时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | www.tvsubtitles.net | 南京老吕 |
[00:04] | What? | 干什么? |
[00:05] | Ray, could you get up and help me, please? | 雷,起来帮我下,好吗? |
[00:07] | We gotta shampoo the rug before they come over tonight. | 我们要在他们来之前 给地毯喷点香水。 |
[00:09] | Shampoo the rug?! | 给地毯喷香水?! |
[00:11] | It’s Bernie and Linda, | 伯尼和琳达要来, |
[00:13] | I’m not even gonna shampoo myself. | 我甚至连自己都懒得喷香水. |
[00:15] | Well, when they pass out from your smell, | 嗳, 他俩会被你的味道熏死的, |
[00:17] | I want them to land on a clean rug. Okay? | 我想他们来的时候, 地毯是干净的,行吗? |
[00:20] | Come on, get up. Let’s go. | 快点起来. 起来. |
[00:22] | I’m tired. I drove the kids to all their crap. | 我累死了, 跟着孩子折腾了一早上. |
[00:24] | I’d like to sit down for a little while. | 我要坐下来休息会. |
[00:26] | Well, me too. Come on! | 我难道不累? 好了,起来! |
[00:28] | Ow! Why do you always do this? | 哎哟! 为什么老是这样? |
[00:30] | Every time we have people over | 每次一有人来 |
[00:32] | we spend all day making the fake house. | 我们就整个一天都在 伪造房间. |
[00:35] | It’s not fake. | 不是伪造. |
[00:36] | It’s the way the house should be all the time. | 我们房子要一直保持成这样. |
[00:38] | But it isn’t, so actually it’s like lying, huh, right? | 但是我们家其实不是这样的, 所以你就是在说谎,是不是? |
[00:42] | Is that what you’re about, lying to people? | 你是不是老这样骗人? |
[00:44] | Could you just start clearing everything off the rug, please? | 你能清理一下小地毯吗,求你了? |
[00:47] | I really don’t see the need. | 我觉得没必要. |
[00:49] | Ray, I said help me! | 雷,我说了帮我下! |
[00:52] | I don’t see the need! | 我觉得没必要! |
[00:59] | So you’re just gonna sit there while I do all the work? | 是不是所有的活都要我干, 你就坐在那玩? |
[01:02] | I had the kids the whole morning! | 我带了一上午孩子了! |
[01:04] | Because I was cleaning! | 因为我在打扫卫生! |
[01:06] | Well, stop it already! | 好了,停下来呀! |
[01:09] | – Ray, seriously, get up and help me. – No. | – 雷, 认真点,起来帮帮我. – 不. |
[01:11] | – Get up. – No. | – 起来. – 不. |
[01:13] | – Ray… – You know what you don’t understand? | – 雷… – 你为什么你不理解我? |
[01:16] | I work hard all day. I got a lot of stress. | 我一天到晚工作. 压力特别大. |
[01:18] | I come home and I’m… | 回到家我就想… |
[01:27] | Oh, yeah! | 噢,好! |
[01:31] | Ha ha ha! | 哈 哈 哈! |
[01:34] | Yeah! | 棒! |
[02:03] | Wow, Debra, what a meal. | 喔,黛布拉, 太丰盛了. |
[02:04] | Yeah, great dinner, Deb. | 是, 这餐太棒了, 黛比. |
[02:06] | Louder, so they can hear it across the street. | 大点声! 让街对面也能听到. |
[02:10] | How about that rug? Clean, though, huh? | 毯子怎么样? 干净吧? |
[02:12] | That’s the most important thing. | 这才是最重要的. |
[02:14] | Well, it’s great to finally see you guys. | 好久没看见你们俩了. |
[02:17] | Yeah, I know. It’s been so long. | 是,我知道. 是挺长时间了. |
[02:20] | We’re stuck at home a lot. | 我们老是呆在家里. |
[02:22] | Benjamin burns through babysitters pretty quick. | 本杰明给我们照顾宝宝, 他上手特别快. |
[02:24] | You know, he’s just… he’s spirited. | 你知道,他就是….. 总是激情四射. |
[02:31] | I’m afraid of him. | 我有点怕他. |
[02:34] | Oh, Bernie, don’t exaggerate. | 哦,伯尼, 别夸张. |
[02:36] | I’m not exaggerating. | 我没有夸张. |
[02:41] | You see? You minimize my feelings. | 你明白吗? 你要尽量帮我稳定情绪. |
[02:43] | This is what Pamela was talking about. | 帕梅拉说的. |
