时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | www.tvsubtitles.net | |
[00:03] | Debra, what are all these women doing in my apartment? | 黛博拉,这么多女人 在我家里干嘛? |
[00:06] | Gee, Amy, looks like they’re here for a bridal shower. | 嘿,艾美 似乎她们是来参加准新娘派对的 |
[00:08] | Why would they be here for a bridal shower? | 她们为什么来这里 参加准新娘派对? |
[00:10] | I don’t know. Maybe it’s because you’re getting… | 我不知道 也许是因为你要… |
[00:12] | – Married! | – Married! – 结婚了! – 结婚了! |
[00:16] | I’m getting married! | 我要结婚了! |
[00:18] | – Thank you for throwing me this shower. – Oh. | – 谢谢你给我举办这个派对 – 哦 |
[00:20] | You are the best matron of honor ever. | 你是史上最好的已婚伴娘 |
[00:22] | Let’s not say “matron.” | 我们别说”已婚”二字了 |
[00:26] | Okay, everybody, who wants a pizza bagel? | 好了,各位 谁想吃披萨面包圈? |
[00:29] | All right, pizza bagels! | 好哇,披萨面包圈! |
[00:31] | And I made prosciutto e melone. | 我做了火腿甜瓜 |
[00:35] | All right, prosciutto e melone! | 好哇,火腿甜瓜! |
[00:38] | Marie, I told you I was taking care of the food. | 玛莉,我告诉你我弄吃的 |
[00:42] | I know, dear. Oh, save room, everyone. | 我知道,各位留着肚子别吃太多 |
[00:45] | I also have insalata caprese. | 我还做了意大利沙拉 |
[00:47] | Oh, insalata caprese! | 哦,意大利沙拉! |
[00:53] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[00:58] | Don’t eat that. Have one of these. | 别吃那个了,尝尝这个 |
[01:01] | Marie, you know, I’ve been planning this shower for weeks. | 玛莉,你知道的 我用了几周时间准备这个派对 |
[01:05] | I’m the matron… I’m the shower thrower. | 我是已婚伴… 派对是我办的 |
[01:08] | Of course, dear, | 当然,亲爱的 |
[01:09] | but it’s only natural for me to want my new daughter-in-law | 但我也想让我的新媳妇 |
[01:14] | to have the finest Italian appetizers. | 吃吃最好的意大利开胃品 |
[01:17] | I’ve got it covered, okay? | 我能处理,好吗? |
[01:19] | Oh. | 哦 |
[01:22] | Oh, I know what’s bothering you. | 哦,我知道你在烦什么了 |
[01:26] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[01:28] | I’ll always have plenty of time for my old daughter-in-law. | 我总是有很多时间 来陪我的老媳妇 |
[01:39] | Hey, Mom. So you’re having a good time, huh? | 嗨,妈妈,你玩得开心吧!? |
[01:41] | Oh, yes. It’s a wonderful shower. | 哦,是的,很好的派对 |
[01:45] | It looks like the wedding is really going forward. | 看起来真的要举行婚礼 |
[01:49] | Yes, Mom, it is. | 是的,妈妈,是的 |
[01:53] | Good. | 好 |
[01:59] | Oh, let me help you with the champagne. | 哦,让我来帮你倒香槟 |
[02:02] | I’m fine, thanks, Marie. | 我很好,谢谢,玛莉 |
[02:04] | Well, I’ll just pass out the glasses. | 啊,那我就端酒出去 |
[02:06] | That’s okay, thanks. | 不用,谢谢 |
[02:08] | I just want to help | 我只是想帮忙 |
[02:10] | because I’m sensing a lull. | 因为我感觉有点冷场了 |
[02:13] | There’s no lull. | 没有冷场 |
[02:15] | Listen. | 听听 |
[02:24] | Lull. | 冷场 |
