时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | www.tvsubtitles.net | |
[00:02] | Robert, honey, please hurry. | 罗勃,亲爱的,快点 |
[00:04] | Frank and Marie are gonna be here soon. | 法兰克和玛莉一会就到了 |
[00:13] | – Hi. – Oh… | – 嗨 – 哦… |
[00:15] | Oh, Mom and Dad! | 哦!妈妈爸爸! |
[00:17] | What are you doing here? | 你们来干什么? |
[00:22] | Hello, Amy. | 你好,艾美 |
[00:25] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[00:27] | Hi, honey. How are you? | 嗨,亲爱的,你好吗? |
[00:29] | I’m fine. I just… | 我很好,我只是… |
[00:31] | I wasn’t expecting you. | 没想到你们要来 |
[00:33] | Amy, is this the biggest towel you got? | 艾美,这是你这里最大的毛巾吗? |
[00:36] | Because l… | 因为我… |
[00:46] | Oh! | 哦! |
[00:54] | I was just going swimming. | 我正要去游泳 |
[01:20] | What is Robert doing here? | 罗勃在这儿干什么? |
[01:23] | That’s Grandma Trudy’s afghan. | 那是楚迪奶奶的阿富汗毛毯 |
[01:30] | We’re expecting Robert’s parents over for brunch. | 我们在等罗勃的父母 过来吃早午餐 |
[01:35] | A casual brunch. | 一顿便饭 |
[01:39] | Amy, could we talk with you? | 艾美,我们能和你谈谈吗? |
[01:40] | What is it? | 什么事? |
[01:42] | Your brother told us | 你弟弟告诉我们 |
[01:44] | you’re going ahead with the wedding | 你不顾我们的反对 |
[01:46] | despite our objections. | 还是要结婚 |
[01:48] | You can imagine how that makes us feel. | 你能想像我们的感受吗? |
[01:52] | All right, listen, | 好了,听着 |
[01:53] | I can’t do this right now. | 我现在不能谈这个 |
[01:55] | But if you’d like to join us, | 但是如果你们想一起吃饭 |
[01:57] | you’re more than welcome. | 非常欢迎 |
[01:59] | How about some coffee? Ow! | 来点咖啡怎样? 嗷! |
[02:01] | Amy, are you all right? What’s the matter? | 艾美,你好吗?怎么了? |
[02:03] | I really burned myself here. | 我烫着自己了 |
[02:05] | Come over here. | 过来 |
[02:06] | Come on over, sit down. I know what to do. Here. | 过来坐下 我知道怎么办,来 |
[02:08] | I’ll get some butter. | 我去拿点奶油 |
[02:10] | Actually, cold water is the first best treatment. | 实际上,最好的处理办法是先用冷水 |
[02:13] | Huh? Okay? Feel better? | 啊!? 好了吗? 感觉好些了? |
[02:16] | Yeah, a little. | 嗯,好点了 |
[02:17] | No no no. Wait. Not yet. | 不,等着,还没有 |
[02:19] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[02:24] | Okay? | 好了吗? |
[02:26] | Oh, water is better than butter. | 哦,水是比奶油好 |
[02:33] | Hello! | 嗨! |
[02:46] | Hail, Caesar. | 凯撒,万岁 |
[02:53] | Hey, Barones. | 嗨,巴伦夫妇 |
[02:55] | Guess who stopped by | 想来点惊喜吗? |
[02:58] | as sort of a… great surprise. | 猜猜谁来了 |
[03:00] | My parents! | 我的父母! |
[03:06] | Amy’s parents? | 艾美的父母? |
[03:09] | Oh, ho ho. Amy’s parents. | 哦,哈,艾美的父母 |
[03:13] | Hello! | 你们好! |
[03:14] | I’m Robbie’s mother Marie, | 我是罗勃的妈妈玛莉 |
[03:16] | and this is my husband Frank. | 这是我的丈夫法兰克 |
[03:18] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[03:22] | Hello. I’m Hank MacDougall, | 嗨,我是汉克麦克道格 |
[03:23] | and this is my wife Pat. | 这是我妻子派蒂 |
[03:25] | It’s nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你们 |
