时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | www.tvsubtitles.net | |
[00:03] | Hey, kids, you’re getting marker on the table. | 嗨,孩子们,别写到桌子上去了! |
[00:07] | Ray, do something. | 雷,你帮帮忙 |
[00:09] | Don’t mark the table, kids. | 孩子,别写到桌子上去了. |
[00:14] | Here. Kids, use this newspaper as your mat. | 来,孩子们, 用这张报纸垫着写. |
[00:17] | Hey, come on. | 哎,别这样. |
[00:22] | For your information, I was reading something | 告诉你, 我正在看 |
[00:24] | that the President of the United States said. | 总统又说了些什么. |
[00:28] | Yeah? What did the president say to Marmaduke? | 啊? 总统给马默杜克州长下了什么命令? |
[00:33] | “Tell your wife to lighten up.” | “叫你老婆别天天装着一本正经” |
[00:38] | – Hey. – Hey, Robert. | – 嗨. – 嗨,罗伯特. |
[00:40] | Hey, kids. | 嗨,宝贝们. |
[00:41] | – Hi. – Hi, Uncle Robert. | – 嗨. – 嗨,罗伯特伯伯. |
[00:44] | I drew a picture of you, Uncle Robert. | 罗伯特伯伯,我给你画了幅画 |
[00:46] | Oh! | 哇! |
[00:48] | And that’s Mommy in the picture, too. | 我把妈咪也画进去了. |
[00:50] | Oh, great. And where is your dad? | 哇,太棒了. 上面怎么没你爸? |
[00:52] | I didn’t draw him. | 我没画他. |
[00:56] | May I keep this? | 送我收藏,好吗? |
[00:59] | Yeah, well, they’re not done yet. | 对,太棒了,不过他们还没有画完 |
[01:01] | They still gotta draw the bolts in your neck. | 你脖子上还缺根绳子. |
[01:13] | Now, that, Raymond, is not nice, | 雷蒙德,你太没风度了 |
[01:16] | and that’s why you’re not in the picture. | 所以画里没你. |
[01:20] | What is this? | 这写的啥? |
[01:21] | “As we honor Frank Barone’s memory, | “献给我敬爱的弗兰克.巴隆, |
[01:23] | we should also be honest about who he was in life | 我们在这里总结他的一生, 所说的一切绝无虚言 |
[01:26] | because he always believed in telling it like it is.” | 因为他生前最讨厌别人说谎.” |
[01:31] | That’s on the back of your picture? | 画背面写的? |
[01:33] | Michael, where’d you get that paper? | 迈克尔,纸从哪弄来的? |
[01:34] | From Daddy’s office. | 老爸的办公室. |
[01:38] | “Who he was in life…” “Honor Frank Barone’s memory…” | “他的一生…” “献给敬爱的弗兰克.巴隆…” |
[01:41] | This sounds like he’s… passed on. | 听起来他好像已经….驾鹤西去了. |
[01:50] | Michael, why would you write this? | 迈克尔,你为什么写这个? |
[02:28] | What the hell is that, man? | 这是怎么回事,伙计? |
[02:30] | It’s nothing. | 没什么. |
[02:32] | Sometimes when a sports star dies, | 当一位体育明星去世了 |
[02:35] | I write a column that’s like an appreciation for him. | 我一般会写个专栏,对他的一生进行积极评价 |
[02:38] | Oh, I see. Okay. Now it all makes sense, | 哦,我懂了, 听起来不错, |
[02:41] | except Dad isn’t a dead sports star. | 可爸爸不是去世的体育明星. |
[02:45] | Unless he got really good at hockey this morning | 除非他今早一起来,突然变成了乔丹 |
[02:48] | and then you killed him. | 然后你再杀了他. |
[02:49] | Look, I was writing a real appreciation | 我老是给别人写评价 |
[02:52] | for someone else, and l… | 所以我就… |
[02:54] | I don’t know. I just had some thoughts about what I might say for Dad. | 不知道怎么说,就是有时想要是给爸爸写, 应该怎么写 |
[02:58] | An appreciation of your father. Really? | 给你爸做个一生评价.对吧? |
[03:03] | And you know what I’d like to know? | 你知道我想知道什么? |
[03:04] | Why would you just assume that you get to do the eulogy? | 凭什么你会认为是你写悼词? |
