时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | www.tvsubtitles.net | |
[00:02] | Why do we have to go shopping? | 我们为什么得来买东西? |
[00:03] | It’s just a couple of things, all right? | 就一两样东西, 好吗? |
[00:05] | Come on, stop whining. | 好了, 别抱怨了 |
[00:06] | I want to go home! | 我想回家! |
[00:08] | What did I say? | 我说什么了? |
[00:10] | This is boring. | 真无聊 |
[00:11] | Look, just be good, | 瞧, 乖乖的 |
[00:13] | and we’ll stop by the rum department, all right? | 我们就顺便去 朗姆酒区, 好吗? |
[00:19] | Go get us a thing of broccoli, Ally. | 去给我们拿个 花椰菜,艾莉 |
[00:22] | I hate broccoli. | 我讨厌花椰菜。 |
[00:23] | Hey, your mom makes the list, okay? | 嗨,单子是你妈妈写的, 好吗? |
[00:25] | If it was up to me, it’d be all marshmallows. | 如果是我 就全写果浆软糖 |
[00:27] | Go. | 去 |
[00:30] | Let’s get some marshmallows. | 我们去拿些果浆软糖 |
[00:43] | Excuse me. No free sampling. | 对不起 不能免费试吃 |
[00:47] | I’m not sampling. I’ve had this before. | 我不是在试吃 我以前吃过这个 |
[00:52] | Yeah, right, well, it’s not a snack bar. | 对,好吧, 这里不是小吃店 |
[00:55] | Relax, pal, I just took a little. | 放松点, 伙计, 我只拿了一点点 |
[00:57] | Yeah, well, if everybody steals a little, | 对,如果每个人都偷一点 |
[00:58] | the store goes a little bit out of business. | 商店就破产 |
[01:00] | What, are you calling me a thief? | 什么, 你说我是小偷? |
[01:03] | Only ’cause you’re taking something | 就因为你拿了东西 |
[01:05] | without paying for it. | 没有付钱 |
[01:07] | How much did I take, a nickel’s worth? | 我拿了多少钱的, 五美分的? |
[01:10] | Here. Here’s a quarter. | 给,这是25美分 |
[01:13] | Keep the change. | 不用找了 |
[01:14] | Don’t throw money at me. | 别用钱扔我 |
[01:17] | Oh, yeah? What are you gonna do? | 哦, 是的? 你想怎么样? |
[01:19] | Let’s go, Dad. | 我们走, 爸爸 |
[01:21] | Sorry, I’m real sorry. | 对不起, 真对不起 |
[01:23] | Hey, don’t apologize for me. | 嗨, 不要替我道歉 |
[01:24] | He’s the one blowing a gasket | 是他为了一把鸟饵 |
[01:25] | over a handful of birdseed. | 大发脾气 |
[01:27] | It’s called stealing, cue ball! | 这叫偷东西, 秃头! |
[01:31] | I got hair, porky! | 我有头发, 肥猪! |
[01:35] | Don’t turn your back on me, I’m standing right here. | 别走, 我就站在这里 |
[01:37] | We’re gonna go. Dad, let’s go look at some meat. | 我们走吧 爸爸, 我们去看看肉 |
[01:39] | Yeah, let’s get out of here. | 对, 我们离开这里 |
[01:41] | You got problems, pal. | 你有问题,伙计 |
[01:43] | – Hey, I’m a veteran! – Okay, Dad, okay! | – 嗨, 我是个老兵! – 好了, 爸爸, 好了! |
[01:45] | Look at him! You’re telling me he’s never done any sampling?! | 看看他! 你说他没有试吃过?! |
[01:47] | Come on, Dad! | 好了, 爸爸! |
[01:53] | I’m going back to teaching. | 我要回去教学 |
[02:31] | Ray, can I have some chips? | 雷,我可以要些薯片吗? |
[02:33] | Why don’t you go to Amy for chips? | 你干嘛不去 找艾美要薯片呢? |
[02:36] | I go to Amy’s for other things. | 我去艾美 要别的东西 |
