时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | All right guys let’s play. | 好了 伙计们 我们一起来玩吧 |
[00:04] | Come on Ray. turn off the tv. | 雷 快关了电视吧 |
[00:08] | This is what you do now huh? you play board games? | 这就是你现在要做的? 下棋? |
[00:10] | I just like games ’cause it’s something we can all do together. | 我喜欢游戏因为每个人都能一起参与其中 |
[00:14] | Oh yeah absolutely… family fun. | 是的 的确如此 享受家庭的乐趣 |
[00:16] | Come on let me kick your ass. | 快点 让我把你杀个片甲不留 |
[00:20] | Marie come back here. | 玛丽 快回来 |
[00:22] | Your father is impossible. | 你们的父亲简直不可理喻 |
[00:24] | You know I don’t like my orange juice with pulp. | 你知道我是要喝不带果肉的橙汁的 |
[00:29] | It says right here “no pulp.” | 这儿写了 “不含果肉” |
[00:33] | You and that are liars. | 你和这上面都是骗人的 |
[00:38] | I’ll give you both $100 000 if you go home right now. | 如果你们俩现在马上回家 我会给你们每人10万 |
[00:44] | The caribou lodge is closed today | 驯鹿俱乐部今天没开门营业 |
[00:45] | So he’s hanging around the house | 他就在家到处转 |
[00:47] | And he’s making me miserable. | 弄得我心烦意乱的 |
[00:49] | You ain’t doin’ that much for me either. | 你也没比我好多少 |
[00:52] | What do you mean the lodge is closed? | 你说俱乐部关张了是什么意思? |
[00:54] | We’re having some financial trouble | 由于最近人头减少 |
[00:56] | Due to a recent thinning of the herd. | 我们遇到了点经济上的困难 |
[00:59] | “thinning of the herd”? | “人头减少”? |
[01:01] | The old men are dying. | 老家伙都死了 |
[01:05] | Yeah we’re down to four days a week now. | 是的 我们现在一星期只营业四天 |
[01:07] | If things keep goin’ this way we may have to close altogether. | -如果继续这样的话 我们可能就要关门停业了 -上帝啊 |
[01:13] | You guys need some new blood? | 你是说你们需要些新鲜血液? |
[01:16] | Blood hips hair… whatever you got. | 血液 屁股 头发…不论你有什么 |
[01:20] | You know Frank | 弗兰克 你知道的 |
[01:22] | I know that up till now | 就我所知 |
[01:24] | The lodge has been a men’s club | 俱乐部到目前为止都是男人的 |
[01:26] | But if you were to consider… | 但是如果你可以考虑下… |
[01:28] | For… get… it! | 不…可…能 |
[01:33] | You know what they did at my parents’ country club? | 你知道我父母在他们的乡间俱乐部里干了什么吗 |
[01:35] | I don’t think anybody wants to hear | 亲爱的 我觉得 |
[01:37] | A fancy country-club story right now dear. | 现在没有人想听一个花哨的乡村俱乐部故事 |
[01:41] | It’s not a fancy country… | 那不是什么花哨的乡村… |
[01:45] | You know what they did? | 你知道他们怎么做的吗 |
[01:48] | – they had special recruiting events. – what do you mean? | -他们举办一些特别的招募活动 -什么意思? |
[01:52] | Recruiting events to attract new members. | 举办招募活动来吸引新的成员加入 |
[01:55] | They had a wine tasting a casino night a luau. | 他们那有品酒 赌博之夜 夏威夷式的晚会 |
[01:58] | Or you could raid a nursing home. | 你或许还可以抢一个护士回家 |
[02:08] | Since this is a men’s club | 由于这是一个男人的俱乐部 |
[02:10] | You could have a manly football-watching | 你们可以举办一些更适合男人参加的活动 |
[02:14] | Meat-eating party. | 观看橄榄球比赛 吃肉聚会 |
[02:16] | I like football. | 我喜欢橄榄球 |
[02:20] | I love meat. | 我喜欢吃肉 |
[02:21] | – but we can’t. – why not? | -但是我们不能 -为什么不能呢 |
[02:24] | O’neal used to handle all that party crap | 过去都是由奥尼尔来负责聚会这档子事 |
[02:28] | And he was part of the thinning. | 但他也已经死了 |