[03:07] | What’s gonna be my job at the funeral, | 葬礼上的悼词应该我来写, |
[03:10] | keeping your screaming fans off the stage? | 你的任务是把那些疯狂的追星族赶出去! |
[03:17] | It’s not… | 不是… |
[03:19] | it’s not a eulogy. I jotted a few things down. | 那不是悼词. 就是随手写的. |
[03:21] | Oh, jotted. You jotted, did you? | 哦,随手写的. 你随手一写, |
[03:25] | There’s like eight paragraphs right here. | 就马上写了洋洋八段? |
[03:27] | Hey, I’m a professional writer, remember? | 哎,别忘了,我是职业作家? |
[03:29] | For me this is like doodling. | 对我来说,不过是小菜一碟. |
[03:31] | In fact, I wrote more than this. | 实话告诉你吧,我还写了一堆呢 |
[03:33] | Wait a minute. | 等等. |
[03:37] | Hey, guys, is this all that you drew? | 嗨,宝贝们,你们就画了这几张? |
[03:41] | No, we drew a lot. | 不,我们画了很多. |
[03:42] | Good, great. Where are the other pictures? | 好,太棒了. 那其他那些哪去了? |
[03:44] | We gave them to Grandma. | 我们送给奶奶了. |
[03:45] | No! | 完了! |
[03:52] | Daddy’s weird. | 老爸好怪哟. |
[04:02] | Oh. | 哦. |
[04:04] | – Hello, Raymond. – Hey. | – 你好,雷蒙德. – 嗨. |
[04:05] | Hello. | 你好. |
[04:09] | Uh, how’s everybody? | 嗯,大家都还好吧? |
[04:11] | Good. Are you hungry, dear? | 好呀. 亲爱的,你饿了吗? |
[04:13] | No no no no no. No, I’m okay. | 不,不,不. 我不饿. |
[04:16] | Oh, yeah. Yeah. You know what? I’ll get it. | 哦,对了. 你们知道吗? 我是来拿….. |
[04:18] | No, you do enough of that at home. Sit down. | 不要你做,你在家里已经干的够多了! 坐下! |
[04:21] | No, let me just see… let me see what’s in the Frigidaire. | 不用, 我就是看看… 看看冰箱里有什么. |
[04:23] | No, I’ll get it, I’ll get it. | 不用了,我来,我来拿. |
[04:26] | What would you like to eat, Raymond? | 雷蒙德,你要吃什么? |
[04:28] | Oh, I got lasagna. | 哦,我做了宽面. |
[04:32] | What else you got? | 你还做了什么? |
[04:35] | I got ham. Ooh, delicious. | 还有火腿. 很好吃的哟. |
[04:37] | I put a glaze of pineapple on it. | 我还在上面撒了菠萝. |
[04:42] | Okay. | 好了. |
[04:46] | You got any frozen treats? | 有冷饮吗? |
[04:49] | Yeah, I got some fudge pops. | 有,有汽水. |
[05:00] | Ma, I’ll be right back. I gotta go. | 妈,我马上回来. 突然想起了件事. |
[05:02] | I gotta put the thing in the thing. | 我要去放个东西. |
[05:04] | Hey, whoa. What are you doing with those? | 嗨,哇. 你拿画去干什么? |
[05:07] | Oh, yeah, these are the kids’ pictures. | 哦,对了,孩子们画的. |
[05:09] | I’ve just… I’m gonna frame them all. | 我就是… 我就是要去把它们装框裱起来. |
[05:12] | That chicken scratch? | 小兔崽子们瞎画的? |
[05:14] | What does it say to your children | 你把这些破玩意裱起来 |
[05:16] | if you frame even their worst crap? | 是想对孩子们说明什么? |
[05:20] | It says you love them. | 说明你爱他们. |
[05:24] | No, it says you love crap. | 不,说明你爱废物. |
[05:28] | Okay, all right, I’ll see ya. | 好了,一会儿见. |
[05:30] | Hey, hold on. You can’t take those. | 嗨,等等 你不能把画拿走. |
[05:32] | What? Why not? You just said they were crap. | 什么?为什么不能? 你不是说他们都是废物吗 |
[05:34] | Well, yes, I did, | 对,我是说过, |
[05:36] | but they’re my crap. | 不过,是属于我的废物. |
[05:39] | – I’m watching the game. – Okay. | – 我看比赛去了. – 好. |
[05:42] | You know what? I’m just gonna watch the game with Dad. | 听着? 我和爸爸一块去看比赛去了. |
[05:45] | He doesn’t have it. | 不在他手里. |
[05:47] | What? | 什么? |