[02:43] | Here’s your chips, and I owe you a nightmare. | 给你薯片, 我欠你一个恶梦 |
[02:51] | Ray, what happened with your Dad today | 雷, 今天在超市里面 |
[02:54] | at the supermarket? | 你爸出什么事了 |
[02:56] | – What do you mean? – Ally’s pretty upset. | – 你是什么意思? – 艾莉很生气 |
[02:58] | She said he was screaming and calling a man names. | 她说他大喊大叫 骂一个男的 |
[03:00] | It was nothing. The produce guy accused him of stealing. | 没什么也 果蔬部的家伙说他偷东西 |
[03:03] | Was he stealing? | 他偷东西了吗? |
[03:05] | He was sampling the trail mix. | 他捉了些干果巧克力 |
[03:06] | You’re not allowed to sample the trail mix. | 你不可以试吃 干果巧克力 |
[03:09] | Hence the hullabaloo. | 所以就大吵大闹 |
[03:15] | So Ally saw your father steal food | 所以艾莉就 看着你爸爸偷东西 |
[03:18] | and then watched him make a big scene in public. | 然后看着他 当众大吵大闹 |
[03:20] | Ah, her first time. | 啊, 她的第一次 |
[03:28] | The rite of passage. | 成长仪式 |
[03:31] | I remember mine… the New York State Thruway, | 我记得我的是… 在纽约州高速公路, |
[03:33] | Dad throwing pennies at the toll collector. | 爸爸朝收费员 扔一分硬币 |
[03:38] | Yeah. This time he threw a quarter. | 对 这次他扔了个25美分 |
[03:41] | Inflation. | 通货膨胀 |
[03:45] | It’s not funny, it’s not funny. | 这不好笑, 这不好笑. |
[03:47] | Why can’t he behave himself? | 他为什么 不能自我克制一下? |
[03:50] | Why can’t a dog play the trumpet? | 为什么狗不能吹喇叭? |
[03:57] | It’s not funny, Robert. | 这不好笑, 罗勃特 |
[04:01] | What? It’s no big deal. | 什么? 没什么大不了的 |
[04:02] | You want me to talk to her? | 你要我和她谈谈吗? |
[04:03] | No, I don’t want you to talk to her. | 不, 我不要 你和她谈 |
[04:05] | I want you to talk to him. | 我要你和他谈。 |
[04:09] | I’ll talk to her. | 我去和她谈谈 |
[04:11] | No, Ray. | 不, 雷 |
[04:12] | Your father has to realize that he’s not a gorilla. | 你爸爸应该意思到 他不是个大猩猩 |
[04:15] | He’s got grandkids. He has to set an example. | 他有孙子 他应该树立榜样 |
[04:18] | You really should go say something to him. | 你真的应该 去跟他谈谈 |
[04:20] | – Why don’t you? – Don’t need to. | – 你干嘛不去? – 没必要. |
[04:22] | Your daughter, your problem. | 你的女儿,你的问题 |
[04:24] | You’re stupid, you’re ugly. | 你很傻,你很丑 |
[04:30] | Come on, Ray, you gotta say something. | 好了, 雷 你得说点什么 |
[04:36] | Talk to him. | 跟他谈谈 |
[04:38] | Look at him, he’s so peaceful. | 看看他, 他多平静啊 |
[04:46] | – For crying out loud, I’ll do it. – No, you’re too mean. | – 要大声地, 我来 – 不,你不太过火了 |
[04:49] | – What? – Nothing. | – 什么? – 没什么. |
[04:52] | I’ll do it. | 我来 |
[04:55] | Hey, Dad, can we turn this off for a second? | 嗨,爸爸 我们可不可以关掉一会? |
[04:57] | – Hey! – What are you doing? | – 嗨! – 你在做干嘛? |
[04:59] | We’re watching here. | 我们正看着呢 |
[05:00] | All right, look, Dad. | 好了,是这样, 爸爸 |
[05:02] | We think you should know that Ally was kind of upset | 我们认为你应该知道 艾莉对你今天 |
