时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | www.tvsubtitles.net | |
[00:01] | Debra’s not here right now. | 黛布拉现在不在家. |
[00:03] | May I take a message? Cindy? | 我可以帮你带个消息吗? 辛迪? |
[00:06] | All right. All right, dear. Debra went out tonight. | 对,对. 黛布拉晚上出去了. |
[00:11] | And Raymond did, too. | 雷蒙德也出去了. |
[00:12] | Although they went to different places. | 然而他们去的不是一个地方 |
[00:15] | On a Saturday night. | 还是在周六的晚上. |
[00:18] | Do you think that seems odd? | 你觉得奇怪吗? |
[00:21] | It seems odd to me. | 我觉得奇怪. |
[00:24] | Do you and your husband go to different places? | 你和你丈夫分头行动吗? |
[00:28] | You’re not? | 你还单身? |
[00:29] | Oh well, I have another son… Robbie. | 哦, 我还有一个儿子… 叫罗比. |
[00:33] | Oh, I’ll tell him you called. | 哦,我会告诉他你来电话了. |
[00:35] | All right, dear. Bye-bye. | 好了,亲爱的. 再见. |
[00:37] | Hi, Marie. Who was that? | 嗨,玛丽. 谁呀? |
[00:39] | That’s for Robbie. | 找罗比的. |
[00:43] | So how was your night? | 晚上过得如何? |
[00:45] | Oh, it was just a great lecture. | 哦,讲座太棒了. |
[00:47] | I learned so much about the Amazon. | 我学到了很多关于亚马逊河的知识. |
[00:49] | Linda’s cousin wrote this book, | 这本书是琳达的表哥写的, |
[00:50] | and he’s a terrific speaker. | 他口才太棒了. |
[00:51] | How are the kids? | 孩子们呢? |
[00:53] | Oh, they’re fine. They don’t know. | 哦,他们很好. 他们不知道…… |
[00:57] | Know what? | 知道什么? |
[00:58] | About you and Raymond going your separate ways tonight. | 你和雷蒙德今晚分头行动的事. |
[01:02] | Oh, Marie, it’s no big deal. | 哦,玛丽. 这没什么 |
[01:04] | Ray didn’t wanna come to the bookstore, so he did what he wanted. | 雷不想去书店, 所以他就去干他想干的事去了. |
[01:07] | I guess that’s what they call an “open marriage.” | 我猜这就是他们说的”开放婚姻” |
[01:12] | Come on, Marie. You go out without Frank once in a while. | 好了,玛丽,你不是也偶尔自己单独行动, 不带富兰克吗? |
[01:15] | That’s not open marriage, that’s escape. | 我那不是开放婚姻, 我是逃避婚姻. |
[01:20] | No, I mean, come on. How do you get a rash there? | 不,我的意思是 你今天怎么这么莽撞呀? |
[01:24] | Hey, we’re back. | 嗨,我们回来了. |
[01:26] | Thank God he came back. | 感谢上帝,他终于回来了. |
[01:29] | Hi, Mrs. B. Hi, Deb. | 嗨,巴隆太太, 嗨,黛比 |
[01:31] | Hey. You guys have a good time? | 嗨,你们晚上玩得高兴吧? |
[01:32] | Ask your husband. You beat how many people in a row at air hockey? | 问你老公去, 今晚玩空中曲棍球,你一口气打败了多少人? |
[01:35] | 11. | |
[01:36] | 11. Way to go, Cubby, huh? | 11. 干得不错,小意思,是吧? |
[01:39] | Debra had a good time tonight, too. | 黛布拉晚上也玩得很爽. |
[01:41] | Oh, yeah, that’s right. | 哦,对,那很好呀. |
[01:42] | How was it? How’d your thing go? | 怎么样? 你玩得怎么样? |
[01:44] | Oh, I loved it. He signed my book. | 哦,我太高兴了. 他给我在书上签了名. |
[01:45] | He. | 是男的”他”. |
[01:48] | Yeah, that’s right. Dr. Everett Munce. | 对,不错 是埃弗雷特.芒斯博士 |
[01:50] | A doctor. | 还是个博士. |
[01:58] | Hey, Ma, you got any food over at the house? | 嗨,妈妈,那边家里有吃的吗? |
[01:59] | – Why? – We’re kind of starving. | – 什么? – 我们有点饿了. |
[02:01] | I thought maybe you could make something for me and Gianni. | 我本想你也许能给我和杰安利准备点吃的 |
[02:03] | I’ve been thinking of you in an apron all night, Mrs. B. | 巴隆太太,我还认为你整个晚上都在厨房准备呢? |
[02:08] | Well, I do have food, but don’t you need me here? | 对,我是有准备吃的了, 但你们不想我呆在这里吗? |
[02:13] | I don’t think so. | 我是不想. |
