时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Come on! | 拜托! |
[00:09] | Listen you beat me | 听着 |
[00:10] | By a few strokes okay? | 你只赢了我几杆 |
[00:11] | That’s only ’cause my back was acting up. | 都怪我背疼 |
[00:13] | Your back. you know why that is? | 知道为什么会背疼吗 |
[00:15] | Cause your nose throws you off balance. | 因为你的鼻子让你站不稳 |
[00:20] | Ray look at this. | 雷 瞧瞧这个 |
[00:22] | Why do you tell your father when things are broken? | 为什么每次东西一坏就告诉你爸爸 |
[00:24] | All he does is come over | 他每次都抓着东西 |
[00:26] | Bang on the thing and then curse. | 乱敲一气然后丢下一堆烂摊子 |
[00:30] | That’s -that’s old-man aerobics. | 那是老年人的有氧体操 |
[00:33] | He said he’ fix this stupid thing | 他说把这玩意儿修好了 |
[00:35] | And now I can’t even get it to light. | 但我连火都打不着了 |
[00:37] | And it’s leaking gas. | 现在还漏气 |
[00:39] | You want me to check it out deb? | 要我来看看吗 小黛? |
[00:40] | No no. I’ll look at it. | 不不 我来就行了 |
[00:42] | Or you could let a professional contractor | 也许你该让个专业修理工 |
[00:43] | Who’s not a moron look at it. | 而不是白痴来查看这个问题 |
[00:47] | – I don’t want to put you to work. – don’t worry about it. | -我不想麻烦你 -没事儿 |
[00:49] | Man this thing is old! | 伙计 这玩意儿太旧了! |
[00:51] | Hey easy. | 说话当心 |
[00:53] | She’s standing right there. | 她还站在那儿呢 |
[00:54] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[00:59] | See what I did? I took what he said… | 我来告诉你他的意思… |
[01:01] | We need a new stove ray. | 我们需要一个新的煤气灶 雷 |
[01:03] | No look if my father said he fixed it | 不 如果我爸爸说他修好了 |
[01:05] | He fixed it right? | 那就是修好了 对吗 |
[01:07] | Come on. | 加把劲 |
[01:15] | Okay! see? | 瞧见了吧 |
[01:17] | This is good cause you can make soup or… | 这样你就能煲汤或是… |
[01:21] | Or go hot-air ballooning. | 点燃热气球了 |
[01:25] | All right! | 好吧! |
[01:30] | All right look | 好吧 你看 |
[01:31] | Can you get us a replacement? | 能帮我们换一个吗 |
[01:33] | For this? yeah. | 这款吗 没问题 |
[01:35] | Jump in a time machine and buy one off a pilgrim. | 跳进时光机器去清教徒那里买一个 |
[01:40] | Gianni while we’re at it I was thinking… | 吉阿尼 我在想… |
[01:42] | I wanted to put a microwave up here. | 我想在这儿装个微波炉 |
[01:44] | Wait wait wait. we’ve got a microwave. | 别急别急 我们已经有微波炉了 |
[01:46] | That makes sense deb. | 可以 小黛 |
[01:47] | You’ get some counter space. | 这里还有些空间 |
[01:48] | That’s what I was thinking. | 我就是这么想的 |
[01:50] | It’ll be a little more expensive… | 可能会有些贵… |
[01:51] | Hey! shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[01:55] | Don’t worry. whatever you do | 别担心 不管你买什么 |
[01:57] | I’ll get you the equipment at cost. | 都会给你成本价的 |
[01:58] | If you want I’ll do the job myself. | 如果你愿意 我可以亲自出马 |
[02:00] | Oh let’s do it! | 就这样! |
[02:01] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[02:02] | My father is going to go nuts here. | 我爸爸会生气的 |
[02:04] | He likes to fix things. | 他喜欢修理东西 |
[02:05] | I mean… what am I going to tell him? | 如果这样… 我该怎么和他说 |
[02:07] | Gianni while you’re out getting a stove | 吉阿尼 你去买煤气灶时 |
[02:09] | Could you pick up a spine for my husband? | 能帮我老公挑根脊梁骨吗 |
[02:13] | Why don’t I just get you a new husband? | 给你挑个新老公不是更好? |
