时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | What are you watching? | 你看的什么? |
[00:04] | You. | 你 |
[00:05] | Oh, hey, Ray, you know what? | 哦,嘿,雷, 知道吗? |
[00:08] | How about tomorrow, hmm? | 明天怎么样,嗯? |
[00:09] | How about we start today and go till tomorrow? | 咱们今天开始 直到明天怎么样? |
[00:14] | We’ll, we’d have to start at 11:59, then. | 可以,那咱们得11:59开始了 |
[00:17] | Honey, you know what? You know what? | 亲爱的,知道吗? 知道吗? |
[00:20] | Really… definitely tomorrow, okay? | 真的……明天,绝对的,好吗? |
[00:23] | The kids’ll be on their play date, | 孩子们会去伙伴家玩, |
[00:24] | we’ll be all alone. | 咱们单独在家 |
[00:26] | Hmm? | 嗯? |
[00:27] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[00:32] | During the daytime, you’re saying? | 白天的时候,你是说? |
[00:34] | I am. | 是的 |
[00:37] | Well, you sound very sincere, | 唔,你听着很真诚 |
[00:39] | So I guess you’ll have no trouble signing this. | 所以我猜你不会介意 签个字 |
[00:47] | “I agree to have | “我同意与 |
[00:49] | daytime sex with Ray Barone | 雷・巴伦于明日 |
[00:51] | “tomorrow, May 23rd… | “今年的5月23日…… |
[00:55] | of this year.” | “白天做爱” |
[01:05] | Can I go to sleep now? | 我可以睡了吗? |
[01:07] | Yes, you may. | 是的,你可以 |
[01:10] | But… | 不过…… |
[01:12] | in case you have any ideas | 为防止你想 |
[01:14] | of ripping this up in the middle of the night… | 半夜里把这个撕了…… |
[01:24] | I win either way. | 怎么我都赢 |
[01:30] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[01:31] | Hey, Frank. How are ya? | 嘿,弗兰克。你好吗? |
[01:33] | Here. | 给 |
[01:35] | – What’s this? – I don’t know, | – 这是什么? – 我不知道 |
[01:36] | some porcelain thing | 某种瓷的东西, |
[01:38] | you gave us for our 30th anniversary | 你送给我们30周年 |
[01:40] | or some other terrible occasion. | 或者别的什么烂场合的 |
[01:45] | Why are you giving it back to me? | 你为什么拿回给我? |
[01:47] | Marie says she doesn’t like it | 玛丽说她不喜欢, |
[01:49] | and she never did. | 并且从没喜欢过 |
[01:52] | So she sent you over here with this? | 所以她就让你拿着过来? |
[01:54] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[01:56] | I’m Marie’s stinking messenger service | 我是玛丽的破烂送信的, |
[01:57] | since you two stopped talking to each other. | 从你们俩互不说话开始 |
[02:00] | Okay, Frank. All right. Okay. | 好了,弗兰克。好吧。好了 |
[02:01] | You know who she does talk to? | 你知道她跟谁说话? |
[02:03] | Me. Nonstop. | 我。不间断的 |
[02:05] | So do me a favor, | 所以帮我个忙, |
[02:08] | if you’re upset, | 你要是不爽, |
[02:09] | please, shoot the messenger. | 求你,崩了送信了 |
[02:25] | Hello-oo. | 哈喽―― |
[02:29] | Well… | 唔…… |
[02:31] | Just dropped the kids off at their play date, | 刚把孩子们送到 他们的小伙伴家 |
[02:34] | and now it’s time for mine. | 现在是我的时间了 |
[02:36] | Not now, Ray. | 现在不行,雷 |
[02:38] | Oh, I beg to differ. | 哦,恕我不能同意 |
[02:40] | Ray! | 雷! |
[02:41] | I had a feeling you might change your mind, | 我感觉到你会改变主意, |
[02:44] | and that’s why, if you remember, | 这也就是为什么, 如果你还记得, |
[02:46] | I had you sign a certain document. | 我让你签了特定的文件 |
