时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | www.tvsubtitles.net | |
[00:01] | This has been so much fun. | 太有意思了. |
[00:03] | I’m sorry we didn’t do this sooner. | 真遗憾我们没有早点聚聚. |
[00:05] | I can never get Neil to go anywhere. | 让尼尔出来走走太难了. |
[00:06] | I don’t usually like people. | 我不喜欢与人交往. |
[00:10] | I hear you. | 我也有同感. |
[00:11] | Especially new people. | 特别是与不熟悉的人打交道. |
[00:12] | There you go. | 就是这样. |
[00:13] | Ray would be happy living in the bathroom. | 雷最喜欢的就是直接住到浴室里. |
[00:16] | That’s right. | 没错. |
[00:17] | Lauren, he’s like me. | 劳伦,他和我太像了. |
[00:19] | Then I feel sorry for her. | 黛布拉太不幸了. |
[00:23] | Uh-oh, here comes trouble. | 哦,闹心的家伙们来了! |
[00:28] | Must have power cells! | 给我能量电池! |
[00:33] | Having a good time there, Spencer? | 玩得高兴吧,斯宾塞? |
[00:35] | Must have power cells! | 给我能量电池! |
[00:38] | Can we have a cannoli? | 我们要吃煎饼卷? |
[00:40] | You know what? I’ve got some special cookies with sprinkles | 知道吗?我厨房里有些饼干 |
[00:42] | in the kitchen for you guys. | |
[00:43] | Why don’t you go get those? | 快去吃吧? |
[00:47] | These are so good. | 太好了. |
[00:49] | Your mother-in-law brings these over? | 这是你婆婆送过来的吧? |
[00:51] | Yes, she does. | 对,是她送的. |
[00:52] | From right across the street. | 她脚一跨就从街那边过来了. |
[00:56] | Oh, boy. They’re not that good. | 哦, 那可不太好. |
[01:00] | So you’ve met her? | 你们遇到她了? |
[01:02] | Is that the lady who was watching me park before? | 就是刚才我停车时, 在草坪上盯着我看的那个老太太? |
[01:05] | Yeah, right next to the guy | 对, 她边上还有个老头正在用锹砸割草机. |
[01:08] | who was hitting the lawn mower with a shovel. | |
[01:15] | Beep! | 毕! |
[01:16] | Enemy targets identified. | 发现目标敌人! |
[01:18] | Beep! | 毕! |
[01:20] | Ha ha ha. | 哈哈哈. |
[01:22] | We’re under attack. | 我们被攻击了. |
[01:23] | Hey, guys, you know where there’s a lot of other enemies? | 嘿,小家伙, 你知道剩下的敌人都藏在哪吗? |
[01:26] | Out in the backyard. | 在外面院子里. |
[01:28] | Negative. | 不听你的. |
[01:33] | Seriously, guys, why don’t you go outside, you know? | 我是认真的,你快到院子里! |
[01:37] | See if you can do something. | 在那有你要抓的人. |
[01:39] | Agh! | 啊! |
[01:43] | What the heck? | 天哪? |
[01:50] | Target destroyed! | 目标已被摧毁! |
[01:55] | – You okay there, Ray? – Yeah. | – 没事吧,雷? – 没事. |
[01:58] | I think I’m all right. | 我想没什么大不了. |
[02:00] | My target’s not completely destroyed. | 我还没有被彻底摧毁. |
[02:03] | It wasn’t in that great a shape to begin with. | 关键是已经被击中要害了. |
[02:06] | I’m kidding. | 我是说着玩呢. |
[02:07] | Ha ha ha, yeah yeah. | 哈哈哈,知道,知道. |
[02:11] | Any more cannolis? | 还有煎饼卷吗? |
[02:12] | I think there’s one left in the fridge. | 我记得冰箱里应该还剩一个. |
[02:14] | Oh, yes! | 哦,好的! |
[02:16] | Oh… you want it? | 哦… 你们要吃吗? |
[02:19] | Oh, no. Thank you. | 哦,不用了, 谢谢. |
[02:21] | I knew I liked you. | 太喜欢你们了. |
[02:25] | Oh, wait. Hold on, Spencer. | 哦,等等, 等下,斯宾塞. |
[02:26] | I think the cannolis are for the grownups. | 煎饼卷是给大人吃的. |
[02:28] | The cookies are for you guys. | 饼干是给你们小朋友吃的. |
[02:30] | I hate cookies. | 我讨厌饼干. |
[02:33] | No, they’re all sprinkly and sugary, | 不,饼干上面都洒了糖的, |
[02:35] | you know, | 你要明白, |