[05:05] | about what happened with the guy at the market. | 在超市里的事 有点生气 |
[05:09] | Okay. | 好的 |
[05:10] | Turn the TV back on. | 把电视打开 |
[05:13] | Wait a second. What happened? | 等一下 出了什么事? |
[05:15] | Aw, the jackass fruit guy accused me of stealing. | 啊,水果摊的那个笨蛋 说我偷东西 |
[05:20] | Frank, please! They’re homosexuals. | 法兰克, 拜托! 他们都是同性恋 |
[05:34] | No, the guy who works in the fruit department, | 不, 是在水果区 工作的那个家伙 |
[05:36] | the fat one. | 胖胖的那个 |
[05:38] | Jimmy? Ooh, I love him. | 吉米? 哦, 我喜欢他 |
[05:40] | He’s the one who gets me the good peaches. | 是他给我 好吃的桃子的 |
[05:42] | What were you stealing? | 你偷了什么? |
[05:45] | Nothing. I just took a little | 没什么,我只是拿了些 |
[05:46] | of the snacking mix out of the thing. | 干果巧克力 |
[05:48] | Oh, well, that’s not stealing. | 哦, 那不算偷东西 |
[05:50] | Technically, Mom, it is theft. | 从技术上讲, 妈妈, 这是偷窃 |
[05:54] | Petty theft. | 小偷小摸 |
[05:56] | Unless you ate more than $100’s worth. | 除非你吃了 $100块钱以上的东西 |
[06:00] | Did you? | 你有吗? |
[06:04] | No, I didn’t, Officer Doofus. | 不,我没有,警官笨蛋 |
[06:08] | Besides, I paid for it. | 而且我付了钱 |
[06:10] | You threw a quarter at the guy. | 你向那家伙 扔了一个25美分 |
[06:12] | Tossed. | 投 |
[06:14] | Frank, is this really the way you want to behave | 法兰克 你在你的孙女面前 |
[06:17] | in front of your granddaughter? | 就这么表现吗? |
[06:18] | You know, Debra, far be it from me | 你知道, 黛博拉, 我很少 |
[06:20] | to ever take his side, | 站在他那一边 |
[06:22] | but I do think it’s horrible | 但是我确实觉得 |
[06:23] | what’s happened to that store. | 那家店越来越遭 |
[06:25] | They used to give you samples all the time. | 以前他们总是 送你试用品 |
[06:27] | And they also used to help you | 他们还帮你把东西 |
[06:29] | take your bags to the car. | 放到车上 |
[06:31] | Now I have to take you to the car myself. | 现在我得自己 把你弄上车 |
[06:44] | I was on your side. | 我不站在你那边了 |
[06:46] | Stealing is only a part of this. | 偷东西只是一部分 |
[06:48] | Why did you have to lose your temper | 你干嘛要发脾气 |
[06:50] | and then yell at the guy? | 然后朝那家伙大喊大叫? |
[06:51] | He was yelling at me! | 他朝我大喊大叫! |
[06:53] | But there’s other ways to handle the situation. | 但是有其他的解决办法 |
[06:55] | Hey, you weren’t there! The guy had it coming! | 嗨, 你不在那里! 是那家伙挑起的! |
[06:58] | But not with your granddaughter watching. | 但是你孙女在看着 就不行 |
[07:01] | It could affect her. | 这会影响她 |
[07:02] | I still twitch at tollbooths. | 我现在看到收费站还打颤 |
[07:06] | You know what? I’m glad Ally saw that. | 你知道吗? 我很高兴艾莉看到了 |
[07:09] | She’s gotta learn you can’t take crap from people! | 她得知道 你不能从别人那接受侮辱! |
[07:13] | Frank… | 法兰克… |
[07:17] | have you ever heard the saying, | 你有没有听说过 这句谚语? |
[07:19] | “It takes a village to raise a child”? | “培养孩子 需要一个村的努力”? |
[07:21] | I believe that. | 我相信这句话 |
