时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | www.tvsubtitles.net | |
[00:04] | Ray, could you get me the tissues? | 雷,能把面纸递给我吗? |
[00:11] | Could you pass me the tissues? | 你能把面纸递给我吗? |
[00:21] | Boy, I wish somebody would rub this on my chest. | 嘿,我希望有人把这个抹在我胸口上 |
[00:23] | What? | 什么? |
[00:29] | Pass me the tissues. | 把面指递给我 |
[00:30] | No, I heard “rub” and “chest.” | 不,我听到的是”抹到胸口上” |
[00:39] | The doctor will see you now. | 医生来了 |
[00:42] | Just pass me the tissues, please. | 拜托,把面指递给我 |
[00:45] | And could you go to the store and get me some cough medicine? | 你能去药店 给我买点止咳药吗? |
[00:48] | What happened to the chest rubbing? | 那抹胸口呢? |
[00:51] | No, thank you. | 不,谢谢 |
[00:53] | And if you leave now, you can drop Ally off on your way. | 如果你现在走的话 你可以顺便把艾莉送走 |
[00:56] | Oh, drop Ally off where? | 哦,把艾莉送到哪儿? |
[00:58] | Robert and Gianni are coming over to watch the game. | 罗勃和吉阿尼今晚要来看比赛 |
[01:00] | Just go and take Ally, okay? | 带上艾莉走,好吗? |
[01:01] | She’s got a sleepover at Molly’s. | 她今晚在莫丽那过夜 |
[01:03] | Whoa… whoa. Molly’s? | 哦,哦…莫丽家? |
[01:06] | Yeah, Molly’s. | 对,莫丽家 |
[01:08] | Isn’t Molly’s mom that Peggy, | 莫丽的妈妈不是帕格吗? |
[01:10] | the-the scoutmaster- Nazi-cookie-Hitler? | 那个…女童子军饼干领队… 的那个希特勒? |
[01:16] | Yeah. That’s how she’s listed in the phone book. | 是的,电话本里 是这么些她的 |
[01:19] | Come on. I don’t want to see that Peggy again. | 我不想再见到那个帕格了 |
[01:22] | Ray, come on, honey. That was over a year ago. | 雷,别这样,亲爱的 那是一年多以前了 |
[01:25] | The frontier girl cookie wars are over. | 女童子军饼干地盘 争夺战已经结束了 |
[01:29] | I’m sure she won’t beat you up this time. | 我相信这次她不会揍你了 |
[01:31] | I did not get beat up. | 我没有挨揍 |
[01:33] | I slipped. | 我滑倒了 |
[01:35] | Come on, Mommy, I’m ready to go! | 走吧,妈妈,我准备好了! |
[01:37] | Honey, you know what? Mommy’s too sick, | 亲爱的,你知道吗? 妈妈病了 |
[01:38] | so Daddy’s gonna take you. | 所以爸爸带你去 |
[01:40] | Okay. Come on, Daddy! | 好的,走吧,爸爸! |
[01:42] | Well, listen… | 好了,听着… |
[01:43] | how good of a friend is Molly? | 莫丽是什么好朋友? |
[01:46] | Because I gotta tell ya, I don’t see it. | 因为我告诉你,我搞不懂 |
[01:49] | Ray! | 雷! |
[01:51] | All right! | 好吧! |
[01:52] | Okay. Come on. | 好的,走吧 |
[01:56] | And, listen, don’t forget my cough medicine. | 听着,别忘了我的止咳药 |
[01:58] | I need the nighttime stuff. | 我要夜间用的 |
[02:00] | Yeah. But when I come back, we’re doing this | 好,但是当我 回来的时候我们 |
[02:01] | whether you need it or not. | 要做这个 不管你需要不需要 |
[02:06] | Okay. Come on, Ally. Here we are. | 好了,艾莉,我们到了 |
[02:10] | Okay! | 好! |
[02:12] | Mwah! | 啵! |
[02:13] | Have a good time! | 好好玩! |
[02:15] | Daddy, my sleeping bag! | 爸爸,我的睡袋! |
[02:17] | Huh? Oh, right. | 啊!?哦,对 |
[02:18] | Okay. Have fun. | 好了,玩得开心 |
[02:21] | Well, hi there, Ally. Come in. | 啊,嗨,艾丽,进来吧 |