[03:27] | Oh us, too. | 我们也是 |
[03:28] | We couldn’t be happier that these two are getting married. | 这两个要结婚了 我们非常开心 |
[03:32] | Robbie, put on some clothes. You’re making everybody sick. | 罗勃,穿上衣服 你让大家感到恶心 |
[03:42] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[03:48] | Oh, please, sit down. Come on, sit down. | 哦,请坐,来 |
[03:51] | Make yourself comfortable. | 坐,不要拘束 |
[03:53] | Oh, Amy dear, you can remove all of your food, | 哦,艾美亲爱的 你可以把桌上的吃的都拿开 |
[03:58] | ’cause I’ve made some things. | 因为我给你做了点东西 |
[04:06] | So, uh… | 这么说,啊… |
[04:08] | you’re from Pennsylvania, huh? | 你们是从宾西法尼亚来的,是吗!? |
[04:10] | Yes, we are. | 对,我们是 |
[04:14] | Well, it just goes to show you, | 啊,这倒是证明 |
[04:17] | everybody’s from somewhere. | 每个人都是从某个地方来的 |
[04:21] | Oh, it’s so wonderful | 你们能和我们一起吃早午餐 |
[04:24] | that you can join us for brunch. | 真是太棒了 |
[04:27] | Homemade blueberry muffins. | 自制蓝莓松饼 |
[04:29] | Oh, it’s nice of you to offer, Marie, but actually, | 哦,谢谢你 玛莉,但是实际上 |
[04:33] | we already ate breakfast. | 我们已经吃过早餐了 |
[04:34] | This is brunch. | 这是早午餐 |
[04:38] | Actually, I don’t eat muffins. | 实际上,我不吃松饼 |
[04:41] | I’m sorry? | 什么? |
[04:42] | It’s nothing personal. | 不是故意针对谁 |
[04:43] | He’s never had one. | 他从来没有吃过松饼 |
[04:48] | You’ve never had a blueberry muffin? | 你从来没有吃过一个蓝莓松饼? |
[04:50] | I’ve never had any kind of muffin. | 我从来没有吃过任何松饼 |
[04:57] | In your life? | 这一辈子都没吃过? |
[04:59] | It’s just never appealed to me. | 只是我从来不感兴趣 |
[05:06] | I’ll take his muffin. | 我来吃他的松饼 |
[05:08] | Oh no. | 哦,不 |
[05:10] | It’s not polite to eat if other people aren’t. | 如果别人还没吃 你就吃是不礼貌的 |
[05:12] | Didn’t ya hear? He’s never gonna eat. | 你没听见吗? 他永远不会吃的 |
[05:18] | Frank. | 法兰克 |
[05:20] | All right. Can we at least put on the television? | 好吧,那至少我们能开电视吧? |
[05:23] | What do you say, Hank, you wanna flip on the tube? | 你说呢,汉克? 想按按遥控器吗? |
[05:26] | We’re not much for TV. | 我们也不怎么看电视 |
[05:28] | Especially on a Sunday. | 尤其是在星期日 |
[05:31] | What else is there to do on a Sunday? | 星期日还能干嘛? |
[05:35] | We kind of like to keep that | 我们喜欢去教堂 |
[05:37] | mostly for church and family. | 以及和家人在一起 |
[05:41] | Oh, how… great. | 哦,好…很棒 |
[05:48] | By the way, young lady, | 顺便问一声,大小姐 |
[05:50] | did you even go to church this morning? | 今早上你去教堂了吗? |
[05:52] | Uh… we went to church last week. | 啊…我们上周去教堂了 |
[05:55] | This Sunday, all family. | 这个周日,全部和家人一起 |
[06:03] | Give me a muffin. | 给我一个松饼 |
[06:04] | No no no. Behave yourself. | 不,不,你规矩点 |
[06:06] | Ha! | 嘿! |
[06:08] | Oh, Frank, put that back! Put that back. Frank! | 哦,法兰克,放回来! 放回来,法兰克! |
[06:10] | Put the muffin back! | 把松饼放回来! |
[06:15] | It’s just a muffin. | 只是个松饼而已 |
[06:27] | What are you doing? What are your parents yelling about? | 你干什么? 你的父母吼叫什么? |
[06:30] | Listen, let’s just go home. | 听着,我们回家吧 |
