时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | www.tvsubtitles.net | |
[00:01] | No no, listen to me. Listen to me. | 不,不,听我说,听我说 |
[00:03] | The problem, it’s with your satellite. | 问题出在你们的通信卫星 |
[00:05] | I was in the middle of the movie, | 我电影看了一半的时候 |
[00:06] | and it went out for 23 minutes, | 它中断了23分钟 |
[00:08] | and now I’ve missed the middle of the movie. | 现在我已经错过了中间那一段 |
[00:10] | And the ending, it doesn’t make sense! | 结尾讲不通! |
[00:13] | Like, who the hell is that guy? | 比如说,那个家伙究竟是谁? |
[00:18] | – Hi! – Wait! | – 嗨! – 等等! |
[00:19] | Yes yes, it’s back on right now, | 是的,现在有信号了 |
[00:21] | but I don’t know what’s happening. | 但是我看不懂现在在演什么 |
[00:23] | Oh, look at this! Why is she shooting him? | 哦,看这个! 她为什么要向他开枪? |
[00:28] | They were in love! | 他们俩原来是恋人! |
[00:31] | I just… forget about it. | 我只是…算了吧 |
[00:33] | My whole evening is ruined. | 我的整个晚上都毁了 |
[00:35] | Okay. Thank you. | 好的,谢谢 |
[00:38] | Drunks! | 酒鬼! |
[00:41] | Another stressful night of watching TV, Ray? | 又看了一个晚上 糟糕的电视吧,雷? |
[00:44] | It’s not funny. | 这不好笑 |
[00:46] | I was emotionally hooked. | 他们从情感上诱惑了我 |
[00:48] | Oh, honey! | 哦,亲爱的! |
[00:51] | What are you so happy about? | 你怎么这么高兴? |
[00:52] | Nothing. We had a great night at our church meeting. | 没什么,我们在教堂集会中 度过了一个美好的夜晚 |
[00:54] | It was all about signing up | 全是关于报名 |
[00:56] | for different community services. | 参加不同的社区服务的 |
[00:58] | Oh, God. | 哦,上帝啊! |
[01:00] | I signed up for a couple of things. | 我报了几个 |
[01:02] | Oh, okay. So we’re covered. | 哦,好吧 那我们有分了 |
[01:05] | And I thought it might be nice | 我想也许这样不错 |
[01:07] | if you would volunteer to help some people in need. | 如果你愿意为那些 需要帮助的人做点事情 |
[01:09] | Nah, that’s not really my thing. | 啊,那可不是我的事儿 |
[01:12] | You might want to make it your thing | 也许你愿意让这成为 你的事儿 |
[01:14] | because I signed you up, too. | 因为我给你报上名了 |
[01:15] | What? | 什么? |
[01:18] | Yeah, one hour a week at St. Theresa’s Hospital. | 是的,每周一小时 在圣里尔萨医院。 |
[01:20] | An hour?! | 1小时?! |
[01:23] | Yes. This is about giving your time, | 是的,这件事就要求 你抽出一些时间 |
[01:25] | getting involved. | 参加 |
[01:26] | Look, I’ll write ’em a check. | 好吧,我给他们开张支票 |
[01:29] | No, Ray, ’cause it’s not about money. | 不,雷,这不是钱的事儿 |
[01:31] | Oh no? | 哦,不是吗? |
[01:33] | Listen, money talks, | 我听说,金钱是万能的 |
[01:34] | and we all know what walks, okay? | 我们都知道是什么 在起作用,对吗? |
[01:36] | Believe me, they’ll be very happy with my $20. | 相信我,他们会很喜欢 我的20美元的 |
[01:40] | You know what? | 你知道吗? |
[01:42] | Just forget it. | 算了吧 |
[01:45] | Wh… you see? This is what I don’t like about charities. | 呃…你看到了?这就是我 为什么不喜欢慈善事业的原因 |
[01:48] | It’s all about making people feel guilty. | 它总是让人们感到愧疚 |
[01:50] | What? What did I do? | 什么?我做了什么? |
[01:52] | I’m not trying to make you feel guilty. | 我没想让你愧疚 |
[01:54] | I asked you to volunteer for something. You refused. | 我让你去做义工,你拒绝了我 |
[01:56] | Your guilt is your own. | 你的愧疚是你自己的事儿 |
[02:01] | You know how to work it. | 你知道怎么办成这件事 |
[02:05] | Look, Ray, | 你看,雷 |
[02:07] | all I’m saying is that I just really love | 我所说的就是 我真的非常热爱 |