[02:26] | Well, don’t worry, ’cause I’m gonna do my toast. | 啊,别担心 因为我要说祝酒词 |
[02:29] | Oh. | 哦 |
[02:32] | Maybe there might be a lull after that. | 也许那之后就冷场了 |
[02:36] | Oh, I know… bridal bingo. | 哦,我知道了… 新娘宾果游戏 |
[02:38] | No, that’s for later, Marie. | 不,那是一会儿的节目,玛莉 |
[02:39] | Well, I’ll just help get them ready. | 啊,我让她们准备好 |
[02:41] | – Marie, I said no. – Ooh! | – 玛莉,我说了,不 – 哦! |
[02:44] | I’m so sorry. Are you okay? | 艾美,对不起 你还好吗? |
[02:46] | I’m okay. I’m okay. | 我很好,很好 |
[02:49] | Still getting married. | 仍然要结婚 |
[02:52] | You take care of Amy and I’ll take care of the lull. | 你照顾艾美 我来处理冷场 |
[02:55] | – Are you not getting it, Marie? – I’m just trying to help. | – 你还不懂吗,玛莉? – 我只是想帮忙 |
[02:58] | I don’t need your help. | 我不需要你的帮忙 |
[03:00] | I know you think I can’t survive without you, but I can. | 我知道你觉得我没有你不行 但是实际上我可以 |
[03:03] | I don’t need you! | 我不需要你! |
[03:16] | Excuse me, everyone. | 很抱歉,各位 |
[03:18] | I just would like to say my goodbyes. | 我只想道声再见 |
[03:21] | Don’t go, Marie. | 别走,玛莉 |
[03:22] | Oh, that’s all right. | 哦,没关系 |
[03:23] | It was wonderful seeing you again. | 很高兴又看见了你 |
[03:26] | And, Amy, I love you. | 艾美,我爱你 |
[03:30] | Have a wonderful party. | 好好玩 |
[03:33] | Good night, everyone. | 晚安,各位 |
[03:42] | Amy, welcome to the family. | 艾美,欢迎加入这个家里 |
[03:47] | Lots of luck. | 得要点好运气 |
[04:25] | Ray, where are you? Pick up. Ray? | 雷,你在哪儿? 接电话,雷? |
[04:30] | Okay, I think I had a little too much to drink | 好吧,我想我因为你妈妈 |
[04:33] | because of your mother. | 喝多了点酒 |
[04:35] | And Amy’s driving her mom back to Pennsylvania, | 艾美开车送她妈妈回宾西法尼亚了 |
[04:38] | so you gotta come and get me. | 所以你得来接我 |
[04:40] | So as soon as you pick up this message, | 所以你一听到这个留言 |
[04:42] | call me on my “phell sone”… cell phone. Shut up. | 就打我的手机,闭嘴 |
[05:15] | Huh? | 哼!? |
[05:18] | Are you all right, ma’am? | 你没事吧,女士? |
[05:19] | Oh, yeah, everything’s fine. | 哦,是的,一切都好 |
[05:22] | I just had a little too much to drink. | 我只是喝多了点酒 |
[05:34] | Deb, phone. | 黛博拉,接电话 |
[05:43] | Hello? | 喂? |
[05:45] | Hey, Deb. | 嗨,黛博拉 |
[05:49] | Wait wait. | 等等 |
[05:54] | Where are you? | 你在哪里? |
[05:56] | Jail?! | 监狱?! |
[06:00] | You are not. Seriously, where are you? | 不是吧 真的,你在哪里? |
[06:04] | Oh my God! Well, what’d you do? | 哦我的天啊! 啊,你做什么了? |
[06:07] | Okay, all right, okay, all right, I’ll be right there. | 好吧,好吧,我马上过来 |
[06:10] | Wait wait, Deb. | 等等,黛博拉 |
[06:11] | I couldn’t find my brown belt today. | 今天我找不到我棕色的皮带 |
[06:14] | Do you know where it is? | 你知道在哪里吗? |
[06:15] | Ray, just get down here! | 雷,快点来! |
[06:18] | All right, I’m coming. | 好吧,我来了 |
[06:25] | My husband is coming to pick me up, | 我老公马上来接我 |
