时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | www.tvsubtitles.net | |
[00:01] | But you two people know deep down… | 但是你们都很熟悉对方…. |
[00:03] | how you feel about each other, | 你们互相之间有什么意见, |
[00:06] | how you care about each other, | 你们关心过对方吗, |
[00:08] | and how much… | 还有…. |
[00:10] | how much you love each other. | 你们之间到底还有没有爱? |
[00:20] | Well, Marie, | 嗯,玛瑞 |
[00:22] | I don’t know what I was thinking | 我不知道我是怎么想的 |
[00:24] | coming over here, | 跑你这里来了 |
[00:25] | because this past month of you not talking to me | 因为上个月没有同你说话 |
[00:28] | has been the best month of my life! | 却是我人生中最爽的一个月! |
[00:47] | Mmm. | |
[00:48] | Man, I love a pickle. | 泡菜太好吃了! |
[00:53] | Juicy. | 汁多! |
[00:57] | Mmm. You know what’s great about a pickle? | 你对泡菜知道多少? |
[00:59] | It’s like a food and a drink. | 好比食物加上饮料。 |
[01:04] | Mmm. | |
[01:15] | This is a beautiful day, isn’t it? | 今天天气真好了,对吧? |
[01:18] | It’s crisp. | 空气真新鲜。 |
[01:20] | You know, I really never knew what people meant | 原先当有人说今天天气真好的时候 |
[01:22] | when they said it was a crisp day, | 我一直没有真正弄懂他的意思 |
[01:23] | but today… I get it. | 但是,今天…我懂了 |
[01:28] | Where’d you get that shirt… “Big, Tall and Samoan”? | 你从哪搞的衬衫… “高大的萨摩亚人”? |
[01:36] | What are you doing? | 干啥? |
[01:37] | Go away! What are doing? | 走开! 你要干什么? |
[01:39] | I hugged ya. | 拥抱一下. |
[01:41] | Surprised? That’s exactly why I hugged ya. | 吃惊吧? 这就是拥抱你的原因. |
[01:44] | Oh, there’s a new Robert in town. | 噢,镇上有了一个 崭新的罗伯特了. |
[01:47] | Well, he still has that old Robert smell. | 好了,闻起来和那个 旧罗伯特一个味 |
[01:52] | So, what’s going on, Robert? | 罗伯特,发生什么事了? |
[01:54] | Ah, I’m just happy. | 啊,就是高兴! |
[01:55] | I got a new outlook on life. | 我有了一个新的人生态度了 |
[01:57] | Hey, have you ever heard about “Innerpath”? | 嗨,你们有没有听说过 “心灵之路”? |
[02:02] | – No. What’s that? – I’m glad you asked. | – 没有,是什么东西? – 很高兴你提问了. |
[02:04] | It’s a group with a great philosophy | 就是一个组织 |
[02:06] | about life and how to live it. | 有关人生哲学和 教人如何度过人生的 |
[02:08] | I’ve been to a couple of meetings already. | 我已经参加两次集会了. |
[02:10] | Gerard got me into it. | 杰勒德带我加入的. |
[02:12] | Gerard? | 杰勒德? |
[02:14] | Isn’t he like, uh… | 是不是那个像,嗯…. |
[02:16] | an idiot? | 白痴的? |
[02:20] | I used to think so… | 我原来也认为他是白痴…. |
[02:23] | but that was my baggage | 但那是我过去的偏见 |
[02:25] | I was making him carry. | 我正在帮助他提升。 |
[02:29] | Oh. | |
[02:35] | So is this like a self-help group or something? | 是不是那种像自我帮助类型的团体? |
[02:38] | Oh, no no no. It’s much more. | |
[02:40] | You see, Innerpath teaches us | 你知道,“心灵之路”教会我们 |
[02:41] | that we all have the same emotional doors. | 所有的人都有着同样的 感情之门 |
[02:44] | And the trick is recognizing which doors to bolt shut | 秘诀就是如何认出哪扇门是 锁着的 |
[02:48] | and which ones to throw open. | 哪扇门突然对你 打开. |
[03:04] | Robert, sit down. | 罗伯特,坐下. |
[03:07] | Listen, have these people asked you for money? | 听着,那些家伙有没有找你 要钱? |
[03:09] | No no no. | 没有,没有,没有. |