[06:34] | What? Go home? | 什么?回家? |
[06:36] | Yeah. I realized the kids are at the birthday party, | 是的,我意识到孩子们 都去参加生日派对了 |
[06:38] | and we could spend some time alone. | 我们可以单独相处一会儿 |
[06:40] | Ray, come on, we already had sex this week. | 雷,别,这周我们做过爱了 |
[06:42] | Whoa. Wait wait wait wait. | 哇,等等,等等 |
[06:45] | First of all, that was nine days ago, all right? | 首先,那是九天以前了,好吗? |
[06:49] | Okay, listen, Amy’s parents are in there. | 好了,听着 艾美父母在这里 |
[06:53] | Amy’s parents? Really? Oh, I’ve never met them. | 艾美的父母?真的? 哦,我从来没有见过他们 |
[06:56] | They must’ve changed their minds about Robert, | 他们一定 改变对罗勃的看法了 |
[06:59] | and now they wanna meet your whole… | 而现在他们想见见你们整个… |
[07:01] | oh my God, I have to help Amy. | 哦上帝,我要帮艾美 |
[07:03] | No no no no no. | 不不不不 |
[07:05] | You’re gonna say stuff and get all involved. | 你会说几句就把自己扯进去了 |
[07:09] | Let’s just go to the mall, and you can buy stuff, | 我们去逛商店 你可以买东西 |
[07:12] | and I’ll walk behind you and call you “pretty.” | 我会跟在你后面叫你小美人 |
[07:24] | Your mother is in there, | 你的妈妈在里面 |
[07:26] | and you’re worried about me getting involved? | 你在担心我参与进去? |
[07:35] | Give it back! | 还回来! |
[07:37] | No, mine! | 不,是我的! |
[07:39] | Get your hand out of my pants! | 把你的手拿开! |
[07:43] | How’s everybody doing? | 大家还好吗? |
[07:45] | We’re fine. Dad stuffed a muffin in his pocket. | 我们很好,爸爸塞了个 松饼在他口袋里 |
[07:50] | Marie. | 玛莉 |
[07:51] | Oh, fine, keep it. | 哦好,留着吧 |
[07:52] | It’s fine with me. | 我无所谓 |
[07:57] | Hey! Hey hey… | 嗨! 嗨嗨… |
[08:04] | Enjoy your crumbs. | 享用你的松饼渣儿吧 |
[08:14] | Well, hi. | 啊,嗨 |
[08:16] | I’m Debra, Ray’s wife. | 我是黛博拉,雷的妻子 |
[08:19] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[08:20] | Well, it’s nice to meet you, too. | 啊,也很高兴认识你们 |
[08:22] | So I see you’re getting to know everyone. | 我看得出来你们逐渐 对大家有所了解了 |
[08:26] | Yes, and, Amy, please keep that in mind when we talk later. | 是的,艾美,一会我们 谈的时候别忘了这件事情 |
[08:31] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[08:33] | Wait, please. Can I say something? | 等等,我能说几句吗? |
[08:35] | No. No say. | 不,别说 |
[08:38] | Mr. And Mrs. MacDougall, | 麦克道格先生和麦克道格夫人 |
[08:41] | I know how awkward it can be | 我知道进来认识新朋友 |
[08:43] | to come in and meet new people, | 会有多尴尬 |
[08:45] | especially when the new people are so… different. | 尤其是新朋友们是如此… 与众不同 |
[08:50] | But I have to say, | 但是我得说 |
[08:51] | 13 years ago… | 13年前… |
[08:53] | I felt the same way. | 我也是一样的感觉 |
[08:55] | But after a while, | 但是经过一段时间 |
[08:57] | I grew to love all the Barones like my own family, | 我逐渐像爱自己的家人 一样爱上了巴伦一家 |
[09:00] | so just give it some time. | 所以给点时间 |
[09:02] | 13 years. | 13年 |
[09:05] | Debra, I think you’re right. | 黛博拉,我想你说得对 |
[09:08] | Our families are different. | 我们的家庭是不同的 |
[09:11] | That’s true. | 这是真的 |
[09:14] | I’m not sure our values | 我相信我们的价值观 |