[07:23] | And I believe that you’re a part of our village. | 我还相信 你是我们这个村子的一部份 |
[07:25] | We’re just trying to teach them proper values. | 我们得教他们 正确的价值观 |
[07:32] | Listen, I don’t know | 听着, 我不知道 |
[07:34] | what the hell village you’re talking about… | 你说的什么 该死的村子… |
[07:39] | but I live in Real World, USA. | 不过我住在 现实世界里,美国 |
[07:42] | So you can spare me your lecture. | 所以你不用 对我说教 |
[07:44] | You listen to me! | 你听我说! |
[07:46] | Come with me for a minute. | 跟我来一会 |
[07:47] | Something has to be done! He’s a public menace! | 得采取一些措施! 他是个公众威胁! |
[07:49] | I know, I know. | 我知道,我知道 |
[07:50] | I think our village found its idiot. | 我想我们村 觉得他是个傻瓜 |
[07:55] | Why didn’t you let me kill him? | 你干嘛不让我杀了他? |
[07:57] | That would be very nice, dear. | 是很好, 亲爱的 |
[08:00] | But the truth is, this all could’ve been avoided | 不过事实是 如果雷蒙在超市里 |
[08:03] | if Raymond had handled him better in the supermarket. | 把他管好了 这件事是可以避免的 |
[08:05] | What?! He was an animal! | 什么?! 他是只动物! |
[08:07] | Yes. And you let him off his leash. | 对,你让他摆脱了皮带 |
[08:14] | If you take a dog to a supermarket, | 如果你带着狗去超市 |
[08:16] | and he has an accident in the frozen food aisle, | 他在冷冻食品通道里 出了意外 |
[08:19] | is it the dog’s fault? | 那是狗的错吗? |
[08:23] | Did Dad ever do that? | 爸爸干过那种事吗? |
[08:30] | I’m saying, you know how your father is. | 我是说 你知道你爸是什么样的人 |
[08:34] | And there are ways to prevent this kind of scene. | 这种情况 是有办法避免的 |
[08:37] | First of all, I try to be with him | 首先如果他想去 |
[08:39] | if he’s ever going to be anywhere there might be people. | 有人的地方 我总是跟着他 |
[08:43] | But Ray was with him. | 但是雷跟着他 |
[08:45] | What was he supposed to do? | 你要他怎么办呢? |
[08:46] | Before you even got to the snack section, | 在你到零食区之前 |
[08:49] | you should’ve had a Hershey bar or a Zagnut | 你应该在口袋里 |
[08:52] | here in your pocket. | 放条”贺喜”巧克力 |
[08:54] | That’s true. He responds to treats. | 没错 他喜欢别人请他 |
[08:59] | Do you know why this kind of thing | 你知不知道 为什么我在的时候 |
[09:02] | doesn’t happen when I’m around? | 就不会发生这种事? |
[09:03] | Because I compensate. | 因为我会弥补 |
[09:06] | He’s horrible, and I have a certain… | 他是很可怕 所以我有特定的… |
[09:14] | Oh, that’s great, Marie. | 哦, 很好, 玛莉 |
[09:15] | So you want to be with him all the time, then? | 那么你会一直跟着他? |
[09:18] | Uh, no. | 呃,不 |
[09:21] | Well, somebody needs to straighten him out. | 那么, 得有人 约束一下他 |
[09:22] | – No, leave him. – He’ll watch television, | – 不,别管他 – 他会看电视 |
[09:25] | then I’ll take him home, make some cannelloni, | 然后我带他回家 做些烤空心粉 |
[09:27] | he’ll burp, and he’ll feel better. | 他就会打嗝 他就会心情好了 |
[09:30] | You’re an enabler. | 你在姑息他 |
[09:33] | You’re actually rewarding his horrible behavior | 你是在用意大利食物 奖励他 |