[03:11] | I gave them some because I wanted to. | 我直接给他们钱了 因为我想给他们钱. |
[03:14] | Come on. What are you doing? | 哦, 你到底在干什么? |
[03:16] | It’s like a scam or something. | 这是一个圈套. |
[03:18] | Happiness is not a scam, Raymond. | 快乐不是圈套. 雷蒙德 |
[03:22] | Hey, I’ll tell you what: | 嗨,我正要告诉你: |
[03:23] | Why don’t you come to a meeting with me? | 为什么不和我去一趟 集会呢? |
[03:25] | You could learn a thing or two. | 你能从中学到一些道理. |
[03:27] | What are you, nuts? No. | 你们是什么,邪教? 我不去. |
[03:28] | Uh… | 嗯哼 |
[03:30] | they said I would encounter naysay negativity. | 他们早就告诉将会遇到 否定地拒绝. |
[03:32] | But you know what Innerpath taught me? | 但是你知道”心灵之路”是怎么 教我的吗? |
[03:35] | Like a camera, | 像一个相机那样, |
[03:36] | I use negatives to develop. | 用底片来显影 (自己做榜样给不信的人看). |
[03:50] | Yep. | 是. |
[03:52] | Why don’t you add a grass skirt to that outfit | 你为什么不再加件草绿色 的裙子 |
[03:54] | and dance around a volcano? | 然后围着座火山跳舞? |
[03:58] | All right. All right. I’ll see ya later. | 好了,我要走了. |
[04:00] | Where are you goin’, Robert? | 罗伯特, 你要去哪? |
[04:01] | I’m gonna go across the street. | 我要去对面街上. |
[04:03] | I wanna share “The Path” with Mom and Dad. | 和爸妈共享”心灵之路”. |
[04:06] | Oh my God! He’s in a cult! | 哦,我的天啦! 他入了邪教了! |
[04:12] | It’s not a cult, Ma. | 妈,那不是邪教. |
[04:14] | Then why the hell did you hug me? | 那你为什么要拥抱我? |
[04:20] | It made me happy. | 拥抱让我高兴. |
[04:22] | Oh my God! He’s in a cult! | 哦,上帝呀! 他真的加入邪教了! |
[04:25] | It’s not a cult. It’s just a bunch of people | 不是邪教.就是一群人 |
[04:27] | who want to see me happy, who happen to care about me. | 他们想看见我快乐, 碰巧他们也关心我. |
[04:31] | You have that here, you stupid ass. | 你去那里了 你这个蠢驴. |
[04:40] | Well, they said you might not understand. | 好了,他们说了 你们有可能不能理解. |
[04:43] | But that’s okay. I’m not gonna judge. | 好了,我也不评判对错. |
[04:45] | Back! Get back! | 后退! 给我后退! |
[04:48] | All right. I’m gonna go up | 好吧.我上去 |
[04:50] | and try to find some old photos. | 找一些老照片. |
[04:52] | Innerpath wants to do a collage of our former selves. | “心理之路“让我们每个人 做一个自己过去的拼图画. |
[04:58] | Look what you did… | 瞧你都看了些啥… |
[04:59] | you never hugged him enough as a child. | 当他小时候,你没有给他 足够拥抱. |
[05:01] | Now he’s gonna shave his head | 所以他现在想剃光头发 |
[05:03] | and sit on the floor at the airport. | 在飞机场的地上打坐. |
[05:07] | Hey. | 嗨. |
[05:14] | All right, listen… was Robert here? | 好了,听着… 罗伯特在这吗? |
[05:16] | Yeah, it was horrible. He hugged me. | 在,太恐怖了. 他拥抱了我. |
[05:18] | He hugged me too. He’s huggin’ everything. | 他也拥抱了我. 他现在见什么拥抱什么. |
[05:21] | We have to do something. Robert is so impressionable. | 我没该做点什么了. 罗伯特太敏感了. |
[05:24] | Yeah, he’s a dope. So what do we do? | 对,他被麻醉了. 那我们该怎么办? |
[05:27] | We have to get him out of this. | 我们要让他脱离邪教. |
[05:29] | Raymond, you have to talk to him. | 雷蒙德,你应该去和他谈谈. |
[05:37] | You know, Ray, | 雷,你知道, |
[05:38] | maybe you could find out more about this Innerpath. | 也许你能查出这个”心灵之路”的更多内情. |
[05:40] | Maybe you could take Robert up on his offer. | 也许你应该接受罗伯特的邀请. |