[09:16] | are quite the same as your values. | 和你们的价值观不尽相同 |
[09:19] | It’s not your fault. | 这不是你们的错 |
[09:21] | We’re just not the type of people who would ever be… | 我们只是不会和你们在一起的 |
[09:25] | with you. | 那种人 |
[09:34] | It’s going good. | 还不错 |
[09:38] | Now I would like to say something. | 现在我想说几句 |
[09:40] | Ma, sit down. | 妈,坐下 |
[09:41] | I most certainly will not. | 我当然不会坐下 |
[09:43] | Now, I’ve heard what you had to say, | 现在,我听了你们要说的话 |
[09:45] | and forgive me, but I take umbrage. | 但是原谅我,我愤怒 |
[09:49] | I take severe umbrage. | 我很愤怒 |
[09:53] | Me, too! Umbrage! | 我也是!愤怒! |
[09:58] | You don’t even know what umbrage means. | 你根本不知道什么叫愤怒 |
[10:00] | Shut up! | 闭嘴! |
[10:03] | Oh my. | 哦,我的天 |
[10:05] | Mom, Dad, maybe you should just go. | 妈妈,爸爸,也许你们该离开 |
[10:07] | Amy, I don’t appreciate your tone. | 艾美,我不是很欣赏你的语气 |
[10:10] | I don’t appreciate you coming here | 我不欣赏你们过来说服我 |
[10:11] | to talk me out of marrying the man I love. | 不让我嫁给我爱的男人 |
[10:14] | All right, look, it’s okay, Amy. It’s my parents. | 好了,听着,没关系,艾美 是我的父母的问题 |
[10:16] | They’re screwing everything up. It’s what they do. | 他们把什么都搞砸了 他们就是这样 |
[10:18] | What do we do? | 我们怎样? |
[10:21] | What do you do? | 你们怎样? |
[10:26] | – What do you do? – Yeah. | – 你们怎么样? – 是啊 |
[10:30] | You were smashing Dad’s pants muffin! | 你把爸爸的松饼弄成渣儿! |
[10:39] | Robert, they’re fine! | 罗勃,他们很好! |
[10:42] | It’s my parents. They stand there and pass judgment | 是我的父母的问题 他们站在那儿批判别人 |
[10:45] | and try to make everyone ashamed of themselves. | 想让每个人都为自己羞愧 |
[10:48] | Amy, please, I think you’re getting a little wound up. | 艾美,我觉得你有点太激动了 |
[10:50] | I agree, sweetie. | 我同意,亲爱的 |
[10:52] | This could possibly be because you missed church today. | 可能是因为你今天忘了去教堂 |
[10:57] | Mother, I did not miss church today. | 妈妈,我不是忘了去教堂 |
[11:02] | I chose not to go. | 我是故意不去 |
[11:05] | Oh… | 哦… |
[11:08] | You know why? | 你知道为什么吗? |
[11:10] | Because Robert and I wanted to sleep in. | 因为罗勃和我想睡懒觉 |
[11:13] | Don’t say “oh” yet. | 先别说”哦” |
[11:16] | He sleeps over many nights. | 他在这里过过很多次夜了 |
[11:18] | And you know what? | 而你知道吗? |
[11:20] | I’ve decided that it’s not a sin. | 我已经决定这不是罪过 |
[11:28] | Now can I say “oh”? | 我现在能说”哦”了吗? |
[11:33] | Ahem. May I say that when I come over, | 啊,请允许我说一声 过来的时候 |
[11:35] | I never sleep. | 我从来不睡觉 |
[11:47] | No no no. | 不不不 |
[11:50] | I’m always sleeping is what I am. | 我总是在睡觉 |
[11:55] | I’m out. | 我不说了 |
[12:08] | Why won’t you tell them that I sleep over? | 你怎么告诉 他们我在这儿过夜? |
[12:10] | What, you’re taking their side? | 什么,你站在他们那边? |
[12:12] | I’m not taking anybody’s side. I’m saying you should relax! | 我不是站在谁那边 我在说你应该放松! |
[12:15] | Don’t tell me to relax! You relax! | 别叫我放松! 你放松! |
[12:23] | Mama, what’s taking so long? I’ve been sitting in the van. | 妈妈,怎么这么久的时间? 我一直坐在车里 |
