时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | www.tvsubtitles.net | |
[00:02] | Can we go watch TV upstairs? | 我们能去楼上看电视了吗? |
[00:03] | Just for a little while, though. | 可以,但别看太久了。 |
[00:06] | That was such a wonderful night. | 今天晚上过的真棒。 |
[00:09] | What’s the big deal? It was just dinner… | 真是大惊小怪! 不就是吃顿饭吗…. |
[00:11] | and you people. | 还是和你们这些人一起吃。 |
[00:13] | I’m talking about Robert’s wonderful announcement. | 我说的是罗伯特的精彩表白。 |
[00:17] | I am so happy you’re back with Amy. | 我真高兴,你和艾米和好了。 |
[00:21] | A wonderful announcement would have been, | 我认为最棒的表白是: |
[00:23] | “I’m picking up the check.” | “我捡了一百万美元”。 |
[00:25] | And guess what? | 知道吗? |
[00:26] | Amy’s coming to Thanksgiving, too. | 艾米要和我们一起过感恩节。 |
[00:29] | – That’s in two days. – Oh! | 还有两天呀。 |
[00:31] | Are you sure you can stay together that long? | 你确信你们这次关系能维持这么久? |
[00:35] | Zing zing zing. Huh, Cubby? | 爽歪歪呀,爽歪歪, |
[00:38] | Maybe we should go. It’s getting kind of late. | 我们差不多要走了, 已经有点迟了。 |
[00:40] | What time is it, Marie? | 几点了,玛丽? |
[00:41] | What’s the time? | 几点呢? |
[00:43] | It’s, um… | 现在是,嗯… |
[00:45] | um… uh… | 嗯… 嗯… |
[00:48] | it’s time for dessert! | 现在是吃甜点的时间了! |
[00:51] | It’s such a wonderful night! | 今晚过的真充实! |
[00:54] | All right, dessert. | 好的,吃甜点。 |
[00:55] | Let’s do that. | 那就吃点吧。 |
[00:58] | Wow… did you see that? | 喔… 你们看到了吧? |
[00:59] | Yeah. It’s gettin’ really bad. | 是的,现在情形是很不妙了。 |
[01:02] | I think it’s worse than ever. | 我认为是越来越糟糕了。 |
[01:03] | What are you talking about? | 你们在说什么呢? |
[01:05] | Frank, didn’t you see Marie having trouble with the clock? | 弗兰克,你没有发现玛丽看 闹钟时有点困难呀? |
[01:07] | Well, time has never been a friend to Marie. | 看到了,因为玛丽和时间有仇。 |
[01:13] | She was squinting because she couldn’t see it. | 她现在眼睛眯得越来越严重了, 因为她看东西看不清楚。 |
[01:15] | Same thing was happening at the restaurant. | 在餐馆的时候,她就这样过。 |
[01:17] | Yeah, I know. Did you see her strainin’ to read the specials? | 对, 你们看到她看特色菜单的样子了吗? |
[01:20] | Was that before or after she walked into the men’s room? | 在那前后,她还跑到男厕所去了呢? |
[01:25] | Ma’s blind. | 妈妈瞎了! |
[01:29] | She’s not blind, Robert. | 她不是瞎了,罗伯特。 |
[01:30] | We just have to tell her she needs glasses. | 我们要直接告诉她, 她需要配眼镜了。 |
[01:32] | Oh, yeah, right. | 哦,对,没错。 |
[01:34] | Oh, yeah yeah. | 哦,对,对。 |
[01:35] | Why? What’s the big deal? | 怎么了?配眼镜值得这么大惊小怪? |
[01:37] | I don’t know if you’ve noticed, Debra, | 不知道怎么跟你说, 黛布拉,你注意过吗? |
[01:38] | but Ma’s pretty sensitive about her appearance. | 妈妈特别在乎自己的外表。 |
[01:40] | But your mom’s not so silly | 但是你妈没有蠢到为了外表, |
[01:42] | that she’s gonna put vanity before her sight. | 让自己天天只能看空气吧。 |
[01:45] | You know, you’re right, Deb. | 你说的很对,黛布拉, |
[01:46] | You should tell her she needs glasses. | 你应该去跟我妈说:她需要配眼镜了。 |
