时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | www.tvsubtitles.net | |
[00:02] | Hey, what’s up? | 嗨,怎么了? |
[00:03] | Want some cheese? | 想吃点乳酪吗? |
[00:07] | What is all that? | 哪来这么多? |
[00:09] | I helped some guy get a job at the paper, | 我帮一个人在报社找到了工作 |
[00:12] | so he gave me, like, a cheese sampler. | 所以他给我这么多乳酪 |
[00:17] | You’ve done nothing but eat cheese all day. | 你整天什么没干 光在这儿吃乳酪了 |
[00:21] | I can’t stop. | 我停不下来 |
[00:25] | That’s a nice suitcase. | 那个箱子不错 |
[00:27] | Can I borrow that when I go on my honeymoon? | 我度蜜月的时候能借一下吗? |
[00:29] | Yeah. Fine. | 行,好 |
[00:30] | I’m sure the thing will still be sittin’ there. | 我相信到时候它还在那儿 |
[00:34] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[00:37] | Remember when Debra and I | 记得当黛博拉和我去康乃迪克州 |
[00:39] | went to Connecticut for the weekend? | 过周末吗? |
[00:41] | Sure, Raymond. | 当然,雷蒙德 |
[00:42] | I remember every one of your comings and goings. | 我记得每一次来来去去 |
[00:46] | You’re my whole life. | 你就是我的整个生活 |
[00:49] | You want to hear about it or not? | 你到底想不想听? |
[00:51] | Sadly, yes. | 很悲哀的是,想 |
[00:55] | All right, well, we go away, | 好吧,啊,我们去了 |
[00:57] | and we only take the one suitcase with us. | 带着那个箱子 |
[01:01] | We had a good time gettin’ away and everything, | 我们玩得很开心 |
[01:04] | but when we got home, we were very tired, | 但是当我们回到家 我们都很累 |
[01:06] | so we just dropped everything, | 所以我们就甩下一切 |
[01:09] | woke up the gruesome twosome that were here babysitting, | 叫醒看孩子的老俩口 |
[01:12] | and went up to bed. | 然后上床睡觉去了 |
[01:15] | The suitcase was sittin’ on the landing. | 箱子就在楼梯转角那儿 |
[01:17] | That was two weeks ago. | 那是两周前的事 |
[01:22] | So life just kinda went on, | 所以生活继续 |
[01:25] | but then, after a few days, | 但是几天以后 |
[01:26] | I noticed it was still there. | 我注意到它还在那儿 |
[01:33] | At first I thought Debra just hadn’t gotten to it yet, | 起初我以为是黛博拉 还没有收拾到那儿去 |
[01:37] | but then it was, like, a week. | 但是然后又这样过了一周 |
[01:44] | So why didn’t you just move it yourself? | 那你为什么 不自己去搬一下呢? |
[01:48] | Because I’m at work all day. | 因为我整天都在工作 |
[01:50] | Oh, and what Debra’s doing isn’t work? | 哦,那黛博拉做的事情就不叫工作? |
[01:53] | Yeah yeah yeah, you’re Mr. Sensitive. | 是啊是啊,你真是感性 |
[01:55] | What I’m saying is that Debra’s here. | 我的意思是黛博拉就在家 |
[01:58] | She’s walkin’ by it 100 times a day. | 她每天至少经过那箱子100次 |
[02:00] | It should be drivin’ her nuts by now. | 现在肯定都把她逼疯了 |
[02:03] | At that point I was like, “Fine. | 这么一来我就想”好 |
[02:05] | Doesn’t bother her, it doesn’t bother me.” | 既然她无所谓,我也无所谓” |
[02:11] | Then a few days later I notice her wearing a sweater | 然后几天之后 我注意到她穿了件 |
[02:14] | that she brought with her on the trip. | 我们旅行途中她带的衣服 |
[02:16] | So? | 那又怎样? |
[02:18] | So that means she took it out of the suitcase. | 那意味着 她是从箱子里拿出来的 |
[02:21] | Is that passive-aggressive or what? | 她这不是故意的吗? |
[02:25] | So you know what I did? | 所以你知道我怎么做的? |
[02:27] | I took my clothes out of the suitcase too, | 我也从那个 箱子里拿了件衣服穿 |