[02:36] | and, you see, that’s mine. | 那个煎饼卷是我的. |
[02:42] | I’m the guest. | 我是客人. |
[02:48] | Ew! Gross! | 啊! 难吃死了! |
[03:01] | Robots, mobilize! | 机器人,出发! |
[03:09] | Watch. His mother will fake a sprained ankle | 你要小心. 她妈妈会假装扭了脚 |
[03:10] | and we’ll have ’em all winter. | 然后让我们照顾她整个冬天. |
[03:14] | I still win. | 暂时我还是胜利者. |
[03:16] | It’s always winter. | 不过那边总是冬天. |
[03:21] | Hey, oh, I thought you were having a cannoli. | 嘿,哦,我以为你在吃煎饼卷呢. |
[03:23] | You don’t see a cannoli, so obviously I didn’t. | 你没看到煎饼卷, 那显然我吃的就不是煎饼卷了. |
[03:29] | This has been great, but we really should get going. | 玩得太高兴了, 不过我们真的要走了. |
[03:31] | Robot Commander, we’re blasting off! | 头领战士, 飞船要起航了! |
[03:34] | When our remodel is done, you guys are coming over. | 等我家装修好了, 你们去我们家玩去. |
[03:37] | The kids’ll wanna get together before then, | 这些孩子们可等不了这么久, |
[03:38] | so why don’t you come over next weekend? | 你们下周再过来玩,好吗? |
[03:40] | Oh, we don’t want to impose. | 哦,你可不要勉强哟. |
[03:41] | I mean, you’ve got Ray’s parents… | 我的意思是,你需要同雷的父母… |
[03:44] | No, but this is different. You’re invited. | 没事,两者截然不同, 你们是我们邀请过来的. |
[03:46] | Okay. Come here, Spencer. | 好的,过来,斯宾塞. |
[03:49] | Can you say goodbye to Ray and Debra? | 向雷和黛布拉说再见,好吗? |
[03:51] | Goodbye to Ray and Debra. | 向雷和黛布拉说再见. |
[03:53] | Ha ha ha! | 哈哈哈! |
[03:54] | Goodbye to Spencer. | 向斯宾塞说再见. |
[03:57] | We’ll see you guys later. | 再见了,伙计们. |
[03:58] | – Bye-bye. – Thanks. Take care. | – 再见. – 谢谢. 路上小心. |
[04:02] | Oh, wow. They are great, huh? | 哦,哇. 他们一家太棒了,对吧? |
[04:05] | You know what? They were here for four hours. | 你知道吗? 他们在这呆了四个小时. |
[04:08] | That just flew by. | 我竟然一点没有感觉到时间. |
[04:10] | Yeah. | 对. |
[04:13] | – What? – No. Nothing. | – 怎么了? – 没,没什么. |
[04:14] | It’s just… felt like four hours. | 就是… 惋惜这四个小时. |
[04:19] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思? |
[04:22] | Not crazy about the boy. | 这孩子一点都不疯狂. |
[04:32] | What? Spencer? | 什么? 斯宾塞? |
[04:33] | Oh, come on, he’s a great kid. | 好了,别这么说,他太了不起了. |
[04:36] | Great? | 了不起? |
[04:37] | Yeah. When I said I think they’re great, | 对, 我刚才说他们一家很棒, |
[04:39] | I was including him. | 也包括斯宾塞. |
[04:40] | It’s not automatic. Just ’cause you like the parents | 你不能爱屋及乌, 仅仅是因为喜欢他父母, |
[04:42] | doesn’t mean you have to like the kid. | 就非要喜欢他们的小孩. |
[04:44] | What are you talking about? Spencer’s cute. | 你胡说八道什么呢? 斯宾塞很可爱的. |
[04:47] | Cute! | 可爱! |
[04:48] | Cute? | 可爱? |
[04:50] | So I guess the word means nothing now. | 我猜你说的”可爱”的就是表示 “一无是处”的意思. |
[04:54] | He never stopped with his voice. | 在我们家,他嘴就没停过. |
[04:56] | Oh, are we criticizing someone else’s voice, Ray? | 哦,我们是在指责他说的话吗,雷? |
[05:00] | Ho-hody-ho-ho. | |
[05:04] | I’m telling you, that kid, he’s a pain. | 我就是跟你说, 那个小孩很让人讨厌 |
[05:06] | He is not! The boys loved him. | 不讨厌! 我们家孩子都喜欢他. |
[05:07] | He steals. | 他还偷东西. |
[05:10] | What?! | 什么?! |
[05:11] | My cannoli. He stole my cannoli. | 煎饼卷. 他偷了我的煎饼卷. |
[05:16] | You know, I feel bad for you. I really do. | 知道吗, 我对你特别失望,真的! |