[02:16] | Oh, all right. | 哦,好吧. |
[02:19] | I’m right across the street if you need to talk, Ray. | 雷,如果你要找我, 我就在街对面! |
[02:22] | And remember… I love you. | 要记得… 我爱你. |
[02:27] | You’re on my foot. | 你踩着我了. |
[02:29] | Oh. | 哦. |
[02:36] | What’s that? What’s with my mother? | 怎么了? 我妈是怎么了? |
[02:38] | She’s just flipping out ’cause we didn’t go out together tonight. | 因为我们晚上没有一块出去玩, 所以她有点精神错乱. |
[02:41] | Why? You having an affair with the bookstore guy? | 为什么?你和书店的那家伙有了一腿? |
[02:44] | Yeah. He’s 60 years old, | 是,他60岁了, |
[02:46] | has one eye, and smells of the jungle. | 是个独眼龙, 身上还有丛林里面的那种味道. |
[02:50] | Yeah, that’s how you like it. | 是了,正是你喜欢的类型. |
[02:56] | That’s right. | 没错. |
[02:58] | And next week is the second part of the lecture. | 下周是讲座的第二个部分. |
[03:01] | What do you mean? You gonna go again? | 你什么意思? 再去听一次? |
[03:02] | Yeah. That’s not a problem, is it? | 对,有问题吗? |
[03:05] | No no, it’s no problem. It’s just… what am I gonna do? | 没,没问题. 就是… 那我该去哪? |
[03:08] | I thought you could go out with the guys again. | 我本想你还能和那些家伙一块去玩. |
[03:10] | Oh, yeah. Yeah, great. | 哦,是 对,很好. |
[03:11] | Great. | 很好. |
[03:16] | What’s the matter, Ray? | 怎么了,雷? |
[03:18] | Oh, nothing. Hmm. | 没什么,. |
[03:21] | Ray, what is it? | 雷,怎么了? |
[03:23] | Nothing. It’s… I don’t know. | 没什么,就是… 我不知道. |
[03:25] | Going out with the guys… I mean, it was great. | 和那些家伙一块玩… 我的意思是,是挺好玩的. |
[03:27] | It was fun. Really really fun. | 还很有趣. 真的真的很有趣. |
[03:31] | But? | 但是? |
[03:32] | It wasn’t so much fun. | 也不是很好玩. |
[03:38] | I don’t know. I mean… | 不知道怎么说,就是… |
[03:39] | something about it… something was missing. | 就是有点… 就是感觉缺少点什么. |
[03:43] | What do you mean? | 你指的是缺少什么? |
[03:47] | You mean me? | 缺少我? |
[03:49] | No. | 不是. |
[03:57] | No, I was… | 不,我是… |
[03:59] | I mean, we did the same stuff we always do. | 我的意思是, 这帮人搞来搞去就是那些花样. |
[04:02] | You know, Gianni was doing this thing… | 你知道, 杰安利总是.. |
[04:04] | he drops ice cubes in front of him. | 将冰块水滴在我的前面. |
[04:06] | “Hey, look, an Eskimo peeing.” | “嗨,看,爱斯基摩人撒尿了.” |
[04:07] | And, you know, I mean, it was funny, | 你要知道, 我想说的是,其实挺有趣的, |
[04:11] | and I used to laugh at it, but… | 过去我总是哈哈大笑,但… |
[04:14] | It’s lost its magic? | 失去对你的吸引力了? |
[04:15] | Yeah. Yeah. | 对,对. |
[04:18] | We had the buffalo wings I like, | 我们去吃我喜欢的布法罗鸡翅, |
[04:19] | and we did the air hockey. | 去打我们喜欢的空中曲棍球. |
[04:22] | But I don’t know, something about it… | 但我不知道怎么了, 就是有点… |
[04:24] | it’s not the same as it was. | 和原来的感觉不太一样了. |
[04:26] | Oh my God. | 哦,天哪. |
[04:29] | You’re growing up. | 你终于长大了. |
[04:37] | No! | 胡说! |
[04:39] | No. I probably got a flu or something. | 不,我也许是得了流感. |
[04:42] | No. No, that’s why you don’t like doing | 不,不, 你为什么现在不喜欢 |
[04:44] | all those stupid things you used to do. | 你原来喜欢做的那些蠢事了. |
[04:46] | You’re changing, you’re maturing. | 就是因为你在逐渐变化, 你正在成熟. |
[04:49] | No, it’s a good thing, Ray. | 雷,这是个好事. |
[04:51] | You’ve become a man. | 你已经成为一个男人了. |
[04:55] | You know why you just said | 你知道为什么你刚才说 |
[04:57] | you had a bad time doing all those things? | 你对做那些事不感兴趣了吗? |
