 |
[00:14] | All right? Thank you. | 好吗?谢谢 |
[00:15] | Let’s go. | Let’s go. 咱们走 |
[00:21] | Well. | 唔 |
[00:24] | Your mother is acting like a child, | 你妈表现得就像个孩子 |
[00:25] | Giving me the silent treatment. | 用沉默来对待我 |
[00:27] | Do you realize how passive-aggressive that is? | 你意识到这有多被动进攻吗? |
[00:29] | First of all, | 首先, |
[00:30] | I’m sorry I came over when I did. | 我很抱歉那时候过来 |
[00:32] | I should know by now, by late afternoon | 我现在该知道了, 到了后半下午 |
[00:34] | you’ve lost complete control of the kids. | 你对孩子们就完全 失去控制了 |
[00:41] | So… | 那么…… |
[00:43] | she’s talking to ya again! | 她又跟你说话了! |
[00:48] | Well, she can do whatever she wants, | 唔,她想怎么样随便 |
[00:50] | because I’m done talking to her. | 因为我是不会 跟她说话了 |
[00:55] | Now, I know when we’re angry and hurt | 现在,我知道当我们 生气和受伤的时候, |
[00:57] | we can only see the negative in the other person. | 我们只能看到 另一个人的负面 |
[01:00] | But you two people know, deep down, | 可是在内心深处,你们俩知道, |
[01:03] | how you feel about each other, | 你们对彼此是什么感觉, |
[01:06] | how you care about each other, | 你们多么关心彼此, |
[01:08] | and how much… | 以及多么…… |
[01:10] | how much you love each other. | 多么热爱彼此 |
[01:28] | Frank, if you’re gonna have cereal, | 弗兰克,如果你要吃早餐谷, |
[01:30] | you can’t just leave the milk sitting out! | 不要把牛奶就这么 扔在外头! |
[01:32] | How many times have I told you that? | 我跟你说了多少次了? |
[01:34] | A thousand. Might as well just give it up. | 1000次。 还是放弃吧 |
[01:39] | Look at this place. | 看看这个地方 |
[01:41] | It’s a pig sty! | 简直是猪圈! |
[01:43] | You’re like some kind of an animal! | 你就像个畜牲! |
[01:45] | A pig? | 猪吗? |
[01:48] | Just watch yourself, mister. | 小心着点,先生 |
[01:55] | I tell ya, | 我跟你们说, |
[01:57] | this thing with Debra’s got her nuttier than ever. | 和黛比拉这事把她弄得 比任何时候都发狂 |
[01:59] | They should just lace up the gloves | 她们应该直接把手套绑紧, |
[02:00] | and go at it in the back yard. | 然后去后院来上一场 |
[02:04] | Come on, those two are going through a tough time. | 别这样,这两个过得够难受了 |
[02:06] | All you can think about is how it affects you? | 你们只会想着 对你们有什么影响? |
[02:10] | You’re like a lady. | 你就像个娘们 |
[02:18] | You know what I noticed? | 你知道我发现什么了吗? |
[02:20] | Even when Debra’s all wah-wah-wah-wah, | 即便黛比拉都 哇-哇-哇-哇的时候, |
[02:23] | if she finds out I’m coming over here, | 要是她发现我要上这来, |
[02:25] | she goes out of her way to be nice to me. | 她就会使劲地对我好 |
[02:26] | – What do you mean? – Well, like yesterday, | – 什么意思? – 唔,就比如昨天, |
[02:29] | Ma wanted me to come over, | 我想要我过来, |
[02:30] | and Debra all of a sudden was like, | 然后黛比拉突然之间就 |
[02:32] | “Hey, why don’t you go hit a bucket of balls?” | “嘿,你怎么不去打上一袋球呢?” |
[02:35] | She told you to go to the driving range? | 她叫你去高尔夫球场? |
[02:38] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[02:39] | And then I also went on the go-carts. | 然后我还去坐了卡丁车 |