[01:50] | You might want to put your affairs in order first. | 在和她说之前,你可要好好筹划一下, 你该怎么委婉的告诉她, |
[01:54] | Why don’t you tell her, Frank? | 为什么你不去告诉她,弗兰克? |
[01:56] | Aw, not me. | 啊,我不行! |
[01:57] | Last time I told her to do something for her own good, | 上次我跟她说了件事,那件事完全是为她着想的, |
[02:00] | it completely bit me in the ass. | 她狠狠地揍了我屁股一下。 |
[02:03] | – What was that? – I said, “Marry me.” | – 你说的是什么? – 我跟她说:“嫁给我吧!” |
[02:10] | Here we go, everybody. Tiramisu. | 提拉米苏蛋糕,都来吃吧。 |
[02:13] | Oh, tiramisu me! | 哦,米苏来提拉我吧! |
[02:16] | There’s some for that guy… | 这块是给你的… |
[02:19] | – All right. – Um, Marie… | – 好的。 – 嗯,玛丽… |
[02:21] | can I ask you something? | 我可以问你个问题吗? |
[02:23] | Hey, can I ask you something? | 嗨,我可以问你个问题吗? |
[02:25] | How come there’s no tiramisu in your mouth? | 你嘴里怎么还没有蛋糕呀? |
[02:29] | Marie, um… | 玛丽,嗯… |
[02:31] | when’s the last time you saw an optometrist? | 你最近什么时候去看过验光师? |
[02:49] | Uh, you know, because we were, uh, talking | 嗯,知道吗? 我们都在谈论你的视力, |
[02:52] | and, um, we thought maybe | 我们也都认为也许….. |
[02:54] | you should look into getting some glasses. | 你应该戴副眼镜了。 |
[02:56] | My eyes are fine. | 我眼睛好的很。 |
[02:59] | Well, we couldn’t help but notice that | 我们都不可能没有注意到, |
[03:02] | you’re having a little… trouble seeing. | 你现在有一点……视力困难。 |
[03:07] | Well, let me tell you that my vision is perfect. | 那好,我现在就告诉你们, 我视力好的很。 |
[03:10] | Tell them, Frank. | 告诉他们,弗兰克。 |
[03:15] | Frank? | 弗兰克? |
[03:19] | Oh, I was hoping you couldn’t see me. | 哦,我希望你看不见我! |
[03:30] | Marie, what’s the harm in just getting your eyes checked? | 玛丽,就去检查一下眼睛, 对你有什么害处? |
[03:34] | I am not wearing glasses. | 我不戴眼镜。 |
[03:35] | Okay. Contact lenses, then. What is the big deal? | 好了,可以戴隐形眼镜呀, 这有什么大不了的? |
[03:38] | I’m-I’m not gonna stick those things in my eyes. | 我-我可不要在眼睛上沾一些乱七八糟的东西。 |
[03:41] | And… I don’t like how I look in glasses. | 还有…… 我不喜欢我自己戴眼镜的样子。 |
[03:45] | If you’re having trouble seeing, | 如果你视力有问题的话, |
[03:46] | isn’t correcting that more important than anything else? | 而又不矫正的话, 这才是最麻烦的事? |
[03:49] | You know me, Debra. I’m not a vain woman. | 你应该了解我的,黛布拉, 我不是一个爱好虚荣的人。 |
[03:54] | And I’ve been told that I have a Botticelli face. | 就是曾经有人告诉我,我有着张波提切利风格的脸。 (波提切利:意大利著名画家,擅长画女人脸) |
[03:58] | And one does not put glasses on a Botticelli face. | 没人会在波提切利式的脸上加上副眼镜, |
[04:03] | I’d say you have more of a Mr. Potato Head face. | 我要告诉你:你的脸更像薯头先生的。 |
[04:09] | And glasses come with the kit. | 这种脸型和眼镜就是天配。 |
[04:13] | I am not getting glasses, | 我不会戴眼镜的, |
[04:14] | and we’re not talking about this anymore. | 你们也别多费口舌了。 |
[04:16] | – Just eat your dessert. – Okay. | – 吃你们的蛋糕粑。 – 好吧。 |
[04:20] | Ew… my fork is dirty. | 哦… 我这个叉子是脏的。 |
[04:23] | What? There are no dirty forks in my house. | 什么?我家里不会有脏叉子的。 |
[04:25] | Let me see. | 让我看看。 |