[02:15] | Cause I know this one’s leaking gas. | 据我所知这个已经漏气了 |
[02:30] | Hi dears. | 好啊 亲爱的 |
[02:32] | – hi. – oh hey. | -好 -好 |
[02:33] | Hi mrs. b mr. b. | 你们好 B夫人 B先生 |
[02:35] | Oh hi. | 你好 |
[02:37] | Hi there gianni. | 你好 吉阿尼 |
[02:38] | What you doin’ | 你在干什么? |
[02:41] | I’m just… | 我在… |
[02:43] | Ray you didn’t tell him? | 雷 你还没告诉他? |
[02:46] | Tell me what? | 告诉我什么 |
[02:48] | What’s gianni doing with the stove? | 吉阿尼在煤气灶哪儿捣鼓什么呢 |
[02:53] | Just tell him ray. | 告诉他啊 雷 |
[03:00] | I don’t understand. | 我一头雾水 |
[03:02] | Wh-what’s going on? | 究竟怎么了 |
[03:04] | It is weird. what are you moving the stove around for? | 真奇怪 你把煤气灶挪出来干什么啊 |
[03:10] | You want me to go? | 想让我离开吗 |
[03:11] | No no. look it’s no biggie. | 不 听着 没什么大不了的事儿 |
[03:15] | We’re getting a new stove | 我们要买一个新的煤气灶 |
[03:16] | And gianni’s helping us put it in. | 吉阿尼正在帮我们安装 |
[03:18] | What? | 什么 |
[03:20] | It’s… it’s no biggie. | 没什么大不了的 |
[03:27] | It’s… you know | 你也知道… |
[03:29] | It’s… the stove is… | 这个煤气灶它… |
[03:30] | Lately this one has been… | 先前 这煤气灶想要 |
[03:32] | Trying to kill us. | 杀了我们 |
[03:35] | I told you I still had to tweak it! | 我和你说过还要做些调整! |
[03:38] | I know but it has a lot of problems frank. | 我明白 但是问题太严重了 弗兰克 |
[03:40] | I mean most of the time I can barely use it. | 很多时候 我完全用不起来 |
[03:43] | Oh dear. | 亲爱的 |
[03:44] | Can we really blame the stove? | 这能全怪煤气灶吗 |
[03:52] | Whoa whoa. | 天呐 |
[03:54] | This bill’s going to cost two grand? | 这要花两千元? |
[03:56] | What kind of screw job is this? | 这是什么修理工作啊 |
[03:59] | Oh frank… gianni’s a good boy. | 弗兰克 吉阿尼是个好孩子 |
[04:02] | He wouldn’t give us a screw job. | 他不会让我们去干那种活的 |
[04:06] | Thanks mrs. b. | 谢谢你 B夫人 |
[04:08] | And it’s going to be closer to 1 500. | 实际只要花费1500元左右 |
[04:10] | Nuts! | 有病! |
[04:12] | I can get this thing back in shape in five minutes | 五分钟之内我就能把这东西搞定 |
[04:14] | And all it’ll cost you is lunch. | 只要花费你一顿午餐 |
[04:16] | Chicken croquettes I like. | 我喜欢炸鸡丸子 |
[04:24] | Frank if you want to fix something | 弗兰克 如果你想修东西 |
[04:25] | Why don’t you go fix our garage door | 干嘛不去修理我们的车库门? |
[04:27] | That I’ve been telling you about for six years? | 这事儿我都和你说了六年了 |
[04:30] | I will not do that on principle. | 我不修是要坚守自己的原则 |
[04:31] | It would only prove nagging works. | 必须证明唠叨对我没有用 |
[04:37] | Fine. | 随你的便 |
[04:38] | Gianni when you finish here | 吉阿尼 你弄完之后 |
[04:40] | Can you come look at our garage door? | 能帮我们看看车库门吗 |
[04:42] | You stay away from that. | 你别管 |
[04:43] | I put 10 years of sweat into this house | 这房子花了我十年了心血 |
[04:47] | And this is my thanks? | 这就是对我的回报吗 |
[04:49] | You hire some outside yahoo when I’m not looking? | 趁我不在的时候顾来了这种大老粗? |
[04:52] | Dad come on. | 爸爸 别这样 |
[04:54] | Excuse me. I may be a yahoo | 抱歉 或许我是大老粗 |
[04:57] | But I’m a licensed and bonded yahoo. | 但我是有执照和签有合同的粗人 |
[04:59] | And I’m not some hardware store groupie like a lot of people. | 我可不想有些人那样什么都逞能 |
[05:06] | Are you calling me “a lot of people”? | 你是说我是”那些人”吗 |
[05:09] | Dad oh… dad. | 爸爸 爸爸 |