[02:09] | the charities that I’m involved with. | 我现在参与的慈善工作 |
[02:11] | And I feel like we have a lot | 我觉得我们拥有这么多 |
[02:13] | and I really enjoy giving something back. | 我真的很乐意做一些回报 |
[02:15] | I mean, that’s what people do. | 我是说 人们都是这么做的 |
[02:18] | No, they don’t! | 不,他们不是! |
[02:21] | All right, you know what? | 好吧,你知道吗? |
[02:22] | I’m not gonna argue with you. | 我不想跟你争了 |
[02:24] | If you don’t want to volunteer at the hospital, | 如果你不想去医院做义工 |
[02:26] | you don’t have to. | 你就不要勉强了 |
[02:27] | This is between you and Him. | 这是你和他之间的事情 |
[02:35] | Oh, you are shameless! | 哦,你真无耻! |
[02:39] | Don’t-don’t bring Him into it, okay? | 别,别把他扯进来,行吗? |
[02:42] | That’s not gonna work with me. | 跟我来这套行不通 |
[02:47] | Take it back! | 拿回来吧! |
[03:08] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[03:09] | Hi, uh… I’m here to volunteer. | 嗨,嗯…我来这做义工 |
[03:13] | Oh, are you with the church program? | 哦,你是参加了 这个教会的项目吗? |
[03:16] | Yeah. Yeah, Ray Barone. | 是的,是的,雷巴伦 |
[03:17] | I signed up ’cause… | 我报了名是因为… |
[03:19] | that’s what I’m all about. | 因为我一直都是这样 |
[03:23] | Great. If you’ll just sign these papers. | 很好,只要你 先把这些文件签一下 |
[03:25] | Here’s some type O for the fridge. | 这是要送到冷藏室的O型血 |
[03:40] | Sir? | 先生? |
[03:41] | Sir, you okay? | 先生,你没事儿吧? |
[03:42] | Yes, I’m okay. I’m all right. | 是的,我没事儿,我还好 |
[03:44] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[03:46] | What’s with him? | 他怎么了? |
[03:47] | He’s here to help out. | 他是来这儿帮助别人的 |
[03:51] | Oh… | 哦… |
[03:54] | – Let’s put these things away. – Okay. | – 我们把这些东西拿走吧 – 好吧 |
[03:58] | Here, sit down. | 坐这儿,坐下吧 |
[04:04] | Take a breath. | 深吸一口气 |
[04:06] | Breathe through your mouth. | 用嘴来呼吸 |
[04:08] | You sure you want to volunteer in a hospital? | 你确信定你要 来医院做义工? |
[04:12] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 是的,我没事儿了 |
[04:13] | Ohh. | 哦 |
[04:15] | I’m okay. | 我很好 |
[04:17] | Hey, are you Ray Barone, the sportswriter? | 嗨,你是那个 体育新闻记者雷巴伦吗? |
[04:20] | Ha ha! Yeah yeah. | 嘿嘿! 是的,是的 |
[04:22] | And you’ve never seen blood before? | 而且你从来没见过血? |
[04:26] | Sure. Just not “to go.” | 对,只是不”想见” |
[04:32] | But… | 但是… |
[04:34] | I’m all right though, now. | 不管怎样,我现在好了 |
[04:36] | – Are you sure? – Yeah. | – 你确定吗? – 是的 |
[04:38] | I’m totally fine, and I want to volunteer, | 我完全好了 我想做义工了 |
[04:40] | so… so, uh, what do I do? | 这个…这个 嗯,我能做些什么呢? |
[04:42] | You know Mrs. Gorman in 408? | 你知道408房间的格曼夫人吗? |
[04:44] | Maybe he could help out with her. | 也许他能帮助她 |
[04:46] | I think she already knows how to fall down. | 我想她已经知道 怎么样摔倒了 |
[04:51] | No, she likes baseball. | 不,她喜欢棒球 |
[04:52] | He might be able to talk about sports, | 也许他能和她谈谈体育 |
[04:54] | cheer her up… get her to take her pills. | 帮她振作起来,把药喝了 |
[04:57] | She’s kind of a lonely old lady. | 她是个有些孤僻的老太太 |
[04:59] | You want to try it? | 你想试试吗? |
[05:01] | Yeah, okay. Sure. | 是的,好吧,当然可以 |
[05:02] | So just talk to her and tell her to take her pills? | 就是和她聊聊 让她把药吃了吗? |
[05:06] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[05:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:12] | – Right in there? – Yeah. | – 在这儿吗? – 是的 |