[02:30] | and walked right in front of her. | 在她面前走来走去 |
[02:35] | What did that do? | 那起什么作用了吗? |
[02:38] | Nothin’. | 没有 |
[02:44] | Then yesterday | 然后昨天 |
[02:46] | I stubbed my toe on the damn thing. | 我脚趾头碰到那该死的箱子了 |
[02:52] | So I say to no one in particular, | 所以我说,没有具体针对谁 |
[02:54] | “Huh, that suitcase is still there?” | “啊!那箱子还在那儿?” |
[02:57] | And she goes, “Yeah, I guess it is.” | 她说”是的,我想是的” |
[03:00] | So now I definitely know | 所以现在我肯定 |
[03:02] | she’s not just puttin’ off movin’ it. | 她并不只是拖延时间 |
[03:04] | She’s-she’s waitin’ me out or somethin’. | 她在等我搬开或者什么的 |
[03:06] | I’ll let you in on a little secret: | 我告诉你一个小秘密: |
[03:09] | She’s gonna be waitin’ a long time. | 她可得慢慢等 |
[03:17] | So? What do ya think? | 所以,你觉得如何? |
[03:27] | This is insane! | 这很疯狂! |
[03:29] | I know! | 我知道! |
[03:31] | What’s her problem? | 她有什么问题? |
[03:32] | No, the both of you. | 不,你们两个都有问题 |
[03:34] | You’ve had a two-week fight over a suitcase. | 你们为一个箱子闹了两周的别扭 |
[03:37] | It’s not really a fight. | 并不是闹别扭 |
[03:39] | You know, I mean, everything’s the same. | 你知道,我的意思是,一切照旧 |
[03:41] | We eat, we sleep, we watch TV, | 我们吃饭睡觉看电视 |
[03:44] | play with the kids. | 我们和孩子玩 |
[03:45] | Everything’s fine. | 一切都很好 |
[03:46] | But the one who moves that suitcase | 但是搬箱子的那个人 |
[03:49] | will not be me. | 不会是我 |
[03:52] | You are a baby. | 你真是没长大 |
[03:56] | I am not a baby. Give me back my cheese. | 我才不是 把我的乳酪还给我 |
[03:58] | – Hey. – How’s that, huh? | – 嗨 – 怎么样,啊!? |
[04:00] | Hey, guys. | 嗨,你们好 |
[04:01] | – Hey. – Hi, Deb. | – 嗨 – 嗨,黛博拉 |
[04:03] | Ray, I was gonna order pizza tonight, | 雷,我本来是要订披萨的 |
[04:05] | but if you’re too cheesed out we can go to that new chicken place. | 但是如果你吃乳酪吃烦了 我们可以去新开的那家鸡肉店 |
[04:08] | Okay, yeah. Chicken sounds great. | 好吧,鸡肉听起来很好 |
[04:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:18] | Okay, you see that? | 好吧,你看到了吗? |
[04:19] | You see how she just walked past it | 你看见她怎么经过那个箱子 |
[04:22] | just to rub it in my face? | 来挑战我? |
[04:24] | All I saw was a woman | 我只看见了一个女人 很好心地向她丈夫 |
[04:26] | helpfully suggesting a new chicken place to her husband. | 提出去鸡肉店的建议 |
[04:29] | I always look for the good, Raymond. | 雷蒙德,我总是只看好的方面 |
[04:34] | Yeah, ’cause you already got the bad and the ugly. | 是啊,因为你自己已经 有了坏的和丑的方面 |
[04:46] | Hey, turn the TV on. | 嗨,打开电视 |
[04:48] | Actually, I’m leavin’ to cover the Mets’ road trip. | 事实上,我正要走了 要去报道大都会队客场比赛 |
[04:51] | So turn it on and go. | 那么打开电视就走 |
[04:56] | You got any of that cheese left? | 你还剩了乳酪吗? |
[04:58] | Uh, just the Roquefort, which you’re more than welcome to. | 啊,只剩羊乳干酪了 欢迎你吃 |
[05:02] | It really stinks bad. | 它坏得很快 |
[05:04] | I’ll eat it fast. | 我会吃快点 |
[05:07] | Hey, guys, come on, it’s time for bed. | 嗨,孩子们 快点,该睡觉了 |
[05:09] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[05:10] | Ray, it’s gettin’ late. | 雷,很晚了 |
[05:11] | – Shouldn’t you pack? – Yeah yeah. | – 你不该收拾东西了吗? – 是的是啊 |
[05:14] | Watch it, boys. Watch the suitcase. | 小心点,孩子们,当心箱子 |