[02:31] | You could do this Frank. | 弗兰克 你是可以做到的 |
[02:33] | All it is is a party | 只是一个聚会 |
[02:35] | And then some follow-up phone calls to the guests. | 事后你只要再给你的客人们打一些后续电话就行了 |
[02:37] | When I was in pr I did it all the time. | 当年我做公关的时候整天做这些 |
[02:40] | Maybe you could do it again. | 或许你可以再做一次 |
[02:42] | – me? – we’ll pay you. | -我? -我们会付钱给你 |
[02:44] | I’ll pay you. | 我也会付钱给你 |
[02:48] | She’s not gonna do that. | -她并不打算做 -很抱歉 |
[02:53] | I might wanna help them. | 我可能会帮他们 |
[02:55] | I have the time. | 我有时间 |
[02:56] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[02:58] | You’ve got plenty to do around here. | 你在这有很多事要做 |
[03:00] | I mean the place is all messy and… | 我是说这地方到处脏乱不堪 还有… |
[03:06] | Take it ma. | 妈妈 你来说 |
[03:09] | Debra is a wonderful housekeeper. | 黛布拉是一个很不错的女管家 |
[03:14] | Get to the lodge. | 去俱乐部干吧 |
[03:21] | Hey Debra’s here! | 嘿 黛布拉在这里 |
[03:25] | Thanks Garvin. how you boys doin’ | 加文 谢谢你 你们最近怎么样? |
[03:28] | We’re terrific. | 棒极了 |
[03:29] | How’s our favorite busy bee? | 我们大家的宝贝 忙碌的小蜜蜂过得怎么样啊… |
[03:31] | Great. I’ve got all your membership records together here. | 很好 我这儿有你们所有的会员记录 |
[03:34] | Tomorrow I’m gonna put them on the computer. | 我打算明天把它们都存在电脑上 |
[03:39] | Didn’t I tell you fellas? | 伙计们 难道我没给你说过吗 |
[03:41] | O’neal couldn’t do that even when he was alive. | 就算奥尼尔活着 他肯定也干不了这事 |
[03:44] | Debra you’ve been workin’ all week. | 黛布拉 你已经工作一星期了 |
[03:45] | Why don’t you punch out for the day? | 不如今天就先歇歇吧 |
[03:48] | Yeah. have a drink with us. | 对啊 和我们喝一杯 |
[03:49] | I’m buying. | 我买单 |
[03:50] | Stan’s buying. | 斯坦要买单 |
[03:52] | Wow Debra you’re here on a historic occasion. | 哇 黛布拉你现在正处于一个历史性的时刻 |
[03:56] | I’m not buyin’ for you. I’m buyin’ for Debra. | 我不给你买 我只给黛布拉买单 |
[03:59] | Come on Debra. | 来吧 黛布拉 |
[04:00] | Get over here to the watering hole. | 过来到这个小水潭这儿 |
[04:02] | Watering hole because we’re caribou. | 之所以叫小水潭 是因为我们是驯鹿 |
[04:06] | All right fellas. | 好的 伙计们 |
[04:08] | Hey you know what? | 嘿 你们知道吗 |
[04:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:11] | I’ve gotten a great response to the football party. | 关于举办观看橄榄球比赛的聚会反响很热烈 |
[04:13] | You must’ve put your picture on the invitation. | 你一定是在请帖上贴了你的照片 |
[04:16] | Aw Albert! | 噢 艾伯特 |
[04:19] | Hey Debra I was thinking | 嘿 黛布拉 我又想出了个主题 |
[04:22] | The caribou follies. | 驯鹿舞 |
[04:25] | Back in the service | 想当年当兵的时候 |
[04:27] | We used to put on shows you know | 我们常常有演出 |
[04:29] | Where we dress up like broads and dance around. | 我们打扮成女人跳舞 |
[04:32] | Some of us still do. | 我们中的某人至今仍会这样 |
[04:37] | Hey you know what? | 嘿 你们知道吗 |
[04:38] | We could do something like that | 我们还可以举办类似的活动 |
[04:39] | Without the dressing-up part. | 但是不要打扮成女人 |
[04:40] | If you guys want to have an event like that | 如果你们想举办那样的活动 |
[04:43] | We could do it right here. | 我们在这马上就可以举行 |
[04:45] | You already have a piano. | 你们已经有了钢琴 |
