时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Amy this roast is so tasty. | 艾米 你烤的真好吃 |
[00:06] | Yes honey it is delicious. | 是啊 亲爱的 真是美味极了 |
[00:08] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[00:10] | Robert made the police blotter this week. | 罗伯特这个礼拜上”警讯”了 |
[00:13] | Wow! what went down man? | 哇 出什么大事了 |
[00:16] | A shootout with some smack- and crackheads? | 和吸毒的小混混枪战了? |
[00:20] | No no nothing so exciting. | 没什么大不了的 |
[00:22] | It just said “mailbox defaced. | 只是”邮箱被弄坏 |
[00:24] | Unit responded.” | 警方出动” |
[00:26] | He was the unit. | 他就是警方 |
[00:31] | You know Robert I’ve always wanted to ask you something. | 罗伯特 我一直想问你个事儿 |
[00:34] | What is that sir? | 您想问什么 |
[00:35] | Why do you touch your food to your chin | 为什么你把食物放到嘴里前 |
[00:37] | Before you put it in your mouth? | 总要先去碰下巴呢 |
[00:41] | – dad! – no it’s okay Amy. | -爸爸! -艾米 没关系 |
[00:45] | You know I noticed that too. | 其实我也注意到了 |
[00:47] | Why do you do that Robert? | 罗伯特 你为什么要这么做呢 |
[00:51] | It’s… it’s nothing. it’s just a little habit of mine that’s all. | 不为什么 就是我的一个小习惯而已 |
[00:54] | Yeah he hardly ever does it. | 是的 他也不是老那样 |
[00:57] | Eh that’s all right. | 没什么 |
[00:59] | Every family has their oddball. | 每个家庭都会有个怪胎 |
[01:08] | With us it’s mom. | 像我们家 就是老妈了 |
[01:13] | But why do you do it? | 但是你为什么要这么做呢 |
[01:15] | Are you using your chin to test the temperature of your food? | 你是在用下巴测试食物的温度是否合适么 |
[01:20] | Oh that’s silly Hank. | 汉克 那样多傻啊 |
[01:22] | He’ have a big red mark on his chin every time the food was too hot. | 那样的话每次吃到热的东西他的下巴就会被烫红了 |
[01:27] | That’s true. | 那倒是 |
[01:30] | So it’s not that? | 所以不是这个原因了 |
[01:34] | That’s where his mouth was when he got here. | 其实他的嘴巴原本是长在那个位置的 |
[01:36] | he’s still growing. | 现在还在继续移位呢 |
[01:54] | How’s everybody like the sweet potatoes? | 大家觉得红薯怎么样 |
[01:57] | Hey you’ better get ’em before I eat ’em all up. | 再不吃可都被我吃完了 |
[02:15] | Cuckoo. cuckoo. | 疯子 疯子 |
[02:18] | Peter stop. | 彼特 别这样 |
[02:20] | I don’t think it’s cuckoo at all. | 我认为这没什么不正常 |
[02:40] | May I have a napkin please? | 麻烦给我纸巾 |
[02:49] | I always thought that that chin thing was just a nervous habit. | 我一直认为碰下巴那个习惯只是紧张时的反应 |
[02:53] | What did he have to be nervous about last night? | 他昨晚没什么可紧张的啊 |
[02:55] | We were having dinner with my family. | 只是和我家人吃饭而已 |
[03:02] | By the way | 还有啊 |
[03:03] | It’s not just your family that stresses him out. | 不止是你的家庭令他紧张 |
[03:07] | What all of a sudden you got a problem with my family? | 你怎么突然对我的家庭有意见了 |
[03:11] | All I’m saying is that | 我只是说 |
[03:13] | Robert barone has plenty of reasons | 罗伯特有很多令他紧张的原因 |
[03:15] | To develop a nervous habit or two. | 导致他产生一两个紧张时做的特定小动作 |
[03:17] | On top of everything else he’s a policeman. | 首先 他是个警察 |