[02:23] | – Hi. – Hi, Ally. | – 嗨 – 嗨,艾莉 |
[02:24] | Hello, Ally’s dad. | 你好,艾莉她爸爸 |
[02:29] | Hello… | 你好… |
[02:31] | Peggy. | 帕格 |
[02:33] | Maybe Ally’s dad could help us set up the tent. | 也许艾莉的爸爸 可以帮我们搭帐篷 |
[02:35] | That’s all right. Mommy can do it. | 没关系 妈妈可以做这个 |
[02:37] | – But you said you couldn’t. – Molly, Mommy will figure it out. | – 但是你说了你不会 – 莫丽,妈妈会想办法的 |
[02:40] | They’re gonna sleep outside? | 她们要睡在外面? |
[02:43] | No! I promised them | 不!我答应她们 |
[02:44] | they could set up the tent in the living room | 可以在客厅里搭帐篷 |
[02:46] | and pretend it’s a sleep-out. | 假装是在露营 |
[02:48] | Daddy, why don’t you help us? | 爸爸,你何不帮我们? |
[02:49] | Uh… I don’t know, Ally. | 啊…我不知道,艾莉 |
[02:52] | See, that’s right. | 看,不用 |
[02:53] | If I can’t figure it out, then Ally’s dad certainly… | 如果我想不出办法 那么艾莉的爸爸肯定… |
[02:59] | Actually, it’s probably not too hard. | 实际上 也许没有那么难 |
[03:01] | Let’s take a look. | 我来看看吧 |
[03:03] | Thanks, Dad! | 谢谢爸爸! |
[03:05] | I really don’t need your help. | 我真的不需要你的帮忙 |
[03:07] | I’ve got the instructions right here. | 我有说明书,在这儿 |
[03:12] | I hate this thing. I told Sam not to buy it. | 我讨厌这东西 我叫山姆不要买 |
[03:15] | – Your husband? – Ex-husband. | – 你丈夫? – 前夫 |
[03:18] | “Ex.” Hmm… | 前夫,嗯… |
[03:22] | Surprise surprise. | 没想到,没想到 |
[03:25] | What was that? | 你说什么? |
[03:27] | Nothing nothing. | 没什么没什么 |
[03:28] | I wonder… | 我想… |
[03:30] | I wonder what would happen if you opened it | 我想如果打开这个 |
[03:33] | and pulled this. | 再拉一下这个会怎么样 |
[03:37] | Well! Look at that! | 啊!你看! |
[03:40] | – Thanks, Daddy! – Thanks, Mr. Barone. | – 谢谢,爸爸! – 谢谢你,巴伦先生 |
[03:45] | Maybe I should get a merit badge. | 也许我该被授个奖章 |
[03:49] | Molly, you can go get your sleeping bag now. | 莫丽,你可以去拿你的睡袋了 |
[03:51] | You kids enjoy the tent that I made. | 你们好好享受我搭的帐篷 |
[04:00] | Well… thanks. | 啊…谢谢 |
[04:03] | I… appreciate it. | 我…很感谢 |
[04:07] | Well… | 啊… |
[04:08] | you’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[04:11] | You should probably tie this to the table here. | 或许应该栓在这桌子这里 |
[04:14] | Oh, great! | 哦,很好! |
[04:17] | Well, thanks again. | 啊,再次感谢 |
[04:34] | So… | 那么… |
[04:36] | what time do you want to come back tomorrow? | 明天你想什么时候再回来? |
[04:38] | – What? – Tomorrow. To pick up Ally. | – 什么? – 明天,来接艾莉 |
[04:42] | Uh… | 啊… |
[04:43] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[04:46] | How ’bout, uh, 10:00? | 啊,10点怎么样? |
[04:49] | Yeah, okay. 10:00, uh… | 啊,好的,10点 |
[04:51] | 10:00 sounds good. | 10点不错 |
[04:53] | That’s a good time for somebody | 是个让人来接她 |
[04:55] | to come and get her. | 的好时间 |
[04:56] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[04:58] | Like my wife, Debra… | 比如说我的妻子,黛博拉… |
[05:00] | who’s my wife. | 她是我的妻子 |
