时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | www.tvsubtitles.net | |
[00:03] | Aw, come on! Make a shot, you moron! | 噢,上啊! 射门啊,你个傻B! |
[00:06] | Dad, come on. The kids. | 爸,拜托. 孩子在呢. |
[00:08] | Ray, Bernie and Linda just pulled in. | 已经停好车了. |
[00:11] | Big stupid stinkin’ hump! | 大傻臭罗锅! |
[00:13] | You’re a hump! Hump! | 你个罗锅! 罗锅! |
[00:15] | Dad. Bernie and Linda are here for dinner, | 爸. Bernie and Linda 要来吃晚饭, |
[00:18] | so it’s time to go home and yell at your own TV. | 你回家冲自己的电视喊去吧. |
[00:23] | Dinner? What are ya havin’? | 晚饭? 你们吃什么? |
[00:24] | We’re having a big bowl of “Get outta my house, old man.” | 我们准备了一大碗 “抬屁股走人,老家伙.” |
[00:30] | All right. | 好吧. |
[00:33] | I find you very rude. | 我觉得你很无礼. |
[00:37] | – Hey! – Hey, Deb. Hey, Ray, what’s up? | – 嘿! – 嘿, Deb. 嘿, Ray, 好哇? |
[00:41] | Hey, Mr. B! | 嘿, B 先生! |
[00:43] | Yeah yeah. I’m goin’ already. | 是 是. 我准备走人了. |
[00:46] | Hi, Marie. | 嗨, Marie. |
[00:50] | What’s the matter, Ma? | 怎么了,妈? |
[00:51] | Guess who died. | 猜猜谁死了. |
[00:53] | – Ohh… | – Ohh… – 噢.. – 喔… |
[00:54] | Oh, Marie. Who? | 哦, Marie.谁啊? |
[00:57] | Guess. | 你猜. |
[01:00] | Ma, nobody wants to play this game. | 妈, 没人想玩”我猜猜猜”. |
[01:04] | Celebrity or real person? | 明星还是真人? |
[01:07] | A real person. | 真人. |
[01:09] | – Male or female? – Female. | – 男的女的? – 女的. |
[01:11] | Give me a second here. I’m usually pretty good at this. | 等一下下. 我通常很拿手的. |
[01:14] | Marie, this is sick. Who is it? | Marie, 这很变态唉. 到底是谁? |
[01:17] | Rose Caputo. | |
[01:19] | – Ohh! | – Ohh! – 噢! – 噢! |
[01:21] | Damn it, Marie, I was gonna say her! | 该死的, Marie, 我刚要说是她! |
[01:25] | That’s too bad. | 太不幸了. |
[01:26] | She’s a very nice lady who lives in the neighborhood. | 她是住在附近的好老太太. |
[01:28] | She was the older lady at the end of the block, right? | 她是住街尾的那老太太,对么? |
[01:30] | – Oh, she was nice. – Yeah. | – 哦,她人很好. – 是啊. |
[01:32] | She made good pies, too. | 她做的派也好好吃. |
[01:34] | I like pie. | 我喜欢派. |
[01:38] | She was a nice lady. | 她是位好老太. |
[01:40] | Hmm. | 恩. |
[01:43] | All right, let’s eat. | 好了,我们吃饭吧. |
[01:46] | Shame on you! | 不知羞耻! |
[01:48] | This lady dies, and this is all she gets? | 那女人死了, 这就完了? |
[01:51] | Hey, Marie, you two weren’t that close. | 嘿,Marie,你俩又不熟. |
[01:53] | What are you takin’ it so hard for? | 你激动个什么劲? |
[01:55] | Because she was the one, Frank. | 因为她是”之一”, Frank. |
[01:57] | – She was the one I picked for you. – What? | – 她是我为你挑的人”之一”. – 啥? |
[02:00] | I wanted you to be with Rose Caputo. | 我想让你跟 Rose Caputo 好. |
[02:03] | Kinky neighborhood. | 怪癖邻居. |
[02:06] | Years ago, I decided to pick someone to replace me | 几年前,我决定挑选些人 |
[02:10] | if I died before you. | 我先走一步后能替代我. |
[02:11] | What do you mean? To marry me? | 你啥意思?嫁给我? |
[02:13] | Yes. Someone to make you happy after I was gone. | 对.在我死后能让你开心的人. |
[02:17] | Oh, that’s nice, Marie, | 哦,好是好, Marie, |