[03:19] | The chin thing is clearly a manifestation of stress. | 这个碰下巴的动作只是个有压力的表现形式而已 |
[03:23] | What? | 看什么看 |
[03:25] | I took behavioral psychology in college. | 我大学时学过行为心理学 |
[03:33] | So you think there’s anything I can do? | 那你觉得我能做点儿什么呢 |
[03:36] | Well I don’t know if you can fix him | 我不确定你能改变他 |
[03:39] | But anything you can do to make him less stressed | 但是你可以试着给他减压 |
[03:41] | I’m sure that couldn’t hurt. | 这么做也不会伤害谁 |
[03:43] | Why don’t you get one of those funnels that dogs wear around their neck | 你不如直接给他戴狗戴在脖子上的那种大漏斗 |
[03:46] | And just throw the food in there? | 直接把食物扔进去就得了 |
[03:57] | Amy let’s go in there. | 艾米 我们进去说 |
[04:00] | What? I’m trying to help my sister-in-law | 我这是在帮嫂子呢 |
[04:03] | Who married a man with stinkeroo feet | 这个不小心嫁了个有臭脚丫和下巴怪癖的男人 |
[04:05] | And a chin disorder. | 的倒霉女人 |
[04:17] | – hey. – hello. | -嘿 -回来啦 |
[04:20] | How are you? | 怎么样 |
[04:22] | How was your day yogi? | 今天怎么样 我的大熊熊 |
[04:26] | Good. pretty quiet. hit a little traffic coming home. | 挺好 没什么事儿 就是回来的时候堵了点 |
[04:29] | Oh I’m sorry. you hate traffic. | 你最讨厌堵车了 |
[04:32] | Oh that’s okay. | 没什么的 |
[04:34] | Ooh what smells great? | 什么这么香 |
[04:36] | Well it just might be your favorite food. | 做了点你最爱吃的 |
[04:39] | Ribs fra diavolo? | 意式牛扒 |
[04:40] | Rib steak and mashed potatoes… | 带骨牛扒和土豆泥 |
[04:44] | And bacon and a key-lime pie. | 还有熏肉和柠檬派 |
[04:47] | Is my mom here? | 我妈来了? |
[04:50] | No just me and you | 没 就我们俩 |
[04:52] | And nobody’s mom or dad or brother. | 没有家长和任何兄弟姐妹 |
[04:55] | Wow. here let me help you. I’ll set the table. | 哇 好 那我帮你把桌子铺好 |
[04:57] | No no I want you to sit. | 不用 不用 你坐就好 |
[04:59] | You just relax because you’ve got a big meal ahead of you | 你现在就放松 因为有大餐等着你 |
[05:02] | And after that… | 然后… |
[05:07] | Well if I’ known this was waiting for me | 早知道有这好事等我 |
[05:09] | I would’ve driven home with the siren on. | 我就拉着警笛冲回来了 |
[05:13] | Well I know your job can be very stressful | 我知道你的工作有时压力很大 |
[05:16] | So I wanna help reduce the stress. | 所以我要帮你减压 |
[05:18] | Well then very nice. | 喔 真好 |
[05:20] | I’ve been on the force for 27 years so I’m used to stress. | 我已经当了27年警察 已经习惯这种压力了 |
[05:23] | And you know my motto | 我的名言是 |
[05:25] | Don’t be afraid to pull the trigger… | 带着微笑 |
[05:28] | On your smile. | 扣动扳机 |
[05:31] | I love that motto. | 我喜欢这话 |
[05:33] | I know. me too. | 我也是 |
[05:37] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[05:38] | Yeah. what do you mean? | 没事啊 怎么 |
[05:39] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[05:42] | Is something wrong? | 有什么不对的么 |
[05:44] | What? | 怎么 |
[05:45] | Well you were touching food to your chin. | 你又用食物去碰下巴了 |
[05:49] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[05:50] | You’re doing it again. | 你又那样了 |
[05:53] | Look I’m sorry but I thought you did that because of stress. | 对不起 我以为你是感觉有压力的时候才这样的 |