[09:35] | with Italian food. | 可怕的行为 |
[09:38] | That’s exactly how the mafia works. | 黑手党 就是这样的 |
[09:45] | Well, I’m gonna speak to him. | 我跟他谈谈 |
[09:47] | Put some candy in your pocket! | 在你的口袋里 放些糖果 |
[09:51] | Mommy, can you play Twister with us? | 妈咪 可不可以和我们玩”扭扭乐”? |
[09:54] | Yeah, that’s a good idea, Mommy. | 可以 好主意,妈咪 |
[09:55] | We can all play, like a happy family. | 我们都来玩, 像喜欢快乐的大家庭。 |
[09:59] | Twister stinks! | “扭扭乐”很臭! |
[10:01] | Hey, kids, you wanna watch something funny? | 嗨,孩子们 你门想看点好玩的吗? |
[10:03] | Sit down. “Abbot and Costello Meet the Mummy.” | 坐下 “两傻捉尸记” |
[10:07] | Hey, Ally, come here. | 嗨,艾莉,过来 |
[10:09] | Mom, may I please go play computer? | 妈妈 我可以去玩电脑吗? |
[10:12] | Uh, sure, honey, for a little while. | 呃,当然,亲爱的 就玩一会 |
[10:18] | What was that about? | 这是怎么回事? |
[10:21] | All of a sudden I have the plague? | 突然间 我就得了瘟疫了? |
[10:24] | What did you say to her? | 你对她说了什么? |
[10:27] | I didn’t say a word. Want some candy? | 我什么也没说 要糖果吗? |
[10:33] | If you didn’t say anything, then you did. | 如果你没有说 那就是你说的 |
[10:36] | You badmouthed me, didn’t you? | 你说我坏话 是不是? |
[10:38] | I did not. | 我没有 |
[10:40] | We told you, Ally had some strong feelings | 我们告诉你了 艾莉对今天发生的事 |
[10:42] | about what happened. | 反映强烈 |
[10:43] | What a coincidence. | 真是巧 |
[10:45] | She just happens to be feeling | 她碰巧 |
[10:48] | the same thing that you two were thinking. | 和你们俩想的一样 |
[10:51] | Maybe it was what her grandfather was doing. | 也许是他爷爷的 所作所为 |
[10:54] | Turning a kid against her grandpa… | 让一个小孩 讨厌她的爷爷… |
[10:56] | real classy! | 真是漂亮! |
[11:03] | Couldn’t mind your own business? | 你管你自己的事好吗? |
[11:08] | That’s something to work on, Debra. | 黛博拉,这倒是该努力的 |
[11:20] | – Hey. – It’s all squishy! | – 嗨 – 粘糊糊的! |
[11:29] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[11:32] | What’s up? I’m working. | 什么事? 我正在工作 |
[11:33] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[11:35] | Is the, uh… girl around? | 那个… 女孩在吗? |
[11:39] | – Ally? – Yeah. | – 艾莉? – 是的 |
[11:42] | Yeah. The girl’s in the backyard. | 在,那个女孩在后院里 |
[11:46] | Listen, I was thinking | 听着, 我正在想 |
[11:48] | maybe I should have a talk with her. | 也许我应该 和她谈谈 |
[11:50] | – Oh, yeah? – Yeah. I, uh… | – 哦,是的? – 是的。 我,uh… |
[11:53] | I want to have a talk with her. | 我想和她谈谈 |
[11:55] | Okay, all right, so-so have a talk with her. | 好, 好吧 那- 那就和她谈谈 |
[11:57] | No big deal or anything. | 没什么大不了的事 |
[12:03] | What do I say to her? | 我要对她说什么? |
[12:05] | What? | 什么? |
[12:07] | What do I say to her? | 我要对她说什么? |
[12:08] | I’ve never talked to her. | 我从未和她谈过 |
[12:10] | I think I’ve seen you talk to her. | 我想我见过你 和她交谈 |