[02:44] | Hey, you know what? | 嘿,你知道吗? |
[02:46] | You should try this with Mom, | 你应该跟妈试试这个, |
[02:48] | get what you want. | 要什么有什么 |
[02:50] | Just talk to her, | 只要跟她说说, |
[02:51] | and throw Debra into the mix. | 然后把黛比拉扯进来 |
[02:54] | Aah… I like that. | 啊……我喜欢 |
[02:58] | Except for the “talk to her” part. | 除了“跟她说说”之外 |
[03:02] | You can’t do that to Ma, she’s your wife. | 你不能这么对妈,它是你妻子 |
[03:05] | Go home. | 回家去 |
[03:08] | Hey, Marie! | 嘿,玛丽! |
[03:10] | What? | 什么?! |
[03:12] | Uh, you’re right, | 呃,你说得对, |
[03:14] | I have been making a mess here. | 我把这弄得一团糟 |
[03:16] | We’ll just go over to Debra’s. | 我们去黛比拉那好了 |
[03:21] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么? |
[03:24] | Yeah, yeah, I’ll get outta your hair. | 是,是,我不给你添堵了 |
[03:26] | No, don’t be silly. | 不,别傻了 |
[03:28] | Sit. | 坐下 |
[03:30] | No, no, no, it’s easy enough to go across the street. | 不,不,不,走到街对面很容易的 |
[03:33] | Come on, Ray. | 快点,雷 |
[03:34] | Why would you do that? | 你怎么会想这么做? |
[03:36] | You know what you need? | 你知道你需要什么吗? |
[03:39] | Grilled cheese. | 烤奶酪(三明治) |
[03:48] | Double cheese? | 双份奶酪? |
[03:50] | No crust? | 不带面包皮? |
[03:52] | Of course. Sit. | 当然。坐下 |
[03:58] | Would you like a grilled cheese, Raymond? | 你想要烤奶酪吗,雷蒙德? |
[04:00] | – You got bacon? – Of course. | – 你有火腿吗? – 当然 |
[04:08] | How about you, Rob? | 你呢,罗比? |
[04:11] | No, thank you. | 不,谢谢 |
[04:14] | Okay, then, two grilled cheese, coming up. | 那好,两份烤奶酪,马上就来 |
[04:23] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[04:33] | Hello? | 哈喽? |
[04:35] | Hey, Ma. | 嘿,妈 |
[04:37] | Yeah, yeah, Dad’s here, | 是,是,爸在这 |
[04:39] | we’re just watching the game. | 我们在看比赛 |
[04:41] | Yeah, but, uh, | 是,可是,呃, |
[04:42] | she’s leaving to pick up the kids. | 她要出去接孩子了 |
[04:44] | Does she want to know what I’m doing? | 她想不想知道我在做什么? |
[04:46] | Tell here I’m here, too. | 告诉她我也在这 |
[04:48] | Robert’s here, too. | 罗伯特也在这 |
[04:50] | I don’t know, | 我不知道, |
[04:51] | he wanted me to tell you. | 他要我告诉你 |
[04:54] | Yeah. All right. | 是。好吧 |
[04:57] | Okay, bye-bye. | 好的,再见 |
[05:00] | Ma wasn’t too happy that you’re here, Dad. | 妈不太高兴你在这,爸 |
[05:02] | Good, she’s getting the message. | 好极了,她收到信息了 |
[05:04] | I came over here | 我到这来是因为 |
[05:06] | because the omelet she made me this morning | 她今天早上给我做的煎蛋花 |
[05:08] | was half-assed. | 偷工减料了 |
[05:12] | You’re here to punish Ma? I think that’s terrible. | 你来这惩罚妈吗? 我认为这很过份 |
[05:15] | No, I’ll tell you what’s terrible… | 不,我告诉你什么叫过份…… |
[05:17] | a salami omelet that’s skimpy on the salami. | 色拉米(猪/牛肉香肠)不够量的 色拉米煎蛋花 |
[05:21] | You know what, Ray? | 知道吗,雷? |
[05:23] | Tell your mother not to call here anymore. | 告诉你妈别打电话过来了 |