[06:26] | – so I can just wait out front. – Get in. | – 所以我可以就在外面等 – 进去 |
[06:28] | But I wasn’t driving the car. | 但是我没有开车 |
[06:30] | How could it be a DUI if there’s no “D”? | 如果我没有开车 怎么算是酒后驾车? |
[06:33] | In. | 进去 |
[06:36] | All right, fine fine. | 好吧,好吧 |
[06:38] | But when the truth comes out, | 但是当真相大白的时候 |
[06:40] | this is going to be so embarrassing… for you. | 难为情的…会是你 |
[06:44] | Oh, fine fine. You know what? I don’t care. | 哦,好吧 你知道吗,我不在乎 |
[06:47] | I’ve got three kids at home. | 我家里有三个孩子 |
[06:49] | I’m just happy to be out of the house. | 我只是很高兴在外头 |
[06:56] | Hello. | 你们好 |
[07:00] | So, this is jail, huh? | 所以,这是监狱,哼!? |
[07:04] | Yeah, well, you know, not too bad. | 是的,啊,不是太糟嘛 |
[07:07] | Nice folks. | 好人 |
[07:08] | A place to lie down. | 可以躺下来 |
[07:12] | Toilet right in the middle of the room. | 屋子中间有马桶 |
[07:20] | Is my husband here yet?! | 我老公到了吗?! |
[07:26] | Hello. Can I have a tissue? | 喂,能给我张面纸吗? |
[07:29] | Come on, I just want a tissue! | 快点,我只是想要张面纸! |
[07:33] | What kind of a place is this?! | 这是什么地方?! |
[07:37] | Fine! | 好吧! |
[07:39] | I’m an animal now! Are you happy? | 我现在是个动物了! 你高兴了? |
[07:42] | I don’t want to go in there. | 我不想进去 |
[07:54] | Oh, thank God you’re here! | 哦,感谢上帝你来了! |
[07:57] | Are you okay? | 你好吗? |
[07:58] | Yeah, I guess so. | 啊,我想是的 |
[08:00] | So… | 那么… |
[08:02] | – how was Amy’s shower? – Just… | – 艾美的派对怎么样? – 就… |
[08:06] | Get me out of here. | 把我弄出去 |
[08:08] | Were you really driving drunk? | 你真的醉酒开车吗? |
[08:10] | I was not driving drunk. | 我没有醉酒开车 |
[08:12] | I had a few drinks and I fell asleep. | 我喝了几杯然后睡着了 |
[08:14] | Some law says if the key is in the ignition | 法律说如果钥匙插在钥匙孔里 |
[08:15] | and you’re behind the wheel, | 而你又坐在驾驶座上 |
[08:17] | it doesn’t matter if you’re going or not… they just take you to jail. | 你开车没有都不重要… 他们就把你带到监狱 |
[08:20] | And where the hell were you? I called you from the car. | 你当时在哪呢? 我在车里给你打电话了 |
[08:23] | I took the kids to get pizza and then we started playing Pac-Man. | 我带孩子们吃披萨去了 然后我们开始玩吃豆人游戏 |
[08:27] | They wouldn’t let me leave until I got the highest score. | 我要打到最高分前 他们才让我走 |
[08:30] | And I did. I beat them by a lot. | 然后我打了最高分 他们惨败 |
[08:32] | I left you a message. Why didn’t you check the messages? | 我给你留言了 你怎么不检查留言呢? |
[08:36] | Because they’re always for you. | 因为留言总是给你的 |
[08:38] | From now on, check the messages! | 从今天起,检查留言! |
[08:41] | Okay okay. | 好吧好吧 |
[08:43] | Now that I know you could be in jail, I will. | 现在我知道你可能在监狱里 我会的 |
[08:50] | You know whose fault this really is? | 你知道这究竟是谁的错吗? |
[08:52] | Your mother’s. | 你妈妈 |