[04:59] | Because you’ve outgrown them. | 因为你比他们成熟了 |
[05:02] | You know I’m right, don’t you? | 你知道我说我说的没错,对吧? |
[05:06] | Crap, maybe you are. | nnd,也许你是正确的. |
[05:09] | Oh my God! I have been waiting for this! Oh! | 哦,天啦! 我一直在等着这一天的到来! |
[05:18] | Listen listen listen! Come to the lecture with me on Saturday. | 听着,听着,听着! 周六和我一块去听讲座. |
[05:21] | – No. What? – Oh no, wait. Listen. | – 不去,没意思? -哦,不,听我说. |
[05:23] | That’s what adults do. | 那才是成人应该干的. |
[05:25] | They use their head, and they think. | 用自己的脑袋想问题! |
[05:27] | Oh, you’re gonna like this. You’re ready for this. | 哦,你一定会喜欢的. 其实你早就为今天做好准备了! |
[05:30] | You are a mature adult. | 你已经是个成年人了. |
[05:33] | Okay. | 好吧. |
[05:35] | It would be kind of cool to see a guy with one eye. | 去看下那个独眼龙也许挺酷的 |
[05:44] | Hey. | 嗨. |
[05:45] | Hey, Debra. Hi. | 嗨,黛布拉. |
[05:47] | Ray, you came. | 雷,你来了. |
[05:49] | Yep, I’m here. | 对,我来了. |
[05:50] | You look so nice. | 你今天看起来太帅了. |
[05:51] | Doesn’t he? | 平时不帅? |
[05:53] | Yes. I’ve never seen you like this. | 不是这个意思, 就是我没见过雷象今天这样 |
[05:55] | Hello, everybody. | 大家好. |
[05:56] | Raymond, look at you. | 雷蒙德, 瞧瞧你. |
[05:57] | What are you doing here? | 来这干什么呀? |
[05:58] | I just came to get a little culture. | 我就是来感受一下文化. |
[06:00] | Oh… a little culture. | 噢…..感受文化 |
[06:04] | Folks, if you could take your seats. | 大家好,都找位子坐下! |
[06:07] | Boy, this is fun. | 挺好玩的. |
[06:09] | It’s like high school, | 有点像在高中的样子, |
[06:11] | only now I’ve had sex with the girl who sits next to me. | 唯一不同的就是: 现在的同桌和我上过床. |
[06:18] | Let’s please all welcome back to Sidewalk Books | 欢迎大家回到”人行道”书店 |
[06:20] | Dr. Everett Munce. | 欢迎埃弗雷特.芒斯博士 |
[06:24] | Thank you, Brian. | 谢谢你,布莱恩. |
[06:26] | Well, it’s nice to see some familiar faces | 嗯,很高兴看见一些上周的老面孔 |
[06:29] | back from last week. | |
[06:30] | I believe I left you on the banks of the Amazon | 上次我们结束时, 讲到距离巴西马瑙斯城东面 |
[06:34] | about 250 kilometers east of Manaus. | 大约250公里远的亚马逊河的堤岸 |
[06:38] | If you can imagine, it’s dusk, | 你们设想一下,现在是傍晚 温度还是104华氏度? |
[06:45] | The humidity’s around 99%, and yet it is not raining. | 湿度在99%左右, 而且仍然没有下雨的迹象. |
[06:54] | If you listen closely, | 仔细听听, |
[06:55] | you can hear the macaws and the capybaras | 你还能听到金刚鹦鹉和水豚的叫声 |
[06:58] | and perhaps even the low growl of a jaguar… | 可能还可以听到美洲虎的低吼… |
[07:02] | Never seen an outsider. So, one’s dilemma becomes: | 于是,就出现了进退两难的局面: |
[07:05] | How do I record this amazing discovery | 我们怎样才能记录这次令人惊讶的发现 |
[07:08] | without corrupting the purity of their existence? | 而做到不破坏它们安静的栖息地 |
[07:11] | Well, as a matter of fact, | 事实上, |
[07:14] | they faced this same dilemma | 我们也遇到了同样的难题 |
[07:17] | more than 30 years ago | 在30多年前 |
[07:20] | in the Philippines… | 在菲律宾… |
[07:21] | I believe it was 30 years ago. | 我坚信应该是30多年前. |
[07:24] | Yes, it was in the Philippines where they came upon a tribe | 他们在菲律宾发现了一个原始部落 |
[07:28] | that was called the Tasaday. | 这个部落叫做塔萨岱. |
[07:30] | Even though they took great… | 虽然他们尽最大……. |
[07:32] | Ow! Ow! God! | 哟! 哎哟! 天哪! |
[07:34] | What did you do? | 为什么打我? |
[07:36] | Shh! Wake up. | 嘘! 叫醒你. |