[05:27] | What? | 什么? |
[05:28] | That suitcase has been sittin’ there | 那个箱子在那里 |
[05:32] | for three weeks and… | 三周了… |
[05:34] | Nobody wants to be the one to move it. | 没人想去动手把它拿走 |
[05:36] | I gotcha. | 我明白 |
[05:39] | But the thing is, I gotta pack now, | 但是情况是 我现在要收拾东西 |
[05:42] | so I’m gonna be the one who has to move the suitcase. | 所以我就得是去拿箱子的人 |
[05:45] | Why don’t you take another suitcase? | 你为什么不另外拿个箱子? |
[05:48] | No! Can’t leave that one sittin’ there. | 不!不能让那个箱子立在那里 |
[05:50] | It’ll be too obvious that I did it on purpose. | 这样太明显了 显得我是故意的 |
[05:52] | Well, that’s good. | 啊,很好 |
[05:54] | Deb should know how you feel. | 黛博拉应该知道你的感受 |
[05:57] | I’m a great believer in letting people know | 我主张这儿有了什么想法 |
[05:59] | what’s going on in here. | 就要让别人知道 |
[06:01] | Yeah, and every other part of your body. | 是啊,以及你身体 的其他每个部位 |
[06:10] | I don’t want to get in a fight over a suitcase | 我不想在走之前 因为一个箱子 |
[06:13] | right before I have to go. | 而和她发生不愉快的事 |
[06:15] | I’ll just do it. | 我来吧 |
[06:17] | Hey, listen to me. | 嗨,听我说 |
[06:18] | This is not about a suitcase. | 这不是关于箱子 |
[06:20] | This is about who wears the pants in the family. | 这是关于谁当家作主 |
[06:23] | Whose idea was it to bring it in the first place? | 是谁先想着要带箱子的? |
[06:26] | Hers, right? | 她的,对吗? |
[06:27] | Yeah. Yeah. | 是啊,是啊 |
[06:29] | Then I was stuck luggin’ it around all weekend. | 然后我整个周末 都要拿着它到处走 |
[06:31] | If you move that suitcase, | 如果你动了那个箱子 |
[06:33] | you might as well put on a dress | 你不如再穿上件裙子 |
[06:35] | and change your name to Daisy Mae Tinklepants. | 把你名字改成妻管严好了 |
[06:40] | Ray… | 雷… |
[06:42] | you gotta leave soon. | 你一会儿就走了 |
[06:43] | Are you gonna get ready? | 你还不收拾吗? |
[06:44] | Yes. | 好 |
[06:47] | Yes, I am. | 好,我去收拾了 |
[07:01] | What was that about? | 那是怎么回事? |
[07:02] | It’s all right, Deb. | 没关系,黛博拉 |
[07:04] | You don’t need to pretend with me. | 你不用和我装 |
[07:05] | I know all about the suitcase. | 我知道箱子的事情 |
[07:08] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思? |
[07:09] | I know about your little Mexican standoff. | 我知道你冷冰冰的是干什么 |
[07:14] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你说的什么 |
[07:17] | Aw, forget about it. | 啊,算了吧 |
[07:19] | Hey, looks like Ray forgot to take the suitcase with him. | 嗨,看来 雷忘了把箱子带上了 |
[07:22] | You oughta bring it up. | 你应该提醒他 |
[07:30] | He had three weeks! | 他有三周的时间! |
[07:35] | Why didn’t he move that thing? Three weeks! | 他为什么不搬开? 三周了! |
[07:37] | At first I thought he was clueless, | 起先我以为他没长那根筋 |
[07:38] | but if he talked to you, he knew what he was doin’! | 但是如果他跟你说过了 那他就是故意的! |
[07:41] | Aren’t you doin’ the same thing? | 你不也和他一样吗? |
[07:42] | No! This is completely different. | 不!这完全不同 |
[07:44] | I have to do everything around this house. | 家里什么事都要我做 |
[07:46] | If I don’t do it, it doesn’t get done. | 如果我不做,就没有人做 |
[07:49] | Well, that’s because… now take it easy… | 啊,那是因为… 现在放轻松… |
[07:51] | that’s how it’s supposed to be. | 这是天经地义的 |