[12:14] | No. | 没有 |
[12:15] | I’ve read her stories, I’ve stolen her nose, | 我给她讲故事 我偷了她的鼻子 |
[12:17] | I’ve told her, “Hey, get down from there!” | 我叫她 “嗨,从那里下来 !” |
[12:19] | But I’ve never talked to her. | 但是我从未和她谈过 |
[12:20] | What do I do? | 我该怎么做? |
[12:24] | Uh, all right, just, you know, | 好吧,就,你知道 |
[12:27] | start kind of easy. | 开始的时候说点轻松的 |
[12:28] | Say something nice or start with a joke. | 说些好话 或者讲个笑话 |
[12:32] | You know, and then just say what you want to… | 你知道 然后就说你… |
[12:35] | to the girl. | 对女孩想说的 |
[12:39] | What joke do I tell? | 我该说什么笑话? |
[12:41] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[12:43] | Okay. What did the big chimney say | 好吧 大烟囱,对 |
[12:45] | to the little chimney? | 小烟囱说什么? |
[12:46] | – What? – You’re too young to smoke. | – 什么? – 你是太小了,不能吸烟 |
[12:50] | That’s terrible. | 真烂 |
[12:53] | It’s a kids’ joke. | 是个小孩子的笑话 |
[12:54] | I’m not doing that joke. | 我不说那个笑话 |
[12:57] | All right. Don’t do a joke then. Just talk, all right? | 好吧,那就别说笑话 就谈一谈,好吗? |
[12:59] | You don’t got to start with anything. | 你不需要开场白 |
[13:01] | She knows you. You’re Grandpa. | 她认识你 你是她爷爷 |
[13:03] | She’s familiar with your work. | 她熟悉你的作风 |
[13:07] | All right. | 好吧 |
[13:15] | Come with me. | 和我一起去 |
[13:17] | No. What are you so scared of? | 不 你怕什么? |
[13:20] | You were in a war! | 你打过仗! |
[13:21] | That was different. They gave me a rifle. | 那是不同的 他们给了我来福枪 |
[13:28] | Just glad they took it back. | 真高兴他们拿回去了 |
[13:35] | I’m gonna get you! | 我要捉你! |
[13:36] | Hey, kids, what, are you playing here? | 嗨,小孩们,什么 你们在这里玩吗? |
[13:39] | Hey, come on, boys, go inside. | 嗨,好了 男孩们,进入 |
[13:41] | Your dad’s got candy | 爸爸有糖 |
[13:42] | and chocolate fudgey balls for you. | 和巧克力球给你们 |
[13:43] | Go on inside. | 进去 |
[13:45] | Ally, can I talk to you for a second? | 艾莉 我可以和你谈谈吗? |
[13:48] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:51] | Can we, uh, sit somewhere? | 我们可不可以,uh.. 坐一下? |
[14:18] | Okay, uh… | 好吧,uh… |
[14:22] | so, Ally, what did the Mexican fire chief | 那么,艾莉 墨西哥消防队长 |
[14:24] | name his two sons? | 给他的两个儿子 取名叫什么呢? |
[14:28] | Jose and Hose “B.” | 水管和软管 |
[14:36] | That was one of your father’s jokes. | 这是你爸爸的一个笑话 |
[14:41] | So, uh, listen, Ally, I, uh… | 那么,uh..听着,艾莉、我,uh.. |
[14:44] | I understand you were mad or something | 我明白 你对在超市里面 |
[14:47] | about what happened at the supermarket. | 发生的事很生气 |
[14:51] | But what you don’t understand is… | 但是你不明白的是.. |
[14:53] | You took that stuff, | 你拿里东西 |
[14:55] | and then you yelled at that man. | 然后还对 那个人大喊大叫 |
[14:58] | It was scary. | 很可怕 |
[15:02] | Hey, listen… | 嗨,听这… |