[05:24] | I am sick of feeling like | 我受够了觉得好像 |
[05:26] | I can’t answer the phone in my own house. | 我在自己家不能接电话了 |
[05:27] | I can’t tell her not to call. | 我不能告诉她别打电话 |
[05:29] | I’ll do it. | 我来说 |
[05:31] | All right, I’ll tell her if she needs to talk to me | 好吧,我会告诉她, 她要是想跟我说话, |
[05:33] | to let the phone ring once, | 铃只响一下, |
[05:35] | that’ll be her signal, then hang up and call back. | 那就是她的信号, 然后挂掉,我打过去 |
[05:38] | Fine. I’ll use the same signal if you’re over there and I need to talk to you. | 好的。我也用一样的信号, 如果你在那边 而我需要跟你说话 |
[05:41] | And when I pick up, you do a little heavy breathing… | 等我接起来,你做个深呼吸…… |
[05:43] | I’ll be back in half an hour. | 我半小时后回来 |
[05:49] | Hello? | 哈喽? |
[05:52] | What’s going on, Ma? | 什么事,妈? |
[05:55] | I thought you boys could use a little snack. | 我想你们小伙子 会需要点点心 |
[05:58] | Stuffed mushrooms. | 酿蘑菇 |
[06:00] | Let’s have it! | 来吃了! |
[06:05] | I know it’s usually slim pickings around here. | 我知道这里通常 都找不着像样的东西 |
[06:08] | That’s why I wanted to bring these over | 所以我想着尽快 |
[06:10] | as quickly as I could. | 把这些拿过来 |
[06:12] | Mmm! These are good! | 嗯!这个不赖! |
[06:14] | Better than that omelet. | 比煎蛋花强 |
[06:18] | Yes, I know. I’m sorry. | 是,我知道。 对不起 |
[06:20] | I was almost out of salami, | 我的色拉米不够了, |
[06:23] | and I knew the omelet wasn’t right. | 我也知道那个煎蛋花 做得不好 |
[06:24] | I should’ve just thrown it out or given it to Robbie. | 我应该扔掉的,或者把它给罗比 |
[06:36] | Well, eat up, boys, | 唔,全吃掉,小伙子们 |
[06:38] | there’s plenty more where that came from… | 那边还做了很多…… |
[06:40] | across the street. | 街对面 |
[06:42] | Ray, your car is blocking me, so if you… | 雷,你的车堵着我了, 所以你要是…… |
[06:49] | so I’ll just take your car. | 所以我开你的好了 |
[06:51] | Okay? If that’s okay. | 好吗?如果可以的话 |
[06:53] | Yeah. Okay. | 是。好的 |
[06:56] | Well, boys, I have to get back. | 唔,小伙子们,我得回去了 |
[06:58] | I’ve got a lot of treats to make. | 我还有很多招待的东西要做 |
[07:00] | Which will be delicious. | 好吃的东西 |
[07:02] | You know, Ray, as long as I’m taking your car, | 你知道,雷,既然我要开你的车, |
[07:05] | do you want me to gas it up for you? | 你想让我替你加油吗? |
[07:08] | Oh… | 哦…… |
[07:10] | yeah, if you don’t mind. | 是,你不介意的话 |
[07:12] | No, no, it would be fun. | 不,不,很有意思的 |
[07:14] | Frank, I’m gonna make cannelloni tonight. | 弗兰克,我今晚打算做奶油卷 |
[07:17] | Sounds okay. | 听着还行 |
[07:20] | Oh, actually, no. | 哦,事实上,不 |
[07:22] | Instead of cannelloni, I’ll make some lamb. | 不做奶油卷,我要做羊羔肉 |
[07:26] | A whole lamb. | 全羊 |
[07:30] | Yeah? With that mint jelly I like? | 是吗?有我喜欢的薄荷酱汁吗? |
[07:33] | Of course. Whatever you want, | 当然。只要你想 |
[07:36] | h-honey. | 亲-亲爱的 |
[07:56] | Ohh, come on. | 哦,拜托 |
[08:01] | So, Ray, what if I bring home a pizza for dinner? | 那么,雷,我带披萨回来 作晚饭怎么样? |