[08:03] | “That’s how it’s supposed to be”?! | “这是天经地义的”?! |
[08:06] | I said take it easy. | 我说了,放轻松 |
[08:09] | Now look, Ray lugged the suitcase around all weekend, | 现在听着,雷整个周末 都到处拖着箱子 |
[08:12] | but it’s in the house now | 但是它现在在屋里 |
[08:14] | all full of laundry, | 装满了脏衣服 |
[08:15] | and it’s all “womany” now. | 所以就该女人来收拾了 |
[08:19] | So… you should move it. | 所以…该你去搬 |
[08:23] | That’s how it’s supposed to be. | 天经地义就是这样 |
[08:31] | Okay, now let me tell you something. | 好了,现在我来告诉你 |
[08:34] | If I’m the one that has to do the laundry, | 既然我该洗衣服什么的 |
[08:37] | why should I be the one to drag that thing upstairs, huh? | 那为什么我还该 把那玩意拖上楼,啊!? |
[08:40] | Isn’t the man supposed to carry stuff? | 难道不该是男人搬东西吗? |
[08:42] | Isn’t that the “manny” thing to do, huh? | 这难道不是男人该做的事吗!? |
[08:45] | Isn’t that how that’s supposed to be? | 难道这不是天经地义的? |
[08:49] | Obviously, you’ve spent a lot more time thinking about this | 很显然 你比我花了更多时间 |
[08:52] | than I have. | 来考虑这个问题 |
[09:10] | All packed. | 收拾好了 |
[09:15] | See ya later. | 回头见 |
[09:34] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[09:36] | What? | 什么? |
[09:37] | Just packin’ a soda for the road. | 那罐汽水在路上喝 |
[09:40] | Problem? | 有问题吗? |
[09:42] | That’s how you’re getting on the airplane? | 你就这样上飞机? |
[09:44] | Yeah. I’m travelin’ light, I’m travelin’ loose. | 是啊,我轻装出行 |
[09:49] | What are you, a hobo? | 你像个什么,流浪汉? |
[09:54] | Why don’t you take the suitcase? | 你怎么不带那个箱子? |
[09:57] | What suitcase? | 什么箱子? |
[10:00] | You know what suitcase. | 你知道什么箱子 |
[10:03] | Are you referring to the suitcase | 你是指放在那儿 |
[10:06] | that you haven’t moved in three weeks? | 三周你都没有动过的箱子吗? |
[10:08] | Is that the suitcase to which you are referring? | 你是指那个箱子吗? |
[10:12] | Why couldn’t you move it? | 你为什么不搬走? |
[10:14] | Why couldn’t you move it? | 你为什么不搬走? |
[10:17] | All right, you are not going to the airport with a grocery bag. | 好吧,你不能带个杂货袋去机场 |
[10:23] | Take the suitcase! | 带上那个箱子! |
[10:25] | You know what? | 你知道吗? |
[10:27] | I don’t need it. | 我不需要 |
[10:30] | Okay, you know what? | 好吧,你知道吗? |
[10:34] | Oh! | 哦! |
[10:38] | Yeah, good. | 啊,好吧 |
[10:40] | Good! | 好吧! |
[10:41] | Real mature! | 真是成熟! |
[10:45] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[10:47] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[10:48] | Thanks to the good people at Waldbaum’s, | 感谢购物中心那些好人 |
[10:50] | I got a complete set of luggage right here. | 我这儿有一整套行李袋 |
[10:56] | All the luggage I need right here. | 这儿有用不完的行李袋 |
[10:59] | Waterproof, beautiful luggage. | 美丽的防水行李袋 |
[11:03] | Right here, all the luggage. | 就在这儿,这么多 |
[11:36] | See ya in a couple of days! | 几天后再见! |
[11:49] | Hi, Debra. | 嗨,黛博拉 |
[11:51] | Hey, Marie. | 嗨,玛莉 |
[11:52] | When’s Raymond comin’ home? | 雷蒙德什么时候回家? |
[11:53] | Tomorrow afternoon. | 明天下午 |
[11:54] | I was just on my way to the market, | 我正要去市场 |
[11:56] | and I was… | 而我… |
[12:00] | Debra, are you cooking something? | 黛博拉,你在做饭吗? |