[02:45] | You know what? You’re right. | 你知道是什么吗? 你是对的. |
[02:46] | I’m sorry. | I’m sorry. 对不起. 对不起. |
[02:52] | Who’s Pamela? | 帕梅拉是谁? |
[02:54] | Oh, our therapist. | 哦,我们的理疗师. |
[02:56] | Therapist? | 理疗师? |
[02:57] | What, you mean like a marriage counselor? | 什么?你是不是指 那种婚姻顾问呀? |
[03:00] | Yeah. We’ve been going for about a month now. | 对,我们已经接收咨询 一个月了. |
[03:02] | We really had to do something. | 我们真的需要 做点什么. |
[03:04] | We were starting to fight a lot. | 我们已经开始经常争吵了. |
[03:11] | Huh. | 哈. |
[03:13] | Who wants coffee? | 谁要咖啡? |
[03:17] | So, is it helping? | 那,有用吗? |
[03:19] | Oh, you wouldn’t believe the difference. | 噢,作用大的你都不敢相信! |
[03:21] | – Really? – Forget the coffee. | – 真的? – 忘了咖啡吧. |
[03:23] | How about some drinks, put on some music? | 来些饮料怎么样, 再加上音乐? |
[03:26] | You know, it’s so great to be able | 你知道,它最棒的是能 |
[03:28] | to take our fights to a third party. | 将我们从争吵中转到坐下来谈判. |
[03:31] | Yeah. Now I’ve actually won a few. | 对,我们真的从中获益匪浅. |
[03:33] | Of course, it’s not about winning. | 当然, 不仅仅是获益的问题. |
[03:36] | Pamela’s trying to help us understand | 帕梅拉竭力帮我们了解 |
[03:38] | the deeper reasons why we fight. | 我们之所以争吵的深层原因. |
[03:40] | That is so important, because… | 那太重要了, 因为…… |
[03:42] | Whoa! Whoops! Dropped a cup. | 啊! 哎哟! 摔了一个杯子. |
[03:44] | It’s my favorite, so how about a moment of silence? | 是我最喜欢的杯子, 让我们默哀一会儿,怎么样? |
[03:50] | I’ll help you. | 我来帮你. |
[03:52] | Anyway, I really think we’re communicating better. | 总之, 我真的认为 我们现在沟通的很好. |
[03:56] | Oh, for sure. | 哦,确信? |
[03:58] | No, really, because I used to try to discuss something, | 不,事实上是:过去我总是 尽力去争吵些事, |
[04:00] | and this one would just sit there | 而这家伙只要坐在电脑前 |
[04:02] | in front of the computer, like, “Uhh… it’s glowing.” | 就像这样:”哦,精神焕发了”. |
[04:07] | Well, I guess that’s just an instinctive response | 哦,我推测这是我对她吼叫一种本能的反应 |
[04:10] | to the yelling. | |
[04:12] | Well, you know, if I am yelling, | 哦,你要晓得,我在吼叫的时候, |
[04:14] | it’s just probably ’cause I’ve asked him already | 都是已经喊了他十几次了, 让他关掉电脑, |
[04:16] | to turn the thing off like 10 times. | |
[04:23] | So Pamela’s been great. | 所以帕梅拉太棒了. |
[04:26] | Yeah, it’s really great. | 对,真的很棒. |
[04:33] | I’m sorry, honey. | 对不起,亲爱的. |
[04:35] | I was just being kind of, uh, passive-aggressive. | 我过去就是有点, 嗯,消极对抗. |
[04:43] | You know what? I started it. | 你知道吗? 我已经开始改了. |
[04:45] | I started it with my little hidden agenda | 我已经有了了个小小的 秘密日程安排 |
[04:46] | about the computer and… | 主要是关于电脑和… |
[04:59] | Wow. | 哇. |
[05:03] | Well, obviously we still have a little work to do. | 哦,显然我们做得还远远不够. |
[05:05] | No, but the important thing is you’re doing it. | 不,但是最重要的是你们已经在做了. |
[05:27] | I don’t want to go to counseling! | 我不想去咨询! |
[05:31] | What? | 什么? |
[05:32] | I know that after what Bernie and Linda said… | 我知道 你听了伯尼和琳达说了后… |
[05:35] | You think I want us to go to counseling? | 你认为我想让咱两去咨询? |
[05:38] | Wh… you don’t? | 什… 你不是这个意思? |
[05:40] | Do you think we should go because of Bernie and Linda? | 因为伯尼和琳达, 你认为我们应去咨询下? |
[05:46] | Well, no no no. No no no no. | 哦, 不 不 不. 不 不 不不. |