[05:56] | Are you stressed? it’s okay if you’re stressed. | 你现在感觉有压力么 因为有压力也没关系 |
[05:58] | I just wanna know if you’re stressed. are you stressed? | 我就是想知道你是不是有压力 你有压力么 |
[06:02] | Maybe a little bit now. | 现在开始有点了 |
[06:07] | Why are you bugging me about this? | 你为什么盯着我这事儿 |
[06:10] | Nobody’s bugging you sweetie. we all just wanna help. | 没人盯着你 亲爱的 我们都想帮你 |
[06:12] | What? what do you mean “we all”? who’s “we”? | 什么 你说”我们” “我们”都有谁 |
[06:15] | Nobody. just some of us were talking. | 没别人 就是我们说起来了 |
[06:17] | Who was talking? who’s the “some of us” who were talking? | 和谁说起来了 和谁 |
[06:19] | It was just me and Ray… | 就是我和雷 |
[06:21] | Ray? | 雷? |
[06:23] | …and Debra. – Debra? | 还有黛布拉 -黛布拉 |
[06:25] | Debra was talking about me? what was she saying? | 黛布拉谈论我了 她说我什么了 |
[06:27] | Wait why does Debra bother you more than Ray? | 等等 你干嘛在乎黛布拉说什么而不是雷说什么 |
[06:30] | You know you care way too much about her opinion. | 你太在乎她的想法了 |
[06:33] | What I care about is you traveling the countryside going | 我在乎的是你满世界的嚷嚷 |
[06:37] | “who has a cure for my husband the loon?” | 谁知道怎么治好我老公那个大笨蛋 |
[06:40] | I was just trying to help. | 我只是想帮你 |
[06:42] | I don’t need any help. | 我不需要帮忙 |
[06:43] | But wouldn’t it be good to finally | 可是改正小毛病不好么 |
[06:45] | Deal with your little chin problem? | 你那个碰下巴的小毛病 |
[06:48] | Oh problem I see. so now I have a problem? | 毛病 你觉得我有毛病 |
[06:51] | Was that the verdict in Ray and Debra’s kangaroo court? | 这就是雷和黛布拉的狗屁结论么 |
[06:53] | Robert please… | 罗伯特 别这样 |
[06:55] | You think I have a problem? | 你觉得我有毛病 |
[06:57] | Well you know what? maybe… | 我告诉你 其实 |
[06:58] | Maybe you have the problem uh missy. | 你才有毛病呢 小妞 |
[07:04] | That’s right. what about… | 是的 比如说 |
[07:07] | What about the way you eat huh? | 你吃东西的方式 |
[07:11] | – I don’t eat like that. – oh yes. | -我才不是那样吃呢 -你就是 |
[07:13] | Yes you do eat like that. and… and… | 你就是那样吃东西 还有 |
[07:16] | And you walk funny. | 你走路的姿势也很怪 |
[07:18] | Hi I’m Amy. | 你好 我是艾米 |
[07:20] | Robert! | 罗伯特! |
[07:22] | Maybe you don’t think you walk like that but you do | 可能你不承认自己走路那样 可你就是那样 |
[07:24] | And everyday the world pretends not to notice. | 而且全世界都假装没看见 |
[07:28] | So maybe you’re the one who needs the help | 你才需要帮助呢 |
[07:29] | Because I am perfectly fine. | 我一点毛病没有 |
[07:34] | Robert stop it. where are you going? | 罗伯特 别这样 你要去哪儿 |
[07:37] | I believe I’ll be sleeping at my parents’ house tonight. | 我今晚回爸妈家睡 |
[07:40] | They love me for who I am! | 他们喜欢真实的我 |
[07:50] | – what is it Marie? – oh thank god. | -玛丽怎么了 -谢天谢地 |
[07:53] | What’s the matter? you were yelling like a crazy lady on the phone. | 怎么了 你在电话里像个疯婆子一样尖叫 |
[07:55] | That’s not you. | 大失常态 |
[07:57] | Come here. | 过来 |
[08:01] | So? hose him off. we’ll roll him back in the ocean. | 有什么的 我们用水管把它冲回海里去 |