[15:17] | You don’t ever need to be scared of me. | 你根本不用怕我 |
[15:20] | You see, what I did was take a little sample. | 你瞧 我只是拿了些试吃的 |
[15:23] | And that’s not stealing. | 那不是偷 |
[15:24] | In fact, they call it “sampling.” | 事实上 他们把它叫做”试吃” |
[15:26] | But the sign said “no sampling.” | 但是牌子上写着 ” 不能试吃 “ |
[15:31] | Oh, you’re reading now. | 哦,你现在识字了 |
[15:38] | I’m proud of you. That’s good. | 我以你为傲 那很好 |
[15:42] | But, see, I think the sign is wrong. | 不过,瞧 我想牌子写错了 |
[15:46] | I think they should allow people to sample | 我想 他们应该允许人们试吃 |
[15:48] | because that way, if you try it, | 因为那样的话 如果你试了 |
[15:50] | you might want to buy it. | 你也许会想买 |
[15:52] | But I could never get to that | 但是我永远不会买 |
[15:54] | because of that jack… man. | 就因为那个臭男人 |
[16:01] | You were yelling at him. | 你朝他大喊大叫 |
[16:05] | Oh, listen, Ally, | 哦,听着,艾莉 |
[16:06] | people get mad at people sometimes. | 人有时候朝别人生气 |
[16:09] | You get mad at people sometimes, | 你有时候 会朝别人生气 |
[16:13] | like your little brothers there. | 比如说你的小弟弟们 |
[16:15] | They must be annoying as hell, am I right? | 他们肯定很 讨人厌,对吗? |
[16:22] | So, anyway, I mean, when they really bother you, | 因此,无论如何,我的意思是 当他们真的惹怒你的时候 |
[16:25] | you yell at them just the way I yelled at the fruit guy. | 你就对他们大喊大叫 就像我对水果摊的那个家伙一样 |
[16:32] | You know? But just because you yell at somebody, | 你知道? 不过你朝别人大喊大叫 |
[16:35] | it doesn’t mean you’re a bad person. | 并不意味着 你是个坏人 |
[16:37] | Does it? | 是吗? |
[16:43] | Right. | 很好 |
[16:46] | But if I do that, | 不过要是我那么做的话 |
[16:48] | then I have to apologize to them. | 我会向他们道歉 |
[17:02] | Not all of the time. | 不是每一次 |
[17:11] | Yeah, all the time. | 是的, 是每一次 |
[17:16] | Hey, you know what? | 嗨, 你知道吗? |
[17:19] | What… | 什么… |
[17:22] | I got your nose. | 我拿了你的鼻子 |
[17:24] | But that’s not stealing, it’s only borrowing | 但是那不是偷 只是借 |
[17:26] | because I’m giving it back. | 因为我把它还回去了 |
[17:32] | I used to get a big laugh. | 以前我会得到你的哈哈大笑 |
[17:34] | You’re too smart for that now. | 你现在是太聪明了,不笑了 |
[17:43] | Hey, you know what? | 嗨,你知道吗? |
[17:45] | I’ll see you later. | 我一会儿再来找你 |
[17:55] | I’m not so scary, am I? | 我不是那么可怕,是吗? |
[17:58] | Not more than Grandma. | 没有奶奶可怕 |
[18:16] | There he is, Grandpa. | 他在那,爷爷 |
[18:17] | Yup, there he is, | 是,他在那 |
[18:18] | grazing over by the tomatoes. | 胖得跟蕃茄一样 |
[18:21] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[18:23] | All right, I’m wrong, he’s skinny. | 好吧,我错了 他很瘦 |
[18:25] | Be nice. | 好好表现 |
[18:27] | Go away. | 走开 |
[18:34] | Uh, excuse me. | 对不起 |
[18:38] | I don’t know if you remember me. | 我不知道 你记不记得我 |
[18:41] | I was in here, uh, let’s see, uh… | 我来过这里 呃,是… |
[18:44] | this morning. | 今天早上 |