[08:54] | She made me so mad at that shower, | 派对上她让我那么生气 |
[08:56] | I started drinking, and here I am! | 我开始喝酒 然后我就在这儿了! |
[08:59] | Oh my God, she is so… | 哦我的上帝,她是那么… |
[09:00] | listen, she can never know about this. | 听着,她不能知道这个 |
[09:08] | Oh my God! You told her I was in jail? | 哦我的天啊! 你告诉她我在监狱里? |
[09:11] | A little. | 一点点 |
[09:15] | What is wrong with you?! | 你怎么回事?! |
[09:18] | Guard! | 警卫! |
[09:25] | – Just get me out of here. – All right. | – 把我弄出去 – 好的 |
[09:28] | Relax, I’ll take care of it. | 放松,我会处理的 |
[09:30] | Oh, and, Debra, | 哦,还有,黛博拉 |
[09:32] | I want you to know that while you were in here, | 我想让你知道 你在这里面的时候 |
[09:34] | I never thought of anyone else. | 我从来没有想过别人 |
[09:39] | I’ll put in a couple more hours | 我再守几个小时 |
[09:41] | and then I’ll punch out. | 我就打卡下班了 |
[09:42] | Hey, Ray. Hey, Deb. | 嗨,雷,嗨,黛博拉 |
[09:53] | Debra? | 黛博拉? |
[09:54] | Hi, Robert. | 嗨,罗勃 |
[09:56] | Oh my God. | 哦我的上帝 |
[09:59] | She finally killed Mom. | 她终于杀了妈妈 |
[10:13] | Oh, thank God! Are you all right? | 哦,谢谢上帝! 你还好吧? |
[10:15] | Yeah, I’m fine, Marie. I’m just a little tired. | 我很好,玛莉 我只是有点累 |
[10:18] | Oh, I just want you to know that in this family, | 我只是想让你知道 在这个家里 |
[10:21] | whatever our differences, we stand together… | 不管我们有什么不同 我们都是站在一起… |
[10:26] | no matter what you’ve done, | 不管你做了什么 |
[10:28] | no matter how much shame you’ve brought upon us. | 不管你让我们蒙了多少羞 |
[10:33] | What did you do? | 你做什么了? |
[10:35] | You know, nothing. | 你知道的,没什么 |
[10:36] | It was just a minor traffic… misunderstanding. | 只是一场小小的交通…误会 |
[10:41] | – Thank God. – Yeah. | – 感谢上帝 – 是的 |
[10:43] | What did she do? | 她做什么? |
[10:45] | Nothing. She took a nap in the car, that’s all. | 没什么,她在车里 小睡了一会,就这样 |
[10:49] | I don’t understand. Why would they arrest her for that? | 我不明白 他们为什么为这个逮捕她? |
[10:52] | Were you naked? | 你是裸体吗? |
[11:04] | No, I was not naked. | 不,我不是裸体 |
[11:07] | I just took a little nap | 我只是睡了一会 |
[11:09] | because I didn’t want to drive. | 因为我不想开车 |
[11:12] | Why not? | 为什么不? |
[11:13] | Because I had a little too much champagne. | 因为我多喝了点香槟 |
[11:18] | Drunken driving! Oh my God! | 酒后驾车!哦我的天啊! |
[11:21] | Drunken driving! Oh, this is so awful! | 酒后驾车! 哦,太糟糕了! |
[11:26] | Now it all makes sense. | 现在都讲得通了 |
[11:30] | The messy house, | 乱七八糟的屋子 |
[11:32] | the kids running around filthy, | 孩子脏兮兮地乱跑 |
[11:34] | the way she talks to me. | 她和我说话的样子 |
[11:36] | It’s all clear now. | 现在一切都清楚了 |
[11:39] | Deb… | 黛博拉… |
[11:41] | oh! | 哦! |
[11:42] | Hello, everybody. | 各位好 |
[11:47] | I was just in the neighborhood, | 我在附件 |
[11:50] | saw the lights on, | 看见灯还亮着 |
[11:52] | thought I’d come by and say hi-dee-ho. | 就过来道声好 |