[04:28] | Oh my God. | 哦,天哪! |
[04:31] | What, Ma? | 怎么了,妈? |
[04:32] | I washed this fork myself… | 这些叉子都是我亲自洗的……. |
[04:34] | by hand. | 还是用手洗的。 |
[04:37] | I guess I missed it. | 大概是把这个落下了。 |
[04:50] | Let’s hide. | 大家快躲起来! |
[05:05] | It’s okay. I got it. | 好了,终于搬过来了。 |
[05:08] | Huh? Oh. | 噢。 |
[05:09] | You got it ’cause you’re a sexy muscle girl. | 哦,你自己搬过来了, 你真是个性感的肌肉女! |
[05:18] | I just came from the eye doctor, | 我刚去看了眼医, |
[05:20] | and I want to show you something. | 现在给你们看一件东西。 |
[05:23] | Ta-da! | 达-达! |
[05:29] | Oh! | 哇! |
[05:30] | What do you think? | 怎么样? |
[05:31] | You did it, Ma! | 你配眼镜了,妈? |
[05:33] | Yeah. The doctor said | 对,那个医生跟我说: |
[05:34] | I really only need to use them for reading and driving, | 我只需要在读书和开车的时候戴, |
[05:37] | but there were some people in the shop | 但刚才我去商店的时候,有人告诉我: |
[05:40] | who said that I look so sophisticated in them, | 我戴上眼镜的样子很别致哟! |
[05:42] | I might leave them on all the time. | 所以我也许会整天都戴上眼镜了。 |
[05:44] | That’s the, uh, the style the kids are wearing now? | 哈里波特……. 好像是现在孩子们流行的风格吧? |
[05:50] | Ray… | 雷… |
[05:51] | They look great, Marie! | 看起来很好,玛丽! |
[05:53] | Yeah! No, they look good. | 对!对,太棒了! |
[05:54] | Oh, wow. What did Frank say? | 哦,哇, 弗兰克怎么评价的? |
[05:56] | Nothing. | 什么也没说。 |
[05:57] | He wouldn’t notice anything new on me | 他不会注意到我身上的任何新东西, |
[05:59] | unless it was made of sausage. | 除非那个东西是用香肠做的。 |
[06:06] | But I’ll tell ya, | 我跟你们讲哟, |
[06:07] | on the drive home it was as if I was seeing the neighborhood | 开车回家的路上, 我好像第一次清楚的看见了 |
[06:10] | for the first time. | 我的整个街里四坊们。 |
[06:12] | That’s great, Ma. | 太棒了,妈。 |
[06:13] | Oh, Marie, we are so proud of you! | 哦,玛丽, 我们太为你自豪了! |
[06:16] | – Isn’t it wonderful? – Yes. | – 是不是很棒呀? – 对。 |
[06:18] | Oh, look. You know what else I could see? | 哦,瞧瞧,你们知道我还看见什么了? |
[06:21] | There’s a cobweb forming under the television. | 电视机后面有个蜘蛛网。 |
[06:28] | Wow! That is just… that is great! | 喔!那只是…… 太棒了! |
[06:30] | That’s amazing. Marie, that’s terrific. | 太不可思议了。 玛丽,真是太好了! |
[06:34] | I can see the world! | 我能真正欣赏这个世界了! |
[06:35] | Everything is a little more clear | 每件东西都非常清楚, |
[06:37] | and vivid. | 还活灵活现的! |
[06:40] | – Ooh! What’s that? – What? | – 哦?那是什么? – 什么? |
[06:42] | Oh, nothing. It’s just an eyelash. | 哦,没什么, 一根眼睫毛而已! |
[06:45] | Oh, wow! Those are high-powered, Ma. | 哦,哇!你那眼镜可真是厉害呀,妈。 |
[06:49] | Make a wish. | 来,许个愿! |
[06:53] | Oh… | 哦… |
[06:55] | – What? – Oh, nothing. | – 怎么了? – 哦,没什么。 |
[06:58] | I just never noticed your eyelashes. | 我一直没有注意到你的眼睫毛。 |
[07:01] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[07:02] | I-I always thought they were a little fuller. | 我-我原先一直认为你睫毛挺浓的。 |
[07:05] | Ooh! Don’t touch! | 哦!别碰它! |
[07:07] | You want to keep the ones you have. | 碰一个,少一个! |