[05:10] | Calm it… calm it down dad. | 冷静 冷静下来 爸爸 |
[05:13] | What you let him talk to me like that?! | 干嘛 你就让他那样和我说话? |
[05:15] | I’m the grandpa of your freakin’ children! | 我是你那些淘小子的爷爷 |
[05:19] | We know we know! come on look | 我们知道! 瞧 |
[05:21] | There’s a lot of other stuff to fix around here huh? | 四周还有很多需要修理的东西呢 |
[05:24] | Here. look at this loose knob here huh? | 瞧这个松掉的把手 |
[05:26] | Wow is that loose. | 天哪 这么松 |
[05:28] | Get in there man! | 把它修好 伙计! |
[05:34] | Aw come on dad. | 别这样 爸爸 |
[05:35] | No no. | 别这样 |
[05:36] | Gianni’s your fix-it guy now. | 吉阿尼现在是你的修理工了 |
[05:39] | Call him dad. | 叫他爸爸去吧 |
[05:44] | That’s not such a terrible offer. | 也不是很糟 |
[05:54] | – hey. – hey numchuks. | -回来啦 -恩啊 小傻瓜 |
[05:58] | – what’s up? my father come by at all? – not yet. | -怎么样 我爸爸来过吗 -没有 |
[06:01] | Four whole days and he’s still mad at us? | 都整整四天了 他还在生我们的气吗 |
[06:03] | Yup. | 没错 |
[06:04] | Can’t be doing my mother any good. | 我妈妈可惨了 |
[06:06] | Oh by the way you know how you told me | 对了 你还记得上次说过 |
[06:08] | That amy also wants some kitchen-renovation crap? | 艾米也想装修一下厨房吗? |
[06:11] | – yeah. – so I recommended gianni to her. | -记得 -所以我向他推荐吉阿尼 |
[06:14] | – but… – I know I know. | -但是… -我明白 |
[06:15] | Robert’s going to get all weirded out | 罗伯特可能会觉得不舒服 |
[06:17] | Because amy and gianni dated once or twice | 因为艾米和吉阿尼以前约会过 |
[06:19] | But… he’s got to get over it. | 但他可以克服这个问题的 |
[06:21] | He’s such a dope. | 他是个傻子 |
[06:24] | You know… | 你知道吗… |
[06:26] | I’m not sure that… | 我也不是很确定… |
[06:28] | That’s the only reason I wouldn’t exactly… | 是不是因此我不想… |
[06:32] | Recommend gianni. | 推荐吉阿尼 |
[06:35] | what? | 怎么了 |
[06:39] | There’s certain things that gianni kind of… | 有些事上吉阿尼有点… |
[06:43] | I hate him. | 我恨他 |
[06:48] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[06:50] | Not as a person but… | 不是说他这个人 |
[06:52] | As a person in my house. | 而是讨厌他在我们家 |
[06:55] | What are you saying? | 你说什么啊 |
[06:56] | He’s not doing a good job? | 他工作做的不好吗 |
[06:57] | I’m saying he stinks. | 他太臭了 |
[07:00] | Like he smells? | 他身上有股臭味? |
[07:02] | No he stinks at his job. | 不是 他的工作干的太臭了 |
[07:04] | And by the way he does smell a little. | 说起来 身上也有点味道 |
[07:07] | Well that’s a manly smell | 那是男人味 |
[07:09] | You get from working with your body. | 一干活就会从体内散发出来 |
[07:11] | Okay? what do you want | 难道你想要 |
[07:12] | A contractor that smells like a cinnamon bun? | 一个有肉桂味的修理工吗 |
[07:17] | You know gianni should be done by now | 吉阿尼现在早该完工了 |
[07:19] | And he’s not because he’s lazy. | 但是他没有 因为他很懒 |
[07:21] | I mean half the time he’s on his phone | 一大半的时间他都在打电话 |
[07:23] | And he brings his own little tv and it plays all day. | 还带来了自己的小电视 全天都开着 |
[07:26] | Look at… you see that scuff mark on the floor? | 瞧 你看见地板上的磨痕了吗? |
[07:29] | He dragged the stove out | 他一边看”公道价格”节目 |
[07:30] | While he was watching “the price is right.” | 一边往外拽煤气灶 |
[07:33] | All right. so I’m sure if you told him | 如果你告诉吉阿尼 |
[07:35] | That you don’t like that game show… | 你不喜欢那个节目的话… |