[11:57] | Hi-dee-ho, everybody. | 大家好 |
[12:02] | By the way, Debra, everything is copacetic | 顺便说一下,黛博拉 一切都很好 |
[12:05] | we discussed earlier. | 就是我们 早些时候讨论的那件事 |
[12:10] | Yeah, you’re real smooth. | 是啊,你话说得真溜 |
[12:12] | We all know she was in the slammer. | 我们都知道她进监狱了 |
[12:15] | Ma knows? | 妈妈知道了? |
[12:16] | Yeah, but she took it well. | 是的,她反映还不错 |
[12:19] | Hey, look, don’t worry, Deb. | 嗨,听着,别担心,黛博拉 |
[12:21] | I spoke with the arresting officer. | 我和逮捕你的警官说过了 |
[12:23] | Because of the circumstances, | 由于当时的环境 |
[12:24] | he’s not going to pursue the criminal charges. | 他不会对你进行刑事指控 |
[12:26] | Oh, Robert, that’s great. Thank you. | 哦,罗勃,太好了,谢谢你 |
[12:30] | Wait a minute, Robert. | 等等,罗勃 |
[12:31] | They’re dropping the charges? | 他们取消指控了吗? |
[12:34] | Is that wise? | 这样明智吗? |
[12:36] | I mean, how else is she gonna learn? | 我是说 要不她怎么学到教训? |
[12:41] | Well, we’re not out of the woods yet. | 我们还没有完全摆脱麻烦 |
[12:43] | She still has to go to the hearing at the DMV. | 她还是得去汽车管理局听证 |
[12:45] | What’s that about? | 那是干嘛的? |
[12:47] | To determine when she gets her license back. | 决定她什么时候拿回驾照 |
[12:48] | Back? You mean I don’t have a license? | 拿回? 你是说我现在没有驾照? |
[12:51] | – Of course not! – Ma! | – 当然没有! – 妈! |
[12:54] | You mean I can’t drive until the hearing? When is that? | 你是说我听证以前不能 开车?什么时候听证? |
[12:57] | – Next month. – Oh no. | – 下个月 – 哦,不 |
[13:00] | Wait a minute, wait a minute. | 等等,等等 |
[13:02] | What-what-what about the errands and the kids and all their crap? | 买东西啊送孩子 这些屁事怎么办? |
[13:05] | Oh no! Why does this happen to me? | 哦不!为什么这么对我? |
[13:09] | I’ll figure something out, Ray. | 我会想办法的,雷 |
[13:11] | How? By the way, I’m going on the road with the Mets. | 怎么想?顺便说一下 我要去采访大都会棒球队 |
[13:13] | Somebody’s gotta drive you and the kids around. | 得有人送你和孩子们 |
[13:15] | I’ll do it. She can tell me about the Big House. | 我来,她可以告我诉她的监狱生活 |
[13:21] | We don’t like you driving the children, Dad. | 我们不喜欢 你开车送孩子,爸爸 |
[13:24] | Why, because I tell it like it is? | 为什么? 因为我讲真话? |
[13:28] | Well-well, how about you, Ma? | 啊,那你呢,妈妈? |
[13:32] | Of course I’ll drive Debra… | 当然我会开车送黛博拉… |
[13:35] | if she needs me. | 如果她需要我 |
[13:39] | Will Debra say she needs me? | 黛博拉会说她需要我吗? |
[13:51] | Thank you, Marie. It’s a very generous offer. | 谢谢你,玛莉 很慷慨的提议 |
[13:55] | And? | 还有呢? |
[14:01] | And I accept because I… | 我接受因为我… |
[14:06] | need you. | 需要你 |
[14:09] | Happy to do it. | 乐意效劳 |
[14:15] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[14:17] | Oh, that’s it, dear. | 哦,就是,亲爱的 |
[14:20] | Go sleep it off. | 去把酒睡醒 |