[07:12] | Well, all right. I’d better be going. | 嗯,好了, 我要走了。 |
[07:16] | – Goodbye, dear. – Okay. Bye-bye. | – 再见,亲爱的! – 好的,再见! |
[07:18] | Oh, and I’ll tell you another great thing | 哦,我要告诉你这个眼镜的另一个 |
[07:20] | about these new glasses: | 重大作用: |
[07:22] | They let me see just how handsome you are! | 它能让我清楚地看到你是多么的英俊! |
[07:26] | Thanks, Ma. | 谢谢,妈。 |
[07:27] | Maybe I should get Debra a pair. | 也许我也该给黛布拉买个。 |
[07:31] | And I love that little touch of gray | 我还很喜欢那一小撮白发, |
[07:34] | you’re getting around the sides. | 就是你耳朵边上的那撮, |
[07:35] | Very distinguished. | 特别特别明显! |
[07:37] | What? | 什么? |
[07:39] | I gotta go. | 我要走了。 |
[07:40] | Oh, and Debra, thank you for these. | 哦,黛布拉, 谢谢你对我的建议。 |
[07:43] | I’m gonna show these to Robbie. | 我要去看看罗比了, 向他展示我的宝贝眼镜, |
[07:45] | Oh, I can’t wait for Thanksgiving tomorrow. | 哦,明天才是感恩节,我都等不及了。 |
[07:53] | Isn’t that great? Your mom can see. | 是不是很棒呀? 你妈现在能看清了。 |
[07:55] | Yeah, I know. | 是的,我知道, |
[07:57] | It’s like a blessing. | 好像是件幸事! |
[07:59] | Oh, one more thing… | 哦,还有件事… |
[08:00] | I was wondering if I could make | 我问一下: 明天我可以给 |
[08:02] | a pumpkin bundt cake tomorrow. | 你们做南瓜蛋糕吗? |
[08:04] | – Okay. Okay. – Yeah, that would be great. | – 可以呀,可以。 – 是的,那就太棒了! |
[08:06] | So we’ll see you tomorrow. | 让我们明天见吧! |
[08:07] | And I’ll see you tomorrow! | 那我们就明天见吧! |
[08:50] | How’s it goin’? | 怎么样了? |
[08:53] | What did you do to your hair? | 你在头发上抹了什么呀? |
[08:55] | Nothing. What’s with your eyes? | 没什么, 你眼睛怎么了? |
[09:01] | Never mind. | 没什么, |
[09:02] | What is up with your sideburns? | 你在鬓角上搞了什么? |
[09:04] | Nothing. Did a little touch up, that’s all. | 没什么, 就是给它润了润色,没什么。 |
[09:07] | Touch up? What is… | 润色? 用什么润的… |
[09:08] | Nothing! | 没什么! |
[09:10] | What? Is it noticeable? | 怎么了? 很惹眼吗? |
[09:11] | No, not at all, | 不,一点都不, |
[09:13] | Elvis. | 精灵同志。 |
[09:16] | Ha ha ha. Look at you. | 哈哈哈, 看看你自己。 |
[09:19] | This is not the same thing at all. It’s a holiday. | 我们两个情况不一样, 我是在假期里。 |
[09:23] | Oh. So what are you, the Thanksgiving Day hooker? | 哦,那你是干什么的? 感恩节日的站街小姐? |
[09:30] | This is not hooker, Ray. | 这不是小姐专用的,雷 |
[09:32] | This is what women do | 当一个妇女的睫毛不够浓的时候, |
[09:33] | when they don’t have the thickest eyelashes. | 她就会这样打扮打扮。 |
[09:36] | You just don’t always see me like this | 你原来没有看到我这样, |
[09:38] | because I’m not someone who cares about these things. | 是因为我不是那种注意外表的人。 |
[09:41] | Boy, I’d hate to see the eyes of somebody who does care. | 伙计,我最恨那些折腾自己眼睛的人。 |
[09:45] | You’re the one who cares. Look what you did to your head! | 你才是瞎折腾自己的人! 看看你把头折腾成什么样了! |
[09:49] | I had no idea you were so vain. | 没想到你这么爱好虚荣。 |
[09:51] | Me, vain? | 我,爱好虚荣? |
[09:52] | You’re a raccoon talkin’ to me! | 你是乌鸦笑猪黑! |
[09:56] | Hello, everybody! | 大家好! |