[08:13] | Marie what’s going on? | 玛丽 怎么了 |
[08:15] | Robbie and Amy had a big fight and he spent the night here. | 罗比和艾米昨晚大吵了一架 就回来睡了一晚 |
[08:17] | Ooh what happened? | 发生什么了 |
[08:19] | I don’t know. he won’t tell me anything. | 我不知道 他什么都不跟我说 |
[08:20] | All right I’m sure it’s no big deal. come on. | 好啦 肯定没什么大不了的 |
[08:23] | He’s not moving back! | 他要赖这儿不走了 |
[08:25] | I finally had the both of you out of the house. | 我好不容易才把你们俩都赶出这房子 |
[08:28] | There was only one more to go. | 只剩一个要赶的了 |
[08:37] | He’s ruining his life again. | 他又要把自己的生活弄得一团糟了 |
[08:39] | I don’t know what’s wrong with my boys | 我的儿子们都不知道怎么了 |
[08:41] | That they have so much trouble with women. | 跟女人都处不来 |
[08:42] | Ma! | 妈! |
[08:44] | It’s normal for couples to fight okay? | 夫妻床头打架床尾和 |
[08:47] | Remember that in case you and dad ever have one. | 你和爸吵架时也要记住这点 |
[08:51] | Hello problem solvers. | 你好啊 专家们 |
[08:55] | What? | 什么 |
[08:57] | You two. have you met these two? | 你们俩啊 认识他们俩么 |
[08:59] | They’re great ma. you know what they do? | 妈 他们俩太棒了 你知道为啥 |
[09:00] | Because they are so perfect and without flaw | 他们俩觉得自己完美无缺 |
[09:03] | They get together with say somebody’s wife | 没事就去 |
[09:05] | And they make her believe that her husband belongs | 教唆别人老婆回家成天盯着 |
[09:07] | In a rubber room with a chin guard. | 自己老公下巴 |
[09:12] | It’s quite a gift. | 我不傻 |
[09:14] | She should’ve just got the dog funnel. | 她就该给他弄狗漏斗 |
[09:23] | Robert Amy came to us. | 罗伯特 是艾米自己来找我们 |
[09:25] | She was just looking for a way to help you with your… | 她只是想找到个方法去帮你… |
[09:31] | Look all I know is when I left for work yesterday morning | 我就知道昨天早晨我出门的时候 |
[09:33] | My wife was fine with me. | 老婆还对我没意见 |
[09:35] | After an hour with you two she wanted to strap me into a bed at bellevue. | 她跟你们俩待了一个小时回来就想把我送到精神病院区了 |
[09:38] | Oh Robert don’t be ridiculous. | 罗伯特 别扯了 |
[09:41] | Yeah you couldn’t fit into one of those beds. | 他们没那么大的床给你 |
[09:46] | How about I fit you into a jelly jar. | 看我把你塞进果冻瓶里去 |
[09:50] | – oh a jelly jar? – have you ever been in a jelly jar? | -果冻瓶? -没在瓶子里待过吧 |
[09:54] | – then we’ll go in! – I go in for nothing! | -看我把你塞进去 -我才不呢 |
[09:57] | Please Robert. | 罗伯特 别 |
[09:59] | You two should be ashamed of yourselves. | 你们俩真不害臊 |
[10:01] | What gives you the right to butt into people’s lives? | 谁给你们权利去干涉别人的生活了 |
[10:04] | Yes! | 就是 |
[10:10] | You think you can help him | 你们怎么帮他 |
[10:12] | After I’ve spent my whole life trying? | 我投入毕生心血都没成功 |
[10:15] | Please. | 得了吧 |
[10:16] | The only thing we can do is pretend that he’s fine | 我们现在能做的就是 假装他没事儿 |
[10:19] | And let him blend into society as best he can. | 让他自己去接受社会打磨吧 |
[10:29] | Hello everybody. | 大家好 |
[10:31] | – Robert. – hey. | -罗伯特 -嘿 |
[10:34] | Oh see? everything is fine. | 看见吧 没事儿 |