[04:47] | And we’ve got a piano player. | 并且还有钢琴家 |
[04:49] | Hey Hal saddle up. | 嘿 哈尔 弹起来吧 |
[04:51] | All our numbers are before your time Debra. | 黛布拉 我们所有人可都是比你早一个时代出生哦 |
[04:55] | Oh no I know this one. | 哦 不会吧 我知道这首曲子 |
[04:58] | Come here. listen. | 过来 听着 |
[05:09] | It’s like our own private Andrews sister! | 就好像是我们自己的安德鲁妹妹 |
[05:11] | Do some more. | 接着唱 |
[05:32] | Ray’s here! | 雷来了 |
[05:36] | – hi honey. – hey. | -嘿 亲爱的 -嘿 |
[05:38] | Hey! hi everybody. | 嘿 大家好 |
[05:39] | So how’s work goin’ | 工作怎么样 |
[05:43] | Fine. busy. | 很好 有点忙 |
[05:45] | What’s up? | 有什么事吗 |
[05:47] | No it’s just a bunch of those rsvp things you wanted | 没什么 这些是你要的请柬回复帖 |
[05:49] | – for the football thing. – oh thank you. | -关于观看橄榄球比赛的 -噢 谢谢 |
[05:51] | So uh you gonna come home soon? | 那么你还要等一下才回家? |
[05:54] | Yeah. I still have a few things left to do. | 是的 我还有些事要做 |
[06:00] | Do you know “chattanooga choo-choo”? | 你知道”恰塔努加啾啾”吗 |
[06:03] | That’s it! | 对了 |
[06:08] | So you’re almost done here though right? | 那么你在这的工作已经基本上做好了吧 是吧? |
[06:11] | Cause mom’s over | 因为妈妈已经做完家务了 |
[06:13] | And she’s talking to me a lot so… | 她就一直在和我说话 |
[06:16] | Maybe you could come home now? | 你现在或许可以回家了吗 |
[06:19] | Come on pal. give her a break. | 得了吧 伙计 让她喘口气吧 |
[06:23] | Raymond’s kind of a killjoy huh Frank? | 雷蒙德真是有点扫兴 是不是啊 弗兰克 |
[06:26] | Gets it from his mother. | 这点随他妈 |
[06:30] | I’m not a killjoy. | 我不是一个扫兴的人 |
[06:32] | I just don’t enjoy sing-alongs. | 我只是不喜欢一起跟着唱歌 |
[06:38] | I guess the jokes are from his mother too. | 我猜这个笑话也一定是从他母亲那继承得来的吧 |
[06:44] | All right. okay. | 好吧 |
[06:46] | Well have fun playing with your friends | 你在这和你的朋友们玩得开心点 |
[06:49] | And then I’ll just be home… waiting. | 我会在家一直等你 |
[06:54] | You know what Debra? | 黛布拉 知道吗 |
[06:55] | Your wife’s a nag. | 你老婆真是唠叨 |
[07:03] | Wow I’m tired. | 我好累 |
[07:05] | Yeah you must be yeah. | 是啊 你肯定会累 那是一定的 |
[07:08] | Next time you should tell the guys | 下一次 你最好告诉你的那些朋友 |
[07:10] | “go easy on the up-tempo numbers.” | “唱高音时放松点” |
[07:14] | Hey I worked hard today. | 我辛苦地工作了一整天 |
[07:16] | You just happened to come in | 你只是碰巧进来看到 |
[07:18] | When we were singing and drinking. | 我们在喝酒唱歌 |
[07:20] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[07:23] | It’s gotta be exhausting entertaining the troops… | 要把一群从内战时期来的家伙逗乐 |
[07:27] | From the civil war. | 的确够呛 |
[07:30] | You know Ray you were welcome to join us. | 雷 你知道 我们随时欢迎你加入我们 |
[07:33] | I was?! | 我可以吗 |
[07:36] | You mean I could have hung out with Max and Albert | 你是说我和麦克斯还有艾伯特一起闲逛 |
[07:38] | And rip van gassy? | 然后一起放屁? |
[07:44] | I like them | 我喜欢他们 |
[07:45] | And I like helping them out. | 而且我喜欢帮助他们 |
[07:48] | Why does this bother you so much? | 为什么你会这么烦这事 |
[07:50] | It doesn’t bother me. | 我没烦心 |
[07:52] | If that’s how you wanna enjoy your twilight years go ahead. | 如果你想继续享受你的”夕阳红” 请便吧 |
[07:56] | You are so immature. | 你真是太幼稚了 |