[07:38] | All right, I’m awake. | 好了,我就是醒的. |
[07:39] | But you caught me right in the eye. | 而你打我眼睛上去了 |
[07:41] | Would you shut up? | 闭上嘴,行吗? |
[07:42] | It’s just… you got me right in the socket hole. | 就是…..你正好戳到这个窟窿里去了 |
[07:44] | Be quiet. | 安静. |
[07:46] | Oh my God. | 哦,天哪. |
[07:47] | You could’ve poked my eye out. | 你差点把我搞成独眼龙了 |
[08:02] | Not that I still wouldn’t be a great guy. | 还好没成独眼龙, 我还没成伟人. |
[08:12] | Hi, Marie. | 嗨,玛丽. |
[08:13] | Hi, dear. How was your night? | 嗨,亲爱的. 晚上玩得好吗? |
[08:14] | It was fine. | 很好. |
[08:18] | Ray, what’s the matter? | 雷,你怎么了? |
[08:21] | Nothing. Nothing nothing. | 没什么. 没什么,没什么. |
[08:22] | I got poked in the eye. | 我眼睛被人戳了. |
[08:24] | You know how wild it can get in a bookstore. | 你知道那个书店里有多么野蛮. |
[08:29] | It’s not funny, Ray. | 雷,别装幽默了 |
[08:30] | I fell asleep. | 我睡着了. |
[08:32] | The guy was droning on and on, | 那个家伙不停的唠唠叨叨, |
[08:34] | and I fell asleep. | 我就打起了瞌睡. |
[08:36] | So he hit you? | 然后他就打你? |
[08:39] | No. She did. | 不,是她打的. |
[08:42] | I had to wake you up! | 我只是叫醒他! |
[08:44] | When I wanted to wake Raymond up, | 我要叫雷蒙德起来, |
[08:46] | I would stroke his hair | 都是轻轻的抚摸他的头发 |
[08:49] | and gently kiss his forehead. | 再温柔的吻他的额头. |
[08:54] | That’s how you do it. | 听见了吧. |
[08:58] | You were sleeping on me in public. | 你在大庭广众之下靠着我睡 |
[09:00] | I had to get you off of me. | 我只好把你推开. |
[09:02] | Oh, my. I had hoped that after your little separation last week | 哦,我的….. 本以为你们上周末分头行动 |
[09:07] | that maybe tonight would go better. | 所以今晚会小别胜新婚. |
[09:09] | Everything is fine, Marie. | 玛丽,一切都正常. |
[09:11] | No, it’s not. Everything is not fine. | 不,一点都不. 一切都不正常. |
[09:14] | Stop rubbing it. You’re making it worse. | 别揉. 越揉越糟. |
[09:16] | I’m not talking about my eye. Everything is not right with me. | 我说的不是我的眼睛. 我是说我什么都不顺心. |
[09:21] | The whole me. | 所有我的一切. |
[09:23] | What? | 什么? |
[09:25] | What do you mean? | 你指的是什么? |
[09:27] | I went to that lecture, and I tried, Debra. | 我去听讲座了, 黛布拉,我尝试了 |
[09:30] | God help me, I tried to like it. | 上帝帮帮我, 我尝试去喜欢那个讲座了. |
[09:33] | The elbow in the eye was the best part of the night. | 但整个晚上我印象最深刻的 就是眼睛上挨得那肘子 |
[09:40] | I’m sorry, I thought you were an adult. | 对不起,我本来认为你成熟了 |
[09:43] | I made a mistake. | 原来是犯了个错误 |
[09:45] | Who the hell am I? | 究竟我是谁? |
[09:46] | What are you talking about? | 胡说八道什么呀? |
[09:48] | Don’t you see? Last week, the same thing. | 你没看见? 上周,也是这样. |
[09:51] | I went out with the guys, the same thing happened. | 我和那些家伙一块出去玩, 结果也是这样. |
[09:53] | I didn’t belong there either. | 我跟他们不是一类人. |
[09:54] | So now I got this thing in my head, like, “Who am I? | 所以我脑袋里就浮现了”我是谁”? |
[09:58] | What do I do now?” | 我在做什么?” |
[10:02] | “Where the hell do I belong?” | “我究竟属于哪?” |
[10:05] | Right here! | 我在这呢! |
[10:13] | You’re on my foot again, Ma. | 妈,你又踩着我的脚了. |
[10:27] | Come on. Trust me. | 快点.相信我. |
[10:31] | You’re gonna thank me for this. | 你马上就会感谢我的 |
[10:34] | Hurry up. You’re letting the steam out. | 快点. 不然蒸汽跑完了. |
[10:40] | Hey, Ray’s here! Ha ha ha! | 嗨,雷来了! 哈哈哈! |