[10:37] | Yeah why don’t you go over and kiss your wife | 对啊 你干嘛不走过去亲亲你老婆 |
[10:39] | On your way out of my house? | 然后离开我的房子 |
[10:43] | A kiss is a good idea. | 亲亲是个好主意 |
[10:47] | Here we go. | 来嘛来嘛 |
[10:54] | It’s okay Marie. | 玛丽 不用 |
[10:56] | No it’s not okay. | 要的要的 |
[10:57] | You two have to kiss and then I’ll give you a big bowl of ice cream. | 你们俩要是亲了我就给你们吃一大碗冰淇淋 |
[11:03] | Look Robert | 罗伯特 |
[11:05] | I did a lot of thinking last night | 我昨晚想了很多 |
[11:07] | And I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[11:09] | I realized something. | 我注意到 |
[11:11] | You’ve been doing your little… thing a lot more lately… | 最近 你用食物碰下巴的频率 高了不少 |
[11:15] | Not because of your job or my family | 不是因为工作或者我的家庭 |
[11:18] | Or other families. | 也不是别的家庭 |
[11:22] | But I think the real reason is | 我觉得真正的原因是 |
[11:26] | Because you hate being married. | 你不喜欢在围城里 |
[11:34] | No Amy that can’t be it. | 不是的 艾米 不可能 |
[11:37] | Yeah. I hate being married and I don’t do any goofy crap. | 对啊 我也不喜欢在我这个围城里 可是我没做那些蠢动作 |
[11:46] | No. | 不是的 |
[11:50] | No it makes perfect sense. | 这样什么都能说得通了 |
[11:52] | All you have to do is remember the 13 times we broke up | 想想 我们分了13次手 |
[11:54] | To see that maybe robert’s not comfortable with commitment. | 每次都是因为他不喜欢承诺 就明白了 |
[11:58] | I tried to help you overcome all that | 我很努力让你改变 |
[12:00] | But obviously I failed. | 显然我失败了 |
[12:05] | Oh Amy Amy. | 哦 艾米 艾米 |
[12:06] | No don’t cry. | 别哭 |
[12:09] | You’re wrong. I’m happy being married. | 不是的 我很高兴呆在围城里 |
[12:11] | I’ve never been happier. | 我从来没这么高兴过 |
[12:13] | I’m happy too. | 我也很高兴 |
[12:16] | Listen I lost my temper last night and I shouldn’t have. | 我昨天不小心发火了 我不应该那样 |
[12:19] | And all those things I said about you they’re not true. | 我说的那些话都是胡说的 |
[12:21] | You have the cutest walk I’ve ever seen | 我最喜欢你走路的样子了 |
[12:23] | And you don’t eat like a beaver. | 你吃东西也不像海狸 |
[12:28] | What happened over there last night? | 昨晚到底发生什么了 |
[12:31] | Listen sweetie I’m sorry. | 亲爱的 对不起 |
[12:34] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[12:36] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[12:40] | I love you too. bye now. | 我也爱你们 走吧 |
[12:46] | We have a great marriage boo boo. | 我们的婚姻很美满 宝宝 |
[12:49] | You can relax. | 你可以放心了 |
[12:51] | And if you relax then maybe I’ll relax and then who knows | 你放心 我就放松了 然后也许 |
[12:54] | Maybe that’ll be the end of… crazy chin. | 也许我就不再拿食物碰下巴了 |
[12:59] | He said we have a great marriage. | 他说我们婚姻美满 |
[13:02] | How about another kiss? | 再亲一个吧 |
[13:06] | Hey you know what? | 不过 |
[13:08] | Can I ask you something? | 我还是想问问 |
[13:10] | I mean forgive me Robert | 原谅我的好奇 罗伯特 |
[13:12] | But why do you do the chin thing? | 你为什么要碰下巴啊 |
[13:15] | Uh have you not been following? | 你没明白么 |