[07:58] | – you make fun of them for being old. – they made fun of me. | -你在取笑他们年纪大 -他们也取笑我来着 |
[08:01] | Yeah. I hope you’re as charming as they are when you’re their age. | 好的 我希望你在他们那个年纪也能像他们一样富有魅力 |
[08:04] | I can be that charming right now. | 我现在就能像那样有魅力 |
[08:18] | You know what Ray? | 雷 你知道吗 |
[08:19] | At least those guys are appreciative of what I do. | 至少那些老伙计们都十分欣赏我所做的 |
[08:22] | And I’ll tell ya | 我还想告诉你 |
[08:24] | It’s very nice | 当有人时不时地关注着自己 |
[08:25] | Having somebody be a little attentive once in a while. | 这种感觉还是不错的 |
[08:27] | – oh come on. – no! | -噢 得了吧 -不 |
[08:29] | I mean those guys compliment me on my ideas | 我是说他们对我的想法给予肯定 |
[08:32] | And tell me how great I’m doin’ | 并且告诉我所做的事是多么了不起 |
[08:34] | They’re completely grateful to have me around. | 对于我能在他们身边 他们充满感激 |
[08:36] | And you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[08:38] | I bet those gentlemen could teach you a thing or two. | 我敢肯定那些绅士定能教会你一些事 |
[08:40] | Like what how to wear my pants up high? | 比如呢 怎样把我的裤子穿得高一点? |
[08:42] | All right that’s enough jokes Ray. | 好了 雷 玩笑适可而止吧 |
[08:45] | Yeah. grow hair out of my ears. | 恩 长出满耳朵的耳毛 |
[08:48] | Enough Ray. | 雷 够了 |
[08:56] | Drive with my blinker on. | 开着转向指示灯开车前进 |
[08:58] | Ray! | 雷 |
[08:59] | Okay. sorry. | 好吧 对不起 |
[09:07] | – yell at a squirrel. – oh! | -对着松鼠大叫 -噢 |
[09:19] | Reuse a tea bag. | 用已经用过的茶袋 |
[09:31] | Listen uh… | 听我说 |
[09:33] | I just want you to know that uh… | 我只是想让你知道 |
[09:37] | I heard what you said last night | 我听了昨晚你所说的 |
[09:39] | About you know being appreciated | 你知道的 关于被别人欣赏 |
[09:41] | And I’m sorry… sorry for all the dumb jokes. | 我为我那些愚蠢的玩笑感到抱歉 |
[09:43] | I think it’s nice what you’re doing with the old guys. | 我觉得你现在对那些老人做的事很不错 |
[09:46] | Well thanks honey. | 噢 亲爱的 谢谢 |
[09:47] | That’s refreshing. | 你的话让我耳目一新 |
[09:49] | Okay I’m going to the lodge. | 好了 我要去俱乐部了 |
[09:54] | – now? – yeah. I’ve still got some work to do | -现在吗 -是的 我还有一些事要做 |
[09:56] | And the computer’s coming today. | 电脑今天就到了 |
[09:58] | Oh well you’ better get down there. | 哦 很好 你最好赶去那里 |
[10:00] | They’re probably sitting in front of it | 他们可能已经坐在前面 |
[10:02] | Waiting for “mannix” to come on. | 等待着”曼尼克斯”的到来 |
[10:05] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[10:07] | Sorry. it’s nice. it’s nice what you’re doing. | 对不起 这很不错 你所做的很棒 |
[10:10] | Okay. thanks. I’ll see you later. | 谢谢 过会儿见 |
[10:12] | Bye-bye. | 再见 |
[10:18] | Hello Raymond dear. | 亲爱的雷蒙德 |
[10:20] | Do you have a moment? | 你现在有空吗 |
[10:21] | Not really. I’m kind of swamped. | 没有 我现在忙着呢 |
[10:24] | This won’t take long. | 这不会耽误你太久的 |
[10:28] | Hello Raymond. | 你好 雷蒙德 |
[10:29] | Hi. hi Hilda. miss Pechi miss Lopman. | 你好 希尔达 派奇夫人 罗曼夫人 |
[10:32] | Hello Raymond. | 你好 雷蒙德 |
[10:33] | Is Debra home? | 黛布拉在家吗 |
[10:34] | I said I’ handle this Hilda. | 希尔达 我说过这事由我来处理 |
[10:37] | Raymond is Debra around? | 雷蒙德 黛布拉在吗 |