[08:04] | Oh. | 哦 |
[08:05] | And maybe a nice bottle of wine? | 也许再来一瓶好酒? |
[08:08] | Ohhh. | 哦 |
[08:14] | Marie, no wine. | 玛丽,不要酒 |
[08:25] | Frank, you rascal. | 弗兰克,你这个流氓 |
[08:30] | Okay, well, I’ll see you, sweetie. | 好了,唔,回见,亲爱的 |
[08:32] | Bye, Frank. Bye, Robert. | 再见,弗兰克。再见,罗伯特 |
[08:34] | Bye. | 再见 |
[08:36] | I love you fellas! | 我爱你们几个! |
[08:38] | Bye-bye! | 再见! |
[08:41] | Oh, man! | 哦,天! |
[08:43] | We gotta get these two hens together more often! | 咱们得让这两个母鸡 在一起多待会! |
[08:48] | I know! I’ll bet I can get a week of golf in Myrtle Beach! | 我知道!我打赌我可以上桃金娘海滩 打一星期高尔夫了! |
[08:52] | I might be able to get Marie | 我也许可以让玛丽 |
[08:53] | up on the roof to clean the gutters! | 上房顶打扫排水沟了! |
[09:03] | You two, playing your wives against each other… | 你们俩,挑拨你们的妻子对着干…… |
[09:06] | you’re despicable! | 真令人鄙视! |
[09:07] | Calm down, dainty duck. | 冷静,小花鸭 |
[09:09] | Yeah, what? | 是,怎么了? |
[09:12] | We tried to get ’em to stop fighting. | 我们想让她们别斗了 |
[09:14] | If they wanna keep it up, why should we have to suffer? | 如果她们想这样的话, 为什么要我们受罪? |
[09:16] | There’s a difference between not suffering | 不受罪和趁火打劫 |
[09:18] | and exploiting the situation! | 是有很大区别的! |
[09:20] | You should be supporting your wives, | 你们应该支持自己的妻子, |
[09:21] | bringing them together! | 让她们和好! |
[09:23] | This is not the way for a family to behave! | 这不是家人应有的作为! |
[09:30] | You know, while Marie’s up on the roof, | 你知道,等玛丽什么时候上房顶, |
[09:32] | I’ll have her install a satellite dish. | 我要让她装个卫星接收器 |
[09:45] | Hi, Robert. | 嗨,罗伯特 |
[09:46] | Hey, Deb. | 嘿,黛比 |
[09:49] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[09:50] | All right. | 好吧 |
[09:53] | Raymond around? | 雷蒙德在吗? |
[09:55] | No, he’s out buying himself a new putter. | 不,他去买新球杆了 |
[10:00] | Isn’t that nice for him? | 他可真幸福! |
[10:03] | – So, how are you? – I’m fine. | – 那么,你好吗? – 我还好 |
[10:06] | That’s good. I’m glad one of us is fine. | 那就好。我很高兴咱们中 有一个还好 |
[10:09] | You’re not fine, Robert? | 你不好吗,罗伯特? |
[10:11] | Well, you know me. | 唔,你知道我的 |
[10:13] | I don’t do well with the tension. | 我对付不好紧张 |
[10:15] | It gets me right in the gut. | 让我肚子难受 |
[10:17] | And this thing with you and my mom… | 而你和我妈这件事…… |
[10:19] | Muy tensionoso. | |
[10:22] | Is that Spanish for “very tense?” | 那是西班牙语的“非常紧张”? |
[10:26] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[10:30] | All I know is I’m popping antacids | 我知知道我吞解酸剂(胃药) |
[10:32] | like they’re cocktail peanuts. | 就像是吃冷盘花生 |
[10:35] | Come on, | 行了, |
[10:37] | this fight has gone on long enough. | 你们斗得也够久的了 |
[10:38] | I bet you can’t even remember | 我打赌你们甚至 都记不起来 |
[10:40] | why you were mad at each other in the first place. | 你们一开始为什么 要生对方的气 |
