时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Okay, that is it! everybody out of my house! | 行了 够了 所有人都给我出去 |
[00:05] | Ray! if they miss that bus, you’re driving ’em! | 雷 如果他们错过了校车 你就得开车送他们上学去 |
[00:08] | No! I got the jacket! I got it! | 不要啊! 我找到夹克了 我找到了 |
[00:11] | come on, stop it, stop it. | 好了 停下 停下 |
[00:12] | what are you doing, huh? | 你在干嘛呢 |
[00:14] | come on,You know both arms don’t go in one hole. | 你知道两个胳膊不能伸进一个袖洞里去的 |
[00:16] | Buon giorno! | 早安!(意大利语) |
[00:18] | We’re back from our honeymoon. | 我们度蜜月回来啦 |
[00:20] | where’s his shoe? | 他的鞋呢 |
[00:21] | what did you do? take this one? | 你在干嘛呢 穿上这只 |
[00:23] | – it doesn’t match. – I don’t care. | -这不是一双的 -我不在乎 |
[00:24] | Don’t put it on in here. | 别在这儿穿了 |
[00:26] | Put it on at the bus stop. go. | 去校车站穿去 去吧 |
[00:27] | Hey, kids. | 嘿 孩子们 |
[00:29] | The bus is here. you guys better run. | 校车来了 你们得跑过去了 |
[00:31] | Michael, don’t forget to give your note to mrs. abby. | 迈克尔 别忘了把便条给艾比老师 |
[00:33] | No gym today! | 今天不上体育课 |
[00:34] | Geoffrey’s homework! his homework! | 杰弗瑞的作业 他的作业 |
[00:36] | Hold the bus! hold the bus! | 叫住校车 叫住校车 |
[00:40] | I found the other shoe! I found the other shoe! | 我找着另外一只鞋了 我找着了! |
[00:47] | I don’t think we missed anything. | 看来我们啥都没错过 |
[00:52] | The driver’s such a jerk. he sees me running at him, | 司机真是个混帐 他都看见我跑过去了 |
[00:55] | Waving this, yelling… he still takes off. | 挥着这个 叫着喊着…可他还是开走了 |
[00:59] | I think he was scared. | 我觉得他被吓着了 |
[01:03] | – hi, debra. – hi. | -嗨 黛布拉 -嗨 |
[01:05] | Hi, robert. | 嗨 罗伯特 |
[01:06] | Hiya, sis. | 好啊 弟妹 |
[01:08] | Yeah, welcome back. yeah, what’s up? | 欢迎回来 过得如何啊 |
[01:13] | How was italy? | 意大利怎么样啊 |
[01:16] | – great! – it was so fantastic. | -太棒了! -简直不可思议 |
[01:19] | Yeah well, guess what. | 是啊是啊 你猜怎么 |
[01:20] | Now that the honeymoon’s over… | 现在蜜月期结束了… |
[01:22] | The honeymoon’s over. | 蜜月就真的结束了 |
[01:25] | It’s not over in here, | 这儿可没结束 |
[01:28] | And it’s not over in here. | 这儿也没结束 |
[01:31] | That’s because that is in there. | 那是因为那个在这儿 |
[01:43] | So, you two look great. did you have fun? | 你们俩看起来气色真不错 玩得开心吧? |
[01:46] | Oh yeah. | 是啊 |
[01:47] | – venice and florence… – like a painting. | -威尼斯和翡冷翠… -像幅油画 |
[01:51] | Every night at sunset we’ get on the gondola with a bottle of wine | 每个夜晚我们带上瓶酒坐在冈多拉里看着夕阳 |
[01:54] | And just float down the grand canal. | 畅游在运河之上 |
[01:57] | And the gondoliers would sing for us, | 摇冈多拉的船夫为我们而歌唱 |
[01:59] | And we’ sip our wine under a blanket and cuddle. | 而我们就品着美酒在毛毯下相依偎着 |
[02:03] | And it was so beautiful, | 而一切是如此的美妙 |
[02:06] | we’ just start to cry. | 我们忍不住喜极而泣 |
[02:17] | What did you guys do the last couple of weeks? | 这俩礼拜你们又干了些什么? |
[02:23] | I did a little crying myself. | 我倒自己也流了些眼泪 |
[02:26] | I love seeing raymond like this. | 我喜欢看见雷蒙德这副样子 |