[02:20] | but, uh, I think I’d be happy enough. | 但,呃,我想你死后我就开心了. |
[03:03] | I don’t understand, Marie. You actually thought about | 我不明白, Marie. 你真的考虑过 |
[03:05] | who Frank should be with after you’re gone? | 在你过世后Frank要找的人? |
[03:07] | Of course. He needs a wife. | 那当然.他需要一个妻子. |
[03:09] | He can’t even boil an egg! | 他连煮蛋都不会! |
[03:11] | I mean, if I go, how’s he gonna… | 如果我不在了,他怎么.. |
[03:14] | boil an egg? | 煮蛋呢? |
[03:17] | Did Mrs. Caputo know | Mrs. Caputo知道 |
[03:19] | you picked her to be with Frank? | 你选他做Frank的后备吗? |
[03:20] | If she did, it woulda killed her sooner. | 她要知道,没准死的更快. |
[03:26] | It’s too bad. She was perfect. | 太不幸了. 她是最佳人选. |
[03:29] | Oh, by the way, | 哦,对了, |
[03:30] | the viewing hours are the next three nights | 接下去三晚的吊唁 |
[03:32] | at Cannizaro’s funeral home. | 在Cannizaro殡仪馆. |
[03:34] | Oh… | 哦.. |
[03:36] | is it gonna be an open casket? | 是开棺吗? |
[03:38] | For Rose Caputo? I hope not. | 最好不要. |
[03:40] | Have some respect, Frank. | 放尊重点, Frank. |
[03:43] | How about some respect for the truth? | 尊重一下事实好不好? |
[03:45] | She wasn’t exactly a looker. | 她实在不好看. |
[03:47] | Ma, look, how could this happen, anyway, okay? | 妈,这不现实嘛, okay? |
[03:50] | What about her husband? Isn’t George still alive? | 她老公呢? George不是还活着么? |
[03:53] | Yes. But the man is supposed to go first. | 对.但男的应该先走的. |
[03:57] | Look, I don’t care who you picked for me. | 听着,我不管你们挑的谁. |
[03:59] | I would never shack up with Rose Caputo. | 我绝不会跟Rose Caputo同居. |
[04:03] | There’s a big sea out there with much better-lookin’ fish. | 外面花花海洋 好看的鱼儿任我钓. |
[04:07] | Oh, really, Frank? Uh-huh. | 哦,是么, Frank? |
[04:09] | And who are you fishing for? | 那你都准备钓谁啊? |
[04:12] | Never mind. | 甭担心. |
[04:14] | Who, Frank? | 谁啊, Frank? |
[04:17] | Harriet Lichtman?! | |
[04:20] | All right, then. Harriet Lichtman. | 那好吧. |
[04:23] | I would never pick Harriet Lichtman for you. | 我绝不挑Harriet Lichtman给你. |
[04:26] | Why, because that might make me happy? | 干吗,因为那会让我开心? |
[04:29] | You disgust me! | 你让我恶心! |
[04:31] | I don’t disgust Harriet Lichtman. | Harriet Lichtman不觉得我恶心. |
[04:35] | Don’t you talk to me anymore! | 懒的理你! |
[04:37] | Oh, Harriet! I could… | 哦, Harriet! 我会.. |
[04:40] | Oh! Hey! | 哦!嘿! |
[04:41] | Get Harriet to make you dinner! | 让Harriet给你做饭吧! |
[04:44] | Hey, I’m only kidding, Marie! | 嘿,我说着玩的, |
[04:46] | Make me dinner! | 给我做饭! |
[04:51] | And that, ladies and gentlemen, | 那么,女士先生们, |
[04:53] | answers the question “Why do we drink?” | 请回答”我们为啥要喝酒?” |
[05:05] | Hello. | |
[05:08] | Hello. | |
[05:12] | So who would you pick for me if you died first? | 如果你先死了 你给我挑的谁? |
[05:19] | And you say I’m bad at foreplay. | 你还说我不会做前戏. |
[05:24] | Come on, Ray. I’m just curious. | 说嘛, Ray. 我就是好奇. |
[05:26] | If you died, who would I get? | 如果你死了, 我会跟谁? |
[05:28] | Come on, now you’re thinkin’ like my mother? | 拜托,你现在跟我妈思想一致? |