[05:19] | Why can’t you focus on the wonderful afternoon we just had | 你没有感觉到今天下午过的多棒? |
[05:23] | instead of finding the microscopic negative? | 别老是用显微镜看人,对小朋友吹毛求疵, |
[05:26] | Oh, I need a microscope to find… | 我是该用放大镜来找找……. |
[05:28] | Robot Commander! | 头领战士! |
[05:38] | I specifically said, | 我还特地跟他说, |
[05:40] | “Spencer, the cannolis are for the grownups. | “斯宾塞,煎饼卷是为大人准备的. |
[05:42] | I think the cookies are for you.” | 你们小朋友应该吃饼干.” |
[05:44] | And you know what that little weasel says? | 你知道那个狡猾的小黄鼠狼是怎么说的吗? |
[05:45] | “I’m the guest!” | “我是客人!” |
[05:50] | “Weasel”? | “黄鼠狼”? |
[05:51] | Look, he was our guest. | 听着,他就是客人. |
[05:53] | If he wanted a cannoli, what’s wrong with that? | 客人要求吃个煎饼卷, 有什么错? |
[05:55] | What’s wrong with that? | 有什么错? |
[05:56] | He took one bite of it and he threw the whole thing out. | 他就咬了一口,就整个扔垃圾桶里了. |
[06:00] | Look at him in there. | 过来看看. |
[06:07] | Ray. | 雷. |
[06:08] | Look at him! | 过来看看! |
[06:21] | That kid is no damn good. | 那孩子简直坏透了. |
[06:25] | All this because you didn’t get a third cannoli. | 就是因为你的第三个煎饼卷没有吃到. |
[06:28] | No. No, how about the space gun on my chair? | 不是, 他还把玩具枪放在我椅子上? |
[06:30] | That could have been | 尴尬的是 |
[06:32] | an embarrassing trip to the emergency room. | 那只枪碰到我的关键部位了. |
[06:41] | Ray, come on, he wouldn’t do that on purpose. | 雷,别这样,他也不是故意的. |
[06:43] | He was just playing. | 他就是在玩. |
[06:45] | He was not playing, okay? I’m a good judge of character. | 他根本就是玩,知道吗? 我很擅长判断人的品性. |
[06:48] | That kid, he knew exactly what he was doing. | 那个小孩,他很清楚自己在做什么. |
[06:50] | He’s eight. | 他才八岁. |
[06:51] | That’s 40 in weasel years. | 相当于黄鼠狼的40岁. |
[06:57] | Just stop it. | 别这样了. |
[06:59] | Are you going to let this little thing ruin a great friendship? | 就这么点小事, 你就要毁了我们两家间的友谊? |
[07:01] | What friendship? We just met these people. | 什么友谊? 我们刚刚才认识. |
[07:03] | You liked them immediately. | 可是你很快就喜欢让他们了. |
[07:05] | You wanted to play golf with him. | 你还想和尼尔一块打高尔夫呢. |
[07:06] | Yeah, I’ll golf with him. | 对,我是要和他打高尔夫. |
[07:08] | If the kid’s gonna caddy, I’m out! | 如果那个小家伙要去做球童,我就不去了! |
[07:12] | You know what? You have a problem. | 你知道吗? 你有毛病. |
[07:14] | You don’t want me to make friends. | 你就是不让我交朋友. |
[07:16] | Don’t get all crazy, all right? | 不要说的这么极端,好吗? |
[07:18] | Listen, I want to make friends. Why can’t I have friends? | 听着,我要交朋友. 为什么我就不能有朋友? |
[07:21] | I’m your friend! | 我就是你的朋友! |
[07:24] | This is the argument? | 在开辩论会? |
[07:29] | Look, | 听着, |
[07:31] | I’m telling you, I just don’t like that kid. | 实话告诉你, 我就是讨厌那个小孩. |
[07:33] | I don’t make you spend time with people you don’t like. | 我没有逼过你和你不喜欢的人一块呆过. |
[07:35] | Oh no? | 哦,真的没有逼过? |
[07:40] | What? Oh, my parents? | 什么? 哦,指我父母? |
[07:41] | Yes, your parents. They take up all the time | 对,就是你父母, 他们占据了所有 |
[07:43] | we would normally spend with friends. | 我们正常结交朋友的时间. |
[07:45] | In fact, they’re friend-repellent. | 其实,他们就是朋友的天敌! |
[07:48] | You want to be friends with Lauren and Neil, fine. | 你想和劳伦和尼尔作朋友,很好呀. |