[10:39] | We need to talk with her. | 我们得和她谈谈 |
[10:41] | Actually she just went down to the lodge. | 事实上 她刚刚去俱乐部了 |
[10:45] | What? | 什么? |
[10:48] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了? |
[10:49] | I have to tell you | 我不得不告诉你 |
[10:51] | That we find this whole situation | 我们发现 |
[10:52] | A little troubling. | 整个形势有点不对劲 |
[10:54] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么啊 |
[10:56] | You were all for this situation. | 是你们促成局势形成的啊 |
[10:57] | Your wife is out of control. | 你妻子简直失去控制了 |
[11:02] | Hilda. | 希尔达 |
[11:04] | Raymond I think you should suggest to Debra | 雷蒙德 我觉得你可以建议下黛布拉 |
[11:07] | That she doesn’t need to go to the lodge anymore. | 她以后都不必去俱乐部了 |
[11:10] | What do you mean ma? | 妈妈 你在说什么呢 |
[11:11] | She’s doing great | 她做得很好 |
[11:12] | And the guys love her down there. | 那儿的所有人都喜欢她 |
[11:13] | Of course they do! | 他们当然喜欢她 |
[11:17] | There’s something quite inappropriate | 像她那样一个女孩 |
[11:19] | About a girl like her | 整天和一群男人混在一起 |
[11:21] | Parading around in front of a group of men. | 有点不合适 |
[11:26] | It’s shameful. | 这是可耻的 |
[11:29] | Hilda maybe you should wait in the car. | 希尔达 或许你可以在车里等我 |
[11:36] | Ma Debra likes her job | 妈妈 黛布拉喜欢她的工作 |
[11:38] | And she said it’s been good for her. | 她说这对她来说是有好处的 |
[11:40] | It’s not right. | 那是错的 |
[11:42] | Debra’s having an influence on the men. | 黛布拉影响着他们 |
[11:45] | Albert comes home and all I hear is | 艾伯特回到家后 就一直在说 |
[11:48] | “why can’t you fix yourself up like Debra?” | “为什么你不能打扮地像黛布拉一样呢?” |
[11:50] | I can’t compete with that. | 我根本没办法做到的 |
[11:52] | Debra’s under 60. | 黛布拉还不到60岁 |
[11:58] | That’s right. | 说的很对 |
[12:00] | Suddenly my Artie has all this pent-up energy. | 我们家的阿蒂那些被压抑的情感突然间就爆发了 |
[12:03] | Won’t leave me alone. | 他不会让我歇着 |
[12:04] | He’s pinching making kissing noises… | 他掐人 制造接吻的噪音 |
[12:06] | I can’t get mixed up in that nonsense. | 在那种噪音里 我一点也不习惯 |
[12:09] | Okay. all right. | 好的 很对 |
[12:11] | All right. | 很好 |
[12:12] | Raymond you know that I love Debra. | 雷蒙德 你知道我是爱黛布拉的 |
[12:14] | But I have to tell you | 但我不得不告诉你 |
[12:16] | Around men she has an air. | 在男人身边 她总是有着一种姿态 |
[12:20] | An air? | 一种姿态? |
[12:22] | You know… | 你知道的… |
[12:26] | All right! | 够了 |
[12:30] | First of all I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 首先 我不知道你在说什么 |
[12:33] | Second of all don’t do that. | 其次 不要做那种动作 |
[12:41] | Hey Ray. | 嘿 雷 |
[12:42] | Oh hey. | 嘿 |
[12:44] | Shouldn’t you be at the lodge with the rest of them? | 你难道不应该是在俱乐部里和他们待在一起的吗 |
[12:47] | What’s with you? | 你想说什么? |
[12:50] | Mom’s bridge club apparently is a little upset | 妈妈的桥牌俱乐部显然对黛布拉的工作 |
[12:52] | Over debra working for you guys. | 有些不满 |
[12:53] | She’s a floozy. | 她是个荡妇 |
[12:56] | Aw come on. | 噢 少来了 |
[12:57] | She just does some paperwork for us. | 她只是为我们做一些文书工作 |
[13:00] | She’s got my joe gobbling heart pills. | 她使得我的乔大量吞服治心脏病的药 |
[13:03] | Your husband’s gobbling heart pills | 你丈夫大量吞服那些药 |