[02:48] | Do you know what just happened? | 你知道刚发生了什么吗? |
[02:51] | I must tell you, I do not care. | 我得告诉你,我不在乎 |
[02:58] | Your signature. | 你的签字 |
[02:59] | What is wrong with you?! | 你到底怎么回事?! |
[03:01] | You can’t tell I’m upset? | 你看不出来我不开心吗? |
[03:03] | After how many years, you can’t tell | 这么多年了,你还看不出来 |
[03:05] | I’m not in the mood right now?! | 我现在没心情吗?! |
[03:07] | Al right, now I’m starting to get it. | 好吧,现在我开始看出来了 |
[03:11] | I’m sorry, Ray. | 对不起,雷 |
[03:13] | I know we had a deal. | 我知道咱们说好了 |
[03:15] | It’s just that this thing with your mother… | 只是和你妈的事…… |
[03:18] | She just sent over… | 她刚叫人送过来…… |
[03:21] | You know, I just don’t feel like it right now. | 你知道,我只是现在不想 |
[03:26] | All right. | 好吧 |
[03:29] | All right, I’m sorry. | 好吧,对不起 |
[03:30] | I didn’t know you just had a thing. | 我不知道你刚刚有 不开心的事 |
[03:36] | You know I’m not good at reading your signals. | 你知道我不擅长 理解你的信号 |
[03:42] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[03:44] | Was I always this bad? | 我总是这么差劲吗? |
[03:47] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[03:52] | No, you pick the movie, Deb, | 不,你挑电影,黛比 |
[03:54] | I always like what you pick. | 我总是喜欢你挑的 |
[03:55] | Oh, well, that one… | 哦,唔,那部…… |
[03:57] | I only fell asleep in that one | 我在那部睡着 |
[03:59] | because it was so… | 只是因为……睡在你边上 |
[04:01] | warm and cozy sitting next to you. | 是那么的温暖和舒适 |
[04:03] | Raymond, your friends are here. | 雷蒙德,你的朋友们来了 |
[04:05] | Hey, ready to go? | 嘿,准备好走了吗? |
[04:07] | – I’m on the phone. Give me a second. – No problem. | – 我在打电话。等我一会 – 没问题 |
[04:12] | All right, Deb, I better… | 好了,黛比,我得…… |
[04:14] | Oh, it’s Debra? | 哦,是黛比拉? |
[04:15] | – Mom. – Hello, Debra. | – 妈 – 哈喽,黛比拉 |
[04:17] | Hi. How are you? | 嗨。你好吗? |
[04:19] | Good. No, I’m fine. | 那就好。不,我很好 |
[04:21] | I’m just doing a load of Raymond’s dirty underwear. | 我正要洗雷蒙德的 一堆脏内衣 |
[04:25] | Mom, what are you… | 妈,你这是…… |
[04:26] | Listen, where did you buy that blouse? | 听着,你那件上衣在哪买的? |
[04:29] | Is your mother gonna wash these | 你妈打算洗这些 |
[04:32] | or send ’em to the lab? | 还是送到实验室去? |
[04:34] | Oh, yes! | 哦,是的! |
[04:35] | Thanks, darling. | 谢谢,亲爱的 |
[04:37] | Here’s your boyfriend. | 跟你的男朋友说吧 |
[04:40] | Hey, sorry about that. | 嘿,很抱歉那个 |
[04:42] | Oh, yeah yeah, she is great, yeah. | 哦,是是,她很好,是的 |
[04:45] | The game. | 比赛 |
[04:47] | Okay, listen, I’ll see you tomorrow night, okay? | 好了,听着, 咱们明天晚上见,好吗? |
[04:50] | All right. Bye. | 好的。再见 |
[04:52] | All right, guys, come on, I’m coming. | 好了,伙计们,快点,我好了 |
[04:54] | You know we got a poker game tomorrow night. | 你知道咱们明天晚上 要玩扑克的 |
[04:57] | Well, you heard me, I can’t go. | 唔,你听到我的话了,我去不了 |
[04:59] | Debra wants to rent a movie. | 黛比拉想租电影看 |
[05:00] | And, oh… where do I buy candles? | 另外,哦…… 哪有蜡烛卖? |
[05:02] | She wants a candle for, like, dinner. | 她想要蜡烛好,吃晚饭吧,可能 |
[05:05] | Candlelight dinner and a movie? | 烛光晚餐还有电影? |