[07:50] | We can spend as much time as you want with them, | 我们可以天天和他们一块玩, |
[07:52] | just not with the kids. | 但是别带那个小孩. |
[07:54] | You don’t like kids. | 你就是不喜欢小孩. |
[07:55] | Wha-wha… | 什么… |
[07:57] | What are you saying?! | 你说什么?! |
[07:59] | Name one kid that you like. | 举一个你喜欢的小孩名字. |
[08:01] | Bernie and Linda’s kid David. | 伯尼和琳达的儿子戴维. |
[08:03] | – Benjamin. – Whatever! | – 本杰明. – 完全正确! |
[08:06] | That is a great kid. | 那才是个很棒的小孩. |
[08:08] | We never see him. | 我们就从来没有见过他. |
[08:09] | That’s right. | 没错. |
[08:11] | He gives us a chance to miss him. | 他给我们个想念的机会. 在接下来几年里, |
[08:13] | And in a couple of years, | |
[08:14] | I’ll look forward to seeing him again. | 我很想再看到他. |
[08:22] | Okay, you listen to me. | 这样,你听我说. |
[08:24] | The Williamsons are perfect family friends. | 威廉姆森一家是我们家的最佳朋友. |
[08:26] | We like them, | 我们都喜欢他们, |
[08:28] | and they have a kid that our kids love, | 我们家孩子也喜欢他们的孩子, |
[08:30] | and we should be able to get together with them as a group. | 所以我们两家应该结成一个互玩小组. |
[08:37] | Okay. | 好吧. |
[08:39] | Okay. Good. Thank you. | 很好,谢谢你的支持. |
[08:41] | But I won’t be there. | 但是聚会我可不去. |
[08:44] | Okay. | 可以. |
[08:46] | Fine. Then you can tell the Williamsons that you’re not spending time | 那么你跟威廉姆森夫妇解释你不去的原因是: |
[08:49] | with them because you have a problem with their child. | 你和他们儿子之间有矛盾. |
[08:51] | I won’t have to tell them because I won’t be there. | 我根本不需要跟他们解释的, 因为我都不去了。 |
[08:55] | Okay, then, I’ll tell them. | 好呀,我会跟他们这么解释的. |
[08:56] | – Fine with me. – Yeah, I will. | – 我不在乎. – 好呀,我一定转告. |
[08:58] | And it’ll ruin the friendship. | 知道吗,你这样会毁了我们两家的友谊的. |
[08:59] | – Also fine. – No! | – 我还是不在乎. – 不! |
[09:01] | You are doing this for me! | 你总是和我这样作对! |
[09:03] | How often do I ask you to do something for me? | 我要求过你为我做点什么吗? |
[09:06] | Every day! | 每天都在要求! |
[09:07] | Every day I have to say no. Let’s stop the charade! | 我每天都在说“不”。 别老玩这种哑谜游戏了! |
[09:18] | Raymond… | 雷蒙德… |
[09:21] | we are going to be friends with these people, | 我们两家要结成朋友关系, |
[09:24] | and you are going to make it work | 你要在其中起到作用 |
[09:26] | because you are a grown man, | 因为你已经是个成年人了, |
[09:28] | and I believe that you can do this. | 我相信你能做到. |
[09:31] | I believe that you can get along | 我也相信你能同 |
[09:33] | with an eight-year-old child. | 那个八岁的孩子处好关系. |
[09:35] | I really do. | 我真的相信的. |
[09:45] | He hurt my heinie. | 他弄伤了我的屁股. |
[09:57] | Raymond’s skin is nice now, | 雷蒙德的皮肤现在好多了, |
[09:59] | but when he was younger, he had blemishes. | 但他小时候身上可是长了很多斑. |
[10:04] | Okay, Ma. | 好了,妈. |
[10:06] | Remember when you came home from school crying | 记得吗?有次你哭着从学校跑回来 |
[10:08] | because they called you “Pimply Pete”? | 因为同学们喊你“斑点狗”? |
[10:14] | Pimply Pete! | 斑点狗! |
[10:18] | Shut up! | 闭嘴! |
[10:20] | You grew out of it, | 长着长着就长好了, |
[10:21] | just like Robbie and his nighttime accidents. | 罗比小时候还尿床….. |
[10:24] | Ma! Come on! | 妈! 别说了! |
[10:31] | Stop! | 停止胡说! |
[10:33] | Dad, they’re bothering me! | 爸爸,他们烦死我了! |
[10:35] | All right, guys, let’s leave her alone. | 好了,伙计们, 别跟她捣乱了. |