[05:42] | – No, I couldn’t. – What offer? | – 不,我不干. – 什么邀请? |
[05:45] | He asked me to go to a meeting with him. | 他让我和他一起去参加集会. |
[05:47] | You have to do that, Raymond. | 雷蒙德,你必须去. |
[05:48] | These people sound like maniacs. | 这些人听起来都像疯子. |
[05:54] | No! | 不! |
[05:55] | No no, I’m not! | 不,不,我不去! |
[05:57] | Come on, I’m not going to one of those things. | 那种地方我不能去. |
[06:00] | What if they drug me | 如果他们把我也麻醉了,怎么办? |
[06:02] | and I wake up chained to a goat? | 然后我醒来一看, 我和一只山羊拴在一起? |
[06:05] | You’ve just described my wedding. | 你刚才说的就是我的婚礼! |
[06:16] | I heard that. | 我听到了. |
[06:20] | Hey, brother man! | 嗨,好兄弟! |
[06:23] | Okay okay. Don’t hug me! Listen. Listen. | 好,好,别拥抱我! 听着,听着. |
[06:26] | I’m gonna go to one of those meetings with you. | 我和你一块去你们的集会. |
[06:30] | That’s nice. | 太好了! |
[06:32] | That’s a family. | 这才是家庭! |
[06:40] | Okay, everybody! Let’s get started. | 好,大家好! 我们开始吧! |
[06:47] | No chairs? | 没椅子? |
[06:48] | Well, if you’re sitting in a chair, | 对,如果你坐在椅子上, |
[06:50] | you can’t be down to earth. | 你就不能和大地亲密接触. |
[06:55] | – Hey, Ray. – Hey, Gerard. | – 嗨, 雷. – 嗨, 杰勒德. |
[07:00] | Okay… | 好… |
[07:01] | First things first! | 重要的事情先来! |
[07:02] | Good neighbor policy… everybody turn to the left. | 睦邻政策… 所有人向左转. |
[07:09] | Don’t forget the right. | 不要忘了右边. |
[07:15] | Super! | 非常好! |
[07:16] | Now, I’m looking around the room, | 现在,我们环顾四周, |
[07:18] | and I see a new face. | 看到了一个新面孔. |
[07:21] | A happy face. | 一个快乐的新面孔. |
[07:23] | A face I’d like to know. | 一个我想认识的新面孔. |
[07:29] | This is my brother, Raymond. | 这是我弟弟雷蒙德! |
[07:32] | Welcome to The Path, Raymond. | 雷蒙德,欢迎来到”心灵之路”. |
[07:34] | Raymond! Raymond! | Raymond! 雷蒙德! 雷蒙德! 雷蒙德! |
[07:45] | Hey. | 嗨. |
[07:46] | Raymond, why don’t you tell everybody | 雷蒙德,为什么不讲讲 |
[07:48] | a little bit about yourself? | 关于你的一些小资料? |
[07:50] | You said that I wouldn’t have to talk. | 你说过我可以不需要说的. |
[07:52] | Raymond has a wife and three children, | 雷蒙德有一个妻子,三个孩子, |
[07:55] | and he is also the writer for “Newsday.” | 他还是”每日新闻”的记者. |
[07:57] | We all know who he is, Robert. | 罗伯特,我们都认识他了. |
[08:03] | You do? | 你们认识他? |
[08:05] | Gerard did mention that he was Ray’s cousin, | 杰勒德说过他是雷的堂弟, |
[08:08] | and gosh, Ray… | 所以,雷… |
[08:09] | we are just so super honored to have you with us. | 我们太荣幸了,能和你在一起. |
[08:12] | A famous newspaper columnist! | 一个著名的新闻报纸专栏作家! |
[08:16] | Raymond! Raymond! | Raymond! 雷蒙德! 雷蒙德! 雷蒙德! |
[08:21] | That really gets you going, huh? | 因为这个促使你 来这里,哈? |
[08:25] | Our leader likes to bring notables into the fold | 我们领袖总是喜欢给我们 这个组织赐来新的名人. |
[08:28] | so that we can better explain our mission to the world. | 这就是为什么我们能解释我们 对这个世界负有的使命. |
[08:32] | And you, Ray Barone, are a notable. | 你,雷.巴隆,就是领袖赐给我们的 那个杰出人物. |
[08:35] | Tell that to my wife. | 你应给把这段话告诉我妻子. |
[08:38] | Ha ha ha! | 哈哈哈! |
[08:46] | Uh, e-e-excuse me. | 对不起,打-打-打扰一下. |