[02:29] | – like what? – depressed. | -什么样子 -沮丧消沉 |
[02:32] | – look who’s here! – hi, ma! | -瞧瞧谁回来了 -嗨 妈 |
[02:37] | Oh, I thought I saw you two come in here. | 我就觉得我看见你们俩来了 |
[02:40] | I’ve been looking out the window for the last two days. | 这两天来我就一直冲窗户外瞧 |
[02:44] | She scared the crap out of the mailman. | 她可把邮差给吓惨了 |
[02:48] | You two look so wonderful. | 你们俩看起来真不错 |
[02:51] | Thanks, ma. you look nice too. | 谢谢 妈 你看上去也很不错 |
[02:53] | Hey, ma. | 嘿 妈 |
[02:54] | Come on, let’s sit down. | 过来 让我们坐下 |
[02:56] | I want to hear everything. | 我想听你们所有的见闻 |
[02:58] | Ma, I just said hi. | 妈 我刚说了嗨 |
[03:00] | Raymond, can’t you see we’re having a conversation? | 雷蒙德 你没看见我们俩在聊天吗 |
[03:07] | Robbie’s home! | 罗比回家了 |
[03:09] | With his beautiful new bride! | 跟他漂亮的新娘子一起 |
[03:13] | Hi, ma! | 嗨 妈 |
[03:19] | Oh, we have presents! | 喔 我们带了礼物 |
[03:20] | Presents too? | 还有礼物? |
[03:22] | But just seeing you two is a present. | 看见你们就是最好的礼物了 |
[03:24] | Open the bag. | 快打开包看看 |
[03:28] | Oh, you didn’t have to. | 你没必要的 |
[03:30] | This is the most thoughtful gift anyone has ever given me. | 这是我所收到过的最花心思的礼物了 |
[03:35] | What is it? | 那是什么 |
[03:36] | It’s a piece of shrapnel. | 是一块弹片 |
[03:40] | It’s from world war ii in anzio. | 这出自二战时的安奇奥市(二战中盟军军队曾在安奇奥登陆) |
[03:45] | It’s wonderful. | 真是太棒了 |
[03:48] | I’ll bet it’s from the ass of some kraut. | 我敢说这肯定是从哪个德国鬼子屁股里挖出来的 |
[03:54] | Oh, look! | 瞧瞧 |
[03:57] | A pin! | 一个胸针 |
[03:59] | That’s antique… 100 years old. | 是个古董…有上百年的历史 |
[04:01] | Antique. | 古董 |
[04:04] | Frank, look. | 弗兰克 瞧 |
[04:07] | What do you think? | 觉得怎么样 |
[04:10] | 100 years old! | 上百年的历史! |
[04:18] | I think it’s lovely, | 我觉得很漂亮 |
[04:20] | Just lovely. | 非常漂亮 |
[04:23] | What the hell? | 搞什么飞机啊 |
[04:26] | This is so nice. | 真是太好了 |
[04:28] | Oh, speaking of gifts, how did you like | 说到礼物 你觉得 |
[04:30] | What lee and stan got you for your wedding present? | 李和斯坦送你们的结婚礼物怎么样 |
[04:33] | Oh yes, what was it again? | 对啊 那是什么来着 |
[04:35] | Some sort of porcelain thing or a sculpture? | 是什么瓷器还是雕塑来着? |
[04:38] | No no no, it was a large crystally-covered candle | 不不不 那是带大水晶盖的蜡烛 |
[04:42] | Which they had made with your wedding invitation | 他们把你们的结婚请帖做在里面 |
[04:45] | In a kind of window within the wax | 上面开了个窗口里面灌了蜡 |
[04:47] | So that when the candle burns down, | 这样当蜡烛烧掉的时候 |
[04:50] | The invitation is illuminated from behind. | 请帖就会从后面露出来 |
[04:56] | You know, the orange one? | 桔色的那个? |
[04:58] | Right right right. yes. | 对啊 对啊 没错 |
[05:01] | It was… beautiful. | 这真是…太美了 |
[05:04] | I thought it was so clever. | 我觉得很聪明 |
[05:06] | They just wanted to make sure you got it. | 他们就是想知道你们明白那意思 |
[05:09] | Oh yeah, we got it. | 是啊 我们明白了 |
[05:11] | Cause they had it specially made. | 因为那是他们特制的 |
[05:13] | We got it, ma. very nice. | 我们知道了 妈 非常好 |
[05:15] | So I’ll tell them that you got it. | 那我会告诉他们你们明白了 |