[05:16] | Okay. | 好的 |
[05:19] | She’s not bleeding, is she? | 她没有流血,对吗? |
[05:22] | Why didn’t you just write a check? | 你怎么不干脆 写张支票给我们? |
[05:56] | If you’re the Angel of Death, I’m ready. | 如果你是死亡天使 我准备好了 |
[06:04] | No. No. | 不,不 |
[06:06] | No no. I’m not the Angel of Death. | 不,我不是死亡天使 |
[06:08] | Then you could use a mint. | 那你可以用一块薄荷糖 掩盖你口中的味道 |
[06:17] | Sorry. I’m sorry. | 对不起,我很抱歉 |
[06:21] | I’m Ray. I’m helping out here today. | 我是雷 我今天来这儿帮忙 |
[06:29] | So, I hear you like baseball. | 你听说你喜欢棒球 |
[06:32] | What are you doing? | 你来干什么? |
[06:34] | I’m Ray Barone. | 我是雷巴伦 |
[06:36] | I’m a sportswriter for “New York Newsday.” | 我是”纽约新闻”的 体育新闻记者 |
[06:38] | Oh, yeah? Can you fix a radio? | 哦,是吗? 你能修理收音机吗? |
[06:43] | What do you mean? | 你这话是什么意思? |
[06:44] | What do you think it means | 你觉得是什么意思 |
[06:45] | when somebody says they need their radio fixed? | 当有人跟你说 他的收音机需要需要修理时? |
[06:52] | No, I’ve come here to just talk to you… | 不,我来这儿只是 为了跟你聊聊天… |
[06:55] | you know, cheer you up. | 你知道,让你振作起来 |
[06:57] | They finally send a man in here, and it’s you. | 他们最终还是送来了一个人 但这个人却是你 |
[07:03] | All right, listen, Mrs. Gorman, | 好吧,听我说,格曼夫人 |
[07:05] | I was just seeing if | 我只是想看看 |
[07:06] | maybe I could get you to take your pills. | 也许我能让你把药吃了 |
[07:08] | Fix my radio, I’ll take a pill. | 你修好我的收音机 我就吃药 |
[07:11] | I don’t know how to fix a radio. | 我不知道怎么修收音机 |
[07:13] | Then you’ve used up what’s left of my life | 那你就是在把我余下的生命 |
[07:15] | for nothing. | 白白耗费了 |
[07:22] | Okay then. | 那好吧 |
[07:23] | Well, nice talking to you, ma’am. | 恩,很高兴和你谈话,夫人 |
[07:29] | You sit in the press box? | 你坐在记者席,对吗? |
[07:31] | What, at the game? Yeah. | 什么,比赛时吗? 是的 |
[07:34] | I’ve never sat in a press box before. | 我从来没在 新闻记者席上坐过 |
[07:40] | Well, um, if you want to sit in a press box, | 那么,嗯 如果你想坐在记者席上 |
[07:44] | you’ve got to get better. | 你就要好起来 |
[07:47] | And if you want to get better… | 如果你想好起来 |
[07:50] | you’ve got to take your pills. | 你就得吃药 |
[07:54] | Oh, you tricky tricky white boy. | 哦,你这个狡猾的小白男孩 |
[08:06] | Okay, got your new plunger. | 好,你要的新的抽马桶工具 |
[08:09] | Oh, thanks, Robert. | 哦,谢谢,罗勃 |
[08:10] | Michael flushed an action figure. | 麦可把他的活动小人玩具 给弄进马桶冲走了 |
[08:12] | What are you feeding that kid? | 你在给那孩子吃什么啊? |
[08:18] | So where’s Ray? | 那么雷在哪儿? |
[08:19] | At the hospital again. | 又去医院了 |
[08:21] | He’s up to three nights a week. He’s a big hit there. | 他每周去三个晚上 他在那儿是个大红人儿 |
[08:23] | I guess ’cause he writes for “Newsday,” he’s a celebrity. | 我猜因为他给”纽约新闻” 写文章,他是个名人 |
[08:26] | What is it, a mental hospital? | 那是什么医院 精神病院吗? |
[08:29] | No, you know, it’s nice. | 不,你知道,那儿很好 |
[08:32] | It’s just that he’s gone all the time. | 只是他总是去那儿 |
[08:34] | So what are you saying, you miss him? | 那你想说什么,你想他了? |
[08:36] | Yeah, when I need the toilet plunged. | 是的,当厕所堵了的时候 |
[08:40] | Did Raymond get back yet? I’ve got ravioli! | 雷蒙德回来了吗? 我准备了意大利小方饺! |
[08:42] | And I’ve got my stretchy pants on! | 我穿上了有弹性的裤子! |