[07:36] | It’s not about the show ray! | 不是节目的问题 雷! |
[07:40] | It’s been four days | 都四天了 |
[07:42] | And he said he would have it done in two tops. | 他之前说过两天内搞定 |
[07:44] | Okay so? so it’s two extra days. | 怎么? 只是多了两天而已 |
[07:47] | Yeah so I can’t use my kitchen | 因此我不能使用厨房了 |
[07:49] | Because I have no stove! | 因为没有煤气灶! |
[07:50] | Well okay but… | 好吧 但是… |
[07:52] | It’s not like van gogh lost his paintbrush. | 这可不像梵高丢了画笔那样 |
[08:01] | I didn’t mean it like that! | 我不是那个意思! |
[08:02] | I just… hey. | 我是… |
[08:04] | By the way you’re the one who picked gianni. | 话说回来 是你要吉阿尼做这个工作的 |
[08:05] | Yes I picked him and I made a mistake. | 是的 我承认我做错了 |
[08:08] | It won’t be the first time I picked the wrong guy. | 这可不是我头一次挑错人 |
[08:13] | Come on! he’s doing this as a favor and… | 拜托! 他只是来帮忙… |
[08:15] | Ray it’s not a favor if you’re paying the person. | 雷 如果你付了钱给他那就不叫帮忙 |
[08:18] | Look if he’s not done by tomorrow | 听着 如果明天他还修不好 |
[08:20] | I’m unpicking him. | 我就辞了他 |
[08:22] | What are you talking about? we can’t fire him. | 你说什么呢 我们不能炒了他 |
[08:25] | – no you’re firing him. – what?! | -不 是你去解雇他 -什么 |
[08:27] | Yeah ’cause he’s your friend. | 因为他是你的朋友 |
[08:29] | That’s right! so we can’t fire him. | 正因如此 我们才不能解雇他 |
[08:32] | We have to. | 必须 |
[08:33] | We have to let him go. | 我们必须让他走 |
[08:34] | Okay so if it’s “we “ | 如果说”我们” |
[08:36] | Then you need my say-so okay? | 那你也需要我的同意对吗? |
[08:38] | You need my say-so if it’s “we.” | 这是两个人的事因此也需要我说同意 |
[08:41] | My say-so! | 我得同意! |
[08:45] | I don’t need your say-so. | 我不需要你的同意 |
[08:48] | Yes you do so! | 你需要 |
[08:49] | You do so need my say-so! | 你需要我的同意才行! |
[08:53] | Let him go. | 让他走 |
[08:55] | Maybe I’ll let somebody else go. | 也许该让另一个人走 |
[08:57] | What? | 什么 |
[08:59] | I said maybe nothing! | 没什么! |
[09:08] | – hey deb. – hey gianni. | -你好 小黛 -你好 吉阿尼 |
[09:10] | Hey hey! | 你好 你好 |
[09:12] | Hey hey hey! | 你好 你好 你好 |
[09:15] | Hey man what’s up? | 伙计 什么事 |
[09:18] | Yeah. how’s it goin’ | 近来可好 |
[09:20] | I’m good. | 我很好 |
[09:21] | What’s your problem? | 有什么事吗 |
[09:23] | No problem no. | 没事 |
[09:24] | Quite the opposite. just psyched man. | 恰恰相反 我现在很兴奋 |
[09:26] | Get to hang out while you work and debra stays in there. | 想出去走走 你干活时黛布拉就在那儿 |
[09:29] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:31] | Listen good news. | 有好东西 |
[09:32] | – what? – it’s here. | -什么 -在这儿呢 |
[09:36] | Wow look at this! | 瞧瞧看! |
[09:38] | There you go! | 闪亮登场! |
[09:39] | Yeah that is a beauty! | 真漂亮! |
[09:41] | – I love that. – it’s here. | 我喜欢 |
[09:42] | I ended up ordering through a different guy | 我从另外一个人那里订来的 |
[09:44] | So it took a little longer. | 虽然时间久了一些 |
[09:45] | But you saved some green. | 但给你省了不少钱 |
[09:47] | Oh. took a little longer… | 虽然时间长… |
[09:49] | But saved some green. | 但省了钱 |
[09:52] | What do you think debra? you like it? | 你觉得如何 黛布拉 喜欢吗 |
[09:54] | It’s great gianni. thanks. | 很棒 吉阿尼 谢谢你 |
[09:56] | I can’t believe today’s the day I actually get to use it. | 不敢相信今天就能使用了 |