[05:18] | They didn’t know | 他们不知道 |
[05:21] | Because they didn’t get a thank-you note. | 因为他们没收到感谢函 |
[05:24] | Oh. well… | 那个… |
[05:26] | Well, mom, they’re gonna get a thank-you note. | 妈 他们会收到感谢函的 |
[05:29] | It’s just, you know… | 就是…你也知道… |
[05:30] | Of course. you’re gonna send one, right? | 当然 你会寄的 对吧 |
[05:33] | You’re gonna be sending out thank-you notes,aren’t you, amy? | 你会寄感谢函的 对吧 艾米 |
[05:35] | Yeah sure, marie. I’ll get to it. | 当然 玛莉 我会搞定的 |
[05:38] | Okay, good. | 好的 非常好 |
[05:40] | When you say “get to it…” | 你说”搞定这事…” |
[05:44] | When do you think you’ be doing them? | 那你打算具体什么时候办呢 |
[05:46] | Because people have been commenting. | 因为大家是会议论的 |
[05:50] | What do you mean? who’s commenting? | 什么意思 谁会议论啊 |
[05:53] | People. | 大家 |
[05:54] | So, amy, when can I tell the people | 那么 艾米 我该什么时候告诉大家 |
[05:57] | To expect their thank-you notes? | 去等他们的感谢函呢? |
[06:00] | Well… can I be honest with you, marie? | 我能老实跟你说句话吗 玛莉 |
[06:04] | Uh-oh. | 啊喔 |
[06:08] | Of course. you can say anything to me. | 当然了 你什么都能跟我说 |
[06:10] | We’re family. | 我们是一家子 |
[06:12] | Uh-oh. | 啊喔 |
[06:16] | Well, you know, we just got back from our honeymoon, and… | 你知道 我们刚度完蜜月回来… |
[06:20] | – oh. – what? | -噢 -怎么了 |
[06:22] | Nothing. I just thought you were gonna be honest with me. | 没啥 我只是觉得你该坦诚待我 |
[06:26] | I mean, to tell the truth, you two have been home | 我的意思是 说实话你们两个回家 |
[06:28] | For a day and a half now, haven’t you? | 都已经一天半了 对吧? |
[06:36] | Well, we just wanted to unwind for a little bit. | 我们只是想稍微放松放松 |
[06:41] | But you knew I was waiting. | 可你明知道我在等着 |
[06:43] | No call or anything. | 也没个电话什么的 |
[06:44] | I was so worried, I called the airlines. | 我非常担心 打电话到航空公司去了 |
[06:46] | I thought, ” what if there was a plane crash?” | 我都在想着 “会不会万一出了空难呢” |
[06:49] | But when they said, of course, there was none, | 可当他们说没有的时候 |
[06:51] | I have to tell you, I was a little upset. | 我得老实告诉你 我还真有点失望 |
[07:01] | And now, to make such a fuss | 而现在 我不过是问问你感谢函的事 |
[07:03] | When I’m just asking you about thank-you notes, | 就搞得这么小题大做的 |
[07:05] | I would like to think that we are at least grateful | 我觉得至少我们该对所有爱我们的人 |
[07:08] | For the good fortune and generosity | 所赠与我们的财富和慷慨 |
[07:10] | Bestowed upon us by people who love us. | 而心存感激 |
[07:18] | “thank you for my shrapnel.” | “谢谢你送我弹片” |
[07:36] | Marie, I can’t believe this means so much to you. | 玛莉 我不敢相信这对你而言意义如此重大 |
[07:39] | But if it does, I’ll write the notes as soon as I can. | 如果是这样的话 我会尽快写信的 |
[07:42] | And when will that be, dear? | 那会是什么时候呢 亲爱的 |
[07:44] | So I can tell everyone. | 这样我就可以告诉大家 |
[07:46] | I don’t know, marie. can’t you just tell them | 我不知道 玛莉 你就不能告诉他们 |
[07:49] | They’ll get them when they get them? | 他们总归会收到的吗 |
[07:51] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[07:54] | I have to say, amy, | 我不得不说 艾米 |