[10:37] | But we must feed or we will die! | 但是她必须给我们能量, 否则我们会死的! |
[10:39] | Oh, they’re hungry? | 哦,孩子们饿了? |
[10:40] | I got chicken cacciatore across the street. | 我从家里带了炖鸡肉。 |
[10:43] | No, Ma, they’re just having fun playing. | 不是,妈,他们就是在做游戏而已. |
[10:47] | Ally, go play on Daddy’s computer. | 艾丽,去玩爸爸的电脑吧. |
[10:48] | Yeah, guys, why don’t you take Spencer and play in your room? | 儿子们,为什么不带斯宾塞去你们房间里玩? |
[10:51] | Let’s go jump on your beds. | 我们去玩蹦床. |
[10:53] | Whoa! Hold on there, buddy. | 哇,等等,小家伙。 |
[10:55] | Let’s not jump on the beds, okay? | 别玩蹦床,好吗? |
[10:58] | But we have to. We’re flying spiders. | 我们要玩. 因为我们是飞翔的蜘蛛. |
[11:04] | Well, hold on. Wait a second, big guy. | 嘿,等等, 等下,小家伙. |
[11:06] | I mean, spiders don’t fly. | 告诉你,蜘蛛是不会飞的。 |
[11:08] | Actually, they do. | 其实,他们会飞. |
[11:16] | Actually… | 其实… |
[11:18] | they crawl around, | 他们都是爬来爬去的, |
[11:20] | and they spin webs, right? | 然后来回织网,对吧? |
[11:23] | They also use their webs to float on air currents. | 他们还乘着自己的网,在空气流中飘流。 |
[11:30] | Air currents! | 空气流! |
[11:31] | He’s very bright. | 好聪明的小家伙. |
[11:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢. |
[11:36] | He loves to debate like this. | 他喜欢辩论这些问题。 |
[11:40] | I mean, maybe they use their webs to swing around, | 我的意思是,他们只用网荡来荡去, |
[11:43] | like Spider-Man! | 就像蜘蛛侠那样! |
[11:45] | Spider-Man, he shoots webs out of his wrists, | 从手腕喷出蜘蛛丝, |
[11:47] | and he goes swinging around. | 然后荡来荡去. |
[11:49] | That’s a movie. | 那是电影. |
[11:57] | He got you there, Einstein. | 他赢你了,爱因斯坦。 |
[12:04] | No, he doesn’t, Dad. | 不,他没赢,爸爸. |
[12:07] | I’m just saying… | 我就是说… |
[12:10] | if he could fly, he’d be Superman. | 如果他会飞,它就是超人了. |
[12:13] | Where are you going with this? | 从哪学的这一套一套的? |
[12:14] | Just listen. | 别插嘴. |
[12:18] | But he can’t, so he’s Spider-Man. | 但是他不会飞, 所以他只能是蜘蛛侠。 |
[12:21] | So he doesn’t fly, | 他不会飞, |
[12:24] | he doesn’t jump on the beds. | 也不会在床上蹦. |
[12:28] | So go have fun. | 去玩吧. |
[12:37] | Precious! | 太可爱了! |
[12:40] | – Thank you. | – Thank you. – 谢谢. – 谢谢. |
[12:42] | Okay, I’ll be right back. | 我出去下,马上回来起。 |
[12:44] | Did you see the look that he gave me? | 看见他对我使的脸色了吧? |
[12:50] | What are you doing? | 干什么? |
[12:52] | Looking for an aspirin. | 找片阿斯匹林. |
[12:53] | That little Spencer’s giving me a headache. | 斯宾塞那个小东西,让我头疼。 |
[12:57] | He’s got some voice. | 他的说教太厉害了. |
[13:02] | We could play a tape of that outside hostage standoffs. | 我应该录盘他说话的带子, 遇到匪徒胁持人质,我们就拿出来播放。 |
[13:07] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢你的理解. |
[13:08] | Debra thinks I’m a jerk just ’cause I can’t stand him. | 黛布拉认为我有病, 连个小孩子都容忍不了。 |
[13:11] | Who can’t we stand? Your mother? | 我们容忍不了谁? 你妈? |
[13:15] | No, we’re talking about that Spencer. | 不是,我们在讨论斯宾塞那孩子。 |
[13:16] | Kid’s weird. | 这小孩太神奇了。 |
[13:21] | I know. Isn’t he annoying? He’s annoying. | 我知道,他不烦人吗? 太招人烦了。 |
[13:24] | Sure. He’s a kid. | 当然烦人,他还是个孩子。 |
[13:26] | All kids are annoying. | 所有的小孩都烦人的。 |
[13:27] | You two were horrible. | 你们两个小时候也很烦人。 |