[10:42] | Why? Because your mother is condescending, | 为什么?因为你妈纡尊降贵、 |
[10:45] | overbearing, patronizing… | 飞扬跋扈、高人一等…… |
[10:46] | – Okay, okay! – manipulative… | – 好的,好的! – 爱操纵人…… |
[10:48] | The “why’s” are not important. | “为什么”并不重要 |
[10:51] | But what is important | 重要的是 |
[10:53] | is to remember that life is short. | 记住人生短暂 |
[10:56] | You know how they always say | 你知道俗话说 |
[10:59] | you should never go to bed mad? | 不可气着上床 |
[11:01] | Well, I say it’d be even worse to go to the “Big Bed” mad. | 唔,我说气着上那张“大床” 更不好 |
[11:06] | Hmm? | 嗯? |
[11:09] | I’m sorry, Robert. | 对不起,罗伯特 |
[11:12] | l… I know what you’re saying, | 我……我了解你说的话 |
[11:14] | but I have to tell you, | 不过我得告诉你, |
[11:16] | I need to start thinking about myself | 我需要换个活法, |
[11:19] | for a change. | 开始为自己想想了 |
[11:23] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:28] | We know that Raymond’s thinking about himself. | 我们知道雷蒙德 在想着他自己 |
[11:31] | Ray? What what, what do you mean? | 雷?什么什么,你什么意思? |
[11:35] | Huh? | 哈? |
[11:39] | What is it, Robert? | 什么,罗伯特? |
[11:41] | Well, maybe it’s just me, | 唔,也许只是我, |
[11:44] | but I’m of the opinion that a man should be | 可我认为一个男人应该 |
[11:46] | more concerned about his family’s well-being | 更多考虑家庭的幸福, |
[11:48] | than figuring out a way to get his wife to let him | 而不是想怎么叫她妻子 让他 |
[11:50] | go on a week-long golf retreat to Myrtle Beach. | 去桃金娘海滩享受 一星期的高尔夫度假 |
[11:54] | What golf retreat? | 什么高尔夫度假? |
[11:56] | Come on, you haven’t noticed | 行了,你没注意到 |
[11:58] | he’s been dropping hints like crazy? | 他像疯了一样给你暗示吗? |
[12:00] | Maybe that’s because you’re too busy running around gassing up his car, | 也许是因为你忙于 跑着给他的的车子加油、 |
[12:03] | drinking wine, and having to… | 喝酒、还有不得不…… |
[12:11] | do things because of the wine. | 因为酒做一些事 |
[12:14] | Robert, all l… | 罗伯特,我只…… |
[12:16] | Wake up, sis! | 醒过来吧,姐妹! |
[12:18] | Dad and Raymond have a laundry list of stuff | 爸和雷蒙德列了 一洗衣单的东西 |
[12:21] | they’re trying to get out of you two! | 要从你们那得到! |
[12:22] | They’re exploiting the situation, | 他们在趁火打劫, |
[12:24] | they’re playing you two against each other, | 他们玩弄你们俩互斗, |
[12:25] | they’re laughing at you, | 他们笑你们, |
[12:27] | and it’s making me sick! | 而这让我恶心! |
[12:33] | But if it doesn’t bother you… | 不过要是你不在乎…… |
[12:45] | you know, they say | 你知道,俗话说 |
[12:46] | you should never go to bed mad. | 不可气着上床 |
[12:48] | Well, I say, | 唔,我说 |
[12:50] | it’d be even worse to go the Big Bed mad. | 气着上那张大床更不好 |
[12:54] | Hmm? | 嗯? |
[12:59] | All right, Ma, | 好吧,妈 |
[13:00] | there’s something you should know. | 有件事你必须知道 |
[13:03] | And I’m only saying this | 而我说出来只因为 |
[13:05] | ’cause I don’t wanna see you on the roof. | 我不想看你上房顶 |
[13:16] | Hey, moonshine! | 嘿,私酒! |