[10:45] | It’s the sportswriter. | 体育记者都来了. |
[10:47] | Welcome to the Inner Sanctum. | 欢迎加入地下圣地! |
[10:48] | Yeah. Hi, guys. | 好,嗨,大家好. |
[10:50] | I’d shake your hands, | 本来应该同你们握手的, |
[10:51] | but I don’t want you dropping those towels. | 但我怕一握手,毛巾就掉下去了. |
[10:54] | Put that in your column, sportswriter. | 把刚才说的写到你的专栏里去,大记者! |
[10:58] | Ray’s been going through a rough patch, | 雷想休养休养身心, |
[11:01] | so I brought him here | 所以我把他带到这来了 |
[11:02] | to sweat that puss off his face. | 让他发发汗. |
[11:04] | Let me turn up the steam for you, Ray. | 雷,我去帮你把蒸汽开大点. |
[11:06] | No, don’t get up. Don’t get up. No, please. | 不用了,别起来了. 别起来了.别,求你了. |
[11:09] | Nobody move, okay? | 大家都别动,好吗? |
[11:11] | Just pretend that I’m not here, okay, | 就当没有我的存在,好吧! |
[11:14] | ’cause that’s what I’m doing. | 因为我就当你们不存在. |
[11:16] | Says the funny sportswriter. | 大记者说话就是幽默. |
[11:19] | Sit down, Ray. Take a load off. | 坐下,雷, 把一切负担全放下! |
[11:21] | Hey, sit right here, Ray. | 嗨,坐这,雷 |
[11:23] | That’s O’Neal’s place, but you can sit there. He’s dead. | 那是奥尼尔的位置, 但你现在可以坐在这,因为他已经死了. |
[11:30] | Ah, I love the lodge. | 啊,我就喜欢这里. |
[11:33] | We play some cards, we get something to eat, | 大家在一起打打牌, 吃吃东西, |
[11:36] | we come in here and relax. | 放松放松. |
[11:38] | What more could you ask for? | 你们还有什么不满意的吗? |
[11:41] | – Hair. – Yeah, I could ask for hair. | – 头发. – 对,我也要头发. |
[11:48] | Oy. | 噢. |
[11:50] | Oh, man, how long can you guys stay in here? | 哦,你们最久在这里呆了多长时间? |
[11:53] | Well, the record is four hours and 10 minutes. | 嗯,记录是4小时10分钟. |
[11:56] | By who? | 谁创造的? |
[11:58] | O’Neal. | 奥尼尔. |
[12:04] | This is the life. | 这就是人生. |
[12:06] | Yeah, like oil in the joints. | yeah,关节上像抹了润滑油. |
[12:10] | You still stiff? | 腿还不灵便? |
[12:11] | My knee. | 膝关节. |
[12:12] | Yeah. I got that. | 是的,我膝关节也不太正常. |
[12:15] | My back’s still acting up. | 我后背也经常搞罢工. |
[12:17] | The twinge? | 一阵阵的疼? |
[12:19] | On good days, it’s a twinge. | 天气一变就一阵阵的疼. |
[12:20] | Yeah. I got that. | 对,我也是. |
[12:28] | I got, like, a shoulder thing. | 我也有,大概在肩膀这块. |
[12:31] | Yeah? | 真的? |
[12:32] | It’s nothing. | 没什么大问题. |
[12:33] | Sometimes when I lift things up, | 就是有时一举东西, |
[12:35] | you know, it hurts. | 这就疼. |
[12:37] | Up here between the neck and the shoulder blade? | 在脖子和肩胛之间? |
[12:40] | Yeah, it’s like a knot. | 对,好像扭了筋似的. |
[12:41] | I know. I got that. | 我知道,我也有这个毛病. |
[12:45] | What are you doing lifting things, Ray? | 雷,你都举什么呀? |
[12:47] | Uh, you know, Debra… | 嗯,黛布拉…… |
[12:48] | she’s got me doing this and doing that. | 她总是让我做这个,做那个. |
[12:51] | Oh, the wives. | 哦,恐怖老婆啊! |
[12:53] | That’s a pain we can’t get rid of. | 老婆是我心中永远的痛. |
[12:56] | Until you’re O’Neal. | 成奥尼尔那样就不痛了. |
[13:00] | Put that in your column. | 也写进你的专栏去. |
[13:02] | I should, I should. | 会的,会的. |
[13:04] | I should put it in. | 我会写进去的. |
[13:18] | I got up twice last night to pee. | 昨天夜里我起来撒了两次尿. |
[13:20] | Oh… yeah. Oh. | 啊… 哦. |
[13:26] | At least he got up. | 还好没撒床上去. |
[13:38] | Debra, I’m gonna put Raymond’s cannolis in your refrigerator. | 黛布拉,我把给雷蒙德 做的煎饼放冰箱里了. |
[13:41] | All right. | 好的. |