[08:48] | Marie, why did you make ravioli? I was going to cook. | 玛莉,你怎么做了意大利小方饺? 我正准备做饭呢 |
[08:51] | I just thought Raymond should have something nice. | 我只是觉得雷蒙德 应该吃点儿好的 |
[08:55] | Raymond’s doing such good things at the hospital. | 雷蒙德在医院里干得很好 |
[08:59] | Lee’s nephew needed a cast | 李的侄子要打石膏 |
[09:01] | and Raymond cheered him up | 雷蒙德让他高兴起来 |
[09:03] | by blowing up a surgical glove! | 因为他给他吹起了 一个手术手套! |
[09:06] | Can you imagine? | 你们能想像吗? |
[09:09] | He’s a genius! | 他是个天才! |
[09:14] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[09:15] | – Hi, Raymond. – How’s it going? | – 嗨,雷蒙德 – 怎么样啊? |
[09:17] | He’s here. Let’s eat. | 他来了,我们吃吧 |
[09:19] | Raymond, | 雷蒙德 |
[09:21] | Lee told me about your wonderful glove trick. | 李告诉了我你的手套把戏了 |
[09:24] | Yeah, I’m a tricky tricky white boy. | 是的,我是一个 “狡猾的小白男孩” |
[09:32] | Hey, look what they gave me. | 嗨,看看他们给了我什么 |
[09:35] | “Authorized personnel”? | “入院许可证”? |
[09:37] | That’s right. I can go anywhere. | 没错,我能在医院里随意走动 |
[09:38] | And if I’m exposed to radiation, | 如果我把它放到射线下面 |
[09:40] | this changes color. | 这个东西就会变色 |
[09:42] | Oh! | 哦! |
[09:44] | I make some of the rounds with some of the nurses. | 我与一些护士一起 工作一段时间 |
[09:47] | I give them a few humorous anecdotes. | 我给她们讲了 一些有趣的事情 |
[09:49] | They even said | 她们甚至说 |
[09:51] | I could entertain in the geriatric ward. | 我能取悦老年病人 |
[09:52] | You’re practically a doctor! | 你几乎是个医生了! |
[09:56] | Yeah, Ma, you can either go to medical school | 是的,妈妈 你也可以去医学院 |
[09:58] | or blow up a glove. | 或者吹起一个手套 |
[10:01] | Turns out I’ve got | 结果我已经 |
[10:02] | kind of a touch with the patients, you know? | 和病人有了一些联系 你知道吗? |
[10:04] | I’ve had a lot of practice | 我已经有了很多 |
[10:05] | dealing with difficult personalities. | 应对”困难病号”的经验了 |
[10:07] | Yes, he has. | 是的,他是有 |
[10:10] | I always knew you had it in you, Raymond, | 我一直都知道 你有这种天赋,雷蒙德 |
[10:12] | and here it is. | 现在,它显示出来了 |
[10:14] | You’ve blossomed into a humanitarian. | 你已经成长为一个人道主义者了 |
[10:18] | Wow. Glad I brought this. | 哇哦,幸好我带了这个 |
[10:24] | Hey, Ray, the next time you go to the hospital, | 嗨,雷,下次你去医院 |
[10:26] | get me some of those extra-long Q-tips, | 给我拿点儿加长的棉条 |
[10:28] | the kind you can really crank on. | 你可以转动的那种 |
[10:31] | I’m gonna get you something to eat, dear. | 我给你准备了 点儿吃的,亲爱的 |
[10:33] | It’s time somebody did something for you. | 是别人为你 做点事儿的时候了 |
[10:36] | You know what? | 你知道吗? |
[10:38] | I serve the public too, you know, Ma. | 我也做公益事业的 你知道,妈妈 |
[10:40] | Don’t brag, Robbie. It’s not becoming. | 别吹牛,罗勃 还根本没有这回事 |
[10:45] | – When are you going back? – Thursday. | – 你什么时候回医院去? – 星期四 |
[10:47] | Ray, Thursday? | 雷,星期四? |
[10:49] | Yeah, they want me to do a sports talk. | 是的,他们想让我聊聊 体育方面的事儿 |
[10:52] | But Thursday I do my thing at the homeless shelter. | 但是星期四 我得去收容所做义工 |
[10:55] | Oh. Well, Ma, can you babysit? | 哦,这个 妈妈,你能看孩子吗? |
[10:57] | I’d love to, dear, but I have my folk dancing. | 我很乐意去,亲爱的 但是我得去跳民俗舞 |
[11:03] | Well, I’ve got an idea. Why don’t you do your thing on another night? | 那么,我有个主意 你怎么不换一个晚上去工作呢? |