[05:48] | The picture you’re looking for. | 你要找的那张画. |
[05:52] | What… what are you talking about? | 什么… 你说的什么意思? |
[05:54] | The one with your father’s eulogy on the back. | 有张画,后面有你爸的悼词. |
[05:56] | Oh! Did he see it? | 哦,他看到了吗? |
[05:58] | Of course not! | 当然没看到! |
[06:00] | Look, I know it’s awful and it’s morbid | 嗯,我知道很糟糕, 也很恐怖 |
[06:04] | and it’s weird. | 还很恶心. |
[06:06] | Uh-huh. Just tell me one thing: | 啊哈. 告诉我一件事: |
[06:09] | Where’s mine? | 我的悼词呢? |
[06:14] | What? | 什么? |
[06:16] | You wrote a tribute for your father. | 你给你爸爸写了颂词. |
[06:19] | Where’s mine? | 我的呢? |
[06:20] | It’s not a tribute. It’s just… | 不是颂词. 就是… |
[06:23] | I doodled a couple things. It’s nothing. | 就是随手瞎画的. 没任何意思. |
[06:25] | Uh-huh. So I don’t get one. | 嗯哼. 就是没给我写了? |
[06:30] | Ma, this is a eulogy. | 妈,这是悼词. |
[06:32] | I didn’t write yours because… | 没给你写,是因为… |
[06:34] | because even thinking about it would make me too too sad. | 因为一想到这,我都会很很难受的 |
[06:39] | Oh oh… sweet. | 哦…..宝贝. |
[06:43] | I’d like to see something by Wednesday. | 星期三之前,我要看到我的悼词. |
[06:53] | She wants me to write her eulogy now. | 她要我现在给她写悼词. |
[06:55] | Ray, she’s gonna want you in the coffin with her. | 雷,她还想和你一块进棺材呢! |
[07:02] | Yeah, well, I’d rather not do that either. | 好了,真不该胡写! |
[07:06] | Why did you have to write your father’s eulogy? | 你为什么要给你爸写悼词? |
[07:09] | It’s like a writing challenge. | 好像一个写作上的挑战. |
[07:12] | A challenge? | 挑战? |
[07:13] | Yeah… | 对… |
[07:14] | How do you make people miss that guy? | 你怎么写才能让大家怀念这个浑人? |
[07:19] | See, it’s all about… | 听着,这就需要… |
[07:22] | well, I mean, this is kind of technical writer stuff. | 恩,就是需要一些写作技巧了. |
[07:25] | Try me. | 说出来我听听. |
[07:26] | Okay. | 好. |
[07:28] | Everybody thinks that my father is, well, a jerk. | 所有人都知道我父亲是个…..浑球 |
[07:33] | How technical. | 怎么修饰 ? |
[07:35] | So you start by talking about his jerk-like qualities, | 所以你一开始要说大家一贯对他的看法 |
[07:39] | which everyone agrees with, | 就是他怎么怎么浑, |
[07:41] | but it also makes ’em feel a little guilty | 但是他们一定感到有点愧疚 |
[07:43] | because he’s laying there dead and all. | 因为他已经死了,静静的躺在棺材里. |
[07:45] | And that’s when I hit ’em with an example | 这时候我就举一个例子 说明他其实也有可爱的一面 |
[07:47] | of him being sweet. | |
[07:49] | And then it’s, “Boo-hoo. | 然后,他们就,嚎啕大哭了. |
[07:52] | Frank, we hardly knew ye.” | 还说“弗兰克,我们错怪你了”。 |
[07:58] | And that example of sweet is? | 你能举出他可爱的例子? |
[08:00] | You think I don’t got it. I got it. | 你一定认为我举不出来. 嗯哼,我真有一个. |
[08:04] | When Robert and I were kids, we had this bunny | 我和罗伯特还是小孩子的时候 我们有只小兔子 |
[08:06] | we kept in a cage in the back. | 我们把它养在后院的一个笼子里. |
[08:08] | I named him Hoppy. | 我给它取名叫哈比. |
[08:10] | Hoppy? | 哈比? |
[08:11] | I’m a writer. | 我是个作家. |
[08:15] | Anyway… | 无论如何… |
[08:17] | my dad, he always told me he hated him. | 我爸爸,他总是跟我们说他讨厌兔子 |
[08:20] | But then one day in the middle of the night | 但是有天午夜 |
[08:23] | I come down and get some juice, | 我下楼找果汁喝, |
[08:25] | and I go in the kitchen and I look out the window, | 我进了厨房,透过厨房的窗户 |