[05:38] | What’s with you? What happened? | 你怎么了?什么事? |
[05:41] | Nothing nothing. | 没事没事 |
[05:42] | I went to the drugstore and… | 我去了药店,然后… |
[05:45] | it’s kinda windy out. | 外面风很大 |
[05:49] | Let me ask you something. | 我问问你们 |
[05:51] | What does it mean | 如果一个女人 |
[05:52] | when a woman pats you on your… | 拍你的…臀部 |
[05:55] | you know, on your bottom? | 是什么意思? |
[06:05] | What drugstore did you go to? | 你去了哪家药店? |
[06:09] | No. It didn’t happen at the drugstore. | 不,不是发生在药店 |
[06:12] | I drove Ally to a friend’s house and it was the mom. | 我开车送艾莉去一个朋友家 是她妈妈 |
[06:15] | You know that scout leader… Peggy? | 你们知道 那个童子军领队…帕格? |
[06:18] | The cookie lady fondled you? | 卖饼干的女士爱抚你了? |
[06:21] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[06:22] | Get any cookies? | 吃饼干了吗? |
[06:25] | No! I was helping her fix the tent for the kids, | 没有! 我在帮 她为孩子们搭帐篷 |
[06:27] | and I-I bent over to fasten the thing to the table, | 然后我… 我弯下腰绑东西到桌子上 |
[06:30] | and all of a sudden I’m being touched | 突然之间我被 |
[06:32] | in an impure manner. | 轻佻地摸了一下 |
[06:35] | Was it a pat or a squeeze? | 是拍了拍还是捏了捏? |
[06:37] | I’m not sure. | 我不太清楚 |
[06:39] | Well, was there grasping or cupping of any kind? | 啊,那么有没有 抓住你的屁股揉? |
[06:44] | I don’t know! It was so quick! | 我不知道! 太快了! |
[06:46] | O-okay. Wait wait. Show me what she did. | 好了,等等,给我示范 一下她怎么做的 |
[06:49] | What? No! | 什么?不! |
[06:51] | No, come on. | 不,别这样 |
[06:52] | Show me how you were standing in relation to her. | 给我看一下 你和她是怎么站的 |
[06:55] | What’s the big deal? | 有什么大不了的? |
[06:57] | All right. I guess I was standing in front of her, like this. | 好吧,我猜我是 站在她面前,像这样 |
[07:01] | And-and I was reaching for the thing like this. | 然后我这样弯下腰去 |
[07:09] | Sweet. | 美呀 |
[07:10] | Come on! | 别这样! |
[07:11] | All right, all right. | 好吧,好吧 |
[07:13] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[07:15] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[07:17] | Okay, look, I’ll tell you what, I’ll bend over, | 好了,听着,这么办 我弯下腰 |
[07:19] | and I want you to recreate exactly what she did to you. | 我想你再现 一下她是怎么对你的 |
[07:22] | All right. | 好的 |
[07:26] | Robert, do you want a glass of wine first? | 罗勃,你要先喝杯酒吗? |
[07:34] | I’m in the middle of an investigation here. | 我正在调查一件事情呢 |
[07:38] | I was bent over like that and I guess I said, | 我是像这么弯着腰 我猜我说 |
[07:40] | “Let me tie the thing to the table,” | “让我来把这个栓到桌子上” |
[07:42] | and she did this… | 然后她这样… |
[07:47] | oh, so she just patted it? | 哦,她只是拍了拍? |
[07:48] | No no! I did it too fast. | 不,不!我做得太快! |
[07:51] | It wasn’t like sports. | 不像是运动 |
[07:52] | It was… it was too soft. | 它…它很软 |
[07:54] | Let me show you. | 我做给你们看 |
[07:55] | It was like this. | 就像是这样 |
[08:11] | One more time. | 再来一次 |