[11:06] | Because I’ve made a commitment. | 因为我已经和他们约好了 |
[11:08] | Yeah, but this is for the hospital. | 好吧,但是我是为医院工作的 |
[11:10] | Right, and my thing is for the homeless. | 对,但是我是为 无家可归的人服务的 |
[11:12] | I’m helping sick people. | 我是在帮助病人 |
[11:16] | Are you saying your charity’s better than mine? | 你是说你的 慈善事业比我的好? |
[11:18] | You are so disgusting! | 你真恶心! |
[11:22] | Debra is the real humanitarian in this family, | 黛博拉才是这个家里 真正的人道主义者 |
[11:25] | and everybody knows | 人人都知道 |
[11:26] | that “homeless” kicks “hospital” butt! | 收容所比医院重要! |
[11:31] | But Raymond’s doing very important work! | 但是雷蒙德的工作非常重要! |
[11:34] | But Debra’s been doing her charity stuff for a long time! | 但是黛博拉已经 做了很多年的慈善事业了! |
[11:36] | Raymond’s just a good-doer-come-lately. | 雷蒙德只是来抢好事而已 |
[11:40] | Listen, Robert, he should go. | 听我说,罗勃,他应该去 |
[11:42] | I’m the one that wanted him to do this, | 是我想让他做这项工作的 |
[11:44] | and I’m glad he got involved. So go ahead, Ray. | 我很高兴他参与进去了 那就去吧,雷 |
[11:47] | Really? Yeah? | 真的?是吗? |
[11:49] | The hospital wins! | 医院赢啦! |
[11:51] | And who knows how many spirits will be lifted | 谁知道有多少灵魂将得到升华 |
[11:54] | just because my son was there? | 只因为我儿子在那里? |
[11:58] | You are a son… | 你是一个太阳 |
[12:01] | who truly shines! | 闪耀着真正的光芒! |
[12:05] | And so it is my honor | 所以我很荣幸 |
[12:08] | to present you with this award. | 颁给你这个奖项 |
[12:19] | Hey, how’s it going? | 嗨,情况怎么样? |
[12:21] | You can come in. There’s no blood. | 你可以进来,这没有血 |
[12:26] | Good good. Hey. | 好的,好的,嗨 |
[12:28] | I thought I’d see who’s in the lounge | 我想去看看谁在休闲室里 |
[12:30] | and maybe give a little talk about baseball. | 或许我能和他们谈谈棒球 |
[12:32] | Oh well, actually, | 哦,这个,实际上 |
[12:34] | we already have entertainment for tonight. | 我们今晚已经安排娱乐活动了 |
[12:39] | Now now, Traffic Cop Timmy… | 现在,给大家 介绍交通警察汤米 |
[12:44] | the food at the hospital isn’t that bad. | 医院的饭没有那么差 |
[12:46] | Yeah, you’re right. It’s fit for a king. | 是的,你说得没错 那适合给国王吃 |
[12:49] | Here, King! Come on, boy! | 这里,孩子们! |
[12:51] | Here, boy! Where are you? | 你们在哪里? |
[12:53] | All right, Timmy. | 好吧,汤米 |
[13:00] | Now, Timmy, that’s a little rude. | 汤米,刚才你有些粗鲁了 |
[13:03] | These kind people didn’t come here to get insulted. | 这些好人把是来这儿 受你侮辱的 |
[13:06] | Then maybe they should close their robes! | 那么也许他们 应该把长袍勒紧点儿! |
[13:13] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[13:15] | Now, Timmy, it won’t do to have you talk like that | 现在,汤米 当你执勤的时候 |
[13:18] | while you’re on duty, | 那样说话可不行 |
[13:19] | so let me remove your badge. | 所以让我把 你的徽章摘下来吧 |
[13:21] | Gentle. It’s nailed on. | 先生,那是钉在上面的! |
[13:24] | I hope the doctors here have some wood glue! | 我希望这的医生 有点木材胶水! |
[13:27] | That doesn’t make sense. It’s not a wood puppet. | 那讲不通,这又不是个木偶 |
[13:30] | Shh! | 嘘! |
[13:32] | All right. Now I can loosen up. | 好吧,现在我可以放松点儿了 |
[13:34] | Hello, doll face. What’s your name? | 你好,玩偶脸 你叫什么名字? |
[13:36] | Margaret. | 玛格丽特 |
[13:39] | You’re a real looker. | 你是个名副其实的美女 |
[13:42] | Maybe if you break your hip, I can be your splint. | 也许你摔坏了髋骨 我可以做你的夹板 |