[09:58] | – Happy Thanksgiving! – Hey! | – 感恩节快乐! – 嗨! |
[10:00] | Oh! | 哦! |
[10:08] | Hi, Robert. | 嗨,罗伯特。 |
[10:09] | Hey, e’rydody. | 嗨,大家好! |
[10:13] | Where do you want me to hut this cranderry sauce? | 知道我从哪弄来的酸梅酱吗? |
[10:18] | What did you say? | 你在说什么? |
[10:19] | Cranderry sauce. | 酸梅酱。 |
[10:23] | It’s hantastic! | 很—办(棒)—–的! |
[10:26] | “Hantastic”? | “很办的”? |
[10:28] | What the hell happened to you? | 你是不是见鬼了? |
[10:32] | Oh, yeah yeah. I went to the dentist. | 哦,是这样的, 我去看了牙医。 |
[10:34] | So, how is e’rydody? | 大家都好吗? |
[10:39] | Can’t wait hor the turkey. | 我都等不及了,想吃火鸡了! |
[10:44] | Robert… | 罗伯特… |
[10:46] | What? | 什么事? |
[10:47] | Robert had a procedure. | 罗伯特做了个小手术。 |
[10:49] | Amy, come on! | 艾米,别说了! |
[10:51] | Robert, did you have those anti-wrinkle injections | 罗伯特,你是不是在脸上注射了 |
[10:55] | put in your face? | 抗皱药呀? |
[10:59] | Terhats. | 就就一点. |
[11:08] | “Turd hats”? | “舅舅来了”? |
[11:15] | Your mother noticed a few wrinkles on him, | 你妈告诉他,说他脸上有皱纹, |
[11:18] | so he goes to some doctor in the yellow pages | 他就从黄页中选了家诊所, |
[11:20] | and paralyzes his face! | 先把脸麻醉了! |
[11:23] | It’s tentarary. | 几天就好了。 |
[11:27] | Ray, what did you do to your hair? | 雷,你在头发上抹了什么? |
[11:28] | Nothing! | 没什么! |
[11:30] | Oh… I know. | 哦… 我明白了。 |
[11:33] | Na nust’a noticed something adout his hair… | 妈妈看到了你的白头发….. |
[11:40] | and something adout her eyes. | 还有你的眼睛。 |
[11:47] | That’s hilarious! | 太好玩了! |
[11:52] | Yeah, ha ha ha. | 没错,一定是这样的,哈哈哈哈! |
[11:54] | You need some oil, Tin Man? | 你需要加机油了, 铁皮人! |
[12:00] | Wow… Marie’s really noticing stuff, huh? | 哇…..玛丽真的看到了不少东西,哈? |
[12:05] | What am I gonna do with this? | 我也要把这个弄弄了! |
[12:09] | Here we are. Hi, everybody. | 我们来了, 大家好! |
[12:11] | Hey, hi! Hi, Ma. Hi, Dad. | 嘿,嗨! 嗨,妈!嗨,爸! |
[12:13] | Yeah yeah. Football. | 好,好, 看球赛。 |
[12:16] | Amy… | 艾米… |
[12:18] | Marie… | 玛丽… |
[12:19] | Oh, it’s so good to see you. | 真高兴又看见你了! |
[12:23] | Yeah. It’s been a while. | 对,是有段时间没见了。 |
[12:26] | I must look much older. | 我是不是看起来,又老了很多! |
[12:28] | Oh, nonsense. You look beautiful, sweetie. | 哦,胡说八道。 你一直这么漂亮,亲爱的。 |
[12:30] | Better with age, I say. | 岁数越大越有味道。 |
[12:32] | – Thank you. – Of course. | – 谢谢。 – 没关系。 |
[12:35] | You don’t want to be one of those women | 你不应该是那种天天忙的团团转的妇女。 |
[12:37] | that gets all that work done. | |
[12:44] | Hi, Na. | 嗨,妈! |
[12:47] | Robert? Are you all right? | 罗伯特? 你没事吧? |
[12:50] | Sure. | 没事! |
[12:51] | Hahhy Turkey Day! | 火鸡节快乐! |
[12:55] | Tell her what you did to yourself, moron! | 告诉老妈你都干了些什么,弱者! |
[12:57] | Hy don’t you? | 你没干? |
[12:59] | I didn’t do anything. | 我什么都没做。 |
[13:00] | Touch his hair, Na! | Touch his hair, Na! 摸摸他的头发,妈! 妈妈他的头发,妈! |
[13:02] | All right. Stop it, you two! | 好了, 你们两个都停下来! |