[07:57] | That I’m a little surprised and disappointed. | 我有点惊讶和失望 |
[08:00] | And I have to say, marie, | 而我不得不说 玛莉 |
[08:02] | I really don’t care about this right now. | 现在我真的不在乎这事 |
[08:18] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[08:20] | We’re leaving, frank. | 我们得走了 弗兰克 |
[08:22] | Come on, mom. you’re being a little crazy about thi… | 别这样 妈妈 你不觉得在这事上有点偏… |
[08:25] | What did you say to me? | 你跟我说什么 |
[08:31] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[08:51] | Robbie’s home! | 罗比回家啦! |
[09:00] | That could’ve gone better. | 本来还能好点 |
[09:07] | Nice going, amy. | 说得真好啊 艾米 |
[09:10] | What happened? I don’t understand. | 怎么回事 我不明白 |
[09:15] | Oh, honey. | 哦 宝贝 |
[09:17] | You married into the manson family. | 你嫁给了”曼森家族”(60年代末美国著名邪教组织) |
[09:25] | And charlie goes off sometimes. | 而且查理有时还不在(其组织的精神领袖,超级杀人王) |
[09:29] | I didn’t mean to argue. | 我不想跟她争的 |
[09:31] | It’s thank-you notes. it’s so stupid. | 不过是感谢函罢了 这太蠢了 |
[09:34] | Hey hey hey hey hey. | 嘿嘿嘿嘿嘿 |
[09:36] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[09:37] | You were great. | 你真是太棒了 |
[09:42] | Do you hear me? | 你听见我的话了吗 |
[09:43] | You can’t let her get away with anything. | 你不能让她得逞 |
[09:45] | But she’s so upset. | 可她很伤心 |
[09:47] | I don’t want a bad relationship with her. I should go apologize. | 我不想跟她处不好关系 我该去向他道歉 |
[09:50] | No no no no no. | 不不不不不 |
[09:52] | Hey, listen, that is exactly what she is waiting for… | 嘿 听着 这真是她所期待的… |
[09:56] | For you to go over there | 等着你过去 |
[09:57] | and say you’ll write those thank-you notes. | 等着你说你会写那些感谢函 |
[09:59] | You have got to be strong. | 你得给我坚定点 |
[10:01] | She is testing you. trust me, | 她是在试探你 相信我 |
[10:03] | What she just pulled here, | 她使出的这招 |
[10:05] | That’s her big weapon… the guilt bomb. | 正是她的必杀技… 内疚弹 |
[10:07] | And it doesn’t help that all the men in her family | 这招把这个家里的男人 |
[10:10] | Are scared to death of her. | 都整得很惨 |
[10:18] | Whenever she comes up against somebody with a backbone | 当有个有点骨气的人敢于站出来 |
[10:20] | Who might actually confront her, | 和她对峙时 |
[10:22] | She’s completely threatened and she gets her claws out. | 她会觉得受到威胁然后使出浑身解数 |
[10:24] | And so she has been allowed to rule this way, | 一直以来她就这么猖狂 |
[10:26] | Unopposed, for decades. | 都已经十来年了 |
[10:29] | Listen, amy… | 听着 艾米… |
[10:32] | I have been waiting for you. | 我等你等得好苦啊 |
[10:43] | This is a critical time. | 现在是关键时刻 |
[10:44] | Even though this is a tough regime to topple, | 纵使需要推翻的是个强权 |
[10:47] | With you in the family, now we have a shot… | 可一旦你成了家里一份子 现在我们有机会… |
[10:49] | You and me together, to end all the suffering. | 你我肩并肩 彻底终结这种苦难 |
[10:51] | Do you hear me? we can do it! | 你明白了吗 我们能办到的! |
[10:58] | What is so funny? | 有什么好笑的 |
[11:00] | You’re so nuts. | 你简直疯了 |