[08:27] | and I see him there. | 我看见我爸了. |
[08:29] | And he’s got the cage open, | 他把养兔子的笼子打开了, |
[08:31] | and he’s sitting down next to it, petting Hoppy. | 他坐在笼子旁边,用手抚摸哈比. |
[08:35] | He was… he was being all… gentle. | 他表现….表现 表现的…..特别温柔 |
[08:40] | So I don’t know, I just… | 不知道怎么形容,就是… |
[08:42] | something about seeing him like that, | 他当时那个样子, |
[08:45] | it just stayed with me. | 一直在我心中,挥之不去. |
[08:48] | I guess I just like thinking about him like that. | 也许我一直希望他就是那样一个人. |
[08:54] | See? I told you it’s good stuff! | 哈? 跟你说过,他有可爱的一面吧! |
[09:01] | That’s so sad. | 挺伤感的. |
[09:03] | Well, that’s what you want in a eulogy. | 对,悼词要的就是这个效果. |
[09:07] | The guy’s dead. | 那家伙死了. |
[09:13] | No, it’s sad because, what, it’s been 35 years? | 不,伤感是因为… 这件事已经35年了吧? |
[09:18] | You… you never told him this, did you? | 你… 你从没跟他说过, 对不对? |
[09:20] | Told him what, about petting the bunny? | 说什么, 说他爱小兔子? |
[09:22] | Yeah, you gotta tell him that you saw him | 对,你应该告诉他你看到的 |
[09:25] | and how it made you feel. | 还有这件事对你的影响. |
[09:27] | Are you new here? | 你是新来的吧? |
[09:38] | Ray, you have to talk to him about this. | 雷,你应该跟他说. |
[09:40] | No, I’m not! | 不,我不说! |
[09:41] | So the only way you could have a nice conversation | 你是不是要他死了后 |
[09:43] | with your father is if he’s dead. | 才跟他好好谈心. |
[09:45] | So you see my problem. | 你也知道难呀. |
[09:56] | Hey, the kids marked the table. | 嗨,孩子们画上了桌子. |
[10:03] | I won the lottery… 20 bucks. | 中奖了… 20 美元 |
[10:04] | Congratulations, Frank. | 恭喜你,弗兰克 |
[10:06] | Yeah, congratulations. | 同喜同喜 |
[10:07] | That’s what a person says, | 这才是人话, |
[10:08] | not what the banshee over there says. | 可街对面的女巫婆说: |
[10:11] | “I told you not to buy those things at the drugstore. | “跟你说了,别在药店买彩票, |
[10:13] | Where’s my prescription?” | 我的处方哪去了?” |
[10:18] | You didn’t get her prescription? | 你没带回她的处方单? |
[10:20] | She’ll be fine. | 她身体好的很. |
[10:23] | Look, I won. I reinvested. | 中奖后. 我把奖金又买了彩票. |
[10:25] | I already scratched five, but I’m having a bum streak. | 我已经刮了五张了, 一无所获. |
[10:29] | I need to change up. Here, you scratch. | 为了加快进度. 给, 你也刮刮. |
[10:34] | I get a cut, right? | 有好处吗? |
[10:35] | 10%. | |
[10:36] | But if we win big, no one tells your mother | 中了大奖,要等到我和哈里特.里奇曼 私奔到里约热内罗后 才告诉你妈. |
[10:39] | till I’m in Rio with Harriet Lichtman. | |
[10:43] | Take Ray with you. He likes Harriet Lichtman. | 你带上雷. 他也喜欢哈里特.里奇曼. |
[10:50] | Aw… nothin’. | 没中. |
[10:52] | Nothin’. | 没中. |
[10:54] | Nothin’. | 没中. |
[10:55] | Aw, it’s rigged. | 啊,被耍了! |
[10:56] | Stupid New York State humps. | 这帮sb纽约佬. |
[10:59] | Oh, look at that. | 哦,想开点. |
[11:00] | You think you’re gonna win, then you don’t. | 他们的目的 |
[11:02] | That’s how they get you. | 就是要你想中奖又中不了. |
[11:28] | Hey, Dad, remember… | 嗨,爸爸,记得吗… |
[11:29] | remember that bunny that me and Robert had? | 还记得我和罗伯特养的 那只小兔子吗? |
[11:32] | Sure. That thing stank. | 当然记得那个臭东西. |