[13:06] | It’s a holiday! | 今天是过节! |
[13:10] | Raymond… | 雷蒙德… |
[13:12] | you look so nice. | 你今天看起来好帅哟, |
[13:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢! |
[13:18] | Is this shoe polish? | 你抹了鞋油? |
[13:21] | Only if you put it on a shoe. | 只有你才把它抹在鞋上。 |
[13:25] | That’s not the point. You said I looked nice. | 什么东西不重要。 你已经说了我看起来很帅。 |
[13:27] | And I do! | 我就是帅! |
[13:28] | I look nice, and I feel nice. | 我看起来很好,感觉也很好, |
[13:30] | That’s the most important thing. | 这才是最重要的。 |
[13:32] | That you feel good about yourself. | 你对你自己感觉很好! |
[13:34] | I heel great adout nysel. | 我也对自己感到满意。 |
[13:41] | Robbie… | 罗比… |
[13:43] | stop talking that way now. | 别这么说话。 |
[13:45] | – It’s annoying. – He can’t stop, Ma, | – 很烦人的。 – 他停不下来,妈, |
[13:48] | – ‘Cause he put injections in his face. – What? | – 因为他把脸麻醉了 – 什么? |
[13:51] | Raynond! | 雷蒙德! |
[13:54] | Who are you to say that? | 谁让你告诉妈妈的? |
[13:56] | What I do hith ny hace is ny dusiness! | 我怎么折腾我的脸是我自己的事! |
[14:00] | – Robert! – No! I’m really tissed! | – 罗伯特! – 闭嘴!我总是被嘲弄的对象! |
[14:11] | I don’t understand. Why would you do such a thing? | 我不知道, 你们为什么要这么做? |
[14:17] | Ny? | 我? |
[14:23] | Decause a you! | 都是因为你! |
[14:26] | You’re the on who said | 你对我说: |
[14:28] | you could see all the wrinkles in ny hace! | 你看到我脸上满是皱纹! |
[14:33] | I like those lines. | 我喜欢那些皱纹, |
[14:36] | That’s character. | 那是你的特征! |
[14:38] | Now, you look like a totem pole! | 而现在,你看起来象根图腾柱! |
[14:43] | Let me translate: “Totem tole.” | 我给你翻译一下:你戴了个“图腾铁皮罩” |
[15:01] | Raymond… | 雷蒙德… |
[15:04] | did you put that stuff in your hair | 你在头上抹鞋油 |
[15:06] | just because of something I said? | 也就是因为我说的那些话? |
[15:08] | About how I like the touch of silver on the side? | 其实我很喜欢 你原来耳朵边上的那撮银发! |
[15:13] | I don’t like the silver. | 我不喜欢。 |
[15:16] | Oh… Raymond. | 哦… 雷蒙德。 |
[15:19] | No matter how old you get, | 无论你长多大了, |
[15:21] | you’re still gonna be my boy. | 你都还是我的儿子。 |
[15:24] | And Debra… | 还有黛布拉… |
[15:26] | you, uh… | 你,嗯… |
[15:37] | Oh my! | 哦,天哪! |
[15:41] | You said I had skimpy eyelashes. | 你说了:我眼睫毛稀少。 |
[15:44] | Oh, honey… | 哦,亲爱的… |
[15:46] | I didn’t mean anything by that. | 我说说而已,没什么别的暗指。 |
[15:48] | You have such pretty eyes. | 你的眼睛很漂亮的。 |
[15:50] | I’ve always said that that’s your best feature. | 我一直在说:黛布拉的眼睛是最有特点的! |
[15:53] | Haven’t I, Frank? | 是不是呀,弗兰克? |
[15:55] | You’ve said plenty. | 你说的已经够多了。 |
[15:58] | But I also have to say that | 但是这些话我必须要说, |
[16:01] | I am so flattered | 我非常高兴, |
[16:04] | that just because I made a couple of little observations, | 仅仅是因为我的一两句随意的话, |
[16:07] | that my kids are willing to change things | 孩子们就愿意去改变自己, |
[16:11] | just to please me. | 而只是为了让我高兴。 |
[16:13] | Or maybe it’s easier to change than to have to listen to you. | 也许改变下自己也比听你的废话容易多了。 |