[10:01] | Yeah. this is great man. | 很棒 伙计 |
[10:03] | So what do you say? let’s hook this bad boy up. | 我们先把这东西装上吧 |
[10:05] | Yeah. hey you hungry? | 你饿吗? |
[10:08] | Cause I can go for a sandwich. | 我想出去吃个三明治 |
[10:19] | Yeah. me too me too. | 我也有点饿 |
[10:21] | You know what might be a better idea? | 还是先把 |
[10:23] | Maybe to put the stove in first. | 煤气灶装上吧 |
[10:25] | You know ’cause I’m just | 我实在太想 |
[10:27] | So damn excited to get this bad boy hooked up. | 把这玩意儿装上了 |
[10:29] | So why don’t we just put this in? | 干嘛不先把煤气灶装上呢 |
[10:31] | And then I’ll make you a steak | 这样我可以帮你烤块牛排 |
[10:32] | A nice hot stove steak. | 香喷喷 热乎乎的烤牛排 |
[10:35] | Stove steak? | 你会做烤牛排? |
[10:36] | Yeah. what you don’t believe me? | 你不相信我的手艺吗 |
[10:38] | You put the stove in and I’ll show you. | 你把煤气灶装好 我就做给你看 |
[10:45] | Put the stove in. | 把煤气灶装上 |
[10:49] | All right! | 好吧! |
[10:51] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[10:52] | All right here we go. | 那就开工吧 |
[11:39] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:41] | What? | 什么 |
[11:42] | You’ve got a little space problem. | 在尺寸上有些问题 |
[11:45] | What do you mean? you measured it right? | 什么意思 你之前测量过不是吗 |
[11:48] | Yeah. it’s just a little too tight. | 是啊 现在看来有点挤 |
[11:51] | I’m going to have to order new cabinets. | 我想该订一个新柜子 |
[11:52] | Probably get them here sometime next week. | 估计下个星期就能送到 |
[11:54] | Next week?! | 下个星期?! |
[11:55] | Wait wait wait! I’m sure it’ll fit. | 别急 我觉得一定能放进去的 |
[11:58] | Maybe we’ve just got to wiggle it a little. | 也许稍微转下就能进去了 |
[12:00] | Grab that side we’ll wiggle it. | 你抓住那头一起推 |
[12:01] | Ray you can’t wiggle… | 雷 你不能硬把它弄进去 |
[12:02] | Let’s just try! grab that side. | 试一下! 抓住那头 |
[12:04] | Look I said I’ll take care of it next week. | 我说过下周会弄好的 |
[12:07] | There’s not going to be… | 不会有… |
[12:08] | No no no. | 不不不 |
[12:09] | This is going to fit in. | 能放进去的 |
[12:11] | You’ve just got to… | 只要… |
[12:12] | You’ve got to… get it… here. | 你只要把它… |
[12:23] | Oh my god! you hurt your back! | 天哪! 你的背受伤了 |
[12:25] | Let me see. | 让我看看 |
[12:28] | How are you feeling? | 感觉如何? |
[12:30] | Doctor said I’ve got to just stay in bed a couple days. | 医生要我在床上休息几天 |
[12:33] | Good. we’re really going to clean up on this lawsuit. | 好极了 这场官司打定了 |
[12:36] | Dad I told you | 爸爸 我都说过了 |
[12:38] | It’s not gianni’s fault. | 这不是吉阿尼的错 |
[12:39] | Hey we’re going to win this case. | 这场官司我们赢定了 |
[12:41] | I want a camaro. | 我想要辆雪弗兰 |
[12:44] | Hush up. | 住嘴 |
[12:46] | Sweetie | 亲爱的 |
[12:47] | You should know by now | 你现在应该清楚 |
[12:49] | You’re not a man who can lift things. | 自己不是那种能干重活的男人 |
[12:54] | Hi! | 你好! |
[12:55] | Hi. | 你好! |
[12:56] | Hi ray. | 你好 雷 |
[12:57] | We just wanted to stop by and say hi. | 我们想过来打个招呼 |
[13:01] | – and some other things. – robert. | -再说点其它事 -罗伯特 |
[13:03] | What were you thinking when you recommended gianni? | 你请吉阿尼过来时是怎么想的 |
[13:05] | He ripped out our sink and hasn’t come back. | 他弄坏了我们的水池就不见人影了 |
[13:07] | I’m washing plates in the bathtub. | 我现在只能在浴缸里洗碗 |