[13:19] | Well, here she is. | 唔,就是她了 |
[13:22] | A little more expensive than I thought, | 比我想的贵一点, |
[13:24] | but it’ll be worth it, | 不过可以物有所值的, |
[13:26] | you know, if I ever go on a, I dunno, | 你知道,如果我什么时候去, 我不知道, |
[13:28] | golf retreat or something. | 高尔夫度假之类的 |
[13:30] | That’s nice. | 不错 |
[13:33] | Let me ask you something, Ray. | 我问你件事,雷 |
[13:35] | How long did you think | 你以为你还能 |
[13:36] | you’d be able to use me and your Mom? | 利用我和你妈多久? |
[13:39] | How’s that? | 什么? |
[13:42] | You didn’t think I was smart enough | 你以为我我智商不够, |
[13:44] | to see what you were doing? | 看不出你做的什么? |
[13:45] | I don’t… what are you talking about? | 我不……你在说什么? |
[13:47] | – Don’t play dumb with me! – I’m not, this is how I am! | – 少跟我装白痴! – 我没有,我就是这样的! |
[13:52] | You know, you’re not exactly subtle. | 你知道,你可一点都不客气 |
[13:55] | Sitting there like some Roman emperor. | 坐着像个罗马皇帝 |
[13:58] | “Bring me my pizza! Serve me my wine!” | “给我上批萨!替我倒酒!” |
[14:00] | Pretend you’re a lonely nurse! | 假装你是个寂寞的护士! |
[14:11] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[14:13] | You know what the guys at the lodge | 你知道俱乐部的伙计 |
[14:15] | were just telling me? | 刚刚告诉我什么? |
[14:17] | Apparently if you install it yourself, | 显然要是你自己装的, |
[14:20] | a satellite dish is actually quite affordable. | 卫星接收器还是完全付得起的 |
[14:23] | Makes you think, doesn’t it? | 让我有些想法,不是吗? |
[14:27] | Anyway, make me a sandwich, will ya? | 这个暂且不说, 给我做个三明治,好吗? |
[14:31] | You want a sandwich? | 你想要三明治? |
[14:32] | Uh, roast beef, mayo, mustard, lettuce, | 呃,煎牛肉、蛋黄酱、芥末、莴苣、 |
[14:35] | tomato, cheese, easy onion. | 西红柿、奶酪、简单洋葱 |
[14:39] | Sounds nice. What kind of bread? | 听着不错。 什么面包? |
[14:42] | Let’s go with the whole wheat today, | 今天就全麦的吧, |
[14:45] | shall we? | 好吗? |
[14:46] | All right. | 好的 |
[14:50] | Ow! Hey! | 噢!嘿! |
[14:52] | Hey! Ow! | 嘿!噢! |
[14:53] | Okay, white bread, then! | 好吧,那就白面包! |
[14:55] | You didn’t think I’d catch on to you, Mr. Sleazy Man? | 你以为我看不出你的小伎俩, 卑鄙男先生? |
[14:58] | Oh, I caught on. Oh, did I catch on! | 哦,我看出来了。 哦,我看出来了! |
[15:01] | Sure, getting the two of us to wait on you hand and foot, | 当然,让我们俩 当牛做马的伺候你们, |
[15:03] | exploiting the situation. | 让你们趁火打劫 |
[15:05] | I wish this bread was stale, | 我希望这面包是坏掉的, |
[15:07] | I would give you a concussion! | 敲你个脑震荡! |
[15:24] | Look who it is. | 看看谁来了 |
[15:26] | I suppose you’re here to get something to eat? | 我猜你是上这来找吃的? |
[15:29] | Don’t ask for a sandwich. | 别要三明治 |
[15:31] | If you’re hungry, | 你要是饿了, |
[15:33] | I suggest you go back across the street, | 我建议你回街对面去, |
[15:35] | because this kitchen is closed! | 因为这个厨房歇业了! |
[15:40] | Her, too? | 她也这样了? |
[15:41] | Yeah. What happened to you? | 是。你怎么了? |