[16:22] | Really, Frank? | 真的,弗兰克? |
[16:24] | That’s funny coming from you, because you don’t do either. | 你是不是觉得很可笑呀, 因为你从不为我做些什么。 |
[16:29] | Frank? | 弗兰克? |
[16:33] | Hey! | 嗨! |
[16:35] | You know what? Let’s not do this today. It’s Thanksgiving. | 知道吗?大家就别吵了。 今天是感恩节! |
[16:37] | That’s right, it’s Thanksgiving, and I’m thankful for football. | 说的没错,今天是感恩节, 我要感恩的就是橄榄球! |
[16:40] | Give me that remote, lady! | 把遥控器给我,老太婆! |
[16:42] | Would you like to hear what I now notice about you, Frank? | 想听听我怎么评价你吗,弗兰克? |
[16:44] | Oh, boy. | 好了,别说了! |
[16:45] | Yeah yeah. I’m fat and bald. | 当然知道你怎么评价, 我肥胖加秃顶。 |
[16:47] | The remote. | 把遥控器给我。 |
[16:52] | That’s not what I was going to say. | 我不是这个意思, |
[16:55] | I don’t care about looks… I’m with you, aren’t I? | 我不在乎你的长相…… 我已经嫁给你了,是吧? |
[16:59] | I’m talking about what’s inside, Frank. | 我指的是内涵,你的内涵,弗兰克。 |
[17:02] | Oh, Jeez. | 哦,天哪! |
[17:03] | That’s right. | 就是这样, |
[17:05] | The total lack of communication, | 我们之间缺少交流, |
[17:07] | the total disregard for me as a human being… | 你还一点都不尊重我….. |
[17:09] | it’s been this way for 45 years. | 这种情况竟然持续了45年。 |
[17:12] | God forbid you should pay any attention to me, | 你这么多年来从来没有关注过我, |
[17:14] | or show me even in the slightest possible way | 也没有对我表现出一点点感情来, |
[17:17] | that you have any feelings for me at all. | 简直就是天理难容呀! |
[17:19] | Well then, if I’m so terrible, why do you stick around? | 很好,我是很恐怖, 那你为什么还不跟我离婚呢? |
[17:24] | Maybe I won’t. | 也许是该离了。 |
[17:26] | Oh, yeah? | 哦,真的? |
[17:27] | Maybe I won’t, Frank, | 我是该考虑和你的婚姻关系了,弗兰克, |
[17:29] | now that I see I’m in a loveless marriage. | 现在我明白了, 我们俩的婚姻根本就没有感情! |
[17:32] | A loveless marriage? | 我们婚姻没有感情? |
[17:36] | A loveless marriage?! | 我们婚姻没有感情?! |
[17:37] | A loveless marriage! | 婚姻没有感情! |
[18:03] | Nodody thinks I look younger? | 没人觉得我今天看起来年轻了许多? |
[18:31] | At least put some butter on that. | 最起码要在上面涂点黄油吧。 |
[18:33] | No. | 不, |
[18:34] | Some jelly? | 加点果冻? |
[18:36] | No. | 不。 |
[18:37] | Mustard. I got brown mustard. | 芥末, 我有黑色芥末。 |
[18:39] | I like it dry. | 我就喜欢干吃。 |
[18:42] | Have some milk or something, | 那来点牛奶或什么, |
[18:44] | ’cause you’re gonna choke to death. | 否则,你会噎死的。 |
[18:46] | What do you care? | 噎死算了! |
[18:50] | Is that why you broke my new glasses? | 你为什么要把我的新眼镜折了? |
[18:53] | Because I said we have a loveless marriage? | 就是因为我说我们婚姻是没有感情的? |
[18:58] | You gonna keep sayin’ it? | 你还追到这来说? |
[19:00] | It bothers you when I do, doesn’t it? | 我说的话让你生气了,对吧? |
[19:08] | I didn’t mean it. | 我没想到成这样了, |
[19:11] | You know, I just get a little overdramatic sometimes. | 你了解我的, 我就是有时有点过于激动了。 |
[19:19] | But look how everybody reacted | 但是就是因为我随便说了下, |
[19:22] | just because of something I said. | 他们做出了种种反应, |