[14:24] | Boys, you gotta help me. I’m gonna make this a dry house. | 孩子们,你们得帮我 我得让这个房子里找不到酒 |
[14:27] | Now, we don’t need this in here. | 现在这儿不需要这个了 |
[14:29] | Ma! Please, Ma, will you relax? | 妈! 拜托,放松好吗? |
[14:32] | She’s not an alcoholic. | 她不是酒鬼 |
[14:34] | You don’t have to lie for her anymore, Raymond. | 雷蒙德,你不用再替她撒谎了 |
[14:37] | Robbie, go upstairs before she gets to the cough syrup. | 罗勃上楼 别让她拿到止咳糖浆 |
[14:49] | Okay, how do I look? Is my hair okay? | 好吧,我看起来怎么样? 我的头发还好吗? |
[14:52] | You look fine. Relax. | 你看起来很好,放心 |
[14:54] | Although maybe you could’ve sexed it up a bit. | 虽然也许你可以更性感一点 |
[14:57] | You’re a big help. | 你真是帮了大忙 |
[14:59] | I have got to get my license back. | 我必须把驾照拿回来 |
[15:01] | If I spend one more day in the car with your mother, | 如果我再和你 妈妈在车里多一天 |
[15:04] | it’s gonna be in the garage with the door closed. | 一定会是在关着门的车库里 |
[15:08] | Good afternoon. I’m Mr. Rodell, the hearing officer. | 下午好 我是听证官罗德尔 |
[15:11] | This is Ms. Alvarez. I believe you’ve met Officer Keon. | 这是阿尔瓦雷小姐,我相信 你见过基恩警官了 |
[15:14] | Yes, hello, nice to see you again. | 是的,你好,和高兴再次见到你 |
[15:16] | You, sit there. You, back there. | 你坐那儿,你,后面那儿 |
[15:21] | You all right? | 你还好吗? |
[15:22] | Yeah, he seems nice. | 是的,他看起来很好 |
[15:26] | Undo a couple buttons. | 解开几颗扣子 |
[15:30] | We’re here, we’re here. Did it start yet? | 我们来了 我们来了,开始了吗? |
[15:33] | Marie, what are you doing here? | 玛莉,你来干什么? |
[15:35] | I wouldn’t miss this for the world. | 错过全世界 我也不会错过这个 |
[15:38] | Mom, Dad, sit in the back row. | 妈妈,爸爸,坐在后排 |
[15:40] | But I’m the mother-in-law. | 但是我是婆婆 |
[15:42] | It’s not a wedding, Ma. Back here. | 这不是婚礼,妈妈,后面坐 |
[15:46] | You’re getting married in May, aren’t you, Barone? | 你是五月份结婚,是吧,巴伦? |
[15:49] | Uh, yeah, I know. I know, Keon. | 啊,是的,我知道,基恩 |
[15:51] | See, I was gonna invite you, but if I invite you, | 你看,我想邀请你 但是如果我请你 |
[15:54] | then I have to invite everyone in the K-9 unit. | 我就得请K-9部的每个人 |
[15:57] | And then what am I gonna do with the bomb squad? | 那爆破小组又怎么办? |
[16:01] | It’s all right, man. I’m just busting your chops. | 没关系 兄弟,我只是逗你玩 |
[16:12] | – All right, I’ve read… – You will speak up, won’t you? | – 好了,我读到… – 你声音大点,好吗? |
[16:19] | I’ve read the report… | 我读过报告了… |
[16:21] | operating a vehicle under the influence. | 在酒精影响下驾驶汽车 |
[16:23] | Excuse me, sir. Is that what it says… “operating a vehicle”? | 抱歉,先生,”驾驶汽车” …是这么说的吗? |
[16:28] | Because that’s not true. I wasn’t operating a vehicle. | 因为那不是真的 我没有开车 |
[16:32] | I operated parts of the vehicle… | 我只是操作了车上的一些部分… |
[16:34] | the radio and the seat… | 收音机和座位… |
[16:36] | – but then I fell asleep. – You passed out. | – 但是然后我就睡着了 – 你失去知觉了 |