[11:03] | You still, after 15 years, | 都15年了 |
[11:05] | haven’t figured anything out about this woman? | 你还没搞懂这个老太婆吗 |
[11:07] | Amy… | 艾米… |
[11:10] | Here’s how I see all this stuff. | 这事我是这么看的 |
[11:16] | Mom loves the family. she really does. | 妈爱这个家 她真心的 |
[11:20] | And she thinks it’s her job to hold it all together. | 她觉得让整个家稳定和谐才是重中之重 |
[11:24] | Does she overreact occasionally? | 至于偶尔会不会有点过头? |
[11:29] | Okay. | 也算有点吧 |
[11:33] | So she wants you to write a few thank-you notes. | 她不过是要你写点感谢函 |
[11:36] | She’s an old lady. what else does she have? | 她已经老了 她还能要你怎样 |
[11:41] | Besides, before even giving up a drop of power, | 再说了 哪怕她失去一丝权力 |
[11:45] | She will truly kill us all. | 她也绝对会杀光我们的 |
[11:56] | – what do you think, robert? – I agree with raymond. | -你觉得呢 罗伯特 -我同意雷蒙德 |
[11:59] | – oh, come on! – no no. | -拜托! -不 不 |
[12:04] | I totally agree, and I even add | 我完全同意 而且我还得说 |
[12:06] | That because ma favors raymond so much more than me, | 由于相比之下妈妈更喜欢雷蒙德 |
[12:09] | You will have to be doubly nice. | 你更应该加倍客气 |
[12:14] | You’re both idiots. | 你们俩白痴 |
[12:17] | You know, it’s real easy to make trouble, missy, | 要知道 乱搞一气是很容易 小姐 |
[12:19] | But when ma’s upset with you, we’re the ones who suffer! | 可当妈生你气的时候 遭罪的人是我们 |
[12:22] | Please don’t make her mad. | 拜托了千万别惹她生气 |
[12:26] | All right, stop. | 行了 大家别说了 |
[12:27] | Why does this family have to be this way, | 这个家何必这样呢 |
[12:30] | With marie wielding so much power, | 玛莉有这么大的权力 |
[12:32] | And everyone living in fear instead of just enjoying each other? | 大家都生活在恐惧中而不是和睦相处 |
[12:36] | You’re right, amy. | 你说得对啊 艾米 |
[12:38] | That has been my philosophy from day one… | 从第一天起这就是我的人生哲学… |
[12:40] | Harmony, love, understanding… | 和谐 爱 理解… |
[12:43] | That is what holds a family together. | 这样整个家才能团结一致啊 |
[12:45] | Marie is going down. | 玛莉是绝对玩完了 |
[12:48] | No no no no. please stop this. | 别别别 停下来吧 |
[12:50] | this is what we do. | 我们这么干 |
[12:51] | I can’t take this…i can’t raymond! | 我受不了了 雷蒙德! |
[12:53] | No more crap. we stand up, we confront. | 不说废话 我们站出来 我们和她对峙 |
[12:56] | I’m not afraid to confront. | 我不怕和她对峙 |
[12:57] | My life was supposed to get better. | 我的生活本该更美好的 |
[13:00] | That’s good. | 很好 |
[13:02] | Now with these thank-you notes, here’s what we do. | 现在这感谢函的事 我们这么干 |
[13:04] | You wait a month, two months. | 你等一个月 两个月 |
[13:06] | Really? you think? | 真的? 你真这么想? |
[13:07] | Any sooner, and marie wins. | 如果不这么久 玛莉就赢了 |
[13:10] | You set the timetable. that is key. | 你得设个时间表 这是关键 |
[13:12] | And another thing… if she comes over to your house | 还有件事… 如果她去你家串门 |
[13:15] | And starts snooping around your refrigerator, | 视察你家冰箱 |
[13:17] | You pull her the hell out of there. | 你赶紧把她拉开 |
[13:18] | Right, because it’s my refrigerator. | 没错 因为这是我的冰箱 |
[13:21] | Yes! this is so great | 太对了 这简直太棒了 |