[05:49] | I just thought ’cause they had their little thing tonight, | 我只是想, 由于他们今天晚上的争执, |
[05:52] | and after, they were all huggy and kissy… | 然后, 他们就抱起来接吻了… |
[05:55] | but that’s only because they’re different from us. | 但是,我认为是因为他们和我们不一样. |
[06:00] | Their fight was about the computer. | 他们争吵的原因是电脑. |
[06:03] | Our was about the TV. | 我们是因为电视. |
[06:07] | And the TV has been around for years. | 而电视存在又不是一天两天的事. |
[06:11] | So that’s very different. | 所以是截然不同的. |
[06:15] | We’re going to counseling. | 我们要去咨询. |
[06:16] | No! | 不! |
[06:18] | I already got Pamela’s number from Linda. | 我已经从琳达那里要了 帕梅拉的电话号码. |
[06:20] | I don’t want to go to counseling! | 我不想去咨询! |
[06:22] | Ray, we fight all the time. | 雷,我们这段时间一直在争吵. |
[06:24] | No, not fights… tiffs, little tiffs. | 不,不是争吵… 小口角,仅仅是一些小口角. |
[06:27] | Sweetie pie, baby… | 甜心, 宝贝… |
[06:30] | skinny girl! | 小mm! |
[06:31] | Come on. No, no counseling. | 来吧. 别,别去咨询. |
[06:34] | What would be so terrible about it? | 咨询有那么恐怖吗? |
[06:36] | Everything. What do you think’s gonna happen, | 当然恐怖, 你认为有什么用? |
[06:38] | we’re gonna go, | 我们去咨询了, |
[06:39] | and the next day we’re gonna grow wings | 第二天就长翅膀了? |
[06:41] | and fly around giving each other foot massages? | 然后飞来飞去给对方做脚底按摩了? |
[06:44] | It’s just getting a little help. | 仅仅去寻求点帮助. |
[06:46] | We don’t need help. | 我们不需要帮助. |
[06:47] | Why don’t we let Pamela decide that? | 为什么不让帕梅拉来 决定是否需要帮助? |
[06:49] | Oh, yeah, and then there’s that. | 哦,对了, 找到原因了. |
[06:51] | Hmm… Pamela… | 哼… 帕梅拉… |
[06:52] | Wonder whose side she’s gonna be on. | 我想知道她会站在谁的角度考虑问题. |
[06:55] | Okay, so we can go to a man. | 好,那我们去找个男的咨询师. |
[06:57] | Oh, yeah. Yeah, right. | 哦,好 好,好. |
[06:58] | “Oh, you understand me | “你太理解我了 |
[07:01] | so much better than my husband.” | 比我丈夫好多了.” |
[07:07] | And you don’t need therapy. | 你就是不需要治疗. |
[07:09] | Look, all these therapist people want to do | 嗯,所有的理疗师想干的就是 |
[07:11] | is get you to cry. | 让你哭. |
[07:13] | Don’t you want to find the deeper reasons | 你就不想找一下深层次原因? |
[07:15] | why we fight? | 为什么我们老是干仗? |
[07:16] | Don’t you want to have a healthier marriage? | 你就不想要一个更健康的婚姻? |
[07:18] | Not if I have to cry. | 如果要我哭,我宁愿不去. |
[07:20] | It’s not about that! | 不会那样的! |
[07:21] | It’s about trying to be happy. | 它是尽量让我们幸福起来. |
[07:23] | But we are happy! Look at us. | 但我们现在已经很幸福了! 瞧瞧我们. |
[07:26] | I love you. | 我爱你. |
[07:27] | Get… get off of me. | 下… 下来. |
[07:31] | Listen, I am making an appointment for counseling, | 听着,我马上去约一下咨询的事, |
[07:35] | and you are coming with me, | 你要跟我一块去 |
[07:36] | because we are gonna do whatever it takes | 因为我们要尽一切办法去 |
[07:39] | to heal this marriage. | 缝合我们的婚姻. |
[07:45] | Stupid marriage. | 愚蠢的婚姻. |
[07:50] | So, Ray and Debra, how long have you two been married? | 那么,雷,黛比,你们结婚多久了? |
[07:52] | 13 years. | 13年了. |
[07:55] | True. See? No argument there. | 对,瞧见了吗? 这个问题上没争议. |
[07:59] | And just generally speaking, | 那大概说下, |
[08:01] | what made you decide to come here today? | 促使你们决定来这里的原因是什么? |
[08:04] | Um, well, | 嗯,好, |
[08:06] | this is something that’s long overdue. | 就是关于老迟到的问题. |