[11:35] | I think I named it Hoppy. | 我给它取了名字叫哈比. |
[11:37] | I hated it. | 我讨厌它. |
[11:39] | It’s weird, you know, it’s silly… | 不可思议的是, 当然, 也很无聊的是… |
[11:41] | I think I saw you petting him once. | 我见过你抚摸它. |
[11:43] | What? | 什么? |
[11:46] | Yeah yeah, you were petting the bunny. | 对,对, 你抚摸小兔子. |
[11:48] | What, are you on drugs? | 你是不是吸毒了? |
[11:52] | No no, I remember. I was like eight years old | 不,不,我记得很清楚. 好像是我8岁的时候, |
[11:55] | and I came downstairs to get some juice, | 有天我到楼下找果汁喝, |
[11:57] | and I saw you petting it. | 我看见你抚摸小兔子. |
[11:58] | Maybe you came downstairs to get some drugs. | 可能你要下楼找毒品抽吧. |
[12:03] | Frank, it’s a nice memory. He thinks it’s sweet. | 弗兰克,这是个很美好的记忆呀. 他认为这个记忆很温馨呀 |
[12:08] | I don’t give a rat’s tail what he thinks. | 我不可能抚摸那个长得象耗子似的东西 |
[12:10] | It never happened. | 没这种可能. |
[12:12] | What are you making a big deal for? | 好了,爸爸, 为什么搞得像什么似的? |
[12:14] | – Because you make things up. – I don’t think so. | – 因为你捏造事实. – 我没捏造. |
[12:16] | Frank, Ray’s trying to share something with you. | 弗兰克,雷就是想和你分享….. |
[12:20] | Share a lie? | 分享谎言? |
[12:22] | No no. About you. | 不,不是的. 是关于你. |
[12:25] | When he saw you pet that bunny… | 当他看见你抚摸小兔子的时候… |
[12:27] | I didn’t pet a bunny. | 我没抚摸过小兔子. |
[12:28] | Frank, you don’t understand. | 弗兰克,你没懂得….. |
[12:30] | I never pet a bunny! | 我没有抚摸过小兔子! |
[12:32] | Debra, forget about it. | 黛布拉,别说了. |
[12:33] | No. Frank, what is wrong with you? | 不,弗兰克, 你怎么了? |
[12:36] | You showed a gentle side to yourself. | 你应该向我们表现你温和的一面. |
[12:38] | Why do I come here? | 为什么跑这来了? |
[12:39] | I give you a chance to win millions, | 我让你有中百万美元大奖的机会, |
[12:41] | you give me this! | 你却给我捏造故事! |
[12:42] | Dad, never mind. | 爸爸,没什么. |
[12:44] | No, you never mind! | 不,你当然是没什么了! |
[12:45] | Give me the tickets. The deal is off. | 把彩票还我. 交易取消了. |
[12:47] | I don’t share anything with liars. | 我不和骗子分享任何东西. |
[13:06] | Are you sure he wasn’t punching the bunny? | 你确信他当时不是在锤兔子? |
[13:15] | – Okay. – Hi, Grandma! | – 到了. – 嗨,奶奶! |
[13:17] | Here you go, Marie… a load of trouble for the night. | 玛丽…… 今晚又给你添麻烦了 |
[13:19] | Oh, they’re no trouble. | 哦,他们可不是麻烦. |
[13:20] | I made some cookies. | 我做了些饼干. |
[13:22] | Hurry before Uncle Robert and Grandpa eat them all. | 快去!再不去,你爷爷和罗伯特伯伯 就把那些饼干全消灭了. |
[13:25] | – Cookies! – Yay! | – 饼干! – 呀! |
[13:28] | No no! Get back! | 不,不! 出去! |
[13:32] | Thanks for sitting, Marie. | 玛丽,谢谢你帮我们看孩子. |
[13:34] | Yeah, thanks, Ma. | 是,妈妈,太谢谢你了. |
[13:35] | Hey, how’s Dad doing? | 嗯,爸爸怎么样了? |
[13:37] | You didn’t tell him about the eulogy, did you? | 你没告诉他悼词的事吧, 是不是? |
[13:39] | No. Why? | 没有,怎么了? |
[13:41] | Because ever since he got back yesterday, | 因为他昨天从你那回来后, |
[13:43] | he’s been in a terrible mood. | 心情就特别糟糕. |
[13:45] | Debra, did you give him something to eat? | 黛布拉,你是不是给他吃什么东西了? |
[13:51] | No. | 没有. |
[13:53] | Debra made me bring up the bunny story with Dad. | 黛布拉让我提爸爸抚摸小兔子的事 |