[13:23] | because you can nip this in the bud, | 你可以直接把她扼杀在摇篮里 |
[13:25] | And I am going to be right behind you. | 我绝对挺你 |
[13:27] | We can help each other. | 我们可以互相帮忙 |
[13:28] | I’m having chest pains. | 我的胸口好疼啊 |
[13:44] | – you get my shrapnel? – shh! | -你拿到我的弹片了? -嘘 |
[13:48] | Listen, dad, I don’t know what to do. | 听着 老爸 我不知道该怎么办了 |
[13:50] | I need your help. | 你得帮我 |
[13:51] | The ladies, they’re planning a takeover. | 那边的两位 她们正商量着夺权呢 |
[13:56] | Go on. | 继续 |
[13:59] | Debra, she saw what happened with amy | 黛布拉 她看见艾米和妈妈之间 |
[14:00] | and mom and the thank-you notes, | 爆发的感谢函事件后 |
[14:02] | And she got amy to join forces with her, | 说服了艾米加入她的阵营 |
[14:04] | And now debra’s all foaming at the mouth. | 现在黛布拉正吐沫横飞地演说呢 |
[14:07] | Wait a minute, this is bad news for me. | 慢着 这对我来说是个坏消息 |
[14:11] | Anything that puts the missus in a worse mood than usual | 通常一旦那老太婆心情变糟 |
[14:14] | Puts me in the dumper. | 我会更惨 |
[14:16] | Who’s gonna feed me if this happens? | 这么一来谁给我做吃的啊 |
[14:20] | Debra? that’s no kind of life. | 黛布拉吗 这可不是人过的日子 |
[14:25] | How’s amy’s cooking? | 艾米的厨艺如何 |
[14:27] | I don’t know. it’s good, I guess. | 我不知道 估计不错吧 |
[14:29] | Still, that’s a 10-minute drive. | 可还是 有10分钟的车程呢 |
[14:31] | You’ve got to shut this down. | 你得把这事给平息喽 |
[14:33] | how are they gonna pull it off? | 她们有什么要求尽管提嘛 |
[14:34] | It’s already started. they’re planning a big throw-down, | 都已经开始了 他们正计划着什么大计划呢 |
[14:37] | Laying out the new order, and everybody’s equal… | 要构建新秩序啦 人人生而平等啦 |
[14:40] | Love all around, peace and harmony. | 博爱啦 和平啦 和谐啦啥的 |
[14:42] | Those stupid broads. | 头发长见识短 |
[14:48] | You can’t overthrow marie. | 谁能斗得过玛莉 |
[14:49] | Besides, anytime you cut the head off something, | 再说了 哪怕你把那脑袋给剁了 |
[14:52] | The body still runs around by itself, all crazed-like. | 身子照样在你耳边转悠 疯了一样 |
[14:56] | I know! that’s why I’m asking you. | 就是说嘛 所以我来问你啊 |
[14:58] | I don’t know what to do. what do you think we should do? | 我不知道该这么么办 你觉得我们该怎么办 |
[15:00] | – I’m not sure yet. – agh! | -我还没啥主意 -啊 |
[15:08] | What the… | 搞什么… |
[15:14] | You heard everything? | 你都听见了? |
[15:15] | I heard enough. | 听得够多了 |
[15:17] | Did you know she was back there? | 你知道她在那儿 |
[15:19] | Yes. | 没错 |
[15:24] | Well, why did you let me go on for? | 那你还让我说那么多? |
[15:26] | I want my shrapnel back. | 我想要我的弹片 |
[15:33] | All right. listen, ma… | 行了 听着 妈… |
[15:36] | You’ve got to understand… | 你得明白… |
[15:45] | – and if she offers to do your laundry? – just say no? | -如果她说要帮你洗衣服? -坚决说不? |
[15:48] | Unless you want everyone to know | 干嘛要让别人知道 |
[15:49] | What size underwear you have at dinner parties. | 你在晚宴的时候穿几号的内衣呢 |
[15:53] | That’s funny. yeah. | 真是搞笑啊 |
[15:56] | Hey, uh, who wants to get something to eat? | 嘿 谁想去吃点什么 |
[15:59] | Right this second. | 就现在 |
[16:01] | Hello. | 大家好 |