[19:25] | It made me feel important. | 让我觉得我也是挺重要的。 |
[19:27] | And I have never seen you react so strongly | 而我从来没有看过你对我说的什么事 |
[19:31] | about anything I said. | 做出如此强烈回应的。 |
[19:35] | You’re a pig. | 你就是个猪。 |
[19:37] | You don’t talk, you don’t listen. | 你自己不说话, 也不听别人说的话。 |
[19:42] | But you love me, Frank. | 但是你爱我,弗兰克。 |
[19:48] | Frank? | 弗兰克? |
[19:54] | You don’t need glasses for that. | 没有眼镜,你也知道呀。 |
[19:59] | Oh, Frank… | 哦,弗兰克… |
[20:01] | you love your little rum ball. | 你是爱你的小心肝的! |
[20:09] | We got any meat for a sandwich? | 有肉吗,我要吃三明治? |
[20:11] | Yeah, I got hard salami! | 有,我去拿硬肉肠去! |
[20:13] | And I’ll take some juice. | 我还要喝果汁。 |
[20:14] | Okay! And, oh, I got the brown mustard! | 没问题!我还有黑芥末呢! |
[20:17] | And you know what? | 你知道吗? |
[20:18] | I-I think maybe I’ll just wear the glasses | 我-我认为应该按照医生叮嘱的做, |
[20:21] | for reading and driving like the doctor said. | 只在看书和开车的时候戴眼镜。 |
[20:25] | W-wait a minute. W-wait a minute. What are you doing? | 等等,等等, 我们在干什么? |
[20:27] | It’s Thanksgiving! | 今天是感恩节! |
[20:29] | So? | 怎么了? |
[20:30] | So? Everybody’s over there… | 怎么了?所有的人都在那边……. |
[20:32] | the kids, Amy… | 孩子们,还有艾米… |
[20:34] | a-and Debra cooked all that food. | 黛布拉还给我们准备了大餐。 |
[20:40] | You’re right. We’ll eat first. | 你是对的, 我们先吃点。 |
[20:50] | Okay. | 好吧, |
[20:51] | So you really think my eyes look okay this way? | 你真的认为,我眼睛这样挺好? |
[20:53] | Without all that stuff on them? | 上面什么也不弄最好? |
[20:57] | All right, let me tell you something. | 好吧,让我来告诉你实话, |
[20:59] | I have always thought your eyes were beautiful. | 我一直认为你的眼睛是最漂亮的。 |
[21:04] | That’s very sweet. | 你这句话真让我高兴。 |
[21:06] | But I want you to answer the question again, | 但是我要你直接回答我刚才的问题, |
[21:08] | and bear in mind that I am way too tired | 不回答我这个问题,我心理负担很大, |
[21:11] | to have sex tonight. | 就不想做爱了。 |
[21:15] | What does that got to do with anything? | 你用这个问题来要挟我? |
[21:17] | I love your eyes. | 我喜欢你的眼睛。 |
[21:19] | No, I mean it, Ray. | 哦,我懂了,雷。 |
[21:20] | It’s really not gonna happen tonight. | 今晚不做爱! |
[21:22] | All right. What do you want me to say? | 够了, 你到底要我怎么说? |
[21:23] | Give me a break. This is ridiculous. | 让我平息一下, 你的问题太荒谬了。 |
[21:25] | Your eyes were the first thing I noticed when I met you, | 我第一次遇到你的时候, 你最吸引我的地方就是你的眼睛, |
[21:28] | so why would I want anything different? | 所以我就没有别的奢望了! |
[21:30] | Are you trying to have sex with me? | 今晚还想和我做爱? |
[21:32] | I am. | 当然。 |
[21:35] | Good night, Ray. | 晚安,雷 |
[21:38] | You know what? I wish I could say | 你知道吗? 其实我是想这么说的: |
[21:40] | that I don’t like your eyes, | 就是我不喜欢你的眼睛, |
[21:41] | but sex or no sex, your eyes are beautiful. | 但无论你跟不跟我做爱, 你的眼睛都很漂亮。 |
[21:46] | So sweet dreams. | 做个好梦! |
[21:48] | Still tryin’? | 还想吗? |
[21:49] | Yeah! | 当然! |
[21:52] | Come on! | 快点! |