[08:48] | So, you used me to get to Ray? | 你利用我接触雷? |
[08:52] | No no no no. Not used, | 没,没,没. 没利用你, |
[08:54] | more like… | 好比….. |
[09:01] | It’s nice to have you with us, too, Robert. Robert! | 我们也很高兴你加入我们,罗伯特,罗伯特! |
[09:05] | Robert. Robert. Robert. | 罗伯特.罗伯特. 罗伯特. |
[09:16] | See you. Come back. | 再见. 再来哟. |
[09:19] | Nice seeing you. | 认识你很高兴. |
[09:26] | Okay okay. | 好,好. |
[09:27] | Okay, bye-bye. | 好, 再见. |
[09:33] | Well, I, for one, am somewhat disillusioned. | 好了,我现在有点醒悟了. |
[09:38] | Why, because they like me? | 为什么, 就是因为他们喜欢我? |
[09:39] | It had nothing to do with the creepy smiling | 这些趴在地上的什么狗屁笑容 和我可没有任何关系. |
[09:41] | and the touching? | 还有那些所谓的感情? |
[09:43] | I don’t know what I’m doin’. | 我不知道我在干什么? |
[09:45] | You’re telling me. What’s wrong with you? | 你要告诉我 你到底是怎么了? |
[09:48] | Look at these nut jobs… | 你看看这些疯子干的…. |
[09:49] | Bye! Bye! | 再见! 再见! |
[09:51] | Okay. | 好. |
[09:52] | Goodbye. | 再见. |
[09:55] | Come on, what were you thinking? | 讲呀,你到底是怎么想的? |
[09:58] | I just haven’t been so great lately. | 我只是从来没有觉得 自己像最近这么伟大过. |
[10:01] | I… I feel like I got nothing to… | 我…我感觉自己好像没有任何东西…. |
[10:04] | count on. | 来依靠. |
[10:05] | And now this thing with Ma and Debra, | 还有这段时间黛布拉和妈妈之间发生的事情 |
[10:08] | it’s got me… | 都让我… |
[10:11] | I don’t know. | 我不知道该怎么说. |
[10:26] | I’ll tell you, though, | 但是,我想告诉你, |
[10:27] | when you told us about Innerpath, | 当你告诉我们”心灵之路”时, |
[10:29] | it actually got both of them | 真的使她们两 |
[10:31] | in the same room for a few minutes, | 在同一间房子里 呆了几分钟, |
[10:33] | ’cause they were so freaked out. | 因为她们是被惊呆了. |
[10:34] | Really? They were worried about me? | 真的? 她们担心过我? |
[10:36] | Yeah! Yeah! | 对! 对! |
[10:39] | Hey… you know what? | 嗨…你知道了什么? |
[10:42] | There might be something we could do. | 我们大概能干点啥了! |
[10:48] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[10:50] | Man, wasn’t that a great meeting, Raymond? | 伙计们,是不是有一场 宏大的聚会呀,雷蒙德? |
[10:53] | I am on cloud nine. | 我简直是欣喜若狂. |
[10:56] | Can you guys give me a lift home? | 你们能不能给我乘个便车回家? |
[10:58] | Somebody stole my car. | 有人偷了我的车. |
[11:07] | Hey, that was… | 嗨,那是… |
[11:12] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了? |
[11:14] | It’s bad! | 糟了! |
[11:17] | – What? What’s bad? – They’re freaks! | – 什么? 什么糟了? – 他们都是些怪物! |
[11:19] | They’re freakin’ mind-melting freaks! | 都是些有各种奇思怪想的怪物们! |
[11:21] | And they got Robert! | 他们已经搞定了罗伯特! |
[11:23] | What do you mean, they got Robert? | 你什么意思, 搞定了罗伯特? |
[11:24] | They’re in his head, don’t you get it?! | 他们控制了罗伯特的脑袋, 你还没有明白?! |
[11:27] | This was my brother! | 这是我哥哥呀! |
[11:29] | Honey, it’s okay… | 亲爱的,好了… |
[11:31] | No, it’s not okay, Debra! Not this time! | 不,一点都不好,黛布拉! 这次不妙了! |
[11:35] | Not this time. | 这次不妙了. |
[11:39] | I saw them! | I saw them! 我看到他们了! 我看到他们了! |
[11:41] | They got Robert so turned around, | 他们让罗伯特转来转去, |
[11:42] | he doesn’t even wear underpants anymore. | 罗伯特甚至连内裤都没穿. |