[13:05] | Because he’s had a 50-year love affair with ham. | 是因为他和火腿之间有着长达50年的婚外情关系 |
[13:14] | So how come this week | 那么阿蒂在这个星期用掉了 |
[13:16] | Artie used up a full bottle of aqua velva? | 一整瓶阿夸维拉(须后水)又是怎么一回事呢 |
[13:19] | Because we couldn’t get him to use two bottles. | 因为我们没办法让他用掉两瓶 |
[13:24] | No offense but your husband has a problem. | 无心冒犯 但你的丈夫的确有问题 |
[13:26] | We can smell him underwater. | 我们在水底下就能闻到他了 |
[13:29] | – I smell a cover-up. – yes. | -我闻到的是打掩护 -我也是 |
[13:32] | You know what? | 你们知道吗 |
[13:33] | You ladies are outta your minds. | 你们有点不正常 |
[13:35] | Now I’m gonna watch the football game with my pants off. | 现在我要松开我的裤子看橄榄球比赛了 |
[13:39] | Let’s go let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[13:41] | Raymond Raymond. | 雷蒙德 雷蒙德 |
[13:45] | Raymond. | 雷蒙德 |
[13:47] | Please just keep an eye on Debra will you? | 请留意一下黛布拉好吗 |
[13:49] | I will ma. | 我会的 妈妈 |
[13:50] | And Frank I just want to say… | 弗兰克 我只是想说 |
[13:52] | I’m about to start scratching. | 我要开始搔痒了 |
[14:00] | Oh! thanks dad. | 哦 谢谢你 爸爸 |
[14:02] | I was never so happy to see you open your pants. | 我从来没有这么高兴地看到你脱掉了你的裤子 |
[14:05] | All right they’re gone. listen. | 她们现在走了 很好 听我说 |
[14:07] | You gotta make Debra quit. | 你要让黛布拉辞职 |
[14:10] | What? | 什么? |
[14:11] | Get her outta there. | 让她别再去那了 |
[14:12] | What are you talkin’ about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[14:13] | You just said everything was fine. | 你刚才说一切都很好的 |
[14:15] | I lied. | 我骗人的 |
[14:17] | The guys at the lodge are… | 在俱乐部的那些家伙 |
[14:22] | Ogling your woman. | 整天都色眯眯地盯着你的妻子 |
[14:25] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[14:26] | Is Debra really flirting with them? | 难道黛布拉真的和他们调情? |
[14:28] | No no it’s not her. | 不 不 不是她 |
[14:30] | It’s the guys. | 是那些家伙 |
[14:31] | They stare at her | 他们盯着她看 |
[14:33] | And then they exchange looks with each other. | 然后互递眼色 |
[14:35] | And then when she leaves the room | 然后当她离开时 |
[14:37] | Well let’s just say there’s been some… | 这么说吧 |
[14:41] | Commentary. | 他们就会在那讨论 |
[14:44] | Oh my god! | 噢 天啊 |
[14:46] | I know. | 我知道的 |
[14:48] | I hate hearing those things. | 我真是讨厌听到这些事 |
[14:50] | Debra’s like a daughter to me. | 黛布拉就像是我的女儿 |
[14:52] | And yet these men are my brothers. | 可那些家伙是我的兄弟 |
[14:55] | It’s a pickle I tell you! | 我跟你说 这真是左右为难啊 |
[14:59] | What do they say? | 他们说什么了? |
[15:01] | You don’t need to know. | 你没必要知道 |
[15:02] | Just get her outta there. | 你只要让她离开那就行了 |
[15:05] | Wait wait. what do they say? | 等等 他们说什么了 |
[15:07] | I’m not allowed don’t you get it? | 你还不明白吗 我不可以告诉你 |
[15:09] | I’m not supposed to tell you what goes on at the lodge. | 我不会告诉你在俱乐部发生了什么 |
[15:12] | It’s the code of the caribou. | 这是驯鹿的规矩 |
[15:17] | All right. look you’re nuts. | 好吧 你是个混蛋 |
[15:19] | The whole thing’s probably blown way out of proportion. | 这整件事已经完全失去控制了 |
[15:29] | Certain things about her | 关于她的一些事 |