[13:29] | No, we weren’t. | 不,我们不烦人。 |
[13:31] | Oh yes, very much so. | 哦,不,你们烦人透了。 |
[13:33] | You’d go around talking funny, | 你们跑来跑去,说着各种怪话, |
[13:35] | playing your stupid crap. | 玩着各种垃圾游戏。 |
[13:39] | It bugged the hell out of me. | 所有这一切都让我烦透了。 |
[13:40] | Look, | 听着, |
[13:42] | this kid’s in a class by himself. | 我跟他不一样。 |
[13:44] | I was nothing like him. | 我那么大的时候,都是独自去上学的。 |
[13:45] | Well, he’s definitely smarter than you were. | 好了,他确实比你要聪明的多。 |
[13:50] | Even now it’s pretty close. | 不过你们现在智力差不多。 |
[14:01] | Hey, you stink. | 嗨,你令人讨厌! |
[14:04] | You stink. | 你令人讨厌! |
[14:07] | No, according to your refrigerator, | 不,你们家冰箱告诉我的, |
[14:09] | you stink. | 你令人讨厌! |
[14:18] | It’s that… that damned Spencer! | 一定是… 那该死的斯宾塞写的! |
[14:23] | Oh, so now I stink? | 哦,我现在令人讨厌? |
[14:24] | He comes into my house, | 他跑到我家里来, |
[14:26] | he writes I stink with my alphabet magnets! | 用我的磁性字母写“我令人讨厌”! |
[14:30] | You don’t know for sure it was Spencer. | 不一定是斯宾塞写的。 |
[14:32] | – Was it you? – No. | – 你写的? – 不是。 |
[14:34] | You? | 你? |
[14:35] | If I did it, it wouldn’t say “stinks.” | 要是我写, 我就写“太令人讨厌了”。 |
[14:42] | Yeah, well, then it was Spencer. | 对了,那就一定是斯宾塞写的。 |
[14:44] | It could be the twins. | 有可能是你双胞胎儿子写的。 |
[14:45] | No, they would write “Daddy stinks.” | 不会,他们会写“爸爸令人讨厌”。 |
[14:48] | Come on, you two. I’ve got chicken for you. | 你们俩快过来, 我给你们吃鸡肉。 |
[14:51] | Raymond, I think your friends are delightful. | 雷蒙德,你的朋友太可爱了! |
[14:52] | Yeah, they’re great. | 对,他们是很棒。 |
[14:56] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了? |
[14:57] | Raymond stinks. | 雷蒙德太令人讨厌了! |
[15:03] | Don’t say that. | 别胡说八道。 |
[15:04] | He just smells natural. | 他只是有点狐臭。 |
[15:13] | Jeezaloo! What the hell is that? | 呀! 到底怎么了? |
[15:17] | That’s Spencer! | 就是斯宾塞! |
[15:18] | He’s got the kids jumping on the beds! | 他带着双胞胎在床上蹦! |
[15:20] | That’s it. I’m going up there. | 好了, 我上去看看。 |
[15:27] | Come on, let’s eat. | 好了,我们吃我们的。 |
[15:29] | You go ahead. | 你先去吃, |
[15:30] | I want to take a crack at this. | 我要玩玩这个。 |
[15:34] | Spider power! | – 蜘蛛加油! – 蜘蛛加油! |
[15:36] | Hey hey! Ho, guys, no jumping, huh? | 嗨,嗨!小家伙们, 别蹦了,好吗? |
[15:38] | No jumping on the beds, okay? | 别在床上蹦了,好吗? |
[15:40] | Come on, Spence, buddy, no jumping. | 停下来,斯宾塞小家伙, 别蹦了。 |
[15:43] | My name’s not “Spence Buddy.” | 我的名字不叫“斯宾塞小家伙”。 |
[15:48] | Okay, listen, Spencer, I’m serious, okay? | 好,听着,斯宾塞, 我认真的说,别蹦了? |
[15:51] | No more jumping. | |
[15:53] | Listen. Listen, Spencer, you… | 听着,听着,斯宾塞,别… |
[15:56] | Ray stinks! | 令人讨厌的雷! |
[16:01] | Oh no, you… | 哦,不,你… |
[16:02] | Ow! Oh! | 哦,哇! |
[16:09] | Boys, boys, let’s not run in the house! | 孩子们,孩子们, 别在屋子里跑来跑去的! |
[16:21] | Hey, I’m having fun! | 嗨,好好玩哟! |
[16:23] | Ray, what are you doing? | 雷,你在干什么? |
[16:24] | I’ll be right back! | 马上就回来! |
[16:38] | Okay, wait. Wait a second. | 好了,等等, 等我一下! |
[16:41] | No, listen. | 听我说, |
[16:45] | Okay, Spencer, I really need to talk to you right now. | 好了,斯宾塞, 我真的需要和你谈谈了。 |