[08:18] | Good evening. | 晚上好 |
[08:22] | Oh, hey. Hi, honey. | 哦,嗨 嗨,亲爱的 |
[08:24] | Anyway. So that’s… that’s college football. | 好了,所以… 那是大学橄榄球 |
[08:27] | In pro football the quarterback gets right up in there. | 职业美式足球四分卫就这样站着 |
[08:29] | Uh-huh, good. Okay, thank you. | 啊!好的,谢谢 |
[08:32] | Appreciate that. | 感谢 |
[08:36] | Hey, how ya feelin’? | 嗨,你感觉怎么样? |
[08:38] | Well, now I’m a little nauseous. | 啊,现在我有点恶心 |
[08:41] | Did you get my, uh, medicine? | 你给我买药了吗? |
[08:43] | Oh, yeah yeah yeah. | 哦,买了 |
[08:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:48] | Ray, I asked you for the nighttime one. | 雷,我让你给我买晚上的 |
[08:51] | Don’t you ever listen? | 你听我说了吗? |
[08:53] | This is daytime. | 这是白天用的 |
[08:54] | This is gonna keep me up all night. | 只会让我睡不着觉 |
[08:56] | Oh… take a drink with it. | 哦…吃药的时候喝杯酒 |
[09:03] | All right. I’ll get it. | 好吧,我去接 |
[09:05] | You guys can go back to your halftime show. | 你们继续你们的中场表演 |
[09:11] | All right. What does the pat mean? | 好吧,那一拍是什么意思? |
[09:14] | Well, seems to me like you were asking for it. | 啊,对我来说似乎是 你自动送上门的 |
[09:16] | What?! | 什么?! |
[09:18] | Sorry, in the animal kingdom, | 对不起,在动物王国里 |
[09:19] | you stick your caboose in the air, | 你把你的屁股伸出去 |
[09:21] | that’s as good as a marriage proposal. | 就是在传达求婚的资讯 |
[09:23] | Shut up! | 闭嘴! |
[09:24] | Yeah, he’s right. | 啊,他说得对 |
[09:26] | I believe the term is “presenting.” | 我相信术语叫做”呈现” |
[09:29] | Face it, Ray. This chick’s got the hots for you. | 面对事实吧,雷 那妞儿对你有意思 |
[09:31] | Yep! She’s in love! | 是啊! 她爱上了你! |
[09:34] | No! | 不! |
[09:35] | No! No, she-she hates me! | 不!不…她恨我! |
[09:39] | Sounds like maybe her old man hasn’t been minding the store. | 听起来好象 她家男人不在乎这个 |
[09:43] | No! The ol’ man’s gone. She’s divorced. | 不!她家里没男人 她离婚了! |
[09:45] | – Oh! – Oh… | – 哦! – 哦… |
[09:47] | What?! | 什么?! |
[09:49] | Hey, Ray, that was Peggy. | 嗨,雷,是帕格 |
[09:51] | You gotta go back. She said Ally wants to come home. | 你得回去,她说艾莉想回来 |
[09:54] | – Oh… | – Oh… – 哦… – 哦… |
[09:57] | But… I was just there. | 但是…我刚去过了 |
[09:59] | I’m sorry, honey. She said Ally’s not feeling well. | 对不起,亲爱的 她说艾莉感觉不太好 |
[10:03] | Why don’t you go? | 你为什么不去? |
[10:04] | You’re looking 100% better! | 你看上去100%好多了! |
[10:07] | Okay. One of you guys gotta come with me. | 好吧,你们中得有一个和我去 |
[10:09] | I’d love to, but I’ve already got a girl. | 我想去 但是我已经有女朋友了 |
[10:12] | Come on. Gianni. | 走吧,吉阿尼 |
[10:13] | No. I’d rather just read about it in “Penthouse.” | 不,我宁愿在 阁楼杂志读到这个故事 |
[10:16] | Come on! | 别这样! |
[10:17] | Look, guys, seriously. | 听着,认真点 |
[10:19] | Do you think this woman is-is coming on to me? | 你们觉得 这个女人是在勾引我吗? |
[10:22] | Do you actually believe that Ally is sick all of a sudden? | 你真的相信 艾莉突然之间病了? |