[13:10] | Good ’cause now you know what a bathtub looks like. | 不错 至少你知道浴缸长什么样了 |
[13:18] | Ow… it hurts when I laugh. | 我一笑背就会痛 |
[13:20] | Oh really? | 真的吗 |
[13:23] | Hurts when you laugh huh? | 一笑就会痛对吗 |
[13:30] | What are you doin’ | 你在干什么 |
[13:32] | Seriously man. | 说真的 伙计 |
[13:35] | Stop it. | 别这样 |
[13:36] | Don’t make me laugh. | 别逗我笑 |
[13:38] | Who’s making anybody laugh? | 谁逗人笑了 |
[13:41] | I mean it. | 我是认真的 |
[13:42] | Just stop it! | 别这样! |
[13:43] | Stop it! | 别这样! |
[13:47] | I’m not doing anything. | 我什么都没做 |
[13:51] | Get your face away from your brother! | 别盯着你弟弟! |
[13:55] | That’s for recommending gianni! | 谁让你去雇吉阿尼的啊! |
[13:57] | Hey lunkhead | 笨蛋 |
[13:58] | It’s your fault for hiring that clown when you already got me! | 谁让你去请那个小丑而不来找我! |
[14:00] | I thought he was a professional. | 我以为他很专业 |
[14:02] | He stinks! | 他糟透了! |
[14:03] | Look at my little crippled boy! | 瞧瞧我这残废的儿子! |
[14:08] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[14:09] | He’s pathetic. look at him! | 他多可怜 看看他! |
[14:11] | That gianni’s a butcher! | 那个吉阿尼是罪魁祸首! |
[14:13] | I’m getting me a camaro! | 我要给自己赢一辆雪弗兰 |
[14:17] | What’s worse ray knew gianni stinks | 更糟的是 雷一开始就知道乔尼技术很臭 |
[14:19] | But he chose to keep it a secret because they’re friends. | 但一直保持沉默 就因为他们是朋友 |
[14:22] | Gianni doesn’t stink. | 吉阿尼并不那么臭 |
[14:23] | No? hmm that’s interesting | 不是吗 真有意思 |
[14:25] | Because I think the very definition | 因为我觉得 |
[14:27] | Of a person who starts a job | 如果一个人做事 |
[14:29] | And doesn’t finish it | 有始无终 |
[14:30] | Is stink… y. | 那就是臭 |
[14:33] | Stinky. | 臭到家了 |
[14:38] | I know you’re upset with gianni… | 我知道你很生吉阿尼的气 |
[14:39] | Do you still have a thing for him? | 你是不是还喜欢他? |
[14:41] | Is that what you’re saying? | 你是这个意思对吧? |
[14:44] | No! | 不! |
[14:45] | Robert we only went out for two weeks! | 罗伯特 我只和他约会过两个星期! |
[14:48] | Oh so now it’s two weeks? | 怎么 现在又变成两个星期了? |
[14:50] | Hey. how’s the world’s strongest moron? | 世上最强壮的白痴怎样了 |
[14:56] | I’m sorry I didn’t know you were having a viewing. | 抱歉 我不知道你们来这儿看他 |
[15:08] | Hello gianni. | 你好 吉阿尼 |
[15:12] | Hi gianni. | 你好 吉阿尼 |
[15:14] | We were just going. | 我们准备走了 |
[15:16] | Hope you feel better ray. | 祝你早日康复 雷 |
[15:20] | Robert good news. I spoke to the sink people. | 罗伯特 好消息 我和卖水池的人通过话 |
[15:22] | They said even though it’s on back order | 他们说现在还没有发货 |
[15:24] | You should have it by the end of the month. | 但月底就能收到了 |
[15:26] | – end of the month?! – come on robert. | -月底? -走吧 罗伯特 |
[15:28] | I just want to talk to him! | 我要和他谈谈! |
[15:29] | No robert! | 不用了 罗伯特! |
[15:31] | Because he’s your boyfriend! | 因为他是你的男朋友! |
[15:34] | Come on frank. | 走吧 弗兰克 |
[15:35] | Raymond needs to rest. | 雷蒙德需要休息 |
[15:37] | And gianni don’t stay too long. | 吉阿尼别待太久了 |
[15:39] | You got it mrs. b. | 明白 B夫人 |
[15:40] | Hey mr. b. | 你好 B先生 |
[15:41] | See you in court. | 法庭上见 |
[15:44] | Is he still mad about me doing the kitchen? | 他还在为我修理厨房的事生气吗 |