[12:05] | No. | 没有 |
[12:07] | Oh, because… | 哦,因为… |
[12:09] | there’s an aroma. | 有股味道 |
[12:13] | You know what? I smelled it, too. Yeah. | 你知道吗?我也闻到了 |
[12:17] | Wow, it’s getting worse. | 哇,越来越浓了 |
[12:18] | Where’s it comin’ from? | 从哪儿出来的? |
[12:19] | I don’t know. Ugh! | 我不知道,啊! |
[12:35] | It’s getting close. | 就在这附近 |
[12:51] | Eww! | 哦! |
[12:55] | Debra, you can’t keep cheese in a suitcase. | 黛博拉,你不能把乳酪放在箱子里 |
[13:03] | I didn’t put it there, Marie. | 我没有,玛莉 |
[13:05] | Ray. Ray! | 雷,雷! |
[13:08] | Run. Quick, get rid of it. | 跑,快点,扔了 |
[13:18] | I cannot believe him. | 我不能够相信他会这么干 |
[13:21] | Why don’t we take the suitcase outside and air it out? | 我们何不把箱子拿出去通通风? |
[13:23] | No no no! | 不不不! |
[13:25] | We’re not moving it. | 我们不要动它 |
[13:26] | But, Debra… | 但是,黛博拉… |
[13:27] | No. Ray doesn’t get to win because of this. | 不,雷不能因为这个就赢了 |
[13:30] | If smells bothered me, | 如果臭味能烦到我 |
[13:32] | I would’ve left him a long time ago. | 我早就已经离开他了 |
[13:38] | Oh, dear. | 哦,亲爱的 |
[13:40] | I knew you were having suitcase problems, | 我知道你们 因为箱子有些问题 |
[13:42] | but I didn’t think it had gotten this bad. | 但是我没有想到有这么严重 |
[13:44] | How did you know about our suitcase problem? | 你怎么知道箱子问题的? |
[13:47] | Come with me. I want to show you something. | 跟我来 我想给你看样东西 |
[13:51] | Did-did Frank tell you about this? | 是法兰克告诉你的? |
[13:53] | Frank? You didn’t think I’d notice a suitcase | 法兰克? 你以为我没有注意到那 |
[13:56] | sitting there for 23 and a half days? | 箱子在那儿站了23天半了? |
[14:01] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:04] | What I’m gonna tell you I’ve never told anyone… | 我要告诉你的事情 我没告诉过任何人… |
[14:07] | not Raymond, not Robert, no one. | 没告诉雷蒙德 没告诉罗勃,谁都没说 |
[14:12] | Wow, Marie, what is it? | 哇,玛莉,什么事? |
[14:14] | When Frank and I got married, | 当法兰克和我结婚的时候 |
[14:16] | one of our gifts | 我们收到的礼物之一 |
[14:19] | was a big fork and spoon. | 是一个大叉子和大勺子 |
[14:22] | Oh. | 哦 |
[14:24] | I had always assumed that those were Robert’s baby utensils. | 我一直以为 这是罗勃小时候的玩具 |
[14:31] | No, they were a wedding present. | 不,这是结婚礼物 |
[14:32] | Frank and I wanted to return them the minute we opened the box. | 法兰克和我 一打开包装就想拿去退了 |
[14:37] | You don’t like the big fork and spoon? | 你们不喜欢这大叉子和大勺子? |
[14:38] | We hate the big fork and spoon. | 我们讨厌大叉子和大勺子 |
[14:41] | But they’re like a fixture of the house… | 但是它们就像是这间房子的一部分… |
[14:44] | the big fork and spoon. | 大叉子和大勺子 |
[14:46] | They’re horrible… look at them. | 它们丑得恐怖…看看它们 |
[14:47] | They’re completely without nuance. | 它们这么粗糙 |
[14:51] | So why are they up there? | 那么为什么它们在那上面? |
[14:53] | I wanted Frank to return them | 我想法兰克去退还 |
[14:55] | because it was his Aunt Sophia that gave them to me. | 因为这是他的索菲娅姨妈给我的 |
[14:57] | Ugh, his family. I tell you, Debra, | 我告诉你,黛博拉 他的那家人 |
[14:59] | the groom’s side of the church was like a gypsy camp. | 教堂里新郎那边的人像个马戏团 |
[15:06] | And so Frank thought that you should return it. | 所以法兰克觉得应该你去退还 |
[15:10] | Of course. | 当然 |