[10:29] | “Dear, ‘Penthouse… ‘ | “亲爱的阁楼… |
[10:32] | I never thought this would happen to me…” | 我从来没觉得这种事 会发生在我身上…” |
[10:34] | Aw, come on! | 啊,别这样! |
[10:36] | “It was a rainy night… | “那是一个雨夜… |
[10:38] | and my rump was yearning | 我的屁股渴望着 |
[10:40] | to break out of its denim prison.” | 冲出它的裤子囚笼” |
[11:02] | Hello. | 嗨 |
[11:03] | Hello. | 嗨 |
[11:05] | I’m sorry. Ally says she’s fine now. | 对不起 艾莉说她现在没事了 |
[11:07] | I think the girls had a little fight, | 我猜是她们俩吵架了 |
[11:09] | but I guess they got over it. | 但是又过去了 |
[11:12] | How ’bout that? | 可不是吗? |
[11:14] | Kids… | 孩子就这样… |
[11:16] | Yeah… kids. | 是的…孩子 |
[11:19] | Well, if you want to make sure Ally’s okay, you could come in… | 啊,如果你想确信一下艾莉 是不是好好的,你可以进来… |
[11:21] | No! No, thank you. | 不!不,谢谢 |
[11:37] | No! | 不! |
[11:41] | Oh, please, God, no! | 哦,拜托,上帝,不要! |
[11:48] | No! | 不! |
[11:51] | No! No! | 不! 不! |
[11:53] | No! No! | 不! 不! |
[12:29] | I, uh… | 我,啊… |
[12:30] | I’m having a little car trouble. | 我的车有点问题了 |
[12:33] | Could I just use your phone? | 我能用一下你的电话吗? |
[12:36] | Sure. Come in. | 当然,请进 |
[12:53] | Girls are in the tent? | 孩子们在帐篷里吗? |
[12:54] | No. They decided they wanted to sleep | 不,她们决定想睡在 |
[12:56] | on the sofa bed downstairs in the basement. | 地下室的沙发床上 |
[12:59] | Can you believe it? | 你能相信吗? |
[13:01] | After all the trouble setting this thing up? | 费了半天力气 把这个搭好了之后? |
[13:04] | There’s a phone right here. | 电话在这儿 |
[13:13] | Hey, Robert, it’s me! | 嗨,罗勃,是我! |
[13:15] | Listen, I locked my keys in the car. | 听着,我把钥匙锁车里了 |
[13:17] | You guys gotta come and pick me up. | 你们得来接我 |
[13:19] | Ha ha! Very funny! Very funny. | 嘿嘿!很好笑!很好笑 |
[13:21] | Just come and get me! | 快点来接我! |
[13:24] | No, now! I can’t wait till the end of the game! | 不,现在! 我不能等到比赛结束! |
[13:27] | Well-well, call Dad up and tell him to get me then. | 啊…那么给 爸爸打电话叫他来接 |
[13:30] | Robert. Robert! | 罗勃,罗勃! |
[13:32] | Oh, I’m going to kill you! | 哦,我要杀了你! |
[13:33] | Aah! | 啊! |
[13:35] | Thought you might need this. | 觉得你需要这个 |
[13:37] | What? | 什么? |
[13:38] | You’re all wet. | 你全身是湿的 |
[13:39] | Oh. Thank you. | 哦,谢谢 |
[13:42] | Would you… would you like something to drink? | 你想喝点什么吗? |
[13:45] | I’ve got tea. | 我这儿有茶 |
[13:47] | No no, I’m good. | 不,不,我很好 |
[13:48] | My dad’s gonna come get me soon. | 我爸爸一会就来接我 |
[13:52] | All right, then let me take your coat. | 好吧,让我帮你把外套脱下来 |
[13:54] | That’s all right. I’ll just leave this on. | 没关系,我还是穿着吧 |
[13:56] | You’re-you’re dripping all over my carpet. | 你把水全滴在我的地毯上了 |
[13:59] | – I’ll dry it off. – I’ll just hang it up. | – 我会弄干的 – 我给你挂起来 |
[14:01] | – I gotta leave my jacket on… – Give me the jacket. | – 我得把衣服穿在… – 把衣服给我 |