[05:07] | Forget the card game. | 别管扑克了 |
[05:08] | Our little Raymond’s having sex. | 咱们的小雷蒙德要有爱做了 |
[05:12] | No. | 不 |
[05:14] | No no, you guys know we haven’t… you know. | 不不,你们知道我们没有…… 你们知道 |
[05:17] | She doesn’t wanna rush the physical part, | 她不想急着做身体上的事, |
[05:20] | and, you know, whatever. | 并且,你们知道,无所谓了 |
[05:21] | Hey, she wants a candle? | 嘿,她想要蜡烛? |
[05:23] | It’s either sex or you smell. | 要么是做爱,要不就是你有怪味 |
[05:25] | I gotta get to work. | 我要上班了 |
[05:27] | Which one of you bozos parked behind me? | 你们哪个蠢蛋 把车停在我后面了? |
[05:29] | Hey, Robert, listen, we’re taking odds. | 嘿,罗伯特,听着, 我们在打赌 |
[05:31] | You think Debra’s gonna have sex with Ray tomorrow? | 你觉得黛比拉明天 会和雷蒙德上床吗? |
[05:34] | Hmm, I don’t know. | 嗯,我不知道 |
[05:35] | Has the president declared Ray the last man on earth? | 总统宣布雷蒙德是 地球上最后一个男人了吗? |
[05:40] | That doesn’t even make sense, all right? | 一点都说不通,好吗? |
[05:42] | If the president was around to declare it, | 要是还有总统莱宣布, |
[05:44] | then how am I the last man, stupid? | 那我怎么会是 最后一个男人呢,傻瓜? |
[05:46] | Well, president or no president, | 唔,有总统没总统, |
[05:48] | there’s no way you’re ever having sex with that Debra. | 你都永远别想和那个黛比拉上床 |
[05:51] | Look, Ray, it’s simple. | 看,雷,很简单 |
[05:53] | When you get over there, look for signs. | 你明天过去的时候, 注意看迹象 |
[05:55] | See if she shaves her legs, and you’re in. | 要是看到她刮了腿毛, 你就有戏了 |
[05:58] | No, you know what you do? | 不,你知道你怎么做? |
[05:59] | Ask her if she likes Madonna. | 问她喜不喜欢麦当娜 |
[06:02] | I always ask that, ’cause if she does, | 我总这么问, 因为她要是喜欢, |
[06:04] | that means she’s got a little bit of a wild side. | 那就表明她有个狂野的一面 |
[06:07] | What would you do with the wild side? | 有狂野的一面 你又能怎么样? |
[06:10] | Hey, I’m trying to help you here. | 嘿,我这是想帮你呢 |
[06:12] | You gotta do something… | 你必须做点什么…… |
[06:13] | Check her eggs, man, check her eggs! | 看看她的蛋,伙计,看她的蛋! |
[06:18] | What? | 什么? |
[06:19] | You check her refrigerator | 看看她冰箱里 |
[06:21] | to see if she has enough eggs | 有没有足够的蛋 |
[06:23] | to make both of you breakfast in the morning. | 做你们两个人的早餐 |
[06:27] | Oh, really? | 哦,真的? |
[06:29] | You know, Mom has two dozen eggs | 你知道,妈现在就有 |
[06:31] | in the fridge right now. | 两打的蛋在冰箱里 |
[06:33] | Why do you do that? | 你为什么这么做? |
[06:36] | I’m just saying. | 我只是说 |
[06:38] | I’m just saying | 我只是说 |
[06:40] | When Debra’s ready, she’ll let me know. | 黛比拉准备好的时候, 她会让我知道的 |
[06:42] | Yeah, why don’t you sit by the mailbox | 是啊,那你怎么不坐在 邮筒边上 |
[06:44] | and wait for that letter? | 等那封信? |
[06:47] | Yeah, we’ll swing by once a year | 是啊,我们每年过来一次 |
[06:48] | to cut your beard. | 替你剪胡子 |
[07:00] | – Hey! – Hi! | – 嘿! – 嗨! |
[07:05] | Hmm, what is that, cologne? | 嗯,那是什么,古龙香水? |
[07:08] | Uh, no. | 呃,不 |
[07:09] | That’s, uh, | 那是,呃, |
[07:11] | that’s pretty much how I smell. | 那基本上就是我的味道 |
[07:14] | Come on in. | 进来 |