[15:32] | Have been mentioned. | 已经被提到了 |
[15:35] | Like what? | 比如? |
[15:39] | Her ankles… | 她的脚踝… |
[15:44] | Her gams… | 她的下肢… |
[15:46] | That’s legs. | 就是她的腿 |
[15:52] | Her uh… | 她的… |
[15:59] | Derriere. | 臀部 |
[16:02] | What?! | 什么? |
[16:04] | Don’t make me go higher. | 别让我再说了 |
[16:09] | What the hell goes on down there? | 他妈的在那到底都发生了什么? |
[16:14] | Son it’s… | 儿子… |
[16:16] | It’s time you knew something | 该是你了解驯鹿的时间了 |
[16:19] | They’re pigs. | 他们是猪 |
[16:24] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[16:25] | I’m going down to the lodge okay? | 我去俱乐部 怎么样? |
[16:26] | I’m gonna talk to your friends. | 我准备去和你那些朋友谈谈 |
[16:27] | You didn’t hear this from me. | 你不是从我这儿听到的 |
[16:30] | You didn’t hear this from me! | 我什么也没说 |
[16:32] | I’ll lose my antlers! | 我会丢掉我的鹿角的 |
[16:36] | So I have all the rsvps for the football party on here. | 我这儿有所有这次橄榄球聚会的请柬回复帖 |
[16:39] | And then if you drag this file over here | 然后就是 如果你们把这个文件从这里拖过来 |
[16:41] | And open it here’s the follies. | 打开 就是舞会的了 |
[16:42] | Hey that reminds me… | 嘿 这倒提醒了我 |
[16:44] | We were workin’ on a new song | 我们正在写一首新歌 |
[16:46] | And we were thinking we’ like you to sing it. | 我们想让你来唱 |
[16:49] | – who me? – yeah! | -谁? 我? -对啊 |
[16:52] | I mean I guess I could if you need performers. | 我想说 如果你们需要表演者的话 我觉得我可以胜任 |
[16:56] | Come over here to the piano Debra. | 黛布拉 到钢琴这边来 |
[16:58] | Let’s give it a whirl. | 让我们来试一下 |
[17:00] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:01] | Hal a little “put the blame on mame.” | 哈尔 弹一小段”全都怪我” |
[17:14] | Hey wait! | 等一下 |
[17:16] | You know what would be fun? | 你知道怎样会更有趣吗 |
[17:17] | Get on top of the piano where everybody can see you. | 坐到钢琴上让每个人都能看到你 |
[17:22] | Hurry up. | 快点吧 |
[17:33] | All right that’s enough! | 好了 够了 |
[17:38] | Hey Ray’s here! ha ha ha! | 嘿 雷来了 |
[17:40] | Shut up Garvin! | 闭嘴吧 加文 |
[17:43] | Ray what’s goin’ on? | 雷 怎么了 |
[17:45] | It’s all right Debra. you can come down now. | 没什么事 黛布拉 你现在可以下来了 |
[17:47] | Hey we’re in the middle of a rehearsal here. | 我们正彩排到一半呢 |
[17:50] | Yeah well the show’s over Max. | 那么 表演结束了 麦克斯 |
[17:55] | Debra come down. | 黛布拉 下来 |
[17:57] | I have something urgent. | 我有急事 |
[17:58] | It’s an important thing to tell you. | 有重要的事跟你说 |
[18:01] | – okay. – here you go. | -好的 -从这儿下来 |
[18:02] | Hey hey no touchin’ | 喂 喂 不许碰她 |
[18:03] | Ray stop! | 雷 停一下 |
[18:06] | What is wrong with you? | 你怎么了? |
[18:07] | They’re just being nice. | 他们人都很好 |
[18:08] | No no. | 不 不是的 |
[18:10] | I know you think because they’re old | 我知道因为他们都是老人 |
[18:11] | They’re all cute and sweet and grandpa-y. | 所以你觉得他们可爱 善良 像爷爷一般 |
[18:14] | They’re not… they’re dirty filthy men. | 但他们不是…他们肮脏 丑恶 |
[18:16] | Ray! | 雷 |
[18:17] | If he calls me old again | 如果他再叫我老人 |
[18:19] | I’ll put him right on his ass! | 我就打他屁股 |
[18:23] | I’m sorry Garvin. | 对不起 加文 |
[18:24] | Ray maybe you should go. | 雷 你或许可以走了 |