[14:02] | No no! Please! I’d like to leave it on! | 不,不!拜托! 我愿意穿着! |
[14:04] | – Would you please… – No! | – 你能… – 不! |
[14:05] | – What? – Stop it! No! | – 什么? – 住手!不! |
[14:10] | My God! | 我的天啊! |
[14:12] | Don’t you get it? No means no! | 你不明白吗? 不就是不! |
[14:19] | What is your problem? | 你什么问题? |
[14:21] | Don’t think I don’t know what’s goin’ on here. | 别以为我 不知道你的那点心事 |
[14:25] | The fire, the drinks, | 火生着,让我喝点东西 |
[14:27] | the rain… | 外面下着雨… |
[14:30] | Wh-what are you talking about? | 你说什么? |
[14:32] | You touched me on my personal space. | 你摸了我的私人部位了 |
[14:36] | I was just bending over to fix your tent. | 我只是弯下腰给你弄帐篷 |
[14:38] | I was not presenting. | 我不是故意露给你看的 |
[14:41] | What are you talking ab… | 你说什么… |
[14:43] | oh! When I did this? | 哦!我这么做的时候? |
[14:44] | Watch it, lady! | 小心,小姐! |
[14:46] | What was the big deal? | 这有什么不得了的? |
[14:48] | The big deal is that I’m a married man, | 不得了了 我是已婚男人 |
[14:50] | and you had a picnic in my backyard! | 你却好像在勾引我! |
[14:55] | You-you think I was coming on to you? | 你觉得我在勾引你? |
[15:01] | In your dreams, pal. | 做梦吧,老兄 |
[15:04] | No, in your dreams! | 不,你才做梦! |
[15:07] | Okay? Why else would you go at me like that? | 是吗?那还有什么原因 让你那么对我? |
[15:10] | Oh, because I am so attracted to you, | 哦,因为我被你迷住了 |
[15:12] | Captain Flat Pants! | 小屁股船长! |
[15:16] | Yeah, then why’d you do it? | 是的,那你为什么要那样? |
[15:18] | I don’t know why. I just did it. | 我不知道为什么 我就那么做了 |
[15:20] | Oh, yeah. That’s just your little thank-you gift | 哦,是的 只是对任何帮你的人 |
[15:23] | for anybody who helps you out. | 你都那么表示感谢 |
[15:25] | I told you I didn’t need your help. | 我跟你说过 我不需要你帮忙 |
[15:27] | You just had to show me what a big, strong man you were. | 你只是想显示你是一个 大块头的强壮男人 |
[15:29] | Like I couldn’t figure out that tent on my own? | 好像我自己 不能想办法搭帐篷? |
[15:31] | I wasn’t trying to show you anything. I was doing it for the kids! | 我不是想炫耀什么 我是为了孩子们! |
[15:34] | Oh, ple… give me a break! You were strutting around, gloating. | 哦,饶了我吧! 你在那儿大摇大摆,洋洋自得 |
[15:37] | “Maybe I should get a merit badge.” | “也许我该被授个徽章” |
[15:40] | You’re lucky I didn’t kick your butt! | 你没有踢你屁股算你运气好! |
[15:47] | What’s the matter? You scared? | 怎么回事? 你害怕了? |
[15:49] | No! | 不是! |
[15:50] | Yes! | 是的! |
[15:54] | All right, I’ll admit it. You scare me. | 好吧,我承认,你吓到我了 |
[15:56] | You’re scary. You’re a bad, scary lady. | 你很可怕,你是一个 很坏很可怕的女人 |
[16:04] | So let’s just agree that you don’t touch me, | 所以我们说好你不要碰我 |
[16:07] | and I will wait for my ride outside. | 我到外面去等我的车 |
[16:09] | Fine! And you know what? Get out! | 好!你知道吗? 请你出去! |
[16:10] | Just get out now! Get out now! | 现在出去!出去! |
[16:19] | Would you go? What is your problem? | 你走好吗? 你有什么问题? |
[16:21] | I said get out! | 我说了,出去! |
[16:22] | All right. | 好吧 |