[05:31] | No. But, you know, you’ve got to admit | 不,但你得承认 |
[05:34] | in her own weird way | 她这种怪异方法 |
[05:35] | it was kind of a loving, caretaking thought. | 也是一种爱的.. 托付的想法. |
[05:40] | Or… | 或.. |
[05:42] | is it a way to control my father from the grave? | 在坟堆里也对老爸 不放手的方法? |
[05:47] | Come on, Ray. Who would you pick for me? | 说嘛, Ray. 你给我挑的谁嘛? |
[05:49] | No. Why? Why do we have to do this? | 不,干吗?要说起这个? |
[05:51] | It’s just an interesting game. | 好玩而已. |
[05:53] | It will show how well you know me, | 看看你有多了解我, |
[05:55] | how much you understand me. Just play, just play. | 有多理解我. 玩玩嘛. |
[05:58] | Who would you pick to replace you? | 你选谁替代你? |
[06:00] | I consider myself irreplaceable. | 我认为自己无可替代. |
[06:06] | I picked someone to replace me. | 我选了些人替代我. |
[06:08] | Yeah? Who? | 是么?谁啊? |
[06:10] | – Margaret Stevens. – Who? | – 谁? |
[06:13] | The kids’ preschool teacher. I think she’s perfect for you. | 孩子们的学前班老师. 跟你最合适. |
[06:16] | Perfect?! | 最合适?! |
[06:18] | She’s gotta be 65 years old! | 她都有65岁了! |
[06:21] | She’s old enough to be my mother! | 她都能当我妈了! |
[06:23] | I thought you would like that. | 我以为你就要那样的. |
[06:25] | Oh! | 噢! |
[06:27] | Ho ho. | 呵呵. |
[06:29] | Yeah. How about I replace you with somebody nice? | 是么.要不要我自己找些好看的? |
[06:34] | Relax relax. I was kidding about Margaret. | 别紧张. 我拿Margaret开个玩笑. |
[06:37] | I picked a good person for you. Really. | 我真的给你挑了个好的. |
[06:39] | You know what? Don’t tell me, okay? I’ve had enough fun. | 你知道么?别告诉我,okay? 玩笑开够了. |
[06:42] | Linda. | |
[06:45] | Linda? | |
[06:49] | Hmm. | 恩. |
[06:54] | Linda. | |
[06:55] | See? Didn’t I make a good choice? | 看?我选的不好么? |
[06:58] | Aren’t I thoughtful? | 我还不体贴么? |
[06:59] | – Yes. Yes, you are. – Yeah. | – 是,是.你体贴. – 对. |
[07:04] | She’s the same age as me, she’s smart, she’s funny, | 她跟我一般年纪, 聪明, 有趣, |
[07:08] | – good values… – Excellent values. | – 不错的价值观.. – 极好的价值观. |
[07:10] | Yeah, I just… | 是,我只是.. |
[07:13] | I just thought that she… | 我只是觉得她.. |
[07:16] | what are you grinning about? | 你傻笑个什么? |
[07:19] | What? | 啥? |
[07:21] | What’s with the big smile? What are you thinking about? | 笑的嘴都合不拢? 想什么呢你? |
[07:24] | What? I’m… | 啊? 我.. |
[07:27] | I-I guess I’m thinkin’ about the kids | 我,我只是在想孩子们 |
[07:30] | and how happy they’ll be with Linda. | 会跟Linda相处地多开心. |
[07:34] | You’re picturing her naked, aren’t you? | 你在想象她的裸体,对吧? |
[07:37] | No no no! | 不 不 不! |
[07:40] | No. | 没有. |
[07:45] | I know she has a good body. | 我知道她身材不错. |
[07:48] | She does? Well, I never noticed. | 是么? 喔,我都没怎么注意. |
[07:52] | Oh, you are so so full of it! | 哦,你真是够可以的! |
[07:56] | I’m not even dead yet, | 我人还没死呢,你已经 |
[07:57] | you’re already fantasizing about having sex with Linda. | 幻想跟Linda做爱了. |
[08:00] | I am not! Come on, how can you say that? | 我没有!拜托, 你何出此言嘛? |
[08:02] | ‘Cause I know that dorky face… you’re so typical! | 因为我认识那张傻脸.. 太典型了你! |