[13:43] | Ma, why can’t I just grab one of those? | 妈,为什么一块都不给我吃? |
[13:44] | No, Robbie. I made it especially for Raymond | 罗比,这是专为雷蒙德做的 |
[13:47] | to cheer him up. | 想让他振奋起来. |
[13:48] | So he gets 10 cannolis, and I get none? | 所以他就有10块煎饼吃, 我就一块都没有? |
[13:51] | He’s having a life crisis. | 他正处于人生的紧要关头. |
[13:53] | Life crisis… | 见鬼的紧要关头… |
[13:55] | When I got divorced, I had to beg you for a piece of raisin toast. | 我离婚那会,我还求着你 才给我颗葡萄干. |
[14:00] | Oh, there he is. | 哦,终于回来了. |
[14:03] | How was it, dear? Did you have a nice time? | 亲爱的,怎么样? 挺高兴吧? |
[14:05] | You know, I did. I really did. | 高兴. 真的挺高兴. |
[14:07] | Was I right, or was I right? | 我说的没错吧, 没错吧? |
[14:10] | The lodge is heaven on earth. | 活动室是地球上的天堂. |
[14:12] | I gotta tell you, that steam room… | 不得不说, 去桑拿… |
[14:13] | that was exactly what I needed. | 就是我现在要的. |
[14:16] | Aw, that’s great, honey. I’m glad you were able to relax. | 啊,那就好,亲爱的, 很高兴你得到了放松. |
[14:18] | Yes, the steam room must’ve been nice. | 对,去桑拿一定很有爽. |
[14:20] | I’ve never been invited to the lodge. | 可我从没被邀请过. |
[14:22] | But that’s okay. I can always work up a sweat | 但也没什么, 因为我总是在上班工作中发汗 |
[14:25] | by chasing a psychopath down the subway track. | 如追一个顺着地铁轨道跑的精神病. |
[14:34] | You know, Ray, you fit right in. | 晓得吗,雷, 你今天配合的太好了. |
[14:36] | I was worried you were gonna say something stupid | 我还担心你说出诸如愚蠢呀、 |
[14:38] | or liberal. | 随意呀之类的话. |
[14:40] | I actually liked talking to those guys. | 我确实是喜欢和那些家伙聊天. |
[14:43] | That’s terrific. Have 10 cannolis. | 太恐怖了, 有10块煎饼吃! |
[14:48] | Oh, I forgot. | 哦,差点忘了. |
[14:49] | I made you a special treat, Raymond. Sit down. | 我给你做了好吃的了, 雷蒙德,坐下. |
[14:52] | So what do you say, Ray? | 那么你想说什么,雷? |
[14:54] | You gonna join the brotherhood? | |
[14:56] | The guys say you’d be a shoo-in. | 那些家伙可是很想 你加入哟. |
[14:59] | You know what? Yeah. I think I would like that. | 你知道吗t?对. 我想我会加入的. |
[15:03] | Wait a minute. You wanna join the lodge? | 等等. 你要加入兄弟会? |
[15:08] | Lt’ll be great. | 太棒了. |
[15:09] | I’ll be your father, but I’ll also be your brother. | 我既是你爸爸, 但我又是你兄弟了. |
[15:14] | All right, that’s it! | 好了,饼来了! |
[15:16] | No! Robbie, Robbie! Robbie! Robbie! | 不! 罗比, 罗比! 罗比! 罗比! |
[15:20] | Robbie, give it to me! | 罗比, 把饼给我! |
[15:22] | Oh, Robbie! | 哦,罗比! |
[15:25] | Oh, Robbie. Oh, stop that. | 哦,罗比. 哦,别吃了. |
[15:32] | Ray, come on. I know you had a good time there today, | 雷,好了,我知道你在那玩得不错, |
[15:34] | but you don’t wanna join. | 其实你不想加入兄弟会的. |
[15:37] | Why wouldn’t he? | 他为什么不想加入? |
[15:38] | Because he’s not a 100! | 因为他还没到100(岁)! |
[15:44] | Percent sure he wants to join. | 是100%的把握要加入兄弟会. |
[15:47] | No, I know what you’re saying, Debra, | 我知道你想说什么,黛布拉, |
[15:49] | but I don’t know. | 但我也不知道怎么了 |
[15:51] | When I was in that steam room, it just felt right. | 当我在桑拿室的时候, 就是觉得很快乐. |
[15:54] | I mean, I-I think it’s what I’ve been looking for. | 我的意思,我想 这就是我一直在寻找的地方. |
[15:59] | Sweaty man boobs? | 一帮sb蹲在那憋汗? |
[16:11] | I don’t like that, Robert. | 我很不喜欢你刚说的话,罗伯特. |
[16:17] | I mean, I was comfortable. You know, I was relaxed. | 我的意思是,我舒服了, 得到了放松. |