[13:18] | No I mean I understand about stress. | 我明白 是因为紧张和压力 |
[13:22] | But of all the things you could do to deal with stress | 但是有多种由压力产生的行为 |
[13:24] | You know like grind your teeth or bite your nails… | 比如 磨牙 咬指甲 |
[13:27] | …pull your hair out. | 揪掉自己头发 |
[13:39] | You know what I mean Robert? | 你明白? 罗伯特 |
[13:41] | I mean why do you do that specific thing? | 我是说你为什么偏偏选这种呢 |
[13:44] | Why do you touch food to your chin? | 为什么偏要拿食物碰自己下巴 |
[13:48] | Because the voices tell me to. you happy now? | 因为神的指引 你满意了吧 |
[13:52] | Do you believe this? | 怎么搞的 |
[13:54] | Guys maybe we should just leave it well enough alone. | 同志们 我们就让他好好待着吧 |
[13:57] | You call that well enough? | 你说他这样叫好好的? |
[13:59] | Come on Robert tell us. I wanna know. | 罗伯特 告诉我们嘛 我们想知道 |
[14:01] | Why do you do the monkey move? | 你为什么要做那个傻动作 |
[14:05] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[14:08] | Robbie you’re with family. you can tell us. | 罗比 你这是在家里 可以跟我们说 |
[14:11] | I don’t know! | 我真不知道 |
[14:18] | I remember the first time I saw him do it. | 我记得我第一次看他做那个动作 |
[14:22] | It was easter and I was like five. | 是我5岁那年的复活节 |
[14:24] | And mom she made the mistake | 妈妈不小心 |
[14:26] | Of leaving me and robert alone with our easter baskets | 把我们单独留在复活节的糖果篮旁边 |
[14:29] | So we just started shoving candy in our mouths as fast as we could. | 我们就开始使劲往嘴里塞糖 |
[14:32] | And Robert was touching everything to his chin. | 结果罗伯特每次都要先把东西碰一下下巴 |
[14:36] | I was only five but I still think I said “what the hell?” | 我那时才5岁 也知道说”搞什么….” |
[14:49] | Anyway mom comes in and goes | 然后妈妈进来说 |
[14:51] | “you two weren’t eating candy before dinner were you?” | 你们没有在晚饭前就吃糖吧 |
[14:53] | And we played it totally cool. | 然后我们就假装没事 |
[14:55] | We said “no mommy no.” | 说”没 妈妈 我们没” |
[14:57] | And I thought ” for sure we’re gonna get away with it.” | 我就以为 我们肯定能逃过这关 |
[15:01] | Then I look up and sticking to robert’s chin | 结果我抬头一看 他下巴上还粘着 |
[15:05] | Is the tail of a marshmallow duck. | 鸭子软糖的尾巴 |
[15:15] | And what did I do to teach you two a lesson? | 当时我给你们什么教训了 |
[15:18] | Gave our candy to poor children. | 把我们的糖都给穷人的小孩了 |
[15:23] | It was delicious. | 好吃极了 |
[15:30] | Okay so wait. | 所以了 |
[15:32] | Robert maybe you were nervous about being caught by Marie | 罗伯特 可能你是被玛丽抓住偷吃留下的心理阴影 |
[15:35] | And so you… forgot how to eat? | 结果 忘了怎么吃东西了 |
[15:42] | Really? | 不是吧 |
[15:45] | That’s what you learned in college? | 你大学就学这个了 |
[15:49] | What was it one of those hair colleges? | 什么大学啊 野鸡大学么 |
[15:54] | Robert was doing it before then anyway. | 不过罗伯特在那以前这么做了 |
[15:56] | I remember one time… | 我记得有一次 |
[15:57] | Oh god it’s like the special psycho edition | 天哪 这简直是精神分析版的 |
[16:00] | Of “this is your life.” | 我爱我家 |
[16:02] | I remember one time I took him to the lodge | 我记得那次 我带他去我常去的那个酒吧 |