[08:10] | Okay. | 好. |
[08:13] | Well, then, Debra, why don’t you start? | 嗯,然后呢,黛布拉,为什么不接着说了? |
[08:17] | Okay. | 好. |
[08:18] | Um… | 嗯… |
[08:21] | well, I just feel that I work very hard | 嗯, 我只是觉得特别辛苦 |
[08:27] | to keep the house up and running, | 为了这个家的上上下下和 这个家的正常运转, |
[08:30] | and I guess I feel, you know, | 我认为我感到….. 你知道, |
[08:32] | kind of unappreciated because… | 就是种不被认可的感觉 因为… |
[08:44] | Here you go. | 给你. |
[08:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢. |
[08:49] | Ray, how do you feel about what Debra’s expressing? | 雷,对黛布拉所说的你有什么想法? |
[08:59] | Uh… | 嗯… |
[09:01] | I’m sorry. | 对不起. |
[09:05] | Okay. | 好. |
[09:07] | Anything else? Ray? | 还有别的问题吗? 雷? |
[09:10] | Oh, still me? Okay. | 哦,还是我说? 好. |
[09:14] | Well, uh… | 好,嗯… |
[09:17] | you know, I just want to say | 你晓得, 我就是想说… |
[09:20] | that, I mean, I work hard too. | 我的意思是, 我也工作的很辛苦. |
[09:23] | And, you know, I come home and I’m tired, | 还有,你知道, 下班回到家都是非常累, |
[09:26] | and I just… | 我只是… |
[09:28] | I just… | 我只是… |
[09:41] | I’m not gonna be able to cry like that. | 我哭不成她那样. |
[09:46] | – Pamela, could I just say something? – Sure. | – 帕梅拉,我能不能讲些事? – 当然可以. |
[09:49] | Just as an example, | 就举一个例子, |
[09:51] | last week Ray came home late from golfing. | 上周,雷去玩高尔夫, 很晚才回来. |
[09:54] | And I guess golf is kind of a hot-button issue with me, | 我认为高尔夫对我来说 是一种敏感问题, |
[09:57] | and we had a fight. | 所以我们干了一仗. |
[09:59] | Ray, do you remember this? | 雷,你还记得吗? |
[10:01] | I do. I shot a 94. | 当然记得. 那天打了个94分. |
[10:09] | Go ahead, Debra. | 继续,黛布拉. |
[10:10] | I had all the kids, | 我要照顾所有三个孩子, |
[10:12] | and I was expecting him home at 2:00, | 我本来希望他2:00回家, |
[10:15] | and he didn’t show up until 5:00. | 而他直到5:00才露面. |
[10:17] | And his explanation for why it took so long | 他向我解释这么晚回家的原因是: |
[10:20] | was that his friend Gianni wanted to pet a deer. | 他朋友吉安尼想去抚摸一个鹿. |
[10:24] | And that’s just indicative | 这类事老是发生, 刚才举的不过是个例子。 |
[10:26] | of the kind of thing that Ray always does. | |
[10:28] | And I understand that we need time to ourselves, | 我也知道我们都需要一些 属于自己的时间, |
[10:31] | but what really bothers me is that he doesn’t seem | 但是使我苦恼的是他好像对任何事 |
[10:34] | to want to take responsibility for anything. | 都没有责任心. |
[10:38] | I just don’t know what to do anymore. | 我只是不知道该怎么办? |
[10:45] | Ray? | 雷? |
[10:52] | She’s right. | 她说的没错. |
[10:54] | What? | 什么? |
[10:55] | She’s totally right because, well… | 她完全正确, 因为,嗯…… |
[10:59] | I’ve been terribly insensitive with my golf. | 其实我已经对高尔夫 一点感觉都没有. |
[11:02] | I think I use golf | 我认为我去打高尔夫 |
[11:04] | in an almost passive-aggressive way. | 仅仅是想表达我的消极对抗. |
[11:13] | Okay. | 好, |
[11:15] | But you know what’s wrong with me? | 但是,你知道我怎么了吗? |
[11:17] | I know it’s a problem, I know I have to change, | 我认识到这是个问题, 我也认识到我必须有所改变, |
[11:20] | but the next thing you know, | 但是接下来,你知道吗? |
[11:23] | I’m back on the course again. | 我又回到了球场. |
[11:26] | But it sounds like you are willing | 但是,听起来你是愿意考虑你的举止了, 这是个好的开始啊. |
[11:28] | to look at your behavior, which is a very good start. | |