[07:16] | I just ordered the Chinese food and it’s gonna be a while, | 我刚叫了中餐,还得等一会, |
[07:19] | – so do you want to watch the movie now? – All right. | – 所以你想不想现在看电影? – 好的 |
[07:22] | I got some wine. Let me put it in the refrigerator. | 我买了点酒。我去放冰箱里 |
[07:25] | Listen, I rented “Out Of Africa.” | 听着,我租了《走出非洲》 |
[07:28] | I hope you don’t mind, it’s kind of a girly film. | 我希望你不介意, 有点女人味的片子 |
[07:30] | That’s all right. I’m kind of a girly guy. | 没关系的。 我也是个有女人味的男人 |
[07:34] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[07:38] | Oh. | 哦 |
[07:39] | What? | 什么? |
[07:40] | Uh, no, it’s nothing. | 呃,不,没什么 |
[07:42] | I just noticed that, uh, | 我刚注意到,呃, |
[07:43] | you’re almost out of eggs. | 你的蛋快没了 |
[07:49] | I use that egg substitute. Have you ever tried it? | 我用那种代用蛋。 你试过吗? |
[07:52] | It’s really great. I just bought three cartons. | 真的很不错。 我刚买了三盒 |
[07:54] | Oh, yeah! Oh, yeah. | 哦,是的!哦,是的 |
[07:57] | Yeah, I’d like to try that, yeah. | 是,我很想试试那个,是的 |
[08:02] | Hey, I got a candle. Why don’t we light it? | 嘿,我买了蜡烛。 点起来怎么样? |
[08:06] | Okay. | 好的 |
[08:07] | Yeah. It’s called “Morning Mist,” | 这个叫“晨雾” |
[08:09] | But the lady said you could light it at night. | 不过那个女士说 晚上也可以点的 |
[08:23] | So here we are. | 太棒了 |
[08:25] | Oh, smooth. | 哦,好光滑 |
[08:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:33] | Who is that, Meryl Streep? | 那是谁,梅里尔・斯特里普? |
[08:35] | Uh-huh. | 呃呵 |
[08:37] | She reminds me of Madonna. | 她让我想起了麦当娜 |
[08:43] | Really? I don’t see that. | 真的吗? 我没看出来 |
[08:47] | You, uh, you like Madonna? | 你,呃,你喜欢麦当娜吗? |
[08:50] | Yeah, she’s okay. | 是,她还行 |
[09:00] | Oh. Well, there’s the Chinese food. | 哦。唔,中餐来了 |
[09:03] | Dammit. | 该死的 |
[09:06] | Are you coming back? | 你会回来吗? |
[09:08] | I think so. | 我想是的 |
[09:12] | Hello. | 哈喽 |
[09:13] | Ma! | 妈! |
[09:20] | Hi Marie. | 嗨,玛丽 |
[09:21] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干什么? |
[09:22] | Hello, Raymond. | 哈喽,雷蒙德 |
[09:24] | I was baking lasagna, and I had so much extra | 我做了宽面, 然后我做得太多 |
[09:27] | I thought I’d bring it over to you two. | 所以我想带来给你们 |
[09:29] | Oh. All the way from Long Island. | 哦。从长岛一路送过来 |
[09:32] | That’s so nice of you. | 你太关心了 |
[09:35] | Yeah, Ma, we got Chinese food coming. | 是,妈,我们定了中餐 |
[09:37] | Oh, that’s not food. | 哦,那不是食物 |
[09:42] | No, Marie, I really love your lasagna. | 不,玛丽,我真的喜欢你的宽面 |
[09:44] | I don’t cook a lot, | 我不太常做饭, |
[09:45] | but you’re really starting to inspire me. | 可你真的开始启发我了 |
[09:48] | I bet you’re a natural. | 我打赌你是天生的料 |
[09:52] | You know, that’s the food, Ma, | 你知道,那是吃的,妈 |
[09:53] | so you probably should skedaddle. | 所以你大概可以快些撤了 |
[09:55] | Let’s eat! | 吃饭了! |
[09:57] | Dad, what are you doing here? | 爸,你来干什么? |
[09:59] | I found a broken meter, we’ve got all night. | 我找到了个坏掉的计时器, 咱们有一晚上的时间 |
[10:02] | Where’s the lasagna? | 宽面呢? |
[10:04] | You know what? I wasn’t really expecting all this company… | 知道吗? 我事先没料到会有这么多客人…… |