[13:45] | Ha-cha-cha-cha! | 哈哈哈哈! |
[13:46] | Easy, Timmy! I’m sorry. | 别过分,汤米! 对不起 |
[13:48] | He’s not wood. He’s made of plastic. | 他不是木头做的 他是塑胶做的 |
[13:52] | Hey, folks, what do you think | 嗨,各位,你们觉得 |
[13:54] | this guy’s doing in the hospital, huh? | 这个人来医院干什么,嗯!? |
[13:55] | Probably dropped in | 很可能顺便来医院 |
[13:57] | for an emergency nose reduction. | 做一个紧急削鼻手术 |
[14:05] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们,先生们 |
[14:06] | my cousin Pinocchio! | 我的堂兄…皮诺丘! |
[14:12] | All right, all right! Great show! | 好吧,好吧,演得很好! |
[14:15] | Officer Barone and his plastic puppet, | 巴伦警官和他的塑胶木偶 |
[14:16] | everybody. | 各位 |
[14:18] | Yeah, okay. Thank you for filling in. | 好,好吧,谢谢观看 |
[14:20] | All right, hey. | 好吧,嗨 |
[14:22] | Want to see something funny? | 想看点有趣的吗? |
[14:23] | I know what to do with this. | 我知道怎么用这个来表演 |
[14:29] | Hey, it’s a balloon! | 嗨,它成了个气球! |
[14:30] | Whoop… it’s a turkey! Gobble gobble gobble! | 呜…它变成了一只火鸡! 咯咯…咯咯…咯咯! |
[14:34] | Hey hey, everybody, I’m milking myself. | 嗨,嗨,各位 我在给自己挤奶 |
[14:40] | Boo! | 嘘! |
[14:44] | Yes, madam, I agree with you. | 是的,女士,我同意你的看法 |
[14:47] | This guy’s act is a “Do not resuscitate.” | 这家伙的表演是”不要复生” |
[14:58] | So, what does a guy have to do | 那么,一个人怎么做才能 |
[15:00] | to get a sponge bath around here? | 在这儿洗一个海绵擦身浴呢? |
[15:04] | Thank you. You’ve been great. Remember to tip your nurses. | 谢谢你,你做得很好 记住,给你的护士一些小费 |
[15:11] | If you three don’t go to bed right now, | 如果你们三个现在 不立刻上床睡觉 |
[15:13] | I’m… just… | 我就…只要… |
[15:16] | oh, who cares? | 哦,谁在乎? |
[15:21] | You know what Robert is? | 你知道罗勃是个什么东西吗? |
[15:23] | He’s a competitive, selfish, little, | 他是一个好争斗的自私的渺小的 |
[15:25] | tiny, pea-brained giant, | 尿裤子的傻大个 |
[15:27] | and a hack! | 一个笨蛋! |
[15:29] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[15:31] | He waited till there was an opening, | 他等到医院开门了 |
[15:32] | then he snuck into the hospital to steal my thunder. | 就偷偷摸摸地溜进去 抢了我的观众 |
[15:35] | Why was Robert at the hospital? | 罗勃为什么在医院啊? |
[15:37] | To steal my thunder! | 去抢我的观众! |
[15:38] | He-he comes in there | 他-他去了医院 |
[15:41] | with his idiotic little Timmy doll | 带着他的白痴汤米玩具 |
[15:43] | and his lame jokes | 和他那些跛足的笑话 |
[15:44] | and his lips moving all around. | 他的嘴巴一直在乱动 |
[15:46] | What, are you here | 什么,你来这里 |
[15:48] | for your emergency nose reduction? | 做紧急削鼻手术? |
[15:51] | Timmy said that to you? | 汤米那么对你说了? |
[15:55] | It’s not funny. It’s stupid. | 这不好笑 这很愚蠢 |
[15:57] | And they were all laughing at it, all of them… | 他们都在笑,所有的人… |
[16:00] | the nurses, the patients… | 有护士,有病人… |
[16:01] | like the funniest thing they ever heard. | 就好象这是他们听到的 最有趣的事情 |
[16:03] | If that’s what they want, they can have it. | 要是他们就想听那些 让他们听去吧 |
[16:05] | I’m not going back to that place. | 我再也不回那儿了 |
[16:07] | Saint Stupid Stupid Hospital for the Incurably Stupid. | 笨蛋笨蛋圣里尔萨医院 无药可救的笨蛋病人们 |
[16:13] | So you’re quitting? | 看来你不干了? |
[16:14] | Yes. Yeah, that’s right. | 是的,是的,没错 |
[16:16] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[16:20] | I quit. | 我不干了 |