[08:06] | All you care about are boobs and butts. | 你在意的只有咪咪跟屁屁. |
[08:08] | I couldn’t care less about butts! | 我没法不在意屁屁! |
[08:13] | Look at you, we’re supposed to go to the movies | 你看看你,你明天要跟他们 |
[08:16] | with them tomorrow night… | 去看电影的.. |
[08:17] | is that the face you’re gonna have? | 你就带着这张脸去? |
[08:22] | I’m not gonna make that face. I’m gonna make this face. | 我不带那张. 我带这张. |
[08:29] | Ugh! | 恶~! |
[08:30] | How long have you been thinking about Linda like this? | 你这样子想Linda有多久了? |
[08:33] | I haven’t been thinkin’ about her! | 我从没那样想过! |
[08:35] | You’re the one who brought her up! | 是你带出来的! |
[08:37] | Come on, leave me alone! | 得了吧,放过我吧! |
[08:43] | All right, you’re right. | 好吧,你是对的. |
[08:45] | I guess I’m being a little silly. | 我想我有点傻. |
[08:49] | All right, it’s okay. | 好吧,没关系的. |
[08:52] | So who would you pick for me? | 那你给我挑的谁? |
[08:54] | Oh. | 哦. |
[08:56] | Are you even gonna need somebody? | 你就一定要人陪吗? |
[08:58] | I mean, couldn’t you just get a cat? | 你就不能养只猫? |
[09:05] | Look, I made a thoughtful, unselfish pick for you. | 你看,我为你做了个 体贴,无私的选择. |
[09:09] | Now you have to pick for me. | 现在该你为我选了. |
[09:11] | All right. | 好吧. |
[09:13] | Uh… okay, well, how ’bout | 呃.. okay, 喔,要么 |
[09:15] | if I get Linda, then you get Bernie? | 我有了Linda, 就给你Bernie? |
[09:19] | Bernie? | |
[09:20] | Yeah. What? It’s perfect. | 是啊,怎么? 很合适啊. |
[09:23] | Bernie? | |
[09:26] | Wait a minute… I know what this is about. | 等等..我知道什么意思了. |
[09:29] | What? | 什么? |
[09:31] | He’s fat. | 他是肥佬. |
[09:32] | – That is not the reason! – Yes, it is. | – 不是那原因! – 是的,就是! |
[09:35] | There’s no reason you shouldn’t be attracted to Bernie | 没理由你不被Bernie吸引, |
[09:37] | except for all the extra Bernie. | 除非是超码Bernie. |
[09:40] | I don’t even think he’s that fat. | 我都不觉得他是胖子. |
[09:42] | Oh, yes he is! | 哦,他就是! |
[09:44] | He knows it. We make fun of him all the time! | 他自己知道. 我们一天到晚开他玩笑! |
[09:47] | We call him “blimpy, Hindenbernie… | 我们叫他”游泳圈” “象腿bernie”.. |
[09:50] | fat boy.” | “小胖墩.” |
[09:53] | He doesn’t care, he’s our friend. | 他都无所谓, 他是我们的朋友. |
[09:55] | Our fatty-fat friend. | 我们的大胖胖朋友. |
[09:57] | Is that why you picked him for me? | 所以你挑了他给我? |
[09:59] | So I wouldn’t be attracted to him? | 所以我不会被他吸引? |
[10:01] | You see? You admit it! You are shallow. | 你看?你承认了! 你有够浅薄. |
[10:05] | I’m not… You’re shallow! I mention Linda’s name, | 我不..你才浅薄呢! 我提起Linda的名字, |
[10:08] | two seconds later you’re having sex with her! | 才一会儿你就跟她上床了! |
[10:10] | You’re the one who made up the stupid game! | 是你要玩这愚蠢的游戏! |
[10:12] | – It’s not a stupid game! – It is a stupid game! | – 这游戏不蠢! – 就是蠢! |
[10:14] | – Oh, you’re stupid! – You’re stupid! | – 哦,你才蠢! – 你蠢! |
[10:15] | – Stupid! – Stupid stupid! | – 蠢! – 蠢蠢! |
[10:24] | I’ll show you… I’ll die first! | 我让你瞧瞧.. 我会先死! |
[10:26] | Deal! | 成交! |
[10:31] | Bye, Mom! | 拜,妈妈! |
[10:33] | Have a good day. Love you. | 过得愉快. 爱你们哦. |