[11:45] | – What? – They don’t wear underpants, Debra! | – 什么? – 他们都没有穿内裤, 黛布拉! |
[11:47] | They’re freaks! | 他们都是怪物! |
[11:50] | – What are we gonna do? – I don’t know! | – 我们该怎么办? – 我不知道! |
[11:52] | That’s what I’ve been trying to figure out. | 我正在想办法解决. |
[11:53] | I called the precinct to talk to his partner. | 我已经给警察分局打了电话, 告诉他搭档了. |
[11:56] | She wants to come over | 她要过来 |
[11:57] | and have one of those insurrections or somethin’. | 对这些起义进行…… |
[11:59] | – An intervention? – Yeah yeah yeah! | – 干涉? – 对对对! |
[12:01] | Judy said she has experience in that thing, | 玖蒂说她遇到过这类事情, |
[12:03] | but that doesn’t work, does it? | 但那都起不了作用 是不是? |
[12:05] | Well, I don’t know… | 嗯,我不知道… |
[12:06] | Judy, what? What’s going on? | 玖蒂,怎么样了? 怎么样了? |
[12:08] | I know you don’t think an intervention can help your brother, Ray, | 雷,我知道你不会认为警察的干涉会 对你哥哥有什么帮助, |
[12:11] | but he’s my partner and I sure as hell am gonna try. | 但是他是我搭档, 我当然要尽力去试一试. |
[12:13] | That okay with you, Debra? | 黛布拉,你没事吧? |
[12:15] | Uh, yeah, I guess, if you really think… | 啊,对,我猜测, 如果你真的认为 … |
[12:17] | Good. It’s very simple. | 好. 很简单. |
[12:18] | We lock the door on the sucker and love-bomb his sorry ass. | 将门锁上,用感情炸弹融化他这个蠢货. |
[12:23] | Well, how are you gonna get… | 好,你准备怎么…? |
[12:25] | I told Robert you wanted him here at 9:00 for cake. | 我告诉罗伯特你请他9:00来这吃蛋糕. |
[12:27] | He fell for that? | 他喜欢蛋糕? |
[12:29] | That boy always falls for cake. | 那家伙总是喜欢蛋糕. |
[12:32] | Hurry up! It’s almost 9:00… | 快! 快9:00… |
[12:38] | Hi, Ma. | 嗨,妈. |
[12:40] | Hello, Raymond. | 你好,雷蒙德. |
[12:41] | I’m here for Robbie. | 我是为了罗比才来这的. |
[12:43] | – Hello, Judy dear. – Yeah yeah. | – 你好,亲爱的玖蒂. – 很好很好. |
[12:45] | Now listen up, people. | 现在所有的人注意. |
[12:47] | You just do what I say and we’ll be fine. | 你们都按我说的做 一切都会很好. |
[12:49] | And no matter what… no matter how much | 无论什么办法… 无论如何…. |
[12:51] | Robert wants to get out of here… and he will… | 罗伯特想从这里出去…… 然后他就…… |
[12:54] | we do not let him. | 所以我们不能让他走. |
[12:56] | We stay here as long it takes | 我们呆在这里尽量留住他 |
[12:57] | to let Robert know that you are his family… | 让罗伯特知道你们是 一家人… |
[12:59] | and that family, that love, is stronger | 是相亲相爱的一家人 远强大于 |
[13:02] | than any crazy-faced loser collection of pinheads. | 那些无关紧要的疯狂面孔的失意者集团. |
[13:04] | Where’s Frank? | 弗兰克哪去了? |
[13:06] | He’s at the lodge, which is for the best. | 他在门房里, 那里最适合他了. |
[13:08] | He’s not really good with love. | 他不懂得真正的爱. |
[13:13] | All right. See ya, fellas! | 好了. 再见,伙计们! |
[13:19] | Hello… | 嗨… |
[13:22] | everybody. | 大家好. |
[13:23] | What’s up? | 怎么了? |
[13:27] | Ma… | 妈… |
[13:29] | why are you here with Debra? | 你为什么和黛布拉在这? |
[13:32] | I’m not here with anyone, dear. | 亲爱的,我在这里不是因为别人. |
[13:34] | I’m here because I love you. | 在这里是因为我爱你. |
[13:38] | Oh my God! | 哦,上帝! |
[13:39] | Don’t let him out! | 不要让他出去! |
[13:42] | Don’t make this hard… | 不要这么猛… |
[13:43] | Aah! Aah! | 啊哈! 啊哈! |