[16:04] | Let’s go! whatever you want. | 我们走 随便你们想去哪家 |
[16:06] | I’m buying, I’m driving, and I’m leaving right now! | 我买单 我开车 马上就走 |
[16:12] | Raymond, please stay. | 雷蒙德 先别走 |
[16:13] | After all, you brought something important to my attention. | 毕竟你让我知道了些值得引起注意的事情 |
[16:25] | Where did you just come from? | 你刚打哪儿回来 |
[16:29] | I went to the bathroom. | 去厕所了 |
[16:31] | No, you didn’t. | 不 你没有 |
[16:35] | I’m doing it now. | 我现在得去了 |
[16:42] | I was shocked to hear that you two | 当我听说你们俩正密谋策划 |
[16:44] | Were conspiring against me in some way. | 对付我的时候简直是惊呆了 |
[16:47] | Group hug! | 集体拥抱 |
[16:53] | All right, it’s not happening, it’s not happening. | 行了 这没用的 没用的 |
[16:57] | What have I done to bring on such disrespect? | 我到底干了什么让你们这么不尊重我 |
[17:04] | You know, in the orient, | 要知道 在东方传统里 |
[17:06] | Elders are revered and honored, | 老人是受人敬仰的 |
[17:08] | Not plotted against. | 不是被人密谋反对的 |
[17:11] | And why do you have to talk about me behind my back? | 更何况你们何必要背地里说我? |
[17:13] | I’m here. right here. | 我就在这儿 这儿 |
[17:17] | Debra, we may have our differences, | 黛布拉 我们也许是有分歧 |
[17:20] | But I consider you my daughter. | 可我一直把你视为己出 |
[17:24] | And, amy, all I want is for you to feel the same way. | 还有艾米 我所想要的不过是让你也有同感 |
[17:28] | I just don’t understand why | 我就是不明白 |
[17:30] | You couldn’t be direct with me. | 你干嘛就不能直接了当跟我说 |
[17:32] | You may not like what I said before, | 你也许觉得之前我所说的逆耳 |
[17:35] | But at least I said it to you. | 可至少我当着你的面说了 |
[17:40] | You’re right, marie. I’m sorry. | 你说得对 玛莉 我很抱歉 |
[17:43] | I don’t want to start off like this. I love you. | 我不想跟你处不好 我爱你 |
[17:46] | I love you, honey. | 我也爱你 宝贝 |
[17:55] | And you know what? | 知道吗 |
[17:57] | I’m gonna sit down and start on those thank-you notes today. | 我今天就坐下来写这些感谢函 |
[18:00] | what? | 什么 |
[18:00] | whenever you get to it, dear | 随便什么时候都行 亲爱的 |
[18:02] | No pressure. | 别有压力 |
[18:03] | Wait a minute, that’s what this is all about! | 慢着慢着 说的就是这事 |
[18:06] | What’s the matter, debra? | 怎么了 黛布拉 |
[18:08] | Oh, don’t give me that. I know you too well, marie. | 别跟来这套 我可是太了解你了 玛莉 |
[18:12] | You come over here all rational and normal and telling the truth, | 你就这么过来理性正常地说实话 |
[18:15] | And this sap fell for it. | 让傻蛋买你的账 |
[18:17] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[18:19] | You can’t see that? this is a strategy.divide and conquer! | 你还没明白吗 这是她的策略…各个击破 |
[18:23] | I don’t know what you’re talking about, debra, | 我完全不知道你在说什么 黛布拉 |
[18:26] | But could it be that you’re a bit jealous | 也可能是有点吃醋了吧 |
[18:30] | Cause you have to share the spotlight with amy? | 就因为你得跟艾米平分秋色了 |
[18:39] | Jealous? | 吃醋? |
[18:41] | Jealous?! | 吃醋?! |
[18:47] | What is this? | 这是啥啊 |
[18:48] | Vanilla extract. | 香草精 |
[18:57] | She just did it again, amy! | 她又来这招了 艾米 |
[19:00] | I am putting an end to all of this, do you hear me? | 我得把这一切都终结掉 你听到了吗 |