[16:05] | And he spotted a jar of pickles on the bar. | 他看中了一瓶咸菜 |
[16:07] | So I give him one | 我就给了他一块 |
[16:09] | And he starts doing his thing. | 他就是那样吃的 |
[16:12] | And all my buddies start feeding him more pickles | 然后我的哥们儿们就开始使劲给他咸菜吃 |
[16:14] | And to watch him do it. | 就是想看他那么吃 |
[16:16] | And you know what? | 结果你猜怎么着 |
[16:18] | Turns out those pickles were on that bar | 那瓶咸菜 打从1952年 |
[16:20] | When the lodge opened in 1952. | 那个酒吧开张时就在那儿了 |
[16:24] | Robert threw up like niagara falls. | 罗伯特后来吐得跟尼加拉瓜大瀑布似的 |
[16:34] | Oh well. | 怎么样 |
[16:36] | Does that solve your mystery? | 我解决你们的困惑了吧 |
[16:38] | No but now I know why Robert screams at pickles. | 没 不过现在我知道为什么罗伯特看见咸菜就吐了 |
[16:47] | No that’s interesting Frank… | 弗兰克 你说的很有意思 |
[16:50] | Candy and pickles… | 糖果和咸菜 |
[16:55] | It’s like watching freud work. | 简直是佛洛伊德在思考 |
[17:01] | See I never cared how the food got in the boys’ mouth | 我就不在乎孩子们怎么吃东西呢 |
[17:05] | As long as they ate. | 只要他们吃就行 |
[17:07] | But I remember dinnertime. | 我记得吃晚餐的时候 |
[17:10] | Raymond would be sitting in his little high chair | 雷蒙德就会坐在他的小椅子上 |
[17:13] | And Frank always had to work late back then. | 那时候弗兰克每天都要工作到很晚 |
[17:15] | It was a wonderful time. | 那时真好 |
[17:19] | And I would feed Raymond his sweet potatoes and peas | 我就会喂雷蒙德吃他的红薯和豆子 |
[17:23] | And you’ make the cutest faces. | 他的小脸超级可爱 |
[17:27] | I’m telling you he should’ve been on commercials. | 我就说 他应该去做广告 |
[17:30] | He was so much cuter than that gerber baby. | 他比那个破尿布广告上的孩子可爱多了 |
[17:32] | Oh I was not cuter. we were both cute. | 我没有更可爱 我们一样可爱啦 |
[17:36] | I remember I gave a big spoonful | 我记得我会给他满满一大勺 |
[17:39] | And I would say | 然后说 |
[17:41] | “here comes an ‘airpwane’ | 飞飞机 |
[17:45] | – in for a w anding.” ‘ – ma please. | -飞飞来哦 -妈 别 |
[17:47] | – come on your “airpwane’s wanding.” – stop it. | -来嘛 你的飞飞机 -停 |
[17:50] | – stop it. – come on. | -停 -来嘛 |
[17:52] | No. | 别 |
[17:54] | There we… oh yeah. | 来嘛 这就对了 |
[18:00] | We don’t want the airline to lose your luggage. | 别让航空公司把你的行李给弄丢了 |
[18:04] | There. | 那 |
[18:06] | There’s that cute face. | 小可爱脸又回来了 |
[18:08] | All right ma okay. | 好了 妈 行了 |
[18:10] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[18:12] | Marie | 玛丽 |
[18:15] | Where was Robert when you were feeding cute little Raymond? | 你在喂可爱的小雷蒙德的时候 罗伯特在哪里 |
[18:18] | I don’t know. | 我哪知道 |
[18:30] | Marie before Ray was born | 玛丽 雷出生前 |
[18:33] | Do you remember doing the airplane thing to Robert? | 你记得你又这样 飞啊飞地给小罗伯特喂东西么 |
[18:35] | Sure. | 当然了 |
[18:36] | So isn’t it possible | 那有可能 |
[18:39] | That while you were wiping Ray’s chin | 你给小雷擦下巴的时候 |
[18:41] | Robert was feeling neglected? | 罗伯特觉得自己被忽略了呢 |
[18:44] | And that’s when he started taking care of himself. | 他也就是从那个时候起 开始照顾他自己了 |