[13:46] | Aah! Aah! | 啊哈! 啊哈! |
[13:54] | Sit down! | 坐下! |
[13:55] | All right! | All right! 好! 好! |
[14:06] | I know what this is… | 我知道是为什么… |
[14:08] | and you could all talk until you’re blue in the face, | 你们都可以说到面红耳赤, |
[14:11] | but it will not do you any good. | 但是这不会起任何作用. |
[14:14] | “The path is straight, | “心灵之路是笔直的, |
[14:16] | and the children of the path | 走在这条路上的孩子们 |
[14:18] | shall walk upon it… | 将会一直走到… |
[14:22] | straightly on its straighty straightness.” | 直接的在笔直的路上走.” |
[14:26] | You see? | You see?! 看到了吧? 你们看到了吧?! |
[14:28] | This is what I’m talkin’ about. | 情况和我说的一样. |
[14:30] | It’s worse now. | 但现在更糟糕了. |
[14:31] | What did they do to him? Why is he smiling like that? | 他们对他做了什么? 为什么他笑得这么恐怖? |
[14:34] | No underpants. | 没穿内裤. |
[14:37] | Oh my… | 哦,天… |
[14:43] | Robert, you can’t really believe… | 罗伯特,你不能真的相信… |
[14:47] | Let me. | 让我来. |
[14:50] | Hey, partner, remember me? | 嗨,搭档, 还记得我吗? |
[14:53] | Yes, Judy. | 当然,玖蒂. |
[14:54] | I worked with you on the force, | 在警察局,我们在一起工作, |
[14:56] | but I’ve given up that life | 但是我已经放弃那种生活了 |
[14:57] | to become a full-time “pathist.” | 要做一个全职的 “大路”弟子. |
[15:00] | I’ve almost got the green shirt. | 我已经快得到绿色衬衫了. |
[15:05] | This is bad. | 糟了. |
[15:06] | All right, Ray, | 好了,雷, |
[15:08] | I want you to say somethin’ to Robert. | 我想你要同罗伯特谈谈. |
[15:10] | No, look, I can’t talk. I’m not a talk person. | 不,我不会谈论. 我不是一个擅长谈话的人. |
[15:13] | Ray, I want you to speak to your brother today | 雷,我想你今天应该同你哥哥谈谈. |
[15:15] | like he matters! | 比如他的意义! |
[15:17] | He does matter to me, Judy! | 他对我来说 当然有意义,玖蒂! |
[15:19] | I just… | 我就是… |
[15:21] | I can’t stand seein’ him like this! | 我不能忍受看他像那个样子! |
[15:23] | Don’t tell me! | 不要跟我说! |
[15:50] | Okay, look… | 好了… |
[15:52] | I know… I don’t say this enough, but… | 我知道…虽然说这些都没用, 但是… |
[15:56] | you are my brother and I love you. | 你是我哥哥 我爱你. |
[16:00] | Okay, but… | 好,但是… |
[16:02] | h-here’s the thing… | 是-是这样的… |
[16:04] | you should know that by now, right? | 迄今为止,你应该知道吧? |
[16:06] | I don’t have to tell ya. | 我都不必要说的. |
[16:07] | I mean, yeah yeah, we get mad at each other, | 我的意思是,虽然我们经常斗气, |
[16:10] | but we never let it get too far, you know, | 但是你知道,我们都没有 做的太过分, |
[16:13] | ’cause-’cause we’re family. | 因为-因为 我俩是一家人. |
[16:16] | And we don’t walk away. | 因此我们都没有越走越远. |
[16:19] | This… this is walkin’ away. | 但这次…. 这次你真的越走越远了. |
[16:22] | And I don’t want you to do it, because… | 并且我也不想你加入 那个集会,因为…. |
[16:30] | you’re like a part of me. | 你已经好像 我的一部分了. |
[16:44] | Hey, what’s goin’ on? | 嗨,在干什么呢? |
[16:45] | Judy, don’t open it! J-Judy! | 玖蒂,别开门! 玖-玖蒂! |
[16:48] | What is this, a party? | 干什么,开Party? |
[16:50] | What? You lock me out to keep me away from cake now? | 啊?你们把我锁在外面 就是不让我吃蛋糕? |
[16:54] | Just go home, Frank. | 弗兰克,你回去. |
[16:55] | Yeah, Dad, go. How come you’re not at the lodge? | 对,爸,你回去吧, 你不是在门房吗? |