[16:34] | What are you cryin’ about? | 你哭什么? |
[16:35] | I’m not crying. | 我没有哭 |
[16:39] | Oh, okay. | 哦,好吧 |
[16:42] | Listen… | 听着… |
[16:44] | I didn’t… I didn’t mean to… | 我不是…不是有意… |
[16:46] | Didn’t mean to what? | 不是有意什么? |
[16:47] | Call me a scary, mean ol’ ass-grabber? | 叫我刻薄可怕的抓屁股的女人? |
[16:53] | I did not say “ass.” | 我没说屁股 |
[16:55] | Look, I’m sorry. I don’t know why I did it. | 听着,对不起 我不知道我为什么那么做 |
[16:59] | It’s probably because that’s what my husband | 也许是因为我前夫 |
[17:02] | used to do to me. | 曾经那么对我 |
[17:04] | Like, “Oh, yeah. Good job, toots. | 就像是”哦是的,干得好,亲爱的 |
[17:06] | Didn’t think you could manage | 你不觉得你 能够想办法把叉子从 |
[17:08] | getting the fork out of the dishwasher and make a pot of coffee.” | 洗碗机里拿出来 再煮壶咖啡吗?” |
[17:11] | Condescending little putz! | 故意装傻的臭男人! |
[17:16] | No no, it was me. It was all my personality. | 不,是我的原因,我的性格 |
[17:19] | I’m so tough to get along with. I’m so negative. | 我很难以相处,我很悲观 |
[17:21] | How does he think I got so neg… | 他觉得我是怎么变得这么… |
[17:24] | how do you think I got this way?! | 你觉得我是怎么变成这样的?! |
[17:26] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[17:30] | Sounds like it was his fault. | 听起来是他的错 |
[17:37] | Look… I am no walk in the park. | 听着,我要求不是那么高 |
[17:39] | But… I mean, whenever I tried to talk to him, | 但是…无论什么 时候我想和他说话 |
[17:43] | all he wanted to do was watch television. | 他想的都是要看电视 |
[17:45] | Unless, of course, he wanted sex and then, | 除非,当然,他想做爱 |
[17:48] | whoo boy, for those eight minutes, | 然后,在那八分钟里 |
[17:51] | I was number one. | 我是最重要的 |
[17:54] | Yeah, well… some guys. | 是的,有的男人是这样 |
[18:00] | Eight minutes… | 八分钟… |
[18:01] | that’s bad, right? | 很糟糕,是吧? |
[18:09] | Then he lied, I mean, all the time | 然后他撒谎 我是说,一直撒谎 |
[18:11] | about everything, even little things. | 什么事都说谎 甚至小事情 |
[18:12] | He’d… he’d just say whatever I wanted to hear | 为了避免冲突 |
[18:16] | to avoid confrontation. | 我想听什么他说什么 |
[18:21] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[18:23] | He never listened. | 他从来不倾听 |
[18:25] | Never helped me. | 从来没有帮过我 |
[18:27] | Only cared about himself. | 只关心他自己 |
[18:29] | 12 years of marriage. | 12年的婚姻 |
[18:32] | Wow, 12 years? | 哇,12年? |
[18:36] | And he just left? | 他就这么离开了? |
[18:38] | No. I threw him out. | 不,我把他赶出去了 |
[18:40] | Oh. | 哦 |
[18:43] | Oh. | 哦 |
[18:45] | What’s the matter? | 什么事? |
[18:48] | No, nothing. I’m just-just wondering… | 啊,没什么… 我只是在想 |
[18:51] | wondering where my dad is. | 在想我爸爸怎么还不来 |
[18:53] | I should be getting home. | 我该回家了 |
[18:55] | Debra’s… | 黛博拉… |
[18:57] | she’s a little sick. | 她有点小病 |
[19:00] | Well, I’ve gotta take this tent down. | 啊,我得把帐篷收起来了 |
[19:03] | You know what? Let me help you. | 你知道吗? 我来帮你好了 |
[19:06] | Oh, thanks. | 哦,谢谢 |