[18:52] | So you see Robert | 罗伯特 你看 |
[18:54] | When Ray came along you started touching food to your chin | 你是从雷出现起 开始用食物碰自己下巴的 |
[18:57] | As a subconscious way of trying to get your mother’s attention again. | 是你潜意识里 想要引起妈妈再次注意的方式 |
[19:01] | And now that’s your way of dealing with any kind of stress. | 现在你有任何形式的压力都会这样做了 |
[19:04] | That makes sense right? | 这样解释就通了 对吧 |
[19:06] | See I told you I would get it! | 我就说我能弄清楚 |
[19:10] | I’m sorry Robert. | 真为你难过 罗伯特 |
[19:13] | Who wants a big bowl of ice cream? | 谁要吃一大碗冰激凌 |
[19:17] | What is wrong with me? | 我什么毛病啊 |
[19:19] | Nothing’s wrong with you robert. | 你没毛病 |
[19:21] | No? my kid brother arrives and from then on | 不是么 我小弟弟出世了 从此以后 |
[19:24] | I gotta rub lunch on my face? | 我就开始拿食物洗脸 |
[19:27] | Robert I know it doesn’t seem like it right now | 罗伯特 我知道可能现在看起来不是 |
[19:30] | But this is a good moment for you. | 事实上现在对你是个好的时机 |
[19:32] | You understand something about yourself | 你开始了解自己了 |
[19:35] | And now that you understand it | 了解了自己 |
[19:36] | You can stop if you want. | 你就可以随心所欲改变自己了 |
[19:38] | Yeah but the most important thing is | 是啊 不过最主要的是 |
[19:41] | That we all have to remember | 大家都要记住 |
[19:43] | That your problem was nobody’s fault. | 你的毛病不是别人的错 |
[19:46] | Here you go Raymond. | 给你 雷蒙德 |
[19:58] | Happy “wanding.” | 快乐飞飞机 |
[20:04] | – hey there cubby. – hey. | -嘿 哥们儿 -嘿 |
[20:09] | What? what’s with you? | 你 你怎么了 |
[20:10] | Oh nothing. | 没什么 |
[20:12] | I’m just thinking about that chin thing that I do. | 我就在想我碰下巴那事儿 |
[20:15] | That’s right. I’m talking about it. | 是的 我正在谈论它 |
[20:17] | That’s the first step in getting over something… | 这是要克服它的第一步 |
[20:21] | Acceptance and talking. | 接受并能谈论它 |
[20:28] | I’m seeing dr. greenberg. | 我在看格林伯格医生 |
[20:33] | Oh that’s good. great. | 不错 不错 |
[20:34] | He made me realize that just because | 他让我明白 |
[20:37] | I have legitimate excuses for doing something | 尽管我有合理的原因这样做 |
[20:39] | Doesn’t mean I have to keep on doing it. | 不代表我一定要继续做下去 |
[20:41] | Starting today I’m not touching any food to my chin. | 从今天起 我再也不用任何食物碰自己下巴了 |
[20:44] | All right. okay. | 是么 |
[20:49] | All right good. good for you. | 不错啊 好样的 |
[20:51] | The knicks are crazy if they don’t renew his contract. | 要是尼克队不和他续约的话他们一定是疯了 |
[20:54] | Did you see Ray barone’s column about that? | 你们看了雷·巴隆的专栏里写的么 |
[20:56] | Hey hey hey he’s talking about me. | 他们在说我呢 |
[20:59] | – yeah he was right on the money. – usually is. | -关于钱他说对了 -通常都对 |
[21:01] | I think Ray barone’s the best columnist in new york | 我觉得雷·巴隆的是纽约最好的专栏 |
[21:03] | Hands down. | 结束 |
[21:05] | And that’s the end of the the quarter with the knicks up by five. | 半场结束 尼克队领先五分 |
[21:08] | Oh man why wasn’t I taping that? | 早知道就录下来了 |
[21:10] | Yeah that was good. good for you Raymond. | 不错啊 好样的 雷蒙德 |