[16:48] | Evasive action! Beep! Beep! | 开始反击! 毕!毕! |
[16:50] | Enough! Enough of the robot stuff. | 够了!受够了你的机器人了! |
[16:51] | I’m not fooling around. You have to stop this. | 我不跟你兜圈子了, 你必须要停下来! |
[16:53] | Come on, stop it. | 快点,停下来, |
[16:55] | Now! | 现在! |
[17:00] | Okay, Spencer, I don’t know exactly what’s happening, | 好了,斯宾塞,我不知道到底发生了什么, |
[17:03] | but I think you’re having a little trouble listening, right? | 但我知道你对我有点小误会,对吗? |
[17:06] | System failure. | 系统故障! |
[17:12] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[17:13] | Okay, nobody likes this. Come on. | 好了,没人喜欢你这套, 快睁眼! |
[17:15] | Wake up. | 睁眼. |
[17:17] | Everything okay? | 没事吧? |
[17:18] | Yeah yeah. Totally, yeah. | 对,对, 一切良好! |
[17:20] | He’s just doing that thing he does, | 他一直就那样, |
[17:22] | that funny funny robot thing. | 装很搞笑的机器人。 |
[17:25] | This looks like a system failure. | 哦,看起来系统出现故障了。 |
[17:29] | Pal, did something happen? | 勇士同志,发生什么事了? |
[17:31] | He yelled at me. | 他向我吼叫。 |
[17:33] | Ray! | 雷! |
[17:34] | Oh no no no no. Not at all. | 哦,没有,没有,没有的事, |
[17:36] | That wasn’t yelling, Spence, buddy. Spencer. | 那不是吼叫, 斯宾塞,小家伙,斯宾塞, |
[17:38] | I didn’t want your system to fail, | 我没想让你的系统出故障, |
[17:40] | just wanted you to stop running so I could talk. | 就是想让你停下来, 我们可以谈谈。 |
[17:42] | Yeah, no big deal, no big deal. | 对了,没什么大不了, 真的没什么。 |
[17:44] | Just, you know, about listening to adults | 就是…… 让我这个成年人告诉他: |
[17:46] | and not saying they stink | 不要说别人讨厌, |
[17:48] | and also writing it on the refrigerator. | 更不要把这句话写到冰箱上去。 |
[17:50] | – No big deal. – Did you write | – 没什么大不了. – 你在雷和黛布拉 |
[17:53] | – on Ray and Debra’s refrigerator? – No. | – 家的冰箱上写字了? – 没有。 |
[17:56] | Actually, yeah, with magnets. | 实际上是写了,用磁性条贴的。 |
[17:59] | Yeah, he spelled out “Ray stinks.” | 他贴出了“雷令人讨厌”。 |
[18:01] | No big deal. | 没什么大不了, |
[18:02] | Spence. | 斯宾塞, |
[18:03] | We were all doing it. | 那是我们所有小朋友一起做的。 |
[18:05] | Good. I’m glad you told me, | 太好了,很高兴你能承认, |
[18:07] | because I’m definitely gonna have a word with Michael and Geoffrey later. | 我一会儿也要去和迈克尔和杰弗里谈谈。 |
[18:10] | – Thanks. – I think they were just fooling around. | – 谢谢, – 我猜他们都不是故意的。 |
[18:12] | Why don’t you and the boys go play? | 去和他们一块玩去吧! |
[18:14] | Okay. | 好的, |
[18:19] | He gets so involved in his games. | 他玩游戏太投入了。 |
[18:22] | Yeah, he’s great, yeah. | 对,他是太投入了, |
[18:24] | The flipside to him being so bright and energetic | 他有点不好就是太敏感了, |
[18:26] | is that he’s also very sensitive. | 但正是敏感让他聪明且好动。 |
[18:29] | And he responds much better to rational discussion | 他特别喜欢理性的讨论 |
[18:31] | than yelling. | 而不是吼叫。 |
[18:33] | Yeah, Ray. | 啊,雷? |
[18:35] | Oh no no. I didn’t yell. | 哦,不,不, 我没有吼叫。 |
[18:37] | I was doing a singsong thing. | 我就是抑扬顿挫的在谈话。 |
[18:39] | # Spencer, stop running! # | # 斯宾塞, 别跑了! # |
[18:41] | you know? | 知道了吧? |
[18:43] | That’s what he heard. | 就是这么和他谈的. |
[18:45] | Still, you’re this big intimidating adult. | 你一个大人这样,还是挺吓人的。 |
[18:47] | It was probably a little bit scary for him. | 大概是有点吓着他了。 |