[12:28] | So what’s the story? Are we bringing Amy back to Pennsylvania, or what? | 怎么回事? 我们还要不要把 艾美带回宾西法尼亚去? |
[12:39] | Amy… | 艾美… |
[12:45] | Hey, Ray. | 嗨,雷 |
[12:50] | What’s up, man? | 什么事,老兄? |
[12:54] | So what happened? | 发生什么事了? |
[12:56] | Oh, Peter, it’s awful. | 哦,彼得,很糟糕 |
[12:58] | Your sister’s been raising her voice | 你姐姐一直大着嗓门 |
[12:59] | and using salty language. | 说冒犯神灵的语言 |
[13:05] | Well, this is what happens. | 啊,就是这样 |
[13:06] | You move to the city, you fall in with the wrong crowd. | 你搬到城里来 和坏人混在一起 |
[13:09] | You hear that, Frank? We’re the wrong crowd. | 听见了吗,法兰克? 我们是坏人 |
[13:13] | At least we’re not liars. | 至少我们不撒谎 |
[13:16] | Excuse me? | 你说什么? |
[13:17] | Everybody’s had a muffin. | 每个人都吃过松饼 |
[13:25] | You’re full of crap. | 你满嘴谎言 |
[13:30] | That’s it. Let’s go, Mother. | 够了,我们走,妈妈 |
[13:32] | But what about Amy? | 但是艾美怎么办呢? |
[13:34] | We’ll come back and talk some sense into her once they’re gone. Come along. | 我们先回去,等这些人走了后 我们会帮他找回理智,走吧 |
[13:36] | Listen, I know that things have not been perfect so far. | 听着,我知道目前来说 情况不是那么完美 |
[13:39] | Seriously, Debra, punch out for the day. | 我说真的,黛博拉 今天到此为止吧 |
[13:44] | But the bottom line is, we’re all adults here. | 但是底线是 我们都是成年人 |
[13:47] | We should be able to work out any differences that we have. | 我们应该能够解决 我们之间的任何分歧 |
[13:50] | I think Hank and I really need to pray on all of that. | 我觉得汉克和我 真的需要祈祷来解决 |
[13:54] | Well, you know what? Why don’t we pray together? | 啊,你知道吗? 我们何不一起祈祷? |
[13:57] | What? | 什么? |
[13:59] | What? | 什么? |
[14:00] | This is a value that we all actually share, right? | 这是我们共有 的一项价值观,对吧? |
[14:03] | We could pray together | 此时此刻 我们可以在这儿一起祈祷 |
[14:05] | to work out our differences here and now. | 来解决我们的分歧 |
[14:07] | Oh, God. | 哦,上帝 |
[14:10] | Ray… | 雷… |
[14:11] | What? “Oh, God.” I’m kicking things off. | 什么?”哦,上帝” 我这不是开始了吗 |
[14:19] | It’s a nice thought, Debra, | 想法很好,黛博拉 |
[14:21] | but I’m not sure this is the environment… | 但是我觉得这环境不… |
[14:23] | See, Marie? I bet all this stuff about church is a load of crap, too. | 看见了吗,玛莉? 我打赌 他们说什么去教堂都是放屁 |
[14:27] | Probably spends all day Sunday watching TV in a muffin shop. | 也许他们整个星期日 都在松饼店里看电视 |
[14:41] | You know what, Debra? I will pray… for you. | 你知道吗,黛博拉 我会祈祷…为你祈祷 |
[14:45] | Oh no. | 哦,不 |
[14:47] | You don’t pray for me, pal. | 你不用为我祈祷,朋友 |
[14:50] | I pray for you. | 我为你祈祷 |
[14:51] | All right, Dad, just take it easy. | 好了,爸爸,放松点 |
[14:54] | No. This guy wants to go, let’s go. | 不,这家伙想祈祷 我们来吧 |
[15:06] | Get up, Frank. | 起来,法兰克 |
[15:14] | Robert. | 罗勃 |
[15:21] | Ray, get down here. | 雷,跪下来 |
[15:25] | I’m good up here. Better reception. | 这样很好,更容易接收 |
[15:29] | – Ow. – Get… | – 嗷 – 跪… |
[16:01] | Mr. And Mrs. MacDougall, would you like to begin? | 麦克道格先生,麦克道格夫人 你们能开始了吗? |