[13:57] | Frank got all angry and pretended it didn’t happen. | 弗兰克就非常生气, 还假装没发生过似的 |
[14:00] | Why? It’s a lovely story. He’s such an idiot. | 为什么?多温馨的一个故事呀. 他这个白痴. |
[14:05] | Marie, the guys are coming over. We’re going to the lodge. | 玛丽,那些家伙要来了, 我们要去活动室了. |
[14:08] | What do you two want? | 你们俩又想干什么? |
[14:10] | – Listen, Frank… – Let me. | – 听着,弗兰克… – 我来. |
[14:12] | Dad, I’m sorry I brought up the thing yesterday. | 爸爸,我对我昨天所说的感到抱歉. |
[14:15] | I must have remembered wrong. | 我一定是记错了. |
[14:17] | You have nothing to apologize about, Raymond. | 雷蒙德,你不需要道歉的. |
[14:19] | It’s a very sweet story. | 这是个很温馨的故事. |
[14:22] | What story? | 什么故事? |
[14:23] | The time your father pet the bunny. | 你爸抚摸小兔子的那次. |
[14:25] | I did not! | 我没干过! |
[14:26] | Hoppy? You pet Hoppy? | 哈比? 你抚摸过哈比? |
[14:28] | No! | 没有! |
[14:30] | Why would you deny that? | 有什么好否认的? |
[14:31] | Exactly. | 就是. |
[14:32] | Aw, you pet Hoppy. That’s so sweet. | 啊,你抚摸哈比 太美好了. |
[14:35] | You want a cookie? I’m gonna get you a cookie. | 要吃饼干吗? 我去给你拿块饼干. |
[14:38] | Get away from me! | 滚开! |
[14:40] | You happy? Look what you did. | 高兴了吧? 瞧你都干了些什么. |
[14:42] | I’m sorry. | 对不起. |
[14:44] | Hello, everybody. | 大家好. |
[14:46] | Hi, Stan. Hi, Garvin. | 好,斯坦, 好,佳文 |
[14:48] | Hey, Ray’s here! | 嗨,雷也在这! |
[14:50] | Ha ha ha! | 哈哈哈! |
[14:52] | Hey. Hello, guys. | 嗨,你们好,伙计们. |
[14:54] | You ready, Frank? | 弗兰克,准备好了吗? |
[14:55] | You’re damn right I’m ready. | 现在才来 我早就准备好了 |
[14:56] | I’d go anywhere to get out of here. | 只要能离开这,去哪里都可以. |
[14:58] | Hey, Frank, that handball tournament starts next week. | 嗨,弗兰克,手球比赛下星期开始 |
[15:01] | – You in? – Yeah, I’m in. | – 你参加吗? – 我当然参加. |
[15:03] | You’re gonna have to go up against Bullethead. | 你的对手是”铁头” |
[15:06] | I can beat that guy on my worst day. | 发挥再差,打他都是小意思 |
[15:08] | Oh, yeah, you’re the toughest, Frank. | 对没错 你是最强壮的,弗兰克 |
[15:10] | Damn straight. | 说的没错. |
[15:12] | Hey, you leave this at the lodge? | 嗨,你把这个落在活动室里了? |
[15:23] | What the hell is this? | 这是什么玩意儿? |
[15:26] | I think you know what it is. | 我认为你肯定知道 |
[15:28] | And I think you know what to do. | 我认为你也知道该干什么了 |
[15:33] | Oh, that’s adorable. | 哦,太可爱了. |
[15:35] | Get outta here! | 给我滚出去! |
[15:36] | You’re telling everyone your lies. | 告诉大家你在撒谎. |
[15:38] | I didn’t tell them anything! | 我没和他们说过! |
[15:40] | It’s the talk of the lodge! | 这是今天活动的主要话题 |
[15:42] | How you’d go in the backyard and sing songs to the bunny | 你在后花园给小兔子怎么唱得? |
[15:45] | and rub nosies with it. | 还和小兔子碰鼻子吧. |
[15:51] | Rub noses with the bunny! | 和小兔子碰鼻子! |
[15:58] | There never was any bunny! | 从没有过什么小兔子! |
[16:00] | – Who told you this? – My wife. | – 谁告诉你的? – 我老婆. |
[16:02] | How the hell does she know anything about this? | 她究竟是怎么知道这件事的? |
[16:04] | Your wife. She knows how to get the word out. | 你老婆说的, 她知道怎么广播各种消息. |
[16:07] | It’s like tom-toms. | 说得抑扬顿挫呢. |
[16:09] | Frank pet a bunny. | Frank pet a bunny. 弗兰克抚摸小兔子 弗兰克抚摸小兔子 |
[16:12] | You’re telling people this? | 你告诉他们的? |