[15:47] | Oh… he’s still mad society makes him wear pants. | 他讨厌社会让他穿裤子 |
[15:53] | Anyway I just came up to tell you I’m all done. | 我来告诉你一切都弄好了 |
[15:55] | I fixed up the old stove and put it back in like debra asked. | 我把就煤气灶修好按照黛布拉的要求放好了 |
[15:58] | Oh thanks. | 谢谢 |
[15:59] | All right listen I’m gonna go. | 听着 我要走了 |
[16:01] | Here’s this. I’ll let you rest. | 账单给你 好好休息吧 |
[16:03] | Get to it whenever you can. | 有时间再去把费用交了 |
[16:06] | $2 000? | 2000元? |
[16:07] | Yeah it’s a little more than I said | 比我之前的预算要多一点 |
[16:09] | Just ’cause of all the extra work. | 因为一些额外的工作 |
[16:11] | Extra work? | 额外的工作? |
[16:13] | Yeah taking the new stove back putting the old one in | 把新煤气灶退回去 把旧煤气灶搬进去 |
[16:16] | Cause your wife changed her mind. | 因为你太太改主意了 |
[16:17] | By the way I see what you mean about her. | 我总算体会到你平时说她样子了 |
[16:21] | What? | 什么 |
[16:22] | It’s just like you say… | 就像你说的… |
[16:25] | I’m trying to work she interrupts every five minutes | 我那么努力的工作 他每隔五分钟就要打断我一次 |
[16:28] | To tell me to turn down my tv. | 让我关掉电视机 |
[16:32] | Listen… | 听着… |
[16:41] | Originally wasn’t this gonna be $1 500 | 刚开始不是包括新煤气灶在内 |
[16:44] | And that included a new stove? | 一共1500元吗? |
[16:47] | Well yeah. | 是啊 |
[16:49] | But like I said your wife changed her mind. | 但就像我所说的 你太太变主意了 |
[16:53] | I know. | 我知道 |
[16:55] | But that’s ’cause the stove didn’t fit. | 那是因为新煤气灶放不进去 |
[17:00] | I know. | 我明白 |
[17:02] | But I was gonna take care of it. | 但我说过会想办法的 |
[17:07] | I know. | 我知道 |
[17:11] | But you said you couldn’t get to it | 但你说下个星期 |
[17:13] | Till next week. | 才能弄好 |
[17:17] | I know but… | 我明白 但是… |
[17:20] | So what? | 那你什么意思? |
[17:23] | So… we shouldn’t have to pay for something | 我们不能为没有完成的事情 |
[17:26] | That wouldn’t have happened | 去付钱 |
[17:28] | If you had measured the cabinets right in the first place | 如果你刚开始就量好了柜子尺寸 |
[17:31] | – instead of… – wait a minute. | -而不是… -等一下 |
[17:33] | You think this is my fault? | 你说这是我的错? |
[17:34] | It is your fault | 就是你的错 |
[17:36] | And I’m not paying for this bill. | 我才不会付钱呢 |
[17:38] | Uh yeah you are. | 你得付 |
[17:40] | You’re charging me 2 000 bucks | 你要我花2000元 |
[17:42] | And I got the same exact kitchen that I had before! | 换来和之前一样的厨房! |
[17:44] | This bill is for my time. | 这钱是给我的工时费 |
[17:46] | I was here six days. | 我在这儿待了六天 |
[17:48] | Six days watching “come on dow…” | 六天都在看电视 |
[17:52] | Six days having to deal with your whole family. | 我不得不和你家人打了六天的交道 |
[17:55] | Hey don’t you say anything about my family. | 不准你评论我的家人 |
[17:57] | My family is totally great! | 我家人好极了! |
[18:01] | You wouldn’t pull this with someone who wasn’t your friend. | 就算不是朋友也不能这样 |
[18:04] | That’s right you’re my friend. | 没错 你是我的朋友 |
[18:06] | You’re not supposed to screw me… ow! | 就不应该敲我一笔 |
[18:07] | Screw you? | 敲你一笔? |
[18:09] | You’re lucky your ass is in a sling… | 你不能动弹算你走运 |
[18:10] | Or what? you’ start a fight with me | 怎么样 你想和我打一架 |
[18:12] | And then not finish the job? | 然后丢下烂摊子走人吗 |
[18:17] | You know what’s incredible? | 说了你也不行 |