[15:11] | I’m the woman. | 我是个女人 |
[15:13] | They’re technically silverware. | 但是它们是银器 |
[15:15] | So one day, | 所以有一天 |
[15:18] | after months of the spoon and the fork | 叉子和勺子在柜子上 |
[15:20] | just sitting on the counter, | 放了几个月后 |
[15:21] | we had a big fight. | 我们大吵了一架 |
[15:23] | It was our first fight as husband and wife. | 那是我们结婚以来第一次吵架 |
[15:27] | Wow. The shot heard ’round the world. | 哇,全世界都听到了 |
[15:31] | Finally, I told him, | 最后,我告诉他 |
[15:33] | “I’m going to my mother’s and when I get back, | “我要回娘家去了,等我回来时 |
[15:35] | you’d better be the only ugly thing | 你最好是这房间里 |
[15:37] | left in this house.” | 剩下的唯一的丑东西” |
[15:44] | And when I got home | 而当我回家的时候 |
[15:45] | he was sitting right here, | 他就在这儿坐着 |
[15:48] | and he had nailed the spoon to the wall. | 他把勺子钉在了墙上 |
[15:52] | Whoa! | 哇! |
[15:54] | He thought he had won. | 他觉得他嬴了 |
[15:56] | You see what I did? | 你看见我做什么了吗? |
[15:59] | Ah, very clever. | 啊,很聪明 |
[16:02] | And notice the fork is higher. | 注意到叉子要高点 |
[16:09] | And they’ve been there ever since. | 它们自从那时就一直在那儿了 |
[16:13] | Every time I come into this kitchen, | 每次我走进厨房 |
[16:17] | it reminds me of that fight. | 我都想起了那次不快 |
[16:19] | Every day for 45 years. | 45年来的每一天 |
[16:23] | Wow, I’m shocked. | 哇,我很吃惊 |
[16:25] | You two seem so happy. | 你们俩看起来很幸福 |
[16:32] | Trust me, dear. | 相信我,亲爱的 |
[16:34] | It’s not worth it. | 这样不值得 |
[16:36] | Go. Go move the luggage. | 去吧,去把行李箱拿开 |
[16:39] | You be the better person. | 你大方一点 |
[16:41] | Hmm? | 啊? |
[16:43] | Don’t let a suitcase filled with cheese | 不要让一个装了乳酪的箱子 |
[16:46] | be your big fork and spoon. | 成为你们的大叉子和大勺子 |
[16:56] | I’ve never heard that before. | 我以前从来没有听说过这个 |
[16:59] | Take it to heart, dear. | 用心记住,亲爱的 |
[17:02] | All right. Thanks, Marie. | 好的,谢谢,玛莉 |
[17:04] | Of course. | 当然 |
[17:09] | Hey, why don’t you take the big fork and spoon down right now? | 嗨,你现在何不把叉子勺子取下来? |
[17:13] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[17:15] | It’s been 45 years. | 在那儿都45年了 |
[17:16] | Wasn’t that the point of your story? | 你故事的重点不就是这个吗? |
[17:19] | What, are you taking Frank’s side? | 怎么,你站在法兰克那边? |
[17:35] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[17:36] | Hey. Hi. | 嗨,嗨 |
[17:38] | What are you doin’ home? | 你回家干嘛? |
[17:39] | Well… | 啊… |
[17:44] | I decided to come home early. | 我决定早点回来 |
[17:47] | Oh. | 哦 |
[17:48] | Yeah, I… | 是啊,我… |
[17:50] | you know, I had some time to kill | 你知道,当我去了芝加哥 |
[17:52] | when I got to Chicago, | 我有点时间要打发 |
[17:54] | so I went to get a slice of pizza. | 所以我去吃披萨了 |
[17:56] | You know, they got the deep-dish pizza, | 你知道 他们有那种深盘型披萨 |
[17:59] | and the cheese is so good. | 乳酪是那么香 |
[18:02] | And I got to thinkin’… | 然后我就开始想… |
[18:07] | cheese. | 乳酪 |
[18:14] | I love it, and yet I used it as a weapon. | 我喜欢乳酪,但我却把 它当作武器使用了 |
[18:24] | Well, I’m glad you’re home. | 啊,我很高兴你回来了 |
[18:26] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[18:27] | I’m sorry things got so nuts. | 很抱歉整件事变得这么傻 |