[10:07] | She’s right. Get out. | 她说得对。出去 |
[10:10] | No, Ray. I think I have a folding table in the back, | 不,雷。我想我后头 还有个折叠桌 |
[10:12] | so I’ll just get it. | 我这去拿 |
[10:14] | Great! I’ll put on the Yankees. | 好极了!我开开看扬基队的比赛 |
[10:15] | No, listen, you guys, | 不,听着,伙计们, |
[10:17] | you both gotta go home, okay? | 你们俩得回家,好吗? |
[10:19] | Debra and I, we’re trying to watch a movie. | 黛比拉和我,我们正要看电影 |
[10:22] | You’re not fooling anyone, young man. | 你别想糊弄谁,年轻人 |
[10:24] | What? | 什么? |
[10:26] | You don’t think I know | 你以为我不知道 |
[10:28] | what’s gonna take place here tonight? | 今晚上这要发生什么? |
[10:30] | You ought to be ashamed of yourself. | 你应该为自己感到羞耻 |
[10:39] | I know exactly what you and Debra are planning. | 我很清楚你和黛比拉 在打什么主意 |
[10:42] | What… | 什么…… |
[10:44] | how do you know… anything? | 你怎么知道的…… 任何事? |
[10:46] | Believe me, I would rather not know. | 相信我,我宁可不知道 |
[10:48] | But when you talk in your room, | 可是你们在你房间里 说话的时候, |
[10:50] | it carries through the whole house. | 整栋房子都听到了 |
[10:54] | Especially when your mother stands on the dresser | 特别是当你妈站在梳妆台上, |
[10:56] | so she can listen through the vent. | 好透过通风管听 |
[11:00] | Oh my God! Mom… | 哦天哪!妈…… |
[11:02] | you two have to leave, okay? | 你们俩必须走,好吗? |
[11:04] | Debra and I would like to be alone. | 黛比拉和我想单独待着 |
[11:11] | Oh, hello, Raymond. | 哦,哈喽,雷蒙德 |
[11:14] | Hello, Raymond. | 哈喽,雷蒙德 |
[11:18] | Father Hubley, come in. | 哈布利神父,请进 |
[11:19] | Thanks for the ride, Robert. | 谢谢你搭我,罗伯特 |
[11:22] | I’ve been looking forward to this lasagna all day! | 我一整天都在等着 这顿宽面了! |
[11:24] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[11:26] | Oh, Debra, this is our family priest, | 哦,黛比拉,这是我们一家的神父, |
[11:29] | Father Hubley. | 哈布利神父 |
[11:31] | And if it’s all right with you, he’s gonna join us for dinner. | 如果你不介意的话, 他会和咱们一起吃晚饭 |
[11:34] | Hello. | 哈喽 |
[11:36] | Why don’t we all sit down | 咱们为什么不都坐下, |
[11:38] | and get to know one another? | 然后好好认识一下呢? |
[11:39] | – Come on, sweetie. – Okay. | – 快来,亲爱的 – 好的 |
[11:41] | Yes, come on, sweetie. It’s gonna be fine. | 是的,快点,亲爱的。 没事的 |
[11:45] | Oh, Father, please sit. | 哦,神父,请坐 |
[11:47] | Please, Father. | 请,神父 |
[11:56] | Father Hubley, | 哈布利神父, |
[11:57] | did you know that Debra and Raymond | 你知不知道黛比拉和雷蒙德 |
[11:59] | have been dating for a few months now? | 约会了有好几个月了? |
[12:02] | Maybe this is a bad time, | 也许这不是个好时候, |
[12:03] | I don’t think we have enough lasagna. | 我想咱们的宽面不够 |
[12:05] | Hey, Ray’s right. We may be in trouble here. | 嘿,雷说的对。 咱们可能有麻烦了 |
[12:08] | Because, with all due respect, Father, | 因为,恕我直言, 神父, |
[12:10] | I saw what you did to that cheesecake | 我见过你在教堂点心义卖上 |
[12:12] | at the church bake sale. | 怎么对付奶油蛋糕的 |
[12:21] | Father Hubley, | 哈布利神父 |
[12:23] | I’d like your opinion on the Commandments. | 我想知道你对十诫的看法 |
[12:26] | Do you have to follow all, | 你必须全部遵守, |