[11:01] | Come on. | 拜托. |
[11:04] | Are you kidding me? | 耍我啊? |
[11:07] | Oh, what… you gotta glue it on tight, | 哦,干吗..你们非粘那么死, |
[11:09] | huh, milk people?! Huh? | 啊,牛奶工?! 啊? |
[11:12] | “Oh, look at me. | “哦,瞧我的. |
[11:15] | I work for the milk company. | 我服务于牛奶公司. |
[11:16] | I glue things on tight.” | 我把东西粘死喽.” |
[11:33] | Here. | 给. |
[11:35] | Thanks. Sorry. | 谢了.抱歉啊. |
[11:40] | Here. Here. Let me. | 拿来. 我来. |
[11:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢你. |
[11:54] | How about Robert? | Robert怎样? |
[11:56] | What? | 啊? |
[11:57] | Well… | 喔.. |
[11:59] | I was thinkin’ about it, and if I died, | 我想过了, 如果我死了, |
[12:01] | I’d pick Robert to replace me. | 我选Robert替代我. |
[12:08] | – What’s the matter? Too tall? – No! | – 干吗?太高了? – 不! |
[12:12] | He’s your brother, and he’s marrying my best friend. | 他是你哥, 他又娶了我的好友. |
[12:15] | Well, you didn’t like it when I said Bernie, | 喔,我说Bernie你又不喜欢, |
[12:18] | so I gave it some real thought, | 所以我认真一想, |
[12:21] | and knowing you as a person… | 把你当个人.. |
[12:24] | or whatever… | 什么的来想… |
[12:26] | I-I… | 我.. |
[12:28] | you know, I think I came up with a good choice… Robert… no? | 你看,我忽然想到个 好人选Robert..不好? |
[12:31] | No. It’s… I don’t even want to think about it, | 不.我都不愿去想, |
[12:34] | it’s too creepy. | 太诡异了. |
[12:35] | It’s not creepy. | 不诡异的. |
[12:37] | Here’s how it would happen: | 事情是这样的: |
[12:39] | The four of us are in Robert’s car, | 我们四个坐Robert的车, |
[12:41] | we get in an accident, and Amy and I die. | 然后发生车祸, Amy和我死了. |
[12:44] | That’s not creepy? | 还不够诡异? |
[12:45] | No. The beauty of it is, | 不.好的方面是, |
[12:47] | the way I figure it, | 我琢磨出来的这方法, |
[12:49] | Robert feels so guilty about his driving, | Robert会因为太过内疚, |
[12:51] | he’s rendered impotent. | 而阳痿. |
[12:58] | Yeah. Otherwise, it would be weird. | 对.不然就太古怪了. |
[13:02] | Look, I’m sorry I brought the whole thing up. | 听着,抱歉我带出了整件事. |
[13:05] | I shouldn’t have put you on the spot like that. | 我不该把你放入那种境地. |
[13:07] | And I overreacted about you with Linda, | 我对你跟Linda也反应过度, |
[13:09] | ’cause she’s a great person | 她是个很好的人, |
[13:11] | and I totally understand why anyone would be happy with her. | 我也理解任何人 跟她在一起都会开心. |
[13:14] | Yeah, that’s all that was. | 对,就是这样. |
[13:15] | Yeah. I know. | 对,我知道. |
[13:17] | – All right. | – All right. – 好吧. – 好吧. |
[13:18] | Oh, I almost forgot. Linda called this morning. | 哦,我差点忘了. Linda早上来过电话. |
[13:21] | She had to cancel our date tonight. | 她得取消晚上的活动. |
[13:23] | Bernie was up all night with a terrible stomach flu. | Bernie得了肠胃炎整晚起夜. |
[13:26] | He slept on the bathroom floor. | 他睡在厕所地板上. |
[13:28] | Stomach flu? | 肠胃炎? |
[13:30] | That’s a lot of flu with that stomach. | 就那胃得多少病菌啊. |
[13:37] | All right. | 好了. |
[13:38] | Well, you know what? Maybe tonight’s the night | 喔,你知道么? 或许今晚 |
[13:40] | we should go to Mrs. Caputo’s viewing, get it out of the way. | 我们该去吊唁 Mrs. Caputo, |