[16:03] | Very well. | 好吧 |
[16:04] | Dear Lord, we ask You, in this time of turmoil, | 亲爱的主,我们请求 您在这混乱的时候 |
[16:08] | to provide us with wisdom and compassion, | 赐予我们智慧与同情 |
[16:11] | that we might act in accordance | 我们才能按您的 |
[16:13] | with Your will. | 意愿行事 |
[16:15] | – Amen. | – Amen. – 阿门 – 阿门 |
[16:18] | I can beat that. | 我可以说得比那好 |
[16:27] | Frank, we’re not competing. | 法兰克,我们不是在竞赛 |
[16:29] | This is hardly worshipful. | 这根本不是祈祷 |
[16:31] | Oh, yeah? Who made you the prayer sheriff? | 哦,是吗? 谁规定你是祈祷官? |
[16:38] | I am not the prayer sheriff. | 我不是祈祷官 |
[16:44] | But I will not let you use our Lord | 但是我不会让你利用我们的主 |
[16:46] | to continue your own personal arguments. | 来继续你自己的个人争论 |
[16:48] | It’s-it’s… sacrilege. | 这是…亵渎 |
[16:51] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[16:52] | And let’s put an end to all this. | 让我们来结束这一切 |
[16:55] | Dear Lord, please keep this in-law family | 亲爱的主,请让这亲家 |
[16:58] | the hell away from me! | 离我远点! |
[17:05] | Fine. Then you stay the heck away from us, too. | 好的,那你也离我们远点 |
[17:08] | You can say “heck” all you want. | 随便你怎么说”地狱” |
[17:09] | He knows you mean “hell.” | 上帝知道你是在说”地狱” |
[17:12] | Whether I say it or not, I believe that is where you’re going! | 不管我说了没,我相信那 都是你最终的归宿! |
[17:15] | How about I take you with me? | 我带你一起去怎么样? |
[17:18] | All right, all right! | 好了,好了! |
[17:19] | This is just beautiful, isn’t it? | 这样很棒吧,啊? |
[17:22] | What did I tell you, huh? Don’t get involved! | 我怎么跟你说的,啊!? 别参与进来! |
[17:26] | And you gotta come talking and talking | 你就得进来说啊说的 |
[17:28] | and get people praying. | 让大家祈祷 |
[17:30] | Well, nice job, ’cause now we got ourselves a holy war. | 啊,干得好 因为现在开始圣战了 |
[17:36] | I’m outta here. | 我走了 |
[17:46] | Raymond. Raymond, wait. | 雷蒙德,雷蒙德,等等 |
[17:49] | I gotta talk to you, man. | 我得和你谈谈,老兄 |
[17:51] | What? | 什么? |
[17:53] | Whoo. Was quite a mess in there, huh? | 哦,里面乱糟糟的,是吗!? |
[17:54] | I know how it feels. I hate that kind of tension. | 我知道这种感觉 我讨厌这种紧张的气氛 |
[17:58] | I mean, those people… | 我是说,这些人… |
[17:59] | they shouldn’t be in the same room together. | 他们不应该凑在一间屋子里 |
[18:02] | Ever. | 永远不能 |
[18:06] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:07] | That’s right. You know what I’m saying. | 对,你知道我在说什么 |
[18:10] | This wedding mustn’t happen. | 他们一定不能结婚 |
[18:12] | Wait a minute. Why are you so against this wedding? | 等等,你为什么 这么反对他们结婚? |
[18:17] | Listen, man. First, Amy went to college. | 听着,首先 艾美去念大学了 |
[18:19] | Then she got a job in the city. | 然后她在城里找到工作 |
[18:22] | Then she met your brother. | 然后她认识你哥哥了 |
[18:24] | And now she wants to get married. | 而现在她又想结婚了 |
[18:25] | I’m starting to think she doesn’t wanna live at home. | 我开始觉得她不想在家住了 |
[18:34] | But that’s what people do. | 但是人人都是那样 |