[16:20] | I was happy. | 还很快乐. |
[16:21] | Plus, I gotta say, everyone told me | 另外,他们都告诉我 |
[16:24] | you were, like, the best-looking guy in there. | 你是我们兄弟会最帅的了. |
[16:28] | Of course he was. | 当然他最帅. |
[16:29] | He’s the “before” in a room full of “afters.” | 他是”过去”, 而那一屋子都是”未来”. |
[16:36] | Is that what it is, Ray? | 是这个原因吗,雷? |
[16:37] | Just made you feel young to be around those guys? | 呆在那,让你感觉比周围的 家伙都年轻? |
[16:40] | No. I actually felt like I belonged. | 不是,我真的是觉得自己属于 兄弟会. |
[16:42] | Oh, this is ridiculous. | 哦,纯属胡说八道. |
[16:44] | Well, I mean, you’re the one who told me to grow up. | 嗯,你可是跟我说过:我长大了. |
[16:47] | I didn’t say grow all the way up. | 我没说过你完全长大. |
[16:50] | What is the appeal, just sitting in a steam room? | 那里有什么意思, 就是蹲在桑拿室? |
[16:53] | We also play cards. | 我们还玩牌. |
[16:55] | And don’t forget the naked swimming. | 还有别忘了,还有裸泳. |
[16:58] | I haven’t even been, and I can’t forget. | 我没有去过, 我不会忘得. |
[17:04] | No no. Let me tell ya, | 不,不,让我告诉你, |
[17:05] | after that steam, a couple of nude laps, | 蒸过后,看着两个光光的大腿, |
[17:08] | whoo… | 喔… |
[17:11] | you can really feel the pool. | 你能真真切切的感受到那池水. |
[17:15] | Come on, Ray. You don’t wanna do this. | 好了,雷, 那些不是你喜欢的. |
[17:17] | You don’t wanna join the lodge. | 你其实不想加入兄弟会的. |
[17:18] | Look, I tried everything else, right? | 我尝试了所有的东西,对吧? |
[17:20] | I tried… went out with my friends, | 我尝试…..和朋友们一块出去玩, |
[17:22] | I didn’t like that. | 我不喜欢. |
[17:23] | I didn’t like the bookstore thing. | 我也不喜欢去书店. |
[17:25] | I mean, this is all I have left. | 我现在只剩下兄弟会了. |
[17:27] | No, it isn’t. I mean, we do things together. | 不,不是的, 我们可以一块玩. |
[17:30] | We go out. We go to dinner, we go to the movies. | 我们一块出去,一块去吃饭, 去看电影. |
[17:33] | I gotta tell you, you know, | 不得不告诉你, |
[17:35] | some of those movies we see, they’re all kind of stupid. | 我们看的那些电影, 有些是很蠢的. |
[17:39] | The last movie I saw was “Patton.” | 我最后一次进电影院是看《巴顿将军》 |
[17:41] | All right, Frank. | 够了,弗兰克. |
[17:42] | And you know when I’ll go back to the movies? | 你知道我什么时候才再去电影院吗? |
[17:44] | “Son of Patton.” | 《巴顿将军的儿子》 |
[17:49] | And then everybody’s always talking in ’em, | 电影里面的角色都这样讲话, |
[17:51] | and it’s always freezing. | 表情僵硬. |
[17:54] | In fact, is there, like, a draft in here? | 就是像在读稿子似的 |
[17:58] | There’s a blanket in the living room. | 客厅里有个毯子. |
[18:01] | Maybe you’d be more comfortable in there. | 也许你盖上会舒服点. |
[18:03] | I am a little tired. | 我是有点累了. |
[18:05] | Oh, gosh! | 哦,糟了! |
[18:07] | My shoulder’s on the fritz again. | 我的肩膀好像又罢工了. |
[18:10] | You sit down and put your feet up. | 坐下来, 把脚放平. |
[18:12] | Yes, Raymond. Can I get you anything? | 好了,雷蒙德 我能帮你什么? |
[18:15] | Some Melba toast? | 几块梅尔巴吐司? |
[18:18] | A catheter? | 还是拿个导尿管? |
[18:24] | I’m all locked up. It’s like a big knot. | 筋好像都扭一块去了, 还打上了个大结. |
[18:27] | Is it in here? | 是这里吗? |
[18:28] | You need more time in that steam room. | 你需要多去桑拿室蒸蒸. |
[18:30] | I’ll pick you up tomorrow morning at 9:00. | 明早9:00我开车来接你. |
[18:32] | We don’t come out until everything’s soft. | 在一切正常之前, 我们不会说出去的. |
[18:38] | I may throw up. | 我都快吐了. |