[13:42] | Sure. Okay, that’d be great. | 当然. Okay,很好. |
[13:44] | All right. All right, I’ll see ya. | 好吧,回见. |
[13:46] | Okay. | |
[13:47] | So we’re good now, right? | 那我们和好了,对吧? |
[13:50] | Yeah, we’re good. Have a good day. | 对,好了. 过得愉快. |
[13:52] | All right. | 好. |
[14:04] | Linda! It’s Deb. | Linda! 是我Deb. |
[14:07] | Hi! Yeah, we did, too. | 嗨!对,我们也是. |
[14:09] | But I’m afraid I’m gonna have to cancel tonight. | 但我恐怕得取消今晚的活动了. |
[14:11] | Well, Ray was up all night with this terrible stomach flu. | 喔, Ray得了肠胃炎整晚起夜. |
[14:16] | He slept on the bathroom floor. | 他睡在了厕所地板上. |
[14:23] | We’re so sorry for your loss, Mr. Caputo. | 我们为您感到难过, Caputo先生. |
[14:26] | You know, Mrs. Caputo will always have a special place in my heart. | 您知道, Caputo夫人 总占我们心中一席之地. |
[14:30] | When we were kids, | 当我们还是孩子时, |
[14:32] | she would always call us over | 她总喊我们过去, |
[14:33] | for her home-baked apple pie. | 吃她自制的苹果派. |
[14:35] | And she would always cut me a slice | 她给我切的那片总会 |
[14:37] | just a little bit bigger than Raymond’s. | 比Raymond的大一点点. |
[14:41] | She was a beautiful person. | 她是个完美的人. |
[14:45] | Come on, Frank. | 行了, Frank. |
[14:47] | Look at her. That’s who you picked for me? | 看看她. 这就是你给我挑的人? |
[14:50] | Sit down, dear. | 跪下, 亲爱的. |
[14:53] | Is that picture before or after? | 死前还是死后的照片? |
[15:00] | Well, it’s good to see you, Mr. Caputo, | 喔,见到您很荣幸, Caputo先生, |
[15:03] | considering the circumstances. | 虽在此情此景下. |
[15:05] | Thank you, Robert. Nice to meet you, Amy. | 谢谢你, Robert. 很高兴见到你, Amy. |
[15:07] | You, too. | 我也是. |
[15:09] | All right, that’s enough. | 好了,可以了. |
[15:11] | No, I’ll tell you when it’s enough. | 不,可以时我会告诉你. |
[15:16] | Oh, hello, Robert. | 哦,你好, Robert. |
[15:19] | Mrs. Lichtman! | Lichtman夫人! |
[15:32] | There she is, Marie. | 她来了, Marie. |
[15:33] | Ah, Harriet! | 啊, Harriet! |
[15:36] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信. |
[15:38] | Look what she’s wearing to a funeral home. | 看她来殡仪馆穿成什么样. |
[15:40] | Stop looking. | 不许看了. |
[15:43] | And I’ll never forget how Mrs. Caputo | 我永远不会忘记Caputo夫人 |
[15:45] | used to cut me and Robert slices of her homemade apple pie. | 过去常给我和Robert 切她自制的苹果派吃. |
[15:48] | But she always used to take me aside | 但她总向着我, |
[15:50] | and slip me an extra slice to take home. | 多切给我一块让我带回家吃. |
[15:53] | What? | 啥? |
[15:59] | George. | |
[16:02] | Oh, George, I am sorry. | 我很难过. |
[16:04] | I am so sorry. | 我太难过了. |
[16:07] | Thank you for coming, Marie. | 谢谢你能来,Marie. |
[16:08] | – How old was she? – 82. | – 她几岁啊? |
[16:11] | 82? So young. So young! | 82? 那么年轻.那么年轻! |
[16:16] | I know, Marie. | 我知道, Marie. |
[16:18] | And I’ll tell ya somethin’ | 我要告诉你们 |
[16:20] | you two should enjoy | 你们俩应该享受 |
[16:23] | every moment you have with each other. | 在一起的每一刻. |
[16:38] | That shut ’em up. | 他算哑巴吃黄莲了. |
[16:44] | – Hi. | – Hi. – 嗨. – 嗨. |