[11:35] | Wait. What? | 等等. 什么? |
[11:37] | But I gotta tell you, | 我不得不告诉你: |
[11:38] | it’s more than just the golf. | 其实不仅仅是高尔夫的事. |
[11:40] | Debra is like a saint. | 黛布拉就像一个圣人. |
[11:42] | You can’t believe the things she has to put up with. | 你都不相信她还能忍受什么事情. |
[11:44] | Once, I actually taped a football game | 有一次,我录了盘足球赛, |
[11:47] | over our wedding video. | 覆盖了我们结婚视频文件. |
[11:49] | Pamela, can I just… | 帕梅拉,我能不能… |
[11:51] | Hold on, hold on. Let’s let Ray get this out. | 继续,继续. 让雷把话说完. |
[11:54] | It’s probably the worst thing a husband can do, right? | 这可能是作为一个丈夫做的 最糟糕的事了,对不对? |
[11:57] | All I could think of to fix it | 我想到的弥补这个错误的办法 |
[11:59] | was to arrange to have our wedding vows renewed. | 就是重新安排我们的结婚宣誓. |
[12:01] | That’s nice. | 很好呀. |
[12:02] | I guess. | 我也是这么想的. |
[12:08] | Actually, I think the whole thing ended | 可事实上,我们却以做爱了结了这次争吵. |
[12:10] | with us making love. | |
[12:12] | Pamela, I think we’re getting a little off track here. | 帕梅拉,我认为我们应该 对他的话推敲下. |
[12:14] | This isn’t exactly the Ray I get at home, you know? | 你知道,这根本就不是在家里的雷蒙德? |
[12:17] | Right now he’s the one being a saint. | 他现在装的像个圣人似的. |
[12:19] | Well, let’s try to have the perspective | 好,让我们都搞清楚 |
[12:21] | that neither one of us is a saint, okay? | 我们谁都不是圣人, 好吧? |
[12:24] | Yeah, okay, sure. | 是,好. |
[12:28] | I’m sorry that I called her a saint before. | 很抱歉原来喊你圣人. |
[12:31] | I’m sorry. | 对不起. |
[12:33] | Stupid! | 愚蠢! |
[12:35] | No, it’s okay, Raymond. No, you’re doing just fine. | 不,很好,雷蒙德. 不, 你做得挺好的. |
[12:39] | Okay, now, you two obviously have issues to resolve, | 嗯,你们之间显然有些问题需要解决, |
[12:43] | but one thing to keep in mind | 但要记得一件事 |
[12:45] | is that having occasional arguments is normal, | 那就是偶尔的争吵是正常的, |
[12:48] | and it’s even healthy. | 甚至是对婚姻有益的. |
[12:49] | So what we’ll do is try to find out the deeper reasons | 所以我们所要做的就是 尽量找出你们争吵的深层原因. |
[12:52] | why you argue so that we can begin to change any… | 让我们能开始改变…. |
[12:55] | any particularly harmful behavior. | 那些伤人的言行举止. |
[13:10] | And one thing that you’ve got going for you here | 你们能到这里来说明了一件事 |
[13:12] | is an attitude of cooperation. | 你们都有合作的态度. |
[13:14] | Believe me, some partners have to be dragged into this | 相信我! 很多情侣都是被拖到这里来的 |
[13:17] | kicking and screaming. | 还一边踢着,尖叫着. |
[13:18] | Wait a minute, wait a minute… | 等一下, 等一下… |
[13:20] | Pamela, I’m gonna do whatever it takes | 帕梅拉,我要尽我所能去 |
[13:22] | to heal this marriage. | 缝合我们的婚姻. |
[13:39] | Oh my God! What did she say? Is there hope? | 哦,上帝!她怎么说的? 还有希望吗? |
[13:44] | I told you we should have said we went to a movie. | 早告诉你了,就该跟他们说: 我们去看电影了. |
[13:47] | Counseling, huh? | 咨询去了, 哈? |
[13:48] | I came over as soon as I heard. | 一听到这个,我就过来了. |
[13:53] | So, Marie, are the kids asleep? | 好了,玛丽, 孩子们都睡了吗? |
[13:55] | Yes, and I’m gonna do my best | 是的,我要尽我的能力 |
[13:57] | to make sure they remain untraumatized. | 让他们不能受到 精神创伤. |
[14:02] | I can’t believe you two went to a shrink. | 我不能相信你们两个感情出现问题. |
[14:04] | He’s the one with the problems. | 问题出在他身上. |