[16:14] | Frank, you should be proud of it. | 弗兰克,你应该为之感到自豪 |
[16:17] | Finally you’re loveable. | 其实你挺可爱的. |
[16:19] | Would you stop?! | 停下来?! |
[16:21] | I am not loveable, all right?! | 我不可爱, 好不好?! |
[16:24] | I am not sweet! I fought in Korea! | 我也不温馨t! 我参加过朝鲜战争! |
[16:25] | I am no bunny-petter! | 我也没抚摸过兔子! |
[16:27] | Then why would Ray put it in your eulogy? | 那雷为什么在你的悼词中说你干过? |
[16:34] | My what? | 我的什么? |
[16:36] | – I can explain, Dad. – Don’t, Robert. | – 爸爸,我知道是怎么回事. – 罗伯特,别….. |
[16:38] | Apparently Raymond, as sort of a fun hobby, | 显然是雷蒙德有种嗜好 |
[16:42] | fantasizes about what he’ll say upon your demise. | 幻想有天你死了,他要为你写点啥 |
[16:47] | – What?! – Oh, yes. He wrote a eulogy for you, | – 什么?! – 哦,对了,他给你写了悼词, |
[16:51] | and he’s ready to go at a moment’s notice… | 无论你什么时候死掉,他都可以马上 |
[16:55] | if you are. | 去念他写的悼词. |
[17:00] | You’re planning my death? | 你都在计划我死掉了? |
[17:02] | – No no! – Just your funeral. | – 没有,没有! – 只是你的葬礼. |
[17:11] | Ray, you’d better go. | 雷,最好马上跟过去. |
[17:17] | I’m stilly waiting for my eulogy, Raymond. | 雷蒙德,我还在等我的悼词呢 |
[17:23] | See ya, Ray! I like those pants on you! | 再见,雷! 好喜欢你今天穿的裤子! |
[17:33] | Dad. | 爸爸. |
[17:36] | Hey, Dad, can I talk to you? | 嗨,爸爸,能和你谈谈吗? |
[17:37] | Can’t you see I’m busy? | 没看见我正忙着吗? |
[17:42] | You’re hitting a license plate with a hammer. | 用锤子锤牌照?. |
[17:44] | I’m personalizing it. | 我爱干,你管呢. |
[17:46] | Look, Dad, you weren’t supposed to hear the eulogy. | 听着,爸爸,我没想到你会知道悼词的事? |
[17:50] | Yeah, I guess I screwed you up by not being dead. | 对,我没死是不是让你的计划破产了 |
[17:53] | Come on, I was just… | 别这样,我就是… |
[17:56] | I was writing it for myself, all right? I don’t want you to die. | 那是我为自己写的悼词,行了吧? 我可不想你死. |
[17:59] | I don’t care what your screwed-up reason | 我才不关心你处于什么动机 |
[18:02] | for writing a funeral speech was. | 去写悼词. |
[18:05] | I hated that bunny! | 我恨那个小兔子! |
[18:07] | And by the way, you never cleaned the cage. | 顺便告诉你, 你们从来不清理那个笼子. |
[18:09] | It was dirty. | 里面脏死了. |
[18:11] | You kids… “Daddy, buy me a bunny. | 你们两个… “爸爸,给我买个小兔子. |
[18:14] | We’ll take care of it.” | 我们一定好好照顾它的.” |
[18:17] | I was lied to. | 我被骗了. |
[18:18] | I was eight. | 我才8岁. |
[18:21] | And already a liar. | 已经是个老骗子了. |
[18:25] | All right, Dad, I’m sorry. | 好了,爸爸, 对不起. |
[18:28] | I had to pet that bunny… every night. | 我必须去清理那个小兔子… 每天晚上. |
[18:31] | – Every night? – Every night! | – 每天晚上? – 每天晚上! |
[18:34] | The damn bunny needed some attention. | 那个该死的兔子需要我去关心. |
[18:36] | That’s the thanks I get. Now I’ve lost everything. | 可我得到的回报却是: 我失去了一切. |
[18:39] | Lost what? What did you lose? | 失去什么了? 你失去什么了? |
[18:41] | Oh, not much… just my reputation as a man. | 对,失去的是不多… 就是我作为男人的尊严. |
[18:44] | Come on, look, those guys, they’re only teasing you. | 别逗了,听着, 那些家伙只是逗逗你而已 |
[18:47] | Listen to me. I’m the tough one. | 听我说. 我们整个团体都认为 |
[18:50] | That’s how the community sees me. | 我是个坚强的人. |
[18:52] | What community? | 什么团体? |