[19:08] | We should probably get the sleeping bags out first. | 我们也许 该把睡袋什么的拿出来 |
[19:10] | Oh, okay. | 哦,好的 |
[19:15] | Hello? | 嗨? |
[19:20] | Hello. | 嗨 |
[19:22] | My husband said that Raymond needed a ride… | 我丈夫说雷蒙德需要人接… |
[19:24] | Oh! | 哦! |
[19:26] | Oh my God! | 哦我的天啊! |
[19:28] | No, Mom! | 不,妈妈! |
[19:29] | Oh my God! | 哦我的天啊! |
[19:30] | Ma! Ma! | 妈!妈! |
[19:37] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[19:38] | She’s a little sick, too. | 她也有点病 |
[19:42] | Mom! | 妈妈! |
[19:48] | Hey! | 嗨! |
[19:49] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[19:50] | What’s all this? | 这是什么? |
[19:51] | Stuff to make you feel better. | 让你好起来的东西 |
[19:53] | You’re sick, I’m takin’ care of you. | 你病了,我在照顾你 |
[19:55] | First of all, cough syrup. | 首先是止咳糖浆 |
[19:57] | I got all the sleepy kind. | 我买的是帮助入睡那种 |
[19:59] | Nighttime, P.M. | 夜间用的 |
[20:01] | This just has a bunch of Zs on it. | 这也是 |
[20:03] | Huh? I got you lozenges, | 啊!?我给你买了喉片 |
[20:06] | vitamin C, | 维他命C |
[20:07] | and… I got you a vaporizer. | 而且…我给你买了喷雾器 |
[20:10] | I thought it would be better than me | 我觉得这比我把那东西 |
[20:12] | rubbing all that stuff on you. | 擦你身上要好 |
[20:13] | You don’t need that. | 你不需要那个 |
[20:15] | I think I have a fever ’cause I’m hallucinating. | 我觉得我发烧了 因为我有幻觉 |
[20:19] | What? | 什么? |
[20:21] | I’m your husband. | 我是你老公 |
[20:22] | I listen, I help… | 我倾听,我帮忙… |
[20:25] | I’m here. | 我在这儿 |
[20:27] | That’s what we got goin’. | 这是这么回事 |
[20:30] | 12 years and no end in sight… | 在过去的12年以及 没有尽头的未来… |
[20:34] | right? | 对吗? |
[20:37] | Oh, I gotta go. I got chicken soup on the stove for you. | 哦,我要走了 我给你熬了鸡汤 |
[20:47] | Maybe I died. | 也许我死了 |
[20:53] | You should never have allowed yourself | 你永远都不应该让自己 |
[20:55] | to be in that position. | 处在那种情况下 |
[20:57] | Mom, she wasn’t going to do anything, all right? | 妈妈,她没有打算做什么,行吧? |
[20:59] | I was just helping her take down the tent. | 我只是帮她把帐篷收了 |
[21:01] | A woman doesn’t get a man into a tent | 一个女人不会 让一个男人到帐篷里去 |
[21:04] | unless she’s going in after him. | 除非她跟着他进去 |
[21:06] | No, listen… | 不,听着… |
[21:09] | Peggy is not attracted to me at all. | 帕格对我一点意思都没有 |
[21:13] | That’s impossible! | 不可能! |
[21:14] | I’m telling you, | 我告诉你 |
[21:16] | the things you do and the way you look | 你做的事情你的样子 |
[21:18] | can drive a woman crazy. | 能让一个女人为你疯狂 |
[21:20] | Aw, Ma! Please. | 啊,妈!拜托! |
[21:22] | Like your shy little smile. | 比如说你害羞的笑容 |
[21:24] | All right. That’s enough! | 好了,够了! |
[21:26] | And your sensitive eyes. | 你多愁善感的眼睛 |
[21:27] | Ma! I’m eating here! | 妈!我在吃饭! |
[21:29] | And let’s not forget those tight pants… | 更别忘了 还有你的紧身裤… |
[21:31] | Agh! Ma! | 啊!妈! |
[21:39] | He won’t do that again. | 他不会再那样了 |