[12:28] | Or can you just pick and choose? | 还是你可以挑挑选选? |
[12:34] | Ray! | 雷! |
[12:36] | – What’s the matter? – I’ll tell you what’s the matter. | – 怎么回事? – 我告诉你怎么回事 |
[12:38] | My mother is trying to prevent you and me from having… | 我妈想阻止你和我享受…… |
[12:42] | Chinese food! | 中国菜! |
[12:47] | Oh, you got Chinese coming. | 哦,你还有中国菜过来 |
[12:49] | We’re good, Father. | 咱们没事了,神父 |
[12:52] | Oh, Frank, would you stop thinking about food for a second? | 哦,弗兰克,你能不能 有一会不想着吃的? |
[12:55] | Your son’s moral health is in jeopardy. | 你儿子的道德健康有危险了 |
[12:57] | What? | 什么? |
[12:58] | Oh, for crying out loud, Marie. | 哦,看在上帝的份上,玛丽 |
[13:00] | Why don’t you just fit her for a chastity belt | 你为什么不直接 给她穿个贞操带, |
[13:02] | And be done with it? | 然后完事呢? |
[13:07] | Oh my God! | 哦我的天! |
[13:10] | Is that why you’re all here? | 你们就是为这个来的? |
[13:13] | Because of sex? | 因为做爱? |
[13:17] | I was only told about the lasagna. | 我只知道宽面的事 |
[13:34] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[13:36] | Well, if I may, Debra. | 唔,我可以说一句吗,黛比拉 |
[13:39] | The worst thing for a relationship | 一段关系中最坏的事情就是 |
[13:41] | is to give in to one’s desires. | 向自己的欲望屈服 |
[13:43] | Now, I know in this case it may be difficult | 现在,我知道这一次 也许很困难, |
[13:46] | because Raymond is such a cute boy… | 因为雷蒙德是 那么可爱的小伙子…… |
[13:48] | Oh my God. | 哦我的天 |
[13:53] | But when I heard him talking to his friends | 不过当我听到 他和他的朋友谈论 |
[13:56] | about buying candles and counting your eggs… | 买蜡烛、以及数你的蛋…… |
[14:02] | I knew it was time to call Father Hubley. | 我知道是时候打电话给 哈布利神父了 |
[14:04] | What?! Wait a minute! | 什么?!等一等! |
[14:06] | Is there even a lasagna here?! | 这里究竟有没有宽面?! |
[14:15] | Well, I don’t know what you’ve heard, Marie, | 唔,我不知道你听到了什么, 玛丽 |
[14:18] | but no one is coming near my eggs! | 可是没人会靠近我的蛋(卵子)! |
[14:22] | Tough break, Raymond. | 真不幸,雷蒙德 |
[14:27] | Believe me, everybody, | 相信我,各位 |
[14:29] | we’re not having sex. | 我们不会做爱的 |
[14:33] | Well, then, I guess we can eat! | 唔,那我猜咱们可以吃了! |
[14:36] | Marie, | 玛丽, |
[14:37] | if I may. | 我能说句话吗? |
[14:39] | I’d be happy to discuss all these matters, | 我很乐意讨论所有这些事, |
[14:42] | but I don’t think this is the time or the place. | 可我不认为这是个好的 时间或者地点 |
[14:44] | Yes, and I must say that I am appalled | 是,我也必须说 我对今晚 |
[14:47] | at the turn this evening has taken. | 发生的转折深为惶恐 |
[14:50] | I think we should all go. | 我想咱们都应该走 |
[14:52] | But we haven’t eaten yet. | 可咱们还没吃呢 |
[14:53] | When I say “we,” I’m including the lasagna. | 我说的“咱们”, 包括了宽面 |
[14:56] | Lovely meeting you, Debra. | 见到你真好,黛比拉 |
[14:58] | And let me tell you, | 另外我告诉你, |
[15:00] | as someone who has known the Barone family a long time, | 作为认识巴伦一家多年的人, |
[15:04] | this actually went quite well. | 这事实上还算好的 |
[15:08] | – Is there meat in that? – Oh, yeah. | – 里头有肉吗? – 哦,是的 |
[15:10] | Good. Let’s go. | 那好。咱们走 |
[15:16] | Enjoy the movie. | 好好看电影 |