[18:50] | It’s all right. Most people don’t realize they have to | 完全正确, 大多数大人都没有意识到 |
[18:52] | adjust their approach with this kind of child. | 采取什么方法来教育 这种聪明孩子。 |
[18:54] | – Yeah, okay… – But it’s a little bit weird | – 对,没错… – 但是完全意识到还是有难度,。 |
[18:56] | when you’re dealing with other people’s children. | 尤其当你和别人的孩子交流的时候。 |
[18:57] | They’re used to a different parenting style. | 因为每个父母都有自己教育孩子的方式。 |
[18:59] | You’re so right, Debra. We’re all so used to our own. | 你说的没错,黛布拉, 我们都知道怎么教育自己的孩子, |
[19:01] | Because your kids are more conventional, | 而你的孩子都比较大众化, |
[19:03] | you’re used to doing things differently. | 所以教育起来就容易的多了. |
[19:09] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思? |
[19:10] | Oh no no. You know what I mean. | 哦,没什么,没什么, 你知道我什么意思的。 |
[19:12] | They’re terrific. | 他们非常棒。 |
[19:13] | That’s good, ’cause the “conventional”… | 这么说就对了, 你刚才用的“大众化”…… |
[19:15] | No no no, that’s not it at all. | 不是,不是, 一点也不大众化。 |
[19:18] | That was a poor choice of words. | 就是刚才用词用错了。 |
[19:19] | We think your kids are wonderful. | 我们俩都觉得你们的孩子棒极了。 |
[19:21] | Wonderful! | 棒-极-了! |
[19:26] | Really, Debra, your boys are adorable. | 真的,黛布拉, 你们家双胞胎太可爱了. |
[19:28] | And I’m sure in terms of their development, | 按照他们的发展, |
[19:30] | they’re absolutely where they should be. | 我确信他们一定前途远大。 |
[19:33] | Yeah, I see. | 对,我明白你的意思 |
[19:35] | In terms of their development. | 要根据他们的发展。 |
[19:37] | See, we’re just used to Spencer, | 听着,我们经常称呼斯宾塞 |
[19:38] | who’s been identified as gifted, | 为天才, |
[19:40] | although we don’t like to use that word. | 虽然我不喜欢用这个词。 |
[19:42] | Some people could take it the wrong way. | 就是怕有些人会产生误解。 |
[19:45] | Yeah, I can see that. | 对,我看出来了。 |
[19:49] | It’s just that Spencer is… | 斯宾塞就是….. |
[19:51] | Special? | 很特别? |
[19:53] | Right. | 对错. |
[19:55] | Wait-wait… what? | 等-等…..什么意思? |
[19:57] | No, nothing. He’s special. | 没什么意思, 他就是很特别。 |
[19:59] | Yeah, Spencer is… unique. | 对,斯宾塞就是……很独特。 |
[20:02] | Ha-hoo! | 哈-呼! |
[20:08] | And your kids are marvelous. | 你们家小孩都很匪夷所思! |
[20:21] | Well, I should help clean up in there | 好了,我去帮你清理清理房间吧, |
[20:23] | – because we’ve got to get going. – Already? | – 因为我们要走了, – 还不走? |
[20:26] | Spencer, let’s get moving, pal! | 斯宾塞,我们要走了,勇士! |
[20:32] | That’s a gifted boy. | 天才就是这样的。 |
[20:37] | Come on, honey. Let’s say goodbye. | 停下来,宝贝, 说再见。 |
[20:45] | Can you help me? | 还不帮我? |
[20:46] | Come on, bud, let’s go! | 快点,小家伙,走了! |
[20:48] | I’m invisible now! Invisible! | 我现在看不见了!就是看不见! |
[20:51] | Spencer, we can see you! | 斯宾塞,我们能看见你。 |
[20:55] | Bunch of freaks. | 一窝疯子! |
[20:58] | I’ve got him! I’ve got him! | 抓住他了!我抓住他了! |
[20:59] | Spencer, stop kicking! | 斯宾塞,别踢人! |
[21:01] | No! I hate you! | 不!我恨你们! |
[21:03] | Take care! | 路上小心! |
[21:07] | Aw, that’s too bad. The kids really liked him. | 啊,太不妙了, 我们儿子们确实喜欢他, |
[21:11] | What are we gonna tell them? | 要怎么和儿子们解释? |
[21:14] | We’ll just explain to them that… | 我们就跟儿子们说…… |
[21:17] | a wicked witch baked him in a pie. | 一个邪恶的老巫婆把他烤到一块馅饼里去了! |
[21:44] | Frank! | 弗兰克! |