[18:47] | Yeah. What do you want to do now? | 是的 你现在想怎么样? |
[18:48] | Put a turkey down your pants? | 放一只火鸡 下你的裤子里去? |
[18:53] | No. | 不 |
[18:54] | No, I just want to straighten out | 不,我只是想澄清 |
[18:56] | a little misunderstanding about the trail mix there. | 关于干果巧克力的 小小的误会 |
[18:59] | Yeah, big misunderstanding. | 是的,大误会 |
[19:00] | Look, I’m a little busy, all right? | 瞧,我很忙,行吗? |
[19:02] | Listen, Jim, I’m just trying | 听着,吉姆,我只是 |
[19:04] | to straighten this out, all right? | 澄清这件事,可以吗? |
[19:05] | There’s nothing to straighten out. | 没什么好澄清的 |
[19:07] | You took some trail mix | 你拿了些干果巧克力 |
[19:08] | ’cause you’re too cheap to pay for it, | 因为你太小气了 不想付钱 |
[19:10] | and I caught you. | 我捉到了你 |
[19:11] | I think we’re straight. | 我想事情很清楚 |
[19:19] | I just want to say we’re both guys, all right? | 我只想说 我们都是人,对吗? |
[19:22] | And whatever happened this morning | 今天早上的事 |
[19:24] | was a little misunderstanding, | 只是一点小误会 |
[19:25] | and I’m… | 我… |
[19:27] | sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[19:32] | Yeah, I’m sorry, too. | 是的,我也抱歉 |
[19:35] | I’m sorry that jerks like you come into my section | 我抱歉 像你这样的傻瓜到我的服务区来 |
[19:37] | and take your dirty hands and put it into the food | 而且把你的脏手 放到我的食物上 |
[19:39] | and take whatever you want. | 想拿什么就拿什么 |
[19:40] | And then when I try and do my job, | 当我试着 干我的工作时 |
[19:42] | you scream and yell like some red-faced maniac. | 你像个红脸的疯子一样 大喊大叫 |
[19:44] | You want to do me a favor? | 你可以帮我个忙吗? |
[19:46] | Go steal from the A&P! | 要偷去”A&P”超市偷! |
[20:16] | Good job, Dad. | 干得好,爸爸 |
[20:35] | So you’re telling me that Grandpa | 那么你是说,爷爷 |
[20:37] | sat right here with you and had a conversation? | 就跟你坐在这里交谈? |
[20:40] | Yes. | 是的 |
[20:42] | For how long? | 谈了多久? |
[20:44] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[20:45] | Well, no, was it, like, five minutes? 10? | 好吧,是不是,比如 5分钟? 10? |
[20:48] | I don’t know. 10, I guess. | 我不知道 10,我猜 |
[20:50] | 10 minutes? | 10 分钟? |
[20:52] | And it wasn’t about food? | 不是关于食物? |
[20:56] | No, not really. | 不,不算是 |
[20:57] | You had a 10-minute conversation with him. | 你跟他谈了10分钟 |
[21:01] | What was that like? | 那是什么样子的? |
[21:05] | It was okay, I guess. | 很自然,我想 |
[21:07] | And you weren’t scared? | 你不害怕? |
[21:09] | Robbie! You said you were gonna move my trash cans for me | 罗勃! 你说要帮我 搬垃圾桶 |
[21:12] | and you didn’t do it. Now the garbage men are here | 你却没有 现在那些垃圾工来了 |
[21:14] | and the garbage is sitting in the back. | 垃圾还在那里 |
[21:15] | I’m just gonna have to do it myself | 我只好自己来 |
[21:17] | like everything else! | 和其他所有的事一样! |
[21:26] | Now, that one scares the crap out of me. | 现在,那个更可怕 |