[16:47] | We came on the same night. How about that? | 我们同个晚上来了. 多巧啊? |
[16:49] | Hey. | 嘿. |
[16:51] | Oh, Ray. I’m sorry. Lipstick. | 哦, Ray. 不好意思. 口红印. |
[16:58] | – Are you okay? – Tickles. | – 你还好吧? – 痒痒. |
[17:01] | How are you feeling, Ray? | 你什么感觉啊,Ray? |
[17:03] | What? Oh, I’m okay. | 啊?我还好啦. |
[17:04] | I hadn’t seen her in a long time. | 我很久没见过她了. |
[17:07] | Oh no, I meant… | 不, 我是说.. |
[17:08] | Oh, Mrs. Caputo. | 哦,Caputo太太. |
[17:10] | Such a shame, right? | 太可惜了, 对吧? |
[17:12] | Such a nice lady. Right, Bernie? | 多好的人啊. 对吧, Bernie? |
[17:14] | Yeah, I’ll miss her. | 对,我会想念她的. |
[17:17] | I’ll miss her pies. | 我会想念她的派. |
[17:20] | What about you? You look good. | 你呢?你看着没事. |
[17:22] | You musta got over it pretty quick. | 你很快好了吧. |
[17:23] | She was such a sweet lady, | 她是多好的人啊, |
[17:25] | such a wonderful lady, and now… | 多棒的人啊,可现在.. |
[17:30] | You two should pay your respects. | 你们过去行礼吧. |
[17:32] | George is right over there. | George 就在那. |
[17:34] | Can I tell you something, George? | 我能跟你说点事么,George? |
[17:36] | My boys loved Rose’s apple pie so much, | 我家儿子爱死Rose的苹果派, |
[17:40] | I used to tell her it’s okay to give Raymond an extra piece. | 我跟她说多给Raymond一块没关系的. |
[17:49] | Hello, George. | 你好, George. |
[17:51] | Harriet. | |
[17:52] | Well, hello, Harriet. | 喔, 好啊, Harriet. |
[17:54] | Oh, hello, Frank. | 哦,你好, Frank. |
[18:02] | Oh. George is free now. | 哦. George 有空了. |
[18:04] | Hey, Bernie. I thought you were sick. | 嘿, Bernie. 我以为你病了. |
[18:06] | Me? I’m healthy as a horse. You’re the sick one. | 我?我壮得象头马. 你才是得病的吧. |
[18:09] | I’m not sick. | 我没生病. |
[18:11] | You spent the whole night on the bathroom floor. | 你整晚睡厕所地板. |
[18:14] | I thought you spent the whole night on the bathroom floor. | 我以为你整晚睡厕所地板. |
[18:17] | Who told you that? | 谁告诉你的? |
[18:23] | Hey… a wonderful lady is in a box over there. | 嘿..一个好人正躺那盒子里呢. |
[18:31] | So you tell people I sleep on the bathroom floor? | 你告诉别人我睡厕所地板? |
[18:34] | If you didn’t wanna see us, you coulda just said so. | 你不想见我们.直说好了. |
[18:36] | Did we do something to offend you? | 我们什么事冒犯你了? |
[18:38] | No no! Not at all. | 不!绝没有. |
[18:40] | – Then, why? – I think I can explain it. | – 那为什么? – 我想我能解释. |
[18:43] | – I think you shouldn’t, Ray. – Debra’s jealous. | – 我想你不该, Ray. – Debra嫉妒了. |
[18:45] | – Jealous of what? – Of Linda. | – 嫉妒什么? |
[18:47] | – Ray. – And me. | – 和我. |
[18:50] | – What?! – No, it’s not like that. | – 啥?! – 不,不是那样的 |
[18:52] | Remember the other night | 记得那晚 |
[18:53] | when my parents were talkin’ about future spouses? | 我爸妈说起身后择偶吗? |
[18:56] | Well, Debra and I got into it. | 喔, Debra 和我也说起了. |
[18:58] | And she picked Linda for me | 她选了Linda给我 |
[19:00] | and I said, “Fine.” She couldn’t take it. | 那我就说, “行.” 她就受不了了. |
[19:02] | Because he wouldn’t wipe that stupid look off his face. | 因为他脸上老带着那副傻样. |