[18:37] | Oh, yeah? Well, what am I supposed to do? | 哦,是吗? 啊,那我该怎么办? |
[18:40] | It’s just me and my parents, man. | 只剩下我和我父母了,兄弟 |
[18:43] | I can’t take it. | 我受不了 |
[18:48] | I hear ya. | 我明白了 |
[18:52] | Okay, so we’re simpatico, all right? | 好了,我们很要好,是吧? |
[18:55] | So that’s why you and me are gonna break up this wedding. | 所以你和我要破坏他们结婚 |
[18:58] | Wait a minute. Look, I think you got the wrong idea there, Peter, okay? | 等等,彼得 你觉得你搞错了 |
[19:02] | I’m not for breaking up Robert and Amy’s wedding. | 我不是要破坏他们结婚的 |
[19:05] | I thought we were friends. | 我以为我们是朋友 |
[19:07] | Yeah, but friends can disagree. | 是的,但是朋友 可以有不同意见 |
[19:11] | No, they can’t. | 不,他们不能 |
[19:13] | But you just disagreed with me right there. | 但是你现在 就和我的意见不同 |
[19:20] | Oh, aha. | 哦,啊哈 |
[19:22] | Uh-huh. Oh, you are crafty. Uh-huh. | 啊啊,你很狡滑,啊哈! |
[19:25] | Ah, how I misjudged you. | 啊,我看错了你 |
[19:28] | All right, come on, Peter. | 好了,别这样,彼得 |
[19:29] | No no. Let me tell you something, Mr. Baro-nay. | 不,我来告诉你,巴伦先生 |
[19:31] | I don’t need your help breaking up this wedding. | 我不需要 你帮助来拆散他们 |
[19:33] | Your weirdo family’s done most of that work for me. | 你怪模怪样的家人就能 替我起到大部分作用 |
[19:37] | Now if you’ll excuse me, I have a job to finish. | 抱歉,我还有工作要完成 |
[19:48] | Amy, please come home. | 艾美,回家吧 |
[19:50] | We’ll make peanut brittle. | 我们做花生香脆吃 |
[19:54] | Here, Mama, let me try. | 来,妈妈,我来试试 |
[19:57] | Hey, sissy, it’s Petey. | 嗨,姐姐,我是彼得 |
[19:58] | Why don’t you come on out, | 你何不出来 |
[20:00] | and we’ll have a little talk, just you and me… in the van? | 我们好好谈谈 就我们两个…去车里? |
[20:06] | No. Amy, don’t. Don’t come out. | 不,艾美,不要,别出来 |
[20:08] | Ray, what are you doing? | 雷,你在干什么? |
[20:09] | I’m getting involved. See how you like it. | 我在参与进来 看看你喜欢不 |
[20:13] | Stay in there, Amy! | 留在里面,艾美! |
[20:14] | This isn’t helping me. | 这样可没帮我忙 |
[20:16] | You should go in there with her, Robert. | 你应该和她一起进去,罗勃 |
[20:17] | You both need to get away from us. | 你们两个都需要离我们远点 |
[20:19] | Far away from all of us. | 离我们所有人都远远的 |
[20:21] | Ray, this is not working it out. | 雷,这样不起作用的 |
[20:23] | It’s not for us to work out! We’re the ones ruining everything! | 不需要我们来起作用! 我们才是破坏一切的! |
[20:26] | We did this to you! The families! | 这怪我们! 家人们! |
[20:30] | Trust me, no good can come from families! | 相信我,家人从来不会起什么好作用! |
[20:36] | Forget everything a family tells you! | 忘掉家里人 告诉你的任何事情! |
[20:39] | Except for this right now. | 除了我现在说的这些 |
[20:41] | This part is right! | 我说的是对的! |
[20:44] | You two love each other! | 你们爱对方! 你们需要的只是爱 爱是你们需要的全部 爱,爱 好吗? |
[20:59] | Okay? | |
[21:11] | – Sorry. – Me too. | – 对不起 – 我也是 |
[21:19] | Come on, Robert. | 走吧,罗勃 |
[21:22] | We’re going out for breakfast. | 我们出去吃早饭了 |
[21:43] | No good can come from family? | 家人从没起过什么好作用? |
[21:49] | Her family. | 她的家庭 |
[21:53] | Oh… | 哦… |