[15:44] | Debra. | 黛比拉 |
[15:46] | She started yelling at me, | 她对我嚷嚷起来, |
[15:48] | telling me I was using her fight with Mom | 说我在利用她和妈的架 |
[15:49] | for my own good. | 替我牟利 |
[15:51] | Said I was exploiting the situation. | 说我趁火打劫 |
[15:53] | Wait a minute… | 等一等…… |
[15:55] | “exploiting the situation,” | “趁火打劫” |
[15:57] | that’s exactly what your mother just said! | 你妈刚刚就是这么说的! |
[15:59] | Really? Well, how did both Mom and Debra know… | 真的?唔,妈和黛比拉 怎么都知道…… |
[16:02] | Oh, hey, I forgot my Tums. | 哦,嘿,我忘了我的Tums(解酸剂) |
[16:20] | Well, I’m off. | 唔,我走了 |
[16:25] | Hey, Robert. | 嘿,罗伯特 |
[16:26] | You got any idea why Ray and I | 你知不知道雷和我 为什么 |
[16:29] | just got our grapes crushed by the broads? | 刚刚让娘们把葡萄给压扁了? |
[16:36] | Okay, take it easy. | 好吧,别激动 |
[16:38] | Some things might have been said in passing that… | 有些事可能无心说漏了嘴…… |
[16:41] | that possibly could have been misconstrued. | 然后可能又被 误解了 |
[16:44] | You sold us out, man! | 你出卖了我们,伙计! |
[16:46] | You’re a rat! We had something good going, and you ruined it! | 你是叛徒!我们有点好事, 而你毁了它! |
[16:48] | Okay, hold on, hold on. | 好的,等等,停下 |
[16:50] | You didn’t have “something good” going. | 你们没什么“好事” |
[16:52] | Yes, we did! For once, I was enjoying my marriage! | 是的,我们有! 我头一回喜欢我的婚姻! |
[16:59] | Let me tell you something. | 让我告诉你们件事 |
[17:00] | You two got what you deserved, | 你们俩是活该 |
[17:02] | I don’t care that you’re mad at me. | 我不在乎你们生我的气 |
[17:04] | I’m sorry that your putter got bent, Raymond, | 我很遗憾你的球杆 被折了,雷蒙德 |
[17:06] | And I’m sorry Ma’s not hanging off the roof | 并且我很遗憾 妈不会吊在屋顶上 |
[17:08] | with 50 feet of cable and a ratchet! | 背着50英尺的线和一个棘轮! |
[17:17] | But, by God, | 可是,上帝作证, |
[17:19] | I will do whatever it takes | 我会不惜一切 |
[17:21] | to make this family whole! | 让这个家完整! |
[17:25] | I think you’re the family hole. | 我想你是这家里的洞 |
[17:27] | Oh, yeah? | 哦,是吗? |
[17:29] | – How’d you like to live in a hole? – Try it! Try it! | – 你喜不喜欢住在洞里? – 试试看哪!试试看哪! |
[17:33] | What’s going on here? | 这里怎么回事? |
[17:35] | Hey, Robert, | 嘿,罗伯特, |
[17:36] | why don’t you run crying to your mommy | 你怎么不上你妈那哭, |
[17:38] | and tell her about how mean we just were to you? | 然后告诉她 我们对你有多坏? |
[17:39] | Yeah, squeal on us again, mommy-lover! | 是啊,再告回我们的密, 妈咪爱人! |
[17:44] | That’s right, that’s right! | 没错,没错! |
[17:45] | Shut up, Raymond. | 闭嘴,雷蒙德 |
[17:48] | We don’t say “shut up” in this house. | 我们不在这房子里说“闭嘴” |
[17:53] | First of all, it’s never squealing | 首先,告诉你母亲什么事 |
[17:55] | if you’re telling something to your mother. | 永远都不是告密 |
[17:57] | and I happen to appreciate Robbie letting me know | 并且我碰巧感激罗比 让我知道 |
[18:00] | what you two are trying to do | 你们俩打算对我和黛比拉 |
[18:02] | to Debra and me. | 做什么 |