[19:06] | You were picturing her naked, weren’t you? | 你在想象她的裸体,对吧? |
[19:09] | Bernie! | |
[19:11] | That’s what all guys do… | 男人都这样… |
[19:12] | they see a woman, they picture her naked. | 他们见着女的, 就想象她脱光光了. |
[19:15] | Oh, yeah? You picture Debra naked? | 哦,是么? 你想象过Debra脱光光吗? |
[19:18] | Huh? | 啊? |
[19:19] | No! No more than you picture Ray naked! | 不!不会超过你想象Ray的裸体! |
[19:22] | Eww! | 咿哦! |
[19:23] | “Eww”? | “咿哦”? |
[19:25] | Yeah, that’s right. I would never picture Bernie naked. | 对,没错. 我绝不会想象Bernie的裸体. |
[19:29] | It’s because I’m heavy, isn’t it? | 因为我胖,是吗? |
[19:32] | I happen to have a glandular problem. | 我是有甲状腺问题. |
[19:35] | I picked you for her, but she didn’t want you. | 我选了你给她,但她不要. |
[19:37] | Ray, would you stop saying that?! | Ray, 你能不能别说了?! |
[19:40] | Hey, what’s with all the noise? | 嘿, 吵什么? |
[19:41] | Just never mind, okay? Mind your business… | 甭担心, okay? 管好你自己.. |
[19:44] | Hi, everybody. Isn’t this lovely? | 嗨,各位.难道不感人吗? |
[19:48] | Debra decided that if she dies, | Debra 决定如果她死了, |
[19:50] | Ray should be with me. | Ray就跟我在一起. |
[19:52] | And Ray picked me for Debra, but apparently I’m too fat! | Ray 把我给 Debra, 可明显我太胖了! |
[19:59] | That’s not true, Bernie! | 不是这样的, Bernie! |
[20:01] | Did Debra even consider me? | Debra考虑过我吗? |
[20:04] | Hey, I’m right here! | 嘿,我人在这呢! |
[20:06] | Don’t worry about it, Amy. Robert wasn’t good enough for her either. | 别担心, Amy. Robert也不够她的要求. |
[20:09] | What’s wrong with Robert? | Robert哪不好? |
[20:10] | Excuse me. You’re gonna have to lower your voices. | 不好意思. 你们得放低声音. |
[20:14] | I’m not gonna tell you again… you stay away from my husband! | 我跟你说最后一遍… 离我老公远点! |
[20:17] | Marie, we were just talking! | Marie,我们只是聊天! |
[20:19] | No, you weren’t just talking… | 不,你们不只聊天.. |
[20:20] | you were picturing her naked! | 你还在想象她脱光的样子! |
[20:23] | Get outta my head, woman! | 从我脑子里出去,死女人! |
[20:25] | Let me tell you something, Frank: | 我告诉你, Frank: |
[20:27] | I don’t care what your dreams are, | 我才不管你的春梦, |
[20:29] | you are never gonna find yourself | 你永远别想躺到 |
[20:30] | in the arms of Harriet Lichtman! | Harriet Lichtman的怀里去! |
[20:32] | And let me tell you something, Marie: | 那我告诉你, Marie: |
[20:34] | I don’t care how many plans you make, | 我才不管你有多少打算, |
[20:36] | I wouldn’t be caught dead with Rose Caputo! | 我死也不会当Rose Caputo的垫背! |
[21:08] | Thanks. | 谢了. |
[21:11] | We had a good time. | 我们过得很愉快. |
[21:18] | So… who would you pick for me? | 那..你选了谁给我? |
[21:21] | Robert, I don’t want to do this. | Robert,我不想这么做. |
[21:23] | Come on. Just for fun. | 拜托.玩玩嘛. |
[21:25] | We’re not even married yet | 我们都还没结婚.. |
[21:27] | and you want to know who can replace me? | 你就想要人来替代我? |
[21:29] | I picked somebody to replace me. | 我选好替代我的人了. |
[21:31] | Oh, yeah? Who? | 哦,是么?谁? |
[21:34] | Well, what about… Raymond? | 喔,Raymond怎样? |
[21:37] | Ray?! | |
[21:39] | Ah, that’s my girl! | 哈,这才是我女人! 谢谢观赏 |