[16:57] | The pool’s got a fungus. | 池子那长了个蘑菇. |
[17:02] | Well, what’s the party for, | 喂,为什么都集在这? |
[17:04] | the Dalai Lama over here? | 达赖喇嘛 怎么跑这来了? |
[17:07] | Come on. Please, Dad, not now. | 求你了,爸, 现在不是开玩笑的时候. 你好呀,达赖! |
[17:12] | Frank, please! | 弗兰克,求你了! 你好呀,达赖! |
[17:16] | Dad! | 爸! |
[17:23] | Frank, could I see you for a minute? | 弗兰克,能不能过来一下? |
[17:25] | See, what we’re tryin’ to do here | 我们正在这干的是 |
[17:27] | is reinforce the family thing… | 重新增强家庭感情… |
[17:29] | let Robert know we’re here for him, | 让罗伯特知道我们 来这里都是为了他, |
[17:30] | nurture him a little bit today. | 想给他好好 教育教育. |
[17:37] | Oh. | 哦. |
[17:44] | Hey, moron! | 嗨, 弱智! |
[17:46] | Frank! | 弗兰克! |
[17:47] | No, this guy’s been coddled his whole life! | 不,这孩子被娇生惯养坏了! |
[17:49] | That’s why he has no brains! | 这就是他不长脑子的原因! |
[17:51] | That’s why he can’t think for himself! | 也是导致他不为自己想的原因! |
[17:53] | That’s why he joins a freakin’ cult! | 也是他加入那个sb邪教的原因! |
[17:56] | Snap out of it, lunkhead! | 振作起来吧, 榆木脑袋! |
[17:58] | You know what the only thing you need now is? | 你知道你你现在 只缺什么吗? |
[18:01] | A good kick in the pants! | 屁股上狠狠一脚! |
[18:07] | Oh, yeah? | 哦,很好? |
[18:08] | What’s that, huh? The name of your parenting book? | 那是什么,啊哈? 你教育子女的教科书的名字? |
[18:12] | “A Good Kick in the Pants”? | “屁股上狠狠一脚”? |
[18:14] | Well, thanks a lot, Dad. | 嗯,那太谢谢您了,爸. |
[18:16] | It’s worked wonders for me over the years. | 它解了我多年的迷惑. |
[18:18] | Come on, Robert. Don’t listen to him. | 过来,罗伯特, 别听他的. |
[18:19] | He pees in the yard. | 他还在院子里撒尿呢. |
[18:21] | – Stop! – I’m leaving. | – 停下! – 我要走了. |
[18:22] | No no, you can’t leave now. We’re almost there. | 不,不,现在你不能走 我们都在这呢. |
[18:25] | No, we’re not, okay? Just forget it, Ray. | 不,我们都对,对不对? 雷,忘了吧. |
[18:27] | I’m going back to Innerpath. | 我要回到 “心灵之路”去. |
[18:29] | This is a negative place. And it’s not just him. | 这里是个消极地方, 不仅仅是他一个人. |
[18:31] | He’s just the poster boy. It’s her and her, too. | 他只不过是那个突出的一个 还有她和她,都是. |
[18:34] | Wait! Wait! What about me? | 等等! 等等! 我呢? |
[18:35] | What about what I just said? | 我刚刚说的怎么样? |
[18:37] | Nice try, but you’re not that good an actor. | 尝试的不错! 但你不是一个好演员. |
[18:39] | Hey! | 嗨! |
[18:42] | What are you gonna do now? | 你现在要去干什么? |
[18:44] | You’re just gonna go back to your stupid cult? | 你非要回你那个sb邪教那里去? |
[18:46] | It’s not a cult, okay? | 不是邪教,好不好? |
[18:48] | I’m sorry, everybody, | 大家,不好意思, |
[18:49] | but I’ve confirmed something here today… | 但是我今天证实了一件事… |
[18:53] | that the path to inner peace and harmony | 心灵之路的和谐和安静 |
[18:55] | clearly cannot be found in this family. | 在我们这个家里是 不可能找到的. |
[18:58] | Goodbye. | 再见. |
[18:59] | – Oh, Robert! – Robbie! | – 哦,罗伯特! – 罗比! |
[19:01] | Robert, please. Sit down. | 罗伯特 请坐下. |
[19:03] | Yes, please, dear. Don’t join a cult. | 对,求你了,亲爱的. 别去那个邪教了. |
[19:04] | Have some cake. | 吃点蛋糕. |
[19:06] | No! | 不! |
[19:09] | I just want to talk to you. | 我正想和你谈谈. |