[14:07] | Let’s keep this on Raymond, shall we? | 让我们将注意力集中在雷蒙德身上,好不好? |
[14:09] | Personally, Deb, I think it’s about time | 我个人认为,黛比,这就是个时间问题 |
[14:11] | that a neutral party be brought in | 我们开一个中立的会议 |
[14:13] | to set him straight on just how great he’s got it. | 让他知道他到底是个 什么了不起的人物. |
[14:15] | That’s not what happened, because the Raymond we all know | 这种情况不会发生的, 因为当我们到这里的时候, |
[14:18] | disappeared as soon as we got there. | 那个我们熟悉的雷蒙德就不见了. |
[14:20] | What what? What are you talking about? | 什么,什么? 你们在说什么呀? |
[14:22] | You were open and considerate | 你胸怀宽广, 考虑周到, |
[14:24] | and willing to look at your own faults. | 并且愿意正视自己的缺点. |
[14:26] | You made me sick! | 你让我恶心! |
[14:30] | Excuse me, but I spent the whole time | 抱歉, 我不是一直在 |
[14:32] | saying, “I’m sorry.” | 说”对不起”吗? |
[14:33] | What more do you want? | 你还要怎样? |
[14:35] | Oh, you are so full of it. | 你全部时间都在说? |
[14:38] | Do you mind? | 你管呢? |
[14:40] | Listen… | 听着… |
[14:42] | You manipulated the whole thing! | 你操作了整个经过! |
[14:43] | How do you expect to make any progress | 没想到演技有这么大进步, |
[14:45] | if you go in there playing a character? | 你怎么不去演戏呀? |
[14:47] | You’re just mad because you wanted me | 你生气就是因为你要我 |
[14:48] | to get blamed for everything, and Pamela liked me. | 承担起所有的责任, 还有帕梅拉喜欢我. |
[14:50] | She didn’t like you, because you weren’t there! | 她不喜欢你, 因为你没去那! |
[14:53] | What are you hiding, man? What’s in there? | 你这家伙隐藏了什么? 里面都有什么呀? |
[14:56] | Sounds to me like you did good, Ray. | 雷,我听起来觉得你做得不错. |
[14:59] | Name, rank, and serial number. | 姓名,军衔 还有编号. |
[15:01] | Never open up. Keep the enemy in the dark. | 别打开. 让敌人呆在黑暗之中. |
[15:06] | You’re an ignoramus. | 你就是个不学无术的蠢货. |
[15:13] | If anybody ever opened you up, all they’d find is meat. | 如果有谁将你的脑袋打开, 他们发现里面只有肉. |
[15:22] | No son of mine needs counseling. | 我的儿子都不需要去咨询. |
[15:25] | Except the big one. | 除了那个大家伙. |
[15:33] | You didn’t go in there to find out what’s wrong with us. | 你去那里不是为了搞清楚 我们有什么问题. |
[15:36] | You went in there to find out what’s wrong with me. | 你去那里就是为了搞清楚 我有什么问题. |
[15:39] | You can figure it out yourself ’cause I’m not going back. | 你其实能自己搞清楚我为什么不回家. |
[15:41] | Oh yes, you are. | 哦,是,你是有问题. |
[15:42] | No way. You heard her. She said we were normal. | 没有. 我听她说了, 她说我们都是正常的. |
[15:44] | She didn’t say that. What room were you in? | 她没这么说过. 你当时到底在哪? |
[15:47] | Hey, instead of yelling at me, | 嗨,不要朝我吼叫, |
[15:48] | shouldn’t you be worried about the deeper reasons | 你不关注下你现在这种反应 的深层次原因? |
[15:50] | behind how you’re reacting? | |
[15:52] | I think you better worry about how I’m reacting. | 我认为你最好关注下我是怎么吼叫的. |
[15:54] | Harmful behavior! | Harmful behavior! 伤人行为! 伤人行为! |
[15:56] | You’re a big phony, and you know it! | 你是个大骗子, 你知道吗! |
[15:58] | I wish Pamela could see you now! | 我希望帕梅拉现在能看看你! |
[15:59] | Okay okay okay. | 好了,好了,好了. |
[16:02] | Come on, stop it, you two. | 你们两个都停下来. |
[16:06] | I gotta say, | 我必须要说了, |
[16:08] | the counseling doesn’t seem to be working. | 咨询好像没起什么用. |
[16:13] | Now, I want you to sit down and let’s try to talk this out. | 现在,我要你们都坐下来, 让我们把所有的都说开. |