[18:54] | You’re in a steam room in a lodge with six naked guys. | 就是你们在桑拿房里一块裸泳的六个家伙? |
[18:58] | That’s my community. | 那就是我的团体. |
[19:00] | And everyone’s got their thing. | 我们每个人都有一个特长. |
[19:02] | Stan’s got the brains, Garvin’s got the looks, | 斯坦有个聪明的大脑, 佳文有个漂亮的脸蛋, |
[19:05] | and I’m the tough one. | 而我有颗坚强的心. |
[19:07] | Yeah, all right. | 好了. |
[19:08] | First of all, Dad, with the looks, | 爸爸,首先就长相来说 |
[19:10] | I’m gonna declare it a three-way tie. | 你们是伯仲之间. |
[19:13] | I can’t talk to you. | 我不和你说话了. |
[19:16] | Come on, you can’t talk to me? | 别这样, 你不和我说话? |
[19:18] | Why do you think I wrote the eulogy | 你知道我为什么要在悼词中 |
[19:20] | with the stupid bunny story? | 加入那该死的兔子的故事? |
[19:21] | That’s what I’d like to know. | 我也想知道为什么. |
[19:23] | You know, I know some things about you | 我要告诉你,我也知道你的一些 |
[19:25] | you wouldn’t want me telling everybody. | 你不想外人知道的小故事. |
[19:27] | That’s different, Dad. | 爸爸,那不一样. |
[19:28] | No no no, it’s a good story. | 不,不,不, 故事非常精彩. |
[19:30] | – I go up to the attic one day… – All right, Dad. | – 有一天我登上了阁楼… – 好了,爸爸. |
[19:32] | …and I turned on the light, and imagine my surprise… | …我打开了灯, 我大吃一惊… |
[19:35] | That’s different, Dad! | 这是两码事,爸爸! |
[19:36] | No, it’s not! | 不,不是! |
[19:38] | I’m telling you, I hate that bunny story! | 我就是要告诉你, 我狠小兔子的故事! |
[19:41] | Why the hell would you want to remember me like that? | 你究竟为什么要提醒我这个故事? |
[19:43] | I wanted you to know I was tough! | 我要告诉你 我意志坚强! |
[19:45] | I worked hard at that! | 为了这个目标,我一直在努力! |
[19:47] | All right, look, the bunny thing, | 好了,听着, 小兔子的事, |
[19:49] | the only reason I even remember it | 我记得它的唯一原因就是 |
[19:51] | is ’cause it’s so unlike you. | 因为那不是平常的你 |
[19:53] | You were the toughest son of a bitch I ever knew. | 你是我认识的最坚强的混蛋. |
[19:58] | You gonna put that in? | 你要把这句话写进悼词? |
[20:09] | I could. | 可能吧. |
[20:11] | Write it down before you forget it. | 那快写呀. 千万别忘了 |
[20:16] | All right. | 遵命. |
[20:17] | And I’ll… I’ll take the bunny thing out. | 还有,我会…..我会把兔子的故事去掉的 |
[20:20] | No no no no. | 不,不,不,不. |
[20:21] | Maybe leave that in. | 还是留着吧. |
[20:23] | Yeah? | 啊? |
[20:25] | No, I don’t know. I’m not sure now. | 我不知道. 我现在也有点不确信了. |
[20:28] | You know what? Surprise me. | 你知道怎么了? 我也有点惊喜. |
[20:42] | Ma, I think I’ve come up with something you might like | 妈,我给你写了点东西, 你也许会喜欢 |
[20:46] | for your eulogy. | 你的悼词. |
[20:53] | “What can I say about my dear mother?” | “怎么评价我亲爱的妈妈呢?” |
[20:57] | Oh, Robbie. | 哦,罗比. |
[20:59] | Robbie, that’s so very nice. | 罗比,写得太好了. |
[21:03] | But Raymond is the writer. | 但是雷蒙德才是作家 |
[21:08] | And besides, you’re going to be very busy that day. | 而且我死的那天,你也会很忙. |
[21:12] | You’re a policeman. | 你是个警察. |
[21:13] | I’m gonna need you for my motorcade, | 我需要你用警车开道, |
[21:15] | to stop all the traffic. | 还要疏导开所有的车辆. |
[21:18] | Sweet. | 亲爱的. |
[21:31] | “What can I say about Raymond? | “怎么写雷蒙德呢? |
[21:39] | One day I went up to the attic…” | 有一天,当我走上阁楼…” |