[16:22] | Well, if you don’t think you should go back, | 好吧,如果你觉得 你不应该回去 |
[16:24] | then you shouldn’t go. | 那你就别回去了 |
[16:25] | Well, I don’t, so I won’t! | 嗯,我不觉得 所以我也不会的! |
[16:28] | He doesn’t even bother | 他甚至不把木偶 |
[16:30] | to dress the dummy up like a doctor or a nurse. | 打扮成医生或者护士的样子 |
[16:32] | He’s such a hack! | 他真是个笨蛋! |
[16:37] | You know what? You’ve put in so much time over there. | 你知道吗? 你在那儿投入了太多的时间 |
[16:40] | You should just stay here where you’re appreciated. | 你应该留在家里了 在这儿你总会得到重视 |
[16:42] | Damn straight! | 该死的,说得对! |
[16:45] | As a matter of fact, you know what I would appreciate? | 事实上,你知道我会感激什么吗? |
[16:47] | The kids are still running around upstairs. | 小孩们还在楼上乱跑 |
[16:49] | Could you go and tie them to their beds? | 你能上去 让他们上床睡觉吗? |
[16:52] | Yeah. Yeah, all right. | 好,好,好吧 |
[16:55] | And tomorrow night, if it’s okay, | 明天晚上,如果可以的话 |
[16:57] | Amy asked me to go out to dinner and a movie. | 艾美让我跟她一起吃饭 看电影 |
[16:59] | So you’re all right with me quitting this charity thing? | 那你对我不去做义工 这件事情没什么意见吗? |
[17:03] | Hey, charity begins at home. | 嗨,慈善事业从家里做起 |
[17:09] | Yeah, but I was… I was helping people. | 是的,但是我在 我在帮助别人 |
[17:11] | I shouldn’t let Robert spoil that for everybody. | 我不应该让罗勃 毁了我带给人们的快乐 |
[17:13] | What I was doing in the hospital, | 我在医院做的 |
[17:15] | it’s important, and I was good at it. | 是很重要的事儿 而且我做得很好 |
[17:17] | Yeah. But you’re quitting, right? | 是的,但是你不做了,对吗? |
[17:20] | When I go in there to volunteer, | 如果我去那做义工 |
[17:22] | you should see how happy everybody is to see me… | 你应该看看人们 是多么高兴见到我… |
[17:24] | everybody… the nurses, the patients. | 每个人…护士,病人 |
[17:26] | You know they all give me stuff? | 你知道吗? 他们还给我东西呢 |
[17:28] | Even the sick people, when they get their gift baskets | 即使是病人 也是如此,当他们 |
[17:31] | from people who don’t want to visit them, | 收到不愿去看望他们的人 送去的礼品篮时 |
[17:33] | there’s always a cookie or a brownie | 他们还是送给我一个 小甜饼或者核仁巧克力饼 |
[17:35] | or a nice piece of fruit for me. | 或者是一片好吃的水果 |
[17:37] | The cafeteria staff, | 自助餐厅的人 |
[17:39] | they’re always bringing me Jell-o. | 总是给我带一个果冻 |
[17:40] | And you know that pimple on the back of my neck | 你知道我脖子后面那个 |
[17:42] | that won’t go away? | 从来下不去的小包吗? |
[17:44] | Doctor’s gonna give me a cream for that for free! | 医生说他们 要免费给我治疗药膏! |
[17:48] | Oh my God! | 哦,我的天啊! |
[17:49] | I know! It’s amazing, right? | 我知道!妙极了,对吗? |
[17:51] | No! | 不! |
[17:54] | You’re not there for them, you’re there for you! | 你去那儿不是为了他们 你是为了你自己! |
[17:57] | You’re doing this for all the wrong reasons. | 你做的事儿动机全错了 |
[17:59] | I’m doing it for your reasons. | 我是为了 你所说的原因而做的啊 |
[18:01] | You’re the one who signed me up. | 是你给我报的名 |
[18:03] | I signed you up to help other people, | 我给你报名是让你帮助别人 |
[18:04] | not to help yourself to free fruit and pimple cream! | 不是帮你自己得到 免费的水果和脓包药膏! |
[18:11] | Hey, guys. | 嗨,伙计们 |
[18:13] | Oh, look who it is. Where’s your little boyfriend? | 哦,看谁来了 你的小男朋友在哪里呢? |
[18:23] | Raymond, look, I’m sorry what happened tonight at the hospital. | 雷蒙德,你看,我对今晚在 医院发生的一切感到遗憾 |