[18:18] | I gave you a break. | 我已经给了你优惠 |
[18:19] | Cause that bill should be 3 000! | 原价是3000块呢! |
[18:21] | Yeah? well… | 是吗 |
[18:22] | You know how much it is now? | 知道现在多少钱吗? |
[18:25] | That’s it. | 你行! |
[18:26] | Don’t ever call me to do anything. | 以后别再找我了 |
[18:28] | Work golf nothin’ | 不管是工作还是打高尔夫 |
[18:29] | Good fine! fine. | 好 行! |
[18:30] | Debra’s right you do smell! | 黛布拉说的没错 你的确很臭! |
[18:35] | What do you mean I smell? | 你说我臭是什么意思 |
[18:38] | You do nothing | 你什么都不做 |
[18:40] | And yet somehow you work up a smell. | 但身上总是有股臭味 |
[18:42] | What?! | 什么 |
[18:44] | Hi gianni. | 你好 吉阿尼 |
[18:47] | Don’t worry. | 别担心了 |
[18:48] | You don’t have to smell me anymore. | 你不必再忍受我的臭味了 |
[18:55] | We still smell you | 我们还能闻到 |
[18:56] | We still smell you we can still smell you. | 我们还是能闻到 |
[18:59] | I still smell you. | 我还是能闻到 |
[19:03] | Why did you tell him I said that? | 干嘛把我说的告诉他 |
[19:05] | Because it’s true. | 事实如此 |
[19:08] | Look at that bill. | 瞧瞧账单吧 |
[19:12] | What?! | 什么 |
[19:13] | That’s right… what. | 说的没错 什么啊这是 |
[19:14] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[19:15] | When he pulled out that little tv | 当他拿出那个小电视 |
[19:17] | And I started hearing “the price is right” song | 我就听见他一直在唱”公平价格”的歌 |
[19:19] | And him guessing prices and always over… | 他在猜价钱 还老在猜 |
[19:27] | You should never hire a friend. | 你不应该找朋友来干这活 |
[19:30] | Yeah well don’t worry. | 是啊 但没事了 |
[19:32] | He’s not my friend anymore. | 他不再是我朋友了 |
[19:39] | Easy easy. | 没事的 |
[19:43] | I’m sorry ray. | 很抱歉 雷 |
[19:46] | No I mean it’s just… | 这真是… |
[19:49] | Iook whatever. | 算了 无所谓了 |
[19:57] | I’m sure you’ll work it out with him. | 你和他定会和好如初的 |
[19:59] | Yeah we’ll see. | 也许吧 |
[20:03] | I’m still your friend. | 我还是你的朋友 |
[20:06] | You’re a girl. | 你是女的 |
[20:17] | You know I guess uh… | 我想… |
[20:19] | I’m gonna be out of commission for a while. | 最近这段时间我可能有点力不从心了 |
[20:23] | Don’t worry. | 没事儿 |
[20:24] | It’s not like van gogh lost his paintbrush. | 这又不像梵高丢了他的画笔 |
[20:41] | Hey. | 你好 |
[20:43] | Hey. | 好啊 |
[20:49] | Listen… | 听着 |
[20:51] | I just wanted to stop by cause uh… i… | 我之所以想停下来瞧瞧是因为… |
[20:55] | Look… uh it’s okay. | 我没事 |
[20:58] | No ’cause I r… | 不 是因为… |
[20:59] | No you don’t gotta… | 你没必要… |
[21:00] | – yeah but l… – just forget about it. | -但是我… -过去的都忘了吧 |
[21:02] | – okay but I really… – I know. shut up. | -但我真的是… -我明白 闭嘴吧 |
[21:09] | Game’s on. | 比赛开始了 |
[21:10] | Cool. | 酷 |
[21:16] | Any score big nose? | 进球了吗 大鼻子? |
[21:19] | Not yet… | 还没呢 |
[21:21] | Ass nose. | 臭鼻子 |
[21:27] | That’s right. | 不错 |
[21:33] | Hey by the way | 还有 |
[21:34] | About the bill… | 关于那张账单… |
[21:35] | Don’t worry about it. | 别担心了 |
[21:36] | No no. I’m gonna pay it. | 我不准备付钱 |
[21:38] | Hey don’t worry about it. | 别担心 |
[21:40] | – well what about your time? – it’s fine. | -那你付出的工时怎么办 -没事 |
[21:42] | I’m making it up on a couple other jobs. | 我用其他工作补回来 |
[21:44] | – ray I wanna talk to you. – gotta go! | -雷 我想和你谈谈 -先闪了! |
[21:49] | You’re next! | 下一个就轮到你! |