[19:02] | I am not letting you take another one. | 我是不会让你再次得逞的 |
[19:04] | Amy, don’t you see she will do anything to win? | 艾米 她为了赢什么事都干得出来吗 |
[19:06] | she’s the devil! | 她是个恶魔! |
[19:08] | I’ve gotta tell you, it seemed to me | 我得跟你说 在我看来 |
[19:10] | Like she was being very upfront and honest. | 她可是非常坦率真诚的 |
[19:12] | No! no, amy, don’t go! don’t go! | 不不 艾米 别走 别走 |
[19:16] | Debra, stop it! | 黛布拉 住手 |
[19:19] | I can’t stand all this. | 我受不了这个 |
[19:22] | I’m not used to it. I’m not good at it. | 我不会来这种 我不擅长这事 |
[19:25] | I come from a family that wouldn’t yell if they were on fire. | 我出身的家庭哪怕身上着火了都不会叫 |
[19:31] | And, you know, you’re not gonna like hearing this, debra, | 要知道 也许你不爱听这话 黛布拉 |
[19:34] | But I think ray was right before | 可我觉得雷之前说得没错 |
[19:36] | When he said maybe we should just all try being nice. | 他说的也许我们就该努力互相和气点 |
[19:47] | She’s gone. | 她完了 |
[19:51] | Did you want to say something, debra? | 你还想说什么吗 黛布拉 |
[19:53] | No, marie. | 没了 玛莉 |
[19:57] | Nothing. | 没啥好说的了 |
[19:59] | Just… | 只有… |
[20:02] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[20:05] | Aw, now doesn’t that feel good to say that? | 这么说出来感觉不错吧 |
[20:10] | Oh yes. | 这就对了 |
[20:16] | Get outta here! | 离我远点 |
[20:20] | And I agree with everything you said, amy. | 你说的我都同意 艾米 |
[20:23] | Everything. | 一切 |
[20:24] | Thank you, marie. | 谢谢 玛莉 |
[20:26] | And about those thank-you notes, | 至于那些感谢函 |
[20:28] | I don’t care if you ever get to them. | 我才不在乎你会不会写呢 |
[20:30] | Except maybe one to lee and stan about the candle. | 不过起码写一封给李和斯坦关于蜡烛的 |
[20:33] | Could you just do that one? | 你能不能至少写那封? |
[20:35] | See, lee can be so annoying about things like this. | 你瞧 李对这种礼节可是很烦人的 |
[20:39] | No problem, marie. | 没问题 玛莉 |
[20:42] | You’re an angel. | 你真是天使 |
[20:44] | There’s no one like you. | 没人能跟你相比 |
[20:53] | Hello? | 大家好啊 |
[20:55] | – hi, lee. how are you? – hey, lee. | -嗨 李 你好啊 -嘿 李 |
[20:58] | Hi. I’m on my way to the supermarket, | 嗨 我在去超市路上 |
[20:59] | But I just had to stop by and tell you | 顺道过来跟你说一声 |
[21:02] | I got the nicest thank-you note from that sweet amy. | 我收到了可爱的艾米写给我的感谢函了 |
[21:05] | Isn’t that nice. what did it say? | 是不错吧 怎么说的来着 |
[21:09] | It just went on and on | 就是不停地说 |
[21:11] | About how she and robert love the orange candle | 她和罗伯特有多喜欢那个桔色的蜡烛 |
[21:15] | And will treasure it always. | 会永远珍惜的 |
[21:17] | I have to tell you, marie, | 我得跟你说 玛莉 |
[21:19] | When you picked out that candle for us to give to them, | 你帮我挑了这个送给他们的时候 |
[21:23] | I wasn’t sure about it. | 当时我可不敢肯定 |
[21:26] | But I am so sorry I gave you an argument. | 我非常抱歉当时跟你争起来了 |
[21:29] | Obviously, you have wonderful taste. | 很显然 你的品味非常好 |
[21:35] | Oh, thank you, lee. | 谢谢 李 |
[21:36] | Thank you. I’ll see you later. | 谢谢 回头见 |
[21:39] | Okay, bye-bye. | 好的 再见 |