[16:40] | Oh no no, I didn’t pass out. I took a nap. | 不,我不是失去知觉 我睡着了 |
[16:43] | In fact, I can prove it because my hands were like this. | 事实上,我可以证明 因为我的手是这样的 |
[16:47] | And you don’t do that when you pass out. | 你失去知觉了不会这样 |
[16:50] | When you pass out, you’re more like… | 失去知觉了更多的是这样… |
[16:55] | I even reclined the seat. | 我甚至还调了一下座位 |
[16:57] | That should be in the report because that clearly shows… | 这应该写在报告里 因为这清楚地表示… |
[17:01] | intent to nap. | 我打算睡觉 |
[17:04] | Sir, weren’t my hands like this? | 警官,我的手是这样的吧? |
[17:08] | She should’ve lawyered up. | 她应该请个律师 |
[17:13] | You didn’t brush your teeth today, did you? | 你今天没有刷牙,是吧? |
[17:23] | Do you make a habit of drinking, | 你养成了这种习惯吗? |
[17:26] | getting behind the wheel of a car, | 坐在方向盘后面 |
[17:28] | putting the key in the ignition, and then taking a nap? | 将钥匙插上,然后睡会儿觉? |
[17:32] | Oh no no. That’s not a habit of mine. | 不不,那不是我的习惯 |
[17:34] | There was just no one I could call for a ride home. | 只是我找不到 人可以接我回去 |
[17:37] | There are cabs, Mrs. Barone. | 有计程车,巴伦太太 |
[17:38] | Yes, and that would have been a good idea, | 是的,这可能是个好主意 |
[17:42] | but, you see, I couldn’t call one | 但是你看我不能叫出租 |
[17:45] | because, well, my mother-in-law lives across the street, | 因为,啊 我的婆婆住在街对面 |
[17:50] | and she would have seen the cab, | 她就会看到计程车 |
[17:52] | and then I never would have heard the end of it. | 然后她就会唠叨个没完 |
[17:56] | Mrs. Barone, this is not about your mother-in-law. | 巴伦太太 这不是关于你的婆婆 |
[17:59] | – Yes, but I’m just trying to show you… – this is about your license. | – 是的,但是我在试着想你… – 这是关于你的驾照的 |
[18:04] | You’re right. | You’re right. 你说得对 你说得对 |
[18:08] | It was my responsibility, and I screwed up. | 是我的责任,我搞砸了 |
[18:15] | Debra. | 黛博拉 |
[18:17] | – Debra. – What? | – 黛博拉 – 什么? |
[18:19] | – Do you need my help? – God, no! | – 你需要我的帮助吗? – 上帝,不用! |
[18:23] | Sir, we have her drinking completely under control now. | 先生,她的酗酒问题 我们已经控制住了 |
[18:27] | Ray! | 雷! |
[18:28] | Open your shirt. | 解开你的衬衣 |
[18:36] | Mrs. Barone… | 巴伦夫人… |
[18:37] | this is exactly what she did at the shower! | 她在派对上就是这样! |
[18:40] | This is what she always does! | 她总是这样做! |
[18:42] | She just has to run my life. | 她就是要控制我的生活 |
[18:44] | That’s why I yelled at her at the shower, | 这就是为什么 我在派对上朝她嚷嚷 |
[18:46] | that’s why I couldn’t call her for a ride home, | 这就是为什么我不能 给她打电话叫她来接我 |
[18:48] | and that’s why I am here, sir. | 这就是我在这儿的原因,先生 |
[18:49] | Yes, I had a few drinks. | 是的,我喝了点酒 |
[18:51] | I should be drunk every day! | 我应该整天都喝醉! |
[18:56] | But I’m not, because I do not have a drinking problem, sir. | 但是我没有 因为我没有酗酒问题,先生 |