[18:46] | We got… we have, like, a heating pad? | 我们该…..好像, 需要个电热毯了? |
[18:49] | Well, this is great, Ray. This is just great. | 太精彩了,雷 真的是太精彩了. |
[18:52] | You went from an immature teenager to a tired old geezer | 你已经从一个10几岁的屁孩 变成一个疲惫的老家伙了 |
[18:56] | with no stops in between. | 竟然没有任何过渡. |
[18:58] | And what did I get? | 我该怎么办? |
[18:59] | I got ripped off, that’s what I got. | 我就是要摆脱这一切. |
[19:02] | I never got to be married to a man, | 我嫁给了一个…. |
[19:04] | a regular grownup man. | 永远长不大的男人. |
[19:07] | Do you have to yell? | 需要这么大喊大叫吗? |
[19:09] | Could everybody please leave now? | 大家可以走了吗? |
[19:12] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[19:13] | I just need everyone to go. | 就是要你们回去. |
[19:14] | – Yeah, but… – Marie, please go. | – 好,但是… – 玛丽,求你了. |
[19:16] | Debra, you should probably turn him every half-hour | 黛布拉,你要每半个小时 给他翻次身 |
[19:18] | so he doesn’t get bedsores. | 防止他得褥疮. |
[19:21] | Are you gonna be all right… | 好点了吗… |
[19:22] | Marie, he’ll be fine. | 玛丽,他没事. |
[19:41] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么? |
[19:42] | I’m just checking to see how old you really are. | 就是核实下你到底几岁了. |
[19:55] | Well? | 好了? |
[19:58] | I’m a little tired. | 我有点累. |
[20:00] | Oh my God. | 哦,天哪. |
[20:01] | But not too tired. | 但还不是很累. |
[20:05] | I thought your shoulder hurt. | 你不是肩膀疼吗? |
[20:07] | I’m not gonna use my shoulder. | 我就没想用肩膀. |
[20:30] | Thanks for giving me a shot here, Dad. | 谢谢你带我来这,爸爸. |
[20:32] | Yeah yeah. Take it easy. | 好了,好了. 放松点. |
[20:34] | All right, here’s the big one. | 嗨, 大块头来了. |
[20:38] | Hey, guys. | 嗨,大家好. |
[20:40] | – Hey, Robert. – Hi. | – 嗨,罗伯特. – 嗨. |
[20:44] | You’re in pretty good shape, Robert. | 罗伯特,你身材真好. |
[20:47] | I guess you don’t eat too many doughnuts. | 我猜你不多吃油炸饼吧. |
[20:51] | ‘Cause cops eat doughnuts. | 警察都吃油炸饼的. |
[20:54] | Okay. | 对. |
[20:56] | So your wife is gonna let you join? | 你老婆让你来这? |
[20:58] | Actually, I’m not married. | 我还是单身呢. |
[20:59] | Oh, that’s right, guys, red alert. | 哦,太好了,伙计们,拉响警报吧 |
[21:02] | We’re sitting naked with a confirmed bachelor. | 我们光身子和一个单身汉坐在一起. |
[21:05] | Ha ha ha ha ha. | 哈哈哈哈. |
[21:08] | Listen, you don’t have to worry about me. | 听着,你们别为我瞎操心. |
[21:09] | I can tell you that right now. Ha ha ha. | 一有消息我会跟你们说的,呵呵 |
[21:11] | Hey, Robert, it’s hot in here. | 嗨,罗伯特,这儿很热的. |
[21:13] | Why don’t you take your sweater off? | 为什么不把毛巾脱了? |
[21:16] | Ha ha ha ha ha. | 哈哈哈哈. |
[21:19] | Good one. Good one. Ha ha ha ha ha. | 好玩,好玩. 哈哈哈哈. |
[21:22] | Why don’t you take your wig off? | 你为什么不把假发摘了? |
[21:26] | Now, what the hell is that supposed to mean? | 你他妈的什么意思? |
[21:31] | N-nothing. I was just kidding around. | 没什么意思,就是开个玩笑. |
[21:33] | You’re just a wise guy, I see. | 我知道了,你就是个自作聪明的家伙. |
[21:35] | Hey hey hey. | 嗨嗨嗨. |
[21:36] | Take it easy, take it easy. | 放松点,放松点. |
[21:39] | What did I do? | 我说什么了? |
[21:41] | – Just keep moving. – But I didn’t do anything. | – 就是为了维持气氛而已. – 我没做什么呀. |
[21:43] | Get him out of here, Frank. | 弗兰克,让他滚. |
[21:46] | Bring back the funny one. | 把另一个好玩的家伙带来. |