[18:27] | I apologize guys. | 我向大家道歉了 |
[18:28] | No no. they should be apologizing to you. | 不 不 他们应该向你道歉 |
[18:30] | What for? | 为什么? |
[18:31] | Let me tell you something | 让我来给你说说你这些富有魅力的绅士的事吧 |
[18:34] | They’re animals. | 他们都是畜生 |
[18:36] | The minute you turn your back on ’em | 你转过身的那一刻 |
[18:37] | They’re talking about your derriere. | 他们就在谈论你的臀部 |
[18:39] | That’s right. | 这是真的 |
[18:41] | And points north. | 还指点着你的上面 |
[18:49] | That’s not true. | 那不是真的 |
[18:52] | You guys wouldn’t talk like that | 你们不会这样议论我的 |
[18:54] | About me would you? | 是吧? |
[19:00] | Max? | 麦克斯? |
[19:02] | I just wanted to learn the computer. | 我只是想学计算机 |
[19:08] | Oh yeah come on. | 得了吧 |
[19:10] | You mean to tell me that you all haven’t been saying things about her? | 你们的意思是你们都从来没有那样议论过他? |
[19:13] | I certainly have not. | 我当然没有 |
[19:15] | I happen to be madly in love with my wife. | 我疯狂地爱着我的妻子 |
[19:18] | And I’m engaged. | 我订婚了 |
[19:23] | Hey Ray. | 嘿 雷 |
[19:24] | I think you’re way outta line here. | 我觉得你有点过分了 |
[19:27] | Where did you get all this stuff about us? | 你在哪听到这些关于我们的事的? |
[19:32] | From me! | 从我这儿 |
[19:34] | Frank? | 弗兰克? |
[19:40] | You broke the code! | 你破坏了规矩 |
[19:43] | I don’t care! | 我不在乎 |
[19:44] | The one time we have a nice lady work here | 唯一一次有位漂亮的女士在这工作 |
[19:47] | You guys have to act like idiots. | 而你们却像白痴一样 |
[19:49] | I’m like her father. | 我就像她的父亲 |
[19:51] | This isn’t just some loose broad. | 她可不是什么荡妇 |
[19:56] | Thank you Frank. | 谢谢你 弗兰克 |
[19:59] | Come on let’s go. let’s get outta here. | 来吧 我们走吧 让我们离开这里 |
[20:03] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[20:04] | I don’t need you two guys to rescue me. | 我不需要你们两个解救我 |
[20:07] | I’m perfectly capable of handling this on my own. | 我可以自己很好地解决这件事 |
[20:16] | I thought you were gentlemen. | 我以为你们是绅士 |
[20:18] | I thought you appreciated the work I was doing here. | 我以为你们欣赏我在这儿做的工作 |
[20:22] | And I thought men of your generation | 并且我以为你们那个时代的人 |
[20:25] | Would have a little class. | 至少是有一些修养的 |
[20:28] | I guess I was wrong. | 我觉得我错了 |
[20:31] | I have to say I’m very disappointed. | 我不得不说 我很失望 |
[20:36] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[20:42] | She does look very nice leaving. | 她离开的样子看上去的确很美 |
[20:49] | Marie I’m gonna play your cards this hand. | 玛丽 我用这只手替你出牌 |
[20:51] | All right. | 好的 |
[20:52] | I have more sandwiches if you want. | 如果需要的话 还有一些三明治 |
[20:54] | No thank you. | 谢了 不用了 |
[21:00] | Ma did you sew that shirt button on for me? | 妈妈 我衬衫上的扣子 你给我缝好了吗 |
[21:02] | Of course. | 当然 |
[21:03] | Here. have a sandwich. | 来 吃一块三明治 |
[21:04] | Oh thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:06] | I’ll go get you the shirt. | 我去给你拿衬衫 |
[21:08] | All right. | 好的 |
[21:23] | Uh Raymond I think you missed a little | 雷蒙德 我觉得 |
[21:26] | On the floor there. | 你漏了地板上那一点 |
[21:51] | If I was Debra I’ be nicer to him. | 如果我是黛布拉 我会对他好一点的 |