[15:19] | And Raymond, that cologne smells better on you | 雷蒙德,那个古龙香水 在你身上 |
[15:22] | than it does on your Father. | 比你爸好闻多了 |
[15:26] | Deb, you gotta believe me, | 黛比,你得相信我, |
[15:28] | I didn’t tell my friends anything. | 我没告诉我朋友任何事 |
[15:30] | Hold on. I’ll be right back. | 等等。我马上回来 |
[15:32] | Wait, Marie. | 等等,玛丽 |
[15:35] | Marie. | 玛丽 |
[15:40] | If you felt so strongly about this, | 如果你这么看重这件事, |
[15:43] | why didn’t you just come talk to me? | 为什么你不直接跟我说呢? |
[15:45] | I mean, I feel like there’s something else going on. | 我是说,我感觉有别的原因 |
[15:49] | Do you not like me or something? | 你不喜欢我还是怎么样? |
[15:51] | Oh, no! | 哦,不! |
[15:53] | It’s not that at all. | 绝对不是那样 |
[15:56] | Oh, Debra… | 哦,黛比拉…… |
[15:58] | I see the way Raymond acts around you, | 我看到雷蒙德在你边上 的样子, |
[16:02] | and how he looks at you, | 他看着你的样子, |
[16:05] | and how he talks about you to everybody. | 以及他怎么对所有人谈起你 |
[16:09] | He has never been this way | 他从没和任何人 |
[16:12] | with anyone. | 像这样 |
[16:16] | So I just thought that you two should wait | 所以我只是觉得 你们俩应该 |
[16:19] | until after you’re… | 等到你们…… |
[16:22] | you know. | 你知道 |
[16:27] | Oh. | 哦 |
[16:29] | That’s why I came over. | 这就是我来的原因 |
[16:31] | Oh. Well… | 哦。唔…… |
[16:34] | Yeah, that’s okay, Marie. | 是的,没事,玛丽 |
[16:38] | I just hope that we can always talk like this. | 我只希望咱们 可以永远这么谈话 |
[16:44] | You know, instead of bringing over lasagna | 你知道,而不需要带上 |
[16:47] | and a priest. | 宽面和神父 |
[16:49] | Of course! | 当然了! |
[16:51] | I love talking to you! | 我喜欢和你说话! |
[16:56] | And Debra, I just want you to know, | 还有,黛比拉,我只想让你知道, |
[16:59] | it’s really not like me to meddle in my son’s life. | 我真的不是那种 干涉我儿子生活的人 |
[17:12] | Listen, let me explain. | 听着,我可以解释 |
[17:15] | You remember Bernie and Gianni, how stupid they are? | 还记得伯尼和贾尼吗, 还有他们有多蠢? |
[17:18] | They came over. They were grabbing my underwear, | 他们过来了。 他们抓着我的内衣, |
[17:21] | Telling me, ” Check her eggs! Check her eggs!”… | 告诉我:“看她的蛋!看她的蛋!”…… |
[17:27] | Huh? | 哈? |
[17:29] | Come with me. | 跟我过来 |
[17:30] | – But… but… – What? | – 可……可是…… – 怎么了? |
[17:31] | I thought you said that we weren’t… | 我以为你说咱们不会…… |
[17:34] | What can I say? | 我能说什么呢? |
[17:35] | Your mother was right… | 你妈说得对…… |
[17:37] | you’re a very cute boy. | 你是个非常可爱的小伙子 |
[17:49] | So you ended up sleeping with me that night | 那么说你那天晚上 和我上床 |
[17:52] | because of what my mother said? | 是因为我妈说的话? |
[17:54] | I guess so. | 我猜是的 |
[17:59] | Back to therapy. | 需要治疗 |
[18:03] | Ended up being a pretty good night, though, didn’t it? | 不过那晚结果挺不错的,是不是? |
[18:06] | Great night. | 美妙的夜晚 |
[18:07] | You know what it puts me in the mood for? | 你知道什么让我兴奋的? |
[18:09] | Chinese food? | 中国菜? |
[18:14] | Come on, let’s go. | 快点,咱们走 |
[18:16] | You know… wait. | 你知道……等等 |
[18:17] | What, wait? What? | 什么,等等?怎么了? |
[18:18] | I just… | 我只是…… |