[19:00] | What I have is a mother-in-law problem! | 我有的是婆婆问题! |
[19:09] | Sir, she’s right. I was wrong. | 先生,她是对的,错的是我 |
[19:12] | That’s all right, ma’am. | 没关系,夫人 |
[19:13] | No no no. It’s my fault | 不,不,是我的错 |
[19:15] | and I want to accept complete responsibility. | 我想承担全部责任 |
[19:18] | Well, you can’t, but thanks. | 啊,你不能,但是谢谢 |
[19:23] | I just wanted Amy’s shower to be special. | 我只是想让艾美的派对特别点 |
[19:26] | That’s why I made all those appetizers, | 所以我做了那些开胃菜 |
[19:28] | like the caprese and the stuffed mushrooms. | 就像番茄沙拉和酿蘑菇 |
[19:31] | Did you get any of those? | 你吃那些了吗? |
[19:34] | Excuse me, I have a full schedule. | 抱歉,我的时间很紧 |
[19:36] | This is important. | 这很重要 |
[19:38] | I know I took over a little too much, | 我知道我管得有点多 |
[19:42] | but I didn’t know what my place was at that bridal shower. | 但是我不知道 我在派对上的角色 |
[19:45] | It’s okay, Marie. | 没事,玛莉 |
[19:46] | No, it’s not okay. | 不,有事 |
[19:48] | It was your party. | 这是你的派对 |
[19:50] | I should have just stepped aside | 我应该退到一边 |
[19:52] | and let you serve your frozen whatevers. | 让你随便提供什么吃的 |
[19:57] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[19:59] | Thanks, Marie. | 谢谢你,玛莉 |
[20:02] | You getting all this? | 你这些都记了吗? |
[20:10] | I’m sorry, sir. | 对不起,先生 |
[20:11] | No no, I think she might have helped. | 不,我觉得她可能帮上了忙 |
[20:14] | I now fully understand | 现在我完全相信 |
[20:16] | your extenuating circumstances, | 你是情有可原 |
[20:19] | which has no bearing on the case, | 虽然和这个案子没有关系 |
[20:21] | but I do believe that you did have… | 但是我相信你的确是… |
[20:24] | intent to nap. | 准备睡觉 |
[20:27] | I’m returning your license, | 我把驾照还给你 |
[20:29] | subject to a year’s probation. | 观察期一年 |
[20:33] | Goodbye, everybody, | 再见,各位 |
[20:35] | and good luck to whoever’s marrying into this. | 谁要嫁进来,祝她好运 |
[20:39] | Thank you. Thank you! | 谢谢,谢谢! |
[20:41] | Oh, wasn’t that something? | 哦,了不起吧? |
[20:43] | Yes, it was. | 啊,是的 |
[20:45] | You really do need me. | 你的确需要我 |
[20:52] | Debra, that was a very good meal. | 黛博拉,你做的这顿饭很好吃 |
[20:55] | My pleasure, Marie. And your mousse is fantastic. | 很荣幸,玛莉 你的冻奶油甜点也很赞 |
[20:59] | You know, the moose is actually a very vicious animal. | 你知道吗,驼鹿实际上 是一种有害的动物 |
[21:03] | But it’s not the antlers you gotta watch out for. | 但是要注意的不是它们的鹿角 |
[21:06] | They use their gas. | 它们放屁很臭 |
[21:17] | You and a moose would be a good fight. | 你和一头驼鹿 打起来应该很精彩 |
[21:26] | Really, Ma, this is scrumptious. | 真的,妈,这太美味了 |
[21:28] | Rich. | 好吃 |
[21:31] | That’s because I use real Valrhona chocolate, | 那是因为我用了正宗的法芙那巧克力 |
[21:33] | and I even added some brandy. | 我甚至加了点白兰地 |
[21:36] | No! | 不! |