[19:10] | – Why?! – Because I care about you! | – 谈什么?! – 因为我也关心你! |
[19:12] | And I’m your mother! | 我是你妈妈! |
[19:14] | Why would I take advice about life from you two? | 我为什么要听你们两个的? |
[19:16] | You can’t even talk to each other! | 你们互相之间都 不说话! |
[19:17] | Yes, we can! | 不,我们说! |
[19:23] | – Oh, Debra! – Oh, Marie! | – 哦,黛布拉! – 哦, 玛瑞! |
[19:25] | Oh, Debra! | 哦, 黛布拉! |
[19:30] | Oh, I love you so much. | 哦, 我太爱你了. |
[19:32] | Let’s never fight again. | 我们再不斗了. |
[19:34] | Never. Never. | Never. 再不. 再不. 再不. |
[19:36] | Oh, Debra. | 哦, 黛布拉. |
[19:43] | See? | 看到了吗? |
[19:44] | We are a family. We love each other. | 我们是一家人. 相亲相爱的一家人. |
[19:47] | Please don’t leave! | 求你不要走了! |
[19:49] | Okay. | 好吧. |
[19:53] | Good going. | Good going. 干的不错. 干的不错. |
[19:55] | You too, man. Ha ha ha. | 你也表现的不错呀. 哈哈哈. |
[20:02] | Wait-wait a minute. | 等-等一下. |
[20:04] | Y-you guys planned this whole thing? | 你们设计的这个局? |
[20:06] | What? | 什么? |
[20:07] | Desperate times call for desperate measures. | 非常时期需要 非常办法. |
[20:11] | You’re not mad, are you? | 你们没生气吧? |
[20:13] | No, I’m not mad. | 不,我不生气. |
[20:15] | Oh. | 哦. |
[20:16] | How could I be mad when you gave Debra back to me? | 黛布拉回到我身边了 我怎么会生气呢? |
[20:20] | Then there’s somebody else you should thank. | 还有另外一个人你们 应该去感谢的. |
[20:25] | And the Oscar goes to… | 奥斯卡已经内定… |
[20:30] | Yeah, but what was with that slap in the head? | 但你拍在我头上的那巴掌怎么算? |
[20:34] | I was in the moment. | 刚才太入戏了. |
[20:39] | You were tricking us? | 你愚弄我? |
[20:41] | What? You mad at me now? | 什么? 你对我发火? |
[20:43] | How come you’re fine with them? | 怎么对他们不发火? |
[20:45] | Because they’re nice boys, | 因为他们都是好孩子, |
[20:47] | and you’re a gloating nincompoop! | 而你是一个喜欢自以为是的sb! |
[20:49] | Let me show you the cake I made. | 去尝尝我做的蛋糕. |
[20:51] | It’s chocolate, but it’s different than the usual… | 是巧克力的,但和平常的不一样… |
[20:55] | Robert… this cult… | 罗伯特… 你那个邪教里… |
[20:58] | how many wives can you have? | 你可以同时娶几个老婆? |
[21:04] | Oh, man. Great game. | 哦, 伙计. 比赛太棒了. |
[21:06] | Yep. Yep. | 是,是. |
[21:07] | I still don’t get why you ever wanted | 我还是不明白 你为什么想 |
[21:09] | to join a stupid cult. | 加入那个愚蠢的邪教. |
[21:12] | All right, Dad. | 好了,爸. |
[21:13] | You know what that was? | 你知道那是什么吗? |
[21:15] | Stupid! Stupid! sb! sb! | Stupid! Stupid! |
[21:16] | Stupid! Stupid! sb! sb! | Stupid! Stupid! |
[21:17] | Agh! | 啊! |
[21:23] | Nice to be back. | 重现的很好. |
[21:26] | Yeah, this is what it’s all about, flagpole. | 嗯,这就是所谓的旗手吧. |
[21:31] | Laughs. The ballgame. Free will. | 欢笑. 球赛. 为所欲为. |
[21:34] | Doin’ what you want when you want it. | 想干什么干什么. |
[21:36] | You don’t get that in any stinkin’ cult! | 在任何邪教里,你都不可能得到这些! |
[21:38] | All right, TV off… it’s lunch. | 好了,关电视… 吃中饭. |
[21:40] | Okay. | 好. |
[21:43] | – What are we havin’? – Chicken. | – 中午吃什么’? – 鸡肉. |
[21:44] | We wanted roast beef. | 我们想吃烤牛肉. |
[21:46] | We’re havin’ chicken. | 我们吃鸡肉. |
[21:48] | Okay. | 好吧. 老吕初出茅庐之作 |