[18:04] | I would be happy | 我很乐意 |
[18:05] | to make you something to eat. | 给你做点吃的 |
[18:09] | Wait… | 等一等…… |
[18:15] | one ring. | 响一下 |
[18:17] | That’s Debra’s signal. | 那是黛比拉的信号 |
[18:21] | You can pick up that phone, Ma. | 你可以拿起那个电话,妈 |
[18:25] | Ma, make this right. | 妈,做正确的事 |
[18:29] | You can make this right. | 你可以让一切正确 |
[18:34] | You can do it, Ma… | 你可以的,妈…… |
[18:36] | Remember that Big Bed! | 记住那张大床! |
[18:41] | Attaway, Ma! | 加油,妈! |
[18:43] | Ma! | 妈! |
[18:46] | This was your chance! | 这是你的机会! |
[18:48] | What did we just talk about in there? | 咱们刚刚怎么说的? |
[18:50] | What about the Big Bed? | 你忘了那张大床吗? |
[18:51] | All your talk about the Big Bed, | 你就知道说那张大床 |
[18:53] | – Why don’t you tell that to Debra? – I did! | – 你怎么不跟黛比拉去说? – 我说了! |
[18:59] | You did? | 你说了? |
[19:03] | You told her the same thing you told me? | 你告诉了她 你告诉我的事? |
[19:07] | I was just trying to… to show… | 我只是想…… 表示…… |
[19:08] | Ohh! Enough. | 哦! 够了 |
[19:11] | You’re a double agent. | 你是个双重间谍 |
[19:15] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢? |
[19:17] | Yeah, that’s exactly what a double agent would say. | 是啊,这正是双重间谍会说的话 |
[19:26] | You didn’t have enough faith in me | 你对我的信心 不够让你知道 |
[19:27] | to know that I would do the right thing, | 我会做正确的事, |
[19:29] | so you went to her, too. | 所以你也找了她 |
[19:30] | – You didn’t do the right thing! – That’s hardly the point! | – 你没有做正确的事! – 那很难说是问题的所在! |
[19:33] | Hardly! | 很难说! |
[19:35] | What he did is much worse than what we did, right, Ma? | 他做的比我们恶劣多了, 是不是,妈? |
[19:37] | Shut up, Raymond. | 闭嘴,雷蒙德 |
[19:41] | We say it all the time now? | 咱们总这么说了? |
[19:44] | Tell me something, Robert. | 告诉我,罗伯特 |
[19:46] | Who did you talk to first about this, Debra or me? | 你先找谁说的,黛比拉还是我? |
[19:50] | I don’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[19:52] | You went to her first, | 你先找的她, |
[19:54] | because you couldn’t wait to take her side over mine! | 因为你等不及站到她那边! |
[19:56] | I’m on no one’s side! | 我没站谁那边! |
[19:57] | You obviously don’t love me the way I love you. Get out! | 你显然不像我爱你那样爱我! |
[20:01] | Ma, I’m on the family’s side! | 妈,我站在家的一边! |
[20:03] | Frank, throw him out! | 弗兰克,把他扔出去! |
[20:05] | With pleasure! | 乐意至极! |
[20:07] | All right, I’m going! | 好吧,我走了! |
[20:08] | But let me just say this… | 不过让我说一句…… |
[20:11] | when we are all in that Big Bed… | 等咱们都上了那张大床…… |
[20:16] | I’ll be the only one able to sleep through the night. | 我会是晚上 唯一睡得着的 |
[20:27] | I ain’t sleeping in that bed with him, | 我可不和他睡那张床, |
[20:29] | he sleeps naked. | 他光着睡 |
[20:47] | I wasn’t going anywhere. | 我哪也不去 |
[20:54] | Don’t bend ’em. | 别折了它们 |
[21:25] | I’d like some chips. | 我想来点薯片 |
[21:48] | Ohh… | 哦…… |