[18:29] | Yeah. Me too. | 是啊,我也是 |
[18:39] | Are the kids home yet? | 孩子们还没有回来吧? |
[18:42] | No, not for another hour. | 没有,要一个小时之后 |
[18:45] | Oh, ’cause I was thinkin’… | 哦,因为我在想… |
[18:47] | we didn’t get to have our regular goin’-away action | 在我离开前 |
[18:52] | before I left. | 我们没有 进行平时的送别活动 |
[18:55] | Gee, tough break. | 天啊,倒霉 |
[18:56] | Well, I’ve read that coming-home action | 啊,我从哪儿读到过 |
[19:00] | can also be rather pleasant. | 欢迎活动也可以很愉快 |
[19:03] | Yeah, but you were only gone for a couple of days. | 是啊,但是你只是走了几天 |
[19:06] | Oh. | 哦 |
[19:08] | But we did just make up. | 但是我们刚刚和好了 |
[19:11] | Yes. Yeah, we did. | 对,我们是 |
[19:13] | We did make up, so we could have makeup action, | 我们和好了 所以我们可以来点和好庆祝活动 |
[19:16] | ’cause we made up. | 因为我们和好了 |
[19:17] | We made up so frickin’ much! | 我们和好了! |
[19:23] | Hey hey hey. | 嗨嗨嗨 |
[19:24] | You want to get that? | 你想把那个拿上去吗? |
[19:26] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思? |
[19:28] | Well, I mean, that’s why you came home, right? | 啊,我是说 这就是你回家的原因,是吗? |
[19:31] | So you could get it? | 所以你能把它拿走? |
[19:33] | Well, yeah, but I thought… | 啊,但是我想… |
[19:35] | you know, I thought since you know | 我想既然你知道 |
[19:37] | I came all the way from Chicago, | 我大老远从芝加哥回来 |
[19:39] | that you would be the one to… | 以为你会… |
[19:48] | Okay, Ray, you know what? | 好了,雷 你知道吗? |
[19:50] | I’m getting it. | 我来吧 |
[19:53] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 那是什么意思? |
[19:55] | It means I’ll get it. | 意思是我来把箱子拿开 |
[19:56] | I’ll be the one who got it. | 我会来把它拿开 |
[20:01] | Oh, no no no no no! | 哦,不不不! |
[20:05] | I will get it. | 我来拿 |
[20:06] | Let the record show that I got it. | 让历史记载是我拿走的 |
[20:08] | Let go of the suitcase. | 你把箱子放开 |
[20:09] | You let go! | 你放手! |
[20:11] | You let go of it. Let go of… | 放手,放手,放手!… |
[20:13] | let go, let go, let go! | 放手,放手,放手! |
[20:15] | Let go! | 让去! |
[20:18] | I’m taking it. | 我拿走 |
[20:20] | No, you don’t. | No, you don’t. 不,你不能 不,你不能 |
[20:21] | I’ve got it! | 我抓着箱子! |
[20:22] | No. I’m movin’ it! | 不,我在移动它! |
[20:24] | I’m the one movin’ it, everybody. | 是我在动它,朋友们 |
[20:27] | – Look at me! – I’m still holding it. | – 看看我! – 我仍然抱着箱子 |
[20:29] | It doesn’t matter who’s holding it. | 谁抱着箱子不重要 |
[20:31] | It matters who’s moving it. | 重要的是谁在动 |
[20:32] | You think you’re gonna hold it over me? | 你觉得你可以一直这样抱着? |
[20:47] | How’s the suitcase thing goin’? | 箱子的事怎么样了? |
[20:51] | What do you want? | 你想干嘛? |
[20:53] | I was gonna see if I can borrow that, | 我来看看我能不能借一下箱子 |
[20:55] | but the airline won’t let me carry on all three of you. | 但是航空公司不会让我 把你们三个都带上去的 |
[21:07] | All right, Frank. | 好吧,法兰克 |
[21:09] | Today’s the day. | 就是今天吧 |
[21:10] | The big fork and spoon are coming down, | 我要把大叉子勺子取下来 |
[21:14] | because I’ve been able to rise above | 因为我已经能够超越 |
[21:15] | 45 years of pettiness. | 自己45年来的小气 |
[21:39] | This is all your fault! | 这都是你的错! |
[21:47] | When did we get those? | 我们什么时候买的那玩意? |