[16:16] | Marie, I am not sitting down… | 玛丽,我不坐… |
[16:17] | Please, Debra. | 求你了,黛布拉. |
[16:19] | I may not be a certified therapist, | 我可能不是一个有执照的治疗师, |
[16:21] | but I’ve been told by many people | 但是很多人告诉过我 |
[16:23] | that I could be. | 我可以做一个治疗师的. |
[16:32] | That’s not what they mean | 当他们说你是个疯子的时候 |
[16:33] | when they say you’re certifiable. | 并不是表示你就是疯子. |
[16:37] | I happen to be very good | 我碰巧非常擅长 |
[16:40] | at things relating to feelings. | 处理感情方面的事. |
[16:42] | I mean, I’ve been married for 45 years, | 我的意思是,我已经结婚45年了, |
[16:45] | and if there’s one thing I understand, | 有一件事我理解最深, |
[16:47] | it’s how awful a husband can be. | 就是丈夫有多么恐怖. |
[16:51] | Okay. | 好. |
[16:52] | Raymond. | 雷蒙德. |
[16:54] | No no, you’re on her side. | 不,不, 你站在她那边. |
[16:56] | Listen, Bernie and Linda came in | 听着,波尼和琳达来家里 |
[16:58] | and they said they went to counseling, | 然后说他们去婚姻咨询了, |
[17:00] | and she got it in her head that we should go, | 她就记在脑袋里, 铁了心要去, |
[17:02] | and we don’t need to. | 其实我们不需要的. |
[17:03] | Oh, poor Raymond. | 哦,可怜的雷蒙德. |
[17:05] | Never learned how to get along with other human beings. | 从来没有学会怎么同他人相处. |
[17:09] | Be quiet, Robbie. | 安静,罗比. |
[17:10] | – Yeah, shut up. – No, you shut up. | – 对, 闭嘴. – 不,你闭嘴. |
[17:11] | – Ass. – Ass! | – 笨蛋. – 笨蛋! |
[17:15] | Quiet! | 安静! |
[17:26] | Debra, did you want to go to counseling | 黛布拉,你去咨询 |
[17:29] | because of Bernie and Linda? | 是因为波尼和琳达吗? |
[17:31] | No, of course not. I mean, look at how we fight. | 不,当然不是. 我是想找出我们吵架的原因. |
[17:33] | The very morning they came over, we were fighting. | 他们来的那天早上 我们就在争吵. |
[17:36] | And what do you fight about? | 你们吵什么? |
[17:38] | About how nuts she goes cleaning when people come over. | 就是每次来人, 她都是发疯的大扫除. |
[17:41] | All I want to do is relax for once and watch a little TV, | 而我就是想放松放松, 看看电视 |
[17:44] | and she asked me to shampoo the rug. | 她叫我给地毯喷香水. |
[17:47] | What? | 什么? |
[17:49] | You can’t help out a little? | 这点小事,你都不帮忙? |
[17:54] | What? You don’t help out. | 什么? 你帮过吗. |
[17:57] | Ass. | 笨蛋. |
[18:01] | Yes. | 对. |
[18:02] | Just to be clear, | 要搞清楚, |
[18:04] | when I want my home to look nice, | 我想家里看起来舒服点, |
[18:05] | is there anything wrong with asking Ray to help me? | 让雷帮个忙,有错吗? |
[18:07] | That’s certainly valid. | 完全合理. |
[18:09] | And, Raymond, you of all people should know | 雷蒙德, 每个人都要知道 |
[18:12] | that if you want your house to look nice, | 如果你想你家里看起来舒服点, |
[18:14] | Debra needs help. | 你就要帮助黛布拉. |
[18:20] | Listen, can’t I sometimes watch a little TV? | 听着,我就不能有时看看电视? |
[18:22] | I mean, what’s wrong with that? | 我的意思是,这有问题吗? |
[18:24] | Also valid. | 同样合理. |
[18:25] | And, Debra, it’s important for you to keep in mind | 嗯,黛布拉,你要知道 |
[18:28] | that Raymond is a very hard worker | 雷蒙德的工作非常辛苦 |
[18:30] | and sometimes needs to relax. | 他有时需要放松. |
[18:32] | Of course, but why is it such a battle | 当然知道, 但是为什么让你做点事,却发生了争吵? |
[18:35] | to get you to do anything? | |
[18:36] | I don’t know. | 我不知道. |
[18:40] | That’s why I want to go to counseling. | 这就是我去咨询的原因. |