[18:26] | It’s just that Timmy gets on a roll | 只是汤米一直在滔滔不绝 |
[18:28] | and it’s kind of hard to stop him. | 阻止他有点儿困难 |
[18:31] | Look, here, I brought you a pineapple. | 你看,这里 我给你们带了凤梨 |
[18:34] | Mrs. Deets can’t take all the acidity. | 蒂茨夫人吃不了 一点儿酸的东西 |
[18:37] | I don’t want your pineapple! | 我不要你的凤梨! |
[18:39] | I was feeling pretty good about myself | 我自我感觉一直很好 |
[18:42] | until you showed up with your little evil plan | 直到今天你带着你的 小阴谋出现了 |
[18:45] | to take away my gift of giving! | 抢走了我给予的机会! |
[18:48] | – Evil plan? – That’s right! | – 阴谋? – 没错! |
[18:50] | There was no plan. | 我没有阴谋 |
[18:52] | Debra just suggested I go over with Traffic Cop Timmy | 黛博拉只是建议我 带着交警汤米去医院 |
[18:54] | and spread a little cheer. | 给他们播撒一点儿欢笑 |
[18:57] | Robert, maybe you should just leave Ray alone… | 罗勃,也许你应该 让雷单独留一会儿… |
[18:59] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[19:03] | Wait a minute. “Debra suggested”? | 等一下”黛博拉建议”? |
[19:07] | You sent him in there? | 你让他去的? |
[19:11] | Ray… | 雷… |
[19:12] | I just… | 我只是… |
[19:14] | come on! | 别这样! |
[19:16] | Oh oh oh! | 哦,哦,哦! |
[19:21] | Dirty laundry is coming home to roost! | 你在耍鬼把戏! |
[19:27] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[19:28] | You wanted him to take my place so I could stay home | 你想让他取代我的位置 以便让我留在家里 |
[19:31] | and you could pretty yourself up | 你就能打扮得漂漂亮亮 |
[19:32] | and go out on the town | 然后化着装带着首饰 |
[19:34] | with your face paint and your gewgaws! | 出去炫耀! |
[19:36] | Yeah. You don’t care about the old or the sick! | 是的,你毫不关心老弱病残! |
[19:40] | You don’t care that their entertainment now | 你不关心他们现在的娱乐活动是 |
[19:42] | is a large man with his hand | 一个大男人 |
[19:43] | up the behind of a small plastic man! | 手里操纵着一个小塑胶人! |
[19:54] | You were spending all your time there. You were never here. | 你的时间全部花在那儿了 你从来都没回来过 |
[19:57] | I was doing charity, and because it wasn’t convenient for you, | 我在做慈善事业 因为那碍了你的事儿 |
[19:59] | – you wanted me to stop. – Ray, all l… | – 你就让我停下来 – 雷,我… |
[20:02] | Buh-buh-buh-buh-buh-ba! | 吧-吧-吧-吧-吧-吧! |
[20:05] | I don’t think you should be talking to me. | 我觉得你不应该跟我谈 |
[20:08] | I think you should be talking to… | 你应该跟他谈 |
[20:17] | But l… | 但是… |
[20:19] | Bhup! | 吧! |
[20:36] | Robert, why did you have to say that? | 罗勃,你为什么一定要这样说呢? |
[20:39] | Is that why you really wanted me | 那真是你想让我 |
[20:40] | to entertain at the hospital? | 去医院娱乐他们的原因吗? |
[20:42] | You said I should go there because I was a… | 你说过我应该去那 因为我是一个… |
[20:44] | great ventriloquist. | 出色的口技表演者 |
[20:49] | You are, Robert. | 你的确是,罗勃 |
[20:55] | Debra! | 黛博拉! |
[20:57] | Oh, Robert, look, I’m sorry… | 哦,罗勃,你看,对不起… |
[21:00] | No no. It’s okay. | 不,不,没关系 |
[21:02] | You don’t have to apologize to me. | 你不需要向我道歉 |
[21:05] | But Robert, l… | 但是,罗勃,我… |
[21:16] | And for your information, | 只是让你知道 |
[21:18] | I got laughs. | 我得到很多人的欢笑 |
[21:19] | I got real laughs. | 我真的让很多人开心 |
[21:21] | I tore the roof off the sucker. | 我让雷蒙德无地自容 |
[21:38] | Come on, everybody. | 大家一起来吧 |
[21:45] | Where’s Timmy? | 汤米在哪里? |
[21:54] | Hey, where you going? | 嗨,你去哪儿? |