[18:20] | I want to do something first. | 我想先做件事 |
[18:22] | You go ahead upstairs. | 你上楼吧 |
[18:24] | Well, hurry, though, you know, | 唔,那快点,你知道 |
[18:25] | you gotta be here for some of it. | 你至少得赶上一段 |
[18:29] | Frank, use your napkin and sit up! | 弗兰克,拿纸巾擦擦,坐直了! |
[18:36] | Hi Frank. Hi Robert. | 嗨弗兰克。嗨罗伯特 |
[18:39] | – Hi. – Hi Marie. | – 嗨 – 嗨,玛丽 |
[18:44] | Are they talking? | 她们说话了? |
[18:46] | Please, God. | 拜托,上帝 |
[18:50] | Marie, | 玛丽, |
[18:52] | do you remember that night | 你记不记得那晚 |
[18:55] | that you came over to my apartment | 你上我公寓 |
[18:57] | and tried to stop Ray and me from… | 想阻止雷和我…… |
[19:00] | you remember that night? | 你记得那晚吗? |
[19:02] | You remember in the hallway, | 你还记得在走廊里, |
[19:04] | how we talked things out? | 咱们怎么把事情说出来的吗? |
[19:07] | How that felt? | 那是什么样的感觉? |
[19:09] | And look at us now. | 可是看看咱们现在 |
[19:12] | I mean, what are we doing? | 我的意思是,咱们在干什么? |
[19:14] | This whole thing has been so silly. | 整件事太可笑了 |
[19:25] | Why would you say “tried” to stop you? | 你为什么说我“想”阻止你? |
[19:30] | What? | 什么? |
[19:31] | You said, we “tried” to stop you and Raymond. | 你说,我“想”阻止你和雷蒙德 |
[19:35] | Why would you say “tried”? | 你为什么说“想”? |
[19:39] | Well… | 唔…… |
[19:41] | I mean… | 我的意思是…… |
[19:42] | Wait a minute. | 等一等 |
[19:44] | Did you have relations with Raymond that night? | 你和雷蒙德那晚发生了关系? |
[19:49] | Marie, that is not the point. | 玛丽,重点不在这 |
[19:51] | You lied to me | 你骗了我, |
[19:54] | in front of a priest. | 当着神父的面 |
[19:57] | Oh, boy. | 哦,乖乖 |
[20:01] | Marie, what you told me in that hallway | 玛丽,你在那个走廊里 跟我说的话 |
[20:04] | made me realize how Ray really felt. | 让我意识到雷的真实感觉 |
[20:07] | So now you’re blaming me | 那你现在是把你的 |
[20:09] | for your premarital sex?! | 婚前性行为 怪到我头上了?! |
[20:14] | Listen, I came over here to-to-to try… | 听着,我过来是-是想…… |
[20:21] | Marie, are you kidding? | 玛丽,你开玩笑吗? |
[20:23] | Here’s a little sauce left, would you like some? | 还剩了点汁,你想要点吗? |
[20:26] | No sauce… talk! | 不要汁……说话! |
[20:28] | For God’s sake, talk to her! | 看在上帝的份上,跟她说话! |
[20:30] | Would you like some, Robert? | 你想来点吗,罗比? |
[20:32] | I’ll have a little bit. | 我要一点 |
[20:33] | You take that sauce and I’ll kill you. | 你敢要那个汁,我就杀了你 |
[20:37] | No one’s having your sauce until you talk to her! | 没人喝你的汁,直到你和她说话! |
[20:55] | Well, Marie, | 唔,玛丽 |
[20:56] | I don’t know what I was thinking coming over here, | 我不知道我想的什么,跑到这来 |
[21:00] | because this past month of you not talking to me | 因为你不和我说话的一个月 |
[21:03] | has been the best month of my life! | 是我这辈子最好的一个月了! |
[21:16] | Robert, shoot my ears off. | 罗伯特,把我耳朵打下来 |
[21:31] | Oh, Mrs. Barone! | 哦,巴伦夫人! |
[21:35] | The doctor will see you now! | 医生现在可以见你了! |
[21:38] | I will never talk to that woman again! | 我再也不和那个女人说话了! |
[21:41] | I’m going for a drive! | 我要开车走走! |
[21:48] | No! We have a contract! | 不!咱们有合同的! |
[21:52] | I’ll see you in court! | 我要和你上法庭! |