[18:42] | I don’t think it’s that you’re just lazy. | 我认为你不仅仅是懒惰. |
[18:44] | I think there’s a deeper reason behind this, | 我认为还有些深层原因, |
[18:46] | and if we could just figure it out, | 是否能分析出来, |
[18:48] | you and I could be happier. | 这样你和我就更幸福点. |
[18:49] | Come on, you know me. There’s not much deepness. | 好地,你了解我, 没有什么深层次原因. |
[18:51] | I just… I like to be taken care of. | 我就是….喜欢被人照顾. |
[18:53] | You gotta understand, Ray, | 雷,你要知道, |
[18:55] | that that’s not a wife, that’s a mother. | 那不是老婆, 是老娘. |
[18:57] | Well, maybe that’s what I want. | 嗯,也许就是我想要的呢. |
[19:10] | Holy crap! | 罪过呀! |
[19:19] | No no, on the contrary, Dad, | 不,不,反过来想,爸爸, |
[19:22] | I think we’ve made quite a breakthrough. | 我认为我们已经有了突破了. |
[19:25] | No. No no. | 不是,不是,不是. |
[19:27] | Oh no no, it’s very simple, really. | 哦,不,不, 非常简单, 真的. |
[19:30] | You see, apparently the deep reasons | 你看, 争吵的深层原因 |
[19:32] | behind the fights | 显然是, |
[19:34] | is that you wish you married your mother. | 你想娶你妈. |
[19:37] | That’s not what I said. | 我没这么说. |
[19:38] | Yes, you did. | 不,你说了. |
[19:41] | Why would I say that? | 我为什么要这么说? |
[19:51] | Raymond, Raymond, | 雷蒙德, |
[19:53] | there’s nothing wrong in what you just said. | 雷蒙德, 你刚说的没什么问题. |
[19:56] | Please, stop, Ma! Stop! | 求你了,停下来, 妈!别说了! |
[19:58] | Listen, that’s… that’s not what I meant to say. | 听着,那… 我说的不是那个意思. |
[20:02] | Debra, could you call Pamela | 黛布拉,你能给帕梅拉打个电话 |
[20:03] | and see if she has an opening for right now? | 看她是不是现在还营业? |
[20:06] | Maybe she could move in. | 或许她应该搬进来. |
[20:09] | I think it’s getting kind of late, everybody. | 我认为有点晚了. |
[20:11] | Ray, you want to go up? | 雷,你想上去吗? |
[20:13] | We should… we should call Pamela, right? | 我们要… 我们要给帕梅拉打电话, 是吗? |
[20:15] | Uh no, I think some things are better left unexplored. | 噢.不,我认为 有些事还是不弄清楚的好. |
[20:18] | Because I’m sick. That’s sick what I said. | 因为我很恶心. 我刚才说的太恶心了. |
[20:20] | No no. I think you are just lazy. | 不,不,我认为 你就是有点懒. |
[20:23] | You think so? Yeah, I’m a lazy guy. | 你这么想的? 太好了, 我是个懒家伙. |
[20:26] | Sweet dreams. | 做个好梦. |
[20:28] | You want mommy to tuck you in? | 要妈妈帮你盖被子吗? |
[20:39] | Hey. | 嗨. |
[20:40] | Hey. What do you want? | 嗨,要干什么? |
[20:42] | Aw, nothing. I was just feeling a little guilty | 哦,没什么 就是感到点内疚 |
[20:45] | over my laughing at your predicament yesterday. | 昨天晚上嘲笑你的难堪. |
[20:48] | Well, you know, whatever. | 哦,你知道,无论如何. |
[20:50] | Debra and I talked it out. We’re fine now. | 我和黛布拉讲开了. 现在又和好了. |
[20:52] | That’s good, ’cause I was thinking about it, | 那就好, 因为我想的也是这个, |
[20:54] | and the truth is it’s good that you guys | 非常好的是你已经承认自己有问题了 |
[20:56] | acknowledged that you had a problem | |
[20:58] | and you took the right steps to deal with it. | 就可以采取正确的措施 来处理这些问题. |
[21:01] | Maybe I should have done that when I was married, huh? | 也许当我结婚的时候 我已经把这些事做好了 |
[21:03] | Hmm. All right, well, thanks. Thanks, man. | 嗯,好,好,谢谢你 谢谢你! |
[21:07] | Look, I know you’re feeling bad, so I got you something. | 瞧,我知道你现在心情很坏. 所以我给你带了件东西. |
[21:28] | Enjoy, you sick bastard. | 欣赏吧! 你这个恶心的混蛋. |